时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | -Breakfast! -Hi, I’m Teddy Duncan, | -吃早饭了 -嗨 我是泰迪·邓肯 |
[00:11] | Reporting live from the kitchen where, once again, | 现在是来自厨房的报道 老妈再次 |
[00:13] | Mom has taken an innocent pancake and destroyed it. | 毁掉了一盘无辜的煎饼 |
[00:17] | Your thoughts? | 您是如何看待这件事的 |
[00:18] | Why are you insulting me into a fork? | 你为何要通过叉子来羞辱我 |
[00:20] | I’m joining the South high action news team. | 我参加了南部高中新闻快报队 |
[00:23] | -Today’s the first meeting. -Oh, that is so exciting! | -今天将进行首次会面 -噢 太棒了 |
[00:26] | You know, Teddy, when I was reporting for the… | 知道吗 泰迪 想当年我曾参加 |
[00:28] | Southwest Denver community college tv news. | 西南丹佛社区大学电视新闻队 |
[00:31] | Oh, how funny. Heh heh. | 噢 有点儿意思 哈哈 |
[00:35] | -Guess I must have… -Mentioned that before. | -想必我一定 -以前提到过 |
[00:37] | Anyway, when I was reporting, | 总之 当我播报时 |
[00:40] | I had this really cute catchphrase. | 我总是有句很可爱的口头语 |
[00:41] | It went a little something like this: | 就好像这句 |
[00:43] | I’m Amy Blankenhooper, gettin’ all up in your news. | 我是你们的新闻女主播 艾米·布兰肯胡珀 |
[00:48] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:50] | Ooh, pancakes. Yay. | 噢 有煎饼 好耶 |
[00:56] | Uh, maybe I’ll pick up something on the way to work. | 呃 还是在上班的路上买早点吧 |
[00:59] | When he won’t eat it, that’s a bad pancake. | 连老爸都不吃的时候 那就可以算是毒药了 |
[01:03] | Has anyone seen my boots? | 我的靴子哪去了 |
[01:06] | Looks like Charlie has. | 看来查莉知道 |
[01:07] | That’s adorable! | 太可爱了 |
[01:10] | Miss Duncan, are you aware that dad sometimes. | 邓肯小姐 请问你有意识到有时候老爸 |
[01:13] | Has to pour sweat out of those boots? | 穿这双靴子出的臭汗 都可以倒出来了吗 |
[01:15] | Ew. | 呦 |
[01:17] | Out of the mouths of babes. | 童言无忌啊 |
[01:20] | -This is Teddy Duncan… -And Amy Duncan… | -这里是泰迪·邓肯 -还有艾米·邓肯 |
[01:22] | -Mom, it’s a fork. -… Gettin’ all up in your news. | -老妈这可是把叉子 -我是女主播 |
[01:28] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:30] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:32] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:35] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:37] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:38] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:42] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:45] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:48] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:50] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:51] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:54] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:56] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:58] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:01] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:03] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:07] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:12] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:26] | Oh, hey, sis. You want to sit together? | 噢 嘿 老妹 要一起坐吗 |
[02:28] | Yeah sure, I’d love to. | 好啊 乐意之至 |
[02:33] | -Oh, it never gets old. -Yeah. | -这个笑话永远不过时 -是啊 |
