时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Thanks for the ride home. | 谢谢你载我回家啦 |
[00:09] | I’ve never been on a motorcycle before. | 我还从没骑过摩托车呢 |
[00:11] | Were you scared? You were holding on pretty tight. | 你很害怕是吗 抓我抓那么紧 |
[00:14] | Yeah, but that wasn’t because I was scared. | 啊对 不过那不是因为我害怕啦 |
[00:19] | Anyway, see you tomorrow night at the movies? | 行啦 明晚电影院见 |
[00:21] | Yeah, for sure. What time do you want me to pick you up? | 好啊 当然 你想让我什么时候来接你呢 |
[00:23] | Pick me up? | 来接我 |
[00:25] | Um, you know what? You don’t have to do that. | 呃 话说 你其实不用来接我的 |
[00:29] | We can just… we’ll meet at the mall. | 我们只要 在商场见就行了 |
[00:31] | That way you don’t have to come here. | 这样你就不用绕到我家来了 |
[00:32] | – We’ll just meet there. – Well… | -商场见就行了 -可是 |
[00:34] | At the mall. | 就在商场见啦 |
[00:36] | Okay, but maybe we could just, like, go in and hang out | 好吧 不过我们为什么不进去逛逛 |
[00:39] | – for a little while. – No. | -坐一小会儿 -不行 |
[00:41] | Derek, no. If we hang out now, | 德里克 不行 如果我们现在逛的话 |
[00:44] | what will we have to talk about tomorrow, | 明天该说什么好呢 |
[00:48] | at the mall? | 那么就商场见咯 |
[00:50] | Well, maybe we could… | 好吧 或许我们可以 |
[00:52] | Shh. Save it for the mall. | 嘘 有什么商场再说 |
[00:56] | Okay, well, I’ll see you later. | 好的 嗯 到时见 |
[00:59] | All right, bye. | 嗯好 再见 |
[01:11] | – Who’s the guy? – What?! | -那家伙是谁 -什么 |
[01:14] | What guy? | 哪个家伙 |
[01:16] | The guy you’re trying to hide from mom and dad. | 你躲着爸妈见的那个家伙啊 |
[01:18] | I’m not trying | 我没有 |
[01:20] | to hide anybody from anyone. | 躲着任何人去见任何人 |
[01:22] | Teddy, let’s not play this game. | 泰迪 你就别和我装了 |
[01:25] | We all know there’s a guy. We all know he has a motorcycle. | 咱俩可都知道有那么个骑着小摩托的家伙 |
[01:28] | And we all know I have photos. | 咱俩还知道我这儿还有照片 |
[01:32] | So what do I care? | 关我屁事 |
[01:34] | You care because I can’t be trusted | 当然关你事 我可是个大嘴巴 |
[01:37] | with information like this. | 对于一切奸情指望我守口如瓶可不现实 |
[01:39] | Gabby Gabe they call me. | 鄙人有个外号 大嘴盖比 |
[01:42] | Okay, just tell me what you want, gabby. | 好吧 你到底想怎样 大嘴盖比 |
[01:47] | I got into a little trouble at school. | 我在学校犯了点小事 |
[01:49] | And now my teacher wants to talk with my parents. | 班主任要找咱爸妈谈话 |
[01:52] | So what does that have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[01:54] | Funny you should ask, Teddy. | 问的好 泰迪 |
[01:57] | Or should I say “mom”? | 我该更直接点喊您 “妈” 吗 |
[02:00] | Oh, no no no no. | 噢 不行 不行 不行 不行 |
[02:02] | It can totally work. | 完全可以 |
[02:04] | Miss Monroe is old and has terrible eyesight. | 梦露老师那把年纪 眼睛看不清楚的 |
[02:07] | No, that’s crazy. | 不行 这太不靠谱了 |
[02:09] | I’m not gonna pretend to be mom. | 我可不给你当妈 |
[02:11] | Here’s an interesting photo. | 这张照片很有趣哈 |
[02:14] | I believe they call this a wheelie. | 这个应该叫独轮技吧 |
[02:19] | Well, isn’t someone being especially evil today? | 你今天的邪恶劲儿怎么全用在我身上了 |
[02:23] | I got a good night’s sleep. | 因为我昨天睡的相当爽 |
[02:25] | Okay, so even if I do agree, | 好吧 就算我答应了 |
[02:28] | who are you gonna get to play dad? | 你打算找谁来当爸 |
