时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | And now for the finishing touch… | 最后让我来个点睛之笔… |
[00:10] | Mr. Pancake smileyface gets a cherry nose. | 煎饼先生笑脸的樱桃鼻子 |
[00:13] | That’s so cute. Is that for Charlie? | 太可爱了 你是给查莉做的吧 |
[00:17] | Uh, yeah, for Charlie. | 呃 是啊 为查莉做的 |
[00:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:24] | Hey, honey, I’ve got some great news. | 嘿 亲爱的 我告诉你个好消息 |
[00:26] | There was a bedbug infestation. | 城里那家豪华酒店 |
[00:28] | At this really nice hotel downtown… | 闹虫灾了… |
[00:30] | Bob, it is amazing what gets you excited. | 鲍伯 这有啥让你兴奋的 |
[00:35] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[00:35] | the manager of the hotel was so pleased with the job I did. | 酒店经理对于我的工作很满意 |
[00:38] | He’s letting us stay | 于是他就允许咱们周六晚 |
[00:40] | in their most romantic suite this Saturday night. | 去他那里最浪漫的套房里住一晚 |
[00:42] | That’s great! | 太好了 |
[00:44] | You did get rid of all the bedbugs, right? | 你确定你的工作做彻底了吗 |
[00:46] | It’s not an exact science, honey. | 亲爱的 这又不是什么严谨的科学 |
[00:49] | The point is it’s free! | 重点是咱可以免费入住 |
[00:53] | Well, there’s just one catch… who’s gonna watch Charlie? | 好吧 现在只有一个难题了…谁来照顾查莉 |
[00:56] | We’ll do it. We’re very responsible. | 我们来 我们很有责任心的 |
[01:01] | Don’t worry… I’ll be here too. | 不用绝望…我也会来帮忙的 |
[01:06] | -You guys are great. -All right! | -好为你俩感动啊 -是啊 |
[01:08] | It sure is nice to have kids we can trust. | 我们终于有信得过的孩子了 |
[01:10] | And P.J. | 包括PJ |
[01:15] | Let’s throw a party! Wait what? | 咱开个派对吧 你说啥 |
[01:18] | No, me first. I said let’s throw a party. | 好了 我先说 我说咱们等爸妈走后 |
[01:20] | When mom and dad are out of the house. | 开个派对吧 |
[01:22] | When do you ever do bad things? | 你怎么堕落了 |
[01:24] | I can be bad. | 我一直可以堕落的 |
[01:26] | I can be very bad. | 我还可以堕落得很深呢 |
[01:28] | -Cannot. -Oh yeah? | -吹牛 -你不信 |
[01:30] | -Uh-huh. -Watch this. | -不信 -看好了 |
[01:32] | I’m gonna drink milk right out of the carton. | 我要直接对嘴喝牛奶 |
[01:35] | Because I’m bad. | 因为我堕落了 |
[01:43] | Are you gonna swallow? | 你打算咽下去吗 |
[01:45] | Huh-uh. | 嗯嗯 |
[01:47] | -You wanna spit it out? -Mm-hmm. | -你打算吐出来吗 -嗯嗯 |
[01:54] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:56] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:57] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:00] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:02] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:03] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:06] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:10] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:13] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:15] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:17] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