时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Ready, Charlie? | 准备好了吗 查莉 |
[00:07] | Let’s show Gabe what you’ve learned. | 我们来让盖比瞧瞧你学会了什么 |
[00:09] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好啊 -那我们开始 |
[00:10] | – What’s the opposite of up? – Down. | -“上”的反义词是什么 -“下” |
[00:12] | Yeah. | 答对了 |
[00:13] | -What’s the opposite of big? – Little. | -“大”的反义词是什么 -“小” |
[00:17] | – What’s the opposite of good? – Gabe. | -那么”好”的反义词呢 -“盖比” |
[00:23] | And here is your cookie. | 这是奖给你的小饼干 |
[00:26] | Teddy, you’ll be out of the house in two years. | 泰迪 你再过两年就要离开这个家了 |
[00:29] | Then it’s just you and me. | 到那时候可就只剩下你和我了 |
[00:34] | Thanks for the ride home, Fran. | 谢谢你送我回来 弗兰 |
[00:35] | Should I pick you up tomorrow? | 需要我明天来接你吗 |
[00:37] | Nope, not working tomorrow. | 不用了 明天不工作 |
[00:38] | Gotta get ready for the big hospital benefit. | 我可得为医院盛大的演出做准备了 |
[00:41] | You know me, | 你是知道我的 |
[00:41] | Fran win-the-talent-show- every-year culpepper. | 我可是每年都赢得才艺表演冠军的弗兰·卡尔佩珀 |
[00:46] | Mostly we just call you Fran… | 大部分时间我们只叫你弗兰… |
[00:48] | And some other things. | 和其他一些不能说的秘密 |
[00:52] | This year I’ll be sharing the stage with all the culpeppers. | 今年我要和我们卡尔佩珀家族一起登台表演 |
[00:55] | We’re a wonderfully talented family. | 我们是一个超级棒的才艺家庭 |
[00:57] | And I assume your family will be in the audience again? | 我猜你们家肯定又要做观众了吧 |
[01:01] | Actually, Fran, my family will also be performing. | 事实上 弗兰 这次大赛我们家也会参与表演 |
[01:03] | – We will? – Yes, we will. | -我们要吗 -没错 我们要 |
[01:07] | Well, may the best family win. | 好吧 但愿最好的家庭获胜 |
[01:10] | That’s our plan, Fran. | 那也是我们的计划 弗兰 |
[01:14] | All right, Duncans, get your butts in here now! | 好了 邓肯家族 把你们的屁股都挪到这里来 |
[01:17] | Oh, the sweet sound of my lovely bride’s voice. | 噢 我可爱老婆的声音是如此甜美 |
[01:22] | I have great news. | 我有个好消息 |
[01:25] | The entire Duncan family is going to compete | 我们整个邓肯家族将参与到 |
[01:27] | in this year’s hospital talent show. | 今年的医院才艺比拼中来 |
[01:29] | Cool. What’s the great news? | 很酷 那么好消息是什么 |
[01:32] | Come on, you guys, how can we lose? | 你们大家别这样 我们怎么能输呢 |
[01:36] | We have the world’s most perfect baby. | 我们可是有世界上最完美的小孩啊 |
[01:37] | I mean look at that face. What happened to your face? | 我是指看看那张脸 你的脸怎么了 |
[01:43] | I don’t know, mom. | 我不知道 妈妈 |
[01:44] | I think I’m busy, uh, whatever night the stupid thing is. | 我想我会很忙的 呃 总之晚上我会被破事缠身的 |
[01:48] | – Yeah, me too. – Oh really, you guys are too busy? | -对 我也是 -哦 真的吗 你们就那么忙 |
[01:50] | Well, did I happen to mention that the grand prize | 好吧 我跟你们提过吗 如果赢了大奖是 |
[01:52] | is a two-day pass to super adventure land? | 超级无敌冒险岛两日游 |
[01:54] | Super adventure land? | 超级无敌冒险岛 |
[01:56] | – The funnest place on earth? – Fran’s going down. | -地球上最好玩的地方 -弗兰家必输 |
[01:59] | Fran’s going down. | 弗兰家必输 |
[02:02] | Fran’s going d… | 弗兰家必… |
[02:04] | Forgot my keys. | 我忘了拿我的钥匙了 |
[02:08] | – You have a great evening, Fran. – Okay. | -你会度过一个很棒的夜晚的 弗兰 -好的 |
[02:13] | Fran’s going down. | 弗兰家必输 |
[02:18] | Day’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:20] | Running late, and dad says | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:22] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:24] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:26] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:28] | There it is up on the roof | 就在这里 我们的家 |
