时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hi, Charlie. Teddy here. | 嗨 Charlie 我是Teddy |
[00:08] | And Ivy. | 还有Ivy |
[00:09] | So you’re 11 months old now | 现在你已经十一个月大啦 |
[00:11] | and something really big is about to happen to you. | 一件意义重大的事情即将发生 |
[00:13] | You’re about to take your very first steps. | 你就要迈出你人生的第一步了 |
[00:17] | This is your biggest milestone | 这将是自你第一次会拉出成型的便便后 |
[00:19] | since your first solid poop. | 又一个最重要的里程碑 |
[00:23] | Okay, relax. I didn’t get it on video. | 好了 放松点 我又没把那段录下来 |
[00:25] | Okay, you’re my best friend again. | 好吧 你又是我最好的朋友了 |
[00:28] | Anyways, I wanted to capture your first steps on tape | 总之 我希望能把你走第一步路的样子给录下来 |
[00:31] | but every time I put the camera on you, | 可是每次当我把镜头对准你的时候 |
[00:33] | all I see is this. | 我只看到了这个 |
[00:37] | Wait. | 等啊 |
[00:39] | Wait. | 等啊 |
[00:41] | Wait. | 等啊 |
[00:43] | And nothing. | 什么也没发生 |
[00:45] | Same thing happened with the poop. | 拍你拉便便的时候也是这样的 |
[00:49] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[00:50] | Running late,and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[00:52] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[00:54] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[00:56] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[00:58] | There it is up on the roof | 就在这里 我们的家 |
[01:01] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:04] | So just take my advice | 所以请听取我的建议 |
[01:08] | Hang in there, baby, things are crazy | 宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:11] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[01:14] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:16] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:18] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:21] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:23] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:27] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:32] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:43] | Girls, girls, come here. Check it out. | 孩子们 孩子们 快过来 快来看 |
[01:46] | It’s an old video of me. | 看看我以前的录像带 |
[01:49] | Lots of videotaping in this family. | 你们家录像带可真多 |
[01:51] | You guys sure do like yourselves. | 你们真够自恋的啊 |
[01:53] | It’s from my old glory days back at south high. | 这是我曾经在南城高中的光辉岁月 |
[01:56] | No way, Mrs. D. You went to our school? | 不是吧 D太太 你在我们学校念过书 |
[01:59] | No, you’re going to my school. | 不是 是你们在我的学校念书 |
[02:03] | Whoa whoa, there I am– | 哇 哇 我出场了 |
[02:05] | The school mascot. | 我扮的学校吉祥物 |
[02:07] | You were that big sheep thing? | 那只大绵羊就是你吗 |
[02:09] | Not a sheep. A ram. | 那不是绵羊 是只公羊 |
[02:12] | Rammy the Wammy. | 威米震震羊 |
[02:13] | Here it is– | 开始了 |
[02:15] | My famous wammy wiggle. | 我闻名遐迩的威米震震舞 |
[02:21] | Listen to the crowd. They love me. | 听听那些观众们的反响 他们可喜欢我了 |
[02:24] | Well, sure. | 是啊 肯定的 |
[02:26] | Everybody loves a dancing sheep. | 人人都爱会跳舞的绵羊 |
[02:28] | Again, | 再说一次 |
[02:30] | It’s a ram. It has horns. | 那是只公羊 它长着角呢 |
[02:33] | It sure looks like a lot of fun, Mom. | 看起来确实很有意思 妈妈 |