:20] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:22] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:23] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:26] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:29] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:32] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:37] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:52] | Mom, you wanna get that? | 老妈 你想去开门吗 |
[03:00] | Great! What’s next? | 太好了 还想让我怎么样 |
[03:02] | Making my own bed? | 我自己造张床吗 |
[03:08] | -Hey, Jo. -Why is your arm in a cast? | -嘿 乔 -你胳膊怎么打上石膏了 |
[03:10] | Oh, I broke my finger. | 噢 我手指摔断了 |
[03:12] | See, I was playing baseb… | 是这样的 我在打棒球… |
[03:14] | Okay, now back to me. | 好了 还是听我说吧 |
[03:17] | My mom says I have to go. | 我老妈非要让我去 |
[03:19] | To this stupid thing called cotillion. | 一种叫做沙龙舞的傻缺玩意 |
[03:21] | It’s a stupid class where they reach you manners | 说是那傻缺课程可以提高你的个人修养 |
[03:24] | and social graces. | 社交能力 |
[03:25] | And other stupid stuff. And there’s a stupid dance. | 以及其他什么傻缺能力 由于这个傻缺的舞蹈 |
[03:28] | And I have to bring a stupid date. | 我不得不找个傻缺的舞伴 |
[03:30] | So I thought of you. | 于是我就想到了你 |
[03:35] | Pass. Bye-bye now. | 我不去 拜拜了 |
[03:36] | Oh come on, Gabe. I think it’d be. | 噢 别这样 盖比 我觉着这个沙龙舞 |
[03:38] | A great idea for you to go to cotillion. | 对于你来说再合适不过了 |
[03:40] | Oh, now you show up. | 噢 现在你出现了 |
[03:44] | Come on, I’ll get you a little suit, | 别这样嘛 我给你弄套西服 |
[03:46] | we’ll get Jo a lovely corsage. | 然后我们再给乔弄个可爱的胸花 |
[03:48] | Trust me, you’ll love it. | 相信我 你会喜欢上的 |
[03:49] | Ever notice the things you say I’m gonna love | 以前你提到所以那些“我会喜欢”的东西 |
[03:52] | I never love? | 我有喜欢过吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[03:57] | Gabe’s looking forward to it. | 盖比会去的 |
[04:00] | See you tonight, stupid. | 今晚上再见 傻缺 |
[04:05] | Not that she needs any social graces. | 看来她还真需要提高社交能力 |
[04:07] | So I don’t have a say in this? | 难道我在这里一点发言权都没有吗 |
[04:10] | You’re just gonna force me to go? | 你就强行拉着我去了 |
[04:11] | Oh, sweetie, that’s part of the fun of being a parent. | 噢 宝贝 那也是作为父母的乐趣之一 |
[04:15] | Besides, I want at least one of my kids to have manners. | 另外 我希望至少我有一位孩子会懂得礼仪 |
[04:19] | Mom, we’re out of buns. | 老妈 热狗面包没了 |
[04:26] | Oh yeah, you’re going. | 不用商量了 你去定了 |
[04:35] | Okay, try this one. Open up. | 好了 试试这个 张嘴 |
[04:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:40] | Crunchy, | 脆脆的 |
[04:41] | And smooth. | 还很滑溜 |
[04:43] | It’s a corn chip with a scoop of peanut butter. | 那是玉米片加上一勺花生酱 |
[04:47] | I call it a corn butt. | 我叫它玉米酱 |
[04:52] | It’s good. | 味道不错 |
[04:53] | Needs a new name. | 但是名字得再取一个 |
[04:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:58] | What are you guys doing? | 你哥俩个啥呢 |
