时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey Charlie. So this is the very special video diary. | 嘿查莉 这期视频日记很特殊 |
[00:09] | It’s the 50th one, that I wanna make sure it’s really good for… | 这已经是第五十个了 所以我要确保… |
[00:12] | Whaa! | 哇 |
[00:14] | -Whaa! Whaa whaa whaa! -Dad. Dad. Dad. | -哇 哇 哇 哇 -老爸 老爸 老爸 |
[00:18] | -What? -Dad, hi. | -干吗 -老爸 嗨 |
[00:20] | I’m recording a video diary and it’s a little bit difficult | 我在录视频日记 而你却在我后面扮演 |
[00:23] | with Jimi Hendrix playing behind me. | 吉米·亨德里克斯来给我捣乱 |
[00:27] | You could tell I was doing Hendrix? | 能你听出来我在学亨德里克斯 |
[00:29] | That’s awesome. | 我太厉害了 |
[00:32] | Anyway, this is your 50th video diary, | 总之 这是你第五十个视频日记 |
[00:36] | and so I wanted to make sure… | 所以我想确保 |
[00:37] | I got in! I got in! | 我进去了 我进去了 |
[00:40] | And 49 and holding. | 其实这是第四十九个 |
[00:44] | You got in what? | 你进去什么了 |
[00:46] | I got accepted at a university. | 我进大学了 |
[00:47] | A university? You’re going to college? | 你说大学 你要上大学了 |
[00:49] | I’m going to college. I’m going to college. | 我要上大学了 我要上大学了 |
[00:51] | P.J., that’s fantastic. Where are you going? Where are you going? | PJ 这太激动人心了 是哪所大学 哪所大学 |
[00:54] | -K.C.U. -K.C.U. -K.C.U. -K.C.U.! | |
[00:57] | K.C.U.? What’s that? | K.C.U. 是哪个学校 |
[00:59] | That’s Kansas City university, Kentucky central. | 是堪萨斯城市大学 还是肯塔基中部大学 |
[01:03] | Who cares? My boy’s going to college. | 管他呢 反正我儿子考上大学了 |
[01:09] | Dad, K.C.U. Stands for | 老爸 K.C.U.大学其实是 |
[01:11] | “kwikki chikki university.” | “咕唧炸鸡大学” |
[01:17] | So not an actual college. | 这么说来不是个真正的大学 |
[01:20] | No no, it’s ever better. | 不是 不是 但是这个更好 |
[01:22] | It is a two-day management | 这可是去内布拉斯加州奥马哈 |
[01:24] | training course in Omaha, Nebraska. | 上两天的管理培训课程唉 |
[01:25] | -Ah. -And I got a full ride… | -啊 -而且我还可以报销车费 |
[01:27] | Bus fare both ways. | 来回的公车费全免 |
[01:31] | Well, you know, I kind of thought | 其实 知道吗 我还以为 |
[01:34] | maybe you’d like to go to a more traditional school, | 你更想念传统意义上的大学呢 |
[01:37] | but, you know, if you’d prefer | 但是 如果你更喜欢 |
[01:39] | to go to a two-day chicken college, | 去那个炸鸡大学两日游的话 |
[01:43] | then you know what? | 这么说吧 |
[01:47] | I’m happy for you. | 我还是为你感到高兴 |
[01:49] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[01:50] | And not to toot my own horn, | 别说我自吹自擂啊 |
[01:53] | but they only accept the top 90%. | 他们只招收分数前百分之九十的学生 |
[01:57] | So only 10% don’t get in? | 所以只有10%的人进不来 |
[02:00] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:03] | They didn’t tell us that part. | 他们没和我说这块儿 |
[02:04] | Yep, you’re a K.C.U. Man all right. | 好了 你现在就是咕唧炸鸡大学的学生了 |
[02:12] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:14] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:16] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:19] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:21] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:22] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:26] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:29] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:32] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