时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They just got their leader back. | 他们的领袖刚回去 |
[00:05] | It’s not a question of “If” Anymore. | 已经不是”能不能”进来的问题了 |
[00:07] | It’s a question of “When.” | 而是”什么时候” |
[00:08] | Our enemy has moved close. | 我们的敌人逼近了 |
[00:10] | In numbers we’ve never seen before. | 他们的数目之多 是我们没有预见的 |
[00:12] | We will go back to sleep | 我们会重新进入沉睡状态 |
[00:14] | until the Abby threat is contained. | 直到畸变人危机被控制住 |
[00:16] | There’s a problem with the pods. | 低温舱出了问题 |
[00:19] | We can only take roughly half the people. | 我们大概只能带走一半的人 |
[00:21] | He’s going to make the selections right now. | 他要挑选带走的人了 |
[00:23] | Take him out. | 除掉他 |
[00:25] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[00:26] | And now here we are | 而现在 你我在此 |
[00:28] | with a baby coming. | 还有了孩子 |
[00:30] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[00:32] | And I think it’s what you want, too. | 而且我觉得这也是你想要的 |
[00:35] | You had a child. | 你有过孩子 |
[00:36] | The baby went to Texas. It was 2,000 years ago. | 孩子送去了得克萨斯州 那是两千年前了 |
[00:40] | 男性 成功转移至低温舱 分配名字 杰森·黑金斯 | |
[00:40] | How do you know the baby went to Texas? | 你怎么知道孩子送去了得克萨斯州 |
[00:42] | What? | 什么 |
[00:43] | How do you know the baby went to Texas?! | 你怎么知道孩子送去了得克萨斯州 |
[00:45] | What are you talking about? Where’s this coming from? | 你在说什么 你听谁说的 |
[00:46] | How do you know?! | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:58] | We’re gonna do an emergency thoracotomy. | 进行紧急胸廓切开术 |
[01:01] | I need an additional surgical resident. | 我还需要一位住院外科医生 |
[01:03] | Get me two O.R. nurses. | 两个手术室护士 |
[01:04] | That’s a really risky procedure, Doctor. | 这手术非常危险啊 医生 |
[01:06] | He’s gonna make it, right? You can see… | 他会没事的吧 可以看到… |
[01:09] | He’s just another patient. | 他只是个普通病人 |
[01:10] | No, he isn’t. | 他不是的 |
[01:12] | Go. | 快去 |
[01:13] | Go. | 快去 |
[01:15] | I need two nurses in the O.R. stat! | 马上找两名护士去手术室 |
[01:17] | It’s for Jason Higgins! | 是杰森·黑金斯 |
[03:33] | Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines, | 怪松镇居民请注意 |
[03:36] | extraction teams are on the way. | 撤离队马上将到位 |
[03:39] | Gather your families and your belongings. | 请召集亲属 带好行李 |
[03:41] | Only take with you what is essential for survival. | 只带生存必需品 |
[03:45] | Those who have not been picked up, remain calm. | 没有被接走的人请保持冷静 |
[03:49] | Shuttles will be coming back for the next group shortly. | 很快会有车来接下一批 |
[03:57] | Just wait right here, okay? Wait right here, sweetheart. | 等在这里 就等在这里 亲爱的 |
[03:59] | Reminder, once you do leave, | 记住 你们走后 |
[04:01] | you will not be returning home. | 就不会再回来了 |
[04:07] | Okay, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:26] | – He’s crashing! – BP 70/40… | -他要不行了 -血压70/40 |
[04:28] | – Dr. Yedlin… – Control the bleeding, Oscar. | -叶德林医生 -控制流血 奥斯卡 |
[04:30] | It’s in his lung. | 是他的肺 |
[04:32] | – V-fib! – Paddles. | -心室颤动 -除颤板 |
[04:36] | Clear. | 离手 |
[04:38] | – One milligram epi now! – We don’t… | -马上拿一毫克肾上腺素 -我们没有… |
[04:40] | Vasopressin? | 加压素呢 |
[04:43] | Clear. | 离手 |
[04:52] | Asystole. | 心搏停止 |
[04:58] | Time of death 0733. | 死亡时间7点33分 |
[05:19] | I want everyone to go home. | 请大家回家去 |
[05:21] | The evacuation has begun. | 撤离已经开始了 |
[05:23] | We do not have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[05:25] | And you’ll all be safe. | 你们都会安全的 |
[05:28] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[05:30] | Despite all our efforts, | 尽管我们的全力抢救 |
[05:32] | Jason Higgins died this morning. | 杰森·黑金斯今早死了 |
[05:36] | Just a few minutes ago. | 就在几分钟前 |
[05:39] | Jason served this town | 杰森为小镇 |
[05:42] | as best as he knew how. | 尽力付出了 |
