时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Great news, everybody! | 特大新闻 大家注意啦 |
[00:08] | This year for once, I don’t have to work on Thanksgiving. | 今年是头一年 感恩节我休息 |
[00:12] | So we can all be together! | 我们终于可以全家团圆了 |
[00:15] | And I can cook Thanksgiving dinner. | 我还可以做感恩节晚宴 |
[00:17] | – All right. – Yay. | -好吧 -耶 |
[00:22] | Okay, what happened there? | 拜托 这是怎么回事 |
[00:24] | Honey, come on, it’s just that cooking | 亲爱的 别这样 我们只是感觉 |
[00:26] | Thanksgiving dinner is a lot of work. | 做感恩节晚宴太费事了 |
[00:28] | Yeah, are you sure we shouldn’t just eat out? | 是啊 难道出去下馆子不好吗 |
[00:30] | I mean, for your sake. | 我的意思是 这都是为了您好 |
[00:32] | No way. | 没门儿 |
[00:34] | Every Thanksgiving I have to eat Turkey sandwiches. | 每年的感恩节我都只能吃医院外面 |
[00:36] | Out of the hospital vending machine. | 自动售货机里的火鸡三明治 |
[00:38] | And you guys have to go to the old time buffet. | 而你们也只能去吃老时光自助餐 |
[00:40] | This year we’re gonna be together, | 今年我们团聚了 |
[00:42] | And I am gonna cook. | 而且我要亲自下厨 |
[00:44] | Old time buffet offers quality and value. | 老时光自助餐好吃不贵 |
[00:49] | Yeah, and their chicken fingers, mwah! | 没错 而且那里的炸鸡柳 那叫一个香 |
[00:53] | Right? | 对吧 |
[00:54] | We are having dinner here and that is final. | 我们在家吃 已成定局 |
[00:58] | All right, okay. | 好吧 就依你 |
[01:01] | Actually, you know, I have a Thanksgiving announcement. | 事实上呢 和你们说吧 我有个事情要宣布下 |
[01:04] | This year we are going to be joined by grandpa. | 今年爷爷和咱们一起过节 |
[01:08] | Grandpa Duncan. | 是邓肯爷爷 |
[01:10] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[01:13] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 伤心了吧 |
[01:15] | Oh, come on, you guys. | 噢 别这样啊 大家 |
[01:18] | – My dad has some good qualities. – Such as? | -我老爸也并不是一无是处 -比如呢 |
[01:21] | You know what? He exhales carbon dioxide, which is needed by plants. | 比如 他呼出的二氧化碳 正是植物所需要的 |
[01:26] | All right, well, we’ve got bigger problems. | 成了 听着 情况越来越糟 |
[01:28] | Mom’s cooking Thanksgiving dinner. | 还是让老妈来做感恩节晚宴吧 |
[01:30] | Oh, no no no no no. | 噢 不不不不不 |
[01:34] | The best chef in the house… | 本宅金牌大厨 |
[01:36] | P.J. Is cooking Thanksgiving dinner. | PJ下厨来做感恩节晚宴 |
[01:39] | I am? She’s never gonna let me. | 我吗 老妈是不会同意的 |
[01:41] | That’s why you have to trick her. | 所以你要用瞒天过海之计 |
[01:43] | Give her the illusion that she’s cooking, when in reality, | 给她制造一种她在做饭的错觉 而实际上 |
[01:45] | You’re the one doing all the work. | 你才是那个掌勺的人 |
[01:47] | Got it, got it. Just one question. | 明白了 明白了 只有一个疑问 |
[01:50] | What does illusion mean? | 制造什么错觉 |
[01:53] | Three words… | 三个词 |
[01:55] | Cook Thanksgiving dinner. | 做 感恩节 晚宴 |
[01:58] | Right now? | 现在做吗 |
[02:02] | Relax, dad. Just messing with you. | 放松 老爸 我和你开玩笑呢 |
[02:05] | Oh, by the way, thanksgiving… two words. | 噢 对了 感恩节 是两个词 |
