时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, dad, I want to sign up for hockey. | 嘿 老爸 我想报名参加冰球队 |
[00:12] | -No, you don’t. -Yeah, I do. | -不 你才没呢 -我想 |
[00:15] | No, you don’t! Keep your voice down. | 不 你不想 小点声 |
[00:17] | Why? What’s wrong with hockey? | 怎么了 对冰球有意见吗 |
[00:19] | Shh shh shh! | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[00:20] | Did someone say hockey? | 我听到有人说冰球了 |
[00:24] | N-no, honey. | 没有啊 亲爱的 |
[00:25] | I said I was feeling a little… | 我说我感觉自己有点像 |
[00:27] | Stocky. | 肉球 |
[00:29] | I heard the word hockey come up from the air vent. | 我从通风口听到了有人说冰球 |
[00:32] | I asked if I could play hockey and then dad got all weird. | 我就想问问能打冰球吗 然后老爸就开始抓狂了 |
[00:36] | I have been dreaming of the day. | 我朝思暮想的能有一天 |
[00:37] | When one of my kids strapped on the skates. | 我能有个孩子可以穿上冰鞋 |
[00:39] | And followed in mama’s footsteps. | 然后跟随我的脚步一直走下去 |
[00:41] | -I feel a story coming on. -I was the star. | -又要讲故事了 -我曾经是 |
[00:44] | Of the southwest Denver community college lady icers. | 丹佛西南社区大学女子冰球队的一颗耀眼明星 |
[00:49] | -You even had a cute nickname. -They called me “psycho.” | -甚至还有个可爱的外号 -他们叫我“疯子” |
[00:52] | Broke the league record for penalty minutes. | 成功的打破了联赛罚时记录 |
[00:55] | -And that’s why they called me… -Psycho. I got it. | -这就是为什么他们叫我 -疯子 晓得了 |
[00:58] | Can I play hockey? | 那我能打冰球吗 |
[01:00] | Not only can you play hockey, | 你不仅可以打冰球 |
[01:01] | I’m gonna teach you everything I know about the sport. | 我还要把我在体育方面的毕生所学传授于你 |
[01:04] | No, that’s okay, mom. They actually have coaches. | 我倍感荣幸 但还是算了 人家有教练的 |
[01:07] | Coach… I’ll be your coach! | 教练 我来当你教练如何 |
[01:10] | -Great idea! – Coach psycho. | -这主意太好了 -疯子教练 |
[01:13] | -Psycho. -That’s right, Charlie. | -疯子 -没错 查莉 |
[01:16] | Mommy’s psycho. | 老娘我是疯子 |
[01:21] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:23] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:24] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:27] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:29] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:31] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:33] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:37] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:40] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:42] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:44] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:47] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:49] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:50] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:53] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:55] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:59] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:04] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:16] | -Okay, see you tomorrow, babe. -Okay. | -好了 明天见 宝贝 -好的 |
[02:18] | Oh, hey, Derek, | 噢 对了 德里克 |
[02:20] | I was wondering if maybe after school. | 我想问问放学后 |
[02:22] | -You wanna go mini golfing? -Eh, whatever. | -你想去打迷你高尔夫吗 -嗯 随便了 |
[02:26] | Okay, so, um, is that a whatever like… | 好吧 那么这个随便了是代表着 |
[02:28] | “I don’t wanna go,” or a whatever like | “我不想去” 还是代表着 |
