时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Come on, Charlie. Go tinkle-winkle. | 加油啊 查莉 快嘘嘘 |
[00:10] | Make the poo-poo for the mama. | 快给妈妈拉便便 |
[00:13] | No no? | 不拉吗 |
[00:15] | All right, I’ll tell you what… | 好吧 咱商量下… |
[00:17] | Five bucks for a number one, 10 bucks for a number two. | 小便给五块 大便给十块 |
[00:19] | All right? | 成不 |
[00:23] | Uh uh uh, excuse me, what are you doing? | 嘿 请问 你们要干吗 |
[00:26] | Playing a video game. That’s how kids. | 玩电子游戏啊 这就是像我这么大的孩子 |
[00:28] | From our generation entertain themselves. | 应该有的娱乐方式 |
[00:31] | Charlie is watching her favorite show. | 查莉正在看她最喜欢的节目呢 |
[00:33] | It’s the only way we can get her to sit on the potty. | 这是唯一能让她坐在小马桶上的办法 |
[00:35] | Charlie has to watch “the gurgles” | 难道查莉看“咯咯笑” |
[00:37] | In order to do her business? | 就是为了解决内急 |
[00:39] | Yes, “the gurgles” help Charlie. | 没错 “咯咯笑”对查莉的确有帮助 |
[00:41] | The same way that the sports section helps your dad. | 而体育专栏也同样帮助着你们的老爸 |
[00:44] | Look at this garbage… | 看这一群废物… |
[00:46] | Brightly colored singing and dancing shapes. | 又唱又跳色彩鲜艳的二维图形 |
[00:48] | Would you guys just go upstairs? | 你哥俩能上楼呆着去吗 |
[00:51] | If she isn’t potty-trained by tomorrow, | 如果明天前 查莉还不会自己上厕所 |
[00:52] | she won’t get into the good preschool. | 那她就进不去好的幼儿园了 |
[00:53] | -Come on! -But then we’re gonna have to unhook the game system. | -别这样 -那我们就要在楼下把游戏机拆了 |
[00:56] | Down here and rehook it up there. | 然后再到楼上给安装好 |
[00:59] | We already walked all the way down here. | 我们已经费劲的走下来了 |
[01:01] | Are we supposed to rewalk all the way up there? | 难道我们还应该费劲的走上去吗 |
[01:04] | You know, we wouldn’t have this problem | 其实 如果我们的房间里有台电视 |
[01:06] | if we had a tv in our room. | 这事就不会发生了 |
[01:07] | Okay, for the millionth time, | 好了 我再不厌其烦的跟你们说一遍 |
[01:10] | I am not buying a tv for your room. | 想要电视 没门 |
[01:11] | Fine. Let’s go, P.J. | 好吧 我们撤 PJ |
[01:14] | Ooh, hold on. | 别急 |
[01:16] | The circle and the square are fighting over a grape. | 圆圈圈和方块块正在为一颗葡萄而大打出手 |
[01:18] | I want to see how this turns out. | 我想看看结果会是如何 |
[01:23] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:24] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:26] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:28] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:31] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:32] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:35] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:38] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:42] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:44] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:45] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:48] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:50] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:52] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:55] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:57] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:01] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:06] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:19] | Hey hey. | 嘿嘿 |
[02:22] | Hey, Mr. Duncan. | 好啊 邓肯叔 |
[02:24] | Hey, Ivy. You spending the night? | 好啊 艾薇 你在这过夜 |
