时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You will not believe the conversation | 你不会相信我刚才无意中 |
[00:09] | I just overheard between Gabe and his friend Jake. | 听到盖比和他的朋友杰克说了什么 |
[00:12] | So you were snooping. | 这么说来你是窃听人家谈话 |
[00:16] | I wasn’t snooping. | 我才没有窃听 |
[00:19] | I was tiptoeing down the stairs. | 我只是踮起脚尖下楼梯 |
[00:22] | When I paused for a break. | 那时我只不过停下来想休息一下 |
[00:26] | Aha, go on, snoopy. | 哈 继续吧 窃听狂 |
[00:28] | Okay, so anyway, | 好了 总之 |
[00:31] | Gabe says, “Heather is so hot.” | 盖比说“希瑟真性感” |
[00:33] | And Jake’s all, “so hot!” | 然后杰克也附和了句“真性感” |
[00:36] | And then Gabe says, “I really like her, | 然后盖比又说“我真的很喜欢她 |
[00:38] | But I’m too nervous to talk to her.” | 但我一见到她就紧张得连嘴都张不开” |
[00:40] | And Jake’s all, “dude, you gotta hike up your skirt. | 杰克又说“老兄 别害羞 鼓起勇气 |
[00:42] | And ask her out.” | 约她出来” |
[00:46] | Bob, what are we gonna do about this? | 鲍伯 咱们如何处理这件事 |
[00:48] | How about we make you wear a bell so the kids can hear you coming? | 不如给你挂个铃铛 好让孩子知道你驾到了 |
[00:53] | I’m talking about Gabe being too shy to talk to girls. | 我说的是盖比面对心仪的女生羞于开口这件事 |
[00:56] | Once again, mama ames has to solve the problem. | 再一次 狂暴老娘又要出马解决问题了 |
[00:59] | Ooh, snooping and meddling. | 噢 窃听狂外加干预狂 |
[01:01] | Mama ames is on fire today. | 狂暴老娘今天激情燃烧了 |
[01:05] | You know what? I think I got a bell in the garage. | 你们知道吗 我觉着车库里还有个铃铛 |
[01:10] | What you got there, kiddo? | 你忙什么呢 小鬼 |
[01:12] | I’m just going through my old school photos. | 我只是看看以前的老照片 |
[01:13] | We’re getting our pictures taken in a couple of days. | 这几天我们还会去拍照的 |
[01:15] | And I am determined for once to not look like a dork. | 所以我下定决心 这次坚决不能像个傻子一样 |
[01:18] | What’s wrong with your pictures? | 以前的照片怎么傻了 |
[01:19] | Well, let’s stroll down memory lane, shall we? | 好吧 让我们追忆一下往昔 |
[01:22] | Here I am in kindergarten. | 这是幼儿园照的 |
[01:25] | Yeah, that was the day we learned about static electricity. | 悲剧啊 那天正好赶上学习静电这块儿 |
[01:28] | I just finished rubbing my head with a balloon. | 我刚用脑袋蹭过气球 |
[01:32] | Well, honey, they can’t all be that bad. | 好了 宝贝 不可能所有照片都这么惨吧 |
[01:35] | Oh, can’t they? Here I am again, third grade. | 噢 你太小瞧我了 这张 三年级时候的 |
[01:37] | That was the morning that baby Gabe threw a sippy cup at me. | 那天早上 咱的婴儿盖比朝我扔了个吸管杯 |
[01:43] | Baby Gabe… such a little terror. | 婴儿盖比 完全就是一个小拉登 |
[01:47] | -And we thought it was just a phase. -Yeah. | -我们当时还认为长大了就变好了呢 -是啊 |
[01:50] | Hey, mom, how can I make sure that I take a good picture? | 嘿 老妈 我如何才能拍出一张好看点儿的照片 |
[01:53] | Do what I do when I wanna look good. | 照着我的方法做 |
[01:54] | Go buy a new outfit. | 去买件新衣服 |
[01:58] | Well, would you… would you pay for this new outfit? | 是吗 那你 那你能支付新衣服的价格吗 |
[02:02] | Oh, sweetheart, I give advice, not money. | 噢 别天真了 我只管出点子 不出钱 |
