Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

女大当自强(Shrill)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 女大当自强(Shrill)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Thank you so much for driving me today. 谢谢你今天开车送我
[00:12] I’m like so nervous, I ca– 我好紧张 我…
[00:14] can’t stop burping, you know? 止不住地打嗝
[00:16] Annie, it’s okay. 安妮 没事的
[00:18] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[00:19] Do you wanna just skip it? 你想翘掉吗
[00:21] What? 什么
[00:22] So you don’t feel nervous anymore. 这样你就不用紧张了
[00:24] I mean, we could go fuck in the woods, 我们可以去林子里做爱
[00:26] and it’s a perfect plan. 这是个很好的计划
[00:27] You know this is fucking big for me. 你知道这对我很重要
[00:30] – This is WAHAM. – Right. -这可是WAHAM -嗯
[00:33] But you keep saying that, 你一直说这个
[00:35] and I’m not sure I know what it means. 我不确定我知道它的意思
[00:37] – What’s that again? – The WAHAM conference. -你再说下呢 -WAHAM大会
[00:39] Women Are Having A Moment. 女性是潮流
[00:44] It–it’s “female business empowerment conference 这是”支持商界女性的
[00:46] to empower women in business.” 女性企业力量大会”
[00:48] And I finally don’t have to cover municipal zoning or whatever, 我终于不用报道市政分区了
[00:51] so I mean this is a good thing. 这是好事
[00:54] Yeah, I get that. 我知道
[00:56] I just wish we could hang out all day 我只是希望我们能相聚一整天
[00:58] like we used to when we both didn’t have jobs. 就像以前那样 在我们都没工作的时候
[01:02] – I miss you. – Yeah, well I miss you, too, -我想你 -我也想你
[01:04] but you know what could be another hot option? 但你知道还有个性感选择是什么吗
[01:08] Yeah? 什么
[01:09] We could both have jobs. 我们都拥有工作
[01:13] You’re saying I should get a job. 你是说我该找份工作
[01:15] Maybe. 也许
[01:16] Um, no, you’re right. 你说的是
[01:18] I’ll see what I can figure out. 我会尽量去找找
[01:19] Fuck, that was the turn! 靠 开过转弯的地方了
[01:21] Wait, that was the turn? 应该在那转弯吗
[01:22] – Yes! – Oh, shit, I’m sorry. -是的 -靠 抱歉
[01:31] At WAHAM, we empower women to succeed in business. 在WAHAM 我们支持女性在商界里成功
[01:35] Every single vendor you see here today 你今天看到的每个卖家
[01:37] has used the WAHAM Steps to Success 都使用过WAHAM成功之路
[01:40] to make their lady boss dreams come true. 实现她们的女老板之梦
[01:44] I was the youngest female CEO of a Fortune 500 company. 我是一家500强公司最年轻的女首席执行官
[01:49] Women are having a moment. This is WAHAM. 女性是潮流 这是WAHAM
[01:54] Thank you to our corporate sponsors. 谢谢我们的赞助商
[01:56] Press kit, goody bag. Have a great WAHAM. 新闻包 礼品袋 祝你在WAHAM愉快
[01:59] Hi. 你好
[02:00] Hi, I’m Annie Easton from “The Thorn.” 你好 我是《荆棘周刊》的安妮·伊斯顿
[02:02] Um, I’m a little bit late, uh, 我迟到了一会儿
[02:04] ’cause my boyfriend missed the exit, 因为我男友错过了出口
[02:06] but we don’t need to get into the whole ordeal of it, 但我们不需要听我诉苦
[02:09] and you don’t care so. 你也不在乎
[02:11] Here are your credentials, 这是你的证件
[02:13] and you missed your interview slot with Justine, 你错过了采访贾斯汀的时间
[02:15] but you can catch her keynote at 3:00. 但你可以赶上她3点的演讲
[02:17] Oh, I’m sorry, did you say I missed the interview slot? 抱歉 你是说我错过了采访时间吗
[02:21] Yeah, it was a ten-minute slot. 是的 就10分钟
[02:23] Um, is there any way I could even just get, 有没有办法我可以
[02:26] like, one minute with Justine? 跟贾斯汀谈个一分钟
[02:28] Because, really, there’s no article unless I talk to her, 因为采访不到她就没法写文
[02:31] so I don’t have anything to write about. 我就没内容可写
[02:33] There’s nothing that I can do. I’m sorry. 我也无能为力 抱歉
[02:36] I don’t mind squeezing her in. 我不介意给她挤出时间
[02:38] Oh, it’s you! 是你
[02:40] Yes, yes, of course! 当然了
