时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | -Teddy. -Great! | -泰迪 -太好了 |
[00:09] | Teddy, I’ve got to talk… | 泰迪 我要和你说… |
[00:10] | Oh… you’re kidding. Then what happened? | 噢 别开玩笑了 到底怎么了 |
[00:13] | Wow. | 哇 |
[00:14] | Hold on. I’m getting another call. | 稍等 又有别的电话打进来了 |
[00:20] | Really? | 玩真的 |
[00:21] | Really. | 是的 |
[00:24] | Hold on. I’ve got to call you back. | 再等下 一会我再给你回电话 |
[00:27] | -What? -What? | -干吗 -你说干什么 |
[00:29] | I just opened up the phone bill. | 我刚接到话费账单 |
[00:31] | You are $90 over your texting limit. | 你的话费透支了九十美元 |
[00:33] | What have you got to say about that? | 看你怎么解释这件事 |
[00:35] | “I love you, daddy”? | “我爱你 老爹” |
[00:38] | Come on, Teddy, this is so irresponsible. | 别这样 泰迪 你也太没有责任心了 |
[00:40] | I expect more from you. | 我对你抱有很大期望的 |
[00:42] | Hold on. I’m getting a text. | 等下 我先发条短信 |
[00:45] | No, you’re not, | 算了 你发不了了 |
[00:46] | ’cause I’m taking your phone away. | 因为我要把你的手机没收 |
[00:48] | What? No, you can’t do that. | 什么 你不能这样对我 |
[00:50] | Taking away my phone would be like taking away your pizza. | 没收我的手机犹如没收你的披萨 |
[00:57] | You’re fighting for your phone. | 你居然为了你的破手机 |
[00:59] | By calling me fat? | 而暗指我很胖 |
[01:03] | Well, I’m just really mad. | 那个 我只是很生气 |
[01:06] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱你 老爹 |
[01:09] | I’ll tell you what… You’ll get your phone back. | 和你说下 如果想拿回你的手机 |
[01:11] | -When you come up with 90 bucks. -That’s so unfair. | -就先凑齐九十块大洋 -这太不公平了 |
[01:14] | Hey dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[01:17] | Uh, I gotta tell you something. | 我和你说点儿事 |
[01:19] | What? | 又咋了 |
[01:22] | Well, I was pulling into the garage. | 那个 在我把车开进车库时 |
[01:24] | And I kind of scraped the bug truck. | 好像蹭到了您的战车 |
[01:28] | Instead of “Bob’s bugs be gone” | 上面的字从“鲍勃到 臭虫害虫灭光光” |
[01:30] | it now says “Rob’s rugs be gone.” | 变成了“罗伯来 地毯毛毯跑光光” |
[01:33] | PJ P.J.! | |
[01:35] | Yeah, dad? | 什么事 老爸 |
[01:36] | Try and be more careful. | 尽量小心点可以吗 |
[01:41] | That’s it? He gets “try and be more careful” | 就完了 他得到了一句勉励的话 |
[01:45] | and I get my phone taken away? Unbelievable! | 而我得到的却是手机没收 太没天理了 |
[01:49] | Whoa. She’s a handful, eh, Rob? | 哇 她还真是棘手 是吧罗伯 |
[01:56] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:57] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:59] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:02] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:04] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:06] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:09] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:12] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:15] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:17] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:19] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:22] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:23] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:25] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:28] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:30] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:34] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:39] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:50] | Hey, guys, see you later. | 嘿 同志们 一会见 |
