时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Okay, Charlie, what do you say when you get in trouble? | 来 小查莉 惹了麻烦时怎么说 |
[00:10] | Uh-oh. | 噢喔 |
[00:13] | Oh, Charlie just made an uh-oh? | 噢 小查莉刚刚说了句噢喔是吗 |
[00:15] | I just changed you. | 我才给你换了尿布啊 |
[00:17] | No, Charlie didn’t do anything. | 不 小查莉什么也没做 |
[00:19] | I’m just sampling her. | 我在给她声音取样罢了 |
[00:21] | “sampling” means I’m recording all the words she says. | “取样”指我把她说的每一句录制下来 |
[00:24] | So I can play them back. | 以便之后回放 |
[00:25] | Oh, we used to do that. | 呵 我们过去也玩这个 |
[00:27] | We called it tape-recording. | 我们它把叫做磁带录音 |
[00:29] | Check it out. | 来听听 |
[00:31] | Mine, yes, | 我的 是的 |
[00:32] | no,cookie, Nana. | 不是 饼干 香蕉 |
[00:36] | Dad, you promised you’d take me driving today. | 爸爸 你答应过我今天陪我练车的 |
[00:38] | To be fair, I promise a lot of things I don’t deliver on. | 实话告诉你吧 我答应了一堆我办不到的事情 |
[00:42] | Yeah, but you can’t keep putting this off. | 没错 可你不能把这事儿推了 |
[00:45] | My driver’s test is in three days,and you haven’t taken me out once. | 我三天后就要考驾照了 你一次也没陪过我 |
[00:48] | No, I know, I know.You explained it all to me. | 是 我知道 我知道 你跟我说过了 |
[00:50] | While I was trying to read in the bathroom. | 那时我还在厕所里翻杂志啊 |
[00:54] | You were outside the door while dad was in the bathroom? | 你还隔着厕所门跟爸爸说的啊 |
[00:56] | That’s how much I want it. | 瞧瞧我多渴望驾驶 |
[00:59] | Bob, take her driving already. | 鲍伯你就带她去吧 |
[01:01] | All right, fine.Let’s go. | 行 好吧 走 |
[01:04] | Boy, I tell you, nothing good ever happens when I leave the bathroom. | 我早告诉过你我一出厕所准没好事 |
[01:09] | Bye-bye.Bye… bye… bye-bye. | 拜拜 拜 拜 拜拜 |
[01:12] | – What’s that?- Just in case you don’t make it back. | -这是什么声音 -只不过怕你不说再见 |
[01:19] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:21] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:22] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:25] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:27] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:29] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:32] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:35] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:38] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:40] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:42] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[01:45] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:47] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:48] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:51] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:54] | But trust me, it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:57] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:02] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:15] | P.J., what did you get Teddy for her birthday? | P.J 你打算送泰迪什么生日礼物 |
