时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 哦 你是在开什么玩笑 |
[00:10] | Listen to spencer’s latest status update. | 你听听斯宾塞刚才发的状态 |
[00:12] | “just chilling at home.” who cares? | “独自一人闲在家里无聊” 谁关心他啊 |
[00:16] | Apparently you do. | 显然你很关心啊 |
[00:20] | Mom. No no, I do not. | 母亲啊 乱说 人家才没啊 |
[00:22] | I could care less what my ex-boyfriend is up to. | 我对我前男朋友的现状毫不在意 |
[00:24] | Oh, he hasn’t even changed his online status yet. | 看呐 他还没更改自己的状态唉 |
[00:27] | It still says “in a relationship.” | 上面还写着“热恋中” |
[00:29] | – He just can’t let me go. – Well, maybe he forgot to change it. | – 他就是无法忘怀我 – 呃 这个也许是他忘记了而已 |
[00:32] | Uh, mom, how could he forget? He’s online all the time. | 呃 老妈 他怎么可能会忘啊 他一直都在线啊 |
[00:35] | And you know this how? | 你怎么会对他如此的了解 |
[00:37] | I check his status every hour. | 我每个小时就查看一次他的状态啊 |
[00:39] | Well, the important thing is you’ve moved on. | 好吧 重要的是你已经克服了旧爱的羁绊 |
[00:45] | Gabe honey, you have a playdate this afternoon. | 盖比宝贝 今天下午你有玩伴陪你玩 |
[00:48] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. | – 我才没有呢 – 你有 |
[00:50] | A new family moved in down the street. | 这条街上有人刚搬进来 |
[00:51] | And they have a son your age, | 他们的孩子和你差不多大 |
[00:53] | So I made plans for the two of you to get together. | 所以我计划了一番 这样你们可以一起玩玩 |
[00:55] | Oh, mom, let me explain where you went wrong. | 哦 母亲大人啊 您犯的错容我一一道来 |
[00:59] | I’m 11. I don’t have “playdates” anymore. | 我已经十一岁了 已经过了过家家的年龄了 |
[01:03] | I hang. | 哥老了 青春不再 |
[01:06] | His name is austin and I think he’ll be. | 他叫奥斯丁 我觉得他会给你树立一个 |
[01:08] | A very good influence on you. He’s very well-behaved. | 很好的榜样的 他非常有修养有礼貌 |
[01:11] | You know that well-behaved and I are natural enemies. | 你难道不知道我和有修养有礼貌之间是天生绝缘吗 |
[01:15] | Could you just be nice? | 你就不能说话客气一点吗 |
[01:17] | Okay, be civil. | 好孩子 听话 |
[01:20] | It’s too late to cancel. | 现在推辞为时已晚 |
[01:26] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:28] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:29] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:32] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:34] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:36] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:39] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:42] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:45] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:47] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:49] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[01:52] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:54] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:55] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:58] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:01] | But trust me, it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:04] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:09] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:32] | Please don’t be a plumbing problem. | 别告诉我水管坏了 |
[02:35] | Please don’t be a plumbing problem! | 别告诉我水管坏了 |