[02:13] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:14] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:16] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:19] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:21] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:23] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:26] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:29] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:32] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:34] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:36] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:39] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:40] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:42] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:45] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:47] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:51] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:56] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:10] | What you drawing there, Charlie? | 你在画什么呢 查莉 |
[03:11] | A Turkey. | 火鸡 |
[03:13] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[03:15] | It looks a bit more like mashed potatoes. | 看起来更像土豆泥啊 |
[03:18] | Look, big Thanksgiving sale at the gizmo hut. | 瞅 发明小屋有感恩节挥泪甩卖活动 |
[03:22] | They’re selling mytabs for $49? That’s awesome! | 他们卖的笔记本只有四十九块 太便宜了 |
[03:25] | I know! But we have to get in line early. | 可不是嘛 但我们需要早点儿去排队 |
[03:28] | Because they’ll only have 10 of these at that price. | 因为他们只甩卖十个 |
[03:30] | So we have to wait in line on Thanksgiving day? | 难道我们要在感恩节那天去排队吗 |
[03:33] | Yes, the sale starts at midnight. | 是啊 甩卖从午夜开始 |
[03:35] | Why did they have to make it so hard? | 他们这不是折腾人嘛 |
[03:37] | All we wanna do is celebrate. | 我们只想赞美一下 |
[03:39] | The true meaning of Thanksgiving… | 感恩节的真谛 |
[03:41] | Buying electronics at terrific prices. | 白菜价买下电子产品 |
[03:43] | I’m saying. | 可不是嘛 |
[03:46] | Turkey. | 火鸡 |
[04:04] | Why do you always answer the door when I come over? | 为什么我每次过来都是你来开门 |
[04:08] | How about you stop coming over and I’ll stop answering the door? | 那不如你就别过来了 我也不用过来给你开门了 |
[04:13] | Hi, Mrs. Dabney. | 嗨 达布尼太太 |
[04:15] | Amy, I have a question for you. | 艾米 我请教个问题 |
[04:17] | Do you know where I can get a small Turkey for one? | 你知道哪有卖小一点儿的火鸡吗 |
[04:20] | It’s just me this year. | 因为今年只有我一个人 |
[04:22] | Oh, well, where’s Mr. Dabney? | 噢 是吗 达布尼先生呢 |
[04:23] | Didn’t you hear? I divorced his sorry butt. | 你没听说吗 我和那家伙离婚了 |
[04:27] | Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. | 噢 对此我深表同情 |
[04:30] | I’m not. We were just making each other miserable. | 我不难过 我们在一起就是个悲剧 |
[04:33] | Now I can be the happy-go-lucky person I always was. | 如今我可以像平常一样活泼开朗了 |
[04:37] | You are? | 活泼开朗 |
[04:39] | I mean… I mean, you can. | 我是说 是说 你当然可以了 |
[04:41] | You are? | 活泼开朗吗 |
[04:45] | So anyway, I’ll be eating. | 总之 我只能 |
[04:48] | That tiny Turkey in that big empty house, | 独守空房 撕咬小火鸡了 |
[04:52] | All alone, by myself, | 茕茕孑立 形影相吊 |
[04:55] | Just me. | 就寡人一人 |
[04:58] | Well, it’ll be good practice for Christmas. | 挺好的 就当是为了圣诞节预演了 |
[05:02] | After you. | 不送 |
[05:04] | Mrs. Dabney, would you like to… | 达布尼太太 您愿意 |
