Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

女大当自强(Shrill)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 女大当自强(Shrill)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Annie. Wake up! 安妮 醒醒
[00:07] You’re fuckin’ smart. 你他妈太聪明了
[00:09] You’re, like, a writer. 你相当于是个作家了
[00:11] I’ve got a boner right now, 我都勃起了
[00:13] and it’s partially because of your boobs, but it’s also this. 部分是因为你的奶子 但也是因为这个
[00:16] Wait. You read my article? 等等 你看了我的文章
[00:18] And you woke me up to tell me, 你把我叫醒就为了告诉我这事
[00:20] and you have a boner? That’s nice. 你还勃起了 这可真棒
[00:23] Well, yeah. I mean… 是啊 我是说…
[00:26] we’re boyfriend and girlfriend now, so… 我们现在是男女朋友关系了 所以…
[00:29] we gotta, like, support each other’s work stuff. 我们得支持彼此的工作
[00:31] You listen to my podcast, right? 你也听我的播客 对吧
[00:33] Yes. Yes, I do. 是的 当然了
[00:35] I… I always do. 我经常听
[00:39] And this guy that wrote the second article is fuckin’ pissed. 第二篇文章的这个作者气坏了
[00:44] Do you guys use “Hello” to start all your pieces, or…? 你们写文章都喜欢用”你好”来开头吗 还是…
[00:48] Wait. Fuckin’ Gabe? 等等 竟然是盖博
[00:51] “Why should my wallet get skinnier “为什么我的钱包越来越瘦
[00:53] just so your ass can stay fat?” 你的肥臀却可以一直肥下去”
[00:56] He’s talkin’ about my ass. 他竟然谈论我的屁股
[00:59] Fuck. God damn it. 该死的 去他妈的
[01:04] Nobody talks about your ass but me, motherfucker. 除了我 没人可以谈论你的屁股 混蛋
[01:07] – This guy flirting with you? – No. -这家伙在跟你调情吗 -没有
[01:10] Are you sure? I mean, is he, like, giving you trouble? 你确定吗 他找你麻烦了吗
[01:12] ‘Cause I can take care of this guy. 因为 我可以解决这家伙
[01:14] I can absolutely tell that I can. 我很有信心地表示我可以
[01:17] Not from his writing, but from his picture. 不是从他的文章看出来的 是从照片看出来的
[01:19] He’s my boss. He’s a fuckin’ nightmare. 他是我老板 他就是个噩梦
[01:22] God, Amadi must’ve read it 天呐 阿马迪肯定也看过了
[01:24] because he’s texted me, like, a million times. Jesus. 因为他给我发了无数条短信 老天
[01:27] Fuckin’ Gabe. 该死的盖博
[01:30] He’s fuckin’ stupid. 他是个蠢货
[01:31] No, he’s actually smart, 不 他其实很聪明
[01:32] which is what makes this so fuckin’ annoying. 所以这事才烦人
[01:38] It’s OK. 没事的
[01:40] – It’s gonna be fine. – Yeah. -不会有事的 -好吧
[01:44] I have to go to work. 我得去工作了
[01:48] But… you’re gonna get in this bed again, 但是 你还要回到这张床上来
[01:51] like, later tonight… 我是说 今晚
[01:54] and, uh, you’re gonna have to be ready for that. 你得为此做好准备
[01:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:58] – Bye. – Bye. -拜 -拜
[02:04] Fuck you. 去死吧
[02:11] Shit, have you seen my keys? 操 你看到我的钥匙了吗
[02:13] Nope. Maybe Ryan has. 没 或许瑞恩知道
[02:15] I heard his guttural moans coming from your room last night. 我昨晚听到你房间里传出他的呻吟声
[02:18] – OK. – I appreciate that he looked after Bonkers, -好吧 -我很感激他照顾邦邦
[02:20] but as I was falling asleep, I realized I still don’t like him. 但我在入睡前意识到 我还是不喜欢他
[02:23] Come on, Fran. 拜托 弗兰
[02:24] I’ve wanted this for so long, 我期待恋爱已经太久了
[02:26] can’t you just let me have it? Like, he’s really trying. 你就不能允许我拥有一次吗 他已经很努力了
[02:28] One afternoon of cuddling our dog 照顾我们的狗狗一下午
[02:30] doesn’t erase a lifetime of horrible behavior. 并不能抵消他持续了一辈子的可怕行为
[02:33] If Saddam Hussein looked after Bonkers, I wouldn’t be, like, 如果替我照顾邦邦的萨达姆 我也不会说
[02:36] “Saddam Hussein, you should really date my best friend.” “萨达姆 你应该跟我最好的朋友约会”
[02:38] OK, what is the actual issue here? 好吧 真正的问题到底是什么
[02:41] That’s he’s treated you like shit forever. 就是他自始至终对你像屎一样
[02:43] You cheat on every woman you date, 你背叛了你的每一任女朋友
[02:45] not to mention 更别提
[02:46] you break up with girls for the dumbest fuckin’ reasons. 你因为一些超级傻逼的理由跟女朋友分手
[02:48] Like that last girl you broke up with 你跟上一个女朋友
[02:50] just because she listened to audiobooks. 分手的理由是她听有声书
[02:52] You can’t listen to a book and then call it “Reading.” 听书可不叫”阅读”
[02:56] OK, well, you’re basically the female Ryan. 好吧 你几乎就是女性版的瑞恩
[03:00] Did you really just fucking say that to me? 你他妈竟然对我说了这种话
[03:02] Yeah. Yeah, I mean, you say shit about him all the time, 是的 你经常抨击他
[03:05] but we’re, like, actually together now, 但我们现在已经在一起了
[03:08] so I…I’m gonna say some shit back. 所以我…我也要抨击你
[03:10] Look, I like that you’re having this metamorphosis, 听着 我很高兴你有了这次”蜕变”
[03:13] or whatever’s happening here, 或者是其他的东西
[03:14] but I think this sentiment is incredibly misdirected. 但我觉得你这种情感出现了重大偏差
[03:16] Fran, I can’t fucking do this right now. 弗兰 我现在没空跟你扯这些
[03:19] Like, I have to find my fucking keys. 我必须赶快找到我的钥匙
[03:21] – And I have to get to work. – I can take you to work. -我必须去上班 -我可以送你去上班
[03:25] You can ride on his handlebars. Adorable. 你可以坐在他的车把手上 真可爱
[03:27] I don’t have my bike, Fran. I have my mom’s car. 我没骑自行车来 弗兰 我开的是我妈的车
[03:32] OK. Let’s- – Lets just go. 好了 我们走吧
[03:34] Fran, I- – I’m sorry. 弗兰 我很抱歉
[03:36] I hope you don’t think that counts as an apology. 希望你不要认为这就算道歉了
[03:39] I demand a better one. 我要求更诚恳的道歉
[03:40] And you might have to buy me stuff, too. 你或许得买礼物来道歉
[03:46] This is pretty cool. 这挺酷的
[03:47] Like an adult relationship. Driving to work together. 像是成年人的恋爱 一起开车上班
[03:52] Yeah, I like it. 是啊 我喜欢
[03:53] I just, um- – Are you going to work after you drop me off? 我只是…你把我送到以后 会去上班吗
[03:57] Nah, I think I’m gonna go home and take a nap. 不 我会回家 继续睡觉
[04:00] Cool. 好棒
[04:02] Yeah, I’m excited. 是啊 我很激动
[04:24] Have you read Gabe’s article? 你看了盖博的文章吗
[04:27] Yeah, that was fuckin’ insane. 好吧 那简直是疯了
[04:28] He’s, like, going after me so hard right now. I can’t even- – 他现在完全在针对我 我都无法…
[04:33] Hello? Dude. What’s up? 喂 老兄 怎么了
[04:37] Oh, I’m just happy to see ya, you know? Not murdered and dead. 我只是看到你很高兴而已 没被谋害死亡
[04:40] What? 什么
[04:42] You didn’t see the hundreds of texts I sent you from the horse show? 你没看到我从「骏马秀」场给你发的几百条短信吗
[04:46] My God. The horse show. 天呐 骏马秀
[04:48] Yeah, the- – the horse show. 没错 骏马秀
[04:50] Fuck, Amadi, I am such a piece of shit. 操 阿马迪 我就是个烂人
[04:53] A true living piece of shit. I’m so, so sorry. 真正的烂人 我真的很抱歉
[04:57] I, like, had a huge fight with my parents last night, 我昨晚跟父母大吵了一架
[05:00] and then I got home and Ryan was there, 我回到家 发现瑞恩在那里
[05:02] and he was really there for me, and I just- – 他真心地支持我 于是我…
[05:05] I fucked up. I forgot. 我错了 我忘了
[05:08] I’m really sorry. Please. 我真的很抱歉 求原谅
[05:09] You know that’s not my style. 你知道那不是我的为人方式
[05:11] All right, well, you did miss a very good show. 好吧 反正你错过了很精彩的表演
[05:14] – Oh, fuck. – There was this tiny horse, -操 -有一匹小马
[05:16] and he did, like, a moonwalk thing, 它竟然会跳”太空歩”
[05:18] and then he stanky- legged at the end. 最后还表演了一招”扫腿舞”
[05:19] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -真的
[05:21] Fried Snickers? Hello. 再配上酥炸士力架 天呐
[05:23] – That sounds like a fantasy. – It was a fantasy. -那听上去像是美梦一般 -的确是美梦
[05:25] It’s happening. 真的发生了
[05:28] OK, I’m- – 好吧 我…
[05:29] I’m gonna follow her. 我去跟着她
[05:31] – And find out wassup. – That was creepy as hell. -搞清楚是怎么回事 -的确有点吓人
[05:34] Yeah. 是啊
[05:35] So I figured out a way to link the IP addresses with the user comments, 我想办法查到了评论用户的IP地址
[05:38] Which means that- – 也就是说…
[05:39] You found the location of my troll. 你查到了我喷子的地址
[05:41] Yeah. Yeah, you stole that moment from me. 是的 没错 你抢了我的精彩时刻
[05:45] OK. I’m- – I’m sorry. I just- – 好吧 我…对不起 只是…
[05:47] I’ve got all this troll adrenaline, ’cause I’m all jacked up. 我只是听到那些喷子的消息 格外激动
[05:51] So uh, basically I just gotta figure out which comments are his 基本上就是 我查出了哪些是他的评论
[05:54] and which are just, like, other terrible people’s. 哪些是其他网络喷子的评论
[05:56] – OK. – Like, let’s just go through it here. -好的 -我们来看看这些评论
[05:58] – This one says, “Oink.” – Yeah. -这条写的是”猪叫” -好吧
[06:00] This one say, “Oink, oink, you little piggy slut.” 这条写的是”叫吧 叫吧 你个猪女荡妇”
[06:02] This one says, “You must need a Sherpa to climb the stairs.” 这条说”你爬个楼梯也要夏尔巴人帮忙吧”
[06:05] “You have a snout and a little piggy tail.” “你有大猪鼻子和小猪尾巴”
[06:07] – OK. – And this one, again, says, “Oink.” -好吧 -这条又是”猪叫”
[06:09] – Different user, but… – Yeah. -不同的用户 但… -好吧
[06:11] You know, you actually, you don’t have to read them all out. 其实你不必都念出来的
[06:14] His user name is just “The Awesome.” 他的用户名是”极品”
[06:16] So any of those, like, see that one that says um, 所以这些评论当中 比如这条
[06:19] “Oink oink, I bet she uses a corndog as a dildo,” “叫吧叫吧 她肯定用大号热狗当假鸡巴用”
[06:23] That’s- – – That’s him. 那 那肯定是他
[06:26] ‘Cause I don’t even think you could use a corndog as a dildo, 我都不知道大号热狗能被当成假鸡巴用呢
[06:29] because it- – it would disintegrate inside. 因为它一插进去就会碎掉的
[06:31] Yeah. I’m not gonna actually try and use a corndog as a dildo. 好吧 我又不会真的尝试用大号热狗当假鸡巴
[06:35] There’s no harm in trying. 尝试一下又没什么
[06:37] Maureen. There’s some harm in trying. Right? 莫琳 某些尝试注定会有灾难性的后果
[06:41] Well, just depends if you dipped it in sauce. 那得看你有没有把热狗蘸酱了
[06:45] Oh, God. 天呐
[06:46] It’s not- – it’s not the worst thing. 那不是最糟糕的东西
[06:48] It’s meat on a stick with bread- 那就是一坨肉插在棍子上…
[06:50] But the meat protects the stick. 但是肉会包裹住棍子
[06:56] Stop laughing. It’s true. That’s all they knew. 别笑了 是真的 他们就知道这些
[06:58] – You’re so mean. – That’s kinda lame… -你好刻薄 -那也太差劲了
[07:01] I can’t believe you wrote that. Honestly. 我简直不敢相信你写了那篇文章 真的
[07:03] Annie, it was a well- argued rebuttal. 安妮 那是一篇论据充分的反驳文章
[07:06] And I don’t like this energy you’re throwin’ at me right now. 并且我不喜欢你现在对我的这个气势
[07:09] Yeah, you’ve got a bad energy, sweetie. 没错 你浑身充满了负能量 宝贝儿
[07:11] This energy is because your rebuttal was ignorant and mean. 这个负能量是因为你的反驳文章无知又刻薄
[07:14] How can you just stomp over an entire group of people like that? 你怎么能像那样践踏一整个群体
[07:18] Maybe it’s ’cause those people are causing their own health problems. 或许是因为这个群体的健康问题都是自作自受
[07:21] Maybe they need to hear that. 或许该有人来告诉他们这一点
[07:22] Well, maybe someone needs to stop being a bully. 或许某人该停止当一个恶霸了
[07:24] And the millennial pulls out the bully card. 这位千禧一代打出了”恶霸”这张牌
[07:26] Everyone got their cards? Not you, Andy. 每个人手里都有牌吗 你肯定没有 安迪
[07:30] Jesus Christ, you’re a gay man. 天呐 你是个同性恋
[07:32] How can you not be sympathetic towards this? 你怎么会对此没有同情心呢
[07:34] I was born gay. I had no choice. You do! 我生下来就是同性恋 我没有选择 但你们有
[07:38] Wow, that is fucked, Gabe. 你这话真是太操蛋了 盖博
[07:40] I used to idolize you, but you’re just a close- minded coward. 我以前把你当偶像 但你只是个思想闭塞的懦夫
[07:43] You know, I think this is gonna end badly 我觉得如果你现在不赶紧离开
[07:44] unless you just walk away right now. 这事的结局一定会很难堪
[07:46] Why will it end badly for me? 为什么结局对我来说会很难堪
[07:47] Is it because I write about things that I believe in, 因为我写出了我信奉的理念
[07:50] And you don’t like that? 但你却不喜欢吗
[07:50] You know, readers don’t like it, either. 读者们也不喜欢
[07:52] No, the readers do like it, 不 读者们很喜欢
[07:54] and I think that’s actually what you’re scared of. 我觉得这就是你害怕的事
[07:56] They like it enough 他们很喜欢
[07:57] that I have two of the top three articles on the site, 所以网站上浏览量最高的三篇 我才能占两篇
[08:00] so maybe you’re the one who this is gonna end badly for, 所以结局恐怕对你来说才会难堪
[08:03] because I quit. 因为我马上辞职
[08:05] I get her chair. 她的椅子归我了
[08:06] Annie? 安妮
[08:09] I’m gonna give you one chance to take that back. 我给你一个机会收回这句话
[08:12] No. No, I’m not taking it back. 不 我绝不收回
[08:15] I’m serious, I quit. 我是认真的 我辞职了
[08:19] I’m going troll hunting right now. Do you wanna come with me? 我现在要去找网络喷子了 你想跟我一起去吗
[08:23] I need you to say yes, because I don’t have my car with me. 我需要你立刻同意 因为我没开车来
[08:26] Yeah. Yeah. 好的 行
[08:34] Damn! 天呐
[08:36] That was intense. 刚刚的气氛好紧张
[08:37] I know. I know. I’m, like, kinda shaking, but I feel good, 我懂 我都快浑身发抖了 但我觉得很爽
[08:40] like, I actually feel amazing. 我觉得棒极了
[08:43] Like, I kinda feel free. 像是突然自由了一样
[08:45] OK, we just got the text. 刚收到一条短信
[08:47] Maureen says that uh, your troll makes a lot of posts 莫琳说喷你的那个人有很多评论都是从
[08:50] from this cafe over in Forest Grove. 福里斯特格罗夫的一家咖啡馆发出来的
[08:52] So what’s your plan once you find him? 你找到他之后 打算怎么做
[08:54] I guess I’m just gonna go straight to full murder. 我可能会直接杀了他
[08:57] Those are your instincts, to go full murder? 你的本能反应就是谋杀吗
[08:58] I wanna make him dead, I guess. 我想弄死他
[09:00] – All right. I’m with you. – OK. -好吧 我跟你一起干 -好的
[09:02] – This’ll be good. This’ll be fun. – Good. -这会很爽的 很好玩 -很好
[09:03] – It’ll be a bonding experience. – Thank you. -可以增进我们的感情 -谢谢
[09:05] Be a nice pressure reliever for me. 也能帮我释放下压力
[09:09] Oh, my God. 天呐
[09:13] Sorry, we might have to make a pit stop, actually. 抱歉 我们可能得小停一下了
[09:15] Those fried Snickers aren’t- – they’ve betrayed me. 那些酥炸士力架 让我的肚子很不舒服
[09:18] Oh, no. That’s the mini-horse’s revenge. 不 那是小马的复仇
[09:21] I don’t think I got ten miles in me. 我恐怕没办法再坚持十英里了
[09:22] Um, well, actually, we’re pretty close 实际上 我们现在
[09:25] – To my parents’ house right now. – That’s great. -距离我父母家很近 -好极了
[09:26] A soft place for you to fall in your time of sorrow. 悲伤时刻的温情港湾
[09:30] *that you’re beautiful* *你很美*
[09:33] Mom. 妈
[09:35] – Um, Mom. Hey. – Annie! -妈 你好啊 -安妮
[09:38] God, I didn’t know you were coming over. 天呐 我都不知道你要过来
