时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Congratulations, mom. | 恭喜了 老妈 |
[00:10] | Oh, thank you, sweetheart. | 噢 谢谢了 宝贝 |
[00:12] | I was wondering if you kids would remember. | 不敢相信你们这帮孩子还没忘 |
[00:14] | Well, who could forget a day like this? | 那是 谁能忘了像今天这样的日子 |
[00:16] | Any idea what we’re talking about? | 有谁知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[00:19] | It’s our 20th wedding anniversary. | 是我们二十周年结婚纪念日 |
[00:22] | Wow, 20 years with dad. | 哇 和老爸一起熬了二十年 |
[00:27] | Wow, that’s a real conversation stopper, isn’t it? | 哇 真是一位冷场高手 |
[00:32] | Okay, kids, your dad and I have had 20 wonderful years. | 好了 孩子们 你爸和我共度了二十年的美好时光 |
[00:35] | I gotta give the guy credit. I mean, let’s face it… | 你爸这二十年也不容易 我是说 想想看 |
[00:37] | Sometimes I may not be the easiest person in the world to live with. | 有些时候我也不是省油的灯 |
[00:41] | This is where you all jump in. | 现在你们应该插句话 |
[00:43] | And say, “no no no, mom. You’re great.” | 说“别这么说 老妈 你是省油的灯” |
[00:44] | No no no, mom. You’re great. | 别这么说 老妈 你是省油的灯 |
[00:48] | So is dad gonna get you a nice gift? | 那老爸准备给你礼物吗 |
[00:50] | Kids, I love your father dearly, | 孩子们 我深爱着你们的老爸 |
[00:51] | But when it comes to anniversary gifts, | 但是每当送周年礼物的时候 |
[00:53] | There’s only one word to describe him. | 就可以用一个词来形容 |
[00:55] | It starts with “ch” and ends in “eap.” | 第一个字是“便” 然后是“宜” |
[00:58] | Yeah, I’m gonna need more hints. | 能不能再给点提示 |
[01:03] | Yeah, the only gift he ever gets me is a card he signs, | 曾经给过我的唯一礼物就是一张卡片 写着 |
[01:07] | “happy anniversary. Love, me.” | “周年快乐 爱你的 我” |
[01:09] | Well, at least you get a card. | 知足吧 至少你还有卡片 |
[01:11] | It’s the same card. He reuses it every year. | 是同一张卡片 他每年都重复使用 |
[01:14] | Well, who knows? Maybe this year he’ll surprise you. | 谁知道呢 也许今年他就惊喜你一下 |
[01:17] | Yeah, maybe he’ll come into the kitchen with his zipper up. | 是啊 也许他进厨房时能把拉链拉上 |
[01:21] | -Good morning, everybody. -Dad, barn door. | -大家 早上好 -老爸 文明扣开了 |
[01:30] | For you, my dear. | 给你的 亲爱的 |
[01:32] | A card! | 一张卡片 |
[01:34] | Wonder what it says. | 我很好奇上面写的什么 |
[01:37] | “happy anniversary. Love, me.” | “周年快乐 爱你的 我” |
[01:40] | -I love you too. -Glad to hear it. | -我也爱你 -倍感荣幸 |
[01:42] | In that case, read on. There’s more this year. | 既然这样 继续读 今年有惊喜 |
[01:45] | “P.S. Aloha.” what does that mean? | “附 阿罗哈” 搞什么名堂 |
[01:49] | That means that the Duncans. | 名堂就是咱们全家 |
[01:52] | Are going to Hawaii! | 要去夏威夷度假 |
[01:59] | I knew you’d come through. You are so generous. | 我就知道你不会让我失望的 你太慷慨大方了 |
[02:02] | Oh, thank you. I’m gonna need that back. | 噢 谢谢了 但我还要把这卡片收回 |