[04:59] | Testing snacks for the party. | 尝尝为派对准备的零食 |
[05:01] | Care for a… Butt chip? | 来尝尝…花生片 |
[05:06] | How about I handle the snacks? | 你看我来准备零食怎么样 |
[05:11] | Oh, um, Teddy? | 噢 泰迪 |
[05:12] | -Looking forward to the party? -Mm-hmm. | -很期待这个派对吧 -是啊 |
[05:15] | May I have the first dance? | 我能和你跳第一支舞吗 |
[05:17] | You have butt chip breath. | 你嘴里都是花生片味儿 |
[05:21] | I’ll go brush. | 我去刷牙了 |
[05:26] | I was being insulted and you should have defended me! | 我当时正在被人欺负 而你应该为我撑腰 |
[05:29] | I couldn’t… too busy being embarrassed by you. | 我撑不了…因为你把我陷于尴尬之地 |
[05:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:34] | Ask the woman who just got kicked out of the grocery store. | 去问那个被杂货店轰出来的女人 |
[05:40] | I was standing in the 15-items-or-less line. | 当时我在购物付款快速通道结账 |
[05:42] | -Just minding my own business… -With 17 items. | -在想着心事… -却拿着十七件商品 |
[05:47] | … When this crazy woman in line behind us. | …有个疯婆子在我们后面排队 |
[05:49] | Starts screaming at me to get out of line. | 然后就开始冲我喊 不让我在这个通道结账 |
[05:51] | Your mother handled it well though. | 此时你老妈处理得很好 |
[05:54] | Grabbed the pricing gun, scanned the woman’s face. | 抓起标价枪 就冲着那女人的脸一通狂扫 |
[05:58] | And through this entire ugly confrontation. | 在我和那个疯婆子的整个战斗中 |
[06:01] | Your father stood there, like an oaf, eating a donut. | 你爸爸就在那傻站着 像个白痴一样吃着甜甜圈 |
[06:06] | I was trying to get us down to 15 items. | 我在努力尝试把商品减到十五件 |
[06:10] | P.J., tell your father. | PJ 请转告你爸爸 |
[06:12] | That I will not be speaking to him. | 直到他为他懦弱的表现而道歉 |
[06:14] | Until he apologizes for not backing me up. | 我是不会再和他说话的 |
[06:19] | Okay. Teddy, tell your mother | 算你狠 泰迪 麻烦转告你妈妈 |
[06:21] | I will not apologize. | 我不会道歉的 |
[06:23] | And that I will not be speaking to her | 还有直到她不为她陷我于尴尬之地而道歉 |
[06:26] | Until she apologizes for embarrassing me. | 我也不会和她说话的 |
[06:32] | Whoa, glad I didn’t get that one. | 哇 还好我还没娶老婆呢 |
[06:39] | Good evening and welcome to cotillion. | 晚上好大家 欢迎来参加沙龙舞培训班 |
[06:45] | I am Mr. Krump. | 我是克伦普先生 |
[06:47] | And I am Mrs. Krump. | 我是克伦普夫人 |
[06:48] | And I am planning revenge on my mother. | 我一定要报复老妈 |
[06:52] | How are you this evening, Mr. Krump? | 今天晚上过得愉快吗 克伦普先生 |
[06:54] | Very well, thank you. And you, Mrs. Krump? | 非常好 谢谢 你呢 克伦普夫人 |
[06:57] | Oh, very well, Mr. Krump. Thank you. | 我也非常好 谢谢 克伦普先生 |
[07:01] | I have never hated two people so fast before. | 我对这俩人的憎恨之情油然而生 |
[07:07] | Now we’ll be learning the art. | 现在我们要学的是 |
[07:09] | Of complimenting one’s dinner partner. | 如何称赞某人的晚宴同伴 |
[07:12] | You look very lovely this evening, Mrs. Krump. | 克伦普夫人 您看起来美极了 |
[07:16] | And you look most handsome, Mr. Krump. | 你也看起来很英俊啊 克伦普先生 |
[07:20] | Now, children, your turn. Compliment your partners. | 现在 同学们 该你们了 称赞下你的同伴 |
