时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Man, this is so great, getting to hang out with you. | 天啊 能和你一起玩 真是太棒了 |
[00:08] | I forgot how cool you are. | 你是多么好的一个人啊 |
[00:10] | Aww. Ivy, you are so sweet. | 噢 艾薇 你真好 |
[00:12] | I love hanging out with you too. | 我也喜欢和你一起玩 |
[00:14] | Shh! I’m on video chat. | 嘘 俺在视频聊天呢 |
[00:18] | Oh! Hey, Ivy, did you see this email from our guidance counselor? | 噢 嘿 艾薇 你收到指导员发的邮件了吗 |
[00:21] | Mm-mm. If it’s from school, it goes straight to my spam. | 没有 如果是学校的邮件 直接扔进垃圾邮件里 |
[00:26] | Well, this is about our community service requirement. | 你看 这是关于咱们社区服务的要求 |
[00:28] | If we don’t get this done, we don’t graduate next year. | 如果不完成这项 咱们明年就不能毕业 |
[00:30] | See? This is why I don’t open emails from school. | 看 这就是为什么俺从来不看这些邮件 |
[00:34] | They always stress me out. | 总想把俺逼疯 |
[00:38] | Oh no, it gets worse. | 噢不 大事不妙啊 |
[00:40] | See, because we waited so long, | 看 因为我们下手慢了 |
[00:41] | There are only two jobs left. | 现在只剩两个劳动岗位了 |
[00:42] | The first one includes helping old people… | 第一个的劳动内容包括帮助老人 |
[00:44] | -Pass. -But you didn’t let me finish. | -算了 -你还没听我说完呢 |
[00:47] | You lost me at “old people.” | 俺听到“老人”就放弃了 |
[00:50] | so what’s the other one? | 另一个呢 |
[00:52] | Interning at k-qui, | 在K魁实习 |
[00:53] | -That public radio station. -You mean the one where… | -那个公共广播电台 -你是说那个 |
[00:56] | Everyone talks like this. | 每个人都这么说话的电台吗 |
[01:01] | Yes. Yes, that’s the one. | 是的 是的 就是那个 |
[01:04] | Man, I hate that station. | 天啊 俺讨厌那个电台 |
[01:06] | Well, would you rather bathe old people? | 好吧 那你愿意给老人搓澡吗 |
[01:09] | And we’re on the air. | 还是去电台吧 |
[01:14] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:16] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:17] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:20] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:22] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:24] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:27] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:30] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:34] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:36] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:37] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:40] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:42] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:44] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:46] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:49] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:53] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:57] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:09] | Hey, Bob, honey, I have a great idea. | 嘿 老鲍亲 我有个主意 |
[02:11] | -We should have a baby… -No! | -我们应该弄个孩子 -打住 |
[02:15] | No more babies! | 孩子够多了 |
[02:19] | Would you let me finish? | 能让我把话说完嘛 |
[02:21] | I was going to say we should have a baby shower. | 我想说我们应该弄个孩子迎接派对 |
[02:23] | Oh. | 噢 |
[02:27] | You should really run your words together a little faster. | 你说话不要大喘气 |
[02:31] | Is a baby shower even appropriate for a fifth kid? | 都第五个孩子了 再开个婴儿洗礼还合适吗 |