[02:37] | Oh, wait. Is that Dustin Reese? | 噢 等一下 那是达斯汀·里斯吗 |
[02:40] | Who’s dustin Reese? | 达斯汀·里斯是谁 |
[02:42] | We went to kindergarten together. | 幼儿园时我们是一个班的 |
[02:44] | Back then he had a ponytail until… | 当时他还有个马尾辫 直到 |
[02:55] | Why’d you cut off his ponytail? | 你为什么剪掉了他的马尾辫 |
[02:57] | It was my first day with scissors. | 那是我第一次用剪刀 |
[02:59] | I had eaten a doughnut. I was out of my mind. | 而且我还吃了个甜甜圈 我脑袋秀逗了 |
[03:01] | -So do you think he remembers you? -I hope not. | -你觉着他还记得你吗 -希望记不住 |
[03:07] | Well, here he comes. | 看啊 他来了 |
[03:12] | What… you could have just turned around. | 你 你完全可以转过身啊 |
[03:15] | Eh. | 呃 |
[03:24] | Okay, everyone, welcome to the South high. | 大家好 欢迎来到南部高中 |
[03:26] | Action news team, or shant. | 新闻快报队 简称南高新快队 |
[03:31] | Anyway, I wanted to apologize for postponing the meeting. | 总之 我想为这次会议推迟而道歉 |
[03:34] | As you know, I fell off my bike… Again. | 正如你们所了解的 我从自行车上摔下来了 又一次 |
[03:37] | Who laughed? | 谁笑呢 |
[03:39] | Me. I was thinking about something else. | 是我 我在笑别的事情呢 |
[03:42] | -And what was that? -The first time you fell off your bike. | -那你笑什么呢 -你第一次从自行车上摔下来 |
[03:46] | Moving on. | 言归正传 |
[03:48] | All right, one of you. | 听着 你们中的某人 |
[03:50] | Is going to have a big opportunity. | 将会得到一个绝佳机遇 |
[03:52] | The channel 8 news is looking for a teen reporter. | 新闻八台正需要一名青少年记者 |
[03:54] | For an internship which includes a chance to appear on tv. | 这个实习职位将有机会上电视 |
[03:58] | If you’re interested, | 如果有兴趣 |
[03:58] | have a two-minute piece on my desk by Friday… | 请于周五前上交一份两分钟左右的报道到我的办公桌上 |
[04:01] | Something juicy, explosive, hard-hitting… ow. | 内容要丰富多彩 劲爆 热门 疼啊 |
[04:05] | I’ll pick the best one and submit it to channel 8. | 我会挑出一份最好的 然后上交到第八频道 |
[04:07] | Now get to work. | 大家开工吧 |
[04:12] | -Oh, and Teddy, was it? -Yeah. | -噢 泰迪 是吧 -是的 |
[04:14] | You’re new around here. A piece of advice… | 你是新来的 送你条忠告 |
[04:17] | Don’t fall in love with me. | 不要爱上我 |
[04:19] | I shan’t. | 放心吧 |
[04:29] | Bob, Bob, big news. | 鲍伯 鲍伯 劲爆新闻 |
[04:31] | Walt Mcguire called and invited us. | 沃尔特·麦圭尔打电话来邀请咱们 |
[04:33] | -Out to dinner at his country club. -Who is Walt Mcguire? | -去他的乡村俱乐部吃晚饭 -沃尔特·麦圭尔是谁 |
[04:35] | Honey, he’s the hospital administrator. | 亲爱的 他就是医院里的头头啊 |
[04:37] | I talk about him all the time. | 我还总是谈到过他 |
[04:39] | And I listen about him all the time. | 我说怎么老能听到他呢 |
[04:42] | Ooh ooh ooh. You know what? | 噢 噢 哦 我跟你说 |
[04:44] | I’m going to wear that dress that makes people ask if I’m Teddy’s sister. | 我要穿那身衣服 让大家还以为我是泰迪的姐姐呢 |
[04:47] | Come on, honey, has anybody ever… | 得了吧 亲爱的 有人信 |
[04:53] | I love that dress. | 我就很中意那套衣服 |
[04:55] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[04:57] | I think I’m going to buy a new pair of shoes too. | 我打算再买一双新鞋 |
[05:00] | And you might want to try on your suit. | 而你也会想穿上那套西服的 |
[05:02] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为啥想穿啊 |
[05:05] | You might have put on a little weight. | 自从返乡舞会后 |
[05:07] | Since our homecoming dance. | 你可能长了点肉 |
[05:10] | Thank you for saying “might have. “ | 谢谢你用了“可能”这俩字 |
