时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey, Charlie! It’s your big sister Teddy | 嘿 Charlie 我是你姐姐Teddy |
[00:09] | with the latest installment of my video diary. | 我又在拍最新的视频日记了 |
[00:12] | Teddy, turn that thing off. It’s breakfast time. | Teddy 把那玩意儿关了 现在正吃早饭呢 |
[00:14] | In a minute! | 马上就好了 |
[00:17] | That noise you hear is our neighbor’s annoying new dog. | 你听到的噪音来自咱邻居新养的那条特吵的狗 |
[00:20] | Ever since she got that little rat, | 自从她养了那小混球 |
[00:22] | none of us have gotten any sleep. | 我们一家就没睡好过觉 |
[00:23] | Teddy, I asked you to do something. | Teddy 我已经告诉你要做什么了 |
[00:25] | And I asked for a minute! | 我听到啦 不就一分钟嘛 |
[00:27] | Your breakfast is getting cold. | 你的早餐要凉了 |
[00:28] | Well, then just put it back in the toaster! | 那就把它再放回烤箱不就行了 |
[00:32] | Sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你看到这一段 |
[00:35] | There is no prize in here. There’s supposed to be a prize. | 这里面的赠品呢 本来应该有个小赠品的 |
[00:38] | You took it out yesterday. | 你昨天就把它拿出来了 |
[00:40] | I know, but I put it back in | 我知道啊 可我不是又放回去了吗 |
[00:42] | so I’d have something to look forward to. | 这样我才能每天都有指望呀 |
[00:46] | Bob, where are you? | 老公 怎么还不出来 |
[00:47] | Can I have a minute?! | 我再要一小会都不行啊 |
[00:49] | Well, hurry up! | 行了 赶紧的 |
[00:50] | You’re missing quality family time! | 你要错过咱家的早餐黄金共聚时刻了 |
[00:54] | Gabe, stop hitting the toaster. | Gabe 不许再敲烤面包机了 |
[00:55] | But it’s taking forever. | 可这花的时间也忒长了 |
[00:57] | I don’t even remember what I put in here. | 时间久到我都忘记放进去的是啥了 |
[01:02] | Okay, Charlie, I will get you your juice in just a minute, honey. | 好的 Charlie 我马上给你拿果汁来 |
[01:08] | Whoa! Even Charlie’s in a mood. | 哇塞 连Charlie都在闹脾气 |
[01:11] | Morning. | 早安 |
[01:14] | Bob, did you forget to do something? | 老公 你是不是忘了做什么事啊 |
[01:16] | I’ll kiss you tonight. | 我今晚补亲你总行吧 |
[01:19] | No. You only shaved half your face. | 我不是说这个 你刮胡子才刮了一半脸 |
[01:21] | Pick, pick, pick. | 这样 那样 这样 |
[01:24] | Maybe this is how I like to wear it now. | 也许我就喜欢这个尊容打扮呢 |
[01:26] | Well, it looks ridiculous. | 得了吧 你看上去可笑极了 |
[01:28] | What if I decided just to brush half my hair? | 要是我也决定只梳理一边的头发会怎样呢 |
[01:30] | I thought you already made that decision. | 我以为你早就决定这样了呢 |
[01:32] | Oh, you are going down! | 好极了 你是不想活了吧 |
[01:35] | Wait! Stop! Stop! Do you guys hear that? | 等等 停下 停下 你们大家听到什么没 |
[01:37] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听到 |
[01:39] | Exactly. | 正解 |
[01:40] | The barking stopped. | 狗狗的吠声停止了 |
[01:47] | – Oh, come on! – Really? | – 怎么会这样 – 没搞错吧 |
[01:52] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:54] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:55] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:58] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:00] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:02] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:05] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:08] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:12] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:13] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:15] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[02:18] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:20] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:21] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:24] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:27] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:30] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:34] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:47] | Well, at least Charlie’s getting some sleep. | 还好Charlie至少睡了一小会儿 |
