Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

女大当自强(Shrill)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 女大当自强(Shrill)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] *I know this old feeling* *我了解这种感觉*
[00:13] *It’s a substance in my tears* *是我眼泪中的物质*
[00:14] *And the kids on the street* *街上的孩子*
[00:17] *And the kids everywhere* *随处可见的孩子*
[00:20] *All I gotta say is the kids, is the kids don’t care* *我只想说 小孩不在乎*
[00:27] 《你好 我是胖子》 你批准的吗
[00:32] What the fuck?! 什么鬼
[00:34] Come on! 快点
[00:36] Shut the fuck up! God damn it. 闭嘴 我靠
[00:53] Oh, shit. 我去
[00:55] 天 这就是我今早需要的 谢谢 安妮 史上最棒的文章 喜欢你毫不保留的样子 让他们去死吧
[00:58] Oh, my God. 我的天
[01:09] 阿马迪 我去 19000点击量 还在增加
[01:12] Holy hell. 天哪
[01:17] Hi, Mom. 老妈
[01:19] Hi, honey. How’s your day going? 亲爱的 你今天怎么样
[01:21] Good, really. Actually, so, so good. 很好 事实上 好极了
[01:24] Um, I-I wrote another article, and-and people really like it. 我又写了一篇文章 人们很喜欢
[01:28] Like, it’s a little bit of a “thing” now. Like, literally, 有点像”热搜”了
[01:31] 19,000 people clicked on it. 有19000的点击量了
[01:34] Oh! Annie wrote a new article. People are into it. 安妮写的新文章 很受欢迎
[01:37] 19,000 people clicked her. 19000人点了她呢
[01:40] All right, Annie! 太棒了 安妮
[01:42] Well, they didn’t click me, but… 他们没有点我 但是
[01:45] Yeah. Er… Nin… Yeah. Yes. 嗯 是的 是的
[01:46] Listen, we have some news too. Um, Dr. Walsh called, 我们也有新消息 沃尔什医生打来电话
[01:50] and Dad’s numbers are down, so… 他说你爸爸的癌细胞数量下降了
[01:53] cautiously optimistic, right now the treatment’s working. 持谨慎乐观的态度 治疗起作用了
[01:56] God, that’s… That’s so, so great! 天哪 这也太棒了吧
[02:01] Oh, I’m so happy I could cry! 我高兴得要哭了
[02:04] Um, that’s awesome. 太棒了
[02:06] Well, you tell Dad, “Way to kick cancer’s ass.” 你告诉老爸”打倒癌症”
[02:10] Annie says, “Way to kick cancer’s ass.” 安妮说”打倒癌症”
[02:12] Yeah, fuck you, cancer! 没错 去你的 癌症
[02:13] You fuckin’ piece-of-shit motherfucker! 你这个狗娘养的
[02:16] Yeah, fuck cancer! 操他妈的癌症
[02:17] Fuck cancer right up the fuckin’ ass! 滚你妈的吧 癌症
[02:19] OK. OK, cool. 好的 嗯
[02:21] Well, um, I’ll talk to you guys later, OK? 我晚点再和你们聊
[02:23] Um, that’s… the best news. 这真的是最好的消息
[02:26] – Um, OK, bye! – Bye, sweetie! -拜拜 -拜拜 亲爱的
[02:29] Oh, my God! 我的天哪
[02:30] This is so much good news all at once! 双喜临门啊
[02:33] I know! I am so happy. 我知道 我太开心了
[02:35] Man, what are you doing dressed so early in the morning? 大早上打扮得这么好看干嘛
[02:39] I have that music video thing, remember? 我要去那个音乐录影带 记得吗
[02:41] I’m doing hair for a magazine shoot. 我要给杂志拍摄做造型
[02:43] For that band Maple and the Pearls. 给那个枫树和珍珠乐队做
[02:45] Yes, Maple and the Pearls. 对 枫树和珍珠乐队
[02:47] We know that band, we love that band, 我们知道那乐队 也很喜欢
[02:48] and we remember that you’re doing that. 我们记得你这次工作
[02:50] This is huge, right? 挺重要的 对吧
