时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on Good luck Charlie… | 查莉成长日记上集回顾 |
[00:07] | The Duncans are going to Hawaii! | 咱们全家要去夏威夷度假啦 |
[00:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:11] | -I’m Teddy. -Aloha, Teddy. I’m kai. | -我叫泰迪 -你好 泰迪 我叫卡伊 |
[00:15] | We missed you yesterday at the time share presentation. | 您昨天没有参加分时入住座谈会 |
[00:17] | If you don’t attend the one today, | 如果您今天还没有参加 |
[00:19] | We’ll be forced to charge you for your entire trip. | 我们将强迫让您缴纳这次旅行的全部费用 |
[00:24] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[00:26] | Putting a curse on you. | 对你施诅咒 |
[00:27] | Swimming and jellyfish. | 游泳遇到了水母 |
[00:30] | Things keep happening. | 厄运缠身啊 |
[00:37] | Please, God, if you let me live through this, | 老天爷啊 如果你能让我活下去 |
[00:39] | I promise I’ll do something good. | 我保证以后会行善积德的 |
[00:49] | Charlie? Charlie? | 查莉 查莉 |
[00:53] | Charlie? Here, girl. | 查莉 出来啊 |
[00:56] | Come out, come out wherever you are, | 出来啊 在我急哭之前 |
[00:59] | Before Teddy starts to cry. | 快出来啊 |
[01:01] | -Hey, honey. -Oh, dad. | -嘿 宝贝 -噢 老爸啊 |
[01:03] | -What’s up? -Oh, nothing. | -出什么事了 -噢 没事 |
[01:06] | Just a quick plant inspection. | 只是对树做一个快速检查 |
[01:08] | Yep, ficus. | 没错 是榕属 |
[01:11] | Teddy, you okay? | 泰迪 你没事吧 |
[01:14] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[01:16] | So have you seen anyone around the hotel from the family, | 你看见家里的那个谁 在旅店附近吗 |
[01:20] | You know, kid-wise? You’ve already seen me, | 比如 孩子的位置啊 既然您发现了我 |
[01:23] | So I guess it’d have to be one of the others like P.J. | 所以我猜一定看见了别的孩子 比如PJ |
[01:26] | Or Gabe or Charlie. | 或者盖比 或者查莉 |
[01:30] | Did you hit your head again? | 你脑袋撞门上了 |
[01:32] | Did you hit yours? | 你撞了吗 |
[01:35] | What’s with all the questions? | 问这么多干嘛 |
[01:45] | Hold on, hold on. Here you go, sweetie. | 等一下 等一下 给你 宝贝 |
[01:48] | -You need to wear one of these. -Why? | -你需要戴上这个 -为什么 |
[01:50] | Because we don’t want you to get lost. | 因为这样就不会走失了 |
[01:52] | Let’s go. Okay, come on, let’s go this way. | 走吧 好了 跟上 这边走 |
[01:58] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:00] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:01] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:04] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:06] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:08] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:10] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:14] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:17] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:19] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:21] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:24] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:26] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:27] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:30] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:32] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:36] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:41] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:53] | Come on, P.J. I need your list of fears. | 快点 PJ 快给我你的恐惧清单 |
