时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | -Right down the middle. Right here. -Okay. | -往中间投 这里 -好的 |
[00:08] | -There we go. -Nice! | -接住 -漂亮 |
[00:10] | –Throw again.– Kids, listen up. | -再来遍 -孩子们 注意了 |
[00:12] | Big news. | 特大新闻 |
[00:14] | Please tell us you’re not having another baby. | 不要告诉我们你又怀了个孩子 |
[00:15] | No, we’re not having another baby. | 没有 孩子够多了 |
[00:18] | And I can assure you, | 而且我可以担保 |
[00:19] | we will not be making that announcement ever again. | 那种事情不会再发生了 |
[00:21] | Yeah, this family is big enough. | 谢谢 这儿的兄弟姐妹够多了 |
[00:23] | Hey, you completely clear on that, dad? | 嘿 老爸 你清楚这点了吗 |
[00:25] | Why you pointin’ your finger at me? | 你干嘛指我 |
[00:27] | Having babies is a team effort. | 造人工程可是需要团队合作的 |
[00:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[00:32] | This should be good. | 问得好 |
[00:34] | Uh… | 呃… |
[00:37] | You know what? Getting back to that big announcement… | 告诉你吧 特大新闻就是 |
[00:39] | We’re going on a family vacation! | 我们要来次全家度假 |
[00:43] | And it’s our first one with Charlie. | 这可是查莉的第一次啊 |
[00:45] | And Gabe. | 还有本人 |
[00:47] | What are you talking about? You’ve been on lots of vacations. | 瞎说什么 你都度过多少次假了 |
[00:49] | Okay, visiting | 是吗 拜访做过 |
[00:51] | grandma after she had the fat sucked out of her butt. | 臀部吸脂手术后的奶奶 |
[00:52] | Is not a vacation. | 可不算是去度假 |
[00:54] | Okay, this time we are going on a real vacation. | 好吧 这次的度假绝对货真价实 |
[00:58] | To a ski resort in the mountains. | 我们要去山上的一处滑雪胜地 |
[01:00] | Oh, and here’s an interesting piece of family history… | 噢 那还有一段关于咱家的有趣历史 |
[01:03] | The place is called mount bliss. | 我们管那地方叫幸福小山丘 |
[01:04] | And it happens to be… | 故事就发生在 |
[01:06] | … Where your dad and I got married. | 你爸和我结婚时 |
[01:08] | It’s very romantic. | 那是相当的浪漫啊 |
[01:09] | Honey, you just interrupted me. | 亲爱的 你打断我了 |
[01:11] | I was just trying to get to the point, Bob. | 我只是想直入主题 鲍伯 |
[01:13] | You know your stories go on forever. | 你知道你的故事又臭又长 |
[01:16] | And the romance continues. | 浪漫的场景又上演了 |
[01:19] | You know, the weekend we got married, | 知道吗 我们结婚的那个周末 |
[01:22] | We weren’t even planning on doing it. | 我们根本没想过要这么做 |
[01:23] | Getting married. | 就是结婚 |
[01:25] | Then we met judge Lawson | 然后我们就遇到了牧师劳森 |
[01:27] | and he said we were perfect for each other. | 他说我俩就是天生一对 |
[01:28] | -So we did it. -Got married. | -然后我们就答应了 -结婚 |
[01:30] | Why do you keep saying that? | 为什么一直这么说 |
[01:33] | Haven’t you had the talk with him yet? | 你没和他说过吗 |
[01:34] | I haven’t had the talk with P.J. Yet. | 我还没和PJ说过呢 |
[01:36] | I’m good. | 不用管我 |