[02:32] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:35] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:38] | Hang in there, baby, things are crazy | 宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:42] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[02:45] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:46] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:48] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:51] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:53] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:57] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[03:02] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:16] | Thanks for walking me to class, ray-ray. | 谢谢你陪我走到教室 雷雷 |
[03:19] | Anytime, I-I. | 什么时候都行 艾艾 |
[03:21] | So, looks like you’re getting pretty cozy with Raymond. | 看起来你和雷蒙德处得挺不错的 |
[03:24] | Ray-ray. That’s what I call him. | 雷雷 我是这么叫他的 |
[03:28] | I’m gonna stick with Raymond. | 看来我和雷蒙德以后要经常呆在一起了 |
[03:31] | Aw, look at those two. | 哦 瞧他们两个 |
[03:33] | We could be double-dating if you were still | 我们可以一起约会 如果你还和 |
[03:35] | going out with Spencer. | 斯宾塞在一起的话 |
[03:36] | Oh, you mean spence-spence? | 哦 你是指斯宾塞斯宾塞吗 |
[03:40] | Hi, having a party tonight. Hope you can make it. | 嗨 今晚有个派对 希望你能来参加 |
[03:44] | Hi, having a party tonight. Hope you can make it. | 嗨 今晚有个派对 希望你能来参加 |
[03:47] | Hi… | 嗨… |
[03:49] | Hi, having a party tonight. Hope you can make it. | 嗨 今晚有个派对 希望你能来参加 |
[03:53] | Something tells me | 看起来 |
[03:55] | Lynette doesn’t want me at her party. | 丽奈特不想让我参加她的派对 |
[03:57] | Well, if she doesn’t want my best friend, | 好吧 如果她不邀请我最好的朋友 |
[04:00] | she’s not getting me. | 那么我是不会去的 |
[04:02] | Or me. | 我也不去 |
[04:05] | That’s kind of where we started. | 这种感觉似曾相识 |
[04:10] | Okay, class. | 好了 同学们 |
[04:13] | This is a very exciting time of year… | 这正值一年中最令人兴奋的时段 |
[04:19] | Mock court. | 模拟法庭 |
[04:21] | We’re going to learn how our justice system works | 我们将通过自己的亲身实践 |
[04:24] | by having our own trial right here in class. | 来学习司法系统是如何运作的 |
[04:28] | – Teddy, you’ll be the prosecuting attorney. – Yes! | -泰迪 你来做检察官 -太棒了 |
[04:32] | Somebody’s going down. Who’s it gonna be? | 某个人要被打倒了 这个人将会是谁呢 |
[04:34] | Lynette, you’ll be the defendant. | 丽奈特 你来做被告方 |
[04:37] | And the system works. | 正义永存 |
[04:39] | Spencer, you’ll be the defense lawyer. | 斯宾塞 你来做辩护律师 |
[04:43] | Walter, you’ll be the judge. | 沃尔特 你来做法官 |
[04:45] | Yes! I can already taste the power. | 太好了 我已经感受到了至高无上的权力 |
[04:49] | That one might be a mistake. | 我也许犯了个错误 |
[04:53] | Ivy, you’ll be the witness for the prosecution. | 艾薇 你来做目击证人 |
[04:57] | And the rest of you | 那么剩下的 |
[04:59] | will make up the jury. | 你们将组成陪审团 |
[05:02] | If anyone needs me, I’ll be at my desk | 如果你们谁需要我帮忙 我就在桌子旁 |
[05:04] | finishing my sudoku. | 玩我的数独游戏 |
[05:10] | Hey, “Counselor.” | 嘿 “法律顾问” |
[05:12] | I gotta warn you, my dad’s a lawyer, | 我要警告你 我爸爸可是个律师 |
[05:14] | so I might have an advantage. | 所以我也许会有优势 |
[05:16] | Oh yeah. No, I’m not worried. | 哦 是啊 不过 我可一点儿也不担心 |
[05:18] | – My dad’s an exterminator. – What does that mean? | -我爸爸是做杀虫工作的 -那意味着什么 |
[05:20] | I’m gonna crush you like a bug. | 我将会像杀虫一样消灭你 |
