时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | –Hey, honey. -Hi. | -嘿 亲爱的 -嗨 |
[00:10] | -What you got there? -Oh, it’s a wonderful painting | -你拿的什么东西 -噢 是一幅画 |
[00:13] | by an up-and-coming artist named, | 以一位明日之星所命名的 |
[00:14] | huh, Amy Duncan. | 正是鄙人 艾米·邓肯 |
[00:17] | That’s right. Hey, you had your first art class tonight. | 说得好 嘿 你的第一节艺术课不是在今晚吗 |
[00:20] | -How’d that go? -I don’t know, you tell me. | -学得怎么样啊 -不好说 还是你来告诉我吧 |
[00:22] | Ba-bam. | 震世之作 |
[00:26] | -What is it? -It’s obvious. | -画的什么东西 -再明显不过了 |
[00:32] | Oh! Oh, I know. It’s three eggs in a nest. | 噢 我知道了 是一个鸟巢里放了三个鸡蛋 |
[00:36] | No, wait. No, it’s a baked potato with three pats of butter. | 不对 不对 是一块烤白薯和三块黄油 |
[00:41] | Dad, you see that in every painting. | 老爸 你看什么画都说那个 |
[00:43] | Oh, I think it’s baby chicks eating out of a football. | 噢 我觉着像雏鸡们在啃足球 |
[00:49] | Lemons, okay? | 是柠檬 好不 |
[00:51] | It’s a bowl of lemons. | 我画的是一碗柠檬 |
[00:53] | Oh. | 噢 |
[00:56] | You people have no appreciation for art. | 你们这帮人就不会欣赏艺术 |
[00:58] | Oh, come on, honey. Honey. | 噢 别生气啊 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[01:00] | -What? -Come on, you know what they say… | -干吗 -别生气 古话说得好… |
[01:02] | If life gives you a bowl of lemons… | 如果生活给了你一碗柠檬… |
[01:04] | That’s not very well painted… | 不是让你来画画的… |
[01:08] | Then you should make… make dinner? | 而是让你来…做晚饭的 |
[01:13] | Good save, dad. | 说得真好啊 老爸 |
[01:19] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:21] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:22] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:25] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:27] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:29] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:32] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:35] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:39] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:41] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:42] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:45] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:47] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:48] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:51] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:54] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:58] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:02] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:19] | -Hey, guys. -What are you doing here? | -嘿哥俩好啊 -你怎么来了 |
[02:21] | Did you come to see me sign up for the battle of the bands? | 你是来看我报名参加乐队比赛的吗 |
[02:23] | Or maybe Teddy bear is here to see me. | 也许泰迪妹子是来看我的 |
[02:28] | Okay, so the topic is | 是吗 难道比赛的主题就是 |
[02:29] | “insane reasons why Teddy’s at the mall.” | “泰迪现身商场的几大疯狂猜想”吗 |
[02:32] | No no no, i’m here to sign up for battle of the bands. | 算了 不扯了 我来这里也是为了参加比赛的 |
[02:36] | -You have a band? -Yes, I do. | -你有乐队吗 -有的 |
[02:38] | My friend Skyler and I have been working on some music. | 我的朋友斯凯勒和我玩过一段时间音乐 |
[02:41] | Oh no… Spencer. | 噢 不会吧… 是斯宾塞 |
[02:43] | Man, if he’s in this thing, we are toast. | 老兄 如果他也来参加 那我们就输定了 |
