时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:44] | The Pacific Part V | 《太平洋战争》第五集 |
[02:55] | Big smile, Miss Grey! | 笑一笑 格蕾小姐 |
[02:56] | – How’s that, fellas? – You look beautiful, Virginia. | -这样可以吗 -太美了 维珍妮娅 |
[03:00] | When do we say, “Back the attack”? | 什么时候说”国家兴亡 匹夫有责”[宣传口号] |
[03:02] | Every chance you get! | 有机会就要说 |
[03:04] | Now the kiss on the cheek and we gotta go! | 脸颊上亲一下 就完事了 |
[03:08] | Hold that! | 保持住 |
[03:10] | This is a shortcut. | 这是条近路 |
[03:13] | That’s Virginia Grey. | 那就是维珍妮娅·格蕾 |
[03:16] | Hey, excuse me. I don’t believe this. | 不好意思 真是难以置信 |
[03:20] | You’re John Basilone. | 居然有幸见到约翰·贝瑟隆 |
[03:23] | I’m gonna be in the marine corps. | 我马上也要加入海军陆战队 |
[03:25] | It’s a fine branch of our armed forces. | 的确是我军的楷模部队 |
[03:27] | I re– report next Tuesday. | 我下周二去报到 |
[03:32] | Boot camp’s a breeze. | 新兵营还是小意思 |
[03:34] | You get to sleep in on Mondays. | 每周一都能睡个饱 |
[03:37] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[03:38] | You coming? | 你来不来 |
[03:40] | Uh, keep your head down and keep moving. | 伏低 往前冲 |
[03:44] | Look down, keep moving. | 踏实勤奋 刻苦训练吗 |
[03:46] | Listen to your N.C.O.S. | 听士官的准没错 |
[03:48] | Thanks. What’s an “N.C.O.”? | 多谢 士官是什么意思 |
[04:09] | – You handle it well. – Handle what well? | -你拿捏得恰到好处 -什么意思 |
[04:14] | Membership in the famous people’s club. | 与上流社会的名人打交道 |
[04:17] | Just don’t be surprised if it’s not quite what you expect. | 如果和想象中有落差 千万别失望 |
[04:23] | Go on stage, | 只要站在台上 |
[04:25] | Say “Back the attack” A couple hundred times, | 喊个几百次宣传口号 |
[04:28] | Get my picture took- There’s not much to it. | 照照相 还能怎样 |
[04:31] | You have no idea what’s coming at you. | 树大招风 |
[04:35] | Better keep your head down. | 别太招摇 |
[04:44] | 战时公债巡回讲演已开始 | |
[04:46] | What kind of message is that? | 这算是刮得什么风 |
[04:50] | My kid brother comes to visit me. | 把我家小弟吹到这来看我了 |
[04:52] | Am I allowed to even speak to you without saluting, | 请容许我未敬礼就与”您”说话 |
[04:54] | – Sergeant Basilone? – Shut up, you jerk. | -贝瑟隆中士 -闭嘴 臭小子 |
[04:57] | You know I work for a living. | 你知道哥的斤两 |
[04:59] | Early morning, Sergeant Basilone. | 早安 贝瑟隆中士 |
[05:00] | ‘morning, Al. Hey, how did they let this palooka | 早安 艾尔 他们怎么能把这乡巴佬 |
[05:02] | into a classy joint like the Biltmore? | 放进比特摩尔饭店这种地方 |
[05:02] | 曼哈顿一家著名饭店 | |
[05:04] | This is my brother George, Al. | 这是我弟弟乔治 艾尔 |
[05:06] | – Can I get you some coffee, sir? – Please. | -要咖啡吗 先生 -谢谢 |
[05:08] | Hey, how about some breakfast? | 吃点早餐吧 |
[05:09] | I got a train to catch at 0717. | 我7:17还要赶火车 |
[05:11] | No no, come on. Al can swing it. Right, Al? | 别这样 艾尔搞得定 是吧 艾尔 |
[05:13] | Breakfast? Absolutely. | 早餐吗 当然不成问题 |
[05:15] | One of us has to go back to the marines. | 咱俩中总得有个要回陆战队去吧 |
[05:18] | Pendleton agreeing with you? | 在潘德顿基地还过得惯吗 |
[05:18] | 海军陆战队训练营 位于南加州海岸 | |
[05:20] | Paradise by the sea. | 滨海天堂啊 |
[05:22] | Virginia Grey agreeing with you? | 你呢 和维珍妮娅·格蕾处得好吗 |
[05:24] | Hey, don’t you be thinkin’ about her. She’s in good hands. | 你少给我打她主意 她可名花有主了 |
[05:27] | Yeah, but is she in the best of hands? | 自然 但这个”主”行不行啊 |
[05:30] | Sit down! | 坐下吧你 |
[05:33] | Here we are, gentlemen. | 请慢用 先生们 |
[05:35] | – Thanks, Al. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 艾尔 -不客气 |
[05:42] | Giovanni, you’re everywhere. | 乔瓦尼 你现在红得发紫 |
[05:44] | Yeah, they keep me running. | 是啊 都不给我喘息的机会 |
[05:46] | Listen to this: 0900 I got a meeting with the governor, | 听下这个: 九点与州长有一次会面 |
[05:49] | then a rally at a plant in Glendale. | 然后是格兰岱尔的工厂集会 |