[02:36] | You really think so? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[02:38] | Yeah yeah. | 当然了 |
[02:40] | Do you think I’d say something like that | 难道你觉得我只是为了让你高兴 |
[02:42] | Just to humor you? | 而故意这么说的吗 |
[02:45] | I’m so happy to hear that | 我真高兴你这么说 |
[02:47] | Because they’re holding mascot tryouts this week. | 因为这周就要举行吉祥物选拔赛了 |
[02:50] | But, mom, you’ve already been wammy. | 可是 妈妈 你都扮过威米了 |
[02:52] | Why would you try out again? | 干嘛还要再去参加选拔呢 |
[02:53] | I’m talking about you. | 我说是让你去啊 |
[02:55] | Please tell me “You” Is Ivy. | 拜托告诉我“你”指的是Ivy |
[02:57] | Think about it, Teddy. | 想一想吧 Teddy |
[02:59] | You would be the first ever second-generation wammy. | 你会成为史上第一只威米二世 |
[03:02] | I’ve been dreaming about this since you were born. | 自打你刚生下来我就梦想着这一刻了 |
[03:05] | According to the internet, sheep can have horns. | 根据网上的资料 绵羊也是可以长角的 |
[03:09] | Look, I don’t want to put any pressure on you. | 听着 我不想给你施加任何压力 |
[03:13] | It’s your decision. You do not have to do this for me. | 你自己做主 你不用为了我这么做 |
[03:15] | – I don’t? – No. | – 我不用吗 – 不用 |
[03:17] | You’ll do it for us. | 你是为了我们这么做的 |
[03:31] | – Hey. – What are you doing? | – 嘿 – 你在干什么呢 |
[03:34] | Watching all my old wammy videos with Teddy. | 和Teddy一起看我以前的威米录像 |
[03:37] | Teddy? | Teddy呢 |
[03:39] | You’re missing all the good parts. | 你要错过精彩的部分了 |
[03:41] | What am I saying? They’re all good parts. | 我胡说什么呢 整个录像都是精彩部分 |
[03:44] | Except for this one. | 除了这一段 |
[03:46] | Remember this, Bob? | 还记得这段吗 Bob |
[03:48] | Oh, how can I forget? | 噢 我怎么可能忘呢 |
[03:50] | The night the north high barbarian took you down. | 那天晚上北城高中的野蛮人把放倒你了 |
[03:56] | Oh! | 噢 |
[03:58] | I hated that guy. | 我讨厌那家伙 |
[03:59] | Even for a barbarian, he was a jerk. | 即使对于一个野蛮人来说 他都称得上混蛋 |
[04:03] | You remember the time those goons from north high | 你还记得那群北城高中的流氓们 |
[04:05] | grabbed you, took you on a little joyride? | 抓着你去兜风吗 |
[04:07] | Every wammy’s worst nightmare. | 那是每只威米羊最恐怖的噩梦啊 |
[04:10] | You know what? I can’t even watch it. | 知道吗 我看不下去了 |
[04:12] | It’s too painful even now. | 就算现在看还是太痛苦了 |
[04:14] | Oh, wait, this is a good part. | 噢 等等 这段不错 |
[04:16] | Come here, kids. You’re gonna love this. | 过来 孩子们 你们会喜欢这段的 |
[04:19] | Recognize that guy? | 认出那个人了吗 |
[04:21] | Is that PJ? | 那是PJ吗 |
[04:23] | Nope, that’s me. | 不是 是我 |
[04:25] | You mean that thin guy with a full head of hair is you? | 你是说那个一头金发的瘦子是你 |
[04:29] | Yep. | 没错 |
[04:30] | So that means | 那也就是说 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna look like you when I get old. | 我上了年纪后就会像你这样 |
[04:34] | Oh, I stopped looking like that when I was 25. | 噢 我从25岁之后就不再像录像中那样青春了 |
[04:37] | But that’s only eight years from now. | 那我岂不是只有八年的时间了 |
[04:39] | Enjoy it while you got it. | 趁你还年轻时好好享受一下吧 |
[04:43] | If I were you, I’d marry young. | 如果我是你 我会尽早结婚的 |
[04:48] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[04:50] | Not being out there. What tape is she up to? | 逃离客厅 她现在在看什么 |
[04:53] | Volume three, “Wammy behind the mask.” | 第三盘 “面具背后的威米” |