[02:09] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:12] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:13] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:16] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:18] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:20] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:23] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:26] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:29] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:31] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:33] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:36] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:38] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:39] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:42] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:44] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:48] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:53] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:08] | This show is so funny. What’s it called? | 这节目真搞笑 叫什么名字 |
[03:10] | “The Gurgles.” The favorite show, right, Charlie? | “咯咯笑” 查莉的最爱了 对吧 |
[03:16] | Well, it’s my favorite show. | 好吧 是我的最爱 |
[03:21] | Oh, I’d better go, | 噢 我该走了 |
[03:23] | But first, I wanna picture of you and me. | 但走之前 我想和你照张相 |
[03:26] | Can it wait till tomorrow? | 明天可以吗 |
[03:27] | It’ll give me a chance to trim my beard. | 我想先修剪下胡子 |
[03:29] | Beard? I don’t see anything. | 胡子 没看见你有胡子啊 |
[03:32] | Really? I’ve been growing it out for, like, a month. | 是吗 我都让它滋生一个月了 |
[03:36] | Well, I really need a picture now. | 但是 我真的需要照张相 |
[03:38] | All right. Well, nobody else is home, | 好吧 但是家里没人 |
[03:40] | So Charlie will have to take it. | 所以就让查莉帮忙照相吧 |
[03:42] | Okay, Charlie, come here for a second. | 好了 查莉 耽误你一会儿 |
[03:44] | This is very easy. Very easy, okay. | 这很简单 一学就会 听着 |
[03:47] | You’re gonna push this little button halfway down to focus. | 你向下按这个按钮 等到一半时进行对焦 |
[03:49] | Then when the green light goes from flashing to solid, | 然后等这绿灯从闪烁到一直亮时 |
[03:52] | Push it all the way down until you hear the click. | 然后把这个按钮按到底 直到你听到咔嚓一声 |
[03:54] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[03:56] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[04:00] | Or we can just take it ourselves. | 还是如咱们自己来吧 |
[04:04] | Ready? Smile. | 预备 笑一笑 |
[04:06] | Let’s see. | 看一看 |
[04:08] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 噢 很不错啊 |
[04:12] | Well, uh, I’d better go. | 好了 我走了 |
[04:16] | -There you go. -Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[04:19] | Goodbye, P.J. | 再见 PJ |
[04:22] | Oh, whoa, hey. | 噢 哇 嘿 |
[04:25] | Uh, are you okay? | 呃 你还好吧 |
[04:26] | I’m fine. It’s just that… | 我很好 就是 |
[04:31] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[04:33] | Okay. See you tomorrow? | 好吧 明天见 |
[04:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:42] | That was weird. | 有点儿怪 |
[04:44] | Oh, man, this thing is driving me crazy. I gotta go shave. | 噢 天啊 这破胡子让我抓狂了 我要去刮胡子 |
[04:58] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[05:01] | Teddy, hi. | 泰迪 嗨 |
