时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | All right, if I could have everyone’s attention. | 请大家注意下 |
[00:09] | I know that we all have deadlines, but this is very important. | 我知道我们都要赶工 但这事很重要 |
[00:11] | There’s been an inappropriate sexual incident in the office, | 办公室里出现了不得体的性行为事件 |
[00:14] | and we need to make sure everyone is crystal clear on those rules. | 我们得确保所有人都清楚相关规定 |
[00:17] | So somebody had sex in the office? | 有人在办公室里做爱 |
[00:19] | – Yeah. – Was it you, Cody? | -是的 -是你吗 科迪 |
[00:22] | – Of course it was. – No. No, it wasn’t. | -当然是了 -不 不是 |
[00:25] | Look, I’m sorry. I’m just gonna say it, okay? | 不好意思 我就直说了吧 |
[00:27] | If you can find someone in this office | 如果你能在这个办公室里找到 |
[00:29] | that loves you so much that you can have beautiful sex with, | 一个如此爱你愿意和你做爱的人 |
[00:33] | that there can be ass eating and stuff like that, | 以及舔菊花之类的 |
[00:35] | it’s not shameful. | 这没什么可耻的 |
[00:36] | It’s honestly beautiful, okay? | 反而很美 好吗 |
[00:38] | It’s tight. | 很酷 |
[00:39] | I think it’s actually good | 我觉得挺好的 |
[00:40] | if you find somebody that– | 如果你能找到一个… |
[00:41] | – It’s spiritual. – All right, you two, | -这很高尚 -你们俩够了 |
[00:43] | I’m actually serious. We need to get through this. | 我是认真的 我们得处理这事 |
[00:44] | So let’s go ahead and get started. | 开始吧 |
[00:49] | Sex. None of us would be here without it, | 性 没有性就没有我们 |
[00:52] | but we’re all afraid of it and we don’t know how to do it. | 但我们都害怕它 不知道怎么做 |
[00:54] | O–okay. Hey, Maureen. | 好了 莫琳 |
[00:55] | – Is it-Is a orgasm- – No– | -高潮是… -不 |
[00:57] | Is a orgasm real? | 高潮是真的吗 |
[01:00] | It is, and this is not part of what we’re covering. | 是的 这不是我们要说的事 |
[01:03] | – Raise your hand if you have had sex. – That’s good. | -如果你做过爱请举手 -很好 |
[01:10] | Scenario number one: | 情景一 |
[01:11] | “Sammy and Sally are coworkers at a local restaurant. | 萨米和萨莉在一家本地餐厅工作 |
[01:15] | “They begin dating. | 他们开始交往 |
[01:16] | “One day, Sally touches Sammy on the buttocks | 一天 萨莉碰了萨米的屁股 |
[01:18] | “near the deep-fat fryer. | 在靠近油炸锅的地方 |
[01:19] | “A coworker, Susie, sees this and feels uncomfortable. | 一个同事 苏西看到了这事 感觉不自在 |
[01:23] | Does Susie have a legitimate complaint?” | 苏西的投诉合法吗 |
[01:25] | Literally, no one cares about Sally or Sumi or whoever. | 没人关心萨莉 苏米之类的 |
[01:29] | Okay, I’m just worried that at some point, | 我只是担心在某个时刻 |
[01:31] | Annie’s gonna come up behind me and try to have sex with me. | 安妮会到我后面 试图跟我做爱 |
[01:34] | – No, it’s– – Oh, God. | -不 这 -天 |
[01:35] | That’s inappropriate. Let’s just answer the question. | 这很不得体 我们回答问题就好 |
[01:37] | I’m not invested in the Sally character. | 我对这个萨莉人物不太感兴趣 |
[01:39] | You don’t need to follow her journey. | 你不需要跟随她的历程 |
[01:41] | – It’s just an example. – Can–can I go? | -这只是个例子 -我能走了吗 |
[01:42] | No, you can’t go. | 不 你不能走 |
[01:43] | Okay, you know what? I’m sorry. This is all my fault. | 知道吗 我很抱歉 这都是我的错 |
[01:46] | Yes, Annie and I did have sex | 没错 我和安妮 |
[01:49] | in the room with the computer wires. | 在电脑线的房间里做了爱 |
[01:52] | Not the computer wires. | 别跟电脑线做啊 |
[01:53] | But that was completely my idea. | 不过那完全是我的主意 |
[01:56] | She didn’t even wanna do it. | 她本来不想做的 |
[01:57] | I mean, I forced her to do that. | 我强迫她做的 |
[01:59] | Oh, shit! | 我靠 |
[02:00] | Actually, my-No, no, no. | 那个 不不 |
[02:03] | Actually, I’m-no one was forced. | 我… 没人受到强迫 |
[02:06] | Noth–no force. | 没有强迫 |
[02:07] | Uh, actually, it was all consensual human adult sex, | 是双方都同意的成年人之间的性爱 |
[02:12] | and–and I know that everyone is here because of us, | 我知道大家是因为我们才来这里的 |
[02:16] | and I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:17] | So no rape. | 没有强奸 |
[02:19] | – Great– – Hey, Gabe, Gabe, | -很好 -盖博 盖博 |
[02:20] | – Gabe– – What? What? | -盖博 -什么 |
[02:21] | You actually have to be here for this, too. It’s mandatory. | 你也得参加这次会议 强制性的 |
