时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | -Hey! -There you are. | -嘿 -你可算来了 |
[00:11] | So what’s the big news and why didn’t you just text me? | 到底是什么重要的事不能发短信说的 |
[00:13] | Because I wanted to see the expression on your face | 因为我想看到在我告诉你后 |
[00:16] | When I told you– okay, here goes: | 你脸上的吃惊表情 好了 我要说了 |
[00:18] | So that really hot senior Josh | 那位超帅气的学长乔希 |
[00:20] | Invited me to his party this weekend. | 邀请我这周参加他的派对 |
[00:24] | And he said I could bring a friend. | 还说了可以带个同伴 |
[00:28] | So tell me how it all went down. | 快告诉俺整件事的来龙去脉 |
[00:31] | Okay okay okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[00:33] | So I was standing at my locker when Josh asked me. | 当乔希问我时 我正站在储物柜前 |
[00:36] | I got so nervous I closed my hair in the door | 我当时太紧张了 就把我的头发掩在柜子里了 |
[00:38] | And I had to stand there like this. | 然后我只能这么站着 |
[00:41] | Wait a minute. | 别急着高兴 |
[00:44] | Our moms will never let us go to a senior party. | 咱们的老妈从来不让咱俩参加高年级派对 |
[00:46] | -Already solved that. -Ooh, we’re gonna lie. | -我有解决之道 -噢 看来只能撒谎了 |
[00:50] | We can’t. You’re a terrible liar. | 谁说要撒谎了 你那撒谎的伎俩能骗得过谁啊 |
[00:52] | I am not. | 别小瞧俺 |
[00:53] | Yeah you are. | 我说的事实 |
[00:54] | Whenever you lie, your voice gets really high. | 每次你撒谎的时候 音调就会变高 |
[00:56] | huh-uh! | 谁说的 |
[00:58] | Okay, so here’s the plan. | 好了 以下是本次行动的计划 |
[01:00] | You know that app that lets you create fake phone calls? | 你知道有个能拨出假电话的应用程序吧 |
[01:02] | That what that creates what? | 能拨出什么的什么 |
[01:04] | There’s a phone app that you can create fake phone calls with. | 有个手机软件 可以拨出假的电话号码 |
[01:08] | All I have to do is record my mom saying some stuff | 我所要做的就是录下一些我妈所说的话 |
[01:10] | That sounds like she’s giving me permission to go to the party. | 这样听起来就像是她允许我去参加派对了 |
[01:12] | Ah, then when my mom hears it | 这样啊 当俺娘听到时 |
[01:15] | -She’ll let me go. -Exactly. | -她就会让我去 -总算开窍了 |
[01:17] | And we go to the party and Josh falls in love with me. | 接下来就是乔希和我坠入爱河了 |
[01:19] | Oh, and his cute best friend falls in love with me, | 没错 他的帅气伙伴也会和我坠入爱河 |
[01:22] | But I tell him that I have a boyfriend, | 但我会告诉他 我名花有主了 |
[01:25] | But he doesn’t take no for an answer– | 而他却拿俺没办法了 |
[01:27] | -Are you done? -And then | -说够了吗 -再然后 |
[01:29] | There’s a third guy that gets interested… | 又有第三个帅哥对我感兴趣… |
[01:33] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:35] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:37] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:40] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:41] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:43] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:46] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:50] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:53] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:55] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:57] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:59] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:01] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:03] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:06] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:08] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:12] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:17] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:32] | Oh, Charlie. | 噢 查莉啊 |