[05:03] | Hey, you’re rockin’ those flips. | 嘿 这双人字拖太适合你了 |
[05:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[05:09] | Without a shirt? | 还赤膊上阵 |
[05:12] | Oh, I, uh… I work here. | 噢 我 我在这里工作 |
[05:15] | -Oh. -Hang on. Yeah, I’m open. | -噢 -稍等 好了 扔吧 |
[05:18] | Nice toss, brah. | 投的漂亮 老兄 |
[05:21] | So this is work? | 这就是工作吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah, I’m an in-store model. | 是啊 我是店内的模特 |
[05:24] | It’s all part of selling the hot teen summer lifestyle. | 负责卖一些有青春活力的夏日用品 |
[05:27] | Hey, those shades are tight. | 嘿 这太阳镜真不赖 |
[05:31] | So you just… you stand here. | 那你就光 站在这里 |
[05:33] | And you act dumb? | 然后装傻充愣吗 |
[05:35] | That’s the stupidest job I’ve ever heard of. | 这是我听过的最愚蠢的工作 |
[05:38] | Well, I get a huge discount on all the clothes. | 其实 我可以用超低的价格来买这里的衣服 |
[05:42] | Oh, I want a stupid job too. | 噢 我也想要这份愚蠢的工作 |
[05:44] | -I guess I could get you an interview. -Okay. | -我猜我可以帮你安排一次面试 -好的 |
[05:46] | Hey, righteous boardshorts, dude. | 嘿 冲浪裤挑的不错啊 |
[05:47] | And they won’t set you back too much cheddar. | 而且价格也不贵 可以省钱买点儿切达奶酪了 |
[05:49] | Yeah, that’s right. Lookin’ gouda. | 没错 而且看着不赖 |
[05:54] | Gouda? | 高德奶酪 |
[05:56] | I… I thought we were doing a cheese thing. | 我 我还以为要进行奶酪呼应呢 |
[06:09] | Dear P.J., | 亲爱的 PJ |
[06:11] | I have something to tell you, so I’m writing this note. | 我有话要对你说 所以我留了张纸条给你 |
[06:14] | But since you’re not a big reader, | 但是鉴于你不善于阅读 |
[06:15] | I taped it for you instead. | 所以我就把话给录下来了 |
[06:17] | There’s a boom box on the bench. Hit “play.” | 长凳上有个录音机 请点击播放 |
[06:25] | So this is kind of hard. | 这件事有点儿棘手 |
[06:28] | I have to tell you that… | 我要告诉你的是 |
[06:33] | I’m sorry. I can’t go on. Just go back to the note. | 抱歉 我说不下去了 还是去看纸条吧 |
[06:41] | I’ve got some really bad news. | 我这里有些坏消息 |
[06:44] | My dad has been transferred to New York City, | 我爸被调动到纽约工作了 |
[06:46] | Which means I’m moving there. | 也就意味着 我也会去纽约 |
[06:48] | I wanted to tell you, but it made me so sad to say goodbye, | 我本想亲自告诉你的 但是说再见时的痛苦 |
[06:51] | I just couldn’t. | 让我无法承受 |
[06:53] | I’ll miss you forever. | 我会一直想你的 |
[06:55] | Oh, by the way, this is Skyler. | 噢 忘了说了 我是斯凯勒 |
[07:01] | Now press “play” again. | 现在请继续听收音机 |
[07:22] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[07:23] | Here, read that. | 给 自己读吧 |
[07:32] | P.J., I’m so sorry. | PJ 替你惋惜 |
[07:35] | Dad, she was… she was the love of my life. | 老爸 她是 她是我的挚爱 |
[07:38] | I mean, I’ll never be happy again. | 我是说 我永生都将告别欢乐了 |
[07:40] | Okay, I know it feels that way now… | 好了 我了解现在的感受 |
[07:42] | No, I’ll never be happy again. | 完了 我彻底崩溃了 |
[07:43] | -P.J., in time… -No, never! | -PJ 话说早了 -没有 就是永远 |
[07:44] | All right, all right, you’re never gonna be happy again. | 好吧 好吧 你告别了欢乐时代 |
[07:47] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说我 |
[07:56] | -Oh, what you doing? -Having a snack. | -噢 你干嘛呢 -吃零食 |
[08:10] | Can I help you with something? | 我能为您效劳什么呢 |
[08:13] | Nope, just making convo with my boy. | 没事 只是想和我儿子聊聊天 |