[02:50] | Why did Mrs. Dabney have to get that stupid dog, anyway? | 但是Dabney太太到底为什么非要养那条蠢狗呢 |
[02:53] | Why couldn’t she get something that made less noise… | 她就不能养点别的少发出点声音的东西吗 |
[02:55] | Like a fish? | 比如说鱼什么的 |
[02:57] | Fish don’t make any noise. | 鱼根本就不出声 |
[02:59] | I wish you were a fish. | 那我希望你就是条鱼 |
[03:03] | Can we all agree that thing is a pest? | 我们是否可以赞成那东西是个有害的动物呢 |
[03:04] | Because as an exterminator, it is my job | 因为作为灭害专家而言 我有责任 |
[03:06] | To take care of pests. | 去监管任何有害生物 |
[03:08] | When you say “take care of,” | 当你说“监管”的时候 |
[03:10] | I know you actually mean kill. | 我懂得你其实是在说“杀”了它们 |
[03:12] | Which I’m totally fine with, by the way. | 我声明 你用这个词我完全没意见 |
[03:14] | I’ll just go over to Mrs. Dabney’s and demand | 我要过去找Dabney太太 提出要求 |
[03:17] | She keep the dog in at night. | 让她晚上把狗管好在房子里面 |
[03:18] | Or we could just try being friendly. | 或者我们也可以更友善一点 |
[03:20] | Friendly? With Mrs. Dabney? | 对Dabney太太友善吗 |
[03:24] | What is this, crazy idea day? | 这是啥日子哦 奇思妙想节吗 |
[03:26] | Okay, look, I am serious. | 听着 我说真的 |
[03:29] | How about I invite her over tonight | 不如我今晚邀请她过来 |
[03:30] | for a cup of coffee and I bake a pie? | 到我们家喝咖啡 然后我来烤一个派吧 |
[03:32] | I thought you wanted this to go well. | 我以为你想妥善解决这件事的 |
[03:36] | Okay, we’ll have Mrs. Dabney over, | 好吧 我们就去邀请Dabney太太 |
[03:38] | but I want everybody on their best behavior, | 但我希望每个人都要表现出最佳风度 |
[03:40] | especially you, mister. | 特别是你 小先生 |
[03:41] | I don’t think I have a best behavior. | 我不觉得自己拥有什么最佳风度 |
[03:43] | Yeah, well, you’d better find one before tonight. | 那你最好在今晚之前找一个 |
[03:45] | In her defense, Mrs. Dabney wasn’t always like this. | 为她说句公道话 Dabney太太并不是一直这样的 |
[03:49] | She actually used to be kind of nice. | 其实她以前蛮好相处的 |
[03:51] | When was that? | 那是啥年月啦 |
[03:53] | Let’s see, how old are you? | 让我想想 你几岁了 |
[04:00] | All right, got my pie. | 好了 派我也吃了 |
[04:02] | What do you want? | 你们有什么要求 |
[04:04] | We don’t want anything, Mrs. Dabney. | 我们什么要求也没有 Dabney太太 |
[04:06] | Yeah, we’re just being neighborly. | 就是 我们只是想敦行睦邻友好呀 |
[04:08] | What did he do? | 他又做了什么坏事? |
[04:10] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么坏事也没做 |
[04:12] | I don’t like you, Gabe. | 我不喜欢你 Gabe |
[04:14] | But I like you, Mrs. Dabney. | 可我喜欢你呀 Dabney太太 |
[04:17] | In fact, I’d like to take care of you. | 事实上 我很想“照顾照顾”你 |
[04:21] | Out. | 出去 |
[04:26] | Mrs. Dabney, so you have a new dog… | Dabney太太 你新养了一条狗不是吗 |
[04:29] | A little chihuahua. | 一只小吉娃娃 |
[04:30] | So that’s what this is about. | 原来这就是你们要找的茬子 |
[04:32] | It’s not not what this is about. | 不是这事儿还能是啥事儿啊 |
[04:35] | Dog’s got a name… Hercules. | 狗狗是有名字的 他叫赫拉克勒斯(大力神) |
[04:39] | That’s funny because… | 真好笑 因为啊 |
[04:41] | Hercules is like so big and strong | 大力神不是要又大又壮的吗 |
[04:44] | And your dog is so… | 然而你家的小狗却 |
[04:47] | Just being neighborly. | 只是要睦邻友好的 |
[04:50] | Look, the thing is, Hercules has a tendency to bark… | 你看啊 情况是这样的 你家的大力神好像很爱叫唤 |
[04:53] | A lot… | 叫个不停 |
[04:55] | All night long. | 整晚整晚的 |
[04:57] | Right, so we were wondering if maybe | 是啊 所以我们想知道 您能不能 |
[04:59] | you could bring him in before bedtime. | 晚上就寝前把它放到屋子里去呢 |
[05:00] | Oh, no! Fresh air’s good for dogs. | 不行 新鲜空气对狗狗有益 |
[05:02] | Well, sleep is good for people. | 那睡眠还有益于人类健康呢 |
[05:07] | I had that same thought | 我早知道你说的这个理论了 |
[05:10] | After every one of your many babies arrived. | 在贵府上的每个孩子出生后我都感受极深 |
[05:16] | We were talking about the dog. | 我们现在说的是狗 |
[05:18] | Well, since we’re airing our grievances… | 既然现在是在开牢骚大会 |
[05:22] | We begged her not to make that pie. | 我们一直求她不要做那种派的 |
[05:24] | I was gonna say that maybe there’s a little something | 我要说的是 也许你们可以做点什么 |