[05:45] | And the best way to honor him | 纪念他最好的方式 |
[05:48] | is by fulfilling his wish. | 就是实现他的遗愿 |
[05:52] | To survive. | 生存下去 |
[05:56] | We have an opportunity. | 我们有一个机会 |
[05:57] | Wayward Pines needs strong leadership. | 怪松镇需要强有力的领袖 |
[05:59] | No one here will dispute that, | 这毋庸置疑 |
[06:03] | but what it doesn’t need, what it doesn’t… | 但它不需要 |
[06:05] | deserve… | 不该有 |
[06:08] | is a dictator. | 一个独裁者 |
[06:10] | I know | 我知道 |
[06:11] | that many of us did not ask to be here. | 我们很多人并不想待在这里 |
[06:16] | I know I didn’t. | 我就不想 |
[06:20] | But we’re all that’s left. | 但只剩下我们了 |
[06:22] | And when we make it to the other side of this– | 等我们逃出去后 |
[06:25] | and we will– | 我们也一定会逃出去 |
[06:26] | humanity begins anew with us. | 我们将会重拾人性 |
[06:33] | Because that’s now our destiny. | 因为这是我们现在的宿命 |
[06:38] | See you on the mountain. | 山上见 |
[06:51] | You’ve updated all the prescription records? | 你更新所有处方记录了吗 |
[06:53] | On all but the maternity ward. | 除了产科病房的都更新了 |
[06:55] | The sutures on Mr. Welch, they holding? | 韦尔奇先生伤口的线没崩开吧 |
[06:57] | They should be fine. | 应该没事 |
[06:58] | I just wanted to say, Sir, | 我只想说 先生 |
[06:59] | what you did in there with Jason… | 你给杰森做的手术 |
[07:01] | The pericardial tamponade. | 心包填塞 |
[07:07] | You didn’t drain it first. | 你没先抽血 |
[07:09] | You didn’t drain it at all. | 你完全没抽血 |
[07:14] | That’s the first thing you should’ve done, right? | 你应该先抽血的 对吧 |
[07:18] | You never… make mistakes. | 你从不会犯错 |
[07:23] | Was it on purpose, Dr. Yedlin? | 你是故意的吗 叶德林医生 |
[07:27] | I did everything I could to save the patient. | 我已经尽全力抢救病人了 |
[07:30] | I took all reasonable steps. | 我用尽了一切办法 |
[07:41] | You’re gonna make an excellent doctor, Oscar. | 你会成为一名出色的医生的 奥斯卡 |
[07:46] | Dr. Yedlin, I-I just wanted to tell you | 叶德林医生 我只想对你说 |
[07:48] | what a wonderful little speech you made out there. | 你那个小演讲真是太棒了 |
[07:50] | And I know you’re very busy, but I just wanted to confess to you | 我知道你很忙 但我想向你坦白 |
[07:53] | I’ve had a lot of different professionalities in my life. | 我这一生做过很多工作 |
[07:56] | You mean jobs? | 你是说职业吗 |
[07:59] | Yes, jobs. | 对 职业 |
[08:00] | I’ve been a tollbooth operator. | 我当过收费站员 |
[08:02] | I’ve been a hockey mascot. | 冰球队吉祥物 |
[08:03] | I’ve been an adult bookstore manager. | 成人书店经理 |
[08:06] | But of all those jobs, | 但这么多职业 |
[08:08] | this has been the most satisfying. | 我最满意现在这个 |
[08:09] | I feel like I’ve really made a difference. | 我感觉自己真的有所贡献 |
[08:11] | And it’s all because of you. | 而这都是因为你 |
[08:14] | And I just want to say | 我只想说 |
[08:15] | I feel I can really make a difference in the future. | 我觉得自己真的能改变未来 |
[08:19] | And I feel like together, you and I could change humanity. | 我觉得我俩联手能改变全人类 |
[08:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:24] | I will see you in the mountains. | 我们山上见 |
[08:32] | I will see you in the mountains. | 我们山上见 |
[08:49] | So I noticed something interesting while doing the paperwork. | 我整理病例时发现了一件有趣的事 |
[08:55] | Jason’s blood type is AB negative. | 杰森是AB阴型血 |
[08:59] | It’s rare– | 非常稀有 |
[09:00] | something like less than one percent of the population. | 一百个人中才会出现一个 |
[09:02] | There were only four people | 怪松镇醒着的人中 |
[09:04] | awake in Wayward Pines who have it. | 只有四人是这个血型 |
[09:06] | The first three are his family, the Mansfields. | 之前三个是他的家人 都是曼斯菲尔德家的 |
[09:08] | But then the other one is Kerry Campbell. | 但另外一个是凯瑞·坎贝尔 |
[09:15] | That’s weird, right? | 很奇怪吧 |
[09:16] | Dr. Yedlin? | 叶德林医生 |
[09:18] | CJ’s waiting for you in your office. | CJ正在办公室等你 |
[09:25] | 普林斯顿大学 西奥多·叶德林 | |
[09:30] | Impressive, huh? | 很厉害吧 |
[09:33] | I think they’re real. | 我觉得都是真的 |
[09:36] | Yeah, well, the evacuation has begun. | 疏散已经开始了 |
[09:39] | The pods are almost ready. | 低温舱也马上就绪 |
[09:42] | Easier for me if we can put everyone | 如果能让每个人同时进入昏迷状态 |
[09:43] | into suspension at the same time. | 我就好办多了 |
[09:46] | I can explain to you how it works. | 我可以向你解释原理 |
[09:49] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:50] | I’ve been in one. | 我在里面待过 |
[09:51] | – That’s enough for me. – Good. | -这就够了 -好 |
[09:53] | ‘Cause I don’t have six months to teach you. | 我可没半年时间教你 |
[09:55] | The plan that Jason commenced, uh, | 杰森发起的那个计划 |
[09:57] | had us taking intact family first. | 让我们先带完整的家庭走 |
[09:59] | Both parents and all the children. | 父母双方和孩子 |
[10:02] | That accounts for almost 300 | 这就占了571个可用舱 |
[10:03] | of the 571 pods that are working. | 中的三百来个 |
[10:06] | After that, we take the children | 然后 我们要带走孩子们 |
[10:08] | and leave behind the adults who are nonessential. | 丢下不是很要紧的成年人 |
[10:12] | If there’s any trouble, | 如果发生意外 |
[10:14] | we’ll be better able to control it. | 我们也好控制 |
[10:18] | You don’t think they deserve to know, CJ? | 你觉得他们不应该知情吗 CJ |
[10:20] | They will know. | 他们会知道的 |
[10:22] | But only after the rest of us are safe. | 但得等我们都安全之后 |
[10:26] | Here, the list. | 给 这是名单 |
[10:32] | These were the decisions Jason made | 这些是杰森决定的 |
[10:34] | about who would come and who would stay. | 撤离和留下的人员名单 |
[10:37] | He made them quickly, but he made decisions. | 他很快就做了决定 但这就是最终结果 |
[10:46] | You knew him as a boy. | 你认识他时他还只是个孩子 |
[10:50] | I did. | 我知道 |
[10:53] | But I did not know the man he would become. | 但我不知道他会成为哪种人 |
[10:55] | He was never a man. | 他从来不是成年人 |
[10:56] | He’s in the past. I’m not sure | 他已经成为过去了 我不认为 |
[10:57] | there’s any point in arguing over him now. | 现在争论他的事还有什么意义 |
[11:00] | You have your own decisions to make. | 你有自己的决定要做 |
[11:04] | Maybe some preferences of your own? | 也许你自己也有倾向的人选 |
[11:06] | I said it should be random. | 我说过应该随机选择 |
[11:09] | That’s impossible now. | 现在行不通了 |
[11:11] | And the Abbies could be here any minute. | 畸变人随时可能攻进来 |
[11:14] | Maybe it’s better to go with | 也许我们还是应该 |
[11:15] | what was already organized and in process. | 继续执行既定的计划 |
[11:18] | I mean, you can make changes, of course. | 当然 你可以稍作调整 |
[11:20] | There are over 300 people who have never been woken at all. | 还有三百多个从来没醒来过的人 |
[11:25] | You could wake some of them | 你可以唤醒他们中的一部分 |
[11:27] | to free up some extra pods. | 来腾出一部分低温舱 |
[11:29] | But for every action, | 但是每个举动 |
[11:31] | there’s an equal, opposite reaction. | 都会产生相应的副作用 |
[11:34] | You’re not only choosing who to bring, | 你不仅在选择要带上谁 |
[11:38] | but you’re choosing who to now leave behind. | 你也在选择要丢下谁 |
[11:41] | You will be granting a pardon | 你在赦免他们的同时 |
[11:43] | and a death sentence at the same time. | 也在给一部分人判死刑 |
[11:58] | Did he suffer? | 他痛苦吗 |
[12:01] | Did you want him to? | 你想让他痛苦吗 |
[12:04] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:07] | Well, a pod just opened up. | 一个低温舱空出来了 |
[12:11] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[12:13] | You were always the brains behind that tyrannical moron. | 你一直在给这个残暴的傻子出主意 |
[12:15] | He wasn’t a tyrant. | 他并不是个暴君 |
[12:18] | He was doing what he thought was right. | 他只是在做自认为正确的事情 |
[12:21] | Right. | 正确的 |
[12:24] | In a place where everything’s wrong. | 在这样一个到处都是错误的地方 |
[12:27] | It’s rotten. | 这里都腐烂了 |
[12:29] | It’s all a lie. | 这一切都是谎言 |
[12:32] | There’s been enough lies, Dr. Yedlin. | 已经有太多的谎言了 叶德林医生 |
[12:36] | I’m only interested in the truth. | 我只想知道事实 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:42] | Incidentally… | 那我顺便说一句… |
[12:44] | you know Pilcher changed your file, right? | 你知道皮尔彻修改过你的文档吧 |
[12:47] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[12:48] | Did you also know | 那你知不知道 |
[12:49] | that Jason was placed in a pod | 杰森在出生后几天 |
[12:51] | just days after being born? | 就被放入了低温舱 |
[12:54] | And, coincidentally, | 而且很凑巧 |
[12:56] | you arrived here days after giving birth. | 你刚生完孩子几天后就到了这里 |
[13:01] | And you both share a… | 而且你们还有同样的… |
[13:03] | a very rare blood type. | 非常罕见的血型 |
[13:06] | A very rare blood type. | 非常罕见的血型 |
[14:16] | Please proceed in an orderly fashion. | 请按顺序前进 |
[14:19] | All families will be processed together. | 所有家庭成员将一起进行低温昏迷 |
[14:22] | You will all go through physical examination, | 首先经过身体检查 |
[14:24] | then be fitted for your suit | 在穿上服装后 |
[14:26] | and led into the pod room. Do not forget: | 将被带入低温舱 请记住 |
[14:29] | you must have your identification with you. | 必须随身携带身份证明 |
[14:32] | Only residents with proper identification | 只有携带正规证明的居民 |
[14:35] | may enter the pod room. | 才可以进入低温舱 |
[14:39] | One at a time, please, one at a time. | 请按照顺序 一个一个来 |
[15:05] | 293 people have moved into the superstructure | 已经有293人被带入高级中心 |
[15:07] | and are in processing. | 并正在入舱中 |
[15:10] | They’ve begun to collect the rest. | 他们已经在接其他人了 |
[15:20] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:23] | No. | 不好 |
[15:29] | Residents of Wayward Pines, | 怪松镇的居民们 |
[15:31] | if you are not on the initial shuttle lists, | 如果不在首批名单上 |
[15:33] | you must wait in your homes for group two. | 请在家中等待第二组 |
[15:36] | Please be patient. | 请耐心等待 |
[15:37] | The next shuttles are departing soon. | 下一批车辆很快就会出发 |
[15:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:49] | You’re not on the first list. | 你不在首批名单上 |
[15:51] | We’re taking people up in two groups. | 我们要把大家分成两组带走 |
[15:53] | We have to sequence the people | 我们必须把人们 |
[15:54] | in the pod room in a specific order. | 按照确定的顺序带入低温舱 |
[15:56] | We’ll be back shortly for group two. | 我们很快就会回来接第二组 |
[15:59] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[16:00] | – Ma’am. – Don’t be scared. | -女士 -别害怕 |
[16:02] | Ma-Mama’s going to be there with you. | 妈妈会和你们在一起的 |
[16:04] | I’ll see you in a little bit, okay? | 我们一会见 好吗 |
[16:09] | All right, “A” Bus is leaving in two minutes, kids. | 好了 A组车再过两分钟就要开动了 孩子们 |
[16:12] | Here we go, move along. | 大家快走 动起来 |
[16:13] | Keep walking, guys. | 别停下 |
[16:15] | Hey, hey. Keep going. | 动起来 |
[16:17] | Single file line, single file. | 排成一列 一列 |
[16:20] | Everyone on the bus, everyone on. | 大家都上车 大家上车 |
[16:24] | Go, keep it moving. | 走起来 别停下 |
[16:28] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[16:31] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[16:42] | Let’s go, everyone. | 我们走吧 |
[16:44] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[16:45] | Keep moving. | 走起来 |
[16:48] | They told us to wait here. | 他们让我们在这等着 |
[16:51] | They’re taking people up in two groups. | 他们把人分两组带走 |
[16:52] | We’re group two. | 我们是第二组 |
[16:54] | What’s wrong with us? | 我们有什么问题吗 |
[16:57] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[17:00] | They’re coming back. | 他们会回来的 |
[17:03] | My brother– have you seen him? | 我哥哥 你们看见他了吗 |
[17:06] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[17:12] | Frank Armstrong, have you seen him? | 弗兰克·阿姆斯特朗 你们看见他了吗 |
[17:13] | You’re holding up the line. Come on. | 你挡住后面的人了 快上车 |
[17:15] | – No. Frank! – Let’s go. | -不 弗兰克 -走吧 |
[17:16] | – Get on the bus. – Frank! | -上车 -弗兰克 |
[17:18] | – Frank! – Keep it moving. Come on. | -弗兰克 -继续走 快点 |
[17:21] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[17:22] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[17:24] | Frank! Frank! | 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[17:26] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[17:30] | – Frank! – Lucy! | -弗兰克 -露西 |
[17:31] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[17:32] | – Let go of me! – Frank! | -放开我 -弗兰克 |
[17:33] | – You’re not on the list! – Frank! | -名单上没有你 -弗兰克 |
[17:35] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[17:39] | Frank! No. | 弗兰克 不 |
[17:42] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[17:43] | Frank, no. | 弗兰克 不 |
[17:45] | Frank, no. | 弗兰克 不 |
[17:47] | No. I don’t want to go! | 不 我不走 |
[17:50] | No. | 不 |
[18:05] | Rebecca Yedlin? | 丽贝卡·叶德林 |
[18:08] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[18:21] | You need to wait here. | 你得在这等着 |
[18:37] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[18:38] | We’re taking people in two groups. | 我们把人分两组带走 |
[18:40] | We’re one group, we’re married. | 我们是一起的 我们结婚了 |
[18:41] | It has something to do | 事关进入低舱的 |
[18:42] | with the sequencing in the pod room. | 先后顺序 |
[18:44] | Now if you’ll come with us, ma’am, please. | 请您跟我们走吧 女士 |
[18:45] | I’m not going anywhere without my husband. | 没有我丈夫 我哪都不去 |
[18:47] | – Rebecca. – It’s just one more person. | -丽贝卡 -只是多带一个人而已 |
[18:49] | You can take us both there together. | 你们能把我们两个一起带过去 |
[18:50] | Becca, Becca. | 贝卡 贝卡 |
[18:52] | Give us a minute. | 让我们谈谈 |
[18:53] | Come on, come with me. | 来吧 跟我来 |
[18:54] | What’s happening? | 这又是怎么回事 |
[18:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:58] | Did Theo do this? | 是西奥做的吗 |
[19:00] | We don’t know that anyone did anything. | 谁做了什么我们都不知道 |
[19:05] | We just figured everything out. | 我们才弄清楚他们的关系 |
[19:07] | And none of that changes. | 然而并没有什么改变 |
[19:09] | I don’t want to go alone. | 我不想一个人去 |
[19:12] | I can’t be alone… again. | 我不想再一个人了 |
[19:16] | When you go to sleep, | 当你睡着的时候 |
[19:18] | I promise you, I will be there. | 我向你保证 我会在那里的 |
[19:21] | And when you wake up, I will be there, too. | 当你醒来的时候 我也会在那里的 |
[19:25] | Wherever I am… | 不管我在哪 |
[19:28] | and wherever you are. | 也不管你在哪 |
[19:32] | Both of you. | 你们两个在哪 |
[19:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:30] | The last group is moving towards the pods. | 最后一组正在向低温舱进发 |
[20:33] | Which we hope will work. | 希望能有用 |
[20:43] | There are no guarantees in this life. | 这种生活可没什么保障 |
[20:46] | You’re a surgeon; you know this. | 你是个外科医生 你知道的 |
[20:49] | I’ve had lives in my hands. | 我曾经手握生命 |
[20:52] | Held a human heart, beating. | 拿着一颗人类的心脏 还在跳动 |
[20:54] | Did one earlier today, as a matter of fact. | 今早其实就拿着一个 |
[20:57] | But we’re not saving just one life. | 但我们拯救的不仅仅是一条生命 |
[20:59] | We’re saving the human race. | 我们救的是人类 |
[21:03] | It isn’t any different. | 这没什么区别 |
[21:04] | No, it’s completely different. | 不 区别大了 |
[21:06] | Whoever destroys a soul, | 摧毁一个人的灵魂 |
[21:07] | it is considered as if it destroyed an entire world. | 就宛如摧毁了整个世界 |
[21:11] | And whoever saves a life, | 而拯救一条生命 |
[21:12] | it is considered as if it saved an entire world. | 就宛如拯救了整个世界 |
[21:15] | You’ve been saving the world all along, Doctor. | 你一直在拯救世界 医生 |
[21:19] | You just didn’t know it. | 只是你自己不知道 |
[21:22] | I fix things. | 我只是修理东西 |
[21:25] | Reattach nerves, remove cancerous tissue, | 重接神经 移除癌变组织 |
[21:28] | but it was never spiritual, | 但这从来都不是高尚的 |
[21:30] | not for me. | 至少我不觉得 |
[21:32] | Pilcher. | 皮尔彻 |
[21:35] | He was playing God when he brought us all here. | 他把我们带到这里时扮演的是上帝的角色 |
[21:38] | Do you think it was a mistake for him to take the fate | 你认为他不该以他自己的意愿 |
[21:40] | of mankind into his own hands? | 决定人类的命运吗 |
[21:44] | A man once asked me, | 有个男人问过我 |
[21:45] | would you save a hundred people if you could? | 如果你能救100个人 你会救吗 |
[21:48] | A thousand people? | 1000个人呢 |
[21:49] | Of course the answer is “Yes.” | 答案肯定是”救” |
[21:53] | And then some crazy nurse drugged me, | 然后有个神经病给我下药 |
[21:55] | kidnapped me and brought me here. | 绑架了我还把我带到这 |
[21:57] | But he was talking about if the alternative | 但是他说如果不这样的话 |
[21:58] | was they were all going to die, | 他们就都要死 |
[22:00] | so, yes, of course, but that’s not the case. | 所以当然会救了 但是情况不一样 |
[22:02] | That’s not what this was. | 事情并不是这样的 |
[22:04] | Everyone here was gonna live their lives. | 这里的每一个人都本该过着自己的人生 |
[22:08] | Die horribly or peacefully, but naturally. | 死的或凄惨或安详 但是都很自然 |
[22:11] | And now, tonight, choices… | 而现在 今晚 这选择 |
[22:15] | we’re doing the same thing. | 我们做的事是一样的 |
[22:17] | You said you fixed people. | 你说你会治好别人 |
[22:20] | Past tense. | 用的是过去式 |
[22:22] | Is this something you’re not planning to do anymore? | 你现在不再这样了吗 |
[22:24] | In this next life? | 在以后的日子里都不会吗 |
[24:09] | This is Dr. Theodore Yedlin, and, uh… | 我是西奥多·叶德林医生 |
[24:15] | I hope whoever hears this | 我希望听到这段音频的人 |
[24:17] | understands all this more than I do, | 能够比我更加理解现在的处境 |
[24:20] | but you need to know | 但你们要知道的是 |
[24:22] | that David Pilcher was wrong about everything. | 大卫·皮尔彻在所有事情上都做错了 |
[24:27] | In an effort to save humanity, | 为了拯救人类 |
[24:30] | he created a town that is… | 他却建立了一个… |
[24:33] | ruled by inhumanity. | 并不人道的小镇 |
[24:35] | An effort he had no right to undertake, | 他本来无权去付出这份努力 |
[24:38] | but we are now, nevertheless, | 而我们如今 |
[24:39] | in a place where we’ve run out of food | 已经没有了食物 |
[24:42] | and there’s an enemy soon… | 而且大敌将近… |
[24:47] | to overtake the town | 他们将攻破这个镇 |
[24:48] | and kill everyone here. | 杀光我们每一个人 |
[24:51] | David Pilcher collected several viruses | 大卫·皮尔彻收集了几种病毒 |
[24:54] | and they were kept here, | 这些病毒被保存在这里 |
[24:55] | I assume, for some form of future germ warfare. | 我猜是为了将来的某种细菌战而准备 |
[24:59] | I intend to inject myself with the three most virulent strains: | 我准备给自己注射其中最致命的三种菌株 |
[25:03] | bubonic plague, | 黑死病 |
[25:06] | typhoid, and Marburg. | 伤寒病 和马尔堡病毒 |
[25:11] | After the incubation period, roughly 13 hours, | 经过大概13小时的病毒潜伏期 |
[25:15] | I will walk outside of the fence and… | 我会走出围墙 然后… |
[25:21] | be consumed. | 被吃掉 |
[25:26] | By my estimations, just… | 凭我在医学院所学知识的记忆 |
[25:30] | medical school memory, | 按照我的估计 |
[25:32] | roughly a third to the half should be wiped out | 大概三分之一到一半的畸变人会感染死亡 |
[25:35] | by the bubonic plague alone. | 这只是被黑死病感染致死的 |
[25:37] | The typhoid is water bearing, as is Marburg, | 伤寒病毒是依靠水源传播的 马尔堡病毒也是 |
[25:41] | so the rest should follow suit. | 因此剩下的也会被跟着感染 |
[25:45] | It’s only a guess… | 这只是个估计 |
[25:47] | but it’s the best I have. | 但是这是我能做的最好的一件事了 |
[25:49] | So, the existing members, when they do wake, | 这样当活下来的人们醒来时 |
[25:53] | possibly could have a new life. | 也许能重新开始生活 |
[25:59] | So… | 所以… |
[26:01] | that’s all. | 就这样吧 |
[26:03] | Except… | 除了… |
[26:06] | this idea of the greater good… | 更伟大的举动… |
[26:10] | There is no greater good. | 没有所谓的更伟大的举动 |
[26:13] | There’s only good, | 只有善行 |
[26:15] | no matter how small the act. | 不管行为有多微不足道 |
[26:26] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[26:28] | Your wife is arriving… your… former wife. | 你妻子快到了 你的…前妻 |
[26:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:32] | But there’s trouble at the checkpoint. | 但检查点出乱子了 |
[26:35] | Return to your homes. | 请回自己家中 |
[26:37] | You are in group two. | 你是二组的 |
[26:39] | – If you are not in your homes, – Hurry! Quick! | -如果你不在家中 -快点 快点 |
[26:41] | the vans will not be able to pick you up | 接驳车就不能接上你们 |
[26:43] | -and process you properly. -Everyone, back up! Back up! | -并妥善办理手续 -大家退后 退后 |
[26:45] | – Return to your homes now. – Clear the area! | -回自己家去 -散开 |
[26:47] | Open the gate! Open the gate, now! | 打开大门 打开大门 快点 |
[26:50] | Back up! Move! Go, go, go! | 退后 快走 走 走 走 |
[26:55] | You’re not going instead of me! | 我进不去你也别想进去 |
[27:02] | Let me in here! | 让我进去 |
[27:07] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[27:09] | Theo! They left Xander. | 西奥 他们丢下了詹德 |
[27:12] | Get back! | 退后 |
[27:13] | Go home! | 回家去 |
[27:16] | Go home! | 回家去 |
[27:20] | Please stay in line while awaiting processing. | 等待办理时请不要离开队伍 |
[27:29] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[27:36] | Where’s Frank? | 弗兰克在哪里 |
[27:39] | Where’s Xander? | 詹德在哪里 |
[27:57] | Give me some of that. | 给我来点那个 |
[28:01] | You’re too young. | 你还太小了 |
[28:13] | I wish I was born somewhere else. | 我真希望我出生在别的地方 |
[28:17] | Yeah, unfortunately, | 是啊 不幸的是 |
[28:19] | there is no “somewhere else.” | 不存在什么”别的地方” |
[28:27] | What was it like out there? | 外面是什么样子 |
[28:34] | Scary. | 非常可怕 |
[28:36] | So, like how it is in here. | 所以 就和这里情况一样 |
[28:55] | You know, um, she’s like a mom to her. | 对她来说 她就像妈妈一样 |
[29:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:16] | Get in. | 上车 |
[29:17] | Both of you. Come on, get in. | 你们两个 快点 上车 |
[29:33] | Let’s not make a moment of this. | 还是不要太大惊小怪了 |
[29:34] | We got to… | 我们得… |
[29:41] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[29:43] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[29:45] | I got this. | 我来搞定 |
[29:47] | We’re gonna need that Jeep, Xander. | 我们要定那辆吉普了 詹德 |
[29:49] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[30:30] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[30:35] | You could have just told us. | 你本可以告诉我们的 |
[30:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:41] | Well, I thought I did a pretty good job for you, | 我以为我替你干得挺不错的 |
[30:45] | but I guess I was wrong. | 但看来是我错了 |
[30:48] | So, you say hello to the future for me, okay? | 你就替我跟未来打个招呼吧 好吗 |
[30:57] | Arlene. | 阿琳 |
[31:01] | You’re taking his pod. | 你就用他的舱吧 |
[31:02] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:09] | Thank you, Dr. Yedlin. | 谢谢你 叶德林医生 |
[31:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:30] | I still don’t know why you did that. | 我还是不知道你为什么这么做 |
[31:33] | And I don’t, either. | 我也不知道 |
[31:36] | Things are gonna be different? | 一切会变得不一样吗 |
[31:39] | They have to be different. | 必须不一样 |
[31:53] | I’ll get to the pod room. | 我去低温舱室 |
[31:54] | It’s time. | 时间差不多了 |
[31:54] | Get them processed. | 准备进行低温昏迷 |
[31:57] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样 |
[31:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[32:01] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[32:01] | Please stay in line while waiting to be processed. | 请排队等待进行低温昏迷 |
[32:10] | Becca! | 贝卡 |
[32:14] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[32:16] | Whoa, whoa, easy. | 慢点 |
[32:18] | I was so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[32:19] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[32:36] | Please proceed in an orderly fashion. | 请有序进行低温昏迷 |
[32:38] | All families will be processed together. | 所有家庭成员将一起进行低温昏迷 |
[32:41] | One at a time, please. | 一次只能进入一个家庭 |
[32:43] | You will all go through physical examination, | 我们将对你们的身体进行检查 |
[32:46] | then be fitted for your suit and led into the pod room. | 然后更换服装 进入低温舱 |
[32:52] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[32:54] | We’ve all believed in things here that weren’t real. | 在这里 我们相信的东西都不是真的 |