[02:52] | Are you taking Charlie somewhere? | 你要带查莉出去吗 |
[02:53] | Yes, to the mall. We’re going to go shopping. | 是的 去商场 我们要购物去 |
[02:57] | Shopping for what? | 为什么去购物 |
[02:58] | Girls. | 泡妞 |
[03:01] | They just can’t resist our adorable little sister. | 她们就是无法抗拒我们的可爱小妹妹 |
[03:04] | I can’t believe you’d use Charlie as girl bait. | 你居然用我们的小妹来做诱饵 |
[03:07] | Oh, let him do it. | 哦算了 任他去吧 |
[03:09] | Without charm or personality, | 对于一个没有魅力与气质的人来说 |
[03:11] | it’s his only play. | 也就只能玩这小把戏 |
[03:13] | Thank you. | 我谢你 |
[03:15] | All right, just have Charlie back by 3:00. | 好吧 但是记住在三点之前把查莉送回来 |
[03:17] | I’m taking her to a birthday party at Otto’s grotto. | 我要带她去一个生日聚会 在奥托游乐场 |
[03:19] | Oh, no problem. Shouldn’t take long. | 没问题 我们一会儿就回来 |
[03:20] | Hey, Charlie, say that thing I taught you. | 嘿 查莉 说我刚教给你的那句 |
[03:23] | I wuv P.J. | 我耐PJ |
[03:24] | “Wuv”? She can say “love.” | “耐” 她能说“爱”了 |
[03:27] | I know, but “wuv” gets me way more girls. | 是啊 但是“耐”可以帮我钓到更多的女生 |
[03:35] | Hey honey. | 嘿宝贝 |
[03:37] | -Hey. -What’s wrong? | -嘿 -怎么了 |
[03:39] | Nobody to play video tennis with. | 没人和我玩网球电子游戏 |
[03:41] | All my friends are doing homework. | 我的朋友们不是在做作业 |
[03:43] | Or spending time with their families… | 就是在和家人共度美好时光 |
[03:46] | Losers. | 你们这帮衰人 |
[03:48] | I’ll play with you. | 我来和你玩 |
[03:50] | I think I’ll go read a book. | 我还是去看书吧 |
[03:53] | You’d rather read a book. | 你宁愿去看书 |
[03:56] | Than play video games with your mom? | 也不愿意和你老妈我玩电子游戏 |
[03:57] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 说的没错 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna go take a nap. | 我还是去小睡一觉吧 |
[04:03] | Gabe, I’ve played video games before. | 盖比 我以前玩过这东西 |
[04:06] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干嘛 |
[04:10] | Mom, that’s the tv remote. | 那是电视遥控器 老妈 |
[04:14] | Which I’m moving out of the way. | 我正想把它拿开 |
[04:16] | So that I can pick up a controller. | 便于我拿起游戏控制器 |
[04:18] | All right, serve it up, Sonny boy. | 好了 快给老娘我整好 电玩小子 |
[04:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:24] | This won’t be any fun. | 这并不是那么的有趣 |
[04:26] | Okay, are you ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[04:27] | Go for it. | 放马过来吧 |
[04:35] | Wow, this might be more fun than I thought. | 哇 这确实比我想的要有趣多了 |
[04:50] | Where’s Charlie? Where’d Charlie go? | 查莉呢 查莉去哪了 |
[04:55] | Oh, there she is. There she is. | 噢 她在这里呢 在这呢 |
[04:58] | Yeah yeah yeah. | 好啊 好啊 好啊 |