[02:25] | Yuck. Pass. | 呸 算了 |
[02:28] | Amadi, can we go back to work? | 阿马迪 我们能回去工作吗 |
[02:29] | My mama’s been on hold this whole time. | 我妈还在电话里等着我呢 |
[02:32] | Really? No–no, you can’t. | 不是吧 不行 |
[02:34] | We have to finish the entire binder. | 我们得说完这整个活页夹 |
[02:37] | – I gotta get out of here. – Oh, okay, you know what we’re gonna do? | -我得走了 -好吧 这样好了 |
[02:39] | I’m gonna leave this binder here | 我把这个活页夹留在这 |
[02:40] | and I want each and every one of you to read it, okay? | 我希望每个人都来看 |
[02:45] | Uh, does this mean that we can’t have sex | 这是不是意味着我们不能 |
[02:47] | – in the van anymore? – Oh, no. Yeah, that’s fine. | -再在车里做爱了 -不 没事 |
[02:49] | – I’ll see you at lunch. – Yeah. | -午餐见 -好 |
[02:52] | Uh, schwing. | 太性感了 |
[02:56] | Annie, wait up. | 安妮 等等 |
[02:58] | Hey. Can we just talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[03:00] | – That was so humiliating. – I know. | -刚才太丢人了 -我知道 |
[03:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:05] | I–I got you a present to say that I’m sorry. | 我给你准备了一个道歉礼物 |
[03:19] | Remember you once said | 记得你曾说过 |
[03:20] | I should have another pillow on my bed for when you sleep over? | 我该在我床上添一个枕头供你过夜时用吗 |
[03:23] | You know, after a meeting like that, | 在刚才那样的会议之后 |
[03:26] | for me to be walking around the office with a pillow– | 我拿着枕头在办公室里走动 |
[03:29] | Like, it’s a bad look. | 这不太好 |
[03:33] | Right. Sorry about that. Do you… | 嗯 抱歉 你… |
[03:36] | wanna, like, talk at your place later or something? | 想之后在你家谈谈吗 |
[03:39] | Okay, can I just have, like, one day to be mad? | 能给我一天生气的时间吗 |
[03:42] | And then tomorrow, you and I | 然后明天 你和我 |
[03:44] | can talk through the whole thing, okay? | 可以详细谈谈这事 |
[03:48] | – Sure. – Okay. | -没问题 -好 |
[03:50] | Well… | 好的 |
[03:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:55] | Yeah, I–I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:04] | If it gets too loud, or goes too long, | 如果太吵或者时间过长 |
[04:07] | I will call the cops. | 我就会报警 |
[04:10] | And somehow, you didn’t mind | 不知为何 你并不介意 |
[04:12] | when Jeremy had his extremely obnoxious luau, | 杰瑞米举办他讨厌的夏威夷式宴会 |
[04:15] | or when the Jensens had their folk jam sesh. | 或者詹森一家举行民谣即兴演奏会 |
[04:18] | And what is it that they have in common? | 他们有什么共同点 |
[04:20] | You know? Oof, is it, um– | 我想想 是… |
[04:23] | Is it their whiteness | 是因为他们是白人 |
[04:25] | or is it their Subarus? I– | 还是因为他们的斯巴鲁汽车 我 |
[04:27] | Are you calling me a racist? | 你是说我种族歧视吗 |
[04:30] | Oh, my God. Are you racist? | 我的天 你是种族歧视者吗 |
[04:32] | That’s horrible. | 真糟糕 |
[04:36] | The Fran Fest, off to a great start. | 弗兰节 开局不错 |
[04:39] | Yes, and now we can celebrate | 是的 现在我们可以庆祝 |
[04:41] | that I am a single and truly free woman. | 我是个单身自由的女人了 |
[04:44] | So is this whole party just a celebration of you being single? | 所以这次派对就是单纯庆祝你单身吗 |
[04:48] | And that I don’t need anyone else to make me happy | 还有我不需要别人让我幸福 |
[04:50] | because I’m the most amazing person that I know. | 因为我就是我认识的最棒的人 |
[04:53] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[04:55] | None taken. | 没事 |
[04:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:01] | – Are you helping? – No. | -你要帮忙吗 -不 |
[05:02] | No? Okay. | 不吗 好吧 |
[05:07] | There you are. I–I am so sorry | 你在这呢 我很抱歉 |
[05:10] | that I caused this entire fucking nightmare. | 制造了这次噩梦 |
[05:11] | No, no, Annie, stop. | 不不 安妮 别说了 |
[05:12] | Really, that’s just those meetings, you know? | 就是开会而已 |
[05:14] | – It’s part of the job. – No. | -工作的一部分 -不 |
[05:16] | And to be honest with you, | 老实说 |
[05:18] | don’t say anything to anybody, | 别跟其他人说 |
[05:19] | but I kinda love being the boss. | 但我还挺喜欢做老大的 |
[05:21] | – Wait, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[05:23] | And then I can, like, shape the paper from the inside. | 我可以从内部塑造报刊 |
