时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This fake little town is all that’s left. | 这个人造的小镇就是唯一剩下的东西了 |
[00:07] | There’s a faction. | 有一小伙人 |
[00:08] | They’re gonna take down the fence. | 他们计划要拆掉围墙 |
[00:10] | Surrender your arms and explosives by tomorrow morning | 明早之前交出你们的武器和爆炸物 |
[00:12] | and everything stays between us. | 我们就当什么都没发生过 |
[00:15] | Wayward Pines needs a new generation. | 黑松镇需要新的一代 |
[00:18] | You and Ben look so nice together. | 你和本看起来很般配 |
[00:20] | How is that working out? | 你们相处得怎么样 |
[00:21] | It’s great, actually. | 我们很好 |
[00:23] | You were right. They got to Ethan. | 你说得对 他们笼络了伊桑 |
[00:26] | We execute tonight. | 我们今晚就行动 |
[00:27] | – All right. Who’s that? – Ted Laufer. | -好的 那是谁 -泰德·劳弗 |
[00:30] | He drives the delivery truck. | 他是开送货卡车的 |
[00:32] | He’s always right on time, right at 8:00. | 他每天都八点准时来 |
[00:34] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[00:41] | Help! | 来人 |
[00:44] | I need a doctor! | 我需要医生 |
[00:46] | Help! | 来人 |
[00:47] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[00:50] | – I need a doctor. – Sir, we can help. | -我需要医生 -先生 我们能帮你 |
[00:51] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[00:53] | Come with us, please. | 跟我们来 |
[00:57] | – What happened? – Truck exploded. | -出什么事了 -卡车爆炸了 |
[01:00] | Prep radiology, now! | 准备放射检查 马上 |
[01:02] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪 |
[01:03] | Wait a minute. Is this guy a real doctor? | 等一下 这个人是真正的医生吗 |
[01:05] | – Of course he is. – We need to move! | -当然是 -我们得走了 |
[01:08] | Ben will receive the best possible care. | 本将会接受最好的治疗 |
[01:10] | You know the children are our most precious resource. | 你知道孩子是我们最宝贵的资源 |
[01:14] | Pam to ICU, please. | 潘 请去重症监护室 |
[02:04] | Try to remain calm. | 别激动 |
[02:05] | Go ahead and look. There you go. | 过来看一下 到了 |
[02:08] | – Hey. – Oh, my God. | -嗨 -噢 我的天哪 |
[02:13] | Ah, here’s Dr. Carol. | 啊 这位是卡罗尔医生 |
[02:15] | So far, I see no significant injury to his brain, | 目前为止 我没看到他脑部有损伤 |
[02:18] | but we won’t know exactly where we stand | 但是我们也不能确定他的状态 |
[02:20] | until he regains consciousness. | 除非他醒过来 |
[02:21] | But he’s gonna be okay. | 不过他会好起来的 |
[02:23] | If he comes to in the next 24 hours, | 如果他能在接下来的二十四小时内醒过来 |
[02:24] | the odds of a full recovery are very good. | 那么他恢复的几率就非常高 |
[02:27] | It could be a long night. Try to get some rest. | 今晚会很难熬 休息一下吧 |
[02:34] | What kind of person sets off a bomb in the middle of town? | 什么样的人会在镇子里安置炸弹 |
[02:37] | – I told him to stay home. – Hey. | -我告诉过他留在家里 -嘿 |
[02:39] | – I did. – It’s not your fault. | -我真的说了 -不是你的错 |
[02:41] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[02:43] | He’s 14. Remember what you were like? | 才十四岁 记得你那个年纪什么样吗 |
[02:46] | Do you think he’s involved with any of this? | 你觉得他参与了这件事吗 |
[02:48] | No. | 不 |
[02:52] | If you need anything at all, | 如果你需要任何帮助 |
[02:54] | – you just press this buzzer, all right? – Thank you. | -按这个报警器就行 好吗 -谢谢 |
[03:02] | Oh, Dr. Jenkins! | 噢 詹金斯医生 |
[03:04] | How are the children? | 孩子们怎么样了 |
[03:05] | Amy Breslow’s gonna be all right, | 总的来看 |
[03:06] | all things considered. | 艾米·布雷斯洛会好起来的 |
[03:08] | Ben Burke is still unconscious. | 本·伯克还没有醒过来 |
[03:10] | But not to worry… Dr. Carol is with him. | 但是别担心 卡罗尔医生照顾他呢 |
[03:12] | He’s absolutely going to pull through. | 他肯定会渡过难关的 |
[03:14] | How have they been able to do this?! | 他们怎么能这么做 |
[03:16] | Settle yourself down, now. | 别这么激动 |
[03:19] | Remember where you are for God’s sake, David. | 别忘了现在的处境 戴维 |
[03:23] | W-We’ll put out an issue of the Chronicle. | 我们要在《纪事报》上刊登文章 |
[03:27] | We explain this is a… | 解释这件事 |
[03:29] | it’s a… an explosion. It’s a gas leak. | 这起爆炸 是煤气泄漏引起的 |
[03:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:32] | It’s a fine idea. I just hope they buy it. | 这是个好主意 希望他们会买账 |
[03:36] | I’m worried about the townsfolk. | 我很担心镇民的反应 |
[03:37] | And people have already started talking. | 大家已经开始议论了 |
[03:41] | I think we should do something for them, | 我想我们该为他们做些什么 |
[03:43] | something very, very special, for the entire community. | 为整个社区做些非常非常特别的事 |
[03:46] | A celebration? | 庆祝会吗 |
[03:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:49] | Yes, a celebration of life in Wayward Pines. | 是的 庆祝黑松镇的生活 |
[03:54] | Remind everybody exactly how blessed we actually are. | 提醒我们每个人现在有多幸运 |
[03:59] | Hmm? | 好吗 |
[04:12] | This is internal bleeding. It’s bad. | 出现了内出血 太糟糕了 |
[04:16] | We should keep moving. | 我们应该继续走 |
[04:18] | No. No. No, we have to stay here | 不 不 不 我们必须待在这儿 |
[04:22] | and wait for the others. | 等等其他人 |
[04:23] | – No one’s coming, Harold. – We don’t know that. | -没人会来了 哈罗德 -我们还不知道 |
[04:25] | And he is not gonna survive another move. | 如果再走的话 他就活不下去了 |
[04:30] | Here they come. Thank God. | 他们来了 谢天谢地 |
[04:44] | I got some food, water, and first aid in there. | 我拿了些食物 水和急救的装备 |
[04:48] | Wait. What’s Ruby doing? | 等等 露比在做什么 |
[04:49] | She had to go back. | 她必须回去 |
[04:50] | She can’t risk showing up late for work. | 她不敢上班迟到了 |
[04:54] | What happened to Eric? | 埃里克出什么事了 |
[04:55] | He got pinned between the truck and the dumpster. | 他被卡车和垃圾箱夹了 |