[05:00] | Oh, wow. Maybe we should put that back. | 噢 我们也许应该把这放回去 |
[05:04] | Mine. | 我的 |
[05:05] | Well, they probably won’t miss one ball. | 好了 少一个两个 他们应该不会知道的 |
[05:09] | I count every ball every night! | 我每天晚上都会清点个数 |
[05:14] | Can you zip me up? | 你能帮我拉上吗 |
[05:17] | No. No, thank you. | 这个还是算了 |
[05:19] | The girl that usually plays the mermaid… | 以前经常有个女孩来扮演美人鱼的 |
[05:21] | she quit on me. | 现在她走了 |
[05:22] | She’s now the Pickle at hamburger Hank’s. | 她现在在汉克的汉堡包店装扮成泡菜 |
[05:25] | Well, you knew her when. | 还是你了解她 |
[05:27] | That Hank is killing me. | 那个汉克快把我逼疯了 |
[05:29] | With his fancy minimum wage. | 他是个守财奴 吝啬鬼 |
[05:32] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 真不敢相信我要这么说 |
[05:34] | but I could use a job. | 我来做这份工作怎么样 |
[05:37] | Okay, slow it down. | 好吧 先别急 |
[05:39] | It takes three things to work at Otto’s grotto. | 要想在奥托游乐场工作需要满足三条要求 |
[05:42] | -One… you gotta be 16. -I am. | -第一 必须年满十六岁 -满足 |
[05:45] | Two… you gotta be good with kids, | 第二 很擅长和孩子打交道 |
[05:47] | which basically means willing to clean up their puke. | 基本上就是善于和他们的呕吐物打交道 |
[05:50] | “I am,” she said less excitedly. | 我有气无力的回答 “满足” |
[05:54] | And most important, | 最后 最重要的一点 |
[05:56] | you gotta speak the language of the sea. | 你要会说海之语 |
[05:58] | The what? | 海什么 |
[06:00] | Like “don’t be crabby, kids. | 比如“不要那么易怒 孩子们 |
[06:02] | We’re gonna have a whale of a time. ” Stuff like that. | 我们会很快乐的”什么的 |
[06:04] | It’s our hook. | 那是我们吸引孩子的手段 |
[06:05] | Whoa, I just did it again! | 哇 我又说了一遍 |
[06:09] | Yeah, well, don’t worry. I won’t clam up on you. | 好了 别担心 我不会对你这么说的 |
[06:12] | Well, you’ll work on it. | 不急 你早晚会说的 |
[06:15] | -When can you start? -The sooner the baiter. | -你什么时候可以来上班 -越快越好 |
[06:18] | The first puke you clean up may be mine. | 你首次清理的呕吐物 很可能是我的 |
[06:26] | Okay, Gabe, what do you think? | 好了 盖比 你觉着如何 |
[06:29] | Buttoned? Unbuttoned? | 扣上 还是敞开 |
[06:32] | Unbuttoned… give those four chest hairs a chance to breathe. | 敞开 让那四根胸毛来透透气 |
[06:37] | So you got a girl coming over? | 这么说来 你邀请了个女孩来咱家 |
[06:39] | Yep, her name is Kayla. I met her at the mall. | 是的 她叫凯拉 商场遇见的 |
[06:42] | Charlie got you a girl? | 是查莉帮你钓到的女生 |
[06:43] | Yeah, worked like a charm… | 是啊 效果奇佳啊 |
[06:44] | Well, except Charlie got a little confused. | 除了查莉自己有点困惑 |
[06:46] | Instead of saying “I wuv P.J.” | 她把“我耐PJ” |
[06:48] | She said, “I wuv poopy.” | 说成了“我耐便便” |
[06:51] | I think Charlie knew what she was saying. | 我觉着查莉知道自己在说什么 |
[06:53] | Yeah, but I totally saved it. | 但是我马上扭转了颓势 |
[06:57] | I told Kayla my nickname was poopy. | 我告诉凯拉我的昵称叫便便 |
[07:00] | Kayla and poopy… | 凯拉和便便 |
[07:02] | Many years of happiness, sir. | 真是一段千年佳话啊 老兄 |
[07:09] | Come on, boys, work your magic. | 别掉链子啊 帅哥 展现你的魅力吧 |
[07:13] | -Hi Kayla. -Hi. | -嗨 凯拉 -嗨 |
[07:15] | -This is my brother Gabe. -Ooh ooh ooh! | -这是我弟弟 盖比 -噢 天啊 |
