时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Okay, so that’s the tight end, | 你看 那个就是边锋 |
[00:09] | And the guy next to him is called the split end. | 他旁边的那个是散锋 |
[00:11] | Split end? | 散锋 |
[00:14] | What do they call him after he shampoos and conditions? | 如果用飘柔洗头后 他们管他叫什么啊 |
[00:21] | Yeah, let’s not watch football. | 算了 还是不看橄榄球了 |
[00:25] | Hey, we should talk about prom. | 嘿 咱们应该商量下舞会的事情 |
[00:27] | So I was thinking, if you show up by 6:00, | 我就在想 如果你六点来 |
[00:29] | Then we can do some pictures. | 我们就可以照点照片 |
[00:31] | -Then if we left by 6:30… -Teddy, hold on. I haven’t even asked you yet. | -如果我们六点半走 -泰迪 别急 我还没邀请你去舞会呢 |
[00:35] | Well, I just assumed. I mean, we’re boyfriend and girlfriend. | 是吗 我只是假设了下 毕竟咱俩是恋人关系 |
[00:38] | Yeah, I know, but I still think I should ask you. | 是啊 我知道 但我觉得还是应该邀请你一下 |
[00:40] | It’s kind of how it’s done. | 邀请的流程不能略过 |
[00:41] | Fine, go ahead, ask me. | 好吧 来吧 邀请我 |
[00:44] | Teddy, would you like to go to the prom with me? | 泰迪 你愿意和我一起去舞会吗 |
[00:47] | -No. -Wait. What? | -不 -等等 你说啥 |
[00:51] | Well, first you make a whole big deal out of the invitation, | 首先你把邀请这件事弄得小题大做 |
[00:53] | Then you just blurt it out? | 然后你又随口一问 |
[00:54] | Where’s the romance, the heart? | 浪漫在哪 你的诚心在哪 |
[00:56] | Maybe I should start over. | 那我应该重头再来一遍吗 |
[00:59] | Yeah, I think that would be best. | 是的 我感觉有这个必要 |
[01:03] | -Teddy, would you like to go to the… -No, no, no, no. | -泰迪 你愿意 -不 不 不 不 |
[01:06] | Go outside. Start over there. | 门外边 从那里开始 |
[01:10] | Go on, go on. | 去啊 去啊 |
[01:12] | If we’re gonna do this, do it right. | 如果要做 就要做对 |
[01:19] | I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[01:26] | Teddy Duncan, | 泰迪·邓肯 |
[01:28] | would you do me the honor | 能否赏个脸 |
[01:31] | of allowing me to escort you to the prom? | 准许我陪同你去参加舞会吗 |
[01:35] | Oh, you’re tearing up. Oh, my gosh. | 噢 眼泪都出来了 我的天啊 |
[01:38] | Of course I’ll go with you, baby. | 我当然愿意和你一起去了 宝贝 |
[01:42] | -Got stuck by a thorn, didn’t you? -Uh-huh. | -被花刺扎到手了 是吧 -恩 恩 |
[01:51] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:52] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:54] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:57] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:59] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:00] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:04] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:07] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:10] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:12] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:14] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:17] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:18] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:20] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:23] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:25] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:29] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:34] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:45] | What are you guys doing? | 你俩干啥呢 |