:34] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:36] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:38] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:40] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:42] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:45] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:47] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:51] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:56] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:08] | Oh, come on. | 噢 搞什么 |
[03:11] | Hey, guys, whose turn is it to do the dishes? | 嘿 同志们 该轮到谁洗盘子了 |
[03:14] | There’s a reason why we have this chart. | 要不我们还弄值日表干吗 |
[03:18] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[03:20] | Hey, Charlie, you want to help me do the dishes? | 嘿 查莉 你想帮我洗盘子吗 |
[03:22] | -Yeah. -That’s right. You’re my favorite. | -好 -你太好了 |
[03:24] | There you go. | 给你 |
[03:28] | Everything goes in the dishwasher. | 都放进洗碗机里 |
[03:30] | Yes, good job, Charlie. | 好的 干得好 查莉 |
[03:33] | What are you doing? | 你干啥呢 |
[03:34] | I’ve never had my own room before. | 我之前从没有过自己的卧室 |
[03:36] | So while P.J.’s gone, I’m putting off his stuff in the garage. | 所以当PJ走后 我就把他的东西扔到车库里 |
[03:42] | Where…? | 哪响呢 |
[03:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:47] | Oh hi, grandma. | 噢 是外婆啊 |
[03:49] | Yeah yeah, I’m good. | 好的 好的 我挺好的 |
[03:51] | Listen, I’m kind of busy right now, so could…? | 是这样的 我现在有点儿忙 您能不能 |
[03:53] | Uh-huh. Uh-huh. | 恩 恩 |
[03:56] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s… | 好的 好的 那真是 |
[03:57] | Oh, Gabe, you want to say hi to grandma? | 噢 盖比 想和外婆打声招呼吗 |
[03:59] | It’s not Christmas, not my birthday. | 又不是圣诞节 也不是我的生日 |
[04:02] | Nah. | 算了 |
[04:03] | You know, you just missed him. | 其实 他不在家 |
[04:06] | But I’m actually kind of in the middle of something, so… | 但我现在真的有点儿忙 所以 |
[04:09] | Uh-huh, yeah, so… Uh-huh. | 恩 好的 恩 恩 |
[04:14] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[04:15] | Oh, here. Why don’t you say hi to Charlie? | 噢 等等 不如和查莉打声招呼吧 |
[04:17] | Here, take that. | 给你 拿住 |
[04:22] | -Say hi. -Hi. | -问好 -嗨 |
[04:24] | Hey, who’s Charlie on the phone with? | 嘿 查莉和谁打电话呢 |
[04:26] | -Oh, grandma. -I’m not here. | -噢 是外婆 -我还是先闪吧 |
[04:38] | Hey, I’m P.J. | 嘿 我是PJ |
[04:40] | -Gravy. -No, thanks. | -肉汁 -不用了 谢谢 |
[04:42] | I don’t think we’re allowed to eat in class. | 教室里应该不允许吃东西 |
[04:44] | Oh, no no, I’m Billy Graves. | 噢 不是 不是 我叫比利·格拉夫 |
[04:47] | My friends call me gravy. | 朋友们都叫我肉汁 |
[04:48] | Oh oh, cool. | 噢 噢 不错 |
[04:50] | So are you as nervous as I am? | 你和我一样紧张吗 |
[04:52] | No. | 不紧张 |
[04:54] | Oh. | 噢 |
[04:56] | My dad owns three franchises, so I’m all set. | 我爸现在工作缠身 所以我可以整装待发 |
[04:58] | All I’m gonna do this weekend is party. | 这周末我所要做的就是狂欢 |
[05:03] | In fact I’ve already set up a little mixer | 事实上 我已经和汉堡技术学院的美女们 |
[05:05] | with the girls from hamburger tech. | 建立起了良好的感情 |
[05:07] | Oh, I hear that’s a good school. | 噢 我听说那是个不错的学校 |