[02:35] | You know daddy loves you, | 你知道爸爸是爱你的 |
[02:37] | But daddy’s played baby about 100 times | 但是爸爸已经和娃娃玩了快一百次了 |
[02:40] | And he doesn’t feel so good. He needs to rest. | 而且爸爸感觉不太舒服 想休息一下 |
[02:46] | Oh, okay. All right. | 噢 好吧 好吧 |
[02:48] | Oh, I know! Let’s play | 噢 有了 咱们来玩 |
[02:51] | Baby watches daddy take a nap. | 娃娃看爸爸睡觉觉 |
[02:56] | Aha! Boys, I need your help. | 啊 孩子们 我需要你们的救援 |
[02:58] | -Really? -Today at work I got bit by a spider. | -说真的 -今天我被蜘蛛咬了一口 |
[03:02] | You’re an exterminator. Doesn’t that happen every day? | 你不就是个灭虫的吗 这不常有的事吗 |
[03:04] | Well, this particular spider I happen to be mildly allergic to. | 不幸的是 碰巧让一种我过敏的蜘蛛给咬了 |
[03:08] | That’s disgusting! | 恶心死了 |
[03:12] | Cover it, cover it, cover it. Please, I think I’m gonna barf. | 快盖上 快盖上 我觉着我快吐了 |
[03:15] | Thank you so much for your concern. | 谢谢你们的关心 |
[03:18] | I went and I saw the doctor. | 我去看过医生了 |
[03:20] | She says the swelling’s going to be gone in a couple of days. | 她说过几天就可以消肿了 |
[03:22] | Oh, that’s revolting. | 噢 真是令人发指 |
[03:25] | Although it does make your tummy look smaller. | 不过这的确让你的肚子看起来小多了 |
[03:28] | “gosh, dad, how could I help?” | “天啊 爸爸 我该如何帮你呢” |
[03:30] | thanks for asking. | 谢谢你们这样问 |
[03:32] | P.J., I need you to cover for me at work tomorrow. | PJ我需要你明天替我上天班 |
[03:34] | I got a really busy day. | 我这里已经忙得不可开交了 |
[03:36] | Fine, I’ll help. | 好吧 我去就是了 |
[03:38] | But I better not get a giant arm too. | 但我可不想也弄只巨型手臂 |
[03:40] | I just bought some shirts. | 我还是多买几件T恤吧 |
[03:45] | Gabe, I gotta go upstairs and rest, | 盖比 我去上楼休息了 |
[03:47] | So I need you to look after Charlie, okay? | 我需要你照顾查莉 明白了吗 |
[03:48] | What am I supposed to do with Charlie? | 我该怎么照顾查莉 |
[03:50] | Wha– you play baby with her. | 你和她玩娃娃 |
[03:53] | Come on, she loves it. | 拜托了 她好这口 |
[04:05] | Fetch. | 快去捡 |
[04:22] | Okay, Ivy, I’m about to launch phase one of operation fool mom. | 好了 艾薇 我要准备实施骗老妈计划了 |
[04:26] | What? No. I don’t know what | 啥 听着 我还不知道 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna wear to the party. Let’s trick our moms first. | 我要在派对上穿什么 咱们先实施计划成吗 |
[04:35] | -Hi mom. -Hey. | -嗨 老妈 -嘿 |
[04:37] | What? Mom, | 什么 老妈 |
[04:38] | I haven’t seen you all day and all I get is a hey? | 我可是一天没见到您了 而我却只得到了一声嘿 |
[04:41] | Sorry. Hi, Teddy! | 我的错 嗨 泰迪 |
[04:43] | Uh, mom, could you get this loose thread on my sweater? | 老妈 能帮我把这线头从我毛衣上拽掉吗 |
[04:47] | -Where is it? -Oh, must have fallen off. | -在哪 -噢 应该是已经掉了 |
[04:52] | Threads. | 线头 |
[04:54] | Go figure. | 没想到吧 |