[05:27] | You can do for me. | 对我进行补偿 |
[05:29] | Oh, Mrs. Dabney, we’ve already told you, | 哦 Dabney太太 我们已经告诉过您了 |
[05:31] | We’re not sending Gabe to military school. | 我们是不会送Gabe去军校的 |
[05:34] | But if it’s a deal-breaker, we are willing to send him | 不过如果这个问题真的很严重 我们还是愿意送他 |
[05:38] | To other places. | 去别的地方的 |
[05:39] | I was talking about your oak tree out back. | 我说的是你们后院那棵大橡树 |
[05:43] | There’s a branch that hangs over my yard | 那边已经长出老大一个分枝伸到我家院子里了 |
[05:46] | Always dropping acorns and making a big mess. | 老是往下掉橡子 把我院子里弄的乱七八糟 |
[05:49] | Well, no problem. | 哎呀 那没问题 |
[05:51] | Dog goes in, branch comes off. | 小狗进屋 树枝砍掉 |
[05:53] | We got a deal? | 我们成交不 |
[05:55] | We have a deal. | 成交 |
[05:57] | Dad, that branch holds our treehouse. | 老爸 那根树杈还架着我们的小树屋呢 |
[05:58] | Well, so what? You kids haven’t been up there in years. | 那又怎样 你们这些孩子好多年都没爬上去了 |
[06:00] | I’m confused. Is Gabe going somewhere or not? | 我正迷糊着呢 到底要不要送走Gabe这小子啊 |
[06:04] | You know, if that treehouse comes down, | 要知道 要是顺便把树屋一起推倒 |
[06:06] | That’ll be even better… More sunlight for my vegetable garden. | 那就最好不过了 因为它在我的菜地花园里挡去了很多阳光 |
[06:10] | Start eating healthier… Might even make my goal | 尽量多吃素 也许能让我的寿命目标 |
[06:12] | Of living to be 100. | 达到一百岁 |
[06:17] | Mrs. Dabney, don’t you want to stay and finish your pie? | Dabney太太 你不想留下来吃完你的派吗 |
[06:21] | You have a good night, now. | 祝你们晚安了 |
[06:26] | She’s gone? But I didn’t get my hug. | 她走啦 都还没友好地拥抱我一下呢 |
[06:31] | Well, at least we’ll finally be able to get some sleep. | 好了 至少我们现在总算可以睡个好觉了 |
[06:34] | Too bad we have to lose our treehouse. | 太可惜我们要失去自己的小树屋了 |
[06:36] | We have a treehouse? | 我们还有个树屋吗 |
[06:37] | Yeah. | 当然啊 |
[06:38] | Teddy and I used to go up there all the time when we were little. | Teddy和我小时候总是爬上去呆着呢 |
[06:40] | Yeah, we had so much fun up there. | 就是 我们那时候在上面觉得可快乐了 |
[06:42] | Are you kidding me? | 你俩没说笑吧 |
[06:44] | All you two ever did up there was fight. | 你们俩在上面干的事就是打架而已 |
[06:46] | That’s not how I remember it. We had great times. | 我记得的可不是这样 我们有过美好时光的 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I mean, except for, you know, all those times | 是的 要我说 除了有几次 |
[06:49] | That you fell out the window. | 你从窗子掉下去之外 |
[06:51] | Oh, I enjoyed those too. | 哦 我也很享受那样的时刻的 |
[06:54] | How did I not know we had a treehouse? | 我怎么不知道我们家有个树屋呢 |
[06:56] | Well, ’cause it’s kind of overgrown. | 呃 因为里面都有点杂草丛生了 |
[06:58] | I built it that summer we went to Hawaii. | 是我在我们去夏威夷的那个夏天修起来的 |
[07:00] | You guys went to Hawaii?! | 你们大家还去过夏威夷 |
[07:02] | Yeah. We used to do all kinds of fun stuff. | 是啊 以前我们做过很多好玩的事的 |
[07:05] | When did that stop? | 那从何时开始你们就不再寻欢作乐了 |
[07:07] | Well, how old are you? | 那就看看你有多大了呗 |
[07:15] | Check it out, Charlie. | 看看这个呀 小Charlie |
[07:17] | Here’s our old treehouse. | 这就是我们的老树屋 |
[07:19] | Oh, look. Here’s your old tea party set | 快看 这是那套旧的喝茶游戏道具 |
[07:21] | And all our board games. | 还有我们以前下的棋 |
[07:23] | Oh! Wait… And look at this. | 呀 等等 快瞧瞧这个 |
[07:25] | These are the Chinese handcuffs | 那些东西叫做中国指套 |
[07:26] | That pj always used to get stuck in. | PJ小时候经常把手指卡在里面 |
[07:28] | Uh… A little help? | 喂 帮帮我好吗 |
[07:35] | Oh! Baby booboo! | 哦 波波宝宝 |
[07:38] | Oh my goodness, I thought I lost her. | 我的天哪 我还以为我把她弄丢了呢 |
[07:40] | It’s been so many years. | 都过去好多年了 |
[07:42] | And those years have not been kind. | 看来她经历了苦难的年月啊 |
[07:46] | Yeah, I remember. I used to come up here | 对了 我想起来了 以前我总是在这儿玩过家家 |
[07:49] | And pretend booboo was a real baby. | 假装波波是个真宝宝 |
[07:51] | I was a very good mother, huh? | 我是个特别棒的小妈妈 不是吗 |
[07:52] | Until you left your baby in a treehouse for 10 years. | 直到你把你的宝宝丢在树屋里 一丢就是十年 |
