时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Okay. Uh, what else? | 好的 还有什么 |
[00:34] | All right. Whoever took the Squatty Potty from the hallway bathroom, | 好 谁把走廊厕所里的蹲凳拿走了 |
[00:38] | – just put that back. – Yeah, please, huh? | -放回去 -拜托了 |
[00:41] | No questions asked. | 不会过问 |
[00:42] | Moving on. Questions? | 继续 有问题吗 |
[00:44] | Oh. Um, I want to get Botox. | 我想打肉毒针 |
[00:47] | Can I get “The Thorn” to pay for that? | 能让《荆棘》给我出钱吗 |
[00:50] | That would be for Amadi. | 这问题要阿马迪来回答 |
[00:51] | I’m only entertaining creative or existential questions. | 我只负责创意或者存在主义方面的问题 |
[00:55] | – Uh, can I, sir? – Absolutely not. | -可以吗 先生 -当然不行 |
[00:58] | Oh, my God. That is ruthless, Amadi. | 我的天 真是无情 阿马迪 |
[01:00] | Boo, Amadi. Boo! | 呸 阿马迪 呸 |
[01:03] | – Boo, Amadi. Boo. – Okay. All right. | -呸 阿马迪 呸 -好了 |
[01:04] | Before we finish up, | 在我们结束前 |
[01:05] | I just want to welcome back our very own Annie Easton. | 我想欢迎我们的安妮·伊斯顿回归 |
[01:08] | Yes. Annie begged for her job back. | 是的 安妮求我让她回来工作 |
[01:10] | I said “yes,” she’s here, and all is well. | 我答应了 她回来了 一切都很好 |
[01:13] | Yes, and uh, you know, | 是的 那个 |
[01:15] | I know I’ve been away for a month, | 我知道我离开了一个月 |
[01:17] | but I hope it’s like I never left, so– | 但我希望感觉就像我从没离开过一样 |
[01:21] | The jewel of “The Thorn” has arrived. | 《荆棘》之宝来了 |
[01:23] | Guilty as charged. | 正是在下 |
[01:25] | I want to say good morning to everybody, all right? | 我想给大家说早安 |
[01:28] | – Good morning, my people. – Good morning. | -早安 大家 -早安 |
[01:30] | I’m sorry I’m late, Gabe. | 抱歉我迟到了 盖博 |
[01:31] | Never a problem. | 没关系 |
[01:33] | Annie, this is Calendar Cody, | 安妮 这是日程科迪 |
[01:35] | our current calendars editor. | 我们现在的日程编辑 |
[01:37] | Nobody ever calls me Calendar Annie. | 从没有人叫过我日程安妮 |
[01:40] | Well, that’s because you just list the events, | 那是因为你只列出活动 |
[01:42] | whereas Cody is an event. | 而科迪本身就是活动 |
[01:44] | – Gabe, come on. – I’m serious. | -盖博 别这样 -我是认真的 |
[01:46] | – No! – Okay. Should we probably wrap it up then? | -不 -我们要收尾了吗 |
[01:48] | Oh, yeah. Uh, meeting’s over. If that’s okay with you, Cody. | 好 会议结束 如果你不介意的话 科迪 |
[01:50] | Yeah. Let’s get to work. | 嗯 我们去工作吧 |
[01:52] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[01:59] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[02:01] | – Just wanted to say “hey.” – Hey. Hello, hello. | -就想跟你打个招呼 -你好 你好 |
[02:04] | You did a great job with the calendar, truly. | 你日程编辑得很好 真的 |
[02:07] | I didn’t have to do much work at all. | 我其实根本不用做很多工作 |
[02:09] | Just overhauled the layout a bit. | 只需要仔细检查下布局 |
[02:13] | Yeah, well, it seems like you’re killing it. | 看样子你做得很出色 |
[02:15] | Everybody loves you. | 人人都爱你 |
[02:17] | That’s really great to hear. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[02:19] | You know, I live for the scene. | 我为舞台而活 |
[02:22] | I live for the night. | 我为夜晚而活 |
[02:24] | I live for the music. | 我为音乐而活 |
[02:25] | Well, same. Same. | 我也一样 |
[02:28] | The night, the music, and the scene, of course. | 夜晚 音乐 舞台 当然了 |
[02:32] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[02:33] | You know, he lives with his grandma, and she’s his best friend. | 他跟他外婆住一起 她是他最好的朋友 |
[02:37] | So cool. | 超酷 |
[02:38] | Yeah, well, both my grandmas are dead, and I miss them a lot. | 我两个外婆都去世了 我很想她们 |
[02:42] | So much, so… | 非常想 |
[02:44] | Keep it to yourself. Gross. | 别说出来 恶心 |
[02:46] | Oh, my gosh. It’s Cody’s Candy Time. | 我的天 科迪发糖时间到了 |
[02:48] | Andy, get over here and get some of this chocolate. | 安迪 过来拿点巧克力 |