[04:59] | How are you doing? | 你没事吧 |
[05:02] | Fine. Oh, mom, | 没事啊 对了 老妈 |
[05:04] | Could I ask you a personal question? | 能问你个私人问题吗 |
[05:06] | Honey, of course you can. | 宝贝 当然了 |
[05:08] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:12] | What’s– what’s– what’s the question? | 到底什么 什么问题啊 |
[05:15] | Oh, I don’t have one right now. | 噢 我还没想好 |
[05:18] | Just… | 只是… |
[05:21] | You know, good to know for down the road. | 先为以后铺好路 |
[05:27] | Seriously, how are you doing? | 说真的 你没事吧 |
[05:29] | Oh, mom, you took Spanish, right? | 噢 老妈 你懂西班牙语是吧 |
[05:31] | What does this mean? | 那这句话什么意思 |
[05:36] | That means I like that boy. He’s very nice. | 意思是我喜欢那个男孩 他人很好 |
[05:40] | Wait a minute, I thought you were taking french. | 等一下 你不是选法语的吗 |
[05:42] | Oh, wow. | 噢 没错 |
[05:44] | Guess that’s why I didn’t understand it. | 我说我怎么看不懂呢 |
[05:49] | -I love you, mom. -I love you too, honey. | -我爱你 老妈 -我也爱你 宝贝 |
[05:54] | Weird– I usually have those conversations with P.J. | 怪了 通常这种对话只会出现在PJ身上 |
[06:44] | Dad, make it stop. | 老爸 快让它停下来吧 |
[06:47] | -Make what stop? -Play baby. | -让什么停下来 -来玩娃娃 |
[06:50] | That. | 那个 |
[06:53] | Everywhere I go there she is “play baby, | 我走到哪 她说到哪“玩娃娃 |
[06:56] | Play baby, play baby.” | 玩娃娃 玩娃娃” |
[06:59] | I’m sorry, son, but somebody has finally found you likeable. | 抱歉了 儿子 但你总算讨某人喜欢了 |
[07:05] | Well, I can’t take it anymore. | 不管了 我受不了了 |
[07:07] | I’m going to the library. | 我这就去图书馆 |
[07:09] | -The library? -Yeah, dad. | -图书馆 -没错 老爸 |
[07:11] | It’s come to that. | 你没有听错 |
[07:13] | -Do you even know where the library is? -I’ll find it. | -你知道图书馆在哪吗 -我会找到的 |
[07:21] | She’s coming! | 她来了 |
[07:22] | Okay, are you ready with your phone? | 好了 你准备好电话了吗 |
[07:24] | Ready. | 一切就绪 |
[07:25] | -Oh, hi, Mrs. Wentz. -Hi, Teddy. | -噢 嗨 温茨太太 -嗨 泰迪 |
[07:29] | -Ivy, didn’t you hear me? -No. | -艾薇 你刚才听见我了吗 -没有啊 |
[07:32] | I have been honking and screaming “ivy” for 10 minutes. | 我刚才边按喇叭边喊你“艾薇”十分钟了 |
[07:37] | That was you? | 那是你啊 |
[07:39] | I know so many people. | 我在这里可是颇有名气的 |
[07:42] | -Let’s go. -Before that, quick question. | -赶紧走吧 -先别急 我想先问个问题 |
[07:46] | -What? -There’s a senior boy named Josh | -什么问题 -有位学长叫乔希 |
[07:48] | And he invited Teddy and me to a party this weekend. Can I go? | 然后他要请俺俩去参加他的派对 俺能去吗 |
[07:51] | Now, Ivy, you know my policy. | 听着 艾薇 你知道我在这方面对你的政策 |
[07:54] | Unless I’ve met the boy, the answer’s no. | 除非我见过那个男孩 不然就死了这条心吧 |
[07:56] | And I’m sure Teddy’s mom said the same thing. | 我也很确信泰迪的妈妈也是这么说的 |
[07:59] | Oh well, actually I haven’t asked my mom yet. | 噢 其实我还没问我妈妈呢 |
[08:01] | Oh hey, why don’t I call my mom at work and see what she says? | 噢对了 为什么我不现在给她打电话来问问 |
[08:07] | It’s ringing. | 通了 |
[08:09] | -Hi, mom. –Hi, Teddy. | -嗨 老妈 -嗨泰迪 |
[08:13] | Uh, mom, I was calling to see if I can go to a party? | 老妈 我想问下我能去参加派对吗 |
[08:18] | –Where is it? -It’s at my friend Josh’s house. | -在哪 -就在我朋友乔希家 |
[08:20] | You know Josh, right? | 你知道乔希吧 |