[02:43] Um, do–do we have time? 我们有时间吗
[02:44] Uh, five minutes. 5分钟
[02:46] – Or, like two minutes, we do. – Okay, we’ll take it. -或者两分钟 -好 也行
[02:48] We’ll take what we have. 有几分钟算几分钟
[02:49] – Okay, let’s do it, come on! – Cool. -那我们就走吧 -好啊 来吧
[02:52] So where are you from? 你是哪里人
[02:54] Oh, I-I’m from here. I’m from Portland. 我是本地人 我来自波特兰
[02:56] If we’re gonna go, let’s go. 快点啊
[02:57] You literally saved me back there. I honestly felt ill. 你刚才救了我一命 我差点难受死
[03:02] Oh, my gosh, well, if a few minutes of my time can help you, 天 如果我的几分钟能帮到你的话
[03:04] we gotta do it. 我当然要帮你了
[03:06] Plus, I love your blouse so I was already on board. 而且 我喜欢你的衬衫 看到后我就决定要帮你了
[03:08] Oh, well, thank you. Yeah, um– 谢谢
[03:11] Yeah, I found this designer online, 我在网上发现的这个设计师
[03:13] ’cause it’s always, I don’t know, 因为总是
[03:14] it’s such a hunt to find cool clothes for fat women. 作为胖女人要找好看的衣服真的好难
[03:17] Wow, I love how you say “fat.” 我喜欢你说”胖”这个词
[03:22] I don’t know that I would say…that. 我不确定我会这么说
[03:24] Oh, I mean, yeah, I don’t mind saying it. 我不介意
[03:27] I’m fat. It’s just true, you know? 我是胖子 这是事实
[03:30] I’m not afraid of it, it’s just a descriptor so. 我不怕 就是个描述信息而已
[03:33] That is so powerful. 这太强大了
[03:35] I–I love that. 我喜欢
[03:37] – Oh, well, thank you. – Last question. -谢谢 -最后一个问题
[03:39] Oh, oh, I actually haven’t asked any questions yet. 我还没问任何问题呢
[03:42] Oh, okay, so then your first question will be your last question. 那你的第一个问题就是最后一个问题
[03:48] Okay, um, okay. 好吧
[03:50] So I was surprised to see that tickets to this event 我很震惊看到这个活动的门票价格
[03:53] start at $300, and… 起价为300
[03:57] I know that part of WAHAM’s mission statement 我知道WAHAM的宗旨之一
[04:00] is lifting up every woman, but 就是支持所有女性 但是
[04:03] can you really do that 如果价格这么不亲民
[04:04] if the price point is so inaccessible? 你们还能做到吗
[04:09] Um, so I’ve thought about this quite a bit, 我想过这问题很多次
[04:11] and we offer sponsorships for low-income women, 我们为低收入女性提供赞助
[04:15] so they can attend free of charge. 这样她们就能免费参与
[04:17] – Got it. – So we’ve kind of already -明白 -所以我们已经
[04:18] got that all figured out, 针对这方面问题采取措施了
[04:20] so I have to go, but, um, thank you for coming. 我得走了 不过谢谢你过来
[04:24] Okay. 好
[04:24] Can I get a little bag of apricots? 能给我一袋杏子吗
[04:25] – Yup, sure do. – Thank you so much. -当然 -谢谢
[04:27] – Mmm, great. – Thanks, Annie. -客气 -谢了 安妮
[04:28] Oh, um, would there be any way that I could possibly, 有没有办法能让我
[04:31] I don’t know, meet with one of the low-income women 采访到被赞助的
[04:33] who was sponsored? 女性之一
[04:34] Ugh, it’s such a bummer, actually. 很遗憾
[04:36] She couldn’t make it ’cause she couldn’t get off work. 她来不了 因为她工作无法脱身
[04:38] But enjoy the day. That badge gets you a water. 你好好玩吧 这个徽章可以领到一瓶水
[04:40] – Selfies! – All right, beautiful ladies, -自拍 -好了 美女们
[04:42] thank you so much, that’s it. We’re gonna go. 非常感谢 我们要走了
[04:52] Ooh, those are guns. 那些是枪
[04:56] Attention attendees. 与会者请注意
[04:58] the panel “How to Have it All and More” “如何拥有一切”讨论会
[05:01] starts in ten minutes. 将在10分钟后开始
[05:03] – Hey, there. – Hi. -你好 -嗨
[05:05] Like what you see? 喜欢这些吗
[05:07] Yeah, yeah, these are like, uh, little sculptures. 嗯 这些就像是小雕塑
[05:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:12] I always felt that there was something 我一直觉得
[05:13] about mass market sex toys that was gross and embarrassing. 大众市场性玩具很恶心 尴尬
