时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:45] | The Pacific Part IV | 《太平洋战争》第四集 |
[02:53] | Hanging! Fire! | 准备 开火 |
[02:54] | 1943年 12月 | |
[02:57] | 73.5 charge zero! | 距离73.5 0号装药 |
[02:58] | – God damn it, Sledge! – 73.5– | -该死 斯拉齐 -距离73.5 好 |
[03:00] | Oswalt! Hurry! Come on, I’m waiting on you! | 奥斯华 快点 就等你呢 |
[03:03] | – Today! – Guns up! | -快点 -好了 |
[03:05] | – Hurry! – Ammo! | -快啊 -装弹 |
[03:06] | Hurry! | 快 |
[03:16] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[03:17] | What happened, Sledge? | 你搞什么 斯拉齐 |
[03:19] | You find out “Bob” was drilling your girlfriend? | 他们怎么惹着你了 是张三搞了你马子吗 |
[03:21] | Dave wouldn’t give you any more hand jobs? What was it? | 还是李四不给你打手枪了呢 |
[03:24] | You shot outside the correction. | 你的校准太差了 |
[03:24] | 加州 艾略特训练营[海军陆战队训练中心] | |
[03:25] | I thought you said “Drop 2-5,” Sir. | 我以为你是说按落点2-5校准 |
[03:27] | Oh, you thought? | 你以为? |
[03:28] | For Christ’s sakes, if you don’t know, you ask. | 老天爷 要是不知道就问清楚 |
[03:31] | “Say again your correction, sergeant.” | 重复一遍校准值 长官 |
[03:34] | You got artillery shrieking overhead, | 你的头顶可能炮声隆隆 |
[03:36] | machine-gun fire, so you yell it. | 机枪噪音也很大 所以要用吼的 |
[03:38] | You scream it if you have to | 必要的话就使劲吼 |
[03:39] | because you just killed two of your best friends | 否则就是这下场 害死两个兄弟战友 |
[03:41] | while Tojo and fuckface over there continue to hose our line. | 而东条和操蛋脸还活蹦乱跳地冲锋陷阵 |
[03:45] | Make a school circle! | 站成一排 |
[03:50] | You’re marines now. You’re not recruits. | 你们已是陆战队员 不再是新兵 |
[03:54] | You ever think you’re gonna fire a short round, | 要是觉得可能误射了目标 |
[03:57] | You say so in the most forceful manner possible. | 就给我扯大嗓门吼 |
[04:00] | You hear me, Sledge? | 听懂了没 斯拉齐 |
[04:02] | Yes, Sergeant! | 是 长官 |
[04:04] | Back to the line. Let’s try this again. | 各归各位 再来一次 |
[04:06] | Porter and Barkley, you’re up. | 波特 巴克利 该你们了 |
[04:28] | *Hail the heaven-born prince of peace* | *欢迎天生和平王* |
[04:28] | 歌名为《Hark! The Herald Angels Sing》 为圣诞颂歌 | |
[04:31] | *Hail the son of righteousness* | *欢迎公义的太阳* |
[04:35] | *Light and life to all he brings* | *带来生命与亮光* |
[04:39] | *Risen with healing in his wings* | *使人复活医人伤* |
[04:43] | *While he lays his glory by* | *虚已撇下他荣光* |
[04:47] | *Born that man no more may die* | *降生救人免死亡* |
[04:50] | *Born to raise the sons of earth* | *降生使人得重生* |
[04:54] | *Born to give them second birth* | *降生使人能高升* |
[04:58] | *Hark the herald angels sing* | *听 天使高声唱* |
[05:01] | *Glory to the newborn king.* | *荣耀归于新生王* |
[05:05] | “Silent night”! | 《平安夜》 |
[05:07] | *Silent night* | *平静的夜啊* |
[05:11] | *Holy night…* | *神圣的夜…* |
[05:13] | Dear Vera, | 亲爱的薇拉 |
[05:15] | Merry christmas to you. | 圣诞快乐 |
[05:16] | I hope this holiday finds you well. | 但愿你的节日过得还好 |
[05:19] | And I hope you had some snow for Christmas. | 圣诞节你那边应该下雪了吧 |
[05:21] | I can’t tell you where I am right now, | 我不能透露现在身在何处 |
[05:24] | But suffice it to say we don’t get a lot of snow here. | 只能说我们这儿没下雪 |
[05:27] | ^_^ Ha ha. | |
[05:29] | We had a hearty Christmas dinner tonight | 今晚的圣诞大餐很丰盛 |
[05:31] | And even sang some carols. | 还唱了些圣诞颂歌 |
[05:33] | I just wanted you to know that I’m safe this christmas night. | 愿君知晓 我在圣诞夜一切安好 |
[05:37] | Your friend, Robert Leckie. | 你的朋友 罗博特·莱基 |
[06:13] | 新不列颠岛 格洛斯特角 1943年12月 | |
[06:33] | Hey, guys, this Jap likes Raleighs. | 兄弟们 给这逼尝尝雷励烟 |
