时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey, Charlie, check this out. | 嘿嘿 小查莉 快看这个 |
[00:08] | Here’s something nobody has ever seen before. | 这幅景象以前可从未被披露过 |
[00:10] | Gabe is brushing his hair | 盖比自己在梳他的头发呀 |
[00:16] | Do you have to videotape everything we do? | 你非得把我们干的所有鸡毛蒜皮的事儿都录下来吗 |
[00:19] | This isn’t a reality show. | 这又不是真人秀节目 |
[00:22] | Oh, I know it’s not reality because | 哈 我知道这已经脱离现实了 |
[00:23] | he took a shower without being asked. | 因为那小子不用别人啰嗦就自己去洗了个澡 |
[00:27] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[00:28] | I think you like someone. | 我觉得啊 你对谁动心了吧 |
[00:29] | What if I do? No big deal. | 是又怎么样 又不是什么大事 |
[00:32] | Are you kidding? Your first crush is a huge deal. | 没开玩笑吧 你的初恋可绝对是大事一件呐 |
[00:35] | Look, she is a girl. I’m a guy. | 听着 男女异性相吸 |
[00:37] | These things happen every day. | 这种事每天都会发生 |
[00:39] | Not to you. | 可没发生在你身上过呀 |
[00:40] | I know. Can you believe it? | 我知道呀 姐姐你也不相信吧 |
[00:42] | Hey, kids, come on, let’s go. | 好了 孩子们 快点 我们走吧 |
[00:46] | P.J. Honey, can you watch charlie after school? | PJ 亲爱的 你放学后能照看一下查莉吗 |
[00:49] | I have to work. | 我得上班 |
[00:50] | I can’t. I’m working too. | 不行啊 我也有工作 |
[00:52] | I can take charlie with me if you want. | 如果你觉得行 那我可以带着查莉一起送外卖去 |
[00:53] | You want to help your big brother deliver chicken? | 你想帮忙你大哥去送鸡肉外卖吗 |
[00:56] | Or you could come to the hospital | 不然你也可以选去医院 |
[00:58] | And help mommy change bedpans. | 帮妈妈给病人换尿盆 |
[01:00] | You take her. | 还是你带着她吧 |
[01:04] | Gabe, are you wearing aftershave? | 盖比 你是不是用了刮胡水 |
[01:07] | A little. | 一点点啊 |
[01:08] | Why would you do that? You’re not shaving yet. | 你干嘛要用那个 你又没有胡子可刮 |
[01:10] | As long as we’re being logical, | 如果凡事都要问个为什么的话 |
[01:12] | why do you still have a comb? | 那你为什么仍然保留着梳子呢 |
[01:15] | Get in the car. | 赶快上车 |
[01:20] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:21] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:23] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:25] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:27] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:29] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:32] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:35] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:39] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:41] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:42] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[01:45] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:47] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:49] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:52] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:54] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:57] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:03] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:18] | Okay, this is my chance. | 很好 现在是我的好机会 |
[02:20] | Don’t blow it. | 可别搞砸了 |
[02:27] | Say something to her. | 快去跟她搭讪吧 |
[02:30] | H-h-hi, Kit. | 嗨 凯蒂 |
[02:32] | Hellllooo, Kit! | 你好啊 凯蒂 |
[02:35] | Yo yo yo, Kit! | 哟 哟 哟 凯蒂 |
[02:41] | My mouth’s so dry. | 我嘴巴好干啊 |
