| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Annie. Wake up! | 安妮 醒醒 |
| [00:07] | You’re fuckin’ smart. | 你他妈太聪明了 |
| [00:09] | You’re, like, a writer. | 你相当于是个作家了 |
| [00:11] | I’ve got a boner right now, | 我都勃起了 |
| [00:13] | and it’s partially because of your boobs, but it’s also this. | 部分是因为你的奶子 但也是因为这个 |
| [00:16] | Wait. You read my article? | 等等 你看了我的文章 |
| [00:18] | And you woke me up to tell me, | 你把我叫醒就为了告诉我这事 |
| [00:20] | and you have a boner? That’s nice. | 你还勃起了 这可真棒 |
| [00:23] | Well, yeah. I mean… | 是啊 我是说… |
| [00:26] | we’re boyfriend and girlfriend now, so… | 我们现在是男女朋友关系了 所以… |
| [00:29] | we gotta, like, support each other’s work stuff. | 我们得支持彼此的工作 |
| [00:31] | You listen to my podcast, right? | 你也听我的播客 对吧 |
| [00:33] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 当然了 |
| [00:35] | I… I always do. | 我经常听 |
| [00:39] | And this guy that wrote the second article is fuckin’ pissed. | 第二篇文章的这个作者气坏了 |
| [00:44] | Do you guys use “Hello” to start all your pieces, or…? | 你们写文章都喜欢用”你好”来开头吗 还是… |
| [00:48] | Wait. Fuckin’ Gabe? | 等等 竟然是盖博 |
| [00:51] | “Why should my wallet get skinnier | “为什么我的钱包越来越瘦 |
| [00:53] | just so your ass can stay fat?” | 你的肥臀却可以一直肥下去” |
| [00:56] | He’s talkin’ about my ass. | 他竟然谈论我的屁股 |
| [00:59] | Fuck. God damn it. | 该死的 去他妈的 |
| [01:04] | Nobody talks about your ass but me, motherfucker. | 除了我 没人可以谈论你的屁股 混蛋 |
| [01:07] | – This guy flirting with you? – No. | -这家伙在跟你调情吗 -没有 |
| [01:10] | Are you sure? I mean, is he, like, giving you trouble? | 你确定吗 他找你麻烦了吗 |
| [01:12] | ‘Cause I can take care of this guy. | 因为 我可以解决这家伙 |
| [01:14] | I can absolutely tell that I can. | 我很有信心地表示我可以 |
| [01:17] | Not from his writing, but from his picture. | 不是从他的文章看出来的 是从照片看出来的 |
| [01:19] | He’s my boss. He’s a fuckin’ nightmare. | 他是我老板 他就是个噩梦 |
| [01:22] | God, Amadi must’ve read it | 天呐 阿马迪肯定也看过了 |
| [01:24] | because he’s texted me, like, a million times. Jesus. | 因为他给我发了无数条短信 老天 |
| [01:27] | Fuckin’ Gabe. | 该死的盖博 |
| [01:30] | He’s fuckin’ stupid. | 他是个蠢货 |
| [01:31] | No, he’s actually smart, | 不 他其实很聪明 |
| [01:32] | which is what makes this so fuckin’ annoying. | 所以这事才烦人 |
| [01:38] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
| [01:40] | – It’s gonna be fine. – Yeah. | -不会有事的 -好吧 |
| [01:44] | I have to go to work. | 我得去工作了 |
| [01:48] | But… you’re gonna get in this bed again, | 但是 你还要回到这张床上来 |
| [01:51] | like, later tonight… | 我是说 今晚 |
| [01:54] | and, uh, you’re gonna have to be ready for that. | 你得为此做好准备 |
| [01:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [01:58] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
| [02:04] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
| [02:11] | Shit, have you seen my keys? | 操 你看到我的钥匙了吗 |
| [02:13] | Nope. Maybe Ryan has. | 没 或许瑞恩知道 |
| [02:15] | I heard his guttural moans coming from your room last night. | 我昨晚听到你房间里传出他的呻吟声 |
| [02:18] | – OK. – I appreciate that he looked after Bonkers, | -好吧 -我很感激他照顾邦邦 |
| [02:20] | but as I was falling asleep, I realized I still don’t like him. | 但我在入睡前意识到 我还是不喜欢他 |
| [02:23] | Come on, Fran. | 拜托 弗兰 |
| [02:24] | I’ve wanted this for so long, | 我期待恋爱已经太久了 |
| [02:26] | can’t you just let me have it? Like, he’s really trying. | 你就不能允许我拥有一次吗 他已经很努力了 |
| [02:28] | One afternoon of cuddling our dog | 照顾我们的狗狗一下午 |
| [02:30] | doesn’t erase a lifetime of horrible behavior. | 并不能抵消他持续了一辈子的可怕行为 |
| [02:33] | If Saddam Hussein looked after Bonkers, I wouldn’t be, like, | 如果替我照顾邦邦的萨达姆 我也不会说 |
| [02:36] | “Saddam Hussein, you should really date my best friend.” | “萨达姆 你应该跟我最好的朋友约会” |
| [02:38] | OK, what is the actual issue here? | 好吧 真正的问题到底是什么 |
