时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Wayward Pines”… | 《黑松镇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸去哪儿了 |
[00:07] | This school… | 这所学校 |
[00:08] | it isn’t like your other school. | 和其他学校都不一样 |
[00:10] | Welcome to Orientation. | 欢迎来到适应课程 |
[00:12] | Well, you must be Theresa, my new number two. | 你一定是特丽萨吧 我的第二号员工 |
[00:17] | Your first client. | 这是你第一个客户 |
[00:18] | Okay, so you want me to sell him a house? | 恩 你想要我卖给他一套房子吗 |
[00:19] | No. I want you to give him a house. | 不 我要你送他一套房子 |
[00:23] | Oh! | 噢 |
[00:24] | – What is this? – He’s an insurgent. | -这是干嘛 -他是个叛徒 |
[00:26] | – He defaced public property with… – _ | 他在公共场所 |
[00:29] | …subversive graffiti. | 乱写乱画 |
[00:33] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[00:34] | Sheriff Burke… | 伯克警长 |
[00:35] | you must call a reckoning for Peter McCall tomorrow. | 明天就是你清算皮得·麦考尔的时候 |
[00:39] | We refer to them as Abbies. | 我们称他们为阿比人 |
[00:42] | Looks like us. | 他们和我们很像啊 |
[00:43] | That’s because it once was. | 因为他们曾经就是我们 |
[00:46] | There were more of these chambers and they were all filled… | 那里有很多小房间 里面都是 |
[00:49] | – Filled with what? – With people. | -都是什么 -都是人 |
[00:51] | A great scientist foresaw the coming of the Aberrations. | 一位伟大的科学家预见了阿比人的到来 |
[00:55] | So he created an ark. | 因此他造了一艘方舟 |
[00:57] | Who is he, this… scientist? | 这个科学家是谁 |
[00:59] | I should introduce myself… | 我该介绍下我自己 |
[01:01] | David Pilcher. | 我是戴维·皮尔彻 |
[01:02] | This is not the year 2014. | 现在不是2014年 |
[01:06] | This is the year 4028. | 而是4028年 |
[01:09] | All that is left of civilization, all that remains is… | 唯一所剩的人类文明就是 |
[01:13] | Wayward Pines. | 黑松镇 |
[02:05] | Wait! Wait for them! | 等等 等等他们 |
[02:07] | Wait up! | 等等 |
[02:08] | – Run! – Okay. | -快跑 -恩 |
[04:07] | You didn’t think Wayward Pines ran itself, did you? | 你不会认为黑松镇是凭空出现的 对吧 |
[04:17] | All our building materials, | 所有的建筑材料 |
[04:19] | clothing, archives, historical documentation, | 布料 档案和历史文文件 |
[04:22] | are securely all stored here. | 全都安全保存在这里 |
[04:25] | Everything except food, which is stored in a separate facility. | 除了食物外的其他东西都保存在另外一个基地里 |
[04:29] | I bet you’ve already seen that, haven’t you, Mr. Burke? | 我猜你去过那里了 对吧 伯克先生 |
[04:32] | Of course eventually Wayward | 黑松镇最终 |
[04:33] | Pines will be entirely self-sufficient. | 肯定会完全自给自足 |
[04:36] | We’re all focused on | 我们要做的是 |
[04:37] | making that transition as smooth as possible. | 让这个过程尽可能地顺利 |
[04:40] | This way. | 这边走 |
[04:41] | Ready? Take ’em out. | 准备好了吗 取出来 |
[04:42] | This way. | 这边走 |
[04:45] | I’m sorry, Mr. Johnson. If your wife’s not returning your calls, | 很抱歉 约翰逊先生 如果你妻子没接电话的话 |
[04:46] | 黑松镇 就是未来 | |
[04:48] | there’s not much I can… | 我也无能为力 |
[04:50] | Of course, I’ll give her the message. | 当然 我会转告她的 |
[04:53] | – Hey… – Yes, sir I will… | -嘿 -好的先生 我会 |
[04:55] | …who are all of these people? | 这些是什么人 |
[04:57] | Volunteers. Over 200 of them. | 都是志愿者 整整二百多人 |
[05:01] | They’ve devoted their lives to the cause. | 他们会在这里贡献一生 |
[05:03] | Where do they live? | 他们住在哪儿 |
[05:06] | They live, work, eat, sleep here, in the complex. | 他们就在这里生活 工作 吃饭 睡觉 |
[05:10] | They left their families and their lives to help me realize | 他们丢弃了自己的过去和家庭 |
[05:14] | all of this, none of it would be possible without them. | 来帮助我实现这一切 没有他们这些是不可能实现的 |
[05:19] | You are the beating heart of Wayward Pines. | 你们就是黑松镇的心脏 |
[05:24] | I’m sorry to interrupt, Dr. | 抱歉打扰了 皮尔彻博士 |
[05:25] | Pilcher, they need you down in the CRU. | 他们想要你去一趟气候研究中心 |
[05:28] | Thank you, Christina. | 谢谢你 克里斯汀娜 |
[05:30] | This shouldn’t take too long. | 我应该不会耽误太久 |
[05:32] | I’ll go take a look at his arm. Hmm? | 我会看看他的胳膊的 |
[05:34] | This way, Mr. Burke. | 这边走 伯克先生 |
[05:42] | Ben… | 本 |
[05:44] | what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:48] | Something’s wrong. | 肯定有事 |
[05:53] | Is it about that girl? | 是因为那个女孩吗 |
[05:55] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[05:56] | Do you remember that poster | 你记得以前我房间里 |
[05:58] | that I used to have in my room, above my desk? | 桌子上的那张海报吗 |
[06:01] | Oh, yes, the… the one of the Earth? | 恩 画着地球的那一张 |
[06:03] | Thinking about how there’s… | 想着这个地球上 |
[06:06] | there’s like billions of people on the Earth. | 生活着几十亿人 |
[06:12] | And there’s more and more every day. | 每天人口都在增加 |
[06:18] | I don’t know… I… That always just made me feel… | 我不知道 这总让我感觉自己很 |
[06:22] | small. | 渺小 |
[06:27] | And that’s normal. Well, you know, | 那很正常 你要知道 |
