时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | – Shouldn’t you be wearing gloves? – Don’t like gloves. | -你不是该戴双手套吗 -不喜欢戴手套 |
[00:33] | Who doesn’t like gloves? | 谁会不喜欢戴手套 |
[00:34] | Lots of people. Emily Blunt. | 很多人 比如大明星艾米莉·布朗特 |
[00:37] | Pretty sure Mary Poppins wears gloves. | 我敢肯定她演的玛丽·波平斯是戴手套的 |
[00:39] | Only cos Hollywood paid her a million quid. | 那只是因为好莱坞给了她一百万镑 |
[00:42] | – But she took the cash and gloved up. – Yeah. Sell out. | -但她确实收了钱戴上了手套 -是啊 出卖自己 |
[00:44] | Yeah. Plus, | 是啊 再说了 |
[00:45] | she didn’t have to wash her hands in infected zombie water. | 她不必用被污染的僵尸水洗手 |
[00:49] | Stop flirting. | 别打情骂俏了 |
[00:52] | We got any soap? I need to cleanse the face. | 这里有肥皂吗 我需要洗洗脸 |
[00:55] | Mate, Tinder’s gone. | 老兄 约炮软件已经用不了了 |
[00:56] | I’ve spent three years shrinking these pores. | 我花了三年收缩这些毛孔 |
[00:59] | I stop now, all that goes down the drain. | 现在不护理 就前功尽弃 如同冲进下水道 |
[01:01] | Speaking of which, I can’t work the toilet. | 说到这个 厕所坏了 |
[01:04] | Glad the bedtime routine survived the apocalypse. | 很高兴末日没有毁了你的睡前仪式 |
[01:06] | I have a system, Sunny! | 我的身体形成了固定的体系 桑尼 |
[01:07] | Yeah, well if your system involves defecating, be careful. | 行了 如果你的体系包括排便 当心了 |
[01:09] | It’s a macerator toilet. They, they chew up your poo. | 这是个碎渣型马桶 它会嚼碎你的便便 |
[01:13] | If it’s a really big one, they can jam. | 如果是很大一坨 会堵住的 |
[01:15] | Do you have large faeces? | 你的屎是不是很大坨的那种 |
[01:18] | Are they, are they wide? You know, solid, bulky. | 是不是很宽 很硬 体积很大 |
[01:21] | That right there, that’s why people call you weird. | 你现在这种行为 难怪大家觉得你是个怪人 |
[01:24] | Why are you here? Why has the boat stopped? | 你怎么在这 船怎么停了 |
[01:26] | – It’s getting late. – We have headlights. | -天色已晚 -船有前灯 |
[01:28] | – And no food! – How is food relevant? | -我们也没有吃的了 -跟吃的有什么关系 |
[01:31] | I can’t sleep when I’m hungry. | 我肚子饿就会睡不着 |
[01:32] | And we haven’t eaten since… | 我们很久没吃过东西了 自从… |
[01:35] | we haven’t eaten! | 我们就没吃过东西 |
[01:35] | Look, if the motor’s off we’ll drift. | 听着 如果关掉发动机 我们就会顺水而下 |
[01:37] | Boat’ll hit the bank and zombies’ll get on. | 船撞上岸后 僵尸就会上来 |
[01:40] | When the motor’s off, like now? | 发动机停掉 你是指现在吗 |
[01:49] | Normally that goes worse. | 通常情况会变得更糟 |
[01:52] | And now, it’s worse. | 现在更糟了 |
[01:53] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[01:54] | Jude’s trapped, the bank’s clear. | 裘德被困了 岸上没僵尸 |
[01:56] | Supermarket I worked in’s on the other side of the park | 我之前上班的超市就在公园的那一边 |
[01:58] | and we need food. | 而且我们需要食物 |
[01:59] | Oh, could you get me some chicken? | 你能拿些鸡肉回来吗 |
[02:00] | Any lean protein, really. | 任何精益蛋白食物 |
[02:02] | and a good moisturiser. | 再搞个好点的保湿霜回来 |
[02:04] | – With tea tree. – No. | -里面含茶树精油的那种 -不 |
