时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey, everybody, I’m home. | 哟呵 孩子们 我回来啦 |
[00:13] | And I’ve got presents. | 买了礼物给你们哦 |
[00:15] | Yes! Awesome. | 万岁 真赞 |
[00:16] | Hi, dad. | 老爸回来啦 |
[00:17] | Daddy, we missed you. | 爸爸 我们好想你哦 |
[00:19] | I love you, presents. | 爱死你了 我的礼物 |
[00:21] | I mean dad! | 我是说 好爱爸爸 |
[00:23] | Okay, so I’m doing an extermination job over at Loony Larry’s electronics. | 好了 我在给一家叫做疯老锐的电器店做灭害工作 |
[00:28] | He was infested with termites, rats and great deals! | 他那边什么白蚁老鼠啊之类的真是四害猖獗 |
[00:32] | Because he’s loony! | 因为他是疯子嘛 |
[00:35] | Okay, for P.J. | 好了 这个给P.J. |
[00:39] | For Teddy. | 这个给Teddy. |
[00:41] | Smart phones, awesome! | 智能手机耶 赞 |
[00:43] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢您了 |
[00:44] | Where’s my smart phone? | 那我的智能手机在哪儿呢 |
[00:46] | P.J.’s holding it. You’re gonna get it in about four years. | P.J正拿着呢 四年后可以传到你手里 |
[00:49] | But for you I got a remote-control helicopter! | 不过我给你带了个遥控直升飞机模型呢 |
[00:53] | This is cool. | 真带劲 |
[00:54] | That we put together ourselves. | 我们可以一起把它组装起来 |
[00:55] | Ruined it. | 那就算了 |
[00:57] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[00:58] | I thought this would be a fun father-son project. | 我觉得这是个可以父子同乐的好玩具啊 |
[01:00] | Okay, why don’t you put it together with your father | 那敢情好 你不如去找你老爸一起玩去吧 |
[01:03] | And give me a call. | 到时候再找我好了 |
[01:06] | And I even got a little something for Charlie. | 其实我还给Charlie准备了一个好东西 |
[01:15] | I’m a happy happy horse | 我是快乐快乐的小马驹 |
[01:17] | happy happy happy horse | 快乐 快乐 快乐 小马驹 |
[01:18] | I’m a happy happy horse | 我是快乐快乐小马驹 |
[01:20] | happy happy happy horse | 快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[01:24] | I’m a happy happy horse… | 我是快乐的小马驹 |
[01:26] | That’s gonna get old. | 很快就会变无聊的 |
[01:27] | I think it just did. | 我看已经让人受不了啦 |
[01:32] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:34] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:35] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:38] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:40] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:42] | There it is up on the roof | 发现鞋子被扔在了屋顶上 |
[01:45] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:48] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:51] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:53] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:55] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[01:58] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:00] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:02] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:04] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:07] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:10] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:15] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:27] | I love my new phone so much. | 我爱死我的新手机啦 |
[02:30] | See, it surfs the web, it takes video, plays music. | 看 可以上网 看视频 播放音乐 |