[02:34] | It is when you gave away all your other baby stuff. | 当你把所有婴儿用品扔掉的时候 是合适的 |
[02:36] | Because you were absolutely certain. | 因为你斩钉截铁的认为 |
[02:38] | You weren’t gonna have another one. | 我们不会再生孩子了 |
[02:42] | What are you looking at me for? | 你看我干什么 |
[02:44] | What are you looking at me for? | 你看我干什么 |
[02:47] | So… | 这么说来 |
[02:49] | Throwing yourself a baby shower, huh? | 给自己开一个婴儿洗礼 对吧 |
[02:51] | I am not throwing myself a baby shower. | 我才没有给自己办个婴儿洗礼 |
[02:54] | That’s tacky. I just need. | 多俗气 我只是需要 |
[02:57] | To trick someone into throwing it for me. | 哄骗某人帮我办一个 |
[03:01] | But who? | 到底是谁呢 |
[03:05] | Oh, don’t worry. I’ll get it. | 噢 您歇着 我去开门 |
[03:12] | -Hi. -Mary Lou Wentz. | -嗨 -玛丽露·温兹太太 |
[03:15] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[03:17] | Thank you, Amy. | 谢谢 艾米 |
[03:19] | I was just talking to Bob about you. | 我刚才还和老鲍谈到你呢 |
[03:21] | -Really? -I was just telling him. | -是吗 -我就是跟他说说 |
[03:24] | How you’re my very best friend. | 你是多么好的一位知己啊 |
[03:25] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:28] | And you’re… | 你是我的 |
[03:31] | I’m just here to pick up Ivy. | 我只是过来接艾薇的 |
[03:35] | Mary Lou, what’s the rush? | 玛丽露 急什么 |
[03:37] | Have a seat. Take a load off. | 坐下 歇会 |
[03:39] | Oh, I think I’m just gonna leave you two alone. | 噢 我就不打扰你俩聊天了 |
[03:44] | So what’s my best friend up to? | 我的知己最近在忙些什么啊 |
[03:50] | That would be you. | 我的知己就是你 |
[03:53] | Oh, right right. | 噢 对 对 |
[03:55] | Well, not much. | 那个 不怎么忙 |
[03:57] | Great great. | 不错 不错 |
[03:59] | Well, you know, if you want something to do, | 和你说一下 如果你想找点事情做 |
[04:00] | You could throw a baby shower for your best friend. | 你可以帮你的知己办个婴儿洗礼啊 |
[04:05] | That would be me. | 你的知己就是我 |
[04:07] | Oh. A baby shower? | 噢 婴儿洗礼 |
[04:10] | Yes, doesn’t it sound fun? | 是啊 是不是挺有趣的 |
[04:12] | Okay, I will do all the work. | 听着 我来操办所有事情 |
[04:14] | All you have to do is show up and host it. | 你只需要露露脸 然后主持一下 |
[04:16] | Okay, I guess I could do that. | 好吧 这个我没问题 |
[04:18] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:20] | Oh, and I want it to be a surprise. | 噢 我希望是个惊喜派对 |
[04:26] | But you already know about it. | 但你已经知道这件事了 |
[04:28] | I mean we’re talking about it right now. | 我们不是正在谈这件事呢吗 |
[04:32] | Oh, Mary Lou, | 噢 玛丽大姐 |
[04:34] | Honey, I’m an incredible actress, | 亲啊 我是实力派演员 |
[04:36] | try me. Just, umm, tell me something sad. | 不信你试试 呃 跟我说些伤心事 |
[04:40] | Um, your dog is sick. | 呃 你的狗生病了 |
[04:43] | What? No! | 什么 不要啊 |
[04:46] | I can’t bear it! | 我活不了了 |
[04:48] | No! Why? Oh why? | 不 为什么啊 噢 为什么 |
[04:55] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[05:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:07] | Great news! My friend Richie’s got a kidney stone. | 好消息 我的朋友里奇得了肾结石 |
[05:10] | Yes! Yeah! | 好耶 耶 |
[05:14] | Wait. Why is that great news? | 等等 为什么是好消息 |
[05:16] | Because he can’t use his front-row tickets to the hockey game. | 因为他不能拿着他的两张前排票去看冰球了 |
[05:19] | Which means I get to go and I get to bring one of you. | 也就是说我可以带你俩中的其中一个 跟我一起去 |
[05:21] | -Oh! Take me! Take me! -Okay, all right. | -噢 带我去 带我去 -噢 好吧 |