[02:44] | I need juice. | 得先喝点果汁 |
[02:55] | It’s juice. This is not pee. | 这是果汁啦 不是尿裤子 |
[03:05] | That went well. | 进展不错 |
[03:19] | Is your sister home? | 你姐姐在家吗 |
[03:21] | Yes. | 在 |
[03:28] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[03:29] | Mrs. Dabney with her stupid questions. | 达布尼太太来问个蠢问题 |
[03:39] | I have a follow-up question– | 我的问题还有后续呢 |
[03:43] | May I speak to your sister? | 我可以找你姐姐问话吗 |
[03:45] | What can I do for you, mrs. Dabney? | 有什么我可以效劳的 达布尼太太 |
[03:47] | I’m going out of town for a couple of days | 我要出城几天 |
[03:49] | And I was wondering if y’d be kind enough | 我想知道你是不是够友善 |
[03:51] | to look after my cat Caboodle. | 可以帮我照顾我的猫卡不多 |
[03:53] | Oh, I don’t know. I’m awfully busy. | 哦 我不晓得耶 我最近忙死了 |
[03:56] | I’ll pay you $20 a day. | 一天付你二十块 |
[03:57] | My schedule just opened up. | 我的时间表刚刚空出来 |
[04:00] | Mm-hmm. | 很好 |
[04:01] | I can trust you, right? | 我可以信任你的 对吧 |
[04:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:04] | You do seem to be | 你确实算是 |
[04:06] | the least disturbed of all the Duncan kids. | 邓肯家孩子们中最不烦人的一个 |
[04:10] | What an almost sweet thing to say. | 几乎算是很好的恭维话了呢 |
[04:13] | You need to know that Caboodle | 你要知道 卡不多 |
[04:15] | Is the most important thing in the world to me. | 是我在这世上最珍贵的宝贝 |
[04:17] | How’s mr. Dabney doing? | 达布尼先生最近怎样啊 |
[04:18] | Like I said, love that Caboodle. | 反正照我说的做 好好待卡不多 |
[04:28] | Who is it? | 谁呀 |
[04:31] | Kwikki Chikki. | 咕唧鸡外卖 |
[04:32] | Oh, hello. | 哦 你好 |
[04:35] | Hi, it’s $21.07. | 总价是二十一元七分 |
[04:36] | Oh, okay. Who is this cutie pie? | 好的 那这个小可爱是谁啊 |
[04:39] | I’m p.J. | 我叫PJ |
[04:42] | I meant the other cutie pie. | 我说的是另一个小可爱 |
[04:44] | Oh, this is Charlie. She’s my baby sister. | 喔 她叫查莉 是我的小妹妹 |
[04:47] | Why, isn’t she the most precious thing in the whole world? | 难道她不是这世上最让人珍爱的小宝贝吗 |
[04:50] | Yeah, my mom’s at the hospital, | 是啊 我妈妈在医院里 |
[04:52] | so I’m looking after her. | 所以我要照看她 |
[04:53] | Oh, you poor dear. | 哦 你这个小可怜 |
[04:56] | Keep the change. | 不用找钱了 |
[04:57] | Are you sure? This is almost a $20 tip. | 你确定吗 这可差不多有二十元的小费耶 |
[05:00] | Oh, you need it more than I do, | 唉 你比我更需要它 |
[05:02] | What with your mom being in the hospital and all. | 拿去给在医院的妈妈买点什么吧 |
[05:04] | Oh, you think my mom is in– | 咦 你以为我妈妈是住 |
[05:09] | I’m not gonna lie to you. It’s been hard. | 我不骗您 我们确实很艰难 |
[05:12] | Enjoy your chicken. | 请享用您的鸡肉吧 |
[05:17] | Charlie, welcome to the chicken delivery business. | 查莉啊 欢迎加入鸡肉外卖行业 |
[05:26] | Give him dry food twice a day | 每天喂两次猫粮 |
[05:28] | And make sure his water bowl is always filled. | 并确保它的水碗里总是加满水 |
[05:30] | Oh, and my sister Virginia is coming by later for a play date. | 还有我妹妹维吉妮亚稍后会过来一起玩 |
[05:33] | You want me to have a play date with your sister? | 你想要我和你妹妹一起玩 |
[05:37] | Not you– Caboodle. | 不是你 是卡不多 |
[05:39] | Virginia brings her cat Stanley over. | 维吉妮亚会带来她的猫 斯坦利 |
[05:42] | What a ridiculous name for a cat. | 猫的名字这么滑稽啊 |
[05:44] | Caboodle? | 你说卡不多吗 |
[05:44] | Stanley | 我是说斯坦利 |
[05:47] | Oh, I should go. | 哦 我要走了 |
[05:50] | But so my little Caboodie won’t make a scene, | 但我的小卡不多多可就要不高兴了 |
[05:53] | You need to distract him. | 你要逗逗他让他分心 |
[05:54] | Should I pretend to be a mouse? | 我要装成耗子吗 |
[05:56] | Yes. | 当然 |
[05:58] | I was joking. | 我是说笑的 |
[06:00] | I wasn’t. | 我可不说笑 |
[06:01] | The cat seems fine to me. | 我看这猫现在就挺好啊 |
[06:03] | I’m paying you. | 我可是付钱让你干事的 |
[06:04] | Now put him down and act like a mouse. | 现在放下他然后去扮耗子吧 |
[06:11] | Squeak squeak. | 吱吱 吱吱 |
[06:13] | You can do better than that. | 你能扮得更像一点么 |
[06:14] | Bare your teeth, wiggle your nose | 要龇牙咧嘴皱鼻子 |
[06:16] | And act like you’re eating a piece of cheese. | 扮成你正在偷奶酪吃 |
[06:23] | Now keep doing that for 20 minutes, | 现在继续这样扮二十分钟 |
[06:25] | And he should be fine. Goodbye, my Caboodle. | 他就会很安分的 再见了 小卡不多宝贝 |
[06:33] | Teddy honey, did you lose something? | 泰迪宝贝 你在找什么东西吗 |
[06:37] | Only my dignity. | 找我刚丢的尊严 |
[06:45] | Mom, can you help me with something? | 妈妈 你能帮我一下吗 |
[06:47] | Sure, honey. What can I do for you? | 当然可以啦 亲爱的 你要我帮什么 |
[06:49] | Well, I have this friend | 那个嘛 我有个朋友 |
[06:51] | And he needs to know how to talk to girls. | 他想要知道怎么和女孩们聊天 |
[06:54] | Does this friend have a name? | 这朋友叫什么名字 |
[06:57] | No-orman. | 诺曼(无名氏) |
[07:01] | No-orman. | 诺曼 |
[07:03] | That’s an odd name. | 真是个奇怪的名字 |
[07:05] | Well, I think he’s from No-orway. | 那个 我想他是挪威来的 |
[07:09] | Gabe honey, I’m your mom. | 盖比宝贝啊 我是你妈耶 |
[07:13] | You don’t have to be embarrassed | 你不用觉得难为情的 |
[07:15] | About telling me about your first crushy-wushy. | 来告诉我你的初恋故事吧 |
[07:18] | I’m just gonna go look it up on the internet. | 我还是到网上去搜索一下好了 |
[07:20] | No no no, it’s okay. | 别别别 没问题的 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[07:24] | Okay, so what have you said to her so far? | 那么 你之前跟她说过什么没 |
[07:28] | Um, I said, | 嗯 我有说啊 |
[07:29] | “that was juice, not pee.” | 我说的是“这是果汁 不是尿” |
[07:33] | And then she walked away. | 然后她就走掉了 |
[07:35] | Oh, no-orman. | 哦 不会吧 无名氏 |
[07:37] | Every time I get near her, | 每次我一靠近她 |
[07:40] | My heart starts pounding, my hands get all sweaty | 我就手心冒汗 心脏扑通乱跳 |
[07:43] | And I can’t speak. | 话都说不出来 |
[07:45] | Oh, you’ve got it bad. | 哦 你痴情得够严重的 |
[07:49] | I remember my first crush. | 我想起自己的初恋时光了 |
[07:52] | Was it dad? | 你的初恋不是老爸吗 |
[07:53] | Sure, why not? | 当然 怎会不是呢 |
[07:56] | So what do I do? How do I talk to her? | 那我该怎么办啊 我要怎么对她开口呢 |
[08:00] | Well, when you start to get a little nervous, | 听好啊 当你觉得开始紧张时 |
[08:03] | Just ask her questions. Let her do the talking. | 你就去问她问题 让她去讲话就行了 |
[08:06] | Find things you have in common. | 找到你们共同的兴趣 |
[08:08] | So just ask her stuff and listen to the answers? | 所以只要问问她然后自己听她回答吗 |
[08:12] | That sounds easy. | 听上去倒蛮简单的 |
[08:13] | Sure. | 你可以的 |
[08:14] | Relationships are a piece of cake. | 感情上的事不过是小菜一碟 |
[08:17] | That’s why married people are always so happy. | 这就是为何已婚人士总是这么幸福快乐 |
[08:23] | Did dad ever get nervous talking to you? | 老爸以前追你时说话会紧张吗 |
[08:26] | Oh, when your dad and I first started dating | 哦 你爸和我第一次约会时 |
[08:28] | We didn’t do a lot of talking. Mostly we just– | 我们基本上没讲什么话 大多数时间我们都是在 |
[08:30] | Just what? | 在做什么 |
[08:37] | Played checkers– | 在玩西洋棋 |
[08:40] | Lots and lots of checkers. | 玩了很久很久的西洋棋呢 |
[08:51] | Hey, dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[08:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:56] | You’re taking care of Charlie tomorrow afternoon, right? | 明天下午是你要照看查莉的 对吧 |
[08:58] | I believe I am. | 我想是轮到我了 |
[09:00] | You know, I was thinking maybe | 你看 我在想也许可以 |
[09:02] | she should come to work with me. | 带着她一起去送外卖 |
[09:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:05] | Because I feel I didn’t do enough to help out | 因为我觉得 在泰迪和盖比小的时候 |
[09:08] | When Teddy and Gabe were babies. | 我都没有怎么帮上足够的忙 |
[09:10] | Enough? You didn’t do anything. | 你说足够吗 你根本就没帮忙 |
[09:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:16] | And it haunts me. | 现在我觉得内疚了 |
[09:18] | It haunts you? | 你还会为这个内疚啊 |
[09:20] | Yes. | 真的呀 |
[09:22] | That’s why I have to make it up to you with Charlie. | 所以我想通过照顾查莉来补偿你们 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[09:28] | I’ll miss you, dad. | 我会想你的 老爸 |
[09:34] | Oh, that boy’s up to something. | 哦 那小鬼肯定在打什么小算盘 |
[09:37] | I should probably get into this. | 看来我得去管管这事儿 |
[09:40] | Eh, he’s all the way upstairs. | 算了 反正他就在楼上跑不掉 |
[09:56] | Listen and find things in common. | 聆听并寻找共同话题 |
[09:58] | Listen and find things in common. | 听她说 找到共同点 |
[10:04] | – Hi. – Hi. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[10:11] | Tell me about yourself. | 给我说说你自己吧 |
[10:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:15] | I mean, only if you want to. | 我是说如果你愿意的话 |
[10:17] | Okay, what do you want to know? | 好吧 你想知道些什么呢 |
[10:20] | Tell me about your family. | 说说你的家人吧 |
[10:22] | Oh, the family. | 哦 家人啊 |
[10:24] | Actually there’s not much to tell. | 其实没什么好说的 |
[10:25] | I’m an only child. | 我是独生女 |
[10:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:29] | Cool. | 那很好啊 |
[10:31] | What else? | 还有什么吗 |
[10:32] | Well, my parents are divorced. | 嗯 我爸妈离婚了 |
[10:35] | Mine too. | 我家也是 |
[10:36] | Who do you live with? | 你跟谁住啊 |
[10:38] | Who do you live with? | 你又是跟着谁呢 |
[10:39] | My mom. | 我跟我妈的 |
[10:40] | Me too. | 我也是啊 |
[10:42] | Wow, we really have a lot in common. | 哇 我们真的有很多共同点 |
[10:44] | You know, I had a feeling we might. | 你知道吗 我早就有这个预感了 |
[10:48] | Want half of a peanut-butter sandwich? | 你想要吃一半花生酱三明治吗 |
[10:50] | No, thanks. I’m allergic to peanuts. | 谢谢不用了 我对花生过敏 |
[10:53] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:06] | You dnt do much, do you? | 你不太爱动 是吧 |
[11:10] | Hey hey, catch. | 嘿看着 去抓呀 |
[11:14] | Or stay. | 还是别动好了 |
[11:20] | Good cat. | 乖猫咪 |
[11:28] | Mrs. Dabney, why are you back here? | 达布尼太太 你怎么回来啦 |
[11:30] | Oh, I’m not Estelle. I’m her sister Virginia. | 哦 我不是伊斯泰尔啦 我是她妹妹维吉妮亚 |
[11:33] | Wow, you really look like Mrs. Dabney. | 哇 你看上去真的很像达布尼太太 |
[11:37] | Except for my laugh lines. | 但是我有微笑纹 |
[11:38] | Estelle doesn’t have any of those. | 伊斯泰尔是一条也没有 |
[11:43] | Gabe, this is mrs. Dabney’s twin sister Virginia. | 盖比 这位是达布尼太太的孪生妹妹维吉妮亚女士 |
[11:45] | This is my brother gabe. | 他是我弟弟盖比 |
[11:47] | Oh, you look like a nice little boy. | 哦 你看上去是个很棒的小男孩 |
[11:49] | Would you like some candy? | 要不要吃糖果呀 |