[02:33] | We’re just so happy together. | 拥有它的陪伴 真是好幸福啊 |
[02:37] | Man, the last present my dad got for me was a book… | 我从我爸那儿得到的最后的一份礼物是一本书 |
[02:41] | Called “fun with science.” and guess what? | 书名是“学科学的乐趣” 猜得到不 |
[02:43] | The title was a lie. | 那书名就是个大谎言 |
[02:45] | Oh, hey, you want to check out | 哦 你想不想来看看 |
[02:48] | The trailer for the new vampire movie “Dusk”? | 那部新的吸血鬼电影《黄昏》的预告片 |
[02:50] | Oh, you know I do. | 哇 你知道我超爱那个 |
[02:52] | Those vampires are so cute. | 那些吸血鬼们好迷人啊 |
[02:54] | There must be something about being undead that gives you rock-hard abs. | 那一定是不死之身产生的硬如岩石般的腹肌 |
[02:58] | Oh, hey, we should go to the first show. | 哦 听着 我们得去抢看第一场 |
[03:02] | Which is… | 时间是在 |
[03:04] | Oh, Thursday at midnight. | 呀 是星期四晚的午夜 |
[03:06] | My mom would never let me out that late on a school night. | 我妈可不会让我在上学日里那么晚还出门 |
[03:10] | Just do what I do… tell your mom how cool she is. | 跟我学吧 告诉你妈妈她有多么酷 |
[03:12] | Then you get whatever you want. | 之后你想干啥就能干啥了 |
[03:15] | That really works? | 那真的有效吗 |
[03:17] | How do you think I got that leather skirt I can’t sit down in? | 你以为我是怎么把那件曲线毕露的皮裙穿在身上的 |
[03:22] | I don’t know. I mean, I’m not a very good liar. | 不知道哎 我觉得自己不怎么会说谎话 |
[03:26] | That scarf looks really great on you. | 你戴着那条围巾看起来棒极了 |
[03:28] | Doesn’t it? | 可不是吗 |
[03:29] | Yeah, I could totally pull this off. | 好吧 我一定能对付得来 |
[03:41] | I hope we end up being lab partners, dude. | 我希望咱俩被分为实验课拍档 伙计 |
[03:44] | I don’t. | 我可不想 |
[03:45] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你说这话是什么意思 |
[03:46] | Don’t make me say it. | 别逼着我说出来啊 |
[03:49] | Oh, yes, I got Walter! | 哦 太好了 我和Walter同组 |
[03:51] | Oh, great. | 真没天理 |
[03:52] | You get the president of the science club, | 你得到了科学俱乐部的主席 |
[03:54] | And I’m stuck with this dumb Lug van Brundt. | 我却和这个蠢呆子Van Brundt绑在一块儿 |
[03:56] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[03:58] | I said… | 我是说 |
[03:59] | I’d… I’d love to give a hug to Van Brundt. | 我很高兴和Van Brundt友好拥抱一下 |
[04:02] | Don’t! | 不许过来 |
[04:04] | Okay… | 遵命 |
[04:05] | Lab partner buddy. | 咱们是实验室搭档好兄弟啊 |
[04:08] | My phone number. | 拿着我的电话号码 |
[04:09] | Call me when it’s done. | 等你全部搞定了再打给我 |
[04:11] | You got it, big guy. | 明白了 大块头 |
[04:13] | Don’t call me big guy. | 不许叫我大块头 |
[04:14] | Very sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[04:18] | Hey, great news… we’re partners. | 嘿 好消息 我们是搭档 |
[04:21] | Yeah, there’s no need for us to get together. | 是哦 我们不需要一起合作 |
[04:25] | I’ll do the project and put both of our names on it. | 我会自己独立完成并把咱们两个人的名字写在上面的 |
[04:27] | Oh, I love you, man! | 天哪 我爱死你了 老兄 |
[04:39] | Hey, whatcha doing, mom? | 嘿 妈妈 您在做什么 |
[04:41] | Oh, just going through the spices, tossing out the old ones. | 喔 就是检查一下调料 要把过期的扔掉 |
[04:44] | Oh, that is so cool. | 哇 真酷 |
[04:48] | It is? | 这也算酷啊 |
[04:49] | Well, maybe it’s just the way you do it. | 也许只是因为是您做的方式 才显得特别酷 |
[04:52] | Well, I do have a system. | 那确实 我排了一个体系 |
[04:55] | It’s alphabetical. | 是按字母表排序的 |