[05:52] | Tonight some big deal at the hollywood canteen. | 今晚在好莱坞餐厅又是某个大人物 |
[05:55] | I had a six-hour pass. I go to the movies | 我只有六小时外出假 去看了电影 |
[05:58] | And who shows up in the newsreel? | 猜猜我在新闻影片中看到了谁 |
[06:00] | You, mom, pa, and most of Mew Jersey at John Basilone day. | 你和爸妈连带整个新泽西州欢庆约翰·贝瑟隆节 |
[06:05] | That was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[06:08] | Don’t slug me, but can I ask you a question? | 别怂我 我想问你个问题 |
[06:11] | Take your chances. | 问吧 |
[06:15] | How scary was it– Guadalcanal? | 瓜岛到底有多惨烈 |
[06:20] | I hope I don’t freeze up or make a mistake, is all. | 我不想到时怯场或是犯错啥的 |
[06:23] | – I hope I can be as– – George. | -希望到时能… -乔治 |
[06:26] | Don’t feel like you need to prove nothin’. | 别逞能来证明自己 |
[06:29] | You know what I mean? | 听懂了吗 |
[06:31] | – No, I– – Do you know what I mean? | -没 我… -你听懂了吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 懂了 |
[06:49] | 所罗门群岛 | |
[06:56] | 帕武武岛 1944年6月 | |
[07:07] | Looks like Hawaii. | 看起来就像夏威夷 |
[07:12] | No, it doesn’t. | 一点也不像 |
[07:15] | – Leyden, – Hey, Sledge, what are you doing? | -莱顿 -斯拉齐 你在干嘛 |
[07:17] | Looking at land, Oswalt. | 凝望陆地呢 奥斯华 |
[07:19] | Attention, all hands, make way to debark station. | 全体注意 准备下船登陆 |
[07:22] | Make all preparations to offload personnel and cargo. | 全体准备卸货下船 |
[07:28] | Here we go. Get your gear squared away. | 我们到了 带好自己的随身装备 |
[07:32] | Look at the new guys. | 瞧瞧这些新兵蛋子 |
[07:43] | Lookin’ for how company. | 请问H连在哪儿 |
[07:49] | – This how company? – Two in. | -这是H连吗 -我跟个2 |
[07:52] | No. | 不是 |
[07:54] | Damn. | 该死 |
[07:57] | I could have told you. I fuckin’ warned you, you fuck. | 老子他妈早警告过你了 你这混球 |
[08:01] | What? Huh? Yeah. | 什么 |
[08:05] | Take that, you fuckin’ Jap! | 受死吧 日本狗杂种 |
[08:11] | And recover. | 休息一下 |
[08:29] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[08:33] | This “K” Company? | 这里是K连吗 |
[08:35] | We’re supposed to be in 60 mortars, second squad. | 我们是来2班迫击炮组报道的 |
[08:39] | Jesus, these guys are supposed to be 60 mortars. | 天 这些小鸟居然说自己是迫击炮手 |
[08:42] | This is second squad. | 这里就是2班 |
[08:44] | – Robert Oswalt. – Eugene Sledge. | -罗博特·奥斯华 -尤金·斯拉齐 |
[08:47] | You mortars too? | 你也是迫击炮手 |
[08:50] | Riflemen, third platoon. Bill Leyden. | 步枪手 3排的 比尔·莱顿 |
[08:53] | Then we’ll ignore you. | 可以无视了 |
[08:56] | That’s Snafu. | 这是”衰人” |
[08:59] | That man’s De L’eau and I’m Corporal Burgin. | 那是德洛 我是布尔金下士 |
[09:02] | Find yourself a bunk. | 自己找个铺位吧 |
[09:11] | Taken. | 有人了 |
[09:18] | Taken. | 这也有人了 |
[09:23] | Come on, I’ll show you around, | 走吧 我带你们四处看看 |
[09:26] | Find you another tent. | 给你们再找个帐篷 |
[09:39] | Let’s go. | 上 |
[09:43] | This is where they dry-dock us when we’re not killing Japs. | 不杀鬼子时咱在这儿练身手 免得生锈了 |
[09:46] | – Over there is chow… – Move it! | -那边是吃饭的… -搬走 |
[09:49] | …Heads, | 那边是老大 |
[09:52] | King company skipper, Captain Haldane. | 那是K连老大 哈尔登上尉 |
[09:55] | Everybody calls him ack ack. | 大家都管他叫炮王[本义为高射炮声] |
[09:57] | – What’s your name? – De L’eau. | -你叫什么 -德洛 |
[10:00] | D-e… | 大写D 小写e |
[10:02] | L’e-a-u, De L’eau. | 大写L 然后是’ e-a-u De L’eau |
[10:06] | Jay De L’eau. | 杰·德洛 |
[10:08] | Were you in Guadalcanal? | 你从瓜岛那边过来的吗 |
[10:10] | Gloucester. G-l… | 是格洛斯特角 大写G 小写l |
[10:14] | Grab a rack in that second tent over there. | 自己拿个行李架去那边第二个帐篷 |
[10:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:19] | Sure thing. | 不客气 |
[10:23] | Oh, you know where I could find how company? | 请问你知道上哪找H连吗 |
[10:27] | 1st marines? | 陆战1团的H连 |