[06:41] | Yeah, well, there were no Japs in Guadalcanal the first day. | 当然了 第一天登陆瓜岛时也没日本狗 |
[06:44] | We all know how well that went. | 后来什么情况大家也都知道 |
[06:46] | Hey, Leckie, you’re not in “H” Company anymore. | 莱基 你已经不是H连的人了 |
[06:49] | No, Sir, I’m with Lieutenant Larkin in battalion intelligence. | 长官 我现在归营情报部的拉尔基中尉管 |
[06:52] | He assigned me to any “H” Company patrols. | 他命令我参加H连的所有巡逻队 |
[06:54] | Well, that’s marine corps in a nutshell, isn’t it, Leckie? | 海军陆战队可见一斑 莱基 |
[06:56] | They make me an officer and they put you in intelligence. | 居然让你去情报部 还让我当指挥官 |
[07:00] | Oh, and don’t think that because you’re machine guns and mortars, | 别以为自己是机枪手和迫击炮手 |
[07:02] | You’re gonna get to skip these patrols. | 就可以不用巡逻了 |
[07:04] | Colonel wants everyone to grab a rifle and lend a hand. | 中校的命令是能拿枪的都要帮忙 |
[07:06] | – You understand? – Yes, sir. | -明白了吗 -遵命 长官 |
[07:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:10] | Still chewing gum. You gotta give him that. | 还是喜欢嚼口香糖 没这他可会死 |
[07:14] | He’s the same as he ever was. | 他还是老样子 |
[07:15] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[07:19] | – How’s Frenchy? – Who, Lebec? | -法国仔怎么样了 -谁 勒贝克吗 |
[07:22] | He was a commando at Dieppe. Canucks got fucked. | 他曾是迪耶普的突击队员 而加佬们被打得很惨 |
[07:22] | 位于法国上诺曼底的小镇 | |
[07:25] | I still can’t fire out how the hell a Canadian | 老子他妈的还是不懂 一个加仔 |
[07:27] | gets all the way from the E.T.O. To here. | 是怎么从欧洲战场跑来这儿的 |
[07:29] | I’m guessin’ it involved a boat. | 坐船逃过来的吧 |
[08:39] | This one’s got shrapnel. | 这儿有弹片 |
[08:41] | They must be around here somewhere. | 鬼子肯定就在附近 |
[08:46] | You hold back, bring up the rear. | 等等 你负责垫后 |
[08:50] | I was on point. | 我的位置是带头 |
[08:52] | Yeah, you were. | 之前是 |
[08:54] | And now you’re tail-end charlie. | 现在你得给我们垫后 |
[09:14] | Tail-end son of a bitch. | “垫后”你妈逼 |
[10:12] | Whoa, it’s me. It’s Leckie, it’s Leckie, it’s Leckie! | 别开枪 是我 莱基 |
[10:16] | Jap patrol, four of ’em. | 鬼子巡逻队 四个 |
[10:18] | I got ’em all. | 全被我放倒了 |
[10:24] | We follow the river down to the beach, | 我们沿着河走 到达滩头 |
[10:26] | then cut across to the bivouac. | 再抄近路去营地 |
[10:28] | Hey, good work nailing those Japs. | 干得漂亮 操死那些狗日的 |
[10:54] | Chow down. Save the cans. | 开饭了 罐头省着点吃 |
[11:00] | Want some of this? It’s basically soup. | 有人要没 基本上成汤了 |
[11:06] | – Smoking lamps out. – Smoking lamps out! | -灯火管制 -灯火管制 |
[11:10] | As if we can smoke underwater. | 都湿成这样了还抽毛烟 |
[11:12] | Smoking lamps out! | 灯火管制 |
[11:45] | Japs! They’re coming! | 鬼子来袭 |
[11:47] | Move move move! | 快快快 |
[11:49] | Jesus! Stand by! | 天 做好准备 |
[12:16] | Now! | 开火 |
[12:30] | Leckie, go to the intelligence tent! | 莱基 你去情报部的帐篷 |
[12:33] | If we get overrun, burn it! | 我们要是撑不住 就把文件烧了 免得落到鬼子手里 |
[12:36] | Up to the line! | 到阵线上去 |
[12:38] | Up up, let’s go! | 上 快上 |
[12:40] | Move move move! | 快 快 |
[12:45] | Move it on left! Let’s go! | 瞄准左边 快 |
[13:21] | Cease fire! Cease fire on the line! | 停火 都停火 |
[13:23] | Cease fire! Cease fire on the line! | 停火 都停火 |
[14:04] | Here you go. That’s the last of it. | 拿着 最后一点了 |
[14:23] | Let’s see if we can find another one. | 看看能不能找到其他人 |
[14:25] | They got Obie. | 他们打死了奥比 |
[14:27] | Macklin too. | 迈克林也死了 |
[14:31] | I tell you, boys, next war there’s gonna be two men missing– | 告诉你们 老子下一次可不干了 |