[02:47] | I’m looking through my yearbook, trying to find a prom date. | 看一下我的年鉴 试着找个舞伴 |
[02:49] | Yeah, and I’m watching him so I can see what mistakes | 是啊 我在边上看是因为等我到高中后 |
[02:52] | to avoid when I’m in High School. | 可以避免同样的悲剧发生在我身上 |
[02:54] | P.J., prom’s this Saturday. | PJ 舞会就在这周六 |
[02:57] | You might wanna hurry up. | 你最好抓紧了 |
[02:59] | Oh, it’s okay. I’ve seen his report card. | 噢 没关系 我看过他的成绩单 |
[03:00] | He’ll probably have two more senior proms. | 他很可能会有两场以上的毕业舞会 |
[03:05] | Hey, what do you know about Cynthia Markowski? | 嘿 你知道辛西娅·马尔考斯基吗 |
[03:09] | She was in the gifted program and graduated early. | 她以前是天才班的 提前毕业了 |
[03:11] | Stupid smart people. | 白痴的天才 |
[03:14] | Hey, what about Robin Rogers? | 嘿 罗宾·罗杰斯怎么样 |
[03:17] | -She’s pretty cute. -That’s a guy. | -看起来挺可爱的 -那是男的 |
[03:22] | Who was your date last year? | 你去年的舞伴是谁 |
[03:24] | I went with a group. | 我组团去的 |
[03:27] | So now we’re calling Emmett a group? | 现在我们称呼艾米特为“团”吗 |
[03:32] | There’s gotta be somebody out there for me. | 天无绝人之路 总会有适合我的 |
[03:34] | I just Hope I find her in time. | 只是希望能及时现身 |
[03:44] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[03:47] | Here’s your pizza. | 你的匹萨 |
[03:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:51] | With any luck, | 如果走狗屎运的话 |
[03:53] | P.J. May have just found his prom date. | PJ可能找到舞伴了 |
[03:56] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问件事吗 |
[03:59] | Sure, anything. | 可以 随便问 |
[04:01] | Do you guys have any wacky bread? | 你们卖奇奇怪怪面包吗 |
[04:04] | Yeah, it’s gonna take a little more than luck. | 是啊 估计光是狗屎运还不够 |
[04:07] | Get over there. | 你出马吧 |
[04:16] | Well, things look good. The baby’s doing great, | 好了 看起来不错 孩子的情况很好 |
[04:19] | but I’m a little concerned about the weight gain. | 但是我有点担心体重问题 |
[04:21] | I really haven’t gained that much. | 我觉着体重没涨那么多吧 |
[04:23] | No, I mean him. | 不 我说的是他 |
[04:27] | Just kidding. We like to have fun here, right, Marcia? | 开玩笑的 我们就喜欢开玩笑 是吧 玛西亚 |
[04:31] | So would you like a DVD of your ultrasound? | 想要一段你们的超声波影像吗 |
[04:34] | -Yes. -No. | -想 -不想 |
[04:36] | I thought we agreed we wanted to wait to find out if it’s a boy or a girl. | 我以为我们不急于知道是男孩还是女孩 |
[04:39] | We want to be surprised. | 不是想要个惊喜吗 |
[04:40] | I don’t like surprises. I want to know. | 我不想要惊喜 我想要知道 |
[04:42] | And the person carrying the baby | 但是作为婴儿的母体 |
[04:44] | Thinks it’s better not to know. | 认为不知道为妙 |
[04:47] | We’d like to be surprised. | 我们喜欢惊喜 |
[04:50] | Put this in the Duncan file, please. | 请把这个放进邓肯资料里 |
[04:53] | That’s okay. | 没关心的 |
[04:55] | We don’t need to know. | 我们不用知道 |