[08:23] | I like that boy. He’s very nice. | 我喜欢那个男孩 他人很好 |
[08:28] | So what do you say? Can I go to the party? | 这么说来 我能去参加吗 |
[08:30] | Honey, of course you can. | 宝贝 当然了 |
[08:35] | Thanks, mom. You’re the best. | 谢了 老妈 世上只有妈妈好 |
[08:37] | All right, I don’t want to keep you. Love you! | 好了 不打扰您了 爱你 |
[08:39] | Love you too, honey. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[08:46] | See? | 看 |
[08:48] | Teddy gets to go. | 泰迪可以去了 |
[08:51] | Well, if it’s okay with Amy. | 这个嘛 既然艾米都同意了 |
[08:55] | It’s okay with me. You can go. | 我就没什么问题了 你也可以去了 |
[08:58] | Thanks, mom. You’re the best. | 谢了 老妈 世上只有妈妈好 |
[09:00] | I like that boy. He’s very nice. | 我喜欢那个男孩 他人很好 |
[09:03] | What was that? | 什么声 |
[09:05] | Oh, I was just doing an impression of my mom. | 噢 我在模仿我老妈 |
[09:07] | I also do my dad. | 我也经常模仿我老爸 |
[09:10] | “Teddy, get in here!” | “泰迪 你给我进来” |
[09:14] | What is it, dad? | 什么事 老爸 |
[09:15] | “who ate the last donut?” | “谁把最后一个甜甜圈给吃了” |
[09:18] | You did, dad. | 是你自己 老爸 |
[09:20] | well, we’d better get going. | 好了 我们还是先走了 |
[09:32] | Mmm, what smells so good? | 嗯 什么这么香啊 |
[09:34] | -Hot dogs. -Oh. | -热狗 -噢 |
[09:37] | Nothing makes boiled water smell better | 艾米·邓肯做的热狗天下无敌 |
[09:40] | Than Amy Duncan’s hot dogs. | 遗臭万年 |
[09:44] | This should be good. | 应该是在褒我 |
[09:46] | Um, so, mom, | 老妈 |
[09:48] | I was wondering if I could go to a party at Josh’s house. | 我问下我能去乔希家开的派对吗 |
[09:50] | He’s this really cute senior. You don’t know him. | 他是超级帅的学长 但您不认识他 |
[09:53] | I’m sorry, Teddy, the answer’s no. | 对不起了 泰迪 死了这条心吧 |
[09:55] | You know my policy. | 你知道我在这方面对你的政策 |
[09:56] | Oh, come on! Ivy’s mom is letting her go. | 噢 别这样啊 艾薇的妈妈都同意让她去了 |
[09:58] | -Mary Lou wentz gave permission? -Yes. | -玛丽·卢·温茨同意了 -是的 |
[10:01] | Yes, she did. | 没错 她同意了 |
[10:02] | And I can call her if you want to hear from her. | 如果你想证实下 我可以给她打电话 |
[10:05] | I’d love to. | 打啊 |
[10:08] | Hi, Mrs. Wentz, it’s Teddy Duncan. | 嗨 温茨太太 我是泰迪·邓肯 |
[10:10] | I’m gonna put you on speaker, okay? | 等我打开免提 好吗 |
[10:13] | So, Mrs. Wentz, you’re letting Ivy go to that party, right? | 听说您同意艾薇去参加派对了 是吗 |
[10:17] | It’s okay with me. | 我同意了 |
[10:21] | Are you sure, Mary Lou, because– | 真的吗 玛丽·卢 因为… |
[10:22] | it’s okay with me. | 我同意了 |
[10:26] | Really, you’re not the least bit– | 是吗 难道你就没有半点… |
[10:27] | it’s okay with me. | 我同意了 |
[10:29] | Oops, lost her. | 坏了 断线了 |
[10:32] | So can I go to the party? | 我能去了吗 |
[10:35] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[10:37] | If it’s okay with Mary Lou, it’s okay with me. | 既然玛丽·卢都同意了 我也没什么意见了 |
[10:39] | Ooh, thank you, mommy! Love you so much. | 噢 谢谢了 老妈 我太爱您了 |
[10:42] | Yeah… No one loves mom more than when she’s saying yes. | 是啊…谁不爱有求必应的老妈啊 |
[10:50] | That was an interesting phone call. | 电话有些不对劲 |
[10:54] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:57] | Yeah, it was. | 肯定有问题 |
[11:21] | Having fun yet, kid? | 还不错吧 |