[14:35] | me and the M.P. they send after me. | 他们要派宪兵来抓我就来吧 |
[14:45] | – Anything else? – Nothing over here. | -有什么发现吗 -这边一无所获 |
[14:52] | “G” Company took three alive. | G连活捉了三个鬼子 |
[14:55] | Well, good for them. | 他们不错嘛 |
[14:57] | It was a bonsai suicide attack for the rest of these guys. | 这帮日本残兵采取日式自杀袭击 |
[15:03] | Apparently all the Jas on this end of the island | 显然 岛屿这一头的鬼子 |
[15:06] | are runing like hell to Rabaul. | 都屁滚尿流地奔拉包尔去了 |
[15:09] | They left their sick and wounded at a camp near here. | 留下伤病员在附近某处营地 |
[15:13] | Another 100 volunteered for this shit. | 还有一百人志愿留下当敢死队 |
[15:17] | 100 against 1200. | 以一百人对一千二百人 |
[15:22] | They’re either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid. | 真不知道该说他们勇敢还是愚蠢 |
[15:26] | Or just really fucking hate us. | 要么就是对我们恨之入骨 |
[16:03] | Martin, take care of this one. | 马丁 做了他 |
[16:05] | Leckie, Phillips, check that hut. | 莱基 菲利普斯 去搜那个棚子 |
[16:08] | Gibson, check the mess area. Go. | 吉布森 你去搜食堂 行动 |
[16:10] | Go. | 快去 |
[17:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[18:57] | Leckie? | 莱基 |
[19:00] | I’ll give you just about anything for this. | 这枪跟我换吧 你要什么都行 |
[19:02] | I don’t even want you touching it. | 让你碰我都不乐意 |
[19:13] | Fucking rain never ends. | 该死的雨 下个没完 |
[19:20] | Gibson, is he okay? | 吉布森他没事吧 |
[19:23] | He’s just tired. | 他只是累了 |
[19:25] | No wonder you guys don’t talk about Guadalcanal. | 怪不得你们从来不提瓜岛 |
[19:27] | You didn’t do anything. | 你们在那儿干瞪眼来着 |
[19:28] | Apparently, John Basilone did everything. | 显然都是约翰·贝瑟隆的功劳 |
[19:30] | – Oh, fuck. – We all did shit like that | -他妈的 -这不稀奇 爷都做过 |
[19:34] | and without all the grimacing. | 眉头都不皱一下 |
[19:36] | Now he’s back home selling bonds and dicking blondes | 人家现在家乡卖债券泡美女 |
[19:38] | while you’re still here in paradise. | 你们还在这天堂里遭罪 |
[19:41] | I gotta drop the kids off at the pool. | 我得送孩子们去游泳 |
[19:43] | Anybody need anything from the bar? | 路过酒吧 要带点什么吗 |
[19:45] | Dry martini? | 我要马提尼 |
[19:45] | Well, it’s not a real bar. | 哎呀 可惜没酒吧 |
[19:55] | Dear Vera, | 亲爱的薇拉 |
[19:57] | We haven’t seen a Jap for two weeks now. | 我们已有两周没有遭遇鬼子 |
[20:00] | They got smart and got the hell out of this godforsaken spot. | 他们学聪明了 逃离了这块荒芜之地 |
[20:04] | They’re not our enemy anymore. | 我们的敌人不再是日本鬼子 |
[20:06] | Now our enemy is the jungle itself… | 而是丛林 |
[20:11] | The jungle and the rain. | 无尽的丛林和不停的雨 |
[20:24] | Ahh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[20:55] | Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 去死 去死 去死 |
[21:04] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[21:06] | Somebody be a good guy and just fucking shoot me! | 谁他妈的发发慈悲一枪打死我吧 |
[21:30] | What the fuck? Where’s my chest? | 日他娘的 我的箱子哪儿去了 |
[21:34] | What the… | 真见鬼 |
[21:36] | Where the fuck is my Jap chest? | 我的日本箱子哪儿去了 |
[21:39] | Can I help you, private? | 什么事 大兵 |
[21:42] | You just borrowing that, Sir? | 这是你借去的吗 长官 |
[21:46] | I need it to store battalion papers. | 我要个箱子保存营部文件 |
[21:48] | It’s my chest, Sir. | 长官 那是我的箱子 |
[21:51] | Oh? | 是么 |
[21:53] | How so exactly? | 你怎么证明 |
[21:55] | I can see where you’re going with that, Sir. | 我知道您想说什么 长官 |
[21:57] | And if some dead Jap | 要是哪个死了的鬼子 |
[21:59] | wants to come back and get his chest, | 想回来要箱子 |
[22:01] | He can get it from me. | 那让他来找我好了 |
[22:03] | I don’t think so, private. | 我看不行 大兵 |