[04:57] | As long as our baby boy is healthy, right, doc? | 只要我们的宝宝是健康的 对吧 医生 |
[05:01] | I mean, the main thing is that our baby girl | 我的意思是 重要的是我们的宝贝闺女 |
[05:03] | is doing great, right, doc? | 是健康的 对吧 医生 |
[05:07] | Bob, honey, the man’s not an idiot. | 亲爱的 老鲍 这位又不傻 |
[05:08] | He has a medical degree. Right, doc? | 人家有医学学位 对吧 医生 |
[05:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:19] | That was a really fun first date. | 这第一次约会真的肯开心 |
[05:21] | Taylor, in my experience, | 泰勒 以我的经验来看 |
[05:22] | you can never go wrong with mini golf. | 你在迷你高尔夫球上很有天赋 |
[05:24] | P.J., I know we just met, | PJ 我知道咱俩刚刚相识 |
[05:26] | but can I ask you something? | 但我能问你个问题吗 |
[05:28] | Okay, but nothing too hard, ’cause this date’s going really well. | 好的 但是问题别太难 因为我不想破坏这次约会 |
[05:31] | My senior prom is this Saturday, | 我的毕业舞会是在这周六 |
[05:34] | and I was wondering if you would like to go with me. | 我在想你是不是能和我一起去 |
[05:37] | -Uh-oh. -Too hard? | -呃 噢 -问题太难了吗 |
[05:40] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[05:41] | It’s just my senior prom is also this Saturday. | 只是我的毕业舞会也是在周六 |
[05:44] | I was really excited about it, | 我很是兴奋 |
[05:46] | and I was gonna ask you. | 本打算想邀请你 |
[05:48] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:50] | But you asked me first, so yes. | 但是你先提出了邀请 那我就同意吧 |
[05:53] | Oh, and just so you know, I would have said yes. | 噢 跟你说一下 我也会同意的 |
[05:56] | Yes! | 好的 |
[05:58] | -Then it’s a date? -Absolutely. | -那就不见不散了 -没问题 |
[06:00] | Wait, whose prom are we going to? | 等等 我们去谁的毕业舞会呢 |
[06:02] | Mine, I think. | 应该是我的吧 |
[06:04] | -Yeah, yeah. -Yeah. | -耶 耶 -耶 |
[06:09] | And after the baby’s born, | 在宝宝出生后 |
[06:11] | mommy and daddy will bring it home from the hospital. | 妈咪和爹地就会把他从医院接回来 |
[06:14] | But when do they take it back? | 那他们什么时候再把他接走呢 |
[06:17] | Charlie, they don’t take the babies back. | 查莉 他们不会再把宝宝接走了 |
[06:19] | I know. I tried with Gabe. | 我懂的 曾经我也想让盖比回去 |
[06:23] | Teddy, there you are. | 泰迪 你在这里啊 |
[06:25] | Hey, listen, I was wondering if you’ve picked out a prom dress yet. | 嘿 听着 我问一下 你选好舞会的裙子了吗 |
[06:29] | No, I really need to go shopping. | 没有 我应该去买一条 |
[06:31] | Or not. | 或者不用了 |
[06:33] | Mom, I need to buy a dress. | 老妈 我需要买条裙子 |
[06:35] | I can’t just wear something from my closet. | 我不能随便从衣柜里挑一件穿上 |
[06:37] | Maybe not your closet. | 也许不在你的衣柜里挑 |
[06:41] | I don’t like where this is going. | 感觉情况不妙 |
[06:44] | Let me tell you a story | 让我给你讲个故事 |
[06:46] | that seemed tragic at the time, | 在当时就是个悲剧啊 |
[06:49] | but is now finally gonna have a happy ending. | 但如今终于要画上完美的句点了 |
[06:52] | I really don’t like where this is going. | 情况真的很不妙啊 |
[06:55] | The year was 1988, | 1988的那一年 |
[06:58] | and a young and beautiful Amy blankenhooper | 青春美丽的艾米·布兰肯琥珀 |
[07:00] | was on her way to the prom with her third choice Bob Duncan. | 走在前往舞会的路上 和她的第三选择 鲍勃·邓肯 |