[08:18] | Or should I say young man? | 或者应该称之为 小伙子 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I’m out of here. | 好了 我闪了 |
[08:22] | Nope. Sit in that chair. | 不可以 给我坐椅子上 |
[08:28] | -Let’s talk about school. -Okay. | -来谈一谈学校生活 -好吧 |
[08:30] | -How are your classmates? -My classmates? | -你的同学如何啊 -同学 |
[08:34] | Boy classmates, girl classmates… | 男同学啊 女同学啊 |
[08:38] | Heather. | 希瑟啊 |
[08:41] | Heather? Wait, how’d you know about her? | 希瑟 等等 你怎么知道她的 |
[08:43] | Your dad is such a snoop. | 你老爸是个窃听狂 |
[08:46] | Anyway, if you ever wanna talk about her, I’m here for you. | 总之 如果你想找我谈谈她 我随时恭候 |
[08:49] | No, we are never having that conversation. | 算了 咱俩从来不谈论这种话题 |
[08:53] | Gabe, I’m a girl. I know what girls like. | 盖比 我可是女的 我知道女生喜欢什么 |
[08:57] | Honey, I just want you to have the right information. | 宝贝 我只想给你提供正确的信息 |
[08:59] | Mom, if I need information about girls, | 老妈 如果我想了解关于女生的信息 |
[09:01] | I’ll get it where all 12-year-olds get it: | 我会从众所周知的渠道获得 |
[09:03] | From a 13-year-old. | 去问十三岁的 |
[09:10] | How cute. | 可爱至极 |
[09:12] | He thinks this is over. | 还以为我会就此罢手呢 |
[09:19] | Okay, just remember, try and be… | 好了 记住 尝试下 |
[09:21] | -Not smart. Right, got it. -Yeah, okay. | -装傻 对吧 明白了 -没错 |
[09:24] | Teddy, this is my manager Rain. | 泰迪 这位是经理 雨儿 |
[09:26] | Oh, rain. I love it. | 噢 雨儿 我喜欢 |
[09:29] | It’s like so… Wet. | 感觉 湿湿的 |
[09:34] | So you two go to school together? | 这么说你俩一起去学校 |
[09:36] | Yeah, that’s right. We’re school buds. | 没错 我俩是学校的铁哥们 |
[09:38] | I mean, when I bother to show up. | 我是说 当我不想上学的时候 |
[09:41] | And how are your grades? | 那你的学习如何 |
[09:44] | Not good… mostly cs. | 不怎么好 差不多七十多分 |
[09:47] | And ds ds, mostly ds. | 六十多分 是六十多分 |
[09:50] | I like this girl. | 我喜欢这女孩儿 |
[09:52] | So what do you like to do in your free time? | 那你业余时间都喜欢干什么啊 |
[09:54] | I like to hug myself? | 我喜欢拥抱自己 |
[09:59] | I like to chill. Chill! I like to chill. | 我喜欢放松 放松一下 |
[10:01] | Cool. | 很好 |
[10:03] | Okay, let’s see how you do with a beach ball. | 好了 现在来看看如何应对沙滩球 |
[10:06] | Yeah, you’re just gonna wanna… okay. | 好的 你只需要 好的 |
[10:12] | What was that? | 干什么呢 |
[10:15] | If you’re gonna work here, | 如果你在这里工作 |
[10:18] | You have to make me believe that you love catching beach balls. | 你就要让我认为你很享受接这个沙滩球 |
[10:21] | -Okay okay, all right. -Yeah. Again. | -好的 明白了 -很好 再来一遍 |
[10:29] | It’s fun. | 好有意思 |
[10:31] | I think you could be hot teen summer material… | 我觉着你是干这份工作的材料 |
[10:33] | Awesome, stoked. | 太好了 爽歪歪了 |
[10:35] | …If you do something about that pale skin. | 但是你需要先在你这白皙的皮肤上下点儿功夫 |
[10:37] | Sorry, what? | 对不起 什么 |
[10:39] | You have to look like you live in the sun. | 你要看起来像是天天晒在太阳底下一样 |
[10:42] | At H.T.S… | 在这里工作 |
[10:44] | -The sun is your daddy. -Mm-hmm. | -太阳就是上帝 -没错 |
[10:47] | So come back tomorrow at 4:00. | 那你明天四点再来 |
[10:49] | If you have a tan, you’ve got a job. | 如果你变成褐色皮肤 这份工作就归你了 |