[07:17] | Charlie, there’s my little sweetie. | 查莉 我的小心肝 |
[07:20] | Hi. Come here. | 快让我抱抱 |
[07:22] | Have fun, poopy. | 祝你好运 便便 |
[07:26] | So do you want to hang out downstairs? | 你想去楼下玩玩吗 |
[07:29] | I have an even better idea. | 我有个更好的注意 |
[07:31] | Ashes ashes, we all fall down. | 灰烬 灰烬 我们都倒下 |
[07:36] | Oh my goodne, you’re so good. | 哦天啊 你太棒了 |
[07:40] | Okay, who wants to play peek-a-boo? | 好了 谁想玩躲猫猫 |
[07:43] | -Who wants to play peek-a-boo? -Actually, | -谁想玩躲猫猫 -其实 |
[07:44] | Charlie has to take her nap right now. | 查莉现在该去睡觉了 |
[07:46] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:48] | Well, I guess I’ll be going. | 好吧 那我也去睡会 |
[07:49] | Really? | 什么 |
[07:51] | I thought we could have some Kayla and poopy time. | 我还以为可以有点独处的时间 |
[07:53] | Yeah, well, maybe next time. | 好吧 也许下次可以 |
[07:55] | But this was a really good playdate. | 但这次玩得真尽兴 |
[07:58] | I guess, yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:59] | -Bye, Charlie. -Goodbye-bye. | -再见了 查莉 -再见 |
[08:03] | Who’s gonna get a big kiss? I’m going in. | 谁将得到一个香吻 没错就是你 |
[08:15] | -Ha! -Mom. | -哈 -妈 |
[08:17] | -Ha! -Dad! | -哈 -爸 |
[08:19] | -Ha! -Mom. | -哈 -妈 |
[08:21] | -Ha! -Dad! | -哈 -爸 |
[08:23] | Ha! | 哈 |
[08:25] | Can you please make it stop? | 您能歇歇吗 |
[08:27] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[08:29] | Practicing video tennis. Gabe crushed me today. | 练习网球电子游戏 盖比今天把我虐了 |
[08:32] | You know, it’s about 11:00. | 你知道现在已经十一点了吗 |
[08:34] | Yeah, well, mama don’t like to lose. | 知道 可老娘我可不喜欢失败的滋味 |
[08:36] | Didn’t we used to have a lamp here? | 以前这里是不是有盏台灯 |
[08:39] | I don’t think so. | 绝对没有 |
[08:43] | Dad, get her out of here. I have work tomorrow. | 老爸 把她带走吧 我明天还要工作 |
[08:46] | You got a job? | 你要去上班 |
[08:47] | Yeah, I am the puke-cleaning mermaid | 是啊 我现在是奥托游乐场的美人鱼 |
[08:50] | at Otto’s grotto. | 专门清理呕吐物 |
[08:51] | But of course if you give me my phone back I can still quit. | 但如果你把手机还给我 我立马辞职 |
[08:54] | Be sure and wear gloves. | 记住一定要带手套 |
[08:56] | Ha! Ha! | 哈 哈 |
[09:00] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 睡觉去吧 |
[09:02] | Come on, give me the controller. | 快点 给我球拍 |
[09:04] | Not now. Mama’s in the zone. | 现在不是时候 老娘我状态正佳 |
[09:06] | Yeah, mama doesn’t know where the zone is. | 是啊 老娘可从来找不到状态 |
[09:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:18] | Oh good. You’re right on time. | 太好了 很准时啊 |
[09:20] | Yeah, well, it’s my first day. | 是啊 毕竟这是我第一天上班 |
[09:22] | I didn’t want to leave you floundering. | 我可不想让你在这里痛苦地挣扎着 |
[09:25] | So where’s my mermaid suit? | 我的美人鱼套装呢 |
[09:27] | No, that was for a girls’ party. | 没有 那是为女生派对准备的 |
[09:29] | Today you are working a boys’ party. | 今天是男生派对 |
[09:31] | They don’t like mermaids. | 他们可不喜欢美人鱼 |
[09:33] | All right, so what do they like? | 好吧 那他们喜欢什么 |
[09:39] | Hey hey, stop that. Ollie octopus is not a pinata. | 嘿 嘿 住手 奥利章鱼可不是皮纳塔 |