[02:26] | Yeah, our house is being fumigated. | 是啊 俺们家屋子被烟熏了 |
[02:28] | Oh. | 噢 |
[02:29] | I guess your parents didn’t know. | 我猜你父母不知道 |
[02:32] | That my company Bob’s bugs be gone. | 我除了是灭虫能手 |
[02:33] | Also does fumigations. | 还是除烟高手 |
[02:35] | No, they knew that. | 不 他们知道 |
[02:37] | Oh, well, you know, | 噢 是吗 也许 |
[02:40] | It’s too bad they didn’t call. | 他们不知道我可以 |
[02:42] | I could have given them a big discount. | 提供跳楼价去帮你们 |
[02:44] | They knew that too. | 他们也知道 |
[02:48] | Oh. | 噢 |
[02:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:54] | No biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[02:56] | What was that about? | 今天是不是吃错药了 |
[02:57] | Who knows? | 谁知道啊 |
[02:58] | It’s your fault for saying, “hey, Mr. Duncan.” | 也许是你那句“好啊 邓肯叔”惹到他了 |
[03:00] | So are you ready for the big news? | 准备好迎接一条特大新闻了吗 |
[03:03] | Always. | 时刻准备着 |
[03:04] | Here goes. | 好吧 |
[03:07] | -There’s a guy. -There’s a guy? | -有个帅哥 -有个帅哥 |
[03:09] | -There’s a guy. -There’s a guy?! | -有个帅哥 -有个帅哥 |
[03:11] | There’s a guy! | 有个帅哥 |
[03:12] | -Super happy dance. -Okay. | -跳段嘻唰唰 -好的 |
[03:14] | super super | 嘻唰唰 嘻唰唰 |
[03:16] | happy dance. | 嘻唰唰 |
[03:17] | Happy! | 嘻唰唰 |
[03:21] | So who is he? | 帅哥到底是谁啊 |
[03:24] | He’s that new guy in our government class… Raymond. | 他是咱们政治课新转来的 叫雷蒙德 |
[03:26] | Oh, he’s cute. | 噢 他太可爱了 |
[03:28] | Wait, so when did you start talking to him? | 等下 你是什么时候和他聊上的 |
[03:30] | Well, we haven’t actually talked yet. | 其实 俺们并没聊过 |
[03:33] | We’ve been iming. That led to texting. | 俺们通过QQ来聊天 |
[03:35] | Tonight he wants to step it all the way up to video chat. | 今晚他想直接进入到视频聊天环节 |
[03:38] | I don’t know if I’m ready. | 俺还不知道俺是否准备好了呢 |
[03:40] | All right, let’s get you all cutied up for your video chat. | 好了 一定要把你迷人的一面展现在视频聊天中 |
[03:46] | Um, if the bugs come back… | 打扰下 如果那些虫子卷土重来了… |
[03:49] | I mean, when the bugs come back, | 我是说 当那些虫子卷土重来时 |
[03:52] | This is my card. | 一定要给我打电话 |
[03:55] | You know what? I’m gonna get you a coupon. | 算你走运 我会再给你拿张优惠卷 |
[03:57] | You wait right there. | 等我拿给你 |
[03:58] | Now’s our chance. Go go go go! | 机会来了 快溜 快 快 |
[04:05] | All right, there we go. | 好了 大功告成了 |
[04:07] | Brand new. Brand new. | 全新改良的 |
[04:09] | Look. Look at that. | 看 快看看 |
[04:10] | Now… quack quack quack… | 现在…呱呱呱… |
[04:12] | When you’re a big girl, | 等你长大了 |
[04:14] | This is where you’re gonna go potty. | 这里就是你便便的地方 |
[04:16] | Now just make sure the toilet seat is down. | 只要记住把马桶圈放下来 |
[04:18] | So you don’t fall in. | 保证你不会掉进去 |
[04:20] | And hopefully you’ll only make that mistake once… | 很有希望 你只会犯一次这样的错误 |
[04:22] | Well, unless you’re P.J. | 除非你是PJ |
[04:24] | And then it’s many many times. | 在这里跌倒过很多次了 |
[04:29] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[04:30] | I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 我要告诉你一个小秘密 |
[04:32] | Sometimes I come up here | 有时我来这里 |
[04:34] | I don’t even have to go. | 并不是想上厕所 |
[04:38] | Sometimes daddy just needs a little vacation. | 只是想来这里放松下 |
[04:51] | Uh-oh. | 不好了 |
[05:00] | So what do you think? | 你觉着如何 |
[05:02] | I don’t know. | 俺也不知道 |
[05:04] | Ivy, Raymond will love you. | 艾薇 雷蒙德一定会迷上你的 |
[05:06] | You look hot… like, smoking hot. | 你看着靓极了…靓的冒烟 |
