时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:09] | Hey, dad, can I go away with Ivy and her family this weekend? | 嘿 老爸 这个周末我能和艾薇一家出去玩吗 |
[00:12] | Ivy says they have a nice house on the Lake. | 艾薇说她家在湖边有幢小别墅 |
[00:14] | A weekend getaway? | 玩一个周末 |
[00:16] | House on the Lake? Crackling fire? | 湖边小屋 还点上篝火 |
[00:19] | Can you bring a friend? | 你问下能不能带朋友去 |
[00:22] | Or a dad? | 或者 带老爸去吧 |
[00:25] | Kind of… it’s not a getaway unless I get away from… | 怎么说呢 有你在的话 玩起来就 |
[00:30] | Me? | 我吗 |
[00:33] | Thanks for understanding. | 谢谢你能理解我 |
[00:34] | – Have fun. – Love you! | -去吧 -谢谢 爱你哦 |
[00:37] | Hey, dad. | 我们回来了 老爸 |
[00:42] | – Hey, dad. – How are you doing? | -嗨老爸 -最近怎么样 |
[00:44] | Anything you boys care to tell me? | 你们有什么需要坦白的吗 |
[00:48] | What makes you think we want to tell you something? | 你怎么会觉得我们需要坦白什么 |
[00:50] | That. | 自己看吧 |
[01:02] | Well well well, Mrs. Dabney. | 您又来拜访了啊 达布尼太太 |
[01:06] | With a baseball and a satellite dish. | 还带了个棒球和卫星天线 |
[01:11] | – What do I owe you? – Don’t worry about it. | -要怎么赔偿呢 -不用你担心 |
[01:14] | I still have your credit card number on file. | 我还记着你的信用卡号呢 |
[01:21] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:22] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:24] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:26] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:29] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:31] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:34] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:37] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:40] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:42] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:44] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:46] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:48] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:50] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:53] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:55] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:59] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:04] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:20] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查莉宝贝儿 |
[02:22] | – Whatcha doing? – Timeout. | -你怎么坐在这里 -被妈妈罚的 |
[02:24] | – What happened? – I was bad. | -怎么会 -我做坏事了 |
[02:28] | Could I talk to you in here for a minute? | 老公过来 有事和你商量 |
[02:31] | That’s a timeout chair? | 这个椅子是用来罚坐的 |
[02:32] | This whole time I thought it was just Gabe’s chair. | 我一直以为是盖比专座呢 |
[02:38] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[02:39] | Bob, I am so upset. | 老公 这事情都快把我烦死了 |
[02:41] | Charlie said a bad word at school today. | 查莉今天在幼儿园里说脏字了 |
[02:44] | What? What did she say? | 什么 她说什么了 |
[02:49] | Whoa. | 额 |
[02:52] | Our little girl said that? | 我们的宝贝女儿居然说这个 |
[02:54] | Well, apparently she was making. | 当时她在用通心粉做项链 |
[02:56] | A macaroni necklace when some kid pushed her, | 然后有个小朋友推了她一下 |
[02:59] | Knocked her macaroni and out came the word. | 通心粉掉地上了 查莉就说了这个词 |