[04:59] | Okay, cardamom comes before cinnamon which comes before coriander. | 你看 香菜之后是小豆蔻 接着就是肉桂 |
[05:02] | Whoa, I could listen to you talk about spices all day. | 哇 我真想一整天都听你聊调料 |
[05:06] | -Then we go onto dill… – Okay. | -接下来就是小茴香 -好吧 |
[05:09] | Then it kind of jumps around to fennel. | 接着一下子就跳到大茴香 |
[05:12] | But instead, how about we talk about clothes? | 但是我们不如来聊聊衣服吧 |
[05:16] | Like that awesome new top you’re wearing. | 比如您正穿着的那件光彩照人的上衣 |
[05:18] | You like this? Honey, I’ve had it forever. | 你喜欢这件吗 宝贝儿 我穿了好久了 |
[05:20] | And I especially love that splash of color on your shoulder. | 我特别喜欢你肩上那块污渍的颜色呢 |
[05:24] | What, that? | 啥 哦那个啊 |
[05:25] | I think that’s Charlie’s puke. | 我估计这是Charlie吐的口水 |
[05:28] | Let’s talk about your shoes. | 我们聊聊你的鞋子好了 |
[05:34] | Hello? Oh, hey, Ivy. | 喂 哦 是Ivy啊 |
[05:36] | You want me to come over? | 你要我现在过去 |
[05:38] | Oh no, sorry. I’d rather hang out with my mom. | 不好意思哦 我想陪我妈聊天 |
[05:40] | Okay, talk to you later. Bye. | 好的 下次再聊 再见 |
[05:46] | Are you sick? Are you gonna puke on me too? | 你病了吗 是不是也要向我吐口水啊 |
[05:51] | No, why? | 不是啦 为什么这么想 |
[05:53] | You’d rather hang out with me than Ivy? | 你情愿陪我也不去见Ivy |
[05:55] | Mom, does cinnamon come before coriander? | 妈妈 肉桂能排在香菜前面吗 |
[06:00] | That is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me. | 这真是你对我说过的最贴心的话 |
[06:06] | My little wooskie. | 真是妈妈的小棉袄 |
[06:11] | I’m a happy happy horse | 我是快乐快乐的小马驹 |
[06:14] | happy happy happy horse | 快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[06:16] | happy happy happy horse… | 快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[06:21] | Yeah, sounds like happy horse needs some new batteries. | 看来快乐小马驹需要换一下新电池了 |
[06:24] | No! I can’t get that stupid song out of my head. | 别 这蠢歌一直在我脑子里挥之不去 |
[06:30] | All right, all right. You know what? | 好了 好了 要不这样吧 |
[06:32] | Let’s build us a helicopter. | 我们来装这个直升机 |
[06:36] | And the fun begins with the instruction manual. | 乐趣就从使用说明书开始 |
[06:41] | Dad, do we have to? | 老爸 真的非得这样子啊 |
[06:43] | Yes, we have to. Oh! You know what? | 是的 必须的 还有你知道不 |
[06:45] | We should start with the “before you begin” pamphlet. | 看来我们先得看这本“装前须知”的手册 |
[06:48] | Oh, and there’s a DVD! Which we will watch | 哟 这儿还有个DVD呢 我们也要看一下 |
[06:51] | After the pamphlet and the instruction manual. | 就排在手册和说明书之后吧 |
[06:56] | Dad, how long is this gonna take? | 老爸 这得花多久啊 |
[06:58] | Oh, not long. Oh, hey, look at this! | 哦 不会太长的 哟 快看这个 |
[07:01] | Oooh, a “before you watch the DVD” card. | 哇喔 还有一张“在看DVD前”要注意的卡片 |
[07:11] | If there’s anything better | 还有什么事能比 |
[07:13] | Than a homemade facial with my “bmf,” | 和我的BMF一起敷自制面膜更快乐吗 |
[07:16] | I haven’t heard of it. | 我没听说过有更好的事了 |
[07:17] | – B.M.F.? – Best mom forever. | -BMF是什么 -永远最棒的妈妈 |
[07:19] | Oh my gosh! I would be smiling, but my face is going to crack. | 哦糟糕 我应该笑的 可是我的脸膜会裂开 |
[07:25] | What’s going on? | 你们干啥呢 |
[07:26] | Oh, just a couple girlfriends hanging out. | 就是俩闺蜜的独处时光啦 |
[07:28] | What, is Ivy here? | 啥 Ivy也在吗 |
[07:30] | No, I’m talking about me and mom. | 才怪 我说的是我跟妈妈啦 |