[02:52] | Yeah. This is for you, actually. Okay. You got it. | 这其实是给你的 你拿到了 |
[02:55] | Good God damn it, he’s just handing out candy bars. | 我嘞个去 他在发糖棒 |
[02:59] | It’s piñata time. | 皮纳塔时间 |
[03:04] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[03:05] | Yeah. I’m just right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[03:07] | Great. Okay. | 很好 |
[03:07] | You’re gonna be writing up the city council meetings every Friday, | 你每周五要写市议会会议的报道 |
[03:10] | plus you have the honor of doing “The Thorn’s” Freak of the Week. | 然后你将有幸负责《荆棘》的”每周怪胎” |
[03:15] | Oh, but Freak of the Week, isn’t that more like a survey? | 但是”每周怪胎”不是主要是调查吗 |
[03:18] | And–and isn’t Angus in charge of that? | 不是由安格斯负责吗 |
[03:21] | He was in charge of it until that woman’s boa constrictor | 本来是他负责 直到那个女人巨蚺 |
[03:23] | made eye contact with him, | 看了他一眼 |
[03:25] | and now he’s “scared,” so you’re in charge. | 现在他很害怕 所以由你负责 |
[03:27] | Is this gonna be a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[03:29] | – Oh. No. No, no, no. – Okay. | -没有 没有 -好的 |
[03:31] | No, no, no. Do not worry, Gabe. | 没有 不用担心 盖博 |
[03:33] | Uh, I promise that this will be the best | 我保证这会是你见过的 |
[03:36] | Freak of the Week you’ve ever seen. | 最棒的”每周怪胎” |
[03:37] | – Don’t sit down there. – Okay. | -别坐下 -好 |
[03:38] | I don’t want the best; I want fine. | 我不想要最好 我想要不错 |
[03:40] | I want it to be the same that it’s been every week | 我想要它跟从《荆棘》创刊以来的 |
[03:42] | since the beginning of “The Thorn.” | 每周都一样 |
[03:44] | Okay. So then it’ll be that then. | 好 那就照你说的做 |
[03:46] | I’m not going rogue. I’m just here to work. | 我不会乱来 我只是来工作的 |
[03:49] | Walk–just walk away. | 你可以走了 |
[03:51] | – But I’m happy to be back. – Walk that way. | -但我很开心能回来 -走开 |
[03:54] | Andy, are you asking me if it’s legal to impregnate your sister? | 安迪 你是问我让你姐姐怀孕是否合法吗 |
[03:57] | The sperm is for my sister’s wife, | 精子是给我姐姐的妻子 |
[04:00] | but if she gets pregnant, shouldn’t I get paternity leave? | 但如果她怀孕了 我不该有陪产假吗 |
[04:04] | Can we just talk about this if and when that happens? | 我们能等这事发生了再谈吗 |
[04:06] | Well, it’s just-it sort of factors into | 只是这牵扯到 |
[04:09] | – the whole decision-making– – Andy! | -整个做决定… -安迪 |
[04:12] | We’ll put a pin in it. | 我们先把这事搁一搁 |
[04:14] | Yeah. We’ll do that. | 好的 |
[04:18] | First thing in the morning, | 早上第一件事 |
[04:19] | I’m already having the jizz conversation. | 我就在跟人谈论精子了 |
[04:20] | Jeez. Living the dream. | 老天 梦想成真 |
[04:22] | Well, I’m a reporter again, and you’re the big boss. | 我又成记者了 而你是大老板 |
[04:25] | – I’d say we’re back and better than ever. – Yeah. Uh… | -我们回归了 而且比从前更好 -嗯 |
[04:28] | Ever since I went to design school, | 自从我去了设计学院 |
[04:30] | I always dreamed of, like, coming in | 我就一直梦想 到公司 |
[04:31] | and revamping a company’s antiquated payroll system. | 改进公司过时的工薪制度 |
[04:34] | Well, then maybe we should go to lunch, | 那或许我们可以去吃午餐 |
[04:38] | and you can vent and scream it out. | 你可以发泄 吼出来 |
[04:40] | Yeah, honestly, Annie, I don’t even have time for that. | 老实说 安妮 我没空做这些 |
[04:42] | I’m just, like, so busy. | 我太忙了 |
[04:44] | I don’t have time to scream, okay? | 我没空大吼 |
[04:46] | It’s just–oh, fuck! No. Fuck! | 只是 操 操 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:55] | So then I will leave you, | 那我就不打扰你了 |
[04:57] | because it seems like what you’re doing is hard and bad, | 因为看上去你做的事很难很糟 |
[05:01] | and I’ll go to my desk. | 我去我的办公桌了 |
[05:02] | Oh sh-Annie, shit, I’m sorry. | 安娜 抱歉 |
[05:05] | That’s not your desk anymore. | 那办公桌已经不是你的了 |
[05:06] | That’s Calendar Cody’s now. | 现在属于日程科迪了 |