[05:22] | -P.J.! -Dustin. | -PJ -达斯汀 |
[05:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[05:27] | Do you remember me from kindergarten? | 咱来一起上的幼儿园 记起来了吗 |
[05:30] | I… I don’t know. | 我 记不太清了 |
[05:31] | It was… it was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事情了 |
[05:34] | And which year of kindergarten? | 你说的是哪年的幼儿园 |
[05:37] | I want to show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[05:39] | Come on out. | 快出来 |
[05:44] | -What’s all this? -I came to give you a haircut. | -搞什么飞机 -我是特意来给你理发的 |
[05:47] | Oh. Oh well, that’s very nice of you, | 噢 挺好 你心肠真好 |
[05:49] | But I always go to Rachel at crazy cuts. | 但我经常去瑞秋理发店 |
[05:52] | -Not anymore. -What do you mean? | -以后就不用了 -你啥意思 |
[05:59] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[06:04] | No! | 住手 |
[06:07] | Oh. | 噢 |
[06:09] | Why do I always have nightmares when I nap on this couch? | 为什么我总是在这沙发上做噩梦 |
[06:13] | Eh, five more minutes. | 算了 再睡五分钟 |
[06:27] | -Why are you sitting with me? -Because I didn’t realize it was you. | -你怎么和我坐一起了 -因为我没认出你 |
[06:31] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你怎么这身打扮 |
[06:33] | -I don’t want Dustin to recognize me. -Oh, the ponytail kid? | -我不想让达斯汀认出我 -噢 那个马尾辫孩子 |
[06:36] | You’re worried he’s going to get back at you? | 你怕他报复你 |
[06:38] | He has gotten into my dreams, my nap dreams. | 他已经出现在我的梦境中了 而且是在午休梦中 |
[06:41] | That is a place filled with gumdrops and lollipops. | 以往午休梦境可是充满了橡皮糖和棒棒糖 |
[06:44] | -He does not belong there! -Okay. | -他不该出现在那里的 -知道了 |
[06:47] | Well, I’m sorry you had a bad nap, | 听着 对于你的噩梦我深表同情 |
[06:49] | but I’ve got a real problem. | 但我现在遇到了个实实在在的困难 |
[06:50] | I have to come up with a good news story by Friday. | 周五前我要上交一条有卖点的新闻 |
[06:52] | This could be my chance to be on local tv. | 这可是我上地方电视台的绝佳机会 |
[06:54] | Ugh! | 什么东西 |
[06:57] | You want a good story, you should do a report. | 你要想找有卖点的新闻 你就应该报道下 |
[06:59] | On whatever this mystery meat is. | 这些神秘的肉到底是什么 |
[07:02] | Wait a minute. That’s not bad. | 等一下 想法不错 |
[07:05] | I’ll solve the mystery meat mystery. | 我就来弄清这些神秘肉的神秘之处 |
[07:07] | This disgusting slop could be my ticket to the big time. | 这让人作呕的饭菜也许就是我打开胜利之门的钥匙 |
[07:10] | -How’s lunch today? -Oh, really good, thanks. | -今天的午餐如何啊 -噢 太好了 谢谢 |
[07:21] | Hey, honey. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[07:23] | -You get some shoes? -Did I get some shoes? Did I get some shoes? | -买鞋了吗 -买鞋了吗 买鞋了吗 |
[07:27] | I don’t know. You tell me. Ba-bam. | 我不知道 你来告诉我 闪瞎你的眼 |
[07:30] | Wow! Nice! | 哇 赞 |
[07:33] | -Yeah, and only $400. -What?! | -的确 而且只需四百块 -什么 |
[07:37] | Relax, I’m going to return them the day after the dinner. | 淡定 我会在晚餐后把它们还回去的 |
[07:40] | I’m just borrowing them. | 我只是租借 |
[07:42] | They’re like a library book that makes my calves look hot. | 就好像图书馆的书可以让你这个白痴看起来有点内涵 |
[07:46] | Honey, no store is going to take back shoes once you’ve worn them. | 亲爱的 没有哪家商店是受理穿过的鞋退货的 |
[07:50] | They’re not going to know that I’ve worn them. | 他们是不会发觉我穿过的 |
[07:51] | I’m putting tape on the soles so they don’t scuff. | 我在鞋底粘了层胶带 这样就不会被磨损 |