[05:18] Then I created my own dream vibrators that are beautiful 于是我创造了自己的梦想震动棒 好看
[05:21] and powerful. 又强大
[05:23] Yeah, yeah. And they’re $150? 是啊 150块
[05:27] You’re worth it. 你值得拥有
[05:29] Orgasms are self-care. 高潮是自我护理
[05:31] I mean, do you want to cum? 你想要射吗
[05:33] Or do you want to arrive? 还是想要到达
[05:36] Probably both. 也许都想
[05:38] Cheers. 干杯
[05:40] These conferences are almost exclusively 这些大会几乎是我和客户
[05:43] how I connect with the clientele. 建立联系的唯一平台了
[05:45] It’s helped us grow in an exponential way. 极大地帮助我们发展
[05:48] And these women, they’re so supportive. 这些女性 她们都很支持
[05:50] Wow, and so, what exactly is your business? 所以你是做什么的
[05:53] Oh, makeup for your legs. 腿部化妆品
[05:56] Like to cover the gross skin on your legs. 就是遮盖腿上恶心的皮肤
[05:59] And so is that a big problem for most women? 这对大多数女性来说是个问题吗
[06:02] Yeah. Maybe the biggest. 是啊 或许是最大的
[06:04] I mean, for years I was suffering from, like, disgusting leg skin. 我忍受了多年的恶心腿部皮肤
[06:09] Yeah, and so then, do people use this every day? 那么 人们是每天都用吗
[06:12] Yeah, once it’s part of your routine, it’s totally easy. 是的 一旦成为你的例行习惯 就很简单了
[06:14] You just have to wait 30 minutes after application 抹上后只需要等待30分钟
[06:16] to put your pants on. 就可以穿上裤子
[06:18] Wow, and so, why would you put makeup on 为什么抹了化妆品后
[06:21] and then put pants on? 还要穿裤子
[06:23] ‘Cause no one will see it. 没人会看到
[06:24] Yeah, but you’ll have the confidence 是 但你会拥有
[06:26] of a woman whose disgusting leg skin is covered up. 恶心腿部皮肤被遮住的女人的自信
[06:29] Honestly, it’s so much fun. 老实说 超有趣的
[06:32] I think you should try it. 我觉得你该试试
[06:34] – May I? – Oh, wow, sure. -可以给你抹吗 -当然
[06:39] That’s good. 感觉不错
[06:41] Yeah, your legs are taking the makeup beautifully. 你的腿抹了化妆品后都变美了
[06:44] I’m gonna do your feet too. Okay? 我现在给你抹脚 好吗
[06:47] Spread those toes. 脚趾张开
[06:58] Fuck. Chub rub. 靠 大腿擦伤
[07:01] Hey, WAHAM! Go tag the business queen in your life WAHAM 艾特你生活里的商业女王
[07:03] using the hashtag “biz queen” 使用话题标签”女商王”
[07:05] – to enter to win a free collagen water. – Oh, my God. -将有机会赢得一瓶免费的胶原蛋白水 -我的天
[07:07] Studies show that at any given moment 研究显示在任何时刻
[07:09] 43% to 87% of women are holding back tears. 43%到87%的女性都在忍住眼泪
[07:12] Which is the bathroom? 哪个是厕所
[07:27] Okay. 好了
[07:30] Fuck! 靠
[07:31] Uh, are you okay in there? 你还好吗
[07:33] Oh, uh, yeah. 嗯
[07:36] Yeah, it’s just–it’s chub rub, 只是 大腿擦伤
[07:38] you know? 懂吧
[07:39] And I was in such a rush this morning 我今早走得很急
[07:41] I forgot to put on my shorts. 忘了穿短裤了
[07:42] Ugh, chub rub, that’s the worst. 大腿擦伤 最恼人了
[07:45] Ugh. Let me see if I have anything. 我看看我有没有什么东西能帮你
[07:48] Ah, okay! I got a bunch of Band-Aids. 找到了 我有创可贴
[07:50] Oh, I will take it. Thank you. 那我要了 谢谢
[07:53] That happened to me once at Disneyland. 我有次去迪士尼乐园也遭遇过
[07:54] I started crying in the line for Space Mountain. 我在太空山排队的时候开始哭
[07:56] My kids were so freaked out. 我的孩子们都吓坏了
[07:58] Mulan asked if I was okay! 木兰问我有没有事
[08:00] Oh, God. 天啊
[08:01] Yeah, I feel like with the leg makeup 我感觉 抹了腿部化妆品后
[08:04] and the burning thighs, 加上大腿灼烧
[08:05] I may need to get the hell outta here. 我也许得离开了
[08:08] Oh, no. 不
[08:08] Do you not like WAHAM? 你不喜欢WAHAM吗
[08:10] Oh, I mean, it’s really impressive, 这里真的让人叫绝
[08:13] and it’s–it’s so big, um, 很大
[08:15] I just–I’m not sure that I, like, “get it,” you know? 我只是不确定这里到底是在干什么
[08:18] Connie’s been to 11. 康妮已经参加过11次了