[05:23] | You guys need to work this out, | 你俩自己解决这件事 |
[05:25] | Because I can’t pick a favorite. | 因为我不能偏心 |
[05:26] | I mean, I’ve got one, | 我是说 虽然我心里有数 |
[05:29] | I just can’t say who it is. | 但我不能说出来 |
[05:33] | Okay. Hey, I’ve got an idea. | 好了 嘿 我有个主意 |
[05:35] | We’ll flip a coin, all right? | 抛硬币 如何 |
[05:38] | Heads I win, tails you lose. | 头朝上 我赢 尾巴朝上 你输 |
[05:40] | No no. No no no no no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[05:43] | I’m not sure what’s wrong about that, | 虽然我不知道其中有什么猫腻 |
[05:44] | But I know I’m being tricked. | 但是我确定我肯定会被骗 |
[05:47] | Okay, I’ll think of a number in my head. | 好吧 我在脑子里想一个数字 |
[05:51] | And we’ll guess and see who comes the closest. | 然后我们来猜个数 看谁接近 |
[05:53] | Gabe, I’m not falling for that again. | 盖比 你已经用这个伎俩蒙过我一回了 |
[05:57] | -Fine. -Out of curiosity, was it six? | -好吧 -出于猎奇 是不是六 |
[05:59] | -Yup. -Dang it! Mmm! | -是 -该死 嗯 |
[06:06] | And now let’s take a look. | 现在 让我们把目光转向 |
[06:08] | At our national news. | 国内新闻 |
[06:10] | Okay, so remember, | 好了 记住 |
[06:13] | If we’re gonna get these jobs, we’ve gotta come across as smart. | 如果我们要拿下这份工作 就要用睿智取胜 |
[06:16] | So we love books, we love opera, | 所以我们喜欢看书 我们喜欢歌剧 |
[06:19] | Books about opera, operas about books. | 关于歌剧的书 关于书的歌剧 |
[06:21] | Right, got it, got it. | 好了 明白了 明白了 |
[06:23] | -Yeah. -Act all brainyish and stuff. | -好的 -要表现得聪明秃顶 |
[06:26] | And let me do the talking. | 你还是别说话了 |
[06:29] | The lower House of the legislature. | 立法机关的众议院 |
[06:32] | Passed the bill by a vote of 92-68. | 以92对68的票选通过该法案 |
[06:36] | And then it was sent to the upper chamber. | 并送去上议院 |
[06:40] | More to come on this fast-breaking story. | 后续还将有更多关于此则新闻的报道 |
[06:45] | This is k-qui, | 这里是K魁电台 |
[06:47] | The quiet station. | 一个安静的电台 |
[06:53] | -Well, hello, girls. -Hi. | -你们好啊 姑娘们 -嗨 |
[06:56] | I’m Diane Vanderweis, | 我是黛安·范德外丝 |
[06:57] | Station manager and on-air personality. | 站长兼DJ |
[07:00] | Oh, I’m Teddy. Charmed. | 噢 我叫泰迪 幸会 |
[07:03] | And I’m Ivy. | 俺是艾薇 |
[07:04] | As William Shakespeare once said, “hello.” | 借用威廉·莎士比亚的一句话“你好” |
[07:08] | Well, I’m sure he did say that at some point. | 莎士比亚的确说过这句话 |
[07:12] | Oh yes, he… he did. We looked it up in a book. | 噢 没错 他说过 我们在书中读到过 |
[07:15] | And heard it in an opera. | 并且在歌剧中也有听到 |
[07:18] | Okay. So tell me, | 好吧 跟我说说 |
[07:20] | And you familiar with k.Q.U.I.? | 你们对KQUI熟悉吗 |
[07:23] | -No, what’s that? -Oh, uh… | -不熟悉 是什么 -噢 呃 |
[07:28] | She’s kidding. She knows that k.Q.U.I. | 她开玩笑呢 她当然知道KQUI |
[07:31] | Is the radio station that we are in. Right, Ivy? | 不就是咱们面试的电台吗 对吧 艾薇 |
[07:34] | As William Shakespeare once said, “yes.” | 借用威廉·莎士比亚的一句话“是的” |
[07:38] | Okay. Have you heard. | 好吧 你们听说过 |
[07:41] | Our award-winning program “fruit talk”? | 我们的招牌节目“水果漫谈” |
[07:44] | Oh, “fruit talk.” yeah, I love that show. | 噢 “水果漫谈”啊 知道 我喜欢那节目 |
[07:48] | I find it both fruity and talky. | 鲜嫩多汁而且夸夸其谈 |
[07:54] | Well, that’s great, | 好吧 那就太好了 |
[07:56] | Because that’s the show you’re going to be working on. | 因为我准备让你们来接手这个节目 |
[07:58] | Welcome to the k-qui family, girls. | 欢迎来到K魁大家庭 姑娘们 |