[06:29] | I think we all feel like that sometimes. | 有时候我们都有那样的感觉 |
[06:32] | But then today I was thinking, “What if it does matter?” | 但今天我在想 “如果有关系呢” |
[06:38] | What we do, actually, | 如果我们所做的一切 |
[06:41] | means something. | 都会有相应的后果呢 |
[06:45] | That’s a lot scarier. | 这样想更可怕了 |
[06:47] | And what made you start thinking about all this? | 你为什么会这样想呢 |
[06:51] | The science class, I guess. | 我猜是科学课吧 |
[06:57] | Everything’s gonna be all right. Fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[07:01] | You just need to eat something. | 你只是需要吃点东西 |
[07:14] | Hello, Ted. | 哈喽 泰德 |
[07:15] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[07:18] | – Have some goodies for ya. – Mm. | -给你带了点东西 -恩 |
[07:21] | Excellent. | 好的 |
[07:29] | All right. | 签好了 |
[07:31] | Uh, you mentioned the other | 你那天提到 |
[07:33] | day there was a package you needed picked up? | 你有个要送的包裹吗 |
[07:36] | I think it was in the back. | 那包裹好像在里面 |
[07:39] | Oh… | 噢 |
[07:40] | yes. | 是的 |
[07:41] | Thank you, I-I totally forgot. Uh, d-d-do you mind? | 谢谢你 我完全忘了 你介意吗 |
[07:44] | – No. No. – All right, this way. | -不 不 -恩 这边走 |
[07:58] | Harold, uh, Ted just came by to pick up that package. | 哈罗德 泰德来拿那个包裹 |
[08:01] | Uh, I think it’s right back here. | 额 就在那边 |
[08:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:09] | We can’t meet here. | 我们不能在这里见面 |
[08:11] | – I thought that this room was clean. – It is. | -我认为这屋子没人监视 -是没人监视 |
[08:12] | I don’t care. You-You coming back here with me, | 我不管 你就这样跑来 |
[08:15] | – how do you think that looks? | 他们会怎么想 |
[08:16] | – Looks like I’m picking up a package. | 他们会认为我是来拿包裹的 |
[08:17] | – Or it looks like we’re meeting. – Which… we need to. | -也会认为我们是来见面的 -是的 我们需要见面 |
[08:21] | – I can’t find it. – Can’t find what? | -我找不到了 -找不到什么 |
[08:24] | McCall’s package. | 麦考尔的包裹 |
[08:25] | – Then what the hell is this? – Doorknobs. | -那这个是什么 -门把手 |
[08:28] | Without it, we can’t finish what we started. | 没有这个 我们就半途而废了 |
[08:30] | – Did you check his house? – Yeah. | -你检查了他房子吗 -恩 |
[08:31] | – Basement? – Yeah. | -地下室呢 -恩 |
[08:32] | – Crawlspace? – Kate… | -其他缝隙呢 -凯特 |
[08:34] | it’s not there. | 没在那里 |
[08:35] | What about his office? | 那他的办公室呢 |
[08:36] | Why would it be in his office? | 为什么会在他的办公室 |
[08:38] | Because it’s not in his house. | 因为他房子里面没有 |
[08:40] | Just… check it. | 去找找吧 |
[08:42] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[08:43] | Bill’s always around. | 比尔一直在那儿 |
[08:45] | Plus t-t-t-the place is crawling with cameras and bugs. | 而且那里全是摄像头和窃听器 |
[08:48] | And they… they got that new girl working there, | 还有个新来的女的在那里上班 |
[08:49] | the… the cute brunette one. | 深色皮肤的那个 |
[08:50] | – What’s her name? – Theresa. | -她叫什么名字 -特丽萨 |
[08:54] | Yeah, right. Theresa. | 恩 对的 特丽萨 |
[08:57] | I thought it over, Bill, and I quit. | 我想过了 比尔 我不干了 |
[08:59] | Oh, no, come on now, you can’t quit. | 噢 别这样 你不能辞职 |
[09:01] | I’ve spent 8 years in here, 8 damn years dealing with your crap. | 我在这里干了八年了 一直处理你这些破事儿 |
[09:06] | And the minute an agent spot opens up | 房产代理这个职位一空出来 |
[09:08] | you just pass me over for a shiny new model. | 你就让给了这个新来的模特儿 |
[09:12] | You know, the only surprising thing is… I didn’t see it coming. | 让我惊讶的是 我没意料到这一切 |
[09:14] | – No… Maybe I should… | 不 也许我该 |
[09:16] | – W-Where are you gonna go, Henrietta? Huh? | 你要去哪儿 汉丽埃塔 |
[09:18] | Wait. D-Do you know about some job openings out of state? | 等等 你知道外面有人招聘吗 |
[09:21] | – Here, let me help. – No, I got it, sweetheart. | -我来帮你 -不用了 亲爱的 |
[09:30] | Henrietta… | 汉丽埃塔 |
[09:33] | listen, I didn’t ask for this job. Okay? I even told Bill | 听着 不是我要的这份工作 好吗 我甚至告诉比尔 |
[09:37] | – that you should have it. – You must have been very persuasive. | -你应该上岗的 -那你说服别人肯定很有一手 |
[09:39] | I-I don’t want the job. I had no choice. | 我不想要这份工作 我别无选择 |
[09:42] | Like everybody else, you must know how this town works. Really. | 你和其他人都知道这个小镇是怎么一回事 对吧 |
[09:45] | Listen, the truth is I’m | 听着 我一直想要 |
[09:46] | trying to get back home to Seattle and… | 回到西雅图的家 |
[09:48] | there was a new client earlier who said that he saw things. | 之前有个新客户说他看见了一些东西 |
[09:51] | – Okay. Listen, Tracey. – Theresa. | -听着 特蕾西 -是特丽萨 |
[09:54] | Theresa… I get you. Okay? | 特丽萨 我懂你 好吗 |
[09:56] | Hell, I should. I used to be you. | 我曾经和你一样 |
[09:58] | But whatever you think you’re doing, | 但不管你在做些什么 |
[10:00] | I promise you, it’s going nowhere good. | 我向你保证 没有什么好处的 |
[10:02] | Look what they did to Peter. | 看看他们对彼得做了什么吧 |