[03:02] | Well, at least she used it correctly. | 这样啊 至少她用对地方了 |
[03:06] | Actually her teacher said she’s swearing at a second-grade level. | 其实老师说她骂得相当没水平 |
[03:12] | I just can’t picture our little angel saying something like that. | 我还是无法想象我们的小天使会说这样的话 |
[03:15] | Me neither. | 我也这么觉得 |
[03:16] | No, I’m sorry. You know what? | 不行 告诉你吧 |
[03:18] | Until I hear that myself, I don’t believe it. | 除非我自己听到 不然我绝不相信 |
[03:20] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[03:22] | I mean Charlie is the perfect combination of all of our kids. | 看看查莉 她集合了我们孩子的所有优点 |
[03:25] | She’s got the intelligence of Teddy, | 像泰迪一样聪明 |
[03:27] | The sweetness of P.J. | 像PJ一样可爱 |
[03:29] | And none of Gabe. | 而且完全不像盖比 |
[03:37] | To the mountains we will go, the mountains we will go | 我们的征途在大山深处 向着群山我们迈开步伐 |
[03:40] | To our cabin in the mountains | 向着可爱的山中小屋 |
[03:42] | The Wentzes and Teddy will go. | 全家和泰迪一起前进 |
[03:47] | How was that one, Teddy? | 这个小调怎么样 泰迪 |
[03:49] | Oh, best one yet. | 呃 目前为止最最好听的 |
[03:52] | Are they gonna do this the whole way? | 他们就要这样一路唱过去吗 |
[03:54] | If you just said, “do they do this the whole way?” | 如果你刚问会不会一路唱过去 |
[03:57] | The answer is yes. | 那我告诉你 会的 |
[04:01] | So, Teddy, what do you think about the new car? | 对了 泰迪 你觉得我们这辆新车怎么样 |
[04:05] | – Oh, it’s… it’s nice. | 噢 还不错哦 |
[04:08] | Bought this one right after you wrecked. | 在你把我们的旧车小格蕾西撞坏之后 |
[04:09] | My old car Gracie in less than 20 minutes. | 我在二十分钟内就决定买了这辆新的 |
[04:12] | – Remember that? – Sure do. | -还记得么 -终身难忘啊 |
[04:19] | I had such a bad feeling when I saw you drive her away that day, | 那天我看到你开着我们的小车的时候 就有不祥的预感了 |
[04:23] | But I didn’t say anything. | 但我没有阻止你 |
[04:26] | I’ll never forgive myself for that. | 真是后悔死了 |
[04:31] | To the mountains we will go | 我们的征途在大山深处 |
[04:34] | The mountains we will go | 向着群山我们迈开步伐 |
[04:36] | To the… | 向着…. |
[04:48] | Okay, Charlie, | 现在呢 查莉 |
[04:51] | Mommy and daddy want to talk to you today about words, | 爸爸妈妈要教你关于词语的事情 |
[04:54] | – Especially new words. – Okay. | -特别是新的词 -好呀 |
[04:57] | So let’s say somebody. | 我们假设呢 有人 |
[05:02] | Knocked over your juice. | 把你的果汁打翻了 |
[05:05] | Now what would you say to that? | 那你会说什么呢 |
[05:07] | Oopsy. | 糟了 |
[05:11] | But if you really didn’t like it? | 如果你真的对此很不开心呢 |
[05:13] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[05:16] | Okay okay, let’s… | 好吧好吧 那么这样 |
[05:18] | Let’s say somebody took your juice. | 如果有人抢走了你的果汁 |
[05:21] | Huh? What would you say then? | 像这样 你会怎么说 |
[05:24] | Or if somebody took your juice. | 或者有人抢走了你的果汁 |
[05:26] | And then did this all over you? | 还喷得你到处都湿透了 |
[05:32] | Are we trying to get her to say the word or me to say the word? | 你是想引她说那个词还是想逼我说 |
[05:37] | -Bob, this is silly. -I know! | -老公 我们这样太傻了 -的确 |
[05:41] | She’s not saying it now because she never said it in the first place. | 她现在不会说 因为她根本就从来没说过 |
[05:44] | Exactly, she never said it. | 没错 她从来就没说过 |
[05:47] | Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 宝贝儿 |
[05:50] | Let’s go get daddy a new shirt. | 我们去帮爸爸拿件干净的衬衫 |
