时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hi, Charlie. It’s Teddy here. | 嗨 Charlie 我是Teddy |
[00:09] | So right now you’re nine months old | 现在你只有九个月大 |
[00:11] | and everything is going great. | 不过一切都很顺利 |
[00:13] | Well, almost everything. | 呃 差不多一切都顺利吧 |
[00:16] | Now what I’m about to show you is kind of disturbing, | 现在我要带你去看的东西可能会有点囧 |
[00:19] | So brace yourself. | 所以做好心理准备哦 |
[00:24] | Mmm, these sandwiches will be yummy wummy. | 嗯 这些三明治一定会好好吃的 |
[00:27] | Yes, they will, yes, they will. | 没错 会的 没错 会的 |
[00:33] | Mom and dad have been talking like that ever since you arrived | 妈妈爸爸从你一出生就开始用这种腔调讲话了 |
[00:35] | And if it’s not over soon, I’m gonna go crazy wazy. | 如果他们继续这样子的话 我会发疯疯的 |
[00:39] | – PJ! – what? | – PJ – 怎么了 |
[00:41] | What are you listening to? | 你在听什么呢 |
[00:43] | I downloaded a podcast on the history of ballet. | 我下了个芭蕾历史的播客听 |
[00:46] | – you like that? – More than baby talk. | – 你喜欢听那玩意儿吗 – 总比听儿语好 |
[00:49] | Would you like some fishy wishies with your cookie wookie? | 你想给你的饼饼配点鱼鱼一起吃吗 |
[00:53] | Yes, I would, yes, I would. | 是的 我想 是的 我想 |
[00:56] | Wait, guys, Charlie isn’t even here. | 等等 两位 Charlie又不在这儿 |
[00:59] | No, widdle baby take a nappy wappy upstairs. | 是啊 爱尿床的宝宝正在楼上睡觉觉呢 |
[01:03] | So why are you guys still talking like that? | 那为什么你们两个说话还这个调调 |
[01:07] | I don’t “weawy” know. | 我一点点都不知道 |
[01:10] | I guess we’re just kinda fried. | 我想是因为我们两个有些晕头转向了 |
[01:13] | Well, we work all day, take care of a baby all night. | 我们白天工作了一整天 晚上还要照顾宝宝 |
[01:16] | Work shift, baby shift | 工作和照顾宝宝来回换班 |
[01:18] | I’ve barely got time to make doo-doo | 我都没有时间去解手手了 |
[01:20] | Well, when was the last time you guys had a night out? | 你们两个上次晚上一起出门玩是什么时候 |
[01:23] | You know, like just the two of you– like a date? | 你知道的 比如去约会之类的 只有你们两个 |
[01:31] | Teddy made a funny. | Teddy真会说笑笑啊 |
[01:34] | A funny wunny. | 好好笑的玩笑 |
[01:36] | Seriously! you know what? it’s saturday night. | 我是认真的 我看这样吧 现在是周六的晚上 |
[01:39] | You two, you go out, have fun, | 你们两个 一起出门 好好玩玩 |
[01:42] | And do something besides work, | 做点除了工作 |
[01:43] | take care of the baby and make doo-doo. | 和照顾宝宝之外的事情 顺便解下手手 |
[01:45] | Well, it’s nice to dream, | 我倒是求之不得啊 |
[01:48] | but who’s gonna take of Charlie | 但是谁来照顾Charlie呢 |
[01:50] | Hello! you’ve got three great babysitters right here. | 拜托 三个一流的保姆正坐在这呢 |
[01:53] | I’m glad I didn’t hear that. | 我很高兴我没听到那句话 |
[01:55] | I don’t know, Teddy. It’s a really nice thought, | 我不知道 Teddy 这个主意挺不错的 |
[01:58] | But we’re really not ready to go out without Charlie just yet | 但是我们真的还没有准备好丢下Charlie自己出门 |
[02:01] | – You guys want to see a magic trick? – Sure! | – 大家想不想看个魔术表演 – 好啊 |
[02:04] | – Okay. – Prepare to be amazed. | – 好吧 – 见证奇迹的时候到了 |
[02:13] | I could use a night out. | 我还是出门歇上一晚吧 |
[02:19] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:21] | Running late,and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:23] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:26] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:28] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:29] | There it is up on the roof | 就在这里 我们的家 |