[10:04] | They killed him and not just ’cause of some graffiti. | 他们才不是因为乱涂乱画杀了他 |
[10:06] | I don’t believe that horse manure for a second. | 我才不信那些鬼话 |
[10:09] | Because he was looking where he wasn’t supposed to. | 因为他看到了一些他不该看到的东西 |
[10:11] | Peter McCall thought Plot 33 was a way out. | 彼得·麦考尔认为从三十三区可以出去 |
[10:14] | What do you mean by that? What is Plot 33? | 什么意思 什么是三十三区 |
[10:17] | You want to end up dead, too, hon? | 你也想没命吗 亲爱的 |
[10:19] | Don’t be stupid. | 别犯傻了 |
[10:24] | I can understand if you’re angry with me. | 你生我气的话我能理解 |
[10:28] | I’m quite sure everything has been… | 我知道一切都很 |
[10:32] | confusing. | 让人迷惑 |
[10:35] | But I assure you… | 但我向你保证 |
[10:40] | there is a purpose to everything you find so strange. | 你所认为的奇怪的事 背后都是有目的的 |
[10:45] | I guess it’s all been one big misunderstanding, huh? | 这些都是一场误会 对吧 |
[10:48] | Hmm. I suppose that’s… | 恩 这也许 |
[10:51] | hard for you to accept, but yes. | 对你来说难以接受 但是 |
[10:55] | I’m glad we got that cleared up. | 很高兴我们说清楚了 |
[11:08] | Ever since you came here… | 你自从到了这里 |
[11:11] | you’ve been trying to… save yourself… | 就一直想救你自己 |
[11:17] | save your wife… | 救你妻子 |
[11:21] | save your beautiful son… | 和你那可爱的儿子 |
[11:23] | and that’s quite commendable. | 这可真勇气可嘉 |
[11:26] | Wayward Pines is bigger than you. | 但黑松镇比你重要 |
[11:29] | It’s bigger than them. | 比他们重要 |
[11:32] | It’s bigger than anyone of us. | 比我们任何人都重要 |
[11:35] | David needs you now. | 戴维现在需要你的帮忙 |
[11:38] | He needs you to take responsibility for all of Wayward Pines. | 他要你为黑松镇担起责任 |
[11:42] | Pamela Pilcher to the CRU. | 请潘梅拉·皮尔彻到气候研究中心 |
[11:45] | Pamela Pilcher… to the CRU. | 请潘梅拉·皮尔彻到气候研究中心 |
[11:47] | Duty calls. | 有工作要做啊 |
[11:51] | – Pamela Pilcher? – Mm-hmm. | -潘梅拉·皮尔彻 -恩 |
[11:54] | – Are you his wife? – Oh, no. | -你是他妻子吗 -噢 不是 |
[11:58] | His sister. | 是他的妹妹 |
[12:00] | He got mother’s good looks. | 他继承了妈妈的好皮相 |
[12:02] | I got her courage. | 我继承了她不怕死的勇气 |
[12:05] | David will be back with you in a moment. | 戴维待会来找你 |
[12:09] | Who knows, perhaps by the end of the day | 谁知道呢 也许今天过去了 |
[12:10] | you’ll see things in a whole new light. | 你会用全新的眼光看待这里的一切 |
[13:18] | I don’t think he likes you. | 我觉得它不喜欢你 |
[13:23] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[13:25] | – Stand down. Thank you. – Sir. | -退下 谢谢 -先生 |
[13:45] | Who are they? | 那是什么 |
[13:48] | Distant cousins. | 远方的表亲 |
[13:50] | How distant? | 有多远 |
[13:53] | In the late 1990s, we humans began to understand | 在九十年代末期 我们人类才开始理解 |
[13:56] | the dire impact we were having on our environment. | 我们对环境造成的毁灭性影响 |
[14:00] | At the same time, one | 同时 |
[14:02] | division of my company made a surprise discovery. | 我公司的一个部门有了一个惊讶的发现 |
[14:05] | A small, but significant mutation… | 我们基因中存在着一个微小的 |
[14:08] | in our own DNA. | 但不容忽视的突变 |
[14:10] | We were changing the world. And as a result… | 我们改变着世界 但最终 |
[14:14] | we ourselves were beginning to change. | 我们自身也开始改变 |
[14:17] | Adapt. | 去适应环境 |
[14:21] | I tried to warn the global community, | 我试着警告国际社会 |
[14:24] | I thought they would listen. | 我以为他们会听我的 |
[14:27] | I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[14:31] | David, let’s get going. It’s almost 9 o’clock. | 戴维 我们走吧 都九点了 |
[14:38] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[14:42] | What are you doing? Come on, let’s go. | 你在干嘛 走啊 |
[14:43] | Did you see the look on their faces? | 你看见了他们的表情吗 |
[14:49] | I’ll be there punchline on Monday. | 我星期一就要在这里作陈词 |
[14:52] | I don’t see why you care what those people are thinking. | 我不明白你为什么在意这些人的想法 |
[14:55] | You know what you are doing. | 你清楚自己在做什么就好了啊 |
[14:57] | We got plenty of time. | 我们还有很多时间 |
[15:00] | – What? – We got all the time in the world. | -什么 -我们能活着的时间还有很多 |
[15:04] | You see, that’s the real danger. | 看吧 这就是危险所在 |
[15:06] | The concept of time. Always more time. | 时间的概念 总是说还有很多时间 |
[15:10] | The problem isn’t real unless it affects us directly. | 问题来了才会开始着急 |
[15:13] | Prioritize the present, what’s in front of us. | 只想着现在 想着眼前的事 |
[15:16] | Otherwise, just delay, delay, delay… | 剩下的就不停地拖啊拖 |
[15:19] | Well, you just have to keep on working. | 只要你一直不停地努力 |
[15:21] | You’ll know when the answers show up. | 答案出现时 你会知道的 |
[15:23] | No… | 不 |
[15:26] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我做不到了 |
[15:27] | Even if we have the support | 就算我们有全世界的支持 |
[15:29] | of the whole world to reverse these changes… | 改变这一切 我也做不到了 |
[15:32] | it’ll probably be too late. | 那时都已经太晚了 |
[15:35] | On my own. | 我一个人坚持不到那么久 |
[15:40] | You know better than that. | 不是这样的 |