[07:26] | Good evening, miss keener. | 晚上好 基纳小姐 |
[07:28] | Your eyes are as blue as the vein on Mrs. Krump’s leg. | 你的双眼犹如克伦普夫人大腿上的静脉一样蓝 |
[07:31] | Why, thank you, Mr. Duncan. | 谢谢夸奖 邓肯先生 |
[07:34] | And may I say your cast is as green. | 我必须要说下你的石膏 |
[07:37] | As the booger peeking out of Mr. Krump’s nose? | 犹如克伦普先生抠出来的鼻屎一样绿 |
[07:40] | Now, gentlemen, escort your ladies. | 现在 绅士们 护送你们的女士 |
[07:44] | To a table and take your seats. | 到桌旁就座 |
[07:50] | Now when dining, it is most important. | 当用餐时 正确使用餐具 |
[07:54] | To use the proper utensils. | 是最重要的 |
[07:57] | So pick up your smallest spoon. | 拿起你们最小的勺子 |
[07:59] | And enjoy some melon balls. | 来品尝下蜜瓜球吧 |
[08:03] | Here, miss keener, enjoy this. | 基纳小姐 尝尝这个 |
[08:09] | Exeellent technique, Mr. Duncan. | 技术不错啊 邓肯先生 |
[08:11] | But if you use your soup spoon. | 但如果你用下汤匙 |
[08:13] | You can have twice the enjoyment. | 你就能一下品尝两个了 |
[08:15] | Oh! | 噢 |
[08:18] | I believe I’ll give that a try. | 那我也试试 |
[08:24] | Oh ho ho! Oh ho ho. | 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[08:26] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[08:28] | Who did that? | 谁干的 |
[08:38] | Oh, what are you doing? | 噢 您干啥呢 |
[08:40] | Well, since I’m no longer talking to your mother, | 那个 自从我不再和你老妈说话后 |
[08:42] | I figured I’d sleep down here tonight. | 我想我今晚只能睡这里了 |
[08:45] | -Oh, I’m sorry. -I’ll be all right. | -噢 太惨了 -我没事的 |
[08:47] | I’m talking to the couch. | 我是说沙发太惨了 |
[08:51] | Next time you need your car insurance paid, | 下次你再需要给你车上保险时 |
[08:54] | Talk to the couch. | 和沙发说去 |
[08:57] | Uh, so, dad, | 呃 老爸 这么看来 |
[09:00] | Are you and mom still planning on going. | 明晚你和老妈依旧按计划来 |
[09:02] | To that hotel tomorrow night? | 去那酒店享受一晚吗 |
[09:04] | Not unless she apologizes. | 除非她先道歉 |
[09:06] | She will be doing nothing of the sort. | 她绝对不会道任何歉的 |
[09:10] | -I thought you weren’t talking to me. -I wasn’t. | -我还以为你不和我说话呢 -我没有 |
[09:13] | -You just did. -So did you. | -你就是说了 -你也和我说了 |
[09:15] | Well, this is nice. You’ve got a dialogue going. | 太完美了 你俩之间又有对话了 |
[09:21] | -Oaf. -Lunatic. | -白痴 -疯婆子 |
[09:25] | Oh, P.J., is is bad. | 噢 PJ 坏事了 |
[09:27] | If they don’t go to the hotel tomorrow night | 他们要是不去酒店 |
[09:28] | then we can’t have our party. | 咱们还怎么开派对啊 |
[09:29] | -Unless… -Unless what? | -除非… -除非什么 |
[09:32] | -Unless they… -Unless they what? | -除非他们… -除非他们什么 |
[09:35] | I got the ball rolling here. I can’t think of everything. | 我只能想到这里了 后面的想不出来了 |
[09:43] | Step and turn and dip. | 迈步 转身 下腰 |
[09:46] | And done. | 结束 |
[09:51] | Now let’s have a couple of students on the floor. | 现在我们请上来一组同学 |
[09:53] | To demonstrate the position. | 来示范下位置 |
[09:55] | How about. | 那就请上 |
[09:57] | The melon launchers? | 蜜瓜发射者吧 |