[02:30] | “mini golf, wow!”? | “迷你高尔夫 我来也” |
[02:35] | Whichever. | 无所谓了 |
[02:37] | Okay okay, so is that a whichever like “whatever” | 好吧 那么这个无所谓了是代表着“随便了” |
[02:41] | Or a whichever like “mini golf, wow!”? | 还是代表着“迷你高尔夫 我来也” |
[02:47] | -No worries. -Whatever. | -别纠结了 -爱咋咋地吧 |
[02:49] | -‘kay, see you, babe. -Okay. | -好了 再见了 -再见 |
[02:56] | Ivy, can I ask you something? | 艾薇 我能问你点儿事吗 |
[02:57] | -Sure, what’s up? -It’s about Derek. | -可以 问吧 -是关于德里克的 |
[02:59] | And I want you to be completely honest. | 我要你实话实说 |
[03:02] | You know, we’ve been going out for a while. | 你也知道 我们交往也有一段时间了 |
[03:05] | And at first it was fun and everything, but now | 起初每件事都是那么的美好 但现在 |
[03:08] | I’m kinda wondering if maybe I should… | 我在考虑是不是应该 |
[03:10] | Dump his sorry butt! | 甩了这个大白痴 |
[03:15] | -Whoa. -Do it! Now. | -哇 -现在就甩 |
[03:17] | He’s probably still out there. I’ll go get him. | 他可能还在外面的 俺去把他拽回来 |
[03:19] | Whoa, Ivy, Ivy, wait! | 哇 艾薇 艾薇 别急 |
[03:22] | I don’t mean right now. | 我并不是说现在去甩他 |
[03:24] | I’ve never broken up with somebody before and I’m kind of nervous about it. | 我还没有甩人的经验 而且我还有点紧张 |
[03:27] | -There’s nothing to be nervous about. -Well, I… I don’t know. | -这有啥紧张的 -我也不知道啊 |
[03:31] | It’s easy. Look. | 这很简单的 听着 |
[03:32] | Just pretend I’m Derek and break up with me. | 把我想成德里克 然后和我分手 |
[03:35] | If it helps, | 俺可以扮演德里克的 |
[03:36] | I’ll put a stupid look on my face and breathe through my mouth. | 只要摆出一张臭脸 然后用嘴呼吸 |
[03:47] | No, I’m not gonna practice breaking up with somebody. | 算了 我才不要练习和某人分手呢 |
[03:51] | I mean, how hard can it be? | 我是说 这能难于上青天吗 |
[03:53] | I just tell Derek how I feel… nicely… | 我只要告诉德里克我的感受 友好的 |
[03:55] | And then we both go on with our lives. | 然后我们就开始过自己的生活了 |
[03:58] | Heh heh. Whatever. | 呵呵 无所谓了 |
[04:01] | Okay, could you stop doing that, please? | 成了 能别再整这套了吗 |
[04:03] | Ehhh, I like it. | 啊 俺喜欢 |
[04:07] | It’s relaxing. I feel like my brain’s on vacation. | 好轻松啊 俺感觉俺的大脑在度假呢 |
[04:16] | Okay, people, listen up. | 好了 同志们 听好了 |
[04:18] | The geniuses at corporate have come up with a new menu item. | 公司里的精英们又想出了一道新美食 |
[04:21] | They are called chicken slivers. | 他们取名为麦香鸡肉末 |
[04:24] | -What’s a sliver? Is it like a nugget? -No. | -什么叫鸡肉末 是块状的吗 -不是 |
[04:26] | -Is it like a tender? -Nope. | -那它鲜嫩多汁吗 -不 |
[04:28] | -Does it have chicken in it? -According to legal, | -那它里面有鸡肉吗 -从法律上讲 |
[04:31] | The answer to that question is “possibly.” | 这个回答应该是“可能” |
[04:35] | And remember, they’re not just chicken slivers, | 你们记住 这不仅是麦香鸡肉末 |
[04:37] | They are corporal kwikki’s chicken slivers, | 它们是咕唧下士的麦香鸡肉末 |
[04:39] | In honor of our founder, corporal bull s. Kwikki. | 为纪念我们的创始人 布尔·咕唧下士 |
[04:42] | -What’s he a corporal of? -Lip-smacking goodness. | -他是什么的下士 -吧唧嘴 |
[04:45] | Which is also the title of his autobiography. | 这也是他自传的题目 |
[04:49] | Okay, minimum wagers… paychecks. | 好了 苦工们 发薪水了 |
[04:52] | -Thanks. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[04:55] | Mitch, aren’t we supposed to be making minimum wage? | 米奇 难道我们就只能得到最少的薪酬吗 |
[04:58] | It’s the law. My dad told me about it. | 我们有法律保障的 我爸告诉我的 |
[05:00] | Never talk to your parents! | 千万别和你们的家长说 |