[02:30] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[02:33] | P.J., I need you to be my pretend dad at school. | P.J 我需要你来去学校假装我爸 |
[02:36] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[02:37] | That’s it. You’re just gonna do what he says? | 你也太容易搞定了 他说什么你都答应 |
[02:40] | In the long run, it just saves time. | 从长远来看 这样做省我时间 |
[02:46] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:48] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:50] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:52] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:54] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:56] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:59] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[03:02] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[03:06] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:08] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[03:09] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[03:12] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:14] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[03:16] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[03:19] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[03:21] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[03:25] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[03:30] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:41] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[03:43] | Hey hey hey hey! | 嘿嘿 |
[03:45] | Didn’t you forget something? | 是不是忘了啥呀 |
[03:47] | I’m not gonna do it every time. | 懒得每次都来 |
[03:53] | Bob, do you think we should get something for Charlie | 鲍勃 你不觉得我们得为小查莉添点 |
[03:56] | to play on, like a swing set or slide? | 东西玩玩吗 像秋千跷跷板啥的 |
[04:00] | She doesn’t need any of that stuff. | 她才不需要那种东西 |
[04:01] | She’s got all sorts of things to do back here. | 她自己在那儿有的玩得可好呢 |
[04:03] | Really? Honey, look at her. | 是吗 亲爱的 瞧瞧她 |
[04:08] | Honey, she’s using her imagination. | 亲爱的 她在发挥她的想象力呢 |
[04:11] | In her mind, that stick, it’s a sword. | 这树枝在她脑子里 其实是把圣剑 |
[04:14] | It’s a magic wand. | 一根大魔杖 |
[04:17] | – What you got there, Charlie? – A stick. | -你在那儿摆弄什么呢 小查莉 -树枝 |
[04:20] | Which you are pretending is a… | 你其实把它想象成 |
[04:24] | Stick. | 树枝 |
[04:37] | P.J., there’s something we need to talk about. | P.J 我们得谈件事 |
[04:40] | Oh no, I knew this was gonna happen. | 噢别啊 我就知道会这样 |
[04:44] | You wanna break up, right? | 你想分手了 不是吗 |
[04:46] | Oh, no no no, I think things are going really well. | 噢 不是不是 其实我们蛮不错的啦 |
[04:48] | Me too. | 我也觉得 |
[04:50] | It’s just that we’ve been seeing each other for three weeks | 只是我们已经在一起三个星期了 |
[04:54] | and we haven’t even gone out on our first date yet. | 还没有正经约过一次会呢 |
[04:56] | Oh. Yeah, you’re right. | 噢 对啊 说的没错 |
[04:58] | We’ve only been out with friends. | 我们每次出去都带着堆朋友 |
[05:00] | Yeah, and I think you learn a lot about a person on a first date. | 就是嘛 第一次约会能了解一个人好多呢 |
[05:03] | Like what? | 了解什么 |
[05:05] | Like sometimes their name. | 了解他叫啥名儿 |