[10:03] | Now the gentleman… or in this case. | 现在请这位绅士…也就是 |
[10:06] | You… | 你… |
[10:07] | Holds his left hand thusly. | 握住他的左手 |
[10:10] | And his right hand. | 然后你的右手 |
[10:12] | Around the lady’s waist. | 搂住这位女士的腰部 |
[10:15] | All right, now move in a little closer. | 很好 现在你俩靠近点 |
[10:17] | She’s not going to bite. | 她又不咬人 |
[10:19] | Yes, but she will punch and kick. | 没错 但她会揍我和踢我 |
[10:22] | It’s true. I do that. | 这倒是实话 我的确可以做到 |
[10:24] | Move a little closer. | 再靠近点 |
[10:27] | Closer! There you go. | 快点 很好 |
[10:29] | All right, gentlemen, please address your partners. | 好了 绅士们 快和你们的同伴摆好姿势 |
[10:34] | This is weird. | 太诡异了 |
[10:38] | -It’s not so weird. -You like it? | -没啥诡异的 -你很享受这个 |
[10:41] | Yeah, kinda. | 是啊 有点儿 |
[10:43] | Ew! You like it. | 咿呦 你居然很享受 |
[10:46] | -So? -So it’s gross. | -那又怎样 -太恶心了 |
[10:49] | I don’t want to be your boyfriend. | 我才不要当你的男朋友 |
[10:51] | -I don’t want to be your girlfriend. -Good! | -我还不想当你的女朋友呢 -很好 |
[10:53] | -Good! -I’m outta here. | -很好 -我走了 |
[10:54] | Fine! | 随便 |
[10:58] | Don’t worry. He’ll be back. | 别着急 他会回来的 |
[11:00] | They always come back. | 他们总会乖乖地回来的 |
[11:03] | And regret it for the rest of their lives. | 然后就悔恨终身 |
[11:12] | Look, dad, | 听着 老爸 |
[11:14] | -I know you’re right. -And I know you’re right. | -我知道你是无辜的 -我也知道 |
[11:17] | But at the end of the day would you rather be right… | 但到一天结束之时 你是喜欢无辜呢 |
[11:20] | Or would you rather be happy? | 还是喜欢开心呢 |
[11:24] | -Well… -Happy. | -那个… -开心 |
[11:26] | The answer’s happy. | 答案是开心 |
[11:30] | All you have to do is just apologize to mom. | 而您所要做的就是向老妈去道歉 |
[11:33] | And if you can’t do it for yourself, | 求您放下架子 |
[11:36] | Do it for the kids. | 就当是为了孩子们 |
[11:45] | All right, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 给你们个面子 |
[11:47] | Attaboy, dad. | 这就对了 老爸 |
[11:48] | Yeah yeah yeah. | 耶 耶 耶 |
[11:50] | And besides, you should be used to apologizing to mom by now. | 话说 您应该已经习惯去和老妈道歉了 |
[11:53] | You’ve done it like 100 times. | 反正您好像已经做过一百次一样 |
[11:58] | I have, haven’t I? | 是吗 我有吗 |
[12:01] | That makes the score mom 100, dad nothing. | 我向你妈道了一百次歉 而我没得到过任何道歉 |
[12:06] | Dad, I said like 100 to nothing. | 老爸 我说像是道过一百次歉一样 |
[12:08] | Maybe it’s 200 to nothing, we don’t know. | 也许都有两百次了 只是我们不知道而已 |
[12:12] | Don’t listen to him, just go go go! | 别听他瞎扯 快去吧 快 快 快 |
[12:14] | For the kids. | 就当为了孩子们 |
[12:16] | I’m not apologizing. | 我不去道歉了 |
[12:19] | I’m right. | 我就是无辜的 |
[12:21] | And you know what? After today. | 我告诉你们 今天过后 |
[12:23] | The score is going to be mom 100, | 我将会把比分扳为一百 |
[12:25] | Dad 1. | 比一 |
[12:32] | -What just happened here? -You blew it. | -到底怎么回事 -你给搞砸了 |
[12:34] | You started using numbers. | 你又开始扯上数字了 |