[02:56] | Don’t rush me. That reminds me, | 别催我 这倒提醒我了 |
[02:58] | Number 27, “being… how do you spell “rushed”? | 第二十七条 被 “催促”怎么写 |
[03:02] | Gimme that. | 给我吧 |
[03:05] | “things P.J.’s afraid of… clowns, heights, falling,” | “PJ的恐惧清单 小丑 恐高 坠落” |
[03:09] | Spiders, unicorns, | 蜘蛛 独角兽 |
[03:11] | “Trolls, ogres.” | “巨魔 妖怪” |
[03:14] | Okay, how about we start the things actually exist? | 成了 不如我们先从现实中有的入手 |
[03:17] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[03:19] | Where you gonna find an ogre in Hawaii? | 在夏威夷的哪里能找到妖怪 |
[03:24] | Okay, item number one. | 成了 第一条开始 |
[03:27] | –You ready? –Yeah, I think so. | -准备好了吗 -我想应该是好了 |
[03:36] | Hiya, P.J. How you doing? | 你好 PJ 你还好吧 |
[03:39] | Fine. | 还好 |
[03:45] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[03:47] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 请允许我介绍下自己 |
[03:49] | I’m not scary the clown. | 我是一个友善的小丑 |
[03:54] | You look a little sweaty. | 看上去你出汗了 |
[03:57] | Try my handkerchief. | 用我的手帕吧 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[04:05] | Make it stop. Make it stop! | 快停下 停下 |
[04:10] | This is gonna take a while. | 任务艰巨啊 |
[04:19] | Thank you anyway. | 还是要谢谢你 |
[04:24] | Whoa, honey! What happened? | 哇 亲爱的 怎么搞的 |
[04:27] | Remember that curse I was telling you about? | 还记得我跟你讲过的诅咒吗 |
[04:29] | -That’s what happened. -What are you talking about? | -显灵了 -你在说什么呢 |
[04:32] | Come here. I’ll tell you what I’m talking about. | 过来 我把来龙去脉给你讲清楚 |
[04:34] | Okay, I was on the putting green with Charlie. | 听着 我和查莉在高尔夫球场 |
[04:37] | When I stepped on sacred ground and got cursed. | 当我闯入圣地时 就被诅咒了 |
[04:40] | Then I danced on sacred ground. | 我还在圣地上跳舞 |
[04:43] | And got the rest of the family cursed. | 然后全家都被诅咒了 |
[04:45] | Still not hearing about the giant neck. | 还是和这个大粗脖子没关系啊 |
[04:48] | Okay, then I decided to go for a relaxing swim. | 继续听 然后我决定游泳放松下 |
[04:51] | With jellyfish. | 但是遇到了水母 |
[04:52] | To cover the welts, I put on a lei, | 为了掩盖下伤痕 我就戴上了个花环 |
[04:54] | Only to discover that I’m allergic to the plumeria flower. | 却发现我对鸡蛋花过敏 |
[04:57] | That’s how I got a giant neck. | 这就是大粗脖子的由来 |
[04:59] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[05:01] | All of this is because of a curse? | 这一切皆源自诅咒 |
[05:03] | Yes, all of it. | 是的 一切 |
[05:05] | Me getting stuck in the elevator, Teddy getting knocked out, | 我被困在电梯中 泰迪昏迷 |
[05:08] | The boys almost crashing in a helicopter accident. | 男孩们坐的直升机差点坠毁 |
[05:10] | You buying that shirt. | 还有你买的这件衬衫 |
[05:13] | What? You don’t like this? | 什么 你不喜欢这件吗 |
[05:15] | I lost the receipt. I can’t take it back. | 我把收据弄丢了 退不了了 |
[05:18] | The curse! | 诅咒啊 |
[05:20] | Honey, come on. There is no such thing as a curse. | 亲爱的 别迷信了 这些和诅咒扯不上关系 |
[05:23] | Everything that has happened is just a coincidence. | 这一切纯属巧合 |
[05:28] | All right, you know what you need? | 好了 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[05:30] | A size 43 turtleneck? | 四十三号的高领毛衣 |
[05:33] | Honey, what you need is a nice relaxing day. | 亲爱的 你所需要的就是放松 |