[08:01] | Thank you, Diane. | 谢谢 黛安 |
[08:03] | We are… we’re really very excited. | 我们 我们真的很开心 |
[08:05] | Mm-hmm. Now can you just sign this form for school? | 嗯 您能先把学校这东西签了吗 |
[08:09] | I sign that after you do the work. | 你们工作结束后 我再签 |
[08:15] | It was worth a shot. | 试试也无妨啊 |
[08:22] | -Hey. -Hey, honey. | -嘿 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[08:24] | -What you doing? -Making out the guest list. | -干啥呢 -为了婴儿洗礼 |
[08:26] | For my baby shower. | 弄一下宾客名单 |
[08:29] | You’re inviting your ex-boss Karen? | 你邀请了你的前老板凯伦 |
[08:32] | -I thought you didn’t like her? -Honey, I can’t stand her. | -我以为你不待见她呢 -亲爱的 我是不待见她 |
[08:35] | But you know, she married a rich guy. | 但是你也知道 她傍了个大款 |
[08:37] | And that means an expensive present. | 也就是说 送的礼物将价值不菲 |
[08:38] | I like presents. | 我喜欢礼物 |
[08:41] | Charlie. Please, honey, don’t be greedy, okay? | 查莉 拜托了 宝贝 别这么贪婪 好不 |
[08:43] | This party’s for mommy. | 这个派对是给我的 |
[08:46] | Wait. Why is Debbie Dooley a question mark? | 等等 为什么黛比·杜利画了个问号 |
[08:49] | ‘Cause, hovey, I’m not sure I can handle the voice. | 亲啊 因为我不知道是否能忍受她的声音 |
[08:51] | I’m Debbie Dooley. How ya doin’? | 我是黛比·杜利 你们好呀 |
[08:55] | Oh, it gives me a headache. | 噢 让我头疼 |
[09:00] | -So you’re not inviting her? -Oh, I’m inviting her. | -那你不打算邀请她了 -噢 邀请她 |
[09:02] | The girl can bake. Of course, then you have to hear her say | 这女的会烘焙 当然了 你肯定逃不过她的魔音 |
[09:05] | “Here’s a snickerdoodle just for you-dle.” | “这是小饼干 只给亲们吃啊” |
[09:10] | Now all I have to do is email this list to Mary Lou, | 现在我要做的就是把宾客名单电邮给玛丽露 |
[09:12] | And then she can reply with a bunch of smiley faces. | 然后她就会回复给我一堆笑脸表情 |
[09:15] | Oh, that woman is too perky. | 噢 那女人真是太得意洋洋了 |
[09:17] | Okay, so we’ve got… | 好吧 我们有 |
[09:19] | We got too perky, we got too annoying. | 我们有得意洋洋的人 有烦人的人 |
[09:21] | And we got somebody that you can’t stand. | 有你忍受不了的人 |
[09:23] | This sounds like an awful party. | 看起来这个派对够悲剧的 |
[09:25] | Bob, please, these are my dearest friends you’re talking about. | 老鲍 别这样 他们是我最亲爱的朋友了 |
[09:35] | Hey, dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[09:40] | PJ P.J. | |
[09:42] | -You’re looking well. -Mmm. | -你看起来不错啊 -嗯 |
[09:44] | Hey, great news, | 嘿 好消息 |
[09:47] | Gabe and I worked it out, and we decided. | 我和盖比把问题解决了 我们决定 |
[09:49] | That I would be going to the game with you. | 我和你一起去看比赛 |
[09:52] | -Just you. -Mm-hmm. That’s right. | -只有你吗 -恩 是的 |
[09:54] | -Mmm. -Hey. | -恩 -嘿 |
[09:58] | Guys, I’m sorry. I can only take one of you. | 同志们 对不起了 我只能带一个人去 |
[10:01] | -Take me. -No no, take me. | -带我 -不 不 带我 |
[10:02] | -I love you more. -No, I love you more. | -我爱你更深 -不对 我爱你更深 |
[10:04] | -Hey hey hey! -No, I love you more. | -嘿 嘿 嘿 -不 我爱你更深 |
[10:05] | I have dreamed of you guys having this argument… | 我曾梦想过你们能有这样的争论 |
[10:08] | Just not while you’re wearing the same pants. | 但不是你们穿一条裤子的时候 |
[10:19] | I’m Debbie Dooley. How ya doin’? | 我是黛比·杜利 你好呀 |
[10:21] | Mary Lou Wentz. Welcome. | 玛丽露·温兹 欢迎光临 |
[10:23] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[10:25] | The commute was a bear. | 遇到下班晚高峰了 |
[10:27] | Oh. I thought you lived across the street. | 噢 我还以为你住在街对面呢 |