[02:45] | He’s a complete package with the singing, the dancing and the sparkly smiling. | 说的没错 他在唱歌 跳舞 微笑上均天赋异禀 |
[02:51] | Excuse me. Hey, guys. | 对不起 嘿 大家好吗 |
[02:54] | -Hey. -Mm-hmm. | -嘿 -还不错 |
[02:55] | So you’re… you’re… you have a band now? | 看来现在你有…你有…你有乐队了 |
[02:58] | -No, I’m gonna perform alone. -Huh. | -没有 我准备一个人来表演 -是吗 |
[03:01] | Because this is battle of the bands | 但这是乐队比赛 |
[03:03] | and I’m pretty sure the word “band” implies group, | 而且我很确定“乐队”这个词暗指是一个团体 |
[03:06] | I.E., more than one. | 换而言之 要一人以上 |
[03:07] | I mean, I could be wrong, | 我是说 可能是我错了 |
[03:08] | but I don’t… don’t think so. | 但是我…不这么认为 |
[03:13] | Actually, I called and they said I could perform alone… | 其实 我打电话问过 他们说我可以一个人表演… |
[03:15] | Something about drawing a bigger crowd. | 表演一些引人注目的节目 |
[03:18] | No, I don’t know. | 我还不知道要表演什么 |
[03:19] | I should get back in line, so good luck. | 我还是回去排队吧 祝你们好运 |
[03:24] | You know something? His teeth were not that sparkly. | 你发现了吗 他的牙并不是那么闪亮嘛 |
[03:28] | That’s just what I was thinking. | 我早就发现了 |
[03:30] | Dude, we’re gonna win this thing because we are so insane. | 老兄 我们会胜利的 因为我们是如此的给力 |
[03:32] | -We’re so insane. Fist bump. -Up top. | -我们最给力了 碰下拳 -击下掌 |
[03:33] | -Fist… fist bump. Up top. -Up top. Fist bump. | -碰 碰拳 击掌 -击掌 碰拳 |
[03:36] | Okay, stop stop stop. | 好了 先停下 先停下 |
[03:37] | We’ve done this before. Oh, wait. | 我们之前有做过啊 噢 等下 |
[03:44] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[03:47] | What you got there? | 手里拿的什么东西 |
[03:49] | A brand-new mytab. My best friend Lucas gave it to me. | 全新的平板电脑 我的好朋友卢卡斯给我的 |
[03:53] | Lucas? Never heard of him. How long have you guys been best friends? | 卢卡斯 没听过啊 你俩是好朋友多久了 |
[03:56] | Since 3:00 today when he gave me this mytab. | 自从今天三点他给我平板电脑后 |
[04:01] | Sounds like he’s trying to buy your friendship. | 感觉像他在用金钱买你的友谊 |
[04:03] | Well, it worked. | 是吗 那他得逞了 |
[04:06] | Well, it’s too expensive a gift. | 好了 这个礼物太昂贵了 |
[04:08] | -You’re gonna have to give it back. -What? Why? | -你还是快去还给他了吧 -什么 为什么 |
[04:12] | You shouldn’t choose your friends because of the stuff they have. | 你不能以物取人 以物会友 |
[04:15] | Now how would you like it if people only liked you | 如果某人只因为你有好东西而和你做朋友 |
[04:17] | because you had nice things? | 你乐意吗 |
[04:18] | Why don’t I keep this and we’ll test your theory? | 不如我先留着它 然后咱们再验证你的理论 |
[04:21] | Gabe, if you won’t give it back, I will. | 盖比 如果你不还 我去还 |
[04:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | Fine, dad. I don’t need this thing. | 好吧 老爸 我不再需要这玩意了 |
[04:32] | I have plenty of other great games to play with. | 我还有其他好玩的 |
[04:36] | Like this. | 比如这个 |
[04:43] | You disgust me. | 什么烂玩意 |
[04:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:55] | -Shall we? -Shall we what? | -可以了吗 -什么可以了吗 |
[04:57] | Rehearse the song. | 排练歌曲 |
[04:59] | -Oh! Right. -Yeah. | -噢 想起来了 -好了 |
[05:02] | Duh! What else would we do? Airhead! | 我们还能做什么呢 我脑抽了 |
[05:07] | -Shall we? -Shall we what? | -可以了吗 -什么可以了吗 |
[05:10] | Oh! One, two, | 噢 一 二 |
[05:13] | one, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[05:15] | I’ve been holding on | 我会静静等待 |
