时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It is the year 4032. | 现在是4032年 |
[00:05] | Man’s destruction of the environment | 人类对环境的破坏 |
[00:07] | has created evolutionary aberrations, | 导致了进化畸变 |
[00:10] | known as Abbies… | 我们称之为畸变人 |
[00:13] | …that rule the Earth. | 他们统治地球 |
[00:16] | One man saw the catastrophe coming. | 一个人预见到了即将到来的毁灭 |
[00:19] | He created an ark for mankind | 他为人类创造了一个方舟 |
[00:22] | and selected a chosen few | 并选了为数不多的一些人 |
[00:24] | to sleep for 2,000 years | 让他们沉睡了两千年 |
[00:26] | and defy mankind’s extinction. | 躲过了人类的灭绝 |
[00:30] | Surrounded by mountains | 地球上仅存的人类 |
[00:31] | and protected by an electric fence, | 居住在怪松镇中 |
[00:33] | the last of humanity left alive on Earth | 那里四面环山 还建有 |
[00:37] | do their best to survive in a town called Wayward Pines. | 带电的围栏 他们努力生存下来 |
[00:46] | We’ll protect the harvesters. What about the Abbies? | 我们要保护收割庄稼的人们 畸变人怎么办 |
[00:48] | We have never used fire on them before. | 我们还没对他们用过火 |
[00:50] | We don’t know what they understand about it. | 我们不确定他们对火有什么反应 |
[00:52] | Well, tonight they’ll learn. | 那今晚他们就明白了 |
[00:53] | Use the flamethrowers. | 用喷火器 |
[00:56] | Finally reached the city. | 终于抵达旧金山了 |
[00:57] | Pilcher sent a dozen nomads out beyond the fence, | 皮尔彻曾派出十二个流浪者去围墙外 |
[00:59] | and Adam’s the only one who’s ever returned. | 而亚当是目前唯一一个回来的 |
[01:01] | You knew all along. You were working with Pilcher. | 你一直都知道的 你和皮尔彻一伙的 |
[01:04] | I want to call it off. | 我想取消 |
[01:05] | It’s done, Adam. | 但木已成舟 亚当 |
[01:07] | My family is all gone because of you. | 我的家人全没了都是因为你 |
[01:10] | – Tell him. – Xander and I are married. | -告诉他 -我和詹德结婚了 |
[01:12] | He’s my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
[01:17] | I heard you caught one of those creatures in the middle of town. | 我听说你们在小镇的中央地区捉到了一只那种怪物 |
[01:19] | It’s the first female we’ve ever seen. | 这是我们见到的第一个雌性 |
[01:21] | As with any species, they’re different. | 他们和其他物种不一样 |
[01:23] | They’re not just dumb animals. | 他们不只是愚蠢的动物 |
[01:25] | There’s a method to it, | 对付他们是有方法的 |
[01:26] | if you can survive long enough to learn it. | 只要你活得够久就能学会 |
[03:40] | We’ve cleared the valley, sir. | 谷地已经搜查完毕 长官 |
[03:41] | We are commencing the ground sweep | 我们即将进行地毯式扫荡 |
[03:43] | to confirm our perimeter is secure. | 以确保周边安全 |
[03:54] | Clear! | 安全 |
[03:56] | The area’s secure, sir. | 本区安全 长官 |
[03:58] | We can now begin construction of the fence. | 我们现在可以开始建围栏了 |
[04:25] | We should have a baby. | 我们该要个孩子 |
[04:28] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[04:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:33] | You’re… ready to do that? | 你…准备好了 |
[04:36] | With me? | 跟我要孩子 |
[04:39] | Well, we’ve encouraged | 我们一直鼓励 |
[04:41] | the First Generation to procreate. | 第一代生儿育女 |
[04:44] | Enthusiastically. | 积极鼓励 |
[04:48] | I think we’re ready to set an example. | 我觉得我们可以开始以身作则了 |
[04:52] | A son to lead. | 生个儿子做领袖 |
[04:55] | Or a daughter. | 或是女儿 |
[04:57] | Or a son. | 或是儿子 |
[04:59] | One of both. | 一样一个 |
[05:01] | Four of both. | 要四个吧 |
[05:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:17] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[05:20] | Just a lot on my mind. | 就是有很多心事 |
[05:22] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[05:24] | It’s okay to have hope. | 有希望不是坏事 |
[05:26] | We’re doing well. | 我们很好 |
[05:28] | The town? | 小镇吗 |
[05:30] | There’s still the problem of the rust in the water line and… | 还有水管锈的问题 以及 |
[05:34] | I’m talking about us, Kerry. | 我是说我们 凯瑞 |
[05:39] | We make a great team. | 我们是好搭档 |
[05:43] | I knew you were the right choice. | 我知道选你是正确的选择 |
[06:11] | So? What’ll it be? | 怎么样 你怎么决定 |
[06:14] | Well, I tried your beer, | 我尝过你的啤酒 |
[06:17] | which is revolting. | 难喝极了 |
[06:19] | And the whole celery soda thing, | 还有芹菜汽水 |
[06:21] | I don’t know what that is, so… | 我都不知道那是什么 |
[06:24] | Your choice. | 你选吧 |
[06:32] | How about that? | 这个呢 |
[06:37] | “Distilled from pure Kentucky water”? | “用纯净肯塔基水蒸馏” |
[06:40] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[06:42] | Where’d you get this? | 哪来的 |