[05:09] | Okay, now I see it. | 好吧 现在俺看出来了 |
[05:12] | Okay. Now let’s see how you look onscreen. | 好了 让我们看下在屏幕中的效果 |
[05:15] | Uh… | 呃… |
[05:18] | Pretty good. Just tilt down a little. | 还不错 头低点儿 |
[05:20] | I’m getting too much nostril. | 我都看见鼻孔了 |
[05:22] | Better. Better. | 好多了 好多了 |
[05:24] | Now let’s see some shoulder. | 现在看看侧面 |
[05:26] | Ah, perfect. | 啊 太赞了 |
[05:28] | Now flutter your eyes. | 现在看看你的电眼媚功 |
[05:32] | Now don’t do that. | 适可而止吧 |
[05:35] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[05:37] | Less teeth. More teeth. | 嘴再张小点儿 再大点儿 |
[05:39] | Less teeth. | 再小点儿 |
[05:40] | That’s it. That’s it. That’s it. Now don’t move. | 刚刚好 刚刚好 现在别动了 |
[05:42] | Look right in the camera. | 看着摄像头 |
[05:44] | And tell Raymond what’s on your mind. | 告诉他你在想什么 |
[05:48] | I think I’m stuck. | 我在想我卡住了 |
[05:53] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[05:54] | I try never to ask you this after you exit the bathroom, | 我曾尝试着从不在你从洗手间出来后问问题 |
[05:56] | But what was that horrible sound I heard a few minutes ago? | 但是几分钟前那怪声是怎么回事 |
[06:01] | Charlie just threw some things in the toilet, clogged up the pipes. | 查莉往马桶里扔了点东西 然后下水道就堵了 |
[06:04] | So I just gotta dig a little hole in the backyard, | 于是我准备在后院挖一个小洞 |
[06:06] | Clean out the main line. Don’t worry. Everything is gonna be fine. | 疏通主管道 别慌 没事的 |
[06:10] | Should I call a plumber? | 是不是应该叫个水管工啊 |
[06:12] | Absolutely not. | 不应该 |
[06:15] | I have got this all under control. | 一切皆在我的掌控中 |
[06:18] | Where’s Charlie? | 查莉呢 |
[06:23] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[06:28] | As long as he looks scared, I’ve done my job. | 我的主要工作就是吓唬他 |
[06:35] | Boys, would you turn down that tv in your room? | 孩子们 能把你们屋里的电视关小点声吗 |
[06:39] | Tv in your room? | 你们屋里的 |
[06:41] | Oh, mama don’t think so. | 噢 大事不妙了 |
[06:52] | What is this? | 这是啥 |
[06:54] | A free tv. | 一台免费电视 |
[06:55] | -Ha ha! -Isn’t it awesome? | -哈哈 -是不是酷毙了 |
[06:58] | It was just sitting on someone’s lawn. | 就放在某人家的草坪上 |
[07:00] | Yeah, there was a sign that said “please take,” | 没错 上面还写着“请 笑纳” |
[07:02] | So we took. | 于是我们就笑纳了 |
[07:04] | It’s a little big for the room, don’t you think? | 你们不觉着对于这房间来说 有点大吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah, it was at first, but then | 是啊 一开始我们也有这顾虑 但随后 |
[07:10] | Gabe came up with the brilliant idea. | 盖比灵机一动 |
[07:12] | Of bunk desks. | 把桌子摞起来 |
[07:16] | Bunk desks. Right right. | 摞起来 好吧 好吧 |
[07:18] | Where’s your dresser? | 那你们的衣柜呢 |
[07:20] | -Under P.J.’s bed. -Yeah, at first I was concerned. | -PJ床底下 -没错 但一开始我也担心 |
[07:23] | That getting a fresh pair of underpants every day was gonna be a little tricky. | 每天去床底下拿内裤是不是有点费劲 |
[07:26] | But then I came up with a solution… | 但是我又灵机一动 |
[07:28] | The underpants pillow. | 看看我们的内裤枕头 |
[07:30] | -Bam! -Buh-bam! | -天才吧 -太天才了 |
[07:34] | Every time I come in here I regret it. | 每次我来这里 我都追悔莫及 |
[07:55] | Oh! Oh oh oh! | 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[07:58] | Argh! Argh! | 啊 啊 |
[08:06] | Uh-oh. | 坏事了 |
[08:15] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:17] | The power went out and the plumbing. | 停电了 而且管道也堵了 |
[08:19] | Well, how did that happen? | 好吧 怎么弄的 |