[04:57] | Well, we should take him down to the hospital. | 我们该把他带去医院 |
[04:58] | So they can execute him? | 好让他们杀了他吗 |
[05:00] | What happened at the fence? | 围墙那里发生什么事了 |
[05:02] | Two got away, four got taken, and Kate’s in jail. | 两个人跑了 四个人被抓住了 凯特在监狱 |
[05:05] | – Oh, my God. – Look. | -噢 我的天 -听着 |
[05:07] | I really want to help you guys, but I can’t stay. | 我真的很想帮你们 但是我不能留下来 |
[05:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:18] | I want to get out of this town! | 我想离开这个镇子 |
[05:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:25] | Because none of it’s real. | 因为一切都不是真的 |
[05:27] | It’s a… it’s a Potemkin village. | 这是个 是个假造的地方 |
[05:30] | They have them in… in Syria, North Korea. | 他们会在叙利亚 朝鲜假造这种城镇 |
[05:33] | They’re fake cities built to impress. | 他们假造城镇给别人看 |
[05:38] | Who’s behind it? CIA? | 是谁在背后指使 中央情报局 |
[05:44] | Is it social or… or medical? | 为了社会研究 还是医学研究 |
[05:46] | What? | 什么 |
[05:47] | This government experiment. Is it social or medical? | 这项政府试验 是为了社会研究还是医学研究 |
[05:51] | It’s just a town. | 这只是个小镇 |
[05:53] | Just a town. | 只是个小镇 |
[05:55] | With an electrified fence? | 为什么周围都是通电围栅 |
[05:57] | W-W-W-With a microchip in my leg?! | 为什么我的腿里还有微芯片 |
[06:04] | You have to write that down, huh? | 你必须得写下来 不是吗 |
[06:08] | I’m just noting your progress. | 我只是在写你的康复进展 |
[06:10] | I’m not making any progress. | 我根本没有什么进展 |
[06:13] | I don’t want to make any progress. | 我不想有任何进展 |
[06:17] | I want to talk to someone in charge now! | 现在我想跟个管事的说话 |
[06:21] | It’s been two months! | 已经过去两个月了 |
[06:27] | I… I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:35] | Oh, poor Katie. | 可怜的凯蒂 |
[06:38] | Not feeling so well, eh? | 身体不太舒服 是吗 |
[06:40] | Don’t worry. We’ll get you all fixed up. | 别担心 我们会治好你的 |
[06:46] | That’s a good girl. | 这样才乖 |
[07:18] | Ruby’s here, you guys. | 露比来了 |
[07:25] | Heard the driver and two kids are still in the hospital. | 听说司机和两个孩子还在医院 |
[07:27] | If that was the gas line, | 如果是煤气管道出了问题 |
[07:29] | then how come the asphalt wasn’t damaged? | 为什么柏油路没有坏 |
[07:31] | Only thing exploded was the truck. | 唯一爆炸的就是卡车 |
[07:34] | Had to be a bomb. | 一定是有炸弹 |
[07:35] | What do you think, Dr. Jenkins? | 你怎么看 詹金斯医生 |
[07:38] | Well… | 好吧 |
[07:41] | when a disaster like this occurs | 当这样的灾难 |
[07:43] | in a town as beautiful as ours, | 发生在我们美丽的小镇时 |
[07:45] | it’s natural for folks to ask questions. | 大家议论很正常 |
[07:47] | But… we should be careful not to spread rumors. | 但是 我们不应该传播谣言 |
[08:01] | Hello? | 哈喽 |
[08:06] | Who is it, Ruby? | 谁打来的 露比 |
[08:11] | A fellowship gathering, mandatory attendance. | 团体聚会 必须参加 |
[08:29] | Give me a reading on Ruby’s chip. | 给我看一下露比的芯片信息 |
[08:32] | She was late to work. | 她上班迟到了 |
[08:36] | Pine needles in her hair. | 头发里有松针 |
[08:41] | She’s at home in bed. | 她在家睡觉 |
[08:45] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[08:53] | She must have taken her chip out last night | 昨晚她一定是把芯片拿出来 |
[08:55] | and left it in her room. | 留在了房间里 |
[08:56] | I wonder how many more people are home in bed. | 我想知道还有多少人在家睡觉 |
[09:01] | All right, where are they, Kate? | 他们在哪里 凯特 |
[09:03] | Five of your people are | 你们有五个人 |
[09:05] | off the grid right now, including Harold. | 突破了围墙 包括哈罗德 |
[09:07] | You think I want to help you find my husband? | 你以为我会帮你找到我的丈夫吗 |
[09:09] | Your husband blew up a truck last night on Main Street. | 你丈夫昨晚在主街炸了一辆卡车 |
[09:12] | He nearly killed my son. | 我的儿子差点死了 |
[09:14] | Ben? | 本 |
[09:16] | W-What are you talking about? I-Is he gonna be okay? | 你在说什么呢 他还好吗 |
[09:19] | Don’t even say his name. | 你不准提他的名字 |
[09:20] | – Just tell me where they are. – I am so sorry, Ethan. | -告诉我他们在哪儿 -我很抱歉 伊桑 |
[09:23] | Something must have gone wrong with the timer. | 定时器肯定是出了问题 |
[09:25] | It was… it was meant to go off at… at the fence. | 炸弹本来 本来 是要在围墙那里爆炸的 |
[09:27] | Well, that’s the last thing that we need to have happen. | 这是我们最不想要发生的事情 |
[09:30] | You know what the difference is between you and me? | 你知道你跟我之间有什么不同吗 |
[09:33] | I believe what I know in my heart. | 我相信我内心知道的一切 |
[09:36] | You believe what they tell you. | 而你相信他们告诉的一切 |
[09:37] | Look, I know you don’t get it. | 听着 我想你没明白 |
[09:39] | I know you think they got to me. | 我知道你以为他们笼络了我 |
[09:40] | But I know what’s out there and it’s not Boise. | 但是我知道外面有什么 博伊西已经消失了 |
[09:43] | You ever think about why they picked you to be Sheriff? | 你想过他们为什么让你当警长吗 |
[09:46] | ‘Cause I have. | 我想过 |
[09:47] | You know, I’m gonna take you up there | 我会把你带到那里 |
[09:48] | so you can see it with your own eyes, | 你就能亲眼看到了 |
[09:50] | but we don’t have time with that now. | 但是我们现在没有时间了 |
[09:51] | See what? The monsters? | 看什么 怪兽 |
[09:52] | Where are they?! | 他们在哪里 |
[09:54] | You know, you have really good instincts, Ethan. | 你的直觉一直很好 伊桑 |
[09:56] | But when push comes to shove, you will always follow orders. | 但是到了紧要关头 你就只会听从命令 |
[09:59] | You have made the same mistake before. | 你以前就犯过同样的错误 |
[10:01] | Well… | 好吧 |
[10:05] | I’m not following orders this time. | 这次我没有听从什么命令 |
[10:07] | I’m just trying to make sure that nobody gets killed. | 我只是想确保不会有人被杀 |