[05:26] | It’s got me excited about the job again. But I don’t know. | 这让我又对工作有了激情 但我不知道 |
[05:28] | Is that–it’s lame, though, in a way, right? | 这在某种程度上是不是很逊 |
[05:31] | No, that’s not lame. | 不 一点不逊 |
[05:33] | That’s the opposite of lame. | 恰恰跟逊相反 |
[05:34] | That’s, like, fulfillment. That’s–that’s great. | 这是满足 这很好 |
[05:38] | That’s-I’m really happy for you. | 我很为你高兴 |
[05:41] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:45] | No, not really. I– | 不 不算好 我 |
[05:47] | I mean, this stuff with Ryan is such a fucking shit show. | 我和瑞恩的这事简直是灾难 |
[05:51] | And I feel like I lost any and all respect | 我感觉我失去了 |
[05:54] | that I just got back here. | 我刚找回来的一切尊重 |
[05:55] | And I feel like he doesn’t even get how truly bad it is. | 我感觉他好像不明白这情况到底有多糟 |
[06:00] | Yeah, he’s dumb. | 嗯 他很笨 |
[06:01] | But he’s also got a great heart. | 但他也很善良 |
[06:04] | I used to be a fuck up. | 我以前也是个废物 |
[06:05] | It was bad. | 很糟 |
[06:06] | I’m lucky that Cindy decided to stick it out with me. | 我很幸运辛迪决定跟我坚持走下去 |
[06:09] | Yeah, but then what do you think, like, made you change? | 你觉得是什么让你变了 |
[06:12] | Well, when Cindy got pregnant. | 辛迪怀孕的时候 |
[06:14] | Ooh. Okay, that’s a damn. | 真恼人 |
[06:17] | – Well, different paths. – I should’ve known | -不同的道路 -我早该知道 |
[06:17] | I’d find Annie in an alley. | 我会在小巷里找到安妮 |
[06:21] | Hey, if you’re giving hand jobs out here, | 如果你要在这里手淫 |
[06:22] | just be really careful, | 小心点 |
[06:23] | because there’s a lot of cop traffic back here. | 因为这里警察很多 |
[06:25] | Well, that’s a hot tip. | 很有用的建议 |
[06:26] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[06:28] | Also, that publisher lady Sheila | 还有 那个出版商女士希拉 |
[06:29] | wants to meet you for lunch in 30 minutes, so– | 想在30分钟后和你一起吃午餐 |
[06:32] | Oh, nice tits. | 奶子不错 |
[06:33] | – Ruthie. – What? | -露西 -怎么 |
[06:35] | Didn’t we just cover this in HR? | 我们刚在人事部不才说了这个吗 |
[06:36] | – We just covered that. – Oh, yeah. Ahh! | -我们才说过 -是啊 |
[06:41] | Sorry. But that’s cool. | 抱歉 不过这个很酷 |
[06:43] | Lunch with Sheila. That’s insane. | 和希拉吃午餐 这太疯狂了 |
[06:45] | – That’s awesome. – I gotta go to this. | -棒极了 -我得去 |
[06:47] | Uh, excuse me. Can I go to this, Mr. Big Boss? | 不好意思 我能去吗 大老板先生 |
[06:51] | Mm, let me consult my ancestors. | 我咨询下我的祖先 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:00] | Congrats. Have fun. | 恭喜了 玩得开心 |
[07:06] | I’m so glad you could make it. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[07:08] | You know, the building over there, | 那边那栋楼 |
[07:10] | it’s the “50 Shades” hotel. | 是《五十度灰》的酒店 |
[07:14] | The one where he fucked her in the ass. | 他在那操了她屁眼 |
[07:15] | Oh, no, I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这事 |
[07:18] | And–and thank you for the visual. | 谢谢你描述的画面 |
[07:22] | Oh, Annie, let’s get right to it. | 安妮 我就开门见山了 |
[07:24] | Oh, sure. | 好 |
[07:25] | I need to pick your brain. | 我需要听取你的意见 |
[07:26] | ‘Cause you’re on the inside | 因为你在内部 |
[07:28] | and I need to make a decision about Gabe and Amadi. | 我需要就盖博和阿马迪做一个决定 |
[07:32] | Oh, well, I mean, Amadi’s literally the best. | 阿马迪最棒了 |
[07:36] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么以为的 |
[07:37] | But I can’t tell if he’s up for the management stuff long-term. | 但我看不出他能不能胜任长期负责管理 |
[07:42] | Oh, I think he is. | 我觉得他能 |
[07:43] | I–I mean, between you and me, | 我就跟你说下 |
[07:45] | I actually think he really loves it. | 我觉得他很喜欢这工作 |
[07:48] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[07:50] | But you should definitely talk to him about this, | 但你该跟他谈谈这事 |
[07:52] | ’cause I think he was saying it to me | 因为我觉得他跟我说 |
[07:53] | as more of, like, a friend, you know? | 更多是把我当做朋友 |
[07:55] | Right. Got it. | 明白 |
[07:58] | Sorry, what about Gabe? | 不好意思 那盖博呢 |
[08:00] | Mm, um, Gabe is busy doing a musical number | 盖博在忙着表演音乐节目 |