[08:21] | Let’s ask the soaking wet man with the pickaxe. | 让我们问问那个拿着铁锹的湿身男 |
[08:23] | Hey, everybody. | 还好吧 大家 |
[08:27] | Dad, when is the power coming back on? | 老爸 什么时候来电 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I’m 15 minutes away from a video chat. | 是啊 还有十五分钟就要视频聊天了 |
[08:32] | And if we’re gonna potty-train Charlie, | 还有 如果想让查莉自己解决内急 |
[08:34] | she has to watch “the gurgles.” | 她就要看“咯咯笑” |
[08:35] | Uh, first of all, I’m fine. | 首先谢谢你们的关心 我很好 |
[08:39] | What? No, didn’t get electrocuted. | 什么 不成 继续停电 |
[08:42] | Thanks for the concern. | 谢谢你们的关心 |
[08:44] | What about the water? | 管道问题怎么办 |
[08:45] | All right, | 好吧 |
[08:46] | I’ve already called the plumber and the electrician… | 我已经给水管工和电工打过电话了… |
[08:48] | Oh, there we go. Okay. | 噢 太好了 好吧 |
[08:50] | …Who can’t be here until tomorrow… | …明天之前来不了了… |
[08:52] | -What? Bob! -…Ish. | -什么 鲍伯 -…两个人都来不了 |
[08:56] | Come on. Hey hey hey! | 别这样 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[08:59] | We can survive one night without water and power. | 没有水和电 我们依然可以熬过一晚的 |
[09:02] | Come on, it’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 把心放肚子里吧 |
[09:09] | I heard some kind of explosion and rushed right over. | 我听到好像有爆炸声 于是我赶紧跑过来 |
[09:12] | To see if Gabe was anywhere near the blast. | 看看盖比是不是被炸飞了 |
[09:16] | I’m right here, Mrs. Dabney, | 我在这呢 达布尼太太 |
[09:18] | Better than ever. | 而且比以前过得还好呢 |
[09:19] | Are you sure? No internal injuries? | 真的 没有内伤吗 |
[09:23] | My stomach is kind of upset. | 我的胃好像不怎么舒服 |
[09:25] | Might be a touch of dabnerrhea. | 可能患了达布尼氏腹泻 |
[09:28] | All right. Mrs. Dabney, you know, | 是这样的 达布尼太太 |
[09:30] | We’re gonna be without water and power for a while. | 我们这里可能会停水停电一阵子 |
[09:34] | It sure would be helpful if we could use your bathroom. | 如果能借用下您的洗手间 我们将感激不尽 |
[09:36] | Till ours is up and running. | 直到我们的水电恢复后 |
[09:37] | I don’t even let Mr. Dabney use my bathroom. | 我甚至都不让我老公用我的洗手间 |
[09:41] | Okay, Mrs. Dabney, I know it’s an imposition, | 是的 达布尼太太 我知道这有点过分 |
[09:44] | But the thing is we have a really important. | 但是我们有一个非常重要的 |
[09:46] | Preschool interview tomorrow morning. | 幼儿园面试就在明天早上 |
[09:48] | And it sure would be nice | 如果我们能借用下您的洗手间 |
[09:49] | if we could use your bathroom. | 来梳妆打扮一番 |
[09:50] | To freshen up beforehand. | 将会是对我们的莫大帮助 |
[09:52] | -Need to freshen up, huh? -Yeah. | -梳妆打扮是吧 -是的 |
[09:54] | I hear the bus station has a real nice bathroom. | 我听说公车站有个很不错的卫生间 |
[09:59] | Have a good night now. | 晚安了 |
[10:05] | Gabriel Duncan! Dabnerrhea? | 盖布里埃尔·邓肯 达布尼氏腹泻 |
[10:07] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[10:10] | Up top. | 说得好 |
[10:20] | Bob. | 鲍伯 |
[10:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:25] | Remember when you said we wouldn’t need this? | 还记得当初你说我们用不到这个吗 |
[10:27] | Who looks stupid now? | 现在看谁傻眼 |
[10:31] | Which question should I answer first? | 我到底应该先回答哪个问题 |
[10:34] | Any progress on the potty-training? | 查莉那边有进展了吗 |
[10:38] | Nope, | 没有 |
[10:38] | without “the gurgles” Charlie won’t even sit on that potty, | 如果没有“咯咯笑” 查莉都不坐在马桶上 |
[10:41] | And the interview is in 12 hours. | 还有十二个小时 就开始面试了 |
[10:42] | Oh, she’ll get it. | 噢 她会被录取的 |
[10:44] | That’s the thing about us Duncans… | 因为她姓邓肯… |