[05:58] | – She said it. – She said it? | -她刚说俄 -什么 她居然说了 |
[06:01] | She dropped her doll and she said it. | 她把娃娃掉到地上 然后就说了 |
[06:03] | Oh, Charlie, you didn’t. | 不是吧 查莉 你不会吧 |
[06:06] | I did, daddy. | 我真的说了 爸爸 |
[06:30] | Won’t you come in? | 您为什么不进来呢 |
[06:32] | Hey hey, we were watching that. | 喂 那个节目我们正在看呢 |
[06:35] | Too bad. My story is on. | 抱歉 我要看的电视剧开始了 |
[06:37] | And since you broke my dish, I’ll be watching my show here. | 谁让你弄坏了我的卫星天线 我只能到这儿来看了 |
[06:44] | If you want some of my popcorn, ask for it. | 想吃爆米花 记得先打个招呼 |
[06:46] | – Can I have some of your popcorn? – No. | -我能吃你的爆米花吗 -没你的份儿 |
[06:51] | So what is this show? | 你要看什么节目俄 |
[06:53] | It’s called “The Tears of Tomorrow.” | 《明日之泪》 |
[06:56] | It’s about the tears family of tomorrow, Maine. | 讲述缅因州未来城的泪珠一家 |
[06:59] | In the last episode, Chance Tears found out. | 上一集里 蔡斯·泪珠发现 |
[07:04] | His seventh wife Amanda is actually a Clone. | 他的第七任妻子阿曼达其实是克隆的 |
[07:13] | Quiet. It’s starting. | 保持安静 开始了 |
[07:15] | From the heartaches of today come “The Tears of Tomorrow.” | 今天的伤痛带来《明日之泪》 |
[07:19] | Yeah, let’s go, P.J. | 好吧 我们可以闪了 老哥 |
[07:24] | – Whoa, uh, who… who’s that? – That’s Tiffany Tears. | -喔 慢着 这是谁啊 -是蒂芙尼·泪珠 |
[07:27] | All she ever wears is a tiny bikini. | 她出现的时候永远只穿着一件小号比基尼 |
[07:29] | It’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[07:33] | Sure is. | 是啊 |
[07:35] | Ooh, and that’s Brick Tears. | 噢 这个是布里克·泪珠 |
[07:38] | He’s chance’s 12-year-old grandson. | 他是蔡斯的外孙 才十二岁 |
[07:40] | He’s a boy genius with a taste for evil. | 他真是个邪恶的小天才 |
[07:43] | Move over! | 坐过去一点 |
[07:47] | Amanda, who is this? | 阿曼达 这位是谁 |
[07:49] | I’m glad you asked, chance. | 蔡斯 我很荣幸向你介绍 |
[07:51] | This is my new boyfriend Chauncey. | 这是我新交的男朋友 昌西 |
[07:53] | What? But he looks just like me. | 你说什么 他看上去长得和我一模一样 |
[07:55] | That’s right. You’re not the only one who knows how to Clone. | 没错 你不是唯一一个会克隆技术的人 |
[08:00] | Man, I did not see that coming. | 哈 出乎意料啊 编剧太有才了 |
[08:03] | Oh, there’s Brick. What’s he got in his hand? | 快看布里克 他手里拿着什么 |
[08:07] | Brick, what do you have in your hand? | 布里克 你手里拿着什么 |
[08:09] | Brick, put that weapon down! No! | -布里克 快放下武器 -不 |
[08:11] | Oh! | 噢 |
[08:14] | These have been… “The Tears of Tomorrow.” | 欲知后事如何 请听下回分解 |
[08:23] | Wait. That’s it? | 什么 就这样结束了 |
[08:25] | – But what about brick? – And what about Tiffany? | -布里克怎么样了 -蒂芙尼怎么样了 |
[08:28] | She went to change bathing suits and never came back. | 她去换泳装了怎么还没回来 |
[08:31] | Calm down. The show’s on again tomorrow. | 别着急呀 节目明天继续 |
[08:34] | Tomorrow? | 明天还有 |
[08:36] | I did not see that coming! | 没想到还有这出 |
[08:39] | All right, everybody, we’re here. | 好了 同志们 我们安全抵达 |
[08:42] | Where’s the house? | 房子在哪里 |
[08:44] | Oh, Teddy, it’s right out there. | 这个嘛 泰迪你看 就在那里呢 |
[08:52] | That shack on the Lake? | 就那个湖上的小棚屋 |
[08:54] | Ivy, you said it was a nice house. | 艾薇 你说的可是一幢漂亮的小楼啊 |
[08:58] | No, I said it was an ice house. | 不对 我说的就漂着的小屋 |
[09:03] | But I’ll admit, I do run my words together. | 但是我承认我说话的确发音不准 |
[09:17] | – Oh yes, we made it! – Well, here we are. | -好 终于到了 -到了耶 |