[07:05] | But alas, all would not turn out as Amy had planned. | 但是 情况发展得和艾米所计划的不一样 |
[07:08] | Knowing this story would go on for a while, | 得知这个故事要讲上一阵子 |
[07:12] | Teddy sat down. | 泰迪坐下了 |
[07:15] | Bob Diddlebock, Amy’s first choice, | 鲍勃·迪斗鲍克 艾米的首选 |
[07:18] | took his date out for steak. | 带着他的舞伴去吃牛排 |
[07:20] | Bob Duncan had a coupon for the shrimp Bucket. | 鲍勃·邓肯拿着优惠券去吃臭虾 |
[07:25] | Anyway, it was an all-you-can-eat night, | 总之 那是一个撑破肚皮的夜晚 |
[07:27] | and Amy tried to keep up with Bob, | 艾米尝试跟上鲍勃的节奏 |
[07:29] | which was her second mistake. | 那是她的第二个错误 |
[07:32] | A mistake that her beautiful prom dress | 一个使她那条价值不菲的裙子 |
[07:34] | would pay for dearly. | 万劫不复的错误 |
[07:39] | So what are you saying… | 你想说什么 |
[07:40] | Did you puke on your prom dress? | 你吐在舞会礼服上了吗 |
[07:42] | Well, in 1988, we called it “hurling.” | 那个 在1988年 我们称之为“呕” |
[07:46] | Now this sad little story is finally gonna have a happy ending. | 如今这个悲剧的故事终于要有个美好的结局了 |
[07:49] | Teddy, don’t you see? | 泰迪 明白吗 |
[07:51] | I saved that prom dress all these years | 我保留这条裙子多年 |
[07:53] | so that you could wear it to your prom. | 就是为了日后能让你穿上 |
[07:56] | I’ll go get it. | 我去拿 |
[07:57] | Mom, you really don’t have to… | 老妈 你真的不用 |
[07:59] | Ba-bam! | 闪瞎你的眼 |
[08:05] | Teddy, when this dress goes to the prom, | 泰迪 当这条裙子出现在舞会上时 |
[08:08] | it’ll almost be like I finally get to go to the prom. | 就好像是我在舞会上 |
[08:16] | I wish it were you. | 要真是你就好了 |
[08:19] | And, Charlie, | 对了 查莉 |
[08:22] | maybe you can wear this to your prom, too. | 也许你也可以穿这条裙子去舞会 |
[08:24] | No, thank you, mommy. | 算了 谢谢 妈咪 |
[08:32] | Okay. Whatcha doing, dad? | 好吧 你干啥呢 老爸 |
[08:36] | Oh, just thinking about the new baby. | 噢 只是想想咱家的新成员 |
[08:39] | Yeah, I like to do my thinking upstairs, | 好吧 我一般都喜欢去楼上思考问题 |
[08:41] | just in case someone wants to come down here, | 就是避免妨碍有人想来楼下 |
[08:43] | play some video games or something. | 玩会电子游戏什么的 |
[08:46] | You know, all I want to know | 知道吗 我只想知道 |
[08:49] | is if it’s gonna be a boy or a girl. | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[08:52] | But your mother wants to be surprised. | 但是你妈老想要个惊喜 |
[08:55] | Why don’t you find out and then not tell mom? | 干嘛不自己去问问然后瞒着老妈 |
[08:57] | You have a brain of your own, right? | 你的大脑你做主 |
[09:01] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[09:03] | It’s just that your mother’s brain doesn’t like it | 只是你老妈的大脑不喜欢 |
[09:06] | when my brain goes off on its own. | 我的大脑自己做主 |
[09:10] | Dad, you can’t just do whatever mom tells you to do. | 老爸 你不能当老妈的提线木偶 |
[09:13] | You have to stand up for yourself. | 你要为你自己反抗 |
[09:16] | You know, you have to call the doctor and you have to demand to know. | 知道吗 你给医生打电话 你有权利知道一切 |
[09:20] | -You know what? You’re right. -Right? | -你还别说 你真说对了 -对了 |
[09:22] | -I mean, I am the baby’s father. -Yes, you are. | -我是说 我是孩子他爹 -没错 你是 |
[09:24] | Yes, I do have some rights. | 是的 我有权利知道 |