[02:05] | You can come with me and carry the bags. | 你可以跟我一起去 帮我多拿点货 |
[02:07] | – There could be looters! – We’ll be looters. | -会有人打劫的 -我们就是打劫的 |
[02:09] | And it’s a long way to London. | 到伦敦还有很长的路 |
[02:10] | Where’s the next place for food? | 下个可以弄到食物的地方在哪 |
[02:13] | Exactly! | 就是啊 |
[02:14] | Look, if it’s dangerous, we’ll come back. I promise. | 听着 如果有危险 我们就回来 我保证 |
[02:17] | I’ll get you some Cheerios. | 我给你带点麦片回来 |
[02:20] | OK, but honey glazed. | 好吧 不过我要蜂蜜味的 |
[02:22] | And concentrate on dried and canned goods. | 主要拿干货和罐头食品 |
[02:24] | Exactly! And maybe some tequila. | 知道 或许再拿几瓶龙舌兰酒 |
[02:28] | – Jo, just be careful! – I’m always careful. | -乔 小心点 -我一直都很小心 |
[02:31] | – You are never careful! – She’s got a point, you know. | -你一向都不小心 -她说得有道理 |
[02:34] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[02:37] | Alone at last. | 终于能清静一下了 |
[02:39] | You get the hammer, I’ll get the ropes. | 你去拿锤子 我去拿绳子 |
[02:42] | Sounds like a fun evening. | 感觉今晚会很有趣的 |
[03:20] | Don’t let it shut! | 别让门关上 |
[03:24] | Been trapped here since this morning. | 我从今早就被困在这里了 |
[03:29] | – Jo? – Hi. | -乔 -你好 |
[03:31] | Oh, my God! Jo! | 天啊 乔 |
[03:35] | – Who’s that? – I have no idea. | -谁啊 -不知道 |
[03:51] | Can you help? | 你能搭把手吗 |
[03:56] | It’s a bit Titanic. | 有点像《泰坦尼克号》 |
[03:57] | Oh, that was a terrible movie. | 天 那电影可太烂了 |
[03:59] | James Cameron started so well with The Terminator. | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆当初的《终结者》起点多高啊 |
[04:02] | – And Aliens. Classic. – Yeah. | -以及《异形2》 超经典 -是啊 |
[04:04] | Titanic’s just wet people running down | 而《泰坦尼克号》只是一群湿透的人 |
[04:05] | corridors for three hours. | 在船舱通道里跑了三小时 |
[04:07] | Yeah, exactly. And there’s tons of room on that plank. | 没错 而且那块浮木上明明还有很大空间 |
[04:09] | Yeah. She even took his lifejacket. | 就是啊 她还抢走了他的救生衣 |
[04:11] | I wish they’d both died. | 真希望男女主角都死了 |
[04:17] | I’ll throw you the rope. You moor up. | 我把绳子扔给你 你去打桩系好 |
[04:35] | It’s like ringing a dinner bell! | 简直像敲响了开饭铃 |
[04:37] | And the slower you do it, | 你动作越慢 |
[04:38] | the higher the chance you’ll get caught and eaten. | 被抓住吃掉的几率就越大 |
[04:40] | Thanks. Comforting | 谢了 我可”放心”多了 |
[04:50] | Well, try hitting the top. | 尽量打最上面 |
[04:58] | – You seem a bit jumpy. – First night of the apocalypse. | -你好像有点紧张 -末日的第一晚嘛 |
[05:01] | Always gonna be a bit scary. | 总会有点吓人 |
[05:03] | D’you want me to do it? | 要我去弄吗 |
[05:04] | What? No. I’ve got it, I’ve got it. | 什么 不 我可以的 没问题 |
[05:17] | Open, you bastards! | 快打开啊 你这破门 |
[05:20] | So, what happened? | 所以 是怎么回事 |
[05:22] | Had a delivery first thing and some of ’em got in. | 早上有车送货来 然后有几个僵尸就进来了 |
[05:24] | Remember little Dan? | 还记得小小丹吗 |
[05:25] | God, is he still here? | 天 他还在这里工作吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah. The slave-driving prick. | 是啊 那个整天驱使员工干活的混蛋 |