[02:33] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:36] | So just take my advice | 所以请听取我的建议 |
[02:39] | Hang in there, baby, things are crazy | 宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:42] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[02:45] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:47] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:49] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:52] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:54] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:58] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[03:03] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:13] | All right, you guys have fun. Stay out as late as you want. | 好了 祝你们两个玩得开心 想玩到多晚就玩到多晚 |
[03:16] | But not too much fun– We have enough kids already. | 但是别玩过头了 家里的孩子已经够多了 |
[03:23] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[03:25] | Okay, everyone, be good, have fun, love you. | 好了 大家都要乖 过得开心 我爱你们 |
[03:28] | – Yeah yeah. – All right. | – 是啊是啊 – 好吧 |
[03:30] | Hey, Teddy, thanks for doing this. | Teddy 谢谢你能这么做 |
[03:32] | It’s gonna be nice for your mom and I | 让你妈妈和我一起享受段特别时光 |
[03:34] | to have some special time together | 这样真的不错 |
[03:35] | – Bob, move your butt! – I’m coming! | – Bob 赶快过来 – 就来了 |
[03:41] | All right, so we divide it up evenly, | 好了 我们平均分配下任务吧 |
[03:44] | We each get to spend an hour with Charlie. | 我们一人照顾Charlie一个小时 |
[03:47] | Who wants to go first? | 谁想第一个来 |
[03:48] | I think you should go first. | 我认为你应该第一个来 |
[03:50] | And second and third, since this was your idea. | 第二个第三个也该你来 因为这就是你的主意 |
[03:53] | Hey, I’m not doing this all by myself. | 嘿 我一个人哪能把所有的事情都干完 |
[03:55] | you guys have to help out. | 你们两个必须得帮忙 |
[03:56] | Fine. I’ll go fourth. | 好吧 我第四个来 |
[03:59] | There is no fourth. | 根本没有第四个 |
[04:00] | I meant I shall go forth to the park to shoot some hoop. | 我是说我要动身去公园打会儿篮球 |
[04:05] | You want to go to the park so badly, | 既然你这么想去公园 |
[04:07] | Then why don’t you just take Charlie? | 为什么不顺便把Charlie也带上 |
[04:08] | What’s a baby supposed to do at the park? | 一个小宝宝在公园能干些什么 |
[04:11] | Babies love parks. you can show her the duck pond, | 宝宝们都喜欢公园啊 你可以带她去看看鸭池 |
[04:14] | The blue sky, clouds. | 看看蓝天 白云 |
[04:15] | We’re just gonna look at stuff? that’s what TV is for. | 我们出去只是闲看吗 那还要电视干吗 |
[04:26] | Yeah heh hah, all right! | 耶哈哈 真爽 |
[04:29] | This is great. Whee! | 这太好玩了 喔 |
[04:32] | Yes, whoo! | 真棒 噢 |
[04:36] | What are you looking at? I was here first. | 你看什么看 我可是先到的 |
[04:40] | Hey, you can ride that duck. | 嘿 你可以去骑那只鸭子 |
[04:42] | I couldn’t ride the duck. I’d look silly on the duck. | 我不能去骑那只鸭子 我要是去骑鸭子看起来就太傻了 |
[04:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:55] | Hey there, Charlie. Are we having fun yet? | 嘿 Charlie 我们是不是玩得很开心啊 |
[04:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:06] | Man, you seen a kid’s birthday party around here anywhere? | 哥们 你有没有看到有小孩在附近开生日派对啊 |
[05:10] | I’m the entertainment. | 我得过去表演呢 |
[05:12] | I saw a bounce house of the other end of the park. | 我在公园的那边看到了一个充气小屋 |