[02:10] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:12] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:14] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:16] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:18] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:20] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:23] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:26] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:30] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:31] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:33] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:36] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:38] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:39] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:42] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:45] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:48] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:53] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:14] | Bob, this place is gorgeous. | 鲍勃 这地方太漂亮了 |
[03:17] | Huh? Only the best for you, my love. | 是吗 极品配佳人 亲爱的 |
[03:20] | -Oh. -Okay, I’m gonna check us in. | -噢 -好了 我去登记入住了 |
[03:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:23] | -Hey, Charlie, you wanna find a pool? -Yeah | -嘿 查莉 想去泳池玩吗 -好 |
[03:25] | Let’s make sure no one has the same swimsuit as mommy. | 先确认下没有人和老娘我的泳装撞衫 |
[03:31] | Okay, guys, come on, you don’t have to wait for me. | 好了 小伙子们 你们不用等我 |
[03:33] | Go outside, explore. We’re in paradise. | 去外面转转 这里可是人间天堂啊 |
[03:36] | Dude, look at the size of that flat-screen. | 老哥 快看那块儿液晶屏有多大 |
[03:43] | Teddy, you don’t have to hang with me. | 泰迪 你也不用和我一起 |
[03:45] | Come on, there’s got to be to check out too. | 去吧 这里肯定也有你感兴趣的 |
[03:47] | No, that’s okay. I… | 算了 没事的 我 |
[03:50] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[03:53] | -Hi, um, I’m Teddy. -Aloha, Teddy. I’m kai. | -嗨 呃 我叫泰迪 -你好 泰迪 我叫卡伊 |
[03:58] | Kai… what an interesting name. | 卡伊 好有意思的名字 |
[04:01] | It means “the sea.” what does “teddy” mean? | 意思是“大海” “泰迪”的意思是什么 |
[04:04] | Oh, it means my parents were expecting a boy. | 噢 意思就是我父母本想生个男孩 |
[04:09] | So are you into surfing? | 那你喜欢冲浪吗 |
[04:12] | Am I? I have been complaining about. | 喜欢吗 我一直抱怨 |
[04:15] | The lack of surf in Denver since I don’t know when. | 丹佛没有海浪 自从 我也不知道什么时候 |
[04:19] | If you want a surfing lesson, I’ll be at the beach tomorrow morning. | 如果你想学冲浪 那我明天早上在海滩等你 |
[04:23] | Yeah, I’d love that. | 好啊 我想学 |
[04:26] | Okay well, aloha. | 那好 阿罗哈 |
[04:30] | That means “hello, goodbye and I like your smile.” | 意思是“你好 再见 我喜欢你的微笑” |
[04:34] | Actually just the first two. | 其实只有前两个的意思 |
[04:36] | Yeah. No, I know. I was going for an alo-ha-ha. | 是啊 我知道 我只是想幽默下 |
[04:40] | I’m leaving now. | 我还是走吧 |
[04:44] | Hi, I’d like to check in. The name is Bob Duncan. | 嗨 我想登记入住 我叫鲍勃·邓肯 |
[04:47] | I believe we have the sizzlin’ summer package. | 我们有一份炎炎夏日礼包 |
[04:50] | Yes, here it is… one room, | 没错 这里 一间房 |
[04:52] | And I see you will be attending the timeshare presentation. | 而且你还要分时间段入住 |
[04:55] | -Hey. -Hey! How much did you hear? | -嘿 -嘿 你都听到了什么 |