[05:37] | At the spa. Go pamper yourself. | 去做水疗 让自己放松下 |
[05:40] | Get a massage. Get a steam. | 做做按摩 洗洗蒸气浴 |
[05:42] | Just get all this curse stuff put out of your head. | 把这些诅咒的事情抛之脑后 |
[05:44] | Okay, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 也许你说得对 |
[05:46] | I’m overreacting. | 我反应过度了 |
[05:47] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[05:50] | Bob, honey, be honest with me. | 鲍伯 亲爱的 说实话 |
[05:52] | How bad do I look? | 我现在看起来有多惨 |
[05:54] | Every time I look at you. | 每次我双眼凝视你时 |
[05:57] | All I see is my beautiful wife. | 看到的都是我那美丽的妻子 |
[06:01] | Aw. That’s nice. | 噢 嘴真甜 |
[06:13] | Okay, I saw this on tv. | 听着 这个是我在电视上看到的 |
[06:16] | If you can walk across these coals, | 如果你能踏过这些木炭 |
[06:17] | you won’t be afraid of anything. | 任何事物你都无所畏惧 |
[06:19] | I don’t know. | 我有点儿怕 |
[06:21] | Come on, you can do it. It’s all about mind control. | 别这样 你能行的 这全靠意念 |
[06:25] | Now take a moment to empty your mind completely. | 现在清空你心里的杂念 |
[06:28] | Done. | 好了 |
[06:31] | -Already? -Let me check. | -这么快 -我再检查下 |
[06:34] | Yeah, done. | 好了 空了 |
[06:36] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 过来 |
[06:39] | Take a deep breath and focus. | 深呼吸 集中注意力 |
[06:43] | I’m just gonna go find the guy… | 我来找出那个 |
[06:45] | Whoo! | 呜 |
[06:48] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[06:49] | P.J., the coals weren’t lit. | PJ 木炭还没点着呢 |
[06:51] | Lit? Like fire lit? | 还点吗 用火点吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah, you’re supposed to walk across hot coals. | 没错 你应该走过热腾腾的木炭 |
[06:59] | But that would hurt. And you know I suffer from S.F.S. | 但是会受伤的 你知道我有敏足症 |
[07:02] | -S.F.S.? -Sensitive foot syndrome. | -敏足症 -敏感足部症 |
[07:08] | It’s real, Gabe. | 我没瞎掰 盖比 |
[07:10] | Why do you think I never played hopscotch? | 你想为什么我从不玩跳房子 |
[07:18] | Excuse me, ma’am, have you seen… | 打扰一下 女士 您看见 |
[07:21] | Oh! | 噢 |
[07:24] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[07:26] | What happened? | 怎么搞的 |
[07:28] | Full body massage. | 全身按摩 |
[07:31] | Turns out the massage oil had plumeria in it. | 恰好按摩油里面有鸡蛋花的成分 |
[07:34] | Doctor says I’m gonna be fine. | 医生说我无大碍 |
[07:36] | Is it bad? | 有够惨吗 |
[07:42] | No no, you’ve never looked more… | 不惨 不惨 您看起来一点儿也不 |
[07:47] | -What? -That’s it. Just more. | -什么 -没什么 就是有点儿臃肿 |
[07:52] | Listen, mom, there’s something that I need to tell you. | 听着 老妈 我要和您说点儿事 |
[07:55] | -It’s about Charlie. -Yeah? | -和查莉有关 -怎么了 |
[07:57] | She’s… | 她 |
[08:00] | Doing the hula. | 在跳草裙舞 |
[08:04] | Oh, that’s adorable. | 噢 太萌了 |
[08:07] | That’s the greatest thing I’ve ever seen. | 前所未有的场景 |
[08:09] | Hi, Charlie. | 嗨 查莉 |
[08:24] | Welcome to the opportunity of a lifetime. | 这就是人生的机遇 |
[08:28] | A chance to own a timeshare of paradise. | 一个赢得在人间天堂分时入住的机会 |
[08:31] | Before we begin, Mr. Duncan, | 在开始之前 邓肯先生 |
[08:34] | Quick question. | 快速问答 |
[08:36] | I lost the receipt. I can’t take it back. | 我把收据弄丢了 退不了货了 |
[08:39] | It’s not about your shirt. | 和您的衬衫没关系 |
[08:41] | Is Mrs. Duncan on her way? | 邓肯夫人会来吗 |
[08:43] | Man, I hope not. | 天啊 希望不会来 |
[08:45] | If both spouses aren’t at the presentation, | 如果夫妻双方不能出席座谈会 |