[22:05] | An enlisted man can’t have something like that. | 士兵不得持有此类物品 |
[22:07] | It’s against regulations. | 这违反军规 |
[22:11] | What about the pistol? | 那手枪呢 |
[22:13] | Using that for a battalion paper weight, Sir? | 您拿去当镇纸压文件了吗 |
[22:15] | What pistol? | 什么手枪 |
[22:24] | Battalion papers, Sir? | 还营部文件呢 长官 |
[22:28] | Get out of my tent, Leckie. | 莱基 从我帐篷里滚出去 |
[22:30] | I’m not in your tent, Sir. | 我本来就没在里面 长官 |
[22:52] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[22:53] | All this water coming down, | 漏得这么厉害 |
[22:54] | you didn’t think to cover that up? | 你就不能把棚盖盖好吗 |
[22:56] | A live grenade just happens to roll into his tent. | 一颗开栓手雷意外滚进了他的帐篷 |
[22:59] | – It’s a damn shame. – Please shut up. | -真他妈可惜 -求你闭嘴吧 |
[23:02] | This is a dangerous place. | 此地危险异常 |
[23:05] | Any number of accidents | 像拉尔基中尉这样的人 |
[23:07] | could befall someone like Lieutenant Larkin. | 随时可能遭到各种意外 |
[23:10] | Terrible loss for our forces overseas. | 他的死真是海外部队的损失 |
[23:12] | Oh, for god’s sakes, | 看在上帝份上 |
[23:14] | coffee is the one goddamn thing we got to enjoy around here. | 在这鬼地方喝点咖啡 我们也就这点盼头 |
[23:16] | We just want to enjoy it in peace. | 别让老子们连咖啡都喝不安宁 |
[23:18] | So either kill Larkin or shut the fuck up. | 你有种就去宰了拉尔基 要么就他妈闭嘴 |
[23:30] | Can’t get the tent stakes in. | 帐篷桩撑不起来 |
[23:31] | Leckie! | 莱基 |
[23:32] | Keep hammering. | 继续钉 |
[23:33] | Is that you, Lieutenant Larkin? | 是你吗 拉尔基中尉 |
[23:35] | Out of the rack, now! | 快从里面出来 |
[23:37] | Aye aye, Sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[23:41] | As of immediately, you are no longer in intelligence. | 即刻起 你不再属于情报部 |
[23:43] | Report for clean-up duty in the officers’ mess | 现派你去军官食堂打扫卫生 |
[23:46] | Where you will remain until I order otherwise. | 除非我下令 不然就给我一直干下去 |
[23:48] | You’re the boss, Sir. | 您说了算 长官 |
[23:49] | Don’t get cute with me, Leckie. | 别跟我装乖 莱基 |
[23:52] | There’s something missing from my tent. | 我帐篷里丢了件东西 |
[23:57] | Just to be clear, sir, | 我想先说清楚 长官 |
[23:58] | you’re punishing me on the suspicion I may have taken something, | 你惩罚我只是因为怀疑我拿了件东西 |
[24:02] | the very existence of which you denied something that, | 你曾经却否认了它的存在 |
[24:04] | if it did exist, | 而且这东西就算真的存在 |
[24:07] | would rightfully belong to me anyway. | 那也本该属于我 |
[24:13] | Enjoy your time in the galley, private. | 去厨房好好享受吧 大兵 |
[24:15] | Change of pace might do me some good, sir. | 换换口味也不错 长官 |
[24:23] | You might want to change your skivvies, private. | 那你该换换你的内裤了 大兵 |
[24:26] | It appears you have pissed yourself. | 你似乎是尿裤子了 |
[24:29] | What fucking kind of marine | 你居然会尿裤子 |
[24:32] | pisses himself? | 算哪门子陆战队员 |
[24:45] | Sounds like enuresis. | 好像是遗尿症[无法控制或非自觉地排尿] |
[24:47] | Is there anything you can give me for it, doc? | 医官 我这病有药治吗 |
[24:49] | Sorry, Leckie, no magic pill. | 抱歉 莱基 这可没有灵丹妙药 |
[24:53] | What do I do? | 那我怎么办 |
[24:54] | Stay dry. | 保持干燥 |
[24:57] | Oh, that’s funny. | 你搞笑吗 |
[25:00] | It’s not raining today. | 今天就没下雨 |
[25:02] | Not yet. | 迟早会下 |
[25:08] | 军官专用 | |
[26:13] | Lebec! | 勒贝克 |
[26:14] | Fuck! | 操 |
[27:11] | 新不列颠岛 | |
[27:23] | 拉塞尔群岛 帕武武岛 1944年5月 | |
[27:35] | That’s all I could find. | 就找到这些 |
[27:38] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[27:40] | After the sweats, the chills feel so good. | 出完汗就没那么冷了 |
[27:42] | I’ll get some coffee going. | 我去煮点咖啡 |