[10:29] | I do. Gotcha! | 没错 骗到你了吧 |
[10:33] | -Here comes Amy! -Ooh! Everybody hide! | -艾米来了 -噢 大家藏好 |
[10:36] | Oh my goodness. This is so exciting. | 我的观音菩萨 太刺激了 |
[10:39] | I don’t know where to hi… | 我不知道藏 |
[10:44] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[10:46] | Wha… what is this? | 什 什么啊 |
[10:49] | A party for me? | 给我开的派对吗 |
[10:51] | I… I don’t know what to say. | 我 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[10:53] | Oh my gosh, this is so funny. | 亲娘咧 太好玩了 |
[10:56] | You guys really got me. | 你们真是给了我一个大惊喜 |
[11:01] | And now I’m getting emotional. | 现在我有点情绪激动 |
[11:05] | A shower? | 婴儿洗礼 |
[11:07] | For my fifth baby? | 为了我的五号宝宝 |
[11:09] | It almost seems inappropriate. | 我都觉着不合适了 |
[11:12] | That’s what I thought when I got the invite. | 我被邀请的时候就是这么想的 |
[11:14] | Oh, Karen, I’m so glad you could make it. | 噢 凯伦 真高兴你能来 |
[11:18] | Oh, well, I’ve been getting invited to a lot of things lately. | 噢 说实话 我最近接到了各种邀请 |
[11:22] | I don’t know if you’ve heard, but I married well. | 不知道你有没有听说 我结婚了 |
[11:24] | Whoa. Yes, that’s very sparkly as well. | 哇 厉害 都把我闪瞎了 |
[11:28] | I’m just glad to have your present… | 我很喜欢你的礼物 |
[11:29] | You present… I’m glad you’re here. | 你的出席 很高兴你的到来 |
[11:33] | So, Mary Lou, | 好了 玛丽露 |
[11:36] | What fun shower games did you plan? | 你都准备了什么洗礼游戏啊 |
[11:38] | Shower games? You said just show up. | 洗礼游戏 你说我只要露露练就可以啊 |
[11:40] | Well, a treasure hunt you say? | 什么 你说寻宝游戏吗 |
[11:43] | Oh wow. | 噢 哇 |
[11:44] | Oh, Mary Lou, you printed maps and everything? | 噢 玛丽露 你还打印了地图啊 |
[11:48] | Wow, Mary Lou, you sure know how to throw a shower. | 哇 玛丽露 你的婴儿洗礼办的还真不赖 |
[11:52] | Well, I put a lot of work into it. | 是啊 我花了不少的心血啊 |
[11:55] | Yeah, leave the acting to me. | 成了 把戏份留给我 |
[12:03] | I’m Mike Cannagher, and you’re listening. | 我是迈克·加拿格 你在收听的是 |
[12:06] | To a very special edition. | “水果漫谈”中的一个 |
[12:09] | Of “Fruit talk.” | 特别版块 |
[12:12] | It’s an apple-palooza. | 一个苹果激情秀 |
[12:20] | Apples, apples, apples. | 苹果 苹果 苹果 |
[12:23] | All different kinds of apples. | 各种各样的苹果 |
[12:26] | Fuji. | 富士苹果 |
[12:28] | Rome. | 瑞光苹果 |
[12:30] | Pink lady. | 粉红女士苹果 |
[12:32] | Mcintosh! | 麦金托什红苹果 |
[12:36] | I’ll never make it through five hours of this. | 俺绝对熬不过五个小时 |
[12:38] | Well, we have to, Ivy. If we don’t get. | 不成 我们必须熬 艾薇 如果我们没拿到 |
[12:40] | That form signed, we don’t graduate. | 签字 我们就不能毕业 |
[12:42] | Red delicious. | 蛇果 |
[12:44] | Granny Smith. Braeburn. | 青苹果 布瑞本苹果 |
[12:48] | Then again, graduation’s overrated. | 再说了 大不了不毕业 |
[12:51] | Now I’m kinda wishing we stayed at the baby shower. | 现在真希望能待在家里参加婴儿洗礼 |
[12:53] | I mean, it looked boring, but not this boring. | 我是说 那个虽然无聊 但是这个更无聊 |
[12:57] | It’s gotta get better. | 情况一定要好转啊 |
[13:00] | Wait, we’re not getting any sound. | 等等 怎么没声音了 |
[13:02] | Told you it’d get better. | 跟你说过情况好转了 |
[13:05] | Maybe the mic’s dead. | 也许麦克风挂了 |
[13:08] | No, Mike’s dead. | 不是 是迈克挂了 |
[13:12] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[13:21] | -Feeling better, Mike? -Oh, I’m fine. | -感觉好点了吗 迈克 -噢 还好 |
[13:23] | It’s just the apple-palooza… | 只是因为那个苹果激情秀 |