[07:55] | Oh, whoa, look! | 咦 看这儿 |
[07:57] | Here’s something you carved into the wall. | 你在这墙上刻了什么字 |
[07:59] | “P.J. hearts P.B.” Who’s P.B.? | PJ爱PB 谁是PB啊 |
[08:03] | Peanut butter. | 花生酱呀 |
[08:06] | It was a simpler time. | 那可是纯真年代啊 |
[08:08] | You know what stinks? | 你知道最糟是什么事嘛 |
[08:10] | When they premix it with the jelly. | 嗯 当他们往里面加了果冻之后 |
[08:12] | No, it stinks that Charlie’s never gonna | 不是啊 最糟就是小Charlie再也不能 |
[08:14] | get to use this treehouse. | 到这个树屋上来玩了 |
[08:16] | She’d probably love it up here. | 她很可能会爱上这里的呀 |
[08:17] | Hey, kids! Come on down now! | 喂 孩子们 快下来吧 |
[08:20] | P.J., we have to save this place for Charlie. | PJ 我们要为Charlie挽救这个地方 |
[08:22] | Well, I wish we could, but Dad made a deal. | 好吧 我也希望可以 但老爸做了个交易 |
[08:24] | Yeah well, deals are made to be broken. | 那又怎样 交易就是用来打破的 |
[08:27] | Right! | 说的对 |
[08:28] | The golden rule! | 黄金守则啊 |
[08:30] | – Hey, kids! – Hey, Dad! | – 喂 孩子们 – 嗯 老爸 |
[08:33] | We changed our minds. We don’t want to lose the treehouse after all. | 我们改变主意了 我们一点也不想失去这个小树屋 |
[08:36] | It’s too late. I already shook hands on it. | 太迟了 我都已经和别人说定了 |
[08:38] | Well, can we at least talk about this? | 难道我们就不能再商量一下么 |
[08:40] | Yeah, maybe take a family vote? | 对啊 也许我们应该进行家庭投票表决 |
[08:42] | This isn’t a democracy, guys. | 家庭又不是民主政体啥的 伙计们 |
[08:44] | And by the way, even if it was, | 而且就算是你想那样做 |
[08:46] | The guy with the chainsaw | 手上持家伙的人 |
[08:48] | Always wins. | 一定总是能赢的 |
[08:50] | Come on. Come on down. | 够了 快下来吧 |
[08:52] | No! | 不要 |
[08:54] | No? | 竟敢不要 |
[08:56] | No, we’re not leaving. | 就是不要 我们才不会离开呢 |
[08:58] | Yeah! We’re staying right here. | 是的 我们要守在这里保卫它 |
[08:59] | We’re fighting the power! | 我们要向霸权开战 |
[09:02] | Get down here now or you’re grounded! | 马上给我下来 否则就关你们禁闭 |
[09:04] | You can’t ground someone who’s not actually on the ground. | 当人家根本没有呆在地面上的时候 你是不能关他禁闭的 |
[09:08] | Yeah! Right on, P.J. Fight the power! | 对 PJ说的好 向霸权开战 |
[09:12] | You know what? | 告诉你们吧 小鬼 |
[09:14] | Good luck fighting the power saw! | 试试看来向大锯子开战好了 |
[09:20] | You’re coming down one way or another! | 无论怎样 你们总之是要乖乖下来的 |
[09:23] | No, we are not, okay? We have history on our side! | 不 我们不会下去 历史上有我们学习的榜样 |
[09:27] | We are going to protest peacefully | 我们将要进行“非暴力不合作运动” |
[09:29] | Like gandhi and martin luther king. | 就像甘地和马丁·路德·金一样 |
[09:31] | He had a dream. | 他有一个梦想 |
[09:33] | Yeah well, I got a dream too, Teddy… | 是么 那我也有一个梦想 Teddy |
[09:35] | To get some sleep! | 我想睡个好觉 |
[09:37] | You’re not scaring us. | 你是不会吓住我们的 |
[09:39] | No! We laugh at you! | 对 我们会蔑笑你的 |
[09:46] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 知道不 小鬼们 |
[09:48] | I’m done messing around. I’m bringing out the big guns. | 我受够这一团糟了 我要启用重型武器了 |
[09:53] | That’s right… Mom! | 对 就是请出你们的老妈 |
[09:56] | You go get Mom. | 尽管去叫呀 |
[09:58] | Yeah, she doesn’t scare us! | 就是 她也吓不倒我们的 |
[10:01] | This is bad, he’s getting Mom. | 不妙啊 他要去请出老妈了 |
[10:03] | Lock her up. | 快关上 别让她上来 |
[10:15] | Go out there and get your kids out of that tree. | 快出去把你的小孩从树上叫下来 |
[10:18] | Okay, why are they always my kids | 行啊 为啥每次他们不听你的话时 |
[10:19] | when they won’t do what you want? | 就都变成“我的”小孩啦 |
[10:21] | They’re having some kind of sit-in | 他们正在搞什么静坐抗议 |
[10:24] | to try and save the treehouse. | 想要拯救那个树屋呢 |
[10:25] | Now, I appreciate that they’re taking a stand. | 我是很欣赏他们立场明确的态度 |
[10:27] | I just don’t like that it’s against me! | 但我不高兴的是他们是在抗议我 |
[10:30] | Would you calm down? | 你能不能先冷静一下 |
[10:32] | But I’m the father! | 可我是父亲大人 |
[10:33] | I’m in charge around here! | 我本该掌控这一切的 |
[10:36] | When you’re not home. | 是说当你不在家的时候 |
