时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Guys. Great news! | 同志们 好消息啊 |
[00:10] | I think I know where I want to have my birthday party. | 我觉着我已经想好去哪开我的生日派对了 |
[00:12] | Your birthday party? Your birthday was six months ago. | 你的生日派对 不是在六个月前吗 |
[00:15] | Yeah. But my party was cancelled because I got sick, remember? | 没错 但是因为我生病而把派对取消了 还记得吗 |
[00:18] | And then it was cancalled because I was bad. | 然后又因为我捅了个篓子 导致派对再次取消 |
[00:21] | And it was too close to Christmas and then I was banned again. | 紧接着又离圣诞节太近了 派对这事又搁浅了 |
[00:26] | I guess we never did have a party for him. | 看来咱们还真没为他开过派对 |
[00:28] | Well I suppose we could have one for him now. | 那咱么就给他开一个 |
[00:31] | I mean we do love him as much as the other kids, right? | 我是说咱们从没有过偏心 对吧 |
[00:34] | Oh… | 噢 |
[00:36] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[00:38] | The party is gonna be at The Boom Zone. | 我决定在轰隆地带开派对 |
[00:39] | -Here. Take a look. -Boom zone. | -给你 了解下 -轰隆地带 |
[00:42] | It’s totally fun. | 绝对是个好地方 |
[00:43] | And it’s the perfect birthday party place for me and ten of my closet friends. | 是与我十个好朋友开生日派对的绝佳地点 |
[00:46] | Or as I like to call them: gift bringers. | 我更喜欢称那十个好朋友为 圣诞老人 |
[00:51] | Wow. That’s gonna run us some money. | 哇啊 花费还不少呢 |
[00:54] | I mean maybe for one of the other kids. | 不如留着以后给那几个孩子办一个 |
[00:58] | -Gabe, we’ll do it. -Yes! | -盖比 我们如你所愿 -太好了 |
[00:59] | Now you’re talking. | 说得太好了 |
[01:00] | -On one condition. -Oh and you’re still talking. | -答应我们一个条件 -还有条件啊 |
[01:03] | We can have a party at the Boom Zone if you can be good for a whole week. | 如果你能在一周内不惹事生非 我们就给你开派对 |
[01:08] | I can do that. | 小事一桩 |
[01:10] | Can’t be mean to your brother and sisters? | 别给你哥和你姐找麻烦 |
[01:12] | -No problem. -Can’t make fun of my cooking? | -没问题 -不能取笑我的厨艺 |
[01:15] | Harder but I can do that. | 虽然困难 但是也没问题 |
[01:18] | And you can’t make fun of your father’s weight. | 同样不能取笑你爸的体重 |
[01:20] | Ho ho. Bye bye Boom Zone. | 吼 吼 永别了轰隆地带 |
[01:25] | No dad. Dad, you’re wrong. I can do this. | 老爸 你太小看我了 我可以做到的 |
[01:28] | For the next week, I will not say anything about your weight. | 在接下来的一周内 对于你的体重我闭口不谈 |
[01:31] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的 -真的 |
[01:32] | -Good luck with that. -Thanks, baldie. | -那就祝你好运了 -谢了 大秃头 |
[01:40] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:42] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:44] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:47] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:49] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:50] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:54] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:57] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:00] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:02] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:04] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:06] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:08] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:10] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:13] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:15] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:19] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:24] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:36] | -No, you