[27:44] | Let’s go the sooner we finish this, | 动作快 咱们早点干完 |
[27:46] | The sooner we can get some rest. | 就能早点休息 |
[27:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:56] | Read to me, daddy. | 老爹 给我读读你的信 |
[28:01] | “Dear Vera, | 亲爱的薇拉 |
[28:03] | It finally stopped raining, | 雨终于停了 |
[28:05] | Only making the smell of rotten coconuts worse. | 但烂椰子的味道奇臭难闻 |
[28:09] | The rats and crabs have come out of hiding. | 老鼠和螃蟹也出巢了 |
[28:11] | I’ve killed more of them in the past week | 我光是上周杀的老鼠和螃蟹 |
[28:13] | than I will ever kill japs. | 就比干掉的日本鬼子还多 |
[28:15] | Everyone’s sores have gotten worse | 大家都得了痢疾 |
[28:18] | along with their dysentery. | 从而备受煎熬 |
[28:20] | My buddy Runner has a bone-cracking bout of malaria. | 我的好兄弟飞毛腿被疟疾折腾得奄奄一息 |
[28:25] | This island has an exotic name | 这座岛有个外来名字 |
[28:27] | that translated means ‘the death of hope.’ | 翻译过来是”绝望” |
[28:31] | Thinking of you always, Robert.” | 永远想念你的 罗博特 |
[28:35] | Pavuvu means “death of hope”? | 帕武武的意思是”绝望”吗 |
[28:37] | I don’t know what it means | 我也不知道是什么意思 |
[28:40] | and I don’t care. | 管它什么意思 |
[28:41] | Hey, Leckie, your parents ever send you your dress blues? | 莱基 你爸妈给你寄过晚礼服吗 |
[28:45] | That joke stopped being funny a year ago, Hoosier. | 这玩笑老早就不好笑了 山地人 |
[28:48] | I just thought you might want to get spiffed up. | 我还以为你要好好打扮一番呢 |
[28:49] | – Battalion’s holding a lottery. – What’s the prize? | -营里正在抽奖 -奖品是啥 |
[28:52] | – A bullet in the head? – A ticket home. | -一枪爆头死个痛快吗 -抽中谁谁回家 |
[28:54] | You did put my name in here, didn’t you? | 你肯定把我名字放进去了吧 |
[28:59] | Okay, good luck, all of you. | 好了 祝大家好运 |
[29:03] | – “G” Company, second platoon– – That’s me! | -G连2排 -抽中我 |
[29:07] | Private Bower! | 鲍威尔二等兵 |
[29:15] | All right, settle down. | 好了 大家安静 |
[29:17] | “H” Company, heavy weapons! | H连 重兵器手 |
[29:20] | Private Jackson. | 杰克逊二等兵 |
[29:26] | “I” Company, first platoon! | I连 1排 |
[29:29] | Private Guest! | 盖斯特二等兵 |
[29:37] | I pulled another crab out of my hooch. | 我又在帐篷里抓了只螃蟹 |
[29:39] | – Yeah? – It’s as big as a mortar. | -是吗 -有迫击炮弹那么大 |
[29:41] | Hey, Leckie, food. | 莱基 吃饭啦 |
[29:45] | Leckie, hot food. | 莱基 有热饭哦 |
[29:50] | Come on, buddy. You still asleep? | 来吧 兄弟 你还在睡吗 |
[30:03] | Oh, buddy. | 唉 可怜的家伙 |
[30:17] | Has he moved at all yet? | 他起来了吗 |
[30:20] | Not an inch. | 躺着一动不动 |
[30:21] | – You feelin’ better, Conley? – Swell. | -感觉好点吗 克鲁尼 -死不了 |
[30:30] | Hey, Leckie. | 莱基 |
[30:33] | I see your enuresis is acting up. | 看来你的遗尿症状加重了 |
[30:39] | Hey, I got good news: | 有好消息告诉你 |
[30:41] | They got a hospital over Banika, | 在班尼卡岛上有所战地医院[位于拉塞尔群岛] |
[30:43] | a hop skip and a jump from here. | 离这儿不远 |
[30:44] | I’m gonna pull some paper and you’ll be on your way in an hour. | 我下个医嘱你就可以过去 |
[30:49] | All you need is a week or two– | 你在那里只需保持干燥 |
[30:51] | get dry and stay dry. | 过个一两周自然就好了 |
[30:53] | That should do the trick. You game? | 应该会有用 你觉得呢 |
[31:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[31:01] | I’m gonna go get you some fresh dungarees. | 我去给你拿几条干净裤子 |
[31:03] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[31:27] | Take off your clothes and put these on. | 把衣服脱了 穿上这个 |
[31:38] | No razor blades. | 禁止携带剃须刀片 |
[31:40] | I’ll need your belt too. | 皮带也留下 |
[31:46] | What do you want me to do with this? | 那这玩意怎么处理 |