[05:18] | Till I see your face | 直到看见你的脸庞 |
[05:21] | Been there and gone | 来去更迭 |
[05:24] | And I own my mistakes | 全是我的错 |
[05:27] | Time stands still… | 时间静止… |
[05:30] | I like girls who are hot hot hot | 我爱的女孩要辣 辣 辣 |
[05:33] | Better than girls who are not not not… | 和不辣的女孩说拜 拜 拜… |
[05:37] | Excuse me! | 停一下 |
[05:38] | Excuse me! | 停一下 |
[05:40] | Guys, we are trying to rehearse! | 你们俩 我们正准备排练呢 |
[05:42] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[05:46] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[05:48] | -I’m… I’m P.J. -I’m Skyler. | -我是…我是PJ -我是斯凯勒 |
[05:50] | -I’m Emmett. -Maybe you guys should go rehearse somewhere else? | -我是埃米特 -也许你们俩应该去别处排练去 |
[05:55] | -Or we could. -Skyler dear, a word. | -或者咱们去别处 -亲爱的斯凯勒 借一步说话 |
[05:59] | See, we were here first, | 听着 咱们先来的 |
[06:01] | so if anyone’s leaving, it’s them. | 如果非要有人离开的话 那就是他们 |
[06:03] | Now you have to back me up on this, okay? | 现在你要全力支持我 明白吗 |
[06:05] | -Got it. -Okay. | -明白 -好的 |
[06:06] | -We were here first. -Yeah! | -我们先来的 -没错 |
[06:08] | -And we’re not leaving. -Yeah! | -我们是不会走的 -没错 |
[06:10] | -We’re not leaving either. -Yeah! | -我们也不走 -没错 |
[06:11] | Okay, only after I say stuff. | 好了 你需要呼应的是我 |
[06:13] | Got it. | 明白 |
[06:15] | Skyler, let’s go. We have a contest to win. | 斯凯勒 咱们走 咱们去把比赛赢下来 |
[06:18] | Yeah, well, so do we. | 没错 我们也是 |
[06:23] | I wanna know what you dream | 我想知道你的梦想 |
[06:26] | I wanna know what you wish… | 我想知道你的愿望… |
[06:28] | I like girls who are hot hot hot | 我爱的女孩要辣 辣 辣 |
[06:30] | Better than girls who are not not not | 和不辣的女孩说拜 拜 拜 |
[06:34] | I wanna know if you care! | 我想知道你是否关心 |
[06:39] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[06:44] | Hello, Mrs. Dabney. | 您好 达布尼太太 |
[06:54] | Look at us, Charlie. Aren’t we a couple of artists? | 快瞧瞧咱俩 查莉 像不像艺术界的双娇啊 |
[06:57] | We are. Come here. | 那是当然的了 过来 |
[07:00] | Oh, that’s my girl. | 噢 好闺女 |
[07:02] | Now what is this? | 我画的这是什么 |
[07:04] | -A tree. -A tree. It is a tree. | -一棵树 -没错 就是一棵树 |
[07:07] | Okay. Now what are you painting? | 好了 你在画什么呢 |
[07:11] | -Tree. -A tree? | -树 -树吗 |
[07:13] | No, honey, mommy’s is a tree, | 不对 宝贝 妈妈我画的才是树 |
[07:15] | yours is just a bunch of squiggly lines, okay? | 你画的是一堆曲线 是吧 |
[07:18] | Okay, but you know what? | 好了 你知道吗 |
[07:20] | We’re gonna put it on the wall anyway. | 我们还是会把它挂在墙上的 |
[07:22] | Put it right there. | 就放在这 |
[07:25] | A tree. | 这是树 |
[07:27] | I don’t think so. | 谁信啊 |
[07:31] | Bob honey, could you clean up Charlie? | 鲍伯 你能帮查莉收拾一下吗 |
[07:33] | I live for it. | 那是我的天职 |
[07:40] | Val! Oh my goodness. What a surprise. | 瓦珥 我的观音菩萨 怎么是你 |
[07:43] | -Please please, come in. -I came to talk to you about art class. | -快请进 -我前来是想和你谈谈艺术课的事情 |
[07:47] | -Yeah. -As you can probably tell by my aura… | -好的 -从我身上的感觉不难看出 |
[07:50] | …I bring bad news. | …我带来了坏消息 |
[07:52] | -What? What is it? -Come. | -什么 什么坏消息 -过来 |
[07:56] | Amy, I have been teaching art for many years, | 艾米 我教授艺术课已多年了 |
[08:00] | and I’ve always believed that everybody | 我一直深信每个人 |
[08:03] | has artistic ability, no matter how deeply buried. | 都是有艺术才能的 不论他隐藏的有多深 |