[08:20] Oh. Why? 为什么
[08:22] I mean it might sound silly, but where I grew up, you know, 说来可能有点傻 我成长的地方
[08:26] girl power and feminism 女孩力量 女权
[08:28] and that stuff weren’t such a big thing, you know? 这之类的东西都没什么影响力
[08:31] I just didn’t know much about it. 我对此没什么了解
[08:33] Honestly, same for me. 老实说 我也一样
[08:34] Plus, I love to network and engage. 再说 我喜欢社交和交流
[08:37] Okay, what does that mean? 什么意思
[08:39] Networking and engaging is just a lie we tell our husbands 社交和交流就是我们说给我们老公的谎言
[08:43] so we can come hang out with our friends. 这样我们就可以和朋友一起玩了
[08:45] Okay, well, that makes sense. That makes sense. 有道理 有道理
[08:49] – Thanks for the Band-Aids. – Of course. -谢谢你的创可贴 -不客气
[08:51] Oh, my God, did I tell you about my son’s therapist? 天 我有跟你说我儿子的心理医生吗
[08:52] The one with the big juicy ass? 那个臀部很大的吗
[08:54] I’m gonna tell you again. 我再跟你说一次
[09:10] What’s up, baby! 好啊
[09:12] Hey, you guys! 你们好
[09:13] – Dude, remember? – Oh, the Casio! -记得吗 -卡西欧
[09:16] Yes! 是的
[09:19] Come on, man, move it. 把车开走
[09:21] Go fuck yourself. Come on, go. 操你妈 快滚
[09:24] All right, everybody has to keep the economy moving. Let’s go. 人人都得让经济维持运转 快点
[09:28] Hey, take it easy! 淡定
[09:30] We’re having a meeting. We’re buddies. 我们在开会 我们是哥们
[09:32] Sorry you have to go to work. 抱歉你得去上班
[09:36] – Yeah! – Yeah, baby! -是啊 -爽
[09:38] – Where you going? – What? -你们去哪 -什么
[09:39] – Smoke cigarette at the mall! – Yeah. -去商场抽烟 -是的
[09:41] That sounds cool! 听上去很酷
[09:43] Yeah, Ryan, dude. We will see you again! 瑞恩 我们还会再见到你的
[09:46] Yes, yes, you will. 是的 你们会的
[09:49] Yeah! 耶
[09:54] Fuck yeah. 太棒了
[10:00] Here’s your free t-shirt. 这是你的免费T恤
[10:02] Please put it on before the keynote begins. 请在演讲开始前船上
[10:04] Oh, uh, well, this won’t fit me. 这个我穿不上
[10:06] – It’s a small. – Oh, sure it will. -是小号的 -当然能穿上
[10:09] Do you maybe have, like, a double XL, or– 你有特大号的吗
[10:11] No, but we do have a generous medium. 没有 但我们有宽大的中号
[10:16] They are huge. 非常大
[10:17] It’s like a dress on me. 穿上就像裙子一样
[10:21] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[10:24] What up, what up, WAHAM? 大家好啊 WAHAM
[10:28] Let’s get everybody up! Get up, yeah! 大家站起来
[10:32] Everyone up out of your chair! 所有人都站起来
[10:34] Okay, seriously, everyone does have to get up. 认真的 大家都得站起来
[10:37] All right, because Justine’s not gonna come out 因为除非大家都穿着这T恤站起来
[10:39] until we’re all up with those t-shirts on. 贾斯汀是不会出来的
[10:41] All right, and we are participating actively. We’re smiling. 我们都在积极参与 我们在微笑
[10:44] Here we go. Give it up for Justine Kylie! 来了 掌声有请贾斯汀·凯利
[10:56] This is our moment! This is WAHAM! 这是我们的时刻 这是WAHAM
[11:03] Please sit down. 请坐
[11:06] With every book, every seminar, 你读的每本书 参加的每个研讨会
[11:09] every connection you make here, 你在这里建立的每个联系
[11:11] we are turning the boardroom into the broad room. 我们都在把会议室变为女性室
[11:19] Now, I remember being the only young woman at my company, 我记得我是我们公司里唯一的年轻女性
[11:24] and I remember the moment they hired another female executive, 我记得他们聘用了另外一个女行政主管的时候
[11:29] and a man said to me, 一个男人对我说
[11:31] “Looks like you finally got some competition.” 看样子你终于有竞争对手了
[11:35] And compete with her I did… 于是我和她竞争
[11:38] Till I got her fired. 直到我让她被解雇
[11:40] Now guess what? 猜猜怎么着
[11:42] That woman that I got fired is here today. 那个被解雇的女人今天来了
[11:45] Give it up for Rebecca! 掌声欢迎瑞贝卡
[11:54] Fuck. 靠