[11:50] | Only if you eat one first. | 除非你自己先吃一个我看 |
[11:54] | You’re as cute as the dickens. | 你就跟小恶魔一样可爱呢 |
[11:56] | Okay, this is dang freaky. | 好吧 真是古怪的感觉 |
[11:58] | Okay, Stanley. | 好了 斯坦利 |
[12:01] | Let’s go play with Caboodle. | 去和卡不多玩玩吧 |
[12:06] | Here we go. | 我们来啰 |
[12:13] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[12:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[12:15] | Caboodle always gets excited when Stanley arrives. | 卡不多每次见到斯坦利 一定都会很兴奋的呀 |
[12:18] | He’s just been lying on the couch all day. | 他已经这样躺在沙发上一天了 |
[12:20] | Do you think he’s sick? | 你觉得他是病了吗 |
[12:21] | You’d better hope not. | 你最好祈祷没有 |
[12:23] | I’d hate to be in your shoes | 我可不希望是在你照看他的时候 |
[12:24] | If something happened to my sister’s baby. | 我姐的宝贝发生什么意外 |
[12:26] | Well, it’s not my fault. | 可这又不是我的错 |
[12:28] | She’d understand that, right? | 她应该能理解的 对吧 |
[12:29] | Oh, yeah. She’s very understanding. | 哦对啊 她是个特别能宽容理解的人 |
[12:36] | Come on, caboodle, perk up. | 来吧 卡不多 打起精神来 |
[12:38] | This does not look good. | 一点反应也没 |
[12:40] | Oh, I know what will cheer you up– | 哦 我知道怎样可以让你有精神了 |
[12:42] | Mr. Mouse, right? | 耗子先生 对不对啊 |
[12:45] | This does not look good either. | 这也没用 |
[12:56] | The whole family’s pitching in to help out with Charlie, | 所以我们全家都同心协力来帮忙照顾小查莉 |
[13:00] | Because my mom’s in the hospital. | 因为我妈妈在医院里 |
[13:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:10] | And thank you. | 也要谢谢你呀 |
[13:14] | Used to be her Halloween costume, | 这本来是她的万圣节装扮 |
[13:18] | But with mom in the hospital, | 但是因为妈妈在医院 |
[13:19] | We can’t afford to buy her a winter coat– | 我们没钱给她买冬天的外套了 |
[13:23] | A new winter coat. | 一件新的冬装啊 |
[13:31] | Is your mom any better? | 你妈妈好些了吗 |
[13:32] | The same, | 还是老样子 |
[13:34] | But we’re trying to be brave. | 但我们都在努力坚强 |
[13:37] | You poor thing. | 可怜的小东西 |
[13:39] | Aww. | 唉 |
[13:41] | It’s hardest on the little ones. | 对我这小妹来说是最难受的 |
[13:43] | Whenever we visit mom in the hospital, | 每次我们去医院看妈妈 |
[13:46] | Charlie does this. | 查莉都会这样 |
[13:48] | Mama mama mama. | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[13:50] | Warren, get out here! | 沃伦 赶紧出来 |
[13:52] | And bring your wallet! | 把你的钱包也拿来 |
[14:01] | Thanks for coming on such short notice, Dr. Tushy. | 谢谢您这么临时赶过来 塔希医生(音屁股) |
[14:03] | It’s pronounced “Tushy.” | 那个词发音是 图希 |
[14:05] | you don’t have to thank me. | 你不用谢我 |
[14:07] | Caboodle Dabney is one of my favorite patients. | 卡不多·达布尼是我最喜爱的病人之一 |
[14:11] | I didn’t know veterinarians made house calls. | 我不知道兽医也可以上门看诊的呢 |
[14:14] | Oh, they don’t. I’m a therapist. | 兽医是不会 我是精神治疗师 |
[14:16] | A therapist for cats? | 给猫咪做精神治疗 |
[14:18] | And birds. But never at the same time. | 也接受禽类服务 不过决不能安排在同一时间 |
[14:21] | You only make that mistake once. | 你就试试看犯那么一次错好了 |
[14:26] | Uh-huh. Huh. | 唔 这样啊 |
[14:32] | Oh. | 原来如此 |
[14:35] | So what’s wrong with caboodle? | 那么卡不多到底怎么啦 |
[14:37] | Well, his aura is off. His chakras are out of line. | 看来他的灵光不稳 他的元神也不协调了 |
[14:41] | How’s his poop? | 他大便怎么样 |
[14:43] | Fine. How’s yours? | 很好啊 你的呢 |
[14:46] | Well, that’s a little personal, | 哦 那可有点属于私隐范围了 |
[14:48] | But since you ask, super good and getting better. | 不过既然你问了 我就说吧 我的特棒而且越来越好了 |
[14:53] | Maybe we should get back to the cat, Dr. Tushy. | 也许我们应该还是说回到猫咪吧 特希医生 |
[14:56] | It’s “Tushy.” | 是图希啦 |
[14:57] | Tushy. | 突希 |
[14:59] | Huh-uh, tushy. | 不对 图希 |
[15:01] | Tushy? | 土希吗 |
[15:01] | Tushy Tushy Tushy. | 图希 图希 图希 |
[15:06] | Do you have a first name? | 我可以叫你的名而不是姓吗 |
[15:07] | Tish. | 我名字是提希 |
[15:08] | Tish Tushy? | 提希·图希 |
[15:10] | “Doctor.” | 要加医生的敬称哦 |
[15:11] | Anyway, can you fix him? | 随便吧 你能治好他吗 |
[15:18] | No. | 不行 |
[15:19] | But you can. Caboodle is feeling abandoned. | 不过你可以 卡不多觉得是被遗弃了 |
[15:23] | He needs to know he’s safe and secure. | 他需要安全感 |
[15:26] | Now close your eyes and send him a thought | 现在你闭上双眼 把你的思想传递给他 |
[15:29] | To let him know you care. | 让他知道你对他的爱和关心 |
[15:32] | Can’t you give him a shot or–? | 你能不能就给他打一针什么的吗 |
[15:33] | Send him a thought. | 把你的思想传递给他吧 |
[15:35] | Send him a thought. Send him a thought. | 传递思想 传递思想 |
[15:39] | Do you have a thought? | 你现在有什么想法 |
[15:40] | Oh, I’m having a few of them. | 喔 我可是有好些想法呢 |
[15:56] | Kit. | 凯蒂 |
[15:58] | Hi, Gabe. | 你好啊 盖比 |
[15:59] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来啦 |
[16:00] | I told my mom all about you | 我跟妈妈讲了你的事 |
[16:01] | And we just wanted to say hi. | 我们就是想过来问候一下 |
[16:03] | Yeah, it is so wonderful that Kit met someone | 是啊 凯蒂真幸运能遇上 |
[16:06] | With a family just like ours. | 和我们相同境遇的家庭 是多么好的事啊 |
[16:08] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[16:11] | Do you mind if we come in? | 我们可以进去吗 |
[16:12] | Yeah, sure, I guess. | 当然可以 我猜没问题 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:19] | You know, I’ll actually be right back. | 不好意思 我去去就回 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 随意哈 |
[16:27] | I have a big problem. What are you doing? | 我遇到大麻烦了 你在干嘛呀 |
[16:30] | I’m readjusting caboodle’s aura. Duh. | 我在重建卡不多的灵光呢 呸 |
[16:34] | I’m in big trouble. | 我遇到大麻烦了 |
[16:36] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[16:37] | The girl I like is here with her mom. | 我喜欢的那个女孩子带着她妈妈来我们家了 |
[16:39] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么问题啊 |
[16:40] | I told her mom and dad are divorced | 我告诉她说爸妈离婚了 |
[16:42] | And I’m an only child. What am I gonna do? | 还有我是独生子 现在我该怎么办 |
[16:44] | Okay, the first thing you’re gonna do is calm down. | 好吧 首先你要先冷静下来 |
[16:47] | Your negative energy is upsetting the cat. | 你的负面能量正使猫咪更消沉呢 |
[16:50] | You gotta help me. | 你一定要帮帮我呀 |
[16:52] | Okay, relax, | 好了 放松 |
[16:54] | Or later you’re gonna have trouble with your poop. | 不然之后你大便就也会有麻烦了 |
[16:57] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[16:58] | Fine, I’ll go and get rid of them. | 好的 我出去打发他们 |
[17:00] | Wait, they can’t know you’re my sister. | 等等 不能让她们知道你是我姐姐呀 |
[17:01] | Right, so I will be somebody else. | 对 那么我假装成别人 |
[17:07] | Hi, I’m Teddy, the housekeeper. See? | 嗨 我是泰迪 是钟点工 看到没 |
[17:11] | Hi, I’m Dana. This is Kit. | 你好 我是黛娜 我女儿凯蒂 |
[17:13] | Why are you wearing a cat? | 你为什么把猫咪戴在身上呀 |
[17:15] | Because in my country we have a saying | 因为在我的祖国有句谚语叫做 |
[17:19] | “the house looks its best when a cat’s on your chest.” | 猫咪在怀 房子不坏 |
[17:24] | What country is that? | 那是什么国家呀 |
[17:28] | Canada. | 加拿大 |
[17:30] | Mrs. Duncan isn’t home and I have a house to clean, | 邓肯太太不在家 我还要打扫屋子 |
[17:34] | So as we say in my country, “oot.” | 所以在我家乡的俗话就是 “去吧” |
[17:36] | “oot oot.” | 去吧 去吧 |
[17:38] | Okay, could you just tell her we stopped by? | 好的 能请你转告他妈妈说我们来过吗 |
[17:40] | You betcha. | 没问题 |
[17:42] | Hey, everybody. | 嗨 大家好 |
[17:44] | Who’s that? | 那是谁啊 |
[17:45] | That’s the chicken delivery guy. | 那是送鸡块外卖的伙计 |
[17:47] | Dude, what’s with the cat? | 姐们 你戴着个猫干啥啊 |
[17:49] | None of your business. | 不管你的事 |
[17:50] | And don’t call me “dude,” chicken delivery guy. | 还有别叫我姐们 送鸡块外卖的小子 |
[17:54] | Now come out to the porch | 现在跟我到玄关外去 |
[17:56] | Where I will teach you how to use a doorbell. | 我来教你怎么用门铃 |
[17:58] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道奇怪之处在哪里吗 |
[18:00] | He didn’t have any chicken. | 他根本没带鸡块来啊 |
[18:02] | He’s just here to take our order. | 他只是过来先给我们送点餐单 |
[18:05] | Then another guy comes and delivers it. | 然后别的伙计再送餐过来 |
[18:07] | It’s not a good system. | 这是个很低效的运作系统 |
[18:11] | I’m the chicken delivery guy. | 对 我就是送鸡肉外卖的伙计 |
[18:13] | See? | 看到没 |
[18:15] | That is such an adorable baby. Is she–? | 这真是个多么可爱的宝宝 她是不是 |
[18:18] | Part of the promotion. Right, P.J., | 她是现在的促销活动宣传 对吧 PJ |
[18:21] | Which may or may not be your name? | PJ是不是你的名字来着 |
[18:23] | That’s right. A promotion. | 说的对 现在是我们的促销期 |
[18:25] | Kwikki chikki is introducing | 咕唧鸡店正在宣传 |
[18:28] | Baby back ribs. | 烤嫩肉肋排呀 |
[18:30] | And they make you carry around a baby? | 他们居然真的让你带着一个宝宝到处跑 |
[18:33] | That comes from corporate. | 是公司上层决定的 |
[18:35] | They have no idea what it’s like out in the field. | 他们根本不知道基层员工的艰辛 |
[18:40] | Look who’s here. Who is here? | 看谁来啦 他是谁呀 |
[18:43] | Hi, I’m Bob. | 嗨 我是鲍伯 |
[18:44] | The exterminator. | 他是个除害专员 |
[18:47] | Yeah, I’m a little more than that. | 是啊 但我比那更高阶一点 |
[18:49] | Why are you wearing a cat? | 你干嘛背着个猫在身上 |
[18:50] | Oh, forget the cat. There is a skunk in the backyard | 哎呀 别管猫了 后院里有一只臭鼬 |
[18:52] | And I demand you go exterminate it right now. | 我要求你赶快去把那玩意给除了 |
[18:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么胡话 |
[18:57] | Skunks don’t come out during the day. | 臭鼬白天根本不出来的 |
[18:58] | Well, then go out and tell him that. | 好吧 那你就出去告诉他们别出来 |
[19:01] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[19:02] | He does good work, but he’s a little chatty. | 他很专业的 就是有些啰嗦 |
[19:05] | Mom? No! | 老妈 不会吧 |
[19:07] | Well, hello to you too. | 好吧 你也好 |
[19:09] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[19:10] | Hi, I’m Dana. I’m Kit’s mom. | 你好我是黛娜 是凯蒂的妈妈 |
[19:12] | I’m Amy. | 我是艾米 |
[19:13] | This baby is so cute. | 这个宝宝好可爱呀 |
[19:15] | Isn’t she? | 她果然是吧 |
[19:16] | She sure makes me want some baby back ribs. | 她确实让我都想吃烤肋排了 |
[19:21] | Beg pardon? | 你说啥 |
[19:23] | No skunk back there. Oh, hey, sweetie. | 后院根本没臭鼬 哦你回来啦 甜心 |
[19:24] | Hey. | 亲爱的 |
[19:26] | Wow, you’re very friendly with the exterminator. | 哇 你对灭害员可真够友好的 |
[19:29] | I do sleep next to him every night. | 我确实每晚都睡在他旁边 |
[19:30] | I didn’t realize you had a boyfriend. | 我都不知道你已经有男朋友了 |
[19:32] | She’s got a what? | 他有啥 |
[19:33] | The exterminator is your boyfriend. | 灭害员是你的男朋友呀 |
[19:35] | The exterminator is my husband. | 这个灭害专家是我的老公 |
[19:37] | So you remarried? | 那你是再婚啰 |
[19:38] | I was never divorced. | 我从来没离过婚啊 |
[19:39] | Well, Kit told me you were. | 可是凯蒂告诉我你离婚了 |
[19:41] | Because that’s what gabe told me. | 因为那是盖比告诉我的 |
[19:48] | I may have told a teeny little lie. | 我也许是说了一个特别微不足道的谎话 |
[19:53] | Sorry. I just wanted you to like me. | 对不起 我只是希望你喜欢我 |
[19:55] | Gabe, you should have just told me the truth. | 盖比 你应该对我说实话的 |
[19:58] | I know. And I promise, | 我知道 我现在保证 |
[19:59] | From now on I’ll always be completely honest with you. | 从现在起 我将一直完全诚实地对待你 |
[20:01] | I’m back. | 我回来啦 |
[20:03] | Now who’s this? | 这人又是谁啊 |
[20:04] | That’s either virginia who’s nice and gives out candy | 她要么是友善到处发糖的维吉妮亚 |
[20:07] | Or Mrs. Dabney– her evil twin. | 要么就是她那邪恶的孪生姐姐 达布尼太太 |
[20:09] | We’re out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[20:19] | Well, Charlie, the good news is Caboodle’s fine. | 好吧 查莉 好消息是卡不多没事了 |
[20:22] | Turns out all he needed was a trip to the litter box. | 总算知道了 他需要的只是去垃圾桶附近转转 |
[20:25] | But the bad news is Gabe’s romance with Kit is over. | 但坏消息是 盖比和凯蒂的罗曼史算是完了 |
[20:29] | Well, the good news is | 不过 我的好消息是 |
[20:31] | I don’t have to shower anymore. | 我再也不用洗澡了 |
[20:32] | That’s really good news. | 这还真是好消息 |
[20:35] | So if your brother gabe | 那么要是你遇到你的哥哥盖比 |
[20:37] | goes to give you a hug, | 想要过来抱抱你 |
[20:39] | Well, good luck, Charlie. | 可就祝你好运喽 查莉 |
[20:41] | Don’t worry. That won’t happen. | 别担心 我才不会抱你呢 |
[20:47] | Hey, mom, Charlie and I have to work a double tomorrow. | 老妈 查莉明天要和我一起去上班 |
[20:50] | What? Why do you keep taking Charlie to work? | 怎么搞的 你干嘛一直要带着查莉出去上班呢 |
[20:54] | Because I love her. | 因为我爱她啊 |
[21:01] | Nobody? | 没人去吗 |
[21:09] | May I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[21:11] | I just wanted to drop off this casserole. | 我就是想拿这盘菜给你 |
[21:14] | Excuse me? | 请问为啥 |
[21:15] | Well, with P.J.’s mom being in the hospital | 那个 因为PJ的妈妈在住院 |
[21:18] | And him practically having to raise Charlie on his own– | 他几乎要独自抚养着小查莉 |
[21:23] | It’s just so sad. | 真是太感伤了 |
[21:26] | You think– | 啊 你以为 |
[21:28] | Gosh, that smells good. | 天 闻起来真香啊 |
[21:32] | It is sad. | 确实很感伤啊 |
[21:35] | – I find when people are in need– – Thank you. | -我觉得当人们在需要时 -多谢你了 |
[21:40] | Kids, dinner’s ready. | 孩子们 晚饭有了 |
[22:00] | It’s open. | 门开着呢 |
[22:04] | There’s another one? | 怎么还有一个 |
[22:10] | There’s another one? | 又来了一个啊 |
[22:11] | What? | 见鬼啊 |
[22:12] | I don’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[22:13] | We’re the world famous quintuplets, Wisconsin. | 我们就是来自威斯康星州举世闻名的五胞胎姐妹 |
[22:16] | We were the biggest news story of 1958. | 我们可是一九五八年最著名的传奇故事呢 |
[22:19] | This was supposed to be a family reunion. | 这次本该是家庭团圆会的 |
[22:22] | What happened? | 怎么没聚成 |
[22:23] | Estelle kicked us out. That woman’s not right. | 伊斯泰尔把我们赶出来了 那女人真是有病 |
[22:27] | Tell me about it! | 深有同感啊 |