[04:58] | Oh, not much, just something about a timeshare. What is that? | 噢 没什么 就听见分时间段什么的 什么情况 |
[05:01] | It’s… you know what it is? | 就是 你知道吗 |
[05:03] | It’s complicated. Why don’t… | 这个很复杂 为什么不 |
[05:04] | Timeshare is a hotel room you buy one week every year. | 分时段入住就是在你这一生中可以每年 |
[05:07] | -For the rest of your life. -Okay, she doesn’t… | -在这个酒店里住一周 -好了 她没有 |
[05:09] | For attending our presentation, | 只要参加我们这个分时入住座谈会 |
[05:11] | Mr. Duncan gets his entire trip for free. | 邓肯先生将免费获得此次旅行 |
[05:13] | … Need to know all that. | 必要知道那些 |
[05:19] | So… | 看来 |
[05:21] | Your big anniversary gift to mom is a free trip? | 你送给老妈的周年礼物就是免费旅游 |
[05:25] | This is a win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[05:26] | Your mom thinks I’m a hero and I’ve got… | 你老妈认为我伟大了 而且我 |
[05:29] | I’ve got no intention of buying a timeshare. | 分时段入住也是我的无心之举 |
[05:32] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[05:33] | Can’t we keep this between us? | 替我保密可以吗 |
[05:37] | Keep what between us? | 保密什么 |
[05:39] | That’s why you’re my favorite. | 我最欣赏你这点 |
[05:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:47] | And here’s our room! | 这就是我们的房间了 |
[05:50] | I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[05:51] | Oh, this is sweet. Where’s our room? | 噢 挺不错的 我们的房间在哪 |
[05:54] | Uh, it’s a computer glitch. They messed up our reservation. | 呃 出了些电脑故障 他们把我们的预约搞错了 |
[05:57] | Sounds believable to me. | 我觉着挺可信 |
[06:00] | Wait, we’re all staying in one room? | 等等 难道我们要挤在一间屋子里 |
[06:03] | Oh come on, you guys, this is gonna be great. Look at this… | 噢 别这样 伙计们 这也不错啊 看看这个 |
[06:06] | We even have a view of what appears to be. | 我们甚至还能看到 |
[06:08] | The parking lot of a golf course. | 高尔夫停车场 |
[06:11] | I don’t want to share a room with you people. | 我可不想与你们共处一室 |
[06:14] | Okay, you two stop it. Your very generous father. | 好了 你俩消停点儿 你们慷慨大方的父亲 |
[06:16] | Spent a lot of money to get us here. | 花巨资把我们带到这里 |
[06:19] | Sounds believable too. | 听着也很可信 |
[06:22] | Where are we all gonna sleep? | 那我们在哪睡觉 |
[06:24] | It’s simple… girls in one bed, guys in the other. | 简单 女生一张床上 男生睡另一张 |
[06:27] | Oh, that is not fair. We have dad. | 噢 不公平 我们有老爸 |
[06:29] | Yeah, but Charlie is a very restless sleeper. | 没错 但是查莉睡觉不老实 |
[06:32] | But we have dad. | 但我们有老爸 |
[06:34] | Would you relax? We’re gonna make this work. | 淡定 我们可以解决这个问题 |
[06:38] | Hey, Charlie, here we are in Hawaii. | 嘿 查莉 我们现在在夏威夷 |
[06:40] | I’m in my bed; Mom’s in my bed; | 我在我床上 妈妈在我床上 |
[06:43] | You’re in my bed. | 你也在我床上 |
[06:45] | But we still have the good bed because… | 但是我们还不算最悲剧的 因为 |
[06:48] | Dad, can you scoot over? | 老爸 你能过去一点吗 |
[06:50] | -Sorry. -Ah! | -抱歉 -啊 |
[06:53] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[06:56] | Wish them good luck, Charlie. | 祝他们好运吧 查莉 |
[07:06] | That wasn’t so bad. | 感觉还不是很糟吗 |
[07:09] | Speak for yourself. | 你感觉倒是不错 |
[07:21] | If Charlie Duncan sinks this putt, | 如果查莉·邓肯可以打进 |
