时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Can you believe it, bob? | 老公 你能想到这天不 |
[00:09] | Charlie’s first big-girl bed. | 小查莉也要有第一张床了 |
[00:10] | She’s not a baby anymore. | 她不是小宝宝啦 不用睡摇篮 |
[00:12] | Charlie, do you like your new bed? | 查莉啊 你喜不喜欢你的新床啊 |
[00:14] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[00:17] | Oh, it seems like just yesterday | 哎呀呀 感觉就是昨天的事儿呢 |
[00:19] | I was complaining about giving up this room. | 我好像还在抱怨要让出这房间来 |
[00:21] | Aw, you miss your old room, honey? | 哟 你又怀念你的老房间啦 宝贝 |
[00:22] | Are you kidding? | 你开啥玩笑呢 |
[00:24] | There’s two floors between me and the boys now. | 现在我的房跟兄弟们隔了足足两层楼 |
[00:25] | This room is dead to me. | 我才不想这间老屋子呢 |
[00:27] | Hey, now that charlie’s got her own bed, | 我说啊 现在查莉有了自己的小床了 |
[00:30] | I can have a sleepover, right? | 那我可以开睡衣派对了吧 |
[00:32] | Okay, how did charlie’s new bed. | 啥啊 怎么说着查莉有了新床 |
[00:34] | Turn into you getting a sleepover? | 就冒出来你要开睡衣派对了 |
[00:36] | Let me walk you through it. | 让我给你们合计合计吧 |
[00:38] | Oh, I love it when he walks us through stuff. | 天呐 我最爱这小子要来给咱合计这啊那的 |
[00:41] | Every time I ask you guys for a sleepover, | 每次我向你们要求开睡衣派对 |
[00:45] | You tell me I can’t because there’s a baby in the house. | 你们都说不行 因为家里有个小宝宝 |
[00:47] | Well, dad just said she’s not a baby anymore. | 现在好啦 刚才老爸说她不再是小宝宝了 |
[00:50] | And he walked us through it. | 你看他给咱合计好了吧 |
[00:52] | And it’s my fault. | 还全忽悠成我的错了 |
[00:54] | Look. If I don’t have a sleepover soon, | 听着 要是我再不邀请大家来家里过夜 |
[00:57] | The other kids will stop inviting me to theirs. | 其他的孩子们以后也不会邀请我去了 |
[00:58] | One night of kids at our house. | 只要请小孩们来呆一晚上 |
[01:00] | And we get rid of gabe for a bunch of nights. | 就能日后无数夜晚把盖比这小鬼弄出家门 |
[01:03] | Take it. It’s a good deal. | 答应他吧 这交易太合算了 |
[01:05] | – Fine, you can have your sleepover. – Yes! | – 好吧 你可以请大家来过夜了 – 太好了 |
[01:11] | Come here, charlie. Let’s look at your new bed. | 过来呀 小查莉 来看看你的新床 |
[01:13] | You’ll love it! | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[01:14] | No | 不要 |
[01:18] | I bet you’re glad you spent two hours putting that together, huh? | 你一定很开心的费了两小时才组装起那玩意儿吧 |
[01:26] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:27] | Running late,and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:29] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:31] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:34] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:35] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:38] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:42] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:45] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:47] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:48] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[01:51] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:53] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:55] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:58] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:00] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:03] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:09] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:19] | If you believe it’s true | 若你相信那会成真 |