[05:11] | Mrs. Dabney, would you like to join us. | 达布尼太太 您愿意和我们一起 |
[05:13] | For Thanksgiving dinner? | 吃感恩节晚宴吗 |
[05:15] | Well, this is coming out of nowhere. | 这个嘛 这个情况发生的太突然了 |
[05:20] | I’ll have to check my schedule. | 我要去查查我的安排计划 |
[05:22] | Bye now. | 不用送了 |
[05:29] | Why did you do that? | 你这是何苦呢 |
[05:31] | I was being gracious. | 我这是怜悯仁慈 |
[05:33] | And I was being neighborly. | 做一个友好的邻居 |
[05:35] | All right, well, that better end by Christmas. | 好吧 但是记住 圣诞节就别这么好客了 |
[05:45] | Hey, mom, what you got there? | 嘿 老妈 手里拿的什么东西 |
[05:47] | It’s the menu for Thanksgiving. | 晚宴的菜单 |
[05:49] | Talk about great timing. | 说到感恩节 |
[05:50] | Because I was gonna volunteer to help you cook. | 我自愿为您下厨的时候打下手 |
[05:52] | P.J., that is so sweet, but actually I was gonna ask Teddy. | PJ啊 你太贴心了 但我还是想让泰迪帮忙 |
[05:55] | Mom, Teddy does not have time. | 老妈啊 泰迪没功夫的 |
[05:57] | She is off in her own little world. | 她沉浸在自己的小世界里 |
[05:59] | With the dolls and the horses. | 洋娃娃啊 小马驹啊 |
[06:02] | And the dress-up. | 还有漂亮的衣服 |
[06:05] | You do know she’s not seven, right? | 她不是七岁小孩 你知道这点吧 |
[06:09] | Whatever. Let me see the list. | 先不管了 让我看看菜单 |
[06:11] | Okay, I’m just gonna put a little check. | 好了 我稍微标注一下 |
[06:14] | Next to the things I like to cook. | 我想做的菜品 |
[06:15] | Yeah, yes. Ooh, definitely. | 这个 这个 噢 还有这个 |
[06:19] | Oh oh oh oh, yeah. | 这个 这个 这个 这个 |
[06:22] | Honey, you checked everything but the rolls. | 儿子 你除了面包卷 剩下的全画上了 |
[06:24] | Oh, right, sorry. “rolls.” | 噢 没错 抱歉 “面包圈” |
[06:28] | Okay, fine, you can cook all that other stuff, | 好吧 好吧 这些都归你 |
[06:30] | But I am definitely cooking the Turkey. | 但是火鸡必须归我 |
[06:32] | Wait, that wasn’t on the list. | 等等 单子上没有火鸡啊 |
[06:34] | Well, I thought it was obvious. | 是啊 我以为这是众所周知的 |
[06:38] | I got bogged down on the side dishes, lost my focus. | 我全把注意力放在配菜上了 却忘了主菜 |
[06:44] | So how did it go? | 情况如何 |
[06:48] | I’ve got some bad news. | 有些不妙 |
[06:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:52] | She’s making one dish. | 她只做一道菜 |
[06:54] | Please say broccoli. Please say broccoli. | 老天保佑是西兰花 老天保佑是西兰花 |
[06:58] | It rhymes with schmurkey. | 它的别名是吐绶鸡 |
[07:02] | It’s Turkey. | 是火鸡 |
[07:08] | – Hey, everybody, grandpa’s here. – Hey! | -嘿 大伙看看 爷爷来了 -嘿 |
[07:12] | Yeah yeah, my, how you’ve grown. Blah blah blah. | 成了 成了 你们都长这么大了 此处省去一万字 |
[07:17] | I don’t believe you’ve met Charlie. | 您肯定还没见过查莉吧 |
[07:21] | Now why is he dressed like a girl? | 干嘛把他打扮成女孩 |
[07:24] | Well, because she is a girl. | 因为她就是个女孩 |
[07:26] | Yes, Charlie is short for Charlotte. | 没错 查莉是夏洛特的简称 |
[07:28] | Then why isn’t she called Sharlie? | 那为什么不叫夏莉 |
[07:34] | Seriously, I don’t get it. | 说真的 我真搞不懂 |
[07:36] | You give the girls boys’ names. He should be Teddy, | 你给一个姑娘起了一个小子的名字 他应该叫泰迪 |
[07:38] | He should be Charlie, and she should be P.J. | 他应该叫查莉 而她应该叫PJ |
[07:41] | We’re not renaming the kids, dad. | 我们不会再给孩子重起名字了 爹啊 |