| [02:41] | That’s he’s treated you like shit forever. | 就是他自始至终对你像屎一样 |
| [02:43] | You cheat on every woman you date, | 你背叛了你的每一任女朋友 |
| [02:45] | not to mention | 更别提 |
| [02:46] | you break up with girls for the dumbest fuckin’ reasons. | 你因为一些超级傻逼的理由跟女朋友分手 |
| [02:48] | Like that last girl you broke up with | 你跟上一个女朋友 |
| [02:50] | just because she listened to audiobooks. | 分手的理由是她听有声书 |
| [02:52] | You can’t listen to a book and then call it “Reading.” | 听书可不叫”阅读” |
| [02:56] | OK, well, you’re basically the female Ryan. | 好吧 你几乎就是女性版的瑞恩 |
| [03:00] | Did you really just fucking say that to me? | 你他妈竟然对我说了这种话 |
| [03:02] | Yeah. Yeah, I mean, you say shit about him all the time, | 是的 你经常抨击他 |
| [03:05] | but we’re, like, actually together now, | 但我们现在已经在一起了 |
| [03:08] | so I…I’m gonna say some shit back. | 所以我…我也要抨击你 |
| [03:10] | Look, I like that you’re having this metamorphosis, | 听着 我很高兴你有了这次”蜕变” |
| [03:13] | or whatever’s happening here, | 或者是其他的东西 |
| [03:14] | but I think this sentiment is incredibly misdirected. | 但我觉得你这种情感出现了重大偏差 |
| [03:16] | Fran, I can’t fucking do this right now. | 弗兰 我现在没空跟你扯这些 |
| [03:19] | Like, I have to find my fucking keys. | 我必须赶快找到我的钥匙 |
| [03:21] | – And I have to get to work. – I can take you to work. | -我必须去上班 -我可以送你去上班 |
| [03:25] | You can ride on his handlebars. Adorable. | 你可以坐在他的车把手上 真可爱 |
| [03:27] | I don’t have my bike, Fran. I have my mom’s car. | 我没骑自行车来 弗兰 我开的是我妈的车 |
| [03:32] | OK. Let’s- – Lets just go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
| [03:34] | Fran, I- – I’m sorry. | 弗兰 我很抱歉 |
| [03:36] | I hope you don’t think that counts as an apology. | 希望你不要认为这就算道歉了 |
| [03:39] | I demand a better one. | 我要求更诚恳的道歉 |
| [03:40] | And you might have to buy me stuff, too. | 你或许得买礼物来道歉 |
| [03:46] | This is pretty cool. | 这挺酷的 |
| [03:47] | Like an adult relationship. Driving to work together. | 像是成年人的恋爱 一起开车上班 |
| [03:52] | Yeah, I like it. | 是啊 我喜欢 |
| [03:53] | I just, um- – Are you going to work after you drop me off? | 我只是…你把我送到以后 会去上班吗 |
| [03:57] | Nah, I think I’m gonna go home and take a nap. | 不 我会回家 继续睡觉 |
| [04:00] | Cool. | 好棒 |
| [04:02] | Yeah, I’m excited. | 是啊 我很激动 |
| [04:24] | Have you read Gabe’s article? | 你看了盖博的文章吗 |
| [04:27] | Yeah, that was fuckin’ insane. | 好吧 那简直是疯了 |
| [04:28] | He’s, like, going after me so hard right now. I can’t even- – | 他现在完全在针对我 我都无法… |
| [04:33] | Hello? Dude. What’s up? | 喂 老兄 怎么了 |
| [04:37] | Oh, I’m just happy to see ya, you know? Not murdered and dead. | 我只是看到你很高兴而已 没被谋害死亡 |
| [04:40] | What? | 什么 |
| [04:42] | You didn’t see the hundreds of texts I sent you from the horse show? | 你没看到我从「骏马秀」场给你发的几百条短信吗 |
| [04:46] | My God. The horse show. | 天呐 骏马秀 |
| [04:48] | Yeah, the- – the horse show. | 没错 骏马秀 |
| [04:50] | Fuck, Amadi, I am such a piece of shit. | 操 阿马迪 我就是个烂人 |
| [04:53] | A true living piece of shit. I’m so, so sorry. | 真正的烂人 我真的很抱歉 |
| [04:57] | I, like, had a huge fight with my parents last night, | 我昨晚跟父母大吵了一架 |
| [05:00] | and then I got home and Ryan was there, | 我回到家 发现瑞恩在那里 |
| [05:02] | and he was really there for me, and I just- – | 他真心地支持我 于是我… |
| [05:05] | I fucked up. I forgot. | 我错了 我忘了 |
| [05:08] | I’m really sorry. Please. | 我真的很抱歉 求原谅 |
| [05:09] | You know that’s not my style. | 你知道那不是我的为人方式 |
| [05:11] | All right, well, you did miss a very good show. | 好吧 反正你错过了很精彩的表演 |
| [05:14] | – Oh, fuck. – There was this tiny horse, | -操 -有一匹小马 |
| [05:16] | and he did, like, a moonwalk thing, | 它竟然会跳”太空歩” |
| [05:18] | and then he stanky- legged at the end. | 最后还表演了一招”扫腿舞” |
| [05:19] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
| [05:21] | Fried Snickers? Hello. | 再配上酥炸士力架 天呐 |