[09:21] | Oh, Teddy, let me give you the tour. | 来呀 泰迪 我带你看看这里 |
[09:29] | – Any questions? – Uh, just one. | -有什么要问的吗 -呃 就一个 |
[09:32] | Is that the bathroom? | 你们就用这个来方便吗 |
[09:35] | Oh no. That’s our fishing hole. | 噢 当然不是了 这是用来钓鱼的 |
[09:38] | That’s where we catch our dinner. | 钓鱼当晚餐 |
[09:41] | Ivy, could I talk to you for a sec? | 艾薇 我能占用你一小会儿吗 |
[09:43] | Let me give you girls some privacy. | 我给你们一点私人空间 |
[09:51] | You tricked me! | 你又耍我 |
[09:53] | I knew you wouldn’t come if I told you the truth. | 我实话实说的话你就不会来了 |
[09:55] | Yeah, you’re right, I totally wouldn’t have come! | 被你说对了 我真的不会来的 |
[09:58] | Ugh, stop complaining. It’s not so bad. | 喂 别抱怨了 没你想象的那么糟 |
[10:00] | There is a hole in the floor. | 不遭么 地板上都有一个洞呢 |
[10:03] | Everything okay in here? | 还好吗 |
[10:05] | Oh yes, it is. | 噢 还好 还好 |
[10:08] | What is the point of a curtain if she can hear us? | 拉个破帘子还能听到我们 那还有什么用 |
[10:10] | I don’t know. And why are you still whispering? | 不知道 你怎么还悄声细语的 |
[10:13] | Those are two good questions. | 你们的问题都很好 |
[10:22] | So, uh, what did you guys wanna talk to me about? | 好了 你们找我什么事 |
[10:27] | We’ll ask the questions around here. | 我们问你几个问题 |
[10:31] | Now why did you teach Charlie that bad word? | 你为什么要教查莉脏字 |
[10:36] | – What bad word? – Don’t play dumb with me! | -什么脏字 -别跟我装傻 |
[10:41] | All right? We can do this the easy way or the hard way. | 明白吗 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[10:43] | – Your choice, punk! – Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Whoa whoa! | -你选吧 兔崽子 -喔 喔 喔 喔 |
[10:45] | Sweetie, sweetie, why don’t you go take a break? | 亲爱的 亲爱的 你先去消消气 |
[10:48] | Go take a break. | 消消气 |
[10:49] | Lme talk to the boy. | 让我和他谈 |
[10:55] | Wow, your old mom’s pretty riled up, huh? | 哇 你老妈暴走了 |
[11:00] | You know, Gabe, sometimes we make mistakes. | 知道吗 盖比 有时候我们会犯错误 |
[11:03] | But the important thing is to tell the truth. | 但更关键的是 我们要勇于承认错误 |
[11:06] | You can tell your old dad the truth, right? | 和你老爸摊牌吧 |
[11:11] | Dad, you can stop. I know what you’re doing. | 爸 歇歇吧 我知道你们的把戏了 |
[11:14] | – What do you mean? – You’re playing good cop/bad cop. | -什么把戏 -跟我唱红脸白脸 |
[11:17] | What… honey, he’s onto us! | 什么 亲爱的 他看穿了 |
[11:22] | – Oh, man! – Yeah, and there’s a little problem with your theory. | -噢 天啊 -你们一开始就想错了 |
[11:25] | For me to teach Charlie a bad word, | 如果我要教查莉脏字 |
[11:26] | I’d actually have to spend time with her. | 我就要和那个小丫头耗上半天 |
[11:32] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[11:37] | – Charlie said a bad word? – Mm-hmm. | -查莉说脏话了 -嗯嗯 |
[11:40] | – What was it? – We think you know. | -什么脏话 -你心里清楚 |
[11:45] | No, I don’t. | 我不清楚 |
[11:52] | That’s terrible. | 太不入耳了 |
[11:55] | What does it mean? | 这词是什么意思 |
[12:03] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[12:06] | And since Charlie spends a lot of time in our backyard, | 鉴于查莉经常在后院里玩 |
[12:10] | We think she might have heard something. | 我们认为她有可能从你那里 |
[12:12] | From your side of the fence. | 耳濡目染到一些东西 |
[12:15] | What are you accusing me of? | 关我屁事 |
[12:18] | Charlie said a bad word and we think. | 查莉说脏字了 我们认为 |