[10:51] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[10:54] | What am I supposed to do? I burn too easily in the sun. | 我该怎么办 我在太阳底下很容易晒伤的 |
[10:57] | Do what we all do… get some bronzer. | 像我们一样 弄点儿古铜色化妆品 |
[10:59] | A spray-on tan. I can do that. | 往身上喷颜色 轻松搞定 |
[11:01] | -Thanks. -Yep. | -谢了 -小意思 |
[11:02] | Well, I should probably get going. | 好了 我该走了 |
[11:03] | You know we have that big physics test tomorrow. | 你也知道明天有物理考试 |
[11:05] | Would you keep your voice down? Do you wanna get us all fired? | 你能小点儿声吗 难道你想被炒鱿鱼吗 |
[11:08] | -Oh sorry. -Shh! | -噢 抱歉 -嘘 |
[11:15] | Hey, look what I found on the porch. | 嘿 看我在门口发现了什么 |
[11:20] | “dear Duncan family,” | “亲爱的邓肯家” |
[11:21] | I wrote you this note, then decided you should hear it from me instead. | 我给你们留了这张字条 但我决定你们还是听收音机吧 |
[11:25] | “Press ‘play.'” | “请按播放” |
[11:27] | Hey, guys, | 嘿 大家好 |
[11:30] | So I decided to follow Skyler to New York so we can be together. | 我决定跟随斯凯勒一同前往纽约 这样我们就不用分开了 |
[11:35] | Skyler’s parents said I could stay with them | 斯凯勒的父母同意我可以先和他们在一起 |
[11:37] | Until I land on my feet. | 直到我可以自己谋生 |
[11:39] | So… Thanks for being a great family | 最后 感谢你们给了我这个和睦的家 |
[11:43] | and don’t worry about me. | 不用为我担心 |
[11:44] | Love you. | 保重 |
[11:46] | Oh, by the way, this is P.J. | 噢 忘了说了 我是PJ |
[11:49] | Hmm… | 哼 |
[11:52] | Looks like somebody talked to the wrong son about girls. | 看来某人没有选好儿子谈谈女生的事啊 |
[12:06] | Hey, Charlie, it’s daddy. | 嘿 查莉 我是爸爸啊 |
[12:09] | I’m calling you from New York City. | 我正在纽约给你打电话呢 |
[12:12] | Can you put mommy on the phone? | 能让妈妈接电话吗 |
[12:14] | Put mommy on the phone. | 能让妈妈接电话吗 |
[12:16] | C-can you put… put mommy on the phone? | 能 能让妈妈接电话吗 |
[12:21] | Or just hang up. | 或者挂断电话 |
[12:28] | Pizza’s here! | 匹萨来了 |
[12:30] | Skyler, it’s me. It’s P.J.’s dad. | 斯凯勒 是我 PJ的爸爸 |
[12:33] | Oh, this is awkward. We only ordered a medium. | 噢 这下尴尬了 我们只订了份中号匹萨 |
[12:39] | Actually, I’m just looking for P.J. | 其实 我只是在找PJ |
[12:41] | Oh, P.J. | 噢 PJ啊 |
[12:43] | Can you believe he came all this way for me? | 你能相信他为了我如此费尽周折吗 |
[12:46] | -It’s so romantic. -Ah. | -真是太浪漫了 -啊 |
[12:49] | So did you see a pizza delivery guy on your way up? | 那你上来的时候看见匹萨外卖员了吗 |
[12:53] | So where is he? | 他在哪呢 |
[12:56] | I don’t know. I just asked you where he is. | 我不知道 我刚才不是问你了吗 |
[12:59] | P.J., honey. Where’s P.J.? | 我说的是PJ 乖乖 PJ在哪 |
[13:03] | -Oh! He’s at work. -He got a job already? | -噢 他在工作 -他已经找到工作了 |
[13:07] | Yeah, he wants to make money to get his own apartment. | 是啊 他想赚钱来买自己的公寓 |
[13:10] | He’s working on wall street. | 他在华尔街工作 |
[13:11] | He’s working on wall street? | 你是说华尔街吗 |
[13:14] | Well, under wall street. | 其实 是华尔街底下 |
[13:17] | they say new yorkers can be kind of rude | 他们说纽约人没人情味儿 |
[13:21] | why not give money to this Denver dude? | 那为什么不赏点儿钱给这个丹佛男 |
[13:24] | a few coins or dollars sure wouldn’t spoil it | 一点儿小钱也无妨 |
[13:29] | why am I singing in what smells like a toilet? . | 为什么我要在一个臭气熏天的地方把歌唱 |
[13:42] | Okay. All right. | 好了 搞定了 |