[02:51] Like, you not just doing hair in our living room? 不是在我们的客厅里做头发
[02:54] Yeah. They said it’s like an audition 是的 他们说这相当于一次
[02:56] for a full-time stylist job. 全职造型师的面试
[02:59] Hello, you just asked me a question? 你刚才是问了我问题吗
[03:01] Yeah. Yeah. 对 对
[03:04] – Do you know I’m a magic genie? – Yeah. -你知道我是个小精灵吗 -嗯
[03:06] Gabe just texted me, and it’s all caps, 盖博刚发短信给我了 全是大写字母
[03:09] “You should come in early,” “你今天早点到”
[03:10] which feels like he’s yelling at me, right? 感觉他在吼我 对吧
[03:12] – Oh, shit! – Fuck! -该死 -我靠
[03:14] I’m gonna be so late. 我肯定要迟到了
[03:16] No, it’s OK, dude. I’m gonna help you. 没事 姐妹 我来帮你
[03:18] – Oh, shit. – What? -我靠 -怎么了
[03:21] My shroom pills. 我的致幻药
[03:23] Bonkers! No! 邦邦 不要
[03:25] Bonkers, no! He’s eating them! 邦邦 不要 它在吃
[03:26] No! No! 不能吃 不要
[03:28] How many do you think he ate? 你觉得它吃了多少
[03:31] Three? 3片吗
[03:31] – Are you sure? – No. -你确定吗 -不
[03:34] Oh, well, should we call the police? 要叫警察吗
[03:36] Do you want to get me deported?! 你想让我被遣返吗
[03:37] – No, no. Should we call my dad? – We should call a vet. -不 要打给我爸吗 – 我们应该叫兽医
[03:39] Yeah. Yes. Call a vet. Call a vet. 对 打给兽医
[03:41] He’s out of his mind. His eyes look insane. 它已经神志不清 眼神很涣散
[03:44] I guess his eyes always look insane. Bonkers, please! 它眼神好像一直很涣散 邦邦 拜托
[03:47] Oh, buddy. OK. You gotta get the poison out, right? 亲爱的 你要把毒素排出来
[03:51] You gotta do a little barf. Little… There you go. 你得吐出来 就是这样
[03:54] – That’s good. – OK, thank you. Thanks. -很好 -好的 谢谢 谢谢
[03:58] – Now you do that. – OK, good news. -继续 -好消息
[04:00] The vet said that he should be fine. 兽医说它应该没事
[04:02] We just need to keep an eye on him all day 但我们要整天守着它
[04:03] to make sure that he doesn’t have a seizure. 确保它不会抽搐
[04:05] Oh, my fuckin’ God. A seizure?! 我的天 抽搐
[04:07] Yeah. Well, I can’t stick around, because I’m already running late. 对 我不能再待了 已经迟到了
[04:11] Yeah, well, I already told Gabe that I’d go in early. 好吧 但我告诉盖博今天会早到的
[04:12] Yeah, I know. You already told me. 我知道 你已经告诉过我了
[04:14] OK, well, don’t yell at me, it’s not my fault. It’s your shrooms. 别对我大呼小叫 这不是我的错 是你的药
[04:18] – Oh, this is my fault? – No. Just… just go. -那是我的错咯 -不 你走吧
[04:20] Just go. I’ll deal with it. 你走吧 我来处理
[04:22] Great. 好
[04:24] Bye, Bonkers. 拜 邦邦
[04:30] Fuck. 我靠
[04:31] Oh, buddy. 小家伙
[04:51] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你赶过来
[04:52] Um, I know we left things in a weird place. 我知道我们之前没有彻底了结
[04:55] – I just didn’t know who else to call. – I wanna talk about that, -我不知道还能打给谁 -我想和你谈那事
[04:58] and we definitely should, but right now my priority is Bonkers. 我们也该谈谈 但是现在邦邦的事更重要
[05:02] Um, I guess he’s just kind of resting, 它好像在休息
[05:04] – which I think is good? – Oh, shit. -应该是好兆头吧 -糟了
[05:07] He’s in couch lock. 它现在睡在沙发上