[10:10] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[10:12] | We were partners? Don’t you trust me at all? | 我们不是搭档吗 难道你一点也不相信我 |
[10:16] | These people want to be free. | 这些人想获得自由 |
[10:20] | And I owe them that chance. | 我应该给他们机会 |
[10:31] | Amy is holding steady, | 艾米情况稳定 |
[10:34] | and Ben Burke looks like he’ll pull through. | 本·伯克看起来能撑过去 |
[10:37] | Ruby’s one of them. | 露比是他们的同伙 |
[10:39] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[10:42] | Have you, uh, notified Ethan Burke | 你通知伊桑·伯克了吗 |
[10:44] | she needs to be locked up? | 需要把她关起来吗 |
[10:46] | We need to put our own house in order first. | 我们需要先自清门户 |
[10:48] | I’m not following. | 我没懂 |
[10:51] | We have 24 people manning surveillance around the clock. | 我们配备了二十四个人全天候监视 |
[10:55] | Yet, somehow, these insurgents | 不过 不知道通过什么方式 这些叛乱分子 |
[10:56] | are managing to meet in secret and build bombs. | 能够秘密见面 设置炸弹 |
[10:59] | Someone must be helping them. | 一定有人在帮他们 |
[11:03] | David, everyone up here is family, | 戴维 这里的每个人都是家人 |
[11:08] | loyal to you to a fault. | 对你非常非常忠诚 |
[11:10] | Someone’s betraying us and we need to find out who it is. | 有人在背叛我们 我们要找出来是谁 |
[11:13] | If it will help you to feel better, | 如果能让你感觉好点 |
[11:16] | I’ll conduct a full security review. | 我会组织全面的安全检查 |
[11:18] | Yes, it would help me feel better. | 是的 这样感觉好多了 |
[11:32] | Snipers have checked the north quadrant. | 狙击手已经检查了北部 |
[11:34] | All clear. | 没有发现情况 |
[11:39] | You still happy with your decision to join us here? | 你对加入我们这个决定还满意吗 |
[11:43] | It’s an absolute privilege to be here. | 能加入你们是我莫大的荣幸 |
[11:46] | Indeed. Indeed. | 的确 的确 |
[11:48] | And working Surveillance, | 为监控中心工作 |
[11:50] | is it ever uncomfortable for you? | 你有感到过不安吗 |
[11:52] | Do you ever feel like you’re… | 你是否曾感觉到你在 |
[11:54] | I don’t know… invading people’s privacy? | 我也不知道怎么说 侵犯人们的隐私 |
[11:56] | Uh, it’s the job. | 啊 这不就是我的工作嘛 |
[11:59] | I mean, we do it to protect them, right? | 我是指 我们这么做是为了保护他们 是吗 |
[12:01] | Absolutely. Absolutely. | 当然 当然 |
[12:05] | How’s Reggie? | 雷吉怎么样了 |
[12:06] | – Very good. – And the kids? | -很好 -孩子们呢 |
[12:08] | Full of energy, as always. | 像往常一样精力充沛 |
[12:10] | Oh, super good. | 噢 那就太好了 |
[12:11] | How about your post at Surveillance? | 你觉得在监控中心的工作怎么样 |
[12:13] | You enjoying that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[12:14] | I like it a lot. | 我非常喜欢 |
[12:16] | But sometimes you might want to… I don’t know… | 可是有些时候你也许想要 怎么说呢 |
[12:18] | avert your eyes or maybe even wipe video | 转移目光或者可能甚至想要删掉录像 |
[12:22] | ’cause of something you’ve seen, erase it. | 因为你看到了某些东西 你想要让它消失 |
[12:24] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[12:25] | Oh, I-I love it when they let something juicy slip. | 噢 我超爱看他们泄露出的那些刺激事情 |
[12:28] | Very good. | 那就好 |
[12:31] | Super. | 太好了 |
[12:33] | Thank you so much, Gina. | 真的很感谢你 吉娜 |
[12:34] | Can you send the next person in? | 你能叫下一个人进来吗 |
[12:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:50] | Sweetie? | 宝贝 |
[12:53] | Ben. Sweetie. Hi. | 本 宝贝 嗨 |
[12:55] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[12:57] | Water? | 有水吗 |
[12:59] | Oh, yes. Yeah. | 噢 对 当然 |
[13:02] | There you go, sweetie. | 来给你 宝贝 |
[13:04] | Don’t lift your head. | 别抬头 |
[13:06] | You have no idea how happy | 你不知道 |
[13:08] | it makes me to see you open your eyes. | 看见你睁开眼睛我有多高兴 |
[13:12] | Your dad and I were so scared. | 你爸爸和我担心死了 |
[13:14] | Where… where’s Amy? | 艾米 艾米在哪里 |
[13:16] | She’s here in the hospital. | 她也在这家医院里 |
[13:18] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah, s-she’s fine. | 是的 她挺好的 |
[13:22] | She was asking about you. | 她还问起过你 |
[13:25] | Can you go check? | 你能去看看她吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah, sure, I will. | 当然 我会去的 |
[13:32] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[13:59] | How are you feeling? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[14:03] | Oh, okay, I guess. | 噢 我觉得还行吧 |
[14:07] | Oh, Ben. | 噢 本 |
[14:10] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:12] | Everyone in town has been so worried about you. | 镇上的每一个人都很担心你 |
[14:14] | I’m so relieved you’re all right. | 你没事我就放心了 |
[14:16] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[14:18] | Oh, it’s just terrible what’s happened. | 噢 发生的事情太可怕了 |
[14:21] | Sometimes, the choices one makes | 有时候 一个人所做的决定 |
[14:23] | can lead to consequences we don’t intend. | 会导致我们本不想造成的后果 |
[14:25] | I never should have snuck out with Amy. | 我就不应该和艾米偷偷溜出去 |
[14:28] | Oh, no, no. | 噢 不 不 |
[14:29] | No, I’m not talking about that. | 不 我不是在说那件事 |
[14:32] | We want you to grow your relationships here. | 我们都希望在这里你们俩的关系能够好好发展 |
[14:35] | I’m talking about decisions made | 我说的是警长为了破获这起案件 |
[14:38] | by the Sheriff in pursuing the case. | 所做的决定 |
[14:43] | He’s a good man, Ben. He’s well-intentioned. | 他是个好人 本 他的出发点是好的 |
[14:46] | And I’m sure he had his reasons for letting Harold Ballinger go. | 并且我确信他放走哈罗德·巴林杰自有他的理由 |
[14:53] | Oh, I just hope his judgment wasn’t clouded | 噢 我只希望他的判断没有 |
[14:55] | by the fact that Harold’s wife is an old friend of his. | 因为哈罗德的老婆是他的老朋友而受到影响 |