[10:46] | We’re clutch players. | 邓肯家关键时刻不会掉链子的 |
[10:49] | I see the light’s on. | 我如今才发现 |
[10:51] | I’m not sure anybody’s home. | 你的脸皮真够厚的 |
[10:54] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们都去哪了 |
[10:56] | Charlie’s taking a nap. Teddy and Ivy are downstairs. | 查莉睡觉了 泰迪和艾薇在楼下 |
[10:59] | And the boys are in their room reading. | 男孩们在屋里看书呢 |
[11:01] | P.J. And Gabe are reading? | PJ和盖比在看书 |
[11:02] | Yeah, it was their idea. | 是啊 他们想看书了 |
[11:04] | So they’re reading… voluntarily? | 这么说来他们真的在看书…自愿的 |
[11:09] | Huh. | 哼 |
[11:13] | Let’s roll. | 一探究竟去 |
[11:20] | Oh! | 噢 |
[11:21] | Sorry, I should have warned you about that. | 抱歉 我应该提前提醒你的 |
[11:24] | What is going on in here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[11:26] | Great news… the power is back on. | 重大新闻…来电了 |
[11:29] | Well, it is for us. | 其实 只是我们这里有电 |
[11:31] | Where are you getting your power from? | 你们哪来的电 |
[11:33] | Hey, are you stealing electricity from Mrs. Dabney? | 嘿 你们是从达布尼太太那里偷来的电吗 |
[11:36] | Are we in trouble? | 我们又惹祸上身了吗 |
[11:42] | What’s taking those nachos so long? | 玉米片怎么还不好 |
[11:45] | There really is a lot of stuff plugged in. Are you sure this is safe? | 外接设备太多了 不会发生危险吧 |
[11:48] | Ah, the problem. We’ve got a loose connection. | 啊 有麻烦了 接触不良了 |
[11:52] | Everything’s under control. | 搞定 |
[11:57] | Huh, that’s weird. | 哈 怪了 |
[12:00] | Mrs. Dabney’s power is out too. | 达布尼太太家也停电了 |
[12:02] | Oh look, here she comes. | 快看 她来了 |
[12:05] | You know, for an older gal, | 你看 对于一个老妪来说 |
[12:06] | she moves pretty fast. | 她动作还是蛮利索的 |
[12:16] | Nachos? | 来点玉米片 |
[12:25] | Raymond will think I blew him off. | 雷蒙德会认为俺放他鸽子 |
[12:27] | I probably lost him forever. | 俺很可能永远的失去他了 |
[12:29] | Now I’m gonna die sad and alone. | 如今俺要孤独终老了 |
[12:31] | Ivy, you’re not gonna die alone. | 艾薇 你不会孤独终老的 |
[12:33] | You can live with me and my husband. | 你可以和我以及我老公一起生活 |
[12:36] | In our pool house. | 住在我们的桌球室 |
[12:41] | No offense, but that sounds awful. | 别见怪 但听起来糟糕极了 |
[12:45] | Well, not for me. | 是吗 我觉着挺好 |
[12:47] | I have a husband and a pool house. | 我有老公和桌球室 |
[12:51] | You could just call Raymond. | 你可以给雷蒙德打电话 |
[12:52] | Mom, we can’t do that. | 老妈 我们早想到了 |
[12:54] | Our cell phones are dead and we can’t charge them. | 只是手机没电了 现在也充不了电啊 |
[12:56] | Use the wall phone. It works without electricity. | 用挂机打啊 那东西不用电的 |
[12:59] | The wall what? | 挂什么 |
[13:04] | The wall phone… | 挂机… |
[13:06] | You know, the phone. | 你看 挂在墙上的 |
[13:09] | On the wall. | 电话 |
[13:12] | When did we get that? | 什么时候有这东西的 |
[13:14] | When we bought the house. | 在我们买这个房子的时候 |
[13:17] | Just one problem… | 现在只有一个问题… |
[13:19] | Raymond’s number is in my phone. | 雷蒙德的电话号码在我的手机里存着 |
[13:20] | Well, if you know his last name, | 好办 只要你知道他的姓 |
[13:22] | -Just look him up in the phonebook. -The phone what? | -就可以在电话簿上查到 -电话什么 |
[13:26] | Okay, now you can see what it was like. | 好了 现在你能明白 |
[13:29] | To live life in the olden days, | 生活在远古时代是什么样子 |
[13:31] | Also known as the ‘9os. | 就像九十年代 |
[13:37] | Huh. Here’s Raymond’s number. | 哈 雷蒙德的电话 |
[13:40] | -What? -Yeah. | -这都可以 -是啊 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:48] | Oh, it’s right there. | 噢 按键在那里 |