[10:39] | Honey, you are getting upset over nothing. | 亲爱的 你根本就是无中生有瞎操心 |
[10:41] | This is Teddy and P.J. We’re talking about. | 我们现在谈的是Teddy和PJ这两个孩子 |
[10:43] | They can’t be in the same room for five minutes | 他俩都不可能在同一个房间里呆满五分钟 |
[10:45] | Without getting into a fight. | 和平相处不吵吵 那是不可能的 |
[10:47] | They won’t last an hour up there. | 他们在上面坚持不到一个小时的啦 |
[10:49] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[10:50] | But when they come down, they’re getting punished for defying me! | 不过等他们下来后 一定要因为挑战我的权威而得到惩罚 |
[10:53] | If that’s okay with you. | 如果您同意的话 |
[11:00] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[11:02] | I’m cold. | 我觉得冷啊 |
[11:04] | How much longer can we keep this up? | 我们还要在这里居“高”不下保持多久啊 |
[11:05] | We’ve been up here for 12 minutes. | 我们在这上面刚呆了十二分钟而已 |
[11:08] | If I had known we were gonna protest, | 要是我早知道我们要进行抗议活动的话 |
[11:10] | I would have prepared. | 我会事先有所准备的 |
[11:12] | For one thing, I wouldn’t have had | 首先 我肯定就不会去喝那罐 |
[11:13] | That extra-large root beer. | 特大号装的根汁汽水了 |
[11:15] | All right, let’s just stay focused on why we’re here… | 好了 试着专心想着我们为什么要这样做 |
[11:17] | For Charlie. | 是为了Charlie啊 |
[11:18] | That doesn’t help. | 那样想可没用 |
[11:20] | Charlie gets to pee whenever she wants | Charlie总是想什么时候尿就什么时候尿 |
[11:22] | – Which is why my idea… – Okay, please don’t tell me | -所以我才会想到这个 -好吧 你就不用再告诉我 |
[11:24] | About diaper-for-teens again. | 那个什么“给青少年的尿不湿”创意了 |
[11:28] | Hey, Gabe. | 嘿 Gabe |
[11:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:29] | So, this is the famous treehouse I never knew about. | 那么 这就是我以前从不晓得的传说中的树屋啊 |
[11:34] | Want to join our sit-in? | 想参加我们的静坐抗议吗 |
[11:35] | It’s just like when Gandhi and Billie Jean King | 就好像甘地和比莉·琼·金(前著名网球选手) |
[11:37] | teamed up to stop the civil war. | 他俩混双组队 为了南北战争的停战抗议 |
[11:39] | Almost every word in that sentence was wrong. | 妈呀 刚才那句话的每一个单词都错得离谱 |
[11:45] | What do you say, Gabe? Are you in? | 你觉得怎样 Gabe老弟 你要参加吗 |
[11:47] | I’m in. | 我参加 |
[11:48] | – Great. – Yeah! | – 太好了 – 棒极了 |
[11:49] | But first, you’ll need to bring us some supplies, | 不过首先 你要去给我们运送一些补给来 |
[11:51] | Just the essentials. | 只是一些必需品就好 |
[11:53] | Snacks, my video games, my guitar… | 零食啊 我的电动游戏 还有我的吉他 |
[11:55] | Whoa, dude, this is a sit-in, | 喂 公子哥 这可是静坐 |
[11:57] | Not a move-in. | 不是搬家 |
[11:58] | Oh! And some peanut butter. | 还要一些花生酱 |
[12:00] | Yeah, that’s right, the love affair continues. | 嘿 没错 我对它的爱恋可没结束呢 |
[12:03] | Well, I’ll be back. | 好的 我去去就来 |
[12:11] | What are you doing? | 你要去干什么 |
[12:12] | I’m gonna join the sit-in. | 我是要去加入静坐抗议 |
[12:14] | I have to do what’s right. | 我也要为真理而战 |
[12:17] | How about I take you out for ice cream instead? | 不如我带你出去吃冰激凌怎么样 |
[12:21] | I’ll be in the car. | 那我先去车里等 |
[12:27] | What was that crazy card game | 我们以前经常玩的那个疯狂的扑克玩法 |
[12:29] | We used to play with all the eights? | 叫什么来着 要用到所有的8 |
[12:31] | Crazy eights. | 不就叫“疯8牌”吗 |
[12:33] | No | 不对 |
[12:36] | Where is Gabe with the snacks? | Gabe怎么还没带零食上来呢 |
[12:38] | Now I’m getting hungry. | 现在连我都觉得饿了 |
[12:40] | So hungry. | 饿惨了 |
[12:41] | I keep thinking I smell steak cooking. | 我老觉得我闻到烤牛排的香味了 |
[12:42] | Yeah, me too. | 就是 我也闻到了 |
[12:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:53] | Oh, hey! | 哎哟喂 |
[12:54] | Don’t mind me… Just making dinner for my family… | 可别怪我哦 我在给全家人做晚餐呢 |
[12:58] | You know, the ones on the ground. | 我说的是在地面上的家人 |
[13:02] | Yeah, okay. We know what you’re doing | 得了吧 我们很清楚你的意图 |
[13:03] | And it’s not gonna work. | 那不会管用的 |
[13:05] | Well, suit yourself. | 那好 随便你们吧 |
[13:07] | But I’m making one medium rare | 不过我现在正要烤一块五分熟的 |
[13:09] | The way I know someone likes. | 我可知道某人最喜欢这嫩度了 |