[08:48] | We’re going to have to charge you for your entire trip. | 我们将会收取您此次旅行的费用 |
[08:56] | Okay, then I will be right back with my lovely wife. | 那好 我马上回去把我的夫人请来 |
[09:00] | Or somebody else. | 或者请别人 |
[09:25] | Quick favor. | 帮个小忙 |
[09:27] | I need you to pretend to be mom. | 我需要你装扮成你妈 |
[09:29] | Dad, really bad time to get super weird. | 老爸 此时搞怪可不是个好时候啊 |
[09:32] | I just found out that my wife has. | 我刚知道夫妻双方都要 |
[09:35] | To be at the timeshare presentation. | 出席分时入住座谈会 |
[09:37] | Obviously, I can’t take mom. Please. | 很显然 你老妈都浮肿成那样了 没法去了 求你了 |
[09:40] | This is an emergency. | 这是紧急情况 |
[09:45] | All right, fine, just give me a minute. | 好吧 好吧 先等我一会儿 |
[09:49] | -Hey. -Oh. | -嘿 -噢 |
[09:51] | Ready for our date? | 可以去约会了吗 |
[09:53] | Actually, I have one more slight delay. | 事实上 我还要再延误一会儿 |
[09:56] | I have to help my dad with something. | 我要帮我老爸个忙 |
[09:58] | Teddy, I’m starting to think you don’t wanna hang out with me. | 泰迪 我开始怀疑你不想和我一起约会 |
[10:00] | No no no. No, I totally do. | 没有 没有 我绝对想 |
[10:02] | It’s not gonna take long. I’ll just meet you on the beach in an hour? | 一会儿就完事 一小时后咱们沙滩上见 |
[10:05] | -I’ll be there. -Great. | -不见不散 -太好了 |
[10:12] | -Really gotta go. -Don’t rush me. I’m coming. | -可以走了吗 -别催我 这就走 |
[10:15] | Wow, you are gonna be great as your mom. | 哇 你太像你老妈了 |
[10:25] | Hey, what are we doing up here? | 嘿 我们在这上面干嘛 |
[10:27] | You’re gonna overcome your fear of heights. | 克服你的恐高症 |
[10:29] | By jumping off this cliff into the water below. | 从悬崖上跳进水里 |
[10:34] | Whoa! Are you crazy? | 哇 你疯了吗 |
[10:38] | People do it all the time. | 大家常常这么跳 |
[10:40] | Yeah, but those people are professionals. | 没错 但那些人是专业人士 |
[10:42] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没有什么好怕的 |
[10:44] | He’s right, P.J. It’s gonna be okay. | 他说的没错 PJ 会没事的 |
[10:47] | Just jump. | 跳吧 |
[10:50] | Stop! Are you crazy? Do you wanna get yourself killed? | 停 你疯了吗 你想自杀吗 |
[10:55] | P.J., empty your mind. | PJ 清空杂念 |
[10:58] | Quiet. I think he can hear us. | 安静 他好像能听见我们的谈话 |
[11:02] | Come on, you can do it. | 加油 你能行的 |
[11:09] | I don’t think so, Gabe. | 我可不这么认为 盖比 |
[11:11] | Maybe I should start with something smaller? | 也许我应该从比较好解决的问题开始 |
[11:28] | PJ PJ P.J. P.J. | |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 干吗 |
[11:34] | What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be down there. | 你怎么在这里 你应该在下面的 |
[11:36] | Luckily there was a little ledge, see? | 幸运的是那里有一小块平台 看见了吗 |
[11:39] | And some steps, see? | 还有一些台阶 看 |
[11:42] | So you jumped four feet? | 你只跳了四英尺吗(1.2米) |
[11:44] | And what a rush! | 多刺激啊 |
[11:46] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[11:57] | Before we begin, let’s get to know each other a little. | 在我们开始之前 先让我们熟悉一下对方 |
[12:00] | Why don’t we start with the Duncans? | 不如先从邓肯夫妇开始 |
[12:02] | -Of course. -Why don’t you stand up and introduce yourselves? | -那好吧 -请你们站起来介绍下自己 |
[12:07] | – Bob. – Ted… Amy. | -鲍伯 -泰德 艾米 |
[12:09] | Tedamy. | 泰德米 |
[12:13] | Tedamy? | 泰德米 |
[12:15] | That’s an interesting name. | 好一个有趣的名字 |
[12:17] | Yeah, well, my parents were really messed up. | 嗯 是啊 我父母就这文化水平 |
[12:20] | So, Bob and tedamy, | 嗯 鲍伯和泰德米 |
[12:24] | How’d this happen? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[12:26] | Uh… | 呃 |
[12:28] | He was my exterminator. | 他过去给我家除虫 |
[12:30] | And he came over to my apartment. | 当他来到我的房间时 |
[12:32] | With that giant tank of poison on his back. | 正背着那种大型毒药箱 |
[12:35] | And I just knew that bobby-boo was the one for me. | 我就知道他是我生命中的鲍哥哥 |
[12:39] | Just so you know, I don’t wear the tank on my back. | 你们清楚的 我是不背毒药箱的 |
[12:42] | No one cares about the details. | 没人会关心细节的 |
[12:43] | – I care. – Do we have to do this here? | -我关心 -我们用得着在这儿讨论这个吗 |
[12:47] | Let’s meet someone else, shall we? You guys. | 让我们认识下一位 好不 该你们了 |
[12:51] | Man, it feels good to conquer your fears. | 爽啊 征服恐惧的感觉真好 |
[12:54] | P.J., you didn’t conquer anything. | P.J. 你没征服任何恐惧 |
[12:56] | You ran from a clown, | 你竟然被我的小丑样子给吓跑了 |
[12:58] | Walked across slightly warm coals. | 走过的木炭压根没加热过 |
[13:00] | And jumped down four feet onto a ledge. | 往下跳了四英尺就被岩石接住了 |
[13:02] | Which I did not know would be there. | 我事先又不知道那块会突出来 |
[13:06] | P.J., I made a promise that I would do something good. | P.J. 我已经许诺过要做些善事 |
[13:09] | And do you know who I made that promise to? | 可是你知道我是对谁许的吗 |
[13:12] | The guy upstairs. | 上面的家伙 |
[13:14] | Bill from Seattle? | 西雅图的比尔 |
[13:17] | He seems like a nice guy, but what does he care about… | 他貌似是个好人 可是你管他 |
[13:19] | More upstairs. I promised God, P.J. | 再上面 我是对上帝许的诺 P.J. |
[13:22] | We gotta keep trying. | 我们应该再试试 |
[13:23] | Fine. | 好 |
[13:26] | Well, I have a fear of bedspreads. | 嗯 我有床单恐惧症 |
[13:28] | Oh, look, I overcame it. | 嗯 你看 我已经克服了 |
[13:30] | Actually, that’s a quilt. | 其实那是条被子 |
[13:32] | Ooh, this is a quilt? | 啊 这是被子 |
[13:36] | Fine. If you won’t do it for yourself, | 好吧 既然你不想为自己做点改变 |
[13:39] | Or me, do it for Charlie. | 也不为我 那为了查莉总行吧 |
[13:42] | She looks up to you. | 她很仰慕你啊 |
[13:45] | She does? | 真的 |
[13:48] | Did you see that? | 看到了吧 |
[13:51] | Fine. I’ll give it one more shot. | 好 那我再试一次 |
[13:55] | Turns out there’s plumeria in the shampoo. | 没想到洗发水里竟然有鸡蛋花 |
[14:03] | Be honest, is it bad? | 说实话 看上去糟吗 |
[14:06] | No no, you look fine, mom. | 不不 挺好的 老妈 |
[14:08] | Oh, that’s good. | 噢 那就好 |
[14:16] | Remember, it’s not about spending money. | 记住 花钱是次要的 |
[14:20] | It’s about spending your vacation in paradise. | 来天堂度假才是主要的 |
[14:23] | I really need to use the restroom. | 我真得去趟洗手间 |
[14:26] | We have a break coming up in 90 minutes. | 我们90分钟后会有休息时间的 |
[14:29] | I’m gonna make this simple. | 我直说好了 |
[14:31] | I am going to pee now. | 我要去撒尿 |
[14:34] | Is it going to be in A: That plant? | 撒到哪呢 A 那盆植物里 |
[14:37] | B: That trashcan? | B 垃圾桶里 |
[14:39] | C: The bathroom in the hallway? | C 走廊的厕所里 |
[14:42] | Please go with c. | 请去C处 |
[14:45] | Fine. You may leave. | 行 你可以离开 |
[14:49] | Now let’s talk about payment plans. | 现在我们讨论付费计划 |
[14:51] | – Excuse me. – Yes, tedamy. | -对不起 -嗯 泰德米 |
[14:54] | How much longer are we gonna be here? | 我们在这块儿要待多久 |
[14:57] | Only five and a half more hours. | 就5个半多小时 |