[02:22] | And if my heart’s in you | 若我心念念系你身 |
[02:24] | No matter what you do | 不管你将要做甚 |
[02:26] | You’ll never face it alone | 都不会是孤单一人 |
[02:29] | And when the rain leaks through | 当天空撒下雨点 |
[02:31] | I’ll be right there with you | 我也会在雨幕中等 |
[02:33] | No matter what you do | 不管你将要做甚 |
[02:35] | You’ll never face it | 都不会留下孤单的身影 |
[02:37] | No, you’ll never face it alone. | 不 你永远不会独自成行 |
[02:49] | How was that? | 我唱的怎么样 |
[02:52] | Oh my gosh. Alice, are you having an asthma attack? | 我的天啊 爱丽丝 你是不是又犯哮喘啦 |
[02:55] | No, that was the crowd cheering for you. | 没有啊 这是给你的大喝彩呢 |
[02:58] | You were great. That thing at the end, that was asthma. | 你唱的太棒了 不过刚才我最后发的声音是哮喘 |
[03:01] | Oh thanks. | 谢谢你称赞 |
[03:02] | It’s my first audition for a high school show, | 这是我第一次在高中音乐剧的试唱表演啊 |
[03:04] | So I really want it to go well. | 所以我绝对是想要出色表现的 |
[03:06] | Oh, no worries. Since I’ll be playing. The piano for everyone’s audition, | 别担心 因为我要给每个试演的人钢琴伴奏 |
[03:10] | When you’re singing I’ll make sure. | 我保证在你唱的时候 |
[03:11] | The director sees me do this… | 导演会看到我这种表情 |
[03:15] | And when the other kids are auditioning, | 然后等其他学生试演时 |
[03:17] | I’ll do this… | 我就做这个 |
[03:21] | Wow. Alice, you make a really good stink face. | 哇 爱丽丝 你还真会做鬼脸呀 |
[03:24] | We live next to a sewage-treatment plant. | 我们家住在污水处理厂旁边的呀 |
[03:28] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[03:29] | Hey, p.J. | PJ你来啦 |
[03:30] | What you go there? | 手里拿的是什么 |
[03:31] | A cupful of bacon. | 一大杯烟熏肉 |
[03:34] | Dude, if you don’t start eating healthier, | 老哥 你要是不早点开始健康饮食 |
[03:36] | You’re gonna get fat. | 你很快就要肥起来的 |
[03:38] | Teddy, I can eat whatever I want. | 泰迪 哥想吃啥就吃啥 |
[03:40] | Nothing happens. Now if you’re through here, | 吃不胖啊 好了 你们这边要是事完了 |
[03:44] | I’d like to take a nap. | 让我打个盹吧 |
[03:47] | Why don’t you just go upstairs to your room? | 你干嘛不到楼上自己房间睡呢 |
[03:49] | ’cause this is my fourth cup of bacon. | 因为这是我的第四杯熏肉了 |
[03:51] | And I’m feeling a little woozy. | 貌似有点醉醺醺的 |
[04:02] | I’m not bothering you, am I? | 我是不是打扰到你啦 |
[04:03] | A little. | 是有点啦 |
[04:07] | Can we talk about my sleepover for a second? | 我能和您商量一下我的睡衣派对的事吗 |
[04:11] | Gabe, you’re distracting me from my housework. | 盖比 你打断了我做家务呢 |
[04:14] | Of course we can talk about your sleepover. | 我们当然可以来商量你这过夜派对的事 |
[04:17] | Ok, first question. | 那好 我先问一下 |
[04:19] | What are you serving us for dinner? | 那天你准备给我们做什么晚饭吃 |
[04:21] | Well, I was thinking of making my famous meatloaf. | 嗯 我想好了 要做我拿手的肉饼 |
[04:23] | With a nice side salad. | 还有很不错的配菜沙拉哦 |
[04:25] | Pizza it is. | 那就定匹萨了 |
[04:27] | Okay, now I’m gonna need you to rent us a scary movie. | 还有 我想请你帮我们去借恐怖电影的碟 |
[04:30] | I don’t know, gabe. I don’t want you boys to be up all night. | 不好吧 盖比 我不想让你们兴奋一整晚 |
[04:33] | Mom, you just described the perfect sleepover. | 老妈 你刚所说的就是最完美的睡衣派对形式啊 |
[04:37] | Now the last thing is… | 那么最后一件事项 |
[04:40] | Charlie’s writing on the wall. | 查莉在墙上涂鸦呢 |
[04:42] | What? | 什么 |
[04:43] | Charlie… | 我是说 查莉她 |
[04:44] | She’s writing on the wall. | 正在墙上乱涂呢 |
[04:46] | I can draw. | 我会画画儿 |
[04:49] | Charlie. | 小查莉啊 |
[05:01] | P.J., breakfast! | PJ 吃早饭了 |
[05:12] | Morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 |
[05:13] | I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[05:18] | Are you stuck again? | 你是不是又卡在那里啦 |
[05:20] | Mom, put some more butter on the door. | 老妈 得给门再抹些黄油 |
[05:23] | We’re out of butter. He ate it all. | 咱家没黄油了 都被你哥吃光了 |
[05:30] | I told you you were gonna get fat. | 我早说你会变肥仔的 |
[05:35] | Kids, help your brother into his harness. | 孩子们 快帮你们大哥系上保险背带 |
[05:37] | The helicopter’s here to take him to school. | 直升机来接他上学了 |
[05:40] | No… | 不要啊 |
[05:42] | Ooo! | 哎哟喂 |
[05:47] | Ooh, bacon. | 哟 还有熏肉呢 |
[05:57] | Hi, um, mr. Billups. | 比卢普斯老师 那个 你好哇 |
[06:00] | I’m teddy duncan. I’d, um, like to sign up. | 我是泰迪·邓肯 我嘛 有点想来报名 |
[06:02] | To audition for “Beauty and the beast.” | 就是参加”美女与野兽”剧目的试演会 |
[06:03] | Miss duncan, in the theater. | 邓肯小姐 作为演剧者 |
[06:06] | One must present oneself with confidence, | 你必须表现出极大的自信 |
[06:07] | Not with “Like” And “Um.” | 不能含含糊糊的说”好像”或是”嗯啊”的这种 |
[06:10] | Now reenter and say it again. | 现在你重来说一次 |
[06:12] | This time like you want it. | 这一次你得表现出非常想的意愿 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | Hello, mr. Billups. I’m teddy duncan. | 您好 比卢普斯老师 我是泰迪·邓肯 |
[06:20] | Put me in your show! Please. | 让我加入你的音乐剧吧 拜托了 |
[06:24] | Better. Now give me an arpeggio. | 好一点了 现在你唱一组和弦试试 |
[06:26] | Right here in the hallway? | 你让我就在这走廊上唱啊 |
[06:29] | Arpeggio. | 快唱 |
[06:34] | Fair. How’s your dancing? | 还不错 那你舞跳的怎么样 |
[06:35] | Would you like to hear me sing again? | 您想不想再听我唱点啥呢 |
[06:38] | Teddy, with a lot of hard work, | 泰迪 你要是多多努力的话 |
[06:40] | You might have a shot at being my beauty… | 还是有可能成为我的女主角的 |
[06:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:43] | …If… and I mean if… | 如果啦 我是说如果 |
[06:45] | You can show me some passion. You’ve got to wow me. | 你得表现出极大的激情给我看 让我哇塞叫出来 |
[06:48] | And so far I’m not being wowed. | 目前我可是没有哇塞叫的打算哦 |
[06:49] | Well, I’m… I’m really sorry. | 那个 真是好抱歉 |
[06:51] | No no no no no. Give it back to me. | 不行不行不行 给我重来 |
[06:54] | Get in my face. | 对着我的脸说 |
[06:55] | I’m really sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[06:57] | Tomorrow at the audition, you’ve got to really bring it. | 明天的试演会 你就得带着这腔调过来 |
[06:59] | Consider it brung! | 就当我帮也要帮过来 |
[07:00] | You mean “Brought.” | 你是说绑过来吧 |
[07:01] | Don’t correct me! | 别来纠我错儿 |
[07:02] | I love it! | 我就爱你这调调 |
[07:08] | This juice is great. | 果汁真好喝 |
[07:10] | Really really great. | 太好喝了 |
[07:12] | I’m not allowed to have sugar at home. | 我在家里时 他们不让我吃甜的 |
[07:16] | I… huh… wonder why. | 我倒是想问问原因了 |
[07:18] | Yeah. Maybe we should switch you to water. | 说得对 看来我们该让你换喝水吧 |
[07:22] | No! | 别啊 |
[07:23] | What an awesome sleepover. | 多赞的过夜派对啊 |
[07:26] | The best one ever. | 史上最强的 |