[05:11] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:14] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[05:15] | Professor Giblet… | 杂碎教授 |
[05:16] | It’s pronounced “jib-lay.” What’s your question? | 应该念做“吉布雷” 你什么问题 |
[05:20] | That was it. | 就是刚才那个问题 |
[05:22] | Moving right along. | 言归正传 |
[05:24] | I want each of you | 我希望你们每一个人 |
[05:26] | to look at the person to your right | 看看你的右面 |
[05:28] | and then at the one to your left. | 再看看你们的左面 |
[05:31] | One of you will pass this class | 你们中的某人将走出这间教室 |
[05:33] | and become a kwikki chikki assistant manager. | 成为咕唧炸鸡的经理助理 |
[05:37] | The other will ask the saddest of all questions: | 而其他人将会问一个最悲哀的问题 |
[05:41] | What might have been? | 要是我该多好啊 |
[05:44] | Will this be on the test? | 这道题这会列入考题吗 |
[05:47] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:48] | P.J. Duncan. | PJ·邓肯 |
[05:50] | Well, Mr. Duncan, since you seem so eager to speak, | 好了 PJ·邓肯 鉴于你如此渴望的想张嘴说话 |
[05:53] | why don’t you tell the class the parts of the chicken? | 那你就来说说鸡的各个部位 |
[05:57] | Oh, okay. Um, breast, thigh, wing. | 噢 好的 呃 有鸡胸 鸡腿 鸡翅 |
[06:00] | I meant the parts of the chicken we use at kwikki chikki. | 我是让你说我们咕唧炸鸡所用的鸡的部位 |
[06:04] | Anyone? | 别人知道吗 |
[06:05] | Neck, gizzard, tongue, feet. | 鸡脖 鸡胗 鸡舌 鸡爪 |
[06:08] | Correct. | 正确 |
[06:10] | And of course when the separating machine acts up, | 当然 如果当切割机出现故障时 |
[06:14] | the occasional eyeball. | 也许会有鸡的眼珠 |
[06:25] | Oh, hey dad. Welcome to Gabe’s place. | 噢 嘿 老爸 欢迎来到盖比小天地 |
[06:28] | What happened to P.J.’s stuff? | PJ的东西呢 |
[06:31] | -Who? -Your brother. | -谁 -你哥 |
[06:33] | Oh right. His things have been removed. | 噢 想起来了 他的东西已经远去了 |
[06:39] | Actually it’s very impressive. | 说实话 屋子收拾的还不错 |
[06:42] | I may have to do this with my room. | 我也想弄弄我的屋子 |
[06:44] | Where would mom go? | 老妈要去哪 |
[06:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:46] | Well, I’m about to watch a movie, | 好了 我正准备看电影呢 |
[06:50] | so thanks for stopping by. | 感谢前来拜访 |
[06:52] | Wait a minute. “Closet of doom”? | 等一下 “死亡衣橱” |
[06:54] | Yeah, I hear it’s supposed to be awesome. | 是啊 我听说挺好看的 |
[06:56] | Gabe, this is one of the scariest movies of all time. | 盖比 这是史上最恐怖的电影了 |
[07:00] | You’ve got the creepy clown that’s jumping around the room. | 你会看见令人毛孔悚然的小丑在屋子里乱蹦 |
[07:03] | You get the kid that gets sucked into another dimension | 还有一个小孩被衣橱里的神秘入口 |
[07:06] | through a portal in the closet. | 吸进了异次元空间 |
[07:07] | Hello. Spoiler alert. | 拜托 别剧透啊 |
[07:09] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说而已 |
[07:11] | You know what? I could hang out. | 知道吗 我也可以娱乐下 |
[07:13] | I could watch it with you. | 陪你一起看 |
[07:14] | That’s all right. I kind of wanted the place to myself tonight. | 好了 我今晚只想独自待会儿 |
[07:17] | Maybe tomorrow? | 不如明天吧 |
[07:19] | Wait a minute. P.J.’s gonna be back tomorrow. | 等一下 PJ明天就回来了 |
[07:21] | Well, we tried. Bye-bye now. | 好了 别找借口了 晚安吧 |
[07:29] | Wing, wing, head, foot. | 鸡翅 鸡翅 鸡头 鸡爪 |
[07:33] | -Hey P.J. -Hey man. | -嘿 PJ -嘿 老兄 |
[07:36] | -Dude, what are you doing? -I’m studying. | -哥们 你干嘛呢 -学习 |
[07:38] | Studying? Come on, bro, it’s our first night. | 学习 拜托 老兄 今天可是到这里的第一个晚上 |