[14:59] | But I have a date with a really cute boy. | 不过我跟一个帅哥约好了 |
[15:02] | I thought you were married. | 我听说你已经结婚了 |
[15:05] | Well, I’m married, not dead. | 是啊 我是结婚了 但还没死 |
[15:11] | Is there any way that I can leave sooner? | 有什么办法能让我早点离开吗 |
[15:14] | Sure, sign that paper | 当然 在纸上签完字 |
[15:16] | And you are free to go right now. | 然后你就可以立马闪人 |
[15:18] | Great. Okay. | 太好了 没问题 |
[15:22] | Aloha. | 阿罗哈 |
[15:24] | All right, the ball is now officially rolling. | 好 舞会现在正式启动 |
[15:35] | All I did was go to the bathroom. | 我只不过去了趟厕所而已 |
[15:38] | We have sold our first timeshare unit. | 我们已经卖掉了我们的第一套分时入住房 |
[15:41] | Congratulations, Bob and tedamy Duncan. | 恭喜你们 鲍伯和泰德米邓肯夫妇 |
[15:44] | Should have picked the plant. | 早知道就挑那盆植物了 |
[15:54] | What did you say this was called again? | 你再说一次这项运动的名字 |
[15:56] | Parasailing. You’re gonna go up in the air. | 滑翔伞 你等会儿会在空中飞起来 |
[15:59] | – And get a gentle peaceful… – Up in the air? | -然后会温和的平静的 -在空中飞起来 |
[16:00] | You didn’t say anything about up in the air. | 你之前根本没说会在空中飞起来 |
[16:02] | What did you think the parachute was for? | 那你说这降落伞干什么用的 |
[16:04] | Parachute? I thought this was a very colorful cape. | 降落伞 我还以为是个鲜艳的披风呢 |
[16:08] | How do I get out of this thing? | 我怎么弄掉这身装备 |
[16:10] | Fine fine fine fine. | 好好好 |
[16:12] | If you don’t wanna do it, | 如果你确定不想滑 |
[16:13] | just signal the guy on the boat like this. | 就这样向船上的那个人示意 |
[16:15] | Hey, boat guy! Hey, boat guy! | 嘿 船上的人 嘿 船上的人 |
[16:20] | That was the go signal, wasn’t it? | 那是出发的信号 不是吗 |
[16:22] | Yep, you might wanna start running. | 是的 看来你要跑起来了 |
[16:30] | I’m kind of glad we weren’t able to get together until now. | 我好高兴我们直到现在才聚在一起 |
[16:33] | Because this could not be more perfect. | 因为这样才算十全十美 |
[16:35] | I know. It’s beautiful. | 我知道 这样才漂亮 |
[16:50] | Kai, this is my brother P.J. | 卡伊 这是我哥哥P.J. |
[16:53] | P.J., kai. | P.J. 这是卡伊 |
[17:04] | Teddy, what did you do? | 泰迪 你都干了些什么 |
[17:07] | I had a date on the one spot on the beach. | 我本来在海滩上的一个地方正约会 |
[17:09] | Where idiots fall out of the sky. | 突然一个傻瓜从天而降 |
[17:12] | I’m talking about the timeshare. | 我是在说分时入住 |
[17:14] | We now own this room. | 房子现在成咱们的了 |
[17:17] | All I did was sign a piece of paper. | 我只不过签了一张单子而已 |
[17:19] | Which bought us a timeshare, | 那就等于给我们买了套分时入住房 |
[17:22] | Which we can’t afford. | 可是我们买不起啊 |
[17:24] | You are the worst wife I’ve ever had. | 你是我见过的最烂的妻子 |
[17:28] | Well, I’m sorry. Why don’t you make P.J. Your wife? | 好吧 对不起 你怎么不让PJ扮你妻子呢 |
[17:30] | Because I’m sure he’d do a much better job. | 因为我相信他会做的很漂亮 |
[17:33] | People. Quiet! | 大家安静 |
[17:38] | Why are you wearing a mop? | 你怎么戴着个拖把 |
[17:41] | Because my hair’s coming out in clumps. Wanna see? | 因为我头发都结成团了 想看 |
[17:44] | No no. Mop’s good. | 不用不用 拖把挺好 |
[17:45] | Mop it up. | 好好盖着它 |
[17:49] | Hey, kids, there’s something that I have to tell you. | 嗨 孩子们 有一件事我不得不说 |
[17:51] | I know this is gonna sound really crazy, but here goes. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但还是要说 |
[17:54] | We’ve been cursed. | 我们被诅咒了 |
[17:56] | – Cursed? – Yes. | -被诅咒 -是的 |