| [05:23] | – That sounds like a fantasy. – It was a fantasy. | -那听上去像是美梦一般 -的确是美梦 |
| [05:25] | It’s happening. | 真的发生了 |
| [05:28] | OK, I’m- – | 好吧 我… |
| [05:29] | I’m gonna follow her. | 我去跟着她 |
| [05:31] | – And find out wassup. – That was creepy as hell. | -搞清楚是怎么回事 -的确有点吓人 |
| [05:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [05:35] | So I figured out a way to link the IP addresses with the user comments, | 我想办法查到了评论用户的IP地址 |
| [05:38] | Which means that- – | 也就是说… |
| [05:39] | You found the location of my troll. | 你查到了我喷子的地址 |
| [05:41] | Yeah. Yeah, you stole that moment from me. | 是的 没错 你抢了我的精彩时刻 |
| [05:45] | OK. I’m- – I’m sorry. I just- – | 好吧 我…对不起 只是… |
| [05:47] | I’ve got all this troll adrenaline, ’cause I’m all jacked up. | 我只是听到那些喷子的消息 格外激动 |
| [05:51] | So uh, basically I just gotta figure out which comments are his | 基本上就是 我查出了哪些是他的评论 |
| [05:54] | and which are just, like, other terrible people’s. | 哪些是其他网络喷子的评论 |
| [05:56] | – OK. – Like, let’s just go through it here. | -好的 -我们来看看这些评论 |
| [05:58] | – This one says, “Oink.” – Yeah. | -这条写的是”猪叫” -好吧 |
| [06:00] | This one say, “Oink, oink, you little piggy slut.” | 这条写的是”叫吧 叫吧 你个猪女荡妇” |
| [06:02] | This one says, “You must need a Sherpa to climb the stairs.” | 这条说”你爬个楼梯也要夏尔巴人帮忙吧” |
| [06:05] | “You have a snout and a little piggy tail.” | “你有大猪鼻子和小猪尾巴” |
| [06:07] | – OK. – And this one, again, says, “Oink.” | -好吧 -这条又是”猪叫” |
| [06:09] | – Different user, but… – Yeah. | -不同的用户 但… -好吧 |
| [06:11] | You know, you actually, you don’t have to read them all out. | 其实你不必都念出来的 |
| [06:14] | His user name is just “The Awesome.” | 他的用户名是”极品” |
| [06:16] | So any of those, like, see that one that says um, | 所以这些评论当中 比如这条 |
| [06:19] | “Oink oink, I bet she uses a corndog as a dildo,” | “叫吧叫吧 她肯定用大号热狗当假鸡巴用” |
| [06:23] | That’s- – – That’s him. | 那 那肯定是他 |
| [06:26] | ‘Cause I don’t even think you could use a corndog as a dildo, | 我都不知道大号热狗能被当成假鸡巴用呢 |
| [06:29] | because it- – it would disintegrate inside. | 因为它一插进去就会碎掉的 |
| [06:31] | Yeah. I’m not gonna actually try and use a corndog as a dildo. | 好吧 我又不会真的尝试用大号热狗当假鸡巴 |
| [06:35] | There’s no harm in trying. | 尝试一下又没什么 |
| [06:37] | Maureen. There’s some harm in trying. Right? | 莫琳 某些尝试注定会有灾难性的后果 |
| [06:41] | Well, just depends if you dipped it in sauce. | 那得看你有没有把热狗蘸酱了 |
| [06:45] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
| [06:46] | It’s not- – it’s not the worst thing. | 那不是最糟糕的东西 |
| [06:48] | It’s meat on a stick with bread- | 那就是一坨肉插在棍子上… |
| [06:50] | But the meat protects the stick. | 但是肉会包裹住棍子 |
| [06:56] | Stop laughing. It’s true. That’s all they knew. | 别笑了 是真的 他们就知道这些 |
| [06:58] | – You’re so mean. – That’s kinda lame… | -你好刻薄 -那也太差劲了 |
| [07:01] | I can’t believe you wrote that. Honestly. | 我简直不敢相信你写了那篇文章 真的 |
| [07:03] | Annie, it was a well- argued rebuttal. | 安妮 那是一篇论据充分的反驳文章 |
| [07:06] | And I don’t like this energy you’re throwin’ at me right now. | 并且我不喜欢你现在对我的这个气势 |
| [07:09] | Yeah, you’ve got a bad energy, sweetie. | 没错 你浑身充满了负能量 宝贝儿 |
| [07:11] | This energy is because your rebuttal was ignorant and mean. | 这个负能量是因为你的反驳文章无知又刻薄 |
| [07:14] | How can you just stomp over an entire group of people like that? | 你怎么能像那样践踏一整个群体 |
| [07:18] | Maybe it’s ’cause those people are causing their own health problems. | 或许是因为这个群体的健康问题都是自作自受 |
| [07:21] | Maybe they need to hear that. | 或许该有人来告诉他们这一点 |
| [07:22] | Well, maybe someone needs to stop being a bully. | 或许某人该停止当一个恶霸了 |
| [07:24] | And the millennial pulls out the bully card. | 这位千禧一代打出了”恶霸”这张牌 |
| [07:26] | Everyone got their cards? Not you, Andy. | 每个人手里都有牌吗 你肯定没有 安迪 |