[07:45] | Good news. I checked my schedule, | 好消息啊 我查了查安排计划 |
[07:48] | And it turns out I am available on Thanksgiving. | 看来在感恩节我还是有空档的 |
[07:50] | All right, really? Who left the door open? | 好吧 搞什么 谁忘了关门了 |
[07:53] | Mrs. Dabney, this is my father-in-law Frank Duncan. | 达布尼夫人 这是我岳父大人 弗兰克·邓肯 |
[07:56] | Frank, Estelle Dabney. | 弗兰克 这位是埃斯特尔·达布尼 |
[07:57] | Bob, I was wondering if you could come over. | 老鲍 能不能请你过来一下 |
[08:01] | And look at my garbage disposal. | 看看我的垃圾处理机 |
[08:03] | – It’s not working right. – Oh, I’ll do it. | -好像有些问题 -噢 我来吧 |
[08:05] | Had my own plumbing business for 30 years. | 毕竟我干了三十年的水管工 |
[08:08] | Plumbing, now that’s a man’s job. | 管道这种事情 是男人的活儿 |
[08:10] | You want someone to catch a butterfly, | 如果你想抓蝴蝶了 |
[08:13] | Call my son. | 叫我儿子吧 |
[08:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:24] | Yes, we’re numbers nine and 10! | 好耶 我们是九号十号 |
[08:27] | – You’re nine and I’m 10? – Yeah. | -你是九号 俺是十号 -是啊 |
[08:29] | Why don’t I get to be nine? | 为什么俺不是九号 |
[08:31] | What difference does it make? We’re both getting mytabs. | 有什么区别吗 我们都有份 |
[08:34] | Then I’m nine. | 那让俺来九号 |
[08:37] | Oh, great, I gotta spend the rest of the day in line. | 噢 这下好了 看来我这一整天都要排在 |
[08:40] | Behind you two losers. | 你们两个废物后面 |
[08:42] | Well well well, | 看看 看看 看看 |
[08:44] | If it isn’t Karl, the neighborhood jerk. | 这不是卡尔吗 那个混蛋邻居 |
[08:48] | If you were planning on getting a mytab, | 如果你也奔着笔记本来的 |
[08:50] | You’re out of luck. You’re number 11. | 那你就悲剧了 因为你是十一号 |
[08:52] | Not if I outrun you. | 除非我排你前面 |
[08:54] | And when I get my mytab, I’m gonna go online to the losers site. | 当我把笔记本拿到手后 我就去废物大本营网站 |
[08:57] | And post something on your loser page. | 然后在你的主页上留言 |
[09:00] | That says, “hey, loser!” | 就写 “嘿 废物” |
[09:03] | This is gonna be a long day. | 今天不好熬啊 |
[09:06] | Excuse me, Karl. I’m gonna zip up the invisible wall now. | 对不起了 卡尔 我要拉起这面无形的墙 |
[09:09] | So we don’t have to listen to you. | 这样我就不用听你废话了 |
[09:13] | You can still hear me. | 你还是能听到我的 |
[09:16] | I know you can. | 我知道你能 |
[09:19] | Hey, invisible walls… stupid. | 嘿 无形墙 愚蠢之极 |
[09:21] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说啥 |
[09:26] | T, you should get going so you can make it home for your Thanksgiving dinner. | 小泰 你先走吧 赶回去吃感恩节晚宴 |
[09:29] | Yeah, you’re right. Well, I’ll be back at 4:00 so you can go to your dinner. | 对 没错 好吧 我四点赶回来 再换你去吃 |
[09:31] | – See ya. – See ya. | -一会见 -一会见 |
[09:35] | Hey, Ivy, | 嘿 艾薇姐 |
[09:36] | Now that Teddy’s gone, | 现在泰迪走了 |
[09:38] | I can finally admit that I’m not really a jerk. | 我终于可以澄清一下 我不是混蛋 |
[09:42] | I’m just a vulnerable kid who’s too scared to admit. | 我只是一个太害怕去承认 |
[09:45] | That he needs a friend. | 自己也需要朋友的脆弱小孩 |
[09:48] | Oh, really? | 噢 真的吗 |
[09:50] | No, I’m a jerk. Loser! | 才怪 我就是个混蛋 你个蠢货 |
[09:56] | Yep, a real long day. | 没说错 难熬的一天 |
[10:07] | Oh, man, this is just weird. | 噢 天啊 太怪了 |
[10:11] | – What is? – Grandpa. | -什么怪 -爷爷 |
[10:13] | He seems happy. | 他看起来很开心 |
[10:15] | It’s very unsettling. | 让人心神不宁啊 |
[10:17] | Peek-a-boo, I see you. | 躲猫猫 我看见你啦 |
[10:20] | Peek-a-boo. | 躲猫猫 |
[10:24] | All right, you know what? We’d better go make sure he’s okay. | 好了 咱俩过去 看看他是否正常 |
[10:27] | Here we go. I’m gonna get ya! | 开始啦 我要抓到你 |
[10:32] | Here he comes. Whooo! | 我来啦 呜 |
[10:34] | Oh, she’s a cutie pie! | 噢 她真是萌死了 |
[10:37] | And you were cute, too, when you were at that age, Gabe. Boop. | 盖比 当你也这么大的时候 同样有够萌 |
[10:43] | Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! | 祝大家 感恩节快乐 |
[10:46] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[10:51] | She’s acting weird, too? | 她居然也怪怪的 |
[10:53] | Okay, something’s not right. | 好吧 出问题了 |
[10:55] | This is such a wonderful day. | 多么美好的一天啊 |
[10:57] | I have so much to be thankful for. | 我要感谢的人有很多 |
[11:00] | Like what? | 感谢谁 |
[11:01] | Well, I am thankful. | 这个嘛 我要感谢 |
[11:03] | That I have a new man in my life. | 这位出现在我生命里的新白马王子 |
[11:06] | And I am thankful to be that man. | 而我要感谢 我就是那白马王子 |
[11:19] | Um… So you two are together now? | 呃 你俩现在如胶似漆了 |
[11:23] | That’s right. | 说对了 |
[11:25] | After Frank unclogged my disposal… | 就在弗兰克疏通了我的管道之后 |
[11:30] | He unclogged my heart. | 他也疏通了我的心灵 |
[11:34] | So it looks like I’ll be sticking around. | 看来我要借宿于此 |
[11:36] | For a while. | 一段时间了 |
[11:40] | And who knows, Gabe? Someday soon, | 说不准呢 盖比 有朝一日 |
[11:43] | You might be calling me grandma. | 你会管我叫奶奶的 |
[11:47] | Gabe, let’s go for a catch. | 盖比 让我们去去就回 |
[11:50] | – A what? – Just go outside. | -什么 -快去外面 |
[12:00] | All right, what are we gonna do? | 好了 咱们怎么办 |
[12:03] | There’s only one thing we can do. We gotta split ’em up. | 还能怎么办 拆散这对鸳鸯 |
[12:06] | Oh, that sounds evil. | 噢 作孽啊 |
[12:09] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[12:11] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿 知道吗 |
[12:14] | All we have to do is just help them to get to know each other. | 我们所做的就是让他们了解对方 |
[12:17] | I mean, once we do that… | 也就是说 只要了解对方后 |
[12:18] | Then they’ll hate each other. | 就会讨厌对方的 |
[12:20] | – Exactly. – Yeah! | -正解 -耶 |
[12:22] | Wait wait wait. Should we do this? | 等等 先等一下 我们真要这么干吗 |
[12:25] | They are older people. This may be their last chance at happiness. | 他们已经日薄西山了 就不能让他们再幸福一回吗 |
[12:29] | You mean your new mom’s last chance at happiness? | 你是说你后妈的幸福生活吗 |
[12:33] | Yeah, they’re going down. | 好吧 必须拆散他们 |
[13:38] | – What happened? – Honey, I shrunk the Turkey. | -怎么了 -儿子 我把火鸡烤缩水了 |
[13:43] | Oh no, you must have flash roasted it. | 噢 不会吧 你肯定是用了飘悬焙烧法 |
[13:46] | Flash roasted? What’s that? | 飘悬焙烧法 什么东西 |
[13:49] | Well, it’s complicated. | 这个嘛 有些复杂 |
[13:51] | It’s what happens when you simultaneously. | 只有在填充料过多和火候太大同时发生时 |
[13:53] | Over-breast and under-roast. | 才会出现这种情况 |
[13:55] | Put simply, it shrinks everything. | 简而言之 任何东西都会被缩水 |
[13:57] | – Even the bones? – Especially the bones. | -即使是骨头 -特别是骨头 |
[14:00] | P.J., what are we gonna do? | PJ 我们该怎么办啊 |