[31:50] | You scared the living shit out of Ruddiger. | 鲁迪格那家伙被你吓得不轻 |
[31:53] | He’ll probably put in for a purple heart. | 估计都能申请紫心勋章了 |
[31:53] | 美国授予作战负伤军人的勋章 | |
[31:57] | What am I doing here? | 我怎么会在这儿 |
[31:59] | It says here you have enuresis. | 因为你有遗尿症 |
[32:01] | Why am I in with guys | 那又为什么要和连剃刀 |
[32:02] | who need to have their razor blades taken away? | 都不能带的疯子们关在一起 |
[32:04] | The main ward is full. | 主病房满了 |
[32:06] | They put overflow with me. | 多出来的病号就放在我这儿 |
[32:09] | It’s the Navy. What can you do? | 海军就是这样 你有什么办法 |
[32:12] | Smoke? | 要烟吗 |
[32:15] | I’ll talk to a specialist about your urine problem. | 我会找专家谈谈你的遗尿症状 |
[32:18] | Until then, is it okay if Ruddiger wakes you up | 在那之前 让鲁迪格在夜里 |
[32:20] | every hour or two during the night? | 每隔一两个小时叫醒你一次 |
[32:22] | Give you a chance to get to the head and stay dry. | 好让你清醒一下 保持干燥 |
[32:24] | – Every hour or two during the night? – Sure. | -你觉得行吗 -行 |
[32:26] | Go easy on him. | 对他好点儿 |
[32:30] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[32:31] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[32:35] | Don’t miss dinner. Pumpkin pie tonight. | 可别错过晚餐 菜单是南瓜馅饼 |
[32:42] | You, uh, you ever think about selling this? | 你想过卖掉它吗 |
[32:47] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[32:50] | You get it back when you leave. | 你走时我会还你 |
[33:59] | Mother of Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[34:08] | Where the fuck were you? | 你他妈的早干嘛去了 |
[34:09] | Hey, you want to keep it down? People are trying to sleep. | 你小声点好不 别人在睡觉呢 |
[34:13] | Put ’em on. | 换上 |
[34:31] | Don’t mind Captain Midnight. He does that most nights. | 别理牛逼队长 他夜里都这样[一战著名飞行员] |
[34:40] | Congratulations. You passed the test. | 恭喜 你通过了测试 |
[34:43] | What test? | 啥测试 |
[34:45] | You actually do suffer from enuresis. | 你确实有遗尿症 |
[34:48] | You thought I was lying? | 你以为我是装的吗 |
[34:51] | Well, you know, a lot of guys will say just about anything | 不少家伙胡诌乱编 |
[34:54] | to get a couple of weeks of clean sheets, burgers | 就为享受几星期的干净床单 汉堡包 |
[34:57] | And “The pause that refreshes.” | 和”活力瞬间”[可口可乐著名广告词] |
[35:00] | Fuck you. | 你丫扯淡 |
[35:06] | What about Captain Midnight? Is he faking? | 那牛逼队长呢 他是装的吗 |
[35:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:11] | The guys that paces around all night flying his plane. | 就是整晚在床边晃来晃去开飞机的那位 |
[35:13] | Ah, Stanfield. No. | 斯坦菲尔德吗 不是 |
[35:17] | I’d say he’s just… | 我觉得他只是… |
[35:19] | exhausted, worn out. | 累了 精疲力竭 |
[35:23] | That’s your medical opinion? Shit. | 这就是你的医学观点吗 真扯淡 |
[35:25] | – I could do your job. – I bet you could. | -那我也行 -我想也是 |
[35:31] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[35:33] | Some give and take over hamburgers? I get it. | 就是吃吃汉堡扯扯淡呗 谁不会 |
[35:35] | Okay, doc, what’s next? | 好了 大夫 那接下来呢 |
[35:39] | Wanna know how old I was when my mom took me off her tit? | 想知道我是几岁断奶的吗 |
[35:42] | I mean, that’s the type of shit you head-shrinkers like, right? | 你们心理医生都玩这套 |
[35:45] | You wanna know why I’m in your loony bin. | 试图洞察我的内心 分析我的病因 |
[35:51] | Back home, after you’ve won the war for guys like me, | 等你们为美国人民赢下这场战争回国之后 |
[35:55] | I’d be happy to take a run at shrinking your head… | 我很乐意给你做个心理分析 |
[35:57] | for 20 bucks an hour. | 算你20块一小时好了 |
[35:59] | But here– | 但是在这儿 |
[36:01] | all I do here is assess… | 我的工作只是评估 |