| [07:30] | Jesus Christ, you’re a gay man. | 天呐 你是个同性恋 |
| [07:32] | How can you not be sympathetic towards this? | 你怎么会对此没有同情心呢 |
| [07:34] | I was born gay. I had no choice. You do! | 我生下来就是同性恋 我没有选择 但你们有 |
| [07:38] | Wow, that is fucked, Gabe. | 你这话真是太操蛋了 盖博 |
| [07:40] | I used to idolize you, but you’re just a close- minded coward. | 我以前把你当偶像 但你只是个思想闭塞的懦夫 |
| [07:43] | You know, I think this is gonna end badly | 我觉得如果你现在不赶紧离开 |
| [07:44] | unless you just walk away right now. | 这事的结局一定会很难堪 |
| [07:46] | Why will it end badly for me? | 为什么结局对我来说会很难堪 |
| [07:47] | Is it because I write about things that I believe in, | 因为我写出了我信奉的理念 |
| [07:50] | And you don’t like that? | 但你却不喜欢吗 |
| [07:50] | You know, readers don’t like it, either. | 读者们也不喜欢 |
| [07:52] | No, the readers do like it, | 不 读者们很喜欢 |
| [07:54] | and I think that’s actually what you’re scared of. | 我觉得这就是你害怕的事 |
| [07:56] | They like it enough | 他们很喜欢 |
| [07:57] | that I have two of the top three articles on the site, | 所以网站上浏览量最高的三篇 我才能占两篇 |
| [08:00] | so maybe you’re the one who this is gonna end badly for, | 所以结局恐怕对你来说才会难堪 |
| [08:03] | because I quit. | 因为我马上辞职 |
| [08:05] | I get her chair. | 她的椅子归我了 |
| [08:06] | Annie? | 安妮 |
| [08:09] | I’m gonna give you one chance to take that back. | 我给你一个机会收回这句话 |
| [08:12] | No. No, I’m not taking it back. | 不 我绝不收回 |
| [08:15] | I’m serious, I quit. | 我是认真的 我辞职了 |
| [08:19] | I’m going troll hunting right now. Do you wanna come with me? | 我现在要去找网络喷子了 你想跟我一起去吗 |
| [08:23] | I need you to say yes, because I don’t have my car with me. | 我需要你立刻同意 因为我没开车来 |
| [08:26] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 行 |
| [08:34] | Damn! | 天呐 |
| [08:36] | That was intense. | 刚刚的气氛好紧张 |
| [08:37] | I know. I know. I’m, like, kinda shaking, but I feel good, | 我懂 我都快浑身发抖了 但我觉得很爽 |
| [08:40] | like, I actually feel amazing. | 我觉得棒极了 |
| [08:43] | Like, I kinda feel free. | 像是突然自由了一样 |
| [08:45] | OK, we just got the text. | 刚收到一条短信 |
| [08:47] | Maureen says that uh, your troll makes a lot of posts | 莫琳说喷你的那个人有很多评论都是从 |
| [08:50] | from this cafe over in Forest Grove. | 福里斯特格罗夫的一家咖啡馆发出来的 |
| [08:52] | So what’s your plan once you find him? | 你找到他之后 打算怎么做 |
| [08:54] | I guess I’m just gonna go straight to full murder. | 我可能会直接杀了他 |
| [08:57] | Those are your instincts, to go full murder? | 你的本能反应就是谋杀吗 |
| [08:58] | I wanna make him dead, I guess. | 我想弄死他 |
| [09:00] | – All right. I’m with you. – OK. | -好吧 我跟你一起干 -好的 |
| [09:02] | – This’ll be good. This’ll be fun. – Good. | -这会很爽的 很好玩 -很好 |
| [09:03] | – It’ll be a bonding experience. – Thank you. | -可以增进我们的感情 -谢谢 |
| [09:05] | Be a nice pressure reliever for me. | 也能帮我释放下压力 |
| [09:09] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
| [09:13] | Sorry, we might have to make a pit stop, actually. | 抱歉 我们可能得小停一下了 |
| [09:15] | Those fried Snickers aren’t- – they’ve betrayed me. | 那些酥炸士力架 让我的肚子很不舒服 |
| [09:18] | Oh, no. That’s the mini-horse’s revenge. | 不 那是小马的复仇 |
| [09:21] | I don’t think I got ten miles in me. | 我恐怕没办法再坚持十英里了 |
| [09:22] | Um, well, actually, we’re pretty close | 实际上 我们现在 |
| [09:25] | – To my parents’ house right now. – That’s great. | -距离我父母家很近 -好极了 |
| [09:26] | A soft place for you to fall in your time of sorrow. | 悲伤时刻的温情港湾 |
| [09:30] | *that you’re beautiful* | *你很美* |
| [09:33] | Mom. | 妈 |
| [09:35] | – Um, Mom. Hey. – Annie! | -妈 你好啊 -安妮 |
| [09:38] | God, I didn’t know you were coming over. | 天呐 我都不知道你要过来 |
| [09:41] | – Hi. – I’m sorry, I didn’t think that you would be here, and- – | -你好 -不好意思 我以为你不会在这里… |
| [09:45] | I- – This is my friend Amadi from work. | 我…这是我同事阿马迪 |
| [09:47] | – Oh. Hi. – Hi, Mrs. Easton. | -你好 -你好 伊斯顿太太 |