[11:24] | No, vern, I am not. | 不 弗恩 一点都不好 |
[11:26] | First time in a crawl space? | 这是你第一次匍匐前行吗 |
[11:28] | I can’t believe my dad does this for a living. | 我真不敢相信我老爸竟然靠做这个维持生计 |
[11:31] | I’m really gonna have to start | 看来我真应该 |
[11:33] | paying attention in school. | 好好学习了 |
[11:35] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[11:36] | Uh-oh, rats. | 啊噢 老鼠 |
[11:38] | Rats? | 老鼠 |
[11:40] | I thought we were catching possums. | 我以为我们在抓负鼠 |
[11:43] | Sometimes the critters make the decisions. | 有时候这由不得我们 |
[11:48] | – Where are the rats? – All around us. | -老鼠在哪里 -就在我们身边 |
[11:50] | dozens. | 有几十只 |
[11:53] | Maybe hundreds. | 也许几百只 |
[11:57] | Quiet. If they smell fear, | 轻点 如果它们受到惊吓 |
[12:00] | We’re both dead. | 我们会死的很惨的 |
[12:09] | That was horrifying. | 真是命悬一线啊 |
[12:13] | Pass the salt, kid. | 把盐给我 孩子 |
[12:17] | Uh, that’s termite poison. | 呃 这是杀虫剂 |
[12:20] | You only put that on a sandwich once. | 你只有一次机会把它们放在三明治上 |
[12:22] | Whoops. Sorry. | 我的错 真对不起啊 |
[12:26] | Well, it’s nice to finally meet you. | 今天终于见到你本人了 |
[12:29] | Your dad sure talks about you a lot. | 你爸老和我谈起你 |
[12:31] | -He does? -All the time. | -真的 -一直在说 |
[12:34] | Goes on and on about you– how you’re smart, | 说你怎么怎么聪明 |
[12:36] | Driven, popular. | 怎么怎么努力 怎么怎么受欢迎 |
[12:38] | -He said all that about me? -Oh yeah. | -他真这样说我的 -是啊 |
[12:41] | He’s very proud. | 他很骄傲 |
[12:45] | Well, lunch break’s over, Ted. | 好了 该工作了 泰德 |
[12:48] | Ted? Ted?! | 泰德 泰德 |
[12:50] | Oh, Teddy’s my sister. | 噢 泰迪是我的姐姐 |
[12:52] | Oh, then you must be the self-confident | 噢 那你一定是那个很有自信 |
[12:55] | Sharp-as-a-tack mischief-maker. | 聪明伶俐 爱恶作剧的那个孩子吧 |
[12:57] | That’s Gabe. | 那是盖比 |
[13:00] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:02] | You’re the little cutie pie who just got out of diapers? | 那你一定是刚摆脱尿布的小可爱 |
[13:06] | I’m the oldest! | 我是家里的老大 |
[13:09] | – P.J.? – Oh right, of course. | -PJ -噢 没错 |
[13:11] | P.J.– You’re the nice one. | PJ 你是个好人 |
[13:13] | That’s it? | 就这个 |
[13:15] | Everyone else is sharp, | 别人都是顶呱呱的 |
[13:18] | Smart and adorable | 聪明的和可爱的 |
[13:20] | And I’m just nice? | 而我只是好 |
[13:23] | I know what’ll turn that frown upside down. | 我知道如何让你重新喜笑颜开 |
[13:29] | You get to carry the rat bag. | 去搬那老鼠袋子 |
[13:39] | -Hi, Amy. -Hi, Mary Lou! Come on in. | -嗨 艾米 -嗨 玛丽·卢 快进来 |
[13:42] | – Okay. – What brings you here? | -好的 -什么风把你吹来了 |
[13:44] | Ivy forgot her boa. | 艾薇忘带围脖了 |
[13:46] | Now if she’s going to a party, she needs her boa. | 现在她去派对了 她需要她的蟒蛇 |
[13:50] | They just left, but don’t worry– | 她们刚走 但别担心 |
[13:53] | The leopard-print dress will be festive enough. | 豹纹连衣裙会为她们增色不少的 |
[13:55] | I gotta say, Amy, I was a bit surprised | 艾米 我不得不说 我有些惊讶 |
[13:58] | You gave Teddy permission to go to that party. | 你居然为派对这事给泰迪亮了绿灯 |
[14:01] | Well, I only said yes to Teddy | 我之所以给她亮绿灯 |
[14:02] | because you gave Ivy permission first. | 是因为你先给艾薇亮的绿灯 |