[13:11] | I like medium rare. He’s talking about me. | 我最喜欢五分熟了 他在引诱我呢 |
[13:13] | Stay strong. | 要坚强 |
[13:15] | Now, I’m gonna be right back. | 现在我要离开一小会 |
[13:16] | I’m going inside the house | 我要进屋去了 |
[13:18] | To check on my chocolate souffle. | 要去看看我那巧克力蛋奶酥哦 |
[13:27] | Two can play at this game! | 你那套把戏别人也会玩 |
[13:29] | Yeah, if we had a barbecue and some steaks. | 说的是 除非我们也有烧烤炉和牛排啊 |
[13:33] | Catch of the day… T-Bone. | 一天最重要的晚餐就要到手了 T骨牛排啊 |
[13:36] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[13:39] | – Okay. – No, no, no! | – 来吧 -别 别 别 |
[13:41] | You’ll never get the T-Bone. Go for the filet. | 你肯定没办法勾住T字排骨 还是去钓肉片好了 |
[13:43] | I think I got it. I got it! I got it! | 我想我钓到了 勾住啦 勾住啦 |
[13:45] | I have never loved you more than… | 我从没像现在这样爱你 |
[13:47] | Idiot! | 你这白痴 |
[13:56] | I think somebody overcooked their fishing pole. | 我看有人把他们的鱼竿烤过头了哦 |
[14:02] | This looks more medium well. | 这个看上去更像过熟了嘛 |
[14:11] | I’m so hungry! | 我饿死了 |
[14:13] | And there’s nothing to eat up here. | 这上面一点吃的都没有 |
[14:16] | Or is there? Acorns… Acorns are food, right? | 好像还是有的 橡子 橡子也是食物 对吗 |
[14:19] | For squirrels. | 那是松鼠的食物还差不多 |
[14:22] | How do squirrels do this. | 松鼠是怎么把这玩意剥开的 |
[14:25] | Well, they’re squirrels. | 因为它们是松鼠 |
[14:27] | You know what? | 你知道不 |
[14:29] | I can’t take this anymore. I’m done. | 我受够了 我要退出 |
[14:31] | Wait, no! | 等等 别这样 |
[14:32] | You’re just giving up? That is so like you! | 你就这样放弃吗 一如你的本性 |
[14:34] | What is so like me? | 什么叫我的“本性” |
[14:36] | To be a quitter. | 总是半途而废 |
[14:37] | Yeah? Well, you’re bossy! | 是么 好吧 你总是很专横 |
[14:39] | I am not bossy! | 我一点都不专横 |
[14:40] | And don’t you ever call me that again. I forbid you! | 你以后不许再那么说我 我命令你 |
[14:43] | – Bossy! – Quitty! | – 法西斯 – 废才 |
[14:44] | Oh, real mature! | 哟 你这也算成熟吗 |
[14:45] | I am more mature than you are! | 我可比你成熟多了 |
[14:47] | Whatever! Oh! Okay! | 随你怎么说 哇呀 够了 |
[14:48] | Okay! | 够了 |
[14:50] | All right, drop the bat | 行了 快把棒子放下 |
[14:52] | Or baby booboo becomes baby barbecue. | 不然波波宝就要变成烤宝宝了 |
[14:54] | You wouldn’t dare! | 我不信你有那个胆子 |
[14:56] | Try me. | 那就试试啊 |
[14:58] | Give me the baby. | 把娃娃给我 |
[14:59] | Give me the bat. | 把棒子给我 |
[15:00] | The baby. | 娃娃 |
[15:01] | The bat | 棒子 |
[15:15] | PJ P.J.! | |
[15:16] | Pull me up! Pull me up! | 拉我上去 拉我上去 |
[15:19] | Oh, wait! Are you quitting? | 哦 等等 你还要退出吗 |
[15:22] | What? | 啥 |
[15:23] | You know, like, | 你知道的 假如说 |
[15:24] | If I pull you back in, will you keep doing the sit-in? | 我要是拉你上来了 你还要不要继续静坐抗议呢 |
[15:25] | Since my alternative is a face-first dive | 既然我另一个选择是脸对着烧烤炉 |
[15:27] | into a hot barbecue… Yes! | 直冲冲的掉下去 那么答案是 继续 |
[15:31] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:35] | You have to drive me wherever I want to go | 你必须无条件给我当司机 |
[15:38] | For the next month. | 之后一整个月都要这样 |
[15:39] | Deal. | 成交 |
[15:40] | Now pull me up,my face is browning. | 现在快拉我上去 我的脸都要变成炭了 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | Thank you for saving me. | 多谢你救了我 |
[15:51] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[15:52] | Although, you wouldn’t have had to save me | 可是啊 本来你也不用去救我的 |
[15:55] | If you didn’t push me out of a treehouse! | 还不是你先把我推出去的 |
[15:57] | Whoa whoa whoa! Hey hey! Stop! | 哇哇哇 喂 喂 快停下 |
[15:59] | Whoa! Truce! Truce! | 哇 休战 休战 |
[16:03] | Gosh, what is wrong with us? We’re going at it like seven-year-olds. | 天啊 咱俩是咋啦 我们好像还是七岁的小孩子一样 |
[16:07] | Mom was right. | 老妈说的对 |
[16:08] | We did fight up here all the time, didn’t we? | 在这上面我们确实一直在打架 不是吗 |
[16:10] | Yes, and nothing’s changed. We’re still doing it. | 对啊 而且到现在都没变 我们还在继续打呢 |
[16:14] | Is this the way it’s always gonna be between us? | 难道我们俩就要一直这样相处下去吗 |
[16:16] | I hope not. | 我希望不是 |
[16:18] | I don’t want to be sitting on the porch | 我可不想以后坐在养老院的走廊上 |
[16:20] | Of our old folks’ home whacking each other | 还要挥舞着泡沫棒子 |
[16:22] | With foam bats. | 互相打来打去 |
[16:24] | Oh, do we have to live in the same old folks’ home? | 哦 难道我们必须住在同一家养老院吗 |
[16:27] | P.J., if we can’t come together | PJ 如果我们不能同心协力 |
[16:29] | And do this one thing for Charlie, | 哪怕仅仅是为小Charlie做一件事 |
[16:31] | We’re never gonna come together on anything. | 那我们就更不可能一起做得成其他任何事了 |
[16:34] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[16:36] | We can do this… For Charlie. | 我们一定可以做成这件事的 为了Charlie |
[16:40] | For Charlie. | 为了Charlie |
[16:41] | So… | 那么 |
[16:44] | What do you want to do now? | 那你现在想干什么 |
[16:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:49] | I wish we could hurry up and save this treehouse | 真希望我们可以快点成功挽救这个小树屋 |
[16:51] | So we could get the heck out of this treehouse. | 这样我们才能尽早从这鬼地方出去 |
[16:56] | They’re still up in that tree. | 他们还呆在那树上呢 |
[16:58] | You said they’d be down by now. | 你不是说他俩这会儿该下来了吗 |
[17:00] | Well, I thought they would be. | 这个嘛 我是那样想来着 |
[17:02] | Why is there a plastic hook in my steak? | 为啥我这块牛扒上有一个塑料钩子呢 |
[17:05] | Eat around it. | 别吃下去就行 |
[17:08] | You know, when you think about it, | 其实 仔细想想这事儿 |
[17:09] | This is actually kind of nice. I mean, Teddy and P.J. | 这还挺不错的 我是说 Teddy和PJ这俩孩子 |
[17:12] | Are finally working together on something. I’m proud of them. | 总算能同心合力一起做点事儿了 我很为他们自豪 |
[17:15] | Whose side are you on, | 你到底站在哪边啊 |
[17:17] | Ours or the rebels? | 我党还是叛乱分子 |
[17:20] | The rebels? | 你管叫他们“叛乱分子” |
[17:22] | Okay, you realize | 得了 你应该晓得 |
[17:23] | We’re not actually at war, right? | 这又不是真的战争 对吧 |
[17:26] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[17:28] | For that to happen, someone would have to issue | 因为如果是那样的话 必须有人先发表一份 |
[17:30] | A formal declaration of war… | 正式的宣战宣言 |
[17:32] | Which should almost be done printing out. | 嗯 就是这会儿应该已经打印出来的那张 |
[17:36] | Bob, they’re doing exactly what we taught them to do. | 老公 他们正按着我们教育他们的精神去做事 |
[17:38] | They’re standing up for what they believe in. | 他们为了自己的信念而坚持立场 |
[17:39] | Well, you know what? Now we’re going to teach them | 好了 你知道不 我们现在得教他们另一套了 |
[17:41] | Don’t mess with Daddy. | 不要把老爹惹毛了 |
[17:43] | Gabe, go get your water balloon launcher. | Gabe 去把你的充水气球弹弓拿来 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[17:46] | Gabe, sit. | Gabe 坐下 |
[17:47] | Bob, you’re taking this too far. | 老公 你这样就有点过头了 |
[17:49] | No I’m not. And I gave you an order, mister. | 我并没有 还有我已经给你下了命令了 先生 |
[17:51] | Gabe, stand down. | Gabe 不许走 |
[17:55] | Sorry, Dad, but I’m a little more afraid of Mom. | 不好意思 老爸 不过我更怕妈妈一些 |
[18:00] | Fine. I’ll fight this battle myself. | 好吧 我就孤军作战好了 |
[18:07] | Hey, sweetheart, you’re not really afraid of me, are you? | 嘿 小甜心 你不是真的怕我吧 |
[18:10] | A little. | 有点儿 |
[18:11] | Good. | 那很好 |
[18:19] | I’m giving you one last chance to come down! | 我给你们最后一次机会让你们下来 |
[18:23] | Okay! All right! | 好的 我明白了 |
[18:27] | I don’t like doing this, but you’ve forced my hand! | 我也不想诉诸武力 不过这都是你们逼的 |
[18:37] | Oh, come on! So lucky! | 哦 怎么会这样 你们够走运的 |
[18:39] | You got so lucky! You know what? | 你们走狗屎运了 知道不 小鬼们 |
[18:40] | Next one’s coming right through the window! | 下一发炮弹可就要直直地穿进窗子啦 |
[18:42] | Oh, yeah? Take that! | 是吗 吃我一弹 |
[18:49] | What are you doing? | 你怎么也上去了 |
[18:51] | Fightin’ the power! | 向强权开战 |
[18:53] | But we’re the power. | 可我们是掌权者啊 |
[18:55] | The kids are right. This treehouse is worth saving. | 孩子们是对的 小树屋应该被保留 |
[18:59] | What is going on over here? | 这里乱糟糟的到底闹腾啥呢 |
[19:01] | You know, this really isn’t a good time, Mrs. Dabney. | 这可真不是聊天的好时间 Dabney太太 |
[19:04] | You’d better get a handle on that family of yours | 你最好去好好地驾驭自己的家人 |
[19:06] | ‘Cause right now, it looks like they’re kicking your butt. | 因为就目前而看 似乎他们不把你当回事 |
[19:09] | Would you let me deal with this, please? | 劳您大驾 你能让我自己处理这事儿吗 行吗 |
[19:11] | You’d better, ’cause hercules is getting kinda lonely. | 最好快点 因为大力神觉得有点寂寞 |
[19:14] | I’m thinking of getting another dog. | 我正考虑再多养一只狗呢 |
[19:18] | Are you threatening me? | 你现在是要威胁我吗 |
[19:19] | This one’s gonna be female… | 再弄一只母狗来 |
[19:21] | Might even have some puppies. | 他们可能还能生一窝狗宝宝呢 |
[19:26] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[19:28] | You go get them down. | 你去把他们弄下来 |
[19:30] | Time to put on the big pants! | 该是展现一家之主威力的时候啦 |
[19:33] | He’s coming up. | 他要上来啦 |
[19:35] | We have to stop him. | 我们必须拦截他 |
[19:35] | Hold your fire! | 不要开火 |
[19:36] | Careful, | 小心 |
[19:37] | This could be a trick. | 这可能是个陷阱 |
[19:40] | I come in peace. I’ve come to join the resistance. | 我是求和来的 我要加入反抗组织 |
[19:45] | All right! Yeah! | 太好了 好耶 |
[19:47] | That’s right, Mrs. Dabney! | 就是这样 Dabney太太 |
[19:48] | I don’t care about your dog! | 我不在乎你的狗呢 爱咋咋地 |
[19:50] | Oh, the big pants are on | 我确实要释放威力了 |
[19:52] | And they’re staying up here with my family. | 但这是为了捍卫我的家人们 |
[19:56] | We did it! Yes! | 胜利啦 解放啦 |
[19:58] | You can have a treehouse, Charlie. | 你将拥有一个小树屋了 Charlie |
[20:00] | For a long long time. | 会度过好长好长的美好时光的 |
[20:06] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[20:08] | Wait, have we ever all been up here at the same time? | 等一下 我们是不是所有人都爬上去然后超载了 |
[20:22] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吗 |
[20:24] | – Yeah… – I think so. | – 还好 – 没问题 |
[20:26] | Whoa, look! | 哇 看啊 |
[20:35] | Oh, hon! | 哦 小宝贝 |
[20:41] | Was that so hard? | 非要搞得那么惊天动地吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 有成就感嘛 |
[20:46] | Well, the treehouse is down. | 好了 树屋已经倒了 |
[20:48] | So, you’re gonna be bringing your dog in tonight, right? | 那么 你今晚就该把狗领进屋 对吧 |
[20:50] | Oh, hercules doesn’t belong to me. | 哎呀 大力神其实不是我的狗 |
[20:53] | I was just dogsitting for a couple of days. | 我只是帮别人照看两天而已 |
[20:57] | I’m a cat person… | 其实人家是爱猫族 |
[20:59] | And an excellent negotiator. | 同时是一个牛逼的谈判家 |
[21:07] | Do not throw that balloon. | 不要扔那个水球 |
[21:11] | We’re gonna launch that balloon, mister. | 我们用这个弹弓射过去 儿子 |
[21:15] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[21:31] | Well, Charlie, Dad and the boys | 看呀 Charlie 老爸和你的哥哥们 |
[21:33] | Are building you a new treehouse. | 正在给你造一个新的树屋呢 |
[21:35] | So someday you can go up there and play with baby booboo, | 这样以后你就能爬上去和自己的波波宝宝玩了 |
[21:38] | You know, just as soon as we find her head. | 你知道吧 只要我们能找到她的头就行 |
[21:42] | Right now, she’s baby tennis ball. Yeah! | 现在嘛 她就是一个网球头娃娃 耶 |
[21:45] | No, not as much fun. | 哎呀 这可没啥乐的 |
[21:47] | Oh, and I want to recommend that you make the treehouse | 哦 还有我要建议你最好给小树屋立下规定 |
[21:49] | No boys allowed… | 禁止男生进入 |
[21:51] | Especially if that boy weighs as much as Dad, | 特别是如果那个男生的体重和老爸差不多 |
[21:52] | because if you do let him up there, | 因为要是你让他上去了 那可就惨了 |
[21:55] | well, good luck, Charlie. | 好了 祝你好运了 小Charlie |
[22:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:09] | Gabe says he’s more scared of Mom than he is of me. | Gabe说他怕妈妈比怕我更多一些 |
[22:11] | So I’m going to scare him. | 所以我要来吓唬吓唬他 |
[22:20] | Hey, Dad! | 嘿哟 老爸 |
[22:23] | Gabe, honey, did you finish your homework? | Gabe宝贝 你做完功课了吗 |
[22:25] | Ah… Mummy mom. | 哎呀呀 恐怖老妈驾到 |
[22:31] | You’d got it all you don’t. | 你知道自己哪方面不行了吧 |