[04:58] | Dad, she wants me to try out. | 爸爸 她想让我参加选拔 |
[05:01] | Oh, boy. I knew this day was coming. | 噢 老天 我就知道会有这么一天 |
[05:03] | But I don’t want to be a mascot. | 但是我不想去扮吉祥物 |
[05:05] | I’ll be the biggest dork in school. You gotta help me out here. | 否则我会成为学校最大的笑柄 你得帮我摆脱这个厄运 |
[05:08] | – What do you want me to do? – Can’t you talk to her? | – 你想要我怎么做 – 你就不能和她谈谈吗 |
[05:10] | Yeah, okay. | 好啊 没问题 |
[05:13] | I’ll do that, honey, right after I mention | 我会和她谈的 亲爱的 等到我有胆量告诉她 |
[05:15] | that her favorite pants make her look fat. | 她穿她最喜欢的裤子看起来很胖之后 |
[05:17] | – Who looks fat? – My mother. | – 谁看起来很胖 – 我妈 |
[05:26] | Hey, we almost ended at the same time. | 嘿 我们几乎是同时结束的 |
[05:29] | Only because I dropped one of my sticks. | 那是因为我掉了一只鼓槌 |
[05:32] | Did you see Charlie? | 你注意看Charlie了吗 |
[05:35] | She was totally rocking out. | 她简直是在尽情摇滚啊 |
[05:36] | – Is she amazing or what? – She’s okay. | – 她很了不起吧 – 她还好啦 |
[05:39] | Okay? What is that supposed to mean? | 还好 你什么意思 |
[05:41] | You guys are always going on and on | 你们总是没完没了地说 |
[05:43] | about what a super baby charlie is. | Charlie是个超级宝宝 |
[05:46] | Man, I got a nephew mason. Now that’s a baby. | 伙计 你得看看我的侄子Mason 他才算超级宝宝 |
[05:49] | What’s so great about Mason? | Mason有什么了不起的 |
[05:50] | Well, for one thing he’s a stud at peek-a-boo. | 随便举个例子 他是个玩躲猫猫的绝顶高手 |
[05:54] | Come on, Charlie can play peek-a-boo with her eyes closed. | 拜托 Charlie闭着眼睛都能玩躲猫猫 |
[05:57] | That’s how you play peek-a-boo. | 躲猫猫本来就得闭着眼睛 |
[05:59] | What else you got? | 他还会什么 |
[06:02] | Well, Mason’s an incredibly fast crawler. | 还有 Mason爬行快得不可思议 |
[06:04] | Not as fast as Charlie. She’s like a cat. | 没有Charlie快 她快得像只猫 |
[06:07] | Mason sleeps at night with a rabbit– | Mason晚上和一只兔子一起睡觉 |
[06:09] | Not a stuffed one, one that he caught. | 不是毛绒兔 而是只他抓到的真兔子 |
[06:11] | So you think mason’s faster. | 那么你认为Mason更快 |
[06:14] | I think charlie’s faster. | 我认为Charlie更快 |
[06:15] | There’s only one way to settle this. | 只有一个办法来一判高下 |
[06:17] | We challenge you to a baby race. | 你敢不敢参加宝宝赛跑 |
[06:19] | Oh, it is on. | 噢 我接受你的挑战 |
[06:23] | And you’re gonna be sorry | 你会后悔的 |
[06:25] | Because mason rhymes with racin’. | 因为Mason和“比赛”这个词都能押上韵 |
[06:28] | We’ll take our chances. | 我们愿意赌上一把 |
[06:30] | In the meantime, you might want to take a good look at this, | 与此同时 你也许想好好看看这个 |
[06:34] | Because that’s all you and mason are gonna be seeing. | 因为这就是你和Mason将会看到的 |
[06:42] | I can’t believe you’re trying out for wammy. | 我不敢相信你会来参加威米羊的选拔 |
[06:45] | The whole idea behind this friendship | 我们友谊的指导思想 |
[06:47] | was for you to make me more popular, | 就是你得让我变得更受欢迎 |
[06:50] | Not less popular. | 而不是更不受欢迎 |
[06:52] | Okay, relax. I said I had to try out. | 拜托 别紧张 我说过我必须得参加选拔 |
[06:55] | I didn’t say I had to do well. | 我可没说我一定要好好表现啊 |
[07:00] | All right, people. Time for wammy tryouts. | 好了 各位 威米选拔赛开始了 |
[07:03] | – First up, Teddy Duncan. – I’m Teddy. | – 首先出场的是Teddy Duncan – 我就是Teddy |
[07:06] | Daughter of Amy Duncan, | Amy Duncan的女儿 |
[07:08] | The second finest wammy this school has ever seen. | Amy可是这所学校史上第二出色的威米羊 |