[14:05] | You know how much I respect you as a mother. Cracker? | 在为人母这方面我还是很敬仰您的 来点饼干 |
[14:07] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢了 |
[14:10] | But you gave Teddy permission first | 但是你先同意泰迪参加派对 |
[14:13] | And I said yes because of how much I respect you. | 然后我也同意了 因为我很敬仰您的 |
[14:15] | Okay, yeah yeah yeah, best moms ever. | 好的 成了 成了 你们都是好妈妈 |
[14:17] | I’m trying to watch my cartoons here. | 没看见我正看动画片呢吗 |
[14:21] | I– I didn’t give Teddy permission first. | 我 我并不是先同意泰迪参加派对的 |
[14:24] | But I heard Teddy call you at work. | 但是我听到泰迪给你打的电话了 |
[14:25] | No, Teddy never called me at work. I’m confused. | 不 泰迪从没在我工作的时候打电话给我过 我很费解啊 |
[14:28] | -Yeah, me too. -May I enlighten you? | -对 我也是 -还是让我来点拨你们下吧 |
[14:34] | -Spill it. -The girls used a phone app to make it sound like | -快点 -这两个女孩用了一个手机程序 |
[14:37] | You each gave them permission to go to the party. | 让它听起来像是你们俩同意了她们去派对这事 |
[14:39] | -What? -They didn’t! | -什么 -她们不是的 |
[14:40] | Oh, Mary Lou, but they did. | 噢 玛丽·卢 别太天真了 |
[14:46] | Now, mom, so next time I’m bad– | 所以 妈妈 如果我下一次捅了什么娄子 |
[14:48] | we both know there will be a next time– | 当然我们都知道那是迟早的事 |
[14:52] | Just remember this moment when I did something for you. | 不要忘了今天我为你们做了什么 |
[14:56] | They are gonna be in so much trouble when they get home. | 等她们回家看我怎么收拾她们 |
[14:59] | Why wait till they get home? | 为什么我们要等她们回家 |
[15:01] | They’re not the only ones who know about apps. | 又不是只有她们知道有手机程序 |
[15:02] | No, they aren’t. | 对 没错 |
[15:04] | What do we know about apps? | 可是我们知道什么手机程序 |
[15:08] | I have a g.P.S. App on this phone. | 我这个手机有GPS功能 |
[15:11] | That means I can track Ivy’s phone. | 就是说我可以追踪艾薇的手机 |
[15:14] | Shall we go to a party? | 我们可以去派对了吗 |
[15:17] | I’d be “appy” to. | 我很乐意 |
[15:29] | hello? | 你好 |
[15:31] | Teddy dear, Gabe here. | 亲爱的泰迪 我是盖比 |
[15:34] | Before I share the news, | 在我向你透露这些消息之前 |
[15:36] | let’s remember this moment the next time I need a favor. | 当我需要帮助的时候 请铭记这一刻 |
[15:38] | Why do all of your calls start with the same creepy question? | 为什么你每次打电话都要以毛骨悚然的问题开场呢 |
[15:44] | Mom and Mrs. Wentz know all about the phony phone calls. | 老妈和玛丽·卢太太知道了你们的小阴谋 |
[15:47] | What?! How’d they find out? | 什么 她们怎么知道的 |
[15:49] | That part remains a mystery. Anywho… | 这仍是一个谜 不管是谁… |
[15:53] | They’re tracking you on g.P.S. And heading your way. | 她们正用GPS追踪你们 现在就在路上呢 |
[15:56] | What? Our moms are tracking us on g.P.S. | 什么 妈妈们用GPS追踪我们 |
[15:58] | G.P.S.? They’re not supposed to know about that. | GPS 她们不应该知道这个的 |
[16:03] | Oh gosh, thanks, Gabe. I owe you one. | 天啊 谢谢你了 盖比 我欠你一个人情 |
[16:05] | So it would seem. | 算你说对了 |
[16:21] | There you are. I think Charlie wants to play baby with you. | 你在这啊 我想查莉想和你玩娃娃了 |
[16:25] | She keeps going, “gabe, Gabe!” | 她一直在说 “盖比 盖比” |
[16:28] | She can say it all she wants. It’s not gonna happen. | 她爱怎么说就怎么说 反正我不去 |
[16:31] | I’m sick of her and I’m sick of that stupid doll. | 我已经对她和她那傻缺娃娃厌烦了 |
[16:39] | Oh, Charlie, come on! I didn’t mean it. | 噢 查莉 不要这样 我不是那个意思 |