[13:26] | Too much excitement. | 太刺激了 |
[13:27] | Wait. Mike, before you go, one more thing… | 等等 迈克 在你走之前 还有件事 |
[13:31] | -Could you sign this? -Well, you two are gonna have to do the rest of the show. | -能把这个签了吗 -你俩要做完剩下的节目 |
[13:36] | -What? -Oh, don’t worry. | -什么 -噢 别担心 |
[13:38] | -It’s only four hours. -Well, we don’t know how to do this. | -只有四个小时 -可是 我们不知道怎么做啊 |
[13:41] | -You know what an apple is? -Yes. | -知道苹果为何物吗 -知道 |
[13:43] | You’re all set. | 那就成了 |
[13:52] | You wanted to see us, dad? | 你找我们吗 老爸 |
[13:54] | P.J., Gabe, | PJ 盖比 |
[13:56] | Come on down! | 快过来 |
[13:59] | -What’s all this? -You’re the next contestants. | -搞毛啊 -你是“幸运52”节目的 |
[14:02] | On “love that Bob.” | 下一位选手 |
[14:08] | This is the game where we find out. | 这个游戏我们将揭晓 |
[14:09] | Who knows the most about Bob. | 谁最了解老鲍 |
[14:12] | Brought to you by Bob’s bugs be gone. | 为您呈现的是 鲍勃到 害虫光 |
[14:16] | And let’s meet our contestants! | 让我们见识下选手吧 |
[14:20] | I’m P.J. | 我是PJ |
[14:22] | Gabe. | 盖比 |
[14:25] | Love that enthusiasm. | 我喜欢你的激情 |
[14:29] | All right. P.J., Gabe, | 好了 PJ 盖比 |
[14:33] | I’m going to ask you a series of questions. | 我将问你们一些问题 |
[14:35] | About your father, pest control specialist Bob Duncan. | 关于你们的父亲 也就是害虫控制专家鲍伯·邓肯 |
[14:37] | Whoever winds up with the most correct answers. | 答对题目最多者 |
[14:39] | Wins a ticket to a hockey game. | 将赢得一张冰球门票 |
[14:44] | All right, let’s dive right in. | 好了 让我们开始吧 |
[14:47] | Question one, | 第一题 |
[14:49] | -“what is Bob’s”… -Donuts! | -“鲍伯最喜欢” -“甜甜圈” |
[14:55] | Correct! | 正确 |
[14:57] | Second question… | 第二题 |
[15:00] | Pizza. | 匹萨 |
[15:02] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[15:04] | Let’s move on from the food category. | 让我们看一看不关于食物的题目 |
[15:09] | Okay, here’s… here’s an easy one. | 好了 这有 这有一道简单的 |
[15:12] | “what is Bob’s middle name?” | “鲍勃的中间名字是什么” |
[15:24] | Looking for a middle name. | 到底是什么呢 |
[15:30] | All right, time’s up. | 好了 时间到 |
[15:32] | It’s William. Moving on. | 是威廉 下一道 |
[15:34] | “William moving on”? | “威廉·下一道”吗 |
[15:36] | Yeesh, what a terrible name. | 这么恶心的名字 |
[15:38] | It’s no wonder you never use it. | 怪不得你以前没提到过 |
[15:40] | I can’t possibly lose this thing. | 真想不到我会答不上来 |
[15:43] | Okay, here’s another easy one. | 好了 这还有一道简单的 |
[15:46] | “how old is Bob?” | “鲍伯多大了” |
[15:50] | Fift… | 五 |
[15:53] | -Six… -No no no. | -六 -不对 不对 不对 |
[15:57] | -Seven… -All right, next question! | -七 -好吧 下一题 |
[16:01] | When is Bob’s birthday? | 鲍伯是哪天的生日 |
[16:09] | Oh, come on, you guys. You gotta know this one. | 噢 不会吧 你们俩 应该知道这道题啊 |
[16:11] | January 1st. | 一月一日 |
[16:16] | January 2nd. | 一月二日 |
[16:19] | January 3rd. | 一月三日 |
[16:22] | January 4th. | 一月四日 |
[16:27] | Okay, we are now into our… | 好吧 我们来进入 |
[16:32] | Second hour of apple-palooza. | 第二个小时的苹果激情秀 |
[16:35] | Still waiting for that first call. | 依旧等候第一位打进电话的听众 |
[16:42] | Oh, just a reminder, | 噢 提醒一下 |
[16:44] | “palooza” means excitement, | “激情秀”的意思是刺激 |
[16:46] | And “call” means call. | 而“打电话”的意思是“打电话” |
[16:50] | Anyone. | 任何人 |
[16:52] | Anyone at all. | 任何人都可以打电话 |
[16:55] | Oh, hey. In fact, why don’t we just go crazy, | 噢 嘿 说到这 我们为何不疯狂一下呢 |
[16:57] | Open it up to foods of all kinds. | 打开话匣子谈一谈美食 |
[16:59] | We could talk… | 我们可以聊 |
[17:00] | Vegetables, steak, | 蔬菜 牛排 |
[17:04] | Sausage, bacon. | 香肠 培根 |
[17:08] | Dad, if you’re out there, please call. | 老爹 如果你在收听 请打电话 |
[17:15] | Okay, Charlie, | 好了 查莉 |
[17:17] | You ready to help mommy open her presents? | 你准备好帮助我拆礼物了吗 |
[17:18] | -Yes, mommy. -Aww. | -好了 妈咪 -噢 |
[17:21] | I know what you’re all thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[17:24] | I make the most adorable children. | 我生了个超萌的孩子 |
[17:27] | And lots of ’em. | 超生游击队 |
[17:31] | Okay, before we do presents, I’m just gonna run. | 好了 在我们拆礼物之前 我先去 |
[17:33] | To the little mommy’s room. Be right back. | 妈咪的小屋里一趟 马上回来 |
[17:35] | -Oh. -Oh. | -噢 -噢 |
[17:40] | What a pretty girl you are. | 多漂亮的小丫头啊 |
[17:42] | My name is Karen. | 我叫凯伦 |
[17:44] | My mommy doesn’t like you. | 我妈咪不喜欢你 |
[17:47] | Oh. Oh my. Of course she does. | 噢 天啊 她肯定喜欢我 |
[17:50] | Why else would she invite me to the party? | 要不然她怎么邀请我来派对啊 |
[17:52] | You’re rich. | 你有钱 |
[17:56] | Oh. Mm-hmm. | 噢 嗯 |
[17:58] | Well, yes, I am rich, | 好吧 我承认 我有钱 |
[17:59] | Which means I have a large car. | 也就意味着我有一辆大车 |
[18:02] | To put my large present into. | 载着我的大礼物 |
[18:05] | And drive away! | 然后开回家 |
[18:14] | Well, that was awkward. | 好吧 够尴尬的 |
[18:18] | I’m certainly glad your mommy likes me. Huh, Charlie? | 我确定你妈咪是喜欢我的 对吧 查莉 |
[18:21] | My mom says you talk funny. | 我妈说你说话很逗 |
[18:26] | -Pardon me? -It hurts her head. | -什么 -让她头疼 |
[18:30] | -Really? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[18:33] | Well, I guess I’ll just take my snickerdoodles. | 好吧 那我只好带着我的小饼干 |
[18:36] | And skidoodle. | 开溜了 |
[18:37] | -You’re leaving? -Oh, you betcha. | -你要走吗 -噢 那还用说 |
[18:42] | Uh, Amy, I think you might wanna hurry it up in there! | 呃 艾米 我认为你应该快点过来 |
[18:47] | Mean. | 小气 |
[18:49] | Stupid. | 傻 |
[18:51] | Smelly. | 臭 |
[18:55] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[19:01] | Okay, the topic is now | 好吧 现在的话题是 |
[19:04] | “things that exist. | “世界上存在的 |
[19:06] | In the world.” | 东西” |
[19:10] | Wow, looks like we’re getting an actual call. | 哇 好像我们接到了第一个电话 |
[19:14] | Hi, and welcome to “fruit talk. ” who is this? | 嗨 欢迎致电“水果漫谈” 您是哪位 |
[19:17] | It’s Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[19:19] | You do realize we’re the only ones. | 你意识到咱们俩是唯一 |
[19:22] | Listening to the show, right? | 听这节目的人吗 |
[19:23] | And I’m not even listening. | 甚至连我都没在听 |
[19:26] | Well, we still have three more hours to fill. | 但是 我们还剩三个小时呢 |
[19:29] | -What do you suggest? -How about this? | -你有什么办法吗 -不如这样 |
[19:37] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[19:41] | we tried to talk fruit, we tried some conversation | 我们试着水果漫谈 我们试着讨论话题 |
[19:43] | but the station’s so boring, I need a vacation | 但是电台太无聊 我需要放松一下下 |
[19:46] | Listen up, people, this station’s a loser | 听好了 同志们 这个电台衰到爆 |
[19:49] | And this whole show was an apple-pa-snooza | 整个节目就是一个苹果催眠秀 |
[19:53] | -This station is sad. -This station is tired… | -这个电台够悲催 -这个电台够腻人 |