[06:44] | Hassler drag it back in? | 海瑟勒带回来的 |
[06:47] | It is a very nice label. | 标签真不错 |
[06:49] | Unfortunately, what’s inside of it, | 很遗憾 里面的东西 |
[06:51] | we brewed two weeks ago, in the woods. | 是我们两周前在林子里酿的 |
[06:57] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[06:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:05] | You know what this place needs? | 知道这里需要什么吗 |
[07:08] | A town drunk. | 一个小镇酒鬼 |
[07:11] | Job’s open. | 目前还没人 |
[07:33] | I did look for you, Theo. | 我找过你的 西奥 |
[07:37] | I did what I could to find you. | 我尽了一切力找你 |
[07:45] | I’m here because I know you have questions. | 我来是因为我知道你有问题 |
[07:50] | I’m tired of secrets. | 我受够了秘密 |
[07:54] | Did you try to have a baby? | 你们试着要孩子了吗 |
[09:15] | Everybody up! We gotta go now! | 都起来 我们得走了 |
[09:18] | – What? – Leave everything behind, there’s no time! | -什么 -什么都别带 没时间了 |
[09:23] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[09:24] | Now! Now! | 快 快 |
[09:28] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[09:39] | Oh, no, Theresa… | 不 不 特蕾莎 |
[09:53] | Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines. | 怪松镇的居民们请注意 |
[09:55] | All able-bodied men, | 所有身体健全的男性 |
[09:57] | please report to the fire station immediately. | 请立即到消防局报到 |
[11:32] | Hey, hey, what’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[11:34] | The crops– they’re on fire. | 那些庄稼 都着火了 |
[11:36] | On fire? How? | 着火了 怎么会 |
[11:37] | We don’t know what happened. | 我们也不知道发生了什么 |
[11:38] | We’re going out there. | 我们要去外面看看 |
[11:39] | Who’s going out there? | 谁要出去 |
[11:40] | Anyone who can. | 所有能去的人 |
[11:42] | We need help! | 我们需要帮助 |
[11:44] | You should get to the hospital. | 你得到医院去 |
[11:46] | I meet you there and I’ll see what I can do here. | 我先在这帮忙 之后我会去那找你 |
[11:48] | You should go. | 你快去吧 |
[11:52] | Dr. Yedlin, we need your help. | 叶德林医生 我们需要你帮忙 |
[11:54] | Can you come with me now? | 现在你能跟我来吗 |
[11:55] | They’re back, aren’t they? | 它们回来了 对不对 |
[11:56] | We’ve seen some of them out there, yes. | 我们的确在外面发现了一些 |
[11:58] | Why are you sending civilians? | 你们为什么派平民去 |
[11:59] | Soldiers to fight the Abbies, civilians to fight the fires. | 士兵去抗击畸变人 平民去扑灭大火 |
[12:02] | It’s not the same thing. | 这是两码事 |
[12:03] | Well, they’ll die the same. | 不过他们一样会死 |
[12:04] | Should we just let the crops burn? | 那我们就放任庄稼燃烧殆尽 |
[12:06] | If we lose the food, | 如果我们失去了食物 |
[12:07] | then we’re all dead. | 那我们都没活路 |
[12:08] | What about the explorers? | 探索者们呢 |
[12:09] | CJ, the trucks? | CJ和那些卡车呢 |
[12:11] | We lost contact with them ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前我们失去了和他们的联系 |
[12:14] | We need you at the hospital right now! | 医院现在需要你 |
[12:21] | Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines. | 怪松镇的公民们请注意 |
[12:23] | All able-bodied men, | 所有身体健全的男性 |
[12:25] | please report to the fire station immediately. | 请立即到消防局报到 |
[12:27] | …nice plan, but we should think about– | 这计划不错 但是我们得考虑到 |
[12:36] | You’re going out there? | 你要出去吗 |
[12:37] | We need guns. | 我们需要枪 |
[12:39] | To fight against him? | 去反抗他 |
[12:40] | No, to defend ourselves against whatever’s out there. | 不 去抵御墙外的东西 保卫自己 |
[12:43] | Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines… | 怪松镇的公民们请注意 |
[12:44] | Can you get us in? | 你能送我们进去吗 |
[12:45] | The Mountain? | 去山里 |
[12:47] | Xander… | 詹德 |
[12:48] | Look, I’m not trying to drag you into something again. | 听着 我不想让你再卷入什么事情 |
[12:50] | I’m just trying to avoid a slaughter. | 我只是在试图避一场屠杀 |
[12:53] | I’ve worked with Jason and I don’t trust him. | 我和杰森共事过 我并不信任他 |
[13:15] | We lose those crops, we lose everything! | 要是失去了庄稼 我们就失去了一切 |
[13:31] | All right, we got to get this out! | 好了 我们得扑灭这大火 |
[13:32] | Let’s get the hoses over here! | 把水管铺过来 |
[13:34] | Get the hoses! Get the hoses! | 放水管 放水管 |
[13:47] | I’ve brought up tape, all the gauze, saline and sutures. | 我找来了所有的胶带纱布 盐水和缝线 |
[13:50] | The O.R. is ready– | 手术室已经备妥 |
[13:51] | they told us to prepare 20 beds. | 他们要求我们准备好20张床位 |
[13:52] | Are we really expecting 20 patients all at once? | 我们真的会同时救治20个病人吗 |
[13:55] | We’ll need more. Discharge some more. | 我们会需要更多的 多腾些出来 |
[13:56] | More than 20? | 20张还不够 |
[13:58] | We don’t have any tags. | 我们没有标签了 |
[13:59] | – What? – Triage tags. | -什么 -伤员检伤分类标签 |
[14:00] | Get some markers and we’ll write on their forearms. | 找几支马克笔 在他们前臂上做标记 |
[14:05] | Hey, everybody… | 大家注意 |
[14:06] | Hey, ev– Stop! | 喂 安静 |
[14:09] | Stop! Listen to me. | 安静 听我说 |
[14:12] | I’ll triage as they arrive, | 伤员到达后 我会给他们做检伤分类 |
[14:13] | and I’ll assign them out. | 然后分配给你们 |
[14:15] | Letters for each color. | 用字母代替每种颜色 |
[14:16] | G is green. | G代表绿色 |
[14:17] | Green is minor. | 绿色是轻微伤 |
[14:19] | Yellow can wait. | 黄色是可延迟治疗 |
[14:20] | Red is immediate. | 红色是立即治疗 |
[14:21] | Black, deceased. | 黑色是已经死亡 |
[14:24] | Do not let them self-evaluate. | 不要让他们自我评估 |
[14:25] | Listen to what I say. | 听我说的话 |
[14:27] | And be calm. | 要沉着冷静 |
[14:29] | Look, I want you to know where everything is right now, | 你们现在要搞清楚所有物品的位置 |
[14:32] | because I don’t want any supply runs | 因为我不想在我做手术的时候 |
[14:34] | when I got someone going asystole on my table. | 你在边上忙着翻找东西 |
[14:36] | We’re gonna offer the best care to the most that we can. | 我们要竭尽所能给予大部分人最好的救治 |
[14:41] | You can do this. | 你们能做到 |
[14:44] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[14:45] | Can I just say, sir, | 长官 我能这么说吗 |
[14:46] | there is no one I’d rather be in a mass casualty… | 出现如此惨烈伤亡之际 我希望由你… |
[14:47] | – Shut up, Oscar. – Yes, sir. | -闭嘴 奥斯卡 -遵命长官 |
[15:50] | More suction. | 继续吸 |
[15:53] | All right, he’s good. | 好 他没事了 |
[15:53] | Suture him up. Next! | 给他缝合 下一个 |
[15:55] | …wounds to the abdomen and chest. | 腹部和胸部受伤 |
[15:59] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[16:00] | These are bite marks. | 这些是咬痕 |
[16:01] | – Next! – More coming in! | -下一个 -更多伤员将到达 |
[16:03] | Move! We need more stretchers out here! | 让路 我们需要更多的担架 |
[16:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[16:09] | The Abbies got past us to the crops. | 畸变人越过我们到达庄稼地了 |
[16:11] | I’m fine! Help her! | 我没事 救救她 |
[16:12] | – Yellow! – Help her! | -来人 -救治她 |
[16:13] | Stop the bleeding in his shoulder. | 给他的肩膀止血 |
[16:15] | She’s hypotensive and tachycardic. | 她低血压 心搏过速 |
[16:17] | Get her an I.V. Bag. | 给她静脉输液包 |
[16:18] | Ampicillin, two grams. | 氨比西林两克 |
[16:20] | We just used the last bag. I looked. | 我们刚用完了最后一包 我查看了 |
[16:21] | – You’re sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -是的 |
[16:23] | Okay, breathe. | 好 呼吸 |
[16:24] | Slowly, slowly. | 慢点 慢点 |
[16:27] | Her SAT’s are dropping! | 她的血液氧饱和度在下降 |
[16:28] | Theresa– you’re name’s Theresa, right? | 特蕾莎 你的名字是特蕾莎是吗 |
[16:30] | Look at me. My name’s Theo. | 看着我 我的名字是西奥 |
[16:32] | I need you to look at me right now. | 你得看着我 |
[16:33] | You have a collapsed lung | 你的肺萎缩 |
[16:34] | and that’s why you’re having trouble breathing. | 所以你呼吸困难 |
[16:35] | Dr. Yedlin?! | 叶德林医生 |
[16:36] | Now, I’m gonna get you through this. | 我会把你治好 |
[16:37] | – I’m not gonna leave you, okay? – Dr. Yedlin? | -我不会离开你 好吗 -叶德林医生 |
[16:39] | – You got it. – I need your help! | -你会没事的 -我需要你的帮助 |
[16:41] | Slow, breathe in. | 慢慢地吸气 |
[16:43] | And out…. in, out. | 呼气 吸气 呼气 |
[16:45] | Good. I’m not leaving you. | 很好 我不会丢下你 |
[16:46] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[16:48] | I have to insert this in your chest. | 我要把这个插入你的胸腔 |
[16:49] | It’s gonna hurt, but it’s gonna let you breathe. | 会很疼 但会让你呼吸顺畅 |
[16:51] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:02] | – Dr. Yedlin? – That’s better. | -叶德林医生 -好多了 |
[17:04] | – Dr. Yedlin! – Okay. | -叶德林医生 -好了 |
[17:06] | Why aren’t the first generation patients being prioritized? | 为什么第一代病人不优先治疗 |
[17:08] | They are if they’re dying. | 情况危急的优先 |
[17:12] | The femoral artery– I-I can’t find it! | 我找不到股动脉 |
[17:15] | Clamp it off! | 夹住它 |
[17:16] | I’m trying, there’s just… | 我正在努力 但是这 |
[17:17] | There’s too much blood! | 血太多了 |
[17:19] | Dr. Yedlin, I need you to do this. | 叶德林医生 这得你来 |
[17:20] | I can’t– my hand is in a patient right now. | 不行 我的手在患者体内 |
[17:22] | – You can do it. – Okay. | -你可以的 -好吧 |
[17:24] | Put pressure on the thigh, | 压紧大腿 |
[17:25] | and have your fingers find the artery. | 用手指找到动脉 |
[17:27] | Dig your fingers in there! | 把手指伸进去 |
[17:32] | Okay, I think I found it! | 好了 我好像找到了 |
[17:33] | Bring the clamp in. | 把止血钳伸进去 |
[17:34] | Don’t take your fingers off until it’s fully clamped. | 完全夹住前不要把手指拿开 |
[17:42] | I got it. | 搞定了 |
[17:45] | His heart rate’s coming down. | 他的心率在下降 |
[18:31] | No one could’ve predicted what happened tonight. | 今晚的事谁也无法预料 |
[18:36] | I should’ve been able to predict it. | 我应该能预料到的 |
[18:39] | That the fields would burn? | 你能预料田地着火吗 |
[18:42] | How could you know that? | 你怎么可能会知道 |
[18:45] | It’s an impossible situation. | 这是无法预测的 |
[18:51] | If I can’t trust my own instincts… | 如果我不能相信自己的直觉 |
[18:55] | rely on what Pilcher taught me, what good am I? | 只能依靠皮尔彻教我的东西 我还有什么用 |
[19:00] | I should’ve had us more prepared. | 我应该帮大家准备得更充分的 |
[19:02] | You did prepare us. | 你已经为我们准备了 |
[19:05] | By planting them in the first place. | 你当初种下庄稼就是准备 |
[19:09] | ‘Cause nothing would grow in Wayward Pines. | 因为怪松镇没有生物能生长 |
[19:15] | Why is that, Kerry? | 为什么 凯瑞 |
[19:18] | What’s wrong with the soil here? | 这里的土壤怎么了 |
[19:22] | Why didn’t Pilcher account for it? | 为什么皮尔彻没有说过这事 |
[19:25] | What did we do to it? | 我们对这里的土做过什么 |
[19:30] | And what does it tell us if we have to die | 我们得牺牲才能获取生存的食物 |
[19:31] | to get the food we need to survive? | 又说明了什么 |
[19:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[19:44] | Because I thought you were the man born to lead this town. | 我原来以为你是这个镇子真正的领袖 |
[19:48] | Trained by Pilcher himself to usher mankind | 从师于皮尔彻来带领人类 |
[19:51] | – Kerry… – to the next generation, | -凯瑞 -繁衍生存下去 |
[19:53] | but that is not who I see in front of me right now. | 但那并不是我眼前的这个人 |
[19:55] | Because what I see… | 因为我看到的 |
[19:57] | is weakness. | 只有软弱 |
[20:00] | And fear. | 还有恐惧 |
[20:02] | Are you the man born to lead? | 你是真正的领袖吗 |
[20:07] | Yes. | 我是 |
[20:08] | Then act like it. | 那就表现得像样点 |
[20:12] | And never let them see you doubt it. | 不要让别人觉得你对此有所质疑 |
[20:15] | Even if you do. | 哪怕你真的这么想 |
[20:33] | Dr. Yedlin, hey. | 叶德林医生 |
[20:35] | I was out there with the firefighters. | 我之前和救火员在现场 |
[20:41] | one of them got a piece of me. | 其中有一只伤到我了 |
[20:45] | How’s your jaw? | 下巴怎么样了 |
[20:47] | Well, it hurts to smile. | 笑的时候还会疼 |
[20:49] | Was that the point? | 你就是为这个打我的吗 |
[20:51] | One of them. | 算是原因之一 |
[20:55] | Hey, I left our wife in your office. | 我把咱们的妻子送到你办公室了 |
[20:58] | She actually saved some lives, too, tonight. | 实际上 她今晚也救了几个人 |
[21:00] | But… I’ll let her tell you all about it, | 不过…我还是让她跟你说吧 |
[21:03] | since everything’s out in the open now. | 既然现在我们把话都说开了 |
[21:10] | Oh, and Doc? The first one’s free, | 医生 第一拳算你白打 |
[21:11] | but the next one’s gonna cost you. | 下一拳你可要付出代价了 |
[21:28] | You still have feelings for him? | 你对他还有感觉 |
[21:32] | Our marriage was like all the others in Wayward Pines at first. | 一开始 我们的婚姻和怪松镇其他人的一样 |
[21:36] | There were rules. | 这里有规则 |
[21:37] | There was surveillance. | 这里有监控 |
[21:40] | We were no more than cellmates. | 我们就和囚犯差不多 |
[21:45] | And I chose you before any of this happened. | 在这一切发生前 我选择了你 |
[21:51] | Dr. Yedlin, we… we need you. | 叶德林医生 请过来一下 |
[21:55] | That’s not an answer, Rebecca. | 这不算是答案 丽贝卡 |
[22:16] | Okay, uh, just… | 好吧 请… |
[22:18] | just try not to move too much. | 尽量不要乱动 |
[22:21] | Are you a doctor here? | 你是这的医生吗 |
[22:23] | Chief resident, yes. | 没错 住院总医师 |
[22:24] | Uh, Dr. Yedlin called on me earlier tonight | 叶德林今天晚上叫我来 |
[22:26] | to perform a femoral artery clamp. | 进行股动脉止血手术 |
[22:28] | Theresa… | 特蕾莎 |
[22:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:31] | Theresa Burke. | 特蕾莎·伯克 |
[22:33] | Is… | 她… |
[22:34] | Um, you should… you should get some rest. | 你…你应该好好休息 |
[22:38] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[22:41] | I can’t really discuss that. | 我不方便说 |
[22:42] | She… | 她… |
[22:45] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[22:48] | I mean that, uh, | 我是说… |
[22:49] | you have to be… you have to be family. | 我们…只能对她的家属说 |
[23:02] | The Abbies were targeting any man with a hose. | 那些畸变人的目标是手里拿着软管的人 |
[23:05] | Their goal, clearly, | 显然 他们的目标 |
[23:06] | was to stop us from saving the crops. | 就是阻止我们拯救那些庄稼 |
[23:08] | You’re saying the Abbies knew | 你是说畸变人清楚 |
[23:09] | what the men were doing and targeted them? | 我们的人在做什么 并把他们当成目标 |
[23:11] | I’m sure it was very | 我知道外面发生的事 |
[23:13] | confusing out there, Mario, | 肯定让你很困惑 马里奥 |
[23:14] | in the dark and the heat of the battle… | 毕竟当时一片漆黑 战斗激烈… |
[23:16] | I know what I saw, ma’am, | 我知道我看见了什么 女士 |
[23:18] | as I watched my men die. | 我眼看着我的人一个个死去 |
[23:20] | How many troops do we have left? | 我们还剩多少士兵 |
[23:22] | We lost half of the men, sir. | 我们失去了一半的人手 长官 |
[23:24] | We have less than 20 soldiers left. | 现在还剩不到二十个士兵 |
[23:27] | Perhaps we should | 也许我们应该 |
[23:28] | reconsider recruiting so heavily | 重新考虑是否要大规模地 |
[23:29] | from the First Generation… | 从第一代招募士兵… |
[23:30] | We’ll recruit more of them. | 我们要招募更多的人 |
[23:34] | Our real enemy already did what they came to do: | 我们真正的敌人已经达到了目的 |
[23:37] | attack our food source. | 攻击我们的食物来源 |
[23:39] | I’m sorry, you make it sound as if the Abbies had a plan. | 不好意思 你是说这是畸变人计划好的 |
[23:42] | They set fires at the corners, | 它们在角落点火 |
[23:44] | so that it would spread faster. | 知道这样可以让火更快扩散 |
[23:45] | The Abbies never used fire as a weapon before. | 畸变人以前从没把火当作武器 |
[23:48] | Not in all the years we’ve been here. | 我们在这里这么多年来都没用过 |
[23:51] | Until we used it against them | 直到我们为了收获庄稼 |
[23:52] | to harvest the crops. | 而用火攻击了它们 |
[23:54] | We taught them. | 是我们教它们的 |
[23:57] | And tonight, they learned. | 今晚 他们活学活用了 |
[23:58] | Stop talking about them as though they’re human. | 别把它们说的和人类一样 |
[24:00] | When the fields were on fire, | 当庄稼地着火的时候 |
[24:03] | Margaret was calm, but the males | 玛格利特很冷静 但是在 |
[24:05] | in the lab became highly aggressive, | 实验室的雄性们都变得非常激动 |
[24:08] | as if… | 就像 |
[24:09] | as if they knew what was happening. | 就像它们知道发生了什么一样 |
[24:11] | So if they did have a plan… | 如果它们真的计划过的话 |
[24:12] | They had no plan! | 它们没有计划 |
[24:18] | The crops. Tell me. | 庄稼怎么样了 告诉我 |
[24:20] | The flame took the plants down to the root. | 大火把作物烧了个精光 |
[24:22] | The earth is scorched. | 大地都烧焦了 |
[24:24] | Replanting on that ground would take months, | 在那片地上重新种植需要好几个月 |
[24:27] | if the Abbies even let us. | 还是在畸变人不妨碍我们的情况下 |
[24:28] | So we only have the food | 所以我们只有 |
[24:29] | that’s currently in the storehouse. | 现在仓库里的那点食物了 |
[24:30] | No. Plant something that grows quickly. | 不 种点长得快点的 |
[24:33] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[24:34] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[24:36] | That we’ll starve to death? | 那我们就这样饿死吗 |
[24:38] | Every human on the planet starves to death? | 地球上的每一个人都就这样饿死吗 |
[24:43] | In how long? | 还有多久 |
[24:45] | If nothing changes… | 按现状的话 |
[24:51] | …less than six weeks. | 不到六周 |
[24:59] | Today, we mourn the loss | 今天 我们为这个镇子 |
[25:00] | of 35 members of this town. | 牺牲的35人而默哀 |
[25:04] | 35 members of our species. | 我们种族的35个人 |
[25:09] | It’s easy. | 其实很容易 |
[25:11] | It’s easy to wake up in the morning | 其实很容易每天一起来 |
[25:13] | and forget who we are. | 就忘记了自己是谁 |
[25:16] | It’s easy to forget that there are no more | 也很容易忘记 |
[25:17] | second chances for humanity. | 人类再也没有第二次机会了 |
[25:21] | That this is it. | 这是最后的了 |
[25:24] | That we… are it. | 我们是最后的希望 |
[25:29] | I’m told that people used to tell stories… | 有人告诉我以前人们一直在讲故事 |
[25:33] | stories that mankind began with only two people, | 故事说人类起源于两个人 |
[25:38] | a man and a woman. | 一男一女 |
[25:42] | Now we number 1,178. | 现在我们有1178人 |
[25:46] | So today, I believe | 所以今天 我相信 |
[25:48] | that if we rose from two, | 我们既然能从两个人发展至今 |
[25:50] | we can rise from this. | 我们也能从这里重生 |
[25:52] | We are the hope of mankind. | 我们是人类的希望 |
[25:55] | We will survive… | 我们将继续活下去 |
[25:58] | for those lost… | 为了逝者 |
[26:02] | and for the future. | 也为了未来 |
[26:05] | Present arms! | 持枪致敬 |
[26:08] | Ready… aim… | 准备 瞄准 |
[26:11] | fire! | 发射 |
[26:14] | Ready! | 准备 |
[26:15] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[26:17] | Fire! | 开火 |
[26:20] | Ready! | 准备 |
[26:22] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[26:24] | Fire! | 开火 |
[26:32] | Here you go. | 给 |
[26:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:42] | Fellas. | 小伙子们 |
[26:44] | Wayward Vine? | 要怪松镇藤吗 |
[26:45] | We’re collecting the weapons | 我们来收走 |
[26:46] | that were commandeered from the armory last night. | 昨晚从军械库征用的武器 |
[26:48] | I need yours. | 你的交上来 |
[26:52] | “Commandeered”? | “征用” |
[26:55] | Nope. No, I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不 不 恐怕我不明白你在讲什么 |
[27:00] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[27:02] | You mean the ones that we used to save your asses. | 你是说我们用来救你们的武器吗 |
[27:04] | You mean those weapons? | 你是说那些武器吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah. ‘Cause I do have one of those. | 因为我倒是有那样的 |
[27:13] | I won’t discover that you kept some for yourself? | 你没有私存武器吗 |
[27:15] | Nah. | 没有 |
[27:16] | I mean, we got no food. | 我是说 我们没有食物 |
[27:18] | Abbies just killed a few dozen people. | 畸变人只是杀死了一小部分人 |
[27:21] | We can’t have citizens running around | 我们不能让居民 |
[27:23] | able to defend themselves, can we? | 拿着武器保护自己 对吧 |
[27:25] | That’s your job. | 那是你们的责任 |
[27:28] | You’re doing great, by the way. | 顺便提一下 你们做的很好 |
[27:33] | Toss the place, if you want. | 你想的话 随便搜 |
[27:40] | You have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[27:43] | Those shirts… | 那些衬衣 |
[27:46] | I always thought | 我一直在想 |
[27:47] | they were an odd choice of color. | 选这个颜色很奇怪 |
[27:50] | Brown. | 棕色 |
[27:54] | Of course… | 当然了 |
[27:55] | …I guess all you First Gens | 我估计你们这些第一代 |
[27:57] | aren’t exactly up on your history. | 并不怎么了解你们的历史 |
[27:59] | “Do not discuss the past” And all that. | “别谈论过去”之类的规定 |
[28:09] | I know history. | 我了解历史 |
[28:11] | I know your history. | 我也了解你的历史 |
[28:13] | Crashed out of the Marines. | 被海军陆战队赶出来 |
[28:15] | Drug dealer given a second chance. | 重新改过的毒贩 |
[28:17] | Pilcher chose everyone for a reason. | 皮尔彻选择每个人都是有理由的 |
[28:19] | Yours was | 你的理由是 |
[28:20] | “Resourcefulness.” | “足智多谋” |
[28:23] | But instead of using that skill | 但你并没有利用你的本事 |
[28:24] | to ensure the preservation of our species, | 来确保我们种族的延续 |
[28:27] | you used it to help yourself. | 而是用它帮你自己 |
[28:29] | How’s business, Xander? | 生意怎么样 詹德 |
[28:32] | You know, “I can find any pills, any extra rations”? | 你知道的 “我能搞到任何药和额外的口粮” |
[28:36] | People are scared about food, | 人们担心食物 |
[28:38] | so I’m sure there’s a nice profit to be made. | 所以我相信现在肯定能大赚一笔吧 |
[28:41] | I know who you used to be. | 我知道你以前是怎样的人 |
[28:44] | And history? | 而历史呢 |
[28:46] | I know it repeats itself. | 总会重新上演 |
[29:04] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[29:06] | How are the wounded? | 伤员情况怎么样 |
[29:07] | Five are still critical. | 五名还很严重 |
[29:08] | Three we just discharged today. | 三名今天刚出院了 |
[29:10] | You’re about to have a much bigger problem, | 你就要有更大的麻烦了 |
[29:12] | and that’s medication. | 药品短缺 |
[29:14] | Steroids, antibiotics, they’re all dangerously low. | 类固醇 抗生素 余量都低得吓人 |
[29:19] | It seems like your lord and savior, Pilcher, | 看来你的救世主 皮尔彻 |
[29:21] | did not bring enough, | 没带够药品 |
[29:22] | nor did he make any provisions to generate pharmaceuticals. | 他也没做任何准备生产药品 |
[29:25] | Now, I think I can probably synthesize | 我觉得我或许可以在实验室合成 |
[29:27] | a very, very basic form of penicillin in the lab, but– | 一种很基本的青霉素 但是 |
[29:30] | Pilcher thought we would be treating things like | 皮尔彻以为我们只用治疗 |
[29:33] | ear infection and strep throat. | 像耳道感染和喉咙发炎这种病 |
[29:35] | He never anticipated that we would have so many war injuries, | 他从没预料到我们会有这么多战伤 |
[29:38] | or that we would go through | 或者我们会这么快 |
[29:40] | so much medication so fast. | 耗光这么多药品 |
[29:41] | What did he anticipate? | 那他预料到了什么 |
[29:43] | How low are the supplies? | 药品供给缺多少 |
[29:45] | It’s not an exaggeration to say | 不夸张地说 |
[29:47] | that people could soon be dying of a sinus infection. | 人们很快会因鼻窦炎而丧命 |
[29:51] | Tetanus, certainly. | 破伤风是肯定的 |
[29:53] | And if a major flu came, | 而如果有大型流感的话 |
[29:54] | it would have a devastating effect. | 会有毁灭性的影响 |
[29:55] | The food crisis– we need to find a way forward, | 食物危机 我们需要找到接下来的出路 |
[29:58] | a way of surviving the shortages. | 能够在物资短缺时活下来的办法 |
[30:00] | With the Abbies in retreat once again, we have… | 现在畸变人再次撤退 我们必须… |
[30:01] | I’m afraid that’s no longer the case, sir. | 恐怕现在情况不同了 长官 |
[30:03] | In the last two hours, the Abbies have reentered | 过去两小时中 畸变人重新进入了 |
[30:05] | the valley outside the fence. | 围栏外的峡谷 |
[30:09] | Roughly 100 now hold territory | 大约有100只畸变人现在占领了 |
[30:11] | immediately outside our borders. | 就在我们的边界外面的区域 |
[30:13] | See? They learned from us. | 看到了吗 它们向我们学习 |
[30:16] | They learned that the fields were important, | 它们发现那些庄稼地很重要 |
[30:17] | they learned how to use fire, | 它们学会了如何用火 |
[30:19] | they faked retreat, ambushed us, | 它们假装撤退 伏击我们 |
[30:22] | and now they cut off our escape. | 而现在它们阻断了我们的逃生路线 |
[30:23] | “Ambush.” “Retreat.” | “伏击” “撤退” |
[30:25] | These are concepts these things don’t understand. | 这可是这些怪物不懂得的概念啊 |
[30:29] | This is distracting us from the problems we already have. | 这让我们从已有的问题上分心 |
[30:32] | When are you going to realize that this is the problem? | 你什么时候才会意识到这才是问题所在 |
[30:33] | Then what, Dr. Yedlin? | 然后呢 叶德林医生 |
[30:35] | The Abbies should inherit the Earth? | 畸变人继承整个地球吗 |
[30:37] | You’re here as a doctor, not as a military advisor. | 你来这是做医生的 不是做军方顾问的 |
[30:38] | You’d do well to remember that. | 你给我好好记着 |
[30:43] | How are we gonna survive? | 我们要怎么生存呢 |
[32:03] | I was expecting Pilcher. | 我等的是皮尔彻 |
[32:04] | He’s busy. He sent me. | 他在忙 派我来 |
[32:07] | Don’t worry, I walked, | 别担心 我走过来的 |
[32:08] | and I wasn’t followed. | 没人跟踪我 |
[32:11] | Would you even know if you were? | 即使有人跟踪你你会知道吗 |
[32:14] | He said it was done. | 他说那件事搞定了 |
[32:16] | And it is. | 那就搞定了 |
[32:18] | Ethan won’t be a problem for you or for us. | 伊森不会找你我的麻烦了 |
[32:20] | He belongs to the future. | 他属于未来 |
[32:22] | And she’s yours. | 而她是你的了 |
[32:24] | You can have the life you always wanted. | 你可以过你一直想要的生活了 |
[32:27] | I heard you wanted to call it off. | 我听说你想中止那件事 |
[32:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:31] | I thought you loved her. | 我以为你爱着她 |
[32:34] | That doesn’t make it right. | 那样也不对 |
[33:00] | All right, nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[33:10] | Anything else, or is that it? | 就这些吗 |
[33:19] | Be careful. | 小心慢走 |
[33:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:26] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[33:35] | What is the matter with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[33:39] | Uh, you’re gonna have to help me out, here. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[33:40] | I saw you go into the alley. | 我看到你去巷子里 |
[33:43] | Jason’s already thrown you outside the fence once. | 杰森已经把你丢到围栏外一次了 |
[33:45] | Becca… | 贝卡 |
[33:46] | The guns I understand, | 我理解你藏那些枪 |
[33:48] | and I helped you with that. | 我也会帮你 |
[33:49] | But if you kept some, or you stole more pills… | 但如果你私藏或者偷更多药… |
[33:52] | Apples. | 苹果 |
[33:53] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[33:54] | I gave him apples. | 我给他苹果 |
[33:57] | Dale and his wife have got three little kids | 戴尔和他妻子有三个孩子 |
[33:58] | and I figured they could use the extra fruit from the shop | 我觉得他比我更需要店里 |
[34:01] | more than I could. | 剩余的水果 |
[34:04] | I’m keeping my head down. | 我保持低调 |
[34:06] | If the world’s gonna end… | 如果世界要毁灭 |
[34:09] | I’m gonna go out strong. | 我也要死得有腔调 |
[34:20] | We weren’t nothing… | 我们之前不是什么都没有 |
[34:23] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[34:26] | I know we had our problems, but… | 我知道我们有问题 但是 |
[34:29] | there were good times, too. | 也有美好的时光 |
[34:31] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[34:34] | People can change. | 人是会变的 |
[34:37] | What they want and what they need, it can change. | 他们想要的东西和需要的东西 都会变 |
[34:45] | They don’t want us to be human in here, | 他们不想让我们作为人类生存在这里 |
[34:47] | but, uh… it happens. | 但是…还是发生了 |
[34:57] | Maybe you can ask your other husband | 也许你可以问问你的另一位丈夫 |