[05:08] Hey, buddy. 小家伙
[05:10] It’s an advanced state in the trip where 这是后期阶段
[05:12] the couch becomes an island…the only safe place. 沙发成为岛屿 唯一有安全感的地方
[05:16] – Um, I have to go, so… – Yeah. -我要走了 所以 -好的
[05:19] Just please text me updates, and I’ll be back as soon as I can. 有什么情况就发短信 我会尽快赶回来的
[05:25] OK. Bye, baby. 好了 再见 宝贝
[05:28] I love you. 我爱你
[05:34] OK. 好了
[05:39] Get your yogurt outta the fridge or I’m gonna kill myself. 把你的酸奶拿出来 不然我要死了
[05:47] – Run. – What? -快跑 -什么
[05:48] Just trust me, get the fuck out of here. 相信我 快跑
[06:01] This is kinda fun, you at my desk for a change. 真有意思 你在我办公桌上
[06:06] What do you think you’re doing? 你觉得自己在干嘛
[06:08] In regards to… ? 你指什么
[06:10] I’m really curious about what you actually think you’re doing. 我真的很好奇你觉得你在干什么
[06:15] Because it seems like you think this is your paper. 因你似乎把这杂志当成是你的了
[06:19] Right? And that you’re pretty much publishing 对吗 你当天有什么感受
[06:22] anything that you happen to be feeling that day. 就发表出去
[06:24] OK, well, it’s… it’s not just my feelings, though, right? 但不仅仅是我自己的感受
[06:27] I mean, clearly a lot of other people thought that my article 很明显许多人认为我的文章
[06:29] was something they could connect with. 写到他们心里去了
[06:31] A lot of other people think 也有很多人认为
[06:32] that mermaids are real… we don’t print that. 美人鱼是真的 但我们并不会发表
[06:34] I don’t really get what you’re upset about. 我不懂你在气什么
[06:36] Is it because I posted without permission, 是因为我没经过你允许就发表吗
[06:38] or is it because I wrote about something that I actually care about? 还是因为我写的是我真正在乎的东西
[06:41] I don’t know. Both? 我不知道 可能两者都有
[06:44] Maybe it’s ’cause you quoted me as your own personal villain? 也许是因为你把我当成坏人
[06:47] Maybe it’s because I suddenly turned out to be “The Man” 也许是因为我突然变成了
[06:50] that you had to suddenly take down? 你想要除掉的”那个男人”
[06:52] OK, but you’re the one who’s always saying 好吧 但是是你总说
[06:54] that we should hold the establishment accountable. 我们应该让权势集团承担责任
[06:57] Do I look like the establishment? I’m wearing fucking nail polish! 你觉得我看起来像权势集团吗 我他妈涂着指甲油
[07:00] The establishment is lazy, entitled slobs 权势集团就是自负的懒虫
[07:03] suckin’ on their Cheeto fingers while the world burns! 在世界受难时 舔着他们吃了奇多的手指
[07:06] OK, but when you say lazy slobs, 好吧 但是当你说懒虫的时侯
[07:10] that feels like coded language to talk about fat people, 感觉像在暗指胖子
[07:13] – and it doesn’t make me feel great. – You-you’re right. -让我感觉很糟糕 -你说对了
[07:15] – It’s not that hard to decode. – I’m talking about you, -这一点不难破译 -我说的就是你
[07:17] because everyone’s attacking you, right? Is that pretty much 你觉得每个人都在攻击你 对吗 这就是
[07:19] – how the world is right now? – No, I’m just saying… -现在的世道吗 -不 我只是说
[07:21] – There’s you and then the world? – Hey, you two. -就你和整个世界抗衡吗 -你们两个