[10:29] | Somewhere over there. | 就那边的某个地方吧 |
[10:37] | – Wanna get some chow? – Been waiting for it. | -想吃点东西吗 -等不及了 |
[10:45] | – Ho ho ho. – We know this guy? | -哇喔 这谁啊 -有人认识这家伙吗 |
[10:47] | Mug’s ugly enough to ring a few bells. | 那张丑脸能呕倒一大片了 |
[10:49] | – Gloucester, maybe? – Was it Gloucester? | -在格洛斯特见过吧 -是吗 |
[10:51] | – Was it Gloucester? – Was he on Gloucester? | -是格洛斯特吗 -他到过格洛斯特吗 |
[10:52] | – He may have been on Gloucester. – He looks familiar. | -他好像去过 -看着眼熟 |
[10:54] | Maybe he was on Gloucester. | 看来他是去过格洛斯特角 |
[10:55] | I don’t know. He’s ugly. | 不知道 反正他是个丑八怪 |
[10:56] | Fuck you all. | 操你们的妈 |
[10:57] | Looks like a land crab that once crawled up my pee hole. | 就像某只爬进我裤裆里的陆居蟹 |
[11:03] | Hey, welcome home, cobber. | 欢迎归队 伙计 |
[11:08] | You have a good vacation? | 度假愉快吗 |
[11:11] | Anything to get away from you bastards. | 反正比跟你们这帮孙子一起强多了 |
[11:14] | We’re not so lucky. | 我们可没那么幸运 |
[11:16] | Oh, jeez! | 老天 |
[11:18] | Ho, there you go. | 爽到了吧 |
[11:20] | What’s in this? | 里面掺了什么 |
[11:22] | When it tastes this bad, it’s hard to tell. | 别品了 凑合着喝吧 |
[11:26] | What you got? | 你带了些什么回来 |
[11:28] | Pens. Tell santa whether you been | 笔 用来给圣诞老人汇报 |
[11:29] | naughty or nice. | 你们是乖宝宝还是淘气包 |
[11:30] | Naughty. The naughtiest. | 淘气包 我是孩子王 |
[11:32] | – It’s June. – It’s the south pacific. | -这才6月份 -在南太平洋 |
[11:35] | Christmas comes in June. | 6月份就过圣诞 |
[11:38] | For Hoosier… | 这是给山地人的 |
[11:40] | ’cause he’s always saying his prayers, making his bed. | 因为他总是乖乖做祷告 好好地铺床 |
[11:42] | – Aw! – Awww! | -哎哟 -啊咧 |
[11:43] | – Look at that. – That’s beautiful. | -真偏心 -多漂亮 |
[11:45] | – Chuckler? – Yes? | -阿呆 -到 |
[11:47] | – Thank you. – Heavier reading. | -谢谢啦 -重口味读物 |
[11:50] | – With pictures. – Here you go. | -有图有真相哦 -想看看吗 |
[11:52] | Something for Runner’s stocking. | 这本是给飞毛腿垫屁股的 |
[11:53] | Oh, I read this already. | 这本我都读过了 |
[12:11] | I don’t believe it. | 我没在做梦吧 |
[12:21] | Something’s wrong. | 有什么不对劲吗 |
[12:23] | Something’s very wrong if you made it through boot camp. | 你居然能通过新兵营 不对劲得不轻啊 |
[12:26] | Give me a break, you old greaser! | 快放开我 你这小流氓 |
[12:27] | Get up off my deck. | 给我从地上爬起来 |
[12:30] | – Captain Haldane. – Sir. | -哈尔登上尉 -长官 |
[12:32] | What’s this about, marine? | 这是怎么回事 小伙子 |
[12:33] | Some rite of greeting new to the corps? | 迎接新兵入营仪式吗 |
[12:35] | Yes, sir. Um, I mean, no, sir. | 是 长官 其实不是 |
[12:38] | – Who are you? – Private Eugene Sledge, sir. | -你是谁 -尤金·斯拉齐二等兵 长官 |
[12:41] | You fellas know each other | 你俩是认识呢 |
[12:42] | or is this some kind of conflict resolution? | 还是在用武力解决问题 |
[12:44] | Old friends, sir. | 是老朋友 长官 |
[12:45] | Mobile, Alabama, sir. | 亚拉巴马州的莫比尔 长官 |
[12:47] | – Mobile? – Yes, sir. | -莫比尔 -是的 长官 |
[12:49] | – Old friends, huh? – That explains it. | -是老朋友 -难怪 |
[12:53] | As you were. | 你们继续 |
[12:55] | But try not to dislocate a shoulder or break an arm. | 不过别弄得缺胳膊断腿 |
[12:57] | We need both you men healthy. | 我们还得带你们打仗呢 |
[12:59] | – Sir. – Sir. | -遵命 -遵命 |
[13:00] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[13:12] | Get me in hot water on the first day. | 来了第一天你就给我找事 |
[13:14] | Yeah, well, you deserve it! | 那又怎么样 你活该 |
[13:19] | Welcome to paradise. | 欢迎光临人间仙境 |
[13:22] | How do you get used to the smell around here? | 你居然能在这里喘过气来 |
[13:24] | Think this shitheap stinks now, | 这点屎臭味就闻不惯了吗 |
[13:26] | you should have seen it when we first got here. | 告诉你 我们刚来那会儿 |
[13:28] | It was wall-to-wall rats, crabs and rotten coconuts. | 耗子螃蟹成群 外加烂椰子臭气熏天 |
[13:32] | Thank god I’m rotating home. | 谢天谢地我要轮换回家啦 |