[05:28] | He wasn’t that bad. | 他也没那么糟 |
[05:29] | Well, he panicked, broke the roller door, | 反正他慌了 弄坏了卷帘门 |
[05:31] | blew the electrics, now they only work from outside. | 烧坏了电路 现在只能从外面打开了 |
[05:33] | Bastard ran off. | 而那混蛋却跑了 |
[05:39] | Tried breaking the glass? | 试过打碎玻璃吗 |
[05:41] | If they spent half as much on wages as they do on security glass, | 要是他们把装防弹玻璃的钱拿一半来发工资 |
[05:44] | we’d be millionaires. | 我们都成百万富翁了 |
[05:45] | Don’t worry. We’ll get out. | 别担心 我们会出去的 |
[05:46] | Oh, I can’t believe you’re back. | 真不敢相信你回来了 |
[05:49] | Your Instagram’s amazing. | 你在网上发的照片太棒了 |
[05:51] | I’ve never seen water that blue. | 我从没见过那么蓝的海水 |
[05:52] | Glad you like it. And follow me. | 很高兴你喜欢 而且还关注我 |
[05:55] | You still got the record, you know? | 你仍然保持着记录 知道吗 |
[05:57] | 23 till scans a minute. | 一分钟内扫描23件货物 |
[05:59] | I had RSI for a year and still only hit 21. | 我患了重复性使力伤害一年 也只能达到21件 |
[06:01] | Grew a ganglion like a golf ball. | 我还长了个高尔夫球大小的腱鞘囊肿 |
[06:03] | Oh, Chloe! | 你是克洛伊啊 |
[06:06] | Yeah, well, I got lucky. | 好吧 我运气好 |
[06:08] | Nah. If anyone deserved to win that trip, it was you. | 不 要说有谁该赢得那次旅行 肯定是你 |
[06:12] | – And now repping in the sun. – Living the dream. | -现在在太阳下做推销 -活在美梦里 |
[06:15] | – I DM-ed you about any jobs going. – Yeah! | -我曾给你发私信问你那边还缺不缺人 -是啊 |
[06:19] | It’s rice. Just stick it in. | 是大米 扔进去就好 |
[06:21] | The pesticide load on traditionally grown rice is enormous. | 传统种植的大米上的农药太多了 |
[06:24] | How’s about we just survive tonight | 我们还是先撑过今晚 |
[06:25] | and worry about our five a day later? | 再操心健康饮食的事吧 |
[06:28] | Is there a gluten-free section? | 这里有无麸质食品区吗 |
[06:29] | And a toilet? | 另外我想上厕所 |
[06:30] | There’s some staff ones round the back. | 有些供职员使用的在后面 |
[06:32] | – Where exactly? – By the zombies. | -具体在哪里 -僵尸旁边 |
[06:34] | – Zombies? – In here? | -僵尸 -在超市里面吗 |
[06:35] | Broke in this morning. | 今早闯进来的 |
[06:37] | I trapped ’em in the loading bay. Just go in the house plants. | 我把它们困在了装货间 你在绿植盆里排泄吧 |
[06:41] | Unless it’s a number two. | 除非你是要拉屎 |
[06:43] | Is it a number two? | 是拉屎吗 |
[06:46] | I’ll just get more bags. | 我再去多拿几袋吧 |
[06:59] | – Any sign of them? – No. | -有看见僵尸吗 -没有 |
[07:00] | Trolley barricade actually worked. | 手推车路障居然真的有用 |
[07:03] | – Sorry I doubted you. – So, I’m not completely useless. | -抱歉我之前质疑你了 -那我不是彻底的废物咯 |
[07:07] | Wow, it’s like getting saxophone grade two all over again. | 哇 我开心得像是又考过了萨克斯管二级 |
[07:11] | Never said you were completely useless. | 我从没说过你是彻底的废物 |
[07:14] | Mind you, having beginner saxophone | 提醒一下 把萨克斯管入门级别 |
[07:16] | as a headline on your CV doesn’t help the cause. | 写在简历头条是毫无用处的 |
