时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hey, Teddy bear. | 嘿 泰迪熊宝宝 |
[00:16] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[00:17] | -P.J. -Actually I had a question for you. | -PJ -其实我想问你个问题 |
[00:21] | For my tuxedo, should I go. | 关于我的燕尾服 |
[00:22] | With tangerine or powder blue? | 应该选橘色还是藏蓝 |
[00:25] | PJ P.J. | |
[00:27] | And the limo was kind of expensive, | 租豪华礼车似乎有点贵 |
[00:30] | So my grandpa is gonna drive us in his station wagon. | 所以我爷爷准备开旅行车载咱俩去 |
[00:33] | Okay, I’m gonna regret asking this, | 好了 我知道我问你后一定会后悔的 |
[00:35] | But what are you talking about? | 但是你在说什么呢 |
[00:38] | Homecoming dance. You’re my date. | 返校舞会啊 你是我的舞伴 |
[00:39] | Again, what are you talking about? | 再问你一遍 你说啥呢 |
[00:43] | You promised you’d go with me. | 你答应过我 要和我一起去的 |
[00:45] | Emmett, wake up. | 埃米特 醒醒 |
[00:49] | I’m not dreaming, okay? | 我没做梦 你看 |
[00:51] | April 19, 2004… | 2004年4月19日 |
[00:53] | You agreed to go to homecoming dance with me. | 你答应我要和我一起参加返校舞会 |
[00:55] | -I have proof. -Well, let’s see the proof. | -我有证据 -那好 拿来看看 |
[00:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:07] | Hey, Teddy bear. | 嘿 泰迪熊宝宝 |
[01:10] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[01:12] | Will you be my girlfriend? | 能做我的女朋友吗 |
[01:14] | No. | 不 |
[01:17] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[01:20] | No. | 不 |
[01:23] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧 不如这样 |
[01:25] | If I don’t have a girlfriend in High School, | 如果高中我还交不到女朋友 |
[01:27] | Will you go to the homecoming dance with me? | 那你愿意和我一起参加返校舞会吗 |
[01:30] | If I say yes, will you get out of my face? | 如果我同意了 你能从我眼前消失吗 |
[01:32] | -Yes. -Then yes. | -好的 -那我答应了 |
[01:35] | Yes! You got that, pj? | 好耶 都拍下来了吗 PJ |
[01:41] | Emmett, we were just kids. | 埃米特 那时候我们都还小 |
[01:44] | You’re not gonna actually make me go, are you? | 你不会认真了吧 对吧 |
[01:46] | My grandpa doesn’t like to drive at night, | 我爷爷不喜欢夜间开车 |
[01:48] | So be ready around 4:30. | 所以请在四点半左右准备好 |
[01:55] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:56] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:58] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:01] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:03] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:04] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:08] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:11] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:14] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:16] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:18] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:21] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:22] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:24] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:27] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:29] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:33] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:38] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:50] | Oh hey. | 噢 嘿 |