[02:17] | – Birthday? – Your sister’s turning 16. | -生日 -你姐姐就要16岁了 |
[02:21] | We’re having a surprise party for her tonight. | 我们明晚给她办个惊喜派对 |
[02:23] | Well, it’s working, | 嗯 我看一定能惊喜到她 |
[02:25] | ’cause I’m surprised. | 因为我已经被惊喜到了 |
[02:27] | The party starts at 7:00. | 派对7点开始 |
[02:30] | You have to get her a present,and something nice. | 你得给她份礼物或准备点什么 |
[02:32] | – How about…? – Not another sock puppet. | -那么就送 -不许再送袜子玩偶 |
[02:37] | You have to get her something too. | 你也得送她生日礼物 |
[02:39] | Whoa whoa, what did I just walk into? | 噢 噢 我走错地方了吗 |
[02:41] | Mom says we have to buy Teddy a birthday present. | 妈妈说我们得给泰迪买份生日礼物 |
[02:44] | What about a dog? | 送条狗如何 |
[02:48] | I bet she’d like a dog. | 我打赌她一定喜欢狗 |
[02:49] | I’m serious. You have to get her something. | 严肃点儿 你得真的为她买点什么 |
[02:52] | What about a dog? I bet she’d like a dog. | 送条狗如何 我打赌她一定喜欢狗 |
[02:58] | Gabe, is there a dog in my house? | 盖比 我们家进了狗吗 |
[03:03] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:09] | He followed me home, mom. | 是它尾随我进的家门的 妈妈 |
[03:11] | Can we keep him? | 我们能把它留下吗 |
[03:13] | No. I’ve told you 100 times | 不行 我跟你说了无数次了 |
[03:15] | I do not want a dog in this house. | 屋里不准养狗 |
[03:17] | Mom, please. | 拜托了妈妈 |
[03:19] | Horsy. | 马马 |
[03:21] | No, honey. It’s actually a doggie. | 不 宝贝儿 这是狗狗 |
[03:27] | Who just made a horsy-sized uh-oh. | 它刚刚来了句马声马气的噢喔 |
[03:38] | Sorry, Teddy.I’ve made my decision and it’s final. | 抱歉泰迪 我最终主意已定 |
[03:40] | Dad, that’s so unfair. | 爸爸 这太不公平了 |
[03:43] | Mom, dad says I can’t get my license. | 妈妈 爸爸不让我拿驾照 |
[03:45] | – What? Why not?- Because she’s not ready. | -什么 为什么不能 -因为她还不够格 |
[03:47] | Well, my driving instructor thinks I am. He says I’m doing great. | 噢不 我教练觉得我能行 他认为我相当棒 |
[03:50] | The man works for the public schools. | 你教练为公立学校开车 |
[03:52] | He’s got nothing to live for. | 没什么钱过日子才这么说的 |
[03:55] | Mom, can you say something? | 妈妈 你能说两句吗 |
[03:57] | Teddy honey, I’m sorry, | 宝贝儿泰迪 真的抱歉了 |
[03:59] | But your father has a very small area of authority… | 不过你爸爸在家倒是没什么发言权 |
[04:05] | And unfortunately for you, | 可不幸的是 |
[04:07] | Teaching you kids to drive is part of it. | 教你们孩子开车他还是有权的 |
[04:12] | So what else is in that area? | 那还有什么是有权的 |
[04:14] | Barbecuing. | 烧烤 |
[04:18] | That’s it. | 没了 |
[04:20] | Dad, please. | 爸爸 拜托了 |
[04:23] | I really want to get my license the day I turn 16. | 我真的超想在16岁那天拿到驾照 |
[04:25] | Look, it’s not gonna happen, all right? | 瞧 这压根不可能 不是吗 |
[04:28] | So until further notice,there’s gonna be no driving. | 暂时没有什么驾驶机会了 等另行通知再说 |
[04:31] | Sorry. Can I have the keys, please? | 嘿抱歉 钥匙交出来行吗 |
[04:34] | Here. | 给你 |
[04:36] | I can’t believe I stood outside the bathroom door for this. | 真不想相信我在厕所外站了那么久还是不行 |
[04:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:51] | You’re on my side, right? | 你是支持我的 对吧 |