[14:58] | Kate and your father are friends, right? | 凯特和你父亲也是朋友 对吗 |
[15:04] | Yeah, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[15:07] | He arrested Harold and then he let him go. | 他逮捕了哈罗德然后又放走了他 |
[15:09] | And then… | 然后 |
[15:11] | I guess I just don’t agree with that kind of leniency. | 我想我并不赞同这种宽大处理 |
[15:17] | I believe, as David Pilcher believes, | 正如戴维·皮尔彻所相信的那样 我相信 |
[15:20] | in a philosophy that I like to call Clear and Severe. | 一个我喜欢称之为“严明”的理念 |
[15:26] | Clear laws and severe punishments. | 明法 严罚 |
[15:31] | Clear and Severe. | 严明 |
[15:34] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[15:36] | I think your father and I disagree on this issue. | 我觉得你父亲和我在这个问题上有分歧 |
[15:40] | But you’re gonna have to give it some thought. | 但是你得好好考虑一下 |
[15:43] | People are gonna want to hear from you. | 人们会很期待听到你的发声 |
[15:45] | What is the proper punishment | 对于危害黑松镇的言论或行为 |
[15:47] | for speech or actions that harm Wayward Pines? | 什么才是合理的惩罚 |
[15:51] | Leniency or Clear and Severe. | 宽大处理或者 严明 |
[15:55] | You… you say that people | 你 你说人们 |
[15:56] | are gonna want to hear what I have to say. | 想要听我的想法 |
[15:59] | What does it matter what I think? | 我怎么想的有什么关系吗 |
[16:01] | Ben, you survived a terrorist attack. | 本 你在一次恐怖袭击中幸存 |
[16:06] | You’re a hero now. | 你现在是个英雄 |
[16:13] | How long you think we’re gonna survive out here? | 你觉得我们在这里还能存活多久 |
[16:15] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想出别的办法的 |
[16:16] | Mm, good. | 嗯 好吧 |
[16:18] | That’s what people always say when they’re at the end. | 那就是人们在走投无路时通常说的话 |
[16:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:20] | Don’t fall apart on me. | 别小瞧我 |
[16:23] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想出别的办法的 |
[16:30] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[16:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:54] | I’m not doing this by myself. | 我一个人可干不了这活 |
[16:56] | Not here. | 这儿不行 |
[16:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:00] | I’m not gonna let him rot | 我不会让他就这么腐烂 |
[17:02] | for all eternity inside this prison. | 在这永恒的牢笼里 |
[17:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[17:06] | We’re not burying him here. | 我们不能把他埋在这里 |
[17:07] | We’re burying him in free soil | 我们要把他埋在自由的土地中 |
[17:10] | on the other side of that fence. | 在围墙的另一边 |
[17:12] | How you gonna do that? | 那你准备怎么做 |
[17:17] | You ever feel uncomfortable | 在监控中心工作 |
[17:19] | working Surveillance? | 你有感到过不安吗 |
[17:21] | Thoughts, feelings, concerns about invasion of privacy? | 任何关于侵犯他人隐私的想法 感觉 担忧 |
[17:25] | Oh, no, no, I-I think, um, | 噢 没有 没有 我 我觉得 呃 |
[17:28] | our methods are well reasoned and, um, necessary | 为了延续和保护人类的生存 |
[17:31] | for the continued… preservation of human life. | 我们的办法是合理 而且必要的 |
[17:34] | Reggie, | 雷吉 |
[17:36] | you don’t have to quote the manual here, hmm? | 在这里你不需要引述手册上的内容 好吗 |
[17:38] | Well, in that case, um… sometimes. | 好吧 那样的话 呃 有时候 |
[17:43] | Um, a little bit. | 呃 有一点 |
[17:45] | It must be strange | 每天像这样偷窥人们的生活 |
[17:46] | peering into people’s lives all day long like that. | 那感觉一定很奇怪 |
[17:49] | Oh, no. I-I-It’s not that. | 噢 不 不不不是那样的 |
[17:50] | I-I-I know we’re here to protect them. | 我我我知道我们是为了保护他们 |
[17:52] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[17:54] | sometimes, people say, | 有时候 人们说 |
[17:57] | uh, personal stuff. | 呃 一些私人的事情 |
[18:00] | Like what? | 比如 |
[18:01] | Maybe they ask certain questions. | 可能他们会问一些特别的问题 |
[18:03] | Like, uh, “What’s outside the fence?” | 比如 呃 围墙外面是什么样的 |
[18:06] | Or “Who’s watching the cameras?” | 或者 谁在摄像机的另一头 |
[18:10] | And you’re telling me you don’t record those infractions? | 那么你现在是在告诉我你没有记录这些违法行为吗 |
[18:13] | Look, I-if it’s just innocent, then… | 听着 如果他们是无辜的 那么 |
[18:16] | then sometimes, I’ll blur the tape | 那么有时候我会将录像带模糊处理 |
[18:18] | or, I’ll, uh… I’ll erase a spot. | 或者 我会 呃 我会删除一些片段 |
[18:22] | But I just… I just don’t want anyone | 但是我只是 我只是不想任何人 |
[18:24] | to get in trouble for just asking questions. | 仅仅因为问了个问题就招致麻烦 |
[18:28] | These people are scared, you know? | 这些人很害怕 你知道吗 |
[18:31] | I-I see them sobbing in their rooms, | 我 我看见他们在房间里抱着对方 |
[18:33] | holding each other. | 哭泣 |
[18:34] | They just don’t understand what became of their lives. | 他们只是不明白他们的生活变成了什么样子 |
[18:41] | – It’s just human nature to ask questions. – Yeah. | -问问题是人的本性 -是啊 |
[18:44] | Yeah, absolutely. | 是啊 当然了 |
[18:49] | Human nature. | 人的本性 |
[18:54] | Thank you so much for coming in, Reggie. | 很感谢你能来 雷吉 |
[18:56] | No problem. | 没事 |
[19:16] | This is a bad idea. | 这真是个糟糕的主意 |
[19:18] | The construction crew was finished for the day. | 建筑工人今天一定死定了 |
[19:21] | Besides, who cares? | 再说了 谁在乎呢 |
[19:22] | If I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die trying. | 如果我要死去 我也要在尝试中死去 |
[19:43] | It’s a wonderful gathering, don’t you think? | 这是个美妙的集会 你不觉得吗 |
[19:45] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:47] | It’s nice, bringing everyone together like this. | 能像这样把每个人聚集到一起 真好 |
[19:52] | This would make a perfect target, wouldn’t it? | 这会制造一个完美的袭击目标 不是吗 |
[19:55] | Whole town together in one place. | 整个镇子的人都聚集在一个地方 |