[05:31] | – Hey, where’d you get the dummy? – I bought it online. | -嘿 你从哪儿弄来的人体模型 -我在网上买的 |
[05:33] | – I wasn’t talking to you. – Ha ha ha ha. | -我没和你说话 -哈 哈 哈 哈 真好笑啊 |
[05:38] | I’m gonna put him in my car. | 我要把他放在我车里 |
[05:39] | That way I can use the carpool lane | 这样我就可以在为咕唧炸鸡送外卖的时候 |
[05:41] | when I’m making kwikki chikki deliveries. | 使用拼车车道了 |
[05:45] | So people can get their crummy chicken quicker? | 这么说人们就能快点拿到丰硕肥美的炸鸡了 |
[05:47] | Right. Everybody wins. | 没错 这对每个人都有好处 |
[05:50] | Well, except the people who eat the chicken. | 当然 除了那些吃炸鸡的家伙 |
[05:54] | And the chickens. | 还有那些炸鸡 |
[05:57] | I guess I’m the only one who really wins. | 我想我才是那个真正获益的人 |
[06:00] | You know, I’m getting an idea here. | 你知道吗 我有个主意 |
[06:03] | You bought this piece of junk online, right? | 你从网上买了这破烂 对吗 |
[06:06] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[06:11] | I’m talking to you now. | 现在我在和你讲话 |
[06:13] | Oh, yeah yeah, I bought him online. | 噢 没错 我在网上买了他 |
[06:15] | Well, maybe there’s people out there who wanna buy our junk. | 那么 或许也会有别人想买我们的破烂 |
[06:18] | Not following you. | 没听懂 |
[06:22] | I’m saying if there’s people stupid enough to buy dummies, | 我是说 如果有人笨的可以去买人体模型 |
[06:25] | maybe they’re stupid enough to buy our crummy stuff. | 那么或许他们也会来买我们不要的东西 |
[06:27] | – Still talking to me? – Ugh. | -还是在和我说话吗 -噢 真是没救了 |
[06:34] | Now, miss wentz, please tell the court what happened next. | 现在 温茨小姐 请告诉法庭接下来发生了什么 |
[06:38] | – My ray-ray misses me with seven exclamation points. | -我的雷雷用七个感叹号来表示非常想我 |
[06:42] | Ivy, focus. | 艾薇 注意力集中 |
[06:45] | Mm, ray-ray says I look hot today, | 嗯 雷雷说我今天看起来非常性感 |
[06:49] | but only with six exclamation points. | 但这次他只用了六个感叹号 |
[06:51] | – Should I be worried? – Moving on. Okay. | -我该为这发愁吗 -说正事 好了 |
[06:55] | Now let’s talk about what you’re going to wear on the stand. | 现在我们来谈谈你在台上要穿些什么 |
[06:57] | You don’t want to be too flashy. | 你可别穿得过于闪亮 |
[06:59] | T, you’ve seen my closet. | 小泰 你看过我的衣橱 |
[07:01] | It’s mostly zebra stripes and leopard print. | 大部分都是斑马条纹和豹纹的衣服 |
[07:04] | And those are my church clothes. | 那些还都是我去教堂穿的衣服呢 |
[07:06] | Okay, well, then you’re gonna have to go through | 那好吧 其实 你可以去翻翻 |
[07:08] | – your mom’s closet. – What? | -你妈妈的衣橱 -什么 |
[07:10] | You want me to wear my mom’s clothes to school? | 你想要我穿着我妈妈的衣服去学校吗 |
[07:12] | – Mm-hmm. – In front of my boyfriend? | -对啊 -还在我男朋友面前 |
[07:15] | I’ve had this dream. It did not end well. | 我曾经做过这样的梦 可是结局并不好 |
[07:18] | Ivy, for one day you can tone it down. | 艾薇 就为了一天而已 你可以穿得俭朴一点的 |
[07:20] | Then you have the rest of the school year | 然后剩下的时间 爱穿什么穿什么 |
[07:22] | to dress like the animal of your choice. | 穿成和动物一样也没关系 |
[07:26] | Oh, it’s getting late. I gotta go. | 噢 挺晚了 我要走了 |
[07:28] | It’s my dad’s birthday. | 今天是我爸爸的生日 |
[07:30] | Oh sorry, one more thing. | 不好意思 还有一件事 |
[07:32] | When you’re on the stand tomorrow, you have to be very serious. | 你明天在法庭上的时候 得表现得非常严肃 |
[07:35] | – It wouldn’t hurt to cry a little. – Don’t worry. | -如果能流点眼泪那就再好不过了 -别担心 |
[07:37] | If I’m wearing my mom’s clothes, I’ll be crying. | 如果我穿着我妈妈的衣服 我就必哭无疑了 |
[07:44] | Okay, this is our number for the show. | 好了 现在轮到我们出场了 |
[07:47] | P.J., hit it. | PJ 放音乐 |