[05:03] | Seriously, guys, what happens here is sacred. | 说真的 同志们 这里是如此的神圣 |
[05:05] | This is a safe place. | 是一个没有父母的港湾 |
[05:07] | Wait a minute. “minimum” means the least. | 等一下 “最少”也就是至少 |
[05:11] | We’re making less than the least? | 难道我们挣的比至少还少 |
[05:14] | Okay, doors opening, | 好了 开业了 |
[05:16] | Let’s feed the world, huh? | 让我们一起喂饱这个世界吧 |
[05:21] | Isn’t there something you can do about our salary? | 你有什么办法能拯救我们这些苦工吗 |
[05:23] | -Why me? -You’re the smartest one here. | -为什么是我 -你是这里最聪明的一个 |
[05:26] | I am? | 是吗 |
[05:29] | But my foot’s in a mop bucket. | 但我的脚困在拖把水桶里了 |
[05:34] | Yeah, but you know how to get it out. | 是啊 但你知道如何转危为安 |
[05:43] | I thought we were going to the ice rink. | 我还以为要去滑冰场呢 |
[05:45] | No. You can’t go anywhere near the ice until you learn the fundamentals. | 不去 直到你先学会了基本功我们再去溜冰场 |
[05:48] | Sounds boring. | 感觉好无聊啊 |
[05:50] | It’s not boring. It’s fun! | 一点儿都不无聊 有趣极了 |
[05:52] | Come on, you can’t spell fundamental without “fun.” | 你看 基本功里怎么能少得了“乐趣” |
[05:55] | You also can’t spell it without “mental.” | 基本功里也同样少不了“疯狂” |
[05:58] | Okay, fundamental number one: Positioning. | 别贫了 基本功第一条 防守 |
[06:02] | Why is there a pad on the wall? | 怎么有个垫子靠墙上了 |
[06:06] | Because I believe in safety first. | 因为我要保证安全第一 |
[06:10] | -What was that? -That’s called checking. | -搞什么 -搞的是阻挡 |
[06:13] | It’s not allowed at your level… | 在你们这个等级的比赛中是违规的 |
[06:15] | Unless the ref doesn’t see you. | 除非裁判没有看见你 |
[06:17] | -Now you check me. -No way, you’re my mom. | -现在你来撞我 -不可能 你可是我亲娘 |
[06:20] | Come on, check me, you little weenie. | 少装了 来撞我 你这个胆小鬼 |
[06:26] | That’s called avoiding a check. | 这招叫躲闪 |
[06:28] | Get up. Let’s practice your skating. | 快起来 来练习下滑冰 |
[06:30] | Okay, I will demonstrate. | 看着 我先给你示范下 |
[06:37] | Nice and easy, just like mama. | 到位而轻松 就像老娘我 |
[06:39] | -Now you try. -Okay. | -你来试试 -好吧 |
[06:44] | -Not bad. -Not bad? | -不赖嘛 -只是不赖吗 |
[06:46] | I’d say I’m pretty good. | 我觉着我很在行啊 |
[06:51] | Never get comfortable. | 不要放松警惕 |
[07:01] | -Hey, sweetie pie. -Hey, dad. | -嘿 我的小可爱 -嘿 老爸 |
[07:04] | Actually I was… | 其实我是在 |
[07:05] | Hey, P.J. | 嘿 PJ |
[07:09] | -You okay? I got a big problem at work. | -你没事吧 -工作中遇到困难了 |
[07:11] | I found out my boss is underpaying us. | 我发现我老板少付工资给我们 |
[07:13] | And now the staff wants me to do something about it. | 现在职工们想让我找出解决问题的办法 |
[07:16] | -Why you? -I’m the smartest. | -为什么选你 -我是最聪明的 |
[07:21] | Um… How exactly was that determined? | 呃 怎么评出来的 |
[07:24] | I don’t know. Probably a secret vote. | 不知道 可能是不记名投票 |
[07:27] | Maybe a raffle. | 也可能是抽签 |
[07:31] | Uh, well, what are you gonna do? | 好吧 那你打算怎么办 |
[07:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道呢 |
[07:34] | -I don’t know. -P.J.! | -无计可施啊 -PJ |
[07:36] | You can’t go through life answering every question with “I don’t know.” | 在你一生中 你不能一遇到问题就说“不知道” |
[07:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:41] | I have so far and I’m a senior in High School. | 怎么就一生了 目前我还只是一个高三的学生 |
[07:46] | Probably a raffle. | 应该就是抽签了 |
[07:48] | Um, look, | 呃 听着 |
[07:50] | Son, if you think you deserve more money, | 儿子 如果你认为理应得到更多的钱 |
[07:52] | Then stand up for yourself. | 那你就站出来为自己辩护 |
[07:55] | By the way, your coworkers, they are counting on you | 不要忘了 你的同事们 正在指望着你 |
[07:58] | To be strong. | 变得更强 |
[08:03] | Oh man, I just found out I’m smart, | 老天爷啊 我刚发现我是聪明的 |
[08:06] | Now I have to be strong too? | 难道我现在还要变得更强吗 |
[08:09] | Enjoy your childhood, Charlie. It does not last forever. | 享受你童年的每一刻吧 查莉 迟早会长大的 |
[08:11] | Cookie? | 吃饼干吗 |
[08:15] | P.J. Wuv a cookie. | PJ想吃饼干 |
[08:25] | Okay… Okay okay, he’s here. | 好了 好了 他在这里呢 |
[08:26] | Oh, Ivy, I don’t know if I can do this. | 噢 艾薇 我对这事心里没底啊 |
[08:30] | My heart is pounding. Oh, hi, he sees me! | 我的心怦怦直跳 噢 嗨 他看见我了 |
[08:32] | He’s waving. All right, now I’m waving and smiling. | 他在招手 好了 现在我也招手 面带微笑 |
[08:36] | This feels so wrong. Gotta go. | 感觉不对劲啊 先挂了 |
[08:41] | -Hey there, hi, Derek. -Hey. | -好啊 德里克 -嘿 |
[08:43] | Oh hi, thank you for meeting me. | 好啊 感谢前来和我见面 |
[08:45] | -Hey, no worries. -Yeah, uh… | -嘿 没事的 -好的 啊 |
[08:48] | Well, there might be a few. | 听着 这可能有点 |
[08:52] | Listen, I owe you an apology. | 听着 我欠一个道歉 |
[08:55] | -For what? -For blowing off that whole mini golf thing. | -为什么道歉 -为了推掉迷你高尔夫球那件事 |
[08:58] | Oh no no no, that’s okay. | 噢 不用 不用 没关系的 |
[09:01] | No! No, it’s not. You’re my girl. | 不 有关系的 因为你是我的女朋友 |
[09:03] | If you like mini golf, I should like mini golf. | 我应该学会爱屋及乌 |
[09:06] | I don’t like mini golf that much. And speaking of. | 我也不是那么喜欢迷你高尔夫 既然说到 |
[09:10] | -Not liking things… – Wait. | -不喜欢的事 -等一下 |
[09:13] | Before you say anything else, I’ve got something for you. | 在你说之前 我有些东西要给你 |
[09:18] | Oh, ha ha. | 噢 天啊 |
[09:20] | A leather jacket just like yours. | 像你一样的皮夹克 |
[09:23] | Yeah, except this one says “d’s girl.” | 没错 除了这件上面有“德的女友” |
[09:28] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[09:30] | What’s not to like? I mean, I… | 有什么不喜欢的呢 我是说 |
[09:33] | I’m d’s girl, now it says so… | 我既然是德的女友 那在皮夹克 |
[09:36] | On a jacket. | 上写出来又有什么关系 |
[09:41] | -Yeah, well, try it on. -Ooo-kay. | -是啊 没错 穿上试试 -好吧 |
[09:49] | Wow, awesome. | 哇 太棒了 |
[09:51] | Now when you’re on the back of my bike. | 现在当你坐在我摩托车后座上时 |
[09:53] | Everyone will know who you are. | 大家都会知道你是谁了 |
[09:56] | D’s girl. | 我是德的女友 |
[10:02] | -What’s going on? -Mitch, we need to talk. | -怎么了 -米奇 我们需要谈谈 |
[10:05] | You found out what’s in the chicken? | 你知道鸡肉里是什么了 |
[10:07] | -No. -You found out what we feed the chickens? | -不是 -你知道我们拿什么喂鸡了 |
[10:12] | -No. -Is this about the finger in the fingers? | -不是 -是不是你在吮指鸡套餐里头发现了手指 |
[10:14] | -What?! -Why don’t you. | -什么 -为什么你不直接 |
[10:17] | Tell me what this is about? | 告诉我到底是什么事 |
[10:19] | -We want a raise. -A raise. | -我们要求涨薪 -涨薪是吧 |
[10:23] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[10:25] | We can discuss that at your next salary negotiation. | 我们可以在你下次薪资协商中讨论下 |
[10:27] | Which I believe is scheduled for the 5th of… | 我认为协商会安排在 |
[10:30] | Octembruary. | 猴年马月 |
[10:34] | That’s not even a real month! | 那根本就不是一个确定的日期 |
[10:36] | Right, P.J.? | 我说的没错吧 PJ |
[10:38] | Look, Mitch, what you’re doing is wrong. | 听着 米奇 你现在的行为很不厚道 |
[10:40] | And we’re not gonna let you get away with it. | 而我们是不会让你得逞的 |
[10:42] | -We demand a raise! -And if I don’t give it to you. | -我们要求涨薪 -要是我偏不涨呢 |
[10:44] | You’re gonna what? Go on strike? | 那你奈我何 举行罢工吗 |
[10:46] | -That’s exactly what we’ll do. -You’re gonna walk right out? | -你还真说对了 -你打算就这么走出去 |
[10:48] | If that’s what striking is, then yes. | 如果罢工需要走出去 那我就走 |
[10:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:52] | All right. | 就这么定了 |
[10:54] | Come on, guys. | 开始罢工了 同志们 |
[10:57] | -You’ll be sorry. -No, we won’t. | -你会后悔的 -我们不会的 |
[10:59] | Uh, I’m kinda sorry. | 呃 我有点后悔了 |
[11:02] | I left my wallet in the break room. | 我把钱包落在休息室了 |
[11:06] | All right, guys, we’re on strike. | 听好了 大家 我们罢工了 |
[11:09] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[11:11] | What do we do now? | 那我们现在干嘛 |
[11:16] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:17] | While we figure out what a strike is, | 在我们想什么是罢工的同时 |
[11:19] | Let’s get out of the way and let the customers in. | 不如先让开路 便于让顾客们进来 |
[11:21] | -Welcome to kwikki chikki. -Try the slivers! | -欢迎光临咕唧炸鸡 -尝尝麦香鸡肉末 |
[11:33] | Mom, mom, hi. | 妈 妈 嗨 |
[11:35] | -Teddy, what are you doing here? -I need some advice. | -泰迪 你来干嘛 -我需要你的建议 |
[11:37] | Oh honey, I’m working. | 噢 亲爱的 我在工作呢 |
[11:38] | Yeah, but this is about my love life. | 知道 但这是关于我的感情生活 |
[11:41] | Oh honey, I think that can wait till tonight. | 噢 宝贝 等到晚上再说吧 |
[11:43] | Nurse Duncan, patient in 312 needs a sponge bath. | 邓肯护士 三一二房的病人需要洗澡了 |
[11:50] | Rhonda, can you handle that? | 朗达 你能给那位病人去洗澡吗 |
[11:52] | I’m dealing with a family crisis right here. | 我正在解决家庭危机呢 |
[11:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[11:58] | What up, girl? | 啥事 说吧 |
[12:00] | This is what’s up. | 就是这事 |
[12:03] | D’s girl? I thought you were gonna break up with Derek? | 德的女友 我还以为你要和德里克分手呢 |
[12:05] | Yeah, I tried, but then he gave me this jacket. | 没错 我试过 但他却给了我件夹克 |
[12:07] | And now I don’t know what to do. | 现在我不知所措了 |
[12:09] | Honey, these things are never easy, but the longer. | 宝贝 这种事并非易事 你越往后拖 |
[12:11] | You let it go on the worse it’s gonna be. | 事情就会越糟糕 |
[12:13] | Okay, just promise yourself. | 好了 向自己保证 |
[12:15] | The very next time you see Derek, you’re gonna break up with him. | 下次见到德里克后 必须要和他分手 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:21] | Okay okay, the very next time. | 好的 好的 下次就分 |
[12:23] | -Yes. -Hey! | -好的 -嘿 |
[12:24] | Oh hey, Derek. What… Derek?! | 噢嘿 德里克 搞什么 德里克 |
[12:28] | -Oh my gosh. -What happened? | -老天爷啊 -你怎么了 |
[12:30] | Uh, well, I was on my motorcycle. | 呃 是这样的 我当时在骑摩托车 |
[12:33] | And then I passed that store that sells Teddy bears. | 当我骑到那间卖泰迪熊的商店时 |
[12:37] | And I started thinking of you ’cause, well, you’re my Teddy bear. | 我就想到了你 毕竟你就是我的泰迪熊嘛 |
[12:41] | And then I was in someone’s backyard. | 再然后我就骑进了某人的后院 |
[12:48] | Not tvery next time. | 这次就算了 |
[12:57] | No bucks, no clucks. | 不给钱 就罢工 |
[13:00] | No bucks, no clucks. | 不给钱 就罢工 |
[13:02] | No bucks, no clucks. | 不给钱 就罢工 |
[13:04] | No bucks, no clucks. | 不给钱 就罢工 |
[13:07] | Are you really gonna cross this picket line? | 你要想从此过 |
[13:10] | You’re gonna have to go through her. | 就先过了她这关 |
[13:17] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[13:20] | I say “chikki,” you say “icky.” | 我喊“咕唧” 你们喊“垃圾” |