[19:56] | Said the two interns who just got fired. | 这两位实习生刚被炒鱿鱼了 |
[20:05] | Can you sign this first? | 能先把这个签了吗 |
[20:14] | July 7th. | 七月七日 |
[20:15] | -July 8th. -July 9th. | -七月八日 -七月九日 |
[20:17] | All right, you know what? | 成了 知道吗 |
[20:20] | This, uh… this wasn’t as much fun as I thought it was gonna be. | 这个 这个没有我想象中的有意思 |
[20:26] | I think I’m gonna ask somebody else to go to the hockey game. | 看来我应该问问其他人想去看冰球比赛吗 |
[20:28] | Whoa. Wait wait, dad, just let me say something. | 哇 等等 别急 老爸 让我说句话 |
[20:31] | July 10th. | 七月十号 |
[20:41] | This shower was a total disaster. | 这次的婴儿洗礼简直就是场灾难 |
[20:44] | I guess Charlie understands more than I thought. | 我低估了查莉的理解能力 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry, mama. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[20:49] | Honey, it’s okay. | 宝贝 没关系 |
[20:52] | It’s okay. It’s not your fault. | 没关系的 这不是你的错 |
[20:55] | It’s not anybody’s fault. | 不是任何人的错 |
[20:57] | -Well, actually… -It’s not anybody’s fault, Mary lo… | -这个嘛 其实 -任何人都没有错玛丽露 |
[20:59] | -Okay. -Now would you like a cup of tea? | -好吧 -想来杯茶吗 |
[21:02] | -Yes, I would love that. -Okay. | -好吧 麻烦你了 -没事 |
[21:06] | Okay, spill it, Charlie. What did she say about me? | 好了 一吐为快 查莉 她是怎么说我的 |
[21:11] | Maybe you should come with me. | 也许你应该和我一起来 |
[21:21] | Well, Charlie, Ivy and I are looking for a new internship, | 好了 查莉 艾薇和我在找新的实习工作 |
[21:25] | And… oh, I guess we have to be more careful. | 而且 噢 我们在你周围所说的一字一句 |
[21:28] | With what we say around you. | 都应该小心一点 |
[21:30] | Otherwise, people might find out they’re too perky. | 否则 人们就会知道他们太得意洋洋了 |
[21:36] | Are you here to pick up Ivy, Mrs. Wentz? | 您是来接艾薇的吗 温兹夫人 |
[21:38] | No, I’m just really annoyed. | 不是 我只是特别的烦人 |
[21:43] | All righty, then. | 好吧 |
[21:44] | Okay, Teddy, come on! Let’s go. | 好了 泰迪 别弄了 快走 |
[21:45] | So I’m going to my first hockey game, | 我要去看我的第一场冰球比赛了 |
[21:47] | ’cause I was the only kid who knew when dad’s birthday is. | 因为我是唯一知道老爸生日的孩子 |
[21:51] | Okay, running a little late. | 好了 现在有点晚了 |
[21:54] | Gonna have to paint your face in the car. | 只能在车里给你化妆了 |
[21:59] | Yay, I’m the winner. | 耶 我好高兴诶 |
[22:03] | Wish me good luck, Charlie. | 祝我好运吧 查莉 |
[22:12] | -Hey, mom. -Oh, there’s my little tyke. | -嘿 老妈 -噢 我的小乖乖 |
[22:15] | How ya doin’? | 你好呀 |
[22:22] | Mom, you feeling okay? | 老妈 你没事吧 |
[22:23] | Super good and gettin’ better. | 相当超级以及非常的好 |
[22:28] | Why are you talking like that? | 你怎么这样说话 |
[22:30] | Like what? | 怎样说话 |
[22:33] | Oh funny thing. | 噢 有件趣事 |
[22:35] | I was taking a wax today with Debbie Dooley. | 今天我和黛比·杜利一起去上蜡褪毛 |
[22:38] | And we found a magic potion. | 然后我们发现了一种神奇的药剂 |
[22:41] | Well, naturally we each took a sip, | 然后 我们自然的就各自抿了一小口 |
[22:45] | But nothing happened. | 但是没任何反应 |
[22:49] | Uh, mom, | 呃 老妈 |
[22:50] | Something did happen. | 有反应了 |
[22:51] | We need to fix this. | 我们需要解决一下 |
[22:53] | Nothing to fix, Mr. Bossy pants. | 没什么需要解决的 管家婆先生 |
[22:57] | Snickerdoodle? | 要小饼干吗 |
[23:01] | Oh yeah, you’re right. We are good. | 噢 好吧 你说的没错 我们没事了 |
[23:04] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[23:05] | You betcha. | 那还用说 |