[07:50] | We’re the singin’ dancin’ Duncans | 我们是能歌善舞的邓肯一家 |
[07:52] | quite a happy bunch | 我们是多么快乐的一家人 |
[07:56] | we will always work together | 我们总是在一起相互扶持 |
[07:58] | breakfast, din and lunch | 早餐 晚餐和午餐 |
[08:01] | you will always see us smiling | 你总能看到我们灿烂的笑容 |
[08:04] | evening, noon and morn | 夜晚 午后 和早晨 |
[08:06] | we all start our day the very same way | 我们像往常一样开始新的一天 |
[08:09] | when Charlie blows her horn. | 当查莉吹响她的喇叭的时候 |
[08:11] | And Charlie blows her horn. What do you think? | 然后查莉就吹响了她的喇叭 你们觉得怎么样 |
[08:18] | It’s a two-day pass to super adventure land, right? | 奖励是无敌冒险岛两日游 对吗 |
[08:21] | That is correct. | 非常正确 |
[08:25] | Okay, now I’m going to | 好了 现在我要开始 |
[08:26] | show you the dance that goes along with it. | 向你们展示舞步了 你们跟着我一起跳 |
[08:29] | The first move… very simple. | 开始我们的第一步 非常非常的简单 |
[08:31] | I call it the chug, kind of like what a train does. | 我称它为轧轧步 就是要表现得像火车那样 |
[08:34] | A-one, two, three. A-one, two, three. | 一 二 三 再来 一 二 三 |
[08:37] | And a-one, two, three. | 再来 一 二 三 |
[08:38] | Okay, you guys line up and you do it. | 好了 你们大家站成一排 都动起来 |
[08:40] | – Daddy in front. – All right. | -爸爸站在最前面 -好的 |
[08:42] | – P.J., Teddy, Gabe. – Okay. | -PJ 泰迪 盖比 -好的 来了 |
[08:45] | – I guess dad’s the engine. – I hope so. | -我猜爸爸是火车头 -希望如此 |
[08:47] | If he’s the caboose, this train’s not getting very far. | 如果他是车尾 那这火车可开不了多远 |
[08:50] | The engine has ears, guys… | 火车头可是有耳朵的 孩子们 |
[08:53] | And feelings. | 而且还有感情 |
[08:58] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:00] | A-five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[09:02] | And one, two, three. And one, two, three. | 一 二 三 再来 一 二 三 |
[09:05] | – And… honey, you’re not moving your feet. – Sorry. | -那个… 亲爱的 你的脚没有在动 -对不起 |
[09:09] | Okay, now you’re not moving your arms. | 现在你的手又不在动了 |
[09:12] | Honey, this is hard. | 亲爱的 这学起来很难 |
[09:14] | Dad, it’s just like patting your head and rubbing your stomach. | 老爸 这就像是拍拍你的头 动动你的胃 |
[09:18] | That must be really depressing for you. | 这肯定会让你感到自卑吧 |
[09:24] | Okay, let’s assume we got the train | 好的 现在来假设我们的火车 |
[09:27] | into the station somehow. | 进站了 |
[09:31] | Okay, this next part is a little tricky, | 接下来的部分呢有一点复杂 |
[09:34] | so watch carefully. | 所以都看仔细了 |
[09:36] | I’m gonna break it down. Ready? | 我要开始做分步动作了 准备好了吗 |
[09:37] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[09:39] | Touch, step, pas de bourree. | 踏 点 连接着细碎的舞步 |
[09:41] | Kick, step, together, front and passe. | 踢 点 大回旋 |
[09:43] | Turn, wait, ba-bam! | 转向 定住 亮相 |
[09:48] | Now we’re gonna sass it up a bit. | 现在我们要奔放一点了 |
[09:51] | A-shoulder shoulder, tap tap. | 耸耸肩 点点地 |
[09:53] | Turn around and uh uh. | 转个圈 用用力 |
[09:55] | And whammy, and whammy, and whammy. | 伸展 伸展 再来伸展 |
[10:02] | Okay, now I want you to do exactly what I just did. | 好了 现在我想要你们来做刚才我做的动作 |
[10:05] | And a-five, six, seven, eight. | 开始啦 五 六 七 八 |
[10:07] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[10:10] | What are you waiting for? | 你们都在等什么 |
[10:13] | 10 years of dance lessons. | 台下十年功 |
[10:22] | I can’t believe how much money we’re making | 我真不敢相信我们竟然赚了那么多钱 |
[10:24] | selling our old junk online. | 就凭着在网上卖我们的破烂 |
[10:25] | It’s easier than taking candy from a baby. | 这可比从个小孩嘴里抢个糖容易多了 |
[10:27] | I mean, I should know. | 我是指 我早该明白了 |