[08:08] | And then I met you. | 直到我遇见了你 |
[08:14] | What? You don’t think I have talent? | 什么 你认为我没有天赋吗 |
[08:17] | Oh! Your words, not mine. | 噢 这可是你说的 不是我说的 |
[08:21] | Although if I were to use words, | 如果非要让我说 |
[08:24] | I’d choose those. | 我也会这么说的 |
[08:27] | Well, uh, give me another chance. | 这个 呃 能再给我一次机会吗 |
[08:29] | What is that?! Oh! | 那是什么 天啊 |
[08:32] | It’s glorious! | 简直是神作啊 |
[08:34] | What passion! What vibrancy! | 激情迸发 充满活力 |
[08:37] | Oh, Amy, you paint with a joy | 噢 艾米 你这种快乐式作画 |
[08:41] | that’s almost childlike. | 看起来天真烂漫 |
[08:43] | -Well, actually… -It’s genius! | -这个嘛 其实… -真是绝了 |
[08:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:48] | This is what you should be focusing on… | 这就是你以后要发展的方向… |
[08:51] | Abstract work. | 抽象派 |
[08:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:54] | I call it… “Tree.” | 我要表现的是…“树” |
[09:05] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[09:07] | -Is Teddy here? -Actually, she’s not home yet. | -泰迪在吗 -其实 她还没回来呢 |
[09:09] | -Come on in. -Thanks. | -请进吧 -谢谢 |
[09:13] | Oh, I liked your song yesterday. | 噢 我很喜欢你们昨天的歌 |
[09:15] | Oh! Oh, thanks. | 噢 噢 谢谢 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I like it too. | 是啊 我也喜欢 |
[09:19] | No, I mean I liked your song too. | 不是 我是说我也喜欢你们的歌 |
[09:21] | Well, I… I didn’t really hear it, | 其实 我…我没怎么听到 |
[09:23] | but I like… your hair. | 但我喜欢…你的秀发 |
[09:28] | Thanks. I like your hair too. | 谢谢 我也喜欢你的秀发 |
[09:33] | It must be nice for your girlfriend | 能有一头像你这么好的秀发的男友 |
[09:35] | to have a boyfriend who has such great hair. | 你的女友一定很幸运 |
[09:39] | I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我没有女友 |
[09:41] | -Oh, that’s too bad. -Yeah. | -噢 太悲剧了 -是啊 |
[09:43] | But, umm… | 但是 呃… |
[09:46] | If you want to tell your boyfriend | 如果你告诉你的男友 |
[09:48] | that I don’t have a girlfriend, | 我没有女友的话 |
[09:50] | I’m cool with that. | 我也不会介意的 |
[09:54] | I don’t have a boyfriend. | 我没有男友 |
[09:56] | Bummer. | 惨剧啊 |
[10:01] | -Sorry I’m late. -Oh, no problem. | -抱歉我迟到了 -噢 没事的 |
[10:04] | -P.J.’s been keeping me company. – Sorry about that too. | -PJ陪着我呢 -同样对那抱歉 |
[10:07] | All right. Come on, let’s rehearse. | 好了 来吧 排练去 |
[10:10] | Hey, don’t bother us. | 嘿 别打扰我们 |
[10:12] | Yeah, don’t bother us. | 没错 别打扰我们 |
[10:23] | Dad, this is Gabe’s dad. | 老爸 这是盖比的爸爸 |
[10:29] | -Hey, I’m Bob. -Nice to meet you. I’m Bruce. | -嘿 我叫鲍伯 -幸会 我叫布鲁斯 |
[10:32] | Wow, this is… | 哇 这真是… |
[10:35] | This is quite the room you’ve got here. | 你这房间还真不赖 |
[10:37] | -Yeah. -Oh man! | -是啊 -噢 天啊 |
[10:39] | -Star squadron? -Yeah yeah, I’ve got kind of a thing | -星球中队 -没错 没错 我这里有一些 |
[10:43] | -for old arcade games. – Wow. | -老式的电子游戏 -哇 |
[10:45] | You know, if I had a trayful of tacos and a root beer, | 知道吗 如果再来一大盘玉米饼和一杯根汁汽水 |
[10:48] | this would be like High School all over again. | 那就完全像重返高中岁月了 |
[10:50] | Albert, can I get | 艾伯特 能弄上来点 |
[10:52] | a trayful of tacos and some root beer? Thanks. | 一大盘玉米饼和一杯根汁汽水吗 谢了 |
[10:55] | You’re kidding, right? | 你和我开玩笑呢吧 |
[10:57] | I never kid about tacos, Bob. | 我从来不开玉米饼的玩笑 鲍伯 |