[09:42] | I know. Pinatas are fun. | 我知道 但是皮纳塔很好玩 |
[09:46] | Okay, guppies, grab your shoes… | 好了 小孔雀鱼们 带好你们自己的鞋 |
[09:50] | Or any shoes. | 或者随手找双鞋 |
[09:52] | And join your parents outside. | 去外面找你们的父母 |
[09:57] | Hey, lock up for me, will you? | 嘿 你来最后锁门 好吧 |
[10:00] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[10:02] | And don’t forget to count the balls. | 还有别忘了清点小球的数量 |
[10:04] | All right, you heard the man. | 好了 你们刚听见那个人说的了 |
[10:06] | Everybody out. | 全都出去 |
[10:09] | Na na! | 快看啊 |
[10:20] | Na na! | 来拿啊 |
[10:21] | Just wait till I get my tentacles on you. | 你等着 我的触手迟早会抓到你的 |
[10:36] | Hey, I’m stuck. | 嘿 我卡里面了 |
[10:40] | Could you help me? | 帅哥帮帮我吧 |
[10:43] | No. | 没门 |
[10:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:49] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[10:52] | Kelp. | 秋命啊 |
[11:02] | Uh! I’m getting better, aren’t I? | 我打的越来越好了 是不是 |
[11:04] | Yeah, mom. | 是啊 老妈 |
[11:07] | That time you only lost 6-1. | 这次只是六比一惨败 |
[11:11] | Hey hey, excuse me, what are you doing? | 嘿 嘿 你要干嘛 |
[11:14] | I have to study for my history test tomorrow. | 我要复习历史了 明天有考试 |
[11:16] | Put that book down and pick up the controller. | 快把你的书放下 拿起游戏控制器 |
[11:21] | Dad, mom won’t let me do my homework. | 爸 老妈不让我学习 |
[11:25] | You can do it when you finish playing. | 和我打完了你再学 |
[11:28] | I am so confused. | 真是纠结啊 |
[11:31] | Fine. You know what? | 好吧 随便你 |
[11:33] | Finish your stupid homework. | 写你的白痴作业吧 |
[11:36] | Call me when you get your priorities straight. | 等你理清楚什么才是最重要的后 再叫我吧 |
[11:42] | Dad, dad, she’s out of control. | 老爸 老爸 她完全失去理性了 |
[11:44] | You have to talk to her. | 你必须去找她谈谈心 |
[11:45] | Why? Because when I tell her to do things, she does them? | 别傻了 你觉着她能听我的吗 |
[11:48] | Haven’t you been paying attention. | 你注没注意过 |
[11:51] | To the way things work around here? | 解决问题的方法就近在眼前 |
[11:52] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 是吗 那我应该怎么做 |
[11:55] | Well, it’s easy. Next time you play her, you let her win. | 很简单 下次和她玩的时候 让她赢 |
[11:58] | Let her win? | 让她赢 |
[12:01] | Have you ever seen her play? | 你看见过她玩的吗 |
[12:02] | I’m not even sure that’s possible. | 我实在是质疑这个方法的可行性 |
[12:05] | I’m sure you’ll figure it out. | 我敢肯定你会想出办法的 |
[12:07] | All right, come on, get over there and study for your test. | 好了 快去复习功课吧 |
[12:10] | Oh, I made that test up just to get rid of her. | 噢 考试是我瞎说的 就为了能摆脱她 |
[12:14] | -You want to play? -Yeah, sure. | -你想玩玩吗 -好啊 |
[12:21] | Hey Kayla. Are we going on a picnic? | 嘿凯拉 我们是要去野餐吗 |
[12:24] | Yes, we are. | 猜对了 |
[12:26] | I have animal crackers, juice boxes. | 我带了动物饼干 果汁 |
[12:28] | And pb&j sandwiches cut into the shapes of stars. | 还有切成星状的花生酱果酱三明治 |
[12:31] | Wow, all my favorites. | 哇 全是我爱吃的 |
[12:33] | No, I brought them for Charlie, silly. | 对不起 我是带给查莉的 傻瓜 |
[12:36] | Well, Charlie’s not here. Mom took her to the playground. | 那个 查莉不在家 妈妈带她去操场了 |