[10:29] | I take candy from Charlie all the time. | 以前我总是从查莉那里抢糖 |
[10:36] | What’s… what’s with all the bubble wrap? | 这是…这些气泡纸是怎么回事 |
[10:39] | Uh… really fun to pop? | 额 只是觉得很好玩 |
[10:51] | Hey, anybody seen my bowling ball? | 嘿 你们谁看到我的保龄球了 |
[10:53] | You loaned it to Mr. Dabney. | 你借给达布尼先生了 |
[10:55] | I think I would have remembered that. | 如果那样的话我会记得的 |
[10:57] | You’re starting to lose it, dad. | 你的记忆力开始退化了 老爸 |
[10:59] | I mean the next thing you know, | 比如马上 |
[11:01] | – you’re not gonna remember where your slippers are. – Yeah. | -你会忘了拖鞋放哪了 -没错 |
[11:05] | Come to think of it, where… where are my slippers? | 我来想想 我的…对啊 我的拖鞋去哪儿了 |
[11:13] | Dude, we gotta be more careful. | 老弟 我们得小心点了 |
[11:15] | Sooner or later, dad’s gonna know he’s missing stuff. | 老爸迟早会发现少东西的 |
[11:17] | – I wouldn’t worry about that. – Why not? | -我对此可一点儿也不担心 -为什么 |
[11:19] | I just sold his glasses. | 我刚刚把他的眼镜也给卖了 |
[11:27] | Oh no, this is terrible. | 哦 不 这可真糟糕 |
[11:30] | And there’s nothing we can do, you say? | 我们却一点忙也帮不上 你说呢 |
[11:33] | Thanks for calling, Fran. | 谢谢你打电话给我 弗兰 |
[11:38] | Bob, I can’t believe this. | 鲍伯 我真不敢相信 |
[11:39] | – The benefit’s been canceled. – What? | -演出取消了 -什么 |
[11:42] | – And after all that work you and the kids did. – Oh man. | -但毕竟你和孩子们为这付出了不少努力 -哦 天哪 |
[11:46] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[11:47] | I was getting pretty good at that turn, wait, bam! | 我现在转 定 亮这套亮相已经非常熟练了 |
[11:53] | -Ba-bam. -Ba-bam. | -是亮相 -亮相 |
[11:56] | Honey, could you tell the kids? | 亲爱的 你能把这消息告诉孩子们吗 |
[11:58] | – I don’t have the heart. – Yeah, sure thing. | -我可没心情说 -好的 包在我身上 |
[12:01] | I don’t have the heart to cook dinner either. | 我也没心情做饭了 |
[12:04] | No problem. We go out. | 没问题 我们出去吃 |
[12:07] | Okay, we go out. You’re so good. | 好的 我们出去吃 你真好 |
[12:11] | He bought that, right? | 难道他都相信了 |
[12:22] | Is this what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[12:24] | – Yeah, it’s fine. – It’d better be. | -没错 这很好 -这可比 |
[12:27] | A kid on the bus called me ma’am. | 一个小孩在公交车上喊我阿姨好多了 |
[12:30] | Hey, how come you didn’t text me back last night? | 嘿 你怎么昨晚没回我信息 |
[12:33] | Oh, my phone must have been off. | 哦 我肯定是关机了 |
[12:35] | Right, yeah, that’s what I figured. | 对 这也是我想的 |
[12:37] | – And so I called your house. – You did? | -所以我就打电话到你家里了 -你打了吗 |
[12:38] | Yes yes, I did. And you weren’t there. | 是的 没错 我打了 可你不在家 |
[12:41] | – I wasn’t? – No no, you weren’t. | -我不在家吗 -不 你不在 |
[12:44] | And so I wished your dad a Happy Birthday | 所以我接着就祝愿你爸爸生日快乐了 |
[12:46] | and then he said, “My birthday’s not for six months.” | 可是他却说”我的生日已经过去六个月了” |
[12:49] | Is this class ever gonna start? | 怎么还不上课 |
[12:53] | How are you doing, Ivy? | 最近怎么样 艾薇 |
[12:54] | Hey, Lynette. | 嘿 你好 丽奈特 |
[12:56] | Ugh. | 额 |
[13:00] | Since when are you two so friendly? | 你们从什么时候起开始那么友好了 |
[13:02] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么 |
[13:06] | No. | 不 |
[13:08] | – No, you didn’t. – What? | -不 你不能这样 -什么 |
[13:10] | You went to Lynette’s party last night. | 你昨晚是去参加丽奈特的派对了 |
[13:12] | – Nuh-uh! – Oh, don’t you nuh-uh me. | -我没有 -哦 别和我说你没有 |
[13:15] | – I’ll nuh-uh whoever I want to nuh-uh. – Nuh-uh! | -我想和谁说没有就说没有 -没有 |