[11:01] | I was just about to watch the game. | 我刚才正想看比赛呢 |
[11:08] | You wanna join me? | 想一起看吗 |
[11:14] | Oh, this is awesome! | 噢 真是太爽了 |
[11:17] | Oh oh oh, Bob, what was it you wanted to talk to me about? | 噢 噢 噢 鲍伯 你找我什么事来着 |
[11:20] | Oh, I just wanted to… | 噢 我是想… |
[11:21] | Oh! Here comes the taco boat. | 噢 玉米船来了 |
[11:24] | Umm, I… | 呃 我… |
[11:26] | I-I… I just wanted to say how happy I am | 我…我只是想告诉你我有多开心 |
[11:29] | that Gabe and Lucas and you and me | 盖比和卢卡斯 你和我 |
[11:32] | -are best friends. -Oh. | -都成了好朋友 -噢 |
[11:45] | Gabe, I thought it over, | 盖比 经过我再三考虑 |
[11:51] | -and here. -Y-you’re gonna let me keep it? | -还给你 -你…你让我留着了 |
[11:53] | Why’d you change your mind? | 你怎么改变主意了 |
[11:55] | Because I’m not an unreasonable man. | 因为我不是一个蛮不讲理的人 |
[11:57] | In fact, I’m so not unreasonable, | 事实上 我相当通情达理 |
[12:00] | I accepted one myself. | 我也给自己弄了一个 |
[12:03] | Not-not… not that I’m complaining, | 不不…我不是抱怨 |
[12:06] | but you’re sending me some mixed messages here. | 只是你向我传达了一种错综复杂的信息 |
[12:11] | I like to think of them as flexible messages. | 我更愿意称之为柔性信息 |
[12:16] | You saw the den, didn’t you? | 你去他们家了 是不是 |
[12:17] | I had two trays of tacos. | 我吃了两大盘玉米饼 |
[12:20] | And we’re gonna have more this Sunday, | 这周日还会有更多的 |
[12:22] | because we got invited over to watch the football game. | 因为我们又约好了一起看比赛 |
[12:25] | Welcome to the dark side. | 欢迎投靠黑暗势力 |
[12:27] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们一直在等待着你 |
[12:39] | Oh, Spencer, have you seen Skyler anywhere? | 噢 斯宾塞 你看见斯凯勒了吗 |
[12:42] | Nope, but it’s almost time for me to win… | 没有 不过我快到胜利的终点了… |
[12:44] | I mean compete in battle of the bands, | 我是说去乐队比赛 |
[12:48] | -so I should get going. -Right. | -那么我先走了 -好的 |
[12:50] | Thanks for your help. | 多谢帮助 |
[12:52] | Clump nugget. | 你个混蛋 |
[12:54] | Oh, Skyler, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you. | 噢 斯凯勒 你在这呢 我正在找你呢 |
[12:57] | Oh, I was in the photo booth. | 噢 我在照大头贴呢 |
[12:59] | Yup yup, I see that now. | 是啊 是啊 我现在知道了 |
[13:00] | Come on, we have to get going. It’s almost time for us to go… | 好了 咱们该走了 是时间该… |
[13:03] | Actually, I don’t want to do the contest anymore. | 其实 我不想参加比赛了 |
[13:06] | -What? Why not? -Well, because… | -什么 为什么 -这个 因为… |
[13:09] | I don’t want to compete against my boyfriend. | 我不想和我的男朋友对抗竞争 |
[13:11] | Boyfriend? Who’s your boyfriend? | 男朋友 谁是你的男朋友 |
[13:17] | No. No. No! | 不会吧 不会吧 不会吧 |
[13:20] | Yes yes yes. | 会的 会的 会的 |
[13:30] | And so you guys are a couple? | 这么说你俩恋爱的 |
[13:33] | That’s right, P.J.’S my dude. | 没错 PJ是我男友 |
[13:35] | -And Skyler’s my lady. -Mm-hmm. | -斯凯勒是我的女友 -嗯 |
[13:37] | And Teddy’s gonna hurl. | 我要快吐了 |
[13:40] | Wha… so that’s why you don’t want to do battle of the bands? | 这就是你为什么不参加比赛了 |
[13:43] | -Because you’re a couple? -That’s right, | -因为你们恋爱了 -没错 |
[13:45] | ’cause competing against each other would not be good for our relationship. | 因为这些竞争对抗不利于我俩关系的发展 |
[13:47] | -But what about our song? -You can sing it. | -那咱俩的歌怎么办 -你可以独唱 |
[13:50] | -But it’s a duet. -So? | -但那是合唱曲目 -那又怎样 |
[13:51] | So I can’t “du-et” without you. | 所以我不能没有你来进行合唱 |