[02:40] | Thank you. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢参与 我们日后再联系 |
[02:43] | What is… what is going on? | 这是 这里又在搞什么幺蛾子 |
[02:46] | We’re having auditions for a new band member. | 我们在为乐队招聘新成员开试奏会呢 |
[02:48] | P.J. And the vibe need a fuller sound | 咱乐队需要招能演奏更宽广音域的强人 |
[02:50] | so we can start getting gigs. | 这样我们好有机会演出赚大钱 |
[02:51] | And that fuller sound is gonna come from a didgeridoo? | 你们所谓的宽广音域难道要靠迪吉里杜管帮忙吗 |
[02:54] | Is that what that thing is called? | 刚才那玩意叫这名啊 |
[02:57] | All right, look. How much longer are these auditions gonna go on? | 好吧 问一下 你们的试奏会要持续多久 |
[03:00] | – For a few more hours. – Oh man. | – 再几个小时吧 – 我嘞个去 |
[03:03] | I really gotta get my own place. | 我真的要找地方自己住了 |
[03:15] | Next. | 下一位 |
[03:32] | Thanks. Uh, you can keep the microphone. | 谢谢支持 呃 麦克风你还是自己保留吧 |
[03:45] | Wait. Stop. | 可以了 别弹了 |
[03:47] | – That was awful. – Emmett, don’t be rude. | – 这也太差劲了 – 艾米特 别出言不逊 |
[03:50] | I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna sugarcoat it, | 我很抱歉 但是你叫我说她演奏的很棒我可做不到 |
[03:52] | Even if she is my grandma. | 即使她是我的祖母 |
[04:07] | – What do you think? – Well, he’s pretty good, | – 你的意下如何 – 这个吗 他演奏的很好 |
[04:09] | But I’m not sure if he has the right look. | 但我觉得他的长相不够正点 |
[04:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:12] | Well, you and me are so hot. | 你看 我们俩都如此玉树临风 |
[04:15] | And he’s so… | 可是你看他.. |
[04:19] | Not. | 好挫 |
[04:21] | I can’t argue with that. | 这点我无法否认 |
[04:23] | Listen, jimmy. | 听着 吉米 |
[04:26] | We’re gonna think about it and let you know. | 我们俩要慎重考虑一下 然后再告知你结果 |
[04:28] | Could you let me know soon? | 能不能尽快告诉我结果 |
[04:28] | ’cause my brother’s having a party this weekend. | 因为我的哥哥这周末要开生日派对 |
[04:30] | And he wants live music. He’s willing to pay. | 他希望到时能有乐队现场演出 他愿意为此付钱的 |
[04:34] | Welcome to the band. | 哥们欢迎加入乐队 |
[04:43] | Hey, austin. Come on in. | 嘿 奥斯丁 进来吧 |
[04:45] | Gabe honey, austin’s here. | 盖比宝贝 奥斯丁来了 |
[04:47] | What a lovely home, mrs. Duncan. | 邓肯女士 你家好温馨啊 |
[04:49] | So comfortable looking. | 看起来很清新整洁 |
[04:51] | What a nice way of saying messy. | 这么说混乱我听得好舒服啊 |
[04:54] | Gabe, this is austin. | 盖比 这位是奥斯丁 |
[04:56] | – How do you do? – How do I do what? | – 兄台别来无恙 – 我身体又没事 |
[05:01] | – He’s saying hello. – Why are you dressed like that? | – 他是向你打招呼呢 – 你干嘛穿成那样 |
[05:05] | Well, I wasn’t sure what activities you had planned, | 这个吗 因为我不清楚我们要玩什么 |
[05:07] | So I settled on daytime casual. | 所以我就穿平时的便装出来了 |
[05:11] | Really, mom? | 老妈 不是吧 |
[05:13] | This is how you want me to spend my afternoon? | 你就让这小子和我一起度过这个下午吗 |
[05:15] | Well, you boys have fun. I’ll be upstairs with charlie. | 呃 你们好好玩啊 我上楼陪查莉去了 |
[05:18] | Poor little bby’s not feeling well. | 可怜的小孩身体不舒服 |
[05:20] | Poor little gaby’s not feeling so hot either. | 可怜的小盖比心情也很糟糕 |
[05:24] | What do you want to do, play video games? | 那么现在准备玩什么 玩电脑游戏吗 |
[05:26] | – Oh, I’m not allowed. – Watch tv? | – 呃 这个父母不准我玩 – 那么看电视呢 |
[05:28] | I’ve already exceeded my allotted one hour of the week. | 这周我看电视时间已经超过规定上限了 |
[05:31] | – Go to the park? – I’m not wearing sunscreen. | – 那么去公园玩 – 抱歉我没抹防晒霜 |
[05:34] | How do you think this is going? | 你觉得这样下去该咋整啊 |
[05:39] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[05:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:42] | I don’t believe we’ve met. | 我们素昧平生 |
[05:44] | Teddy, austin; Austin, teddy. | 泰迪 这位是奥斯丁 奥斯丁 这位是泰迪 |
[05:47] | – Nice to meet you, austin. – The pleasure is all mine. | – 奥斯丁 很高兴见到你 – 见到你是我的荣幸 |
[05:50] | Well, aren’t you a little gentleman? | 哇 真是位小绅士哈 |
[05:56] | She’s glorious. | 她真有闭月羞花之色啊 |
[05:58] | What an exquisite creature. | 真是上天赐予之尤物啊 |
[06:02] | Look, we have to figure out how to get through this. | 听好 我们得好好探讨一下 |
[06:05] | So either you stop being weird or… | 要不你别表现地那么怪异或者… |
[06:09] | Yeah, that’s the only way. | 唉 除此以外别无他法 |
[06:17] | that’s why monkeys shouldn’t fly | 所以说猴子就不该飞翔 |
[06:24] | – Planes! – Yeah. | – 灰机 – 棒哦 |
[06:26] | – Yes! – Yeah! | – 很好 – 好极了 |
[06:27] | Yeah! That was awe-teous! | 啊 这首歌真是正“惊”了 |
[06:33] | – “awe-teous”? – Yeah. | – 正“惊” – 没错 |
[06:35] | I took “awesome” and mashed it with “righteous.” | 这叫正点和惊艳的结合体 |
[06:37] | “awe-teous.” | 合起来就是正“惊” |
[06:39] | Dude, I love that. | 伙计 用的词真好 |
[06:42] | – Hey, can I get something to drink? – Yeah, the kitchen’s upstairs. | – 嘿 我能找点东西解渴么 – 没问题 厨房在楼上 |
[06:47] | – What do you think of jimmy? – He’s “gna-teous.” | – 你觉得吉米这人如何 – 他”惊”顶了 |
[06:50] | – What? – I mashed “gnarly” and “awe-teous.” | – 说啥 – 正惊和顶呱呱的结合体哈 |
[06:55] | “awe-teous” is already a mash-up. | 大哥 正惊已经是组合词了 |
[06:58] | Just let him do it. | 随他吧 |
[07:00] | Charlie honey, drink your juice. | 查莉宝贝 喝果汁吧 |
[07:03] | – It’ll make you feel better. – No no. | – 会让你一整天都好心情的 – 不不 |
[07:06] | I don’t think you should argue with me. | 我觉得你不应该和我争辩 |
[07:08] | I know a lot more words. | 我知道的词可比你多多了 |
[07:12] | May I have some water, please? | 抱歉 我能找点水喝么 |
[07:14] | Sure, jimmy, coming right up. | 没问题 吉比 水马上就来 |
[07:16] | Well, aren’t you a cutie-pie? | 哇 你实在太美丽可爱了 |
[07:18] | I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t heard that before. | 这种赞美我以前听过无数遍了 |
[07:22] | – I… I meant the baby. – Right. Huh. | – 我是指宝宝 – 呃 好吧 |
[07:26] | Oh, jimmy, I wouldn’t get too close to charlie. She’s… | 哦 吉米 要是我我是不会离查莉太近的 她… |
[07:29] | …Sick. | …生病了 |
[07:32] | Whoa. | 天哪 |
[07:34] | She blasted me with snot. | 她把我喷的一脸鼻涕 |
[07:39] | Which was also the name of my last band. | 不过这恰巧是我上个乐队的名字哎 |
[07:50] | It’s austin. Tell him I’m not here. | 奥斯丁来了 告诉他我不在家 |
[07:59] | Sorry, austin, gabe’s not here. | 抱歉 奥斯丁 盖比不在家 |
[08:02] | He’s hiding under that blanket. | 他藏在毛毯下面了 |
[08:05] | Actually, I came to see you. | 事实上吗 我来是为了见你的 |
[08:11] | – You did? – Well, this just got interesting. | – 不是吧 – 哇 事情发展地越来越有戏剧化了 |
[08:15] | I brought you some presents. | 我给你带了点礼物 |
[08:18] | An african orchid. I cultivate them myself. | 一盆非洲兰花 我亲手栽种的 |
[08:22] | I also made you some soap. | 我还特意为你制作了这个香皂 |
[08:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | I was running low on orchids and soap. | 恰好我正缺少兰花和香皂唉 |