[09:31] | Hello. Marcia, Bob Duncan. | 您好 玛西亚 我是鲍勃·邓肯 |
[09:33] | I don’t wanna bother the doctor. I was just… could you… | 我不想打扰到医生 我只是想让你 |
[09:36] | For me, could you just take a little look-see in our file | 帮帮忙 你能瞄一眼档案吗 |
[09:39] | and just tell me if we’re gonna have a boy or a girl? | 告诉我是男孩还是女孩 |
[09:46] | Okay, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[09:49] | All right, what did she say? | 快说 她说什么了 |
[09:50] | Would I please hold while she calls your mother? | 让我别挂 她要向你老妈打电话汇报 |
[09:57] | Well, face it, dad. | 成了 接受吧 老爸 |
[10:00] | Your brain’s no match for mom’s. | 你的大脑比不过老妈的 |
[10:04] | But lucky for you, I have a plan. | 但是算你走运 我有个计划 |
[10:07] | Is it an evil plan? | 邪恶的计划吗 |
[10:09] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:12] | It’s a plan that helps the poor. | 是个救助穷人的计划 |
[10:13] | Of course, it’s an evil plan. | 当然了 当然是个邪恶的计划 |
[10:15] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道了 |
[10:19] | Oh, come on. You know you want to do it. | 噢 别这样 你知道自己想这样的 |
[10:21] | Isn’t that why you came to me in the first place? | 难道这不是你第一个来找我的原因吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | -Wow! You look great. -So do you. | -哇 你好漂亮啊 -你也是 |
[10:42] | -Come on in. -Okay. | -进来吧 -好的 |
[10:46] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[10:49] | -What is this? -It’s the prom. | -到哪了 -舞会啊 |
[10:52] | Your prom is here in your house? | 你家里的舞会 |
[10:55] | Yeah, I’m homeschooled. | 是啊 我在家上学 |
[11:06] | So this is the whole prom? | 这就是舞会的全部了吗 |
[11:09] | Just you and me | 只有你和我 |
[11:12] | and some old lady? | 和一些老太太 |
[11:14] | Oh, that’s my grandma. | 噢 那是我奶奶 |
[11:17] | She’s also the dj. | 她也同样是DJ |
[11:19] | Why’s she wearing a sombrero? | 她为什么戴着墨西哥草帽 |
[11:21] | Because the theme of the prom | 因为舞会的主题是 |
[11:24] | is “south of the border.” | “国境之南” |
[11:27] | Oh, okay, that makes sense. | 噢 好吧 那就合理了 |
[11:29] | For a second there, I thought it was weird. | 刚才有那么一刻 我感觉挺奇怪的 |
[11:31] | Hola, kids! | 好啊 孩子们 |
[11:33] | Let the fiesta begin. Ole! | 聚会开始吧 亲们 |
[11:36] | P.J., this is my mom. | PJ 这是我妈妈 |
[11:38] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[11:39] | And my biology teacher and my history teacher | 也是我的生物老师 历史老师 |
[11:42] | -and my math teacher. -All right, picture time. | -数学老师 -好了 照相吧 |
[11:45] | Now smile. It’s for the yearbook. | 笑一笑 照片会放在年鉴上 |
[11:59] | I know this is a little unusual. | 我知道这有点不同寻常 |
[12:01] | I guess I should have told you I was homeschooled. | 也许我应该早点告诉你我在家上学 |
[12:04] | But it had been good information to have | 总比不知道强 |
[12:07] | Oh, excuse me. | 噢 抱歉 |
[12:13] | Well, at least it’s not getting any weirder. | 至少事情不能再怪异了 |
[12:28] | Hi… yee! | 嗨 咿 |
[12:32] | So what do you think? | 觉着咋样 |
[12:34] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[12:37] | Uh… | 呃 |
[12:39] | No, relax, I’ve got a different dress hidden in the bushes. | 算了 放松 我在灌木丛里藏了另一套礼服 |
[12:45] | Well, then why are you wearing that one? | 好吧 那你干嘛穿着这件 |
[12:49] | Teddy, you almost look as beautiful | 泰迪 你简直美极了 |
[12:51] | in that dress as I did. | 和我穿起来一样美 |
[12:56] | Never mind. | 当我没问 |
[12:58] | Okay, picture time. | 好了 照相了 |
[13:01] | Okay, back it up. You’re crushing the ruffles. | 好了 你往后 别压到花边 |
[13:07] | Good one. | 不错 |
[13:08] | Okay, over here. Over here. | 好了 看这里 看这里 |
[13:11] | Over here. Chin down, Spencer. | 看这里 收下巴 斯宾塞 |
[13:15] | Okay, mom, come on, we have to go. | 好了 老妈 别照了 我们该走了 |
[13:16] | Okay, have fun. Oh, wait! Wait. | 好吧 玩的开心 噢 等等 等等 |
[13:18] | I almost forgot. I have a surprise. | 我差点忘了 我有个惊喜 |
[13:21] | The matching hat! | 配套的帽子 |
[13:25] | Oh! | 噢 |
[13:27] | Oh, now my head can be as lucky as the rest of me. | 噢 现在我的头也难逃此劫 |
[13:40] | -Hey, excuse me, are you Dr. Karp? -Yes. | -嘿 打扰一下 你是卡普医生吗 -是的 |
[13:43] | Hi, I’m Gabe Duncan. | 嗨 我是盖比·邓肯 |
[13:45] | -Oh! -Nice to meet you. | -噢 -幸会 |
[13:46] | And this is Charlie. | 这是查莉 |
[13:48] | You know, we’re here because she’s having a hard time | 说实话 我们来这里是因为她对于 |
[13:51] | with the new baby thing. | 未来家里的新成员有些疑问 |
[13:54] | Hey, Charlie, | 嘿 查莉 |
[13:56] | here’s the man who can make you happy again. | 这位可以为你解除心中所有的疑问 |
[13:59] | Talk to him. | 和他谈谈 |
[14:00] | Will I have a little sister or little brother? | 我要有个弟弟还是妹妹 |
[14:03] | Awww, did you hear that? | 噢 你听到了吗 |
[14:06] | She said, “a wittle sisto or wittle brudder.” | 她说的“涕涕还是咩咩”多可爱啊 |
[14:08] | Who can say no to that? | 谁能拒绝啊 |
[14:10] | I could. | 我能 |
[14:11] | What kind of doctor would I be if I told you without your parents’ permission? | 如果未经你的父母同意就告诉你 那我还算什么医生 |
[14:14] | A doctor who’s got a little extra walking around money, | 一个可以挣到外快的医生 |
[14:17] | if you know what I’m saying. | 明白我的意思吗 |
[14:19] | It’s not gonna happen. | 没门 |
[14:21] | I’ll be in the exam room. | 我回诊断室了 |
[14:25] | Gabe, get the DVD. It’s in the file. | 盖比 去拿DVD 在档案里 |
[14:28] | Okay. Hey. | 好的 嘿 |
[14:30] | Hey, Charlie, if you go find the doctor, | 嘿 查莉 如果你去找医生玩 |
[14:32] | I’ll give you some candy, okay? | 我就给你糖吃 好吗 |
[14:35] | -Okay. -Okay, come on. | -好 -好的 去吧 |
[14:38] | Find him. | 去找他 |
[14:41] | Oh, no! | 噢 不好了 |
[14:43] | My “wittle sisto” has run into the exam room! | 我的“小咩咩”跑进诊断室了 |
[14:47] | She can’t go in there. | 她不能进去 |
[14:54] | “Daley, Davis.” Oh, “duncan. ” Got it. Dad, come on. | “戴利 戴维斯” 噢 “邓肯” 拿到了 老爸 过来 |
[15:08] | Oh, there you are, you little dickens. | 噢 可把你找到了 你个小淘气鬼 |
[15:11] | Where’s my candy? | 我的糖呢 |
[15:14] | Candy. | 糖 |
[15:17] | For running away? Oh, I don’t think so. | 为了让你跑开吗 噢 怎么可能 |
[15:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:28] | So how do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[15:31] | Amazing. You look incredible. | 惊艳 简直美若天仙 |
[15:35] | What are we waiting for? | 那我们还在等什么 |
[15:36] | Let’s get in there and let people see me. Huh? | 还不赶快进去 闪瞎群众的双眼 |
[15:38] | Oh, who’s texting me? | 噢 有短信 |
[15:41] | Oh, it’s P.J. | 噢 是PJ |
[15:43] | Well, here’s my prom night. | 看吧 这是我的舞会夜 |
[15:47] | Turns out taylor is homeschooled. | 发现泰勒是在家上学的 |
[15:51] | So what was supposed to be the greatest night of my life | 本应该是我人生中最美妙的一晚 |
[15:54] | is now the strangest. | 如今剩下的只是怪异 |
[15:57] | But I guess I shouldn’t complain. | 但是我不应该抱怨 |
[15:59] | I was voted prom King. | 我被选为了舞会国王 |
[16:03] | Poor P.J. | 可怜的PJ |
[16:06] | It’s his senior prom and he’s miserable. | 这是他的毕业舞会 而且悲剧了 |
[16:08] | Yeah, that’s a shame. | 是啊 可惜了 |
[16:10] | Okay, let’s go in. | 好了 走吧 |
[16:17] | Dr. Karp, have you seen the Duncan DVD? | 卡普医生 你看见邓肯的DVD了吗 |
[16:20] | -I can’t find it. -Amy Duncan? | -我找不到了 -艾米·邓肯吗 |
[16:22] | No, Angela Duncan. | 不是 是安吉拉·邓肯 |
[16:24] | The one who’s having triplets. | 怀三胞胎的那个 |
[16:30] | Awww, man, I’m never getting my own room. | 噢 天啊 我永远也别想有自己的房间了 |
[16:40] | Hey, look out, everyone. | 嘿 注意了 大家 |
[16:42] | This prom’s officially been crashed! | 这个舞会真是火爆了 |
[16:44] | -Yeah, all right! -Yeah, uh-huh! | -耶 好耶 -耶 嗯哼 |
[16:47] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[16:49] | We got your text | 收到了你的短信 |
[16:50] | and your prom looked so unique… | 而且你的舞会看起来这么奇葩 |
[16:53] | -Right. -That we just had to come. | -是的 -于是我们就来了 |
[16:55] | Yeah, what a relief to be away from all those noisy people, | 是啊 远离那帮吵闹的人们也不错 |
[16:57] | laughing and having fun. | 笑声啊 娱乐啊 |
[17:00] | This is so much better. | 这里好多了 |
[17:05] | Teddy, you gave up your prom for me? | 泰迪 你为了我放弃了自己的舞会吗 |
[17:08] | Oh, please. | 噢 别这么说 |
[17:09] | Going to prom at regular school is so last year. | 去正常学校的舞会太过时了 |
[17:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Hello, P.J., are we in the right place? | 在吗 PJ 是这里吗 |
[17:18] | What’s mom doing here? | 老妈来干什么 |
[17:20] | Did you send that text to everybody? | 你群发的短信吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah, it was an accident. | 是啊 纯属意外 |
[17:24] | Grandma was getting kinda handsy during the slow dance. | 老奶奶和我跳舞的时候总是乱摸 |
[17:27] | She can’t see me in this dress. Is there another way out of here? | 不能让她看见我穿这条裙子 还有别的出口吗 |
[17:30] | -There’s a door around the back. -Okay, I’m gonna go change. | -后面有扇门 -好的 我去换衣服了 |
[17:32] | -Cover for me. -Wait… | -给我掩护 -等等 |
[17:37] | -hi, everyone. -Hey, hey! | -嗨 大家好 -嘿 嘿 |
[17:39] | Mom, dad, what are you guys doing here? | 老爸 老妈 你们怎么来了 |
[17:41] | Well, we couldn’t go to our prom, | 这个嘛 虽然我们无法参加自己的舞会 |
[17:43] | so we thought, why not go to yours? | 于是我们就想 为什么不参加你们的呢 |
[17:44] | Aww, you guys are the best. | 噢 你们真好 |
[17:46] | -Hey, there. -Hey, Spencer, | -嘿 好啊 -嘿 斯宾塞 |
[17:49] | -what are you doing here? Where’s Teddy? -I don’t know. | -你怎么也在这里 泰迪呢 -不知道啊 |