[13:54] | -Hey, guys. What’s going on? -Hey, man. | -嘿 大家 怎么了 -嘿 老兄 |
[13:56] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. P.J. And Skyler are a couple | 我来告诉你怎么了 PJ和斯凯勒谈恋爱了 |
[13:59] | and now they don’t want to do battle of the bands. | 现在他们不想比赛了 |
[14:01] | What? After all our hard work? | 什么 难道就这么前功尽弃了 |
[14:03] | I even asked my mom to come. | 我还邀请了我老妈来看 |
[14:05] | Well, sorry to disappoint her. | 那就对不起让她失望了 |
[14:07] | Oh no, it’s okay. She said no. | 噢 没事的 反正她拒绝了我的邀请 |
[14:13] | Come on. Come on, Charlie. | 来啊 来啊 查莉 |
[14:16] | -One painting for mama? -I tired. | -再给妈妈画幅画 -我累了 |
[14:20] | Okay, come on, Charlie. Just one little painting | 好吧 不如这样 查莉 再画一小下 |
[14:22] | and you can go back to sleep. | 我就让你回去睡觉 |
[14:26] | Hey, what’s Charlie doing up? | 嘿 查莉怎么起来了 |
[14:28] | I just put her down for a nap. | 我刚把她安顿好去睡觉 |
[14:29] | Oh, well, I guess she just got her second wind. | 噢 我猜她又恢复精神了 |
[14:32] | I tired. | 我累了 |
[14:33] | Don’t know where that came from. | 我不知道她说的是什么 |
[14:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:38] | What’s going on? Why are you acting crazier than usual? | 到底怎么回事 你怎么比平常还疯狂了 |
[14:41] | My art teacher came over to tell me that I stink. | 我的艺术课老师跑来告诉我 我很烂 |
[14:44] | Okay, I’m with you so far. | 好的 目前为止我还听得懂 |
[14:47] | Then she took one look at Charlie’s painting | 然后她看了一眼查莉画的东西 |
[14:50] | and loved it, so… | 就被迷住了 所以… |
[14:51] | You took the credit for it. | 你这不是霸占功劳吗 |
[14:53] | Well, I made Charlie, | 那个 我生的查莉 |
[14:55] | so in a way, I made that painting. | 要这么说来 那就是我画的画 |
[14:56] | Honey, by that logic, I made that painting too. | 亲爱的 要按这个逻辑 我也参与了这幅画的制作 |
[15:00] | Really? You carried that painting around | 是吗 难道那幅画是在你的肚子里 |
[15:02] | inside of you for nine months? | 装了九个月吗 |
[15:04] | What? | 什么 |
[15:08] | Bob, I just wanna be the best at what I do. | 鲍伯 我只是想把我做的每件事都做到尽善尽美 |
[15:10] | Honey, you are the best | 亲爱的 你有很多事情 |
[15:13] | at a lot of things. | 都做到尽善尽美了 |
[15:15] | You’re the best nurse. | 你是位很好的护士 |
[15:17] | You’re the best mommy. You’re the best wife. | 你是位很好的母亲 你也是位很好的妻子 |
[15:21] | -Go on. -Okay. | -不要停下 -好了 |
[15:25] | I’ll tell you what… why don’t we put Charlie to bed | 不如这样… 你把查莉放回床上 |
[15:27] | and then you and I can cuddle? | 然后咱俩互相抱抱 |
[15:29] | Because you are also the best at that. | 因为你在那方面也很出色 |
[15:34] | I tired. | 我累了 |
[15:45] | I can’t keep chasing you around | 我无法再四处追寻你 |
[15:48] | All of this running is just bringing me down | 这些追寻只会让我深感绝望 |
[15:51] | It’s got me down | 让我绝望 |
[15:55] | Every time I look at you | 每次当我注视你 |
[15:58] | The angels sing | 天使都在歌唱 |
[15:59] | I hope you hear them too | 但愿你也可以听到 |
[16:02] | Oh, I hope you hear them too | 噢 但愿你也可以听到 |
[16:07] | Got me feeling hypnotized | 让我感觉魂牵梦绕 |
[16:12] | Girl, it makes me feel alive… | 女孩 让我感觉还活着… |
[16:14] | Well, would you look at that… | 好了 你是在看… |
[16:16] | Our ex-boyfriend’s gonna win this thing. | 我们的前男友是如何勇夺桂冠的吗 |
[16:18] | I don’t care. I have a new boyfriend. | 我才不关心呢 我有新男友了 |
[16:22] | You could too. | 你也可以有 |
[16:24] | It just… it makes me so mad. | 这…这太让我气愤了 |