[05:09] | Or if the relationship is meant to be. | 这段恋情是否能天长地久 |
[05:13] | – Really? – Yeah. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[05:14] | An awesome first date sets the tone for the entire relationship. | 第一次约会的美好经历是整段感情的基础 |
[05:18] | I saw it on a cover of a magazine. | 杂志封面上这么讲的 |
[05:20] | Just the cover? Did you read the article? | 封面 你没看整段文章 |
[05:23] | No, I’m not a big reader. | 没 我不喜欢看书 |
[05:25] | We are so right for each other. | 我们果然是一对儿 |
[05:28] | Unh-unh-unh. How do I know until we’ve had our first date? | 呃呃呃 咱们是不是得说说约会的事儿 |
[05:32] | Okay, all right, well, where do you wanna go on our awesome first date? | 嗯嗯 好啊 第一次约会你想去哪儿呀 |
[05:35] | What date? No one’s asked me out yet. | 什么约会 没人正式邀请过我 |
[05:39] | – Hint hint. – Right. | -暗示暗示 -懂了 |
[05:41] | Right, okay. Well, Skyler, would you like to… | 这样 好 嗯 斯凯勒 你愿意 |
[05:45] | Oops, I think my earring just fell out. | 哎呀 我的耳环好像掉了呀 |
[05:48] | – Uh-oh. – Do you see it? | -糟了 -你看见掉哪儿了吗 |
[05:49] | No. Wait. | 没有 等等 |
[05:51] | Wait. Oh, yeah, here it is. | 慢着 噢 没错 在这儿呢 |
[05:52] | Got it. Where was I? | 找到了 刚才说到哪儿了 |
[05:55] | Oh, yeah. Skyler, would you… | 噢 想起来了 斯凯勒 你愿意 |
[05:57] | – P.J., what are you doing?! – Dad, I was… | -P.J 你想干什么 -老爸 我不过在 |
[06:00] | I was about to ask Skyler a very important question. | 我正在问斯凯勒一个严肃的问题 |
[06:02] | You’re 17 years old. | 你才17岁啊 |
[06:03] | You work at kwikki chikki. You wanna ruin your life forever? | 你还在咕唧鸡快餐店打工 你想毁了你自己的人生吗 |
[06:06] | I was just gonna ask her out on a date. | 我只不过在约她出去 |
[06:13] | Oh. | 天哪 |
[06:17] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[06:32] | Li’l tots forts o’ fun… Charlie is gonna love this. | 李大宝欢乐玩具堡垒 小查莉一定喜欢死了 |
[06:36] | Now let’s rip this baby open and slap her together. | 现在让我把这李大宝给拆了 |
[06:38] | Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down. Slow down. | 喂喂喂 慢着点 慢着点 |
[06:40] | Before we do any ripping and slapping, | 在你开工之前 |
[06:44] | we’re gonna read the directions. | 我们还是先看说明书吧 |
[06:46] | Bob, that always takes forever. | 鲍勃 你能不能不要总是这样 |
[06:48] | Honey, the directions are the difference between a fort and firewood. | 亲爱的 说明书决定了这将变成堡垒还是废木 |
[06:54] | We don’t need directions. | 我们才不需要什么说明书 |
[06:55] | All we have to do is look at the picture on the box and make that. | 我们只要照着箱子上的图片搭就完全可以了 |
[06:58] | Just look at the picture and make that. | 只要看看图片就够了 |
[07:00] | Well, that explains your cooking. | 怪不得你做饭那个水平 |
[07:04] | I’m gonna go get some reading glasses. | 我回屋拿眼镜去 |
[07:07] | Do not touch anything | 什么都不许乱碰 |
[07:10] | until I get back. | 等我回来 |
[07:12] | I won’t. | 才不呢 |
[07:13] | Take your time. | 慢走啊 |
[07:17] | Stop! Whoa whoa whoa, stop stop! What are you doing? | 住手 喂喂喂 给我停下 你在干什么 |
[07:20] | I’m making these two pieces fit. I almost got it. | 把这两片插上 马上就好了 |
[07:22] | No no, no more kicking. | 不 不 不 别再踢它了 |
[07:24] | We have to read the directions. | 我们得看说明书 |
[07:26] | We don’t have to read the directions to know that this piece | 我们不用通过说明书来知道这两片 |
[07:29] | fits into this piece pretty much. | 正好能插在一起 |
[07:32] | – Gimme this. – No, would you just let me do this. | -把东西给我 -不行 你让我来做 |
[07:34] | Gimme this. You don’t know what you’re doing, | 把东西给我 你完全不知道怎么搭 |
[07:35] | and somebody might get hurt. | 你会弄伤到人的 |
[07:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:45] | Because I’m seeing three of you right now | 我眼前有三个你的影子 |
[07:47] | and I don’t even wanna see one of you, | 我连一个影子都不想看到 |
[07:50] | I’m gonna let you build this by yourself. | 你还是自己去搭吧 |
[07:52] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[07:54] | From all of us. | 彼此彼此 |
[08:04] | Gabe, are your parents coming or not? | 盖比 你家长还来不来了 |
[08:08] | Mrs. Monroe, how many fingers am I holding up? | 梦露老师 这是几根手指 |
[08:11] | – Three. – Yeah, they’re on their way. | -三根 -嗯 他们在路上了 |
[08:15] | – Hello. – Mom! | -你好 -妈妈 |
[08:18] | There you are, you little scamp. | 你在这儿啊 你个小混蛋 |
[08:20] | Dial it down. | 打住 |
[08:23] | – I’m Mrs. Monroe. – Hi. | -我是梦露太太 -嗨 |
[08:26] | So nice to meet you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[08:27] | Yes, Amy Duncan, nurse, mother of four. | 我是艾米邓肯 护士 四个孩子的母亲 |
[08:30] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[08:32] | Way down. | 别说了 |
[08:34] | There’s my husband. | 这是我丈夫 |
[08:39] | Dad? Sorry, I’m late, chaps. | 爸爸 抱歉伙计们我来晚了 |
[08:42] | I’m Bob. | 我是鲍勃 |
[08:44] | Mr. Duncan, I didn’t know you were british. | 邓肯先生 我不知道你原来是英国人 |
[08:47] | Yeah, neither did Mrs. Duncan. | 没错 我太太也不知道 |
[08:49] | That’s right. I’m british. | 不错 我就是英国人 |
[08:52] | What an interesting accent. | 怪不得您口音那么有趣 |
[08:54] | What part of england are you from? | 您是来自英国的哪儿 |
[08:59] | Ostrich-shi-shi-shire. | 鸵鸟屎屎郡 |
[09:03] | Pardon. | 什么 |
[09:04] | Ostrich-shi-shi-shire. | 鸵鸟屎屎郡 |
[09:07] | I don’t believe I’ve heard of ostrichshire. | 我该不是听成了鸵鸟郡吧 |
[09:09] | You one “shi” short, love. | 您少说了一个”屎” 亲爱的老师 |
[09:11] | Dad, I’m in trouble. Let’s focus on that. | 爸爸 我闯祸了 咱还是说说这件事吧 |
[09:15] | Yes, Gabe has been misbehaving | 没错 盖比表现不乖 |
[09:17] | and I thought we should talk about it. | 我想我们得谈谈 |
[09:19] | Yes, rest assured, we are aware, | 好的 你放心 我们知道了 |
[09:21] | and are going to put an end to this behavior. | 我们会管教他的坏表现的 |
[09:24] | Yes, I will be taking the young lad out | 我会把这臭小子拖去 |
[09:26] | to the hollyhock house where we’ll Shepherd his pie. | 关进牧羊馅饼蜀葵屋 |
[09:30] | – What? – It’s just something they say | -什么 -他们鸵鸟屎屎郡的人 |
[09:34] | in ostrich-shi-shi… where he’s from. | 都这么说的啦 |
[09:45] | – Hey, dad. – Hey. | -嗨 爸爸 -嗨 |
[09:50] | Why are you wearing a fake mustache? | 你为什么戴着假胡子 |
[09:55] | Why aren’t you wearing one? | 那你又为什么不戴 |
[10:02] | I do enjoy our talks, son. | 我很喜欢我俩的谈话方式 |
[10:07] | Hey, while we’re talking, | 嗯 既然都在谈了 |
[10:09] | what’s your idea of a perfect first date? | 你认为完美的第一次约会应该是怎么样的 |
[10:12] | First date? First date. | 第一次约会 第一次约会 |
[10:15] | No, I’m sorry. | 啊 不行 |
[10:18] | I really need an answer on that mustache. | 我必须先知道胡子是怎么回事 |
[10:22] | Fine. I was pretending to be a british version of you. | 好吧 我正在假扮成英国版的你 |
[10:29] | So you got a question about dating. | 所以说你想问约会的事啰 |
[10:34] | Yeah, I gotta come up with something great for Skyler, | 是啊 我想为斯凯勒出个好主意 |
[10:37] | but I don’t have any ideas. | 可我没什么想法 |
[10:39] | How about a moonlight picnic? | 月光野餐怎么样 |
[10:41] | You can drive up into the mountains, look out over the lights of the city. | 你们可以开车上山 俯瞰城市的灯光 |
[10:44] | Sounds romantic. | 听起来很浪漫 |
[10:46] | – Yeah. – I like it. Thanks, dad. | -当然 -我觉得很好 谢谢 爸爸 |
[11:02] | – Hey, dad. – Hey. | -嗯 爸爸 -嗨 |
[11:08] | Why are you wearing a fake mustache? | 你为什么戴着假胡子 |
[11:10] | Why aren’t you wearing one? | 那你又为什么不戴 |
[11:21] | Charlie, before you know it, | 小查莉 转眼间 |
[11:23] | you’re gonna have something a lot better than a box to play in. | 你就会有比纸盒好玩儿多的地方玩了 |
[11:25] | Now let me just finish off this last nail | 让我钉好这最后一个钉子 |
[11:28] | and… | 就可以 |
[11:36] | Then again, that box looks pretty fun. | 其实吧 纸盒也挺好玩儿的 |
[11:49] | – Oh, hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[11:53] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[11:55] | – You look good. – You look good. | -你看起来不错 -你看起来不错 |
[11:59] | We all look good. | 我们都看起来不错 |
[12:01] | Would you sit down? Trying to do the celebrity word scramble here. | 你们能坐下吗 我们正在玩猜名人游戏呢 |
[12:03] | Julia Roberts! | 朱丽叶 罗伯茨 |
[12:10] | Teddy, I gotta ask you something. | 泰迪 问你个问题 |
[12:13] | Is there a reason that you didn’t want me to come to your house? | 你是不是不想让我去你家 |
[12:17] | No, what are talking about? | 不 干嘛这么说 |
[12:20] | Ryan Reynolds. | 瑞安 雷诺兹 |
[12:21] | Do it in your head. | 自己想就行了 |
[12:24] | I don’t know. I kinda got the vibe that maybe | 我不知道 我有点觉得 |
[12:27] | you don’t wanna introduce me to your family. | 你不想让你的家人见我 |
[12:30] | No, it’s not that I don’t want them to meet you. | 不 不是我不想让他们见你 |
[12:33] | It’s that I don’t want them to meet your motorcycle | 是我不想让他们见你的摩托 |
[12:35] | and your biker boots and your leather jacket | 还有皮靴 还有印着骷髅的 |
[12:38] | with the skull on it. | 皮夹克 |
[12:39] | Teddy, I don’t wanna be somebody | 泰迪 我不想成为那种 |
[12:43] | you have to hide from your parents. | 躲着你父母的人 |
[12:46] | – Zac Efron! – Come on! | -扎克 埃夫隆 -求你了 |
[12:50] | You know what? I like you the way you are. | 你知道吗 我喜欢你现在的样子 |
[12:52] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是关键 |
[12:54] | So come over tomorrow night and I’ll introduce you. | 明天晚上来吧 我让他们见见你 |
[12:56] | Cool. | 好 |
[12:58] | – Here you go. – Thank you, mother. | -给你 -谢谢 妈妈 |
[13:04] | That’s Gabe’s mother. | 那是盖比的妈妈 |
[13:07] | And that’s not her husband. | 而且那不是他丈夫 |
[13:10] | Relax, maybe they’re just friends. | 安啦 他们可能只是朋友 |
[13:12] | Or not. | 或者不止 |
[13:16] | Diet, mother? | 还在节食吗 妈妈 |
[13:17] | You’re 41 years old and single. | 你都41岁了还单身 |
[13:19] | Yeah, diet. | 是的 还在节食 |
[13:23] | – Angelina Jolie! – Mom! | -安吉丽娜 朱莉 -妈妈 |
[13:39] | Ha! Look at that. | 哈 看看哪 |
[13:42] | Yeah, first it was there, | 它一开始在那儿 |
[13:46] | and now it’s here. | 现在在这儿了 |
[13:48] | There, here. | 那儿 这儿 |