[07:24] | She wins a free trip to the kahuna kiddies’ club. | 她将赢得到神童俱乐部的免费旅行 |
[07:27] | While mommy gets a full-body massage. | 届时妈妈也可以享受一下全身按摩 |
[07:35] | And she wins the trip anyway! | 总之她还是赢得了这次旅行 |
[07:39] | -I’m sorry, you can’t go in there. -Why not? | -抱歉 你不能进去 -为什么 |
[07:41] | -Because it is kapu. – Kapu? | -因为它是卡普的 -卡普 |
[07:44] | It means “forbidden.” that is sacred ground. | 意思是“禁止” 那是一块圣地 |
[07:47] | Sacred ground? Next to the towel hut? | 圣地 挨着浴巾小屋吗 |
[07:50] | I don’t think so. | 别忽悠我了 |
[07:52] | Stop! If you go in there, | 停下 如果你进去了 |
[07:54] | Bad things will happen. | 将有坏事发生 |
[07:57] | Listen, buddy, I have four kids. | 听着 老兄 我有四个孩子 |
[07:59] | And I’m married to an exterminator. | 而且我嫁给了一个灭虫专家 |
[08:00] | That’s about as kapu as it gets. | 这就是卡普带给我的 |
[08:08] | -What are you doing? -Putting a curse on you. | -你搞什么 -给你施诅咒 |
[08:12] | Oh really? | 噢 是吗 |
[08:13] | Well, if I were cursed, could I do this? | 如果我被诅咒了 那我还能这样吗 |
[08:27] | Now your whole family is cursed. | 现在你们全家都被诅咒了 |
[08:29] | Ooh, my whole family! | 噢 我们全家 |
[08:31] | Got any pets? ’cause we could do this all day. | 你们还有宠物吗 因为我们全天都可以这么干 |
[08:35] | I’ll tell you what… you do this all day. | 我告诉你 你尽管诅咒好了 |
[08:38] | And I’m gonna enjoy my vacation. | 我去享受我的假期了 |
[08:40] | Ah, there it is. Ha, cursed. | 啊 在这里呢 哈哈 还诅咒我 |
[08:44] | Plea… | 切 |
[08:48] | I used the fast-acting curse. | 我用的是速效诅咒 |
[09:02] | Guys, come on. We’re in Hawaii. | 同志们 起来了 我们在夏威夷呢 |
[09:04] | You can’t sit in a room all day playing video games. | 你们不能整天闷在屋子里玩电子游戏 |
[09:06] | We could if you’d leave us alone. | 只要你别管我们 我们就可以 |
[09:08] | What could you possibly be playing. | 到底有什么好玩的 |
[09:10] | That could be better than exploring Hawaii? | 能比得上在夏威夷度假 |
[09:12] | It’s a really cool game called “tropical chopper challenge.” | 这个好玩的游戏叫做“热带直升机大作战” |
[09:15] | Yeah, right now we’re flying helicopters over volcanoes. | 没错 现在我们正驾驶直升机飞越火山 |
[09:18] | You can do that for real on the island. | 你也可以在现实中体验一下 |
[09:20] | Yeah, but are the graphics this good? | 没错 但是画面有这个好吗 |
[09:22] | -Let’s see. -Check it out. | -让我看看 -给 |
[09:24] | Oh! Oh yeah. | 噢 好耶 |
[09:27] | Come on, guys, let’s go. | 起来了 同志们 出发吧 |
[09:29] | Come on, I’m gonna drop you off at the helicopter. | 来吧 我把你们送到直升机那里 |
[09:31] | You’re gonna have the time of your lives. | 这次经历会让你们永生难忘 |
[09:32] | Look at this… I even got a coupon. | 看这个 我还有赠券呢 |
[09:34] | “hal’s discount helicopter: | “哈尔折扣直升机 |
[09:38] | Serving the island since February.” | 二月起开始为您服务” |
[09:41] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[09:43] | Hey, Gabe, in the car do you want to play “snorkeling adventure”? | 嘿 盖比 在车里想玩“浮潜大冒险”吗 |
[09:47] | Unless they have that in Hawaii too. | 除非夏威夷也有这东西 |
[09:59] | Hi, kai. Oh, that rhymed. | 嗨 卡伊 噢 还挺押韵 |
[10:03] | So am I the only one here? | 难道就我一个人吗 |
[10:06] | Is this gonna be a private lesson? | 是一对一教学吗 |