[16:26] | Because you two became an annoying couple, we can’t compete. | 就因为你们俩谈恋爱 使得我们无法比赛了 |
[16:30] | -Wait a minute. -Ooh, I know that look. | -等一下 -噢 我了解那个表情 |
[16:33] | She’s getting an idea. I never get that look. | 她要有办法了 我就从没有过那种表情 |
[16:36] | Me neither! | 我也是 |
[16:38] | Aww. | 噢 |
[16:45] | Oh! Man, I’m looking forward to tonight. | 噢 天啊 我是相当期待今晚啊 |
[16:48] | -Oh yeah, it should be a good game. -Game-shmame. | -噢 是啊 应该是场精彩的比赛 -绝对精彩 |
[16:51] | There’s a rumor Albert made fresh guacamole. | 据说艾伯特准备了新鲜的鳄梨酱 |
[16:53] | The rumor… is true. | 这不是据说…是真的 |
[16:57] | Dad, I wanna go home. | 老爸 我要回家 |
[16:59] | What? It’s almost kick-off. | 什么 比赛都快开始了 |
[17:01] | We were playing “witches versus warlocks 3” | 我们在玩“女巫大战术士三”时 |
[17:03] | -and he said I cheated. -Because you did cheat. | -他居然说我作弊 -因为你就是作弊了 |
[17:05] | I did not cheat. I beat you. | 我没有作弊 是我打赢你了 |
[17:07] | -Because you cheated! -Take it easy, guys. | -因为你作弊了 -别吵了 小伙子们 |
[17:10] | -But, dad! -Lucas. | -但是 爸爸 -卢卡斯 |
[17:12] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[17:16] | Dad, I didn’t cheat. | 老爸 我没有作弊 |
[17:18] | -Really? -Yes! | -真的 -真的 |
[17:20] | Look, I’ve cheated before. | 听着 我以前做过弊 |
[17:22] | I’m good at it. If I had really cheated, | 对此我很在行 如果我真的作弊了 |
[17:24] | he would not have known about it. | 他是不会发觉的 |
[17:26] | This is an insult to my cheating | 这简直就是对我作弊能力的羞辱 |
[17:29] | -and I will not stand for it! -Okay okay, all right. | -我绝不会容忍这事的 -好了 好了 |
[17:31] | I think I understand. | 我觉着我明白了 |
[17:35] | Couldn’t you just say you cheated? | 你就不能假装承认你作弊了吗 |
[17:39] | You want me to apologize for something I didn’t do? | 你要我去为那些我没有做错的事情去道歉 |
[17:45] | Albert made fresh guacamole. | 艾伯特可是做了新鲜的鳄梨酱啊 |
[17:48] | Bob, my boy’s pretty upset. | 鲍伯 我儿子那是相当的不爽啊 |
[17:51] | Now why don’t you just have Gabe apologize to Lucas, | 不如赶紧让你儿子去向卢卡斯道歉吧 |
[17:54] | so that you and I can enjoy the game? | 不要毁了咱俩看比赛 |
[18:00] | No, I believe my boy, Bruce. | 没门 我相信我儿子 布鲁斯 |
[18:02] | If he said he didn’t cheat, he didn’t cheat. | 如果他说他没有作弊 那他就是没有作弊 |
[18:05] | -Thanks dad. -Yeah, well, | -谢了 老爸 -是啊 好吧 |
[18:08] | I think we should get going. | 我想咱们该走了 |
[18:10] | You know, Bob, I admire that you stood up for your son. | 知道吗 鲍伯 我很敬佩你是如此相信你儿子 |
[18:12] | -So you want us to stay? -No. | -这么说来你想让我们留下了 -没有 |
[18:17] | Keeping the mytab. | 平板电脑不还了 |
[18:27] | All right! Yeah! | 好了 耶 |
[18:29] | Okay, now our next band is P.J. And the vibe, | 好了 下一个出场的是PJ感应乐队 |
[18:32] | plus Teddy and Skyler. | 和泰迪与斯凯勒 |
[18:39] | Um, this is a song about new love | 呃 这首歌是关于新的爱情 |
[18:42] | and how people find each other, | 还有是如何找到真爱的 |
[18:44] | even though it might annoy someone’s sister. | 甚至不惜惹怒某人的老妹 |
[18:55] | I’ve been looking for | 我一直在找寻 |
[18:58] | Someone who can see | 可以真正看清我的人 |
[19:01] | Who I really am | 我到底是谁 |
[19:04] | What’s inside of me | 我的内心世界到底如何 |
[19:07] | I like girls who are hot hot hot | 我爱的女孩要辣 辣 辣 |
[19:10] | Better than girls who are not not not! | 和不爱的女孩说拜 拜 拜 |
[19:13] | You’re not the smartest guy | 你不是我所见过的 |
[19:16] | That I ever met | 最聪明的男生 |
[19:19] | But you’re really cute | 但你真的很可爱 |
[19:22] | And I’m desperate | 我心驰神往 |