[08:04] | and pretending he’s David Bowie | 假装他是大卫·鲍伊 |
[08:06] | and starting fights with the best writers he’s got, so– | 跟他最优秀的作者吵架 |
[08:10] | He’s the best, but at what cost? | 他是最出色的 但是代价是什么 |
[08:12] | Sure, sure, yeah, I could see that. | 是的 我能看出来 |
[08:16] | Is this, um, no boys allowed? | 这里不允许男生吗 |
[08:19] | Gabe! | 盖博 |
[08:20] | Couple of career women having a power munch. | 两个事业女性进行权力聚餐 |
[08:22] | Mind if I crash? | 我能加入吗 |
[08:24] | Actually, I thought it’d be a nice gesture | 实际上 我想着 |
[08:26] | to take your protégé out for lunch. | 请你的门生出来吃顿午餐 这样挺好的 |
[08:28] | I love that. | 我喜欢 |
[08:30] | Yeah, Ruthie told me you were here. | 露西跟我说你在这儿 |
[08:31] | I thought I’d come over and let you know | 我想我该过来告诉你 |
[08:33] | that I took a look at your piece, | 我看了你的文章 |
[08:35] | and it is fucking amazing. | 写得很棒 |
[08:39] | Thank you, Gabe. | 谢谢 盖博 |
[08:40] | Oh, you don’t need to thank him, Annie, you did it. | 你不用谢他 安妮 你自己写的 |
[08:43] | Oh, well, yeah, that’s true, | 这倒是 |
[08:45] | but he did assign the piece, | 但是是他分配给我的 |
[08:48] | and, um, he also really helped me develop it. I– | 他也帮我构思 我 |
[08:51] | I–I’m so, so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:53] | I–I think I have to take this call. | 我得去接这通电话 |
[08:55] | – Yeah. – Just excuse me for one minute. – Sure. | -嗯 -失陪一下 -没事 |
[08:57] | Mom? | 妈 |
[09:01] | Okay. Oh, my God. Um– | 好的 我的天 |
[09:06] | Yeah, I’ll–I’ll be there | 我会去 |
[09:07] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶过去 |
[09:09] | Okay. I love you, too. | 好 我也爱你 |
[09:11] | Um, I’m so, so sorry. I–i– | 我很抱歉 我 |
[09:14] | I have to go right now, | 我得走了 |
[09:16] | but thank you so much, and– | 不过很感谢你 |
[09:18] | – Yeah, my parents just need me. – Oh, yeah. | -我父母需要我 -嗯 |
[09:21] | – So, I’m so sorry. Sorry. – Yeah. | -我很抱歉 -没事 |
[09:22] | Just let us know if everything’s okay, Annie. | 告诉我们一切可好 安妮 |
[09:25] | Goodness. | 老天 |
[09:27] | Well, you’re here. | 你都来了 |
[09:29] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[09:32] | Well, I have to say, talking to Annie was enlightening. | 我得说跟安妮聊天让我深受启发 |
[09:35] | She gave me a lot to think about. | 她给我说了很多值得思考的事 |
[09:38] | Annie did. | 安妮吗 |
[09:42] | Oh, you wanna hear something funny? | 你想听点有意思的事吗 |
[09:45] | You know the building over there? | 那边那栋楼 |
[09:47] | It’s the “50 Shades” hotel. | 是《五十度灰》的酒店 |
[09:48] | The one where he fucked her right in the ass. | 他在那操了她屁眼 |
[09:55] | Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to suite 728B? | 打扰下 你能告诉我怎么去728B套房吗 |
[09:59] | Uh, sure. Uh, you might wanna write this down. | 当然 你最好记下来 |
[10:01] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好 |
[10:02] | That’s in the Fratelli Wing, so you’re gonna wanna | 在弗拉特里翼 你需要 |
[10:06] | take the north elevators to the mezzanine. | 乘坐北侧电梯到中层楼 |
[10:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:10] | And then make a right at the vending machines. | 然后在自动售货机处右转 |
[10:12] | Um, two rights and a left. | 再右转两次 左转一次 |
[10:14] | And you’ll dead end in diagnostic imaging. | 然后就会到达诊断成像 |
[10:20] | Hi, I’m sorry, is this the Fratelli Wing? | 打扰下 这里是弗拉特里翼吗 |
[10:45] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[10:48] | All right, it’s okay. Calm down. | 没事 冷静 |
[10:50] | Honey, I’m sorry I scared you with that phone call. | 亲爱的 抱歉我的电话吓到你了 |
[10:53] | It’s all right. It is. | 没事 真的 |
[10:55] | It was more than all right. | 好得很呢 |
[10:57] | These hospital ribs are the best I’ve ever had. | 这些医院肋排是我吃过最好吃的 |
[11:00] | They gotta be from the cadavers, right? | 肯定是尸体上的 对吗 |
[11:02] | They’re not from the cadavers. | 不是尸体上的 |
[11:04] | – No. – You friggin’ idiot. | -不是 -你个笨蛋 |
[11:07] | Okay, what is happening? | 什么情况 |
[11:09] | Well, it’s kind of embarrassing, actually. I, uh– | 说来有点尴尬 我 |
[11:14] | I hadn’t gone to the bathroom in about ten days | 我已经十天没上过厕所了 |