[07:40] | I know, but we have finals tomorrow. | 我知道 但明天有考试 |
[07:43] | Dude, when you get older, | 老兄 当你双鬓斑白时 |
[07:46] | do you want to look back at your two days in college | 你难道希望 回首在大学的两天时光 |
[07:48] | and say, “all I did was study”? | 只能说出这番话“我把时间全用来学习了” |
[07:50] | I guess I could take a five-minute break. | 那我就休息五分钟 |
[07:53] | -Yes. -Yeah. | -好的 -好的 |
[07:57] | Party! | 派对 |
[08:13] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[08:14] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[08:16] | Have you been missing your laptop? | 你的笔记本电脑是不是丢了 |
[08:18] | Yes, I’ve been looking all over for it. | 是啊 我一直在找呢 |
[08:20] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[08:23] | No. No no no no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[08:26] | Maybe it’ll be okay. | 也许还能用 |
[08:30] | Or not. | 看来报废了 |
[08:32] | Please work, please work, please work. | 复活吧 复活吧 复活吧 |
[08:34] | How did it get in the dishwasher anyway? | 笔记本电脑怎么会在洗碗机里呢 |
[08:36] | Charlie must have put it in there while I was talking to grandma. | 肯定是在我和外婆打电话的时候 查莉扔进去的 |
[08:38] | Come on, boot up. Come on, boot up. | 拜托 启动 拜托 启动 |
[08:40] | -Come on, boot up. -Teddy, Teddy, Teddy, stop it, stop it. | -拜托 启动 -泰迪 泰迪 淡定 淡定 |
[08:43] | It’ll be okay. We’ll get you a new one. | 别难过了 我们再给你买个新的 |
[08:45] | No, mom, you don’t understand. | 不成 老妈 你不明白的 |
[08:46] | All of my video diaries were on here. | 所有的视频日记都在里面呢 |
[08:48] | Honey, I thought they were in your camera. | 宝贝 我还以为都在你的摄像机里呢 |
[08:50] | No no, I put them on my computer | 没有 我把它们存电脑里了 |
[08:52] | for safekeeping. | 就是为了妥善保存 |
[08:55] | Oh, honey, honey, I’m so sorry. | 噢 宝贝 宝贝 别难过了 |
[08:59] | It’s two years’ worth of video diaries just down the drain. | 整整两年的心血 全进下水道了 |
[09:02] | Well, through the rinse cycle anyway. | 也算用洗碗机给漂白干净了 |
[09:07] | Oh, now come on, come on. | 噢 别这样 别这样 |
[09:09] | You’ll make more video diaries and it’ll all be okay. | 你可以再录更多的视频日记啊 |
[09:12] | -No, forget it. I’m not making any more. -Why not? | -算了 我以后也不再录像了 -为什么 |
[09:15] | If Charlie can’t watch them from the beginning, | 如果查莉不能从第一集看起 |
[09:16] | then what’s the point? | 那还有什么意义 |
[09:18] | No no no, you were giving her such great advice | 别这样 别这样 你还要给她好多的建议 |
[09:20] | about how to deal with life and relationships and her family. | 关于如何处理生活 感情和家庭 |
[09:24] | She’s gonna need that. | 她会需要这些建议的 |
[09:28] | Honey, I’m only gonna get crazier. | 亲爱的 我都要抓狂了 |
[09:34] | No, she’s just gonna have to figure it out for herself. | 不了 她会自己悟出那些问题的答案的 |
[09:37] | I’m done with the video diaries. | 我不会再录视频了 |
[09:44] | It’s such a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[09:47] | She worked so hard on those. | 她为视频日记付出了这么多 |
[09:49] | And I was in so many of them. | 而且里面还有我的很多镜头 |
[09:59] | See, Johnny? | 看见了吗 约翰尼 |
[10:00] | The clown doll isn’t alive. | 这个小丑娃娃是死的 |
[10:02] | Okay, dad. | 好吧 爸爸 |
[10:04] | But check the closet one more time. | 但是再检查一遍衣橱吧 |
[10:06] | Sure, sport. | 好的 小鬼 |
[10:09] | See? There’s nothing to… Arghh-hh! | 看 这根本就没有 啊啊啊 |
[10:17] | It’s okay, cocoa. It’s only a movie… | 没事的 可可 这只是个电影 |