[07:32] | We’ve been hanging out all afternoon. | 我俩一整个下午都在一起度过 |
[07:34] | We went to the mall. We went shopping. | 我们去了商场 去购物 |
[07:36] | Then we did some other stuff I can’t tell you about. | 还做了些不能告诉你的事 |
[07:40] | Yeah, well, I didn’t ask. | 好吧 随便 我又没问 |
[07:43] | That’s good ’cause we’re not gonna tell you. | 很好 因为我们才不会告诉你呢 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I’m gonna be in the other room. | 好的 我就去别的房间呆着吧 |
[07:48] | Oh, dad, I actually need to ask you guys about something. | 哦 老爸 其实我倒是要跟你讲件事 |
[07:51] | Is it okay if Ivy and I go to a midnight movie on Thursday? | 这个礼拜四我和Ivy可以去看个午夜场电影吗 |
[07:55] | Thursday? No way, it’s a school night. | 星期四吗 那不行 第二天要上学的 |
[08:02] | Bob, honey, you don’t understand, okay? | Bob 亲爱的 你是根本不明白吧 |
[08:05] | This isn’t just any movie. This is “Dusk.” | 这可不是部普通的电影 这可是《黄昏》啊 |
[08:09] | – What’s that? – Hello! | -那是啥玩意 -你火星来的啊 |
[08:11] | The movie about the vampires. | 那个有名的吸血鬼电影呀 |
[08:14] | The prequel to “Dawn.” | 《黎明》的前传 |
[08:15] | So lame! | 真逊 |
[08:17] | All right, you know what? You wanna let her go, let her go. | 好吧 随便了 你要想让她去就让她去呗 |
[08:21] | – Okay! Thank you, daddy. Thank you, girlfriend. – Teddy. | -太好了 谢谢您 爸爸 谢谢你 好闺蜜 -好Teddy |
[08:25] | Call me! | 打给我哦 |
[08:33] | What’s that in your hair? | 你头发上是什么东西 |
[08:35] | It’s called glitter. Get with it, grandpa. | 那是小发钻 学着点儿吧 老爷子 |
[08:43] | Emmett! Thank you. | Emmett别烦了 谢谢你 |
[08:45] | I can’t believe I have to do this whole chemistry project by myself. | 真不敢相信我得自己一个人做完整个化学实验项目 |
[08:48] | Stupid Van Brundt! | 都怪这蠢蛋Van Brundt |
[08:49] | Hey, don’t call him stupid. | 喂 别叫他蠢蛋啊 |
[08:51] | That’s an insult to stupid people everywhere. | 那是对所有蠢蛋的侮辱 |
[08:55] | That idiot can’t even count to 10, | 那白痴甚至连数到十都不会 |
[08:57] | Which, coincidentally, is the number of years he’s going to be in high school. | 赶巧这也正是他要一直呆在高中里的年数 |
[09:04] | Guess that’s my phone. | 看来我手机响了 |
[09:06] | Oh, that’s weird. It says I have a call in progress. | 呀 真古怪 看起来我好像是正在通话中 |
[09:09] | You probably sat on it and butt-dialed someone. | 你可能正好坐在上面不小心按到谁的号码了 |
[09:12] | Hello? Nobody there. | 喂 没人说话啊 |
[09:14] | Must have gotten voicemail. | 一定是转到语音留言箱了 |
[09:15] | Who’d you dial? | 你拨给谁了 |
[09:16] | Van Brundt. Van Brundt! | 是Van Brundt 天呐 是Van Brundt |
[09:18] | He’s gonna hear everything we just said about him! | 他肯定能听到我们刚才说他的所有坏话了 |
[09:21] | You mean he’s going to hear everything you just said about him. | 你是说是你自己说的所有坏话吧 |
[09:23] | We were both talking about him, Emmett. | 咱俩都说了他坏话的 Emmett |
[09:25] | Stop saying my name! | 别再提我的名字啦 |
[09:27] | – And hang up the phone! – Yes! | – 快把电话挂了 – 好的 |
[09:36] | – Hey! – Hey. | – 好啊 – 好啊 |
[09:38] | So did my evil plan work? Did you butter up your mom? | 我那邪恶计划有效没 你有没有给你妈妈灌黄汤 |
[09:42] | Like popcorn at a midnight movie! | 我给她灌了一堆就像看午夜场里爆米花的黄油那么多 |
[09:46] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[09:49] | Oh, it’s just my phone. It’s always making weird noises. | 只是我的电话响 它经常发出这种古怪的声音 |
[09:52] | So how’d you do it? | 你是怎么办到的 |