[01:41] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:42] | running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:44] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:47] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:49] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:51] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:54] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:57] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:01] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:03] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:04] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[02:07] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:09] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:11] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:13] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:16] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:20] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:24] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:40] | Oh, isn’t it beautiful? | 噢 这里太漂亮了 |
[02:43] | A lot of good memories here. | 承载了许多美好的回忆 |
[02:45] | More to come. | 还会有更多呢 |
[02:48] | It’s gonna be like this the whole week, isn’t it? | 别告诉我整周都要这样 |
[02:51] | All right, why don’t you kids have a seat while we check in? | 好了 你们去找个地先坐下 我们去登记入住 |
[02:55] | Hey, P.J., I have to go to the bathroom. | 嘿 PJ 我要去趟洗手间 |
[02:57] | -Can you come with me? -Aren’t you a little old for that? | -能陪我一起来吗 -你都多大了 |
[03:00] | I put my ski pants on backwards. | 我把滑雪裤穿反了 |
[03:04] | First vacation’s always the hardest. | 首次度假总是这么麻烦 |
[03:11] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[03:14] | I am getting a very powerful vibe from you. | 我从你身上感受到了强大的气场 |
[03:18] | Oh sorry. I’ve been sitting in a hot minivan for four hours. | 噢抱歉 我刚在闷热的旅行车里坐了四个小时 |
[03:21] | Oh, sweetie, no. No no no. I mean I’m a psychic. | 噢 宝贝 不是这个 其实我是个巫师 |
[03:25] | -Really? You’re a psychic? -Yeah. | -真的 巫师 -没错 |
[03:28] | ’cause, no offense, but you kind of look like a normal person. | 冒犯的说一下 您看起来和普通人无异 |
[03:31] | Did you know I was gonna say that? | 你知道我刚才想说什么吗 |
[03:34] | Did you know I was gonna say that? | 你知道我刚刚才想说什么吗 |
[03:37] | It doesn’t work that way. | 那样是没用的 |
[03:40] | And yes, I did. | 是的 我知道 |
[03:42] | Would you like a free reading? | 想免费算算命吗 |
[03:46] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[03:47] | I’ll give you one anyway. | 那我就给你露两手 |
[03:50] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[03:52] | Oh, this trip is going. | 噢 这次旅行 |
[03:54] | To be a very important one for you. | 对于你来说意义非常 |
[03:58] | I’m seeing you will have two left feet. | 我看到了你带了两只左脚的靴子 |
[04:02] | And… that’s odd. | 还有 怪了 |
[04:04] | Now I see there is a bear in your room. | 现在我看见你房间里有只熊 |
[04:07] | And now I see why you give free readings in the lobby. | 现在我知道为什么你会在大厅里算命了 |
[04:12] | And finally, | 最后 |
[04:14] | I see you will come face to face. | 我看见了你将会面对面的遇到 |
[04:18] | With the love of your life. | 你人生中的真爱 |
[04:20] | Oh whoa. Okay. No thanks. | 噢 不了 谢谢 |
[04:22] | I… I just got out of a relationship. | 我…我刚和一个叫斯宾塞的 |
[04:24] | With this guy named Spencer, | 分手 |
[04:26] | So I’m not really looking to meet anybody. | 所以我还没准备好再去拾起另一段感情 |
[04:29] | You think it’s up to you. That’s cute. | 准没准备好不由你说 真是可爱 |
[04:33] | Uh, excuse me. I have to take this. | 呃 抱歉 我接下电话 |
[04:37] | Take what? | 哪有电话 |
[04:41] | Hello? | 您好 |
[04:42] | Oh, what a surprise. Not really. | 噢 真是大吃一惊 骗人的 |
[04:51] | Come on, don’t you want to go snowboarding? | 走吧 你不想滑雪了吗 |
[04:54] | I’m doing it right now. Check this out. | 我正在滑 看好了 |
[04:56] | I just broke my neck. | 我刚摔断了我的脖子 |
[04:58] | Sweet. | 强悍 |
[05:00] | So what are you gonna do all day? | 那你这一整天都要干嘛啊 |
[05:03] | Room service! | 客房服务 |
[05:05] | Does that answer your question? | 这就是我的回答 |
[05:07] | Your order, sir. | 您点的餐 先生 |
[05:10] | French fries, potato chips and onion rings a la mode. | 薯条 炸薯片 浇上冰激凌的洋葱圈 |
[05:14] | Mr. Starkwell? | 史塔科威尔先生 |
[05:17] | Gabe. | 盖比 |
[05:21] | You two know each other? | 你俩会认识 |
[05:23] | Mr. Starkwell was my third-grade teacher. | 史塔科威尔先生是我的三年级老师 |
[05:26] | Gabe is the reason I quit teaching. | 盖比是我放弃教育事业的元凶 |
[05:29] | And he’s the reason I went to summer school. | 他也正是我去暑期学校的原因 |
[05:34] | You went to summer school because you’ve got a mouth on you… | 你去暑期学校的原因是你有一张… |
[05:37] | Sir. | 抱歉先生 |
[05:38] | Hey, remember me? | 嘿 记得我吗 |
[05:41] | Did I have you for third grade too? | 你三年级的时候我也教过你吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:44] | We had two great years together. | 我们一起度过了两年的美好时光唉 |
[05:52] | Well, looks like the foot’s on the other shoe now, isn’t it? | 看来真是三十年东河 三十年西河啊 |
[05:57] | Don’t you mean the shoe is on the other foot? | 你是不是想说三十年河东 三十年河西 |
[06:01] | Your days of correcting me are over, Marvin. | 你整天纠正我的日子结束了 马文 |
[06:04] | Oh, this is gonna be fun. | 噢 这一定很有趣吧 |
[06:14] | What? Oh no. I brought two left boots by mistake. | 什么 噢 惨了 我带来了两只左脚的靴子了 |
[06:19] | Wait… two left feet. | 等等…两只左脚 |
[06:22] | -Huh, that’s weird. -What’s weird? | -哼 真是怪异 -哪怪异了 |
[06:25] | Well, I met this psychic in the lobby. | 是这样的 今天我在大厅里遇见了个巫师 |
[06:27] | And she made some crazy predictions. | 然后她说了一些疯狂的预言 |
[06:29] | But one of them just kind of came true. | 而且好像其中一个真的发生了 |
[06:32] | I went to a psychic once. She was dead on about me, | 我也曾遇见过一个巫师 非要给我算命 |
[06:37] | Said I was gonna be famous. | 说我将来会大红大紫 |
[06:40] | But that hasn’t come true. | 但是没实现 |
[06:43] | Yet. | 目前为止 |
[06:47] | But mine was crazy. | 但我这个巫师更疯狂 |
[06:49] | She said I’d come face to face with the love of my life. | 她说我将遇到人生中的真爱 |
[06:51] | Well, it could happen, Teddy. | 其实 很可能发生的 泰迪 |
[06:53] | Mount bliss is a magical place. | 幸福小山丘可是个魔幻圣地 |
[06:55] | Well, don’t get too excited. | 是吗 别高兴的太早 |
[06:57] | She also said there would be a bear in my room. | 她还说这间房里会有只熊 |
[06:58] | Oh! Run for your lives! | 噢 快逃命吧 |
[07:11] | Okay, that’s just weird. | 好吧 太诡异了 |
[07:12] | Really? I thought it was kinda cute. | 是吗 我觉着挺可爱的 |
[07:16] | All right, we’ll go take it back. | 好吧 我们去换回来 |
[07:28] | Wow. | 哇 |
[07:32] | I could look at that view forever. | 这风景真是永远也看不够 |
[07:34] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 看够了 |
[07:36] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[07:39] | Never seen this trail before. | 从没看见过有这条小道 |
[07:41] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[07:45] | All right, yeah! | 好了 耶 |
[07:49] | Ahhh! | 啊 |
[08:04] | Am I in heaven? | 这是天堂吗 |
[08:34] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[08:43] | Bye! | 拜 |
[08:46] | Hey. Hey honey? Guess what? | 嘿 亲爱的 你猜怎么着 |
[08:50] | We’re not actually married. Would you like to grab some lunch? | 我们其实没结婚 你想与我共进午餐吗 |
[08:53] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[08:56] | You want to grab some lunch? | 你想和我共进午餐吗 |
[08:57] | No, before that. | 不是这句 再往上一句 |
[08:58] | Oh, it turns out our wedding ceremony wasn’t actually valid. | 噢 事实上我们的婚礼是无效的 |
[09:02] | You feel like mexican? | 墨西哥菜喜欢吗 |
[09:04] | What do you mean we’re not actually married? | 什么叫我们并没有结婚 |
[09:08] | Whoa whoa, I was asking around about judge Lawson. | 小点声 我刚才在打听关于劳森牧师的事情 |
[09:11] | And the guy at the front desk tells me | 然后前台的人告诉我 |
[09:13] | he was like some kind of con man. | 劳森是个骗子 |
[09:14] | Apparently he did fake marriages all the time. | 很显然 他所有主持的婚礼是假的 |
[09:16] | But he said we were perfect for each other. | 但他说咱俩是天生一对 |
[09:20] | Apparently it was just part of his scam. | 很显然 这也是谎话的一部分 |
[09:22] | You know, there’s this great fondue place I read about. | 知道吗 我打听到这有火锅店的 |
[09:26] | Would you stop talking about food? | 能别再说吃的了吗 |
[09:28] | This is serious. I mean, we’re not really married? | 这很严肃 我是说 咱俩真的没有结婚 |
[09:31] | Well, according to the universe, | 这个 根据宇宙之说 |
[09:32] | of course we are, honey. | 我们确实结婚了 亲爱的 |
[09:34] | According to the state of Colorado, not so much. | 但根据科罗拉多州法律 就不好说了 |
[09:41] | -Oh hey, psychic lady! -Oh hi. | -噢 嘿 巫师女士 -噢 嗨 |
[09:44] | So I’ve been looking around all day for the love of my life. | 我找了一整天的真爱 |
[09:48] | And I haven’t found him yet. So when’s that gonna happen? | 但我还没找到他 我想问问什么时候能找到 |
[09:51] | Oh gosh, I don’t know. | 哦天啊 我也不知道 |
[09:54] | Psychic prediction is not an exact science. | 预言并不是什么精密科学 |
[09:56] | Ha! It’s not a science at all. | 哈 根本就不能算做科学 |
[09:59] | Right. Can I at least have a little more info? | 好吧 那能稍微给我点信息吗 |
[10:02] | Like is he hot or not? | 比如他性不性感 |
[10:04] | Not that it matters, but please say “hot.” | 也不是很重要了 但最好说“性感” |
[10:08] | All I can tell you is keep your eyes open. | 我只能告诉你的就是 睁大你的双眼 |
[10:12] | Okay. Well, they’re open. | 好的 睁着呢 |
[10:16] | And they’re starting to see that this is a bunch of… | 他们开始去看那一群 |
[10:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:30] | I’m Teddy. | 我叫泰迪 |
[10:32] | I’m Brandon. | 我叫布兰登 |
[10:33] | Wow. So I guess it’s true. | 哇 我猜这真的成真了 |
[10:37] | What’s true? | 什么成真了 |
[10:38] | Well, you… I mean, us. | 那个 你 我是说 我们 |
[10:40] | I mean, I didn’t believe it, | 我以为都是瞎说的 |
[10:41] | but then I had two left boots, | 然后我带来了两只左脚的靴子 |
[10:43] | Which aren’t actually feet, | 其实也不能说是脚 |
[10:44] | but they’re where feet go in. | 但当你需要什么东西去散步时 |
[10:45] | When you need something to walk in. | 你的确可以把脚伸进去 |
[10:47] | So in a sense, they’re feet. | 所以从某种程度上来说 他们是脚 |
[10:50] | -What? -Okay okay, | -说啥呢 -好了 好了 |
[10:52] | I probably sound a little bit crazy right now. | 我现在看起来可能有点疯狂 |
[10:54] | But you would too if a psychic told you | 但当一个巫师告诉你 |
[10:56] | there was a bear in your room, | 你的房间里有只熊 |
[10:57] | Which there was… sort of. | 而且真的有 某种程度上 你也会发疯的 |
[10:59] | Oh, and in my room, not in your room. | 噢 记住是在我的房间里 不是你的 |
[11:01] | I don’t know anything about your room. | 我不知道你房间里有什么 |
[11:04] | I’m gonna go now. | 我要先走了 |
[11:06] | I’m not crazy. | 我不是疯子 |
[11:10] | Seriously, I’m not crazy! | 真的 我不是疯子 |
[11:16] | For dinner I would like the lobster thermometer. | 晚饭我想要龙虾温度计 |
[11:21] | It’s lobster thermidor. | 那叫热月龙虾 |
[11:24] | What did I say about correcting me? | 关于纠正我这件事 我怎么跟你说的 |
[11:26] | That if I did it again, you were going to… | 如果我再纠正你 你就… |
[11:32] | Well, I can’t say I didn’t warn you. | 好了 别说我没警告过你 |
[11:35] | Now chop chop and get me my lobster. | 那就别傻站着了 赶紧给我弄龙虾去 |
[11:37] | I know this is none of my business, | 我知道这不关我事 |
[11:40] | But you’re running up quite a bill here. | 但是你欠下了一大笔账单 |
[11:42] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[11:44] | You don’t know what room service is, do you? | 别告诉我你不知道什么叫客房服务 |
[11:47] | Yeah. I want things and you bring them to me. | 知道啊 我要什么 你就送来什么 |
[11:50] | For an additional charge. | 大哥 这是要收费的 |
[11:53] | Wait, it costs money? | 什么 还要花钱 |
[11:55] | A lot of money. | 还不便宜呢 |
[11:57] | Shall we see how much money? | 想看看有多不便宜吗 |
[12:00] | Let’s go to my favorite channel, | 来看看我最喜爱的频道 |
[12:04] | The bill channel. | 账单频道 |
[12:07] | Oh mama! | 我滴妈呀 |
[12:09] | $300?! | 三百刀 |
[12:12] | I don’t have that kind of money. | 我哪有那么多钱啊 |
[12:15] | Looks like you’re in quite a pickle… | 看来你还点了泡菜 |
[12:16] | which, by the way, are $8. | 提前通知你下 价值八元 |
[12:20] | Mom and dad are gonna ground me forever. | 看来爸妈要关我一辈子的禁闭 |
[12:23] | Perhaps we can make some kind of arrangement. | 也许我们可以化险为夷 |
[12:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:29] | I have to be a bellman? | 当个行李员 |
[12:32] | Bellboy. | 行李童 |
[12:44] | How’s the cocoa? | 可可还很不错吧 |
[12:46] | Are you warming up? | 暖和了吗 |
[12:48] | Am I in heaven? | 这是天堂吗 |
[12:51] | Why does he keep saying that? | 他怎么老说这句话 |
[12:53] | I don’t know. But it’s so cute. | 我也不知道 不过挺可爱的 |
[12:56] | So this is your cabin, huh? | 这就是你们的小屋 是吧 |
[12:59] | Yep. | 是的 |
[13:01] | We don’t get a lot of visitors. | 我们这里不经常来访客的 |
[13:04] | Especially ones with sparkling blue eyes. | 特别是有着一双闪闪发光的蓝眼睛 |
[13:07] | And beautiful blonde hair. | 还有漂亮的金发 |
[13:08] | This is a lucky day for everyone. | 看来今天大家的运气都不错 |
[13:12] | Do you need to call your family | 你需要往家里打个电话 |
[13:14] | and let them know you’re okay? | 告诉他们你没事吗 |
[13:16] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用 现在挺好的 |
[13:20] | So you girls live here alone? | 这么说来 只有你俩住在这里 |
[13:23] | -No, our pa lives with us. -Oh. | -不是的 我们的爸爸和我们住在一起 -噢 |
[13:26] | -But he’s away on business. -Oh. | -但是他现在出差了 -噢 |
[13:29] | Why did you go down the wrong side of the mountain? | 说说你为什么“误入歧途”了 |
[13:32] | Because… | 因为… |
[13:36] | -Do you girls get T.V. Here? -No. | -你们这里有电视吗 -没有 |
[13:39] | I’m training to defend my olympic gold medal. | 因为我要卫冕奥运会金牌 所以在这里训练 |
[13:43] | Wow. | 哇 |
[13:45] | That’s amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[13:46] | You poor baby, you’re freezing. | 小可怜 你都冻坏了 |
[13:52] | I want to run him a hot bath. | 我去给你烧热洗澡水 |
[13:53] | -I will. -No, I will. | -我去 -不 我去 |
[13:55] | Oh girls, girls. I’m gonna need more than one bath. | 噢 美女们 一次可不够我洗的 |
[14:10] | Hey, mom, can I borrow your pink scarf? | 嘿 老妈 能借下你的粉围巾吗 |
[14:13] | Sure, honey. Why are you all dolled up? | 可以 宝贝 你怎么弄得花枝招展的 |
[14:16] | Because I think I may have met the love of my life. | 因为我想我很可能遇见我的真爱了 |
[14:18] | Except I acted crazy and scared him away, | 除了我在那疯颠颠的 然后把他吓跑 |
[14:21] | So now I have to get super cute and hang out in the lobby. | 所以现在我要变成万人迷 然后在大厅里转悠 |
[14:23] | So he can fall in love with me. | 最后让他投入我的怀抱 |
[14:25] | Mom, I’ve got to tell you, he is the perfect guy. | 妈 告诉你吧 他真是太完美了 |
[14:29] | Well, okay, tell me all about him. | 是吗 好吧 和我多聊聊他 |
[14:31] | Okay. Well, he’s really cute. | 好的 首先他可爱之极 |
[14:34] | His name is Brandon. | 其次他叫布兰登 |
[14:36] | And that’s all I know. | 再次 我就知道这么多了 |
[14:39] | He does sound perfect. | 他听起来是挺完美的 |
[14:42] | Hey, honey. Hey. | 嘿 亲爱的 嘿 |
[14:44] | Why aren’t you dressed? I thought we were going skiing. | 你怎么还没准备好 我们不是要去滑雪吗 |
[14:47] | No, change of plans. | 不去了 情况有变 |
[14:48] | The front desk found a justice of the peace. | 前台找到了一位治安法官 |
[14:50] | Who’s going to marry us this afternoon. | 今天下午他要为我们主持婚礼 |
[14:52] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[14:53] | Um, honey. I want you to brace yourself. | 呃 宝贝 你一定要淡定 |
[14:58] | Okay? Your father and I aren’t actually married. | 好吗 你爸和我其实没结婚 |
[15:01] | Oh my gosh. | 天啊 |
[15:04] | I forgot to floss. | 我居然忘了用牙线了 |
[15:11] | -So should we go get married? -Yeah. | -那我们去结婚吧 -好的 |
[15:13] | But can’t it wait till we get home? | 但能先到家再结吗 |
[15:15] | Well, I just thought it would be really romantic and special. | 那个 我本以为婚礼应该是浪漫且特殊的 |
[15:19] | If we did it here… | 而且在这里 |
[15:21] | You know, where we thought we did it 19 years ago. | 知道吗 十九年前我们曾假结婚的地方 |
[15:23] | But I already bought the lift tickets. | 但我都买好缆车票了 |
[15:26] | Oh, come on, honey! We’re on vacation. | 噢 别这样啊 亲爱的 我们在度假 |
[15:30] | Come on, I want to enjoy myself. | 走吧 我想好好开心下 |
[15:31] | Oh okay. So being married to me. | 哦好吧 那么和我结婚 |
[15:34] | Isn’t something you’d enjoy? | 就不开心吗 |
[15:36] | I’m not enjoying it right now. | 此时此刻的确不怎么开心 |
[15:39] | Fine, don’t marry me then. | 好吧 这婚不结了 |
[15:41] | Well, all right, fine. I won’t. | 什么 好吧 不结就不结 |
[15:46] | You won’t last five minutes without me. | 没有我你活不过五分钟 |
[15:48] | Oh yeah? You just watch me. | 哦是吗 等着瞧好吧 |
[15:51] | -Have you seen that… -It’s around your neck. | -你看见我的那个… -脖子上围着呢 |
[15:53] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[15:55] | Starting right now, baby! | 从现在开始计时 宝贝 |
[16:04] | Tell us more about your gold medal. | 多和我们讲讲你金牌的事情 |
[16:06] | Well, it’s gold. | 好的 首先它是金色的 |
[16:09] | And it’s made out of metal. | 其次它由金属制成 |
[16:13] | Can we get you anything else? | 我们还能为你做些什么呢 |
[16:15] | Yeah. Why don’t you get some marshmallows, | 好的 那就弄点棉花糖来 |
[16:18] | Some chocolate and some Graham crackers? | 还有巧克力和全麦饼干 |
[16:20] | -What for? -So we can make s’mores. | -做什么 -这样我们就可以做烧烤棉花糖了 |
[16:23] | What are those? | 什么东西 |
[16:25] | Girls, girls, girls, | 美女们啊 |
[16:28] | There’s so much I have to teach you. | 你们要学的东西还真不少 |
[16:31] | -I’ll get them. -No, I’ll get them. | -我来拿 -不 我来拿 |
[16:32] | -I’ll get them! -Ah! | -我来拿 -啊 |
[16:39] | Whoa! Who are you? | 哇 你哪位 |
[16:41] | Who are you? | 你哪位 |
[16:43] | I asked you first. | 我先问的 |
[16:44] | I don’t like boys sniffing around my girls. | 我可不喜欢我的闺女们成天被男孩围着 |
[16:49] | You must be pa. | 你一定就是爸爸了 |
[16:51] | Wow. | 哇 |
[16:54] | You’re bigger than everything. | 您还真是硕大无比 |
[16:57] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[16:59] | My thoughts exactly. | 我正有此意 |
[17:02] | Is that my robe? | 那是我的长袍吗 |
[17:03] | Oh whoopsie. | 好像是吧 |
[17:06] | Here you go. | 给您 |
[17:08] | Nice to meet you, sir. | 见到您很高兴 先生 |
[17:13] | Enjoy your s’mores. | 我为您准备了烧烤棉花糖 |
[17:33] | Bye. | 拜 |
[17:39] | Yeah, if mommy’s gonna be single, | 好了 如果你娘我成单身了 |
[17:42] | You’re gonna be single too. | 你也别想成双成对 |
[17:44] | Hey, honey, still looking for the love of your life? | 嘿 宝贝 还在寻找你的真爱吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah, and I can’t find him anywhere. | 是啊 就是找不到他啊 |
[17:51] | Mom, what if I only had one chance | 妈 如果我只有那一次机会 |
[17:53] | and I blew it? | 而且我还搞砸了呢 |
[17:55] | I’ve been feeling exactly the same way. | 我也有这种担心 |
[17:59] | What? | 什么 |
[18:00] | Because dad and I aren’t actually married. | 因为你爸和我并没有结婚 |
[18:03] | And he didn’t want to marry me again. | 现在他又不想娶我了 |
[18:06] | I know I’m putting up a brave front, | 我装出了一副满不在乎的样子 |
[18:09] | But I’m really hurting. | 但其实我是真的受伤了 |
[18:12] | Oh, maybe that’s him! | 噢 没准就是他 |
[18:19] | Hey, what’s up? How’s it going? | 嘿 老兄 还好吧 |
[18:22] | Listen, if a big scary guy | 听着 如果有一个看起来很吓人 |
[18:24] | with a beard shows up, | 而且还有络腮胡子的人来找我 |
[18:26] | I’m not here. | 就说我不在 |
[18:32] | –Room service. -Yeah, come on in. | -客房服务 -好的 请进 |
[18:35] | Honey, food’s here. | 亲爱的 点的餐来了 |
[18:41] | -Wow. -What? | -哇 -怎么了 |
[18:43] | Aren’t you a little young to be working? | 这么小就来工作了 |
[18:45] | I got myself into some trouble. | 我遇到经济危机了 |
[18:47] | Did you know that room service is extra? | 你知不知道客房服务是收费的 |
[18:49] | -Everyone knows that. -Not everyone, my friend. | -地球人都知道 -不一定啊 老兄 |
[18:54] | Great great. Do you mind setting it up over there? | 很好很好 你能把它放在那里吗 |
[18:57] | And if you could toss the salad, that would be great. | 如果你能把沙拉拌好了 那就更好了 |
[18:59] | My wife will be right out, okay? | 我老婆一会就出来了 好吗 |
[19:01] | Uh, sure. | 好吧 |
[19:23] | Ech! | 呃 |
[19:39] | -What did you do? -I tossed the salad. | -你在干什么 -拌沙拉啊 |
[19:42] | No, you’ve made a mess. Get out of here. | 不 你在搞破坏 快出去 |
[19:44] | I have to open the cider. | 我还要打开苹果酒 |
[19:47] | Ow! My eye! | 哎呦 我的眼睛 |
[19:50] | I’m gonna go get you a washcloth, okay? | 我去给你拿毛巾 别动 |
[19:57] | If you need anything else, my name is Marvin. | 如果还需要什么 记着叫我 我叫马文 |
[20:05] | I assure you, sir, | 我向您保证 先生 |
[20:06] | when we find this person, they’ll be dealt with severely. | 等我们查出此人 必将严肃处理 |
[20:09] | Impersonating a bellman is a serious offense. | 冒出行李员是不可饶恕的 |
[20:17] | Well, time to go skiing. | 好了 该去滑雪了 |
[20:35] | -Whoa. -Hi. | -哇 -嗨 |
[20:40] | I… it’s so weird running into you. | 我…能撞上你还真是巧合哈 |
[20:42] | I haven’t been looking for you. | 我可没一直找你 |
[20:46] | Okay, I see you have that scared look in your eye. | 好了 我能看见你眼神里的恐惧感 |
[20:48] | And you’re probably gonna bolt any second, | 而且你很可能随时跑掉 |
[20:50] | So before you do that, | 但在那之前 |
[20:53] | Can we just start over? | 我们能重新来过吗 |
[20:55] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[20:56] | Hey, why don’t I grab us some hot cocoa. | 嘿 不如我去帮咱俩拿点热可可 |
[21:01] | And you find us somewhere to sit? | 你去帮忙找俩个位子 |
[21:04] | P.S…. I look really great next to fires. | 透露下…壁炉旁边的就不错 |
[21:06] | -Then I’ll be right here. -Well, I’ll be right back. | -那我们就在这里 -好的 我马上回来 |
[21:09] | -Whoa. -Hi. | -哇 -嗨 |
[21:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:14] | I’m Justin. | 我叫贾斯汀 |
[21:15] | Oh no, we’re face to face. | 噢 不 我们刚才面对面了 |
[21:18] | Yeah. Yeah, we are. | 是啊 没错 |
[21:20] | But I already was face to face. | 但我已经面对面过了 |
[21:22] | I can’t be face to face to face. | 我可不能面对面再对面了 |
[21:25] | Wait, what? | 等下 你说什么 |
[21:27] | Well, you were supposed to be him, | 好吧 本来我以为是他 |
[21:29] | but now I guess it could be you. | 但现在我觉着又是你 |
[21:31] | You know what? I need to talk to my psychic. | 算了 我去找巫师了 |
[21:33] | I’ll be right back. Sorry. | 我马上回来 抱歉 |
[21:36] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[21:40] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[21:47] | Next time on “Good luck Charlie”… | 下集预告 |
[21:49] | Where are we going to find $500? | 我们去哪凑那五百块钱 |
[21:51] | This is your last chance to sign up. | 这是您的最后机会来登记参加 |
[21:53] | For the ice-dancing contest. | 冰上之舞比赛 |
[21:55] | Grand prize… $500. | 获胜奖金…五百元 |
[21:58] | We’ll be lucky to finish second. | 撑死我们也就能拿个第二名 |
[22:00] | -There are only two teams. -So you’re following me. | -那是因为只有两支队伍 -那你就配合我 |
[22:06] | Ah! | 啊 |
[22:07] | Why do I have a new room? | 为什么我需要一个新房间 |
[22:09] | Because you and I are not legally married. | 因为我们还没正式结婚 |
[22:12] | And since it would apparently inconvenience you | 除非你心甘情愿的 |
[22:14] | to marry me again, | 再次娶我为妻 |
[22:15] | You’ll be lodging elsewhere. | 否则你将一直流离失所 |
[22:16] | She said I’d come face to face | 她说在这次旅行中 |
[22:18] | with the love of my life on this trip. | 我将面对面的遇到我的真爱 |
[22:20] | And so far I’ve met Brandon, | 然而目前为止 我遇到了布兰登 |
[22:22] | Justin and… Spencer. | 贾斯汀 还有斯宾塞 |
[22:24] | There’s something I really need to tell you face to face. | 有些事情我一定要和你面对面的说 |
[22:26] | No, don’t say face to face. | 别 别提面对面 |