[12:41] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:43] | Well, let’s go meet them there. | 好吧 那咱们去那里找他们 |
[12:45] | You know what? I’m starting to think. | 告诉你吧 我开始在想 |
[12:48] | That you’d rather spend time with Charlie than with me. | 你是不是更想和查莉在一起 而不是我 |
[12:50] | What? | 什么 |
[12:52] | That’s crazy. | 别瞎说了 |
[12:54] | Are you really jealous of a two-year-old? | 你是不是在吃一个两岁小孩的醋 |
[12:56] | How can a hot guy like you. | 像你这样的一个帅哥 |
[12:59] | Be so insecure? | 怎能如此缺乏自信呢 |
[13:02] | -Okay, I’m feeling a little better. -Yeah. | -好了 感觉好多了 -是啊 |
[13:05] | The “hot guy” part really helped. | “帅哥”那部分说的是实在精彩 |
[13:10] | Hello? Teddy! | 有人吗 泰迪 |
[13:13] | In here. | 这里呢 |
[13:17] | What…? | 什么… |
[13:22] | So how was your first day? | 你的第一天过得如何啊 |
[13:26] | Get me out of here. I’m stuck. | 把我弄出去 我卡住了 |
[13:29] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | Don’t worry. I’m coming in after you. | 别慌 我马上把你弄出去 |
[13:40] | Oh, man, wow. | 哦天啊 |
[13:43] | You know, if I had unlimited texting, | 知道吗 如果我没有话费限制 |
[13:46] | this wouldn’t have happened. | 这就不会发生了 |
[13:50] | Okay, I’m gonna try and push you out, okay? | 好了 我试着把你推出去 |
[13:55] | Now try pulling. | 使劲推啊 |
[14:00] | Wow, you know what? | 哇 你猜怎么着 |
[14:02] | You’re really wedged in there, Teddy. | 你像楔子一样卡死了 泰迪 |
[14:04] | All right, okay, I’m gonna… I’m gonna go for help. | 好了 我这就去找人…寻求帮助 |
[14:15] | Uh-oh. | 惨了 |
[14:20] | -Huh! -Ugh! | -呵 -呃 |
[14:22] | Well, another good shot, mom. | 好了 老妈 又是一记漂亮的击球 |
[14:25] | Is that a bell I hear? ‘Cause you just got schooled. | 那是表扬我呢吗 因为你被我秒杀了 |
[14:29] | Are you trash-talking me? | 你是在和我挑衅吗 |
[14:31] | What’s the matter? Can’t take it? | 被吓到了吗 不敢了吗 |
[14:33] | Gonna run home crying to your mommy? | 快回家找妈妈哭去吧 |
[14:37] | You are my mommy. | 你就是我妈 |
[14:40] | And you are my loser! | 而你是我的手下败将 |
[14:45] | That’s it. That’s it, mom. | 够了 够了 老妈 |
[14:47] | Now I’m playing for real. | 现在我玩真的了 |
[14:49] | -Let’s do this. -Okay, let’s to this. | -那就让我看看 -好了 准备受死吧 |
[15:00] | Where did you learn how to do that? | 你是从哪学的那招 |
[15:01] | I found some cheats on the Internet. | 我在网上找到了作弊器 |
[15:03] | Didn’t think I knew about cheats, did ya? | 你是不是以为我不知道有作弊器啊 |
[15:05] | I didn’t think you knew about the Internet. | 我以为你不知道有互联网 |
[15:11] | Dad, why are you banging your butt against the tube? | 老爸 你干吗老用屁股撞这管道啊 |
[15:15] | I’m trying to butt-dial the house. | 我在试着用屁股往家里打电话 |
[15:17] | It’s number one on the speed-dial, | 我把它设在了快拨一号键上 |
[15:19] | so it should be easy. | 所以应该不会太困难 |
[15:22] | Ralph’s pizza. | 拉尔夫披萨店 |
[15:25] | You want your usual, bobby? | 还是老几样 是吧鲍伯 |
[15:27] | The house is on speed-dial two. | 应该是快拨二号键 |
[15:36] | -Mom, phone. -You get it. | -老妈 接电话 -你去接 |
[15:39] | No, you get it. | 我不去 你去 |
[15:47] | Hi-yo. | 嗨呦 |
[15:49] | Charlie, Charlie, it’s daddy, honey. | 查莉 查莉 我是爸爸啊 宝贝 |