[05:13] | So then where do I sit? | 那我坐哪 |
[05:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:18] | You didn’t plummet in my eyes for coming back, | 因为回归你的形象没有在我眼里暴跌 |
[05:20] | but you’re no longer my hero, just someone I know. | 但你不再是我的英雄 只是我认识的一个人 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | You pussed out big time. | 你怂出境界了 |
[05:26] | I know. You keep saying that. | 我知道 你一直说 |
[05:28] | That’s the fourth time you’ve said I pussed out big time. | 这是你第四次说你怂出境界了 |
[05:31] | – I just can’t stop thinking it. – Okay. | -我禁不住要去想 -好吧 |
[05:34] | Thank you, Maureen. | 谢了 莫琳 |
[05:35] | I was thinking about getting a lava lamp for us, | 我在考虑给我们买盏熔岩灯 |
[05:37] | but I didn’t want you to be scared that it was real lava. | 但我不希望你害怕那是真的熔岩 |
[05:40] | Yeah, I think I would know that it’s not real lava. | 我想我会知道那不是真的熔岩 |
[05:44] | I think I could deduce that from it. | 我想我能推断出来 |
[05:55] | What are the chuckles about, chuckle maniac? | 你在笑什么 傻笑狂 |
[05:58] | Oh, um, my-my boyfriend | 我男友 |
[06:01] | is meeting my parents tonight for the first time, so… | 今晚要第一次见我父母 |
[06:04] | That’s a big deal. | 这是大事啊 |
[06:06] | Are you freaking? | 你慌了吗 |
[06:07] | I mean, my dad’s met him, but my mom hasn’t, | 我爸见过他 但我妈还没有 |
[06:10] | and she can be extremely judgmental, so… | 她有时爱指手画脚 |
[06:14] | I remember when my mom met my boyfriend, | 我记得我妈见我男友 |
[06:17] | and now he’s my stepdad. | 现在他是我继父 |
[06:18] | God! | 天 |
[06:20] | – I’m sorry. – It’s not so bad. | -心疼你 -没那么糟 |
[06:23] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[06:24] | I took his last name. | 我随了他姓 |
[06:26] | Is he the guy who always picks you up from here? | 他就是那个每天来接你的人吗 |
[06:28] | Yeah. Cute, right? | 嗯 可爱吧 |
[06:32] | Hi. Good afternoon. | 嗨 下午好 |
[06:33] | I’m calling from “The Weekly Thorn.” | 我是《荆棘周刊》的 |
[06:35] | Um, I had a tip that you were a freak. | 我收到推荐说你是怪胎 |
[06:38] | I’m sorry. Can you say that again? | 不好意思 你能再说一次吗 |
[06:40] | You’re a freak in the sheets | 你是床上怪胎 |
[06:42] | and a regional manager in the streets? | 街上区域经理 |
[06:44] | What you keep describing, that’s– | 你描述的是 |
[06:47] | that’s The Riddler from Batman. | 那是《蝙蝠侠》里的谜语人 |
[06:49] | So you don’t do it anymore ’cause your teeth are gone. | 你不再那么做了因为你牙齿没了 |
[06:52] | That tracks. | 有道理 |
[06:53] | I think the first thing you gotta do is find that snake. | 我觉得你首先得找到那条蛇 |
[06:57] | No, I–I know. | 不 我知道 |
[06:59] | A little suit covered in question marks, | 印满问号的西服 |
[07:01] | that’s The Riddler from Batman. | 那就是《蝙蝠侠》里的谜语人 |
[07:02] | No, no, no. Um, no, that’s fine. | 不不 没事 |
[07:05] | Thank you. Thank you for trying anyway. | 谢谢 还是谢谢你尝试 |
[07:07] | Thanks. Bye-bye. | 谢谢 拜拜 |
[07:09] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[07:10] | How can I not find a fucking freak? This is insane. | 我怎么就找不到一个怪胎 太扯了 |
[07:14] | It’s my first fucking day out, and I can’t do this. | 这是我回归的第一天 我要疯了 |
[07:18] | I don’t want to step on any toes, but I may know of a freak. | 我不想冒犯谁 但我或许认识一个怪胎 |
[07:22] | Is it your stepdad? | 你继父吗 |
[07:23] | No. He’s not a freak. | 不 他不是怪胎 |
[07:26] | I dated him. | 我跟他交往过 |
[07:30] | Give it to me. Give me sex. | 给我 给我性 |
[07:32] | – Yes. – Okay. | -很好 -好的 |
[07:34] | So uh, Maureen tells me | 莫琳跟我说 |
[07:36] | that your whole cycling group goes out like this. | 你们整个单车组都是这样出行的 |
[07:38] | Yeah, yeah, we’ve done it for six years now. | 对 已经六年了 |
[07:40] | I actually met Maureen here | 我就是骑车经过莫琳家的时候 |
[07:41] | when I was riding past her house and she fell off her roof. | 认识她的 她从房顶上掉了下来 |
[07:44] | I was trying to catch a hummingbird. | 我是想抓蜂鸟 |
[07:46] | Terrence, can you actually lean into the light? | 特伦斯 你能站到光线里吗 |
[07:49] | As staff photographer, it’s my responsibility | 作为助理摄影师 我有义务 |
[07:51] | – to do a body justice. – Sure. | -拍出好的身材 -当然 |
[07:53] | Um, okay. | 好 |
[07:54] | So uh, typically, | 一般来说 |
[07:56] | we just ask for your three freakiest details, | 我们会问你三个最奇葩的细节 |
[07:59] | but I was wondering, um, | 但我在想 |
[08:01] | could you tell me, like, why do you like to ride naked? | 你能告诉我你为什么喜欢裸骑吗 |
[08:04] | Well, I’m a budget analyst, | 我是预算分析师 |
[08:06] | and it can be very buttoned up, like, constrained. | 有时会很拘谨 过于受约束 |
[08:09] | You know, there’s a lot of anxiety. | 有很多焦虑 |
[08:11] | But riding naked just lets you cut away all the overthinking. | 但是裸骑可以让你切断所有过度思考 |
[08:15] | You just have to do it. | 你只用放手去做 |
[08:17] | And then I just applied that to my entire life. | 然后我就把这个观念运用在我的生活里 |
[08:19] | That’s really nice. | 真好 |
[08:20] | Um, I mean, I feel nervous all the time, | 我总是很紧张 |
[08:24] | but I could never do what…you do. | 但我永远做不到你这样 |
[08:28] | Sure, but, you know, being nervous | 嗯 不过紧张 |
[08:30] | is the same thing as being excited. | 和兴奋其实是一回事 |
[08:32] | It’s just two different ways of looking at it. | 只是看待的角度不同 |
[08:34] | And this way, I get to let my balls kiss the wind. | 这样 我可以让我的蛋蛋与风亲吻 |
[08:36] | Well, beautifully put. | 说得很好 |
[08:38] | And honestly, true. | 也很真实 |
[08:40] | Now, Maureen, do you maybe want some where I’m getting on the bike? | 莫琳 你想拍我上车的照片吗 |
[08:43] | – Where I’m on it? – Yeah. Yeah. Just go slowly, | -我骑在车上的照片 -可以 慢点 |
[08:45] | ’cause I want to get you– the process of getting on. | 因为我想拍到你登上车的过程 |
[08:47] | Oh. Oh. No. | 不用 |
[08:48] | I think maybe just on or off. | 我觉得就车上和车下就行 |
[08:51] | No–no process, right? | 不用拍过程 |
[08:53] | Well, there implicitly has to be a process, | 好吧 毫无疑问一定有一个过程 |
[08:57] | but that’s all right. | 不过没事 |
[08:58] | – One for safety. – Yep. | -为了保险还是拍一张 -嗯 |
[09:03] | – Hello. – Hi. | -好啊 -嗨 |
[09:06] | Ooh! Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰了 夫人 |
[09:08] | What’s this gorgeous look all about? | 你打扮得这么漂亮是要干什么 |
[09:10] | I’m taking myself out on a nice little date tonight. | 我今晚要带自己出去约会 |
[09:13] | Ooh! Romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[09:15] | Well, since I’ve been not dating, | 因为我最近没约会 |
[09:16] | I have been using myself for sex, | 我一直在用自己做爱 |
[09:18] | taking advantage of myself sexually a lot. | 在性上频繁利用自己 |
[09:21] | Okay, so that’s what all those “naps” are about? | 所以你所谓的”小睡”就是干那事去了 |
[09:24] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[09:25] | So I thought I should at least buy myself dinner. | 我想着我至少该请自己一顿晚餐 |
[09:28] | I mean, I haven’t been alone in so long, so tonight, | 我好久没有单身过了 所以今晚 |
[09:30] | I’m just gonna get to know myself, | 我要去了解自己 |
[09:32] | only me, no distractions. | 就我自己 没有分心的事物 |
[09:34] | I love that for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[09:35] | And you have a nasty little hot date tonight as well? | 你今晚也有一个性感约会 |
[09:38] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[09:39] | Introducing the Eastons to your wolf boy. | 把狼孩介绍给伊斯顿家 |
[09:42] | – Yeah. Please pray for me. – I’m praying for you. | -请为我祈祷 -我会为你祈祷的 |
[09:44] | How do I look? | 我看上去如何 |
[09:47] | You look like a park ranger in a porno. | 你看着像黄片里的公园巡逻员 |
[09:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:51] | That’s kind of my deal, though. | 不过我挺喜欢的 |