[13:45] | “keep bronzer on for one hour. | “保持颜色在皮肤上一小时 |
[13:47] | Then rinse and enjoy your golden tan.” | 然后冲洗掉 就可以享受您的古铜肤色了” |
[13:49] | Sounds simple enough. | 听起来挺简单的 |
[13:51] | Okay, so… | 好了 那我就 |
[13:54] | One hour. | 定一个小时 |
[13:56] | Now I just have to wait for the ding. | 现在只要等着闹钟响了 |
[14:14] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[14:17] | 3:00. | 三点 |
[14:19] | By the way, you’re orange. | 提醒你下 你变成橘色了 |
[14:21] | Yeah, I know I’m orange. | 谢谢提醒 我知道我变成橘色了 |
[14:23] | Why didn’t the timer go off? | 为什么闹钟没响 |
[14:28] | Charlie, what did you do? | 查莉 你都做了什么 |
[14:32] | Relax, someday you’ll laugh about this. | 淡定 以后你就会对此事哈哈大笑的 |
[14:36] | I’m gonna laugh about it today. | 我今天就笑一笑 |
[14:45] | Oh my gosh, I can’t believe I, Heather grouper, | 噢天啊 难以置信 我希瑟 |
[14:47] | Am in Gabe Duncan’s house. | 居然在盖比·邓肯的府中 |
[14:49] | I didn’t think he even knew I existed. | 我还以为他不知道有我这个人呢 |
[14:51] | Well, obviously I exist. | 那个 显然是有我这个人的 |
[14:53] | Or I wouldn’t be here in Gabe Duncan’s house, | 不然我不会身处盖比·邓肯的府中 |
[14:55] | Which is so much bigger than I thought. | 而且面积比我想象的还要大些 |
[14:57] | Isn’t it so funny how some houses. | 有件事很有意思 有些房子 |
[14:59] | Look so small from the outside, but are big on the inside? | 从外面看很小 但是里面却很大 |
[15:01] | And other houses look big on the outside, | 但其他那些房子 从外面看很大 |
[15:03] | But are small on the inside? | 其实里面则不然 |
[15:05] | Well, anyway, what was the question again? | 好了 我说完了 您问的什么问题 |
[15:09] | How are you? | 你好啊 |
[15:13] | Good. Great actually, | 很好 非常的好 |
[15:15] | Because I’m in Gabe Duncan’s house! | 因为我正在盖比·邓肯的家中 |
[15:17] | Yeah, we got that. We got that. | 好了 了解了 了解了 |
[15:19] | Gabe! | 盖比 |
[15:22] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[15:24] | Your mom invited me. She said you like me. | 你妈妈邀请我来的 她说你喜欢我 |
[15:32] | Mom, a word in the kitchen? | 老妈 来厨房和你说句话 |
[15:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:38] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[15:45] | Why did you tell annoying Heather I like her? | 为什么你要告诉烦人的希瑟我喜欢她 |
[15:47] | Because I know my little boy is too shy… | 因为我知道我儿子有点儿害羞 |
[15:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:53] | Why did you call her “annoying Heather”? | 你为什么叫她“烦人的希瑟” |
[15:55] | I don’t like her. I like hot Heather. | 我不喜欢这个希瑟 我喜欢的是性感希瑟 |
[15:59] | There’s two heathers? | 有两个希瑟 |
[16:02] | In my class there are five heathers. | 其实班里有五个希瑟 |
[16:05] | And I would have been okay with any of the others… | 其他那四个希瑟我都可以将就 |
[16:08] | Smart Heather, tall Heather, | 聪明希瑟 高个儿希瑟 |
[16:10] | Even hairy Heather. | 甚至是多毛希瑟 |
[16:14] | Boy, I’m really starting. | 儿子 我现在开始 |
[16:17] | To wish you hadn’t gotten me involved in this. | 后悔你把我卷入这场希瑟之战中了 |
[16:25] | I’m tired and hungry, so don’t be so selfish | 我又累又饿 请大家施舍点儿吧 |
[16:29] | anything helps | 什么都可以 |
[16:31] | but I’m allergic to shellfish. . | 除了贝类食物 我过敏 |
[16:36] | Hey! Dad, what are you doing here? | 嘿 老爸 你怎么来了 |