[11:16] | ’cause of my pain meds | 因为我的止痛药 |
[11:17] | and today I tried to give it my all. | 而今天我想拼尽全力去一次 |
[11:21] | And I fainted on the toilet | 然后我昏倒在了马桶上 |
[11:23] | and I hit my head on the counter, going down. | 倒下的时候头撞到了台子 |
[11:26] | – I thought he had a seizure. – Dad! | -我以为他中风了 -爸 |
[11:28] | Ah, they’re taking me in for tests in a few minutes | 再过几分钟他们会给我做检测 |
[11:30] | just to make sure. | 为了确保 |
[11:31] | Wait, but make sure what? | 确保什么 |
[11:33] | That it isn’t anything more. | 不是因为别的原因 |
[11:37] | – It’s fine. It’s fine. – Okay. | -没事 没事 -好 |
[11:40] | We’re havin’ fun, right? I got my buddy Ron here. | 我们玩得很开心 我好哥们罗恩在这儿 |
[11:42] | What else could I want? | 我还需要什么 |
[11:43] | You remember my first wife, right? | 你记得我第一任妻子吧 |
[11:45] | Yeah, I met her in a hospital. | 我在医院认识她的 |
[11:47] | And I remember I was on this gurney, | 我记得我在担架上 |
[11:49] | and I was so out of my mind on the drugs and everything, | 我因为药物而神志不清 |
[11:52] | and I looked at her, and I thought she was a witch, | 我看着她 我以为她是女巫 |
[11:54] | but, like, the good-looking kind. | 不过是漂亮的那种 |
[11:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:00] | – Kill me now. – You know, my dad was born in a hospital. | -杀了我吧 -我爸出生在医院 |
[12:04] | Yeah, a lot of people are. | 很多人都是 |
[12:07] | Damn, she sent it to voicemail. Fuck. | 靠 转去语音信箱了 操 |
[12:13] | You know, it’s kinda your fault. | 你知道 这算是你的错 |
[12:15] | I mean, you were telling everybody around | 你跟大家说 |
[12:18] | that, like, we had sex in the office. | 我们在办公室里做了爱 |
[12:20] | Hey! This–this-Man, that’s not my fault. | 这 这不是我的错 |
[12:23] | It’s the–I can’t– I can’t hold secrets in. | 我 我没法保密 |
[12:25] | And I’ll tell you another thing, all right? | 我再跟你说件事 |
[12:27] | Dude, you are the one that got Beau fired. | 是你让波被开除的 |
[12:29] | So you’re–you’re the fuckin’ narc, dude. | 你才是卧底 |
[12:31] | I just replaced him. God. | 我只是替代了他 天 |
[12:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:37] | Fucking finally. | 终于来了 |
[12:39] | Hup, hup, hup, yep, yep, hup, hup, stop! | 过来 过来 对 对 停 |
[12:48] | Fuck, Kevin. | 靠 凯文 |
[12:49] | I just wish Annie would talk to me. | 我只希望安妮能跟我说话 |
[12:52] | I’m always fuckin’ shit up that I care about, | 我总是搞砸我关心的事物 |
[12:54] | and I love her, like, so much. | 我很爱她 |
[13:01] | Hey, Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[13:04] | That’s a truly gorgeous statement. | 这段话说得很好 |
[13:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:09] | I mean it. I’m just tired of being a fuckup. | 我是真心的 我受够了做一个废物 |
[13:12] | I wanna get my shit together. | 我想振作起来 |
[13:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:25] | I’m just so glad you called me, | 我很高兴你给我打了电话 |
[13:27] | ’cause I hate when you guys don’t tell me stuff. | 因为我讨厌你们瞒着我事情 |
[13:30] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[13:32] | I need to be here for Dad, but… | 我需要在这陪你爸 但是 |
[13:34] | I needed you. | 我也需要你 |
[13:36] | Annie, I have to tell you something. | 安妮 我得跟你说件事 |
[13:40] | When I went to Vancouver, | 我去温哥华 |
[13:42] | I wasn’t trying to get away from Dad or from you. | 我不是想逃避你爸或者你 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:46] | You know, I lived in Vancouver for about a year | 我在你这么大的时候 |
[13:48] | when I was about your age, actually. | 在温哥华生活了大约一年 |
[13:50] | And, um, | 然后 |
[13:51] | I worked in this Indian restaurant, and I was a waitress, | 我在一家印度餐厅里打工 我是服务员 |
[13:54] | and I think I was dating many of the waiters there | 我当时跟那里很多的服务员 |
[13:57] | – at the time. – Oh. Okay. | -交往 -好吧 |
[13:59] | Um, in fact, one I was engaged to. | 实际上 我还跟其中一个订婚了 |
[14:02] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[14:04] | I didn’t know you were engaged. | 我不知道你订婚过 |
[14:06] | For about three weeks. | 大概就三周 |
[14:07] | – What was his name? – Bud. | -他叫什么 -巴德 |
[14:10] | – Bud? – Bud. | -巴德 -巴德 |
[14:12] | Anyway, Bud and I broke it off, and then… | 总之 巴德和我分手了 然后 |
[14:15] | I got into nursing school here in Portland. | 我进入了波特兰的护理学院 |
[14:17] | And then I met your dad and before I knew it, I had you. | 然后我认识了你爸 很快就有了你 |
[14:19] | And then, oh, my God, I’m fucking old. | 然后 我的天 我好老 |
[14:24] | I don’t think you’re old. | 我不觉得你老 |
[14:26] | You know, when you get married, or have a baby, | 当你结婚或者有了孩子后 |
[14:29] | you commit yourself to caring | 你就会全身心投入 |
[14:30] | for someone more than yourself. | 去关心一个人 超过你自己 |
[14:33] | And I guess, in that moment, I just… | 我想在那一刻 我… |
[14:37] | wanted to care about myself for a minute. | 想稍微花点时间关心自己 |
[14:40] | Yeah, I get that. | 我懂 |
[14:43] | I just–I don’t understand why you couldn’t just tell me that. | 我只是不明白你为什么不能告诉我 |
[14:49] | I think it’s because I was embarrassed. | 我想是因为我觉得很丢人 |
[14:51] | I started driving, I drove to Vancouver, | 我开始开车 我开到了温哥华 |
[14:53] | I went to the restaurant. | 我去了那家餐厅 |
[14:55] | It’s not even a restaurant anymore. | 现在已经不是餐厅了 |
[14:57] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[14:59] | I should’ve told you. I really should’ve told you, | 我该告诉你的 我真的该告诉你的 |
[15:01] | and I didn’t, and I regret that. | 但我没有 我很后悔 |
[15:05] | Well, | 好吧 |
[15:07] | I–I also have something to tell you. | 我也有事要告诉你 |
[15:13] | I, uh, I had an abortion. | 我去堕胎了 |
[15:17] | – Oh, honey. – But it’s good, actually. | -亲爱的 -不过挺好的 |
[15:21] | Like, it was the right thing, you know? | 那是正确的事 |
[15:23] | And I–I really-I feel good about it. | 我感觉挺好的 |
[15:26] | I’m so proud of you. Oh, my God. | 我很为你骄傲 天呐 |
[15:29] | You know, you could’ve talked to me about it. | 你可以跟我说的 |
[15:31] | I really would’ve understood. | 我会理解的 |
[15:32] | No, I do know that. I think I just… | 我知道 我想我只是 |
[15:37] | needed to do it myself. | 需要自己去做 |
[15:38] | – But I know that. – Aw, honey. | -但我知道 -亲爱的 |
[15:42] | Oh, honey. Oh. | 亲爱的 |
[15:48] | Well, looks like your dad’s back in the room. | 看样子你爸爸回到病房了 |
[15:51] | I’m gonna spend the night with him in the hospital tonight. | 我今晚会在医院里陪你爸 |
[15:53] | Okay, um, well, I’ll stay here tonight, too, | 好 我也要留下来 |
[15:56] | because I wanna be here when he gets his results. | 因为我想看到他拿到检测结果 |
[15:58] | Oh, no. I don’t think you should. | 不 你不用的 |
[16:00] | I mean, I’ll text you if there’s something wrong. | 要是有问题的话我会给你发短信 |
[16:02] | But there’s really nothing you can do, and– | 你在这里没什么可做的 |
[16:04] | You should just go home. | 你该回家 |
[16:06] | – Really? – Yeah, really, really. | -真的吗 -真的 真的 |
[16:07] | – I’ll text you. – Okay. | -我会给你发短信 -好 |
[16:09] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -回头见 -好 |
[16:12] | Oh, God. This place is a maze. | 天 这地方就是个迷宫 |
[16:22] | Finally! | 终于来了 |
[16:23] | She puts on her party dress and joins the party. | 她穿上了她的派对衣服来参加派对了 |
[16:26] | The maid of honor is here, let’s get this thing going. | 首席女傧相来了 那我们开始吧 |
[16:29] | I have to say, I was imagining a much bigger party. | 我得说 我以为派对的规模会更大 |
[16:31] | Nope, just my nearest and dearest | 不 我只邀请了最亲近的朋友 |
[16:33] | and $75 worth of fireworks. | 以及75块钱的烟花 |
[16:35] | Fireworks? | 烟花 |
[16:36] | I put alcohol in the ice cream. | 我在冰淇淋里放了酒精 |
[16:38] | – Yay! – I put weed in the weed! | -耶 -我在大麻里放了大麻 |
[16:48] | Let’s find some seats. | 我们去找座位吧 |
[16:51] | – Ding, ding, ding. – Here we go! | -叮叮叮 -开始了 |
[16:54] | Guys, I’ve gathered you here, best friends | 各位 我把你们叫过来 我最好的朋友 |
[16:57] | and most importantly, no one I’ve ever fucked. | 最重要的是 都是我没发生过关系的 |
[17:00] | What about that time you masturbated next to me? | 你那次在我旁边自慰呢 |
[17:02] | – That doesn’t count. – That counts! | -那不算 -算 |
[17:04] | – It doesn’t count. – That counts. | -不算 -算 |
[17:05] | Okay. This is Fran Fest, uh, it doesn’t count. | 好了 这是弗兰节 所以不算 |
[17:08] | Um, anyway, uh– | 总之 |
[17:11] | I have been going through some shit, | 我最近在经历一些事 |
[17:13] | and I’ve been thinking a lot about my life | 关于我的生活我思考了很多 |
[17:15] | and why dating is such trash. | 以及为什么约会很垃圾 |
[17:18] | The British term is bin rubbish. | 英式英语应该说”乐色” |
[17:20] | Who invited you, actually? Who do you know here? | 谁邀请你来的 你认识这里的谁 |
[17:23] | And I realized that I am a very special creature. | 我意识到我是个很特别的生物 |
[17:28] | But I’m not alone because I have all of you. | 但我并不孤单因为我有你们 |
[17:33] | And I’m super fucking grateful, | 我很感激 |
[17:36] | so onto more pressing matters. | 接下来说说更重要的事 |
[17:39] | Um, please don’t do any solids in the upstairs toilet. | 请别在楼上马桶里大便 |
[17:42] | Not naming any names. Emily. | 我就不点名了 艾米丽 |
[17:43] | You gotta-you have to wrap– | 你 你得结束… |
[17:45] | – Excuse me? – You have to wrap it up. | -什么 -你得快点讲完 |
[17:46] | – I want ten minutes more. – No, no. | -我还要十分钟 -不 |
[17:48] | So guys, let’s get fuckin’ wasted | 各位 我们来一醉方休 |
[17:50] | and blow up some fuckin’ fireworks. | 燃放烟花吧 |
[17:56] | Okay, okay, I’m a Sagittarius, are we compatible? | 好 我是射手座 我们相配吗 |
[17:59] | Uh, yes, very, actually. | 是的 非常配 |
[18:02] | Okay, are we compatible? I’m a Taurus. | 那我们相配吗 我是狮子座 |
[18:05] | Ohh. Uh, no. | 不 |
[18:06] | – No? – No, we’re actually mortal enemies. – What? | -不吗 -是的 我们是死敌 -什么 |
[18:09] | – No! – But I love you | -不 -但我爱你 |
[18:11] | and sometimes the stars are wrong. | 有时星座是错的 |
[18:12] | – They’re wrong. – Okay, | -肯定错了 -好的 |
[18:13] | – I’m gonna get more wine. – Wait. | -我去拿酒 -等等 |
[18:17] | – Um, Annie. – What? | -安妮 -怎么了 |
[18:26] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:29] | – Hey, Annie. – Hey. | -安妮 -嘿 |
[18:32] | – What are you doing here? – I brought you this. | -你来干什么 -我带了这个给你 |
[18:35] | It’s tomorrow’s paper. | 是明天的报纸 |
[18:38] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[18:42] | Pretty cool, right? | 很酷吧 |
[18:46] | Yeah. Yeah, oh, my God. | 嗯 我的天 |
[18:49] | I can’t believe I’m, like, the whole cover. | 我不敢相信整个封面都是我 |
[18:53] | I could cry right now. | 我要哭了 |
[18:56] | Thank you. Um– | 谢谢 |
[18:59] | It’s just, you know, I did ask you for space tonight. | 只是 我有叫你今晚给我空间的 |
[19:03] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:04] | I just don’t think I could even sleep. | 我只是觉得我没法入睡 |
[19:06] | Like, if we don’t work this out, so– | 如果我们不解决这事的话 |
[19:09] | – Maybe we can just talk. – No. | -也许我们该谈谈 -不 |
[19:11] | No, you know, I’m, like, trying to have a night with my friends. | 不 我今晚想和我朋友聚在一起 |
[19:14] | Can we just talk about it tomorrow? | 我们能明天谈吗 |
[19:17] | Annie. Please. | 安妮 拜托 |
[19:24] | Okay, okay, okay. Let’s go. | 好 好 走吧 |
[19:29] | Okay. Well, that’s a mess. | 好吧 真是一团糟 |
[19:33] | – Yeah, totally. – Now to get more wine. | -是啊 -该去拿更多的酒了 |
[19:35] | Can I–uh– | 我能 |
[19:39] | Sorry, I–I don’t think | 抱歉 我想 |
[19:41] | that there’s gonna be, like, a great time to do this. | 这事没有合适的时机 |
[19:44] | Um, I know you’re doing the whole single thing, | 我知道你想保持单身 |
[19:47] | and I think that’s great. Um– | 我觉得这很好 |
[19:51] | But I–I do– | 但我 |
[19:54] | – I– – You what? Just say it. | -我 -什么 说吧 |
[19:57] | Be quiet, you idiot. I– | 安静 白痴 我 |
[19:59] | I’m trying to tell you I like you. | 我想告诉你我喜欢你 |
[20:02] | Um, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:04] | I–I like you a lot. | 我很喜欢你 |
[20:07] | Why are you saying this now? | 你为什么要现在说 |
[20:09] | When was I supposed to say it? | 那我该什么时候说 |
[20:10] | When you were going through your breakup with Vic? | 你跟小维分手的时候说吗 |
[20:12] | When you were being celibate? | 你在禁欲的时候说吗 |
[20:14] | When you were constantly talking about how single you were? | 你总是说你有多单身的时候说吗 |
[20:17] | I know my timing sucks, | 我知道我的时机很不好 |
[20:19] | but I am doing this now. | 但我现在还是说了 |
[20:22] | So now you know. | 所以现在你知道了 |
[20:24] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[20:28] | Did I fuck it up? | 我搞砸了吗 |
[20:33] | I fucked it up. | 我搞砸了 |
[20:35] | I fucked it up! | 我搞砸了 |
[20:37] | I feel horrible | 我感觉很糟 |
[20:39] | I mean, I loved fucking you in the office, | 我喜欢在办公室你操你 |
[20:41] | but I get that I fucked everything up. | 但我知道我搞砸了一切 |
[20:44] | Yeah, but it’s not that we fucked in the office. | 但是我不满的不是我们在办公室里做了 |
[20:47] | It’s that you told someone. | 而是你告诉了别人 |
[20:49] | And then they told everyone. | 然后他们告诉了所有人 |
[20:50] | And now I’m a fucking joke. | 现在我成了笑话 |
[20:53] | Yeah, but I didn’t know that I couldn’t tell anyone. | 但我不知道我不能告诉任何人 |
[20:57] | But I feel like I’ve been trying really hard | 我觉得我很努力 |
[21:00] | and I’ve been getting better. | 我有变得更好 |
[21:02] | No, you–you have. | 没错 |
[21:04] | You really have been better. | 你是变好了 |
[21:06] | Um–it’s just–um-I shouldn’t have to tell you… | 只是 我不该有义务告诉你 |
[21:12] | that our sex life is private, you know? | 我们的性生活是私事 |
[21:15] | I mean, it’s the same with all the stuff. | 这跟所有事都一样 |
[21:16] | It’s like, you just tell me what to do, | 你只用告诉我该做什么 |
[21:19] | and I will do it, Annie. | 我就会去做 安妮 |
[21:22] | I’ll do, like, whatever you want. | 你想我做什么我就做什么 |
[21:24] | Yeah, but I don’t wanna have to tell you what to do. | 但我不想告诉你你该做什么 |
[21:28] | Like, I don’t wanna be your mom | 我不想做你妈妈 |
[21:32] | because I cannot fuck my son. | 因为我不能操我儿子 |
[21:35] | I want an adult. | 我想要一个成年人 |
[21:36] | Like, I want a real partner. | 我想要一个真正的伴侣 |
[21:40] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[21:45] | Okay. Come on. | 好 过来 |
[21:47] | Should we stop? Am I ruining Fran Fest? | 我们该停下吗 我毁了弗兰节吗 |
[21:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:51] | We need to talk about this, Annie. | 我们得谈谈这个 安妮 |
[21:52] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[21:54] | So can we work through this? | 我们能解决这事吗 |
[21:56] | Can we just talk through this like we did the back fence? | 我们能像后门栅栏那事一样把话说开吗 |
[22:01] | Oh, the back fence? | 后门栅栏 |
[22:03] | Our very solid foundation for our relationship? | 我们关系的坚实根基 |
[22:07] | Where you made me climb over a back fence | 你让我从后门栅栏爬出去 |
[22:09] | ’cause you were embarrassed of me? | 因为你觉得我丢人 |
[22:10] | Well, you were embarrassed of me at Gabe’s party. | 你在盖博派对上还嫌我丢人呢 |
[22:14] | And you wouldn’t even talk to me at work. | 你根本不愿在工作时跟我说话 |
[22:17] | Well, then, if we make each other feel that bad, | 如果我们让彼此这么难堪的话 |
[22:19] | then we really shouldn’t be together. | 那我们就不该在一起 |
[22:21] | Annie, don’t say that. | 安妮 别这么说 |
[22:24] | – I’m sorry. I’ll fix it. – No, Ryan, | -对不起 我会解决的 -不 瑞恩 |
[22:27] | if I’m being honest, | 如果要我说实话 |
[22:29] | like, I think I’ve been trying to make this work with you | 我一直努力想让我们的关系能成 |
[22:31] | just because being with you is like… | 只是因为和你在一起 |
[22:34] | easier. | 更轻松 |
[22:36] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:39] | Easier than fucking facing putting myself out there | 比起让我自己闯荡情场 |
[22:44] | and having guys not even consider dating me because I’m fat. | 因为我胖而没有男人愿意考虑跟我交往轻松多了 |
[22:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:52] | I told you–I-I’m past that. | 我跟你说了 我已经翻篇了 |
[22:55] | Yeah, but I’m not, okay? | 但我没有 好吗 |
[22:58] | I’m not past it, | 我没有翻篇 |
[22:59] | and I can never get past it, not with you. | 我永远翻不了 跟你在一起就不行 |
[23:03] | What is happening right now? | 现在什么情况 |
[23:05] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是在跟我分手吗 |
[23:08] | Actually, yes, I am. | 没错 是的 |
[23:14] | So this is it? | 所以就这样吗 |
[23:17] | – We’re over? – Yes. | -我们结束了 -是的 |
[23:20] | Jesus, Annie. | 老天 安妮 |
[23:24] | Well, what are you gonna do now? | 你现在要怎么做 |
[23:27] | You’re gonna go date other guys? | 你要去和其他男人交往吗 |
[23:31] | Yeah. That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 是的 这正是我要做的 |