tell her. -No, you. | -不嘛 你来告诉她 -不 你来说 |
[02:38] | -No, you. -No no, you tell her. | -不 你说 -不 不 你来告诉她 |
[02:39] | Somebody! | 有完没完 |
[02:41] | Okay, so Derek said the deepest thing. | 是这样的 德里克说了句至理名言 |
[02:45] | -Tell her, sweetie. -I was looking at my cereal this morning. | -告诉她吧 宝贝 -今早上我盯着碗里的麦片粥 |
[02:49] | And I was thinking… wow… no two flakes are exactly alike. | 然后我就在想 哇 世上没有完全一样的麦片 |
[02:58] | That’s snowflakes, not cornflakes. | 原话是雪花 而不是麦片 |
[03:03] | I actually wrote a poem about it. | 我还写了一首关于它的诗 |
[03:05] | If you wanna hear it, I will be reading my next poetry slam. | 如果你想听 我会在下次诗歌交流会上朗诵的 |
[03:08] | -We’ll be there. -Um, actually, | -我们会去听的 -呃 其实 |
[03:10] | I got another slam to go to that night. | 那天晚上俺还有别的交流会要去 |
[03:13] | Derek didn’t say what night it was. | 德里克并没有说是哪天晚上 |
[03:15] | I got slams all week. | 俺整周都有交流会 |
[03:18] | I’m just slammed. | 俺是交流会达人 |
[03:20] | -We’ll be there. -Cool. | -我们会去的 -好的 |
[03:22] | I gotta go. | 那我走了 |
[03:24] | You know, babe, if you wanna get up and read something, | 知道吗 宝贝 如果你起床后想读点什么 |
[03:26] | -That would be awesome. -Okay. | -读首诗是个很好的选择 -知道了 |
[03:29] | Cool. The theme of the night is pain. | 很好 今晚的主题是痛苦 |
[03:32] | Okay. | 了解 |
[03:34] | -See ya. -Okay. | -再见了 -再见 |
[03:38] | You’re gonna write a poem | 你要写一首诗 |
[03:42] | About pain then get up and read it? | 关于痛苦的 然后起床后去读它 |
[03:45] | I don’t think so. | 我才不会写呢 |
[03:47] | You just said you would. | 但你刚刚答应他了 |
[03:51] | -I did? -Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[03:54] | -When he put his arm on your shoulder. -Oh darn. | -就在他把胳膊搭在你肩膀上时 -该死 |
[03:56] | Whenever he does that I can’t think straight. | 每当他那样时 我就不能思考了 |
[03:59] | Uh-huh. So did you really like. | 是吗 那你真的喜欢 |
[04:01] | -That thing he said about cereal? -What did he say about cereal? | -他说的麦片粥的事吗 -麦片粥什么事啊 |
[04:14] | Hey, honey, these pants are too tight. | 嘿 亲爱的 裤子太紧了 |
[04:17] | Where are the new bigger ones I bought? | 我新买的大号裤子放哪了 |
[04:18] | Those are the new bigger ones. | 你穿的就是大号的 |
[04:22] | I’m leaving. This is not a safe environment for me. | 我先离开下吧 这种环境太容易诱使我犯错了 |
[04:27] | These pants aren’t so tight. | 裤子也不是太紧 |
[04:29] | I can make this work. | 这招应该会管用的 |
[04:36] | Okay, Bob honey, | 好了 亲爱的 |
[04:38] | I love you to pieces, my dear, | 我是如此的深爱着你 |
[04:40] | But your waistline has now become a safety issue for the children. | 但你的腰围已经成为孩子们的安全隐患了 |
[04:44] | Honey, I would love to lose a couple of pounds, | 亲爱的 我很是乐意去减下几磅肉 |
[04:46] | But diets just don’t seem to work for me. | 但是食疗对我不起作用啊 |
[04:48] | Well, dad, it’s not just abo… | 老爸 这跟食疗… |
[04:51] | Dad, it’s not about dieting. | 老爸 这跟食疗没关系 |
[04:55] | What you need is healthier eating choices combined with exercise. | 你所需要的就是健康饮食配合适量的运动 |
[04:58] | -What is that supposed to mean? -Less bacon, more shakin’. | -什么意思 -少吃培根 多做运动 |
[05:02] | I can help you out, be like your trainer. | 我可以帮你 做你的训练师 |
[05:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:06] | Thank you very much, but I don’t need your help. | 非常感谢 但我不需要你帮忙 |
[05:15] | Yup, split the underwear too. | 这下好了 内裤也撕了 |
[05:22] | Get started in the morning? | 明早开始 |
[05:41] | Uh, Teddy, are you okay? | 呃 泰迪 你没事吧 |
[05:43] | No, my cereal’s not speaking to me. | 有事 我的麦片粥不和我说话了 |
[05:47] | Has your cereal spoken to you before? | 难道你的麦片粥以前和你说过话吗 |
[05:52] | No, I just… I need some inspiration. | 没有 我只是 我需要一些灵感 |
[05:54] | I told Derek that I’d read an original poem. | 我和德里克说我周六晚上 |
[05:56] | On Saturday night and so far I’ve got nothing. | 读过一篇原创诗歌 但目前为止 毫无思路 |
[05:59] | Poetry you say? | 你是说诗歌吗 |
[06:01] | Have I ever mentioned that I write poetry? | 我曾经告诉过你 我也写过诗吗 |
[06:04] | Mom, please don’t make this about you. | 老妈 请不要掺和这件事 |
[06:08] | Of course, that would be selfish. | 好吧 那样就太自私了 |
[06:10] | Ooh! I wrote a great poem about selfishness. | 噢 我曾经写过一首关于自私的好诗 |
[06:13] | It goes like this: “me me me me”… | 好像是这样写的“我 我 我 我”… |
[06:16] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[06:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:20] | Okay, what is your poem supposed to be about? | 说说看你要写的诗的主题是什么 |
[06:22] | Well, it’s supposed to be about pain, | 这个 应该是关于痛苦的 |
[06:24] | But I can’t think about anything painful. | 但我想不出任何痛苦的事情 |
[06:26] | I have happily-married parents, | 我有个相亲相爱的家庭 |
[06:28] | A roof over my head, food on my table. | 有房有车 衣食无忧 |
[06:30] | Why’d you guys have to give me such a good life? | 你们为什么给我一个这么完美的生活 |
[06:37] | Ah. | 啊 |
[06:40] | -All right! -Okay. | -一切就绪 -好的 |
[06:41] | -Let’s go! -Looking good, dad. | -开始吧 -看起来不错嘛 老爸 |
[06:43] | For starters, thank you for not wearing a tank top. | 首先 要感谢你没有穿背心 |
[06:46] | All right, what do we do first? | 好了 我们先做什么 |
[06:48] | We… Sambacise. | 先做…桑巴运动 |
[06:52] | –Whis this? -This is a celebrity workout program. | -什么东西 -是一种名人想出来的东西 |
[06:55] | Which combines exercise with samba dancing. | 将桑巴舞与运动相结合 |
[06:58] | Oh, I don’t know. This isn’t gonna make me look stupid, is it? | 噢 我才不管呢 这东西会不会让我显得很白痴 |
[07:02] | Well, that’s a big yes. | 看来答案很明显 |
[07:05] | Come on, dad, just give it a chance. | 别这样啊 老爸 试试看嘛 |
[07:06] | Look how much fun Betty white’s having. | 你看贝蒂·怀特跳得有多开心 |
[07:09] | Wow, that woman is everywhere. | 哇 那位老太太还真是无处不在啊 |
[07:12] | -Just follow me. -Uh-huh. | -跟我跳 -好吧 |
[07:15] | -To the side. -Whoa! | -注意侧步 -哇啊 |
[07:16] | -Yeah, and watch this part… wha! -Oh! Look at that! | -很好 注意这部分…哇 -噢 快瞧瞧 |
[07:19] | Yeah, keep going, dad. There you go, there you go. | 很好 继续 老爸 非常好 非常好 |
[07:22] | Hey, wait a minute. Betty’s got a rose. | 嘿 等一下 贝蒂怎么有支玫瑰 |
[07:24] | Well, way ahead of you, dad. | 我早就准备好了 老爸 |
[07:25] | -Thank you, sir. -Uh-huh. | -谢谢 先生 -不客气 |
[07:28] | All right, here we go. | 好了 咱们继续 |
[07:32] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[07:34] | Ain’t bad. | 不赖啊 |
[07:42] | Anything on your mind? | 想什么呢 |
[07:44] | I can make fun of this, right? | 我可以取笑这件事吗 |
[07:46] | I mean, this doesn’t have anything to do with your weight. | 这件事和你的体重并不相关 |
[07:49] | Oh, yes it does. | 噢 还真有关系 |
[07:51] | I’m doing this to loweight. | 因为我正在燃烧卡路里 |
[08:01] | Big finish. | 大鹏展翅 |
[08:03] | Ah! | 啊 |
[08:09] | “deep, gut-wrenching pain,” | “深深地 揪心的痛” |
[08:12] | Like an animal devouring me from the inside out | 就像是一头野兽从里到外慢慢吞噬着我 |
[08:14] | I cried in agony. | 我声嘶力竭的哭泣 |
[08:17] | “Then gave into the beast.” | “最后变成了野兽” |
[08:29] | Thank you. That was called “cereal.” | 谢谢 诗的题目是“麦片粥” |
[08:34] | -Okay, you’re up. -Okay. | -好了 该你上了 -好的 |
[08:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:41] | Hello. Hello. | 大家好 大家好 |
[08:43] | Hi. I’m Teddy Duncan. | 嗨 我是泰迪·邓肯 |
[08:45] | And this is called “nosebleed.” | 我的诗叫做“流鼻血” |
[08:52] | “blood blood, watch it flow,” | “血啊 血啊 看你肆意狂流” |
[08:55] | From my nose it did go, | 从我的鼻子往外流 |
[08:59] | I was a screamer, I was a crier, | 我尖叫着 我哭泣着 |
[09:02] | The doctor called for a humidifier, | 医生拿了个加湿器 |
[09:08] | We tried ice, we tried cotton, | 曾试着用冰块 曾试着用棉花 |
[09:12] | I put my head way back… | 我仰起头… |
[09:17] | “Nuttin’.” | “不流了” |
[09:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | Was it really as bad as I thought? | 这诗真的有那么垃圾吗 |
[09:35] | No. | 没有 |
[09:37] | No no, it was… | 没有 当然没有 只是 |
[09:39] | It wa… oh, uh, | 只是 噢 呃 |
[09:43] | -I gotta take this. -Oh. | -我去接电话了 -噢 |
[09:46] | Hello. | 您好 |
[09:49] | Okay, fake phone call… was it really that bad? | 厉害 假电话 真的有那么糟糕吗 |
[09:53] | Hang on. Hello? | 等一下 您好 |
[09:56] | Hey! Stop that. | 嘿 少玩这套 |
[09:59] | I can’t believe I just made. | 真不敢相信我居然 |
[10:01] | A complete fool of myself in front of Derek. | 让自己在德里克面前像个傻子 |
[10:03] | So? Who cares what Derek thinks? | 那又如何 谁在乎德里克怎么想的 |
[10:05] | I do. He’s my boyfriend. | 我在乎 他可是我的男朋友 |
[10:07] | Look, he’s fine for now, | 听着 他现在看起来是不错 |
[10:10] | But he isn’t exactly a keeper, right? | 但他决不会一直这样下去 |
[10:13] | -What do you mean? -Come on. You guys are so different. | -此话怎讲 -没看出来吗 你俩不是一类人 |
[10:16] | Well… different? How are we different? | 是吗 怎么不是一类人了 |
[10:17] | You’re smart. He’s Derek. | 你聪明伶俐 他是德里克 |
[10:19] | You’re fun. He’s Derek. | 你妙趣横生 他是德里克 |
[10:21] | You’re interesting. He’s Derek. | 你兴趣盎然 他是德里克 |
[10:23] | So you don’t like Derek? | 你讨厌德里克吗 |
[10:25] | Okay. Well, maybe I don’t like your boyfriend. | 好吧 也许我也讨厌你的男朋友 |
[10:29] | And what is wrong with my ray-ray? | 我的雷雷哪里不好了 |
[10:32] | Well, the fact that you call him ray-ray for starters. | 首先 你叫他雷雷就让我很不爽 |
[10:35] | “ray-ray said this. Ray-ray said that.” | “雷雷说这个 雷雷说那个” |
[10:38] | Sometimes I just pray-pray. | 有时候我只能求求 |
[10:39] | You’ll shut up about ray-ray. | 你不要再喊雷雷了 |
[10:42] | Well, your prayers have just been answered, | 好吧 你的求求成真了 |
[10:44] | Because I’m never talking to you again. | 因为我不会再和你说话了 |
[10:46] | Well, that… that’s right! | 是吗 那敢情好啊 |
[10:48] | Go run-run away-way to ray-ray! | 去跑跑到你的雷雷身旁旁吧 |
[10:54] | Look… no, it’s not a poem. | 听着 打住 这不是一首诗 |
[10:57] | But you liked it? | 但你们喜欢吗 |
[11:07] | Whoa, it is really coming down out there. | 哇 外面的雪下的还真大啊 |
[11:11] | Well, mom, it wasn’t easy, | 好了 老妈 虽然这一路走下来并不容易 |
[11:13] | But I’ve been good for an entire week. | 但我最终挺下来这一整周了 |
[11:15] | Boom zone, here I come! | 轰隆地带 我来也 |
[11:17] | I have to say, Gabe, you have really earned this party. | 我不得不说 盖比 你的努力让老天都哭了 |
[11:20] | Hmm. Here you go. | 没错 给你 |
[11:21] | -What’s this? -It’s a list of bad things | -什么东西 -是一张讽刺清单 |
[11:24] | I thought of saying but didn’t. | 把那些想说但说不成的 我都记下来了 |
[11:27] | Part one is fat jokes about dad. | 第一部分是关于老爸肥胖的笑话 |
[11:28] | Gabe, there’s nothing funny about… | 盖比 这并不好… |
[11:31] | That one’s pretty good. | 这个太好笑了 |
[11:34] | I like that one. | 对于那个我很得意 |
[11:35] | Oh, that one’s even better. | 噢 那个更好笑了 |
[11:37] | That one… | 那一个 |
[11:39] | What? What’s so funny? | 怎么了 笑什么呢 |
[11:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:50] | Ooh! Cake. | 噢 有蛋糕 |
[11:59] | “dear dad, be strong.” | “亲爱的老爸 坚强点” |
[12:02] | Do not eat this cake. | 不要吃这蛋糕 |
[12:04] | “Love, your son and trainer P.J.” | “爱你 你的儿子以及训练师PJ” |
[12:14] | “dear dad, | “亲爱的老爸 |
[12:16] | so you’ve thrown away my first note.” | 看来你把我留给你的第一张纸条扔了” |
[12:18] | Here is a second chance to make the right decision. | 我现在给你第二次机会做出正确的决定 |
[12:21] | “Your son who believes in you, P.J.” | “相信你的 你的儿子 PJ” |
[12:43] | “dear dad, | “亲爱的老爸 |
[12:45] | Okay, so notes aren’t your thing.” | 好吧 看来纸条对你没用” |
[12:54] | -Hi, Mrs. Wentz. -Hey. Goodness, Teddy, get in here. | -嗨 温茨夫人 -嘿 泰迪 快进来 |
[12:57] | Oh wow, it’s really snowing out there. | 哇 外面的雪真不小 |
[13:00] | I could barely park in your driveway. | 我快无法在您的车道上停车了 |
[13:02] | We don’t have a driveway. | 我们没有车道啊 |
[13:05] | Okay. Well, I know where it could go. | 好吧 至少我知道它能去哪了 |
[13:09] | Can I talk to Ivy? | 能和艾薇谈谈吗 |
[13:11] | We got in a fight last night and I really need to apologize. | 我们昨天吵了一架 我想向她道歉 |
[13:13] | Oh, I’m sorry, Teddy. Ivy’s not here. | 噢 抱歉 泰迪 艾薇不在家 |
[13:16] | She went to your house because she said she needed to apologize to you. | 她去你家了 她说她要向你道歉 |
[13:20] | -She did? -Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:22] | Okay, well, I… I’d better go home then. | 好吧 我 我最好还是先回家吧 |
[13:24] | Oh no, Teddy, you’re not going anywhere. | 噢算了 泰迪 你哪也别去了 |
[13:27] | Hi, Mr. Wentz. | 嗨 温茨先生 |
[13:30] | Come on, take a look at this. | 过来 看看这个 |
[13:32] | -Okay. -Now as you can see, | -好吧 -现在正如你所看见的 |
[13:35] | We’ve got a high-pressure system stalled over the Rockies, | 落基山脉上方的高压系统长期不退 |
[13:38] | And it’s pushing cold arctic air down from Canada. | 高压系统从加拿大带来了来自北极的冷空气 |
[13:41] | Giving us a freak spring blizzard. | 导致了这里疯狂的春季降雪 |
[13:44] | -Oh. -Harry always wanted to be a weatherman, | -噢 -哈里总想成为一名气象员 |
[13:47] | But he answered the call of plumbing supplies. | 但是他接受了管道用品工作 |
[13:49] | Mmm. Breaking news. | 知道了 最新消息 |
[13:51] | They’ve just closed all the roads, | 他们刚刚封闭了所有路段 |
[13:53] | And that means that you, young lady, | 而这对于你这位年轻的女士意味着 |
[13:55] | Are gonna be staying right here, maybe overnight. | 你只能乖乖的呆在这里了 也许是一整晚 |
[13:58] | What? I’m sorry, I can’t stay overnight. | 什么 抱歉 我不能呆一整晚 |
[14:00] | I’d like to also send a shout out to Abner Johnson. | 我还想祝贺一下阿布纳·约翰逊 |
[14:03] | He’s 104 today. | 今天是他的104岁生日 |
[14:07] | Who is he talking to? | 他在和谁说话呢 |
[14:09] | Nobody. Harry | 没谁 哈里 |
[14:12] | You do know that you’re not really on tv, right? | 你知道你没有在电视中 对吧 |
[14:14] | Of course I do. Back to you, Mary lo… | 我当然知道了 现在话筒转交给你 玛丽 |
[14:26] | We’re expecting up to two feet of snow today, | 我们估计今天的降雪量将达到两英尺 |
[14:28] | So stay in your homes and off the roads. | 请大家呆在家中 不要外出 |
[14:37] | Ivy? Get in here. | 艾薇 快进来 |
[14:40] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[14:41] | I came over to apologize to Teddy. | 我来是想向泰迪道歉 |
[14:43] | Teddy went to your house to apologize to you. | 泰迪去你家给你道歉去了 |
[14:46] | -What? -And now the roads are all closed, | -什么 -现在所有道路都关闭了 |
[14:49] | So you’re gonna be stuck here awhile. | 看来你要困在这里一阵子了 |
[14:51] | Really? You mean overnight? | 真的 你是说一整晚吗 |
[14:52] | Even maybe a few days? | 几天也可以啊 |
[14:55] | -Yes! -Ah. Let’s go, people. | -太好了 -啊 出发了 大家 |
[14:58] | We’ve got a party to go to. | 我们要去参加派对了 |
[14:59] | Gabe honey, I’m afraid we have some bad news. | 亲爱的盖比 恐怕要告诉你一些噩耗 |
[15:01] | Just tell me on the way to the boom zone. | 在去往轰隆地带的路上告诉我也成啊 |
[15:03] | No no. Come sit with mama, okay? | 不成 过来和我坐下 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | Now, sweetie, because of the blizzard, | 如今 宝贝 由于暴风雪 |
[15:10] | Nobody’s able to drive anywhere and… | 我们大家不能开车去任何地方了 |
[15:13] | I’m afraid your party is off. | 我恐怕你的派对也泡汤了 |
[15:15] | What?! Again?! | 搞什么 又来 |
[15:18] | -No no, take a deep breath. -I can’t believe this! | -想开点 深呼吸 -难以置信 |
[15:21] | I’ve been keeping my mouth shut for nothing?! | 我白当一个星期的哑巴了吗 |
[15:23] | -Okay, Gabe, just calm… -Save it, tubby! | -好了 盖比 冷静下 -省省吧 胖墩儿 |
[15:25] | -Hey, Gabe! -Your cooking stinks! And you’re stupid! | -嘿 盖比 -你的厨艺烂到家了 你就一白痴 |
[15:28] | -I didn’t say anything. -Yeah, but you were thinking something stupid. | -我什么也没说啊 -没错 但你在想一些白痴的事情 |
[15:31] | I hate my life! | 我讨厌我的生活 |
[15:35] | Man. This is so much better than my house. | 天啊 这比我家好多了 |
[15:43] | You see, Teddy, most people actually think. | 你听着 泰迪 大多数人们认为 |