[07:10] | – Who was the first? – You’re looking at her. | – 谁是最出色的 – 近在眼前 |
[07:15] | Let’s do this thing! | 我们开始吧 |
[07:18] | All right, duncan, let me set the scene for you. | 好了 Duncun 让我来帮你设定一下场景 |
[07:20] | The team is down by eight. | 球队还落后八分 |
[07:22] | You need to get that crowd jazzed up. | 你得让观众活跃起来 |
[07:25] | Now give me what you got! | 现在让我看看你有什么能耐 |
[07:29] | Come on, crowd, jazz up. | 来吧 观众们 活跃起来 |
[07:33] | I am not feeling that. | 我一点活跃的感觉都没有 |
[07:36] | Moving on. How’s your dancing? | 下一项 你跳舞水平怎么样 |
[07:38] | You tell me. | 你自己看看吧 |
[07:58] | What was that? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[07:59] | That was interpretive dancing. | 这个叫做形意舞 |
[08:01] | That piece was called “Spring Day.” | 这一小节叫做“春日” |
[08:03] | I can also show you “Global Warming” | 我还能给你跳“全球变暖” |
[08:06] | Or “Dogs Wow!” | 还有“哇 狗” |
[08:08] | Dancing– question mark. | 舞蹈水平 先打个问号 |
[08:10] | Question mark? | 打个问号 |
[08:11] | That stuck, exclamation point! | 把问号拉直成感叹号吧 |
[08:15] | All right, duncan, one more thing. | 好了 Duncan 还有一项 |
[08:17] | Take that flag there and fire up that crowd. | 拿起那面旗子去煽动观众 |
[08:28] | There’s something wrong with that flag. | 那面旗有问题 |
[08:30] | Duncan, that was absolutely terrible, all of it. | Duncan 这也太可怕了 一塌糊涂 |
[08:35] | It’s okay. I know what you’re gonna say. | 没关系 我知道你要说什么 |
[08:37] | Congratulations, wammy. | 恭喜你 威米 |
[08:38] | But I was awful. | 但是我很逊啊 |
[08:40] | Yeah, but you’re the only one who tried out. | 是啊 但是你是唯一一个来参加选拔的 |
[08:42] | See you at the big game. | 比赛时见了 |
[08:46] | I can’t believe this. | 真是不敢相信 |
[08:47] | Well, in hindsight, | 好了 放个马后炮 |
[08:50] | I guess we should have noticed | 我想我们真该注意到 |
[08:52] | that nobody else was here. | 根本没有别人来这儿的 |
[08:57] | Hey, Gabe, do me a favor. | 嘿 Gabe 帮我个忙 |
[09:00] | Check the back of my head. | 帮我看一下我的后脑勺 |
[09:02] | Does it look like I’m going bald? | 我看起来像快要秃头了吗 |
[09:04] | Well, it’s tempting to say yes, | 呃 我真忍不住说是啊 |
[09:06] | So yes. | 所以是的 |
[09:09] | Seriously? | 你说真的 |
[09:10] | No. | 不是 |
[09:11] | Your hair is as full and stupid-looking as ever. | 你的头发很浓密而且仍旧一副蠢样 |
[09:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:17] | You’re a good brother. | 你是一个好弟弟 |
[09:19] | Is this why you wanted me to come down here? | 这就是你叫我下楼的原因吗 |
[09:21] | No, it is time to train Charlie for the baby race. | 不是 到训练Charlie参加宝宝赛跑的时间了 |
[09:25] | Charlie Charlie? | |
[09:27] | I thought the baby race was gonna be | 我以为参加宝宝赛跑的意思是 |
[09:29] | You and Emmett in diapers. | 你和Emmett穿着尿布去赛跑呢 |
[09:31] | Now I’ve lost interest. | 现在我失去兴趣了 |
[09:34] | Okay, turbo baby, | 好了 螺旋宝宝 |
[09:36] | Let’s see what you’ve got. | 让我们看看你有什么本领 |
[09:46] | Looks like I’ve got a little work to do. | 看起来我还得再下点工夫啊 |
[10:39] | There she is. | 她回来了 |
[10:42] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[10:43] | Hi, Wammy. | 嗨 威米 |
[10:48] | Oh, did Miss Covington call you? | 噢 Covington女士给你打过电话了 |
[10:50] | No, it’s on the school website. | 没有 是学校网站上刊登的消息 |
[10:52] | Already? There’s not a picture up of me, is there? | 已经登了 那里没放我的相片吧 |