[15:43] | You’re not alone, David. | 你不是孤军奋战 戴维 |
[15:47] | You’re right. My sister. | 你说得对 妹妹 |
[15:50] | The recovering drug addict. | 和你这个还在治疗中的瘾君子 |
[15:53] | Together, we’re gonna save mankind. | 一起 我们就可以拯救人类 |
[15:58] | And who knows… | 谁知道呢 |
[15:59] | some day we might. | 我们也许有一天做得到 |
[16:02] | Meantime, let’s get some supper, I’m starving. | 我们去吃晚饭吧 我要饿死了 |
[16:06] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[16:08] | My sister was right. | 我妹妹说对了 |
[16:10] | It would take time. | 这要花时间 |
[16:12] | I couldn’t protect the entire world. | 我不能保护整个世界 |
[16:16] | But I could protect a select few. | 但我能保护其中的一部分 |
[16:22] | I wrote a book. I redirected profits | 我写了一本书 我将书本的利润 |
[16:24] | from my companies into research and development of cryonics. | 用来在公司做人体冷冻技术的研究和发展 |
[16:29] | If this was to be our future, | 如果我们的未来会变成这样 |
[16:31] | then I-I had to find some way to avoid it. | 那我一定要想办法阻止 |
[16:38] | I had to save some of us. | 我要拯救我们其中的一部分 |
[17:17] | What you lookin’ at, babe? | 你在看什么 宝贝儿 |
[17:20] | Just a surveyor map. | 我在看测量图 |
[17:22] | I-I thought I told you to | 我不是告诉过你 |
[17:23] | 三十三区 第四街区 1.66英亩 | |
[17:23] | look at properties for that big-shot lawyer. | 帮那个大律师找栋房子的嘛 |
[17:26] | He’s still in ICU, so I have the time. | 他还在重症监护室 有的是时间 |
[17:28] | Well, that ain’t what I asked you to do. | 但我没叫你干这个 |
[17:31] | Just one s… | 就等一会儿 |
[17:32] | How about right now? | 现在去如何 |
[17:37] | Do you know anything about this Plot 33? | 你知道三十三区吗 |
[17:41] | It’s a big empty lot. | 那是一片很大的空地 |
[17:43] | And as far as I can tell, nobody has developed on it, | 没人在那里开发 在我看来 |
[17:45] | which is strange because… Look, it’s right here. | 这很奇怪 因为你看 |
[17:47] | It’s on Boxwood and Third Street. Which is… | 位于黄杨木第三大街 |
[17:50] | It seems to me prime residential area. | 我看那里很适合开发居民区 |
[17:53] | Undeveloped? | 没有开发吗 |
[17:55] | Oh, I’ll be damned. | 噢 我完蛋了 |
[17:57] | That is very interesting, Theresa. | 这可真有趣 特丽萨 |
[17:59] | See, here is the thing, though. | 不过是这样的 |
[18:01] | When I want you to look at surveyor maps, then I would say, | 我要你看测量图时 我会说 |
[18:05] | Theresa, hon, will you look at some surveyor maps for me? | 亲爱的特丽萨 你能帮我看看测量图吗 |
[18:08] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[18:10] | only forget about all this Plot 33 nonsense. | 忘了这个三十三区的事儿吧 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:15] | Thank you, hon. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[18:22] | Hi, Bill. | 嗨 比尔 |
[18:24] | Yeah. | 嗨 |
[18:25] | Theresa, uh… | 特丽萨 额 |
[18:27] | I was… | 我 |
[18:29] | Can… can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[18:32] | Testing cryonic suspension was both dangerous and illegal. | 冷冻人体悬置试验是很危险的 也是违法的 |
[18:37] | I couldn’t have made it public, even if I wanted to. | 即使我想公开也不行 |
[18:40] | How did you hide the funding? | 那你怎么掩盖资金的 |
[18:42] | Dummy corporations? | 靠空壳公司吗 |
[18:44] | Along with various trusts and charities. | 还有些信托人和慈善机构 |
[18:46] | You have enough money, you can get away with anything. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[18:49] | Well… | 但是 |
[18:51] | we took notice… | 我们注意到了 |
[18:54] | – Kate, Evans. – Others, too, eventually, | -凯特 埃文斯 -还有其他人 |
[18:56] | but… it wasn’t ’cause of the money. | 但这不是因为钱的问题 |
[18:59] | – It was the disappearances. – Dr. Pilcher, she’s stable now. | -是因为他们消失了 -皮尔彻博士 她稳定下来了 |
[19:08] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[19:10] | Just here. | 在这里 |
[19:25] | Blood pressure 110/80. | 血压110/80 |
[19:28] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[19:29] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[19:31] | Sara Barlow from Missouri. | 莎拉·巴罗 来自密苏里州 |
[19:33] | She’s a teacher. | 她是个老师 |
[19:36] | How many more are there? | 其他还有多少人 |
[19:49] | Harold and I, we’ve been thinking for a while about | 哈罗德和我想了一段时间 |
[19:52] | getting a new house and… | 我们想要栋新房子 |
[19:54] | What do you want, Kate? | 你想要什么 凯特 |
[19:57] | It’s a small town. | 这是一个小镇 |
[19:59] | We can’t spend the rest of our lives hiding from each other. | 我们不可能下半辈子都东遮西掩 |
[20:02] | I don’t intend on spending the rest of my life here. | 我可不打算在这里过下半辈子 |
[20:05] | We don’t always get what we want. | 人不会总是得偿所愿 |
[20:08] | No, we don’t. | 是呀 不总是如此 |
[20:09] | – Hey, girls. – Hi. | -嗨 姑娘们 -嗨 |
[20:11] | I didn’t realize you two were friends. | 我不知道你们两人还是朋友 |
[20:13] | Oh, yeah. We’ve, uh… actually, known each other for a while. | 噢 是的 实际上 我们相互认识有一段时间了 |