[09:53] | Putting my fires out. | 灭我的火 |
[09:55] | – Yas. – Have fun tonight. | -棒 -今晚玩得开心 |
[09:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:01] | I’m kind of nervous, actually. | 我有点紧张 |
[10:03] | I don’t have to call them Mom and Dad, do I? | 我不用叫他们爸妈吧 |
[10:06] | ‘Cause that’d be weird. | 因为那太奇怪了 |
[10:08] | I guess I could call ’em Mama and Papa. | 我想我可以叫他们阿父阿母 |
[10:10] | I mean, I was feeling nervous earlier, too, you know, | 我之前也挺紧张的 |
[10:12] | but I think we’re just nervous because we’re excited, | 但我觉得我们紧张是因为我们很兴奋 |
[10:16] | and it’s gonna be, like, a very special night. It’s a big step. | 今晚会是特别的一晚 巨大的一步 |
[10:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:21] | I just want them to know I love you. | 我只想让他们知道我爱你 |
[10:23] | Yeah, well, they will. | 嗯 他们会的 |
[10:27] | And then we’ll just stick together, | 然后我们就相互支持 |
[10:30] | and then all you have to do | 然后你只需要 |
[10:31] | is just tell them about yourself. | 告诉跟他们介绍你自己 |
[10:33] | – I can do that. – Mm-hmm. | -这我可以做到 -嗯 |
[10:35] | I’m an expert on me. | 我是自己的专家 |
[10:39] | But we should also probably have sex, though. | 但我们也许可以来做爱 |
[10:42] | I mean, just to get the nervous energy and excitement out. | 为了排出紧张和兴奋的能量 |
[10:46] | – You know what I mean? – I don’t know. | -你懂我意思吗 -我说不好 |
[10:47] | My parents are at, like, | 我现在脑子里 |
[10:49] | the front of my brain right now, | 全是我爸妈 |
[10:50] | so that kind of makes me, like, the opposite of horny. | 所以我完全没有性欲 |
[10:53] | No, no, I totally hear you. | 我完全理解 |
[10:56] | But the problem is you look really hot right now, | 但问题是你现在看着特别性感 |
[11:01] | and I’m gonna need to grab you. | 我需要抓住你 |
[11:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:14] | Yeah, but we just have to make it quick, okay? | 但我们得快点 |
[11:16] | Oh, ten pumps max. | 最多操十下 |
[11:37] | Listen, I don’t know what mesothelioma is, but I’m suing, | 我不知道间皮瘤是什么 但我要上诉 |
[11:40] | and I want my money, okay? | 我想要我的钱 |
[11:42] | We’re all getting paid, okay? | 我们都会拿到钱 |
[11:43] | That’s the coolest guy from my work. | 那是我们公司里最酷的人 |
[11:45] | He recommended this place. | 就是他推荐的这个地方 |
[11:48] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[11:50] | All full of nanas. Cool. | 好多祖母 酷 |
[11:52] | – Hello, dear. – Hi. | -你好 亲爱的 -嗨 |
[11:54] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[11:56] | You look so put together. | 你看上去真漂亮 |
[11:58] | Thanks. I like your hair. | 谢谢 我喜欢你的头发 |
[12:00] | Oh, thank you. It’s new. | 谢谢 新做的 |
[12:02] | You must be Ryan. You’re very tall. | 你一定是瑞恩吧 你好高 |
[12:05] | Oh, thanks. It’s genetic. | 谢谢 遗传的 |
[12:11] | And it’s nice to see you again, sir. | 真高兴又见到你 |
[12:13] | You, too, but please call me Bill, all right? | 我也是 不过请叫我比尔 |
[12:16] | Oh, I almost forgot, | 我差点忘了 |
[12:17] | I got you guys something. | 我给你们带了点东西 |
[12:19] | These are my way of saying thank you for creating Annie. | 这是我感谢你们创造安妮的方式 |
[12:27] | My buddy works at the arena. | 我哥们在体育馆工作 |
[12:29] | He gets these for free when they have, like, | 衣服上有小裂口或者污渍的时候 |
[12:32] | just minor rips and stains and whatever. | 他可以免费拿到 |
[12:35] | Well, that’s a very kind gesture. Thank you. | 你太贴心了 谢谢 |
[12:38] | You know, Bill and I don’t really follow sports, | 比尔和我不怎么关注体育 |
[12:40] | but we love these colors. | 但我们喜欢这些颜色 |
[12:42] | Yeah, this is a real surprise for all of us. | 这对我们所有人来说都是惊喜 |
[12:45] | You can put them on or whatever, like, right now. | 你们可以现在就穿上 |
[12:48] | Okay. Sure! | 好啊 |
[12:51] | Putting them on. | 这就穿上 |
[12:52] | Ooh. It’s very high quality. | 质量很好啊 |
[12:55] | Wow. That’s red. | 真红 |
[12:56] | Very cool. | 非常酷 |
[12:57] | Well, um, should we maybe get some wine? | 我们要点葡萄酒吗 |
[12:59] | Yes! | 要 |
[13:04] | Oh, no, no, no. No bread for us. Thank you. | 不不 我们不要面包 谢谢 |
[13:06] | Oh, that’s okay. We can keep it. | 没事 可以留下 |
[13:09] | Oh, no, no. You know me. | 不不 你了解我 |
[13:10] | If it’s in front of me, I’m gonna fill myself up on it. | 如果放在我面前 我就会控制不住一直吃 |
[13:13] | – No. – Yeah. | -不要 -要 |
[13:14] | But I want to have some, | 但我想吃点 |
[13:15] | and maybe other people at the table want to have some, so… | 也许在座的其他人也想吃 |
[13:19] | Uh, what do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[13:22] | Oh, yeah. You can just leave it. Thank you. | 留下吧 谢谢 |
[13:25] | All right, Ryan. If you see me reaching for that bread, | 瑞恩 如果你看到我去拿面包 |
[13:28] | I give you permission to slap me. | 我批准你删我耳光 |
[13:32] | Well, I would never hit a woman. | 我绝不会打女人 |
[13:35] | – Yeah, we know that. – I’m just joking. | -我们知道 -我开玩笑的 |
[13:37] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:39] | ‘Cause I would never. | 因为我绝不会那么做 |
[13:40] | Hitting women is a terrible thing. | 打女人很不好 |
[13:42] | – And we don’t need to talk about assault at dinner. – Okay. | -我们不需要在晚餐讨论袭击 -好 |
[13:55] | Hey, there. | 好啊 |
[13:57] | I haven’t seen you in here in a while. | 我有段时间没见到你了 |
[13:59] | Yes. Hello. | 是的 你好 |
[14:01] | Just so you know, I will not be flirting with you tonight. | 跟你说下 我今晚不会和你调情 |
[14:05] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[14:06] | Previously, I have, and I would love to again, | 我以前有过 我也很乐意再次和你调情 |
[14:09] | but I’m with myself tonight, actually, so… | 但我今晚是和自己来的 所以… |
[14:12] | just know that you are very hot, | 你要知道你很性感 |
[14:14] | and normally I would be flirting. | 正常情况下我会你和调情 |
[14:16] | I mean, it kind of feels like you still are. | 感觉你现在就是在调情 |
[14:19] | That’s just my natural charisma. | 那是我天生的魅力使然 |
[14:20] | There’s nothing I can do about that. | 我也无能为力 |
[14:23] | So do you have anything | 你有什么 |
[14:24] | that can make me feel like the only girl in the universe? | 能让我感觉自己是全宇宙唯一的女生的东西吗 |
[14:28] | I got you. | 没问题 |
[14:31] | Okay. Wow. | 好吧 |
[14:32] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[14:34] | A dab. | 大麻浓缩物 |
[14:35] | And this is for marijuana? | 这是用来抽大麻的吗 |
[14:38] | Not for crack? | 不是可卡因 |
[14:55] | Okay, that might as well be crack. | 几乎跟可卡因一样了 |
[15:00] | Okay. You have to eat that egg. | 你必须吃那颗蛋 |
[15:02] | I’m not eating that egg. You eat that egg. | 我不要吃那颗蛋 你吃 |
[15:04] | No. You do. | 不 你吃 |
[15:05] | You two are so cute. | 你们俩真可爱 |
[15:07] | How did you two meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[15:10] | Well, I was working at the hardware store, | 我当时在五金店工作 |
[15:12] | and Annie came in, and obviously I noticed her, | 安妮走进来 显然我注意到了她 |
[15:16] | and she came up to me and asked what a hammer does. | 她来找我问我锤子是用来干什么的 |
[15:19] | Yeah, but I–I do know what a hammer does. | 我知道锤子是用来干什么的 |
[15:22] | I just wanted an excuse to talk to you. | 我只想找个借口和你说话 |
[15:24] | Hardware store, huh? | 五金店 |
[15:25] | Maybe you can grab me a new, uh, smoke alarm next time you’re there. | 也许你下次去的时候可以给我拿个新的烟雾警报器 |
[15:28] | Or do they sell gardening equipment? | 或者他们卖园艺设备吗 |
[15:30] | Maybe you can get Annie out working in the yard. | 也许你可以让安妮去院子里工作 |
[15:33] | Working in the yard? What is that? | 院子里工作 什么意思 |
[15:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:37] | When dad and I were dating, | 我和你爸约会的时候 |
[15:38] | we used to pick cherries on the weekends. | 我们以前常在周末去摘樱桃 |