[10:08] | Unless someone else shows up. Let me get you a board. | 除非有别人的话 我去给你拿个冲浪板 |
[10:12] | All right. Later, gator! | 好的 一会见 鳄鱼宴 |
[10:14] | Too much. | 有点儿过了 |
[10:17] | Is this where the surfing lessons are? | 这里是有个冲浪课吗 |
[10:20] | Uh, yeah. You’re interested in surfing? | 呃 是啊 你对冲浪感兴趣 |
[10:24] | Well, at home I love channel surfing, | 我在家喜欢电视冲浪 |
[10:26] | So I thought I’d try the other kind. | 所以我想试试其他的冲浪 |
[10:31] | Well, you might have a hard time with this class. | 其实 你上这课应该有些困难 |
[10:35] | The teacher doesn’t speak any English whatsoever. | 老师不会说英语 |
[10:38] | I’ll be right with you, Teddy. | 我马上回去 泰迪 |
[10:40] | Wow, he’s gotten better. | 哇 有进步了 |
[10:44] | Is that the surfing instructor? | 那就是冲浪教练吗 |
[10:47] | -Uh-huh. -And you want to be alone with him? | -是的 -你想和他独处吗 |
[10:49] | -Uh-huh. -Why didn’t you just say so? | 是的 -那你干嘛不直说 |
[10:51] | Hawaii is for romance. | 夏威夷就是个浪漫之岛 |
[10:53] | I’ll find somewhere else to avoid my husband. | 那我就再去换个地方来躲避我老公 |
[10:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:59] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[11:01] | -Who was that? -I don’t know. | -那是谁 -不清楚 |
[11:04] | She didn’t speak any English. | 她不会说英语 |
[11:13] | Oh, Mr. Duncan? Just want to remind you. | 噢 邓肯先生 提醒你一下 |
[11:17] | The timeshare presentation is today at 3:00. | 分段入住座谈会将于今天的三点开始 |
[11:19] | Yes yes. By the way, how long is the presentation? | 好的 好的 顺便问一下 这次的座谈会多长时间 |
[11:22] | 6 and a half hours | 六个半小时 |
[11:24] | Wo… wow. | 哇 哇 |
[11:26] | Why… why so long? | 为什么这么长 |
[11:28] | It takes a while to break people down. | 击垮人们的意志是需要一定时间的 |
[11:30] | I mean, we have a lot of ground to cover. | 我是说 需要讲的内容有很多 |
[11:34] | Okay. See you then… | 那好吧 再见 |
[11:37] | Or not. | 也许不见 |
[11:40] | -Hey, honey. -Hey. | -嘿 亲爱的 -嘿 |
[11:41] | -Who was that? -Uh, him? | -那是谁 -呃 他吗 |
[11:44] | Uh… Director of ping-pong services. | 呃 乒乓球服务主管 |
[11:49] | Do you want to meet me by the pool? | 想去游泳吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah yeah, let me grab my suit. And then I’ll tell you about my curse. | 好的 好的 我去拿泳衣 然后我给你讲讲诅咒的故事 |
[11:53] | Your what? | 讲什么 |
[11:55] | Cute story. You’re gonna laugh. | 一个有趣的故事 你就等着笑吧 |
[11:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:02] | Oh, I am so glad you’re here. | 噢 真高兴你来了 |
[12:05] | Thank you. Do I know you? | 谢谢 咱们认识吗 |
[12:07] | I happen to have a deathly fear of elevators. | 我只是非常害怕坐电梯 |
[12:10] | I hate riding in them alone. | 我讨厌一个人乘坐它 |
[12:12] | Well, now you have an elevator buddy. | 那好吧 现在你有一个电梯伙伴了 |
[12:27] | -You okay? -Fine so far. | -你还好吧 -目前还好 |
[12:31] | But believe me, if this thing ever broke down, | 相信我 如果这东西出故障了 |
[12:33] | You would not want to be in here with me. | 你绝对不想和我关在这里 |
[12:36] | Don’t worry, nothing’s going to happen. | 别担心 不会有事情发生的 |
[12:40] | -What’s going on? -We stopped. | -什么情况 -我们停下了 |