[16:39] | We need to talk. | 来找你谈谈 |
[16:43] | Hey hey hey hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[16:44] | Hey, get lost, mimey. | 嘿 快闪开 麦尼 |
[16:47] | This is my territory. | 这是我的地盘 |
[16:49] | Go on, hit the imaginary road. | 快点儿 滚回你的破地方去 |
[16:52] | -Get outta here. -Whoa whoa whoa, P.J.! | -快滚开 -喔 喔 喔 PJ |
[16:57] | -What happened to you? -Been in New York a day and a half. | -你这是怎么了 -在纽约呆上一天半 |
[17:00] | The city changes you, man. | 它会让你改变自己的 |
[17:03] | Okay, you need to come home. | 好了 你需要回家了 |
[17:05] | No no, Skyler and I belong together. | 不成 斯凯勒和我要呆在一起 |
[17:07] | I know how you feel, | 我了解你的感受 |
[17:10] | But look at the size of that cockroach. | 但是看看那只蟑螂有多大 |
[17:15] | Skyler is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 斯凯勒是我一生的挚爱 |
[17:17] | We’re meant to be together. | 我们注定要在一起 |
[17:19] | P.J., you’re 17 years old. | PJ 你才十七岁 |
[17:21] | How can you possibly know that? | 你会怎么知道那些 |
[17:23] | Well, all I know is I don’t wanna be apart from her. | 那好 我所知道的就是我不想离开她 |
[17:25] | You might not be apart forever. | 你们不会永远都不能在一起 |
[17:27] | -What do you mean? -When it comes to love, there’s a very old saying… | -什么意思 -当爱情来临时 有句俗话说的好 |
[17:31] | Sweet mama, that’s a giant rat! | 亲娘啊 好大的老鼠 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I’ve heard that before, but… | 这句话我的确听说过 但是 |
[17:37] | No no no, that’s… that’s not the saying. | 不是 不是 俗话不是这么说的 |
[17:39] | The saying is… | 俗话就是 |
[17:42] | Son, if you love something, set it free. | 儿子 如果你爱她 就放开她 |
[17:45] | If it comes back to you, then it’s yours. | 如果她又回来了 那她就是你的了 |
[17:48] | But if it doesn’t, then it never was. | 但如果她没回来 那她就和你无缘了 |
[18:01] | What happened to you? | 你怎么搞的 |
[18:03] | I may have overbronzed just a smidge. | 可能颜色喷的有点儿过度 |
[18:09] | I didn’t think you’d pull off the whole dumb thing, | 我本以为你不会干出这么愚蠢的事情 |
[18:11] | But it turns out you’re a natural. | 但结果出乎我的意料 你是自然呆 |
[18:14] | -Teddy? -Oh hi, boss. | -泰迪 -噢 嗨 老板 |
[18:20] | Hey, why don’t you toss me that beach ball, dude? | 嘿 给我扔个沙滩球 老兄 |
[18:24] | Whoo! Yeah! | 呜 耶 |
[18:27] | Why are you orange? | 你怎么是这个颜色 |
[18:29] | See, it’s just a healthy glow. | 看 这是健康肤色 |
[18:33] | Hey, brother, why don’t you throw me that football? | 嘿 老兄 给我把那个足球扔过来 |
[18:36] | Oh! | 噢 |
[18:38] | -Ow. -Are you okay? | -噢 -没事吧 |
[18:40] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m fine. | 没事 没事 |
[18:43] | Hey, righteous beach towel, dude. | 嘿 浴巾不错啊 |
[18:45] | Could I use it to wipe up some blood? | 能借我用一下 擦擦血吗 |
[19:01] | Mom, what are we gonna do? | 老妈 我们怎么办 |
[19:03] | We can’t hide in the kitchen forever. | 我们总不能藏在厨房里一辈子吧 |
[19:05] | Why not? We’ve got food. We’ve got drink. | 为什么不可以 我们有吃的 我们有喝的 |
[19:10] | Mom, you gotta get rid of her. | 老妈 你出去摆平她 |
[19:12] | This is really hard. I’ve never broken up with a girl before. | 有点儿困难 我从未和女生分过手 |
[19:18] | -Fine, I’ll do it myself. -Gabe, no. | -好吧 我自己出马 -盖比 不要 |
[19:20] | Heather, I gotta tell you something. | 希瑟 我和你说点儿事 |