[12:37] | Stupid math. | 可恶的数学 |
[12:39] | Now we’re gonna have to cancel the party. | 如今咱们只能取消派对了 |
[12:42] | No, we can’t do that. It’s too late. | 不成 现在太晚了 |
[12:44] | I’ll just have to talk to mom and get her to apologize. | 我还是去说服老妈去道歉吧 |
[12:46] | It won’t be easy, but I can do it. | 虽然前方荆棘丛生 但我会勇往直前的 |
[12:48] | -Fortunately we have a special bond. -Mmm. | -毕竟是亲骨肉 -没错 |
[12:53] | -Mom… -I’m not apologizing. | -老妈… -我是不会去道歉的 |
[12:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:05] | Okay, P.J., try one more time. | 好了 PJ 再试一遍 |
[13:06] | -Okay, Charlie, what’s the matter? -I’m sad. | -好了 查莉 你怎么了 -我伤心了 |
[13:10] | Why are you sad, Charlie? | 查莉 为什么伤心呢 |
[13:12] | Mommy and daddy fight. | 妈咪和爹地吵架了 |
[13:14] | Yes, good job, Charlie. | 好啊 真棒 查莉 |
[13:16] | Just try not to say it with a smile. You’re sad. | 试下不要面带笑容的说 因为你很伤心 |
[13:18] | Let us feel your pain. | 一定要入戏 |
[13:20] | -She’s two. -So she can’t give us a good performance? | -她才两岁 -就不能演的敬业点吗 |
[13:25] | All right, Charlie, | 好吧 查莉 |
[13:26] | work your magic so we can have our party. | 施展你的魔力 让我们的派对回来吧 |
[13:28] | -All right. -Okay. | -好了 -好了 |
[13:29] | -Come on. -Okay. | -准备好 -好的 |
[13:31] | Mom, dad, get in here. | 老妈 老爸 快进来 |
[13:33] | -What’s going on? -Everything okay? | -怎么了 -没事吧 |
[13:36] | Charlie seems very upset. | 查莉好像不高兴了 |
[13:39] | Charlie, tell mommy and daddy what’s the matter. | 查莉 告诉妈咪和爹地怎么了 |
[13:41] | Party. | 派对 |
[13:44] | Party! | 派对 |
[13:45] | Why does she keep saying party? | 为什么她一直在说派对 |
[13:48] | Just stop focusing on what she just said. | 不要在乎她说的什么 |
[13:51] | Focus on what she said before, | 在乎下她刚才说的 |
[13:53] | Which was “I sad. | 她刚才说的“我很伤心 |
[13:57] | Mommy and daddy fight.” | 妈咪和爹地吵架了” |
[13:58] | Yeah, and then she said, “I just wish they’d make up. | 没错 她又说“我好希望他们能和好 |
[14:01] | And go to the romantic suite at the hotel.” | 可以去那套超浪漫的套房度假” |
[14:06] | -You said all that? -Party! | -那都是你说的 -派对 |
[14:18] | Hi, welcome to the party. | 嗨 欢迎欢迎 |
[14:20] | Little change of plans. You want to go around the house. | 计划有变 你们要去房子那边 |
[14:23] | To that window over there and climb in through the basement. | 的窗户那里 然后从窗户爬进地下室 |
[14:26] | My mom and dad are home. | 我爸妈在家呢 |
[14:27] | So this is going to be a quiet party. | 这是一场无声的派对 |
[14:29] | We’re not gonna make any noise. | 我们不能弄出任何声音 |
[14:31] | Now go have fun. | 现在去好好玩吧 |
[14:37] | Hi, little change of plans. | 嗨 计划有变 |
[14:48] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[14:53] | Yes, Bob? | 怎么了 鲍伯 |
[14:59] | Where’s the couch? | 沙发哪去了 |
[15:01] | Oh, that old thing you’ve been sleeping on? | 就是你以前睡过的那老古董吗 |
[15:05] | I sent it out to be cleaned. | 我送出去清理了 |
[15:09] | You know, usually when they clean a couch, | 不觉着清理沙发 |