[09:41] – Hi. – I’m sorry, I didn’t think that you would be here, and- – -你好 -不好意思 我以为你不会在这里…
[09:45] I- – This is my friend Amadi from work. 我…这是我同事阿马迪
[09:47] – Oh. Hi. – Hi, Mrs. Easton. -你好 -你好 伊斯顿太太
[09:49] We were just in the neighborhood, 我们刚好在这附近
[09:51] and he needs to use the bathroom. 他需要用一下洗手间
[09:53] Yeah, it’s just down the hallway. 没问题 就在走廊的尽头
[09:55] Oh, great. Uh, thank you. 好极了 谢谢
[10:01] I used to love this song. 我以前很爱这首歌
[10:03] But I think it’s a little unrealistic to get up every morning 但我觉得要做到每天早晨起床时脸上都挂着微笑
[10:06] – with a smile on your face. – Yeah. -有点不太现实 -是啊
[10:11] Are you… OK? 你 还好吧
[10:13] Oh, yeah, I’m fine. 当然了 我没事
[10:15] Your dad went to group, and… 你爸去参加一个小组互助会了
[10:18] I just needed to take a rest for a minute. 我需要好好休息一会儿
[10:23] Well, I’m… 我…
[10:24] I’m really sorry about last night. 昨晚的事我很抱歉
[10:26] And I’m really sorry about my article. 我也想为我那篇文章道歉
[10:29] – I should’ve talked to you first. – It’s OK. -我应该先跟你谈谈的 -没事
[10:32] My mother drove me crazy till the day she died, so… 我妈每天都能把我逼疯 一直到她死的那天
[10:35] so it’s a family tradition. 所以这算是家族传统了
[10:37] You don’t drive me crazy. 你从不会把我逼疯
[10:46] You know, I told your dad to take an extra layer 我让你爸去小组互助会之前
[10:49] before he went to group, because that room is so cold. 多穿一件 因为那个房间很冷
[10:53] And then he went in the bedroom and got a sweater, 然后他走进卧室 套了件毛衣
[10:56] and afterwards he sat on the bed for a long time 然后他在床上坐了很久
[10:59] because it just seemed to take everything out of him. 好像身体被掏空
[11:04] I’m sure he’s OK. 他肯定没事的
[11:05] You know, he-he’s actually been doing so, so good. 你知道的 他最近情况很不错
[11:10] I used to think that if I could… 我以前常常想如果我能
[11:12] just take care of everything enough and organize enough, 处理好每件事 井井有条
[11:18] I could fix… 我就能为所有人
[11:21] everything for everyone, 解决所有事
[11:22] and… it just turns out that I can’t. 结果证明我不行
[11:28] You don’t have to worry about everything. 你不需要操心所有事
[11:31] You know, you should maybe just take care of yourself. 或许你应该好好照顾自己
[11:36] Do you want me to…? 你想要我
[11:37] You two go to work. Go. 你们两个去上班 去吧
[11:39] Well, Mom, I can stay. 妈妈 我可以留下来
[11:42] No, no. I’m fine. 不用 我很好
[11:43] – Are you sure? – I’m totally sure. -你确定吗 -非常确定
[11:46] Ok. 好吧
[11:47] OK, but call me if you need any– or I’ll call you. 好吧 要是你需要什么给我打电话或者我打给你
[11:50] Yeah. That’d be good. I’d like a call. 很好 我喜欢打电话
[11:53] – Have a good day! – Thanks. -祝你愉快 -谢谢
[11:55] – It was nice to meet you. – Nice meeting you. -很高兴认识你 -我也是
[12:02] You said your mom was a big ball of anxiety. 你说你妈妈有严重的焦虑症
[12:05] Seemed chill as fuck to me. 我感觉她很淡定啊
[12:06] Well, I actually think you just witnessed 你刚刚其实是现场见证了
[12:08] the onset of a complete emotional breakdown. 一次情绪崩溃
[12:11] So that was actually very nuts. 挺疯狂的
[12:12] OK. Think we should go back in 好 我们应该回去
[12:14] and let her know that you just quit your job? 让她知道你刚辞职不干了
[12:16] Yes. Yes, and I want to tell her 对 对 我还想告诉她
[12:18] that I once smoked a single cigarette, 我以前还抽过烟
[12:20] and that I also lost my virginity in the back seat of her car. 我在她的车后座破的处
[12:23] She would like that. 她会喜欢的
[12:24] Yeah. Plus, she’d love your new career as a… 是啊 而且她还会喜欢你的新职业
[12:27] …troll hunter. 喷子猎人
[12:28] Ooh! What was that? 这是什么声音