[35:00] | if he knows what I mean. | 知不知道我是什么意思 |
[35:06] | And maybe you can tell me when I’m coming back home. | 也许你能告诉我我什么时候能回家 |
[36:08] | Theresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[36:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:14] | You weren’t supposed to follow Ethan. | 你不该跟着伊森来的 |
[36:18] | I… | 我… |
[36:19] | I just wanted us to be together. | 我只是想和你在一起 |
[36:26] | I’m so sorry that… | 我很抱歉… |
[36:28] | that-that I couldn’t protect you. | 我没有保护好你 |
[36:31] | That I… I couldn’t save you. | 我救不了你 |
[36:38] | Or that I did save you. | 以及为了救你而做的事 |
[36:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:09] | Happy birthday, sweetie. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[37:45] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[37:48] | I’m sorry we started without you; | 抱歉我们没等你就开始了 |
[37:49] | I know you’ve been busy. | 我知道你一直很忙 |
[37:53] | It’s horrible, what happened outside the fence. | 围栏外发生的事很可怕 |
[37:55] | So many lives lost. | 很多人牺牲了 |
[37:56] | Yeah. Well, we’re gonna starve to death. | 我们会饿死的 |
[37:59] | Well, that makes our work that much more important. | 这让我们的工作变得更为重要 |
[38:03] | What’s the progress? | 进展如何 |
[38:04] | I am conducting an MRI, | 我在做核磁共振 |
[38:07] | as per the very thorough research guidelines you sent over. | 以你送来的非常详细的研究指南为指导 |
[38:12] | With the crops gone | 因为庄稼都没了 |
[38:13] | and-and the Abbies amassing outside, | 畸变人又在外面聚集 |
[38:15] | we have to understand why this one is so docile, | 所以我们必须弄明白为什么这个如此温驯 |
[38:19] | when the others all want to kill us. | 而其它的都想杀死我们 |
[38:21] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你说是吧 |
[38:23] | Yes. That’s why I told you to do it. | 对 所以我才让你研究的 |
[38:25] | Margaret holds the key; I firmly believe that. | 玛格利特是关键所在 我深信不疑 |
[38:27] | Still an animal… | 虽然她仍然是动物 |
[38:29] | of course, but there is something exquisite about her. | 但是她有一些微妙特别之处 |
[38:34] | Now, what precisely are we looking for? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[38:37] | – I assume it’s… – Temporal gyrus. | -应该是… -颞回 |
[38:40] | Advanced thought and problem-solving, | 高级思考 解决问题 |
[38:43] | center of language for her brain. | 她大脑的语言中心 |
[38:46] | I still have trouble | 我还是无法 |
[38:46] | with the notion that these creatures such as… | 理解这些生物的… |
[38:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:52] | The temporal gyrus for a chimp | 黑猩猩的颞回 |
[38:54] | is about a third the size of a human’s. | 大小大约是人类的三分之一 |
[39:01] | And hers appears to be double the size of ours. | 而她的好像是我们的两倍 |
[39:07] | Do you think she can understand us? | 你觉得她能理解我们吗 |
[39:22] | I, um… | 我… |
[39:26] | I have a, uh… spare bedroom | 我那里…有个 |
[39:29] | at my place. | 空房间 |
[39:33] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[39:37] | I… | 我… |
[39:39] | I wouldn’t impose, I just… | 我不会强迫你 我… |
[39:42] | …thought maybe… | 我想或许… |
[39:45] | I’d give you your privacy. | 我不会打扰你 |
[39:51] | Got any other pains I should know about? | 还有其它地方疼吗 |
[39:53] | We were never close. | 我们离战场很远 |
[39:59] | I want to ask you something. | 我想问你件事 |
[40:02] | You’re the only one who has seen them, how they live. | 你是唯一一个见过它们怎么生活 |
[40:05] | How they move. | 怎么行动的人 |
[40:07] | Do they communicate in any way that you’ve seen? | 你见过它们以任何方式交流吗 |
[40:12] | I know they’re largely violent, | 我知道它们基本都很暴力 |
[40:13] | but it seems that they have a purpose. | 但它们好像是有目的的 |
[40:18] | We’ve done some preliminary tests with a female, | 我们对一个雌性进行了初步检查 |
[40:21] | – and it seems to me… – Did you say “Female”? | -好像… -你说”雌性”吗 |
[40:24] | How… how do you know about the females? | 你对雌性都知道些什么 |
[40:26] | They have one. | 他们有一个 |
[40:28] | Up in the Mountain lab. | 在山上的实验室里 |
[40:29] | There’s a female Abby in this town? | 镇上有个雌性畸变人吗 |
[40:32] | Her palm. | 她的手掌上 |
[40:33] | Does it have a mark? | 上面有没有标志 |
[40:35] | A raised mark, it’s like a brand? | 一个隆起的标志 跟烙印一样 |
[40:38] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[41:28] | Can I take an apple? Yeah, apples for dinner. | 我能吃个苹果吗 吃苹果当晚餐 |
[42:32] | We’re safe. Right, Dr. Yedlin? | 我们是安全的 对吧 叶德林医生 |