[04:55] | – Honey. – Yeah? | -亲爱的 -什么 |
[04:57] | Why am I talking to a dog? | 我怎么会对着一条狗说话 |
[05:01] | He followed Gabe home. | 它尾随盖比进的家门 |
[05:04] | But don’t worry.I made it very clear. | 不过别担心 我把它弄得干干净净 |
[05:06] | We are not keeping him. | 我们不会留它下来的 |
[05:08] | Hey, you know something? | 嘿 你知道吗 |
[05:09] | He kind of reminds me of your Uncle stan. | 它有那么点让我想到你的斯坦叔叔 |
[05:11] | – What? – The wet nose and the bloodshot eyes. | -什么 -瞧这湿湿的鼻子和充血的眼睛 |
[05:13] | Come on, he… | 拜托 他 |
[05:16] | Oh, now I see it. | 好吧 我也发觉了 |
[05:21] | P.J., I have a question. | P.J 问你个问题 |
[05:24] | Was dad out of control when he was teaching you how to drive? | 爸爸教你开车的时候很抓狂吗 |
[05:27] | No no, he was very mellow. | 没啊 不 他脾气很好 |
[05:29] | Then what is his problem? | 那么他到底怎么了 |
[05:31] | Well, hair loss, kills bugs for a living… | 嗯 因为脱发 杀虫谋生 |
[05:33] | There’s so much to choose from. | 答案可真多 |
[05:36] | Well, whatever it is, why did he have to take it out on me? | 好吧 不管为什么 他为什么拿我当出气筒 |
[05:39] | I don’t know.Maybe you’re a bad driver. | 我怎么知道 或许你开得太烂 |
[05:42] | No, I’m a good driver. | 不 我开得很好 |
[05:45] | I was the only kid in driver’s ed. | 我是考驾照这群人中唯一的一个 |
[05:47] | Who didn’t barf during the splattered brains movie. | 看了暴力凶杀片儿没有呕吐的 |
[05:49] | Actually I have a question for you. | 正好我也有问题要问你 |
[05:52] | I have a friend who is turning 16. | 我有个朋友快16了 |
[05:56] | And I have to buy her a birthday present. | 我得给她买个生日礼物 |
[05:59] | Mm, well | 嗯 明白了 |
[05:59] | I know your friend wouldn’t want a sock puppet. | 我知道你朋友一定不想要袜子玩偶 |
[06:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | Well, what would she want? | 话说 她到底会想要什么 |
[06:07] | Well, | 嗯 |
[06:10] | She’d probably like boots, | 她或许喜欢靴子 |
[06:12] | Like from that cool store at the mall, | 像商场里很炫的店里的那种 |
[06:14] | But not the black ones with the purple trim. | 但别买黑底紫色流苏的 |
[06:16] | She already has those. | 她已经有了双 |
[06:18] | I’m just guessing. | 我只是瞎猜罢了 |
[06:33] | Oh hi, Mrs. Dabney. | 噢 嗨 达布尼太太 |
[06:35] | I see you people have a dog now. | 我看见你们家的人弄了条狗来 |
[06:40] | Oh, I’m doing fine, thanks.How are you? | 呃 我最近不错 多谢关心 你呢 |
[06:43] | Let me explain something to you. | 我有事得和你说清楚 |
[06:46] | Your dog makes my Cat nervous. | 你们的狗让我家的猫神经紧张 |
[06:48] | And when my Cat gets nervous, I get nervous. | 我家猫一神经紧张 我就跟着神经紧张 |
[06:51] | And when I get nervous, Mr. Dabney gets nervous. | 我一神经紧张 达布尼先生就神经紧张 |
[06:54] | Then what happens? | 那接下来如何 |
[06:56] | Mr. Dabney goes to stay with his mother. | 达布尼先生会住到他妈妈家 |
[07:00] | So this dog thing is not entirely bad. | 因此你们养狗看起来也没那么坏 |
[07:03] | All right, we’re done here. | 行了 我们谈话结束了 |
[07:05] | Oh, Mrs. Dabney,before you go, | 噢 达布尼太太 先别走 |
[07:08] | Um, I need some more practice hours. | 呃 我需要些练车的时间 |
[07:11] | Before I take my driver’s test, | 在我拿到驾照之前 |
[07:13] | So if you ever need a chauffeur, I’m your girl. | 你需要司机的话 我愿意给你当 |
[07:16] | Let’s go. | 那么走吧 |
[07:20] | Right now? | 就现在 |
[07:22] | I’ve got a bunch of errands to run. | 我有一堆事要做 |
[07:24] | And if you drive, I can play word jumble on my cell phone. | 如果你来开 我就能在手机上玩猜字游戏了 |
[07:28] | Actually I do that anyway,but this way it’s legal. | 其实我开车时一直玩 只不过这样合法罢了 |
[07:37] | This store only has girls in it. | 这家店怎么只有女孩 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:44] | So what’s Teddy’s shoe size? | 好吧泰迪姐鞋码多大 |
[07:46] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[07:48] | You don’t know her shoe size? | 你连她鞋码都不知道 |
[07:50] | I don’t know her middle name. | 我甚至不知道她的中间名 |
[07:52] | Well, dude, how are we supposed to buy her shoes? | 噢 小子 那我们怎么给她买鞋 |
[07:56] | Wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[07:58] | Teddy wore your sneakers by mistake last week, right? | 泰迪上周误穿了你的运动鞋 对不对 |
[08:01] | – Yes. – That means you’re the same size. | -没错 -这就是说你们穿一样大的鞋 |
[08:05] | Here, try these on. | 来 试试看 |
[08:08] | Oh no. | 噢 不 |
[08:10] | I am not putting on girl boots. | 我才不穿女孩子的鞋呢 |
[08:12] | Oh, come on. | 来啊 拜托了 |
[08:14] | They’ll look good with that girl shirt you’re wearing. | 它们和你穿的女式T恤真配 |
[08:17] | It’s not a pony.It’s a stallion. | 这上面不是小马 这是公马 |
[08:23] | Fine, I’ll put them on for two seconds. | 好吧 我只试穿两秒 |
[08:29] | Buying boots for my sister. | 在给我妹妹买鞋呢 |
[08:31] | Funny story… she and my brother have the same size feet. | 说来好笑 她和我弟弟鞋码一样 |
[08:35] | Good thing she didn’t want underwear, right? | 幸亏她没想买内衣 对不对 |
[08:39] | Okay, see you. | 噢 再见了 |
[08:44] | Okay, they fit. | 唉 合适的 |
[08:45] | Whoa, hold on, dude.You’ve gotta stand up, | 噢 兄弟 等等 你得站起来看看 |
[08:47] | Walk around, make sure they’re comfortable. | 走一圈看看 合适吗 |
[08:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:59] | Wow, those do wonders for your legs. | 哇 你的腿穿这鞋看上去真奇妙 |
[09:02] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[09:10] | They won’t come off. | 这鞋脱不下来 |
[09:12] | What?Let me try. | 怎么会 让我试试 |
[09:20] | Why are your feet so fat? | 你的脚怎么会那么胖 |
[09:22] | They’re not fat.They’re husky. | 我的脚不胖 这叫健壮 |
[09:27] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[09:28] | Well, there’s only one thing to do. | 噢 只有一件事要做 |
[09:31] | – Who are you calling? – No one. | -你在给谁打电话呢 -没谁 |
[09:33] | I’m taking a picture of you in girl boots. | 我在拍你穿女孩靴的照片 |
[09:43] | The light’s not getting any greener. | 这灯一点儿也没变绿 |
[09:45] | I know, but the car in front of me hasn’t moved yet. | 我明白 是我前面那辆车一直挡着不动 |
[09:48] | Here’s a quick driving lesson. | 这就是快速驾驶课 |
[09:51] | Wake up, grandpa! | 快醒醒 老头子 |
[09:54] | Sorry, that was her, not me. | 对不起 是她在乱叫 不是我 |
[09:58] | Oh look, grandpa’s telling us we’re number one. | 噢看啊 老爷爷把第一名的位置让道给我们了 |
[10:00] | No, he’s not.He’s… | 不 他才不是呢 他 |
[10:03] | I know what he’s doing. | 我知道他在干什么了 |