[12:30] That’s the sound your shotgun makes when you’re huntin’ trolls. 是你猎捕喷子时猎枪发出的声音
[12:32] Oh, but I don’t use a shotgun. I use a little, tiny knife. 但我不用猎枪 我用小刀
[12:47] All right, so this is the cafe 好了 这就是那家咖啡馆了
[12:49] your troll posts from a lot in the afternoon, 你的喷子经常在下午发帖
[12:52] so he could be here now. 所以他现在可能就在
[12:54] What about this gym rat over here? 会不会是那边那个健身狂
[12:56] I told you before, OK?! 我之前告诉过你
[12:57] He’s a full frickin’ beefcake psycho. 他是个肌肉发达的疯子
[12:59] – Look at the veins in his shoulders. – Damn! -看他肩膀上的血管 -我靠
[13:01] – That’s scary. That could be your troll. – Yeah. -好吓人 他可能就是你的喷子 -对
[13:04] I feel kinda bad, though. 不管我感觉挺糟的
[13:05] We’re, like– we’re profiling right now. 我们现在就像在侧写
[13:07] Oh, my God, don’t. Please. People do it to me all the time. 天哪 不要这样 别人经常侧写我
[13:10] It’s, like, “My turn.” 终于轮到我侧写别人了
[13:11] Oh. Holy active shooter. Look at the mustache on that one. 我的妈呀 快看那个人的胡子
[13:15] Oh, yeah. Yeah. Totally. Full internet psycho. 没错 绝对是个网络变态
[13:19] – Shit! Oh, my God. – Be casual. -我靠 天哪 -随意点
[13:21] – You– OK. Uh… – Just be casual. -你 好吧 -随意点就行
[13:25] That was casual. 这样很随意
[13:26] It’s him. It’s gotta be him. 就是他 肯定是他
[13:28] Oh, my God. And he has his laptop, 天哪 他还在用电脑
[13:30] so we can catch him in the act of posting something shitty. 我们能抓到他喷人的现行了
[13:33] All right. I gotta take this real quick. 好的 我要接个电话 很快就回
[13:34] OK, just wait for me, all right? I’ll be right back. 等我 好吗 很快就回
[13:37] – OK. – OK. -好的 -好
[13:59] – Can I help you? – Um, yeah, maybe– -我能帮你什么吗 -或许
[14:01] maybe you can. 或许可以
[14:03] Uh, what the fuck is up, man? 你在搞什么 兄弟
[14:05] I’m sorry, what? 抱歉 你说什么
[14:06] OK, I know who you are. You’re The Awesome. 我知道你是谁 你就是那个”极品”
[14:09] And I know you’ve been posting about me, 我知道你最近在发关于我的帖子
[14:11] calling me a fat-slut-cunt-pig-bat-witch. 叫我胖子 荡妇 贱人 肥猪 怪物
[14:15] I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. 我真的不知道你在说什么
[14:17] OK, yeah, well, I saw you look at me when I walked in here. 好吧 我看见你在我进来的时候盯着我
[14:19] You were looking at me. 是你在看我
[14:21] I– I just thought you were my daughter’s kindergarten teacher. 我还以为你是我女儿的幼儿园老师
[14:24] What?! Why do– Everyone is constantly telling me 什么 为什么所有人都说
[14:26] that I look like a kindergarten teacher. 我长得像幼儿园老师
[14:28] I’m sorry. I just dropped her off, and I thought maybe– 对不起 我刚把她送到学校 我还以为
[14:31] I don’t know. You just look familiar. 我不知道 你就是看起来很面熟
[14:33] OK, so you don’t know, like, what I’m talking about? 那你不知道我在说什么吗
[14:35] Not at all, no. 一点都不
[14:38] I hope your daughter has a very nice year at kindergarten. I’m– 祝你女儿在幼儿园一帆风顺 我
[14:41] and I’m– I’m very sorry. 非常抱歉
[14:46] – I was I– Sorry that I forgot. And I— It’s not him at all. -抱歉我忘了 我 -根本就不是他
[14:49] OK. Yeah. No, that’s fine. 好的 没事
[14:52] OK. All right, I’ll– I’ll see you. Good-bye. All right. 好的 到时候见 拜拜
[14:56] Jesus, Cindy is pissed, dude. 老天 辛迪气疯了
[14:58] Fuck! My troll posted again! That means we missed him! 我靠 我的喷子又发帖了 我们刚错过了他
[15:01] OK, and that sucks, but can we actually pick this up tomorrow? 确实很糟糕 但我们可以明天再继续吗
[15:04] No way! We’re so close! 没门 我们就差一点了
[15:06] Annie, did you not hear what I said? I gotta go. 安妮 你没听到我说的吗 我得走了