[13:35] | I can’t believe I finally get here and you go home. | 真不敢相信我刚来你就要走了 |
[13:37] | When you leavin’? | 什么时候走 |
[13:39] | When the marine corps tells me. | 等通知呗 |
[13:41] | – What’s your unit? – K-3-5. | -你哪个单位 -5团3营K连 |
[13:44] | A mortarman, just like you. | 迫击炮班成员 和你一样 |
[13:51] | Hallelujah. | 我的主啊 |
[13:54] | The health of the corps | 每一名陆战队员 |
[13:57] | is only as strong | 都要保持强健体魄 |
[13:59] | as the health of the individual marine. | 这样才能保证整支部队的强大战力 |
[14:03] | Marines will make every effort to keep themselves clean. | 陆战队员要不择手段地保持个人卫生 |
[14:10] | Hey, don’t you quit on me, fucker! | 你他妈敢耍我 |
[14:12] | – You gotta be kidding! – Not till I’ve rinsed. | -搞毛 -老子还没冲干净呢 |
[14:15] | They get hot chow to you when they can. | 他们会尽量给你热饭吃 |
[14:17] | You know, it might only be crud like this, | 看上去是不咋地 |
[14:19] | but when you been on the line taking fire, | 可当你在前线打仗时 |
[14:22] | hot chow is a miracle. | 就基本别指望吃上热饭了 |
[14:26] | – Oh, for heaven’s sake. – What is that, baby food? | -我的乖乖 -那是什么 婴儿奶粉吗 |
[14:32] | You know, you laugh– you laugh, | 别看你们现在笑得欢 |
[14:34] | but that might be worth its weight in gold someday. | 说不定那玩意到时比金子还值钱 |
[14:37] | You get hungry enough, somebody’ll want to trade for it. | 等到饥肠辘辘 就有人会和你换了 |
[14:41] | You do not trade this… Ever. | 但绝对不要换这个 |
[14:47] | .45 will stop a jap better than a clip of your carbine. | 用点45口径手枪打鬼子比卡宾枪还厉害 |
[14:49] | You hit one of the suckers in the hand with that, | 你用这家伙往个鬼子手上轰一枪 |
[14:52] | heh, take his arm right off. | 能把他整条胳膊都带下来 |
[14:54] | You can write your father a nice thank-you note for that. | 你可得写信好好谢谢你老爹 |
[14:57] | Working party– three of you boots go with Snafu. | 勤务组 你们三个新兵跟”衰人”走 |
[15:01] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[15:02] | You heard the sergeant… Now! | 听到中士说的了吗 快点 |
[15:05] | You don’t mind, do you, Leyden? | 你的给我了哦 莱顿 |
[15:08] | You assholes are gonna miss cleaning out oil barrels pretty soon. | 你们这帮蠢货定会想念擦油桶的日子 |
[15:08] | 禁止吸烟 | |
[15:13] | You’re gonna be humping up some fucking hill… | 等你们爬过那些狗日的山 |
[15:18] | Or across a beach, | 或是在穿过滩头时 |
[15:20] | Japs pouring shit for fire, | 被鬼子打得屁滚尿流 |
[15:23] | pissing your pants, crying “Boo hoo,” | 尿着裤子 哭爹喊娘 |
[15:26] | And wishing you were back here with nothing asked of you | 到了那时候 |
[15:29] | but to scrub oil out of drums. | 你们可巴不得跑回这儿刷油桶呢 |
[15:33] | Why don’t you grab a brush | 你有空在一旁说风凉话 |
[15:35] | and give us a hand? | 怎么不来帮我们一把 |
[15:37] | Fuck that shit. I scrub drums for no man. | 操你妈的 老子才不给人刷油桶呢 |
[15:40] | Can we take a break? | 能歇会儿吗 |
[15:42] | Do whatever you want. This ain’t my detail. | 随你便 和我无关 |
[15:44] | I was supposed to dump you all off here, | 本来把你们扔在这儿 |
[15:47] | then report back to the C.P. | 我就要回指挥所报道 |
[15:49] | Then why are you still here? | 那你怎么还不走 |
[15:51] | I like to watch the new guys sweat. | 老子就喜欢看新鸟汗流浃背 |
[16:13] | Ahh! Are those the most butt-ugly creatures | 娘咧 你这辈子有见过 |
[16:16] | you ever saw before in your life? | 比这更丑的东西么 |
[16:26] | Jesus, Sid. | 希德 你干什么 |
[16:30] | When you start pulling them out of your hooch in the morning, | 等到它们早上爬满你的帐篷 |
[16:33] | You won’t feel so tenderhearted. | 你就不会这么心软了 |
[16:58] | Lost mine in the polk. | 我的徽章不知哪儿去了 可能被人拿走了 |
[17:01] | Or somebody took it. Maybe one of the swabbies wanted a souvenir. | 讲不定是某个洗甲板的想留作纪念 |
[17:05] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:06] | Some of the guys think they’re good luck. | 肯定有人捡了个便宜 |