[10:55] | There is now. | 现在放上了 |
[10:57] | I just sent one in. | 我刚刚传了一张上去 |
[11:00] | And I’ve got a big surprise for you. | 而且我为你准备了一个大惊喜 |
[11:05] | I kept it at the end of my last season. | 我在我退出前最后一个赛季就开始保存了 |
[11:07] | It’s been sitting in the back of the shed for the last 20 years. | 它已经在后面的杂物棚里呆了二十年 |
[11:10] | Then I can’t wait to put it on my head. | 我已经迫不及待地想把它戴到头上了 |
[11:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:14] | Get it on there, girl. We’ve got some work to do. | 从这里戴上 女儿 我们有好些活儿要干了 |
[11:18] | Teddy, you look so beautiful. | Teddy 你看起来真美 |
[11:22] | Smells like armpit in here. | 这里面闻起来像腋窝的味道 |
[11:25] | I know. You’ll get used to it. | 我知道 你会习惯的 |
[11:27] | Okay, I’m gonna teach you some of my signature Wammy moves. | 好了 我要教你一些我扮威米的招牌动作 |
[11:35] | You gotta hit it hard, girl. | 你要扭得很起劲 女儿 |
[11:40] | Now you gotta keep in rhythm. | 现在你要保持节奏一致 |
[11:42] | And the best way to do that is with the Wammy wiggle. | 最吸引人的就是威米羊强劲的扭动 |
[11:45] | A-five, six, seven, eight! | 五 六 七 八 |
[11:53] | Now we’re gonna build on that move. You ready? | 现在我们要在已有的舞步上增加一些动作 你准备好了吗 |
[11:56] | We’re gonna get our steam up. It goes like this. | 我们要开始鼓动了 要像这样跳起来 |
[11:59] | Whoo, ah-whoo, ah-whoo. | 呼 噢呼 噢呼 |
[12:01] | No no, sweetheart. You lost your wiggle. | 不 不 亲爱的 你忘了扭动身体 |
[12:04] | If you try to get your steam up without the wiggle, | 如果你试着去鼓动但忘了扭动身体 |
[12:06] | You’ll just look like a fool out there. | 你看起来只会像一个笨蛋 |
[12:08] | Sure wouldn’t want that to happen. | 我当然不想让这种情况发生 |
[12:12] | Next I want you to jump up in the air | 下一步我想让你在空中跳跃 |
[12:15] | And you gotta land with your arms forming a big “W”. | 而且你降落时手臂必须摆成一个很大的W字 |
[12:20] | That’s really cute. | 你看起来真可爱 |
[12:22] | No no no, Teddy. It’s all in the elbows. | 不 不 不 Teddy 诀窍是手肘 |
[12:24] | You’re not Vammy. You’re not Hammy. | 你不是萎米 你不是虾米 |
[12:26] | You’re Wammy! | 你是大威米 |
[12:29] | Okay, girl, you do it. | 好了 姑娘 你试试 |
[12:31] | Now dig deep and let your fire fly! | 现在深掘内心 燃烧你的小宇宙吧 |
[12:34] | I can’t do this. | 我不能做这个 |
[12:35] | Sure you can. You just gotta practice. | 你当然可以 你只是需要练习 |
[12:37] | Wammy wasn’t built in a day. | 威米不是一天建成的 |
[12:38] | No, I don’t want to do this. | 不是 我不想做这个 |
[12:41] | What? | 什么 |
[12:42] | I don’t want to be Hammy or Vammy or Wammy! | 我不想当虾米或者萎米或者威米 |
[12:46] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[13:07] | Hey, what did you do to your mother? | 嘿 你对你妈妈做了什么 |
[13:10] | I told her I didn’ want to be a Wammy. | 我告诉她我不想扮威米 |
[13:12] | I was just being honest with her. | 我只是对她坦诚而已 |
[13:14] | Honest? What are you thinking? | 坦诚 你在想什么 |
[13:17] | How’s she taking it? | 她感觉怎么样 |
[13:19] | Not well. | 不好 |
[13:20] | She’s lying in bed with her Wammy head on, | 她戴着威米头躺在床上 |
[13:22] | Stuffing tissues up her snout. | 用纸巾堵她的鼻孔 |
[13:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:26] | Maybe being Wammy was cool when you guys were in school… | 也许在你们上学时 当威米是件很酷的事 |
[13:28] | Are you kidding me? It was never cool. | 你是在开玩笑吗 它从来都没酷过 |
[13:31] | Your mom just didn’t know that. | 你妈妈只是不知道这一点 |
[13:33] | How could she not know that? | 她怎么会不知道这个呢 |
[13:35] | Did she spend all four years of high school wearing that giant head? | 难道她高中四年都戴着那个巨大的威米头吗 |
[13:38] | It was her yearbook picture. | 威米是她毕业年鉴上的形象 |
[13:43] | Look, Teddy, if you don’t go to that big game | 听着 Teddy 如果你不去参加那个比赛 |
[13:46] | There’s gonna be no Wammy, | 威米羊就不会出现了 |
[13:48] | And that is gonna break your mother’s heart. | 而这会伤透你妈妈的心 |
[13:51] | Dad, I just don’t want to look stupid. | 爸 我只是不想让人看起来笨头笨脑的 |
[13:53] | Look, you’re gonna let your mom and everybody at school down | 听着 仅仅因为你害怕自己看起来笨头笨脑 |
[13:56] | Because you’re afraid of looking stupid? | 你就要让妈妈和学校的每个人失望吗 |
[13:58] | Yes, thank you for understanding. | 是的 谢谢你的理解 |
[14:01] | Honey, I’m not gonna tell you what to do. | 亲爱的 我不会告诉你应该怎么做 |
[14:05] | But just remember, | 但你要记住 |
[14:07] | Sometimes the right decision | 有时候正确的决定 |
[14:09] | Can feel like the wrong decision. | 看起来会像错误的决定 |
[14:12] | And the hard decision can be the best decision. | 而艰难的决定可能是最佳抉择 |
[14:15] | But the good decision… | 但是好的决定 |
[14:17] | Oh, come on, please just be Wammy! | 噢 拜托 去扮威米吧 |
[14:30] | Hey, Wammy. Going somewhere? | 嗨 威米 这是去哪儿啊 |
[14:34] | Ever been to north high? ’cause I was thinking | 去过北城高中吗 因为我在想 |
[14:37] | We could all take a little trip. | 我们可以带你到那里参观参观 |
[14:40] | It’s about to charge. Get it! | 它要发动攻击了 抓住它 |
[14:44] | Oh, this is the greatest prank ever! | 噢 这真是有史以来最棒的恶作剧 |
[14:56] | All right, let’s see what nerd is wearing the costume this year. | 好了 让我们看看今年哪个傻帽扮的威米 |
[15:04] | Dude, Wammy’s old. | 老兄 这个威米还真老 |
[15:07] | Wammy is not old. Wammy had four kids. | 威米一点都不老 威米都是四个孩子的妈了 |
[15:19] | I didn’t see her. Your mom’s not in there. | 我没有看见她 你妈不在里面 |
[15:22] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[15:24] | She’s the only reason I’m doing this stupid thing. | 她是我做这种蠢事的唯一原因 |
[15:26] | Well, let’s get out of here. | 那好 让我们离开这里吧 |
[15:28] | Duncan, the gym’s this way. | Duncan 体育馆在这边 |
[15:31] | Let me look at you. | 让我好好地看一看你 |
[15:34] | Not you… Wammy. Put on the head. | 不是你 是威米 把头戴上 |
[15:40] | Oh, you look so much like your mother. | 噢 你看来来真像你妈妈 |
[15:44] | Showtime! | 该你上了 |
[15:46] | I’m right behind you, t. Got your back. | 我就在你后面 T 我会挺你的 |
[16:05] | Gentlemen, start your babies. | 先生们 让你们的宝宝预备好 |
[16:10] | Go! | 开始 |
[16:17] | And they’re off! | 他们这就起跑了 |
[16:18] | Oh, look, Mason. Yummy yummy. | 噢 看这里 Mason 多好吃啊 |
[16:21] | Come to the peaches. | 快来拿蜜桃酱吧 |
[16:24] | Come to mommy. Come to mommy. | 到妈妈这里来 到妈妈这里来 |
[16:28] | Mason got the early lead. Charlie’s bringing up the rear. | Mason暂时领先 Charlie在后面奋起直追 |
[16:33] | Look at my boy go. He’s barely breaking a sweat. | 看看我的宝宝 他爬得毫不费力 |
[16:36] | At the halfway mark it’s Mason, followed by Charlie. | 先到中点线的是Mason Charlie紧随其后 |
[16:38] | Come on, Charlie. You can do it. | 快点 Charlie 你能做到的 |
[16:41] | Coming down the home stretch. It’s still Mason in the lead. | 临近终点 仍旧是Mason领先 |
[16:44] | Come on, Charlie. It’s now or never. | 快点 Charlie 现在是最后的机会了 |