[09:54] | Oh, it was so painful. | 那还真是痛苦不堪 |
[09:56] | I had to spend the whole day with her pretending she was cool. | 我不得不浪费一整天陪她 还假装她有多酷 |
[09:59] | Longest day of my life. | 真是我这辈子最长的一天 |
[10:02] | But it was all worth it | 不过总算都值得啦 |
[10:03] | Because we’re going to see “Dusk”! | 因为我们终于可以去看《黄昏》啦 |
[10:08] | “When the sun goes down, his fangs come out.” | 当太阳下山 他露出了尖牙 |
[10:11] | And his shirt comes off! | 脱去上衣秀出好身材 |
[10:29] | It was all just a big trick so | Teddy耍了个坏招骗我 |
[10:31] | Teddy could get permission to see that vampire movie. | 就是为了得到允许去看吸血鬼电影 |
[10:34] | Bob, she thinks I’m just as uncool as I thought my mom was. | 老公 她觉得我很土 就像我以前看我妈的眼光一样 |
[10:38] | It’s the great uncool circle of life. | 真是土包子的恶性大循环 |
[10:43] | Well, honey, if it helps, I think you’re cool. | 好了 亲爱的 我觉得你很酷啊 但愿能让你好受些 |
[10:47] | It doesn’t. | 一点都没有好受 |
[10:50] | All right, so what’s the punishment going to be? | 好吧 那我们要怎么惩罚她 |
[10:53] | No movie, grounded for a week? | 禁止看电影 一周禁闭 |
[10:56] | Too easy. | 罚的太轻了 |
[10:58] | Mama’s going to get even. | 老妈要发飙了 |
[11:02] | You know nothing good ever happens | 你知道不 每次你一说“老妈” |
[11:03] | When you start calling yourself “mama.” | 肯定就没好事发生 |
[11:05] | Mama doesn’t care. | 老妈我才不在乎呢 |
[11:18] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[11:19] | Guess we should just go in there and get it over with. | 我看我们只能硬着头皮进去面对了 |
[11:23] | Man, I hate getting beat up. | 老兄 我可讨厌打架了 |
[11:25] | You’ve been beat up before? | 难道你以前打过架吗 |
[11:26] | No, but I’ve heard bad things. | 是没有 不过没吃过猪肉总看过猪跑 |
[11:29] | Hey, duncan, get in here! | 喂 Duncan 给我滚进来 |
[11:37] | How are you doing on our project? | 我们的课题你完成的怎么样了 |
[11:39] | Okay. | 还行吧 |
[11:43] | That’s all you wanted to talk about? | 你就只想说这个吗 |
[11:46] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[11:46] | I love what you’ve done with your hair. | 我很欣赏你的新发型 |
[11:50] | So… Heard any interesting phone messages lately? | 那啥 最近没听到什么有趣的电话留言吗 |
[11:55] | No, mrs. Jeter caught me texting in class and took my phone away. | 没有 Jeter老师抓到我在上课时发短信 没收了我的手机 |
[12:00] | – Ohh. – What?! | -好险 -什么啊 |
[12:02] | That… that’s terrible. Don’t you hate it when people just take your phone | 这 这可真糟糕 是不是特别恨别人把你的手机拿走啊 |
[12:05] | And put it… where exactly? | 还把它放在 话说是放哪儿了来着 |
[12:07] | It’s in her desk. I’m getting it back at the end of the day. | 在她办公桌里 我放学后才能拿回来 |
[12:11] | I’m tired of talking! | 闲聊结束了 |
[12:18] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 我回来啦 – 回来啦 |
[12:20] | Aren’t you home from school a little early? | 今天怎么放学回家这么早 |
[12:21] | We’ve got a helicopter to fly. | 我们不是等着放飞那直升机嘛 |
[12:24] | And I’m only missing P.E. | 我只翘了一堂体育课 |
[12:26] | And English and math. | 其实还有语文和数学 |
[12:29] | All right, let’s get this bird in the air. | 让我们把这只鸟儿放飞天空吧 |
[12:34] | – Whoa! – How’d you do that? | – 哇 – 你怎么做到的 |
[12:37] | – I don’t know. – Is it voice-activated? | – 我也不知道啊 – 莫非是声控的 |
[12:40] | Uh… Stop. | 试试 停下 |
[12:44] | Down! | 下降 |
[12:47] | – No. – Whoa! | – 别过来 – 哇呀 |