[12:20] | She might have learned it from you. | 她有可能是从你那里学到的 |
[12:21] | What was the word? | 什么脏字 |
[12:34] | I wasn’t saying it to you! | 我又不是对你说的 |
[12:36] | You sure won’t be saying it twice. | 让你不敢再说第二遍 |
[12:44] | Teddy, I’d like for you to meet old Betsy. | 泰迪 介绍你认识下老贝琪 |
[12:49] | There’s a little story that goes along with her. | 她还有一段小故事呢 |
[12:51] | Oh, hold on a second, dad. | 噢 老爹 等一等 |
[12:54] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[12:57] | Betsy was a present from my grandfather. | 贝琪是我祖父送给我的礼物 |
[13:00] | Yeah. He carved her handle from a tree behind his house. | 没错 他用房后的一棵树 雕刻出了她的手柄 |
[13:03] | I’ve had her since I was 10 years old. | 就在我十岁那年 拥有了她 |
[13:07] | All right, let’s get her in the water. | 好了 让她下水吧 |
[13:11] | Harry, let Teddy do it. | 哈里 让泰迪来吧 |
[13:14] | I don’t think that’s a good idea, Mary Lou, | 我认为有些不妥吧 玛丽露 |
[13:16] | Especially after what happened to Gracie… | 特别是除了格雷西那档子事儿之后 |
[13:18] | Which I’ve forgotten about. | 我已经把它忘干净了 |
[13:22] | Harry, Teddy is our guest. Now make a gesture. | 哈里 泰迪是客人 咱们要做出地主之谊 |
[13:25] | I don’t wanna make a gesture! | 我不想尽地主之谊 |
[13:26] | He doesn’t have to make a gesture. | 他没必要尽地主之谊 |
[13:27] | Harry, gesture! | 哈里 大度点儿 |
[13:32] | Here. | 拿好了 |
[13:38] | All right, cast away. | 好了 甩杆 |
[13:46] | Not bad for a rookie. | 不错 对于新手来说 |
[13:49] | Thanks, I’ve been holding stuff. | 谢谢夸奖 自从我很小的时候 |
[13:52] | Since I was little. | 就会握东西了 |
[13:54] | And now the excitement begins. | 现在激动人心的时刻到了 |
[14:08] | Is the excitement still beginning or… | 激动人心的时刻是马上到了还是 |
[14:11] | Are we… are we in it now? | 已经到了 |
[14:14] | Harry, can you give me a hand? | 哈里 能帮我个忙吗 |
[14:17] | Oh yes yes. Good good. | 噢 好的 好的 没问题 |
[14:20] | – Have fun. I’m off to the restroom. – Where is it? | -自己玩吧 我去厕所了 -厕所在哪 |
[14:24] | It’s a nasty outhouse. | 就是个肮脏恶臭的坑 |
[14:27] | All the way across the freezing Lake. | 在冰面上比比皆是 |
[14:29] | But it’s away from my parents, so I enjoy it. | 在那里没有我爹娘 所以再脏再臭也无妨 |
[14:41] | Oh! | 噢 |
[14:43] | Betsy! Noooo! | 贝琪 不要啊 |
[14:53] | Oh no! | 不会吧 |
[14:56] | They canceled “Tears of Tomorrow.” | 他们取消了《明日之泪》的演出 |
[14:58] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:00] | But it’s been on for, like, 50 years. Why now? | 但是这部剧好像已经播出五十年了 为什么会停播呢 |
[15:02] | It says our generation doesn’t respond to it. | 他们说这部剧不适合咱们这一代人看 |
[15:04] | That’s crazy. | 胡扯 |
[15:06] | You know, maybe if the kids. | 知道吗 也许孩子们放下了 |
[15:08] | Put down all the phones and the video games and the gadgets. | 手中的手机 电子游戏还有玩具 |
[15:10] | And actually watched the darn program… | 转而去死心塌地去追这部剧 |
[15:15] | Do you think we’re spending too much time with Mrs. Dabney? | 我们是不是和达布尼夫人呆的时间有些长了 |
[15:18] | Hogwash. | 那还用说 |
[15:22] | – That’s her. – I guess we have to tell her. | -又是她 -我们要和她谈谈了 |
[15:34] | Hello, boys. | 好啊 孩子们 |
[15:35] | Mrs. Dabney, come on in. | 达布尼夫人 请进 |
[15:42] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[15:46] | We have some bad news. | 告诉你个坏消息 |
[15:48] | – Bad news, you say? – Yes. | -你是说坏消息吗 -是的 |
[15:50] | – What is it? – What’s what? | -什么 -什么什么 |
[15:53] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么 |
[15:56] | You’d better sit down. | 你最好坐下 |
[15:58] | I am sitting. | 坐着呢 |
[16:01] | Well, there’s nothing left to say but… | 好了 没什么可说的 除了 |
[16:05] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[16:06] | What’s over? | 什么结束了 |
[16:07] | They canceled | 他们停播了 |
[16:11] | “The Tears of Tomorrow.” | 《明日之泪》 |
[16:12] | What?! No! | 什么 不 |
[16:15] | I… oh! | 我 噢 |
[16:18] | – Did she faint? – Or is she… | -她是晕过去了吗 -还是 |
[16:28] | So all we’re having for dinner is rice? | 我们晚餐只有米饭吗 |
[16:31] | Well, usually there’s fish on top of it. | 这个嘛 通常会有一条鱼在上面的 |
[16:34] | But someone lost our means of catching fish. | 但是某人把鱼竿弄消失了 |
[16:37] | And by that, I mean old Betsy. | 鱼竿就是老贝琪 |
[16:39] | And by someone, I mean you. | 某人 也就是你 |
[16:41] | Mr. Wentz, I promise, right when we get home | 温兹先生 我保证 我一回到家 |
[16:45] | I’ll get you another fishing pole. | 我马上再给您买一支鱼竿 |
[16:47] | And are you gonna raise my grandfather from the dead to carve it? | 你能唤醒我的祖父 让他为其雕刻吗 |
[16:51] | Harry, can I talk to you for a minute in private? | 哈里 能和你谈谈吗 私下里 |
[17:01] | You have got to change your attitude. | 你要改变一下你的态度 |
[17:03] | Teddy is our guest! | 泰迪可是我们的客人 |
[17:04] | Mary Lou, the girl is an assassin. | 玛丽露 那姑娘就是个杀手 |
[17:07] | First she killed Gracie, and now she’s drowned Betsy! | 首先她杀死了格雷西 如今她又淹死了贝琪 |
[17:12] | Sure glad that’s a private conversation. | 幸好是私下里谈话 |
[17:23] | You okay, Mrs. Dabney? | 还好吧 达布尼夫人 |
[17:25] | I’ll never be okay again. | 我好不了了 |
[17:27] | I don’t know how I can go on without Chance Tears. | 没了蔡斯·泪珠我可怎么活啊 |
[17:29] | Well, at least you and chance had a lot of years together. | 别这么说 至少你和蔡斯已经相伴多年 |
[17:33] | Tiffany and I just met. | 我和蒂芙尼才刚刚认识 |
[17:35] | All right, come on. | 好了 别难过了 |
[17:37] | Let’s try to find something to take our minds off our loss. | 咱们找找能带走这片阴霾的节目 |
[17:39] | Are you kidding? I’ve been watching that show forever. | 别开玩笑了 我对这部剧坚贞不渝 |
[17:42] | You think I’m gonna replace it just like that? | 你觉得我会用这种烂剧来填补心灵的空白吗 |
[17:44] | Hey, what’s this? | 嘿 这是什么 |
[17:47] | Though time may pass, you will never be far | 尽管时光荏苒 但是你绝不会离弃 |
[17:50] | From “The Edge of Yesterday.” | 《昨日之巅》 |
[17:53] | Ooh, that looks good. | 呜 看着不错 |
[18:05] | I can’t believe we never found out. | 不敢相信我们抓不到 |
[18:06] | Who taught Charlie that word. | 教给查莉脏字的那个人 |
[18:08] | I don’t know, Bob. | 我困惑了 老鲍 |
[18:10] | Maybe it’s not important where she learned it. | 也许她从哪学到的脏字并不重要 |
[18:12] | What’s important is that we teach Charlie. | 重要的是我们应该教会她 |
[18:14] | That cursing is wrong. | 骂人是不对的 |
[18:16] | And I think we’ve done that. | 我觉着我们做的不错 |
[18:20] | How about a turn signal, you… | 怎么不打转向灯啊 你个 |
[18:31] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[18:38] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[18:41] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[18:46] | – Ivy, Ivy. – What? | -艾薇 艾薇 -干嘛 |
[18:49] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去厕所 |
[18:50] | – Where is it? – It’s an outhouse. | -在哪啊 -就是个坑 |
[18:52] | You go outside and you follow the stench. | 我出门 闻着臭味就找到了 |
[18:54] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[18:56] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[19:00] | What was that? Teddy fell in the Lake! | -什么声音 -泰迪落水了 |
[19:03] | – Oh my goodness, come on! – Oh, Teddy! | -额滴神啊 快点 -噢 泰迪 |
[19:04] | Pull! Everybody pull hard! | 拉 大家使劲拉 |
[19:06] | Come on! All right. | 加油 好了 |
[19:10] | Oh, what’s that? What’s going on? | 噢 什么东西 搞什么 |
[19:13] | – Aah! – Wow. Hey, you caught a fish. | -啊 -哇 嘿 你抓了条鱼 |
[19:18] | Whoa, and it’s a beauty. | 哇 好漂亮的一条鱼 |
[19:20] | Look. Look, there’s a line in its mouth. | 看 看 有条线在它的嘴里 |
[19:22] | What? | 什么 |
[19:25] | Oh. Oh, Betsy! | 噢 噢 是贝琪 |
[19:28] | Oh, I missed you so much, baby. | 噢 可把我想死了 宝贝 |
[19:30] | Teddy, honey, are you okay? | 泰迪 亲爱的 没事吧 |
[19:31] | Yeah, no, I’m just… I’m fine. I’m just kind of cold. | 没事 没事 我就是 我没事 就是有点冷 |
[19:33] | – Okay. – Well, Teddy, | -好了 -好了 泰迪 |
[19:36] | Looks like you’ve redeemed yourself. | 看来你已经完成自我救赎了 |
[19:38] | You are officially invited back next year. | 我们邀请你明年还与我们共度美好时光 |
[19:41] | Noooo! | 不 |
[19:52] | Well, Charlie, a big life lesson today… | 好了 查莉 今天给你好好上一课 |
[19:56] | See, when someone says they have a house on the Lake, | 听着 当某人说他有个环湖别墅 |
[19:59] | They might mean they have a house on the Lake. | 意思可能就是他们有个房子建在了湖上 |
[20:06] | Kind of an offbeat lesson, but… | 这节课感觉怪怪的 但是 |
[20:09] | Well, not really a lesson at all. | 其实 根本不算是节课 |
[20:12] | Give me a break. I’ve gotta do a lot of these. | 先不管了 以后再修改视频 |
[20:15] | Well, at least one person in the family. | 好了 至少家里的某人 |
[20:17] | Learned something. | 好好上了一课 |
[20:21] | Can I go now? This is boring. | 能放了我吗 好无聊啊 |
[20:24] | – No! – Yeah? | -不 -是吗 |
[20:26] | Well, if you think I’m gonna sit in this chair. | 好吧 如果你认为我会老老实实地坐在这把椅子上 |
[20:28] | The entire 20 minutes, ho ho, good luck, Charlie. | 整整二十分钟 噢 噢 好运吧 查莉 |
[20:33] | Couldn’t have said it better myself. | 比我说得好 |
[20:38] | From the heartaches of today | 今天的伤痛 |
[20:39] | Come “The Tears of Tomorrow.” | 带来《明日之泪》 |
[20:41] | You can’t threaten me. | 你吓不住我 |
[20:43] | I’m Chance Tears. | 我是蔡斯·泪珠 |
[20:47] | Hello, Chance. | 好啊 蔡斯 |
[20:50] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[20:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[20:54] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 我也想知道 |
[20:59] | Amanda Clone! But… | 克隆人阿曼达 但是 |
[21:03] | I’ll handle it, Chance. | 我来处理 蔡斯 |
[21:06] | Chance Clone! | 克隆人蔡斯 |
[21:11] | Brick! | 布里克 |
[21:15] | What’s goin’ on here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[21:17] | I knew this day would come. | 我就知道这天会到来的 |
[21:20] | – Me too. – Me too. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[21:22] | Me too | 我也是 |
[21:23] | I’m confuse. | 我晕了 |
[21:24] | Who’s the real one? | 谁才是真身 |
[21:26] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[21:28] | You take two. I take two. | 你两个 我两个 |
[21:35] | These have been…”The Tears of Tomorrow.” | 以上就是本集《明日之泪》的精彩内容 |