| [09:49] | We were just in the neighborhood, | 我们刚好在这附近 |
| [09:51] | and he needs to use the bathroom. | 他需要用一下洗手间 |
| [09:53] | Yeah, it’s just down the hallway. | 没问题 就在走廊的尽头 |
| [09:55] | Oh, great. Uh, thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
| [10:01] | I used to love this song. | 我以前很爱这首歌 |
| [10:03] | But I think it’s a little unrealistic to get up every morning | 但我觉得要做到每天早晨起床时脸上都挂着微笑 |
| [10:06] | – with a smile on your face. – Yeah. | -有点不太现实 -是啊 |
| [10:11] | Are you… OK? | 你 还好吧 |
| [10:13] | Oh, yeah, I’m fine. | 当然了 我没事 |
| [10:15] | Your dad went to group, and… | 你爸去参加一个小组互助会了 |
| [10:18] | I just needed to take a rest for a minute. | 我需要好好休息一会儿 |
| [10:23] | Well, I’m… | 我… |
| [10:24] | I’m really sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
| [10:26] | And I’m really sorry about my article. | 我也想为我那篇文章道歉 |
| [10:29] | – I should’ve talked to you first. – It’s OK. | -我应该先跟你谈谈的 -没事 |
| [10:32] | My mother drove me crazy till the day she died, so… | 我妈每天都能把我逼疯 一直到她死的那天 |
| [10:35] | so it’s a family tradition. | 所以这算是家族传统了 |
| [10:37] | You don’t drive me crazy. | 你从不会把我逼疯 |
| [10:46] | You know, I told your dad to take an extra layer | 我让你爸去小组互助会之前 |
| [10:49] | before he went to group, because that room is so cold. | 多穿一件 因为那个房间很冷 |
| [10:53] | And then he went in the bedroom and got a sweater, | 然后他走进卧室 套了件毛衣 |
| [10:56] | and afterwards he sat on the bed for a long time | 然后他在床上坐了很久 |
| [10:59] | because it just seemed to take everything out of him. | 好像身体被掏空 |
| [11:04] | I’m sure he’s OK. | 他肯定没事的 |
| [11:05] | You know, he-he’s actually been doing so, so good. | 你知道的 他最近情况很不错 |
| [11:10] | I used to think that if I could… | 我以前常常想如果我能 |
| [11:12] | just take care of everything enough and organize enough, | 处理好每件事 井井有条 |
| [11:18] | I could fix… | 我就能为所有人 |
| [11:21] | everything for everyone, | 解决所有事 |
| [11:22] | and… it just turns out that I can’t. | 结果证明我不行 |
| [11:28] | You don’t have to worry about everything. | 你不需要操心所有事 |
| [11:31] | You know, you should maybe just take care of yourself. | 或许你应该好好照顾自己 |
| [11:36] | Do you want me to…? | 你想要我 |
| [11:37] | You two go to work. Go. | 你们两个去上班 去吧 |
| [11:39] | Well, Mom, I can stay. | 妈妈 我可以留下来 |
| [11:42] | No, no. I’m fine. | 不用 我很好 |
| [11:43] | – Are you sure? – I’m totally sure. | -你确定吗 -非常确定 |
| [11:46] | Ok. | 好吧 |
| [11:47] | OK, but call me if you need any– or I’ll call you. | 好吧 要是你需要什么给我打电话或者我打给你 |
| [11:50] | Yeah. That’d be good. I’d like a call. | 很好 我喜欢打电话 |
| [11:53] | – Have a good day! – Thanks. | -祝你愉快 -谢谢 |
| [11:55] | – It was nice to meet you. – Nice meeting you. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
| [12:02] | You said your mom was a big ball of anxiety. | 你说你妈妈有严重的焦虑症 |
| [12:05] | Seemed chill as fuck to me. | 我感觉她很淡定啊 |
| [12:06] | Well, I actually think you just witnessed | 你刚刚其实是现场见证了 |
| [12:08] | the onset of a complete emotional breakdown. | 一次情绪崩溃 |
| [12:11] | So that was actually very nuts. | 挺疯狂的 |
| [12:12] | OK. Think we should go back in | 好 我们应该回去 |
| [12:14] | and let her know that you just quit your job? | 让她知道你刚辞职不干了 |
| [12:16] | Yes. Yes, and I want to tell her | 对 对 我还想告诉她 |
| [12:18] | that I once smoked a single cigarette, | 我以前还抽过烟 |
| [12:20] | and that I also lost my virginity in the back seat of her car. | 我在她的车后座破的处 |
| [12:23] | She would like that. | 她会喜欢的 |
| [12:24] | Yeah. Plus, she’d love your new career as a… | 是啊 而且她还会喜欢你的新职业 |
| [12:27] | …troll hunter. | 喷子猎人 |
| [12:28] | Ooh! What was that? | 这是什么声音 |
| [12:30] | That’s the sound your shotgun makes when you’re huntin’ trolls. | 是你猎捕喷子时猎枪发出的声音 |