[12:51] | You must have put it together wrong. | 你一定是哪里装错了 |
[12:53] | No no, that’s impossible. I followed all the instructions. | 不 不 那不可能 我每一步都按照说明书弄的 |
[13:02] | – Where’s the remote? – I don’t know! | – 遥控器在哪儿 – 天知道 |
[13:15] | Oh, dad, do something! | 天啊 爹啊 快做点什么 |
[13:17] | I am… I’m making a run for it! | 我要 我看我只能赶紧跑了 |
[13:28] | Okay, the coast is clear. Let’s go. | 很好 四下无人 我们去吧 |
[13:30] | Just get the phone and get out of here. | 跑进去拿了电话赶紧闪 |
[13:35] | Okay, I got it. Let’s go. | 好了 我拿到了 咱们快走 |
[13:36] | Oh, jeez! | 哎呀老天 |
[13:38] | – Here you go. – What do you mean!? | – 给你拿着 -你发啥神经 |
[13:40] | I don’t know what to do. Put it away. | 我不知道该怎么办啊 快把它藏起来 |
[13:45] | – That attitude better change, buddy. – Yes, ma’am. | – 你得改改你的态度 小子 – 知道了 老师 |
[13:50] | What are you boys doing in here? | 你俩小伙子在这干什么呢 |
[13:52] | We had a chemistry question. | 我们有个化学问题要提问 |
[13:54] | – Which is? – Ahem… | – 什么问题 – 呃 那个 |
[13:57] | We were wondering… | 我们搞不清啊 |
[14:00] | What’s boron made of. | 硼到底是由什么成分组成的 |
[14:02] | Boron. | 就是硼 |
[14:04] | Told ya! | 就跟你说过吧 |
[14:06] | Well, I stand corrected. | 好吧 我认错就是 |
[14:10] | Can I have my phone now? | 我现在可以拿回手机了吗 |
[14:15] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[14:18] | Wait a minute… where’s my phone? | 等一下 我自己的手机去哪了 |
[14:22] | George, can I make a quick call on your phone? | George 我能借你的手机很快打个电话吗 |
[14:27] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[14:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:38] | – Whoops. – What’s wrong with you? | – 哎呀呀 – 你有什么毛病啊 |
[14:42] | I guess I’m the “boron” now. | 我猜我现在就是那个“硼”了 |
[14:46] | – You owe me a phone! – Gladly. | – 你欠我一个手机 – 很荣幸啊 |
[14:51] | – Okay, P.J., let’s go. – Wait. | – 好了 P.J. 我们走吧 -等等 |
[14:54] | Is that my phone ringing in your pants? | 那不是我的手机在你裤子里响吗 |
[15:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:06] | Hold on. It’s for you. | 稍候 找你的 |
[15:13] | I can’t believe we’re here! This is like a dream. | 不敢相信我们真的来了 像做梦一样 |
[15:16] | A dream where we get to flirt with cute guys, | 一个我们和帅哥们调情的梦啊 |
[15:19] | Watch a movie about cute guys | 专门来看帅哥演的电影 |
[15:21] | While sitting next to cute guys. | 邻座也都坐的是帅哥 |
[15:26] | The midnight showing of “Dusk” is sold out. | 午夜场《黄昏》的票已经售罄 |
[15:36] | Oh no. | 不是吧 |
[15:37] | – What? – Look! | – 怎么了 -快看 |
[15:41] | – Hey, girlfriend! – Hey hey. | – 好哇 闺蜜们 -嘿嘿 |
[15:44] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这儿干什么 |
[15:46] | What am I doing? I’m hanging out with my “BFD,” | 我来这做什么 当然是来找我的BFD一起玩啊 |
[15:48] | My best friend daughter. Right? | 我最好的闺女小朋友 对吧 |
[15:50] | ’cause that’s what all the cool moms do, right, Mary Lou? | 因为这不就是所有的酷妈妈会做的事嘛 对不对 Mary Lou |
[15:53] | All night long! | 一整晚都在一起耶 |
[15:55] | Whoo, Ivy! Isn’t that Randall, the boy you think is soooo cute? | 喔 Ivy 那个不就是你觉得特别帅的那个Randall小子么 |
[16:01] | – Mom, keep your voice down. – Hey, Randall, | – 妈 轻点轻点 – 嘿 Randall |
[16:03] | This is my daughter Ivy. | 我女儿Ivy在这边 |
[16:05] | She’s single and loves to mingle. | 她单身 而且热爱交往 |