[07:54] | Where did you learn this stuff? | 你在哪学的这招 |
[07:56] | It’s an old trick from my starving student days. | 这可是我上学那段艰苦岁月中的老把戏了 |
[07:59] | I thought I’d outgrow it when I was married, | 本以为结婚后就可以不用这招了 |
[08:01] | But four kids later and here we are… ba-bam! | 但是养了这四个孩子 快看 闪亮动人 |
[08:06] | I don’t know. Sounds wrong to me. | 我给搞糊涂了 感觉很不对劲啊 |
[08:09] | -Or we can just pay the $400. -I’ll get the tape. | -你要是不爽四百块就你去付啊 -我去拿胶带 |
[08:19] | So you cut a kid’s hair in kindergarten. | 这么说来你在幼儿园里给个孩子剃了头 |
[08:21] | And now you’re all freaked out? | 而现在你成天惶恐不安 |
[08:23] | It was the worst thing I ever did. | 这是我做过的最蠢的事了 |
[08:26] | I don’t know, maybe I should just apologize. | 不知道如何是好 也许我应该向他道歉 |
[08:28] | Apologize? I’d cut his hair again, show him who’s boss. | 道歉 要是我就再给他剪一次 让他知道咱的厉害 |
[08:34] | Okay, guys, what do we think, huh? | 好了 同胞们 觉得怎么样 |
[08:38] | Huh? Ready for the country club? | 哈 为乡村俱乐部准备的 |
[08:40] | I don’t know, dad. Button the jacket. | 不好说 老爸 扣上纽扣试试 |
[08:42] | That’s not going to happen. | 有心无力啊 |
[08:46] | So I’m guessing the top button of your pants. | 那我猜你裤子上的文明扣 |
[08:48] | Is out of the question too? | 也遇到了同样的问题 |
[08:52] | Yes, sir, it is. | 是的 |
[08:55] | Bob, a little help, please? | 鲍伯 帮个忙 可以吗 |
[09:00] | -Need a little help, please? -What? Whoa, what’s wrong? | -快搭把手 -怎么了 怎么了 |
[09:05] | Turns out that putting tape on your shoes makes them. | 用胶带背面粘在你的鞋底 |
[09:08] | Just a little bit slippery. | 你就可以去滑冰了 |
[09:11] | Well, why don’t you change shoes? | 是吗 那为何不换双鞋呢 |
[09:14] | What, and kill the glamour? | 什么 难道让我削减魅力吗 |
[09:25] | How’d you like to pay all that money. | 你觉着咱们交钱去乡村俱乐部 |
[09:28] | To join the country club and see that coming in? | 去看看会有什么精彩好事发生这个主意怎么样 |
[09:35] | What is the meat in mystery meat? | 神秘肉到底是什么肉呢 |
[09:38] | To find out, | 为了找出答案 |
[09:39] | I decided to sit down with Lydia the lunch lady. | 我决定和莉迪亚 也就是我们的午餐阿姨 |
[09:41] | And ask her some tough questions. | 一起坐下 来问问一些尖锐的问题 |
[09:47] | -Pretty good so far, huh? -Shh! Ow. | -还不错吧 -别急 嗷 |
[09:51] | So, Lydia, let’s get right to it. | 好吧 莉迪亚 让我们直入主题 |
[09:55] | Tell me about the meat. | 和我聊聊这肉的问题 |
[09:56] | Does that camera have to be so close? | 镜头有必要离我这么近吗 |
[10:00] | Why are you sweating? | 你为什么心虚流汗了 |
[10:01] | Because you’re shining a very bright light in my face! | 因为你把一盏大灯照在了我的脸上 |
[10:08] | Or is it because you’re lying? | 或者是因为你在撒谎 |
[10:09] | What is it, Lydia? What is the meat? | 到底是什么 莉迪亚 那肉到底是什么 |
[10:13] | -Ground beef. -Is it? | -碎牛肉 -碎牛肉吗 |
[10:16] | Or is it something else? | 还是别的什么东西 |
[10:23] | Mystery meat… is it really such a mystery? | 神秘肉 难道就真的很神秘吗 |
[10:29] | This is Teddy Duncan and I’m on your side. | 我是泰迪·邓肯 你我同行 |
[10:36] | -So, what do you think? -I can’t submit this. | -意下如何 -我不能上交这份 |
[10:39] | -Why not? -Because there are no facts, no proof. | -为什么 -因为这里面没有事实根据 没有证据 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry, but it stinks. | 很抱歉 这的确烂到家了 |
[10:47] | But I need that internship. I want to be on tv. | 但我需要这次实习机会 我想上电视 |