| [12:32] | Oh, but I don’t use a shotgun. I use a little, tiny knife. | 但我不用猎枪 我用小刀 |
| [12:47] | All right, so this is the cafe | 好了 这就是那家咖啡馆了 |
| [12:49] | your troll posts from a lot in the afternoon, | 你的喷子经常在下午发帖 |
| [12:52] | so he could be here now. | 所以他现在可能就在 |
| [12:54] | What about this gym rat over here? | 会不会是那边那个健身狂 |
| [12:56] | I told you before, OK?! | 我之前告诉过你 |
| [12:57] | He’s a full frickin’ beefcake psycho. | 他是个肌肉发达的疯子 |
| [12:59] | – Look at the veins in his shoulders. – Damn! | -看他肩膀上的血管 -我靠 |
| [13:01] | – That’s scary. That could be your troll. – Yeah. | -好吓人 他可能就是你的喷子 -对 |
| [13:04] | I feel kinda bad, though. | 不管我感觉挺糟的 |
| [13:05] | We’re, like– we’re profiling right now. | 我们现在就像在侧写 |
| [13:07] | Oh, my God, don’t. Please. People do it to me all the time. | 天哪 不要这样 别人经常侧写我 |
| [13:10] | It’s, like, “My turn.” | 终于轮到我侧写别人了 |
| [13:11] | Oh. Holy active shooter. Look at the mustache on that one. | 我的妈呀 快看那个人的胡子 |
| [13:15] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. Totally. Full internet psycho. | 没错 绝对是个网络变态 |
| [13:19] | – Shit! Oh, my God. – Be casual. | -我靠 天哪 -随意点 |
| [13:21] | – You– OK. Uh… – Just be casual. | -你 好吧 -随意点就行 |
| [13:25] | That was casual. | 这样很随意 |
| [13:26] | It’s him. It’s gotta be him. | 就是他 肯定是他 |
| [13:28] | Oh, my God. And he has his laptop, | 天哪 他还在用电脑 |
| [13:30] | so we can catch him in the act of posting something shitty. | 我们能抓到他喷人的现行了 |
| [13:33] | All right. I gotta take this real quick. | 好的 我要接个电话 很快就回 |
| [13:34] | OK, just wait for me, all right? I’ll be right back. | 等我 好吗 很快就回 |
| [13:37] | – OK. – OK. | -好的 -好 |
| [13:59] | – Can I help you? – Um, yeah, maybe– | -我能帮你什么吗 -或许 |
| [14:01] | maybe you can. | 或许可以 |
| [14:03] | Uh, what the fuck is up, man? | 你在搞什么 兄弟 |
| [14:05] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
| [14:06] | OK, I know who you are. You’re The Awesome. | 我知道你是谁 你就是那个”极品” |
| [14:09] | And I know you’ve been posting about me, | 我知道你最近在发关于我的帖子 |
| [14:11] | calling me a fat-slut-cunt-pig-bat-witch. | 叫我胖子 荡妇 贱人 肥猪 怪物 |
| [14:15] | I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
| [14:17] | OK, yeah, well, I saw you look at me when I walked in here. | 好吧 我看见你在我进来的时候盯着我 |
| [14:19] | You were looking at me. | 是你在看我 |
| [14:21] | I– I just thought you were my daughter’s kindergarten teacher. | 我还以为你是我女儿的幼儿园老师 |
| [14:24] | What?! Why do– Everyone is constantly telling me | 什么 为什么所有人都说 |
| [14:26] | that I look like a kindergarten teacher. | 我长得像幼儿园老师 |
| [14:28] | I’m sorry. I just dropped her off, and I thought maybe– | 对不起 我刚把她送到学校 我还以为 |
| [14:31] | I don’t know. You just look familiar. | 我不知道 你就是看起来很面熟 |
| [14:33] | OK, so you don’t know, like, what I’m talking about? | 那你不知道我在说什么吗 |
| [14:35] | Not at all, no. | 一点都不 |
| [14:38] | I hope your daughter has a very nice year at kindergarten. I’m– | 祝你女儿在幼儿园一帆风顺 我 |
| [14:41] | and I’m– I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
| [14:46] | – I was I– Sorry that I forgot. And I— It’s not him at all. | -抱歉我忘了 我 -根本就不是他 |
| [14:49] | OK. Yeah. No, that’s fine. | 好的 没事 |
| [14:52] | OK. All right, I’ll– I’ll see you. Good-bye. All right. | 好的 到时候见 拜拜 |
| [14:56] | Jesus, Cindy is pissed, dude. | 老天 辛迪气疯了 |
| [14:58] | Fuck! My troll posted again! That means we missed him! | 我靠 我的喷子又发帖了 我们刚错过了他 |
| [15:01] | OK, and that sucks, but can we actually pick this up tomorrow? | 确实很糟糕 但我们可以明天再继续吗 |
| [15:04] | No way! We’re so close! | 没门 我们就差一点了 |
| [15:06] | Annie, did you not hear what I said? I gotta go. | 安妮 你没听到我说的吗 我得走了 |
| [15:08] | No. Come on, man, you can’t bail now. | 不要啊 拜托 你不能现在抛弃我啊 |
| [15:11] | I’m not bailing on you, du– | 我不是抛弃你 |
| [15:13] | Look, I’m an adult, OK? I’ve got a wife, I’ve got kids, | 听着 我是成年人了 我还有老婆和孩子 |
| [15:17] | I’ve got… other shit goin’ on in my life. | 还有其他乱七八糟的事 |
| [15:19] | – I know. – All right, do you really, though? | -我知道 -不过真的知道吗 |
| [15:21] | Because it seems like right now you’re way more interested | 因为你现在看起来更关注 |
| [15:24] | in yourself, and your troll. | 你自己和你的喷子 |
| [15:26] | Well, that’s– that’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
| [15:28] | I mean, I have a lot going on. | 我是说 我也有很多事要处理 |
| [15:30] | I don’t have a job now, and– and Ryan– | 我现在还没工作 而且瑞恩 |
| [15:33] | Annie. You’re still talkin’ about yourself. | 安妮 你还在说你自己 |
| [15:37] | Now I gotta go. I’m sorry. Gotta– | 我要走了 对不起 |
| [15:41] | Ok. | 好 |
| [15:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [15:56] | Hey, Vera. | 薇拉 |
| [15:58] | You were right about the extra layer, it got cold in there. | 你说得对 要多穿一件 里面很冷 |
| [16:08] | 去温哥华了 薇拉 | |
| [16:10] | Vancouver? | 温哥华 |
| [16:17] | In cell block D | 在D监区 |
| [16:18] | You had Irving Addison… | 有欧文·艾迪生 |
| [16:22] | But– But anyway, you had Moses… | 不论怎样 还有莫塞斯 |
| [16:25] | Ohh. It’s so much worse than I ever imagined. | 比我想象的还要烂 |
| [16:27] | Yeah, like somehow he managed to make it worse | 是啊 他成功做到了 |
| [16:30] | than the million other trash podcasts out there. It’s– | 比其他百万个垃圾播客还要烂 |
| [16:33] | Ugh. He’s a moron. | 他就是个蠢货 |
| [16:43] | I’m good to you… right? | 我对你很好 对吧 |
| [16:46] | Fuck yeah. | 当然 |
| [16:49] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
| [17:09] | God damn it! | 他妈的 |
| [17:17] | My girl. | 宝贝 |
| [17:20] | Um, are you busy? | 你忙吗 |
| [17:21] | Uh… not really, no. | 不 不忙 |
| [17:24] | Um, could you maybe come and pick me up? | 那你能过来接一下我吗 |
| [17:29] | My mom took her car back so she could run errands, | 我妈为了办事 把车开回去了 |
| [17:31] | but… I could probably get it back from her when she goes to bed. | 但我也许可以等她睡觉后把车拿回来 |
| [17:39] | Or I could borrow Pete’s mom’s car. | 或者我可以去借皮特妈妈的车 |
| [17:42] | Or I could pick you up on my bike. | 或者我骑自行车去接你 |
| [17:45] | No, no, um, that’s OK. | 不用了 没事 |
| [17:48] | I just, um… I’m having kind of a weird day. | 我只是 今天过得很不顺 |
| [17:52] | Damn. I’m sorry. | 该死 我很遗憾 |
| [17:56] | Well, uh, what if, like, tonight… | 要不然 今晚 |
| [18:00] | we do… fucking? | 我们干一次怎么样 |
| [18:04] | That’ll make you feel better. Right? | 那会让你好受点 对吗 |
| [18:07] | Whenever I’m all stressed out | 每当我压力山大 |
| [18:08] | and pent up with, like… | 被心理负担 |
| [18:10] | like, stress stuff, you know, | 压抑着的时候 |
| [18:12] | like, I cum and I feel– I feel good. | 我就打飞机 感觉很不错 |
| [18:15] | Yeah, yeah, that’s not really where my head’s at right now, | 好吧 我现在真的不太想做这些 |
| [18:17] | so I’m gonna go, OK? | 我先挂了 好吗 |
| [18:19] | Yeah. OK. | 好 |
| [18:21] | Uh, sorry. Bye, Annie. | 抱歉 拜拜 安妮 |
| [18:23] | OK. Bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
| [18:28] | No! | 不要啊 |
| [18:32] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
| [18:36] | 莫琳 查到喷子的地址了 莱夫奥克街431号 | |
| [19:02] | 极品 俄勒冈 | |
| [19:28] | You’re “The Awesome.” | 你就是”极品” |
| [19:31] | No. | 不是 |
| [19:33] | Yes, you fucking are, you coward. | 就是你 你这个懦夫 |
| [19:37] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
| [19:38] | So you are him. | 所以你就是他 |
| [19:41] | You’re the fucking monster | 你就是那个该死的怪物 |
| [19:42] | who’s been torturing me every day. | 每天都在折磨我 |
| [19:45] | I don’t– I don’t torture you, I’m just expressing my opinion– | 我没有折磨你 我只是在表达自己的观点 |
| [19:47] | Yeah, shut up. Just shut up. | 闭嘴 别说了 |
| [19:49] | Do you know how fuckin’ lame it is | 你知道这他妈的有多逊吗 |
| [19:51] | that you spend so much time | 你花那么多时间 |
| [19:53] | trying to hurt a complete stranger? | 就为了伤害一个素不相识的人 |