[19:22] | Yes, Gabe? | 什么事 盖比 |
[19:25] | Mom, something you wanna say? | 老妈 你想说点儿什么吗 |
[19:28] | Okay. Heather, the thing is. | 好吧 希瑟 事情是这样的 |
[19:32] | Um, there was a little mix-up about the who likes who thing. | 呃 现在的恋爱关系有点儿复杂 |
[19:35] | Oh no! Gabe doesn’t like me? | 噢 不会吧 盖比不喜欢我 |
[19:38] | Only because… | 那是因为 |
[19:41] | Jake likes you. | 杰克喜欢你 |
[19:44] | Which Jake? | 哪个杰克 |
[19:45] | How many are there? | 有多少个杰克 |
[19:47] | Four. There’s short Jake, skinny Jake, tall Jake… | 四个 矮子杰克 皮包骨头杰克 高个杰克 |
[19:50] | This one’s stocky with red hair. | 我说的是一个红头发的胖墩儿 |
[19:52] | Hot Jake? | 型男杰克吗 |
[19:55] | Standards for the Jakes are really low. | 杰克们的水平都不怎么高 |
[19:58] | I can’t believe Jake likes me. He’s the total package… | 难以置信杰克居然喜欢我 他可是全能型人才 |
[20:02] | The red hair, the freckles, the way he always smells like bananas, | 红发 雀斑 笑起来像个香蕉 |
[20:04] | Which in case you didn’t know, are the only fruits in the world… | 你是不知道 香蕉可是这个世界上唯一 |
[20:07] | Bye-bye now. Bye-bye. | 再见了 再见了 |
[20:15] | So even though you won’t find another guy. | 所以即使你找不到像我一样 |
[20:19] | Who’s as crazy about you as I am… | 迷恋你的男生 |
[20:23] | I set you free. | 我会给你自由的 |
[20:24] | And even though. | 还有即使 |
[20:26] | You’ll never find a girl who’s crazier than I am… About you… | 你找不到比我还迷恋你的女生 |
[20:31] | You’re free too. | 你也是自由的 |
[20:35] | So I guess this is it? | 那事情就这样了 |
[20:37] | See, this is exactly why I didn’t want to say goodbye to you. | 看 这就是为什么我不想和你告别 |
[20:40] | Hey, let’s not say goodbye then. | 嘿 那我们就不告别 |
[20:42] | Let’s just say. | 不如就说 |
[20:45] | See you later. | 以后见 |
[21:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:10] | It’ll be okay, son. | 别难过 儿子 |
[21:13] | Hey, would you watch it? | 嘿 走路能看着点儿吗 |
[21:15] | I’m having a conversation here, you jerk! | 没看见我们在这里呢吗 你个混蛋 |
[21:18] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[21:20] | Wow, this city really does change you. Let’s get out of here. | 哇 这个城市的确可以改变你 咱们还是快离开吧 |
[21:32] | Well, Charlie, dad brought P.J. back home. | 好了 查莉 老爸把PJ带回家了 |
[21:34] | And now he’s showing mom the pictures he took in New York. | 现在他给老妈显摆在纽约照的照片 |
[21:37] | It’s just bugs and rats. | 这只是虫子和老鼠 |
[21:41] | I know, right? | 我知道 很棒吧 |
[21:43] | Where are you going? I got more. | 你去哪 我还有照片呢 |
[21:47] | Oh, speaking of photos, got my school picture back today | 噢 说到照片 我今天拿到了学校的照片 |
[21:50] | Wow! | 哇 |
[21:54] | Yeah, if the trend continues, | 是啊 如果悲剧继续 |
[21:55] | Next year I’ll be toothless and bald. | 明年我将无牙外加光头 |
[21:58] | Well, wish me good luck, Charlie. | 好了 祝我好运吧 查莉 |
[22:07] | Wow, tough day. | 哇 难熬的一天 |
[22:10] | How you doing? You making any money? | 你怎么样 挣到钱了吗 |
[22:12] | You know what problem is? New competition. | 你知道为什么吗 来了一位强敌啊 |
[22:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:23] | Come on, man, a better spot. | 走吧 老兄 换个地方 |
[22:28] | Oh, cut it out. | 噢 歇歇吧 |
[22:32] | You are not in a box. | 你又没困在箱子里 |