[13:49] | Oh, right here? | 噢 原来在这里 |
[13:57] | It’s ringing. | 通了 |
[14:00] | -I can’t do this. -Ivy. | -俺不敢打了 -艾薇 |
[14:02] | -I’m just not ready. -Don’t give it to me. | -俺还没有准备好 -别扔给我 |
[14:04] | What am I supposed to…? Hello. | 你让我怎么做…你好 |
[14:06] | Raymond, hi. Hi, it’s Teddy. | 雷蒙德 嗨 我叫泰迪 |
[14:10] | Ivy’s best friend. | 艾薇的好朋友 |
[14:12] | Yeah, I’m sure you’ve heard all about me. | 没错 我想艾薇已经和你提起过我了 |
[14:15] | Oh really? | 噢是吗 |
[14:18] | Not a thing? | 没提起过 |
[14:25] | Anyways, | 总之 |
[14:27] | Sorry we missed the video chat. | 关于视频聊天那件事很抱歉 |
[14:29] | There were some technical difficulties, | 我们遇到了一些技术难题 |
[14:31] | So I don’t know if you and Ivy are gonna be able to talk tonight, | 所以我不知道你今晚还能不能和艾薇聊天 |
[14:34] | Unless… unless you want to come over. | 除非…除非你来找她 |
[14:37] | Ivy loves the idea. | 艾薇表示赞同 |
[14:39] | Ivy’s at 358 edgewood. Okay, bye. | 她在埃奇伍德358号 好的 再见 |
[14:42] | He’s on his way over. | 他马上过来 |
[14:43] | What are you doing, t? I told you I wasn’t ready. | 小泰 你搞什么 俺告诉过你俺还没准备好 |
[14:47] | But you like him. He likes you. | 但是你们两情相悦 |
[14:50] | Now get your Booty in gear, girl, | 姑娘 调整好你的状态 |
[14:52] | ’cause it’s time to represent. | 现在是时候大放异彩了 |
[14:57] | Huh-uh. | 不不 |
[15:00] | Don’t go street on me, t. | 小泰 别跟我显摆街头范 |
[15:03] | It’s just sad. | 只会让你自惭形秽的 |
[15:10] | Ready for operation potty train? | 准备好拯救查莉嘘嘘行动了吗 |
[15:13] | -It’s go time. -We hope. | -准备好了 -上帝保佑 |
[15:16] | Okay, P.J., let’s hit it. | 好了 PJ 开始行动 |
[15:18] | Okay, hey, Charlie, you want to watch some tv? | 好了 嘿 查莉 想看电视吗 |
[15:20] | -Yeah. -I bet your favorite show is on. | -想 -你爱看的节目开始了 |
[15:22] | I bet… yeah. | 你看 |
[15:24] | It’s time to giggle | 快来和“咯咯笑” |
[15:26] | With “the gurgles”! | 一起咯咯笑吧 |
[15:28] | Hi there, kids. | 小朋友们好 |
[15:30] | Today is gonna be a super-duper day. | 今天的节目超级精彩 |
[15:33] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:35] | Because we’re gonna do the potty rap. | 因为我们要来一段嘘嘘说唱 |
[15:43] | Hey there, kids, don’t be naughty | 小朋友 莫淘气 |
[15:45] | Let’s have fun and use our potty | 让我们坐在上面笑嘻嘻 |
[15:50] | Going to the potty can be so gnarly | 让我们轻轻松松解内急 |
[15:53] | Especially if you’re a girl named Charlie. | 特别是个小姑娘叫查莉 |
[15:56] | Oh gosh, mommy. | 天啊 妈咪 |
[16:10] | Well, that didn’t work. | 看来 还是没效果 |
[16:13] | Actually it worked for me. | 其实对我还挺有效果 |
[16:15] | See ya. | 一会见 |
[16:24] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[16:25] | -I’m Raymond. -Hi, I’m Teddy. | -我是雷蒙德 -嗨 我是泰迪 |
[16:28] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[16:30] | Ivy, Raymond’s here. | 艾薇 雷蒙德来了 |
[16:32] | It’s kind of dark in here. | 这儿有点黑啊 |
[16:34] | Yeah, we’re having a power outage. | 是啊 我们家停电了 |
[16:36] | Could I offer you some chunky milk. | 给你来点结块的牛奶 |
[16:39] | Or a glass of ice cream? | 还是一杯融化的冰激凌 |
[16:41] | Uh, I’m cool. Can I use the bathroom? | 呃 算了 能用下你们的洗手间吗 |
[16:43] | No. | 不能 |
[16:46] | The water’s out too. | 家里也停水了 |
[16:48] | Oh, nice place. | 噢 世外桃源啊 |
[16:50] | I’m gonna see what’s keeping Ivy. | 我去看看艾薇磨蹭什么呢 |
[16:52] | Just have a seat right there. Ivy! | 先坐下吧 艾薇 |
[16:57] | Enjoying myself so far. | 目前为止还不错 |
[17:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:02] | What if I say something stupid? Then he won’t like me. | 要是俺说了什么傻话 他不喜欢俺了怎么办 |