[13:19] | Okay, so if you weren’t at Lynette’s party last night, | 好吧 那么如果你昨晚没去参加丽奈特的派对 |
[13:22] | – then where were you? – That is none of your business. | -那你去了哪儿呢 -这件事和你无关 |
[13:24] | No, see, it is my business because you lied to me. | 不 看着 这关我的事 因为你骗了我 |
[13:28] | This is not over. | 这件事还没完 |
[13:30] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[13:32] | And they say government is a boring class. | 他们说政府机构好比无聊的班级 |
[13:36] | They’re right. | 他们说得对极了 |
[13:47] | Your witness, counselor. | 你的目击证人 法律顾问 |
[13:49] | Miss wentz, please tell us in your own words | 温茨女士 请实话实说 |
[13:54] | what you observed on the afternoon of the 23rd. | 你在二十三号下午看到了什么 |
[13:57] | Well, I was working at the bank, | 好的 当时我正在银行里工作 |
[14:00] | teller window two, when a lady approached | 在二号窗口做出纳 这时有个女士走了过来 |
[14:03] | and slipped me a threatening note. | 同时还塞给我一张令我感到威胁的纸条 |
[14:05] | Hmm. And do you see that person | 那么 你能在这个法庭上 |
[14:09] | here in this courtroom? | 看到那个人吗 |
[14:11] | Yeah. She’s right there. | 是的 她就在那里 |
[14:16] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[14:17] | And have you seen this person anywhere else recently? | 那么你最近还在哪儿看到她了 |
[14:21] | Like at a party? | 比方说在一个派对上 |
[14:23] | A party I wasn’t invited to? | 一个我没受到邀请的派对 |
[14:26] | Objection. What does this have to do with anything? | 反对 这些和今天要讲的有什么关系 |
[14:28] | I’ll allow it | 我同意她讲的 |
[14:30] | since I wasn’t invited either. | 因为我同样没受到邀请 |
[14:33] | Now, miss wentz, | 现在 温茨小姐 |
[14:35] | did you or did you not go to Lynette’s party? | 你到底去没去丽奈特的派对呢 |
[14:38] | I don’t want to answer that. | 我不想回答这个 |
[14:39] | You have to. You’re under oath. | 你必须回答 你可是立誓要在法庭上说真话的 |
[14:41] | No, I did not go to the party. | 没有 我并没有去参加派对 |
[14:43] | – Well, then where did you go? – I was out… | -既然这样 那么你去了哪儿 -我是出去了… |
[14:46] | With Spencer. | 和斯宾塞出去了 |
[14:51] | Order! | 肃静 |
[14:52] | Wait, so… | 等等 所以… |
[14:55] | – so you’re dating Spencer? – I object! | -难道你在和斯宾塞约会 -我抗议 |
[14:58] | – I object. – Now I object. | -我抗议 -我也抗议 |
[15:03] | I’m not dating him. | 我没和他约会 |
[15:05] | I’m dating him. | 我在和他约会 |
[15:08] | I withdraw my objection, | 我收回我的抗议 |
[15:09] | – see you tonight, baby. – You know it, ray-ray. | -今晚见 亲爱的 -你懂的 雷雷 |
[15:15] | Wait, so why were you out with my ex-boyfriend? | 等等 那么你干嘛和我的前男友一起出去 |
[15:18] | I was hanging out with Raymond. | 我是和雷蒙德出去了 |
[15:20] | And he wanted to hang out with Spencer. | 但他同时又想和斯宾塞一起出去 |
[15:22] | I felt weird about it, but I went along. | 我是觉得这很奇怪 可我还是去了 |
[15:24] | And I didn’t tell you because I knew you wouldn’t like it. | 我不告诉你是因为我知道你会不开心的 |
[15:26] | Why wouldn’t she like it? You said we’re friends, right? | 她为什么会不开心 你说过我们是朋友 对吗 |
[15:28] | Oh please, everyone says that after they break up. | 哦 拜托 每个人在他们分手过后都那么说 |
[15:31] | – So we’re not friends? – No, of course we are. | -那么我们不再是朋友了 -不 我们当然是朋友 |
[15:35] | Okay, I’m confused. Are we friends or not? | 好吧 我糊涂了 我们到底是不是朋友 |
[15:37] | If we are, then why are you mad that I was hanging out with Ivy? | 如果我们是朋友 那你为什么听见我和艾薇出去会那么生气 |
[15:40] | No no, I’m not mad! | 不 我没有生气 |
[15:43] | Okay, I’m mad because I… | 好吧 我生气是因为我… |
[15:45] | Well, because… | 因为… |
[15:47] | Look, I’m not the one on trial here. | 看啊 我可不是那个让你们审问的人 |
[15:51] | Let’s take a recess. | 让我们先休庭 |