[15:08] No. Come on, man, you can’t bail now. 不要啊 拜托 你不能现在抛弃我啊
[15:11] I’m not bailing on you, du– 我不是抛弃你
[15:13] Look, I’m an adult, OK? I’ve got a wife, I’ve got kids, 听着 我是成年人了 我还有老婆和孩子
[15:17] I’ve got… other shit goin’ on in my life. 还有其他乱七八糟的事
[15:19] – I know. – All right, do you really, though? -我知道 -不过真的知道吗
[15:21] Because it seems like right now you’re way more interested 因为你现在看起来更关注
[15:24] in yourself, and your troll. 你自己和你的喷子
[15:26] Well, that’s– that’s not true. 这不是真的
[15:28] I mean, I have a lot going on. 我是说 我也有很多事要处理
[15:30] I don’t have a job now, and– and Ryan– 我现在还没工作 而且瑞恩
[15:33] Annie. You’re still talkin’ about yourself. 安妮 你还在说你自己
[15:37] Now I gotta go. I’m sorry. Gotta– 我要走了 对不起
[15:41] Ok. 好
[15:53] Hello? 有人吗
[15:56] Hey, Vera. 薇拉
[15:58] You were right about the extra layer, it got cold in there. 你说得对 要多穿一件 里面很冷
[16:08] 去温哥华了 薇拉
[16:10] Vancouver? 温哥华
[16:17] In cell block D 在D监区
[16:18] You had Irving Addison… 有欧文·艾迪生
[16:22] But– But anyway, you had Moses… 不论怎样 还有莫塞斯
[16:25] Ohh. It’s so much worse than I ever imagined. 比我想象的还要烂
[16:27] Yeah, like somehow he managed to make it worse 是啊 他成功做到了
[16:30] than the million other trash podcasts out there. It’s– 比其他百万个垃圾播客还要烂
[16:33] Ugh. He’s a moron. 他就是个蠢货
[16:43] I’m good to you… right? 我对你很好 对吧
[16:46] Fuck yeah. 当然
[16:49] You’re the best. 你是最棒的
[17:09] God damn it! 他妈的
[17:17] My girl. 宝贝
[17:20] Um, are you busy? 你忙吗
[17:21] Uh… not really, no. 不 不忙
[17:24] Um, could you maybe come and pick me up? 那你能过来接一下我吗
[17:29] My mom took her car back so she could run errands, 我妈为了办事 把车开回去了
[17:31] but… I could probably get it back from her when she goes to bed. 但我也许可以等她睡觉后把车拿回来
[17:39] Or I could borrow Pete’s mom’s car. 或者我可以去借皮特妈妈的车
[17:42] Or I could pick you up on my bike. 或者我骑自行车去接你
[17:45] No, no, um, that’s OK. 不用了 没事
[17:48] I just, um… I’m having kind of a weird day. 我只是 今天过得很不顺
[17:52] Damn. I’m sorry. 该死 我很遗憾
[17:56] Well, uh, what if, like, tonight… 要不然 今晚
[18:00] we do… fucking? 我们干一次怎么样
[18:04] That’ll make you feel better. Right? 那会让你好受点 对吗
[18:07] Whenever I’m all stressed out 每当我压力山大
[18:08] and pent up with, like… 被心理负担
[18:10] like, stress stuff, you know, 压抑着的时候
[18:12] like, I cum and I feel– I feel good. 我就打飞机 感觉很不错
[18:15] Yeah, yeah, that’s not really where my head’s at right now, 好吧 我现在真的不太想做这些
[18:17] so I’m gonna go, OK? 我先挂了 好吗
[18:19] Yeah. OK. 好
[18:21] Uh, sorry. Bye, Annie. 抱歉 拜拜 安妮
[18:23] OK. Bye. 好的 拜拜
[18:28] No! 不要啊
[18:32] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[18:36] 莫琳 查到喷子的地址了 莱夫奥克街431号
[19:02] 极品 俄勒冈
[19:28] You’re “The Awesome.” 你就是”极品”
[19:31] No. 不是
[19:33] Yes, you fucking are, you coward. 就是你 你这个懦夫
[19:37] What are you doing here? 你来这干嘛
[19:38] So you are him. 所以你就是他
[19:41] You’re the fucking monster 你就是那个该死的怪物
[19:42] who’s been torturing me every day. 每天都在折磨我
[19:45] I don’t– I don’t torture you, I’m just expressing my opinion– 我没有折磨你 我只是在表达自己的观点
[19:47] Yeah, shut up. Just shut up. 闭嘴 别说了
[19:49] Do you know how fuckin’ lame it is 你知道这他妈的有多逊吗
[19:51] that you spend so much time 你花那么多时间
[19:53] trying to hurt a complete stranger? 就为了伤害一个素不相识的人
[19:55] I’m a real fuckin’ person. 我是个活生生的人