[14:03] | Well, I’m just thinking on my feet here, | 好吧 让我仔细想想 |
[14:05] | – But we do have a deep fryer. – Yeah, so? | -我们有口油炸锅 -是啊 怎么了 |
[14:07] | So if we deep fry a Turkey, dinner could be ready in 90 minutes. | 那我们就油炸火鸡 晚餐就可以在九十分钟内搞定 |
[14:10] | Where are we gonna get another bird on Thanksgiving? | 我们去哪再找一只火鸡 |
[14:13] | I have a spare Turkey in the garage. | 我有只备用的火鸡放在车库了 |
[14:15] | Why do you have a spare Turkey in the garage? | 你怎么会有备用的火鸡在车库里 |
[14:17] | Why don’t you have a spare Turkey in the garage? | 为什么你没有备用的火鸡在车库里 |
[14:23] | – Go get it. – Okay. | -快去拿 -好的 |
[14:25] | Hey, mom, are we gonna eat soon? | 嘿 老妈 还有多久才能开饭 |
[14:27] | ’cause everyone’s really hungry. | 因为大家都快饿死了 |
[14:29] | And would love to be done by 4:00. | 而且希望能在四点之前吃完 |
[14:31] | Actually, dinner has been delayed. | 说实话 晚餐被推迟了 |
[14:35] | P.J. Flash roasted the Turkey. | PJ用了飘悬焙烧法 |
[14:37] | And now we have to start all over. | 导致我们要重头来过 |
[14:44] | Ivy, hi, it’s me. | 艾薇 嗨 是我 |
[14:46] | Listen, my mom ruined the Turkey. | 听着 我老妈搞砸了火鸡 |
[14:47] | And blamed it on my brother, | 还嫁祸于PJ |
[14:49] | So I’m gonna be late. | 所以我晚点回去 |
[14:51] | Yeah, no, okay. Don’t worry, though. | 好了 别慌 别慌 |
[14:53] | I’ll think of something. Just… you stay in line. | 我会想办法的 你坚守住阵地 |
[14:56] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. Okay. | 我尽快赶到 好的 |
[14:59] | Mom, oh… mom, | 老妈 噢 老妈啊 |
[15:01] | I have a headache. | 我头疼 |
[15:03] | Wow. So maybe I should rest in my room for a bit. | 哇 看来我应该回房休息一下 |
[15:07] | So if you don’t see me for, like, two hours or so just remember, | 你可能两个小时都看不见我 因为你懂得 |
[15:10] | I’m in my room. | 我在房间里呢 |
[15:12] | Well, honey, you’re probably hungry. | 闺女啊 你可能是饿了 |
[15:14] | Here, nibble on the flash Turkey. | 给你 先拿迷你版火鸡垫垫肚子 |
[15:18] | Yeah, I’ll be in my room. | 算了 我还是回房间吧 |
[15:24] | If I boil you, will you plump back up? | 如果我把你煮了 你能膨胀回来吗 |
[15:26] | Who are you talking to? | 你和谁说话呢 |
[15:28] | The mini Turkey. | 迷你火鸡 |
[15:40] | Estelle, you make me feel like a new man. | 埃斯特尔 你让我重获新生 |
[15:43] | – Woof! – Meow. | -汪 -喵 |
[15:46] | Hey, you know what? I got a really fun game. | 嘿 知道吗 我知道一种特别好玩的游戏 |
[15:49] | Called let’s not make animal sounds. | 叫做 别学兽叫 |
[15:53] | So, Mrs. Dabney… | 这么说来 达布尼夫人 |
[15:56] | Oh, Gabe, baby, why so formal? | 噢 盖比 小乖乖 别这么见外 |
[15:58] | Call me Nana. Or better yet gam-gam. | 直接叫我婆婆 叫我奶奶更好了 |
[16:03] | So, ha ha ha, gam-gam… | 这么说来 哈哈 奶奶 |
[16:08] | It’s interesting that you meowed, | 你刚才学的猫叫很是有趣 |
[16:10] | Because we know how much you love your Cat caboodle. | 因为我们都知道你很爱你的小猫咪们 |
[16:13] | And dad doesn’t like cats at all. Isn’t that right, dad? | 我爸可不喜欢猫 对吧 爸 |
[16:16] | – Hate ’em. – Then caboodle’s gone. | -讨厌猫 -那就不留一只猫 |
[16:21] | But you love that Cat more than anything. | 但你爱你的猫 胜过任何事情 |
[16:25] | – I thought I did. – Oh. | -本来我也是这么想的 -噢 |
[16:30] | Hey, did you know my dad snores so loud, | 嘿 你知道我爸在睡觉时鼾声雷动吗 |
[16:34] | He rattles the whole house? | 鼾声能掀翻屋顶 |
[16:36] | Good, Mr. Dabney was one of those silent sleepers. | 那太好了 我前夫睡觉特别安静 |
[16:40] | At least with a snorer, | 至少这个呼噜声 |
[16:41] | You know there’s a man in the house. | 可以让我知道这个屋子里有个纯爷们 |
[16:45] | And I hope he’s there for a long time. | 我希望这个纯爷们可以久居于此 |
[16:48] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:50] | – Woof. – Meow. | -汪 -喵 |
[17:01] | Hey, how we doing out here? Everyone’s really hungry. | 嘿 情况如何了 大家真的都饿了 |
[17:05] | Dinner should be ready in 90 minutes. | 应该会在九十分钟内搞定 |
[17:08] | You think you could speed it up? | 你能提点速吗 |
[17:10] | Grandpa Frank keeps tracing finger hearts on Mrs. Dabney’s back. | 弗兰克爷爷一直在达布尼夫人的后背上画心形 |
[17:13] | I guess I could whip up some little sandwiches. | 那我应该可以先弄点小三明治给他们 |
[17:16] | – Watch the bird, okay? – Yeah, sure. | -看好了火鸡 成吗 -好啊 没问题 |
[17:20] | I’m gonna watch it cook twice as fast. | 我可以看着火鸡提速两倍 |
[17:34] | Charlie, are you gonna eat your sandwich? | 查莉 你要吃你的三明治了吗 |
[17:37] | – Yes. – Well, can I have just a bite? | -是 -好吧 我能咬一小口吗 |
[17:41] | No, daddy. | 不 爸爸 |
[17:43] | I’ll buy you a doll. | 我给你买娃娃 |
[17:45] | Okay, everyone, | 好了 大家 |
[17:47] | Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes. | 晚饭十分钟内搞定 |
[17:49] | No, it won’t. The Turkey’s gotta cook for another hour. | 不对吧 火鸡还要再做一个小时呢 |
[17:52] | That’s where you’re wrong. I turned up the heat. | 那你就错了 我加大了火候 |
[17:54] | – You did what? – Turned up the heat, cut the cooking time in half. | -你什么 -加大火候啊 节省了一半时间 |
[17:57] | You can’t do that. If the oil gets too hot, then the Turkey might… | 你不能这样 如果油太热了 那火鸡就有可能 |
[18:01] | Explode. | 爆炸 |
[18:06] | Oh, look at that Turkey go! | 噢 看那火鸡飞得多高多远 |
[18:09] | Oh no, it’s coming back down. | 噢 不要啊 掉下来了 |
[18:10] | – Whoa whoa whoa! – No no no! | -呜 呜 呜 -不 不 不 |
[18:13] | Okay, Ivy, I’m on my way. | 好了 艾薇 我正赶过去呢 |
[18:15] | Yeah, see ya. | 好的 再见 |
[18:27] | How you feeling, sweetie? | 感觉怎么样了 宝贝 |
[18:29] | What happened to me again? | 我这是怎么了 |
[18:32] | Turkey fell out of the sky on you. | 火鸡从天而降 砸到了你 |
[18:36] | But turkeys can’t fly. Can they? | 但是火鸡不会飞啊 对吧 |
[18:41] | No, I guess in cartoons they can. | 不能飞 在动画片里可以飞 |
[18:44] | Oh, I like cartoons. | 噢 我爱看动画片 |
[18:51] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 大家 |
[18:54] | Fresh from the vending machine. | 刚从自动售货机里出来的 |
[18:57] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Well, at least they’re Turkey. | -感恩节快乐 -好吧 至少还有火鸡 |
[18:59] | Or “may contain Turkey.” | 或者 “可能含有火鸡” |
[19:04] | Hey, honey, I’m sorry. | 嘿 亲爱的 真对不起 |
[19:06] | You gotta eat Turkey sandwiches in the hospital again. | 你又要在医院里吃火鸡三明治了 |
[19:08] | I know this isn’t the Thanksgiving you wanted. | 我知道这并不是你所期望的 |
[19:11] | Well, it’s not. | 说实话 的确不是 |
[19:13] | But you know what? We’re all together. | 但你知道吗 至少我们还在一起 |
[19:15] | Teddy’s okay. | 泰迪无大碍 |
[19:17] | And that is what I’m thankful for. | 正是我所要感谢的 |
[19:19] | Yeah. Hey, you know what? | 是啊 嘿 知道吗 |
[19:21] | I am thankful for everybody in this room. | 我要感谢在场的每一个人 |
[19:25] | – Me too. – Me too. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[19:28] | I’m thankful that the patient in room 212 ordered ice cream. | 我要感谢212房的病人 给我订了冰激凌 |
[19:40] | I wonder how the lovebirds are doing. | 我很想知道那对鸳鸯在干什么 |
[19:41] | You can’t talk to me that way. | 你不能这么和我说话 |
[19:43] | I can talk to you any way I want, dimwit. | 我爱怎么和你说就怎么说 蠢蛋 |
[19:46] | That sounds promising. | 步入正轨了 |
[19:50] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[19:52] | He’s an idiot. | 他是个蠢蛋 |
[19:54] | She’s a battleaxe. | 她是包租婆 |
[19:58] | Yeah, we knew that, but what happened? | 这个 我们知道 你俩怎么了 |
[20:01] | We spent an hour alone together. | 我俩独处了一个小时 |
[20:03] | Longest hour of my life. | 我这辈子最长的一个小时 |
[20:05] | So you two aren’t a couple anymore? | 这么说来你俩掰了 |
[20:06] | No, we are not. | 掰了 一刀两断 |
[20:10] | And to think, I was gonna move to Arizona with you. | 亏我当初还想和你一起回亚历桑那定居 |
[20:13] | Say what now? | 你说啥 |
[20:16] | Wait wait. There’s still time. | 等等 等等 别这么急着下决定 |
[20:19] | You guys can work this out. I mean, you’re perfect for each other. | 你俩可以渡过难关的 我是说 你俩天生一对 |
[20:23] | – Oh! – Wait wait, come back! | -噢 -等等 等等 回来啊 |
[20:25] | Gam-gam! | 奶奶啊 |
[20:32] | Well, Charlie, another Duncan family Thanksgiving. | 好了 查莉 又是一年的邓肯家感恩节 |
[20:35] | Has come and gone. | 就这么过去了 |
[20:36] | The good news is grandpa Duncan. | 好消息是邓肯爷爷 |
[20:38] | Has also come and gone. | 打道回府了 |
[20:39] | Hey, Teddy, tell me what you think about this. | 嘿 泰迪 你觉着这个怎么样 |
[20:42] | “Dear Mrs. Dabney,” | “亲爱的达布尼夫人” |
[20:44] | I’m sorry for our ugly words. Please forgive me. | 我对于咱俩之间的不愉快而感到抱歉 请原谅我 |
[20:47] | Sell your house and move to Phoenix immediately. | 请火速卖掉你的房子 搬到凤凰城来 |
[20:50] | Do not call first. Just surprise me. | 不要急着给我打电话 给我个惊喜 |
[20:54] | “Forever yours, grandpa.” | “永远爱你的 爷爷” |
[20:57] | I think you’d sign it “Frank.” | 我感觉你应该署名 “弗兰克” |
[21:01] | Oh, yeah, that’s good. I could use that. | 噢 对啊 太好了 我可以这么写 |
[21:05] | Anyway, since we never got a Thanksgiving dinner, | 总之 鉴于我们还没有吃到一顿感恩节晚宴 |
[21:08] | P.J. Is about to deep fry another Turkey. | PJ打算再油炸一只火鸡 |
[21:11] | So just to be on the safe side. | 所以为了保证人身安全 |
[21:14] | Wish me good luck, Charlie. | 祝我好运吧 查莉 |
[21:28] | That was the worst shopping experience. | 这简直就是我人生中 |
[21:31] | – Of my life. – Mine too. | -最糟糕的购物了 -我也是 |
[21:33] | I mean, I heard those sales were brutal, | 我是说 我听说过这里的销售相当野蛮 |
[21:36] | But I didn’t know they were this bad. | 但我并没料到能野蛮到这种地步 |
[21:38] | And we were so close to getting that last mytab. | 而且最后的一台笔记本离我们近在咫尺 |
[21:41] | Then that monster came in. | 然后那怪物冲进来了 |
[21:44] | And started throwing us around like ragdolls. | 我们像布娃娃一样被扔到了一边 |
[21:49] | What just happened in there? | 这里发生了什么 |
[21:51] | Karl, are you crying? | 卡尔 你哭了 |
[21:54] | Somebody stepped on my neck. | 有人踩我脖子上了 |
[21:57] | C’mon. | 走吧 |
[21:59] | And is it really worth treating people like this to get a stupid mytab? | 难道为了一台破笔记本 值得这样摧残我们吗 |
[22:04] | Yes. | 值得 |