[15:51] | Listen, go tell your mother we’re stuck in a tube. | 听着 去告诉你妈妈我们卡在管道里了 |
[15:54] | At that kids’ place at the mall. What’s the name of this place? | 在一个游乐场 这地方叫什么 |
[15:56] | Dad, she’s two. | 爸 她才两岁 |
[15:58] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[16:00] | Charlie, go get your mommy. | 查莉 去找你妈妈 |
[16:03] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[16:08] | Good going, dad. | 干得好 老爸 |
[16:11] | I’m not the one who got stuck in a tube. | 卡在这里的又不是我 |
[16:15] | Well, I’m not the first one anyway. | 好吧 总之我不是第一个 |
[16:19] | No, this is all your fault. If it wasn’t for you, | 不 这都怪你 要不是为了还清账单 |
[16:22] | I wouldn’t even need this stupid job. | 我才不会来找这白痴工作 |
[16:23] | Hey, you’re the one who went over her texting minutes. | 嘿 你才是那个透支话费的人 |
[16:26] | Actions do have consequences. | 事出必有因 |
[16:28] | Not for P.J. | PJ怎么就没事 |
[16:30] | It’s like you hold me to a totally different standard. | 就好像给我定制了另一套标准 |
[16:32] | Yeah, I treat you differently. | 没错 我对你是有所不同 |
[16:34] | But why? | 但这是为什么啊 |
[16:36] | Look, Teddy, this isn’t about P.J. | 听着 泰迪 这不是关于PJ |
[16:39] | This is about you. | 这全是关于你 |
[16:41] | I have high expectations. | 我对你抱有很大的期望 |
[16:42] | That’s why I’m tough on you. | 所以我才会对你严格要求 |
[16:44] | Dad, that’s not fair. | 老爸 这太不公平了 |
[16:46] | Oh, honey, look, | 噢 宝贝 听着 |
[16:48] | I hold you to a high standard. | 我为你树立高标准严要求 |
[16:50] | Because you are capable of great things. | 因为你是个能干大事的人 |
[16:53] | I am? | 真的 |
[16:54] | Well, in the future. | 那个 是在将来 |
[16:58] | Today you were defeated by an octopus costume. | 今天你只是被章鱼套装 |
[17:00] | And a plastic tube. | 和塑料管道打败了的悲剧女 |
[17:04] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[17:09] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[17:11] | That sounded like… | 声音像是… |
[17:13] | Whoa! | 天啊 |
[17:15] | Ow! | 疼啊 |
[17:28] | How long have you two been down here? | 你俩在这里鏖战多久了 |
[17:30] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[17:32] | I tried calling the house. | 我曾尝试往家里打电话 |
[17:34] | In case anyone is interested, it was an emergency. | 有人注意听吗 是个紧急呼救电话 |
[17:40] | Take that! | 接我一球 |
[17:43] | -No no no no no! -What happened? | -不不不 不要啊 -怎么回事 |
[17:46] | Oh, this? This is for your own good. | 噢 这个吗 这是为了你们好 |
[17:49] | Well, we’ve been playing for six hours. | 可是 我们已经玩了六个小时了 |
[17:52] | I was about to win. | 我都快赢了 |
[17:53] | I was about to win. | 是我快赢了 |
[17:55] | Well, now we’ll never know, | 好了 现在这是个迷了 |
[17:57] | because I’m taking this | 因为我要把这没收 |
[17:58] | and putting it on a high shelf. | 放在一个高到你们够不到的架子上 |
[18:16] | I don’t know, man. Maybe he’s right. | 我有点困惑 也许他是对的 |
[18:20] | Maybe we did get a little crazy. | 也许我们是玩得疯了点 |
[18:24] | Yeah. You know my friend Jake? | 是啊 还记得我朋友杰克吗 |
[18:27] | He has the same game at his house. | 他家里也有这游戏 |
[18:29] | Nah, it’s really late. | 算了 现在太晚了 |
[18:31] | I know where they hide the spare key. | 我知道他们把备用钥匙藏哪了 |
[18:34] | Meet you in the car. | 车里见 |
[18:43] | Hey, Kayla, it’s P.J. | 嘿 凯拉 我是PJ |
[18:45] | It’s, like, my fifth message. Where are you? | 这好像是第五条留言了 你在哪里 |
[18:47] | -She’s in the kitchen. -What? | -她在厨房呢 -什么 |
[18:56] | What is going on in here? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[18:58] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[19:01] | -Poopy, I… -Don’t you “poopy” me. | -便便 我 -别叫我便便 |
[19:03] | You know, it’s not what it looks like. | 其实 事情不是像这样的 |
[19:05] | Really? Because it looks like. | 是吗 但看起来就是这样的 |
[19:07] | You’re having a playdate behind my back. | 你居然背着我来和查莉玩 |
[19:10] | I’m sorry, but it’s… Charlie is so cute. | 对不起 但是…查莉真的是太可爱了 |
[19:13] | And then one thing led to another… | 然后就一发不可收拾了 |
[19:14] | No, I think it would be best for everyone if you left. | 算了 也许你离开对我们大家都好 |
[19:17] | Charlie, don’t let him do this. | 查莉 别让他这么对我 |
[19:19] | Say something. | 帮我说句好话 |
[19:20] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[19:32] | How could you? | 你怎么能够这样对我 |
[19:34] | I sorry. | 我的错 |
[19:38] | Oh, I can’t stay mad at you. | 噢 真是拿你没办法 |
[19:40] | I wuv P.J. | 我耐PJ |
[19:42] | Save it for the mall. We’re going back tomorrow. | 留着到商场再说吧 我们明天卷土重来 |
[19:50] | Hey, Charlie, | 嘿 查莉 |
[19:52] | it’s your dad here. I’m filling in for Teddy. | 我是你老爸 我今天为泰迪带班 |
[19:54] | Because she’s getting ready for her new job. | 因为她要为新工作做准备了 |
[19:56] | She’s working over at hamburger Hank’s now, | 她现在在汉克汉堡包店工作 |
[19:58] | so no more silly octopus costumes for her. | 不会再有那傻不啦叽的章鱼套装了 |
[20:01] | Dad, I’m ready. Can we go? | 老爸 我准备好了 能走了吗 |
[20:04] | You want to say something to your little sister? | 你想和你小妹妹说点什么吗 |
[20:07] | No no. | 别 算了 |
[20:11] | Don’t ever go over your texting limit. | 不要透支你的话费 |
[20:13] | Unless you want to end up like me… | 除非你想最后像我一样… |
[20:15] | A dancing hot dog. | 会跳舞的热狗 |
[20:27] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运喽 小查莉 |
[20:31] | What she said. | 引以为戒 |
[20:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[20:43] | I’m missing a few things. | 我好像丢了某样东西 |
[20:45] | The ball pit was a little light. | 那个球坑好像变轻了 |
[20:47] | You really count? | 你真的数了 |
[20:48] | Yes, I really count. | 没错 我真的会数 |
[20:51] | You don’t become a #4 kids’ entertainment purveyor. | 如果不去数它 你可不会成为丹佛市的 |
[20:54] | In the Denver Metro area without counting! | 第四个儿童娱乐承办商 |
[20:59] | All right, well, we don’t have any balls. | 好吧 可我们没有球 |
[21:03] | Oh really? | 哦是吗 |
[21:04] | ‘Cause, see, I noticed that your little sister. | 但是我注意到你的小妹妹 |
[21:06] | Had some sticky fingers. | 手脚并不是很干净 |
[21:08] | Fine. I’ll ask. | 好吧 我去问问 |
[21:12] | Charlie, | 查莉 |
[21:14] | do you know anything about some missing balls? | 你知道什么关于那些小球的事情吗 |
[21:52] | Is that it, Charlie? | 还有吗 查莉 |