[15:45] | That when the temperature rises, | 当温度升高时 |
[15:47] | So does the barometric pressure… | 同时也伴随着大气压的升高 |
[15:49] | But that is not the case. | 但事实并非如此 |
[15:53] | Harry, leave that girl alone. | 哈里 别烦那个小女孩了 |
[15:56] | Let’s do something Teddy would enjoy, like… | 让我们做些能让泰迪高兴的事情 比如 |
[15:59] | A Jigsaw puzzle. | 智力拼图 |
[16:03] | Oh! | 天啊 |
[16:13] | -Gabe, are you okay? -Leave me alone. | -盖比 你还好吧 -别烦我 |
[16:18] | Look, babe, I know how you feel. | 听着 宝贝 我了解你的感受 |
[16:20] | No, you don’t. You’ve never gone without a party on your birthday. | 不 你不了解 你的生日从不缺少派对 |
[16:24] | You’ve had like a million of them. | 就好像已经有一百万次了 |
[16:29] | Okay, I’m gonna let that one go, | 那好 那我就准备少一次派对 |
[16:33] | Because I know you’re hurting right now. | 因为我知道你现在很是受伤 |
[16:35] | But I promise you: You are going to have a birthday party. | 但我向你保证 你会有生日派对的 |
[16:40] | Yeah, when I’m 100. | 是吗 当我百岁生日时 |
[16:41] | And I can’t even blow out my candles? | 老到我都无法吹灭蜡烛时吗 |
[16:43] | Okay, if you’re referring to grandpa, | 好了 如果你非要提到爷爷的话 |
[16:45] | He’s only 70 and he has asthma. | 他才七十岁 何况他还有哮喘 |
[16:57] | Teddy, you’ve hardly touched your liver and onions. | 泰迪 你怎么没有吃你的肝脏和洋葱啊 |
[17:01] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[17:02] | I had liver for breakfast. | 我要留着肝脏来吃早餐 |
[17:05] | Got any requests? | 有什么需求吗 |
[17:08] | How about a snowmobile? | 来辆雪地汽车怎么样 |
[17:10] | How about “row row row your boat”? | 来唱“小船摇啊摇”怎么样 |
[17:12] | It’s my favorite. Come on. | 我的最爱啊 来吧 |
[17:14] | Actually, Mr. Wentz, you really don’t have to… | 其实 温茨先生 你真的不必 |
[17:16] | Row row row your boat gently down the stream | 划啊划 划啊划 划你的小船入河流 |
[17:19] | Merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream. | 好开心 好开心 好开心 生活不过是一场梦 |
[17:22] | We can’t do this when Ivy’s home. She won’t let us. | 艾薇在家的时候我们可不敢这么唱 她不让 |
[17:25] | Ha. I miss her so much. | 哈 我真的好怀念她 |
[17:28] | Rounds! | 再来一遍 |
[17:30] | -Oh! -Row row row your boat… | -噢 -划啊划 划啊划 划你的小船 |
[17:32] | -Teddy! -Row row row your boat… | -泰迪 -划啊划 划啊划 划你的小船 |
[17:34] | Row row row your boat gently down the stream… | 划啊划 划啊划 划你的小船入河流 |
[17:41] | Whatever this is, I’m sure it’s gonna be lame. | 不管是什么 但我敢肯定不怎么样 |
[17:44] | Oh, I don’t think so. Hit it, Charlie. | 噢 我可不这么想 来吧 查莉 |
[17:46] | Surprise! | 生日快乐 |
[17:50] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[17:54] | -What’s all this? -“What’s all this?” | -搞什么 -“搞什么” |
[17:57] | It’s the Duncan fun zone! | 搞的是邓肯欢乐地带 |
[17:58] | Well, since we can’t go to your party, | 既然我们去不成你的派对 |
[18:00] | We brought the party to you. | 我们就把派对搬家里来了 |
[18:04] | Look out below! | 楼下注意喽 |
[18:09] | -Oh! –Oh! | -噢 -噢 |
[18:12] | -Oh! -You want a turn? | -噢 -你想试试吗 |
[18:15] | You look kinda sick. | 看来你被整的颓废了 |
[18:16] | Yeah. Of course I want a turn! | 好耶 我当然要试试了 |
[18:18] | All right! | 好耶 |
[18:22] | Row row row your boat gently down the stream | 划啊划 划啊划 划你的小船入河流 |