[19:57] And I’m just tryin’ to go to work and do my job, 我只想努力上班干活
[20:00] and- and you’re calling me a pig every day? 你却每天骂我肥猪
[20:04] And you threaten to kill me, 你还威胁要杀了我
[20:07] and you talk about my… my family…. 你还谈论我的家人
[20:10] and what I don’t understand the most is, why? 我最不理解的是 你为什么这么做
[20:14] Is it because I’m not the type of girl you want to fuck? 是因为我不是你想操的那类女生吗
[20:17] Or maybe is it because I am the type of girl you want to fuck 还是我就是你想操的那类女生
[20:20] but you’re too chickenshit to admit it. 但你不敢承认呢
[20:22] Either way, it doesn’t fuckin’ matter, because fuck you. 不管哪种 都不重要 操你妈
[20:26] Fuck you. Fuck you. I fuckin’ hate you. 操你妈 操你妈 我他妈恨你
[20:30] I’m sorry. 对不起
[20:34] What? 什么
[20:36] – I’m sorry. – Oh, you’re sorry. -对不起 -你现在抱歉了
[20:41] I’m sorry. I don’t know what else to say. 对不起 我不知道还能说什么
[20:44] What did I do to you? 我对你做过什么
[20:46] Honestly. What? 说真的 做过什么
[20:48] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:52] Pissed me off. 惹恼了我
[20:53] That stuff that you write, the feminist shit, 你写的东西 女权主义什么的
[20:57] I don’t agree with a lot of it, and… 我很多都不同意 而且
[21:00] so I thought I’d push you a little. 所以我就想轻喷你一下
[21:02] Or a lot. 或者重喷
[21:06] I was big when I was a kid. 我小时候很壮
[21:08] And you’re… overweight– 而你超重
[21:10] You can say “Fat.” You say it all the time. 你可以说胖 你总这么说
[21:12] OK, you’re fat. 好吧 你很胖
[21:15] But… 但是
[21:17] your writing is so confident. 你的文章是那么自信
[21:22] And I… 我
[21:25] I hate myself… and you don’t. 讨厌我自己 但你却不
[21:30] It’s just, like, you’re out there yelling, 你就像站在那里喊
[21:31] “This is me, and fuck you if you don’t like it.” “这就是我 你不喜欢就滚吧”
[21:34] Ok. 好吧
[21:36] Made me mad. 让我很生气
[21:41] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[21:43] OK, well, thank you. 好吧 谢谢你
[21:46] Thank you for your apology. 谢谢你的道歉
[21:48] It’s weird, by– by trolling you, 说来奇怪 通过喷你
[21:51] I feel like I’ve gotten to know you pretty well. 我感觉我了解了你很多
[21:54] I read everything you write. 我会读你写的所有文章
[21:56] Even the stuff that pisses me off, it sticks with me. 即使是惹恼我的文章 也一直在我的脑海里
[22:01] OK. Is that just a line you say to all the girls that you troll? 好 你对你喷的每个女生都这么说吗
[22:06] I don’t troll any other girls. 我不喷其他女生
[22:10] What? 什么
[22:12] I only troll you. 我只喷你
[22:18] Hey, would you… would you want to come inside for a drink? 你想进来喝一杯吗
[22:24] My God. No. 我的天 不要
[22:27] Are you insane? 你疯了吗
[22:29] That’s fucking disgusting. 真他妈恶心
[22:30] You’re sick. You’re fucking more psycho than I thought. 你有病啊 你比我想的还要变态
[22:34] Yeah, well, I probably couldn’t even 好啊 反正我多半
[22:35] find your pussy anyway, you fat cow! 都找不到你的逼 大母牛
[22:37] What the fuck did you just say?! 你他妈刚才说什么
[22:40] – Fuck you! – Fuck you, you fucking coward! -操你妈 -操你妈 懦夫
[22:42] Get the fuck off my property! 滚出我的地盘
[22:43] – Fuck you! – Fuck you! -操你妈 -操你妈
[23:09] What the fuck?! 搞什么
[23:11] Get the fuck outta here! Fuck you! 滚开 操你妈
[23:14] You better run, you fat bitch! 你最好跑 肥婊子
女大当自强

文章导航

Previous Post: 女大当自强(Shrill)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 女大当自强(Shrill)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

女大当自强(Shrill)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号