[10:50] | Then you’d better come up with something great by tomorrow. | 那你最好在明天之前在上交给我一份更好的 |
[10:53] | -Oh well, just watch me. -I don’t think you can do it. | -噢 瞧好吧 -有点不自量力啊 |
[10:55] | -I’m going to make you eat those words. -Do you want to kiss me. | -说这话你可别后悔 -你有没有和我一样的欲望 |
[10:57] | -As much as I want to kiss you? -No, I don’t. | -想来次热吻 -没有 |
[11:02] | Worth a shot. | 值得一问 |
[11:18] | -Aw, that movie was awesome! -So awesome! | -噢 电影太好看了 -太好看了 |
[11:21] | When the blood shot out of that guy’s arm, | 当血从那哥们的胳膊里喷出来时 |
[11:24] | -It looked so real! -So real! | -感觉太逼真了 -太逼真了 |
[11:27] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们这俩小屁孩聊什么呢 |
[11:29] | -Uh, nothing. -We just saw “decapitation 3.” | -呃 没什么 -我们刚看了“斩首3” |
[11:33] | -No, we didn’t. -Yes, we did. | -没有 我们没看 -我们看了 |
[11:36] | Remember I almost barfed when they used. | 还记得他们用那个女人的头当保龄球时 |
[11:39] | That lady’s head as a bowling ball? | 我都快吐出来了 |
[11:42] | Wait wait wait. That movie’s rated pg-13. | 等等 等等 那电影的分级PG-13吗 |
[11:44] | Who took you guys to go see it? | 谁带你们去看的 |
[11:46] | His mom. His dad. | 他妈 他爸 |
[11:48] | We slipped the guy at the box office. | 我们多付了五块钱给那个售票员 |
[11:51] | Five extra bucks and he let us in. | 他就放我们进去了 |
[11:54] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑袋给吓傻了吗 |
[11:56] | She’s a direct pipeline to the man. | 他就是那个人的卧底 |
[11:58] | And by the man I mean my mom. | 而那个人就是我妈 |
[12:01] | Okay, so that sleazeball at the movie theater. | 好了 这么说来那个卑鄙的售票员 |
[12:04] | Is taking bribes from kids? | 接受小孩的贿赂 |
[12:06] | That’s… Fantastic! | 真是 太给力了 |
[12:09] | -It is? -Yes yes. | -给力吗 -绝对给力 |
[12:11] | This is exactly the kind of story I need. | 这就是我要找的素材 |
[12:13] | This is going to put me on tv, where I belong. | 这能把我送到我的国度 电视国度 |
[12:16] | You sound like mom. | 你现在听起来就像老妈 |
[12:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[12:23] | Ugh, nice job. | 呃 干得好 |
[12:25] | -We’re probably going to get in trouble now. -I’m sorry. | -我们现在大祸临头了 -抱歉 |
[12:29] | Hey, you want some melted pocket chocolate? | 嘿 想来点儿口袋里融化了的巧克力吗 |
[12:32] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[12:36] | Yeah, okay. | 算了 来点儿吧 |
[12:45] | -Emergency! Bob, we have an emergency. -What? What is it? | -紧急情况 鲍伯 出现紧急情况了 -什么 怎么了 |
[12:48] | -The shoes are gone. -Nobody move! | -鞋没了 -大家不许动 |
[12:50] | This house is on lockdown! | 房子已经被封锁了 |
[12:52] | What… wh-when was the last time you saw them? | 什么 你上次看见鞋是什么时候 |
[12:55] | Um, uh, when I got home last night, | 呃 当我昨晚回到家 |
[12:58] | I put them in the box and went to bed. | 我把它们放进了盒子里 然后就去睡觉了 |
[13:00] | Then I got out of bed to go to the bathroom, put them back on, | 再然后我起床想去卫生间 我就把鞋穿上 |
[13:03] | Went to the bathroom, put them back in the box and went to bed. | 去了卫生间 然后把鞋放回鞋盒里 又去睡觉了 |
[13:05] | Wait, why would you put on shoes to go to the bathroom? | 等一下 你为什么要穿着鞋去卫生间 |
[13:08] | Because they make everything an event. | 因为它让生活变得美妙 |
[13:11] | Honey, look, the only event right now is that we’re out $400. | 亲爱的 听着 现在唯一美妙之处就是我们要支付四百元 |
[13:15] | We’ve got to find the shoes! | 我们必须要找到鞋啊 |
