时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Uh-oh, Charlie, look at your tummy. | 喔唷 查莉 快看你圆滚滚的西瓜肚 |
[00:10] | I think somebody’s had enough pancakes. No no. | 看来有人吃了太多的煎饼吧 不许再吃了 |
[00:13] | Oh my goodness, | 哎呀我的天 |
[00:14] | Somebody loves her blankie. | 看来有人太爱她的小毯子了 |
[00:17] | Whoo! | 变出来了 |
[00:19] | All right, dad, now pull out your blankie. | 好啦 老爸 现在该拉出你的毯子了 |
[00:24] | Sure thing, son, | 当然可以了 儿子 |
[00:25] | Right after I drop you off at a military school. | 等我把你送到军校去之后再说 |
[00:29] | Oh, hey, look what’s gonna happen on Saturday. | 哎呀 快看这礼拜六是什么日子 |
[00:31] | Oh, yeah, the truck from the thrift store is coming. | 啊对了 旧货店的捐贈车会过来 |
[00:33] | And it’s your wedding anniversary. | 根本就是你们的结婚周年纪念日好不好 |
[00:36] | Right. | 对哦 |
[00:37] | What time is the truck coming? | 那捐赠车几点来啊 |
[00:40] | So how are you guys gonna celebrate this year? | 那你们今年到底要怎么庆祝嘛 |
[00:42] | There’s no better way to celebrate than the tax deduction. | 最好的庆祝方式就是能报税少一点 |
[00:44] | We’re gonna get from donating old clothes. | 所以我们要去捐献旧衣服 |
[00:46] | Bob, remember the deduction from our 10th anniversary? | 老公 还记得我们结婚十周年的时候减了多少税吗 |
[00:51] | Ooh! | 强大啊 |
[00:58] | Guys, guys, guys, you know what? | 兄弟们 兄弟们 你们看这样行不 |
[01:00] | I think we should do something for mom and dad on their anniversary. | 我觉得我们得给爸妈的周年纪念日好好策划一下 |
[01:02] | Don’t we do enough for them on mother’s and father’s day? | 我们在母亲节父亲节做的还不够多吗 |
[01:04] | You never do anything for them. | 你根本啥也没做过吧 |
[01:07] | Excuse me, I was born, which made them a mother and a father. | 谁说的 正是我的出生才让他们成为了父亲母亲 |
[01:12] | My work is done. | 我的使命算是完成了 |
[01:14] | Well, I think. We should surprise them with a romantic dinner. | 那个 我想啊 我们可以给他们制造一次浪漫的惊喜晚餐 |
[01:18] | You’re gonna make a dinner? | 你也会做晚餐吗 |
[01:21] | I think we should surprise them. | 那好 我是说我们要给他们惊喜 |
[01:23] | And order a romantic dinner. | 以预订浪漫晚餐的方式也行 |
[01:24] | Then we can serve it to them like waiters. | 然后我们可以做服务生伺候他们啊 |
[01:27] | Why do girl ideas always take so much work? | 为什么女生的点子总是要我们干很多活 |
[01:30] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[01:32] | If we do something nice for them, | 只要我们好好伺候他们 |
[01:34] | They have to do something nice for us. | 他们就也能给我们很多好处 |
[01:36] | Like give us presents. Yes. | 好比会买礼物给我们呀 说的对 |
[01:39] | Why can’t we just do it because we love them? | 为啥你们就不能想着是因为我们要恪守孝道呢 |
[01:43] | Because then we don’t get stuff. Duh. | 因为那样啥也得不到呀 笨阿姐 |
[01:50] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:52] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:54] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:56] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:59] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:00] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:04] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:07] | So just take my advice | 所以请听取我的建议 |