[15:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:42] | Anyway, I don’t work at the hardware store anymore, | 我已经不在五金店工作了 |
[15:44] | or anywhere, really. | 实际上没在任何地方工作 |
[15:47] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[15:49] | Beautiful. Thank you. | 真美 谢谢 |
[15:51] | Oh, this is way too much food. | 这菜也太多了 |
[15:54] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[15:55] | Oh, I better zip it, | 我最好闭上嘴 |
[15:57] | or you’re gonna write about me again. | 不然你又要拿我写文了 |
[16:00] | Um, I’m–I’m actually gonna go to the restroom. | 我去下洗手间 |
[16:31] | Well, he’s flat, and she’s pitchy. | 他降音 她音太高了 |
[16:34] | Give me the book. | 册子给我 |
[16:49] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:50] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:52] | I–it’s just a lot, you know? | 我 只是难以承受 |
[16:55] | – You’re doing great. – Oh. Thanks. | -你做得很好 -谢谢 |
[16:57] | Well, uh, drop my name at the door, | 进门的时候报我的名字 |
[16:59] | and maybe you’ll get a good seat. | 或许你能得到一个好座位 |
[17:02] | Whoa, whoa, wait. | 等下 |
[17:03] | You’re doing my own dad jokes back to me? | 你把我说的老爸笑话又讲给我吗 |
[17:06] | This is a new era. | 这是个新时代 |
[17:08] | Hey, uh, what do you think of Ryan? | 你觉得瑞恩怎么样 |
[17:11] | Ryan? | 瑞恩 |
[17:12] | He’s fine. | 他不错 |
[17:14] | Fine? | 不错 |
[17:17] | – Fine. – Okay. | -不错 -好吧 |
[17:19] | Do you want to say more than one syllable? | 你能说超过一个音节的单词吗 |
[17:22] | Honey, I don’t even know the man. | 亲爱的 我都不了解他 |
[17:24] | If he makes you happy, then I’m happy. | 如果他让你开心 那我就开心 |
[17:26] | That’s all I can say about him. | 我只能说这么多 |
[17:29] | – Okay. – All right. I’ll see you out there. | -好吧 -餐桌见 |
[17:43] | I don’t know about dessert, guys. | 我不知道要不要吃甜点 |
[17:45] | This all sounds so rich. | 听上去都很油腻 |
[17:47] | Yeah, but we could get one for all of us, | 但我们可以只点一个 |
[17:50] | and then we all have a bite. | 然后每人吃一口 |
[17:51] | That could be kind of fun, right? | 那会很有趣 对吗 |
[17:53] | – Good. – Yeah. | -好啊 -嗯 |
[17:54] | Just been so bad with all the pasta and the bread. | 只是吃了这么多意面和面包不好 |
[17:58] | Okay. How have you been bad? | 你怎么不好了 |
[18:00] | It’s food. | 这是吃的 |
[18:01] | Like, we’re literally just having a meal | 我们只是在这家该死的餐厅里 |
[18:03] | like every other person in this fucking restaurant. | 跟其他人一样吃饭 |
[18:05] | – Hey, Annie. – What? I’m just saying, | -安妮 -怎么 我只是说 |
[18:07] | everyone should be allowed to do whatever they want, | 人人都该允许做他们想做的事 |
[18:09] | just like you did when you went to Vancouver. | 就跟你去温哥华一样 |
[18:12] | Okay, well, what I want is to not have dessert. | 我想要的是不吃甜点 |
[18:15] | Okay. Great. | 好极了 |
[18:20] | I have a son in Vancouver. | 我在温哥华有个儿子 |
[18:23] | I’m told not to be a part of his life. | 我被告知不能参与到他的生活之中 |
[18:26] | So can I offer anyone dessert? | 你们需要甜点吗 |
[18:29] | – No. Just the check, thank you. – Absolutely not. Oh, yeah. | -不 买单吧 谢谢 -不要 |
[18:31] | Strawberry shortcake. | 草莓酥饼 |
[18:35] | Unless–yeah, probably not, but thank you. | 还是算了吧 谢谢你 |
[18:43] | ♪ I’m falling ♪ | 我摇摇而坠 |
[18:48] | ♪ In all the good times ♪ | 在所有我找寻着自己 |
[18:50] | ♪ I find myself longing for change ♪ | 找寻着改变的快乐时光里 |
[18:57] | Nice! | 不错 |
[18:58] | ♪ And in the bad times I fear myself ♪ | 以及那些我感受着自己的悲伤时刻里 |
[19:03] | ♪ I’m off the deep end ♪ | 我试着脱离深渊困境 |
[19:05] | ♪ Watch as I dive in ♪ | 看着好似自己渐沉渐溺 |
[19:08] | ♪ I’ll never meet the ground ♪ | 我想我永远都无法触及地面 |
[19:13] | ♪ Crash through the surface where they can’t hurt us ♪ | 陨落在那水面之下 那他人无法伤害你我之地 |
[19:17] | ♪ We’re far from the shallow now ♪ | 你我已与那近岸浅滩渐行渐远 |
[19:23] | ♪ In the sha-ha-shallow ♪ | 在那滨岸浅区 |
[19:28] | ♪ In the shallow, sha-la-la-low ♪ | 在那滨岸浅区 |
[19:36] | That unicorn… | 那只独角兽 |
[19:39] | It’s gorgeous. That’s me. | 太美了 是我 |
[19:42] | I can’t let people too close or I’ll hurt them with my horn. | 我不能让人太靠近我 不然我的角会伤到他们 |
[20:06] | That was nice of him to give us these jackets. | 他送我们外套真贴心 |
[20:11] | I’m just worried people are gonna mistake us | 我只是担心人们会把我们 |
[20:13] | for actual NBA players. | 误认为是真的NBA球员 |
[20:18] | What was going on in there? | 刚才吃饭的时候什么情况 |
[20:20] | That got pretty tense. | 气氛变得很紧张 |
[20:22] | I feel like I can’t say anything to her or she’ll get upset. | 我感觉我什么都不能对她说 不然她就会生气 |
[20:26] | I know I’m not perfect. | 我知道我不完美 |
[20:28] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我尽力了 |
[20:30] | We know that, | 我们知道 |
[20:31] | but Annie’s an adult now, okay? | 但安妮是成年人了 |
[20:34] | You have to talk to her like an adult. | 你得把她当做成年人跟她说话 |
[20:37] | Got to trust her to make her own decisions. | 要信任她自己做决定 |
[20:41] | That was like the same old dynamic from when she was a kid. | 那跟她小时候的氛围一模一样 |
[20:43] | You used to count how many chocolate chips she could eat in a day. | 你以前会数她一天要吃多少巧克力片 |
[20:46] | Well, that was also to help her with her arithmetic. | 那也是为了帮她学习算术 |
[20:50] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[20:52] | I just don’t want to get in a big fight with her. | 我只是不想跟她吵架 |
[20:57] | Where do you think Ryan got such a shiny shirt? | 你说瑞恩是从哪买的这么亮的衬衣 |
[21:00] | The hardware store? | 五金店 |
[21:04] | This was a great idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[21:06] | When we didn’t order dessert, I was like, “No!” | 我们没有点甜点的时候 我心想 不 |
[21:09] | Yeah, I know. My mom is so fucking insane about food. | 我知道 我妈在吃的方面变态到极致 |
[21:13] | I just couldn’t sit there and not say anything, | 我无法坐在那什么也不说 |
[21:16] | but she ruined that entire dinner. | 她毁了整顿晚餐 |
[21:18] | I’m really sorry. That sucked. | 我很抱歉 太坑爹了 |
[21:21] | I didn’t notice anything weird at all. | 我完全没注意到任何奇怪的事 |
[21:23] | What? That’s literally all I noticed. | 什么 我只注意到了那个 |
[21:26] | I thought we had fun. | 我以为我们吃得很开心 |
[21:28] | I like your parents a lot, | 我很喜欢你父母 |
[21:30] | and I think they like the jackets I gave them. | 我觉得他们喜欢我送他们的外套 |
[21:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[21:35] | Did I do a good job? | 我表现不错吗 |
[21:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:40] | Yeah, I–I think you did a really good job. | 我觉得你表现得很好 |
[21:43] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:48] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[21:52] | During sex, | 做爱的时候 |
[21:53] | you think I’ll ever be able to make you squirt? | 你觉得我有机会能让你潮吹吗 |
[21:58] | I mean, it just seemed like earlier, you were almost there, | 感觉之前做的时候 你就差一点了 |
[22:04] | and I would love to be able to do that for you. | 我很想能让你潮吹 |
[22:09] | Um, yeah, I don’t think that I can really | 我觉得我现在没心情 |
[22:12] | do, like, squirt talk right now. | 谈论潮吹 |
[22:15] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[22:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[22:24] | Oh, cool! | 酷 |
[22:26] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:28] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[22:31] | Hi, Annie! | 安妮 |
[22:35] | Annie, I’m not wearing any socks! I feel so free. | 安妮 我没穿袜子 我感觉好自由 |
[22:40] | You know these people? | 你认识这些人 |
[22:41] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[22:43] | They’re my friends. | 他们是我朋友 |
[22:47] | This is the best! | 这太赞了 |