[05:15] | A bouncy house, eh? Great. | 充气小屋 是吗 这下好了 |
[05:17] | Another trip to the E.R. | 这次我又得被送进急诊室了 |
[05:21] | Who are you supposed to be anyway? | 你这身装束是想装扮成谁啊 |
[05:23] | Plastic man, rubber man? | 塑料侠 还是橡胶侠 |
[05:25] | No, those are all registered trademarks. | 不 那些都已经成为注册商标了 |
[05:28] | I’m Captain Stretchy. | 我扮的是弹力王船长 |
[05:32] | There used to be a “CS” here, but it came off in the wash. | 这里本来印着个”CS”的 不过洗衣服的时候被洗掉了 |
[05:37] | So what’s your super power? | 那你的超能力是什么 |
[05:39] | Super elasticity. | 超级柔韧性 |
[05:43] | Hey, look, there’s a quarter. | 嘿 快看 地上有个硬币 |
[05:47] | Ah, forget it. | 唉 算了吧 |
[05:49] | Not like it’s a dollar, right? | 反正又不是一块的 对吧 |
[06:02] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[06:06] | Oh, yeah, I like your taste in strollers. | 噢 你选得婴儿车不错 我喜欢你的品位 |
[06:09] | Thanks, you too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[06:13] | – That baby’s so cute. – You too. | – 那个宝宝好可爱啊 – 你也是 |
[06:17] | Oh, I mean yours too. | 噢 我是说你的宝宝也是 |
[06:19] | – I’m Emma. – I’m PJ | – 我叫Emma – 我叫PJ |
[06:21] | – Who’s this little guy? – My brother. | – 这个小宝宝是谁 – 我弟弟 |
[06:24] | We’re just out for our stroll. We do this every day. | 我们就是出来散散步 每天都这样 |
[06:26] | Us too. Like I always say, babies love parks. | 我们也是 正如我经常说的 宝宝们喜欢公园 |
[06:32] | – Would you like to sit for a bit? – Sure. | – 想一起坐会吗 – 好啊 |
[06:35] | So I saw you talking to Captain Stretchy earlier. | 我看到你刚才在跟弹力王船长说话 |
[06:39] | Oh, yeah, he was lost. | 噢 是啊 他迷路了 |
[06:42] | – Not much of a superhero, right? – Oh, he’s the worst. | – 他可不怎么像超级英雄 是吧 – 噢 他逊透了 |
[06:45] | We hired him for my brother’s birthday party | 我弟弟生日派对的时候我们请他去表演 |
[06:47] | – and he sat on the cake. – That sounds awful. | – 结果他一屁股坐到蛋糕上了 – 听起来很悲剧啊 |
[06:50] | Oh, it gets worse. | 噢 这还不是最悲剧的 |
[06:51] | The candles was lit, so he sat in the punch | 蜡烛已经点上了 所以他坐进烛台里去了 |
[06:54] | That’s so weird. | 这也太古怪了 |
[06:56] | I mean he looks like such a quality entertainer. | 我是说他看起来像是个很棒的演艺人啊 |
[07:02] | You know, PJ, I’m really impressed that | 知道吗 PJ 我真的很佩服 |
[07:04] | you take your baby sister to the park. | 你肯带你的小妹妹来公园 |
[07:06] | My brothers would never do anything like that. | 我的兄弟们永远都不会这么做 |
[07:08] | I hope not. She is my sister. | 希望他们别来 她是我的妹妹啊 |
[07:17] | Now watch closely. In this hand I have a quarter | 现在看好了 我这只手里有一枚硬币 |
[07:20] | And in the other, an ordinary egg. | 而这只手 拿的是一个普通鸡蛋 |
[07:23] | Now I put them in this hat, spin them around a little | 现在我把它们放进这个帽子里 转上一小圈 |
[07:29] | And presto. | 然后转眼间 |
[07:34] | Just out of curiosity, | 好奇地问一句 |
[07:36] | What was supposed to happen? | 这个魔术本该是什么结果 |
[07:39] | I love this baby. | 我喜欢这个宝宝 |
[07:43] | Anytime she wants to go to the park, sign me up. | 不管她什么时候想上公园 尽管找我 |
[07:46] | What happened to you? | 你中什么邪了 |
[07:48] | Let’s just say charlie made a friend, PJmade a friend. | 这么说吧 Charlie交了个朋友 PJ也交上了个朋友 |
[07:51] | Oh– and did either you or your friend bother to change a diper? | 噢 那你或者你的朋友有没有帮着换尿布呢 |
[07:55] | There’s no time for that. I was too busy talking to Emma. | 根本没时间换 我忙着和Emma聊天呢 |