[07:18] | It’s easy to criticise the artist. | 批评艺术家当然容易 |
[07:23] | Hang on. That trolley wasn’t there when we arrived. | 等一下 我们来时那辆手推车不在那里的 |
[07:27] | Are we lower? | 水位是不是下降了 |
[07:29] | Shit! | 靠 |
[07:30] | – The canal’s draining. – What? How can a canal drain? | -运河的水在变少 -什么 运河的水怎么会流干 |
[07:33] | No, just this bit. Something must be stuck in the gates. | 不 只有这一段 一定有什么卡在水闸门那里了 |
[07:36] | – What do we do? – We need to get to the next lock. | -我们该怎么做 -得赶到下一个水闸 |
[07:38] | We need Jo and Amar back, now! You stay, guard the boat. | 乔和阿玛尔得马上回来 你留下守着船 |
[07:41] | No, what happened to, “Never split up?” | 不 不是说千万不能分开吗 |
[07:42] | We already are split up. | 我们已经分开了 |
[07:43] | The relevant rule is never leave your base unguarded. | 相关的规矩就是务必有人看守基地 |
[07:46] | – It’s getting late. – Look, zombies are humans like us. | -天色已晚 -听着 僵尸跟我们一样是人类 |
[07:48] | Night is empirically no more dangerous than day. | 根据经验 夜晚不会比白天更危险 |
[07:51] | Tell that to every scary thing that’s ever happened, ever! | 你跟史上发生过的所有可怕之事说去吧 |
[07:54] | – It is just darker daytime. – Doesn’t feel that way! | -不过是黑暗一点的白天 -感觉并不是那样 |
[07:57] | Fine! You go get them! | 好吧 那你去找他们 |
[07:59] | No! We should both stay here. | 不要 我们都该待在这里 |
[08:01] | – What is up with you? – I don’t like the dark, OK? | -你怎么回事 -我不喜欢天黑 行吗 |
[08:04] | Come on, that’s ridiculous. | 少来 太荒唐了 |
[08:09] | It’s called nyctophobia. | 这叫黑夜恐惧症 |
[08:11] | It can’t be ridiculous if it’s got a name. | 有正式名字就不算荒唐 |
[08:13] | Are you being serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[08:15] | I got stuck down a tin mine on a school trip, OK? | 我参加一次学校旅行时被困在锡矿井下面 |
[08:18] | One of the few places on Earth you can experience true darkness. | 那是地球上为数不多能体验到彻底黑暗的地方 |
[08:21] | And I did… experience it. | 我就体验到了 |
[08:23] | Coach got back to London before they realised. | 大巴回到伦敦 他们才发现我不见了 |
[08:26] | Do you know how long it takes from Cornwall to London in a coach? | 你知道大巴从康沃尔开到伦敦要多久吗 |
[08:30] | Three and a half… four hours? | 三个半…四小时吗 |
[08:37] | Look, one of us has got to go. You stay. | 听着 你我总有一个得去 你留下 |
[08:43] | Sorry, but you can’t turn the lights on. | 抱歉 但你不能开灯 |
[08:45] | Zombies’ll be like moths to a flame. | 僵尸会像飞蛾扑火一样扑过来 |
[08:46] | They’ll have your arms off. | 它们会把你的胳膊扯断 |
[09:41] | The world’s coming to an end | 都世界末日了 |
[09:42] | and I’m still stuck in my dead-end job. | 我还被困在这份没前途的工作上 |
[09:44] | – I’m stuck here too. – Yeah, but you’ve lived. | -我也被困在这里啊 -是没错 但你精彩过 |
[09:46] | You’ve gone to full moon glitter parties, swum with dolphins. | 你参加过满月闪耀派对 和海豚游过泳 |
[09:50] | You’ve danced naked in some of the biggest clubs in the world. | 在全世界最大的几家夜店里裸舞过 |
[09:53] | I really need to limit my posting. | 我真得少点发照片到网上 |
[09:55] | I need excitement in my life. | 我的人生需要刺激 |