[20:05] | I just came from the hospital. Ted didn’t make it. | 我刚从医院来 泰德没有挺过来 |
[20:08] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗 |
[20:10] | Burned over 90% of his body. | 全身百分之九十面积的烧伤 |
[20:14] | Maybe you should say a few words, Mr. Mayor. | 也许你应该说几句话 市长先生 |
[20:17] | Lift their spirits. | 来振奋他们的精神 |
[20:18] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不错 |
[20:24] | Hey, folks. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[20:25] | Could I have your attention, please? | 请大家听我说几句 |
[20:27] | Come on. Move in here, move in here, move in here. | 来吧 到这里来 到这里来 到这里来 |
[20:30] | Yeah, I just wanted to welcome you all | 好的 我想欢迎大家 |
[20:32] | to our wonderful fellowship gathering. | 来到我们精彩的团体聚会 |
[20:34] | So, relax, everyone. Have some fun. | 所以 请大家放松 好好玩 |
[20:36] | Hey, say hello to your neighbor. | 嘿 和你的邻居打个招呼 |
[20:38] | – Excuse me. – Because it’s just another beautiful day | -抱歉 -因为今天是另一个美丽的日子 |
[20:40] | in the friendliest place on Earth. | 在这个地球上最友好的地方 |
[20:42] | Mayor, I’d like to say a word. | 市长 我想说句话 |
[20:43] | Sheriff Burke, ladies and gentlemen. | 伯克警长 先生们女士们 |
[20:46] | Listen, folks, this really isn’t the best time for this. | 听着 大伙们 现在说这个真不是个好时候 |
[20:49] | As many of you may have heard, last night, | 正如你们可能听说的那样 昨晚 |
[20:51] | a bomb went off right here in the middle of Main Street, | 一个炸弹就在这主街的正中央爆炸了 |
[20:55] | not far from where you people are standing. | 离你们现在站的位置并不远 |
[20:57] | And several of the people connected to this crime | 不少和这起犯罪有关的人 |
[20:59] | have gone missing. | 都失踪了 |
[21:00] | So, until we get the situation sorted out, | 所以 我认为在我们搞清楚状况之前 |
[21:03] | I think it’s best if everybody goes home and stays safe. | 每个人回家保证各自的安全是最好的选择 |
[21:06] | Let’s wrap it up, please. | 集会就请到此结束吧 |
[21:08] | All right, everyone. You heard Sheriff Burke. | 好吧 大家 你们都听见了伯克警长说的 |
[21:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[21:11] | Why didn’t you tell me about this? | 为什么你没有告诉我这件事 |
[21:15] | I didn’t want to interrupt your investigation. | 我不想打断你的调查 |
[21:18] | Nothing matters more | 没有什么比 |
[21:19] | than keeping the populace calm a-a-and quiet. | 让民众们保持冷静更重要了 |
[21:23] | I’m afraid the ship’s already sailed. | 恐怕我已无力回天了 |
[21:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:36] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[21:39] | You know, I had a concussion | 你知道吗 在你这个年纪的时候 |
[21:41] | when I was your age, playing football. | 我因为踢足球 成了脑震荡 |
[21:43] | I got hit running a quick slant across the middle. | 我在斜着跑过场中央的时候被打了一下 |
[21:47] | I don’t remember too much of what happened after that. | 那之后发生的事我都不怎么记得了 |
[21:50] | My ears were ringing for a couple of days. | 我耳鸣了好些天呢 |
[21:54] | So, I guess it hasn’t been all that much fun, huh? | 所以 我猜踢足球也没有那么好玩了 是吧 |
[21:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:02] | No, I guess not. | 我也觉得是 |
[22:06] | Especially considering that it all could have been avoided. | 特别是想到那些事本可以避免发生 |
[22:09] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:12] | You had the guy, Dad. | 你本来抓到了那个人 爸爸 |
[22:16] | You had him and you let him go. | 你抓到了他又放走了他 |
[22:18] | Ben, what are you talking about? | 本 你在说什么呢 |
[22:20] | Your dad, he saved your life. | 你爸爸 他救了你的命呢 |
[22:21] | No, no, that’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 |
[22:25] | I heard that you arrested the guy | 我听说你抓到了那个制造炸弹的家伙 |
[22:29] | who made the bomb and then you let him go. | 然后又把他放走了 |
[22:32] | Well, there’s a reason for that. | 好吧 我这样做是有原因的 |
[22:34] | Sometimes we let a suspect walk to see where it will lead us. | 有时候我们会把嫌疑人放走看看接下去会发生什么 |
[22:37] | It just kind of makes me wonder | 我只是有点好奇 |
[22:40] | if you would have… I don’t know. | 你会不会 我不知道 |
[22:42] | If you would have made the same decision | 如果他不是凯特·休森的丈夫 |
[22:44] | if he wasn’t married to Kate Hewson. | 你会不会做出同样的决定 |
[22:45] | Ben, that’s a terrible thing to say. | 本 你怎么能说这种话 |
[22:47] | He can say whatever he wants. | 他想说什么就说什么 |
[22:49] | You’re supposed to enforce the laws of Wayward Pines. | 你应该执行黑松镇的法律 |
[22:52] | You’re not supposed to be lenient with people | 你不应该对人们网开一面 |
[22:55] | because you know them. | 就因为你认识他们 |
[22:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:59] | I would have done the same thing no matter who it was. | 不管是谁 我都会这样做的 |
[23:02] | Ben, is your teacher telling you to say all of this stuff? | 本 是不是你的老师教你说这些的 |
[23:06] | – Is that what’s happening right now? – No, hey. | -是不是这样 -不 嘿 |
[23:07] | Is it the teacher? | 是那个老师吗 |
[23:09] | Ben, it doesn’t matter. | 本 没关系 |
[23:10] | Look. | 听我说 |
[23:12] | Ben, we love you. | 本 我们爱你 |
[23:15] | And we’re just… we’re just happy that you’re okay. | 而且我们 我们很高兴你还好好的 |
[23:18] | Get… get plenty of rest. | 好好休息 |
[23:23] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[23:24] | Hi, Amy. | 嗨 艾米 |
[23:25] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[23:27] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们以后再聊 |
[23:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:44] | So, no one in Surveillance | 所以说 监控中心里 |
[23:46] | is breaking any rules or… or protocols. | 没有任何人违反规定或者协议 |