[16:08] | Mary Lou Mary Lou! | |
[16:11] | You’re so cute. Randall can’t hear you. | 你真傻 Randall听不见你的啦 |
[16:13] | Hey, everybody! I’m Amy Duncan, Teddy duncan’s mom. | 哟喂 父老乡亲们 我是Amy Duncan Teddy的老妈 |
[16:18] | And I’m Mary Lou Wentz and this is my daughter Ivy. | 而老娘就是Mary Lou Wentz 这是我女儿Ivy |
[16:22] | We’re the cool moms. Right, Teddy? | 我们就是最酷妈咪 对吧 Teddy |
[16:26] | Hit it, Mary Lou. | 跳起来吧 Mary Lou |
[16:40] | – I can’t look. – Oh, good choice. | – 惨不忍睹 – 还是别看的好 |
[16:43] | Because right now they’re doing the Usher bump. | 因为她们现在正跟接待小子在撞屁股呢 |
[17:00] | Okay, you did not say a word the entire ride home. | 你整个回家路上都没说一个字 |
[17:04] | Out with it. | 说出来吧 |
[17:08] | You totally embarrassed me tonight. | 今晚你让我大大的丢脸了啊 |
[17:10] | Yeah, that was kind of the idea. | 答对了 这就是我的目的 |
[17:14] | Look at me. | 瞧我的道行 |
[17:17] | Why? What did I ever do to you? | 为啥啊 我哪里惹到你了 |
[17:21] | You played me, Teddy. You don’t think I’m cool at all. | 你骗了我 Teddy 你从来不觉得我很酷 |
[17:25] | Why… why would you think that? | 为什 你为什么要这么想 |
[17:26] | Because I heard you say it. | 因为我听见你说啦 |
[17:28] | – When you butt-dialed me. – I… | – 在你不小心用屁股给我拨号时 – 我 |
[17:33] | Oh! | 哎呀 |
[17:36] | Yeah, “oh”. | 就是“哎呀”啰 |
[17:46] | I don’t know what to say, mom. | 我不知该说什么好 妈妈 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:54] | That’s a start. | 这才刚开头呢 |
[17:56] | I should have never done that. I feel awful. | 我真的不该那么做的 我觉得很不好受 |
[17:59] | Now I’m feeling better. | 现在我觉得好多了 |
[18:05] | Well, do me a favor. In the future | 好吧能不能帮我个忙 以后 |
[18:07] | When I do something stupid, | 我要是再做什么傻事 |
[18:09] | Could you just ground me like a normal mom? | 你能不能就像普通妈妈一样关我禁闭就好 |
[18:12] | Oh, Teddy. | 噢哟 Teddy |
[18:16] | I think we’ve established I’ll never be a normal mom. | 我想我们早就清楚了 我从来都不是个普通妈妈 |
[18:38] | Van Brundt. Hey, what’s up? | Van Brundt 嘿 你好吗 |
[18:42] | – Got a new phone. – Oh, right, how much do I owe you? | – 买了个新手机 – 哦 好的 我该付你多少钱 |
[18:45] | Do you know when you get a new phone you can check your old messages? | 你们知不知道拿到新手机后是可以检查语音信箱的旧留言的 |
[18:50] | Well, that doesn’t sound right. | 呃 那听上去可不是好事 |
[18:53] | I heard what you said about me. All of it! | 我听到你们说我的坏话了 全都听完了 |
[18:58] | Okay, what are you going to do to us? | 得 你准备拿我们怎么办 |
[19:00] | I’m going to let you choose. | 我让你们自己选 |
[19:01] | – I made a list. – Wow. | – 给你们列了张单子 -哇塞 |
[19:03] | You’re pretty organized for a bully. | 你对当恶霸还真有一套学问啊 |
[19:09] | I don’t mean to correct you, but there’s no “j” in gouge. | 我不是有意要纠正你 不过gouge(挖)这个词里没有J字母 |
[19:16] | Let’s go with number five. At least it’s not painful. | 我们就要第五个吧 至少这个不会痛 |
[19:20] | – Two number fives, please. – Thank you. | – 来两份五号套餐 – 谢谢 |
[19:34] | We butt-dialed van Brundt. | 我们错拨了Van Brundt的号码 |
[19:38] | I didn’t say stop. | 我没说停下 |
[19:47] | Okay, whirlybird, this is your final mission. | 好啦 直升机 现在是你的告别演出 |
[19:51] | Take happy happy horse far far away. | 把快乐小马驹拖得越远越好 |
[19:57] | Launch… three, two, one. | 发动准备 三 二 一 |
[20:07] | Yeah, it’s going good. | 干的不错 |