[02:52] | Guess what I just found in the garage. | 你猜我在车库找到了什么 |
[02:56] | Ooh, those are never good words. | 噢 又没有好事 |
[03:00] | May I introduce my High School band: | 请允许我介绍下我的高中乐队 |
[03:04] | The Bob Duncan experience? | 鲍伯·邓肯体验乐队 |
[03:09] | Ha ha. Look at that. | 哈哈 看看 |
[03:11] | There’s Richie. There’s Marty. | 这是里奇 这是马蒂 |
[03:13] | And check out your old man in the middle there, huh? | 中间这个帅哥就是你老爸我 |
[03:17] | That look familiar? | 像我吧 |
[03:19] | Um… No. | 呃 不像 |
[03:23] | Oh, come on, P.J., I look just like you. | 噢 拜托了 PJ 我长得多像你 |
[03:26] | I don’t see it. | 我没看出来 |
[03:27] | We could be twins. | 咱们就是一对双胞胎 |
[03:29] | I choose not to see it. | 我看还是算了吧 |
[03:33] | All right. We made an album. | 好吧 我们录了一张专辑 |
[03:36] | Check that out. Pretty rad, huh? | 快瞧瞧 多给力 |
[03:37] | Right, “the Bob Duncan…” | 是啊 鲍伯·邓肯 |
[03:40] | -“experience.” -No no! | -体验乐队 -不 不 |
[03:42] | Oh! Aw man! Oh shoot! | 噢 天啊 该死 |
[03:45] | Uh, can we… can we glue it or tape it or… | 呃 能用胶水或者胶带粘好吗 |
[03:49] | No no, it’s gone. | 算了 算了 已经坏了 |
[03:51] | That… that wasn’t the only one, right? | 这不会是绝版吧 |
[03:53] | Yeah. Well, I told you, we madean album. | 绝版了 我告诉过你 我们录了一张专辑 |
[03:58] | Dad, I am so sorry. | 老爸 太抱歉了 |
[04:02] | No, it’s all right. | 算了 没事的 |
[04:03] | It’s my fault for having sweet memories… | 都是我的错 不该有些美好的回忆 |
[04:08] | And kids. | 和孩子 |
[04:18] | Okay, pirate Charlie, let me see your boo-boo. | 好了 海盗查莉 让我看下伤口 |
[04:21] | Not a good idea to wear a patch on both eyes. | 真不应该让你两只眼睛上都戴眼罩 |
[04:26] | Hi, guys. How’s the lemonade business? | 嗨 小伙子们 柠檬汁卖得怎么样啊 |
[04:29] | Great, thanks to Leo’s awesome lemonade recipe. | 太好了 多亏了利奥独家柠檬汁秘方 |
[04:32] | Oh, I can’t take all the credit. | 噢 也不全是我的功劳 |
[04:34] | It was your idea to steal… | 你是想到要去偷 |
[04:36] | I mean borrow the lemons from Mrs. Dabney’s tree. | 我是说向达布尼太太的柠檬树上借些柠檬 |
[04:39] | Gabe, you stole lemons from Mrs. Dabney? | 盖比 你从达布尼太太那里偷柠檬 |
[04:43] | I hope this doesn’t come back to bite me in the… | 我希望这不会引来杀身之祸 |
[04:49] | Hello, Mrs. Dabney. | 您好 达布尼太太 |
[04:52] | Lemons? | 柠檬吗 |
[04:56] | I don’t know anything about lemons. | 我什么事也不知道 |
[05:01] | -We should do this again tomorrow. -Definitely. | -明天我们还要这么做 -绝对 |
[05:04] | -Hey, let’s divide up the profits. -Yeah. | -分一下钱吧 -好的 |
[05:08] | Okay, so we made… | 好的 我们赚了 |
[05:11] | Looks like $40.25. | 大约是四十块二十五美分 |
[05:15] | -So here. -Cool. | -给你 -酷 |
[05:19] | Why do you get the quarter? | 为什么你拿走那二十五美分 |
[05:20] | I thought we were partners. | 我以为是平均分钱 |
[05:22] | Fine, we’ll split the quarter. | 好吧 那再把这二十五美分平摊 |
[05:28] | 12 cents? | 十二美分吗 |
[05:29] | Why do you get the extra Penny? | 为什么你多拿一美分 |
[05:31] | Because it was my idea. | 因为是我出的好点子 |
[05:33] | I’m the brains of this operation. | 我就是这组织的大脑 |
[05:35] | Yeah, but I’m the eye candy. | 没错 但我起码也是花瓶啊 |
[05:37] | Okay, this is stupid. | 好了 别吵了 |
[05:40] | The next time we have an extra Penny, you can have it. | 如果下次再有多余的一美分 你拿走 |