[13:22] | -Chikki chikki! -Icky icky! | -咕唧 咕唧 -垃圾 垃圾 |
[13:25] | How’s it going out here, strikers? | 情况如何啊 罢工者 |
[13:28] | So, Mitch, are you here to meet our demands? | 米奇 你是来妥协我们所提出的条件的吗 |
[13:31] | No. I’m here to meet my new employees. | 不是 我是来接见我的新雇员的 |
[13:34] | Welcome to kwikki chikki. Let’s get started right away. | 欢迎入驻咕唧炸鸡店 马上开工了 |
[13:38] | All right, don’t worry about washing your hands. | 好了 别在乎是不是洗过手了 |
[13:40] | What about us? | 我们怎么办 |
[13:42] | Oh, good news. You’re all fired. | 噢 告诉你们个好消息 全被炒鱿鱼了 |
[13:45] | -That’s not fair. -Tell that to the genius. | -这不公平 -和那个天才说去 |
[13:47] | That told you to go out on strike. | 那个让你们罢工的人 |
[13:51] | Thanks a lot, P.J. | 多谢你了 PJ |
[13:53] | Wha… guys? | 怎么 同志们 |
[13:56] | This isn’t over. Guys, come back! | 还没结束呢 同志们 回来啊 |
[14:00] | Well, it looks like it’s just you and me, Charlie. | 好了 看样子就剩咱俩了 查莉 |
[14:06] | I don’t know where you’re going. | 我不知道你要去哪 |
[14:08] | I’m your ride! | 你可是我载过来的 |
[14:16] | Mom, come on! | 老妈 快点 |
[14:22] | Come on, rookie, let’s see what you got. | 来吧 菜鸟 让我看看你的能耐 |
[14:27] | This is what I got. | 这就是我的能耐 |
[14:36] | Had to play hockey. | 都是冰球惹的祸 |
[14:41] | Gabe, honey, you’re gonna have to do better than that. | 盖比 宝贝 如果你还想踏入冰场 |
[14:43] | If you ever want to set foot on the ice. | 就必须要做到更好 |
[15:03] | Okay, bring it. | 好了 继续 |
[15:13] | Well, dad, | 这下好了 老爸 |
[15:15] | I took your advice, made a stand. | 我听从了你的意见 为自己辩护 |
[15:17] | Hey, good for you. And? | 嘿 干得好 然后呢 |
[15:20] | Everyone got fired. | 大家统统被炒鱿鱼 |
[15:22] | -That’s terrible. -Yeah. | -这下悲剧了 -是啊 |
[15:24] | -I know. -I’m really sorry. | -这还用说 -真的很抱歉 |
[15:26] | I… I-I can’t help feeling kind of responsible for all this. | 我感觉我对此事有不可推卸的责任 |
[15:30] | Well, you are responsible, so your feeling is correct. | 没错 你是要负责的 所以你的感觉是对的 |
[15:38] | Look, there’s gotta be somebody you can talk to. | 听着 肯定有人可以帮你去平反的 |
[15:40] | -Go over your boss’s head. -To who? | -去找你老板的领导 -谁啊 |
[15:42] | Not even corporal bull s. Kwikki himself could save us now. | 就算找布尔·咕唧下士也无济于事 |
[15:47] | The guy in the ads? | 广告里的那个家伙 |
[15:49] | He’s real? | 真有其人 |
[15:50] | Yeah, of course he’s real. | 是啊 当然是真有其人了 |
[15:53] | And he really has a horse named “curly fry”? | 他的那匹马真叫“油炸卷”吗 |
[15:55] | That was a joke in a commercial. | 那只是广告里的玩笑 |
[15:59] | You don’t even know your history. | 你连自己的过去都不知道吗 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:13] | -You ready? -Yeah, I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[16:16] | All right, just get in there, | 好了 径直走去 |
[16:17] | Break his heart and get out. | 伤他的心 径直走出 |
[16:26] | -Hey. –Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[16:27] | -Are you gonna sit down? -Uh, no. No, um… | -想坐下吗 -呃 算了 算了 |
[16:31] | There’s something I want to say. I’m just gonna say it. | 我想和你说点儿事 我要说了 |
[16:34] | This might be a little tough because I know you’re into me. | 这可能有点痛苦 因为我知道你迷恋姐 |
[16:39] | You got me that jacket, but, uh, | 你还给了我件夹克 但是 |
[16:41] | The thing is… | 我想说的是 |
[16:44] | I think we should break up. | 我觉着咱们应该分手 |
[16:48] | Uh… Okay. | 呃 没问题 |
[16:53] | Okay? | 没问题 |