[10:20] | A really scary movie. | 但恐怖的吓人啊 |
[10:24] | Come on, Charlie. You’re gonna sleep in P.J.’s bed tonight. | 来吧 查莉 你今晚睡在PJ的床上 |
[10:28] | Come on. | 过来 |
[10:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:40] | Um, well, | 呃 是这样的 |
[10:43] | Charlie was crying. | 查莉哭了 |
[10:46] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我怎么没听见 |
[10:47] | Well, I did. | 但是我听见了 |
[10:49] | And she sounded very very scared. | 而且她看起来是受到惊吓了 |
[10:52] | So I thought she’d feel safer sleeping in here with me. | 所以我觉得让她和我睡一起 会让她感到安全些 |
[10:55] | So Charlie was scared? | 查莉受到惊吓了 |
[10:57] | Dad, I know it’s late, but Charlie’s stay with me. | 老爸 我知道现在有点迟了 但是今晚查莉和我一间房 |
[11:02] | All right, well, | 好吧 那个 |
[11:04] | thanks for being such a good Big Brother | 感谢尽到一个好哥哥的责任 |
[11:06] | all of a sudden. | 这么突然唐突 肯定有鬼 |
[11:09] | No problem. | 小意思 |
[11:11] | That’s how we roll here at Gabe’s place. | 在盖比的小天地 就是这么做的 |
[11:24] | Honey, what’s today’s date? | 亲爱的 今天几月几号啊 |
[11:26] | January 7th, 2026. | 2026年1月7号 |
[11:28] | Look at me. I’m still writing 2025. | 看看我 我又写成了2025年 |
[11:39] | Charlie Duncan, | 查莉·邓肯 |
[11:41] | your curfew was an hour ago. | 你应该一小时前回家的 |
[11:44] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[11:46] | Don’t you whatever us, young lady. And spit that gum out. | 别这么和我们说话 小太妹 给我把口香糖吐出来 |
[11:49] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[11:52] | Oh, by the way, I quit school today. | 噢 通知你们下 我退学了 |
[11:55] | -You what? -And I’m running away with my boyfriend. | -你什么 -我要和男朋友私奔 |
[11:58] | You’re running away with Snake? | 你和斯内克私奔了 |
[12:00] | As soon as he gets out of jail. | 只要他刑满释放 我们就私奔 |
[12:02] | I don’t get it, Charlie. | 我就费解了 查莉 |
[12:04] | You look so much like Teddy, but you’re so different. | 你虽然长得像泰迪 但是内心和她真是大相径庭 |
[12:06] | Oh, Teddy Teddy Teddy. | 噢 又是泰迪 泰迪 泰迪 |
[12:08] | I’m so sick of hearing about that clump nugget. | 我听够了那个窝囊废的名字 |
[12:11] | Hey hey hey hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[12:12] | Do not talk that way about the governor of Colorado. | 不许这么说科罗拉多州州长 |
[12:16] | Why should I care about Teddy? What’s she ever done for me? | 我管她作甚 她又没为我付出过什么 |
[12:22] | That sounds like Teddy now. | 像是泰迪刚飞过来了 |
[12:24] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[12:27] | Hi mom. Hi dad. | 嗨 老妈 嗨 老爸 |
[12:31] | So how are you guys? | 二老可好啊 |
[12:33] | Well, not so good. | 那个 不怎么好 |
[12:35] | Charlie’s out of control again. | 查莉又不听管教了 |
[12:39] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样的 |
[12:42] | If only I hadn’t given up on those video diaries. | 要是我没放弃录那些视频日记该多好啊 |
[12:45] | Honey, you can’t blame yourself. | 宝贝 不要自责了 |
[12:47] | No, it’s true. It’s all my fault. | 不 这是实话 全是我的过错 |
[12:49] | It’s all my fault. It’s all my fault. | 全是我的过错 全是我的过错 |
[12:52] | It’s all my fault. It’s all my fault. | 全是我的过错 全是我的过错 |
[12:56] | No, I can’t do that to Charlie. | 真是的 我不能这样对待查莉 |
[13:00] | Governor of Colorado… Not bad. | 但科罗拉多州州长这段 还不赖 |
[13:07] | -All right, dude, are you ready? -Yeah, sauce me. | -好了 老兄 准备好了吗 -好了 喂吧 |