[23:49] | Well, if there’s a problem, it must be a software glitch. | 好吧 如果真的有问题的话 肯定是软件出故障了 |
[23:56] | Never had to punish anyone on the inside before. | 之前我们从来不需要惩罚内部人员 |
[24:00] | No. | 不需要 |
[24:01] | It’d be a terrible line to cross. | 那会是一条难以逾越的界限 |
[24:03] | And happily, we don’t have to. | 而幸运的是 我们不需要逾越 |
[24:06] | No one is helping the insurgents. | 没有人在帮反叛分子 |
[24:10] | Oh, t-that’s not what I asked. | 噢 那 我问的不是那个 |
[24:13] | What I asked was, is anyone in Surveillance | 我问的是 监控中心有没有任何人 |
[24:15] | breaking any rules or protocols? | 违反了任何规定或者协议 |
[24:18] | No. | 没有 |
[24:25] | Well… | 那么 |
[24:27] | at least we have each other. | 至少我们还有彼此 |
[24:30] | Thank goodness for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:40] | Did I ever tell you I want to be a nurse here when I grow up? | 我有告诉过你我长大后想成为这里的一名护士吗 |
[24:43] | No. | 没有 |
[24:45] | That’s cool, though. | 但是 那挺酷的 |
[24:55] | I can hear your heart. | 我可以听到你的心跳 |
[24:56] | Yeah, well, I hope so. | 是的 嗯 希望如此 |
[25:00] | Buh-bum. | 砰咚 |
[25:01] | Buh-bum. Buh-bum. | 砰咚 砰咚 |
[25:03] | Oh. It’s getting faster now. | 噢 越来越快了 |
[25:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:11] | Yeah, it’s just a headache. | 嗯 只是有点头疼 |
[25:14] | I’m actually not supposed to be leaving my bed. | 其实我不应该下床的 |
[25:17] | Well, I’m glad you’re okay. | 嗯 你没事就好 |
[25:19] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 你没事就好 |
[25:22] | I never really thought about it before, | 之前我从来没认真想过 |
[25:24] | but… last night made me realize | 但 昨晚的事让我意识到 |
[25:28] | how at any day, any point, we could just die. | 我们可能 随时会死去 |
[25:33] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[25:36] | We’re alive. | 我们还活着 |
[25:46] | I think that teacher Megan’s | 我认为那个老师梅根 |
[25:48] | been whispering in his ear. | 在他耳边说过悄悄话 |
[25:49] | I can just feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[25:50] | I can’t stop thinking about what he just said, | 我忍不住想他刚刚说的话 |
[25:53] | about how I had the guy and that I let him go. | 关于我抓住了那家伙又放走他的事 |
[25:56] | That’s what happened with the Easter bombings. | 那就是在复活节爆炸案上发生的事 |
[25:59] | This now just in to the news room. | 现在进入新闻编辑室 |
[26:01] | We are getting live… | 我们正在救援 |
[26:03] | Terrorist attacks in D.C. And Los Angeles at the same time. | 恐怖分子在同一时间袭击了华盛顿和洛杉矶 |
[26:06] | …and Los Angeles, California. | 和加利福尼亚州的洛杉矶 |
[26:07] | On an Easter day when so many families spend… | 在复活节这天 当这么多家庭一起 |
[26:08] | I got to go in. | 我该过去了 |
[26:11] | Ethan, do you know something about this? | 伊桑 关于这事你知道些什么吗 |
[26:13] | – No. – Please tell me what’s going on. | -不 -请告诉我这到底怎么回事 |
[26:15] | I could never tell you. | 我没法告诉你 |
[26:17] | I was part of a joint terrorism task force. | 我曾是联合反恐小组的成员 |
[26:21] | And we got word that Narwaz was down in Mexico. | 然后我们得到消息说纳瓦兹在墨西哥陷落了 |
[26:25] | So we went down, we grabbed him, secured him, | 所以我们赶了过去 抓住了他 看紧他 |
[26:30] | put him on a plane to transport him back to D.C. | 把他送上了一架回华盛顿的飞机 |
[26:33] | Then I got a call from headquarters. | 然后我接到了总部的一通电话 |
[26:39] | They told me to let him go. | 他们让我把他放了 |
[26:44] | The guy’s dirty. | 那家伙很卑鄙 |
[26:46] | I knew he was dirty. | 我知道他很卑鄙 |
[26:48] | “Let him go.” | “让他走” |
[26:51] | Well, that’s exactly what I did. | 好吧 我照做了 |
[26:53] | It was an order. | 那是一道命令 |
[26:55] | And then three weeks later, | 然后过了三周以后 |
[26:59] | 621 people are murdered… | 六百二十一个人被 |
[27:02] | by Narwaz Al-Salaam. | 瓦纳兹·萨拉姆杀了 |
[27:04] | And I had the guy | 而我抓到过他 |
[27:07] | and I let him go. | 然后又放走了他 |
[27:14] | And it was classified. | 当时那是机密 |
[27:19] | You know how bad I wanted to tell you? | 你知道我有多想告诉你吗 |
[27:24] | That’s why you went to Kate. | 所以你去找了凯特 |
[27:26] | It was the toughest period of my life. | 那是我一生中最艰难的时期 |
[27:32] | She was there. | 她当时也在场 |
[27:34] | She was my partner. | 她是我搭档 |
[27:37] | There’s no excuse for what happened after that. | 我不再为之后发生的事找借口 |
[27:43] | I’ve been sorry about it ever since. | 那之后我一直觉得很愧疚 |
[27:46] | I’m not blindly following orders anymore. | 我再也不盲目服从命令了 |
[27:48] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[27:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:55] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[27:58] | We have an emergency call from the truck depot. | 我们接到来自卡车停车场的紧急呼叫 |
[28:00] | Yeah, I’ll check it out. Thanks. | 好的 我会去查的 谢谢 |
[28:09] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[28:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:28] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[28:30] | I didn’t mean to startle you. | 我不是故意吓你的 |
[28:31] | I came to check up on Ben. | 我是来看看本的情况 |
[28:34] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[28:35] | You don’t have any children of your own, do you? | 你没有自己的孩子 是吧 |
[28:38] | Brad and I have not been so blessed. | 我跟布拉德还没这么幸运 |
[28:40] | You do realize that Ben is our son and not yours. | 你知道本是我们的儿子而不是你们的吧 |
[28:43] | Theresa, we are on the same team. | 特丽萨 我们是一伙的 |
[28:46] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[28:47] | Because I’m starting to feel | 因为我渐渐感觉 |