[16:52] | And the winner is… | 冠军是 |
[16:55] | Charlie! | 我家的Charlie |
[17:06] | Oh my gosh! Charlie, you just took your first steps. | 我的天 Charlie 你刚刚走出了你的第一步路 |
[17:10] | Not your best day, Mason. | 今儿个不是你的幸运日 Mason |
[17:12] | What went wrong out there? | 刚刚出了什么问题 |
[17:15] | We’ll be back when we learn how to walk. | 当我们学会走路后 我们会回来的 |
[17:26] | Can you please take me back to the gym? | 你能载我回体育馆去吗 |
[17:29] | No way. Not till the game’s over. | 不行 在比赛结束前都不行 |
[17:31] | Okay, can you take me home then? | 好吧 那你能载我回家吗 |
[17:35] | I don’t even care about the game, guys. | 我根本不在乎比赛 小子 |
[17:37] | North High, South High… what’s the difference? | 北城高中 南城高中 有什么区别 |
[17:39] | Only one thing… | 只有一个区别 |
[17:42] | – North High rules! – Yeah! | – 北城高中万岁 – 对 |
[17:44] | Yeah, baby! | 对 伙计 |
[17:46] | Okay, whatever. | 好了 无所谓了 |
[17:48] | Look, if we’re gonna drive around in circles for hours, | 听着 如果我们要一直这么兜几小时的圈子 |
[17:50] | – Can I at least use the bathroom? – Can’t you hold it? | – 我能至少上个厕所吗 – 你不能憋一憋吗 |
[17:53] | I’ve had four kids. I pee when I sneeze. | 我生过四个小孩 我打喷嚏的时候就会小便 |
[17:56] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[17:58] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[18:01] | Thank you. You’re such a gentleman. | 谢谢 你真是个绅士 |
[18:15] | South High rules! | 南城高中万岁 |
[18:24] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[18:27] | Ram on the lam! | 大公羊要冲了 |
[18:36] | Staring at my baldness | 你盯着我的秃头看 |
[18:38] | Ain’t gonna stop your baldness. | 也不会防止你自己以后变秃 |
[18:40] | I just can’t believe that’s gonna happen to me. | 我只是不敢相信那种事会发生在我的身上 |
[18:43] | Would you stop focusing on the negatives? | 你能别光关注于它的缺点吗 |
[18:45] | – Think about the positives. – Like what? | – 想想它的好处 – 什么好处 |
[18:48] | You’re gonna have a large baseball cap collection. | 你会有很多棒球帽收藏品 |
[18:51] | You’re gonna save on shampoo. | 你会省掉很多洗发水的钱 |
[18:54] | And with the money you save on shampoo | 而且你可以用洗发水省来的钱 |
[18:56] | You can buy more baseball caps. | 买更多的棒球帽 |
[19:00] | Here comes Teddy. | Teddy出场了 |
[20:37] | That’s my best friend. | 那是我的死党 |
[20:39] | Wammy’s my best friend. | 威米是我的死党 |
[20:46] | Wammy! Wammy! Wammy! | 威米 威米 威米 |
[20:57] | Well, Charlie, looks like we both took baby steps today. | 嗯 Charlie 看起来我们俩今天都尝试了新的东西 |
[21:00] | You walked for the first time | 你第一次走路 |
[21:02] | And I did something I didn’t want to do and wound up liking it. | 而我做了一件开始时不想做 但最后喜欢做的事 |
[21:06] | And I hope you like it too, because… | 而我希望你也会喜欢 因为 |
[21:09] | You are aready on your way. | 你也要开始你的征途啰 |
[21:12] | Wammy jammy! | 威米 好彩哟 |
[21:16] | Good luck, Charlie. | 好运 Charlie |
[21:22] | Come on, P.J. We’re gonna be late for school. | 快点 PJ 我们上学要迟到了 |
[21:24] | Get down here. | 快下楼 |
[21:27] | Alright, coming. Chillax. | 好的 我来了 淡定 |
[21:35] | Oh, oh, no. | 噢 噢 不 |
[21:36] | Oh, no. It’s happening. | 噢 不 这真的发生了 |
[21:39] | No,I am not ready. | 不 我还没准备好 |
[21:42] | No. | 不 |
[21:49] | – Bad Dream? – Yeah. | – 做恶梦啦 – 是啊 |
[21:52] | Oh, hey. Here’s the first one my dad gave me. | 哦 嘿 这是我爸给我的第一个棒球帽 |