[10:02] | Little Dan. | 小小丹 |
[10:06] | His security pass! | 他的通行证 |
[10:08] | We get into his office, we get the keys to the door! | 我们进他办公室就能拿到大门钥匙 |
[10:11] | Prioritise! | 先救我 |
[10:20] | Stab him! | 捅他 |
[10:24] | Fuck you, Dan! | 操你妈的 丹 |
[10:29] | Need more knives! | 再捅几刀 |
[10:33] | This is for the Saturday shift! | 这刀是为了周六让我加班 |
[10:36] | Stab His heart’s on the left! | 刺他的心脏 在左边 |
[10:37] | – That was the left! – Her left! | -那就是左边 -她的左边 |
[10:40] | Unpaid overtime. | 这刀是为无薪加班 |
[10:43] | That’s his kidneys! | 那是他的肾 |
[10:44] | Where are you getting all the medical knowledge? | 你哪儿学来这么多医学知识 |
[10:47] | And this is for undermining my authority on the shop floor! | 这刀是为了破坏我在店里的权威 |
[10:52] | – His heart’s in his chest! – So?! | -他的心脏在胸腔里 -所以呢 |
[10:56] | You are going down, little Dan! | 你去死吧 小小丹 |
[11:12] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[11:19] | This is Chloe. | 这是克洛伊 |
[11:22] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:32] | I need a stereo, a death metal album and six D cell batteries. | 我需要立体音响 死亡金属唱片和6节一号电池 |
[11:37] | Evening in? | 晚上在家狂欢吗 |
[11:38] | I reckon we’ve got half an hour till the water’s gone | 我估测我们只有半小时的时间 然后水就会流干 |
[11:41] | and the boat’s a foodless room in the mud. | 那艘船只能弹尽粮绝地陷在淤泥里了 |
[11:42] | – We need to find that front door key. – On it. | -我们要找到前门的钥匙 -马上行动 |
[11:47] | Hey, come on! | 快 跟我来 |
[11:53] | Have you heard anything about what’s caused it? | 你有没有听说为什么会发生这种事 |
[11:56] | No. They just said stay indoors. | 没有 他们只叫我们待在室内 |
[11:58] | Typical. So naive. Nothing else? | 典型作风 真天真 没别的了吗 |
[12:02] | The radio said they were looking for people from some flu trial. | 广播上说他们要找什么流感测试的人 |
[12:05] | Flu trial? So, it’s a virus? | 流感测试 所以这是一种病毒吗 |
[12:10] | I knew it would be something like that. | 我就猜到大概是这个原因 |
[12:12] | Scientists meddling with nature. | 科学家搅乱自然 |
[12:14] | We are living in a game of Resident Evil | 我们现在就像活在《生化危机》中的世界 |
[12:17] | and they are the Umbrella Corporation. | 他们就是保护伞公司 |
[12:19] | – So, you’re the weird younger sister? – Sorry? | -你就是那个古怪的妹妹吧 -什么 |
[12:22] | – Jo was always telling us about you. – Was she? | -乔以前总是会说起你 -是吗 |
[12:26] | Is it true you dressed as Frodo Baggins on your 21st? | 你真的在21岁生日时扮成佛罗多·巴金斯吗 |
[12:29] | From the book. Not the film. | 是书上的形象 不是电影里的那个 |
[12:31] | Stories about you were the only thing | 关于你的故事是唯一能够 |
[12:32] | kept us going on the lottery counter. | 给我们这些收银员带来欢笑的 |
[12:34] | Were they? | 是吗 |
[12:35] | It must be great having a sister like that. | 有这样的姐姐肯定很棒 |
[12:38] | You know, she still holds the record for till scans? 23. | 她还保持着扫描速度的记录呢 一分钟23件 |
[12:43] | You know she cheated, right? | 你知道她是作弊的吧 |
[12:46] | What? | 什么 |
[12:46] | In fairness, she really wanted to win that trip to Magaluf, but… | 她当时太想赢得马加鲁夫之旅 但是… |
[12:50] | I remember her laughing about it with no remorse. | 我记得她后来提起这事时大笑不止 毫无愧疚 |
[12:55] | Had a pot of Actimel hidden up her sleeve, apparently. | 她在袖子里藏了一罐酸奶 |
[12:57] | Just kept adding it to people’s orders. No-one noticed. | 不停地加到别人的购物清单上 但没人注意到 |
[13:03] | I tried to keep up. I grew a ganglion. | 我很努力地想赶上她 我都长了腱鞘囊肿 |
[13:06] | Oh, God. Oh, you’re that Chloe. | 天啊 你就是那个克洛伊 |
[13:15] | Still, it’s not, it’s not about winning, is it? | 不过 输赢不是最重要的 对吧 |
[13:26] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[14:06] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! Who has a macerator toilet? | 该死 该死 谁脑子坏了装碎渣型马桶啊 |
[14:29] | Fuck you, duck! | 操你妈的 鸭子 |
[15:02] | This is not death metal! | 这不是死亡金属乐 |
[15:03] | No, but if I’m gonna die, | 的确不是 但如果我要死 |
[15:05] | I’m gonna die to a tune! | 也要伴着好听的旋律死 |
[15:06] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[15:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:21] | – Office is on the left? – Yeah. | -办公室在左边吗 -是的 |
[15:28] | You two really aren’t built for end of days, are you? | 你们两个真的不适合应对末日 是吧 |
[15:30] | Skincare regimes and childish phobias. | 一个整天想着护肤 一个有小孩式的恐惧症 |
[15:32] | – Phobias? – Yeah. | -恐惧症 -是啊 |
[15:34] | Sunny is afraid of the dark. | 桑尼怕黑 |
[15:35] | – Oh, he told you about the tin mine? – Yeah. | -他跟你说了锡矿的事吗 -是的 |
[15:38] | – It’s ridiculous. – I know. | -真的太荒唐了 -我懂 |
[15:39] | How hard is it to do a headcount in a mineshaft? | 在矿井里清点人数能有多难 |
[15:41] | No, no, it’s pathetic. | 不 不 那很可悲 |
[15:44] | That is a clinical problem he’s got right there. | 他这是医学病症 |
[15:46] | Poor guy doesn’t even wear black any more. | 那个可怜的家伙 现在都不穿黑色衣服了 |
[15:49] | Goes with everything! | 黑色可是百搭色 |
[15:50] | This is a zombie apocalypse! | 这可是僵尸末日 |
[15:52] | If he’s gonna survive, he’s gonna have to grow up. | 如果他想活下去 就必须成长 |
[15:54] | And you’re perfect, are you? | 你就是完美的吗 |
[15:56] | There’s nothing in the whole wide world you’re scared of? | 在这世上 你就没有任何惧怕的东西吗 |
[15:59] | Spiders? Snakes? | 比如蜘蛛 蛇 |
[16:02] | I don’t like gloves. | 我不喜欢手套 |
[16:03] | But… but I reckon if it was life or death, I could put them on. | 但是 如果事关生死 我也可以戴上的 |
[16:06] | – Gloves? – Yeah, what? | -手套 -是啊 怎么了 |
[16:08] | Emily Blunt’s the same. | 艾米莉·布朗特也有这毛病 |
[16:09] | At least he’s got an obia. | 至少他的恐惧是有根源可循的 |
[16:11] | You’re scared of a pair of mittens. | 你竟然害怕无指手套 |
[16:12] | Gloves! Something about the fingers. | 是带指的那种手套 那个指头结构很吓人 |
[16:21] | How is this the office of a man so anal about shelf stacking? | 那家伙整天要求货品摆放整齐 办公室竟然这么乱 |
[16:26] | – Oh, he’s such a hypocrite. – Yeah, well, not any more. | -他真是个伪君子 -是啊 不过以后不会了 |