[15:12] | They clean it when it’s still in the home. | 只需要在房间里清理就够了吗 |
[15:16] | Well, couch cleaners-to-go takes it to go. | 这个嘛 清理人员想弄走 就弄走了 |
[15:23] | I guess they have some sort of special process. | 我猜可能会有特殊清理程序的 |
[15:30] | Very well, | 那好吧 |
[15:31] | I guess I’ll be sleeping on the couch in the basement then. | 看来我只能睡在地下室的沙发了 |
[15:33] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 是吗 恐怕也不成了 |
[15:38] | They were having a two-for-one special. | 他们有买一送一活动 |
[15:43] | You think you’re so smart. There’s an air mattress in the garage. | 别自作聪明了 别忘了车库里有个气垫床 |
[15:46] | Popped it! | 扔了 |
[15:55] | Hey! Hey, party animals. | 嘿 嘿 派对之王们 |
[15:57] | Here’s a pen and paper, chat amongst yourselves. | 这是纸笔 记住要用这东西交流 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:02] | What?! | 你 |
[16:05] | What did I say?! Vibrate only! | 我怎么说的 调成震动 |
[16:09] | Emmett! Emmett, take the change out of your pockets. | 埃米特 埃米特 把你兜里的零钱掏出来 |
[16:12] | Oh, right. | 噢 好的 |
[16:15] | Oh! | 噢 |
[16:18] | Dad’s coming! | 老爸来了 |
[16:19] | Everybody into my room. Go go go. | 大家都撤回我的房间 快 快 |
[16:22] | Go go go! | 快 快 快 |
[16:25] | Ahhh! | 啊 |
[16:34] | Everything okay down here? | 楼下没事吧 |
[16:35] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 没事 我们挺好的 |
[16:38] | I mean, yeah, we’re fine. | 我是说 没事 我们挺好的 |
[16:39] | -I thought I heard noises. -No no. | -我刚才好像听见有什么动静 -没有 |
[16:42] | No. No noises down here, dad. | 根本没什么动静啊 老爸 |
[16:44] | Just down to the brother and sister getting along. | 只是兄妹间叙叙旧 |
[16:48] | Ow. | 嗷 |
[16:57] | Hey, hon… what? | 嘿 亲… 怎么回事 |
[16:59] | Why aren’t you dressed for cotillion? | 你怎么没去跳沙龙舞 |
[17:00] | I’m not going. Jo and I had a fight. | 我不去了 我和乔吵架了 |
[17:03] | -What happened? -They made us dance really close. | -为什么事啊 -他们让我们跳舞要离近点 |
[17:07] | And she liked it! It was gross. | 而乔居然很享受这个 好恶心啊 |
[17:12] | Well, one day you’ll feel different. | 只有一天就让你崩溃了 |
[17:15] | Then 20 years will go by. | 你可想而知那二十年周而复始 |
[17:18] | And it will be gross all over again. | 的恶心你 是什么滋味了 |
[17:26] | Gabe, Jo’s here. | 盖比 乔来了 |
[17:36] | -Gabe! -I’m sorry, what? | -盖比 -抱歉 你说什么 |
[17:38] | I said give me my stupid flower, stupid. | 我说给快给我那傻缺的花儿 你个傻缺 |
[17:49] | Wow. | 哇 |
[17:50] | Not so gross now, huh? | 现在不恶心了 是不 |
[17:54] | Just wait. | 等她回来 |
[18:08] | Is there anything I can get you, miss keener? | 还有什么能补偿给您的吗 基纳小姐 |
[18:11] | I mean besides a refund… which I can’t get you. | 除了退款…那个我不能补偿 |
[18:17] | I’m just here to pass the class. | 我只是想上完这课程 |
[18:23] | Good evening, miss keener. | 晚上好 基纳小姐 |
[18:25] | What are you doing here, stupid? | 傻缺 你来干嘛 |
[18:27] | May I have this dance? | 能请你跳支舞吗 |
[19:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:05] | That was… | 刚才真是… |