[11:57] You look so incredible. How do you do it? 你看上去气色很好 你怎么做到的
[12:02] Well, I wake up at 4:00 a.m., 我4点起床
[12:04] I run five miles a day, 每天跑5英里
[12:06] and I haven’t touched bread in 20 years. 我已经20年没碰过面包了
[12:11] Except on 9/11 ’cause I really needed it. 除了911那天 因为我当时真的需要
[12:15] Okay, who’s next? 下一位
[12:16] Hi, Justine. I’m Connie. 你好 贾斯汀 我是康妮
[12:19] Oh, Connie girl, good to see you again. 康妮 很高兴又见到你
[12:21] Thank you, um, 谢谢
[12:22] I quit business school when I had my daughter, 我生了女儿后就从商学院退学了
[12:27] and I love being a stay at home mom, 我喜欢做全职主妇
[12:31] but when my husband got laid off, 但当我丈夫下岗的时候
[12:34] I had to figure out a way to provide, 我得想办法养家糊口
[12:37] you know, not just for my daughter… 不只是为我女儿
[12:43] But for myself. 还为我自己
[12:46] I… 我
[12:48] I needed something more. 我需要更多的经济来源
[12:50] So… 于是
[12:52] I started a stationary company out of my garage, 我在我家车库里创立了文具公司
[12:58] but most importantly, coming to these events 但最重要的是 来参加这些活动
[13:01] have given me some of my best friendships. 让我收获了一些最好的友谊
[13:05] Women who’ve seen me through all of it, 见证了我这一路走来的女性
[13:07] so, I just wanted to say thank you and thank you. 所以我只想说谢谢你 谢谢你
[13:11] – Sorry. – No, no, thank you. -抱歉 -不不 谢谢你才是
[13:15] Let’s give it up for Connie, everybody. 大家把掌声送给康妮
[13:20] All right, everybody! Up, up, up! 大家都站起来
[13:24] Work it, like Sandra over there 行动起来 就像桑德拉一样
[13:26] who’s here making hats for breast cancer patients. 她给乳腺癌病人做帽子
[13:29] Yes, you go, hat goddess! 好样的 帽子女神
[13:32] All right, dance that feeling 跳起来
[13:34] when you smash the glass ceiling! 就像你打破职场里无形顶障时一样
[13:39] Yes, yes, yes. Okay. 很好 非常好
[13:41] Everybody be your damn self like Annie over here! 大家都要做自己 就像安妮一样
[13:46] Who looks amazing 她看上去美极了
[13:47] even though it’s hard to find clothes in her size. 尽管很难找到合身的衣服
[13:49] Work it, fat bitch! 行动起来 胖婊子
[13:52] Whoo, yes! 棒
[13:57] Are you sure you don’t want any of this stuff? 你确定你不想要这些东西吗
[13:59] Yeah, I stole it for you guys. 嗯 我为你们偷来的
[14:01] “Ashwagandha.” I think this cures cancer “南非醉茄” 我觉得这个要么治疗癌症
[14:04] or it makes your bush fall out, or something. 要么让你的阴毛脱落
[14:06] Oh, shit, I want that, 我想要那个
[14:07] either for my grandmother or my girlfriend. 要么给我外婆要么给我女友
[14:09] I mean, I hate all of this stuff, but I also want it. 我讨厌这些东西 但我又很想要
[14:12] Is that wrong? 这有错吗
[14:13] I mean there’s literally snake oil in here. 这里面还有蛇油
[14:15] Oh, my God. 我的天
[14:18] Bonkers! 邦邦
[14:19] This thing’ll break your clit off. 这玩意会震掉你的阴蒂
[14:22] I think it’s made of real marble. 我觉得是用真大理石做的
[14:23] Yeah, so you can feel like 是的 这样你就能感觉
[14:24] you’re fucking the statue of David. 你在操大卫雕像了
[14:26] Okay, thank you. 好了 谢谢
[14:28] You don’t need to make fun of my research. 你不用取笑我的研究
[14:30] All right, I’m a journalist, 我是新闻工作者
[14:31] and Gabe wants this piece to be good. 盖博希望这篇文章能写好
[14:33] That’s why I have to write up this thing tonight, 所以我今晚得写完
[14:35] ’cause I have to go meet up with my mom 因为明天我要去见我妈
[14:37] for our big talk tomorrow. 进行促膝长谈
[14:38] Are you still pissed at her? 你还在生她气吗
[14:40] Yeah, I am. 是的
[14:42] But I’m just gonna try and level with her 但我就打算和她坦诚相待
[14:44] the way you did with your mom. 就跟你和你妈妈那样
[14:45] What happened with your mom? Did you get in a fight? 你和你妈怎么了 吵架了吗
[14:47] No, we just got to a breaking point 没有 我们只是到了一个极限
[14:49] where we had to be very real with each other, 不得不跟彼此坦诚