[28:48] | like every single thought that you put into Ben’s head | 你灌输给本的每一个想法 |
[28:51] | is somehow meant to undermine us. | 都是在挑拨离间 |
[28:53] | Let’s just be honest here. | 让我们开诚布公吧 |
[28:54] | You’ve got an agenda and I want to know what it is. | 你有自己的小算盘而我想知道那是什么 |
[28:57] | You’re starting to sound a little paranoid, Theresa. | 你听起来开始有点偏执了 特丽萨 |
[29:00] | I simply believe that the children of Wayward Pines | 我只是坚信黑松镇的孩子们 |
[29:04] | are the future of Wayward Pines. | 就是黑松镇的未来 |
[29:06] | And to that end, I try to be as helpful as possible. | 而为了那个目的 我会尽我所能地帮忙 |
[29:09] | Helpful right now would be | 从现在开始 你离我的家人远远的 |
[29:11] | for you to stay very far away from my family. | 就是帮大忙了 |
[29:31] | Hey, Sheriff. | 嗨 警长 |
[29:33] | So, what happened? | 所以 发生了什么 |
[29:35] | Uh, I got here about an hour ago. | 呃 我大概一个小时前来的这里 |
[29:38] | Someone smashed one of our cameras, | 有人砸碎了我们其中一台摄像机 |
[29:40] | cut the lock, stole one of our trucks. | 撬开锁 开走了我们其中一辆卡车 |
[29:52] | What kind of truck was it? | 什么样的卡车 |
[29:54] | It’s a 30-foot dump truck. | 是一辆三十英尺的自动倾卸卡车 |
[30:00] | What’s going on, Sheriff? | 怎么了 警长 |
[30:03] | Is there gonna be another bomb? | 还会有另外一枚炸弹吗 |
[30:06] | Maybe the truck is the bomb. | 也许那卡车就是炸弹 |
[30:18] | What about the nightmares? | 做噩梦的情况怎么样了 |
[30:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:22] | Last few years. | 持续了几年 |
[30:24] | Any explanation for that? | 有相关解释吗 |
[30:27] | Acceptance, I suppose. | 我猜只能这样接受了吧 |
[30:31] | My life before, I was always | 在以前的生活里 我总是 |
[30:33] | running, searching, fighting. | 在跑 在寻找 在抗争 |
[30:37] | But the questions I had then | 但我那个时候的问题 |
[30:39] | are no different than the questions I have now. | 跟我现在的问题并没有什么区别 |
[30:42] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么在这 |
[30:45] | Why do we breathe in and out? | 我们为什么呼吸 |
[30:48] | Is there a God? | 这儿有上帝吗 |
[30:51] | But if I’m honest… | 但是坦白说 |
[30:56] | in my old life, | 在我过去的生活中 |
[30:57] | there was also a great degree of fear. | 还是会非常害怕 |
[31:02] | There was terror everywhere. | 恐怖无处不在 |
[31:04] | It’s what my job as an agent was all about. | 这就是我当特工的感受 |
[31:07] | And I won’t lie. | 我不会撒谎 |
[31:08] | I fed on that adrenaline. | 我靠肾上腺素为生 |
[31:11] | But here, I don’t know. | 但这儿 我不知道 |
[31:14] | It’s as if I’ve been… | 就像我已经 |
[31:16] | forced to live one moment at a time. | 每次被迫活着 |
[31:20] | I’m still asking all the same questions, | 我一直在问同样的问题 |
[31:22] | but the answers are less urgent now. | 但是现在答案没有那么紧急了 |
[31:27] | Maybe because I feel safer. | 也许因为我感到了安全 |
[31:32] | Have you and Harold, uh, | 你和哈罗德 额 |
[31:35] | thought any more about children? | 考虑过要孩子吗 |
[31:38] | Mm, we have been talking about it, yes. | 唔 我们讨论过 是的 |
[31:41] | You’d make a great mom, Kate. | 你会是个好妈妈 凯特 |
[31:44] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[31:47] | Oh, can I get that refill? | 哦 我能拿那个单子吗 |
[31:50] | Oh. Uh, yeah. | 噢 好的 |
[31:55] | Thank you, Dr. Jenkins. | 谢谢你 詹金斯医生 |
[31:57] | Thank you, Kate. | 谢谢你 凯特 |
[32:01] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[32:11] | Dr. Jenkins. | 詹金斯医生 |
[32:16] | Why didn’t you come and talk to me before all this? | 为什么之前你不来和我讨论 |
[32:19] | You know I couldn’t do that. | 你知道我不能那样做 |
[32:21] | Besides, what would you have said? | 此外 你会说些什么 |
[32:25] | “Forget the truth”? | “忘记真相”吗 |
[32:26] | Your friend Ted has died. | 你的朋友泰德已经死了 |
[32:29] | Two of our youngest seriously injured in the hospital. | 两个年轻人严重受伤 还在医院躺着 |
[32:32] | Others are missing. | 其他的失踪了 |
[32:34] | That’s the price of your truth. | 那就是真相的代价 |
[32:36] | You know it’s not like that. | 你知道不是那样的 |
[32:38] | You didn’t mean for anyone to die. | 你不想任何人死 |
[32:40] | How many more need to be sacrificed? | 还有多少人要牺牲呢 |
[32:43] | I thought you were happy. | 我以为你过得很快乐 |
[32:45] | I thought we made progress. | 我以为我们有进步 |
[32:47] | I know you did. | 我知道有进步 |
[32:49] | How can you be so cheerful | 你的邻居因为你置身在危险之中 |
[32:51] | with neighbors you’re putting into lethal danger? | 你怎么还这么高兴呢 |
[32:55] | Only a fanatic could be so callous. | 只有狂热份子才会这么无情 |
[32:58] | Are you sure you’re talking about me? | 你是在说我吗 |
[33:04] | Because it sounds like you’re talking about yourself, | 因为听上去像你在说自己 |
[33:06] | David Pilcher. | 戴维·皮尔彻 |
[33:12] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[33:15] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[33:19] | Just please… tell me what this place is. | 只是请 告诉我这是什么地方 |
[33:23] | You were its model citizen. | 你曾是这里的模范公民 |
[33:28] | I thought that if I… I could make Kate Hewson conform, | 我以为如果我 我能让凯特·休森顺从 |
[33:32] | then I could make anyone conform. | 那么我可以让大家都顺从 |
[33:35] | There’d be no more need for reckonings. | 不再需要清算 |
[33:37] | Whatever you’re trying to do here, | 如果你一直瞒着人们 |
[33:41] | it will never work if you keep people in the dark. | 你在这所做的任何事都是徒劳 |
[33:43] | It’s not a question of keeping people in the dark. | 问题不在于瞒着人们 |
[33:46] | It’s a question of keeping people alive. | 而是在于让人们活着 |
[33:51] | Freedom or safety. | 自由或者安全 |
[33:53] | Not both. | 两者不可兼得 |
[33:55] | And who anointed you to make that choice? | 谁让你这样做的 |
[33:57] | I did. | 我 |
[34:04] | Oh. | 噢 |