[20:16] | We’re… | 我们是 |
[20:17] | old friends. | 旧交 |
[20:19] | Totally, makes sense. I mean… | 原来这样啊 我是说 |
[20:21] | Kate, I’ve seen you talking to Ethan, so… | 凯特 我见你和伊森聊过天 那么 |
[20:24] | What can I get you? | 你们需要什么 |
[20:28] | Hey there, Bill. | 你好 比尔 |
[20:31] | Got a delivery here for your new co-worker. | 有一个给你新同事的包裹 |
[20:32] | Do you want me to go put it by your desk? | 需要我放在你的桌子上吗 |
[20:34] | I ain’t coming to get it. | 又不是我的包裹 |
[20:40] | So, uh… | 那么 嗯 |
[20:41] | Teddy boy… | 古惑仔 |
[20:43] | what’s going on with you and Harold’s girl, huh? | 你和哈罗德的妞是怎么回事 |
[20:46] | I see you two talking all the time. | 我看见你俩一直说个不停 |
[20:50] | It’s just… just deliveries. | 只是在说关于送包裹的事 |
[20:55] | Well, you let me know if she needs another delivery boy. | 如果她还需要一个快递员 就告诉我 |
[20:59] | ‘Cause I’ll be ready and willing. | 我可是迫不及待呀 |
[21:11] | You know, this package, I just realized. | 我刚刚意识到 这个包裹 |
[21:15] | It’s actually for Theresa Cook. | 其实是给特丽萨·库克的 |
[21:18] | Not Theresa Burke. | 而不是特丽萨·伯克 |
[21:22] | So why the hell are you still standing there? | 那你他妈愣在这干啥 |
[21:25] | Sorry. Long day, man. | 对不起 日子过的不容易 伙计 |
[21:28] | You let me know about Kate. | 通知我凯特的事儿啊 |
[21:48] | Waiting for a package? | 在等包裹吗 |
[21:50] | No, no. I, uh… I was just thinking. | 不 不 我 额 我刚刚走神了 |
[21:56] | So you and Harold want a house? | 你和哈罗德想要座房子吗 |
[21:59] | No. No. I-I… I don’t want a house. | 不 不是 我 我 我并不想要房子 |
[22:06] | That’s not why I came to you. | 那不是我找你的原因 |
[22:09] | I came to you because… because I want to change things. | 我来找你是因为 因为我想改变些什么 |
[22:18] | Hey there, Harold. | 你好啊 哈罗德 |
[22:20] | Got a delivery for ya. | 有一个包裹给你 |
[22:21] | It’s taken me a long time, but I realized I’m… | 这花了我很长时间 但是我意识到自己 |
[22:26] | here, in this moment, in | 此时此刻 处在 |
[22:27] | this town because of choices that’ve been made. | 这座小镇中是选择出来的结果 |
[22:30] | Some of those were made by others | 其中一些选择是由别人做出的 |
[22:32] | but a lot of those choices, they were my own. | 但其余的许多选择 则是由我自己决定的 |
[22:37] | And looking back, | 回想过去 |
[22:38] | there are so many better choices I could’ve made. | 我本可以做出许多更好的决定 |
[22:42] | But then I realized that I’m here, now… | 然而之后我意识到现在我在这里 |
[22:46] | and all I can do now, is make new choices. | 而现在我可以做的 就是做出新的选择 |
[22:52] | So I’ve decided I don’t | 所以我决定自己不再 |
[22:53] | wanna keep pretending that everything is okay. | 自欺欺人 |
[22:59] | I wanna make things better. | 我想让事情有所转机 |
[23:02] | That’s why I’m here, talking to you… | 这是我为什么在这里 和你说这些 |
[23:06] | I just… | 我只是 |
[23:09] | I hope I’m not too late. | 希望一切为时不晚 |
[23:12] | Because now… now, more than ever… | 因为现在 现在我们比以往 |
[23:20] | we all need to be friends. | 更需要成为朋友 |
[23:25] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[23:31] | Good afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[23:46] | They’re all asleep. | 他们都在沉睡 |
[23:49] | Yes. All asleep. | 是的 都在沉睡 |
[24:31] | This one. Amanda. She’s just a kid. | 这是阿曼达 她只是个孩子 |
[24:38] | Yes, and she has a whole life ahead of her. An important life. | 没错 她有着一段重要的人生和如花似锦的未来 |
[24:43] | She didn’t choose this. | 她没有选择来这里 |
[24:45] | Everyone you’ve seen today volunteered. | 你见到的所有人都是自愿的 |
[24:47] | I’m not talking about your volunteers, your followers. | 我说的不是你的志愿者 你的追随者 |
[24:51] | This girl, these other people… | 这个女孩 这里的其他人 |
[24:53] | did any of them actually choose to be here? | 他们中真的有人选择来到这里吗 |
[24:57] | – No. – No. You chose them. | -没有 -没有 你选择了他们 |
[25:02] | You abducted them. | 你劫持了他们 |
[25:04] | – Yes. – What gave you that right? | -没错 -你凭什么有这个权利 |
[25:06] | It wasn’t a right. It was a burden. | 这不是什么权力 这是责任 |
[25:10] | When your neighbors’ house is in flames, | 当你邻居的房屋被大火吞噬 |
[25:12] | do you rush in and try and save them? | 你会冲进去试图救他们 |
[25:14] | Or do you wait outside for fear of trespass? | 还是由于不愿非法侵入而无动于衷 |
[25:17] | This girl, her life didn’t need saving. | 这个女孩 她的生命并不需要被拯救 |
[25:21] | No, and neither did her children. Or her children’s children. | 没错 她的孩子 还有她的孙子孙女也不需要拯救 |
[25:26] | But someone in that family would need saving down the line. | 但是一路下来 他们家总有人需要被拯救 |
[25:34] | What about her parents? Are they here? | 她的父母呢 他们在这吗 |
[25:39] | Everyone had to make sacrifices. | 每个人都需要做出牺牲 |
[25:42] | I left people behind… people I loved dearly. | 我丢弃了他们 丢弃了那些我深深爱着的人 |
[25:46] | I didn’t choose to do this. I did it because I had to. | 我并没有选择这么做 我这么做是因为我别无退路 |
[25:58] | Thank you, Mr. Pilcher. | 谢谢你 皮尔彻先生 |
[26:03] | David, remember I told you about that Megan Fisher? | 戴维 记得我和你说过梅根·费舍尔吗 |