[05:42] | -I want this one. -This one’s mine. | -我想要这次的 -这次是我的 |
[05:44] | -You’re being a jerk. -You’re being a… Jerky jerk. | -你在犯浑 -你在犯大浑 |
[05:49] | And you call yourself the brains. | 你居然自称大脑 |
[05:52] | You know what? Keep your precious Penny. | 告诉你吧 留好你那一美分 |
[05:55] | This partnership is over. | 这个组合解散了 |
[05:56] | Fine. I don’t need you. | 随便 我不需要你 |
[05:59] | I don’t need you. I don’t need anybody. | 我也不需要你 我谁都不需要 |
[06:07] | I need your mom. She’s my ride. | 我需要你妈 她要送我回家 |
[06:17] | Oh hey, Emmett, Emmett. Uh, we need to talk. | 噢 嘿 艾米特 艾米特 和你说点事 |
[06:19] | Sure thing, homecoming date. She’s my homecoming date! | 好的 我的舞伴 她是我的舞伴 |
[06:25] | Maybe not. | 话别说早了 |
[06:27] | Here we go. Let’s just sit. | 这边来 来坐下 |
[06:29] | So in that video your exact words were | 在那个视频里 你说的是 |
[06:32] | I had to go to homecoming with you. | 如果你没有女朋友 |
[06:34] | Unless you had a girlfriend. | 我就陪你去返校舞会 |
[06:36] | -So? -So I’m gonna get you one. | -所以呢 -所以我给你找了个女朋友 |
[06:39] | Oh, that’s funny. | 噢 太搞笑了 |
[06:42] | No no, I’m serious. | 别笑 别笑 我是认真的 |
[06:45] | There’s this new girl in school | 有个新来的女生 |
[06:46] | and I think she’s perfect for you. | 我觉着你俩挺般配 |
[06:47] | What makes her perfect? | 怎么个般配 |
[06:49] | She doesn’t know anything about you. | 她完全没听说过你 |
[06:52] | So her name is Alicia. | 她叫艾丽西娅 |
[06:54] | She’s very sweet. She is very attractive. | 她很可爱 很有魅力 |
[06:57] | So I just have to figure out a way to make you… | 所以我要想办法让你看起来 |
[07:00] | Appealing. | 很诱人 |
[07:04] | Is it gonna be easy? No. | 做起来容易吗 不容易 |
[07:06] | Is it gonna be doable? | 能成功吗 |
[07:08] | It has to be. | 只许成功 不许失败 |
[07:14] | Hey, dad! Come up here. I got a surprise. | 嘿 老爸 过来下 给你个惊喜 |
[07:17] | Those are never good words. | 一听就没好事 |
[07:22] | -Richie! -Bobby! | -里奇 -鲍比 |
[07:27] | Look at you! You haven’t changed at all! | 看看你 一点也没变 |
[07:29] | Ha, and you… | 哈 再看看你 |
[07:31] | Ah, Bobby! | 啊 鲍比 |
[07:36] | -What… what are you doing here? -P.J. Called me up. | -你 你怎么来了 -PJ打电话给我了 |
[07:38] | Something about getting the band back together. | 听说乐队要重出江湖 |
[07:40] | Dad, I felt so bad about breaking the album, | 老爸 我真的很抱歉弄坏了你的专辑 |
[07:42] | I thought you guys could make another one. | 我想你们这帮家伙可以再录一张 |
[07:46] | P.J., this is fantastic. | PJ 这想法太好了 |
[07:48] | Hey, did you track down madman Marty? | 嘿 你联系到疯子马蒂了吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah yeah. He can’t make it… book club. | 联系到了 但他来不了了 他参加读书会了 |
[07:54] | No, he’s still a madman, just with books. | 但他依旧很疯狂 只不过现在对书而疯狂 |
[07:58] | Well, hey, P.J. Can sit in on guitar. | 对了 PJ可以当吉他手 |
[08:01] | This is great! | 太好了 |
[08:03] | The Bob Duncan experience is back! | 鲍伯·邓肯体验乐队回归了 |
[08:15] | How… how long do we do this? | 这动作什么时候结束 |
[08:19] | Until the imaginary applause dies down. | 直到脑海里的欢呼声逐渐消失 |
[08:36] | Kind of quiet around here. | 挺冷清的啊 |
[08:38] | Want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[08:44] | “Leo’s lemonade lounge”? You’re competing with me? | “利奥的柠檬汁小筑” 你在和我竞争 |