[10:08] | So we should probably head home now, right? | 看样子我们现在得掉头回去了 是不是 |
[10:10] | Just one more stop… boulder.I want to see my sister. | 再多停一站 博尔德 我要见我的姐姐 |
[10:13] | Boulder?That’s in the mountains. | 博尔德 可那在山区啊 |
[10:15] | Oh, you got one of those flat-land-only driving permits? | 噢 你只拿平地驾驶证吗 |
[10:19] | No, it’s just I have to be home by 7:00. | 不是啦 只不过我得在7点之前回家 |
[10:23] | Oh, and we should probably stop for gas. | 噢 我们或许得停下来加油了 |
[10:26] | In this car you can drive 100 miles on empty. | 这车没油也能开100米 |
[10:28] | I’ll tell you when we need gas. | 需要油了我再告诉你 |
[10:34] | Now we need gas. | 现在我们得加油了 |
[10:38] | Yeah, just one problem… | 没错 可有个问题 |
[10:40] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们现在前不着村后不着店 |
[10:45] | And it looks like rain. | 而且快要下雨的样子 |
[10:47] | Agh! | 啊 |
[10:48] | And there’s a crazy woman outside my window. | 而且窗外还有个疯女人 |
[10:50] | So actually we got three problems. | 所以算起来我们有三个问题 |
[11:09] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[11:11] | Kinda hard to talk with the window open just a crack. | 隔着那么点窗缝说话有点困难 |
[11:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:20] | What are y’all doing over here? | 你们俩在这儿干什么 |
[11:23] | We’re out of gas. | 我们没油了 |
[11:24] | Well, this is your lucky day. | 噢 你们今天真幸运 |
[11:26] | There’s gas and such down the road a spell. | 沿着路往下开一会就有加油站 |
[11:28] | Oh, how far is a spell? | 噢 一会儿是多远 |
[11:30] | 50 miles. | 50米 |
[11:32] | Of course, I got a gallon of gas right here. | 当然了 我这儿有一加仑的油 |
[11:33] | Great.How much is it? | 太好了 多少钱 |
[11:35] | 50 bucks. | 50元 |
[11:38] | The mountain lady’s got an angle. | 山中疯女一定有诈 |
[11:42] | I also got gum, mints, magazines. | 我还有口香糖 薄荷糖 杂志 |
[11:46] | I could keep you up to date on all things Justin bieber. | 我还能让你们跟上贾斯汀比伯的资讯潮流 |
[11:59] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:01] | Charlie. | 小查莉 |
[12:03] | Charlie, hand mommy the tape. | 小查莉 把胶带给妈咪 |
[12:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | It’ll just be a “sweet 6” party. | 成了6岁生日派对了 |
[12:13] | What are you drawing? | 你在画什么呀 |
[12:15] | Are you making a pretty picture? | 在画一幅美丽的图片吗 |
[12:21] | What do you want, dog? | 你想干吗 坏狗 |
[12:24] | Horsy. | 马马 |
[12:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[12:28] | What are you doing?You cannot be here. | 你到底在干吗 你不能呆在这儿 |
[12:35] | You’re kind of sweet. | 你还是有点可爱的嘛 |
[12:37] | Okay, just for a minute. | 好啦 只许呆一分钟 |
[12:42] | You’re not such a bad dog, are you? | 你一点儿不坏 不是吗 |
[12:45] | No, you’re a good dog. | 完全不坏嘛 你是好狗狗 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna call you sweetie-pie | 给你取个名儿叫小甜派吧 |
[12:49] | ’cause you’re a sweetie-pie. | 因为你长得真像个小甜派 |
[12:52] | – Mommy. – Charlie, not now. | -妈咪 -查莉 现在别给我 |
[12:54] | Yes. | 好的 |
[12:58] | Mom, we have got a big problem. | 妈妈 我们遇上大麻烦了 |
[13:02] | Oh, you sure do. | 噢 没错 |
[13:04] | Those boots do not go with those shorts. | 靴子和短裤不配嘛 |
[13:09] | You are working my last nerve. | 你在挑战我最后的耐心 |
[13:18] | She is a handful. | 她可真麻烦 |
[13:25] | Does any of this look familiar? | 这儿看起来似曾相识不是吗 |
[13:27] | Looks like the same road we drove down 10 minutes ago. | 看上去像我们10分钟之前开过的路 |
[13:30] | So I’m just going in circles. | 这么做我刚才一直在绕圈子 |
[13:32] | And you didn’t want to say anything? | 你居然也不说什么 |
[13:34] | I thought my annoyed silence was speaking volumes. | 我觉得这种令人不快的沉默胜过千言万语 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | Well, we’re lost. | 唉 我们迷路了 |
[13:42] | And we need to look at a map.Do you have a map? | 我们需要张地图 你有地图吗 |
[13:45] | On my cell phone.But I’d have to turn off my word jumble. | 手机上有 但要关了猜字游戏才看得到 |
[13:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:56] | What did you do now? | 你刚刚在干什么 |
[13:58] | I think we’re in some kind of hole. | 我觉得我们好像陷入坑里了 |
[14:01] | Well, then one of us is gonna have to get out and push… | 没错 我们中的一个得下去并推车 |
[14:03] | The one of us who’s 16. | 16岁的那个请下车 |
[14:06] | I’m not 16 yet. | 我还没满16呢 |
[14:09] | – Get out. – Okay. | -下车 -好吧 |
[14:19] | Okay, hit it, but try to go… | 行了 到位了 试着往前开开啊 |
[14:26] | Slow. | 慢点行不 |
[14:32] | Okay, go again, but this time. | 唉 再试回 但这次 |
[14:34] | Try to go a little bit slower. | 试着开得再慢一点啊 |
[14:41] | Oh. | 天呐 |
[14:44] | Well, this would be a great time. | 噢 真是好极了 |
[14:47] | For the mountain lady to come by with some skirts. | 山中疯女拿些裙子来也可以赚翻了 |
[14:55] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 甜心 |
[15:00] | – Hi.- Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[15:01] | I think you found my dog. | 我想我的狗应该在你们这儿 |
[15:04] | Um, we don’t have a dog here. | 呃 我们这儿没有狗 |
[15:08] | Really? | 你确定 |
[15:10] | I found this flyer with your address on it. | 我在这个传单上看到了你们家的地址啊 |
[15:13] | Must be a misprint.No dog. Bye-bye. | 那一定是印错了 这儿没狗 再见 |
[15:16] | Mom, mom, can I talk to you for a minute? | 妈妈 妈妈 我能和你说两句吗 |
[15:18] | Hi, we’ll be right with you. | 嘿 我们马上就来 |
[15:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:24] | Look, mom, we’ve got to do the right thing here. | 听着 妈妈 我们得诚实 |
[15:29] | If you want a dog,we can get you another one. | 如果你想要狗 我们可以另买一条 |
[15:31] | I don’t want another dog. | 我不要其他的狗 |
[15:33] | I want my sweetie-pie. | 我只要我的小甜派 |
[15:36] | Mom, he already has a family. | 妈妈 他已经有家了 |
[15:39] | Who loves him and misses him. | 一个爱他关心他的家 |
[15:43] | He needs to go home. | 他需要回家 |
[15:45] | I know. | 我明白 |
[15:49] | Goodbye, sweetie-pie. | 再见 小甜派 |
[15:53] | I will never forget you. | 我永远不会忘记你 |
[16:04] | Winston! | 温斯顿 |
[16:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:08] | You’re welcome. | 客气 |
[16:18] | I’m very very proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[16:22] | Now how about we go get you some ice cream? | 我们来点儿冰激凌如何 |
[16:25] | – Okay.- Yes, come on. | -好吧 -好 走吧 |
[16:38] | Oh, you guys, Teddy’s here. | 嘿 大家都注意啦 泰迪来了 |
[16:40] | Everybody hide.Hide. | 都藏起来 快藏起来 |
[16:47] | Surprise! | 给你惊喜 |
[16:49] | Aww. | 噢天呐 |
[16:54] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[16:57] | I know what you’re thinking… | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[17:00] | Teddy can wear anything. | 泰迪啥都能穿 |
[17:06] | Oh, um… | 嗯 呃 |
[17:08] | Why don’t I go clean up. | 我干吗不去洗洗 |
[17:11] | And we’ll try this again in 30 minutes, okay? | 我们30分钟后再给我惊喜 好不好 |
[17:13] | Oh, one more thing…you guys! | 噢对了 你们真赞 |
[17:24] | – Great cake, mom.- I got it at the store. | -蛋糕不错 妈妈 -商店里买来的 |
[17:27] | I know. That’s why I said “great cake, mom.” | 明白 所以才说”蛋糕不错 妈妈” |
[17:34] | Dad, what are you doing out here? | 爸爸 你在外面做什么呢 |
[17:36] | Just thinking.Are you enjoying your party? | 思考罢了 派对开心吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah, it’s awesome.Thank you so much. | 是的 棒极了 太谢谢你们了 |
[17:45] | Dad, I have to tell you something. | 爸爸 有些事想和你说说 |
[17:47] | You spent the afternoon driving with Mrs. Dabney. | 你一下午都在和达布尼太太开车 |
[17:50] | You got all that from “I have to tell you something”? | 你从我这句”有些事想和你说说”判断出来的吗 |
[17:54] | No, actually I got all that. | 不是 其实我知道这事儿 |
[17:57] | From when Mrs. Dabney returned your skirt. | 当达布尼太太把你裙子还过来的时候 |
[18:03] | Now you know I told you I didn’t want you driving. | 现在你知道为什么我说我不想让你开车了吧 |
[18:05] | I know.I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[18:07] | All right, you know what? | 噢 好吧 |
[18:09] | Let’s just talk about this tomorrow. | 明早再聊这个吧 |
[18:11] | – Dad, I’m a really good driver.- Teddy. | -爸爸 我真的开得不错 -泰迪 |
[18:13] | No, why are you treating me different than P.J.? | 不 可你为什么待我与P.J不同 |
[18:15] | You didn’t freak out on him when he was learning how to drive. | 你教他开车时一点也不生气 |
[18:18] | Because teaching P.J.to drive was a completely different thing. | 因为教P.J开车与教你完全不同 |
[18:20] | – Why? – Because it was. | -为什么 -没有什么因为 |
[18:22] | – Why? – Because he’s P.J. | -为什么啊 -因为他是P.J |
[18:24] | You’re my little girl. | 你是我宝贝女儿 |
[18:32] | Driving means leaving. | 学会开车意味着离开 |
[18:36] | And once you get in that car, | 一旦你关上车门 |
[18:38] | You go. | 你就离我们而去了 |
[18:47] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[18:48] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 瞧瞧 真是抱歉啊 不是吗 |
[18:52] | You’ve got your party and stuff going on. | 你快回去继续你派对的事吧 |
[18:54] | I shouldn’t be talking about this stuff. | 我真是不应该说这些扫兴话的 |
[18:56] | Dad, it’s sad to think. | 爸爸 想来真伤心 |
[18:58] | All your kids are gonna leave someday. | 总有一天你的孩子们会全部离开家 |
[19:00] | Well, actually to be perfectly honest, | 哈哈 实话来说 |
[19:03] | With P.J. | 对于P.J |
[19:05] | I’m kind of worried he’s never gonna leave. | 我还有点儿担心他赖着不走呢 |
[19:10] | Yeah, well, | 嗯 也对 |
[19:12] | We’ll hope for the best. | 多往好处想啦 |
[19:16] | Dad, I want you to know that even though | 爸爸 我想让你明白即使 |
[19:18] | I’m gonna get in that car and drive away someday, | 我有一天关上车门开走了 |
[19:21] | I’m also gonna drive back home. | 我也一定会开回来的 |
[19:22] | Yeah, probably with a trunkful of laundry. | 没错 多半带着一堆换洗衣物 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:38] | And now P.J. And Gabe. | 下面有请P.J和盖比 |
[19:40] | Have a special birthday surprise for you. | 给你送上生日惊喜 |
[19:42] | But first let me introduce. | 首先请允许我介绍 |
[19:43] | Snoop Charlie char. | 侦探小查查 |
[19:50] | Teddy, this one’s for you. | 泰迪 这个节目是为你特别准备的 |
[19:52] | – Ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[19:53] | Ready, set, go. | 预备 齐 |
[20:00] | we went to buy boots for a special sister | 我们出门为大姐购置靴子 |
[20:02] | but they got stuck and now I got a blister | 可靴子卡在我的脚上 磨得我一脚水泡 |
[20:07] | we were out of money, we were out of time | 可我们身无分文 时间又紧迫 |
[20:09] | so we dressed up with Charlie and busted out a rhyme | 所以我们和查莉一起 为你送上这首说唱 |
[20:14] | you’re 16 now, gonna move out soon | 你十六岁了 马上就要出去闯荡了 |
[20:16] | in a few more years I’m gonna get your room | 再过几年 你的房间就归我了 |
[20:21] | that’s all we got, but we hope you know | 我们的祝福语不多 但是希望你能知道 |
[20:24] | that we’re with you, Teddy, not matter where you go | 无论你身处何处 我们与你同在 |
[20:26] | – Teddy, Teddy – Happy Birthday.. | -泰迪 泰迪 -生日快乐 |
[20:44] | Well, Charlie, here we are, | 嗨 小查莉 瞧瞧我们俩 |
[20:47] | The Duncan sisters on my 16th birthday. | 邓肯姐妹在姐姐16岁生日上录视频呢 |
[20:50] | Can you say, “happy birthday, Teddy”? | 能说句”祝泰迪生日快乐”吗 |
[20:53] | No? Okay. | 不行 好吧 |
[20:54] | Well, it’s the thought that counts. | 没事儿 重在情谊嘛 |
[20:56] | Anyway, the big news is I got my driver’s license, | 总之 我能拿到驾照真是太棒了 |
[21:00] | Which means I now have total freedom to go wherever I want. | 这意味着我想去哪儿完全自由了 |
[21:03] | Teddy, I need you to pick up some things at the store. | 泰迪 我想让你去商店买些东西回来 |
[21:06] | And while you’re at it,the car needs gas. | 买东西时别忘了加油 |
[21:08] | And pick up gabe just ’cause I don’t wanna. | 还有去接盖比 我可不想接他 |
[21:11] | Total freedom. | 果然自由啊 |
[21:13] | Can you wish me good luck, Charlie? | 能祝我好运吗 小查莉 |
[21:16] | It’s the thought that counts. | 重在情谊嘛 |
[21:27] | Are we there yet? | 我们到那儿了吗 |
[21:30] | Did you see a grand canyon? | 你看见大峡谷了吗 |
[21:34] | I need to go to the bathroom. | 我想上厕所 |
[21:36] | I told you to go before we left. | 我告诉过你叫你走之前上的 |
[21:39] | – I didn’t have to go then. – Are we there now? | -可我那时不想上 -我们还没到呐 |
[21:50] | License and registration, ma’am. | 请出示驾驶证件 小姐 |
[21:53] | Gabe, it’s me… Teddy. | 盖比 是我 泰迪 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry. | 十分抱歉 |
[21:59] | License and registration, Teddy. | 请出示驾驶证件 泰迪 |
[22:09] | You got lucky. | 算你幸运 |