[08:29] | Anything else? | 还有别的么 |
[08:31] | I also wanted to ask you something. | 我还想问你一些问题 |
[08:34] | – Okay. – Will you go with me? | – 好吧 – 你愿意和我一起出去吗 |
[08:36] | Go with you where? | 去哪里 |
[08:38] | I’m asking you to be my girlfriend. | 我是在问你愿意做我女友吗 |
[08:42] | Wait. I… I’m sorry, what? | 打住 我很抱歉 你在说什么 |
[08:44] | I’m almost 16 and you’re 11. | 我都要十六岁了 而你才十一而已 |
[08:46] | And a half. | 是十一岁半 |
[08:49] | I believe there’s a question on the table. | 我想现在这里有很大的问题亟待解决 |
[08:54] | Teddy, love knows no age. | 泰迪 爱情是不受年龄所限制的 |
[08:56] | But it does know height. | 但是身高很有影响 |
[08:59] | Austin, I’m flattered, but I just came out of a relationship. | 奥斯丁 我有点受宠若惊 但是人家刚刚才和别人分手 |
[09:03] | “I have loved, let us see if that’s all.” | “我恋爱了 让我们看看爱对我们是否足够” |
[09:05] | E.E. Cummings. | 出自E.E.康明斯 |
[09:08] | “I’m not interested.” t.R. Duncan. | “我完全没有兴趣” 出自TR邓肯 |
[09:12] | Your words say one thing, but your eyes say another. | 你在语言上拒绝了我 可是你的眼神却透露了另一种讯息 |
[09:17] | Okay. Focus on my hands. | 好吧 看看我的手 |
[09:19] | They’re pushing you out the door. | 我要友好的请你出去了 |
[09:22] | This is not over. I shall return! | 一切才刚开始 我会回来的 |
[09:28] | You know, he’s growing on me. | 告诉你 现在他让我感兴趣了 |
[09:36] | – I got your message. What’s the bad news? – Jimmy’s sick. | – 我收到你的短信了 有什么坏消息 – 吉米病倒了 |
[09:39] | Charlie sneezed on him. | 查莉打了他一脸喷嚏 |
[09:40] | Now he can’t make the gig this weekend. | 现在他没办法在周末和我们一起演出了 |
[09:42] | – Man, that’s “awf-able.” – Stop that! | – 哎呦哎 这真是不可置”惊”… – 别搞这套了 |
[09:47] | Dude, we have got to find a new bass player and fast. | 兄弟 我们必须尽快找到乐队的贝斯手 |
[09:49] | – But where? – I don’t know. | – 去哪里找啊 – 我也说不好 |
[10:02] | – Dad? – Hey. | – 老爸 – 嘿 |
[10:04] | Oh sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[10:06] | I saw it here. I couldn’t resist. | 我看到这些乐器后就情不自禁了 |
[10:08] | – How’d you learn to do that? – When I was in high school, | – 你怎么会弹这些的 – 我在上高中的时候 |
[10:10] | I had my own band… the bob duncan experience. | 那时我也自己组了个乐队 鲍勃邓肯体验乐队 |
[10:14] | You were in a band? How come I never knew that? | 你竟然玩过乐队 怎么我一点也不知道啊 |
[10:18] | Because whenever I start a story. | 因为每当我想谈谈我以前的故事 |
[10:19] | With “when I was in high school,” you zone out. | “想当年我在高中的时候” 你就充耳不闻 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry. What? | 我很抱歉 你刚才在说啥 |
[10:27] | Well, mr. D. , you are the answers to our prayers. | 那个 邓肯叔 你真是我们乐队的救星 |
[10:30] | How would you like… | 你愿意参与… |
[10:32] | Band meeting. | 乐队会议 |
[10:34] | Band meeting? | 还乐队会议啊 |
[10:36] | That’s not good. | 大事不妙 |
[10:38] | That’s how I got thrown out. | 当年我被鲍勃邓肯体验乐队开除之前 |
[10:40] | Of the bob duncan experience. | 他们也开了类似的会议 |
[10:43] | Emmett, I don’t want to be the loser who’s in a band with his dad. | 艾米特 我可不想成为和老爸在一个乐队的衰哥 |
[10:46] | A little quieter, guys. | 孩子们 说话小声些 |
[10:48] | I know he’s old, | 我清楚他年龄不小了 |
[10:51] | But what choice do we have? | 可是事到如今我们还有别的选择吗 |
[10:52] | Still hearing it. | 你们说的我可听的一清二楚哦 |
[10:57] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说的很有道理 |
[10:59] | Dad… | 老爸 |
[11:01] | Do you want to do the gig with us? | 你想和我们一起参与表演吗 |
[11:03] | Yes! The experience continues! | 好极了 乐队生涯继续了 |
[11:06] | I’m back! | 我王者归来了 |
[11:08] | For one gig only. | 就只能参与一场演出 |
[11:10] | For one gig only. | 就只能参与一场演出 |
[11:27] | “you are the light of my life. Austin. | “你是我生命中不灭的光芒” 奥斯丁 |
[11:30] | P.S., not to be used in non-ventilated areas.” | 附注 这句话不适合运用不通风的环境 |
[11:34] | Yep, that’s my special fella. | 好极了 喜欢姐的小屁孩 |
[11:39] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[11:44] | Okay. Spencer, uh, | 那个 斯宾塞 啊 |
[11:46] | This is awkward, but I have to tell you something. | 说起来有点不好意思 可是我有话要对你说 |
[11:50] | – Sure, what is it? – Well, I heard your online status. | – 没问题 说吧 – 那个 我看到了你的网络状态 |
[11:54] | Says you’re in a relationship… | 上面写着你仍在热恋中 |
[11:56] | Somebody told me, I don’t remember who… | 这是有人告诉我的 我忘记是谁说的了 |
[11:58] | So you should probably change that. | 所以说呢 你应该更新一下状态吧 |
[12:01] | – I’m just saying. – Actually, I did change it. | – 我只是说说而已 – 事实上 我是改过了 |
[12:04] | – And then I changed it back. – Huh. Okay look, | – 可是后面又改回来了 – 呃 好吧 |
[12:07] | I know you still have feelings for me. | 我知道你对我余情未了 |
[12:09] | I get it. I have that effect on people. | 我很理解 我对别人有着超乎寻常的影响力 |
[12:12] | But really, it’s time to move on, okay? | 可是 是时候放下旧情了 好吧 |
[12:15] | Teddy, my status isn’t about you. | 泰迪 我写的状态和你无关 |
[12:17] | I… oh. | 我 哦 |
[12:21] | Her name’s nicole. We’ve had a few dates. | 我说的那位是妮可尔 我们约会过几次 |
[12:24] | She doesn’t go to our school. | 她不在我们学校上学 |
[12:26] | Well, that’s…that’s good for you. | 呃 那个 你真幸运 |
[12:28] | I mean it’s good for both of us, actually, | 呃 我的意思是我们两个都很幸运 |
[12:31] | Because I’m also in a relationship. | 因为我也恋爱了 |
[12:32] | – You are? – Yes. | – 你真的 – 没错 |
[12:34] | – Cool. Who is it? – Uh, austin… | – 不错嘛 你的情郎是谁 – 呃 他叫… |
[12:37] | Is his name. | 奥斯丁 |
[12:39] | Austin doesn’t go to our school. | 奥斯丁也没有在我们学校上课 |
[12:41] | He… | 他 |
[12:44] | Got me this candle. Whatever. | 不过送我了这根大蜡烛 无所谓了 |
[12:46] | Ah. That’s nice. | 啊 这礼物很不错 |
[12:48] | Yeah, he’s thoughtful like that. | 没错 他就是那么贴心靠谱 |
[12:52] | Ah. It’s nicole. | 啊 是妮可尔打来的 |
[12:54] | – I should probably take this. – Oh sure. Go for it. | – 我得接一下电话 – 没问题 接去吧 |
[12:57] | I have to call austin anyway… | 我也得和奥斯丁通个话 |
[13:00] | Once he’s old enough to have a phone. | 哪天他的年龄到可以拥有手机的时候 |
[13:11] | Hey, te… oh. | 嘿 泰… 哦 |
[13:14] | Please tell me you’re not still obsessing about spencer. | 别告诉我你还对斯宾塞恋恋不舍 |
[13:17] | No no, I’m obsessing about some girl named nicole. | 才不对呢 我现在对一位叫妮可尔的小妞很感兴趣 |
[13:20] | Who he’s supposedly dating. | 斯宾塞假定的约会对象 |
[13:22] | But I don’t think she exists. | 但是我觉得这个人压根就不存在 |
[13:24] | I just scrolled through all 452 of his friends. | 我刚才搜过了他人人上的四百五十二名好友 |
[13:26] | And there’s not one nicole. | 根本就没有一个叫妮可尔的 |
[13:29] | You think he made up a fake girlfriend. | 你觉得他会为了惹怒你 |
[13:32] | Just to get a rise out of you? | 而去瞎编自己有个女朋友吗 |
[13:33] | Oh, that is sad and pathetic. | 哦 这真是既可悲又可怜啊 |
[13:38] | Well, in certain situations. | 这个吗 在某些特定场合下 |
[13:41] | It’s understandable. | 这么做是可以理解的 |
[13:43] | What’s your fake boyfriend’s name? | 你编造的男朋友叫什么 |
[13:46] | Austin. | 奥斯丁 |
[13:47] | – Oh teddy. – I panicked! | – 哦 泰迪 – 我慌了神了 |
[13:49] | At least he’s a real guy. | 至少他还是个真实存在的男人啊 |
[13:51] | For you, my love! | 这首曲子献给你 我的挚爱 |
[13:54] | Is that the lute? | 这不会是琵琶曲吧 |
[13:57] | Oh, I love the lute. | 哦 我最喜欢琵琶了 |
[14:05] | Sorry, austin. Now’s not a good time. | 抱歉 奥斯丁 你出现的时机可不太对 |
[14:06] | Teddy, go out with me. | 泰迪 和我一起出去吧 |
[14:09] | – No. – Then I will continue to serenade you. | – 不 – 那么我将会倾囊我所有的乐器 |
[14:11] | With every instrument at my disposal. | 来为你演奏一曲曲动人的小夜曲 |
[14:15] | But you should know. | 但是有一点你必须清楚 |
[14:16] | My father owns a music store. | 我父亲可是开乐器行的 |
[14:19] | So what’s it gonna take to make you go away? | 那么我要怎么做你才可以离开这里 |
[14:21] | One date. | 一次约会即可 |
[14:23] | Okay, fine. Let’s get this over with. | 好吧 早死早超生 |
[14:25] | Well, not now. I’m not dressed. | 现在可不行 我还没打扮好唉 |
[14:28] | I shall return Saturday afternoon. | 周六下午我会来见你 |
[14:30] | – Shall we say 1:00-ish? – Say whatever you want. | – 一点如何 佳人 – 随你便了 |
[14:33] | Our relationship ends at 3:00-ish. | 我们的关系到三点整了断 |
[14:35] | Until then I bid you a gentle good morrow. | 我先祝你早上好 |
[14:42] | Yahoo! | 棒极了 |
[14:49] | Dad! Come on, let’s have a look at you. | 老爸 来啊 我们看看你的形象 |
[14:55] | Huh? Look at that. | 怎么样 看看我 |
[14:59] | Can I pass for a teenager? | 我这么打扮像青少年吗 |
[15:01] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[15:04] | Just stay out of direct light… | 只要你不被光直射到 |
[15:08] | Or any light. | 或者照到 |
[15:12] | – Is that a zit? – Yep, drew that on myself. | – 那不会是青春痘吧 – 答对了 我自己化妆的 |
[15:16] | Makes me look younger, huh? | 这样让我更加年轻有活力 不是吗 |
[15:18] | Ugh. Putting a lot of pressure on one little zit, dad. | 老爸 青春痘可表示压力很大啊 |
[15:24] | Okay. Dad. | 好吧 老爸 |
[15:26] | – Let’s go over it one more time. – Oh, all right. | – 我们再过一遍 – 嗷 好吧 |
[15:29] | My name is bo. I go to north high. | 我的名字叫小布 我在北中上学 |
[15:31] | And, if anybody asks, I have a bizarre medical condition. | 如果有人问起的我的话 我的身体状况异于常人 |
[15:34] | – That makes me look older. – Called? | – 让我看上去年龄偏大 – 什么病啊 |
[15:37] | Old-man-itus. | 老年综合征 |
[15:42] | We’re good. | 很好 |
[15:44] | Oh, honey. | 哦 老公 |
[15:49] | Want to go out with a teenager tonight? | 今晚想和一位青少年出去疯么 |
[15:52] | Not with that zit. | 有那个青春痘可不行 |
[15:59] | This is our date? | 这就是我们的约会吗 |
[16:01] | Your six-year-old cousin’s birthday party? | 竟然是你六岁堂妹的生日晚会 |
[16:04] | I couldn’t show up without a date. | 我不能不带女伴出席啊 |
[16:06] | That would be embarrassing. | 否则我就糗大了 |
[16:08] | We wouldn’t want anyone here to be embarrassed. | 我们不想这里还有别人出糗 |
[16:12] | Oh, no, I’ve arranged a private table for us. | 不是那里 我特意准备了我们俩的专属座位 |
[16:17] | How romantic. | 真浪漫啊 |
[16:22] | I slipped the clown a few dollars. | 我给了小丑几美刀 |
[16:25] | He’ll be by shortly. | 他很快就会来 |
[16:30] | Come on, swing like you mean it! | 拜托 用心点摇好不好 |
[16:33] | She’s gonna be seven by the time we get out of here. | 等到我们可以离开这里时 她都要七岁了 |
[16:37] | It won’t take that long. | 不会花那么长时间的 |
[16:39] | After the pinata, we have cake. | 皮纳塔游戏后 我们享受一下生日蛋糕 |
[16:41] | – Then we kiss and it’s over. – What did you say? | – 然后亲个小嘴 一切结束 – 你在说啥 |
[16:43] | We have cake. | 我们享受生日蛋糕 |
[16:45] | Uh, it’s your turn. | 呃 到你了 |
[16:47] | Ah. Let’s do this. | 啊 我要上了 |
[16:52] | Open your bags, girls. This pretty rainbow’s going down. | 女孩们 打开包吧 这道绚丽的彩虹马上就要成为历史了 |
[17:00] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! Whoo! | 没错 这才是我想要的效果 哇 |
[17:03] | – Teddy? – Oh! Spencer. | – 泰迪吗 – 哦 斯宾塞 |
[17:05] | That is you, uh, tiger. | 还真是你啊 你画老虎的妆吗 |
[17:08] | – How do you do? – Oh my gosh. | – 兄台别来无恙 – 哦 天哪 |
[17:10] | How do I do what? | 我身体又没事 |
[17:11] | – I’m austin. – This is austin? | – 我叫奥斯丁 – 这位就是你所说的奥斯丁吗 |
[17:15] | The guy you’re in a relationship with? | 就是那位和你拍拖的 |
[17:17] | Well, it’s just our first date. | 这个吗 这只是我们第一次约会而已的 |
[17:18] | We’re taking things slow. | 我们要一步一步来 |
[17:20] | Um, well, I should go. Nicole’s waiting for me. | 呃 那么我先走了 妮可尔还在那里等我呢 |
[17:24] | – It was nice to meet you. – And you, sir. | – 很高兴见到你 – 先生 我也很高兴见到你 |
[17:33] | Are you okay? | 你好么 |
[17:36] | Not really. | 不大好 |
[17:38] | That was my ex-boyfriend. | 那位是我的前任男友 |
[17:41] | – Oh. – He’s here with nicole, | – 哦 – 他现在在那里陪妮可尔 |
[17:44] | Who is pretty and real. | 不仅漂亮而且算是货真价实的女友 |
[17:47] | And you’re here with an 11-year-old. | 而你却在和一位十一岁少年厮混 |
[17:49] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[17:51] | Well, you know, teddy, | 这么说吧 泰迪 |
[17:56] | I may be only 11, | 也许我年龄仅仅只有十一 |
[17:57] | But I’m old enough to know you deserve someone. | 但我足以了解你需要某人的关爱 |
[17:59] | Who will appreciate how wonderful you are. | 需要某人欣赏你的美丽 |
[18:02] | And for your information, spencer ain’t it. | 而我觉得 斯宾塞鬼才配得上你 |
[18:04] | – Did you just say “ain’t”? – Listen to me. | – 你刚才不会说“鬼”了吧 – 听听我啊 |
[18:07] | I’m so passionate, I’m throwing grammar to the wind. | 我热情似火 已经把规范用语置之度外了 |
[18:11] | Yeah thanks, austin. | 谢了 奥斯丁 |
[18:13] | And you know, as first dates go, | 告诉你 作为第一次约会 |
[18:15] | This wasn’t all that bad. | 目前还不算很糟糕 |
[18:16] | Not now, slappy. | 斯拉皮 现在不是时候 |
[18:21] | Anyway, you really… | 不论怎么说 你真的 |
[18:23] | You deserve somebody great too. | 你也应有别人的爱抚 |
[18:25] | I mean, somebody who’s smart. | 我的意思是 一位聪明的 |
[18:27] | Kind and, well, 11. | 善解人意的 十一岁女生 |
[18:31] | Shall we grab our goody bags, quick kiss. | 我们不如把糖果包带走 迅速亲一下 |
[18:33] | – And get out of here? – What did you say? | – 然后离开这里 – 你说啥 |
[18:35] | I said let’s grab our goody bags. | 我是说我们把糖果包带走吧 |
[18:41] | that’s why monkeys shouldn’t fly | 所以说猴子不应该飞翔 |
[18:48] | planes! | 灰机 |
[18:53] | This is awful. We’re totally bombing. | 太糟了 我们完全失败了 |
[18:55] | They’re not even paying attention to us. | 他们根本不往我们这里瞟两眼 |
[18:57] | All right, guys. Calm down. | 听着 伙计们 冷静 |
[19:00] | If there’s anything I learned from the bob duncan experience, | 如果说我从鲍勃·邓肯体验乐队里学到了什么的话 |
[19:02] | It’s that if you want to get people to notice you, | 那就是如果你想吸引别人的注意的话 |
[19:04] | – You give them something to notice. – How do you do that? | – 你必须制造噱头让别人注意 – 这该怎么做 |
[19:06] | Band meeting. Okay, guys, follow my lead. | 乐队会议 听着 伙计 下面按我说得来 |
[19:10] | This crowd’s about to get fired up. | 观众们一定会为此疯狂的 |
[19:38] | my mouth is on fire! | 我的嘴巴熊熊热火燃烧 |
[19:41] | my mouth isn fire! | 我的嘴巴熊熊热火燃烧 |
[19:45] | my mouth is on fire! | 我的嘴巴熊熊热火燃烧 |
[19:49] | fire! | 燃烧吧 青春 |
[20:04] | Well, charlie, | 那个 查莉 |
[20:06] | Thanks to a strange little dude named austin, | 多亏了那位行为怪异的正太奥斯丁 |
[20:08] | I think I’m finally over spencer. | 我想我终于可以忘记斯宾塞了 |
[20:10] | In fact, I’m about to defriend him right now. | 事实上 我马上就要把他从好友列表中删除了 |
[20:13] | Whoo! Moving on. | 喔 结束了 |
[20:15] | Feel good. | 感觉真棒 |
[20:17] | Ooh, looks like I have an email from… | 哦 看起来我收到了来自… |
[20:20] | Austin. | 奥斯丁的邮件 |
[20:24] | Oh, he posted the teddy the tiger pictures. | 哦 他竟然把我画老虎妆的照片 |
[20:27] | All over the internet. | 发的全因特网都是 |
[20:31] | Wish me good luck, charlie. | 祝我好运 查莉 |
[20:35] | Whoa! What happened? | 喔 这是怎么了 |
[20:38] | Dad breathed fire. It was so awesome… | 老爸表演喷火了 真的太壮观了 |
[20:43] | The first time. | 仅第一次而言 |
[20:45] | The second time there were some problems. | 第二次喷火的时候出了点故障 |
[20:48] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[20:50] | Tomorrow morning I’ll go down to the music store. | 明天早上我就去乐器行 |
[20:51] | And get jimmy a new bass, | 给吉米买个新贝斯 |
[20:53] | Then go over to the lumber yard. | 然后去木材房 |
[20:55] | And get jimmy’s parents a new deck. | 给吉米的父母买个演出平台 |
[20:57] | Wait. Dad, you played in p.J.’s band? | 打住 老爸 你不会在PJ的乐队里演出了吧 |
[21:01] | – I didn’t know you were into music.- Of course I am. | – 我还不懂你对音乐有兴趣啊 – 我当然有了 |
[21:03] | When I was in high school, I had my own band. | 当我还在高中的时候 我也有自己的乐队 |
[21:08] | I’m sorry, what? | 我很抱歉 你说啥 |
[21:11] | I really got to get my own place. | 我真的要找地方自己住了 |
[21:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[21:26] | Look at that. Ain’t she a beauty? | 看好啦 这乐器不劲爆吗 |
[21:29] | I thought you already bought jimmy a bass. | 你不是已经给吉米赔了一架贝斯了吗 |
[21:31] | – This is for me. – Dad, um, | – 这可是我买给自己的 – 老爸 呃 |
[21:34] | I thought we made it pretty clear. | 我想之前我们已经说好了 |
[21:36] | You being in the band was just a one-time thing. | 你加入乐队仅此一次而已 |
[21:38] | – I’m sorry. – I’m not. | – 对此我很抱歉 – 没事 |
[21:42] | I’ve got my own band now. | 我现在也有自己的乐队了 |
[21:50] | All right. Okay whoa. | 这样不行 |
[21:52] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Stop stop stop. | 打住 停一下 停停停 |
[21:55] | Let’s try it again, all right? | 我们再来一遍 好吧 |
[21:56] | Let’s bring the accordion down a little bit. | 这次风琴的音调低一点 |
[21:58] | A little more from you. A little less from you. | 你弹奏的部分多一点 你就省省吧 |
[22:01] | And as for emmett’s grandma… | 至于艾米特的奶奶吗 |
[22:08] | You sound great. | 你演奏的很好 |
[22:10] | Alright, listen. One more time from the top. Ok? On 3… | 好的 听好了 从头再来一遍 好吗 倒数三 |
[22:21] | Hey, drummer, come on. I said “On three”. | 嘿 鼓手 专心点 我说过了“倒数三” |
[22:28] | Oh that’s right, you… You can’t count to three yet. | 哦 好吧 你现在…还数不到三 |