[12:43] | You lied to me! | 你对我撒谎 |
[12:46] | Wha… | 什 |
[12:48] | No no no, calm down. I’m sure we’ll start up again in a second. | 别 别 冷静 我保证马上就会继续运行了 |
[12:51] | -Ah, hold me! -Oh! | -啊 抱住我 -噢 |
[12:55] | Um, okay, why don’t we use the emergency phone to call someone? | 呃 好了 让我们试试紧急电话来求救某人 |
[12:59] | Okay? Okay, we’ll go together. | 好吗 我们一起走 |
[13:02] | Ready? Go. | 预备 走 |
[13:07] | Okay, look, just relax. We’re going to be fine. | 很好 听着 放松一下 只要不停电 |
[13:09] | As long as we don’t lose power. | 我们就没事 |
[13:21] | First time in a helicopter, boys? | 这是你们第一次坐直升机是吗 孩子们 |
[13:23] | -Yep. -Mine too. | -是啊 -我也是 |
[13:27] | Ha! A little helicopter humor. | 哈哈 一个直升机小笑话 |
[13:29] | Hey, what’s that over there? | 嘿 那边是什么 |
[13:32] | No idea. Just moved here. | 不知道 我只管往那里飞 |
[13:35] | Flew tours over the grand canyon for 30 years. | 我带着旅客飞越大峡谷已经三十年了 |
[13:38] | What’s the name of that volcano? | 那座火山叫什么 |
[13:40] | Beats me. | 我也不知道 |
[13:42] | But did you know that the grand canyon’s also a mile deep? | 但是你知道那座大峡谷有一英里深吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah, I didn’t, but school’s out. | 是吗 我不知道 但是现在学校放假 |
[13:48] | So I’m not supposed to be learning anything new. | 所以我不用学习新知识了 |
[13:53] | Do you know anything about Hawaii? | 关于夏威夷你都知道些什么 |
[13:56] | I know they got some weird food. | 我知道他们有一些奇怪的食物 |
[13:58] | I had some crazy fish today. | 今天我吃了些怪异的鱼 |
[14:01] | It’s not sitting too well. | 所以我现在有点儿坐不住了 |
[14:05] | Either of you guys know how to fly one of these things? | 你们两个谁知道如何开飞机吗 |
[14:09] | Oh, is that more helicopter humor? | 噢 又是直升机小笑话 |
[14:13] | Afraid not. I feel like I’m gonna… | 这个不是笑话 我觉着我就要 |
[14:30] | -P.J., do something. -I am. | -PJ 做点儿什么 -我在做 |
[14:37] | Wake up, old dude! Wake up! | 醒醒 大叔 醒醒 |
[14:40] | P.J., what are we going to do? | PJ 我们怎么办 |
[14:42] | Words, P.J.! Words! | 说话啊 PJ 说话啊 |
[14:47] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:48] | Well, maybe I could fly this thing. | 这 也许我能驾驶这东西 |
[14:51] | These controls kind of look like my video game. | 这些控制仪器有点儿像电子游戏里的 |
[14:53] | Where the heck is the zombie cannon? | 但是僵尸大炮在哪呢 |
[15:00] | Please, God, if you let me live through this, | 老天爷啊 如果你能让我活下去 |
[15:03] | I promise I’ll do something good. | 我向你保证我以后一定会行善积德的 |
[15:05] | Another way to see the grand canyon is by burro. | 其实也可以骑驴来观赏大峡谷 |
[15:15] | Wow, you work fast. | 哇 你办事效率还挺高啊 |
[15:27] | All right, good, steady. | 好了 很好 稳住 |
[15:30] | Think you got it now? Can I let go? | 学会了吗 我能放手了吗 |
[15:33] | No no, not quite yet. | 不 不能 为时尚早 |
[15:38] | Okay, so I think we’ve done enough balance. | 好吧 我觉着平衡问题已经练得差不多了 |
[15:41] | How about some board control? | 现在练练冲浪板的控制如何 |
[15:42] | Oh, surfing surfing surfing. | 噢 冲浪啊 冲浪 |
[15:47] | That is why we’re here, right? | 这不就是我们的目的吗 |
[15:50] | Yeah, but I thought maybe we could get to know each other. | 是啊 但是我认为咱们应该先互相了解下对方 |