[20:09] | No no. No, whirlybird. | 别 别 不要啊 直升机 |
[20:11] | Look out for the power line, no! | 小心电线 不要啊 |
[20:20] | I’m a happy happy horse | 我是快乐快乐小马驹 |
[20:22] | happy happy happy horse | 快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[20:24] | I’m a happy happy horse | 我是快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[20:25] | happy happy happy horse | 快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[20:29] | I’m a happy happy horse… | 我是快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[20:31] | happy happy happy horse | 快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[20:33] | I’m a happy happy horse | 我是快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[20:35] | happy happy happy horse. | 快乐 快乐 快乐的小马驹 |
[20:41] | Hey, Charlie, so… | 嘿 小Charlie 那今天呢 |
[20:43] | I have a little advice for you. | 我有个小小的忠告要告诉你 |
[20:45] | If you ever want to fool a parent, | 如果你以后想愚弄父母的话 |
[20:47] | And make them think they’re cool, dad is definitely the way to go. | 想让他们认为自己很酷 最好是找老爸去骗 |
[20:50] | Just ask him about his job and pretend you’re interested. | 只要问问他的工作假装你很感兴趣就好 |
[20:53] | Heard that. You’re grounded. | 我听见了 你被关禁闭了 |
[20:56] | Baby monitor! | 天啊 宝宝监控器在这儿 |
[20:58] | Stupid technology. | 天杀的傻科技 |
[21:00] | Heard that too. | 还是听得见哦 |
[21:02] | Yeah, I can’t even imagine | 是哦 我真不能想象 |
[21:04] | What kind of gadgets they’ll have when you’re a teenager, so… | 当你长大到少年时 人家还能发明出什么小玩意儿来 所以呢 |
[21:07] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运啰 Charlie |
[21:11] | Hey, honey. Here we go. Careful it’s hot. | 嘿 宝贝儿 给你 小心烫 |
[21:14] | I had a little quick question to ask you. | 我有个小问题要问你 |
[21:18] | Sure, mom, what’s up? | 当然可以了 妈妈 什么事啊 |
[21:20] | Okay, I want you just to be totally honest with me. | 好吧 我要你老实告诉我 |
[21:21] | I am cooler than Mary Lou Wentz, right? | 我是不是比Ivy她妈要酷啊 |
[21:26] | Of course you are, mom. | 当然啦 妈妈 |
[21:29] | Now tell me the truth. I am cooler than Amy Duncan, right? | 好了 现在告诉我实话 我是不是比Amy Duncan更酷啊 |
[21:33] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[21:45] | Hey, sweetheart. | 嘿 甜心 |
[21:47] | Yeah, I’m talking to you. | 是的 我正在跟你说话呢 |
[21:49] | Listen, we got a problem with your brother. | 听着 你那哥哥是个麻烦 |
[21:53] | Not him, the little one | 不是这个 是你的小哥哥 |
[21:55] | with the big mouth. | 有张大嘴巴的那个 |
[22:00] | – You just talking with Charlie? – What? | – 你在跟小Charlie说话吗 – 啥 |
[22:04] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[22:07] | Anyway, that little stinker was trying to get rid of me. | 话说那臭小子竟然打算把我扔了 |
[22:10] | I say we get rid of him. | 我说咱们先把他解决了再说 |
[22:13] | ’cause that would make me… | 因为那样做才会使我变成 |
[22:14] | a happy happy horse | 快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[22:16] | happy happy happy horse. | 快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[22:21] | Stupid horse. | 这笨马 |
[22:24] | Watch your back, kid. | 给我小心点 小子 |
[22:31] | I’m a happy happy horse | 我是快乐 快乐小马驹 |
[22:32] | happy happy happy horse. | 快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹 |