时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hey, you guys want to see something funny? | 我说你们大家想不想看点特别有趣的东西 |
[00:12] | Oh, if this is where you lift your shirt up. | 哦 如果又是你掀起自己衣服 |
[00:14] | And make your belly button sing… no, thank you. | 露出肚脐眼跳肚皮舞那套 还是算了吧 |
[00:17] | Even better. Check out this video I made of Charlie. | 比那还要好呢 给你们看看我给小查莉剪的视频呀 |
[00:24] | Being a baby stinks. | 做个宝宝真不爽 |
[00:25] | Food’s too mushy, gross and too juicy, | 食物总是太糊太糙又太稀了 |
[00:28] | And the tv shows they make me watch are insulting. | 还有大人们给我看的电视节目都很粗鲁无礼 |
[00:34] | Ahh, much better. | 啊 这下好多了 |
[00:36] | Life is good. | 生活真美好 |
[00:38] | P.J., you are gonna have to put that online so grandma can see it. | 儿子 你一定要把这段上传到网上给你们外婆看看 |
[00:42] | Grandma knows how to go online? | 外婆会上网的啊 |
[00:43] | P.J., you’re gonna have to put that on a DVD | 儿子 你得把这刻成光碟 |
[00:45] | So grandma can watch it. | 寄给外婆看 |
[00:46] | Grandma got a DVD. Player? | 外婆有光碟播放机吗 |
[00:47] | Okay, P.J., you’re just gonna have to go over to grandma’s house. | 好吧 儿子 你亲自去趟外婆家 |
[00:50] | And act it out for her. | 把这放给外婆看吧 |
[00:53] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[00:55] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[00:57] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[00:59] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:01] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:03] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:06] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:09] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:13] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:15] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:16] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[01:19] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:21] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:23] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:26] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:28] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:32] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:37] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:49] | Okay, where is the library? | 好 念这句 图书馆在哪儿 |
[01:52] | Donde esta la libraria? | 突苏馆在哪哎 |
[02:00] | Okay, you’re really cute when you roll your rs, | 哈哈 你说卷舌儿话音节时真是好迷人 |
[02:03] | But it’s “Biblioteca.” | 可应该这样念 比不里泰卡 |
[02:04] | Biblioteca. | 比不利泰卡 |
[02:05] | But say “Libraria” Again. | 不过再念一次“突苏馆”给我听吧 |
[02:07] | Libraria. | 突苏苏馆馆馆儿 儿 儿 |
[02:11] | Your rrrs make me all Mmm. | 你这样念真是让我好有感觉呀 |
[02:15] | Hey, listen, I want to ask you something. | 对了 我要问你点事 |
[02:18] | Ooh, that sounds interesting. What is it? | 唔 听上去很有意思 是什么呢 |
[02:19] | Well… | 那个嘛 |
[02:30] | Gabe, do you mind? | 盖比 打扰一下 |
[02:32] | No, you can stay. | 没关系 你们可以留在这儿 |
[02:35] | Let’s go upstairs. | 我们还是上楼去吧 |
[02:37] | Good idea. I was gonna say something, | 好主意 我本来想叫你们走的 |
[02:39] | But I didn’t want to be rude. | 不过不想显得没礼貌而已 |
[02:46] | Okay, now what did you want to ask me? | 好了 现在可以告诉我是什么事了吧 |
[02:48] | I was wondering if… | 我想问你 |
[02:49] | It was embarrassing. | 你真是太让我丢脸了 |
[02:50] | It was a simple question. | 我只是问个很简单的问题呀 |
[02:52] | Your father shouts at me from two aisles away, | 你爸隔了两个通道对我喊 |
[02:56] | “Hey, ames, what kind of toilet paper you like… | 喂 艾米 你想选什么样的厕纸啊 |
[02:58] | Quilted or super-quilted?” | 两层纸面还是超多层纸面的 |
[03:02] | Hey, look, Spencer’s here. | 嘿 快看 斯宾塞来做客了 |
[03:05] | So what, the world doesn’t know. | 所以呢 全世界并不知道 |
[03:06] | That the great Amy Duncan uses toilet paper? | 伟大的艾米·邓肯也会使用厕纸呀 |
[03:09] | Nice to see you, Mr. And Mrs. Duncan. | 邓肯先生 邓肯太太 见到你们很高兴 |
[03:13] | After all that shouting, you got the wrong kind. | 你那么大喊了一通后 居然还是拿错了我们要的种类 |
[03:16] | Well, that’s because I’m not Bob the toilet paper psychic. | 因为我本来就不是厕纸通灵大师 |
[03:21] | Right this way. | 还是去那边吧 |
[03:25] | Well, on the bright side, | 好吧 破罐子破摔 |
[03:26] | You got the wrong trash bags too. | 你也拿错了垃圾袋 |
[03:30] | Sorry about my parents. | 我替我父母道歉了 |
[03:32] | Wow, I say that a lot. | 哇 我好像常常替他们道歉 |
[03:35] | So what I wanted to ask you was… | 那我想问你的是 |
[03:37] | I’m gonna get you! I’m gonna get you! | 我要抓住你咯 我一定会抓住你 |
[03:40] | Yes, I am. Yes, I am. | 抓住了 抓住了 |
[03:43] | Yes, I am. | 要抓住了 |
[03:46] | Okay, let’s go outside. | 好了 我们还是去屋外吧 |
[03:48] | It usually takes him a while to get her. | 他要抓住她还早得很呢 |
[03:55] | Okay, I think I’m all out of family members, | 行了 我想我已经甩掉所有的家庭成员了 |
[03:57] | But you’d better talk fast. | 不过你最好还是快点讲完 |
[03:59] | Okay, I was wondering. | 行 我是想说 |
[04:01] | If you would wear my football Jersey on Friday. | 你在礼拜五能不能穿上我的橄榄球球衣呢 |
[04:03] | It’s sort of a tradition that the players’ girlfriends. | 这是球队选手女朋友们的一个惯例 |
[04:04] | Wear their jerseys on game day. | 要在比赛日穿着队员男友的球衣去 |
[04:07] | So that would make me. | 那这样意思就是说我已经是你的 |
[04:10] | Your girlfriend? | 女朋友了吗 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[04:14] | Cool | 太好了 |
[04:15] | Because I wasn’t exactly sure of our status. | 因为我还不是很确定我们的关系到底是怎样 |
[04:17] | And I was too nervous to ask. | 而且我又好紧张怕去问你 |
[04:18] | And I didn’t want to be one of those girls. | 我不想成为那种没水准的女生 |
[04:20] | That made you talk about it. But then again… | 非要逼着你说出来 不过话说回来 |
[04:21] | So that’s a yes on the Jersey? | 那你是答应穿球衣了吧 |
[04:25] | Of course it’s a yes, boyfriend. | 当然啦 我的男友 |
[04:32] | Back to the store, | 我要回商店去 |
[04:34] | Where the correct answer was super-quilted! | 把那正确的超级多层厕纸给换回来 |
[04:47] | Whoa, this is amazing. That Charlie video has gone viral. | 哇 太强大了 查莉的那个视频火起来了 |
[04:51] | What does that mean? | 啥叫火起来了 |
[04:52] | That it’s gotten a million hits since last Tuesday. | 自从上星期二以来 已经有百万人次的点击率了 |
[04:56] | And now I’ll answer your next question. | 现在我再回答你接下来的问题 |
[04:58] | That means over a million people have seen it. | 那意思就是有一百万的人已经看过我们家查莉了 |
[05:01] | So what, you put that on the FaceTube? | 所以你是把那视频发到“脸酷”上去了么 |
[05:08] | Yeah, that’s right, dad… the FaceTube. | 说的好 老爸 就是“脸酷”啊 |
[05:13] | I’m gonna be on tv. | 我要上电视啰 |
[05:16] | What? | 啥 |
[05:17] | The Channel 8 News just called. | 有线新闻八台刚才打电话来了 |
[05:19] | And now that this video is allver the Internet, | 因为那视频在全世界网络上传播开了 |
[05:20] | They want to do an exclusive on the “Farty Charlie” family. | 他们想给“臭屁宝宝查莉”一家做一个详细追踪报道 |
[05:25] | So we’re all gonna be on tv | 那不是我们全体都要上电视了 |
[05:27] | That’s what I meant. | 对 我就是想告诉你们来着 |
[05:35] | And this is our family room. | 这边是我们家的起居室 |
[05:37] | Your family what? | 你们家什么来着 |
[05:38] | Our family rrroom. | 起居室儿儿呀 |
[05:42] | Oh, it’s so nice and peaceful here. | 这里真是安静祥和呀 |
[05:44] | Well, it’s a big house and it’s just me, mom and dad. | 对呀 这房子很大 但是只有我爸妈和我三口人住 |
[05:47] | Oh, how wonderful. | 天 太美好了 |
[05:51] | Mom, dad, this is Teddy. | 爸妈 她是泰迪 |
[05:53] | Hi, nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Walsh. | 您好 很高兴认识你们 华尔士先生和太太 |
[05:55] | Oh, please, I’m Linda. This is Paul. | 别客气 我是琳达 我先生保罗 |
[05:58] | Spencer has told us so much about you. | 斯宾塞老是不停口的跟我们说起你 |
[06:00] | You’re even prettier than he said. | 你比他讲的还要漂亮多了 |
[06:02] | Dad, stop. | 爸爸快别说了 |
[06:03] | Oh, no, it’s okay. I don’t mind being pretty. | 哎呀不要紧的 我一点不介意被人家说漂亮 |
[06:06] | Oh, Spence, before I forget, | 对了 斯宾塞 趁我没忘跟你说呀 |
[06:08] | Your mom did the cutest thing in the store today. | 你妈妈今天在商场做了件特可爱的事 |
[06:10] | She pointed out an eggplant in the shape of a heart. | 她指着一个形状像爱心的茄子 |
[06:13] | And said it remded her of me. | 说那让她想起了我 |
[06:15] | Well, it did. | 我说的是真的呀 |
[06:17] | They must shop at a different store than my parents. | 他们一定和我家爸妈不在一个商场买东西 |
[06:21] | Well, let me put these away and I’ll fix you kids a quick snack. | 好了 等我赶快放下这些东西给你们俩孩子弄些小零食吃 |
[06:27] | Oh, that’s a beautiful guitar. | 哦 那吉他真是很漂亮 |
[06:29] | Oh, thank you. I picked this up on our last trip to Spain. | 哎呀 谢谢你 这是我们上次去西班牙旅行时我买来的 |
[06:34] | Do you mind if I play? | 我可以弹奏给你们听吗 |
[06:35] | No, go ahead. | 请便 |
[06:37] | Yeah, my brother… he plays guitar and he… | 我习惯了 我那老哥 成天都弹吉他的而且他弹的啊 |
[06:41] | Sounds nothing like that. Oh, that is so pretty. | 从来没这么好听过 哦 真是太美妙了 |
[06:44] | Thank you. Teddy, have a seat, relax. | 谢谢 泰迪 请坐下慢慢欣赏吧 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:52] | Oh, massage chair. | 喔唷 是按摩椅 |
[06:56] | Ni-I-I-ce. | 舒服啊 |
[07:01] | Smoked salmon and dill on toast points. | 烟熏三文鱼和蘸酱切边吐司 |
[07:04] | That’s a snack? | 您这弄的算小零食吗 |
[07:05] | I dabble in the culinary arts. | 我个人对厨艺烹调稍有涉猎 |
[07:07] | Mm, you more than dabble in that. | 您这手艺可是比稍有涉猎强多了 |
[07:11] | Oh wait, can I have one more? | 哦等等 我能再拿一块吗 |
[07:15] | You want to start studying? | 你想现在开始学习不 |
[07:18] | In a mi-I-inute. | 再等一分钟就好 |
[07:26] | Well, I’m not surprised. Once you’re on top, | 哼 我早就知道了 一旦人到达巅峰 |
[07:29] | They just want to knock you down. | 总有人嫉妒的想把你拉下马 |
[07:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[07:34] | Listen to some of these comments about the Charlie video. | 你来看看有些人对查莉的视频的回复评论吧 |
[07:37] | Fred r5178 says, | 这个叫Fredr5178的人说 |
[07:39] | “Cute, but you got lucky, one-hit wonder.” | “可爱是可爱 不过这只是狗屎运 昙花一现的” |
[07:43] | Here’s another one… “You’re a pathetic, no-talent loser!” | 还有另外一个人说“你真是个可悲没天赋的失败者” |
[07:46] | With about 19 exclamation points. | 后面还跟了十九个惊叹号 |
[07:49] | That one’s from GabeD. | 这人账号名字叫“盖比D” |
[07:55] | Who are these people? | 这些人到底是谁啊 |
[07:56] | There’s no way to know. | 那可没办法查得出来 |
[08:03] | Gabe honey, come here. | 盖比宝贝 过来这边 |
[08:05] | I want to show you something very exciting from mommy’s past. | 给你看看妈妈以前的风光时刻 |
[08:08] | Teddy told me if I ever heard those words, | 老姐告诉过我只要听到那种话 |
[08:11] | I should just keep walking. | 应该直接忽视走掉 |
[08:13] | Park it. | 给我留在这儿 |
[08:17] | Now in preparation for our television appearance | 我现在是为了上电视前的准备功课 |
[08:19] | I’m studying some of my previous broadcast work. | 先翻出以前的我以前做的传播节目来研究一下 |
[08:21] | I used to be a reporter. | 想当年老娘也是记者一名 |
[08:23] | For the southwest Denver community college action news team. | 是西南丹佛社区学院的时事新闻组成员 |
[08:27] | We reached dozens of viewers all across the country. | 在全国都有我们成打的观众群呢 |
[08:32] | This is one of my hardest-hitting pieces. | 现在放的这个是我最有力的报道之一 |
[08:35] | In my hand I’m holding. | 在我手里拿着的这个东西 |
[08:38] | Something new to our campus… | 是我们校园中首次登场的 |
[08:40] | A cell phone. | 手机 |
[08:42] | “Cell” Is short for “Cellular” | 就是移动电话的简称 |
[08:44] | Believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[08:45] | You can use this phone wherever you go. | 你可以随处带着这个电话到处跑 |
[08:51] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听上去很无稽 |
[08:54] | But as Paula abdul would say, | 不过正如宝拉·阿布杜会说的 |
[08:56] | “I’m tellin’ ya straight up.” | “我是实话实说” |
[09:03] | It was good. It was really good. | 真是不错 老娘太牛了 |
[09:10] | – Oh, unbelievable. – Are you kidding me? That’s the worst throw! | -晕 无法相信 -没开玩笑吧 史上最差投球 |
[09:14] | Hi. | 喂 |
[09:15] | Hey, Teddy. Hey, what you got there? | 哦 泰迪啊 你手里拿的是什么 |
[09:18] | Leftovers from Spencer’s house. | 从斯宾塞家里拿来的打包饭菜 |
[09:20] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[09:24] | I can’t watch this. I’m turning it off. | 我看不下去了 我要关了它 |
[09:26] | No no, wait wait. The commercial with the talking foot. | 别别 等等 广告是那个会说话的搞笑大脚呢 |
[09:28] | Dinner! | 吃饭啦 |
[09:37] | Grab your buns. It’s sloppy Joe night. | 拿着你的圆面包 今晚吃牛肉三明治 |
[09:40] | Mom just said, “Grab your buns.” | 妈妈刚才说“拿着你的屁股”哈哈 |
[09:43] | Go fast.Teddy. | 最好快去拿 泰迪 |
[09:44] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我不用了 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Ooh, what are you having? | 喔 你吃的是啥 |
[09:47] | Toast points with salmon and dill. | 蘸酱切边吐司配三文鱼 |
[09:49] | Toast points? I say what’s-the-points. | 切边吐司 要我说管它切不切都是一样吃 |
[09:54] | Hey, check out Charlie. | 嘿 快看小查莉 |
[09:58] | She put sloppy Joe on her face. | 她把牛肉酱涂脸上去了 |
[10:01] | Because she’s a baby. What’s so funny? | 因为她是个宝宝 这有什么可笑的 |
[10:04] | It’s not just funny ’cause she’s a baby. | 并不因为她是宝宝才可笑 |
[10:08] | See, this works on all ages. | 看到了吧 老少皆宜 |
[10:12] | Now Gabe, you know that’s not right. | 好了盖比 你知道不该这么做 |
[10:15] | Yeah, it should be more like this. | 就是 你还做的不够地道呢 |
[10:17] | Okay, all right, all right, cut it out. | 好了好了 都停下 |
[10:21] | Next person who throws sloppy Joe… | 谁再敢扔牛肉酱的 |
[10:26] | Guys, you know, at Spencer’s house. | 你们知道吗 在斯宾塞家吃饭时 |
[10:29] | The food goes directly from their plates to their mouths. | 他们的食物是直接从盘子里吃到嘴里的 |
[10:32] | How is that fun? | 那有什么好玩的 |
[10:34] | I’ll let you know tomorrow night | 我明晚再告诉你 |
[10:35] | because I’m going over there for dinner. | 因为明天我还是要过去吃晚饭 |
[10:37] | His mom is making quail. Not sloppy quail… quail. | 她妈妈要烹制鹌鹑 不是肉酱哦 是真的鹌鹑 |
[10:40] | You can’t go over there tomorrow night. | 你明晚不能去那边吧 |
[10:42] | The channel 8 news crew is coming over. | 有线八台新闻组要过来采访啊 |
[10:44] | They’re gonna interview the whole family. | 他们是要采访我们全家人的 |
[10:45] | Yeah, I think I’ll pass. | 行了 我看我还是不出席吧 |
[10:47] | What, you don’t want to be on tv with me? | 什么 你不想和我一起上电视吗 |
[10:48] | Us. | 还有我们呢 |
[10:49] | Us? | 对 我们 |
[10:51] | No, I don’t want to be a part of the “Farty charlie” Family. | 不要 我可不想成为什么“臭屁查莉”家的一份子 |
[10:55] | It’s embarrassing. | 好丢脸的称号 |
[10:56] | It’s embarrassing. | 你是说称号丢脸呢 |
[10:58] | Or we’re embarrassing? | 还是说我们让你丢脸 |
[11:03] | Yes. | 我就是那意思 |
[11:07] | More for us. | 我们还要来点牛肉酱 |
[11:08] | Yep. | 没问题 |
[11:16] | Nobody calls P.J. Duncan a one-hit wonder. | 我可不允许有人说PJ·邓肯只是一闪而逝的流星 |
[11:22] | Behold “Farty Charlie II.” | 来看“查莉臭屁第二弹” |
[11:27] | PJ·邓肯为您呈现 PJ·邓肯执导电影 | |
[11:32] | Hey, I’m Charlie. I’m feeling extra gassy today. | 大家好 我是查莉 我今天觉得特别胀气 |
[11:36] | Uh-oh, here comes. | 哎呀 要放了哦 |
[11:46] | Ahh, that’s better. | 哈 这下好多了 |
[11:50] | So what do you think? | 那你觉得这段做的怎么样 |
[11:53] | Where do I begin? | 真不知从哪儿开始说 |
[11:56] | That wasn’t even Charlie. That was a doll. | 那个根本都不是查莉 是个娃娃啦 |
[11:58] | Because Charlie had to take a nap. | 因为查莉在睡午觉啊 |
[12:02] | Plus, you can only tell ’cause you’re her brother. | 还有 要不是因为她是你妹妹 你才看不出来 |
[12:04] | No, I could tell because her foot was facing the wrong direction. | 才怪 我看出来是因为那娃娃的脚都装反了 |
[12:08] | Well, did you like anything about it? | 好了 你到底喜不喜欢这一段 |
[12:11] | Well, I liked… | 呃 我喜欢那个 |
[12:13] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[12:15] | Man, the people are right. I am a one-hit wonder. | 晕 网友们说对了 我就是个不长久的流星 |
[12:19] | Look, you had a good run. | 往好处想 你至少有过辉煌的时刻呀 |
[12:22] | 30 seconds? | 才三十秒呀 |
[12:24] | Look, I’m trying to put lipstick on a pig here. | 本来我是想帮丑猪涂涂口红看你能不能变俏的 |
[12:27] | You’re a failure. | 不过你根本就是朽木不可雕也 |
[12:31] | Lipstick on a pig… that’s hilarious. | 丑猪涂口红 哈哈真好笑 |
[12:33] | I just got an idea for my next film. | 我有灵感做下一个视频了 |
[12:38] | If anyone needs me, | 要是有人找我 |
[12:39] | I’ll be at the drugstore, then the zoo. | 就说我去了杂货店和动物园 |
[12:49] | Oh, honey, it’s Teddy. Where’s Spence? | 哦 亲爱的 泰迪来了 咱儿子在哪呢 |
[12:51] | Oh, he won’t be back for a couple of hours. | 啊 他要过两个小时候才会回来呀 |
[12:53] | Oh, am I early? | 哦 我是不是来早了 |
[12:55] | Did I accidentally come here too early. | 搞不好我碰巧来的太早了 |
[12:57] | By mistake somehow? | 不小心的 |
[12:59] | It’s fine. | 不要紧 |
[13:00] | Because I could wait outside. | 我也可以在外面等的 |
[13:02] | Oh, don’t be silly. Go on, have a seat. Make yourself at home. | 别傻了 快进来坐吧 你就当自己家一样 |
[13:05] | Oh, does that one vibrate too? | 那张椅子也会振动吗 |
[13:06] | No, just that one. | 不是啊 只有那张是按摩椅 |
[13:08] | Oh | 哦 |
[13:10] | Would you prefer that one? | 那你想坐那张椅子吗 |
[13:11] | Hey, there’s an idea. | 嘿嘿 这主意不错 |
[13:18] | So how are you, dear? | 你觉得怎么样 亲爱的 |
[13:20] | Well, now that you ask, | 这个么 既然您问了 |
[13:23] | I’m a little snacky. | 我有点嘴馋呢 |
[13:28] | Ahh. | 真舒服 |
[13:39] | P.J. Duncan, director; This is Gabe, entourage. | 我就是视频导演PJ·邓肯 这位是我的助理盖比 |
[13:43] | Hi, I’m Rick Coleman, channel 8 news. | 你好 我是瑞克·科尔曼 有线八台新闻频道的 |
[13:46] | Listen, I’ve got a lot of exciting new projects coming up, | 告诉你 我已经有很多超过瘾的大拍摄计划就要公布了 |
[13:48] | So if you could mention the words “Pig” Or “Lipstick,” | 所以如果你等一会儿注意提起“猪”或“口红”的关键词 |
[13:51] | You might get yourself an exclusive. | 你应该能搞到些独家新闻 |
[13:56] | Hi, this is Charlie. I’m Bob. | 你好 她就是查莉 我是鲍伯 |
[14:00] | Of “Bob’s bugs be gone.” | 是“鲍伯灭害公司”的么 |
[14:02] | Yeah. You’ve seen my trucks around town? | 对呀 难道你在城里见过我的灭害专车吗 |
[14:03] | And the big bug on your shirt. | 因为我看到你衣服上的一个大虫子 |
[14:05] | Oh, didn’t even realize I was wearing this. | 哎呀我都没注意到自己穿了这件呢 |
[14:08] | Or that she’s wearing the exact same shirt. | 你女儿也穿了件一模一样的 |
[14:11] | Hey, what do you know? | 哟 你可啥也不知道 |
[14:17] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[14:20] | I’m Amy, Charlie’s mom. | 我是艾米 查莉的妈妈 |
[14:23] | And former anchor for “Good Morning Campus Today.” | 同时也是“早安校园”节目的前主播 |
[14:27] | Listen, if you run into any problems. | 我跟你说啊 拍摄时你要是有问题 |
[14:29] | During your segment, just throw it to me. | 在你那接不上的话 只要转给我就行 |
[14:31] | I’ll be your go-to gal. | 我可以成为你的好搭档的 |
[14:35] | Honey, have you rehearsed what you’re gonna say about your business? | 亲爱的 你有没有排练过介绍自己业务的台词呀 |
[14:37] | Rehearsed? I’m just gonna wing it. | 还要排演啊 我可以张口即来的 |
[14:39] | No no, Bob, you’re not very good at winging it. | 不行不行 老公 你临场发挥一向不太好 |
[14:42] | Remember your wedding vows? | 你还记得结婚时你怎么说誓言的么 |
[14:44] | “I like her.” | “我 喜 欢 欢 她” |
[14:47] | Honey, I was a little nervous. | 亲爱的 那时我是有点紧张 |
[14:50] | And that was a long time ago. I’m gonna be fine. | 可这都是八百年前的事了 我现在肯定没问题 |
[14:53] | Hey, mom, you have something on your face. | 我说妈妈 你脸上好像有什么东西 |
[14:56] | Oh, where? | 在哪里 |
[14:57] | Everywhere. | 整张脸都是 |
[15:00] | Honey, you need to wear a lot of makeup on television. | 宝贝 上电视是要画浓妆的 |
[15:03] | So that you’re not washed out under all the lights. | 这样你在灯光下才不会看上去太惨淡 |
[15:06] | The kids don’t know this because they’re not in the media arts. | 小孩们不懂这些 因为他们没从事媒体这行 |
[15:10] | I don’t know how long it’s been. | 我是不知道您是多久以前 |
[15:12] | Since you’ve been in the media arts, | 从事的媒体行业 |
[15:14] | But with hi-def you don’t need a lot of light. | 不过现在高清台直播都不打强光的 |
[15:16] | Oh, well, how will my makeup look in hi-def? | 这样啊 那我的妆在高清下效果会怎么样 |
[15:20] | Should be interesting. | 应该蛮有趣的 |
[15:24] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[15:26] | This is Rick Coleman, | 瑞克·科尔曼为您报道 |
[15:28] | And I’m here with Denver’s newest celebrity. | 我现在与邓肯家最潮流的网络红人在一起 |
[15:30] | Who’s been seen by, well, pretty much everyone with a computer. | 有电脑的人们一定都很熟悉她的面孔了 |
[15:34] | She’s cute. She’s funny. | 她可爱又有趣 |
[15:36] | She’s farty Charlie! | 她就是臭屁查莉 |
[15:38] | Back to you, Rick. | 话筒交还给你 瑞克 |
[15:46] | And here we are on our family reunion last summer in Aspen. | 这张是去年夏天我们家族在亚斯本聚会时拍的 |
[15:49] | You were staying in a lodge? | 你们住在木屋里哦 |
[15:51] | No, that’s our cabin. | 不是 那个是我们家的舱屋 |
[15:52] | Our lodge is on the other side of our mountain. | 我们家的木屋是在我家那座山的另外一边 |
[15:54] | Dad, stop. You’re making us sound like we’re rich. | 爸别说了 你说的好像我们家很有钱似的 |
[15:58] | We don’t have our own mountain. | 其实我们并没有拥有自己的山啦 |
[16:00] | We share it with another family. | 是和另外一家人共同拥有的 |
[16:04] | Speaking of families, Teddy, when are we gonna get to meet yours? | 既然说到家人了 泰迪 我们什么时候能见见你家人呢 |
[16:07] | Uh, they’re kind of busy, | 哎呀 他们比较忙 |
[16:10] | So maybe next summer. | 可能明年夏天才有空 |
[16:12] | Or the one after that. | 不然后年好了 |
[16:15] | Okay, everyone, I have the news on in the kitchen. | 大家听我说 我在厨房看到一个有趣的新闻 |
[16:18] | You have got to see these people. | 你们一定要看看这些人 |
[16:19] | And when they saw what great work I was doing out in the field, | 当他们看到我在第一线的出色工作表现后 |
[16:23] | they said, “Hey, we need her on ‘good morning campus today.'” | 他们说”我们今日早安校园就一定需要这样的人才” |
[16:28] | Rick, you might say. | 瑞克 你可以这样说 |
[16:30] | It was an offer I couldn’t refuse. | 这是我无法拒绝的工作邀请呀 |
[16:34] | If we could get back to Charlie… | 我们还是回到查莉的话题 |
[16:36] | Why don’t we talk to the proud papa? | 不如来和这位骄傲的父亲聊一聊 |
[16:38] | Whew. | 呼呼 |
[16:40] | Whoa, look, dad, you’re sweating right through your shirt. | 哇 老爸 你身上的汗都把衣服弄湿了 |
[16:46] | Uh… | 呃 |
[16:48] | You know, Rick, | 瑞克 你知道 |
[16:50] | Something I find very interesting. | 我发现了什么有意思的事吗 |
[16:51] | Is that cell phones have gotten so much smaller. | 手机现在真是越来越小了 |
[16:57] | Back to you, Rick. | 交回给你了 瑞克 |
[16:59] | So, PJ, you’re the director of this little epic. | 好吧 PJ 你就是这个小短片的导演 |
[17:02] | That’s right, rick… director, writer, editor and voice. | 对 瑞克 我是导演 编剧 剪辑 配音全包 |
[17:05] | I don’t know what a producer does, | 我不知道制片是干啥的 |
[17:06] | But I probably did that too. | 不过那肯定也是我干的活 |
[17:11] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么啊 |
[17:13] | Well, you just give it to me and I’ll throw it back to you. | 好了 你只要把话筒给我 我会把话题抛给你的 |
[17:15] | No, we’re done. | 不用了 |
[17:17] | At least let me throw it back to Yolanda in the studio. | 至少我也可以交还给摄制棚里的尤兰达 |
[17:19] | No, I do that. Back to Yolanda in the studio. | 行了 我自己会做 现在转回棚内的尤兰达 |
[17:22] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们这些家伙脑子有病啊 |
[17:26] | I thought you’d enjoy that. | 我就知道你们肯定爱看 |
[17:29] | You have no idea. | 你可绝对想不到 |
[17:31] | What a family. The woman… | 这什么怪家庭啊 那个女人 |
[17:34] | She looks like a circus clown. | 看上去像个马戏团的小丑 |
[17:36] | Clowns are fun. | 小丑很有趣呀 |
[17:38] | What about the big sweaty oaf? He was a piece of work. | 还有那个汗湿大块头原始族 他也算搞笑 |
[17:40] | Oafs are fun. | 原始族也很好玩呀 |
[17:42] | Where did they find these people? | 他们从哪里挖出这些怪胎的 |
[17:45] | Mom, dad, stop, okay? That’s Teddy’s family. | 爸妈 别说了行吗 那是泰迪的家人 |
[17:50] | That’s a good one, Spence. | 这笑话不错 斯宾塞 |
[17:52] | No, he’s not kidding. | 不 他不是开玩笑 |
[17:55] | Oh, but Teddy, you’re nothing like those people. | 可是泰迪 你跟他们一点都不一样 |
[17:58] | You’re so poised and sophisticated and… | 你这么稳重高雅 |
[18:05] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[18:06] | I said… | 我说 |
[18:11] | I can do that because I’m a Duncan. | 我可以这样做因为我也是邓肯家的人 |
[18:15] | I’m the product of the sweaty oaf and the crazy clown. | 我是那个汗湿原始人和疯颠颠小丑的生出的孩子 |
[18:20] | Oh Teddy, I’m sorry. We didn’t know. | 哎呀 泰迪 对不起 我们不晓得 |
[18:23] | Oh, no no, it’s okay. Yesterday I was embarrassed by them too. | 哦 不用道歉 没关系 昨天我也觉得他们很丢脸 |
[18:27] | And I even told them that. And then I came over here. | 我甚至这样跟他们说了 然后我到你们家来 |
[18:30] | So I could pretend that I was one of you. | 可以假装自己是你们的一份子 |
[18:32] | But I’m not. I’m one of them. | 可我并不是你们 我属于他们 |
[18:34] | I sweat, I fart and I burp. | 我会出汗 放屁 打嗝 |
[18:38] | You’re not gonna do that again, are you? | 你不会又来一次吧 |
[18:40] | No. | 不会 |
[18:42] | In fact, I should probably get back to my family. | 其实我觉得应该回到自己家人身边去了 |
[18:45] | In this, their darkest hour. | 在这种对他们最艰难黑暗的时刻 |
[18:56] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[18:57] | Oh, I’m sorry, dear. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[18:59] | I just wanted to see how the other half lives. | 我只想体会下这世上另外一半人是怎样生活的 |
[19:01] | Oh. | 晕 |
[19:07] | Oh, man. | 我晕 |
[19:09] | Hey, Charlie, so everyone except for me was on the news tonight, | 查莉呀 这下除了我之外所有家人都上今晚的新闻节目了哟 |
[19:12] | And now they’re all watching it on the Internet. | 现在他们正在上网看呢 |
[19:14] | That’s right… the Duncans have gone viral. | 没错的 邓肯一家现在已经被广泛传播成为当季最红人了 |
[19:18] | Oh my gosh I look like a clown. | 我的天哪 我看上去像个小丑 |
[19:21] | Well, at least you talked. | 算了 至少你还讲话了 |
[19:23] | And talked and talked… | 对啊 讲个没完没了的 |
[19:26] | Hey. | 别打击我了 |
[19:28] | I look cool. | 我的上相很酷呀 |
[19:31] | See, that’s the great thing about this family… | 看吧 这就是我们家最和谐的一件事 |
[19:34] | We can laugh at ourselves. | 我们可以毫不在乎地取笑自己 |
[19:36] | And hopefully you feel the same way. | 希望你以后也会如此豁达 |
[19:38] | When you’re older and realize | 当你长大后发现到那个 |
[19:40] | “Everyone in the world has seen me pass gas.” | “全世界的人看过我放屁”的事实 |
[19:45] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[19:51] | Hi | 嗨 |
[19:53] | Hey | 好啊 |
[19:53] | I just wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我只是想来看看你好不好 |
[19:59] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[20:01] | I’m so sorry about my parents. | 对于我的父母 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:03] | Wow, it is really nice to hear that coming out of somebody else’s mouth. | 哇 难得听到别人这样讲 感觉真好 |
[20:08] | I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could study here. | 我在想明天我们也许可以就在你家学习 |
[20:11] | It’s a lot more fun than my house. | 比我家有意思多了 |
[20:12] | Really? Or are you just saying that to be nice? | 真的吗 还是你只想让我好受才这样说的 |
[20:15] | No, I mean it. It’s always so quiet at my house. | 不 我是真心这样想 我家总是那么安静 |
[20:17] | Over here it’s loud and fun. | 这里有喧哗但也有乐趣 |
[20:19] | And full of different smells. | 还充满了各种各样的不同气味 |
[20:25] | Okay, my house it is. | 好吧 那就在我家了 |
[20:28] | Any chance of a sloppy Joe night? | 有没有可能是牛肉酱晚餐 |
[20:29] | Oh, it’ll be a sloppy something night. | 哎呀 反正一定会有什么酱的 |
[20:31] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那就明天见 |
[20:33] | Oh hey, hold on a sec. | 啊 等一下下 |
[20:36] | Hey, Charlie, this is my boyfriend Spencer. | 来看呀 查莉 这位就是我的男朋友斯宾塞哦 |
[20:39] | Hi, Charlie. | 你好 小查莉 |
[20:40] | Isn’t he cute? | 他是不是很帅 |
[20:42] | I hope someday you find somebody as great as him, | 我希望有一天你也能找到个像他这么好的人 |
[20:44] | But it might be tough. So good luck, Charlie. | 不过大概很难的 祝你好运了 查莉 |
[20:49] | Uh, nuh-uh. | 不行 别看 |
[21:13] | Oh, father, that was lovely. | 哦 父亲 您弹的真是动人 |
[21:15] | Your finger-picking is so delicate. | 您在手指技巧上处理得太精巧了 |
[21:17] | Almost as delicate as that pomegranate. That you’re painting, dear. | 你画的那副石榴静物图也是相当雅致 亲爱的 |
[21:24] | Dinner in 15 minutes. | 晚餐在十五分钟内准备好 |
[21:26] | Tonight we’re having coq au vin and white asparagus. | 今晚的餐色是法式红酒烩鸡配白芦笋 |
[21:29] | Oh my, I still have on my afternoon pearls. | 哎呀 我怎么还戴着下午茶装的珍珠链呢 |
[21:35] | Mother, the table is set. | 母亲 餐桌已经摆设妥当了 |
[21:38] | How else may I help you? | 还有什么我可以效劳的吗 |
[21:40] | Father, the horses have been groomed and fed. | 父亲 马匹已经刷洗并喂料完毕 |
[21:52] | It would seem our child is full of beans. | 看来我们的孩子吃了太多的豆子 |
[21:58] | Father, how you make us titter. | 父亲 您真会逗我们开心 |