[13:14] | Man, that’s good hot sauce. | 天啊 不错的辣酱 |
[13:16] | Dude, my mouth’s on fire. | 老兄 我都可以喷火了 |
[13:21] | All right, dude, you know what? I gotta get back to studying. | 好了 老兄 和你说吧 我要回去学习了 |
[13:25] | Dude, the girls from hamburger tech just got here. | 老兄 那些汉堡技术学院的美女可刚到这里 |
[13:28] | P.J., this is Patty, Patty and Patty. | PJ 这是帕蒂 帕蒂和帕蒂 |
[13:31] | Welcome to the party, party and party. | 欢迎来到派对 派对和派对 |
[13:39] | What did you get me up in the middle of the night for? | 你大半夜的把我叫醒干吗 |
[13:42] | Mom, I had a terrible dream. | 老妈 我做了个恶梦 |
[13:44] | It was 15 years into the future and you and dad were there. | 十五年后你和老爸都在这里 |
[13:47] | How did I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[13:48] | Really good. | 挺美的 |
[13:51] | I’m listening. | 继续 |
[13:53] | So Charlie had pink hair and this boyfriend named Snake. | 查莉长大后染了个粉色的头发 还有个叫斯内克的男友 |
[13:56] | Okay okay okay, hold on. | 好了 好了 好了 先打住 |
[13:59] | How good did I look? | 我到底有多美 |
[14:01] | Fabulous. Anyway, | 美艳 总之 |
[14:03] | I know how we can save the video diaries. | 我知道如何拯救这些视频日记了 |
[14:05] | We’re gonna recreate them. | 我们要再造它们 |
[14:07] | Tonight? | 今晚就造吗 |
[14:08] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:10] | I’m not gonna be able to sleep until we get them all done. | 不全部补齐所有视频 我是不打算睡觉的 |
[14:12] | Come on, let’s get going. | 来吧 开工了 |
[14:16] | Hi Charlie. It’s your big sister Teddy here. | 嗨 查莉 我是你姐 泰迪 |
[14:18] | And I’m making this video diary to help you survive | 而我录制这个视频就是为了帮助你能够在这个 |
[14:21] | our special family. | 独一无二的家庭里生存 |
[14:23] | Okay, perfect. One down, 49 to go. | 好了 大功告成 录完一个了 还剩四十九个 |
[14:26] | Honey, you didn’t say “good luck, Charlie.” | 宝贝 你还没说“好运喽 查莉”呢 |
[14:27] | Grr! | 呃 |
[14:30] | So then Gabe’s friend Jake said to mom, | 所以盖比的朋友杰克对老妈说 |
[14:32] | “you can’t do the hoops. You’re too old.” | “你太老了 你玩不了呼啦圈” |
[14:35] | So mom said… | 所以老妈就回应他说 |
[14:38] | In your face, Jake! | 看老娘我的厉害 杰克 |
[14:44] | Make sure to have your playdates at your friend’s house. | 记得以后不要把朋友带咱家里来玩 |
[14:47] | Good luck, Charlie. | 好运喽 查莉 |
[14:51] | And if you ever drop your binky in a vase, | 如果你的奶嘴曾掉进过花瓶里 |
[14:53] | wish me good luck, Charlie. | 祝我好运吧 查莉 |
[14:56] | That one seems kind of lame. | 这条建议好像很垃圾啊 |
[14:58] | Yeah, well, it happened. | 才不呢 的确发生过这类的事情 |
[15:01] | Well, Charlie, your first trip to the pet store | 好了 查莉 你的首次宠物店之行 |
[15:04] | didn’t go so well. When we weren’t looking, | 似乎进行的不太顺利 在我们没盯住你的时候 |
[15:06] | you put a little something in mom’s purse… a bunny. | 你往老妈的皮包里放了点儿东西 一只兔子 |
[15:13] | Okay, wait, stop. This isn’t working. | 好了 别弄了 太假了 |
[15:16] | That’s so obviously Mrs. Dabney’s cat with bunny ears. | 这一看就是达布尼太太的猫戴了双兔耳朵 |
[15:18] | It’s 2:00 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨两点 |
[15:19] | You want me to run the all-night bunny store? | 你想让我再去趟全天营业的兔子商店吗 |
[15:22] | I really don’t appreciate your attitude. | 我对于你的态度相当的气愤 |
[15:24] | Hey, don’t snap at me. I’m the one | 嘿 别这么和我说话 我才是那个 |
[15:26] | who jumped the fence and nabbed the cat. | 跳上围墙抓猫的人 |