[16:54] | Yeah, I mean, if… if it’s what you want. | 是啊 我是说 如果你希望如此 |
[16:58] | Yeah, no, that’s what I want. | 是啊 那就是我希望的 |
[17:01] | No worries. | 不用担心了 |
[17:04] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:06] | Okay, well… | 好了 那就 |
[17:10] | -Goodbye. -Bye. | -再见 -拜 |
[17:18] | Okay, sorry, | 好了 对不起 |
[17:21] | You’re taking this really well. Why is that? | 看来你应付这事挺得心应手的啊 为什么呢 |
[17:24] | I mean, well, if it’s not working… | 我是说 那个 如果 |
[17:27] | It wasn’t working for me, but it was working for you, right? | 分手这事让我伤心欲绝 反而让你轻松快活 对吧 |
[17:31] | Sure. Whatever. | 是的 无所谓了 |
[17:34] | Cool. Goodbye. | 你厉害 再一次和你 |
[17:37] | Again. | 再见 |
[17:44] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好了 对不起 |
[17:47] | I’m breaking your heart here. The polite response. | 我来是让你伤心欲绝的 而你这么优雅的反映 |
[17:50] | Would be to show a little bit of emotion! | 总该给我流露出点儿感情吧 |
[17:54] | -Hey, how are we doing over here? -Not so great! | -嘿 俺们此行的目的是什么 -我太不爽了 |
[17:57] | I just broke up with Derek and he’s taking it really well! | 我刚和德里克分手了 但他应付得相当自如 |
[18:02] | -But that’s good, right? -No! | -这不是好事吗 -不是 |
[18:05] | No no, I want him to be devastated. | 不是 我要让他伤心欲绝 |
[18:07] | Why aren’t you devastated? | 你为什么不伤心欲绝 |
[18:12] | Teddy, people are staring. | 泰迪 大家开始围观了 |
[18:14] | Oh ho ho, | 噢 |
[18:15] | So I’m embarrassing you? | 看来我让你难堪了 |
[18:18] | No no, you’re supposed to be embarrassing me, fella. | 不对 不对 你本应该让我难堪的 小伙 |
[18:22] | -Whoa whoa! -First breakup, people. | -哇 哇 -初次分手 大家见笑了 |
[18:25] | Oh no, this breakup’s not over! | 噢 等着 分手仪式还未结束 |
[18:27] | I’m calling you later! | 我一会儿会给你打电话的 |
[18:34] | Here is your last check. | 这是你最后的一张工资支票 |
[18:37] | Do not stay in touch. | 以后别联系 |
[18:40] | I never liked you. | 我一直讨厌你 |
[18:45] | Atten-hut! | 立正 |
[18:47] | Corporal bull s. Kwikki is in the corral. | 布尔·咕唧下士前来报到 |
[18:51] | -What are you doing here? -Excuse me, pardner. | -你怎么来了 -借过 朋友 |
[18:55] | I heard there was some feuding going on down here. | 我听说这里存在着长期不和 |
[18:59] | At franchise 157. | 根据经营法第157条 |
[19:01] | Labor dispute. | 劳资纠纷 |
[19:07] | May I say, corporal, | 恕我直言 下士 |
[19:09] | Um, you look somewhat bigger in person. | 呃 我看着您真人的体型偏大啊 |
[19:12] | Uh, yes. | 呃 没错 |
[19:14] | Well, the promotional department. | 那个 促销部 |
[19:17] | Thinks I’m more relatable to the peoples. | 认为我缩水成这样后 |
[19:20] | When I’m all shrunk down like that. | 更能带给顾客一种可靠度 |
[19:23] | Let me ask you, corporal, | 让我来问问你 下士 |
[19:25] | Where exactly did you come from? | 你到底从哪里来 |
[19:27] | Oh, out yonder. | 噢 从那边 |
[19:32] | And exactly which state. | 你说的那个那边 |
[19:34] | Is yonder in? | 到底在哪个州呢 |
[19:36] | Sir, that would be the great state of, uh… | 先生 那就是 呃 |
[19:41] | Alabama? | 阿拉巴马州 |
[19:43] | Wrong! Everyone knows corporal bull s. Kwikki. | 回答错误 大家都知道布尔·咕唧下士 |
[19:46] | Is from new Jersey. | 来自新泽西州 |
[19:49] | -Ow. -Who is this imposter? | -疼啊 -这个骗子到底是谁 |
[19:51] | Okay, I can explain. | 好了 我可以解释 |
[19:53] | What in tarnation is going on in here? | 这里究竟又出什么乱子了 |
[19:57] | I don’t believe it! This is the real corporal kwikki! | 难以置信 这才是真正的布尔·咕唧下士 |
[20:00] | Come on, how stupid do you think I am? | 别闹了 你觉着我有多傻 |