[15:54] | I lost the gavel in my robe. | 我把小木槌落在我的袍子里了 |
[16:04] | I just got a very interesting | 刚才我从弗兰·卡尔佩珀那里 |
[16:06] | phone call from Fran Culpepper. | 接到一个非常有趣的电话 |
[16:07] | She wanted to make sure your mom baked enough cookies | 她想来确定你妈妈是否准备了充足的小饼干 |
[16:10] | for tonight’s benefit. | 为今晚的义演活动 |
[16:12] | That is interesting. | 那真有趣 |
[16:14] | Why is that interesting? | 这有什么有趣的 |
[16:17] | Because if the benefit was really cancelled, like your mom said, | 因为如果像你妈妈说的那样 演出取消了 |
[16:22] | why would Fran culpepper need cookies? | 那么弗兰·卡尔佩珀为什么还需要小饼干呢 |
[16:24] | Ah, I see where you’re going with this. | 哦 我明白你在说什么了 |
[16:28] | Mom baked cookies and she didn’t tell us. | 妈妈做了饼干却没有告诉我们 |
[16:36] | Uh, going somewhere? | 额 你这是要去哪儿 |
[16:38] | Charlie can’t sleep, so I thought I’d take her out for a drive. | 查莉不肯睡觉 所以我想我该带她出去兜兜风 |
[16:41] | A little dolled up, aren’t we? | 是不是有点打扮得太过漂亮了 |
[16:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:46] | I always try to look my best. | 我总是想把我最好的一面展示出来 |
[17:00] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[17:03] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[17:04] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[17:10] | I got you something. | 我给你带来了些东西 |
[17:22] | His name is Berry sowwy. | 他的名字叫贝里·索伊 |
[17:27] | See, ’cause it’s a strawberry | 看到了吗 因为它是草莓 |
[17:31] | and I’m sowwy… | 我是索伊… |
[17:35] | Berry sowwy. | 非常·抱歉 |
[17:40] | Wow, looks like you felt real bad… | 喔 看起来你很不好受 |
[17:42] | Oh, 99 cents bad. | 哦 原来只有九十九美分 |
[17:47] | Actually I found it on the bus. | 事实上我是在公交车上找到的 |
[17:52] | – Do you forgive me? – Well, I don’t know. I’m very mad at you. | -你能原谅我吗 -我不知道 我对你感到非常生气 |
[17:56] | Well, stop being mad. I don’t like it. | 好了 别生气了 我不喜欢这样 |
[18:00] | I know. I don’t like it either. | 我知道 我也不喜欢这样 |
[18:02] | I know I messed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[18:05] | It’s just I’ve never had a boyfriend before. | 我之前从没交过男朋友 |
[18:07] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[18:09] | Look, Ivy, there are gonna be times | 听着 艾薇 总有那么一段时间 |
[18:11] | when you have a boyfriend and I don’t | 你有男朋友的时候我没有 |
[18:13] | or when I have a boyfriend and you don’t. | 或者我有男朋友的时候你没有 |
[18:15] | – I like it better the first way. – Okay. | -我喜欢前面一种情况 -好吧 |
[18:18] | But the point is since we’re best friends forever, | 但关键是因为我们是永远的好朋友 |
[18:21] | no matter what, we have to be honest with each other. | 无论发生什么 我们都该坦诚相待 |
[18:23] | You’re so right. | 你说的太对了 |
[18:26] | And from here on out, I promise to always be honest with you. | 从现在起 我保证我不会再骗你了 |
[18:31] | – We good? – Yeah, we’re good. | -我们和好了吗 -是的 我们和好了 |
[18:34] | We’re good. | 我们和好了 |
[18:36] | – Oh, so did we win the trial? – What do you think? | -哦 那么审判我们赢了吗 -你说呢 |
[18:39] | The prosecutor ran out and the star witness | 检察官跑了 目击证人 |
[18:41] | forgot everything she was supposed to say. | 也忘了她本该说的话 |
[18:44] | – We’re a good team. – Oh yeah. | -我们是个好组合 -对 没错 |
[18:46] | Oh yes. | 太好了 |
[18:52] | And now, please welcome our next act: | 现在 我们有请下一个上场的节目 |
[18:54] | The singin’ dancin’ Duncans! | 能歌善舞的邓肯一家 |
[18:58] | Hi, everybody. | 嗨 大家好 |
[19:00] | My name is Amy Duncan | 我叫艾米 邓肯 |
[19:02] | and I’d like for you to meet | 很高兴为你们介绍 |