[13:17] | -Hey, guys. –Hey. | -嘿 爸妈 -嘿 |
[13:18] | Hi. Why is Charlie so dirty? | 嗨 为什么查莉身上这么脏 |
[13:21] | We were playing Chase in the yard. | 我俩在院子里追着玩呢 |
[13:22] | And because she was wearing high heels, she slipped and fell. | 还因为她穿着高跟鞋呢 脚下一滑 摔倒了 |
[13:24] | -What heels? -These. | -什么高跟鞋 -这双 |
[13:27] | -No! -Yeah. Yeah, she looked pretty cute in them too. | -不会吧 -哈哈 她穿上还挺可爱的 |
[13:30] | I got some great pics on my phone. | 我还用手机照了几张相 |
[13:32] | You guys want to see? | 想看看吗 |
[13:33] | See? | 看 |
[13:38] | It’s funny, not sad. | 挺开心的事 怎么哭了 |
[13:57] | Hey, Dustin, how’s it going? | 嘿 达斯汀 你好啊 |
[13:59] | I’m P.J. I don’t know if you remember me. | 我是PJ 不知道你还记得我吗 |
[14:02] | -We went to kindergarten together. -We did? | -我们幼儿园是同学 -是吗 |
[14:05] | Yeah yeah, | 是啊 是啊 |
[14:06] | I was the kid who glued his face to the desk. | 我就是那个被胶水把脸粘到桌子上的那个孩子 |
[14:10] | I was the kid who got his tongue caught in the hamster wheel. | 那个舌头被仓鼠轮卡住的孩子 |
[14:14] | I was the kid who cut off your ponytail. | 那个剪断你马尾辫的的孩子 |
[14:17] | Oh yeah, I remember that. | 噢 我想起来了 |
[14:20] | Yeah yeah. | 是啊 就是我 |
[14:21] | Listen, I know it’s probably way too late for this, | 听着 我知道现在说这个有点儿迟 |
[14:24] | But I just… I want to say I’m really sorry. | 但是 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:26] | Eh, don’t worry about it. It was a long time ago. | 呃 别内疚了 都是很久以前的事情了 |
[14:29] | -So you’re not mad? -Not at all. | -你不生气吗 -不生气 |
[14:31] | Oh, that’s so great, man. You mind if I stay? | 噢 太好了 我可以坐这里吃饭吗 |
[14:34] | -Sure sure. -Cool. | -可以 可以 -太好了 |
[14:35] | You’re not going to cut my hair again, are you? | 你不会又想剪我的头发吧 |
[14:52] | Okay okay, you guys, come on. So here’s the plan: | 好了 好了 孩子们听着 计划是这样的 |
[14:55] | Gabe, you’ll buy the tickets. Jake, you’ll wear this hat. | 盖比 你去买票 杰克 你戴上这帽子 |
[14:57] | It has a camera in it and it’ll record the whole thing. | 里面有个摄像机 可以记录下事情经过 |
[14:59] | I don’t look good in hats. | 我戴帽子就不帅了 |
[15:02] | Jake, come on, we got to do this. | 杰克 别这样 将就下吧 |
[15:03] | Dude, my hair is my best feature. | 老兄 我这耳朵可是耍帅的资本 |
[15:08] | Okay, well, if you guys don’t go through with this, | 好吧 听着 如果你俩不能把这事解决了 |
[15:11] | I’ll tell both your moms about “decapitation 3″… | 我就告诉你们的妈妈们“斩首3”这件事 |
[15:13] | And “1” and “2.” | 还有第一部和第二部 |
[15:15] | -Uh, you know about those? -I do now. | -呃 这事也被你发现了 -现在发现了 |
[15:21] | Can I at least wear it backwards? | 至少我能反着戴吗 |
[15:22] | It’s more hip hop that way. | 这样更有嘻哈范儿 |
[15:30] | What he lacks in brains he makes up for in… | 虽然他属于智障系列 但他可以 |
[15:34] | He’s got a pool. | 用泳池来弥补 |
[15:46] | Sponge. | 海绵 |
[15:54] | Marker. | 记号笔 |
[16:01] | Pretzel. | 麻花 |
[16:10] | -Are they going to make it? -Shh. | -还能复原吗 -嘘 |
[16:12] | A very critical part of the operation. | 在这关键的时刻 |
[16:16] | I need absolute quiet. | 我需要绝对的安静 |
[16:19] | -Hey, guys! How’s it going? -Ooh! My gosh! | -嘿 爸妈 怎么样了 -噢 苍天啊 |
[16:24] | Did we lose her? | 还有戏吗 |
[16:29] | -What is it, P.J.? -This is Dustin. | -什么事 PJ -这位是达斯汀 |
[16:31] | Is it okay if he sleeps over? | 他能在咱家过夜吗 |