[15:28] | All right, forget it. Let’s just get him back | 成了 算了 在达布尼太太发现之前 |
[15:30] | before Mrs. Dabney notices. | 赶紧把猫还回去吧 |
[15:32] | Get the lights. Get the lights. | 快关灯 快关灯 |
[15:45] | It’s just a movie. It’s just a movie. | 只是部电影 只是部电影 |
[15:51] | Oh! Oh! | 噢 噢 |
[15:54] | Charlie, go back to bed. | 查莉 上床睡觉去 |
[15:57] | And take that evil clown doll with you. | 把那个吓人的小丑也带走 |
[16:09] | Charlie, did you hear that? | 查莉 你听见了吗 |
[16:12] | There it is again. | 又是这声音 |
[16:14] | Charlie, wake up. | 查莉 快醒醒 |
[16:23] | Hey hey hey, what’s the matter? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 怎么了 |
[16:25] | They got Charlie! She’s been sucked into the portal! | 他们带走了查莉 查莉被那神秘的入口给吸走了 |
[16:29] | -What? -She’s in the closet of doom! | -什么 -查莉在死亡衣橱里 |
[16:32] | No, dad, they’ll get you too. Don’t. | 不要啊 老爸 他们也会带走你的 不要啊 |
[16:40] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:45] | All right, my little monster. | 好了 我的小恶魔 |
[16:49] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:51] | I think I’m gonna put you back in your own bed. | 我要把你放回你自己的床上 |
[16:54] | What? You can’t leave me in here alone. | 什么 你不能丢下我一个人在这里 |
[16:57] | Would you rather sleep at Bob and Amy’s place? | 那你愿意睡在鲍伯与艾米的小天地吗 |
[17:00] | Could I? | 我可以吗 |
[17:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:10] | Are you coming? | 来不来 |
[17:18] | My two little babies. | 我这两个小宝贝 |
[17:29] | And time. | 时间到 |
[17:31] | Pencils down. Pass your papers forward. | 放下笔了 把卷子向前传 |
[17:34] | Kwikki chikki, kwikki chikki. | 咕唧炸鸡 咕唧炸鸡 |
[17:39] | I will now grade your final examinations. | 我现在就判你们的考试卷子 |
[17:43] | Done. | 判完了 |
[17:45] | You’ve all passed. | 你们都过关了 |
[17:47] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[17:49] | Quiet. It’s not that big an accomplishment. | 肃静 这又不是多大的成就 |
[17:52] | All right, graduation ceremony. | 好了 开始毕业典礼 |
[18:00] | Ha ha. | 哈哈 |
[18:02] | It is now my honor | 现在 我非常荣幸的 |
[18:05] | to present our commencement speaker, | 向大家请出我们的演讲嘉宾 |
[18:08] | the manager of franchise #268, | 第268号连锁店经理 |
[18:12] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[18:19] | It’s hard to believe that 20 years ago | 很难相信二十年前 |
[18:22] | I sat right where you are now. | 我就坐在你们现在的位置上 |
[18:24] | I too was a High School student | 我同样是个高中学生 |
[18:27] | about to enter the exciting world | 一个即将步入这个令人兴奋的世界中的 |
[18:29] | of kwikki chikki assistant management. | 咕唧炸鸡经理助理 |
[18:31] | Wow. | 哇 |
[18:33] | This career has provided me with so many things, | 这个职位给予了我太多的东西 |
[18:36] | like a room over my parents’ garage | 比如住在家里车库上的房间里 |
[18:40] | and the use of the car three days a week. | 一个星期可以开三天车 |
[18:44] | Do I regret not having a wife | 我曾后悔过没娶妻生子 |
[18:48] | or kids or even a pet? | 甚至养只宠物吗 |
[18:51] | Not for a moment. | 从没有过 |
[18:53] | And neither will you, | 你也不会有的 |
[18:55] | after you go to work for kwikki chikki | 只要你为咕唧炸鸡工作后 |
[18:57] | and stay there | 你会一直呆在这里 |
[18:59] | forever and ever. | 直到永远 |
[19:02] | No! | 不要 |
[19:04] | No. | 不要 |
[19:08] | There goes P.J. Duncan. | 刚才离开的是PJ·邓肯 |
[19:11] | He was stupid. He was lazy. | 他很笨 他很懒 |