[36:06] | who can return to his unit and who can’t. | 决定一名士兵能否归队 |
[36:09] | So your head is safe with me. | 所以你不用担心我分析你的脑子 |
[36:15] | You know, most of the guys that come through here | 大多数在这里呆过的人 |
[36:16] | are simply tired. | 他们只是疲倦了 |
[36:20] | My guess is you fall into that category. | 我猜你也是这样 |
[36:30] | They murdered sleep. | 他们使我们夜不能寐 |
[36:36] | On Guadalcanal, the Japs would send a bomber in every night. | 在瓜岛上 日军的轰炸机每夜不停地轰炸 |
[36:40] | It was mostly just to keep us awake. | 主要是为了耗尽我们的体力 |
[36:43] | On Gloucester, it was the rain. | 而在格洛斯特角 每天都是倾盆大雨 |
[36:46] | On Pavuvu, it was just the fucking fact I was on Pavuvu. | 而帕武武 没有理由 就是恨透了那个地方 |
[36:55] | For the record, doc, I was a freshman in high school | 我告诉你吧 大夫 |
[36:58] | when my mom stopped breastfeeding me. | 我直到高一时才断奶 |
[37:00] | Do you see that as a problem? | 你觉得这算是有问题吗 |
[37:40] | You’re a coward! A fucking coward. | 你丫个懦夫 他妈的懦夫 |
[37:43] | Hey hey hey. | 喂 喂 喂 |
[37:45] | I’m getting out of your reach, you fucking shit! | 别想再操控我 你他妈的混蛋 |
[37:47] | – Fucking coward. – Hey, shh. Hey, shh. | -你他妈的小人 -喂喂 安静 |
[37:49] | You’re a dead man. You fucking shit! | 你死定了 你这混蛋 |
[37:54] | Go get Dr. Grant! | 快去叫格兰特大夫 |
[37:57] | Right in here, boys. | 就是这儿 小伙子们 |
[38:01] | – Here you go. – Okay. | -放在这里 -好的 |
[38:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:06] | Wanna put restraints on him? | 要拴住他吗 |
[38:07] | No no, not necessary. He’ll be out for the night. | 不用了 他今晚不会醒 |
[38:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:10] | Thanks, Leckie. | 谢了 莱基 |
[38:17] | How’s your nose? You all right? | 你的鼻子没事吧 |
[38:19] | I’ll be all right. | 我没事 |
[38:22] | Hey, got a smoke? | 喂 有烟吗 |
[38:27] | I ran out. | 我的抽完了 |
[38:42] | Gibson. | 吉布森 |
[38:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[38:46] | Hey, it’s me, | 嗨 是我 |
[38:48] | Bob Leckie. | 博博·莱基 |
[38:52] | Hey, Leckie. | 嗨 莱基 |
[39:22] | You know Gibson? | 你认识吉布森吗 |
[39:23] | We were on Gloucester together. | 我们曾在格洛斯特角并肩作战 |
[39:25] | The ‘canal before that. | 之前还在瓜岛共同患难 |
[39:28] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[39:30] | Your buddy wanted to get off Pavuvu and go home. | 你那战友想离开帕武武逃回家 |
[39:35] | There’s nothing crazy about that. | 这见怪不怪了 |
[39:36] | He attempted to steal a plane to do it. | 他竟试图偷一架飞机 |
[39:39] | And when they stopped him, | 我们把他拦下来时 |
[39:42] | He tried to kill himself. | 他又企图自杀 |
[39:49] | I’m fortunate, aren’t I? | 我还算走运吧 |
[39:52] | This is as bad as my war gets. | 战争给我的创伤也就这么点了 |
[40:10] | It would take more than hot water, I’ll tell you that. | 要我说 光是热水可不够 |
[40:19] | No offense, doc– | 无意冒犯 大夫 |
[40:21] | I don’t think I like this place. | 我觉得我不喜欢这里 |
[40:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[40:27] | People see places like Banika on Newsreels, | 别人在新闻里看到班尼卡这种地方 |
[40:29] | They think this is what the war is really like. | 就自以为目睹了真正的战争 |
[40:32] | I don’t know what the war is like. | 我不知道什么是真正的战争 |
[40:34] | Sure you do. | 你当然知道 |
[40:36] | You see it in every guy who comes through here. | 透过他们的眼神自然一清二楚 |
[40:44] | This isn’t the right place for me. | 我不适合留在这儿 |
[40:48] | Nothing against all of you, but I want to get back to my guys | 没什么不满 只是想尽快归队 |
[40:50] | before they get sent on without me. | 免得战友被调走了只留我一个 |