[26:07] | – Well here she is. – Megan? The… | -她来了 -梅根 那位 |
[26:08] | Hypnotherapist. | 催眠治疗师 |
[26:12] | I’m studying to be one anyway. | 我正在学习当中 |
[26:16] | I see. | 看出来了 |
[26:17] | It’s not as scary as it sounds, I promise. | 催眠治疗师没听起来那么可怕 我保证 |
[26:20] | People think hypnotherapy is like mind control, but ‘course | 人们认为催眠治疗就像精神控制 |
[26:23] | that’s ridiculous. I can’t | 但这当然是无稽之谈 我不能 |
[26:25] | make anyone do anything they don’t wanna do. | 让任何人做他们不想做的事 |
[26:27] | So you can’t brainwash the rest of the world into joining us? | 那么你也不能给世界上的其他人洗脑 让他们加入我们了 |
[26:30] | I’m afraid not. | 我想是这样的 |
[26:32] | Too bad. I have to rely on volunteers. | 太糟糕了 我还得依靠志愿者 |
[26:39] | You don’t have enough people, do you? | 你人手不够 是吗 |
[26:42] | Megan, it takes time for people to understand… | 梅根 得到人们的理解是需要时间的 |
[26:46] | You’ve shown them where to look. They’re not blind! | 你已经告诉了他们去哪儿寻找答案 他们不是瞎子 |
[26:49] | They see! They see what’s happening. | 他们看到了 他们看到了正在发生的一切 |
[26:51] | They don’t care. You can’t wait for them. | 他们并不关心 你不能就这样干等 |
[26:54] | You have to leave them behind. They’ve made their choice. | 你必须放弃他们 他们已经做出了自己的选择 |
[27:00] | You have to do whatever it takes, Dr. Pilcher. Find a way. | 你必须不惜一切代价 皮尔彻博士 找到一条出路 |
[27:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:11] | Think I may need an ark. | 我可能需要一只方舟 |
[27:13] | Yeah, you just might. | 没错 是啊 |
[27:15] | Big plans tonight? | 今晚有什么打算吗 |
[27:17] | Uh… March Madness, a couch and Rocky Road. | 嗯 躺在沙发上看美篮大学冠军赛 吃石板街冰激凌 |
[27:21] | – I got a better offer. – Rocky Road is a hard thing to pass up. | -我有更好的提议 -我可不愿错过石板街冰激凌 |
[27:26] | Come for a ride. Find out. | 来转一圈 我们就知道了 |
[27:30] | – I got 2 hours left on my shift, | -我还差两小时就换班了 |
[27:33] | sir. – I run this place. Get in. | -先生 -这地方我做主 进来吧 |
[27:39] | Tell me a bit about yourself, Arnold. | 给我讲讲你的故事 阿诺德 |
[27:44] | What is this, man? I don’t… | 这是干什么 伙计 我不 |
[27:46] | I don’t know. There’s not much to say. I… | 我不知道 没什么要说的 我 |
[27:49] | I live on the eastside, I got | 我住在东边 我有 |
[27:52] | a dog named Frederick and um, that’s about it. | 一只叫弗雷德里克的狗 嗯 就这些了 |
[27:59] | I think there’s plenty more to tell. | 我觉得还有没说的吧 |
[28:04] | You never knew your father. | 你从没见过你的父亲 |
[28:06] | You lived with your mother in North Philly. | 你和你的母亲一起住在费城北部 |
[28:10] | Straight A student at grade school. | 在小学成绩全优 |
[28:13] | Class president for three years in a row. | 连续三年都是班长 |
[28:17] | Then in ’87… your mother passed away from ovarian cancer. | 之后在1987年 你的母亲死于卵巢癌 |
[28:23] | Foster homes for a few years. Grades plummeted and… | 在寄养家庭住了几年 成绩直线下降 |
[28:27] | ’92, you’re in a detention center for robbery. | 1992年 你因为抢劫而进入少年感化院 |
[28:30] | ’94, two years in jail… real jail this time. | 1994年 因为非法持有海洛因 |
[28:35] | – For heroin possession. – My life was messed up… | -开始了两年的监狱生活 真正的监狱生活 -我的生活糟糕透了 |
[28:41] | but I did everything I could to clean up my life. | 但是我竭尽一切去改过自新 |
[28:47] | Did your little friends tell you | 你的朋友有没有告诉你 |
[28:48] | that I applied for the Philadelphia Police Academy? | 我连续两年申请费城警察学院 |
[28:52] | For 2 years in a row, so I could make a difference and… | 想让自己出人头地 但是 |
[29:01] | then they turned me down and I moved out here. | 后来他们拒绝了我 我就来到了这里 |
[29:04] | Look, if you could just give me 2 weeks. That’s all I need. | 听着 你能否给我两周时间 这是我唯一的要求 |
[29:08] | Relax. I’m not firing you. | 别紧张 我不是要解雇你 |
[29:12] | I’m starting a new project. | 我在开展一项新计划 |
[29:14] | I’m looking for people… people like you. | 我正在找人 像你一样的人 |
[29:18] | People who’ve been given a bad deal in life. Take a look at this. | 生活中没有被公平对待的人 看看这个 |
[29:24] | Charles Keen. One of the most respected physicians in the state. | 查尔斯·基恩 州内最受尊敬的内科医生之一 |
[29:29] | 5 years ago, he overprescribed | 五年前 他给一位患者 |
[29:31] | oxycodone to a patient that killed her. | 开了过多剂量的氧可酮而导致她死亡 |
[29:34] | Lost his license, his wife, his family. Lost everything. | 从此他失去了医师资格证 妻子和家庭 失去了一切 |
[29:38] | But most people, people like Charles… | 但是大多数人 像查尔斯一样 |
[29:41] | They struggle to understand my project. | 他们正在努力理解我的项目 |
[29:44] | They require a little persuading. | 他们只是需要一点劝说 |
[29:47] | That’s where you come in. | 这就是你的用武之地 |
[29:50] | You see, I believe that given time, they will realize | 你看 我相信给他们些时间 他们就会意识到 |
[29:57] | that I am offering them the most incredible future. | 我给予了他们一个最不可思议的未来 |
[30:02] | A chance to restart, but also to participate | 不仅仅是去改过自新 而且也是去参与 |
[30:06] | in something quite extraordinary. | 一项非凡的事业 |