[14:50] but now we’re good. 不过现在没事了
[14:52] And she texts me, like, 200 times a day. 她每天要给我发200条短信
[14:54] Yeah, see, that’s where I’m trying to get with Vera. 瞧 我希望我和薇拉之间也能像这样
[14:57] You know what I mean? 懂我意思吗
[14:59] Maybe I’ll give her this to soften the blow. 或许我会送她这个来缓和关系
[15:02] Or this? 或者这个
[15:03] I think this is da winner. 我觉得这个赢了
[15:05] Ooh, I gotta knight your ass. 我得把你封为爵士
[15:08] You know, I put some of that snake oil on my crow’s feet, 我在我的鱼尾纹上抹了些那个蛇油
[15:12] and I think it’s actually making a difference. 感觉有效果
[15:15] Yeah, totally. 是啊
[15:17] Um, Mom, could we talk? 妈 我们能谈谈吗
[15:20] Sure, you know I love girl talk. 当然 你知道我喜欢女生间的谈话
[15:22] Yeah. 嗯
[15:24] Um, well, this isn’t easy, 这不容易
[15:27] but I just feel like I never really got any answers 但我感觉我一直没弄明白
[15:30] as to, like, why you went to Vancouver. 你去温哥华的原因
[15:33] Oh, please, there’s nothing to tell. 没什么可说的
[15:35] Yeah, I know you said that, 我知道你这么说过
[15:37] but I-I feel like obviously there is, right? 但我感觉显然是有原因的 对吗
[15:41] And, um, you know, I feel like before you left 我感觉在你离开之前
[15:44] we were, like, having some very real talks, 我们有过一些深刻交谈
[15:45] and it would be great if we could, like, do that again. 要是我们能再次那么做就再好不过了
[15:48] Well, I don’t know, honey. We talk all the time. 我说不好 亲爱的 我们随时都在聊天
[15:51] We’re talking right now! 我们现在就在聊
[15:53] I know, I know. 我知道
[15:55] But Mom, I’m serious. 但是妈 我是认真的
[15:57] Like, I want us to try 我希望我们能试着
[15:58] and be able to be honest with each other, you know? 对彼此坦诚相待
[16:01] – Is that Vera? – Oh, Margot! -是薇拉吗 -玛格
[16:04] Annie you remember our neighbor, Margot. 安妮 你记得我们邻居玛格吧
[16:07] Yeah, hi. 嗯 你好
[16:08] Margot, what happened to your neck? 玛格 你脖子怎么了
[16:10] Oh, well, you know my adult son Jeffery, 你知道我成人儿子杰夫里
[16:13] the one that’s a virgin. 那个处男
[16:15] Oh, yeah. 嗯
[16:17] – Yeah, um, he used to babysit me. – That’s right. -他以前常常照看我 -没错
[16:20] Well, Jeffery rammed me with his truck. 杰夫里开车撞了我
[16:24] Oh, he rammed you? 他撞了你
[16:26] Well, it was an accident, 是意外
[16:27] but he rammed me so hard I about popped my head off. 但他撞得很猛 差点撞断我的头
[16:32] You know, a poor guy like Jeff, 杰夫那样的可怜家伙
[16:35] he never had a girlfriend, he never had a dollar, 从没有过女友 从没有过钱
[16:38] and he rammed right into his mama. 直接就撞上了他妈妈
[16:41] Right into my rear end. 撞到我尾部
[16:44] My trunk is completely trashed. 我的后备箱完全坏了
[16:48] Well, what’s so funny? 什么这么好笑
[16:51] Annie told me a very funny joke right before you walked up. 你进来前安妮给我讲了个特别好笑的笑话
[16:55] Yeah. 嗯
[16:56] Oh, well, tell me Annie. 跟我说说 安妮
[16:58] I could really use a laugh right now. 我现在正需要笑一笑
[16:59] I don’t–I can’t. 我不 我讲不了
[17:01] It’s–you gotta tell it, Mom. 你来讲吧 妈
[17:04] You–you got it. 你来
[17:06] What’s, uh, the last thing that you want to hear 你给威利·纳尔逊口交后
[17:10] after you’ve given Willie Nelson a blowjob? 最不想听到的事是什么
[17:13] What? 什么
[17:15] “I’m not Willie Nelson.” 我不是威利·纳尔逊
[17:22] Oh, I guess I just don’t get it. 我没懂
[17:24] Maybe Jeffery will. 也许杰夫里能懂
[17:26] See you soon, Vera. 再见 薇拉
[17:29] I think Jeffery will get it. 我想杰夫里能懂
[17:34] Oh, my God, where did that come from? 天 这笑话是谁讲的
[17:37] – Your Dad’s friend Ron. – Oh, no! -你爸爸的朋友罗恩 -不
[17:41] Oh, Annie, 安妮
[17:42] I don’t laugh with anyone like I laugh with you. 我只有和你在一起才会这样大笑
[17:45] Oh, my God. 我的天
[17:47] Okay, uh-uh-uh-uh-uh– 慢点
[17:48] so you’re firing me because I don’t like Andy? 因为我不喜欢安迪你就解雇我