[19:04] | the rest of my wonderful family: | 我们幸福大家子的其他成员 |
[19:06] | My husband Bob, | 我的丈夫鲍伯 |
[19:14] | my son P.J., | 我的儿子PJ |
[19:19] | our daughter Teddy… | 我们的女儿泰迪 |
[19:24] | Hey, did you forget about me? | 嘿 你忘了我吗 |
[19:27] | Who could forget about Gabe? | 谁能忘了我们的盖比呢 |
[19:39] | And last, and certainly the cutest, Charlie! | 最后上场的 也是我们最可爱的 查莉 |
[19:49] | And together we’re the singin’ dancin’ Duncans! | 我们就是能歌善舞的邓肯一家 |
[19:54] | We’re the singin’ dancin’ Duncans | 我们是能歌善舞的邓肯一家 |
[19:57] | quite a happy bunch | 我们是多么快乐的一家人 |
[20:00] | we will always stick together | 我们总是在一起相互扶持 |
[20:06] | you will always see us smiling | 你总能看到我们的笑容 |
[20:10] | evening, noon and morn… | 夜晚 午后和早晨… |
[20:18] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 大家好 |
[20:21] | Look, I know you’re all probably really mad at me. | 我明白你们真的很生气很生气 |
[20:24] | Oh, honey, we’re not mad anymore. | 亲爱的 我们不再生气了 |
[20:27] | You’re not? | 真的吗 |
[20:28] | Come on, we know how you are. | 拜托 我们可知道你的本性啊 |
[20:30] | Everybody has flaws. | 人无完人 |
[20:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:34] | And mine is despite all my wonderful talents | 我的不足是虽然我有很多 |
[20:38] | I have yet to be discovered. | 已经挖掘出来的才艺 |
[20:43] | Well, I’m just so glad you’ve all forgiven me. | 好吧 你们能原谅我 我真的很开心 |
[20:45] | Yeah, of course. And as far as the whole fake-family thing goes, | 没错 并且随着”假冒家庭”这件事的发生 |
[20:48] | we’ve completely moved on. | 我们完全适应了 |
[20:52] | Fresh-baked cookies made from scratch. | 新鲜出炉的饼干来啦 |
[20:55] | – Who’s this? – Our new mom. | -这是谁 -我们的新妈妈 |
[20:59] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 你们耍到我了 |
[21:02] | Fake mom, you can go home now. | 假妈妈 你现在可以回家了 |
[21:04] | No way! We love fake mom. | 不要 我们喜欢这个假妈妈 |
[21:07] | – She cooks. She cleans. – She even changes diapers. | -她做饭 打扫卫生 -她还换尿布 |
[21:09] | Diapers? Really? | 尿布 真的吗 |
[21:13] | Ha, welcome to the family. | 欢迎来我们家 |
[21:22] | Well, Charlie, if there’s | 好了 查莉 这儿有个 |
[21:24] | one thing your big sis wants you to know, | 你老姐我需要你明白的道理 |
[21:26] | it’s that it’s important to always tell the truth. | 那就是不管发生什么 都要说实话 |
[21:28] | That’s right, honesty is always the best policy. | 没错 不信不立 不诚不行 |
[21:31] | – True dat. Yep. – Uh, guys? | -这可是大实话 -呃 孩子们 |
[21:33] | – Yep? – Where’s the dryer? | -怎么了 -烘干机去哪儿了 |
[21:38] | – I told you they’d notice. – Just keep walking. | -我告诉过你他们会发现的 -快走 |
[21:44] | – Hey, dad, are they in trouble? – Oh yeah. | -嘿 老爸 他们遇上麻烦了吗 -哦 是的 |
[21:49] | Your brothers are gonna need some good luck, Charlie. | 你的哥哥们现在可需要一些好运了 查莉 |
[21:54] | True dat. | 没错 |
[22:01] | Your honor, this woman replaced her family | 尊敬的法官 这个女人找别人来假扮她的家人 |
[22:04] | just because they have no rhythm. | 仅仅只是因为他们缺乏跳舞的节奏 |
[22:08] | Now given the horrible nature of this crime, | 现在鉴于她这种恶劣的犯罪行为 |
[22:10] | I request the maximum punishment. | 我请求陪审团给予她最严厉的惩罚 |
[22:11] | And so do I. | 我同意 |
[22:13] | What are you doing? You’re my attorney. | 你在干吗 你是我的律师啊 |
[22:15] | Do you remember that time you made me eat all my broccoli? | 你还记得上次你逼我吃花椰菜吗 |
[22:18] | Who’s laughing now? Huh. | 现在看谁笑到最后 哼哼 |
[22:23] | Your honor, we are ready for the verdict. | 尊敬的法官 我们已经做好准备听取陪审团的最终裁决了 |
[22:25] | How do you find the defendant? | 你将如何裁决被告呢 |
[22:30] | Guilty, mommy! | 罪名成立 妈妈 |