[30:11] | And I want you at the center of that, Arnold. | 而且我希望你处在这项事业的中心 阿诺德 |
[30:18] | This is it. Your second chance. | 这就是你的第二次机遇 |
[30:23] | Will you join us? | 你愿意加入我们吗 |
[30:35] | Just relax, sir. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 放松 先生 我不会伤害你 |
[31:24] | I’ll see you tomorrow morning. Lock up for me, will ya? | 明天早上见 把门锁上 好吗 |
[32:07] | I’ve tried to preserve the very best of our culture. To create | 我试图去保留我们文化中最宝贵的部分 去创造 |
[32:10] | a world in which they can grow, in which they can thrive. | 一个他们可以茁壮成长 繁衍生息的世界 |
[32:13] | You really expect people | 你真地期望人们 |
[32:15] | to grow and thrive in a world ruled by fear? | 可以在一个由恐惧统治的世界中繁衍吗 |
[32:20] | They didn’t choose to be here. | 他们并没有选择来到这里 |
[32:22] | Has anyone ever lived a | 哪个人的生活是 |
[32:24] | life entirely defined by their own choices? | 完全由自己选择的 |
[32:37] | No. | 没有人 |
[32:39] | Socioeconomic status, race, gender… | 社会经济地位 种族 性别 |
[32:44] | the day on which we were born, beauty, height. | 我们出生的日期 外貌 身高 |
[32:49] | We are defined by millions of variables, | 无数变量对我们的限制 |
[32:53] | way beyond our own choosing. | 远远多于我们可以做出的选择 |
[32:56] | But that’s different. That’s fate. | 但那是不同的 那是命运 |
[32:59] | Those aren’t choices made by others. | 那不是由他人做出的选择 |
[33:02] | Others have always made choices for us. | 其他人总是代我们做出选择 |
[33:05] | Think of the millions drafted into wars decided by their leaders. | 想想由领袖选出的应招入伍的几百万士兵 |
[33:09] | The causes of which, in retrospect, seem utterly meaningless. | 回想这其中的原因 似乎完全没有意义 |
[33:13] | A patch of land, someone’s religious tenets, | 一片土地 某个人的信条 |
[33:16] | the price of a tank of gasoline. | 一箱汽油的价格 |
[33:19] | My actions were motivated by something far purer. | 我所做的是为了一个更纯洁的目的 |
[33:25] | We’d left the old world in the year 2014, | 我们在2014年离开了旧世界 |
[33:29] | and went to sleep for 2000 years. | 之后沉睡了两千年 |
[33:34] | According to my algorithms, that would be | 根据我的运算程序 |
[33:36] | enough time for the environment to reset. | 将会有足够的时间让环境得以恢复 |
[33:40] | For the planet to thrive after all the humans | 在人类已经灭绝并不再破坏环境之后 |
[33:42] | had died out and stopped destroying it. | 这个星球会再次变得繁盛起来 |
[33:47] | We would have a second chance. | 我们将会有第二次机会 |
[33:58] | All your questions today, I’ve asked myself thousands of times. | 今天你所问的问题 我已经问了自己千百遍 |
[34:04] | In that moment, everything became clear. | 在那一刻 一切都变得明晰 |
[34:08] | All my work, the sacrifice, was vindicated | 所有的努力 牺牲 都是正确的 |
[34:13] | because I’d been proven right. | 因为这一切都得到了证实 |
[34:16] | It was 2000 years later, and we were the only humans left. | 这是在两千年之后 而我们是幸存下来的人类 |
[34:22] | When humans are united by a cause, | 当人类被一项事业联结在一起 |
[34:24] | they can achieve almost anything. | 他们几乎可以完成任何事情 |
[34:27] | How long did it take to rebuild? | 重建它花了多久时间 |
[34:29] | Only 2 years. | 只有两年 |
[34:32] | Keeping it safe proved more difficult. | 事实证明保障它的安全更困难 |
[34:35] | We’d established a perimeter. Not to keep anyone in, | 我们建立了边界 不是为了把人们困在这里 |
[34:38] | you understand, but to keep the Aberrations out. | 你要明白 这是为了把阿比人隔离在外面 |
[34:45] | Have they ever gotten in? | 他们曾经进来过吗 |
[34:48] | We soon discovered they were dangerous, but very predictable. | 我们不久发现他们很危险 但是可以预测他们的行为 |
[34:53] | – Unlike humans. – That’s why you spy on them. | -不像人类 -难怪你们监视居民 |
[34:57] | This isn’t a little town, Ethan. | 这不只是一个小镇 伊森 |
[35:01] | This is a new civilization. When America was born, | 这是一个新的文明 当美国建立的时候 |
[35:04] | there were spies on every corner. | 间谍无处不在 |
[35:07] | Traitors were hung on the street. | 叛徒们被绞死在街头 |
[35:09] | And Stalin spied on his citizens and executed them just like you. | 斯大林也监视他的居民 像你一样处决他们 |
[35:30] | – Ted came by? – Mm-hmm. Franklin, too. | -泰德来了吗 -嗯 富兰克林也来了 |
[35:33] | So, it’s ready? | 那么 准备好了吗 |
[35:37] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[35:39] | Well, what’s taking so long? | 那还在等什么 |
[35:43] | – If innocent people die… – We’ve talked about this. | -如果无辜的人死去 -我们已经讨论过这个了 |
[35:45] | No. We’ve talked about it, but now it’s real. | 不 我们是讨论过了 但这次是真的 |
[35:48] | How many people have I killed over the years? | 这些年我杀过多少人 |
[35:52] | And for what? After Peter, | 又是为了什么 在彼得被杀之后 |
[35:55] | I’ve had enough. I-I-I can’t take anymore. | 我受够了 我 我 我再也受不了了 |
[35:58] | I wanna know what’s out there. We deserve to know. | 我想知道外面有什么 我们有权利知道 |
[36:06] | I’m ready to face whatever it is. | 我已经准备好去面对了 |
[36:09] | I-If-If your fiance is out there and | 如果 如果 你的未婚妻在外面 |
[36:12] | there’s still a future for you with her, we’ll face that too. | 你和她再续前缘 我们也不能退缩 |