[07:28] | Xander honey, you’ve been here 10 minutes. Pace yourself. | 赞德仔啊 你刚来了十分钟 安分点先 |
[07:33] | Does this pizza have cheese on it? | 这匹萨上面放了芝士乳酪的吗 |
[07:35] | ’cause I can’t eat cheese. | 因为我不能吃芝士乳酪的 |
[07:37] | I’ll eat it. | 那给我吃吧 |
[07:40] | Liam, would you like a peanut butter sandwich? | 利安姆啊 你想不想吃花生酱三明治呢 |
[07:43] | No thanks. I’m allergic. | 不用了 谢谢 我也对花生过敏 |
[07:44] | I’ll eat it. | 那也给我吃吧 |
[07:48] | What movie are we gonna watch later? | 我们等下要看什么电影啊 |
[07:50] | Well, I was thinking | 嗯 我想是这个 |
[07:53] | “Monkeys go bananas.” | “小猴摘香蕉” |
[07:58] | It’s a delightful and funny cartoon. | 这是一部欢乐有趣的卡通剧 |
[08:00] | About monkeys who just go bananas. | 讲的就是猴子们去摘香蕉的故事 |
[08:02] | That’s for six-year-olds. | 那是给六岁小孩看的呀 |
[08:05] | No, it says “Four and up.” | 才不是呢 上面写的是适合四岁以上 |
[08:07] | excuse me. | 失陪 |
[08:09] | Mom, can I talk to you for a second? | 妈妈 我们稍许谈一下好吗 |
[08:11] | Sure, yeah. | 当然可以 |
[08:13] | Come on. Okay. Let’s go. | 来 到这边来 |
[08:15] | You’re killing me here! | 你还不如直接杀了我算了 |
[08:17] | Where’s the movie I asked you to get, “Zombie blood party”? | 我要你去借的那个电影”僵尸戮血大会”呢 |
[08:21] | Well, I got it, but I’m just not sure. | 我是借到了啦 不过我不确定可以给你们看 |
[08:24] | Gabe, it looks very violent. | 盖比 那部看来太血腥暴力了 |
[08:25] | That’s kind of the point. | 就是要这个主题啊 |
[08:28] | Now get over there and sell it! | 现在赶紧去宣传宣传吧 |
[08:30] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快去快去 |
[08:36] | Our other choice is | 我们还有另一个选择就是 |
[08:38] | “Zombie blood party”… | “僵尸戮血大会” |
[08:40] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[08:42] | …Which is about zombies. | 这部是讲僵尸的 |
[08:44] | Who just have a blood party. | 开一个血腥大会 |
[08:47] | Yeah! | 好极了 |
[08:48] | All right! | 牛逼 |
[08:49] | Okay, guys. We’ve got the tent set up in the backyard. | 好了 孩子们 后院已经架好帐篷了 |
[08:52] | So once we’re done eating… | 只要等你们吃完饭 |
[08:54] | I guess they’re done eating. | 我看他们算是吃完了 |
[09:05] | He might want a dessert menu. | 那孩子可能还想看看点心单呢 |
[09:12] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:13] | Working out. | 做锻炼 |
[09:14] | So I don’t have to go to school in a helicopter. | 以防日后我得坐直升机去上学 |
[09:18] | As usual, I only understood half. | 一如既往的 我只能听懂一半你的话 |
[09:22] | Hey, p.J. , wait wait wait. | 喂喂 儿子 等下等下 |
[09:24] | What? | 咋啦 |
[09:25] | You’ve got to stretch out before you pump the iron. | 你在举哑铃前得先做做伸展运动 |
[09:26] | You want to hurt yourself? | 不然你想伤到自己吗 |
[09:28] | No. | 不想啊 |
[09:29] | Hey, come here. Come here. | 那你过来这边 |
[09:31] | Let me show you a little something. | 让我给你稍微示范一下 |
[09:32] | Do some toe-touches, all right? Just do what I do. | 先来摸脚趾运动 好吧 跟着我做就行了 |
[09:34] | You do, okay. | 行啊 |
[09:36] | Here we go. Ready? | 我们开始吧 |
[09:37] | One and… | 一 二 |
[09:39] | Ow! | 哎哟 |
[09:41] | Ow! Ow! Ow! | 哎哟 哎哟 哎哟 |
[09:42] | No! No! No! No! | 不是 不是 不是 不是 |
[09:45] | No no, I think I pulled a hamstring. | 不是不是 我觉得我扭到脚筋了 |
[09:48] | What are you guys do… | 你们在干什么啊 |
[09:49] | Oh! Dad butt! Ow! | 哎呀喂 老爹的屁股 雷晕了我 |
[09:56] | Isn’t this cool? | 这也太酷了吧 |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[09:59] | Let’s stay up all night. | 咱们好好闹腾整晚吧 |
[10:01] | I know I am. | 至少我肯定睡不着 |
[10:02] | Yeah. | 真的呀 |
[10:04] | This ground seems kind of hard. | 这地面好硬啊 |
[10:07] | Liam, it’s the ground. | 利安姆 因为那是地 |
[10:09] | That’s how the ground always feels. | 大地本来就是硬的 |
[10:11] | Hey, zip up the door so no one else can get in. | 喂 把门拉起来 让谁也进不来 |
[10:20] | Wait. We’re still gonna be able to get more food, right? | 等下 我们还是能再要些吃的吧 对不 |
[10:26] | Well, it’s official. Charlie hates her new bed. | 好了 现在确定了 查莉真的是不爱她那新床 |
[10:29] | Now what’s going on with her? | 这孩子又犯啥幺蛾子了 |
[10:31] | Writing on walls. Won’t sleep in her bed. | 在墙上乱画呢 根本不肯上床睡觉 |
[10:34] | Well, bob, she’s an overachiever. | 哎哟 老公 可不能小看这个娃 |
[10:36] | She started her terrible twos at one and a half. | 她提早在1岁半就开始尝试2岁小恶魔行当了 |
[10:39] | Bring her over here. | 让我来哄她吧 |
[10:42] | Aw, daddy wants quality time. | 哟 阿爸要来亲子乐哦 |
[10:44] | Yeah. Oh! Oh! Other side. Other side. | 是呀 哎呀呀 另一边 另一边啦 |
[10:47] | There we go. There we go. | 好啦 来抱抱 |
[10:48] | Really sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[10:49] | It’s okay. It’s better. It’s all better now. | 没事 这样就好多了 没事啦 |
[10:51] | You really hurt yourself, huh? | 你还真的是把老骨头给伤到啦 |
[10:52] | Yeah, well, | 是哦 |
[10:53] | That’s what I get for trying to exercise. | 所以我才需要去锻炼嘛 |
[10:56] | Boy, I’m glad that chapter’s closed. | 天哟 还好我总算是过了那周期了 |
[10:58] | Whoa, what’s that? | 哇 那是咋回事 |
[11:01] | Oh, did you turn off the automatic sprinklers? | 呀 你有没有关了自动洒水器 |
[11:03] | We have automatic sprinklers? | 咱家还有装自动洒水器的么 |
[11:21] | It was like being trapped in a washing machine. | 简直就像掉进了洗衣机里出不来 |
[11:24] | I thought I was gonna drown. | 我还以为要给淹死了 |
[11:27] | The whole night is ruined. | 这整晚都被毁啦 |
[11:29] | Relax. We can fix this. | 放松点 我们还能补救的啦 |
[11:31] | How? We were gonna sleep in the tent, | 怎么补救啊 我们是要睡在帐篷里 |
[11:33] | Watch a movie in the tent, | 还要在帐篷里看电影 |
[11:35] | Do stuff I couldn’t tell you about in the tent. | 还要在帐篷里做些我不能告诉你的事 |
[11:38] | Hey, gabe, look. Why don’t you just go upstairs, | 得了 盖比 你们不如就上楼去 |
[11:41] | Have a sleepover in your room and then p. J…. | 在自己房间玩过夜派对 至于PJ么 |
[11:44] | P.J. Can sleep on the couch in the basement. | PJ他反正可以在地下室的沙发上睡觉 |
[11:45] | Yeah yeah, and I’ll order another pizza. | 对呀对呀 我还可以再给你们订个匹萨来 |
[11:53] | Tell them to put more pepperoni on this time. | 这次记得告诉他们多放些腊肠 |
[11:55] | I could still see cheese. | 之前我都看见上面的乳酪了 |
[12:02] | Uh, liam honey, is there a problem? | 呃 小利安姆啊 你有什么事吗 |
[12:04] | I’m afraid of upstairs. | 人家害怕上楼 |
[12:08] | Excuse me? | 啥意思 |
[12:09] | We live in a one-story house. | 我家是住平房的 |
[12:11] | I’ve never been upstairs and I’m not gonna start now. | 我这辈子都没上过楼 也不要从今天开始上 |
[12:19] | Interesting new phobia. | 真有意思的新型恐惧症 |
[12:22] | Okay, sleepover’s in the basement. | 好吧 过夜派对改到地下室进行吧 |
[12:25] | You’re not afraid of downstairs, are you? | 你不会害怕下楼去吧 怕么 |
[12:26] | No, I’m not crazy. | 才不 我又没疯 |
[12:30] | Hey, honey, if he goes downstairs, | 我说亲爱的 要是让他们去楼下 |
[12:33] | Doesn’t he eventually have to… | 那不就是说他最后就 |
[12:34] | No no no no. | 别别别 |
[12:35] | One battle at a time, honey. | 老公啊 一次解决一个好伐 |
[12:43] | Okay, wait. Confidence. Passion. | 等等 要自信 要激情 |
[12:52] | That one stunk worse than the first. | 这次比刚才还要糟啊 |
[12:54] | sleeping bag fight! | 睡袋大战啊 |
[13:05] | What are you doing? | 你们吵什么啊 |
[13:06] | Sleepover’s been moved to the basement! | 睡衣派对改到地下室来了 |
[13:08] | No! No! | 不是吧 不要啊 |
[13:11] | Well, I can’t sleep in there if you’re making noise out here. | 你们在这里这么吵 我在那边睡不着的啊 |
[13:14] | Oh. Good point. | 哎呀 说得好 |
[13:20] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[13:23] | This movie’s hilarious. | 这电影真好笑 |
[13:25] | These monkeys are going absolutely crazy. | 这些小猴子真是疯颠颠的 |
[13:34] | Yup, four and up. | 果然是四岁以上啊 |
[13:38] | They got that right. | 他们还真没写错年龄层呢 |
[13:42] | Hey, dad, I don’t see any difference yet. | 喂 老爸 我怎么没觉得起效啊 |
[13:44] | Well, how long have you been doing it? | 你做了几次啦 |
[13:46] | Twice. | 已经两次啦 |
[13:49] | Mom, did you tell the boys they could sleep downstairs? | 妈妈 你是不是叫那些小男生睡到楼下去的 |
[13:52] | Well, honey, they don’t have anywhere else to go. | 哎呀宝贝 他们没别的地方可以睡嘛 |
[13:54] | Okay, well, I’m not going into p.J.’s room. | 那好 我是不会去PJ的房里睡的 |
[13:57] | And you guys are down here, so where am I supposed to sleep? | 你们又都在一楼这 那叫我去哪边睡觉啊 |
[14:13] | Stupid parents. | 我家的傻瓜父母 |
[14:14] | Heard that. | 我听见了哦 |
[14:16] | Oh. Stupid baby monitor. | 晕 这傻瓜宝宝监控器 |
[14:24] | Don’t go in there. | 别进去那里啊 |
[14:27] | Don’t go in there! | 别进去啊 |
[14:28] | Don’t go… | 别去 |
[14:38] | Oh, man, he shouldn’t have gone in there. | 哎呀 老兄 他真的不该进去的 |
[14:40] | Remember, no one is safe. | 记住 没人可以逃脱 |
[14:43] | The zombies are everywhere! | 僵尸无处不在 |
[14:46] | Everywhere! | 无处不在 |
[14:52] | That was a good movie, huh? | 这电影不错吧 |
[14:55] | I don’t think I’m ever gonna sleep again. | 我看我是再也睡不着了 |
[14:58] | Why’d you have to get such a scary movie? | 你干嘛要借这么恐怖的电影来看啊 |
[15:01] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[15:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:04] | Come on, guys. You’re not afraid of a bunch of zombies, are you? | 得啦 哥几个 你们不会是害怕一堆僵尸吧 |
[15:11] | Fine. I’ll go upstairs and tell my parents. | 好吧 我去楼上跟我爸妈说 |
[15:15] | Upstairs? | 楼上吗 |
[15:17] | Oh, man, I really didn’t think this through. | 晕 我之前怎么就没想到这茬 |
[15:26] | Hey, buddy. How’s it going? | 嘿 小哥儿 情况如何啊 |
[15:27] | Terrible. Everyone wants to go home. | 糟透了 大家都想回家去 |
[15:30] | Why? | 为啥啊 |
[15:31] | Because that movie you rented us. | 都怪你借来的那个电影 |
[15:33] | Was completely inappropriate. | 那部完全不适合我们看 |
[15:39] | My first sleepovers a total disaster. | 我的第一次睡衣派对完全是场悲剧 |
[15:42] | Oh honey. Relax, okay? | 好啦宝贝 放松点好吗 |
[15:44] | I’ll go have a little talk with them. | 我去跟你的小伙伴们聊聊 |
[15:46] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[15:51] | Okay, everybody listen up! | 好了 小子们给我听着 |
[15:53] | Zombies aren’t real! Now go to bed! | 僵尸不是真的 现在全部上床睡觉去 |
[16:02] | Good night, everybody. | 大家晚安 |
[16:14] | Ah. Wow, this is really paying off. | 啊喔 这玩意儿果然有效果 |
[16:20] | It sure is. | 看来真的是 |
[16:22] | Hey, p.J., do me a favor… | 儿子啊 帮我个忙 |
[16:24] | Would you give me a hand up? | 搭把手拉我起来吧 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[16:30] | Hey, that’s my favorite arm. | 喂 那可是我最喜欢的胳膊呀 |
[16:34] | Oh now. I’m too strong now. | 哟喂 我现在壮的过头了 |
[16:37] | P.J. P.J. | 儿子 儿子 |
[16:42] | P.J. P.J. | PJ啊 |
[16:44] | Ow! Oh! | 哟 喔 |
[16:47] | Oh, my foot! | 哎哟 我的脚啊 |
[16:49] | I… I’m sorry, dad. Are you okay? | 对不起 爸爸 你没事吗 |
[16:52] | Ow! | 哎哟 |
[16:54] | Ah. You know what? | 啊 我跟你说吧 |
[16:56] | I should just go to bed. | 我还是上床去睡吧 |
[16:58] | Before I go to bed, I’ve got to go check on the boys. | 在我睡觉前 我还得去看看楼下的男孩子们 |
[17:01] | Oh, my thigh. | 哎哟我的腿哟 |
[17:04] | Oh, my foot. | 哎哟我的脚哟 |
[17:05] | Oh, my thigh. Oh, my foot. | 哎哟我的腿 哎哟我的脚 |
[17:08] | My thigh. My foot. Ah! | 腿啊 脚啊 |
[17:28] | Guys. Guys, wake up. | 哥们 哥们 快醒醒 |
[17:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:32] | Listen! | 你们听 |
[17:35] | It’s getting closer! | 越来越近了 |
[17:39] | Zombie! | 是僵尸啊 |
[17:41] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[17:42] | Attack! | 攻击啊 |
[17:46] | Aim for the brain! Aim for the brain! | 对准脑袋打 瞄准脑袋啊 |
[17:47] | Yeah! Get him! | 对 快打啊 |
[17:49] | Whoa whoa whoa! Oh! | 哇哇哇 哎哟 |
[17:50] | Hey! | 喂 |
[17:51] | Wait, guys! Stop! Stop! | 等等 兄弟们 停手 停手 |
[17:52] | That’s my dad! | 那是我爸啊 |
[17:53] | Your dad’s a zombie? | 你爸是僵尸吗 |
[17:57] | I’m not a zombie. | 我才不是僵尸 |
[18:01] | Prove it. | 证据呢 |
[18:02] | Ow! | 哎哟 |
[18:03] | He feels pain. We’re okay. | 他能感到疼痛 看来我们安全了 |
[18:08] | Dad, what are you doing? | 老爸 你来干什么啊 |
[18:10] | I’m just checking on you guys. | 我只不过来看看你们而已啊 |
[18:12] | Like a zombie? | 像僵尸一样走过来吗 |
[18:14] | Now they’re gonna. Wanna go home again. Thanks a lot. | 现在他们又要想回家去了 真是多谢你 |
[18:16] | I don’t wanna go home. That was awesome. | 我可不想回家呀 这太有劲了 |
[18:20] | It was? | 有劲吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[18:21] | You were so scared. | 你都被吓坏了 |
[18:23] | I wasn’t scared. | 我可没被吓坏 |
[18:24] | You were scared. | 你才被吓坏了 |
[18:26] | Not as scared as me. | 我才是最被吓不轻的那个 |
[18:29] | Let’s do it again, mr. Duncan. | 我们再玩一次吧 邓肯叔 |
[18:30] | No no no. I’ve got to go to bed. | 别来了 我得睡觉了 |
[18:32] | Dad dad, come on. | 老爸老爸 来玩嘛 |
[18:34] | Give the kids what they want. | 请尽量满足孩子们吧 |
[18:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:38] | Yeah, let’s go. | 很好 开始吧 |
[18:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:41] | This is so cool. | 这可真好玩 |
[18:43] | Must kill. | 你们死定了 |
[18:45] | Dad dad dad, zombies don’t speak. | 老爸老爸 僵尸不会说话的 |
[18:47] | Sorry. Uh… | 对不起喔 |
[19:02] | Good morning, charlie. | 早上好啊 查莉 |
[19:04] | Look at you. | 看看你呀 |
[19:07] | Are you an artist? Huh? | 你是不是个小画家呀 |
[19:11] | Did you paint a picture somewhere? | 你是在哪儿画了画儿嘛 |
[19:14] | Oh. Well, the walls look okay. | 还行 墙壁看来是保住了 |
[19:16] | Oh my gosh! I’m late for my audition! | 哎呀我的天 我试演要迟到了 |
[19:23] | Uh-oh. | 我糟 |
[19:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:34] | Alice, is that everyone? | 爱丽丝 大家都唱完了吗 |
[19:36] | Oh no, teddy duncan isn’t here yet. | 哦还没有 泰迪·邓肯还没来呢 |
[19:38] | No no no. Sorry. I’m coming. I’m here. | 别别 对不起 我来了 我来了 |
[19:41] | there. | 用这个 |
[19:42] | Teddy, what happened to you? | 泰迪 你怎么啦 |
[19:43] | I overslept. | 睡过头了 |
[19:45] | Okay. | 行了 |
[19:46] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[19:48] | I’m going to be singing | 我要唱的曲子是 |
[19:51] | “You’ll never face it alone.” Hit it. | “永不让你孤单” 请弹吧 |
[19:56] | If you believe it’s true | 若你相信那会成真 |
[19:58] | And if my heart’s in you | 若我心念念系你身 |
[20:01] | No matter what you do | 不管你将要做甚 |
[20:03] | You’ll never face it alone | 都将不会孤单一人 |
[20:06] | Stop stop. What was that? | 停停 你在搞啥啊 |
[20:08] | I was auditioning. | 在试演啊 |
[20:10] | For what, beauty or the beast? | 为啥角色呢 美女还是野兽哇 |
[20:13] | Well, beauty of course. Why would I be auditioning for the beast? | 当然是美女了 我干嘛要去演野兽啊 |
[20:16] | I mean, that’s something… that’s because I look like a beast. | 我是说 那是 那是因为我看上去像野兽啊 |
[20:21] | Why do you have scribbles all over your face? | 你为何要在脸上乱涂呢 |
[20:24] | Are you trying to say that beauty is only skin deep. | 你是不是想表达美貌只是皮囊 |
[20:28] | And what’s inside is what’s truly important? | 真正美的是人的内心 |
[20:30] | Well, actually… | 其实吧 |
[20:32] | Because if you are, | 因为若你是这个意思 |
[20:33] | I love it. | 我喜欢这表现 |
[20:35] | Then that’s exactly what I was going for. | 那就确实是我要表达的东西 |
[20:42] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[20:44] | Hey, charlie, are you happy now? | 嘿嘿 查莉 你现在高兴了吧 |
[20:46] | No more big-girl bed. | 换回小摇篮床啦 |
[20:50] | Yes, and since mommy insisted we’d never need the crib again, | 对哟 因为你妈坚持说我们再也不需要围栏床 |
[20:53] | Daddy gets to go buy a new one. | 结果老爸我只好去买了个新的(旧的被他们处理了) |
[20:58] | Daddy might be sleeping in his own bed too. | 老爸大概也得睡回自己的老床了(让他睡沙发) |
[21:03] | Great news, you guys! | 好消息啊 伙计们 |
[21:05] | I got invited to three sleepovers today! | 今天我收到三个过夜派对邀请 |
[21:07] | And, dad, you got invited to two of them. | 老爸 其中有2个连你也请了 |
[21:10] | What? I don’t want to go to any sleepover. | 什么啊 我可不想去什么睡衣派对 |
[21:12] | Dad dad, we’re a package deal. You’re going. | 老爸 这是一揽子交易 你必须去 |
[21:19] | That’s it. Now save that for tonight. | 就是那样 你留着到晚上再用吧 |
[21:22] | Well, charlie, | 好吧 小查莉 |
[21:24] | You’re going back to your crib. | 你又睡回自己的宝宝床啦 |
[21:25] | And I’m going places too… | 我也得到自己的席位了 |
[21:27] | I got the lead in the school musical. | 我拿到学校音乐剧的主角了耶 |
[21:29] | I’m gonna be the best beast they’ve ever had. | 我会成为史上最棒的野兽 |
[21:31] | Here’s some really big news. | 现在才是真正的大新闻 |
[21:33] | I’m eating healthy now, | 我要健康饮食了 |
[21:35] | Because I decided I like mysetf just the way I am. | 因为我决定了 就喜欢自己现在的样子 |
[21:38] | Yeah, she’s not interested. Ok. | 行了 她才不感兴趣 |
[21:40] | One more thing: If you ever draw on my face again… | 还有一件事 你要是再敢在我脸上乱画试试 |
[21:44] | …Good luck, charlie. | 祝你好运了 查莉 |
[21:56] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音啊 |
[21:57] | Is that a zombie? | 是僵尸来了吗 |
[21:58] | Dad, that’s getting old! | 爸 你那套过时了啦 |
[22:00] | What’s getting old? | 什么过时了 |
[22:03] | If… if you’re there, then who’s… | 如果你在这儿 那谁在外面 |
[22:07] | Whoa! | 哇呀 |
[22:30] | Oh those crazy monkeys! | 这些疯颠颠的猴子们哟 |