[19:14] | But he’s still the best student | 但他是这所大学的历史上 |
[19:16] | this university ever had. | 最优秀的学生 |
[19:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:28] | What did you do to your mother? | 你对你老妈做了什么 |
[19:29] | I just found her asleep on the toilet. | 我刚发现她在厕所睡着了 |
[19:32] | Oh, we stayed up all night | 噢 我们挑灯夜战呢 |
[19:34] | remaking Charlie’s video diaries | 重新录制查莉的视频日记 |
[19:36] | when we weren’t hiding in the dark from Mrs. dabney. | 直到关了灯来躲避达布尼太太的视线 |
[19:40] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿 大家好 |
[19:41] | Hey, how is it going, college boy? | 嘿 怎么样啊 大学生 |
[19:44] | Well, I did it. I graduated. | 那个 我成功了 我毕业了 |
[19:46] | Congratulations. The future’s all set, huh? | 恭喜啊 前途光明了吧 |
[19:49] | No. No, it’s not. | 没有 没有 |
[19:51] | What? | 为什么 |
[19:53] | Dad, I think… | 老爸 我认为 |
[19:55] | I think I want something more than kwikki chikki. | 我认为我的个人价值要高于咕唧炸鸡这份工作 |
[19:57] | I think I want to go to a real college. | 我想去一所名副其实的大学 |
[20:00] | Okay, if that’s what you want. | 好啊 如果你真想如此 |
[20:04] | Hey, look, whatever you decide… | 嘿 听着 不管你做出什么决定 |
[20:06] | Fine with me. | 我都支持你 |
[20:14] | Oh, Teddy. | 噢 泰迪 |
[20:16] | Teddy, I almost forgot. | 泰迪 我差点忘了 |
[20:18] | I took your laptop by mistake. | 我拿错笔记本电脑了 这是你的 |
[20:22] | You what now? | 你什么 |
[20:24] | Sorry, it was a mistake. They just look alike. | 抱歉 我拿错了 它们看起来都一样 |
[20:26] | That means my video diaries are okay. They’re not ruined. | 这意味着我的视频日记还健在 并没有毁了 |
[20:29] | Ruined? | 毁了 |
[20:31] | What happened to my laptop? | 我笔记本电脑怎么了 |
[20:36] | A cute story. | 一个有趣的故事 |
[20:38] | Um, well, now it’s cute. | 呃 现在有趣了 |
[20:40] | Oh, P.J.! | 噢 PJ |
[20:43] | -You’re back! -Whoa. Yeah. | -你回来了 -喔 我回来了 |
[20:46] | Oh, I missed you so much. Please don’t ever leave home again. | 噢 我太想你了 求求你不要再离开这个家了 |
[20:48] | Okay, I won’t. | 好吧 我不会的 |
[20:50] | Hey, why is all my stuff in the garage? | 嘿 为什么我的东西全在车库里 |
[20:52] | Oh. | 噢 |
[20:54] | Um, a cute story. Um… | 呃 一个有趣的故事 呃 |
[21:04] | Hey Charlie. | 嘿 查莉 |
[21:06] | So I’m finally getting the chance | 我终于有机会 |
[21:09] | to do your 50th video diary. | 来录制你的第五十个视频日记了 |
[21:11] | And I want to make it… | 而我想让它 |
[21:13] | I want to… | 我想 |
[21:15] | I want to make it really special. | 我想让它意义非凡 |
[21:20] | Teddy, Teddy. | 泰迪 泰迪 |
[21:21] | Good luck, Charlie. | 好运了 查莉 |
[21:38] | Hey, Gabe, Gabe, what is that? | 嘿 盖比 盖比 那是什么 |
[21:42] | Oh, that’s just Charlie. | 噢 那是查莉 |
[21:44] | She’s messing around, trying to scare us. | 她在闹着玩 想吓吓咱俩 |
[21:46] | That little scamp. | 这个小捣蛋鬼 |
[21:55] | I… I… I don’t think that’s Charlie. | 我 我 我觉着这不像是查莉 |
[21:59] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[22:10] | Whoa whoa whoa, what is going on in here? | 哇 哇 哇 你们又在闹什么 |
[22:13] | Dad, in the closet… Something horrible. | 老爸 衣橱里 有蹊跷 |
[22:15] | It’s a portal to another dimension. | 一个通向异次元空间的入口 |
[22:17] | Oh, give me a break. | 噢 饶了我吧 |
[22:20] | Dad, dad, dad. | 爸 爸 爸 |
[22:27] | Dad! Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[22:30] | Hey, anything can happen at Gabe’s place. | 嘿 在盖比小天地里 一切皆有可能 |