[18:25] | Merrily merrily merrily merrily, life… | 好开心 好开心 好开心 生活不过是一场梦 |
[18:27] | Wait wait. Guys guys, does this song have an ending? | 等等 等等 大伙儿 这首歌有结尾吗 |
[18:30] | If it does, we’ve never found it. | 如果有 那我们也从没有唱到过 |
[18:32] | Now… | 现在 |
[18:33] | In German! | 德语版 |
[18:36] | Ooh! Zeile zeile zeile irh boot | 呜 划啊划 划啊划 划啊划 |
[18:38] | Sanft den strom hinab! | 划你的小船入河流 |
[18:40] | Lustig lustig lustig lustig | 好开心 好开心 好开心 |
[18:42] | leben ist nur ein traum! | 生活不过是一场梦 |
[18:47] | ugh! | 呃 |
[18:59] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[19:55] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[20:06] | and many more… | 还有更多 |
[20:10] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[20:11] | -Yay! -Hey! | -耶 -嘿 |
[20:14] | Thanks, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[20:16] | This really has been the best party ever. | 这绝对是史上最强的派对了 |
[20:18] | Look, I’m sorry I called you fat, | 听着 抱歉说你很胖 |
[20:21] | Stupid and a bad cook. | 很白痴 厨艺很烂 |
[20:24] | I mean, even though you are fat, stupid and a bad cook… | 我是说 即使你很胖 很白痴 厨艺很烂 |
[20:29] | I love you all. | 我还是爱你们大家的 |
[20:32] | Well, we love you too. | 当然 我们也爱你 |
[20:34] | Not as much as the others, of course… | 当然不像爱其他孩子一样多 |
[20:36] | …But… | 但是 |
[20:41] | -Teddy! -Hey, everybody. | -泰迪姐 -大家好 |
[20:44] | -Hey! -Oh, hey. | -嘿 -噢 嘿 |
[20:45] | What are you doing here? The roads are all closed. | 你怎么回来的 道路不是全封闭了吗 |
[20:47] | -Yeah, I walked. -Why did you do that? | -是啊 我走回来的 -为什么回来了 |
[20:50] | I think I can answer that. | 我想我可以回答这个问题 |
[20:52] | -Liver and onions? -Yup. | -肝脏和洋葱 -没错 |
[20:54] | -Jigsaw puzzle? -Uh-huh. | -智力拼图 -是的 |
[20:55] | -“row row row your boat”? -In German. | -“小船摇啊摇” -还是德语版的 |
[20:57] | -Come here. -Okay. | -来抱抱 -好的 |
[21:03] | Well, Charlie, the storm’s over, | 好了 查莉 暴风雪平息了 |
[21:06] | Sun’s shining, Gabe had a great party. | 太阳出来了 盖比有了个无与伦比的派对 |
[21:10] | And… ooh, best of all, | 还有 噢 最劲爆的新闻 |
[21:11] | Thanks to sambacising, dad’s lost two pounds. | 多亏了桑巴运动 老爸瘦了两磅 |
[21:15] | Yeah, he was so excited, he’s now graduated to… | 没错 他激动坏了 现在他开始学 |
[21:17] | Tangocise! | 探戈运动 |
[21:29] | Oh! | 噢 |
[21:34] | Ay-yi-yi. | 啊咿咿 |
[21:36] | Good luck, Charlie. | 好运喽 查莉 |
[21:52] | Huh. | 哼 |
[21:55] | Finally, we are alone. | 最终 就剩咱俩了 |
[22:01] | -Nuh-uh-uh. -Whoa-ho-ho! | -想偷吃 -哇噢噢 |
[22:04] | How did you… | 你怎么 |
[22:06] | But it was… but… how… how did you… | 但这个 但 你怎么 |
[22:08] | Now grab an apple and go back to bed. | 赶紧抓个苹果 回去睡觉 |
[22:13] | -You’re just a head, right? -Yes | -你只有个头是吗 -是的 |
[22:16] | -No arms, no legs? -Nope. | -没有胳膊 没有腿 -没有 |
[22:18] | -Got eyes though, right? -Of course. | -只有眼睛 对吧 -当然 |
[22:20] | -Well, then you can watch me. –No. No no.. | -那好 那你只能眼睁睁地看着我了 -不 |
[22:23] | No no no no no! | 不 不 不 |
[22:26] | Now I’m wishing I didn’t have eyes. | 现在我希望连眼睛都不要有 |
[22:29] | -Wish you didn’t have teeth? -No no! | -希望你没有牙齿 -不要啊 |