[08:48] | Competing would imply competition. | 竞争意味着要比赛 |
[08:50] | And from what I see, hmph, I don’t have any. | 从现在看来 连个竞争对手都没有 |
[08:57] | The “s” in “leo’s” is backwards. | “利奥的”里面的“的”字写反了 |
[08:58] | I did that on purpose. It’s cuter. | 我故意的 这样看起来可爱 |
[09:01] | Is that why you put two ms in “lemonade”? | 难道“檬”字有两个木字旁 也是为了可爱 |
[09:03] | I did? | 是吗 |
[09:07] | Check your spelling, eye candy. | 好好检查下你的拼写 花瓶 |
[09:10] | Forget that. Wait till you see what else I have. | 少来了 你等着看我的厉害吧 |
[09:12] | I’m gonna squeeze you out of business. | 我会把你挤出这次活动 |
[09:14] | Like you squeeze a lemon. | 就像挤柠檬一样 |
[09:16] | -You know, because to make lemonade… -Yeah, I got it. | -因为做柠檬汁 -成了 我明白 |
[09:20] | This isn’t over, Leo. | 这事没完 利奥 |
[09:22] | Oh, but I think it is. | 噢 但我不这么认为 |
[09:30] | He’s evil. He’s diabolical. | 他邪恶 他恶毒 |
[09:32] | I despise him. | 鄙视他 |
[09:36] | The backwards “s” sure is cute though. | “的”字反着写的确很可爱 |
[09:46] | Okay, there she is. | 好了 她在那呢 |
[09:47] | Oh, I don’t know about this, Teddy. | 噢 我心里没底啊 泰迪 |
[09:49] | -Alicia might be too hot for me. -Wh… | -我高攀不起艾丽西娅啊 -什么 |
[09:51] | I’m too hot for you. | 你高攀不起的是我 |
[09:53] | Yeah, but I got something on you. | 没错 但我手里有你的把柄 |
[09:55] | Okay, so here’s what you’re gonna do. | 好了 这是你的计划 |
[09:59] | You walk over to alicia and you say, “I’m Emmett. | 你走过去 然后说“我是艾米特 |
[10:02] | I’ve seen you around and I just wanted to say hi.” | 我看见你在这里 想和你打声招呼” |
[10:04] | -Then what? -Then you just walk away. | -然后呢 -然后就走开 |
[10:07] | Oh, okay. What kind of walk are you looking for? | 噢 好的 那你喜欢哪种离开的方式 |
[10:08] | Like a moonwalk or like a robot or like a shuffle… | 太空步还是机械舞还是滑步 |
[10:11] | Oh, none none… none of the above. | 噢 算了 算了 都不喜欢 |
[10:15] | You just leave. You’re creating mystery. | 老老实实的走 营造一种神秘感 |
[10:18] | -Oh, one more thing. -Wait, what are you doing? | -噢 还有一件事 -住手 你在干嘛 |
[10:20] | I need those and they go with my hat. | 我需要眼镜 和我的帽子很配 |
[10:22] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[10:25] | Okay, go get her, tiger. | 好了 拿下她 老虎 |
[10:29] | Hi, I’m Emmett. | 嗨 我是艾米特 |
[10:31] | I’ve seen you around and I wanted to say hi. | 我看见你在这里 想和你打声招呼 |
[10:34] | Well, hi. | 可以啊 嗨 |
[10:47] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[10:49] | -So maybe you do need these. -Yeah. | -看来你真需要眼镜 -没错 |
[11:05] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[11:07] | That was awesome! | 太给力了 |
[11:09] | Welcome to the experience. | 欢迎加入体验乐队 |
[11:11] | Richie dude, I love that move. | 里奇叔 我喜欢你那动作 |
[11:13] | Where you, like, stood up in the middle of your drum solo. | 就是在架子鼓独奏 你站在中间那段 |
[11:15] | My butt fell asleep. | 我的屁股抬不起来了 |
[11:17] | Isn’t it great? Hey, you know what? | 给力不 嘿 不如这样 |
[11:20] | After we record the album, we should play some gigs. | 录完专辑 干脆去现场表演吧 |
[11:22] | Oh, I second that emotion. P.J., are you in? | 噢 我正有此意 PJ你来吗 |
[11:25] | Hecks to the yeah. | 那还用说 |
[11:27] | All right, gentlemen, | 好了 大家 |