[40:55] | That’s not some crazy thought, is it? | 这个要求不过分吧 |
[41:02] | Why not just… | 何必这么想不开 |
[41:05] | hang around for, say, another week? | 你还能在这儿多休息一个星期 |
[41:07] | I don’t think that would be healthy for me, doc. | 大夫 我觉得这不利于健康 |
[41:10] | Listen, if you’re not above taking a bribe, | 听着 要是你不介意收受贿赂… |
[41:13] | That Jap pistol I brought– | 我带来的那把鬼子手枪 |
[41:15] | You can have it. | 就归你了 |
[41:17] | Really? | 当真 |
[41:20] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[41:22] | Now it wouldn’t be a bribe if I charged you. | 问你要钱就不叫贿赂了 |
[41:26] | It’s on the house. No ammo. | 白送你的 里面没子弹 |
[41:29] | Things get crazy around here, | 这儿会把人逼疯 |
[41:30] | I wouldn’t want you killing yourself. | 我可不想你用这枪自杀 |
[41:32] | That’s not my style. | 那可不是我的作风 |
[41:34] | I drink and chase nurses. | 我只是喝喝酒追追护士而已 |
[41:40] | Why just give me the pistol? | 为什么把手枪给我 |
[41:43] | I mean, you must have gone through a lot to bring it here. | 你一定花了不少力气才弄到手 |
[41:48] | Why just give it away? | 就这么送出去不可惜吗 |
[41:52] | I’m rested, I’m fit- I want to return to my unit | 我休息得很好 也恢复了元气 |
[41:55] | and my friends. | 现在只想归队 回到战友身边 |
[41:58] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[42:03] | Sign the papers, doc. | 就批准了吧 大夫 |
[42:08] | Five, 10… | 五点 十点 |
[42:16] | – Come on, big spender. – Jack. | -来吧 败家仔 -杰克 |
[42:22] | King… King… | 十三点 |
[42:32] | Deuce… Seven. | 两点 七点 |
[42:36] | Hey, Gib? | 嗨 小吉 |
[42:44] | I wanted to give you these before I take off. | 我走之前想把这个给你 |
[42:55] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[42:59] | They letting you out? | 他们让你走了吗 |
[43:01] | I volunteered to leave, actually. | 其实是我主动要求离开的 |
[43:05] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么 |
[43:07] | Eh, want to get back to the guys | 想赶在队伍坐船离开之前 |
[43:10] | before they ship off without me. | 归队呗 |
[43:13] | I don’t think they’ll send me back. | 我觉得他们不会送我回去 |
[43:17] | I sure ain’t asking. | 不用问我也知道 |
[43:27] | Gib. | 小吉 |
[43:29] | You just need a rest. | 你只是需要休息 |
[43:33] | That’s all. | 休息下就好了 |
[43:37] | Just a break from it all. | 远离战场一段时间 |
[43:40] | You’ll be all right. | 你就会没事了 |
[43:42] | You think so? | 真的吗 |
[43:50] | On Guadalcanal, | 在瓜岛上那会儿 |
[43:54] | I was coming back from the airfield with a work party. | 我和一队人从机场回来 |
[44:00] | Jap planes came in | 日本飞机忽然来袭 |
[44:03] | dropping 500 lb’ers while we were out in the open. | 投下500磅炸药 我们当时在开阔地 |
[44:07] | All we could do is jump into a slit trench and cover up. | 只能跳进条狭长的散兵壕寻求掩护 |
[44:13] | There was this guy– | 有个人 |
[44:16] | I didn’t know him– | 我不知道他是谁 |
[44:19] | He was tucked in behind me. | 他藏在我身后 |
[44:24] | I could feel his heart beating, | 我能感觉到他剧烈的心跳 |
[44:27] | His lungs fighting for air… | 还有他急促的喘息 |
[44:30] | And his lips on my back as he prayed to god to keep him alive. | 他在我背后喃喃自语 祈求上帝保佑 |
[44:35] | He believed god would save him. | 他相信上帝会保佑他 |
[44:40] | Jesus, I envied him. | 老天 我真羡慕他 |
[44:52] | Thanks for the smokes. | 多谢你给我烟 |
[44:55] | There’s nothing to do in here but smoke. | 在这里只能靠抽烟打发时间 |
[44:59] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[45:06] | I hope it’s quick and easy for you, Leckie. | 莱基 万一要死 也死得痛快点 |
[45:12] | Jap sniper, maybe. | 比如被日军的狙击手击中 |
[45:17] | You get nailed in the first two minutes. | 只要2分钟就解脱了 |
[45:21] | No worries about ending up like me. | 不用担心会落到我的下场 |