[08:00] | – Who’s emma? – A vision, | – Emma是谁 – 我的梦中情人 |
[08:02] | An angel, the girl who’s moved into my heart. | 一个天使 一个占据我心扉的女孩 |
[08:07] | Did you tell her about the vacancy in your brain? | 你有没有告诉她你脑袋里空空如也这个事实呢 |
[08:11] | – PJ? – what? | – PJ – 怎么了 |
[08:12] | You brought home the wrong baby. | 你把别人的宝宝带回家来了 |
[08:14] | What? I did not. | 什么 我才没有 |
[08:17] | Take a look! Wrong parts. | 你自己看看 生理结构不对 |
[08:23] | There’s nothing wrong with those parts. | 起码他那个地方的功能还很正常 |
[08:35] | How could you bring home the wrong baby? | 你怎么会带错宝宝回家呢 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry. I got a little distracted. | 我很抱歉 我那时候有点分心了 |
[08:40] | Emma is really cute. | Emma真是太可爱了 |
[08:43] | Yeah, well, so was our sister. | 是啊 我们的妹妹也是 |
[08:46] | Come on, let’s go to the park and find her. | 快点 我们去公园找她 |
[08:48] | Relax! I got her number. | 急啥 我有她的电话号码 |
[08:50] | Then what are you waiting for? call her. | 那你还等什么 快给她打电话呀 |
[08:52] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[08:55] | Is it too soon? | 是不是有点太早了 |
[08:57] | If I call now, she’ll think I’m desperate. | 如果我现在就打给她 她会觉得我迫不及待的 |
[09:00] | Oh, you are desperate. | 噢 你本来就迫不及待了 |
[09:01] | Good point. | 说的好 |
[09:06] | Hello, is Emma there? | 你好 请问Emma在吗 |
[09:09] | This is a Chinese restaurant? | 你说你们是家中国菜餐馆 |
[09:11] | Sure, I’ll hear the specials. | 好啊 给我介绍一下特色菜吧 |
[09:13] | She gave you the wrong number. | 她给了你个假号码 |
[09:16] | Who couldn’t see that one coming? | 纯属意料之中 |
[09:19] | But I gave her gum and helped her change a poopy diaper. | 可我都请她吃了一片口香糖 还帮她给宝宝换掉了脏尿布 |
[09:23] | It was so romantic. | 一切都那么浪漫 |
[09:27] | Well, what do we do now? | 呃 我们现在该怎么办 |
[09:33] | Oh no! | 噢 不 |
[09:34] | Hi mom, what up? | 嗨 妈妈 有事吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, everything’s going great. why wouldn’t it be? | 是的 一切都好得很 为什么会不好呢 |
[09:40] | We’re just having a grand old time here with– | 我们正过得开心着呢 和 |
[09:44] | Baby | 宝宝一起 |
[09:46] | Yeah, sure you can talk to him. her her! | 当然 你当然可以和他说话了 是她 她 |
[09:49] | Talk to mommy. | 和妈妈说句话吧 |
[09:55] | What do you mean that did’t sound like Charlie? | 听起来不像Charlie 你什么意思 |
[09:57] | What, do you just think I’m making baby noises into the phone? | 什么 你以为是我在对着话筒模仿宝宝的声音吗 |
[10:00] | Mom, that’s crazy. | 妈妈 那也太疯狂了 |
[10:02] | All right, bye. Say bye, Charlie. | 好了 再见 说再见吧 Charlie |
[10:08] | Not that I’m in the position to criticize, | 我不是想批评你 |
[10:11] | But I was getting more monkey. | 不过我变得更不知所措了 |
[10:14] | Come on, let’s go to the park. | 快点 我们去公园 |
[10:16] | And meet the girl who blew off PJ? | 去找那个不待见PJ的女孩吗 |
[10:18] | I’m there. | 我去定了 |
[10:29] | – I don’t see her. – PJ, what did she look like? | – 我没看到她 – PJ 她长啥样 |
[10:32] | She was hot, but what does it matter? | 她很漂亮 不过那有什么关系 |
[10:35] | Maybe we should call someone. | 也许我们该找人帮忙 |
[10:37] | who do you call when you search a baby. | 找宝宝时该找什么人帮忙呢 |
[10:39] | Captain Stretchy! | 弹力王船长 |
[10:41] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[10:44] | You’re still here? | 你还在这里啊 |
[10:45] | Every saturday and sunday all day long. | 我每个周六和周日都整天待在这里 |