[17:04] | Ivy, you say stupid stuff to me all the time. | 艾薇 你一直在对我说傻话 |
[17:07] | And I still like you. | 但我也不讨厌你 |
[17:09] | I’m serious, t. | 很严肃的 小泰 |
[17:11] | This is the first guy I’ve ever really liked. | 这是俺第一个中意的男生 |
[17:13] | I don’t want to mess it up. | 俺可不想搞砸了 |
[17:15] | Come on, you can do this. | 别这样 你没问题的 |
[17:17] | I can’t. | 有问题 |
[17:19] | I just know if I look into those big brown eyes | 每当俺对视那双棕色的大眼睛 |
[17:22] | I’m gonna freeze. | 俺都会僵住的 |
[17:23] | So you don’t want to see his eyes. | 这么说来是那双眼睛在作祟 |
[17:27] | I can work with that. | 我来帮你搞定 |
[17:31] | Ivy will be right out. | 艾薇马上出来 |
[17:33] | Meanwhile, let’s enjoy. | 与此同时 咱们来享受下 |
[17:36] | Some nice battery-powered music… | 那收音机里的美妙音乐 |
[17:40] | Kicking it old school. | 重温下复古风 |
[17:43] | Like they did back in the diz-ay. | 让我们回到上世纪 |
[17:46] | Oh, Teddy, right. | 噢 泰迪 是吧 |
[17:48] | Ivy did mention you. | 艾薇的确提到过你 |
[17:53] | Okay, Ivy, come on out. | 好了 艾薇 出来吧 |
[17:59] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[18:01] | Now Raymond is right over there by the couch. | 雷蒙德现在在沙发旁 |
[18:05] | Hey, how is it going? | 嘿 还好吧 |
[18:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:11] | Raymond, doesn’t Ivy look nice? | 雷蒙德 你说艾薇是不是很漂亮啊 |
[18:13] | I can’t see her. | 可我看不见她 |
[18:16] | Take my word for it. | 顺着我说 |
[18:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | Ivy, you look good… | 艾薇 你看起来应该很… |
[18:22] | Probably. | 漂亮 |
[18:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:25] | There you go. This is good. | 这才对嘛 很好 |
[18:27] | Okay, come on, guys. You’ve got to keep it up. | 好了 加油 大家 继续保持 |
[18:30] | We were on a nice roll there. | 大家表现的都不错 |
[18:32] | All right? | 是吧 |
[18:34] | Still just me talking. | 怎么还是我一个人自言自语 |
[18:36] | Still just… | 自言自语… |
[18:38] | Guys, what’s going on over there? | 你们俩搞什么呢 |
[18:39] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[18:42] | Don’t need any light for that. | 用不着我弄出亮光了 |
[18:44] | I’ll just… I’ll be in the kitchen. | 那我就…我就去厨房 |
[18:46] | Oh! Argh, that’s my shin. | 啊 撞到我的小腿了 |
[18:48] | I’m okay. I’m totally okay. Don’t worry. | 我很好 我好得很 别担心 |
[18:51] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[18:53] | Forehead too. | 又撞到脑门了 |
[19:00] | Okay, sweetheart. Why don’t you go over there. | 好了 宝贝 快去那边 |
[19:02] | -And play with some toys, okay? -Okay. | -玩会玩具好吗 -好吧 |
[19:08] | What is that smell? | 什么味 |
[19:10] | That would be me, | 我身上的味 |
[19:12] | Because somebody said we didn’t have enough time. | 因为某人告诉我没有时间去 |
[19:15] | To stop off at the bus station to freshen up. | 公车站刷牙洗脸了 |
[19:17] | Oh, so it’s my fault? | 噢 那你就怨我 |
[19:18] | My stink is your fault, yeah. | 我身上的臭味就怨你 没错 |
[19:19] | That makes a lot of sense. Tonight when we’re done here | 说的很对 那今晚等我们忙完这事 |
[19:22] | I’m gonna drop you off at the bus station. You can stay there. | 我就把你扔在公车站 你就给我呆在那 |
[19:24] | -And freshen up all night long. -All night long? Sounds good to me. | -刷一晚上牙 -一晚上 不错啊 |
[19:27] | -Hi. -Sorry to keep you waiting. I’m Sondra. | -嗨 -抱歉让你们久等 我叫桑德拉 |
[19:30] | Hi, I’m Amy. This is Bob. | 嗨 我叫艾米 这是鲍勃 |
[19:32] | And this is Charlie. | 而这就是查莉 |
[19:35] | What…? | 什么… |