[17:09] | I don’t know. You can have this one. | 不知道 这个给你吧 |
[17:13] | I got a couple. | 我正好有一对 |
[17:17] | Here. | 给 |
[17:19] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -多谢 -客气啥 |
[17:29] | Sid? | 希德 |
[17:33] | What’s it like? | 战争是什么感觉 |
[17:42] | I slept with a woman in Melbourne. | 我在墨尔本和一个女人上了床 |
[17:44] | I’m not bragging. | 不是在炫耀什么 |
[17:48] | But that’s at one end, right? | 这只是一个开始 |
[17:52] | And then way down there as far as you can go… | 之后便一发不可收拾 |
[17:58] | And that’s what it’s like. | 就是这种感觉 |
[18:02] | And that– | 而这种感觉 |
[18:05] | That you could never imagine. | 你怎么也无法想象 |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:19] | I’m gonna miss you, Sid. | 我会想念你的 希德 |
[18:30] | You’ll be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[18:57] | Are you angry about something? | 你是在生气吗 |
[19:00] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[19:03] | I’m glad. | 我倍感欣慰 |
[19:05] | I won’t cry. | 我不会哭泣 |
[19:10] | Dear christ in heaven, would you look at her? | 老天爷 看看那个妞儿 |
[19:13] | I don’t know how to kiss or I would kiss you. | 若是知道如何亲吻 我又何必等到现在 |
[19:19] | Where do the noses go? | 要是碰到鼻子怎么办 |
[19:27] | There we go! | 终于亲了 |
[19:30] | What are you waiting for? Fuck her. | 还等毛啊 直接推倒 |
[19:33] | Think she’s blonde down there? | 她下面的毛是不是也是金的咧 |
[19:45] | Look, Pilar! | 快看 彼拉尔 |
[19:47] | Roberto fell in the brook. | 罗贝托掉进溪里去了 |
[19:52] | Fire! | 开火 |
[20:03] | Cease fire! Re! | 停火 退弹 |
[20:06] | Cease fire on the firing line! | 停火 站在射击线上 |
[20:11] | You stupid, goddamn shavetail son of a bitch! | 操你的狗日菜鸟少尉 |
[20:19] | You keep your fucking weapon pointed downrange | 你他妈的给我把枪一直对着靶区 |
[20:21] | or I will shove that fuckin’ piece up your sorry fucking ass. | 不然老子就用这玩意爆了你丫的屁眼 |
[20:26] | Don’t look at me, lieutenant. The gunny’s right. | 看我干什么 少尉 老枪说得没错 |
[20:30] | Next relay! | 下一组 |
[20:59] | You seen Phillips? | 看到菲利普斯了吗 |
[21:04] | I believe the angels are shipping out. | 小盆友坐船走了吧 |
[21:06] | You might catch them back down at the docks. | 去码头上目送他们吧 |
[21:31] | Sid was my best customer. | 我和希德最谈得来 |
[21:34] | When you’ve finished, please return it | 看完之后记得要还 |
[21:37] | to the pacific library of congress. | 还到太平洋国会图书馆 |
[21:42] | Kipling. Always good. | 吉卜林的著作 经久不衰 |
[21:45] | Most of these jokers can’t read. | 和那些插科打诨的基本没有共同语言 |
[21:49] | Have you heard the latest about the other war? | 听说其他战场的最新战况了吗 |
[21:51] | There’s another war? | 什么其他战场? |
[21:53] | We invaded europe. Landed last month in France. | 我们入侵了欧洲 上个月在法国登陆 |
[21:56] | Hell, unless you got a brother over there, | 日 管我鸟事 |
[21:57] | most guys don’t give a shit. | 我在那里又没熟人 |
[22:00] | My brother landed in Italy, | 我哥哥在意大利登陆 |
[22:02] | tank battalion. | 他是装甲营的 |
[22:05] | Well, I guess you get to give a shit. | 怪不得你这么关心 |
[22:11] | Just coffee, thanks. | 咖啡就行 多谢 |
[22:29] | That explains it. You’re a believer. | 怪不得 你是个教徒吗 |
[22:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:37] | Okay, question: | 好吧 提问时间 |
[22:39] | God created everything, right? | 主创造了万物 是吧 |
[22:41] | The heavens, the seven seas, the marine corps… | 天堂 七大洋 还有陆战队 |
[22:45] | Sleeping beauty there… | 还有那边睡得正香的小娘们 |
[22:47] | Even him. | 他也算 |
[22:48] | …Land crabs, rats, mosquitoes. | 还有陆蟹 老鼠和蚊子 |
[22:51] | The mosquitoes are a little tough to understand, I guess, but… | 我有点难以理解为什么要有蚊子… |
[22:53] | God created Japs too, right– | 上帝还创造了日本鬼子呢 |
[22:56] | Yellow slants who have tried to kill me on many occasions? | 整天想着杀我的日本贱狗 |
[23:00] | Japs come from the garden of eden too? | 日本鬼也是从伊甸园来的吗 |