[16:31] | So, did they pop the ganglion or what? | 话说 他们把你的腱鞘囊肿戳破了吗 |
[16:33] | You can’t pop it. That’s not how they work. | 不能戳破 不是那么医治的 |
[16:36] | You have to… wait it out. | 只能等它 慢慢消下去 |
[16:38] | Sorry. Didn’t know. | 抱歉 我之前不知道 |
[16:42] | Never had a wrist growth. | 毕竟我的手腕没长过瘤子 |
[16:43] | That’s cos nothing’s ever hard for you, is it Jo? | 因为对你来说一切都很轻松 是吧 乔 |
[16:46] | Found them! | 找到了 |
[16:48] | Right, you get the doors, I’ll fetch the others. | 好了 你去开门 我去找其他人 |
[16:50] | I’ll need the keys. | 我需要钥匙 |
[16:54] | Meet you by the front door. | 在前门处会合 |
[17:15] | Canal’s nearly empty. | 运河的水就快流干了 |
[17:19] | Night is, empirically, no more dangerous than day. | 根据经验 夜晚不会比白天更危险 |
[17:46] | Oh, duck, don’t you dare. | 该死的鸭子 敢跟我放肆 |
[18:04] | – Can we hurry this up? – Not and eat healthy. | -能快点吗 -不行 要吃健康食物 |
[18:10] | Look out! | 当心 |
[18:26] | – Come on! – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | -快点 -等等 等等 等等 |
[18:28] | Leave the moisturiser! | 别拿保湿霜了 |
[18:40] | It’s still shut! | 门还是关着的 |
[18:43] | – Yes, it is. – So, stand under the sensor. | -是的 没错 -快站到感应器下面啊 |
[18:45] | – I know about the Actimel, Jo. – What? | -我知道你用酸奶作弊的事了 乔 -什么 |
[18:48] | – Oh God. – So what? Open the doors! | -天呐 -那又怎样 快开门 |
[18:51] | – You stole my life! – No, I didn’t. | -你偷走了我的人生 -不 我没有 |
[18:54] | You took my repping job! | 你抢走了我销售代理的工作 |
[18:55] | You swam with dolphins! | 你跟海豚一起游泳 |
[18:57] | I never swam with dolphins! They never showed up! | 我从没跟海豚一起游过泳 它们根本没出现 |
[19:01] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我相信这种鬼话吗 |
[19:06] | I’m a rep, Chloe! | 我是个销售 克洛伊 |
[19:08] | My life’s not the Instagram version! | 我的生活不像网上分享的那么美好 |
[19:10] | It’s shit! It’s hard | 而是跟屎一样 很艰难 |
[19:12] | and all I’ve ever got out of it is sunburn | 我从这份工作中唯一的收获就是晒伤 |
[19:14] | and a five-year fucking hangover! | 以及长达五年的宿醉 |
[19:17] | So, please, Chloe, just open the doors. | 所以求你了 克洛伊 赶快开门 |
[19:20] | You left me to rot in this place. So, you know what, Jo? | 你把我丢在这里腐烂 所以你猜怎么着 乔 |
[19:24] | It’s my turn to leave. | 这次轮到我离开了 |
[19:27] | No, Chloe, wait! No, Chloe, come back! Chloe, please! | 不要 克洛伊 等等 快回来 克洛伊 求你了 |
[19:29] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[19:31] | How did she know about the competition?! | 她是怎么知道比赛的事的 |
[19:33] | Possibility I might’ve left something slip. | 我可能是不小心说漏了嘴 |
[19:36] | – Oh, you fuck… – Er, guys… | -你个该死的… -各位 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry. How was I to know your workmate was psychotic? | 对不起 我怎么知道你的同事是个神经病 |
[19:43] | Why did you tell her? | 你为什么要告诉她 |
[19:44] | Telling me stories about your weird sister, I was sharing. | 当时聊到有关你的古怪妹妹的故事 我就分享了下 |
[19:48] | What’s wrong with weird? | 古怪又怎么了 |
[19:49] | Your weird’s the only thing keeping us alive, Kat. | 正是因为你的古怪 我们才能活到现在啊 凯特 |
[19:52] | We’re escaping the apocalypse on a boat, for God’s sake! | 我们在坐船逃离末日 苍天啊 |
[19:55] | Guys! | 各位 |
[19:58] | – Any weird ideas? – We don’t need weird. | -有什么古怪的主意吗 -我们不需要古怪 |
[20:00] | We need a miracle! | 我们需要的是奇迹 |
[20:06] | Don’t let it shut! | 别让门关上 |
[20:18] | I thought you weren’t coming. | 我还以为你不会来 |
[20:19] | I confronted my phobia. | 我直面了我的恐惧症 |
[20:20] | Oh, wow, you’re like a really brave five-year-old. | 天呐 你真是个勇敢的5岁小毛孩 |
[20:23] | You pick up a pair of marigolds? | 你在超市里拿手套了吗 |
[20:25] | Come on, Kat! | 快走 |
[20:26] | We’ve got to get back to the boat. | 我们得赶快回到船上去 |
[20:28] | And can you please move away from the automatic doors? | 并且能拜托你们从自动门前走开吗 |
[20:48] | Tequila? | 龙舌兰酒 |
[20:50] | Jo. | 乔拿的 |
[20:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:57] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[20:59] | Yes. Fine. Tequila? | 没事 竟然有龙舌兰酒 |
[21:02] | Oh, take some to Jo, would you? | 你能拿点去给乔吗 |
[21:04] | Cool. We’ll get first watch, yeah? | 好极了 我们负责第一轮守夜 行吗 |
[21:09] | – Junk food? – I will not be judged. | -你竟然吃垃圾食品 -不许你来评判我 |
[21:14] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 别做些我都不会做的事 |
[21:24] | How many have you had? | 你喝了多少啊 |
[21:26] | One. | 一杯 |
[21:27] | You are such a lightweight. | 你也太不胜酒力了吧 |
[21:29] | How are we related? | 我们怎么会是亲姐妹啊 |
[21:30] | Well, someone’s gotta stay alert. | 总得有人警惕望风啊 |
[21:32] | It’s not like Armageddon’s gonna stop at midnight. | 末日大战可不会因为是午夜就停下 |
[21:39] | – Am I a bad person, Kat? – Define “bad”. | -我是个坏人吗 凯特 -定义一下「坏」 |
[21:43] | I ruined Chloe’s life, stole her dreams. Betrayed her. | 我毁了克洛伊的生活 偷了她的梦想 背叛了她 |
[21:47] | She hated me so much she would’ve left me there to die. | 她对我痛恨到极点 甚至都愿意丢下我等死 |
[21:50] | And you. | 包括你 |
[21:53] | Listen… she tried to kill us | 听着 她试图杀死我们 |
[21:55] | cos you cheated in an employee of the month competition. | 因为你在「月度最佳员工比赛」中作弊了 |
[21:59] | I mean, that is officially psychopathic. | 那才是真的是有精神病 |
[22:02] | So, you’re saying it wasn’t my fault? | 所以你是说这不是我的错吗 |
[22:04] | Well, no, I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[22:05] | You’re right, she was always a bit mad. | 你说得对 她一直都有点疯 |
[22:07] | I mean, I never asked to be her role model. | 我也没主动想当她的榜样 |
[22:12] | Well, with great power comes great responsibility. | 能力越大 责任越大 |
[22:15] | Exactly! That’s good. | 对极了 这句太棒了 |
[22:18] | I like that. Did you make that up? | 我喜欢这句 是你编的吗 |
[22:21] | No. | 不是 |
[22:23] | How many bottles did you take? | 你到底拿了多少瓶啊 |
[22:26] | Never mind. | 当我没问吧 |
[22:28] | Go on. We’re still alive. | 喝吧 我们还活着 |
[22:32] | What’s the absolute worst that can happen? | 最糟糕的情形又能糟到哪里去呢 |