[15:55] | Okay, I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先来 |
[15:57] | I love smoothies, | 我喜欢沙冰 |
[15:59] | Um, you know, especially after a workout. | 你是知道的 特别是在运动之后 |
[16:02] | Or… or like a lesson of some kind. | 或者在上完什么课之后 |
[16:06] | Well, after the lesson’s done, | 那好 上完课后 |
[16:09] | Do you want to get a smoothie? | 想来杯沙冰吗 |
[16:11] | Look at you… always one step ahead of me. | 看看你 总是想的比我快一步 |
[16:14] | Okay, you think you’re ready to hit the water? | 好了 你自己认为可以下水了吗 |
[16:18] | I guess. | 可以了吧 |
[16:20] | Don’t worry, you’ll be a natural. | 别担心 你很有天赋 |
[16:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:32] | Whoo hoo! This is awesome! | 呜 太爽了 |
[16:35] | Whoa yeah! | 呜 耶 |
[16:37] | I told you you’d be a natural. | 我说过你很有天赋的 |
[16:39] | Oh, look, one foot. | 噢 看着 金鸡独立 |
[16:43] | Oh, look, no feet. | 噢 看着 飞龙在天 |
[16:47] | Gnarly! | 犀利 |
[16:49] | Cowabunga! | 大家好 |
[16:52] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿 你来干什么 |
[16:54] | This is my private lesson. | 这是我的私人课程 |
[16:55] | You know you’re dreaming, right? | 你知道自己在做梦呢 是吧 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么 |
[16:59] | Wake up, Teddy! | 快醒醒 泰迪 |
[17:03] | Teddy, wake up. | 泰迪 醒醒 |
[17:06] | Honey, you okay? | 宝贝 还好吧 |
[17:08] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:10] | The last thing I remember I was at my surfing lesson. | 我所记着的最后一件事就是我在上冲浪课 |
[17:13] | Yeah. Well, uh, that didn’t go too well. | 没错 但是 课上的不怎么顺利 |
[17:16] | On your first wave, you shouted, “I’m a natural!” | 当第一波浪袭来时 你喊了句“我天赋异禀” |
[17:20] | And then you landed on your head. | 然后你就来了个倒栽葱 |
[17:21] | Oh no. | 噢 惨了 |
[17:23] | I missed my smoothie date. | 我居然错过了沙冰之约 |
[17:25] | He was so cute. | 他那么迷人 |
[17:32] | What happened to you? | 你又怎么了 |
[17:34] | I was almost smothered by my elevator buddy. | 我快被我的电梯伙伴给折磨死了 |
[17:37] | Oh yeah, big whoop. We were almost killed in a helicopter crash. | 是吗 有啥大不了的 我们差点死于直升机坠毁 |
[17:41] | Didn’t you hear me? I missed my smoothie date. | 你没听见我说的吗 我错过了沙冰之约 |
[17:47] | Wow, bad day for the Duncans. | 哇 邓肯家的倒霉日啊 |
[17:50] | It’s almost like the whole family’s cursed. | 就像整个家都被诅咒了 |
[17:53] | What are you all looking at me for? | 你们看我干吗 |
[17:55] | Huh? I… I don’t know anything about a curse. | 看什么 关于诅咒这事我什么也不知道 |
[18:01] | Didn’t you mention something about a curse earlier? | 你早些时候不是提到过诅咒什么的吗 |
[18:03] | No no no. No no. | 没 没 没 没有 |
[18:05] | I think I might have mentioned something about a purse. | 我记着我提到的是钱包 |
[18:07] | Why would I mention something about a curse? | 我为什么要提到诅咒啊 |
[18:09] | I mean, nothing’s happened to Charlie or you. | 你看 你和查莉就没有厄运缠身啊 |
[18:12] | That’s true. I’m good. | 实话 我没事 |
[18:14] | Fore! | 闪开 |
[18:31] | Mr. Duncan? | 邓肯先生 |
[18:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:38] | Um, I was just doing… just doing a quick plant inspection. | 呃 我在 我在做一个植物快速检查 |
[18:41] | Yeah, that’s a… that’s a ficus. | 没错 这是一棵榕属 |