[32:59] | You don’t even know. | 你什么都不知道 |
[33:00] | I know. | 我不知道 |
[33:02] | Pilcher isn’t here. | 皮尔彻不在了 |
[33:05] | Neither is Jason… | 杰森也不在了 |
[33:07] | but you are. | 但你还在 |
[33:09] | You survived everything… | 你存活了下来 |
[33:11] | with your intelligence, your instinct. | 利用你的智慧 你的直觉 |
[33:15] | What if for once, it was put in the service of something good? | 如果能用在刀刃上呢 |
[33:19] | We need all of that. | 我们需要这些 |
[33:22] | I need it, | 我需要 |
[33:25] | and you certainly deserve a fresh start. | 你也值得重新开始 |
[33:29] | Move in an orderly fashion. | 有序前进 |
[33:31] | One at a time, please. | 一次只能进入一个家庭 |
[33:32] | One was enough. | 一次就够了 |
[34:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:12] | I guess the future needs ice cream. | 我想未来还是需要冰淇淋的 |
[34:16] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[34:20] | We couldn’t save our marriage… | 我们没法挽救我们的婚姻 |
[34:25] | …but you can save the town. | 但你能拯救这个小镇 |
[34:30] | Only you can. | 只有你能 |
[35:07] | I intend to inject myself | 我准备给自己注射 |
[35:09] | with the three most virulent strains: | 其中最致命的三种菌株 |
[35:12] | bubonic plague, typhoid, and Marburg. | 黑死病 伤寒病 和马尔堡病毒 |
[35:14] | The incubation period roughly 13 hours. | 经过大概13小时的病毒潜伏期 |
[35:17] | I will walk outside of the fence, | 我会走出围墙 |
[35:20] | and be consumed. | 然后被吃掉 |
[35:25] | There is no greater good. | 没有所谓的更伟大的举动 |
[35:28] | Only good, | 只有善行 |
[35:30] | however small the act. | 不管行为有多微不足道 |
[35:34] | I make this sacrifice with the knowledge | 我做出牺牲的时候就知道 |
[35:36] | that with everything that has been taken from me here, | 虽然现在我已经失去了一切 |
[35:40] | there is still a way I can serve my purpose | 但我还能实现我的使命 |
[35:44] | and makes things right. | 弥补我的错误 |
[35:45] | Don’t do this. | 不要 |
[35:47] | It’s done. | 已经不能回头了 |
[35:51] | You’re needed here, Dr. Yedlin. | 这里需要你 叶德林医生 |
[35:54] | Humanity needs you, | 人类需要你 |
[35:55] | and more people like you in the future. | 未来需要更多你这样的人 |
[36:00] | And less people… | 需要更少 |
[36:04] | …like my son. | 我儿子那样的人 |
[36:15] | It’s morphine. | 这是吗啡 |
[36:18] | Inject the entire vial into a vein | 在你出围栏两分钟前 |
[36:21] | two minutes before you go outside the fence. | 整瓶都静脉注射入体内 |
[36:25] | You’ll still feel them. | 你还会感觉到他们 |
[36:26] | It’s the right choice. | 这是正确的选择 |
[36:29] | For us both. | 对你我二人都是 |
[36:36] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[36:38] | The future’s not going to miss me. | 未来不会想念我 |
[36:40] | I’m just a girl from Idaho, Doctor. | 我只是爱达荷州的一个普通女孩 医生 |
[36:44] | Good-bye, Theo. | 再见 西奥 |
[37:01] | Nonessential systems have begun shutting down. | 非必需系统都开始关闭了 |
[37:05] | Only power to the pod room and the fence will remain. | 只有舱体室和围栏还通电 |
[37:08] | That’s that. | 就这样吧 |
[37:17] | Look, I’m not much for making speeches, | 我不怎么会演说 |
[37:21] | and I already gave one today. | 今天我已经说过一次了 |
[37:26] | I don’t know the world that we’re going to wake up to… | 我不知道醒来后世界会变成什么样 |
[37:33] | …but I know we did everything, | 但我知道我们尽力了 |
[37:36] | because that’s what humans do. | 因为人类就是如此 |
[37:40] | It’s our nature. | 这是我们的本性 |
[37:43] | And I’ve seen our worst here, | 我在此见过人性的最阴暗面 |
[37:47] | but we’ve also shown our best… | 但我们也展示过最好的那面 |
[37:50] | …so let’s carry that. | 所以我们带着它 |
[37:53] | Let’s carry that. | 我们带上它 |
[37:59] | Good luck to us all. | 祝我们所有人好运 |
[38:03] | And hopefully, I’ll see you all very soon. | 希望能尽快跟大家再见 |
[40:39] | 舱体终止 确认 取消 | |
[40:47] | You look tired, baby. | 你看起来很累 亲爱的 |
[40:57] | Was it a mistake? | 这是一个错误吗 |
[41:02] | You can make the world whatever you want. | 你可以让世界成为你想成为的样子 |
[41:08] | 舱体终止 确认 取消 | |
[41:09] | You have that power. | 你有这种权力 |
[42:26] | 死亡危险 请返回怪松镇 越界将死亡 |