| [19:55] | I’m a real fuckin’ person. | 我是个活生生的人 |
| [19:57] | And I’m just tryin’ to go to work and do my job, | 我只想努力上班干活 |
| [20:00] | and- and you’re calling me a pig every day? | 你却每天骂我肥猪 |
| [20:04] | And you threaten to kill me, | 你还威胁要杀了我 |
| [20:07] | and you talk about my… my family…. | 你还谈论我的家人 |
| [20:10] | and what I don’t understand the most is, why? | 我最不理解的是 你为什么这么做 |
| [20:14] | Is it because I’m not the type of girl you want to fuck? | 是因为我不是你想操的那类女生吗 |
| [20:17] | Or maybe is it because I am the type of girl you want to fuck | 还是我就是你想操的那类女生 |
| [20:20] | but you’re too chickenshit to admit it. | 但你不敢承认呢 |
| [20:22] | Either way, it doesn’t fuckin’ matter, because fuck you. | 不管哪种 都不重要 操你妈 |
| [20:26] | Fuck you. Fuck you. I fuckin’ hate you. | 操你妈 操你妈 我他妈恨你 |
| [20:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [20:34] | What? | 什么 |
| [20:36] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, you’re sorry. | -对不起 -你现在抱歉了 |
| [20:41] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what else to say. | 对不起 我不知道还能说什么 |
| [20:44] | What did I do to you? | 我对你做过什么 |
| [20:46] | Honestly. What? | 说真的 做过什么 |
| [20:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [20:52] | Pissed me off. | 惹恼了我 |
| [20:53] | That stuff that you write, the feminist shit, | 你写的东西 女权主义什么的 |
| [20:57] | I don’t agree with a lot of it, and… | 我很多都不同意 而且 |
| [21:00] | so I thought I’d push you a little. | 所以我就想轻喷你一下 |
| [21:02] | Or a lot. | 或者重喷 |
| [21:06] | I was big when I was a kid. | 我小时候很壮 |
| [21:08] | And you’re… overweight– | 而你超重 |
| [21:10] | You can say “Fat.” You say it all the time. | 你可以说胖 你总这么说 |
| [21:12] | OK, you’re fat. | 好吧 你很胖 |
| [21:15] | But… | 但是 |
| [21:17] | your writing is so confident. | 你的文章是那么自信 |
| [21:22] | And I… | 我 |
| [21:25] | I hate myself… and you don’t. | 讨厌我自己 但你却不 |
| [21:30] | It’s just, like, you’re out there yelling, | 你就像站在那里喊 |
| [21:31] | “This is me, and fuck you if you don’t like it.” | “这就是我 你不喜欢就滚吧” |
| [21:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
| [21:36] | Made me mad. | 让我很生气 |
| [21:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [21:43] | OK, well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
| [21:46] | Thank you for your apology. | 谢谢你的道歉 |
| [21:48] | It’s weird, by– by trolling you, | 说来奇怪 通过喷你 |
| [21:51] | I feel like I’ve gotten to know you pretty well. | 我感觉我了解了你很多 |
| [21:54] | I read everything you write. | 我会读你写的所有文章 |
| [21:56] | Even the stuff that pisses me off, it sticks with me. | 即使是惹恼我的文章 也一直在我的脑海里 |
| [22:01] | OK. Is that just a line you say to all the girls that you troll? | 好 你对你喷的每个女生都这么说吗 |
| [22:06] | I don’t troll any other girls. | 我不喷其他女生 |
| [22:10] | What? | 什么 |
| [22:12] | I only troll you. | 我只喷你 |
| [22:18] | Hey, would you… would you want to come inside for a drink? | 你想进来喝一杯吗 |
| [22:24] | My God. No. | 我的天 不要 |
| [22:27] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
| [22:29] | That’s fucking disgusting. | 真他妈恶心 |
| [22:30] | You’re sick. You’re fucking more psycho than I thought. | 你有病啊 你比我想的还要变态 |
| [22:34] | Yeah, well, I probably couldn’t even | 好啊 反正我多半 |
| [22:35] | find your pussy anyway, you fat cow! | 都找不到你的逼 大母牛 |
| [22:37] | What the fuck did you just say?! | 你他妈刚才说什么 |
| [22:40] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you, you fucking coward! | -操你妈 -操你妈 懦夫 |
| [22:42] | Get the fuck off my property! | 滚出我的地盘 |
| [22:43] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | -操你妈 -操你妈 |
| [23:09] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么 |
| [23:11] | Get the fuck outta here! Fuck you! | 滚开 操你妈 |
| [23:14] | You better run, you fat bitch! | 你最好跑 肥婊子 |