[18:44] | We missed you yesterday at the timeshare presentation. | 您昨天没有参加分时入住座谈会 |
[18:47] | If you don’t attend the one today, | 如果您今天还没有参加 |
[18:49] | We’ll be forced to charge you for your entire trip. | 我们将强迫让您缴纳这次旅行的所有费用 |
[18:51] | -Everything? -Down to the last macadamia nut. | -所有费用 -甚至是夏威夷果 |
[19:05] | Timeshare? | 你也是分时入住 |
[19:17] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[19:19] | You’re watching tv, but it’s not on. | 盯着电视看 但电视是关着的 |
[19:21] | I don’t deserve entertainment. | 我不配任何娱乐活动 |
[19:23] | Dude, what’s the matter with you? | 老哥 你怎么了 |
[19:26] | I can’t get what happened in the helicopter out of my head. | 直升机的那些经历 在我的脑海中挥之不去 |
[19:30] | I just feel like a coward. | 我感觉我是个懦夫 |
[19:32] | Well, normally I’d say that’s because you are a coward, | 通常我的确会这么说 因为你就是个懦夫 |
[19:36] | But I made this promise to be good, so I won’t say that. | 但是我发誓要行善积德 所以我不会再落井下石了 |
[19:40] | When the helicopter pilot passed out, I just… | 当那个直升机飞行员晕过去后 我就 |
[19:43] | I froze. | 我就傻了 |
[19:45] | I didn’t do anything. | 我没有任何行动 |
[19:46] | Except scream like a little girl… | 除了叫的像个女生 |
[19:49] | Is something else I won’t say. | 剩下的我就不说了 |
[19:53] | You know, it almost feels like you are saying those things. | 感觉到了吗 好像你说的也不少 |
[19:56] | Being good is new to me, so there’s gonna be some snags. | 我还不善于做个好人 肯定会有些不尽人意 |
[20:01] | I just feel like a total loser. | 我就像个废物 |
[20:06] | Well, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:08] | I made a promise to God to do something good. | 我向老天爷保证我会行善积德 |
[20:11] | And if I help you face your fears, that would count, right? | 如果我帮你正视你的恐惧 也算行善积德了 |
[20:14] | And then God and I would be square. | 那我就和老天爷两清了 |
[20:16] | -You’d do that for me? -That’s what good people do, right? | -你愿意帮我 -这正是好人该做的 |
[20:20] | I mean, I’m just guessing here. | 我是说 我也就能想到这里了 |
[20:30] | Hey, elevator buddy. | 嘿 电梯伙伴 |
[20:33] | Oh, dear, what happened to you? | 噢 亲爱的 你怎么了 |
[20:35] | Swimming… jellyfish. Things keep happening. | 游泳 遇到了水母 厄运缠身啊 |
[20:46] | Come on, Charlie, | 跟我来 查莉 |
[20:48] | Let’s go see the pretty garden… | 咱们去花园转转 |
[20:50] | Or let’s go see the pretty boy. | 或者去帅哥那里转转 |
[20:53] | The garden’s not going anywhere. | 花园又跑不了 |
[20:57] | –Kai. -Teddy. | -卡伊 -泰迪 |
[20:59] | How are you feeling? That was quite the fall you took yesterday. | 你感觉怎么样了 昨天你摔得不轻 |
[21:02] | Oh yeah, but I’m fine now. | 噢 没事了 我很好 |
[21:04] | So can we reschedule that smoothie? | 咱们能再定下去喝沙冰的时间吗 |
[21:07] | Hold on, let me check. | 等一下 让我查一下 |
[21:11] | How about after my next surf lesson? Wanna meet then? | 我的冲浪课之后怎么样 可以吗 |
[21:15] | Sure, I’d love that. | 当然 没问题 |
[21:22] | -Then it’s a date. -Second time’s the charm. | -那我们就约好了 -第二次是最好的 |
[21:27] | Well, that went well, didn’t it, Charlie? | 好了 进展得不错 查莉 |
[21:31] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[21:33] | Charlie! | 查莉 |