[23:05] | Well, what we do is up to us. | 我们的所作所为由自己决定 |
[23:07] | He gives the choice. | 他只是创造条件 |
[23:10] | Free will. Right. | 自由意志是吧 真扯 |
[23:13] | Except he’s god, of course, | 别忘了 他是上帝 |
[23:15] | so he knows what we’re gonna do before we do it. | 我们要做什么 他早就一清二楚 |
[23:17] | Predestination. | 宿命论 |
[23:22] | So the whole game is fixed by the will of gramps on his throne | 这出闹剧其实就是他老人家的意思 |
[23:25] | while we’re down here for what? | 那我们到底搞毛的来着 |
[23:27] | His entertainment? That makes us chumps and god’s a sadist. | 给他找点乐子 傻乎乎地任他虐吗 |
[23:30] | And either way I got no use for him. | 不管怎样 老子可不想奉陪 |
[23:34] | So what do you believe in? | 你相信什么 |
[23:37] | I believe in ammunition. | 我相信真枪实弹 |
[23:39] | Tell you what, though. | 但还是告诉你吧 |
[23:42] | Since I’m not on speaking terms with him anymore, | 老子不再做祈祷这一类的屁事儿了 |
[23:44] | Next time you’re having a chat with the old geezer, | 下次你要是和那位怪老头聊天 |
[23:47] | can you ask him to sink a few Jap transports | 请他弄沉几艘鬼子的运输船 |
[23:49] | and have them all fall on their bayonets | 再让鬼子跌在自己的刺刀上被戳死 |
[23:51] | so I can get the fuck out of here and go home? | 好让我早日摆脱这鬼地方回家 |
[23:55] | I sure would appreciate it. | 我一定感激不尽 |
[24:03] | You go ahead and keep it. | 那本你就拿走吧 |
[24:05] | I don’t know why I have it in the first place. | 我都不知道当初留着它嘛用 |
[24:08] | No, thanks. | 不用了 多谢 |
[24:13] | I’ve got my own. | 我自己有 |
[24:41] | 贝里硫岛 1944年9月 | |
[24:43] | Follow the man in front of you | 跟紧你前面的人 |
[24:46] | and get off that beach. | 迅速冲过滩头 |
[24:48] | And when you get to the tree line, | 到了树林一带 |
[24:49] | remember to clear your weapons of sand. | 把武器里的沙子弄干净 |
[24:51] | – Aye, sir. – Mortarmen… | -是 长官 -迫击炮手注意… |
[24:52] | Here you go, marine. | 拿着 |
[24:53] | …make sure you have four H. E. Rounds set for fire. | …确保准备好4枚高爆弹 |
[24:57] | Good luck. God bless. | 各位好运 上帝保佑 |
[25:00] | You heard the skipper! Get your gear on. Move! | 长官下令了 拿好装备 出发 |
[25:06] | How’s my pack? | 我的背包还好吧 |
[25:09] | Let’s get it done, Eugene. | 快点儿弄好 尤金 |
[25:13] | Second squad, fourth boat! | 2班 4号艇 |
[25:19] | Get inside! Easy easy! Get inside. | 快点儿登艇 E连 快登艇 |
[25:25] | Section 1 and 2 loading. | 第1和第2区正在登艇 |
[25:27] | – Good luck, Sedge. – Thank you, sir. | -祝你好运 斯拉齐 -多谢 长官 |
[25:29] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[25:47] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[25:50] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:15] | Here we go, boys! | 出发了 弟兄们 |
[27:35] | Stay the fuck down! | 都他妈的给我蹲下 |
[27:40] | …My trespasses… | …我的罪过… |
[27:59] | Fire! Open fire! | 开火 |
[28:05] | Load and lock, gentlemen! | 弟兄们 上膛拉栓 准备战斗 |
[28:07] | Load and lock! | 准备战斗 |
[28:08] | Load and lock! | 准备战斗 |
[28:41] | Stand by, marines! | 准备 陆战队员们 |
[28:54] | Here we go! Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们到了 行动 |
[28:56] | Move move move! Go go go! | 动起来 快啊 |
[28:58] | Move out! | 快出去 |
[29:05] | Let’s move out! Let’s go! Move out! | 冲出去 快走 冲出去 |
[29:09] | Keep moving! Keep it moving! | 继续 不要停 |
[29:11] | Go, go, go! | 冲啊 |
[29:16] | Keep moving! | 别停下 |
[29:22] | Sledge, get on the beach! Let’s make a move! | 斯拉齐 快爬上来 别停下 |
[29:25] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 走啊 快走 |
[29:27] | Marines, move it! | 陆战队员 动起来 |
[29:37] | I’m hit! | 我中弹了 |
[29:39] | I’m hit! | 我中弹了 |
[29:41] | I’m bleeding out! I’m bleeding out! | 我流血不止 |
[29:45] | I’m bleeding out! Help! | 我在大出血 救命啊 |
[29:58] | Let’s go! Open fire! | 冲啊 开火 |
[30:07] | I’m hit! I’m hit! | 我受伤了 |