[10:47] | Stay in school, kids. | 回学校待着吧 孩子们 |
[10:50] | Just the guy we needed to see. | 他正是我们要找的人 |
[10:52] | I think you can help us. | 我觉得你能帮助我们 |
[10:54] | Hey, kid, I’m just an entertainer. | 嘿 孩子 我只是个耍把式的 |
[10:56] | I can’t get mommy and daddy back together. | 我可不能让你爸爸妈妈破镜重圆 |
[10:58] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你误会了 |
[11:00] | I was talking to a girl here earlier, | 我刚才在这里和一个女孩聊天 |
[11:01] | And she said that you worked a party for her brother. | 她说了你在她弟弟的生日派对上表演过 |
[11:04] | So? I work lots of parties. | 那又如何 我在很多派对上表演过呢 |
[11:06] | Where was the party where you fell on cake? | 你表演时摔到蛋糕上了的派对是哪个 |
[11:07] | You got three hours? | 你们能听我讲三个小时么 |
[11:09] | This is really important. We need to find her. | 这真的很重要 我们得找到她 |
[11:12] | Interesting situation. You kids need info, | 有意思 你们几个需要打探消息 |
[11:15] | – And I need a mirdle. – What is a mirdle? | – 而我需要一个“男腰” – 什么是“男腰” |
[11:20] | That’s a man girdle. And they ain’t cheap. | 就是个给男人用的腰带 那玩意儿可不便宜 |
[11:23] | Yeah, neither is dry cleaning, apparently. | 是啊 显然干洗也不便宜 |
[11:25] | Her name’s Emma. Did she come back to the park? | 她的名字叫Emma 她后来回过这个公园吗 |
[11:29] | Well, maybe she did | 这个 也许她回来过 |
[11:31] | And maybe she didn’t. | 也许她没回来过 |
[11:33] | Stop rubbing your fingers together and answer my question. | 别捻你的手指了 好好回答我的问题 |
[11:36] | He wants a bribe. | 他想要点好处 |
[11:38] | I can’t believe it. | 真是不敢相信 |
[11:40] | Here. | 给你 |
[11:42] | Here is what I konw: Her name is Emma. | 告诉你我知道的情况吧 她叫Emma |
[11:45] | I just told you that. | 这一点我刚都告诉你了 |
[11:46] | I didn’t say the information was fresh. | 我可没说我会告诉你什么新东西 |
[11:50] | Yeah, I know the girl. | 没错 我认识那个女孩 |
[11:51] | She comes from a big family– seven, eight kids. | 她家可是一个大家庭 有七八个小孩 |
[11:54] | For them I’ve been… | 给他们家表演的时候我扮演过 |
[11:55] | Astronaut Pete, cowboy Bob… | 宇航员Pete 牛仔Bob |
[11:58] | – Magic Marv? – Yeah! You’re familiar with my work. | – 魔术师Marv – 没错 你真是对我的工作了如指掌啊 |
[12:01] | Yeah, and it stinks. | 是啊 我还知道你很逊 |
[12:05] | I’m just starting off | 我才刚开始学魔术 |
[12:06] | – And I’m a better magician than you are. – Oh yeah? | – 我的魔术已经比你变得棒了 – 噢 是吗 |
[12:09] | You think this is easy, huh? here. | 你觉得变魔术很简单 是吧 拿着 |
[12:11] | Turn that into a schnauzer. | 把这个变成一只髯狗 |
[12:15] | You can’t do it, huh? | 变不出来吧 对吧 |
[12:17] | Maybe it’s because you don’t have the chops! | 也许是因为你不过是半桶水的水平 |
[12:22] | Well, Stretchy, do you know where she lives? | 好了 弹力王 你知道她住在哪儿吗 |
[12:25] | Yeah, around here somewhere. | 知道 就在这附近的某处 |
[12:27] | – I’d know it if I saw it. – Great! | – 我一看到就能认出来的 – 太好了 |
[12:29] | Now you help us tonight and we’ll | 你今晚要是帮我们找到她 |
[12:30] | get you into that mirdle tomorrow. | 明天我们就帮你围上“男腰” |
[12:32] | Oh, and you understand we’re not actually | 噢 你明白我的意思不是我们亲自动手 |
[12:34] | Gonna put you into it? That you have to do by yourself. | 给你围上 而是你得自己围吧 |
[12:37] | Yeah, I get it. | 嗯 我明白 |
[12:38] | All right, come on, guys, we have to go find her. | 好了 走吧 各位 我们必须得找到她 |
[12:40] | Uh, hey– Captain Stretchy, away! | 啊 嘿 弹力王船长 出发 |
[12:44] | – Truck’s this way. – Oh, okay. | – 车在这边 – 噢 好吧 |
[12:51] | Order whatever you want, honey. I get a discount here. | 随便点你想吃的东西 亲爱的 我在这儿可以打折的 |
[12:55] | This place is one of my best customers. | 这家店是我的最大客户之一 |
[12:57] | Not what you want to hear from an exterminator. | 在这儿听到一个灭虫专家这么说可不是什么好事 |
[13:00] | Oh, look at that. | 噢 快看那边 |
[13:03] | Oh, fajitas. | 噢 墨西哥肉卷 |
[13:06] | Not that, the baby. | 不是那个 是那个宝宝 |
[13:09] | A little baby in a stroller just like ours. | 那个小宝宝的婴儿车和我们的一模一样啊 |
[13:12] | Yeah, okay, honey, | 是啊 好了 亲爱的 |
[13:14] | This is supposed to be a night away from the baby. | 今晚我们应该暂时忘掉宝宝的事的 |
[13:16] | So let’s come back. | 所以我们接着点菜吧 |
[13:17] | Okay okay, I’m back. | 好吧 好吧 接着点菜 |
[13:19] | I’m back. Just gotta run to the ladies’ room. | 接着点菜 我得先去趟洗手间 |
[13:23] | Oh oh, hey, listen, while you’re in there, | 噢 噢 嘿 听着 你去洗手间时 |
[13:25] | Could you check the traps? | 能不能顺便检查下灭虫诱饵 |
[13:35] | Hola. | 你们好 |
[13:37] | Adios. | 再见 |
[13:41] | Bob, will you go over and look at that baby? | Bob 你能过去看看那个宝宝吗 |
[13:43] | – I think it’s Charlie. – What?! | – 我想那是Charlie – 什么 |
[13:45] | You heard me, that is Charlie! | 你听到我说的话了 那个宝宝是Charlie |
[13:47] | Sweetheart, would you sit down, please? | 亲爱的 拜托你能不能坐下来 |
[13:48] | I will not sit down. | 我才不坐下呢 |
[13:50] | A mother knows her own baby and that is my baby. | 母亲总是能认出她自己的宝宝的 而那就是我的宝宝 |
[13:52] | Honey, seriously, what do you think happened here? | 亲爱的 说真的 你觉得能出什么事 |
[13:56] | In the last hour somebody went over to our house, | 总不可能是刚才有人闯进我们的房子 |
[13:59] | Borrowed our baby then brought her out for chips and guac? | 劫走我们的宝宝然后再带她过来吃薯条和鳄梨色拉吧 |
[14:02] | I don’t know, it’s a big family. | 我可不确定 他们可是一大家子 |
[14:04] | – Maybe that’s how they get their babies. – Sweetheart, | – 也许他们就是这样搞到那么多孩子的 – 亲爱的 |
[14:08] | I think you’re just missing Charlie | 我觉得是因为你太想Charlie了 |
[14:10] | And you’re having a little separation anxiety. | 因而有一点点分离焦虑症了 |
[14:14] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[14:17] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[14:18] | Crazy wazy. | 发疯疯了 |
[14:22] | – I mean, that isn’t possible, right? – Exactly. | – 我是说 那绝对不可能 是吧 – 没错 |
[14:26] | I’m just going to go to the ladies’ room one more time. | 我得再去趟洗手间 |
[14:30] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[14:32] | Now let’s enjoy the rest of our night out | 现在让我们在这家漂亮的餐馆 |
[14:34] | At this very lovely restaurant. | 尽情享受我们剩下的晚宴时光 |
[14:37] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好吧 |
[14:42] | I’m needed in the kitchen. | 厨房里有情况需要我去处理 |
[14:54] | – Charlie – Emma – Charlie! – Emma! | |
[14:55] | – Charlie – Emma – Charlie! – Emma! | |
[14:57] | – Marco – Polo – Marco! – Polo. | |
[15:00] | Gabe, not helping. | Gabe 别闹了 |
[15:01] | Stretchy, is any of this looking familiar? | 弹力王 这地方你看着眼熟吗 |
[15:03] | Maybe it does, maybe it doesn’t. | 也许有些熟 也许不熟 |
[15:06] | You are not getting any more money. | 我不会再给你钱了 |
[15:08] | No, I have night blindness. | 不是 我有夜盲症 |
[15:09] | All I’m seeing is shapes. | 晚上我只能依稀看出轮廓来 |
[15:12] | Why didn’t you mention that earlier? | 你为什么不早说 |
[15:14] | I needed a ride home. | 我得搭个顺风车回家 |
[15:15] | Stop here. | 在这儿停车 |