[17:59] | By mano, a grumpy hawaiian man. | 夏威夷当地一位暴躁老头干的 |
[18:02] | Who does not like it when you do the robot on sacred ground. | 你要是在圣地上做机器人动作他会不高兴的 |
[18:07] | A curse? Come on. | 诅咒 别开玩笑了 |
[18:09] | Think about it. Everything bad | 想想吧 坏事一件接一件 |
[18:11] | Started happening after I got us cursed. | 发生 都是在我让大家受到诅咒之后 |
[18:13] | – Like the helicopter. – And mom’s fatness. | -像直升机事故 -还有妈妈突然变胖 |
[18:16] | – Me getting knocked out. – And mom’s baldness. | -我的神志不清 -还有妈妈的秃头 |
[18:18] | – The timeshare. – And mom’s grotesqueness. | -分时入住 -还有妈妈的荒谬可笑 |
[18:19] | Okay, got it. | 好了 够了 |
[18:22] | Wait a second. Back up. What’s this about a timeshare? | 等会 解释一下 分时入住是什么东西 |
[18:24] | Go on and tell her, bobby-boo. | 快去跟她解释 鲍哥哥 |
[18:26] | – She bought it, not me. – You bought a timeshare? | -她买的 不是我 -你买了一个分时入住 |
[18:30] | Okay, | 这样的 |
[18:31] | the only reason we were at that stupid thing. | 之所以我们会在这个该死的地方 |
[18:33] | Was so dad wouldn’t have to pay for the room. | 仅仅是因为老爸用不着为这房间付钱 |
[18:35] | Whoa, but let’s not forget about the curse. | 哇哇哇 我们可别忘了还有诅咒的事 |
[18:37] | Okay, you not telling me about | 好的 你不会要告诉我 |
[18:38] | a timeshare has nothing to do with a curse. | 分时入住跟诅咒没有半点关系吧 |
[18:40] | Or does it? | 也许真有 |
[18:44] | So that’s it. We’re cursed forever? | 原来如此 那我们会永远被诅咒吗 |
[18:46] | No, we are not. | 不 我们不会的 |
[18:48] | I got us into this mess, | 是我让大家这么倒霉透顶的 |
[18:49] | and now I’m gonna get us out of it. | 我会想办法让大家摆脱霉运 |
[18:51] | I’m gonna find mano and have him reverse the curse. | 我会找到酋长 然后让他解除诅咒 |
[18:55] | What? | 什么 |
[18:57] | I’ll tell mano to reverse the curse. | 我会让酋长解除诅咒 |
[19:01] | Looks like you’re going to the doctor again. Plumeria tea. | 看来你又得去看医生了 鸡蛋花茶 |
[19:04] | Oh, nuts. | 噢 晕 |
[19:12] | Hey, excuse me. Are you mano? | 嗨 打扰了 你是酋长吗 |
[19:15] | I am mano. | 我是酋长 |
[19:16] | Yeah, listen, you put this curse on my family. | 嗯 听着 你给我家人施了诅咒 |
[19:19] | And I was just wondering if you could reverse it. | 那请问你能解除它呢 |
[19:22] | Curse. | 诅咒 |
[19:23] | – There is no curse. – There isn’t? | -就没有诅咒 -没有 |
[19:26] | I just say that to keep the guests out of the plants. | 我那么说只是为了让游客别踩花草 |
[19:29] | I’m the gardener. | 我是位园丁 |
[19:31] | But what about all the bad stuff that’s happened to us? | 可发生在我们身上的各种倒霉事又怎么解释 |
[19:35] | Just got lucky I guess. | 我只能说你们太走运 |
[19:37] | My family thinks the curse is real. | 我的家人觉得诅咒是真的 |
[19:40] | Tell them it’s not. | 告诉他们不是 |
[19:42] | I could do that. | 我是可以这么做 |
[19:45] | Or we could have a little fun. | 也许我们可以从中找点乐子 |
[19:47] | You say that with an evil look in your eye. | 你说这话时 眼中散发出邪恶的光芒 |
[19:51] | That gives me pleasure. | 这让我高兴不已 |
[19:56] | The curse removal ceremony now begins. | 诅咒解除仪式现在开始 |
[20:01] | We are so lucky he does this. | 我们能得到他的帮助真走运 |
[20:04] | You have no idea. | 那还用说 |
[20:07] | First, the family except for the youngest male, | 首先 家人里除了最年轻的男性外 |
[20:10] | Must circle the mother hopping. | 必须围着母亲单腿跳 |
[20:13] | And chanting “Big and gross. Big and gross. | 同时念咒 又肿又恶心 又肿又恶心 |
[20:16] | She’s the one that’s cursed the most.” | 就是那个她 被诅咒最深 |