[36:18] | I just… I can’t leave here without you. | 我只是 我不能一个人离开 |
[36:21] | I won’t. We have to make this choice… together. | 我不会这么做 我们必须一起做这个决定 |
[36:32] | You still with me? | 你站在我这一边吗 |
[36:35] | Yes. Of course. I’m with you. | 是啊 我当然站在你这边 |
[36:52] | Everything I’ve done is to try and stop the town from | 我所做的一切都是为了阻止这个小镇 |
[36:56] | falling apart, but things have become too unstable. | 分崩离析 但是这里变得太动荡不安 |
[37:01] | That’s why I woke you. | 这就是为什么我唤醒了你 |
[37:04] | They need someone to look up to. Someone good. | 他们需要一模范 一个好人 |
[37:08] | Someone who’ll make things better. | 一个可以扭转局面的人 |
[37:12] | Well, the secrecy, the public executions… That’s gotta stop. | 那么 这个秘密和公开的处决 必须停止 |
[37:22] | I agree, but… without a government, without an army… | 我同意 但是缺少政府和军队 |
[37:26] | you’ve no means of control. | 你无法控制 |
[37:28] | You say you wanna make things better. You wanna do that? | 你说你想扭转局面 对吗 |
[37:32] | Then phase out the surveillance, stop the executions. | 那就停止监控 停止处决 |
[37:38] | You have to tell them the truth. | 你必须告诉他们真相 |
[37:42] | I can’t. Won’t work. | 我不能 这没用的 |
[37:46] | You don’t know that. | 你并不知道结果 |
[37:48] | Yes… yes, I do know that. | 不 不是的 我知道结果 |
[37:55] | Because I tried. | 因为我曾经尝试过 |
[38:10] | You and your wife and son, Kate… | 你 你的妻子和儿子 凯特 |
[38:15] | everyone you’ve seen in the town is a part of group B. | 镇子里每一个你见到的人都是B团体里的一部分 |
[38:21] | There’s a group A? | 还有A团体吗 |
[38:22] | As soon as I woke them I told them everything. The truth. | 我一唤醒他们就说出了一切 也就是真相 |
[38:28] | The effect wasn’t immediate. It spread like cancer. | 效果并不是立竿见影 它像癌症一样扩散 |
[38:34] | Slowly… ate away at the town. Some simply didn’t believe me. | 缓慢地吞噬着小镇 有些人不相信我 |
[38:39] | They ran away. They didn’t get very far. | 他们试图逃跑 但没能跑多远 |
[38:45] | Those that did believe… caved in to despair. | 那些相信了的人 渐渐陷入绝望中 |
[38:51] | These were ordinary people in an extraordinary situation. | 这些普通人处在非同寻常的境况之中 |
[38:56] | Their minds couldn’t handle the shock of this new reality. | 他们的大脑还不能接受新现实带来的冲击 |
[39:01] | It was too jarring. | 一切太令人震惊 |
[39:05] | They’d emerged from Plato’s | 他们从柏拉图的 |
[39:07] | cave into the light. It had blinded them. | 洞穴中出来 走向光明 但他们瞎了眼 |
[39:11] | People are fragile. They need time to adapt. | 人是脆弱的 他们需要时间去适应 |
[39:16] | They accept change gradually. | 他们会渐渐地接受变化 |
[39:20] | But I had been too distant, too remote… blind. | 但是我太冷漠 冷眼旁观 视而不见 |
[39:30] | I’d failed them. | 我辜负了他们 |
[39:35] | I can’t change what has happened, | 我不能够改变已经发生的事 |
[39:38] | but I can strive for a better future. | 但是我可以努力创造出一个更好的未来 |
[39:42] | These are the dark ages, but enlightenment is coming… | 这是黑暗的时代 但是启蒙运动即将到来 |
[39:47] | and I need you to keep Wayward safe until it does. | 等一切结束之前 我需要你去保障黑松镇的安全 |
[39:51] | When is this enlightenment gonna happen? | 启蒙运动什么时候发生 |
[39:55] | When the new generation come of age, they will spread the seed. | 当新一代人成长起来 他们将会播下启蒙的种子 |
[40:03] | Young minds are fearless. They’re less ingrained | 年轻人无所畏惧 他们没有旧世界 |
[40:07] | in the old world. They can accept the truth. | 根深蒂固的观念 他们可以接受真相 |
[40:13] | My son, Ben… he knows the truth. | 我的儿子 本 他知道真相 |
[40:40] | Welcome to the First Generation. | 欢迎加入第一代 |
[41:04] | I’m not asking for forgiveness. | 我不是在请求宽恕 |
[41:07] | I know a lot of what I’ve said today disgusts you. | 我知道今天我说的许多话令你反感 |
[41:12] | But together we need to find a way to protect the town… | 但是我们要一起寻找方法保护这座小镇 |
[41:16] | to protect the First Generation. | 保护第一代 |
[41:20] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[41:23] | There is a new threat. | 新的威胁来了 |
[41:26] | We don’t know who they are. | 我们不知道他们是谁 |
[41:28] | There is a faction. We think they’ve been removing their chips. | 镇里有内讧 我们觉得他们在摘除体内的芯片 |
[41:34] | We don’t even know how many they are. | 我们甚至不知道他们有多少人 |
[41:39] | They’ve tried to escape before. | 他们以前尝试逃跑过 |
[41:41] | They’re prepared to do something reckless. | 他们准备做一些鲁莽的事情 |
[41:44] | They’re gonna take down the fence. | 他们打算推倒围墙 |
[41:49] | – If they succeed… – They’re not going to succeed. | -如果他们成功了 -他们不会成功的 |
[41:53] | We can’t let them. | 我们不能让他们得逞 |
[42:00] | I’m prepared to do whatever | 我打算不惜一切代价 |
[42:03] | it takes to make sure that nobody gets killed. | 去保证没有人因为这群鲁莽的人 |
[42:07] | Not by this reckless group, | 和墙外的怪物 |
[42:10] | and not by whatever’s beyond that fence. | 而失去生命 |
[42:13] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是你在这里的原因 |
[42:17] | And not by you. | 也包括你 |
[42:34] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |