时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It is the year 4032. | 现在是4032年 |
[00:05] | Man’s destruction of the environment | 人类对环境的破坏 |
[00:07] | has created evolutionary aberrations, | 导致了进化畸变 |
[00:10] | known as “Abbies…” | 我们称之为畸变人 |
[00:13] | …that rule the Earth. | 他们统治地球 |
[00:16] | One man saw the catastrophe coming. | 一个人预见到了即将到来的毁灭 |
[00:19] | He created an ark for mankind, | 他为人类创造了一个方舟 |
[00:22] | and selected a chosen few | 并选了为数不多的一些人 |
[00:24] | to sleep for 2,000 years, | 让他们沉睡了两千年 |
[00:26] | and defy mankind’s extinction. | 躲过了人类的灭绝 |
[00:30] | Surrounded by mountains and protected by an electric fence, | 地球上仅存的人类居住在怪松镇中 |
[00:33] | the last of humanity left alive on Earth do their best | 那里四面环山 还建有带电的围栏 |
[00:37] | to survive in a town called Wayward Pines. | 他们努力生存下来 |
[00:46] | I think we have a problem, Mr. Pilcher. | 我们好像有麻烦了 皮尔彻先生 |
[00:48] | Ethan Burke’s wife might be coming to look for him. | 伊森·伯克的妻子可能来找他了 |
[00:50] | I want to call it off. | 我想取消 |
[00:51] | But it’s done, Adam. | 但木已成舟 亚当 |
[00:53] | There’s something I have to show you. | 我得给你看点东西 |
[00:55] | It’s Adam Hassler. | 我是亚当·海瑟勒 |
[00:56] | It’s September 15. | 现在是九月十五日 |
[00:57] | Still no signs of any survivors. | 还是没有幸存者的迹象 |
[01:00] | Look. | 看 |
[01:01] | The Abbies… | 畸变人 |
[01:02] | they’re gone. | 他们都不见了 |
[01:04] | Hello, Jason. | 你好 杰森 |
[01:05] | You and I had an agreement. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[01:08] | For those who break the rules, | 对于那些破坏规矩的人 |
[01:10] | there can be no compromise. | 不容妥协 |
[01:12] | The rebellion is over. | 叛乱结束了 |
[01:13] | Jason put Ben outside the fence. | 杰森把本放逐到围栏外了 |
[01:15] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[02:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:03] | Ben! | 本 |
[04:21] | Good morning, Wayward Pines. | 早上好 怪松镇 |
[04:24] | The sun has risen on a new day. | 太阳升起 又是新的一天 |
[04:26] | Let’s celebrate our good fortune | 让我们为自己的好运庆幸 |
[04:28] | and continue to live our lives as normal. | 继续过正常的生活吧 |
[04:31] | Good morning, Wayward Pines. | 早上好 怪松镇 |
[04:33] | We have 25 pregnancies entering their third trimester, | 有25个孕妇进入了晚期妊娠 |
[04:37] | 34 in the second, and 19 in the first. | 34个处于中期 19个处于早期 |
[04:40] | In addition, we have nine females | 另外 还有九名女性 |
[04:43] | that have become viable this month. | 本月开始可受孕 |
[04:45] | That’s excellent. | 太棒了 |
[04:46] | What about the research in the lab? | 那实验室的研究呢 |
[04:48] | I will have an update for you later this week. | 我本周晚些时候能给你新进展 |
[04:50] | Maybe Dr. Yedlin could help you with that. | 叶德林医生或许能帮你 |
[04:52] | I-I’m not sure Dr. Yedlin has that | 叶德林医生恐怕没有 |
[04:55] | kind of expertise. | 这方面的专长 |
[04:58] | Research on the aberrations | 研究畸变人 |
[04:59] | requires years of familiarity, | 需要多年的了解 |
[05:02] | as well as a very specific biomedical background. | 和特定的生物医学背景 |
[05:06] | I think he’s a quick study. | 我觉得他学得快 |
[05:07] | Maybe you could run it by him? | 或许你可以问问他 |
[05:13] | Okay, will do. | 当然 好的 |
[05:15] | We should also pull together a plan | 我们还该跟叶德林医生 |
[05:16] | with Dr. Yedlin to complete the residents’ training. | 商量一下完成住院医生训练的计划 |
[05:18] | See if he has any suggestions | 看他是否对加速进展 |
[05:19] | about how to speed things up. | 有何提议 |
[05:21] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[05:22] | CJ CJ. | |
[05:26] | I thought this meeting was about the crops, | 我以为我们是来谈庄稼的 |
[05:28] | about securing a permanent source of food and water. | 关于找到永久性的食物和水源 |
[05:31] | It’s about the issues facing Wayward Pines. | 这是关于怪松镇面临的问题 |
[05:33] | We have a lot of them. | 我们有很多问题 |
[05:34] | None of them matters if we can’t feed the people. | 如果我们喂不饱镇民那些都不要紧 |
[05:37] | We’re all still here because of you, CJ. | 我们都还活着就是因为你 CJ |
[05:40] | We know that. | 我们明白 |
[05:42] | Please, stay. | 请留下 |
[05:45] | Jason, as Wayward Pines grows, | 杰森 怪松镇在发展 |
[05:48] | our food supply must grow with it. | 我们的食物供给也得跟上 |
[05:50] | We should pick our site properly. | 我们该好好选址 |
[05:53] | Maybe it’s near the original crops. | 或许靠近原来的庄稼地 |
[05:55] | Maybe it’s slightly further away, | 或许稍远一些 |
[05:57] | but we need to do soil studies; measure sunlight, | 但我们得进行土壤研究 丈量阳光量 |
[06:01] | determine what from our remaining seed bank will flourish. | 决定我们所剩的种子银行中哪些东西能长好 |
[06:05] | We should lay irrigation | 我们该进行灌溉 |
[06:06] | and source an additional water supply… | 并另找水源 |
[06:07] | My understanding was that | 据我的理解 |
[06:09] | this was just about planting a few extra rows of corn. | 不是只要再多种几排庄稼吗 |
[06:13] | This is a rare opportunity. | 这是个罕见的机会 |
[06:16] | With the Abbies retreated, | 畸变人撤退了 |
[06:17] | we can work without fear. | 我们可以毫无顾虑地干活儿 |
[06:20] | Make careful agricultural decisions | 做出谨慎的农业抉择 |
[06:22] | that will benefit all of us. | 让所有人受益 |
[06:23] | No, there’s still risks. | 不 风险依然存在 |
[06:25] | We don’t know where | 我们并不知道 |
[06:25] | they’ve gone or for how long. | 他们去了哪 什么时候会回来 |
[06:27] | Look, Kerry’s right. | 凯瑞说得对 |
[06:28] | This… sounds ambitious. | 这听上去很有野心 |
[06:30] | Maybe we need to focus more on shoring up things | 或许我们该想办法巩固怪松镇 |
[06:33] | inside Wayward Pines. | 内部的情况 |
[06:34] | No. | 不 |
[06:38] | What CJ suggests makes sense. | CJ的话有道理 |
[06:41] | All I’m saying | 我只是说 |
[06:41] | is we have to think about what Pilcher | 我们得考虑皮尔彻 |
[06:43] | would have wanted; we must never stray from that. | 会希望怎么做 我们决不能偏离他的初衷 |
[06:46] | He would have wanted us to survive, | 他会希望我们生存下去 |
[06:48] | and be bold as he was. | 像他一样大胆 |
[06:51] | If I hadn’t planted those crops out there three years ago, | 如果不是我三年前在那里种了庄稼 |
[06:53] | we would have starved by now. | 我们这会儿就要挨饿了 |
[06:55] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:55] | How can you be against us securing our food? | 你怎么能反对我们确保食物供给 |
[07:00] | They’ll have the same security, | 给他们的保护 |
[07:02] | even more than the harvesters did. | 会比收粮食的人更周全 |
[07:05] | They’ll return once the first batch of studies are complete. | 等第一批研究结束时他们就会回来 |
[07:09] | They’re not going far. | 他们不会走远的 |
[07:15] | I understand your concerns, Megan… | 我理解你的顾虑 梅根 |
[07:20] | …but we need to do this. | 但我们得这么做 |
[08:01] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[08:04] | You from Wayward Pines? | 你是从怪松镇来的 |
[08:05] | Where else would I be from? | 不然还能从哪来 |
[08:07] | – You a nomad? – What? “A nomad”? | -你是流浪者吗 -什么 流浪者 |
[08:09] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[08:11] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[08:13] | Pilcher? | 皮尔彻 |
[08:13] | No, man, Pilcher’s dead. | 不是 皮尔彻死了 |
[08:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:20] | Look, you mind easing up on the knife work there, buddy? | 你能把刀放下吗 伙计 |
[08:23] | Huh? I’m not one of our little mutant friends, | 我不是那些畸形怪物的同伴 |
[08:24] | in case you can’t tell. | 你要是看不出来的话 |
[08:25] | We’re on the same side here, I promise you. | 我们是一伙的 我保证 |
[08:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:35] | Who’s in charge? | 现在谁在管事 |
[08:37] | Is it Pam? | 是帕姆吗 |
[08:38] | No, no, Pam, uh… | 不 不 帕姆 |
[08:41] | Pam did the deed, actually. | 之前是帕姆杀人 |
[08:43] | At least that’s what I hear. | 至少我是这样听说的 |
[08:44] | No one’s seen her for awhile. | 大家有一阵子没见过她了 |
[08:46] | No, there’s a… there’s a kid in charge now. | 现在管事的是个孩子 |
[08:48] | His, uh… his name’s Jason. | 他叫杰森 |
[08:52] | You’d love him. | 你会喜欢他的 |
[08:56] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[08:58] | I woke up in… some pit. | 我醒来时在一口井里 |
[09:01] | Do they put people in pits? | 他们把人关到井里吗 |
[09:03] | They do a lot of things. | 他们做过许多事 |
[09:09] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:11] | So, wait, Pilcher sent you out here? | 等等 皮尔彻赶你出来的 |
[09:13] | What’d you do to piss him off? | 你做什么惹毛他了 |
[09:15] | Nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[09:17] | A bunch of us were sent. | 我们几个人被派到外面 |
[09:19] | Scout and report back. | 侦查 然后汇报 |
[09:21] | To look for other communities. | 寻找其他群体 |
[09:23] | Other survivors. | 其他幸存者 |
[09:24] | Yeah, and-and what’d you find? | 那你找到什么了 |
[09:28] | I found you. | 找到了你 |
[09:35] | I’ll get Lucy to wash your hair. | 我去叫露西给你洗头发 |
[09:37] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[09:42] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[09:51] | Honey, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[09:56] | I remember the first time I got mine. | 我还记得我第一次遇到的时候 |
[09:58] | It’s really scary, I know… | 真的很恐怖 我知道 |
[10:01] | but you’ll get used to it. | 但你会习惯的 |
[10:04] | How old were you when you were paired up? | 你在多大的时候被配对的 |
[10:07] | It was a little different back then. | 那时候情况不太一样 |
[10:12] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[10:14] | They’re gonna make you meet a few boys, | 他们会让你见几个男孩 |
[10:17] | and one of them will be really nice. | 其中会有一个很棒的 |
[10:20] | I don’t want to be a mom. | 我不想做一名母亲 |
[10:22] | Lucy… | 露西 |
[10:24] | I can’t; I’m not ready. | 我不能 我还没准备好 |
[10:26] | Please don’t make me go back. | 请别让我回去 |
[10:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:29] | No. | 不 |
[10:30] | You have to go back. | 你必须回去 |
[10:32] | Honey, if you don’t, | 宝贝 如果你不回去 |
[10:33] | they’ll figure out something’s wrong. | 他们会以为出事了 |
[10:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:52] | Are you sure they’re gone? | 你确定他们消失了吗 |
[10:54] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[10:56] | Never sure. | 从不确定 |
[10:58] | Well, that’s reassuring. | 这话真让人放心 |
[11:02] | They usually send a scout. | 他们通常派一名探查员 |
[11:06] | Catch the scout before they can report back. | 在他汇报前抓住他 |
[11:08] | Then you’ve got a chance to run. | 然后你就有机会逃跑了 |
[11:13] | There’s a method to them. | 他们有固定的行事方法 |
[11:17] | If you can survive long enough to learn it. | 如果活得够久 你就能掌握它们 |
[11:25] | So what’s your story? | 你是怎么回事 |
[11:28] | Uh… well… | 这个… |
[11:32] | Uh, Group B. | 我在B组 |
[11:34] | Uh, woke up in paradise about… | 被唤醒过来大概是在… |
[11:37] | five years ago, I think. A little before Invasion Day. | 五年前 在入侵日前不久 |
[11:39] | I don’t mean that. | 我不是问这个 |
[11:41] | Why are you out here? | 你为什么在外面 |
[11:47] | I colored outside the lines. | 我涂线出格了 |
[11:54] | Seems like a… harsh punishment. | 这惩罚也…太严重了 |
[11:57] | Yeah. I agree. | 是啊 的确是这样 |
[12:01] | But, uh… | 不过… |
[12:03] | at least I’m in the clear now, right? | 至少我现在没事了 对吧 |
[12:07] | Depends. | 不一定 |
[12:09] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[12:12] | Somebody I gotta see. | 有个人我得见一下 |
[12:15] | But… who knows? | 不过…谁知道呢 |
[12:18] | They might just put you right back out here. | 他们可能会又把你赶出来 |
[12:24] | I’m bad… | 差牌… |
[12:26] | Hearts. | 红桃 |
[12:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | Abbies? | 是畸变人吗 |
[12:37] | No. It can’t be. The… | 不 那不可能是 那些… |
[12:38] | The signature’s wrong. | 信号不一样 |
[12:41] | Let’s get to the fence. | 我们去围墙那边吧 |
[12:52] | It’s Xander and someone else. | 是詹德还有另一个人 |
[12:53] | Open the gate! | 把门打开 |
[12:56] | On guard! | 全体警备 |
[13:01] | Is that Hassler? | 那是海瑟勒吗 |
[13:03] | Might be. | 可能吧 |
[13:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:19] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[13:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:26] | Why did you go out there? | 为什么到围墙外面去了 |
[13:30] | How far did you get? | 你走了多远 |
[13:38] | Are we alone? | 我们是仅存的人了吗 |
[13:52] | I guess that’s something that we still don’t know. | 我觉得这个我们可能还是不知道 |
[13:56] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[14:02] | They’re not our enemies. | 他们不是我们的敌人 |
[14:05] | They’re our replacements. | 他们是我们的替代品 |
[14:09] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:14] | Are you in pain? | 你哪里疼吗 |
[14:21] | Lie back. | 躺下 |
[14:38] | Adam Hassler. | 亚当·海瑟勒 |
[14:40] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[14:41] | You’d have to ask him that. | 你得自己去问他 |
[14:42] | He’s not really talking to us right now. | 他现在不跟我们说话 |
[14:45] | That’s why I’m asking you. | 所以我才来问你 |
[14:47] | And I’m his doctor, so I’m not talking, either. | 我是他的医生 所以我也不会告诉你的 |
[14:50] | Little thing called the Hippocratic Oath. | 有个叫希波克拉底誓言的东西 |
[14:54] | We live in a different time now. | 我们现在时代不同了 |
[14:56] | Some of those old rules don’t apply. | 有些老规矩也不再适用了 |
[15:00] | Is he stable, Doctor? | 他稳定下来了吗 医生 |
[15:02] | Mentally, I mean. | 我是指精神上 |
[15:03] | What part of what I said did you not understand? | 我刚刚说的话你有哪里不明白吗 |
[15:05] | I understand your position. | 我能理解你所处的位置 |
[15:07] | But Adam Hassler’s a hero. | 但亚当·海瑟勒是个英雄 |
[15:09] | You see, Pilcher sent a dozen nomads | 皮尔彻曾派出十二个流浪者 |
[15:11] | in a dozen directions out beyond the fence, | 去围墙外 往十二个方向探查 |
[15:14] | to report back on everything. | 并把一切都汇报回来 |
[15:16] | And Adam’s the only one who’s ever returned. | 而亚当是目前唯一一个回来的 |
[15:19] | This is big news for Wayward Pines. | 这对于怪松镇可是大新闻 |
[15:21] | We need to know what he’s seen, | 我们需要知道他见过些什么 |
[15:23] | what he knows, even the smallest piece of information. | 他知道些什么 任何一点信息都需要 |
[15:25] | Then ask him. | 那就去问他吧 |
[15:27] | Ask him. | 去问他 |
[15:34] | They come to you when they’re sick. | 他们生病了之后就来找你 |
[15:37] | Isn’t that right, Dr. Yedlin? | 是吧 叶德林医生 |
[15:39] | That’s when you care for them. | 于是你就照顾他们 |
[15:41] | That’s when they trouble you. | 而他们给你带来烦恼 |
[15:43] | If they trouble you. | 如果确实能让你心烦的话 |
[15:44] | With your manner, sometimes, it’s hard to tell. | 从你的行为举止来看 有的时候很难察觉出来 |
[15:49] | They’re my responsibility all the time. | 他们一直以来都是我的责任 |
[15:53] | They’re like my extended family, in a way. | 从某种方面来看就像我的大家庭 |
[15:55] | Like Pam Pilcher, you mean? | 你是在指帕姆·皮尔彻吧 |
[15:58] | You know nothing about that. | 你对这事什么都不知道 |
[16:00] | I know she’s dead. | 我知道她死了 |
[16:04] | I worry about all of them. | 我担心他们所有人 |
[16:06] | They keep me up at night. | 我晚上经常因他们而睡不着 |
[16:08] | And I’m willing to do whatever it takes to protect them. | 我愿意付出一切来保护他们 |
[16:11] | I’ll make the tough choices. | 我来做艰难的抉择 |
[16:15] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[17:26] | Oh, Mr. Hassler. | 海瑟勒先生 |
[17:28] | I was able to pull a few strings, | 我帮你开了点后门 |
[17:32] | and I booked you a complimentary haircut. | 订了个免费理发 |
[17:35] | And I was also lucky enough to get you a nice body wax, | 我还很幸运地找到人给你做体蜡 |
[17:40] | and a manicure-pedicure. | 还有做修甲 |
[17:47] | But perhaps, at this juncture, | 但可能现在这情况 |
[17:50] | we should consider rescheduling. | 我们还是考虑一下重新安排 |
[17:56] | Behold! | 看呀 |
[17:58] | This is the land where I shall build a community. | 这就是我要建起一个社区的地方 |
[18:02] | And lead humanity out of the darkness. | 带领着人类走出黑暗 |
[18:06] | As we rise from sleep and return to our world, | 当我们从睡梦中苏醒 回到这个世界 |
[18:11] | the first generations shall lead us, | 第一代的人将引领我们 |
[18:14] | and create families of their own. | 并创造他们自己的家庭 |
[18:16] | The dream of a repopulated earth is alive. | 生命重现地球不再是梦想 |
[18:20] | And it begins here, | 这一切从这里开始 |
[18:22] | in a town called the Wayward Pines. | 在一个叫怪松镇的小镇 |
[18:26] | *Pines* | *松树* |
[18:28] | *Trees that always last* | *长青的树* |
[18:30] | *Pines* | *松树* |
[18:32] | *Do not discuss the past* | *不要谈论过去* |
[18:35] | *Pines* | *松树* |
[18:37] | *Your needles pierce our heart* | *你的针刺进我们的心里* |
[18:39] | *Pines* | *松树* |
[18:41] | *They gave us a new start* | *它们赋予我们新的开始* |
[18:43] | *You smell so good* | *你真好闻* |
[18:45] | *We burn your wood* | *我们把你燃烧* |
[18:47] | *You give us shade* | *你为我们遮荫* |
[18:49] | *The plans we made* | *我们设计的蓝图* |
[18:51] | *will make sure we* | *会保证我们* |
[18:53] | *are never torn apart* | *永不分离* |
[18:57] | *Pines* | *松树* |
[19:01] | Luce… | 露西 |
[19:21] | Lucy, dear… | 露西 亲爱的 |
[19:25] | …is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:27] | I noticed you’ve been taking extra | 我发现你最近 |
[19:29] | bathroom breaks lately. | 请假去卫生间特别频繁 |
[19:32] | Just something I ate, ma’am. | 我吃坏东西了 女士 |
[19:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | Hey. What did, uh, “Clear and Severe” want? | 严明严苛女士问了什么 |
[19:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:50] | I think she knows. | 我认为她知道了 |
[19:54] | Don’t worry. I won’t say anything, okay? | 别担心 我什么都不会说的 |
[20:02] | Easy. | 当心点 |
[20:07] | Over here. | 过来 |
[20:17] | It’s okay, son. It’s okay. | 没关系的 孩子 没关系的 |
[20:34] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[20:49] | It is you. | 真的是你 |
[20:59] | Where is Ethan? | 伊森在哪儿 |
[21:01] | Ethan’s gone. | 伊森不在了 |
[21:05] | They just put Ben outside the fence. | 他们最近还把本放逐到围墙外了 |
[21:07] | Did you see him at all? Is he alive? | 你看到他了吗 他还活着吗 |
[21:12] | I didn’t see him. | 我没有看到他 |
[21:16] | You son of a bitch. | 你个畜生 |
[21:20] | You sent Ethan here. | 你把伊森送到这里 |
[21:25] | You knew all along, didn’t you? | 你一直都知道的是不是 |
[21:27] | You were working with Pilcher, | 你和皮尔彻一伙的 |
[21:29] | and you knew about this place, and you were in on it. | 你知道这个地方 你也参与了其中 |
[21:38] | My family’s all gone because of you. | 我的家人全没了都是因为你 |
[21:44] | We trusted you. | 我们信任过你 |
[22:28] | Rise and shine. | 该起床了 |
[22:32] | I just couldn’t wait for my morning scoop. | 我都等不及从你这知道点内幕消息了 |
[22:35] | Guess I should’ve changed the locks. | 我应该把锁换掉的 |
[22:38] | I have keys. | 我手上的钥匙 |
[22:40] | They open a lot of things in this town. | 能打开这个镇上很多东西 |
[22:44] | The kids will be excited you’re back. | 孩子们要是知道你回来了一定很兴奋 |
[22:46] | What’s the flavor of the day? | 今天冰淇淋什么口味的 |
[22:48] | Corn. | 玉米味 |
[22:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:50] | I was banking more on remorse. | 我还指望会是懊悔味 |
[22:56] | Hassler’s not talking | 海瑟勒没有开口 |
[22:57] | and Jason is still deciding what to do with you. | 杰森还没决定怎么处置你 |
[23:01] | He knows about the guns, the grenades you stole, | 他知道你偷了枪和手榴弹 |
[23:04] | and that your loyalty to the First Generation | 也知道你对第一代 |
[23:06] | was… elastic… | 不怎么忠诚 |
[23:10] | and still worthy of punishment. | 你应该受到惩罚 |
[23:14] | But your survival made you a bit of a hero, | 但是你的幸存又让你或多或少成了英雄 |
[23:17] | and things were just getting back to normal. | 而且一切刚刚开始恢复正常 |
[23:19] | I’m not gonna be any trouble. | 我不会惹麻烦的 |
[23:22] | For how long? | 能维持多久呢 |
[23:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:25] | Till we run out of ice cream? | 直到我们没了冰淇淋吗 |
[23:28] | I wouldn’t make a joke out of this, Xander. | 我劝你别拿这种事开玩笑 詹徳 |
[23:31] | We’re giving you a second chance for about the tenth time. | 我们大概是第十次给你重新改过的机会 |
[23:33] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[23:34] | If there’s no fight, I won’t pick one. | 我不会主动挑起争端 |
[23:36] | Then how will you amuse yourself? | 那你怎么消遣呢 |
[23:39] | How did you make it out there, anyway? | 不过你怎么在那里存活下来的 |
[23:42] | Did Hassler help you? | 海瑟勒帮了你吗 |
[23:44] | Did you get a good look at that guy? | 你好好看过那个人吗 |
[23:46] | He may have been on his way back in, | 他当时可能都快绕回去了 |
[23:48] | but he’s lucky I found him. | 但还好我找到了他 |
[23:53] | You know… | 你知道 |
[23:56] | they’re not just dumb animals, Kerry. | 他们不只是愚蠢的动物 凯瑞 |
[23:59] | There’s a method to them. | 他们有条理 |
[24:01] | If you can survive long enough to learn it. | 只要你活得长 就能学会 |
[24:04] | So you learned something about them. | 所以你对他们有所了解 |
[24:06] | Something that can help us. | 能够帮助我们 |
[24:09] | I’ll give Jason a full report. | 我会给杰森一份完整的报告 |
[24:11] | I can even talk to Adam, too, if that’s what you want. | 如果你希望的话 我也可以和亚当聊聊 |
[24:15] | We developed a kind of… | 我们建立了 |
[24:17] | bond out there. | 一点感情 |
[24:19] | If that’s something you think | 如果你认为这样或许能够 |
[24:21] | might help my position around here. | 改善我在这的处境 |
[25:15] | They’re our replacement? | 他们是我们的替代品 |
[25:17] | That’s what he said. | 他是那么说的 |
[25:19] | Adam Hassler said that. | 亚当·海瑟勒那么说 |
[25:24] | Theo, I think you should say something. | 西奥 我认为你应该讲出来 |
[25:28] | Pilcher called them “Abbies” | 皮尔彻称他们为畸变人 |
[25:30] | because they’re aberrations. | 因为他们畸形变异 |
[25:32] | They’re not supposed to be the future of the planet. | 他们不能成为这个星球的未来 |
[25:37] | And apparently, now, | 而现在 很显然 |
[25:38] | they’re sending people outside the fence. | 他们派人去围栏外面 |
[25:42] | I think you should tell Jason. | 我认为你应该告诉杰森 |
[25:44] | I’m not putting my fate in his hands. | 我不会让我的命运掌握在他手里 |
[25:46] | Well, it’s not just yours, is it? | 不只关系到你的命运 不是吗 |
[25:55] | Nothing says Wayward Pines like a piece of fresh, warm fudge. | 没有什么比刚出炉的热软糖更能体现怪松镇了 |
[26:02] | Thanks for meeting me, Frank. | 谢谢你来见我 弗兰克 |
[26:04] | I know it’s not exactly cool | 我知道被别人看到 |
[26:05] | to be seen in public with your old teacher. | 你和原来的教师坐在一起不怎么酷 |
[26:08] | Yeah, I mean it’s… it’s fine. | 是啊 我是说没关系 |
[26:12] | Do you know why I asked you here today? | 你知道为什么我今天叫你来这里吗 |
[26:15] | No? | 不知道吗 |
[26:16] | To remind you | 为了提醒你 |
[26:17] | of David Pilcher’s greatest gift to us. | 大卫·皮尔彻赠与我们最伟大的礼物 |
[26:20] | The fence? | 围栏吗 |
[26:22] | Life. | 生命 |
[26:24] | So precious and so necessary. | 如此宝贵而又重要 |
[26:25] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你不觉得吗 |
[26:27] | And each of us must contribute. | 我们每个人都必须有所贡献 |
[26:30] | And I wanted to remind you, Frank, | 我也想提醒你 弗兰克 |
[26:34] | one of the rules of the Academy | 学院有一项准则是 |
[26:36] | is that there are to be no secrets | 第一代的成员之间 |
[26:39] | between the members of the First Generation, | 不能有任何秘密 |
[26:42] | and there are certainly none | 也绝对不能有任何事 |
[26:44] | that should be kept from me. | 瞒着我 |
[26:49] | So… we should rat each other out. | 所以我们应该互相出卖 |
[26:52] | Let’s not use that word. | 不要用那个词 |
[26:53] | We should… share information. | 我们应该信息共享 |
[26:56] | We should be honest | 我们应该坦诚 |
[26:58] | with ourselves and with each other. | 对待自己和彼此 |
[27:01] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[27:03] | help me with your sister. | 帮我劝劝你妹妹 |
[27:08] | I don’t… I don’t know what you’re talking– | 我不知道你在说… |
[27:09] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[27:10] | It’s me. | 别糊弄我 |
[27:15] | She’s not ready. | 她还没准备好 |
[27:15] | That is not your decision to make. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[27:17] | I promised I’d protect her, I-I-I’m not-not gonna… | 我承诺过要保护她 我…不会… |
[27:19] | You-you-you are protecting her | 你…是在保护她 |
[27:21] | and that is so admirable– | 而这很可贵 |
[27:23] | especially after everything that’s happened to the two of you, | 尤其是在你们俩经历了这么多事情后 |
[27:25] | but she’s growing up, Frank. | 但她在长大 弗兰克 |
[27:29] | She’s a blooming flower. | 她是要绽放的花朵 |
[27:31] | She’s becoming a woman | 她在蜕变成女人 |
[27:32] | and that is something that should be celebrated. | 这该是可喜可贺的 |
[27:37] | And what we encourage is simply a natural way to live, | 我们提倡的只是自然的生活方式 |
[27:41] | without restrictions, and a chance for her | 不能限制她 |
[27:43] | to serve a higher purpose. | 为更伟大的事业献身 |
[27:57] | I know you want to do what’s best for her… | 我知道你做任何事是为她好 |
[28:01] | but now the two of you need to do | 但现在你们两个要做 |
[28:02] | what’s best for Wayward Pines. | 为了怪松镇好的事 |
[28:07] | The Abbies are gone, Doctor. | 畸变人消失了 医生 |
[28:09] | Maybe not forever. | 可能不会永久地消失 |
[28:11] | The town may still be at risk. | 镇子也可能还处于危险之中 |
[28:13] | But I understand your concern. | 但我理解你的担忧 |
[28:16] | But we have a chance to secure our future | 不过我们有机会确保未来 |
[28:19] | and start forging a new path. | 并开始铺建一条新的道路 |
[28:23] | Look… | 听我说 |
[28:25] | I’m new here, I get it. | 我知道我是新来的 |
[28:28] | But I saw them making ladders with their bodies. | 但我看到他们用他们的身体建人梯 |
[28:32] | It’s problem solving. | 这是解决问题的能力 |
[28:34] | It’s social structure. | 这是社会结构的象征 |
[28:35] | They’re willing to sacrifice themselves. | 他们愿意牺牲自己 |
[28:39] | You’re underestimating them. | 你低估他们了 |
[28:41] | You’re putting your people at risk. | 你这是在让你的人去冒险 |
[28:43] | How long have you been here, Doctor? | 你来这里多久了 医生 |
[28:46] | A week? Ten days? | 一周吗 十天吗 |
[28:50] | Now imagine you’ve been here a year… | 现在想象你已经在这里一年了 |
[28:52] | five years, ten years. | 五年 十年 |
[28:55] | Just consider. | 想想看吧 |
[28:57] | The life you had, the people you left behind… | 你经历的人生 你丢下的人们 |
[29:01] | those memories start to fade, and the visits in your mind, | 那些记忆开始消褪 而你脑海中闪过瞬间 |
[29:05] | the ones that gave you comfort, | 那些聊以自慰的片段 |
[29:07] | becomes nothing more than placing flowers on a grave. | 无疑和扫墓相同 |
[29:11] | Our work is important, | 我们的工作很重要 |
[29:13] | yes… | 没错 |
[29:14] | but this isn’t about water, or corn, | 但这不是为了水源 或者玉米 |
[29:17] | or soil samples. | 或者土壤样本 |
[29:19] | We go outside the fence tomorrow, we stay outside. | 我们明天走出围栏 我们就留在外面 |
[29:23] | It’s not even about us. | 这甚至都不是为了我们 |
[29:27] | It’s about the people we leave behind, | 是为了我们留下的人们 |
[29:31] | the ones that can’t come with us. | 那些不能和我们同行的人们 |
[29:34] | Yes… | 没错 |
[29:36] | through us they can see the horizon… | 他们通过我们才能看见地平线 |
[29:41] | …and through us they can hope. | 通过我们他们才有希望 |
[29:58] | They get to leave? | 他们可以离开吗 |
[30:00] | Yeah, it’s exciting, isn’t it? | 是啊 挺让人兴奋的吧 |
[30:24] | Hold on! | 停下 |
[30:28] | Theresa? | 特蕾莎 怎么了 |
[30:29] | I’m gonna come with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[30:32] | CJ CJ… | |
[30:34] | let me find my son. | 让我找找我的儿子吧 |
[30:40] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[30:45] | He’s not my problem. | 他跟我没关系 |
[30:48] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[31:19] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[31:23] | Right. Well, uh… | 说起来… |
[31:26] | I’m-I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[31:28] | I guess that counts for something. | 我想这算有点意义吧 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:34] | I… see your husband’s awake… or… | 我听说你丈夫醒过来了 还是应该说… |
[31:37] | unfrozen, or whatever. | 解冻了什么的 |
[31:39] | Is he leaving you alone? | 他来找过你吗 |
[31:41] | – Your husband? – No. | -你丈夫吗 -不是 |
[31:43] | I mean Jason. | 我是指杰森 |
[31:45] | Right. | 对 |
[31:46] | Uh… unclear. | 还不清楚 |
[31:49] | I told them I had new information about the Abbies. | 我告诉他们我有关于畸变人的新信息 |
[31:51] | Do you? | 你真有吗 |
[31:52] | I’ll come up with something. | 我会想出一些的 |
[31:55] | Xander, try to be good. | 詹德 当个好人吧 |
[31:58] | I’m just trying to stay alive. | 我只想保命 |
[32:01] | Yeah, aren’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[32:09] | On the house. | 我请 |
[32:11] | Wow, lucky me. | 我真走运 |
[32:16] | Hey, I’m, uh, I’m thinking about calling ’em | 我…我在想叫他们 |
[32:18] | Wayward Vines. | 怪松镇藤 |
[32:21] | I think that’s brilliant. | 很不错 |
[32:23] | Come on, that’s funny. | 别糊弄我了 |
[32:24] | Very charming. | 真迷人 |
[32:31] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[32:34] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[32:35] | I was just talking with Lucy. | 我正在跟露西说话 |
[32:37] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[32:39] | What about? | 说什么 |
[32:41] | Well, if you really must know, | 如果你非要知道 |
[32:43] | I was reminding Lucy of her obligations. | 我在提醒露西她的责任 |
[32:45] | Obligations? | 什么责任 |
[32:46] | Yes, it’s exciting, isn’t it? | 对 多令人兴奋啊 对吧 |
[32:49] | Lucy, you need to come with me, dear. | 露西 你得跟我来 亲爱的 |
[32:51] | No, please. | 不要 |
[32:52] | Lucy, could you step outside for a moment? | 露西 你能出去一下吗 |
[32:56] | Try this, it’s really nice. | 尝尝这个 很好吃 |
[33:03] | Every member of our community | 我们社区的每位成员 |
[33:05] | has a duty to ensure the future of the human race, hmm? | 都有责任确保人类的未来 对吧 |
[33:10] | Obviously, there’ll be some failures, | 显然有些事会失败 |
[33:13] | such as yours. | 比如你 |
[33:14] | Which is why we need | 所以我们需要 |
[33:15] | to encourage the First Generation | 鼓励第一代人 |
[33:17] | to bear children as quickly as possible. | 尽快怀上孩子 |
[33:20] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[33:22] | But you can preserve humanity | 但你不能同时 |
[33:23] | and try to hold on to some, at the same time. | 保护人类又控制人类 |
[33:27] | You do realize you’re asking children to bear children. | 你知道你是在让孩子怀孕吧 |
[33:29] | Ye… it-it’s a survival strategy | 很多社会都用过 |
[33:31] | used by numerous societies. | 这种生存策略 |
[33:33] | Primitive societies. | 那是原始社会 |
[33:34] | Megan, these girls should have a choice. | 梅根 这些姑娘应该有选择的权利 |
[33:37] | Lucy has a choice. | 露西有选择的权利 |
[33:38] | Actually, Rebecca, she really doesn’t. | 说实话 丽贝卡 她没有 |
[33:41] | Do you need me to walk you through it? | 你需要我来给你说明白吗 |
[33:45] | I will not let you hurt her. | 我不会让你伤害她的 |
[33:51] | No one is above the rules. | 没有人在规则之上 |
[33:54] | You leave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[33:56] | I’ll be seeing Jason in 30 minutes | 半小时后我要去见杰森 |
[33:58] | for a research briefing. | 做研究简报 |
[33:59] | You know I’ll have to report this. | 你知道我必须上报这个 |
[34:01] | Report what, exactly? | 上报什么 |
[34:05] | Rebecca Yedlin’s not following the rules? | 丽贝卡·叶德林不守规矩吗 |
[34:08] | Rebecca Yedlin needs to be reined in. | 丽贝卡·叶德林需要被抓起来 |
[34:10] | Reckoned? | 教训一下 |
[34:12] | Do you really want to pick that fight, Megan? | 你真的想挑起你我之间的战争吗 梅根 |
[34:14] | Because I’m not sure if this is going to be a winner for you. | 这样的话最后赢的可不一定是你 |
[34:22] | You’re being very self-destructive, Rebecca. | 你这样是在自我毁灭 丽贝卡 |
[34:27] | If only you could see it. | 如果你明白就好了 |
[34:31] | Lucy… come on in. | 露西 进来吧 |
[34:35] | Come home with me tonight. | 今晚跟我一起回家 |
[34:36] | I’ll walk you to school in the morning, okay? | 明早我送你去上学 好吗 |
[34:48] | Our world. | 我们的世界 |
[34:52] | It’s still beautiful. | 仍然美丽 |
[34:56] | Let’s get the tents up! | 我们搭帐篷 |
[35:15] | Why did you come back? | 你为什么回来 |
[35:18] | Is it me? | 是因为我吗 |
[35:19] | Are you trying to help me? | 你是想回来帮我吗 |
[35:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:30] | The harvesters saw Ben. | 收割者们看到了本 |
[35:47] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那种滋味 |
[35:50] | To see something that you can describe, | 目睹一些你可以言喻 |
[35:53] | and no one will believe. | 但没人会相信的事情 |
[36:00] | To feel a sense of an ending. | 预感到末日来临 |
[36:47] | They brought him in. | 他们把他带回来了 |
[36:47] | Is it who we think it is? | 这是他本人吗 |
[38:13] | Lucy’s gonna be staying | 露西要和我们 |
[38:14] | with us for a few days. | 一起住几天了 |
[38:18] | The shower’s up on the left. | 淋浴间在楼上左手边 |
[38:20] | I’ll be with you in a few moments | 我过一会就带你去 |
[38:21] | to show you where you’re sleeping. | 看看睡觉的地方 |
[38:23] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[38:29] | Where are her parents? | 她的父母呢 |
[38:30] | They died on Invasion Day. | 他们在入侵日去世了 |
[38:32] | So she lives with her brother at the Academy, | 她和她哥哥还有其他的孤儿 |
[38:34] | with the other orphans. | 一起住在怪松镇学院 |
[38:36] | I look out for her now. | 现在由我来照顾她了 |
[38:41] | She got her period a couple of days ago, | 几天前她来了月经 |
[38:44] | and they wanted to enroll her in the fertility program. | 他们想安排她参与生育计划 |
[38:48] | That girl. | 那姑娘 |
[38:51] | She’s what, 11? | 她也就十一岁吧 |
[38:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:55] | Well, how does that work? | 那要怎么进行 |
[38:57] | Do they inseminate them? | 他们给她授精吗 |
[39:00] | They pair them up. | 他们给他们结对 |
[39:01] | And they put them into these | 把他们送到 |
[39:04] | procreation rooms at the Academy. | 学院的那些生育室里 |
[39:07] | And I think they do things the old-fashioned way. | 然后我想他们还是按照老办法来 |
[39:22] | Old-fashioned is, uh, a six-pack | 老办法可是要有半打啤酒 |
[39:25] | and borrowing your brother’s car, | 借上你兄弟的车 |
[39:27] | your dad’s cologne and the radio. | 擦你老爸的古龙水和收音机 |
[39:29] | It’s not… | 而不是 |
[39:36] | Who picks them? | 谁挑选的他们 |
[39:38] | Who pairs them up? | 谁给他们配对 |
[39:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:41] | Not one person, I think. | 我猜不是某一个人 |
[39:42] | And it’s by looks, or, uh, intelligence? | 那是按照长相还是智商分 |
[39:46] | Size, maybe? | 也许按照尺寸 |
[39:49] | It’s eugenics. | 这是优生策略 |
[39:52] | And you know this. | 你是知道的 |
[39:52] | I’m on your side, Theo. | 我站在你这边 西奥 |
[39:54] | I agree with you. | 我同意你的看法 |
[39:55] | I’m trying my best to protect her | 我在尽力地保护她 |
[39:57] | from what I can, for as long as I can. | 尽我所能 越久越好 |
[40:00] | This is why she’s here with us. | 这才是她来这和我们一起住的原因 |
[40:04] | CJ told me why they’re going outside. | CJ向我透露了他们出去的原因 |
[40:07] | It’s not the food. | 不是为了食物 |
[40:10] | He says it’s to give hope. | 他说是为了传递希望 |
[40:13] | Which, on some level, makes sense to me. | 这在某种程度上是我能理解的 |
[40:16] | But every time one thing here seems almost rational, | 但每当这里有一件看起来还算合理的事 |
[40:20] | two things pop up that make absolutely no sense at all. | 它背后一定有更多的事是完全荒谬的 |
[40:25] | So we talk. | 那我们就商量 |
[40:27] | And we try to make sense of what we can. | 我们尽力去理解 |
[40:28] | The talk is all survival. | 要商讨的只关乎生存 |
[40:30] | It’s not about living. | 跟生活无关 |
[40:32] | This isn’t life. | 这可不是生活 |
[40:34] | Work hard. Be happy. | 努力工作 开开心心 |
[40:36] | Enjoy your life in Wayward Pines. | 享受你在怪松镇的生活 |
[40:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:47] | Hey. Luce. | 露西 |
[40:48] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[40:50] | I know it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[40:52] | Wh-What? Lucy, what are you talking about? | 什么 露西 你在说什么 |
[40:54] | You told her. | 是你告诉她的 |
[40:56] | What if I told her things about you? | 我要是把你的事也告诉她会怎么样 |
[40:58] | What things? | 什么事 |
[41:00] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[41:13] | Put it up, Jim! | 投啊 吉姆 |
[41:16] | What’s the score, Brian? | 比分是多少 布莱恩 |
[41:18] | Check it in! | 看看分数 |