[16:32] | -Sure. Hi. Fine. -Cool, thanks. | -没问题 你好 -好的 谢了 |
[16:36] | -What are they doing? -I don’t know. Playing catch with shoes. | -他们在干什么 -我也不知道 可能在玩抢鞋游戏吧 |
[16:45] | Go go. | 去吧 去吧 |
[16:51] | Two tickets for “decapitation 3,” please. | 两张“斩首3”的票 谢谢 |
[16:53] | Ooh, that’s pg-13, guys. | 噢 这电影的分级是PG-13的 小朋友们 |
[16:55] | And since I don’t see any adults around here, | 而且我也没看见有成人可以带你们观看 |
[16:58] | If you want to buy a ticket, | 如果想买到票 |
[17:00] | There’s going to be a handling fee. | 可能需要一些手续费 |
[17:03] | Hey, maybe we should see “fishy friendz” instead. | 嘿 不如我们看“小鱼的朋友们”吧 |
[17:08] | No no no no. Look at Gabe! | 不不不 看着盖比 |
[17:10] | Look at Gabe! Oh! | 看着盖比啊 噢 |
[17:11] | It features the voice talents | 配音演员有 |
[17:14] | Of Steve Carell and Rosie Perez. | 史蒂夫·卡瑞尔和罗西·培瑞兹 |
[17:17] | Enjoy the show. | 祝你观影快乐 |
[17:25] | -Okay, are we done now? -No no, you didn’t get it. | -好了 完事了吗 -没有 没完事 |
[17:27] | Jake was looking at the poster for “fishy friendz.” | 杰克一直在盯着“小鱼的朋友们”的海报 |
[17:29] | I couldn’t help it. The fish was wearing glasses. | 我也是情不自禁 那条鱼可是戴着眼镜呢 |
[17:32] | That’s hilarious! | 真是太搞了 |
[17:34] | All right, we’re doing this again. | 好了 咱们再来一遍 |
[17:37] | This time I’m wearing the hat. | 这次我戴帽子 |
[17:39] | Here. | 给你钱 |
[17:41] | Jake, you wait here. | 杰克 你就老实的在这呆着 |
[17:45] | -One ticket for “decapitation 3. ” -Weren’t you just here? | -一张“斩首3”的电影票 -你怎么还在这儿 |
[17:48] | Yeah, I was here and you were there. | 是啊 我在这 你在那 |
[17:51] | And I gave you some money. | 我付钱给你 |
[17:53] | Now do you want to do it again or not? | 你到底还想不想再干一次这美差事 |
[17:54] | Okay, you know the drill. | 好吧 你也知道这规矩 |
[17:57] | Handling fee. | 手续费 |
[18:06] | Excuse me, did you just sell an 11-year-old boy. | 对不起 你刚才是不是向一个十一岁的孩子 |
[18:08] | A ticket to a pg-13 movie? | 卖了一张PG-13等级的电影票 |
[18:10] | What? I… I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 什么 我 我不知道你说什么呢 |
[18:13] | Oh yeah? Okay. Well, I think you do. | 噢 是吗 你心知肚明 |
[18:15] | Because I just caught the whole thing on my hat Cam. | 因为我已经用我的摄像帽录下了整个过程 |
[18:18] | Care to make a statement? | 想解释一下吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah. How about… how about I give you. | 成了 不如 不如我给你 |
[18:21] | Two free tickets to “fishy friendz” | 两张免费的“小鱼的朋友们”电影票 |
[18:23] | And we make this thing go away, huh? | 睁只眼闭只眼 让这事过去 |
[18:24] | Do it! | 快答应 |
[18:27] | Busted! This is Teddy Duncan, teen reporter. | 大功告成 我是泰迪·邓肯 少年记者 |
[18:30] | Remember, when there’s news to be reported, then… | 记住 当有新闻报道时 那就 |
[18:34] | The one reporting it will be me. | 那就是我报道的 |
[18:37] | I’ll fix that later. | 一会儿再修补这段 |
[18:47] | -Good morning. -Hey. | -早上好 -嘿 |
[18:53] | Why are you holding the mirror? | 为什么拿面镜子 |
[18:55] | Because now we’re even. | 因为咱俩现在扯平了 |
[18:57] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[19:02] | Ah! | 啊 |
[19:04] | Dude, I just had the weirdest dream. | 老兄 我刚才做了个奇怪的梦 |
[19:07] | Really? What about? | 是吗 梦到什么了 |
[19:10] | It was actually kind of crazy. | 听起来可能有点疯狂 |
[19:13] | To get back at me you shaved half my head. | 为了报复我 你剃光了我半个脑袋 |
[19:16] | Wow. Wow, that is crazy. | 哇 哇 是够疯狂的 |
[19:20] | -Should we get some breakfast? -Yeah, sounds good. | -吃早饭吗 -好啊 |
[19:26] | -Are you chilly? -No. | -你冷吗 -不冷啊 |
[19:29] | I’m a little chilly. Huh. | 我有点儿凉 哼 |
[19:38] | This is Teddy duncan getting all up in your news. | 我是你们的新闻女主播 泰迪·邓肯 |
[19:44] | So what do you think? | 觉得怎么样啊 |
[19:46] | It’s hard-hitting, informative and entertaining. | 劲爆 有深度 有娱乐精神 |
[19:49] | It’s the best piece I’ve seen all semester and… I’m killing it. | 这是我整个学期看到过的最好的 但我还是不能选它 |
[19:53] | -What? Why? -That box office guy is my brother. | -什么 为什么 -那个售票员是我兄弟 |
[19:56] | -Your brother? -Yeah. | -你兄弟 -是啊 |
[19:57] | I got the looks, but he got the crazy. | 我长相帅气 他行为怪异 |
[20:00] | Wait, but I want that internship. | 等一下 我真的很想要这次实习机会 |
[20:02] | -He’s my ride to school. -That’s not fair. | -他每天送我上学 -太不公平了 |
[20:04] | -Life isn’t fair. -You can’t do this. | -生活本不公平 -你不能这样对我 |
[20:05] | -Kiss me. -No, thank you. | -亲我 -亲你兄弟去吧 |
[20:11] | Well, Charlie, looks like my reporting career. | 好了 查莉 看来我的记者生涯 |
[20:14] | Has hit a little bump in the road. | 走的不太顺利 |
[20:19] | Oh, my feet are killing me. | 噢 我的脚疼死了 |
[20:23] | Mom, why did you wear your heels to work? | 老妈 你为啥穿着高跟鞋去上班 |
[20:25] | Oh, they make everything an event. | 噢 它让生活变得更美好 |
[20:30] | Oh. The store wouldn’t take them back, huh? | 噢 商店不受理退货是吧 |
[20:32] | Laughed in my face. | 当着我的面笑话我 |
[20:35] | See, this is a good lesson, Charlie. | 看 这就是很好的一课 查莉 |
[20:37] | If you try to pull a scam, | 如果你想搞什么诡计 |
[20:38] | You’re going to suffer the consequences. | 那你就等着自食其果吧 |
[20:40] | Here here, give me that camera. | 给我 给我 给我摄像机 |
[20:42] | No, mom, I’ll do the video diary, thank you. | 不成 老妈 我正在录视频日记呢 别掺和 |
[20:43] | No no no no. I’ve got something I’d like to say to Charlie. | 不成 不成 不成 我有些话要对查莉说 |
[20:46] | Stay out of my closet, all right? | 离我的衣柜远点 好吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah? Next time you take a pair of my shoes… | 明白吗 下次你还想拿我的鞋子 |
[20:51] | You can take it from here. | 你可以拿这双 |
[20:54] | Good luck, Charlie. | 好运了 查莉 |
[21:03] | Good evening and welcome to “gabe and Jake at the movies.” | 晚上好 欢迎来到“盖比与杰克看电影”节目 |
[21:05] | I’m Gabe… | 我是盖比 |
[21:07] | This popcorn makes my fingers shiny. | 这些爆米花让我的手指看起来好有光泽啊 |
[21:12] | …And that’s Jake. | 这位就是杰克 |
[21:13] | The first movie we’re reviewing tonight is “fishy friendz.” | 今晚我们要回顾的第一部电影是“小鱼的朋友们” |
[21:17] | Now I found it familiar and tired, | 如今我发现这部影片情节俗套 |
[21:20] | Nothing I hadn’t seen 100 times before. | 每个情节都似曾相识 |
[21:22] | -Jake? -It was awesome! | -杰克 -太好看了 |
[21:26] | That’s what you say about every movie. | 每部电影你都这么说 |
[21:28] | Because I like every movie. | 因为我喜欢每部电影 |
[21:31] | Then what’s the point of doing this show? | 那做这节目有什么意义 |
[21:33] | Free popcorn. | 免费的爆米花啊 |
[21:36] | -You’re an idiot. -You’re the idiot. | -你个白痴 -你才是白痴 |
[21:38] | -Am not! -Are so! | -我不是 -就是 |
[21:40] | That’s all the time we have for this week. | 这些就是本周的全部内容 |
[21:42] | See the next time on: Gabe at the movies. | 欢迎下次收看 盖比看电影 |
[21:46] | Hey! | 嘿 |