[07:23] Just wanted to come remind you that, you know, 只是想来提醒下你们
[07:25] you both love each other very much, 你们两个都很爱对方
[07:27] – so let’s be cool. – That’s right, Amadi, -先冷静会 -对 阿马迪
[07:28] just defend your little work wife. 你就护着你的办公室小老婆吧
[07:31] Annie, you’ve lost all posting privileges, 安妮 你失去了所有发文权利
[07:33] and you’ve lost all assignments 所有任务都取消
[07:34] until I can be sure that you understand that I employ you. 直到我能确定你明白你是在为我工作
[07:41] Just gotta get the ratio right. 只要把比例弄好就行
[07:43] There’s nothing worse than doing shrooms alone, 没有什么比只吃致幻蘑菇更糟糕的了
[07:46] and I am not gonna do that to you, Bonkers. 我不会这样对你的 邦邦
[07:52] Yeah, you’re a good weight for a boy your size. 你的身材很好啊
[07:55] Small, but dense… like a gymnast. 小而紧实…像个体操选手
[08:03] Let’s see, so… 我看看
[08:08] Yeah. That’s gonna have to be two… 所以要两个
[08:11] stems… 大麻茎
[08:14] Two caps. 两颗迷幻药
[08:22] Now we’re in this together. 现在我们一样嗨了
[08:25] Oh, God, just… 天哪
[08:27] please don’t look at me like I just peed my pants 拜托别看着我 好像我刚在全校面前
[08:29] in front of the whole school. 尿裤子了一样
[08:31] You know, I peed my pants in the fifth grade once. 我在五年级真尿过裤子
[08:33] Could do it right now. It’ll distract the office. 我可以再尿一次 转移大家的注意力
[08:35] No, that’s OK. Thanks for the offer, though. 不用了 不过谢谢你的好意
[08:39] You’re welcome. 不客气
[08:40] – Hey, I got some good news, though. – Yeah? -还是有点好消息 -什么
[08:41] Yeah. Your story’s still up. 你的文章还在
[08:43] That’s… that’s good, right? 这是好事 对吧
[08:46] Yeah, it’s great. I mean, Gabe looks like a bad guy in it, 嗯 很好 盖博在里面看起来像个坏人
[08:48] but if he takes it down, it makes him a bad journalist. 但如果他把它撤下的话 他就成无良记者了
[08:50] Great. 太好了
[08:51] – That’s a real win for me. – Yeah. -这才是真正的胜利 -没错
[08:54] Hey, you know what? We should blow off some steam tonight. 你知道吗 今晚我们应该去放松下
[08:57] There is this tiny horse dressage competition… 最近有个小型的盛装舞步比赛
[09:01] – Like, mini-horses? – Yeah. -你是指 小马吗 -对
[09:03] I mean, that’s all the stuff I like. 这就是我喜欢的东西
[09:05] Small horses that are doing choreographed dances? 跳着舞的小马
[09:07] – That’s… to me. – That’s why I suggested it. -就是我的心头好啊 -所以我才推荐给你呀
[09:11] So you wanna go? 那你来吗
[09:12] Um, obviously. That’s the only thing I wanna do. 当然 这是我唯一想做的事
[09:17] Oh, my God. My troll is back. 天哪 我的喷子又来了
[09:22] “I bet your dad got cancer on purpose “我打赌你爸爸是故意得癌症
[09:25] just so that he could die 这样他就可以死掉
[09:27] and finally get away from his fat pig daughter.” 彻底摆脱他的肥猪女儿了”
[09:30] God, how does he even know that my dad is sick? 他怎么知道我爸生病
[09:33] Honestly, fuck this dude. We should track him down. 去他妈的 我们应该追查他
[09:36] Yeah, like, no one would say this shit to my face. 没人会当面对我说这些话
[09:38] Like we have to track this motherfucker down 一定要找到这个狗娘养的
[09:40] and slice him open. 手撕了他