[13:51] | – You actually did this. – Guess somebody was wrong. | -你竟然成功了 -看来某人说错了哦 |
[13:54] | – Charlie, honey, who was wrong? – Daddy! | -小查莉 宝贝 谁说错了呀 -爸爸 |
[13:59] | Well, daddy’s very impressed. | 好吧 爸爸很感动 |
[14:03] | And a little shocked. | 还有点吃惊 |
[14:05] | And mommy is gonna do a victory dance. | 妈妈要跳起胜利之舞 |
[14:08] | I’m right, you’re wrong | 我对啦 你错啦 |
[14:10] | – I’m right, you’re wrong, I’m right. – All right. | -我对 你错 我对啦 -好吧 |
[14:14] | Now we’re gonna switch it up. | 现在我们倒着说 |
[14:15] | Cause you’re wrong and I’m right | 你错啦 我对啦 |
[14:17] | you’re wrong, I’m right, you’re wrong. | 你错 我对 你错啦 |
[14:19] | – going inside now. – Bye-bye. In Spanish… | -我进去啦 -拜拜 西班牙语 |
[14:22] | Estoy correcto, estoy correcto. | 偶对啦 偶对啦 |
[14:33] | – hi, I’m Tim. – I’m Bob. | -嗨 我是蒂姆 -我是鲍勃 |
[14:36] | Why are we talking? | 我们干嘛要聊天 |
[14:38] | Forgot to give this to your wife. | 我忘了把这个给你妻子了 |
[14:40] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[14:42] | It’s the bill for assembling your play structure. | 拼装游乐器材的账单 |
[14:44] | You put that together? | 是你装的 |
[14:46] | Yep, turned out pretty good, huh? | 是啊 我干的不错 是吧 |
[14:49] | Couldn’t possibly have turned out better. | 相当不错啊 |
[14:53] | Well, if you’d like to reflect your satisfaction with a tip. | 那么 如果你准备付些小费来表达你的感激之情 |
[14:57] | – Bye-bye, Tim. – You know, I take… | -拜拜 蒂姆 -我可以收 |
[15:07] | How are you enjoying our first date so far? | 你觉得目前为止 我们的第一次约会怎么样 |
[15:10] | Pretty special, right? | 很特别啊 是吧 |
[15:12] | This sure is a twisty road. | 这条路确实够弯啊 |
[15:14] | Which is fine with me ’cause this is fun. | 我觉得很好 这才有意思 |
[15:15] | Whoo-oo! | 呜呼 |
[15:19] | Whoo-oo! | 呜呼 |
[15:21] | You aren’t whooing. | 你不在呜呼 |
[15:23] | That’s because I don’t feel very well. | 因为我觉得不太舒服 |
[15:26] | Maybe you’re just hungry. Take something out of the picnic basket. | 可能饿了吧 从野餐篮里找出点吃的 |
[15:35] | Or put something in. | 或者 放点进去 |
[15:38] | Your choice. | 你说了算 |
[15:43] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:47] | Gabe, Gabe, watch Charlie! | 盖比 盖比 看好查莉 |
[15:51] | Bob! What happened? | 鲍勃 怎么了 |
[15:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:56] | I was just standing here admiring the swing set… | 我只不过是站在这儿欣赏着秋千 |
[15:59] | You know, the one you put together all by yourself… | 就是那个你自己搭起来的 |
[16:02] | And then boom! | 然后突然 嘭 |
[16:05] | The whole thing came down on top of me. | 这玩意儿就倒在了我身上 |
[16:06] | – Are you okay? – I don’t know. | -你没事吧 -不知道 |
[16:09] | I just… I feel so sleepy. | 我就是 有点困 |
[16:11] | No no no. No, Bob, stay with me. Stay with me. | 不不不 鲍勃 看着我 看着我 |
[16:14] | Amy, just know that | 艾米 你知道的 |
[16:16] | no matter what happens to me, | 不管我怎么样 |
[16:18] | I don’t blame you for the way you put this thing together. | 我不怪你把它拼装了起来 |
[16:23] | – I’m gonna go get help. – No no! | -我去找人帮忙 -不 不 |
[16:26] | Let me. Tim. | 我去找 蒂姆 |
[16:33] | Oh, you know Tim, right? | 啊 你认识蒂姆 是吧 |
[16:36] | Of course I do. Hi, Tim. | 当然了 嗨 蒂姆 |
[16:39] | – How you doing? – Hi, Mrs. Duncan. | -最近怎么样啊 -你好 邓肯太太 |
[16:41] | Bob Duncan, how dare you scare me like that! | 鲍勃 邓肯 你怎么可以这样吓我 |
[16:44] | Well, you deserved it for lying to me. | 活该你骗我 |
[16:46] | What? So now I can’t lie to you? | 什么 我怎么不能骗你了 |
[16:48] | I thought we had a good marriage going here. | 我还以为我们家很和谐呢 |
[16:49] | Here’s the bill for taking it apart. | 这是拆卸器材的账单 |
[16:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:53] | Oh, could you put this back together again please? | 哦对了 你能不能再把它装起来 |
[16:57] | Sure, then tomorrow you want me to come back | 当然了 那么明天你想让我来 |
[16:59] | and take it apart again? | 再拆开吗 |
[17:01] | No. | 不了 |
[17:03] | Gosh, Tim, we’re not crazy. | 拜托 蒂姆 我们没疯 |
[17:16] | I am so glad you’re giving me a second chance. | 真高兴你愿意再给我一次机会 |
[17:18] | Let’s just pretend our first date never happened. | 我们就假装第一次约会从来没有发生过吧 |
[17:20] | What first date? | 什么约会 |
[17:22] | The one where I puked in the picnic basket. | 我吐在野餐篮里的那一次 |
[17:24] | No, it’s an expression. | 不不 这就是个说法 |
[17:26] | Puked in the picnic basket’s an expression? | “吐在野餐篮里”是个说法吗 |
[17:28] | I don’t think that’s gonna catch on. | 听起来可流行不起来啊 |
[17:33] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[17:40] | Mrs. Monroe, what are you doing here? | 梦露老师 你来这儿干嘛 |
[17:42] | Mr. Duncan, you’ve seemed to have lost your accent. | 邓肯先生 您的口音怎么没了 |
[17:46] | It comes and goes. | 它来无影去无踪 |
[17:48] | Ah, there it is. Pip pip. | 啊 这就来了 嘀嘀 |
[17:50] | And you’ve lost your mustache too. | 而且您的胡子也没了 |
[17:53] | That’s right. Me mustache went cheerio. | 是的 胡子兴高采烈地跑了 |
[17:56] | Mr. Duncan, I have disturbing news. | 邓肯先生 我有个坏消息 |
[17:59] | It’s about your wife. | 是关于您妻子的 |
[18:01] | Your wife? You have a wife? | 你妻子 你还有妻子 |
[18:03] | – No. – You don’t? | -没有 -你没有 |
[18:05] | Of course I do. | 当然有了 |
[18:07] | – Who are you? – I’m his girlfriend. | -你是谁 -我是他女朋友 |
[18:09] | Hey, guys, what’s the… | 大家好 这儿 |
[18:12] | And here she is with her boyfriend? | 而她竟然和他男朋友一起来了 |
[18:14] | You’re cheating on me? You’re a married woman. | 你居然对我不忠 你都结婚了 |
[18:17] | – You’re married? – No. No no no. | -你结婚了 -不 不不 |
[18:19] | – You’re not? – Of course I am. | -你没结 -当然结了 |
[18:23] | – Eww! – Gabe! | -呃 -盖比 |
[18:28] | – Yes, mother. – I’m starting to see | -怎么了 妈妈 -我开始了解 |
[18:31] | why you didn’t want me to meet your family. | 你为什么不想让我见你的家人了 |
[18:34] | Gabe, Mrs. Monroe has found out that your father | 盖比 梦露老师发现你的父亲 |
[18:37] | and I are having problems. | 和我出了点小问题 |
[18:39] | And does she know | 那么 她知不知道 |
[18:41] | that you guys are the reason I misbehave? | 你们俩就是我不乖的原因 |
[18:43] | I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[18:46] | Well, maybe some good can come | 好吧 也许这痛苦能带给 |
[18:49] | from all this pain. | 我们一个好结果 |
[18:50] | Dial it down. | 别说了 |
[18:52] | Mrs. Monroe, if you’ll excuse us, | 梦露老师 对不起 |
[18:54] | this family has some healing to do. | 这个家庭需要调解 |
[18:56] | Which I would like to do just with my parents | 而我只需要与我父母和他们的同伴 |
[18:59] | and their dates. | 一起解决 |
[19:00] | Stay warm, love. | 坚强点 女士 |