[17:51] Nobody like Andy! 没人喜欢安迪
[17:53] You suck, dude! 你逊毙了 哥们
[17:55] Look, man, I’m firing you 听着 我解雇你
[17:56] because you sliced his tires, 是一位你割破他的轮胎
[17:58] and then you called him the “Anti-Christ.” 然后叫他”反基督教徒”
[17:59] He is! 他就是啊
[18:00] Yeah, y-you think I don’t agree with you? 你觉得我不同意你吗
[18:01] You think I like Andy? 你觉得我喜欢安迪吗
[18:03] Come on, man. I’ve got kids. 拜托 我有小孩
[18:05] If you fire me, I’ll have to be with ’em all day. 如果你解雇我 我就得整天陪着他们
[18:08] That sucks, man, but look, he went to HR. 那很不幸 但是他去了人事部
[18:10] Okay? My hands are tied. T-there’s nothing I can do. 我也无能为力 束手无策
[18:16] Hey, come on, man. Are you all right? 拜托 你没事吧
[18:18] We were friends. Does that not matter to you? 我们曾是朋友 这对你一点都不重要吗
[18:21] It matters to me. I’m so– 当然重要 我很…
[18:25] Keep your head up, dude. You don’t have to do that. 抬起头来 你不必这样
[18:32] Um, hey everyone. 各位
[18:34] Uh, I just wanted to take a moment to say 我想花点时间说一下
[18:36] that today is a very special day. 今天是特别的一天
[18:38] – It is officially, Amadi’s first firing, so– – Ruthie. -阿马迪的首次解雇 -露西
[18:42] Let’s–let’s– let’s give it up. 掌声鼓励下
[18:44] – ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ – Ruthie. -祝你生日快乐 -露西
[18:49] – ♪ Happy bir– – Hey, Amadi. -祝你 -阿马迪
[18:52] You got any advice on how to fire somebody 关于怎么在解雇人的同时不感到内疚
[18:53] without feeling like shit? 有什么建议吗
[18:55] Oh, that’s tough, ’cause I really enjoy that. 这有点难 因为我很享受那过程
[18:56] Could you do me a favor? 能帮我个忙吗
[18:58] Could you tell Annie that her article is boring and soulless? 你能告诉安妮她的文章无聊又无魂吗
[19:02] No, that’s creative. That’s your department. 不 那是创意部的 你的部门
[19:04] What? Fuck you. I said it was a favor. 什么 去你的 我说了是帮忙
[19:06] – All right, easy. – God. -淡定 -天
[19:08] All right, send her in when she gets here. 好吧 她到了后叫她来我办公室
[19:10] Yeah. God damn. 好 我去
[19:14] ♪ Feliz Navidad to you ♪ 圣诞快乐
[19:22] I mean, Annie, 安妮
[19:23] clearly, what you wrote sucks. 显然 你写的东西很烂
[19:26] It’s terrible. It’s boring. 太糟了 无聊死
[19:28] Well, you’re the one who told me not to editorialize. 是你叫我别发表社论的
[19:31] You wrote the word “She-E-O” without irony or commentary. 你写了”她执行官”这词 不带任何讽刺或注释
[19:34] Are you dead? 你死了吗
[19:36] What do you really feel about this Woman Moment thing? 你对这个女性潮流活动到底是什么看法
[19:40] – You, Annie. – I don’t know. -你 安妮 -我不知道
[19:43] It was, um… 就
[19:45] Inspiring, I guess? 鼓舞人心吧
[19:47] – And demented. – “Demented, I guess?” -以及发狂 -发狂
[19:50] What’ve you been hanging out in the Clackamas Town Center? 你是去了克拉克马斯镇中心吗
[19:52] What’s with this jargon? 这些胡言乱语是怎么回事
[19:54] I–it just–it made me think that there’s a reason 这让我思考
[19:58] that men don’t need to be, like, 男人不需要
[19:59] constantly told that they’re powerful. 一直被告知他们强大是有原因的
[20:01] – It’s because they’re in power. – Okay, and with women? -因为他们本身就有权力 -那女人呢
[20:05] And women, I mean, we’re, like, 女人 我们
[20:08] screaming in huge pink letters that we’re powerful 用巨大的粉色字母嘶吼我们强大
[20:11] just to try and convince ourselves, you know? 就为了说服我们自己
[20:13] And–and all the statistics that they gave 她们给出的所有统计数据
[20:16] about how bad things are for women, 女性怎么怎么不容易
[20:19] it’s, like, it’s a thousand times worse 如果你是个负担不起
[20:21] if you’re a woman who can’t afford 100块精油的女人的话
[20:23] to be slathered in $100 oils. 情况会糟糕一千倍
[20:25] Okay. So it’s a con. 好 所以是个骗局
[20:28] Yes, but there were also all these women there 是的 但那里也有很多女性
[20:31] who were genuinely really getting something out of it. 她们真的从中有所收获
[20:34] But to me, it just felt like it was about money. 但对我来说 感觉都是为了钱
[20:36] Okay. We’re getting somewhere. 好 有进展了
[20:38] Monetizing feminism. Right? 金钱化女权 对吗
[20:40] Yes, exactly, and women are made to feel so insecure 没错 女性被迫感到不安
[20:43] and then each insecurity 然后每个不安
[20:44] is like a new opportunity to make more money. 就像一个赚更多钱的新机遇
[20:47] – It’s sad. – Yes. -很可悲 -是的
[20:49] And all day, all they talked about was self-care, 整天 她们谈论的就是自我护理
[20:53] but it’s not taking care of yourself 但是同意你丑陋和你需要修理
[20:55] to agree that you’re ugly and you need to be fixed. 这根本不是照顾自己
[20:58] Okay. 好
[20:59] Okay, so what is a moment of true self-care 所以如果你把这些都剥去
[21:03] if you strip everything away here? 什么才是真正的自我护理
[21:05] What’s an example? 举个例子
[21:07] Well, I mean, if I’m being honest, like, 如果说实话的话
[21:11] the first thing that I think of 我最先想到的是
[21:13] is my abortion, you know? 我的堕胎
[21:16] I mean, that was care. 那是自我护理
[21:19] I had to in the moment evaluate what I wanted, 我当时得评估我想要什么
[21:22] and take care of myself, 并照顾自己
[21:23] and then all the women that were there that took care of me. 以及所有照顾我的女性
[21:27] Well, thanks for telling me. 谢谢告诉我
[21:29] I mean, this is totally your call, 这完全取决于你
[21:31] but you could, you know, put that in the article. 但你可以把这个写进文章
[21:35] Yeah, I mean I’m–I’m not afraid to, it’s just the truth. 我不害怕 这就是事实
[21:39] Well, then go do it. 那就去写吧
[21:41] Okay. Great. 好 太好了
[21:44] Yeah. 嗯
[21:45] Thanks, Gabe, I actually feel like we really, like, 谢谢 盖博 我感觉我们真的
[21:48] worked it out together in a nice way– 共同合作解决了这事
[21:50] Yeah, let’s not stretch this out. 别太得意忘形
[21:52] – Yeah, totally. – Really ruin it. -明白 -破坏气氛
[21:53] Okay, well, um, thank you so much. 非常感谢
[21:56] And um, this–really awesome. 这真的很棒
[22:00] Really, really, really great. 非常非常棒
[22:03] Wow, sounds like it went really great in there. 听上去你们谈得很顺利
[22:06] Yeah, it actually really did. It was great. 是的 非常顺利
[22:09] Well, just know that if you try and replace me 请记住如果你试图替代我
[22:12] as Gabe’s best girl, 成为盖博最好的姑娘
[22:14] I’m gonna go to your desk and find something 我会去你办公桌 找到一个
[22:16] that means a lot to you, 对你意义重大的东西
[22:18] and I’m gonna bludgeon you to death with it. 然后用它打死你
[22:20] – Very cool. – Holy shit! -很酷 -我去
[22:24] – Ryan? – Annie! -瑞恩 -安妮
[22:26] – I got a job! – What? -我找到工作了 -什么
[22:28] I got a job here too. 我也在这找到工作了
[22:30] Yeah, he said that you were askin’ him to get a job, 他说你叫他去找工作
[22:32] and we had an opening, so. 我们刚好空出了一个职位
[22:35] I’m officially a distro guy now. 我现在正式是分销员了
[22:37] Um, that’s… 这
[22:40] That’s great. 这太好了
[22:42] Come here. Come on. 来抱抱
[22:44] Oh, yes. 好
[22:47] – Oh, fuck. – I don’t think– -靠 -我想不行…
[22:48] – Not in the office! – Sorry. -别在办公室里亲昵 -抱歉
[22:51] – Privacy of your own home, go nuts. – Of course. -回到自己家去做 -当然
[22:53] Do whatever the fuck you guys want. 你们可以随心所欲
[22:56] All right, guys, let’s fill this paperwork out. 好了 来把文件签署了
[22:58] – See you soon. – Mm-hmm. -再见 -嗯
[22:59] Nosies. This is so fun. 宝贝 这太好玩了
[23:02] Let’s go! 走吧
[23:06] Yeah! 太棒了
女大当自强

文章导航

Previous Post: 女大当自强(Shrill)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 女大当自强(Shrill)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

女大当自强(Shrill)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号