[11:29] | Time to take a break for the sake, a pause for the cause. | 时间不早 节目刚好 |
[11:31] | -Same patter. -Same bladder. | -同样的结束语 -同样的膀胱 |
[11:35] | Man, it’s awesome to see my dad so happy again. | 天啊 再次见到老爸这么开心 真好 |
[11:38] | Yeah, he enjoys his bathroom. | 是啊 他会很享受在厕所里的时光的 |
[11:42] | -I mean the music, man. -Oh. | -我指的是音乐 -噢 |
[11:44] | Why did you guys ever break up? | 为什么你们解散了 |
[11:46] | Well… | 这个 |
[11:48] | Bobby was dating this chick | 鲍比和一个无所事事的 |
[11:50] | who was always hanging around, | 小妞约会 |
[11:51] | Trying to weasel her way into the band. | 还想把她弄到乐队里 |
[11:53] | -Oh. -She drove me and Marty nuts. | -噢 -她快把我和马蒂逼疯了 |
[11:56] | -Ugh, sounds like a nightmare. -She was. | -真是噩梦啊 -没错 |
[11:59] | Now what was her name? | 她叫什么来着 |
[12:00] | -Richie! -Amy! | -里奇 -艾米 |
[12:04] | It was Amy. | 就是她 |
[12:20] | I heard Richie was in da house. | 我听说里奇莅临寒舍了 |
[12:25] | Speaking of house, | 说到寒舍 |
[12:26] | are you still living in your parents’ basement? | 你还住在你父母的地下室里吗 |
[12:28] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:30] | You know how hard it is to move a waterbed? | 搬动一个水床可不是件容易的事情 |
[12:33] | -Yeah. -Hey, honey! | -是啊 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[12:35] | Hi, rock star. | 嗨 摇滚明星 |
[12:37] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[12:39] | -We’re gonna start playing gigs again. -That is so rad! | -我们准备到外面表演去 -太给力了 |
[12:43] | Hey hey hey, play “rocky mountain chick.” | 嘿 嘿 嘿 表演“落基山的小妞” |
[12:45] | -P.J., that’s about me. -Rad! | -PJ 这歌是关于我的 -给力 |
[12:48] | -Did I use that right? -Kind of. | -这个词用对了嘛 -差不多吧 |
[12:52] | Ready? One, two, three, four! | 准备 一 二 三 四 |
[12:59] | Rocky mountain chick, you make my body tick | 落基山的小妞 你让我为你舞动 |
[13:04] | when you’re not here, I’m sick sick sick… . | 当你离开时 我就丢了魂 丢了魂 |
[13:08] | Guys, guys. Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys. | 大家 大家 大家 听着 听着 |
[13:11] | Hey, waterbed, it stays on the wrong streets | 嘿 大水床 感觉不对 |
[13:16] | Guys, pick up the pace. | 同志们 加点速度 |
[13:19] | Have some fun with it. | 好好享受下 |
[13:21] | This is how we played it on the album. | 专辑里就是这么演奏的 |
[13:22] | Yeah, and how did that sell? | 是吗 那销量如何啊 |
[13:26] | Look, just follow me, people. | 听着 跟住我的节奏 明白吗 |
[13:28] | A-one, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[13:32] | Rocky mountain chick, you make my body tick | 落基山的小妞 你让我为你舞动 |
[13:35] | when you’re not here, I’m sick sick sick… | 当你离开时 我就丢了魂 丢了魂 |
[13:42] | your blonde disheveled locks | 你的金发蓬松凌乱 |
[13:44] | thrill me to my socks | 让我神魂颠倒 |
[13:46] | all the nerds and jocks think you’re a stone-cold fox | 所有的书呆子和运动员都认为你是个冰美人 |
[13:50] | I’m foxy foxy | 冰美人 冰美人 |
[13:52] | foxy foxy foxy foxy foxy | 冰美人 冰美人 冰美人 冰美人 |
[13:54] | foxy foxy | 冰美人 冰美人 |
[13:56] | foxy foxy foxy… guys, hang with me. | 冰美人 冰美人 同志们 配合下 |
[14:00] | Hey, why don’t we take a break? | 嘿 不如休息下吧 |
[14:07] | Ooh, that’s a great idea. | 噢 好主意 |
[14:08] | It’ll give me a chance to grab my tambourine. | 我趁机去拿手鼓 |
[14:14] | -Band meeting. -Why? What’s up? | -乐队会议 -怎么了 什么事 |
[14:17] | What’s up? It’s 1988 all over again. | 什么事 要重蹈1988年的覆辙了 |
[14:20] | -No, it’s not. -She’s totally taking over. | -放松 不会的 -她又开始掌控大权了 |
[14:22] | -Can I say something? -Shut up, Marty. | -我能插句嘴吗 -闭嘴 马蒂 |
[14:27] | Sorry. Force of habit. | 抱歉 应激反应了 |
[14:30] | That chick is trying to force her way into the band. | 那小妞又想混进乐队了 |
[14:33] | Bobby, you gotta do something. | 鲍比 你要采取行动了 |
[14:34] | All right, you’re right. You’re right. | 好的 说的没错 没错 |
[14:36] | Okay, look, as leader of the Bob Duncan experience, | 好了 听着 作为鲍伯·邓肯体验乐队的主心骨 |
[14:39] | I’m gonna take charge. | 我会负责的 |
[14:41] | P.J., go kick your mother out of the band. | PJ 把你老妈踢出乐队 |
[14:57] | Welcome to club triple-leo, everybody. | 欢迎来到利奥三重唱俱乐部 |
[15:00] | I’m l to the e to the eh-eh-o! | 我是李离利 凹嗷奥 |
[15:11] | yo, my name is Leo and I’m here to tell | 呦 我叫利奥 我来向大家宣布 |
[15:14] | I got some refreshments I’d like to sell | 我有些茶点 向你们出售 |
[15:16] | I take the best lemons, don’t you know? | 我这里有最好的柠檬 知道吗 |
[15:19] | I just squeeze and add sugar, yo yo yo yo yo | 我将它榨成汁 再加些糖 呦 呦 呦 |
[15:21] | yeah, Leo, Leo | 耶 利奥 利奥 |
[15:23] | yeah, Leo! . | 耶 利奥 |
[15:34] | Remember, peeps, everything’s free at Leo’s lemonade, | 告诉大家 利奥柠檬汁这里全场免费 |
[15:38] | Popcorn and wi-fi. | 有爆米花和无线网 |
[15:41] | Whoohoo! | 呜 |
[15:43] | If everything’s free, how are you making money? | 如果都免费 你还怎么挣钱 |
[15:46] | This isn’t about making money. | 我不关心挣不挣钱 |
[15:48] | It’s about taking you down, my brotha. | 我只在乎能不能把你打垮 老兄 |
[15:59] | Now today we’re gonna try something a little new. | 今天我们试试新花样 |
[16:03] | Try whatever you want. Either way I have a date. | 随便你折腾 不管成败 都有舞伴 |
[16:06] | Yeah yeah, why don’t you just stand here. | 成了 成了 你就老实的站在这里 |
[16:08] | And wait until I give you a signal? | 等我给你发暗号 |
[16:12] | Hi, Alicia. I know you’re new here. | 嗨 艾丽西娅 听说你是新来的 |
[16:14] | -I’m Teddy. -Hi. | -我叫泰迪 -嗨 |
[16:16] | So you came here kind of in an awkward time, | 你来的时机不太好 |
[16:19] | What with homecoming dance just days away and… | 正好赶上返校舞会 |
[16:21] | Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. | 亲娘啊 亲娘啊 |
[16:23] | -Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! -What? | -亲娘啊 亲娘啊 -怎么了 |
[16:25] | Okay okay, so you see that really cute guy there? | 你看 你看 看到那边的帅哥了吗 |
[16:27] | Where? Behind the guy with the hat and the glasses? | 哪呢 戴着眼镜和帽子的那个人的后面吗 |
[16:30] | No no no. No no no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[16:32] | Under the hat, behind the glasses. | 帽子底下 眼镜后面的那个 |
[16:35] | The plate crasher? | 那个打碎盘子的么 |
[16:36] | His name is Emmett. | 他叫艾米特 |
[16:39] | Oh, Emmett… even his name is dreamy. | 噢 艾米特 名字都这么迷人 |
[16:42] | Every girl in school wants to go to homecoming with him, | 学校的女生都想和他去返校舞会 |
[16:44] | especially me. | 特别是我 |
[16:45] | Were you here yesterday? | 难道你也是新来的吗 |
[16:52] | Oh my gosh, here he comes. | 哦天啊 他来了 |
[16:54] | -Hi. -Hi, Teddy. | -嗨 -嗨 泰迪 |
[16:56] | Oh, he knows my name! | 噢 他居然知道我的名字 |