[20:23] | What should I do? | 那我应该做什么 |
[20:25] | That’s the best part. You do the robot. | 这部分最精彩了 你来当机器人 |
[20:29] | I do a good robot. | 我做机器人动作很像的 |
[20:32] | Big and gross, big and gross | 又肿又恶心 又肿又恶心 |
[20:36] | She’s the one that’s cursed the most | 就是那个她 被诅咒最深 |
[20:38] | Big and gross, big and gross | 又肿又恶心 又肿又恶心 |
[20:40] | She’s the one that’s cursed the most… | 就是那个她 被诅咒最深 |
[20:43] | Looking good, guys. Making memories here. | 做的不错啊 同志们 岁月会铭记这一刻的 |
[20:45] | She’s the one that’s cursed the most… | 就是那个她 被诅咒最深 |
[20:47] | How come Gabe doesn’t have to do this? | 为什么盖比不用做这个 |
[20:49] | I don’t know. Seems awfully chummy with that mano guy. | 不知道 看起来他跟那个酋长相当友好 |
[20:52] | Guys, I think they’re just messing with us. | 同志们 我看他俩是在忽悠咱们 |
[20:54] | Mr. Duncan, there you are. | 邓肯先生 原来你在这儿 |
[20:56] | We had a little accident with your timeshare contract. | 我们在处理你的分时入住合约时出了点小差错 |
[20:59] | and tiki torch. | 和提基火炬 |
[21:01] | So if you don’t mind, we need to get your wife’s signature again. | 所以如果你不介意的话 我们还需要您妻子的签名 |
[21:04] | It’s working. Keep going! | 起作用了 别停下 |
[21:07] | Big and gross, big and gross | 又肿又恶心 又肿又恶心 |
[21:09] | She’s the one that’s cursed the most. | 就是那个她 被诅咒最深 |
[21:13] | All right, all right, all right. | 好 好 好 |
[21:15] | I wanna make a toast. I wanna make a toast. | 我想说句祝酒词 我想说句祝酒词 |
[21:17] | To the love of my life, | 给我生命中的至爱 |
[21:19] | My very beautiful wife Amy. | 我的非常漂亮的老婆艾米 |
[21:21] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[21:23] | Thank you for making me the luckiest man on earth. | 谢谢你让我成为地球上最幸运的男人 |
[21:27] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[21:30] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[21:31] | Aw, isn’t that sweet? | 哇 很甜蜜吧 |
[21:34] | Mom and dad finally got to have their romantic moment in Hawaii. | 老妈老爸在夏威夷终于享受到他们的最浪漫时刻 |
[21:38] | As for me, not so much, | 至于我嘛 还有差距 |
[21:40] | But that’s okay because family vacations. | 不过没关系 因为家庭度假 |
[21:43] | Are about spending time with family. | 最重要的是和家人待在一起 |
[21:45] | Teddy, wanna go for a walk? | 泰迪 想去散散步吗 |
[21:48] | Here, wrap this up. | 嘿 把这包起来 |
[21:50] | What am I supposed… goodbye, Charlie. | 可你要我… 再见 查莉 |
[21:53] | Good luck, Charlie. | 明明是好运 查莉 |
[21:55] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[22:03] | Hi, I’m P.J. Duncan. | 嗨 我是P.J.邓肯 |
[22:06] | Tonight, we’ve had a lot of fun with the subject of S. F.S… | 今晚 我们谈论S.F.S的话题谈论得很愉快 |
[22:09] | Sensitive foot syndrome. | 敏感性脚部综合症 |
[22:11] | But sensitive foot syndrome is a serious problem. | 但是得了敏脚症 后果很严重 |
[22:14] | That affects almost a dozen people across the globe. | 在全球几乎有12个人深受其害 |
[22:17] | Come, walk with me. | 来 跟着我走 |
[22:23] | It is a particularly sensitive day. | 今天脚特别敏感啊 |
[22:25] | Now you see what me and | 现在你亲眼见到我和 |
[22:27] | almost eleven other guys have to go through. | 另外11个人有多么痛苦了吧 |
[22:30] | Hey. What’re you doing? | 嘿 你在做什么呢 |
[22:31] | I’m inform people about S.F.S. | 我在给人们讲S.F.S |
[22:33] | P.J there’s no such thing. It doesn’t exist. | P.J. 根本没这回事 这种病就不存在 |
[22:35] | Really? | 真的 |
[22:37] | We’re gonna live! | 我们还有救 |