[09:42] – You ready to go to the Dark Web? – Yeah. -你准备好进暗网了吗 -嗯
[09:44] Fuck this fuckin’ piece of shit. I’m gonna kill him. 操他妈狗娘养的 我要手刃了他
[09:46] Be cool, Angus. 冷静 安格斯
[09:47] You’re not listening to this, right, bud? 你没有在偷听吧 兄弟
[09:49] – I didn’t hear shit. – What? -什么都没听见 -什么
[09:51] – I didn’t hear shit. – That’s what I thought. -我什么都没听见 -我也觉得
[09:53] Now shut the fuck up and look at your computer. 闭嘴 看你电脑吧
[09:56] I’m different. 我变了
[10:01] I mean… 我…
[10:04] It’s like I’m looking in the mirror. 感觉我在照镜子
[10:10] Give me a signal you’re OK, buddy. 给我个信号 告诉我你没事 小家伙
[10:12] Nice. 很好
[10:14] Just trying to get the shading. 再画些阴影
[10:17] God, you’re beautiful. 天哪 你真漂亮
[10:18] O-M-G. 我 的 天
[10:20] We’re connecting so hard right now. 我们现在简直心有灵犀
[10:29] I think that looks like you, right? 看起来像你 对吧
[10:31] I wish I could take my pills in cheese. 真希望我能把药片放进奶酪里吃就好了
[10:35] I guess I can. 应该可以吧
[10:39] Remember, we’re in a womb. 记住 我们在子宫里
[10:42] Or a butt, or wherever you guys come out of. 或者屁股 或者不管你是从哪出来的
[10:49] Light… is a guide… 光 是指引者
[10:52] Keep it together. 保持淡定
[11:01] Yeah, man. 没错
[11:21] Hey, Maureen? 莫琳
[11:23] – Uh, we have a little IT issue. – Drop it on me, baby. -我们有点信息技术问题 -说说看 宝贝
[11:26] OK. Um, do you have any idea how we might find the real identity 你知道怎么查到评论里
[11:30] of someone who’s trolling me in the comments? 那些喷子的真实身份吗
[11:32] Yeah, I can… Yeah. I can do that, yeah. 我可 我可以
[11:34] Oh, wow, I wish I would’ve done that when I had a troll. 要是我以前被喷的时候也这么做就好了
[11:37] Oh, y-you had a troll too? 你也有过喷子吗
[11:39] It’s… It’s a nightmare. 简直是噩梦
[11:41] Yeah, yeah, ’cause I’m a woman that plays video games 因为我是打电子游戏的女生
[11:43] so men on the internet want me to die. 所以网上那些男的希望我死
[11:46] Or some of them want me to get naked, but then they want me to die. 或者想让我脱光衣服 然后再希望我死
[11:49] God. Well, how did you make it stop? 天哪 你是怎么让这一切停下来的
[11:51] I changed my avatar to a picture of Bradley Cooper 我把头像换成了布拉德利·库珀
[11:54] in . 在《美国狙击手》里的照片
[11:55] – So sad. – Smart. -太悲催了 -机智
[11:59] OK, so, uh, Andy’s computer has a virus, 好吧 安迪的电脑中了病毒
[12:02] and then I have to do horoscopes and then I have to do obituaries, 之后我还要去算个命 写份悼词
[12:05] which take a little time because, you know, families. 可能得花点时间 你懂的 家人嘛
[12:08] And, uh, you know… 你知道
[12:10] if nobody else dies, I should be able to get it done by tomorrow. 如果没人再死的话 我明天应该就能查到
[12:13] Oh, my… That’s… That’s a lot of shit, Maureen. 天 你事情真多 莫琳
[12:16] Yes. It is. 没错
[12:18] – So, mini-horses at 8:00? – Yeah, that’s great. -晚上8点 看马术表演吗 -好啊
[12:21] You guys going to that thing at the Expo? 你们要去博览会吗
[12:23] Yeah. 对
[12:28] OK, well, thanks, Maureen. 谢谢你 莫琳
[12:30] – OK. – See ya. -没事 -回见
[12:31] I have plans too. 我也有安排
[12:35] Surprise, surprise. 惊喜吧 惊喜吧
[12:37] Guess what I got to celebrate the good cancer news. 猜猜我要用什么来庆祝癌症好消息啊
[12:40] – It isn’t. – It is. -不会吧 -就是
[12:42] My God! You are an angel from heaven 我的天 你简直就是天使
[12:46] dressed as my very own daughter. 打扮成我的女儿
[12:49] Yeah, I was driving past Atomic Sub 我开车经过汉堡店
[12:51] and the sign was there, said “The meatball sub is back, baby.” 标牌上写着”肉丸堡回归了 宝贝”
[12:54] But they haven’t had these forever! 但他们好久都没有这个了
[12:56] I don’t understand why they don’t just have it all the time. 他们为什么不一直做这个
[12:58] I guess the wait makes it special. 我觉得等待让它更特别
[13:02] I love you. 我爱你
[13:03] – Oh, I love you! – It stinks so good. -我爱你 -闻起来就很好吃
[13:06] It’s kinda weird not to be eating these in the car. You know? 不在车里吃还有点别扭
[13:10] Like, it feels very glamorous to be at a table. 感觉在桌上吃太神圣了
[13:15] Mmm. That is heaven. 太好吃了
[13:20] So… 那个
[13:23] I read your article. 我读了你的文章
[13:30] I had… I had no idea you felt that way about yourself. 我完全不知道你是这么看自己的
[13:36] Kinda broke my heart. 有点伤我的心
[13:38] I’m sorry, Dad. I… 对不起 爸爸 我
[13:40] No, no, no, no, no. Fuck “sorry.” 不 不 不 去他的对不起
[13:43] I’m glad you wrote that. 我很高兴你写了
[13:46] You’re a force, man. 你就是一股力量
[13:48] I’ve always known it… now everybody else does too. 我一直都知道 现在所有人都知道了
[13:50] Well, I wasn’t planning on writing it, I just… 我其实没打算写 我只是
[13:55] I got so fuckin’ mad, I just did. 我气得不行 然后就写了
[13:58] Yeah. Well, people do amazing stuff when they’re pissed off. 人在发怒时就会做出了不起的事
[14:02] That’s how beautiful shit happens. 经典作品都是这么诞生的
[14:07] I know how we should celebrate. 我知道我们该怎么庆祝了
[14:09] Well, I… I thought that this was the celebration. 我以为这就是在庆祝
[14:12] No, no, no. Boodle-ee-doop. 不 不 不
[14:14] Oh, my God. No. 我的天 不要
[14:16] Boodle-e-doo. Jam session. Jam sesh, come on! 即兴表演 拜托
[14:19] No. I don’t know how to play anymore. 我都忘了怎么吹了
[14:22] Honestly. I’m serious. No. 真的 没开玩笑 不要
[14:25] All right. 好吧
[14:27] I respect that. 我尊重你
[14:33] That was crazy. 太疯狂了
[14:40] Oh, fuck. She called you? 我去 她打给你了
[14:42] What was she thinking? 她脑子里在想什么
[14:45] Hello, my love. 亲爱的
[14:47] Did you make it to the other side? 你去鬼门关溜达了一圈吗
[14:49] – Yeah, he’s doin’ really great. – Thanks. -它恢复得很好 -多谢
[14:51] Well, I can take it from here. 接下来就交给我吧
[14:53] You can go back to being a full-time dirtbag now. 你可以回去继续当个全职人渣了
[14:55] I was actually wondering if I could stick around 我在想我能不能在这待着
[14:57] – until Annie got home? – No. -直到安妮回来 -不行
[14:59] There’s a “No Ryan” rule in this house. 家里有一条”无瑞恩”的规定
[15:02] That sucks… because I’m Ryan. 那太糟糕了 因为我就是瑞恩
[15:05] You have no right to be anywhere near Annie. 你无权接近安妮
[15:08] Do you even realize how amazing she is? 你知道她有多了不起吗
[15:10] Yeah. She’s the best. 她是最棒的
[15:12] Annie’s my family. And even though she’s going through 安妮是我的家人 虽然她目前
[15:14] a little bit of a selfish phase right now, 有点自私
[15:16] I would do anything for her. 我愿意为她做任何事
[15:18] Look, I get it. 听着 我懂
[15:20] My brother is a fuckin’ idiot, 我哥哥是个蠢蛋
[15:23] but I’d kill for him. 但我还是会为他杀人
[15:26] Every time you treat her like dirt, which is often, 每次你对她视如粪土 经常都这样
[15:28] and she comes crawling back, that fucks with me. 她爬着回来 我很心疼
[15:31] Because she’s not that girl. She’s the girl in her article. 因为她不是那样的 她文章里的自己才是真实的她
[15:35] What article? 什么文章
[15:37] Dude, you suck so bad. 哥们 你真的很垃圾
[15:42] Can I please stay until she gets back? 我能等她回来吗
[15:45] – Fine. – Thanks. -好吧 -谢谢
[15:56] That’s it, baby, rock on. 就是这样 宝贝 嗨起来
[16:03] Oh, yeah, you’re terrible. 你吹得太难听了
[16:04] Yeah. That’s bad. 太难听了
[16:09] Oh, you’re having a jam sesh. 你们在即兴表演
[16:14] – Hey, Mom. – Oh. Honey. -妈 -亲爱的
[16:17] – Are you staying for dinner? – No, no. We already ate. -你要留下吃晚饭吗 -不 我们吃过了
[16:22] Oh, tell me you did not bring this crap into our house. 别告诉我你把这种垃圾食品带进家了
[16:26] – Did you? – Honey, come on. -有没有 -亲爱的 拜托
[16:27] Yeah, relax. It’s a meatball sub. 淡定 就是肉丸堡
[16:30] It’s one sandwich, one day, 就一个三明治 就这一天
[16:32] and Dad got good test results today. 爸爸今天的检测结果很好
[16:34] Yeah, today, but that doesn’t mean he’s home free. 今天 不代表完全康复呀
[16:37] We still have to worry about our health… 还是要担心他的健康
[16:39] OK, you don’t have to control 你不需要控制
[16:41] every single thing that we eat. 我们吃的每一样东西
[16:42] OK. Yeah, well, you know, I read your article, 好吧 你知道 我看了你的文章
[16:46] and I know I’m the horrible mother who forced you your whole life 我知道我是个差劲的母亲 强迫你
[16:49] to eat healthy and exercise. 要吃得健康 锻炼身体
[16:51] And now all my friends are readin’ about it. 现在我所有朋友都看了
[16:53] So that’s great. 真好
[16:55] Well, I feel some of those things, so I wrote them. 我只是想到什么就写什么
[16:58] Then why didn’t you come to me and talk to me about it first? 那你为什么不过来先跟我谈谈
[17:00] Instead you just publish it so the whole world can see it! 相反你发出去让全世界都看见
[17:03] Yeah, because that’s what you actually care about. 因为这才是你真正在乎的
[17:06] You can say it’s about my health, 你可以说是为了我的健康
[17:07] but all you actually care about is what other people think. 但你真正在乎的是别人怎么看
[17:10] That is not true, Annie. 这不是真的 安妮
[17:12] Yes, it is. And you micromanage everything, and it’s not just me. 就是的 你微管理所有事情 不仅仅是我
[17:16] Now that Dad’s sick, you get to do it to him, 现在爸爸生病了 你又开始对他这么做
[17:17] – and you love it. – Annie. -你还享受其中 -安妮
[17:19] What? I… um, somebody has to tell her. 什么 我 必须得有人告诉她
[17:21] You’re suffocating both of us. 你快让我们窒息了
[17:24] Hey, Annie, that’s enough! 安妮 够了
[17:27] Dad, I’m just defending both of us. 爸 我只是在为我们说话
[17:28] You know how hard your mom works?! 你知道你妈妈有多辛苦吗
[17:30] She busts her ass all the time for everyone. 她一直任劳任怨
[17:34] – And you are acting like a little brat… – I just… -而你现在就像一只白眼狼 -我只是
[17:36] … thinkin’ about yourself. 只想着你自己
[17:37] Your mom thinks about everybody. Can’t you see that? 你妈妈为所有人着想 你看不出来吗
[17:41] Dad, I’m sorry, but you have to admit, 爸 对不起 但你得承认
[17:43] she’s on my back constantly, and I never… 她总是挑我毛病 我从来没有
[17:46] Fuck! 操
[17:50] Just knock it off. 闭嘴
[18:34] Hey. Hey, buddy. 小家伙
[18:37] You feelin’ better? You seem better. 感觉好点了没 你看起来好多了
[18:43] What’s this? 这是什么
[18:45] It’s for my hard-workin’ lady. It’s a grilled cheese. 给我的小工作狂准备的 烤奶酪
[18:51] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[18:55] Oh, hey. You’re OK? 你没事吧
[19:06] What do you think he’s dreamin’ about? 你觉得他梦到了什么
[19:09] Probably, like, a poodle in a bikini… 可能 一只穿着比基尼的贵宾犬
[19:14] … eating a big, juicy steak. 啃着多汁的大牛排
[19:18] Yeah, that sounds right. 听起来很有道理
[19:22] Hey. You’re OK, right? 你还好吧
[19:26] Yeah. It’s just… 对 只是
[19:29] today was… horrible. 今天 很糟糕
[19:33] But… 但是
[19:34] thanks for taking care of Bonkers. 谢谢你照顾邦邦
[19:37] It was truly the one thing that I didn’t have to worry about. 这真的是我唯一不用担心的事
[19:42] Hey, it’s part of the job. Right? 这是工作的一部分 对吗
[19:45] I don’t know. Is it? 我不知道 是吗
[19:49] Annie… 安妮
[19:54] I’m bad at this. 我不擅长这个
[19:57] I don’t know what I’m doing. 我不知道自己在做什么
[19:59] And whenever I try, it just ends up bad. 每次我尝试 结果都很糟糕
[20:05] So I don’t try. 所以我就不尝试了
[20:07] But I feel better… when I’m with you. 但和你在一起的时候我感觉好多了
[20:14] I want you to be my girlfriend. 我想要你做我女朋友
[20:16] I mean, I… 我是说 我
[20:19] I want that. 我也想
[20:21] I want to be your girlfriend, but I… 我想做你的女朋友 但我…
[20:24] I don’t want to just be, like, an obligation to you. 我不想成为你的负担
[20:27] No, no! I… I want this. 不 不 我想要这个
[20:30] I just need your help. 我只是需要你的帮助
[20:33] I’ll help you, but you have to help me, too. 我会帮你 但你也要帮我
[20:36] You know? So that we can, like, work together 你知道吗 这样我们就可以一起努力
[20:40] and make it good. 好好经营感情
[20:41] Yes. I’ll make it good. 对 我会好好经营
[20:47] OK. 好
[20:49] But… I need you to fuck me now. OK? 但是 我想要你现在上我
[20:55] I’m not just gonna fuck you. 我不仅要上你
[20:58] I’m gonna make fuck to you. 我还要干你
[21:15] – Shall we go upstairs? – Mm, no. -要上楼吗 -不
[21:30] – Right here? – Yeah. -就在这吗 -对
[21:33] Cool. 酷
[21:50] Can I take this off? 我可以把这个脱了吗
[21:53] Um… yeah. 可以
[22:01] I’m super smooth. 我超级光滑
[22:04] Come here. 过来
[22:27] You’re so fucking hot. 你真是太性感了
[22:37] 阿马迪 你来吗 没你我做不到 你过来了吗 你在哪
女大当自强

文章导航

Previous Post: 女大当自强(Shrill)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 女大当自强(Shrill)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

女大当自强(Shrill)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号