[34:14] | There you go. | 给你 |
[34:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:18] | I’m getting you a piece of pie. | 我给你带了一块馅饼 |
[34:21] | Don’t want that blood sugar dropping. | 希望你的血糖不会下降了 |
[34:30] | Security. | 保安 |
[34:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:52] | Reggie Hudson’s been deleting surveillance footage. | 雷吉·哈德逊 一直有删除监控镜头 |
[34:56] | But you know that already. | 但是你已经知道了 |
[34:58] | Well, he… he did show | 喔 他 他 |
[34:59] | some sympathy for the residents. | 对那些居民表示同情 |
[35:01] | Did he help the people who bombed the perimeter? | 他帮助了那些轰炸围墙的人吗 |
[35:03] | No. No, David. Not at all. | 不 不 戴维 他没有 |
[35:05] | – He had no idea they were… – He’s a traitor. | -他不知道他们 -他是个叛徒 |
[35:08] | He needs to be taken care of. | 他需要教训 |
[35:10] | Taken care of? | 教训 |
[35:12] | David, he… he’s no traitor. | 戴维 他 他不是个叛徒 |
[35:15] | – He’s… – Why don’t you define traitor. | -他是 -你说说什么是叛徒 |
[35:17] | Is it someone who lies | 叛徒就是对那些 |
[35:18] | to the people who trust them the most? | 最相信他们的人撒谎 |
[35:20] | You need to punish someone? Is that it? | 你需要惩罚某人 是吗 |
[35:23] | Then punish me. I’m the one who lied to you. | 那就惩罚我 我是那个对你说谎的人 |
[35:26] | Not Reggie. Reggie told the truth. | 不是雷吉 雷吉说的是实话 |
[35:30] | These are our people, David. | 这是我们的人 戴维 |
[35:32] | They came to us by choice, not like the people down in town | 他们出于选择来到我们这 不像镇上的那些人 |
[35:35] | who don’t know how they got there | 他们不知道为什么到这 |
[35:37] | and probably will never be happy. | 他们也许再也不会高兴 |
[35:39] | We tolerated those reckonings. | 我们可以忍受清算 |
[35:41] | “Okay, we’ll kill one and keep the rest in line.” | “好的 我们会杀鸡儆猴” |
[35:44] | But if we start killing our own people | 但是如果我们以拯救人道的名义 |
[35:47] | in the name of saving humanity, then we’ve lost everything. | 开始杀自己人时 我们就失去了一切 |
[35:53] | You need to punish, David, punish me. | 你需要惩罚 戴维 惩罚我吧 |
[35:56] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[36:03] | There will be no more killings. | 这样将不会再有杀戮 |
[36:06] | David. | 戴维 |
[36:11] | We have all had to accustom ourselves | 我们已经不得不让自己习惯 |
[36:13] | to the meeting out of punishment in Wayward Pines. | 在黑松镇遇到惩罚 |
[36:17] | But now, we are forced to address | 但是现在 我们要被迫处置 |
[36:21] | the insubordination of one of our own. | 我们之中的一个叛徒 |
[36:23] | I have asked you here to bear witness. | 我请你们到这来作证 |
[36:27] | We all know Reggie Hudson. | 我们都知道雷吉·哈德逊 |
[36:29] | We all love Reggie. | 我们都爱雷吉 |
[36:32] | But his mistakes have led to serious injury and death, | 但他的过错导致了严重的伤亡 |
[36:36] | and that can no longer be tolerated. | 这是不能被容忍的 |
[37:10] | – All right. – Okay. | -好了 -好的 |
[37:13] | Got it. | 好了 |
[37:21] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[37:24] | It wasn’t supposed to go like this. | 计划不是这样的 |
[37:28] | Look. I’m sorry about Kate. | 听着 我对凯特表示抱歉 |
[37:30] | There’s nothing we can do about that now. | 但现在我们无能为力 |
[37:33] | I say we just keep driving till we hit San Francisco. | 我们只要一直开车到旧金山 |
[37:35] | This time tomorrow, man, we’ll be drinking beers by the Bay. | 伙计 明天的这个时候 我们会在海湾旁喝啤酒 |
[37:40] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[37:42] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[37:44] | I can’t leave without her. | 我不能把她留在这儿 |
[37:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:49] | You change your mind, | 你改变了主意 |
[37:51] | you know where I’m gonna be until the sun goes down. | 你知道日落之前我会在哪儿 |
[37:53] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:24] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[38:34] | Last warning, Harold. | 最后警告 哈罗德 |
[38:35] | Get on your knees. Put your hands up. | 跪下 举起手 |
[38:41] | Get up. | 起来 |
[38:46] | You almost killed my son. | 你几乎杀了我儿子 |
[38:48] | I swear to you it was an accident. | 我对你发誓 那是个意外 |
[38:49] | We just wanted to get out. | 我们只是想出来 |
[38:51] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪 |
[38:52] | Aah, no, it’s just me. I’m the only one you want. | 不 只有我 你抓我就行 |
[38:54] | – I planned the whole thing. – Then where are they? | -我计划了整件事 -他们在哪 |
[38:57] | – Are you listening to me? – No, you listen to me. | -你在听我说吗 -不 你听我说 |
[38:59] | Now, I’m about this close to letting them | 现在 我差一点就让他们 |
[39:01] | cut your wife’s throat in the middle of Main Street. | 在主街割了你妻子的喉咙 |
[39:03] | Where are they?! | 他们在哪 |
[39:11] | You’re too late. | 你们太迟了 |
[39:16] | These are dangerous times for all of us. | 这对我们所有人都是危险时刻 |
[39:20] | Everything we’ve risked our lives for | 每一件我们冒着生命危险做的事 |
[39:22] | will be destroyed. | 都会被毁掉 |
[39:24] | We’re entering a time of war where new rules must be applied. | 我们进入了一场战争 现在必须有新的规则 |
[39:29] | Security must be tightened, | 安全必须加强 |
[39:31] | protocols reinforced. | 协议必须加固 |
[39:34] | Everything we’ve achieved has been due to your hard work. | 因为你们的辛苦工作 我们才取得了进展 |
[39:40] | But we’re battling terrorists. | 但是现在我们要和恐怖份子作战 |
[39:43] | So stay alert. | 所以保持警戒 |
[39:45] | Stay vigilant. | 保持警惕 |
[39:46] | Report anything suspicious. | 上报任何可疑的事 |
[40:35] | I got you. | 我抓好你了 |
[40:51] | We made it, buddy. | 我们做到了 伙计 |
[40:55] | Ah! | 啊 |
[40:56] | We made it! | 我们做到了 |
[41:11] | 死亡危险 请回到黑松镇 超出此界 你将会死 |