[20:02] | I did not come all the way from the great state of new Jersey. | 我才不是来自新泽西州的那个 |
[20:06] | To have my beard yanked by a troll. | 假胡子被拽掉的巨人 |
[20:09] | Oh my goodness, it really is you. | 亲娘咧 现真身了 |
[20:11] | Corporal kwikki, it’s an honor, sir. | 咕唧下士 荣幸啊 先生 |
[20:12] | Quit flapping your gums, boy, | 别光耍嘴皮子了 伙计 |
[20:14] | And give these kids their jobs back. | 快点把这些孩子的工作还回来 |
[20:16] | And pay us what we deserve… minimum wage! | 还要支付我们应得的工资 底薪 |
[20:19] | Done and done. | 没问题 小意思 |
[20:21] | Now go wrassle me up some Curly fries. | 现在快去给我端上来点油炸卷 |
[20:23] | I got a powerful hunger that can only be satisfied. | 我的饥肠辘辘也就只有 |
[20:26] | By the curliest of fries. | 油炸卷可以满足 |
[20:30] | How did I do, P.J? Was it… | 我表现的还可以吗 PJ 是不是 |
[20:33] | Mr. Kern, that was awesome. Thank you so much. | 克恩先生 演得太绝了 太谢谢您了 |
[20:35] | Wait a minute. Mr. Kern your shop teacher? | 等一下 克恩先生不是你的工艺课老师吗 |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:38] | I’m trying to become the drama teacher. How do you think I did? | 我一直想当个戏剧老师 你觉着我怎么样 |
[20:41] | -’cause I think I nailed it. -Oh, it was awesome. | -我觉着我有这个能力 -噢 绝了 |
[20:44] | Howdy, y’all. Bull s. Kwikki here. | 大家好 布尔·咕唧下士来也 |
[20:50] | Dad, you’re late. | 老爸 你来迟了 |
[20:52] | We got it covered. | 我们都演完了 |
[20:54] | For crying out loud! I took off work for this? | 搞什么飞机 我上班请假就为了这个 |
[21:04] | Hey, Charlie, listen, don’t have a lot of time. | 嘿 查莉 听着 没有多少时间了 |
[21:07] | Gotta go meet Derek. We’re still breaking up. | 马上去找德里克 我们还在分手仪式中 |
[21:10] | Yeah yeah, you know, | 是啊 是啊 你懂的 |
[21:12] | We’ll just… we’ll continue to break up. | 我们只是 我们会持续分手下去的 |
[21:15] | Until he gets it right. | 直到他正确应对此事 |
[21:20] | Mom, let’s go. We’re gonna be late for my game. | 老妈 快走了 我们会比赛迟到的 |
[21:23] | Okay okay okay, I have my thun-glathes, | 好的 好的 我带了 派阳镜 |
[21:27] | My keyth, my purthe. What am I mithing? | 钥系 咸包 我还忘泰什么了 |
[21:31] | Your teeth. | 牙 |
[21:36] | And who’th responthible for that? | 那是谁的蛇任啊 |
[21:42] | Thorry. | 抱献了 |
[21:45] | Hey, don’t you thath me, mister. | 嘿 别这么和我奢话 先生 |
[21:49] | Well, in this house. | 看来 在这个家里 |
[21:51] | It’s always something. | 真是趣事不断啊 |
[21:53] | Hey, don’t you thtart! | 嘿 删别录呢 |
[21:56] | Good luck, Charlie. | 好运喽 查莉 |
[22:04] | Aw, I declare, she is cuter than a duck’s butt. | 噢 我断言 她比鸭屁股更可爱 |
[22:11] | Well, I hope you boys is hungry. | 好了 希望你们这帮伙计肚子饿了 |
[22:14] | The missus is rustling up some grub. | 我老婆搞到了一些食物 |
[22:16] | Anything but chicken, son. | 就是没有鸡肉 小伙子 |
[22:19] | Well played, sir. Well played. | 演得不错 先生 演的不错啊 |
[22:21] | Well, while we’re waiting, how about a song? | 好了 在我们等待的同时 不如来唱支歌吧 |
[22:24] | That’s a fine idea. | 好主意 |
[22:27] | Do you know any lady gaga? | 你会雷迪·嘎嘎的歌吗 |
[22:29] | “home on the range” it is. | 就唱“牧场是我家” |
[22:33] | Oh, give me a home | 哦 给我一个家 |
[22:36] | Where the Buffalo roam | 那里水牛漫步 |
[22:38] | And the deer and the antelope play | 那里小鹿羚羊嬉戏 |
[22:43] | Where theldom is heard | 辣里从未听到 |
[22:46] | A dithcouragin’ word | 半句气馁的发 |
[22:48] | And the thkies are not cloudy all day-eee! | 只有停空万里 咿 |
[22:57] | Back off, gentlemen, | 别妄想了 先生们 |
[22:58] | That toothless darling’s all mine. | 这位无牙美女是我的 |