[16:42] | I was just Gabe being Gabe. | 我只是在做盖比该做的事啊 |
[16:47] | Hey, there he is! How’d it go today? | 嘿 你回来了 今天还顺利吗 |
[16:51] | the highlight of my day | 我今天的亮点是 |
[16:53] | Was carrying a bag of rats. | 搬了一袋子的老鼠 |
[16:58] | Vern must like you | 弗恩肯定会很赞赏你的 |
[16:59] | because he’s awful particular about his rat bag. | 因为他对搬老鼠袋的人选可是很讲究的 |
[17:03] | Vern told me what you said about us kids. | 弗恩告诉了我 你是怎么说我们的 |
[17:05] | -What’d I say? -That everyone else is so great | -我怎么说的 -别的孩子的评价都很高很高 |
[17:08] | And I’m just nice. | 而我只是好而已 |
[17:10] | So? | 那又怎么了 |
[17:13] | You’re nice, what’s wrong with that? | 你挺好的 有什么问题吗 |
[17:15] | So “nice” is what your friend calls the ugly girl | “好”是你朋友用来形容 |
[17:17] | He wants you to go out with. | 你想约出去的丑姑娘的 |
[17:19] | Is that all I am to you– | 我在你眼里就是这样的人 |
[17:21] | An ugly girl? | 仅仅是个丑姑娘吗 |
[17:30] | Oh, this is so exciting– | 噢 这真是太刺激了 |
[17:32] | Going after the perps. | 去缉拿那两个小骗子 |
[17:36] | Wait, the girls are turning around. | 等一下 女孩们掉头了 |
[17:39] | – What? – Looks like they’re headed back to your house. | -什么 -好像她们要掉头回你家了 |
[17:43] | Hold on your your purse, Mary Lou. We’re making a u-ey. | 抓紧你的包包 玛丽·卢 看我的漂移大法 |
[17:50] | Oh yeah! | 爽啊 |
[17:52] | – You know what would be great? – What? | -你知道什么更爽吗 -什么 |
[17:54] | If we had a siren and a flashing light. | 如果我们有一个警笛和警灯 |
[18:00] | They got app for everything. | 什么手机程序都有 |
[18:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:13] | -I think we gotta talk. -I’m not in the mood. | -我想我们需要谈一谈 -我没有心情 |
[18:16] | Oh, that wasn’t very nice. | 噢 我这么对你说话可不好哦 |
[18:21] | Oh come on. When I said you were nice that was a compliment. | 噢 别这样 我说你好是对你的称赞 |
[18:24] | That was the best thing you could say about me? | 你最多只能用这个词来称赞我吗 |
[18:27] | I think that says a lot. | 这简单的一个词意味深长啊 |
[18:29] | Look, P.J., | 听着 儿子 |
[18:32] | As a father, the most important thing to me | 作为一个父亲对我来说最重要的 |
[18:35] | Is that my kids are good people– | 是我的孩子们都是品行端正 |
[18:37] | Kind-hearted, genuinely concerned about other people… | 善良体贴 关心他人 |
[18:41] | Nice. | 的好人 |
[18:45] | Hey, by that standard you’re the kid I’m most proud of. | 嘿 要是论这个标准来说你可是最令老爸骄傲的孩子 |
[18:50] | -Really? -Really. | -真的 -真的 |
[18:55] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢了 老爸 |
[18:56] | Hey, thank you for helping me out on the job today. | 嘿 谢谢你今天帮我代班 |
[19:01] | Uh, you know, I was kinda | 呃 你知道的 我倒是 |
[19:03] | Hoping maybe someday we could | 希望有一天这个可以 |
[19:06] | Make that a permanent thing. | 持续进行下去 |
[19:11] | “Duncan & son.” | “邓肯和儿子” |
[19:12] | Oh! | 噢 |
[19:14] | That reminds me– better hit those books. | 这倒提醒我了 哥要去学习了 |
[19:22] | Well, that wasn’t nice at all. | 这个可一点都不好 |
[19:34] | Oh, what are you two doing here? Did the party end early? | 噢 你们两个在这里干吗 派对提早结束了吗 |
[19:37] | No, we decided not to go. | 没 我们还是决定不去了 |
[19:39] | The truth is | 事实上 |
[19:42] | We tricked you into giving us permission to go to the party. | 我们为了让你们同意我们去派对欺骗了你 |
[19:45] | Did you now? | 你真知道吗 |
[19:49] | Yes, I’m ashamed to say we did. | 是的 我们为自己的所做所为而感到羞愧 |
[19:52] | But on the way there something made us change our minds. | 在去派对的路上有些东西让我们改变了主意 |
[19:55] | And what’s that? | 是什么东西 |
[19:57] | We saw the grape juice billboard. | 我们看到了葡萄汁的广告牌 |
[19:59] | You know the one where the girl is hugging her mom | 就是一位小女孩和母亲亲切拥抱 |
[20:02] | Because she’s so happy with the juice? | 因为她很喜欢葡萄汁 |
[20:06] | “grape moms think alike,” I’m familiar with it. | “葡萄妈妈们所见略同” 我有点熟啊 |
[20:11] | Anyway that got us to thinking about how wonderful you two are | 总之 那让我们想到了你们俩是多么的好 |
[20:15] | And we talked it over | 然后我们聊了聊 |
[20:16] | and agreed that you deserved better | 并一致认为你们的女儿应该要做对得起你们的事 |
[20:18] | And decided not to go. | 最后我们就不去了 |
[20:21] | It’s true. | 这全是真话 |
[20:27] | Anyway, we know you’re probably gonna punish us, | 总之 我们知道我们的所作所为也许会受到惩罚 |
[20:31] | But we’re okay with that. | 我们没有怨言 |
[20:35] | Well, we can talk about that later. | 那么 我们等下再讨论这个 |
[20:41] | I’m really proud that you guys told us the truth. | 我很骄傲你们能向我们坦白从宽 |
[20:45] | I am too. | 我也是 |
[20:50] | Darn you for raising us so well. | 世上只有妈妈好 |
[20:54] | It’s what I do. | 那还用说 |
[21:04] | Hey, Ivy, I’m on my way out. Are you here? | 嘿 艾薇 我要来了 你到了吗 |
[21:07] | I’m right in front of your house. | 我就在你家门口 |
[21:09] | Are you sure it’s not too late to go? | 你确定我们现在去不晚吗 |
[21:10] | Oh, girlfriend, these senior parties go all night. | 噢 傻瓜 这种派对是通宵的 |
[21:13] | -Going somewhere? -Back to bed. | -打算去哪啊 -去床上 |
[21:16] | You got that right. | 知道就好 |
[21:20] | Caught by mom. Can’t go. | 被我妈逮到了 去不了了 |
[21:22] | -If you’re not going, I’m not going. -You got that right. | -如果你不去 那我也不去了 -知道就好 |
[21:36] | Hi, Charlie. | 嗨 查莉 |
[21:40] | Charlie, come on. | 查莉 别这样 |
[21:43] | How many times do I have to say I’m sorry? | 你要我说多少次对不起啊 |
[21:48] | What is it gonna take for you to forgive me? | 要我怎么样你才能原谅我 |
[21:50] | You baby. | 你宝宝 |
[21:53] | “you baby”? | “你宝宝” |
[21:55] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:00] | Well, Charlie, I don’t know how you got him to do that, | 好吧 查莉 我不知道你使了什么招让他当娃娃 |
[22:04] | But thank you. We’ll be enjoying this for years. | 但是谢谢你了 这够我们乐几年了 |
[22:06] | now say good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运咯 小查莉 |
[22:11] | Do you want me to spit up? ’cause I’m not afraid to go there. | 你想让我吐你一身吗 我可不怕 |
[22:15] | Cranky baby. | 犟孩子 |
[22:29] | Hey, how’s it going? Good good. | 嘿 大家还好吧 听着 听着 |
[22:32] | Remember a few weeks ago I mentioned something about | 还记得几周前我提到的 |
[22:34] | Cashing in my favors? | 要帮我一个忙吗 |
[22:36] | Well, today’s the day. You two never saw me. | 现在机会来了 你们就说从来没看到过我 |
[22:40] | Bye-bye now. | 再见 |
[22:43] | come in. | 请进 |
[22:47] | He’s upstairs, boys. | 那小子在楼上 |
[22:53] | -Why’d you give him up, mom? -He didn’t do the dishes. | -为什么你不帮他 老妈 -他今天没洗碗 |
[22:57] | Don’t cross mama. | 千万别惹老娘我 |