[30:09] | I can’t breathe! | 我喘不过气了 |
[30:29] | Get up, get up, get up! | 快起来 |
[30:42] | Corpsman! | 医护兵 |
[30:45] | Marine! Let’s go this way! | 大兵 这边走 |
[31:09] | Hold the mortars down! Hold the mortars! | 拿好迫击炮 |
[31:35] | Easy on the water. Easy on the water | 节约点喝 |
[31:37] | Where the hell is love company? | L连到底死哪儿去了 |
[31:39] | – Is this 3/7? – No, 3/5! | -你们是7团3营吗 -不 是5团3营 |
[31:42] | Well, where the hell is the 7th marines? | 那陆战7团到底在哪儿 |
[31:44] | You’re on orange beach 3! | 你现在3号橙滩上 |
[31:46] | 3/7’s supposed to be on our right flank. | 7团3营应该在我们的右翼 |
[31:49] | Goddamn cocksucking son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 真他妈的操蛋 |
[32:23] | Sledge! Sledge, you gotta– | 斯拉齐 你… |
[32:31] | They got us bracketed. We gotta move! | 他们想包抄我们 我们得转移 |
[32:33] | Let’s go! Get your ass out of this hole! | 走啊 快离开这里 |
[32:35] | We gotta move! | 快转移 |
[32:39] | Move! Get up there! | 走啊 上来 |
[32:44] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[32:56] | Sledge, God damn it, | 斯拉齐 他妈的 |
[32:57] | you gotta get your ass out of that hole right now! | 你快给我出来 |
[33:00] | Move it! Move forward. Join your squad! | 向前走 和你们班的人汇合 |
[33:03] | Move! | 走啊 |
[33:08] | Move move! | 快走 |
[33:12] | Keep your heads down! | 伏低 |
[33:17] | Aw, fuck! | 妈的 |
[33:23] | – We gotta get off the beach! – I know! | -我们得冲过去 -我知道 |
[33:25] | – Leckie, you gotta move! – Leave me the fuck alone! | -莱基 你不能呆在那儿 -你他妈的别管我 |
[33:36] | I’m fucking bleeding out! | 我他妈的快死了 |
[33:53] | Keep ’em here, Gunny. I gotta find second platoon. | 你和他们留在这儿 我去找2排的人 |
[33:56] | – Aye aye, sir. – Hillbilly! | -是 长官 -狗子 |
[33:58] | You’re with me. Bring a runner. Let’s go! | 你跟上我 带上个传令兵 出发 |
[34:01] | You, let’s go! | 你 跟我来 |
[34:11] | – “K” Company? – Part of it. | -是K连吗 -只有一部分 |
[34:15] | You’re supposed to hook up with the rest of the battalion | 你们得和营里的其他部队在机场 |
[34:16] | in the southern edge of the airfield, in the Brushline. | 南面的灌木丛那边汇合 |
[34:21] | Got it. | 明白 |
[34:22] | You guys got any water? | 你们有水吗 |
[34:24] | No, we ain’t got any fucking water. | 没有 他妈的 没人有水 |
[34:26] | Southern edge of the airfield. | 机场南边 |
[34:28] | Everybody take another salt pill. | 每人再吃一颗盐丸 |
[34:32] | Gunny, bring them up here. | 老枪 带他们过来 |
[34:34] | Do it later! We gotta move! | 待会儿再吃 我们得走了 |
[34:35] | Let’s go! | 我们上 |
[34:43] | Keep moving! | 继续前进 |
[34:51] | let’s go! | 冲啊 |
[34:58] | Covering fire! | 火力掩护 |
[35:04] | Shift left! | 左边 |
[35:15] | Oh, fuck! | 妈了个逼的 |
[35:18] | Keep the fire on them! | 继续开火 |
[35:33] | Oh, Bill. Bill. | 比尔 比尔 |
[35:37] | Dropped my fucking weapon. | 枪给他妈的掉了 |
[35:39] | Corpsman! Corpsman! | 医护兵 医护兵 |
[35:43] | Corpsman! | 医护兵 |
[35:47] | Corpsman! | 医护兵 |
[35:51] | Hey, everything’s gonna be fine. Bill! | 会没事的 比尔 |
[35:53] | It ain’t shit. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 真的 会没事的 |
[35:58] | It ain’t shit. | 不骗你 |
[36:03] | Damn it! Corpsman! | 该死 医护兵 |
[36:07] | There you are, god damn it! | 妈的 你终于来了 |
[36:10] | Pressure! Pressure! | 压住这里 |
[36:14] | – Sorry. – What? | -对不起 -什么 |
[36:21] | – Bill? – Help me carry him back. | -比尔 -帮我把他抬回去 |
[36:24] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[36:28] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[36:32] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[36:54] | Son of a bitch. Those are Jap tanks. | 狗娘养的 鬼子坦克来了 |
[36:59] | Mortars! Get me some H.E. On those sons of bitches! | 迫击炮组 用高爆弹叫那些狗日的好看 |
[37:05] | – Now! Let’s go, let’s go. – You heard the lieutenant. | -大家快上 -上尉下令了 |
[37:07] | Let’s go! Move out! | 冲 快冲 |
[37:14] | Hold here, hold here! | 放这儿 就这儿 |
[37:20] | 250– three rounds, H.E.! | 距离250 3发高爆弹 |
[37:21] | 250– three rounds, H.E.! | 距离250 3发高爆弹 |
[37:32] | Hot load! | 强装药 |
[37:34] | – Hanging! – Fire! | -准备 -开火 |
[37:39] | – Hanging! – Fire! | -准备 -开火 |
[37:44] | Drop 2-5. | 距离减少25 |
[37:51] | – Hanging! – Fire! | -准备 -开火 |
[37:53] | Hot load! | 强装药 |
[37:55] | – Hanging! – Fire! | -准备 -开火 |
[38:11] | – Hanging! – Fire! | -准备 -开火 |
[38:15] | Round’s complete. | 打完了 |
[38:19] | Fall back 50 and dig in! | 后退50码隐蔽 |
[38:21] | – Let’s go! – Oh, shit. | -快走 -该死 |
[38:25] | – Shit! – Fall back! | -操 -快撤 |
[38:41] | Fuck! | 操他妈 |
[38:52] | Spread out! Spread out! | 散开 散开 |
[39:00] | Chuckler. Chuckler. | 阿呆 阿呆 |
[39:05] | You see Chuckler or Runner? | 看到阿呆和飞毛腿没 |
[39:07] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[39:09] | Juergins or Conley? H-2-1? | 约根斯和克鲁尼 1团2营H连的 |
[39:11] | Never heard of them. | 没听过他们 |
[39:15] | Lieutenant wants us up front. Let’s go! | 中尉让我们到前面去 走 |
[39:23] | Leckie! Leckie! | 莱基 莱基 |
[39:25] | Runner! | 飞毛腿 |
[39:30] | – Are you okay? – Thirsty. | -没事吧 -渴死了 |
[39:39] | Hoosier got hit. | 山地人中弹了 |
[39:44] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 继续前进 |
[39:46] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快上 |
[39:53] | You going asiatic? | 你丫的开始学鬼子了? |
[39:56] | Feet are soaking wet. | 双脚湿透了 |
[40:01] | What you gonna do in your stockin’ feet | 要是鬼子突破防线 |
[40:02] | when the fucking Japs bust through the line? | 你穿双袜子顶个鸟用 |
[40:52] | Get back! Take cover! | 快撤 隐蔽 |
[41:03] | You men got enough ammo? | 弹药够吗 |
[41:05] | Sure thing, skipper. | 当然 头儿 |
[41:07] | Perimeter’s 30yds out from your hole. | 防线离你的掩壕有30码 |
[41:10] | L.P.’s out beyond that. | 登陆点就在那边 |
[41:12] | The password’s “Lilliputian.” | 口令是”侏儒” |
[41:13] | One man awake at all times. | 留一人放哨 |
[41:19] | Lilliputian? | 侏儒? |
[41:21] | Hard for the japs to say. | 鬼子说不来这词儿 |
[41:24] | Hard for me to say. | 连我也说不利索 |
[41:35] | Trade you. | 咱俩换 |
[41:48] | Shit, I forgot about that guy. | 操 差点忘了那个家伙 |
[42:20] | We’re rich, boys. | 发财了 兄弟们 |
[42:26] | Jap’s got a shitload of gold in his teeth. | 鬼子镶了金牙 |
[42:29] | Gold is what? Thirty bucks an ounce? | 金子值多少 30美元1盎司吗 |
[42:44] | Take the first watch. Wake me up in four hours. | 你先放哨 4小时后换我 |
[42:48] | Anything moves, kill it. | 一有动静就开枪 |
[43:28] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[43:35] | You ever been to the grand canyon? | 你去过大峡谷吗[位于亚利桑那州] |
[43:39] | No. | 没有 |
[43:41] | My dad went when he was a boy. | 我老爸小时候去过 |
[43:44] | He was always going on about it when I was little. | 我小时候他常跟我提起 |
[43:47] | I’d ask him about it. He said I had to see it to understand. | 我问他什么样 他说得眼见为实 |
[43:51] | Finally took me when I was 10. | 后来我10岁时 他带我去了那 |
[43:53] | We got there late at night to these cabins. | 我们到那里的小木屋时已经深夜 |
[43:56] | Couldn’t see a thing on account of the dark. | 太黑了什么也看不到 |
[43:59] | Next morning we got up, | 第二天一早 我们起来 |
[44:01] | Went outside– | 出去一看 |
[44:03] | 10yds from where we slept, the fucking grand canyon. | 发现大峡谷就近在咫尺 |
[44:07] | A mile down, colors I’d never seen before. | 放眼望去 从未见过的壮丽景观尽收眼底 |
[44:12] | My dad was right: Pictures don’t show it. | 老爸说得没错 照片可秀不出这等美景 |
[44:18] | You have to be there | 你得身临其境 |
[44:20] | looking down into it. | 亲眼目睹 |
[44:24] | Shut the fuck up, you idiot. | 快他妈闭嘴 白痴 |
[44:32] | We have to go out there tomorrow. | 明天我们就得去那儿了 |