[19:24] | I’m the guy that you got got got | 你要的男孩就是我 我 我 |
[19:28] | Thanks for overlooking a lot lot lot | 多谢对我刮目相看 看 看 |
[19:31] | -I’m desperate -And I’m hot hot hot | -我心驰神往 -我很帅 帅 帅 |
[19:33] | -I’m desperate -Thanks for the shot shot shot | -我心驰神往 -多谢给我一次机会 会 会 |
[19:36] | -I’m desperate -And I’m hot hot hot | -我心驰神往 -我很帅 帅 帅 |
[19:40] | -Thanks for the shot shot shot -For you. | -多谢给我一次机会 会 会 -为你 |
[19:50] | oh! I did not expect that. All right! | 噢 完全超出我的想象 非常好 |
[19:53] | Give it up for P.J., Tyler, Skyler and whatever. | 把掌声送给PJ…泰勒 斯凯勒什么的 |
[19:58] | Oh. | 噢 |
[19:59] | Okay, the judges have made their final decision. | 好了 评委给出了他们最后的决定 |
[20:02] | In third place, the winner of the $100 gift certificate | 第三名将获得价值一百元的丛林滑板礼券 |
[20:05] | to skateboard jungle is… | 获奖者是… |
[20:09] | The guitar geezers. | 吉他老头儿 |
[20:14] | Great job, fellas. | 好样的 伙计们 |
[20:16] | And now let’s bring out our two finalists. | 现在请出我们的两队参赛选手 |
[20:18] | Spencer Walsh, come on up. | 斯宾塞·沃尔什 请上来 |
[20:22] | P.J. And them, y’all come on over here too. | PJ还有你们那一帮 也上来 |
[20:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:29] | All right, and the winner | 好了 冠军将获得 |
[20:31] | of the $500 shopping spree is | 价值五百元的购物礼卷 获奖的是 |
[20:34] | Teddy and Skyler plus P.J. And the vibe! | 泰迪与斯凯勒和PJ感应乐队 |
[20:42] | -Congratulations. -Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[20:44] | Clump nugget. | 祝你们乐极生悲 |
[20:48] | -Teddy, you just hugged me. -Yeah, I know. | -泰迪 你刚刚抱了我 -是啊 我知道 |
[20:50] | I’m just really happy. | 我真的好开心 |
[20:51] | Oh no, I’m cool with that. | 噢 是吗 我倒是没什么感觉 |
[20:59] | Hey, Charlie, you remember my old boyfriend Spencer, right? | 嘿 查莉 你还记得我的前男友斯宾塞吧 |
[21:03] | Totally stomped him in battle of the bands! | 在乐队比赛中完全被我们秒杀掉 |
[21:09] | Did it feel good? Yes. | 感觉爽不 当然了 |
[21:11] | Yes, ma’am, it did. | 没错 女士 爽歪歪了 |
[21:13] | -It also felt… -Hey, do you want to keep it down over there? | -还感觉… -嘿 你能安静点吗 |
[21:19] | What are you doing? | 你们干嘛呢 |
[21:21] | We are watching the big game | 我们在我们自己的舒适的热浴缸里 |
[21:24] | in the comfort of our own hot tub, | 看比赛呢 |
[21:25] | which is every bit as good as being over | 完全比在布鲁斯和卢卡斯家 |
[21:27] | -at Bruce and Lucas’s house. -No, it’s not. | -好一万倍 -哪有 一点也不好 |
[21:28] | I know it’s not. | 我知道不怎么好 |
[21:34] | Sometimes I wonder if recording moments like this | 有时候我认为拍下这种镜头 |
[21:36] | is just gonna scar you. | 会给你留下阴影的 |
[21:39] | I guess we’ll find out later. | 我猜以后就会知道了 |
[21:41] | Good luck, Charlie. | 好运喽 查莉 |
[21:48] | Oh, this is the life. | 噢 这才叫做生活 |
[21:51] | Yup, nothing like it. | 没错 无与伦比啊 |
[21:53] | We even have our own Butler. | 我们甚至有我们自己的佣人 |
[21:55] | Speaking of which. | 说到这个 |
[21:58] | Let’s go! These glasses aren’t gonna fill themselves! | 快点 杯子可不会自己填满的 |
[22:06] | I tired. | 我累了 |
[22:09] | Yeah yeah, okay. More root beer. | 知道了 知道了 再来点啤酒根汁汽水 |
[22:14] | Good help is so hard to find. | 称心满意的服务真是难找 |
[22:24] | Bubbles? I didn’t see you turn them on. | 哪来的气泡 我没看见你打开它们啊 |
[22:27] | I didn’t. Three trays of tacos, | 我没有 三大盘玉米饼下肚 |
[22:30] | you gonna get some bubbles. | 你也会有自己的气泡的 |