[19:07] | Okay. | 算了 |
[19:08] | Dinner, everyone, dinner. | 晚餐开始了 大家 |
[19:17] | -I have a surprise for you. -Really? What is it? | -我给你个惊喜 -是吗 什么惊喜 |
[19:20] | I put some earthworms into Mrs. Krump’s salad. | 我往克伦普夫人的沙拉里放了几只蚯蚓 |
[19:23] | And she should be finding them right about… | 我想她现在应该… |
[19:28] | Now. | 发现了 |
[19:32] | Oh, miss keener, you are a delight. | 噢 基纳小姐 你真是我的开心果 |
[19:39] | Bob! Where is he? | 鲍伯 死哪去了 |
[19:47] | What? For heaven’s sakes. | 什么 又抽什么疯呢 |
[20:01] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[20:05] | Fine. I’m sorry, okay? | 好了 对不起 成了吧 |
[20:09] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[20:11] | I didn’t hear you. | 我没听见 |
[20:13] | Don’t make me say it again. | 别让我再说第二遍了 |
[20:15] | No no no, I mean I really didn’t hear you. | 不是不是 我是说我真没听见你说什么 |
[20:18] | I think my ears froze. | 我耳朵好像冻僵了 |
[20:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:24] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[20:26] | And I behaved badly in the grocery store. | 我在杂货店的表现很差劲 |
[20:28] | And I shouldn’t have embarrassed you. | 我也不应该让你难堪 |
[20:31] | Man, this is hard. | 天啊 这说起来太困难了 |
[20:33] | I don’t know how you’ve done it 162 times. | 我都不知道你是怎么完成162次的 |
[20:38] | It’s because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[20:41] | Mmm, I love you. | 嗯 我也爱你 |
[20:44] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[20:52] | You know there’s a secret party going on downstairs? | 你知道有个地下派对在进行吧 |
[20:54] | Yeah, of course I do. | 是啊 我当然知道了 |
[20:56] | You know we’re gonna have to punish them? | 看来咱俩要教训教训他们了 |
[20:59] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我来打头阵 |
[21:04] | Mom, dad, we get it. | 老妈 老爸 我们知错了 |
[21:05] | Okay, we’re sorry. We’ll never do it again. | 好了 对不起啊 我们不会再犯了 |
[21:09] | -Haven’t we been punished enough? -Sprinkler? | -这样惩罚我们还不够吗 -洒舞 |
[21:11] | Oh, sprinkler, yes, definitely. | 噢对 洒舞 来一段 |
[21:14] | -Whoosh, whoosh… -No! | -天啊 天啊… -不要啊 |
[21:23] | Hi, Charlie. So finally tried doing something bad. | 嗨 查莉 不要抱有侥幸心理干坏事 |
[21:27] | It didn’t turn out so good. | 结果不会如愿以偿的 |
[21:30] | I got punished. | 我被惩罚惨了 |
[21:32] | -Running man. -Running man? | -鬼步舞 -鬼步舞 |
[21:39] | Yep, and I’m still being punished. | 没错 惩罚还在继续 |
[21:42] | So always try and be a good girl, because if not… | 所以要时刻保持乖乖女的形象 不然就… |
[21:46] | Gooseneck! | 鹅颈舞 |
[21:49] | Yeah, good luck, Charlie. | 好了 祝你好运吧 查莉 |
[21:59] | So elegant, so poised. | 如此高雅 如此镇定 |
[22:03] | Such sophistication. | 真是太有教养了 |
[22:05] | Our finest pupil ever, Mrs. Krump. | 克伦普夫人 这是我们最得意的门生 |
[22:18] | Uh-oh. | 坏了 |
[22:24] | She’s the last of the Duncan kids, right, Mrs. Krump? | 克伦普夫人 她就是邓肯家最后的一个孩子了吧 |
[22:27] | One can only hope, Mr. Krump. | 希望如此 克伦普先生 |