[19:37] | Something wrong with your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[19:40] | No, there’s some kind of odor. | 没事 只是有些怪味 |
[19:44] | Oh, that’s my husband. | 噢 这都赖我老公 |
[19:46] | Yeah, guilty as charged. | 没错 我罪该万死 |
[19:48] | We’re having some plumbing issues at our house | 我们家水管坏了 |
[19:50] | and we weren’t able to shower. | 所以我们就没有洗澡 |
[19:51] | Yeah, that explains why I smell like a hobo. | 是啊 这就是为什么我闻起来像个流浪汉 |
[19:53] | Not that there’s anything wrong with hobos. | 并不是说流浪汉不好 |
[19:55] | No no no, some of my best friends are hobos. | 对对对 我有几个好朋友就是流浪汉 |
[19:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:58] | Why don’t we talk about Charlie? | 我们还是聊一聊查莉吧 |
[20:01] | -Great idea. -Okay. | -太好了 -好的 |
[20:05] | So how old is Charlie? | 查莉多大了 |
[20:07] | Already two. | 已经两岁了 |
[20:08] | Is she still napping? | 她有小憩的习惯吗 |
[20:10] | Most days in the afternoon, yes. | 大多都在下午 是的 |
[20:12] | Is she potty-trained? | 她可以自己解决内急问题吗 |
[20:13] | -Oh, of course. -Absolutely. | -噢 当然 -那还用说 |
[20:15] | Yeah, potty train has left the station. | 没错 内急已经不再急了 |
[20:17] | Absolutely. Yes, sir. Whoo-whoo! | 没错 不再急了 |
[20:24] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起啊 |
[20:26] | Charlie sweetheart, can you turn the tv off? | 查莉宝贝 能把电视关了吗 |
[20:28] | That’s okay. The little ones sure love those “gurgles.” | 没关系的 小家伙们都喜欢看“咯咯笑” |
[20:31] | -It’s her favorite show. -“Gurgles.” | -她就喜欢看 -“咯咯笑” |
[20:35] | No-o-o! | 不要啊 |
[20:44] | So the potty train hasn’t left the station. | 看来内急依旧很急啊 |
[20:50] | Whoo-whoo. | 完蛋喽 |
[20:57] | Well, Charlie, looks like. | 好了 查莉 看来 |
[20:59] | Before you spend any time in preschool. | 在你上幼儿园之前 |
[21:01] | You’re gonna need to spend a little more time. | 你要多花点时间去嘘嘘幼儿园 |
[21:04] | In pee school. | 上几天课了 |
[21:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:12] | It was either that or new school-poo school, | 嘘嘘幼儿园和便便幼儿园仍你选 |
[21:15] | And I decided to go classy, so… | 要我选我就选一流的 所以… |
[21:17] | Watch it, you idiot. | 看着点 你个白痴 |
[21:20] | Speaking of classy, sounds like your brothers are home. | 说到一流 好像你那俩傻哥哥在家呢 |
[21:23] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[21:25] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[21:28] | 80-inch big screen. | 八十寸的超大电视 |
[21:31] | We found it in the alley. | 我们在一个胡同里找到的 |
[21:33] | We’re gonna put it on top of the other one. | 我们准备把它放在以前那台电视的上面 |
[21:35] | We’re gonna make bunk tvs. | 我们准备弄个双层电视 |
[21:39] | They’ll be out of the house by the time you’re my age. | 等到我这年龄 他们一定会搬出去的 |
[21:42] | And if not, then good luck, Charlie. | 如果没有 那就祝你好运喽 小查莉 |
[21:47] | Duncans’ double decker warehouse. | 邓肯双层家居市场 |
[21:50] | -House too small? -Family too big? | -房子太小了 -人口太多了 |
[21:52] | Then come on down to Duncans’ double Decker furniture warehouse. | 那就快来邓肯双层家居市场 |
[21:56] | For all your stacked furniture needs. | 这里一应俱全 |
[21:59] | Wouldn’t it be great if your couch could seat eight? | 想不想家里的沙发可以同时坐下八个人 |
[22:05] | Got a full bladder? It doesn’t matter. | 如果你的膀胱大得惊人 没有关系 |
[22:10] | Remember that’s Duncans double Decker furniture warehouse. | 记住要到邓肯双层家居市场 |
[22:13] | Stacking furniture since 2011. | 2011年开始销售 |
[22:16] | Charlie not included. | 查莉非卖 |