[15:19] | Oh, great. Mom’s up. | 噢 这下好了 妈妈起床了 |
[15:25] | Maybe I’ll just hang with you kids. | 也许我该跟你们几个小孩待在一起 |
[15:27] | Captain Stretchy, away. | 弹力王船长 下车 |
[15:34] | – Good night, Stretchy. – Good night, Stretchy. | – 晚安 弹力王 – 晚安 弹力王 |
[15:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:38] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:40] | We didn’t hit the streets on the north end of the park. | 我们还没去公园北边那边的路上找过呢 |
[15:43] | PJ, we can’t keep driving around all night. | PJ 我们不能漫无目标地开上一整夜吧 |
[15:45] | It’s over. We have to tell mom and dad. | 不能再这样了 我们必须告诉爸爸妈妈了 |
[15:47] | – But– – No, it’ll be okay. | – 可是 – 不 没关系的 |
[15:49] | They know what to do. They always do. | 他们知道该怎么办 他们从来都知道 |
[15:53] | How am I gonna tell them I lost our baby sister? | 我该怎么告诉他们我把自己的小妹妹弄丢了 |
[15:57] | I’m the oldest. They’re gonna think I’m the most responsible. | 我是最大的孩子 他们会觉得我该负最大责任的 |
[16:01] | PJ, if it makes you feel any better, | PJ 不知道我这么说会不会让你好受点 |
[16:04] | Nobody thinks that. | 没人会那么觉得 |
[16:10] | Why do I always mess everything up? | 我为什么总是把事情搞砸 |
[16:14] | You know what? This could have happened to any of us. | 知道吗 我们谁都可能闯下这种祸 |
[16:17] | All right, probably most likely you, but– | 好吧 也许最可能的是你 但是 |
[16:21] | This one, we’re all in it together. | 这一次 我们会共同承担责任的 |
[16:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:30] | Hey, look, | 嘿 快看 |
[16:32] | Captain Stretchy dropped his driver’s license. | 弹力王船长把他的驾照落下了 |
[16:34] | 175 lbs, my butt! | 175磅 我的老天 |
[16:57] | There they are. | 他们在那边 |
[16:58] | All right, let’s get this over with. | 好了 我们过去坦白吧 |
[17:00] | Do you think it would be better or worse | 你觉得我们让这个墨西街头乐团帮忙 |
[17:03] | if we had the mariachi deliver the news. | 传个口信比较好呢还是会让情况变得更糟呢 |
[17:05] | If it’s in spanish, probably better. | 如果他们用西班牙语传达 也许会比较好 |
[17:09] | Wait, I don’t believe it. | 等等 真是不敢相信 |
[17:10] | – That’s Emma. – So that’s Charlie. | – 那是Emma – 那么那个就是Charlie了 |
[17:12] | Yes! Oh, we’re saved. | 真棒 哦 我们得救了 |
[17:14] | – Not quite. – Hey, kids. | – 还不一定呢 – 嘿 孩子们 |
[17:18] | – What now? – I’ll let you know when I think of it. | – 现在怎么办 – 等我想出办法来了再通知你 |
[17:22] | Mom, dad, hi. | 妈妈 爸爸 嗨 |
[17:25] | – Hi. – What are you doing here? | – 嗨 – 你们几个来这儿干嘛 |
[17:26] | We just realized you must be missing Charlie, | 我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie的 |
[17:29] | So we brought her. | 所以我们带她过来了 |
[17:30] | Oh, Teddy, you’re not fooling me. | 噢 Teddy 你骗不了我的 |
[17:33] | – I’m not? – Nope. | – 我露馅了 – 没错 |
[17:35] | You spent a little too much time with Charlie | 你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了 |
[17:37] | And you’re ready to hand her over early. | 然后想早点把她交给我吧 |
[17:39] | Well, I wouldn’t say too much time. | 这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧 |
[17:43] | Well, I am ready too, so let me at her. | 不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧 |
[17:45] | – Gimme Gimme Gimme. – Mom, Mom, Mom. | – 给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 – 妈 妈 妈 |
[17:48] | You’re on a date. Let me bring her to you. | 你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧 |
[17:54] | Here? Wait, now? | 这里吗 等等 现在吗 |
[17:56] | Well, all right. | 那 好吧 |
[18:01] | – Hey, mom. – Hi, baby. | – 嘿 妈妈 – 嘿 宝贝 |
[18:02] | – Hey. – Hey, dad. | – 嘿 – 嘿 爸爸 |
[18:04] | – Something I want to show you. – What is it, honey? | – 我想给你们表演个节目 – 什么节目 亲爱的 |
[18:57] | And now for my next trick, | 我的下一个魔术就是 |
[18:59] | I’m gonna make a boy disappear. | 我会把一个男孩变不见的 |
[19:06] | You know, you should be ashamed of yourself. | 知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻 |
[19:08] | You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection, | 你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀 |
[19:11] | And you give him a fake phone number. | 然而你却给了他一个假电话号码 |
[19:14] | You put it in wrong. that three is supposed to be a two. | 你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3的 |
[19:19] | Oh, my bad. | 噢 我的错 |
[19:21] | So… | 那么 |
[19:24] | You wanna get a table? | 想一起吃个晚饭吗 |
[19:29] | My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy? | 我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊 |
[19:34] | Yes, she did. yes, she did. | 是的 她想了 是的 她想了 |
[19:39] | Oh, I never thought I’d be so happy to hear baby talk. | 噢 我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心 |
[19:44] | Teddy, this isn’t Charlie’s binky. where did you get this? | Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个 |
[19:46] | Oh, well, that’s actually a really funny story. | 噢 那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历 |
[19:49] | See, what happened was… | 听好了 其实就是 |
[19:53] | Too loud. Tell you later. | 太吵了 以后再跟你说吧 |
[20:07] | Well, Charlie, now you’re home safe and sound | 好了 Charlie 现在你安然无恙地回家了 |
[20:10] | And everything turned out okay. | 一切都没事了 |
[20:12] | For you. | 对你来说是没事儿了 |
[20:13] | It would have been okay for us too, but when we got home, | 我们本来也可以没事的 但是等我们回家后 |
[20:16] | Mom started asking all these questions | 妈妈问了我们一堆问题 |
[20:18] | And no one really had an answer to | 而我们没人能真正解释 |
[20:20] | the pee stains in the living room. | 客厅里的尿渍是怎么来的 |
[20:24] | And that’s when the truth came out | 于是就真相大白了 |
[20:26] | and all the kids got into trouble. | 然后三个孩子就全都有麻烦了 |
[20:28] | So the lesson is if you ever try | 所以这次的教训就是如果你 |
[20:30] | to pull anything over on Mom, | 做了坏事还想耍手段隐瞒妈妈的话 |
[20:32] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运 Charlie |
[20:35] | Couldn’t have said it better myself. | 我不可能总结得比妈妈更精辟了 |
[20:45] | In this hand I have a quarter. | 我这只手里有个硬币 |
[20:48] | And in the other hand, an ordinary egg. | 另一只手里 是个普通鸡蛋 |
[20:51] | Now I put them in this hat, | 现在我把它们放进这个帽子里 |
[20:55] | Spin them around and… | 转上几圈然后 |
[20:58] | Presto! Now hold out your hand. | 转眼间 现在把你的手伸出来 |
[21:07] | Wow, that’s a great trick. | 哇 这个魔术真帅 |
[21:10] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么变的 |
[21:12] | Interesting situation. | 有意思 |
[21:15] | It seems you need information, | 看起来你需要打探一些消息 |
[21:18] | Meanwhile I need a new video game. | 而我则需要买个电子游戏 |
[21:26] | What a chump. | 真是个呆子 |
[21:29] | Who you calling a chump? Hey, get back here. | 你叫谁呆子呢 嘿 给我回来 |