[02:10] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:12] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:14] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[02:16] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:18] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:20] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:23] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:25] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:29] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:34] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:47] | Hey! | 喂 你们 |
[02:50] | Shouldn’t someone go tell Charlie to shut up? | 总该有人去叫查莉闭嘴吧 |
[02:54] | You know what? You give it a shot. | 我看还是你再去试试吧 |
[02:56] | We’ve been trying all night long. | 我们都哄了她一晚上了 |
[02:57] | And by “We” He means me. | 说到我们 他指的只有我自己而已 |
[03:00] | Come on, I got up that one time. | 谁说的 我也起来了一次的 |
[03:03] | And when you flushed, you woke her up. | 你起来冲厕所 又把她吵醒了 |
[03:07] | But why is she so fussy? | 可这孩子为啥这么闹心啊 |
[03:09] | We can’t find her blankie. And we’ve looked everywhere. | 我们找不到她的小毯子了 到处都找过了就是没有 |
[03:12] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. | 哎呀 真是可笑 |
[03:14] | She shouldn’t need something to help her sleep. | 她也不能总是要抱个东西才能睡着吧 |
[03:18] | What about your stuffed monkey? | 你不也有个绒毛猴子么 |
[03:22] | Coco’s different. | 小可可是不一样的 |
[03:24] | Guys, what a horrible way to spend your anniversary. | 爸妈 这样过你们的周年庆也太磕碜了 |
[03:27] | We should really get out of the house. | 你们要准备出门了 |
[03:30] | Ow. What are you doing? | 哎哟 你干嘛打我呢 |
[03:32] | Oh. | 哦对了 |
[03:35] | Mom and dad, on your anniversary | 爸爸妈妈 在你们的周年纪念日这一天 |
[03:37] | I’m taking you to lunch and a movie, | 我要带你们去外面下馆子还有看电影 |
[03:40] | My treat. | 算我招待你们 |
[03:41] | Oh, dad, bring your wallet. | 哦 老爸 别忘了带钱包 |
[03:43] | You don’t know what “My treat” Means, do you? | 儿子你不明白“招待”那个词是什么意思吧 |
[03:47] | Okay, we’d love to go to a movie, kids, | 好了 孩子们 我们是很想去看电影 |
[03:50] | But not when Charlie’s so upset. | 但也不能在查莉这么烦心的时候 |
[03:52] | I’ll find Charlie’s blankie and take care of her. | 我会找到查莉的小毯子 照顾好她的 |
[03:54] | Now you two go out and enjoy some alone time. | 现在你们俩就出去好好享受一下独处时光吧 |
[03:57] | On your anniversary. | 在你们的周年纪念日这天 |
[03:59] | With Gabe. | 还要带着盖比 |
[04:02] | And I know the perfect movie to see… | 我还知道该看什么最赞的影片呢 |
[04:04] | “Star Exploders II: Ticking Asteroids” in 3D. | 《星球大爆炸二部:行星命运倒数》 3D效果唷 |
[04:08] | Hey, you know what? The critics hated that. | 嘿 知道不 评论家都不喜欢那电影 |
[04:10] | That means it’s gotta be good. | 那一定就很好看了 |
[04:12] | Oh, yeah. | 没错呀 |
[04:13] | Or we could see “The Willow Weeps Tomorrow.” | 或者呢 我们可以去看《为明天哭泣的杨柳》 |
[04:16] | What’s that about? | 那部讲的啥 |
[04:17] | It’s a haunting tale of a young girl. | 述说了一个少女的传奇人生 |
[04:19] | Who lives on a farm, plants a willow tree. | 她是一个农家姑娘 种了一棵杨柳树 |
[04:20] | And grows up with dreams of becoming a ballerina. | 之后她怀着成为一个芭蕾舞者的梦想渐渐成长 |
[04:26] | And then on the day of the big audition. | 然后在最重要的一次试演时 |
[04:28] | She twists her ankle, goes back to the farm, | 她扭伤了脚踝 只好回到农场去 |
[04:30] | Gets married and has a baby. | 结婚生子 |
[04:32] | And do you know what she names it? | 你知道她给孩子取了什么名字吗 |
[04:36] | Willow. | 叫杨柳啊 |
[04:40] | I feel like we just saw it. | 我感觉已经看完这电影了 |
[04:42] | And hated it. | 味同嚼蜡啊 |
[04:45] | Oh, come on, guys. It’s my anniversary too. | 行行好吧 男子汉们 结婚纪念日也有我的一半啊 |
[04:48] | No no no, you’re absolutely right. | 不是这个意思 你说的很对 |
[04:50] | Look, we don’t have to figure this out now. | 要么 我们现在先别决定吧 |
[04:51] | We’ll decide when we get to the theater. | 等到了电影院再想要看什么好了 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 也行 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 行了吧 |
[04:57] | “Star Exploders”! | 一定要看《星球大爆炸》 |
[05:04] | Charlie, I’m looking for your blankie. Please stop crying. | 查莉 我这不是在找你的毯子吗 求你别哭了 |
[05:07] | Oh, look, it’s your favorite show… | 哎呀快看 开始放你最喜欢的节目了哟 |
[05:10] | “The circles. ” They’re the colorful singing shapes. | “圈圈”节目呀 是那些会唱歌的五颜六色的圈圈哟 |
[05:13] | That teach you about shapes. | 会教你各种各样的 圈圈 |
[05:17] | I am a red circle, yes, I am | 我是一个红圆圈 我就是圈圈 |
[05:20] | I am big and round and red. | 我又大又圆又红呀 |
[05:23] | Hey! | 耶 |
[05:24] | Man, this is annoying. | 晕 这太吵了 |
[05:27] | Oh, what’s this I found? Is this your blankie? | 哦 看我找到啥了 这是你的小毯子吧 |
[05:34] | I’ll take that as a no. | 看来你不满意呀 |
[05:37] | Let’s take you on a walk. | 不如我带你去散散步吧 |
[05:39] | That’ll make you feel better. | 一定能让你好受些 |
[05:41] | Yay! | 耶 |
[05:57] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[05:59] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[06:04] | Great, I think I’m the only woman in here. | 真妙 看来我是万绿从中一点红啊 |
[06:07] | Hey, what about…? | 不尽然吧 那不也是个 |
[06:09] | Nope. | 啥也不是 |
[06:11] | I’m kind of getting hungry. | 我有点饿了 |
[06:13] | Yeah, you know what? Let’s eat. | 说得对 我们吃点东西吧 |
[06:15] | Pass this to your dad. | 拿去给你爸 |
[06:21] | Isn’t this great… | 这也太强了吧 |
[06:23] | Not having to buy that movie theater food? | 根本不用去买电影院的食物 |
[06:25] | We’re saving so much money. | 我们省了不少钱哟 |
[06:26] | I guess I had a different picture in my mind. | 跟我本来想像的略有不同 |
[06:28] | When Gabe said “Lunch and a movie.” | 一开始盖比说的不是“午餐和电影”组合么 |
[06:30] | I think he said “Lunch in a movie.” | 我记得他说的是“边吃边看”呀 |
[06:34] | Mom, do you have my milkshake? | 妈妈 你有没有帮我带奶昔呀 |
[06:37] | Oh. | 喔 |
[06:39] | You know what? I think it’s easier. | 看来这样更简单 |
[06:41] | If you just stick the straw in. | 不如你把管子插在这儿自己吸吧 |
[06:45] | Hey, the movie’s starting. | 哎呀 电影开始了 |
[06:53] | Really? | 不会吧 |
[06:58] | Excuse me, could you take off your tentacles? | 劳驾 你能把你那触手给摘了吗 |
[07:06] | Got the cake. | 我拿到蛋糕啦 |
[07:08] | Whoa. What’s all this about? | 哇 这都弄的什么呀 |
[07:10] | Oh, it’s the theme for tonight’s dinner. | 这是今晚主宴的主题布景呀 |
[07:13] | I turned the living room into a moroccan palace. | 我把客厅改造成了摩洛哥宫廷风 |
[07:15] | So we’ll be serving moroccan food? | 我们要伺候他们吃摩洛哥食物吗 |
[07:17] | Won’t that make dad gassy? | 那不会让老爸肚胀气吗 |
[07:19] | Name a country that won’t make dad gassy. | 随便取个国家名又不会让老爸胀气的 |
[07:22] | Good point. | 说的对啊 |
[07:24] | Are you still looking for Charlie’s blankie? | 你还在找查莉的小毯子吗 |
[07:26] | I can’t find it anywhere. | 哪儿都找不到啊 |
[07:27] | I thought I put it in that pile of dirty clothes. | 我想是不是被我放在脏衣服篮里了 |
[07:29] | We have a dirty clothes pile? | 我们还有个放脏衣服的篮子吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah, it’s where your clothes magically go. | 对呀 每次你把它们随便扔在地板上时 |
[07:35] | After you throw them on the floor. | 就是那玩意儿可以将你的脏衣服神奇变消失 |
[07:37] | I hope you didn’t put it on the donation pile. | 但愿你没把它扔在捐献篮里 |
[07:41] | For the thrift store, ’cause that is long gone. | 要是捐给旧货店 那可就扔的太远找不回来了 |
[07:43] | We gave her blankie away? | 我们把她的小毯子给捐掉啦 |
[07:45] | You gave her blankie away. | 是你捐掉了她的小毯子 |
[07:47] | We have to get it back. | 我们必须去找回来 |
[07:48] | You have to get it back. | 是你自己必须去找回来 |
[07:48] | Stop saying that. | 你别那样说话啦 |
[07:49] | You stop saying that. | 你自己别说啦 |
[07:53] | You know, I’m usually the one who messes things up. | 哈哈 一般都是我在家捣蛋惹事的 |
[07:55] | But this time everything on my side of the operation. | 可是这次我这边操控的一切 |
[07:59] | Is going just fine. See? | 全部运作良好 看吧 |
[08:03] | “Bon voyage, Esther & Marty”? | “祝艾丝达和马蒂一路平安” |
[08:05] | Oops. | 咦 |
[08:07] | You brought home the wrong cake. | 你带错蛋糕回家啦 |
[08:08] | Can’t we just tell mom and dad. | 我们能不能告诉爸妈说 |
[08:10] | That “Bon voyage” Is french for “Happy anniversary”? | 这个“一路平安”在法语里其实是“结婚纪念日快乐”的意思 |
[08:12] | What about “Esther & Marty”? | 那这人名“艾丝达和马蒂”怎么算 |
[08:14] | Who cares about them? They’re on a ship. | 谁管他们呢 那俩人都上船旅游去了 |
[08:16] | Okay, we still have time before mom and dad get home. | 行了 在爸妈回来之前我们还有一些时间 |
[08:18] | We can fix this. | 我们可以整好这些乱子的 |
[08:20] | How? | 怎么整啊 |
[08:20] | You drop me off at the thrift store. | 你开车把我放在旧货店那儿 |
[08:22] | I’ll grab the blankie while you go switch cakes. | 我去找回毯子的时候你就去换蛋糕 |
[08:24] | Let’s do it. | 我们快去吧 |
[08:29] | Let’s do it with Charlie. | 还得带着查莉一起去才行呀 |
[08:37] | Oh! | 哇 |
[08:39] | Yeah! | 唷 |
[08:42] | That was awesome. | 太赞了 |
[08:44] | And derivative. | 山寨的吧 |
[08:45] | They did it in “Solar Troopers: Star Quest IV.” | 他们在《太阳骑警:星际探索者四》里已经这样搞过了 |
[08:50] | How many stars have to explode before this thing is over? | 在这电影放完前到底要炸多少个星球啊 |
[08:54] | 10, 365, | 一万三百六十五个 |
[08:56] | Or so they said in the chat room. | 我听他们在聊天室里说的 |
[09:00] | Hey, mom, could you jiggle your purse? | 妈妈 你能晃晃你的手袋吗 |
[09:03] | My shake’s clogging. | 我的奶昔都结块了 |
[09:09] | Honey, put your phone away. It’s distracting. | 亲爱的 把你的手机关了吧 那样太吵了 |
[09:11] | My phone is distracting from the 3d destruction of the milky way? | 在3D版的银河系大毁灭场景下 你还嫌我的手机太吵吗 |
[09:14] | Do you mind? | 请别吵好吗 |
[09:17] | You were talking too. | 你自己还不是在说话 |
[09:18] | About the movie, which is totally allowed. | 为了电影欢呼 这是完全合理的 |
[09:21] | Oh, yeah? | 合理是吧 |
[09:23] | Honey, honey, where are you going? | 亲爱的 亲爱的 你要去哪儿啊 |
[09:27] | Out. | 我要出去 |
[09:29] | Excuse me, could you move your flipper? | 劳驾 你能挪一下你的鳍脚吗 |
[09:32] | I should go talk to her. | 我应该去找他谈谈 |
[09:34] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[09:36] | Only you can give the order to explode the supernova. | 只有您能下令引爆这颗超新星 |
[09:39] | May the galaxy forgive me. | 愿银河系原谅我的罪过 |
[09:44] | Whoo! | 哇塞 |
[09:51] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 劳驾 劳驾 |
[09:53] | Hi, I donated something and I have to get it back. | 你好 我捐了个东西 现在想要回去 |
[09:56] | Oh, dear. | 又来了 |
[09:57] | Someone doesn’t know what the word “Donation” Means. | 有些人就是搞不懂“捐献”的意思 |
[10:02] | See, darling, when you “donate” something, you “do not” get it back. | 我跟你说啊 小可爱 这叫覆水难收 捐物不回 |
[10:08] | You don’t understand how important this is. | 你不明白那对我们有多重要 |
[10:10] | I accidentally gave away my baby sister’s blankie. | 我不小心把我小妹妹的宝宝毯给捐出去了 |
[10:12] | Your baby sister’s blankie?! | 你家小妹妹的宝宝毯哦 |
[10:15] | I still don’t care. | 关我鸟事 |
[10:18] | Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? | 你是不是有起床气呀 |
[10:21] | I sleep on the futon. Mama gets the bed. | 我是睡沙发的 我妈才睡的床 |
[10:23] | Can you help me? | 你能不能帮我啊 |
[10:26] | I’m afraid it’s out of my hands. | 我看我也没办法 |
[10:28] | Everything that was donated this week is already on that truck. | 这星期捐来的所有物资都已经堆在那卡车上要运走了 |
[10:32] | Leslie’s dog-washing service. | 莱斯利洗狗店为您服务 |
[10:34] | If your pooch is dirty, I’ll make him purty. | 要是你的狗狗脏兮兮 我可让它恢复柔顺滑亮 |
[10:37] | Side business. I’m also a life coach. | 兼职工作 我还是个生存教练 |
[10:40] | Yeah, uh-huh. | 可以啊 好的 |
[10:49] | Oh, I think I see it. | 哎呀 我好像看到了 |
[10:55] | No, ma’am, we don’t wash cats. | 不行 夫人 我们不洗猫的 |
[10:57] | Cats wash themselves. | 猫自己会洗澡 |
[11:08] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[11:17] | Wait, no. Hold it, no. | 等等 别开车啊 别啊 |
[11:19] | Boop boop boop! | 哔哔哔 |
[11:26] | This is zaalouk, couscous, | 这是茄香酱 库斯米面酱 |
[11:30] | Tajine, pastilla and harira. | 羊肉锥炖锅 千层派 传统浓汤 |
[11:32] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[11:33] | Actually, I do have a question. Is your name really Aziz? | 我还真有个问题 你的真名真的是阿齐兹吗 |
[11:37] | It is on saturdays between 5:00 and 9:00. | 这是在礼拜六的五点到九点时的名字 |
[11:39] | Tuesdays and thursdays I’m Raoul from El Gaucho. | 礼拜二和礼拜四 我就是南美高乔饭店的拉乌尔 |
[11:42] | Oh, cool. | 真酷呀 |
[11:44] | I’m also in the food delivery business. | 我也做快餐店的工作 |
[11:46] | I work for Kwikki Chikki. | 我在咕唧鸡店上班 |
[11:47] | You mean the guys who wear the rooster hat. | 就是那些带着个大公鸡头帽子的人吗 |
[11:50] | With the cartoon beak? | 还有个特别卡通的鸟嘴的 |
[11:51] | Where’s your pride, man? | 兄弟 你还有自尊吗 |
[11:57] | Gotta answer the phone. | 我得接一下电话 |
[12:01] | Hello. | 喂 |
[12:02] | PJ | PJ哥 |
[12:03] | Teddy, what happened to you? | 泰迪 你怎么回事呀 |
[12:04] | I went to the thrift store and you weren’t there. | 我回去那旧货店的时候 你根本不在那 |
[12:05] | I’m locked in the back of a truck. | 我被关在卡车厢里头了 |
[12:07] | Ooh, this is cute. | 哇 这件很靓嘛 |
[12:10] | Someone threw this out? | 怎么还有人把这扔了呢 |
[12:12] | What? Teddy, I can’t hear you. | 说啥呢 泰迪 我听不到 |
[12:14] | Try going outside to get better reception. | 你走出去看看信号能不能好点 |
[12:16] | If I could go outside, I wouldn’t have to call you. | 要是我走的出去 我也不用给你打电话求救了 |
[12:18] | Okay, I have an idea… why don’t I go outside? | 那好 我有主意了 不如我走出去好了 |
[12:25] | Can I hear you now? | 现在能听到了吗 |
[12:27] | I’m locked in the back of a truck. | 我被关在卡车的后车厢里了 |
[12:28] | Locked in the back of a truck? | 为啥被关在卡车里呀 |
[12:30] | Teddy, how could you be so stupid? | 泰迪 你怎么会这么笨的 |
[12:34] | Um, forget that question. I gotta go. | 呃 当我没说 我先挂了 |
[12:38] | Wait, no. Wait, no. | 别挂啊 喂 别挂 |
[12:42] | Um, yeah. | 呃 对了 |
[12:43] | Charlie, hi. | 小查莉啊 |
[12:46] | Can you open the door for me? | 你能不能给我开门呀 |
[12:48] | Charlie, come here. Charlie, where are you going? | 乖乖 到这边来 查莉 你要跑到哪里去呀 |
[12:50] | Charlie, Charlie. | 查莉 查莉 |
[12:52] | Charlie, can you come here? | 查莉 你倒是过来呀 |
[12:55] | Thattagirl. A little closer. A little closer. | 好姑娘 再靠过来一点 再近一点 |
[12:59] | Charlie, no. No, not the food. | 查莉 天呐 别动那些食物啊 |
[13:01] | Charlie, please. Please come here. | 查莉求你了 到我这里来 |
[13:03] | Charlie, Charlie, hi, hi. | 查莉 查莉 喂 喂 |
[13:06] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[13:07] | Yes, thattagirl. Thattagirl. | 对 好姑娘 好姑娘 |
[13:09] | A little closer. A little closer. | 再过来点 再过来点 |
[13:18] | Ugh. | 晕 |
[13:22] | You can do that, but you can’t open the door? | 你本事那么大 怎么就不能开个门呢 |
[13:40] | Hey, honey, you’re missing the whole movie. | 亲爱的 你错过了整场电影啊 |
[13:42] | Yeah, that’s kind of the idea. | 是啊 我根本就不想看 |
[13:45] | What are you doing out here? | 那你们怎么也出来了 |
[13:47] | The guy with the tentacles cut the cheese. | 那个长触角的男的尽放屁呢 |
[13:51] | Yeah, it was the guy with the tentacles. | 对 就是那个长触角的人放的 |
[13:55] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 你怎么不高兴了 |
[13:59] | I don’t know. | 我不晓得 |
[14:01] | I guess the truth is it would be nice to do more on our anniversary. | 我想如果我们能在结婚周年日这天更多地纪念一下会更好 |
[14:05] | We used to do special things. | 以前我们都会特意庆祝的 |
[14:08] | Now we’re eating onion rings out of my purse. | 现在却在这儿吃我带在手袋里的洋葱圈 |
[14:10] | There were onion rings? | 你还带了洋葱圈哦 |
[14:13] | But I thought we agreed | 可是我以为我们以前说好了 |
[14:15] | we weren’t gonna do anything special. | 以后不用特地去庆祝什么 |
[14:16] | Yeah, I know. I know we did. | 是啊 我知道 我知道说好的 |
[14:18] | So now you want to do special things? | 那你现在还是希望要有庆祝活动吗 |
[14:20] | Well, it’s better than doing unspecial things, | 呃 总比无所事事的好 |
[14:22] | Like sitting in a theater full of 40-year-old nerds. | 像是坐在一群四十岁的宅男中间看电影这种事还是算了 |
[14:25] | Hey, I’m only 36. | 喂 我才三十六呀 |
[14:31] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 不如这样 |
[14:34] | You guys go back and enjoy your movie. | 你们回去继续看那电影吧 |
[14:36] | And I’m gonna go see “The Willow Weeps Tomorrow.” | 我就去看《为明日哭泣的杨柳》好了 |
[14:38] | No, honey, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 别 亲爱的 等一下 等一下 |
[14:42] | Are you gonna want the onion rings or…? | 你要吃那洋葱圈不吃 |
[14:46] | Here you go. | 你拿去吃吧 |
[14:48] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[14:54] | I don’t think I handled that very well. | 我觉得这事儿没搞对啊 |
[14:57] | Ya think? | 你觉得呢 |
[15:00] | Oh, man. | 哦天呀 |
[15:03] | I should have planned something. | 我真应该事先计划一下的 |
[15:06] | Well, maybe you did. | 好吧 也许你有后续计划哦 |
[15:07] | What do you mean? | 你说的是什么意思 |
[15:08] | Well, Teddy, p. J. And I are surprising you guys. | 其实哥哥姐姐和我给你们准备了惊喜 |
[15:10] | With an anniversary dinner. | 是一个周年纪念晚宴呢 |
[15:12] | It was all my idea, not Teddy’s. | 都是我的主意哦 没泰迪什么事儿 |
[15:17] | But I can let you take the credit. | 可是我可以把功劳让给你啦 |
[15:19] | Are you serious? You’d do that for me? | 你说真的吗 你这孩子为了我做的 |
[15:22] | Sure. Just remember me on Gabe’s day. | 当然可以了 只要把这人情记到盖比日的那天 |
[15:24] | What’s Gabe’s day? | 盖比日是什么东西 |
[15:26] | Surprise me. | 我就等着你给我惊喜了 |
[15:34] | Agh! An arm! | 哎呀我的吗 一只手臂 |
[15:36] | My goodness, people will donate anything. | 我的老天呀 现在的人还真是什么都敢捐 |
[15:38] | A little help here. | 帮我一下吧 |
[15:41] | What are you doing in the back of my truck? | 你在我的卡车厢里面干什么啊 |
[15:43] | Looking for my sister’s blankie. And it’s not in here, | 在找我妹的小毯子啊 可是没找到 |
[15:46] | Although I did find this really cute top, see? | 不过我找到一件很靓的背心 看哪 |
[15:49] | You know what would look good with that? | 你知道怎么穿它最合适吗 |
[15:51] | Get out of my truck! | 滚出我的卡车去 |
[15:53] | But I don’t even know where I am. | 可我根本不知道身处何处啊 |
[15:55] | You’re in the driveway of my house. | 你在我家的车道前 |
[15:57] | Mama always likes first dibs on my pile. | 我妈最喜欢在这些旧衣服里淘第一手金 |
[16:00] | Wait, and you still have to sleep on the futon? | 等等 那她还让你睡沙发哦 |
[16:03] | That just doesn’t seem right. | 那样可不太公平吧 |
[16:04] | Would you mind telling that to my mama? | 你能不能帮我去跟我妈讲 |
[16:11] | Charlie, please open the door. | 查莉 开下门好吗 |
[16:19] | Open window. | 啊 窗户开着呢 |
[16:33] | Ha ha! Coming, Charlie. | 哈哈 我来喽 查莉 |
[16:56] | This is so sad. | 真是伤感啊 |
[16:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:02] | First she loses her man, | 她先是失去了男人 |
[17:04] | And now her sense of smell. | 现在又失去了嗅觉 |
[17:08] | Her problem is she loves too much. | 她的问题就是她付出了太多的爱 |
[17:12] | I smell Oscar. | 我觉得这片能得奥斯卡 |
[17:15] | But she won’t. | 可是她自己没有奖拿呀 |
[17:26] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干啥 |
[17:28] | I was worried about you. | 我当然是担心你咯 |
[17:29] | And our movie ended. | 再说我们那部电影放完了 |
[17:31] | Ow! | 哎哟 |
[17:33] | Look, honey, I wasn’t gonna tell you this, | 听着 亲爱的 我本来不想告诉你的 |
[17:36] | But I’ve got an anniversary surprise waiting for you at home. | 不过我其实在家安排了一个惊喜纪念等着你呢 |
[17:40] | Really? What is it? | 真的吗 你准备了啥 |
[17:43] | If I told you, it wouldn’t be much of a surprise now, would it? | 如果我告诉你了 就一点不惊喜了 对吧 |
[17:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:55] | Thanks for staying and watching the rest of the movie with me. | 谢谢你能留下来陪我看完这场电影 |
[18:00] | Oh. | 呃 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:08] | Why do I have to stay? | 我干嘛也要留下来啊 |
[18:09] | Because if you don’t, Gabe’s day is canceled. | 要是你不留下来呢 盖比日就要取消了 |
[18:23] | What are you doing here? | 你跑到这个厅来看什么啊 |
[18:25] | I have a heart as well as a brain. | 我是智慧与心灵并重的 |
[18:27] | I’m not a robot. | 我可不是没有情感的机器人呀 |
[18:29] | I wish I was. | 其实我希望自己是 |
[18:33] | Hey, dad, do you want to switch seats? | 老爸啊 你想不想换个座儿 |
[18:45] | So then I left Broadway. | 我离开了百老汇舞台 |
[18:49] | I’ve never looked back. | 挥一挥衣袖 不带走半片云彩 |
[18:50] | I can’t believe I didn’t find Charlie’s blankie. | 我真不敢相信自己仍然没找到查莉的小毯子 |
[18:54] | I could have sworn | 我敢发誓 |
[18:56] | I looked at every single thing in that truck. | 我已经把那卡车厢翻了个底朝天了 |
[18:59] | Were you even listening to my life’s story? | 你到底有没有听我述说我的人生故事啊 |
[19:01] | Does the name Patti lupone mean nothing to you? | 你连皮特·鲁鲍的事都没兴趣吗 |
[19:04] | I’m sorry, I just… | 对不起啦 我只是 |
[19:06] | What are you sitting on? | 你坐在屁股下的那个是什么啊 |
[19:08] | Just a little blanket. | 只是一块小毯子呀 |
[19:10] | No, that’s Charlie’s blankie. Give me that! | 不是吧 那个就是查莉的宝宝毯啊 快给我 |
[19:12] | Oh, there. | 拿去吧 |
[19:14] | Why were you sitting on it? | 你干嘛垫着它坐呀 |
[19:15] | How shall I put this? | 怎么说呢 |
[19:17] | I have a medical condition known as posterial hydrosis. | 我有一种病状叫做后位汗腺疏松症 |
[19:21] | What’s that? | 那是啥意思 |
[19:22] | Butt sweats. | 就是屁股老出汗 |
[19:25] | Eww. | 恶 |
[19:27] | Well, at least I got it back. | 好吧 不过还好我找回它了 |
[19:31] | Stop the truck. Back it up. | 天呐 快停车 倒回去 |
[19:33] | Boop boop boop! | 哔哔哔 |
[19:37] | Okay, look, before we go in I just want to say something. | 好了 在我们进家门前我想先跟你说 |
[19:40] | Now I know I’m not always the most romantic guy, | 我知道自己不是那种很罗曼蒂克的男人 |
[19:44] | But I should be, because you deserve it. | 但我总该做一次 因为这是你应得的 |
[19:49] | Happy anniversary! | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[19:55] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[19:57] | Oh, Charlie. | 哎呀 小查莉 |
[20:00] | What happened? | 出什么事啦 |
[20:01] | Ask dad. He planned the whole thing. | 问老爸吧 这些全是他一手包办的 |
[20:12] | For your anniversary we’d like to serve you | 为了你们的纪念日 我们愿意为您们献上 |
[20:15] | a traditional moroccan feast. | 一场传统摩洛哥盛宴 |
[20:16] | But since that ended up on the floor, | 不过因为酒宴都被打翻了 |
[20:19] | we bring you… | 所以我们带来了 |
[20:21] | Peanut butter toast. | 花生酱吐司 |
[20:23] | This is so sweet of you kids. | 你们这些孩子真是乖巧 |
[20:25] | You know, I think this turned out to be | 知道不 我觉得最后这还是成为了 |
[20:27] | a pretty great anniversary after all. | 一次很美好的纪念日呢 |
[20:29] | I don’t even mind that I’m sitting in couscous. | 我都不介意自己正坐在库斯面酱上了 |
[20:33] | And now it’s time for the entertainment. | 现在是演出时间啦 |
[20:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you… | 女士们 先生们 容我为大家介绍 |
[20:38] | The dancing Duncans! | 邓肯家舞蹈团 |
[20:57] | Isn’t it amazing how a little piece of cloth | 是不是很奇妙啊 就这一片布 |
[20:59] | can make someone so happy, | 也能让一个人这么开心 |
[21:01] | Even when it’s covered in tire tracks and butt sweat? | 即使那上面都是卡车轮胎味还有别人屁股上的汗 |
[21:05] | I’m gonna wash it after you fall asleep. | 我会在你睡着后帮你洗了它的啦 |
[21:09] | But it’s so funny, because we love our blankies so much, | 不过最好笑的是 因为我们都这么依恋自己的小毯子 |
[21:12] | And then one day we forget all about them. | 可是总有一天根本就把它全忘在脑后 |
[21:14] | And if you’re like me, | 如果你像姐姐我的话 |
[21:16] | you’ll grow out of yours by the time you’re five. | 大概到五岁的时候就不再需要它了哦 |
[21:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:27] | But if you’re like Gabe, | 可要是你是像你小哥盖比 |
[21:29] | You might bring it on your honeymoon. | 那我琢磨着你大概要一直带着它去度蜜月也有可能 |
[21:34] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运啰 小查莉 |
[21:43] | Hey, you know what? I’m kind of hungry. | 喂 我有点饿了呀 |
[21:47] | Pass this your dad. | 把这个递给你爹 |
[21:49] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[21:54] | I had chicken yesterday. Got anything else? | 我昨天吃过炸鸡了呀 有没有别的 |
[22:03] | What, no fixings? | 咦 没有配菜吗 |
[22:04] | Hold on. | 耐心点 |
[22:11] | Hey, honey, aren’t you gonna have something? | 哎 亲爱的 你自己不吃点啥吗 |
[22:14] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 哦 我差点忘了 |
[22:18] | Okay, | 为你效劳 |
[22:21] | Who ordered nachos? | 谁点了墨西哥烤玉米片 |
[22:24] | That would be me. | 是我点的 |
[22:25] | Shh. | 嘘 轻声 |