[19:02] | Don’t wanna freeze off your English muffins. | 不要心灰意冷啊 |
[19:08] | Grandma, grandpa! | 爷爷 奶奶 |
[19:10] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:12] | I’m Gabe’s teacher. I came to talk to his parents. | 我是盖比的老师 我来和他父母谈谈 |
[19:15] | We’re his parents. | 我们就是 |
[19:18] | That’s right, grandpa. You’re my dad. | 没错 爷爷 你就是我爸爸 |
[19:22] | He thinks he’s the president too. | 他认为自己还是总统呢 |
[19:26] | – Who are you? – Hey, I’m Derek. | -你是谁 -我是德瑞克 |
[19:29] | – Just a friend. – Is that your motorcycle? | -就是个普通朋友 -外面的摩托是你的吗 |
[19:32] | – Yeah. – No… | -是的 -完了 |
[19:33] | – I love motorcycles. – We’re dating, me and Derek. | -我喜欢摩托车 -我俩一对的 我和德瑞克 |
[19:37] | Will you stop throwing that in my face? | 你能不能别当着我的面这样 |
[19:39] | – We’re done with that part. – Jolly good. | -我们演完了 -很好 |
[19:48] | Hey, Charlie. | 嗨 小查莉 |
[19:50] | Well, we all got grounded for pretending to be mom and dad, | 我们都因为假扮爸妈而被禁足了 |
[19:53] | but there’s some good news. | 可是有个好消息哦 |
[19:54] | Looking good, Mr. Duncan. | 很帅嘛 邓肯先生 |
[19:57] | Oh, please, call me Bob. | 得了吧 叫我鲍勃就行 |
[20:01] | Yeah, turns out I was worried about nothing. | 好吧 看来我杞人忧天了 |
[20:03] | My new boyfriend is dad’s new best friend. | 我的男朋友也成了我爸的好朋友了 |
[20:08] | Maybe I do have something to worry about. | 我是不是应该有点担忧呢 |
[20:11] | And things are cool between me and Skyler, | 我和斯凯勒也没事了 |
[20:14] | after I explained I wasn’t married to my sister. | 我跟她解释了我没和我姐姐结婚 |
[20:16] | Yeah, that would have been awful. | 是啊 不然就太糟了 |
[20:18] | – Talk about puke in the picnic basket. – Right. | -正如吐在野餐篮里 -是啊 |
[20:22] | – What? – Oh, it’s an expression. | -啥 -哦 就是个说法 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:31] | – Whoopsie. – My bike! | -啊哦 -我的车啊 |
[20:35] | Oh, well, that should put a dent in the old friendship. | 好吧 纯洁的友谊要遭受考验了 |
[20:39] | And of course, | 还有 当然了 |
[20:41] | your swing set has now collapsed three times. | 你的秋千第三次坍塌了 |
[20:44] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运啰 小查莉 |
[21:03] | – What are you doing? – Sorry to trouble you, governor, | -你干嘛呢 -抱歉打扰了 先生 |
[21:05] | but I’m visiting the States from the u.K. | 我是从英国来到美国的 |
[21:07] | And me auto seems to have broken down in front of your house. | 可我的车似乎在您家门前抛锚了 |
[21:11] | I’m trying to play a videogame here. | 我正玩游戏呢 |
[21:13] | If there’s a funny part to this story, can we please get to it. | 如果这故事有丁点有趣的地方 你就直接说了好不 |
[21:16] | Saucy little bloke, aren’t you? | 你真是个油嘴滑舌的小家伙 |
[21:19] | Anyway, may I use your telephone to ring up the garage? | 总之 我能不能借用您家电话打给修理厂呢 |
[21:22] | Get in here. | 进来吧 |
[21:27] | Gabe, who was at the… | 盖比 是谁 |
[21:35] | By jove, you’re a handsome lad. | 天哪 真是个帅小伙 |
[21:38] | Back at you, british dude. | 你也是啊 英国佬 |
[21:44] | Wh… if you’re… | 啥 难道你 |
[21:48] | What? | 啥 |
[21:49] | Are you by any chance from ostrich-shi-shi-shire? | 莫非你是从鸵鸟屎屎郡来的 |
[21:53] | Where? Never heard of it. | 哪儿 没听说过 |
[21:55] | I’m from ostrich-shi-shi-shi-shire. | 我是从鸵鸟屎屎屎郡来的 |
[21:57] | Ah, I was one “shi” short. | 啊 我少说了一个屎 |