[16:58] | Hi, Emmett. | 嗨 艾米特 |
[17:00] | So, uh, are you going to the dance? | 你是想去参加舞会吗 |
[17:03] | Actually, that’s what I came to talk to Alicia about. | 其实 我正是想来邀请艾丽西娅的 |
[17:06] | Oh, Alicia. Of course, the new girl. | 噢 是艾丽西娅啊 当然了 新来的 |
[17:09] | You’re so lucky. | 你太幸运了 |
[17:11] | Oh well. | 好吧 |
[17:14] | It hurts, but I’ll smile through the pain. | 你伤害了我 我会一笑而过 |
[17:17] | Now I’ll leave you two alone to talk about. | 我马上闪人 让你俩好好聊聊 |
[17:19] | Your magical evening together while I go nurse my… | 那美妙的一晚 我会 |
[17:21] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[17:34] | What? No, Alicia… | 别走啊 艾丽西娅 |
[17:38] | Why fight it? | 何必这么费劲呢 |
[17:39] | We’re perfect for each other. | 咱俩注定在一起 |
[17:46] | Rocky mountain chick, you make my heart go tick | 落基山的小妞 你让我为你舞动 |
[17:51] | when you’re not here, I’m sick sick sick. | 当你离开时 我就丢了魂 丢了魂 |
[18:00] | -Hey, mom. -Hey there, my lead guitarist. | -嘿 老妈 -嘿 我的首席吉他手 |
[18:03] | Yeah yeah, about that… can I… can I talk to you? | 好了 好了 关于这事 我想和你谈谈 |
[18:06] | Sure. What about? | 好啊 什么事 |
[18:07] | Actually I think it would be better if you… | 其实 我认为如果从查莉 |
[18:09] | If you heard it from Charlie. | 的嘴里说出来比较好 |
[18:10] | Go ahead, Charlie. Tell mommy what’s on your mind. | 说吧 查莉 告诉妈咪你的想法 |
[18:12] | Mommy… | 妈咪 |
[18:15] | Okay, she’s obviously too upset to say anything. | 你看 把她气得连话都说不出来了 |
[18:18] | No no no. You’re upset? Why? | 不会吧 你不高兴了 为什么啊 |
[18:22] | Um, she thinks it’s a bad idea for you to be in the band. | 呃 她认为你加入到乐队中不是个好主意 |
[18:25] | -Charlie said that? -Yes. | -查莉说的这话 -是的 |
[18:27] | -Did you say that, Charlie? -No, mommy. | -你说的吗 查莉 -不是 妈咪 |
[18:33] | Wait, P.J., you don’t want me in the band? | 等一下 PJ 你不想让我进乐队 |
[18:37] | But it’s so much better with me in it. | 但是我会给乐队增色不少 |
[18:39] | Yeah yeah, it is, but the problem is… | 是啊 是啊 但问题是 |
[18:45] | -That is the problem. -What is? | -这就是问题 -是什么 |
[18:48] | You’re good. You’re too good. You’re too good. | 你太抢眼了 太抢眼了 太抢眼了 |
[18:50] | And we all know you’re a star. | 我们都知道你是大明星 |
[18:52] | But when you’re next to dad… | 但当你站在老爸旁边时 |
[18:54] | -He fades into the woodwork. -Ex… yes! | -他就会黯然失色 -没错 |
[18:57] | I mean, come on. The Bob Duncan experience? | 你想想看 鲍勃·邓肯体验乐队 |
[18:59] | -Hello? The Amy Duncan experience? -Exactly! | -变成了 艾米·邓肯体验乐队 -正解 |
[19:02] | -Oh! -Exactly. | -噢 -没错 |
[19:05] | I can’t do that to him. | 我不能这么对他 |
[19:07] | Can I? | 我能吗 |
[19:09] | No no, | 不 不 |
[19:11] | Because you are too good a person. | 因为你是个好人 |
[19:13] | -Darn my humanity. -Yeah yeah. | -可恶的人性 -是啊 是啊 |
[19:18] | Okay okay. | 好了 好了 |
[19:23] | Pulled that out. | 可算说出口了 |
[19:25] | By the way, you are terrible under pressure. | 不过 你在压力之下总掉链子 |
[19:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:46] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[19:49] | Those cheerleaders aren’t done yet. | 拉拉队表演还未结束 |
[19:50] | They’ll now be serving your next round of lemonade! | 他们会帮您的柠檬汁续杯 |
[19:52] | -Whoo! –Yeah! | -呜 -耶 |
[19:57] | The entertainment marathon continues here at Gabe’s. | 盖比娱乐嘉年华精彩继续 |
[20:00] | With a hot new group: | 向大家介绍一支新晋乐队 |
[20:02] | The Bob Duncan experience. | 鲍勃·邓肯体验乐队 |
[20:06] | -Yeah! -Yeah! | -耶 -耶 |
[20:08] | Hey, don’t disappoint me. | 嘿 别给我丢脸 |
[20:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:14] | Now that you’re booking live music, | 你去预订下音乐 |
[20:15] | You know, I’m putting a little something together myself. | 我给自己加了一点儿戏份儿 |
[20:17] | So we should talk. | 所以我先跟你串通好了 |
[20:20] | All right. Good afternoon, Edward drive! | 好了 乡亲父老们 下午好 |
[20:27] | We are the Bob Duncan experience. | 我们是鲍勃·邓肯体验乐队 |
[20:29] | And I would like to dedicate this very first song. | 我想把这第一首歌献给 |
[20:31] | To my very own Rocky mountain chick. | 我的落基山小妞 |
[20:34] | That’s me, everybody. I’m the Rocky mountain chick, Whoo! | 就是我 大家好 我就是落基山小妞 呜 |
[20:39] | Rocky mountain chick, you make my heart go tick | 落基山的小妞 你让我为你舞动 |
[20:42] | when you’re not here, I’m sick sick sick… . | 当你离开时 我就丢了魂 丢了魂 |
[20:50] | Wow… cheerleaders, live music, a full house? | 哇 拉拉队 现场演出 客人满座 |
[20:55] | You win, Gabe. | 你赢了 盖比 |
[20:57] | The great lemonade war is over. | 柠檬汁战役结束了 |
[20:58] | What did I win? | 我哪里赢了 |
[21:00] | -I’m down more than $200. -I’m down $300. | -我赔了两百多块 -我赔了三百块 |
[21:03] | Renting porta-potties is expensive. | 租移动厕所可不便宜啊 |
[21:06] | How are we gonna make this up? | 怎么弥补呢 |
[21:09] | Hey, my next door neighbor has an avocado tree. | 嘿 我邻居家有鳄梨树 |
[21:11] | We’ll start a guacamole stand. | 可以开个鳄梨酱店 |
[21:14] | Leo and Gabe’s guacamole stand. | 利奥和盖比鳄梨酱店 |
[21:16] | Gabe and Leo’s guacamole stand. | 盖比和利奥鳄梨酱店 |
[21:24] | Well, Charlie, I learned a lesson from Gabe this week: | 好了 查莉 这周我从盖比那里学了一课 |
[21:28] | When life hands you lemons, | 当生活不如意时 |
[21:30] | You go to homecoming with Emmett. | 就和艾米特去返校舞会 |
[21:34] | You know, but the truth is. | 知道吗 事实就是 |
[21:36] | We’re probably gonna have a good time. | 我们有可能玩得很开心 |
[21:37] | -And it’s just one dance. -Until prom. | -只不过是跳一支舞 -是毕业舞会前 |
[21:42] | Wait, what? What do you have on me? | 等等 你说什么 你到底有我多少把柄 |
[21:44] | -Oh, not much. -Oh! | -噢 不是很多 -噢 |
[21:48] | “Teddy says yes to prom.” | “泰迪答应去毕业舞会” |
[21:51] | “Teddy says yes to marriage”? | “泰迪答应结婚” |
[21:55] | That one took a bit of editing. | 那个动了点手脚 |
[21:57] | If he thinks that’s gonna happen, | 如果他认为这些都有戏 |
[21:59] | He’s gonna need some good luck, Charlie. | 那他需要些运气了 查莉 |
[22:08] | Gabe and Leo’s guacamole stand. | 盖比和利奥鳄梨酱店 |
[22:09] | Leo and Gabe’s guacamole stand. | 利奥和盖比鳄梨酱店 |
[22:11] | -Gabe and Leo’s. -Leo and Gabe’s. | -盖比和利奥 -利奥和盖比 |
[22:15] | –Gabe and Leo’s. – Leo and Gabe’s. | -盖比和利奥 -利奥和盖比 |
[22:18] | –Gabe and Leo’s. – Leo and Gabe’s. | -盖比和利奥 -利奥和盖比 |
[22:20] | –Gabe and Leo’s. – Leo and Gabe’s. | -盖比和利奥 -利奥和盖比 |
[22:27] | -You know what? Fine. -Fine. | -好了 好了 我同意了 -好吧 |
[22:28] | -Whatever! -Whatever? | -随便了 -随便了 |
[22:29] | You can’t have said that before we were dead? | 你就不能在死之前化解此事吗 |