[17:51] | She’ll be back in, like, three minutes. | 她会马上回来的 三分钟吧 |
[17:55] | -Yeah, speaking of three, honey, we really need to talk. –I’m back! | -是啊 说到三 亲爱的 我们需要谈谈了 -我回来了 |
[17:58] | I’m back. Hi. | 我来了 嗨 |
[18:03] | Why is your dress on backwards? | 为什么把裙子反着穿 |
[18:07] | Okay, all right, mom, the truth is | 好吧 我招了 老妈 事情是这样的 |
[18:10] | the reason why I didn’t wanna wear this dress | 之所以我不喜欢穿这条裙子 |
[18:12] | is because I… I just don’t like it. | 是因为 我不喜欢 |
[18:16] | What’s not to like? | 有啥不喜欢的呢 |
[18:19] | On… on me. | 穿在我身上 |
[18:21] | See, the problem with such | 你看 问题就是 |
[18:23] | a beautiful dress | 如此漂亮的一条裙子 |
[18:26] | is that it only works on you. | 只有你才能穿出它的美 |
[18:30] | No one can do justice to this dress like you, mom. | 老妈 没人能比你穿得更好看了 |
[18:35] | Teddy, Teddy, Teddy, Teddy. | 泰迪 泰迪 泰迪 泰迪 |
[18:38] | Honey, if you are suggesting | 宝贝 如果你是在建议 |
[18:40] | that I put that dress and this hat on | 让我穿上这套礼服和戴上这顶帽子 |
[18:44] | because we are at a prom at this very moment, | 因为此时此刻我们在一个舞会上 |
[18:46] | well, the answer would be a resounding okay. | 那好 我将斩钉截铁的答应你 |
[18:50] | Let’s go change. | 那我们去换衣服吧 |
[18:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:06] | You don’t mind being here? | 你不介意参加这个舞会吗 |
[19:07] | As long as I’m with you, I don’t care where we are. | 只要能和你在一起 天涯海角都可以 |
[19:11] | Awww. Hey, take a seat, grandma. | 噢 嘿 坐下歇会 奶奶 |
[19:14] | It’s not gonna happen. | 没戏的 |
[19:19] | I Hope I get to see you again, | 我希望能再见到你 |
[19:22] | but I don’t know, I’m off to college soon. | 但不知道还有机会吗 我马上要去大学了 |
[19:25] | -Where you going? -The rec room. | -哪所大学 -娱乐室 |
[19:32] | Honey, this probably isn’t what you were expecting | 亲爱的 这可能不是你想在舞会上听到的 |
[19:35] | to hear at your prom, but you remember the ultrasound | 但是你还记得那个超声波吗 |
[19:39] | -we decided not to look at? -Yes. | -我们决定不去看的 -记得 |
[19:41] | -I looked. -What?! Oh, Bob. | -我看了 -什么 噢 老鲍啊 |
[19:43] | Don’t tell me, okay? I don’t want to know what we’re having. | 别告诉我 好吗 我不想知道结果 |
[19:45] | -Well, can I at least tell you how many we’re having? -What? | -那至少我能告诉你是几胞胎吗 -什么 |
[19:49] | Honey, we’re having triplets. | 亲爱的 是三胞胎 |
[19:52] | Oh, come on, why wouldn’t the doctor tell me? | 噢 别逗了 那为什么医生不告诉我 |
[19:55] | I don’t know, but I saw them. | 我不知道 反正我是亲眼所见 |
[19:57] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[20:00] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[20:03] | Seven kids. | 一共有七个孩子 |
[20:06] | Wow. | 哇 |
[20:08] | I think I’m gonna hurl. | 我感觉我要呕了 |
[20:15] | Wow! Look at that. She hit the exact same spot. | 哇 看呐 和上次吐的位置一模一样 |
[20:18] | Okay, honey, | 好了 亲 |
[20:20] | let’s get you to the nurse. | 我来给你找位护士吧 |
[20:31] | Well, charlie, they say you never forget your prom, | 好了 查莉 人言道 你永远都无法忘记自己的舞会 |
[20:35] | but I’m gonna try real hard. | 我准备挑战下 |
[20:40] | P.J., where you going all dressed up? | PJ 你穿这么整齐去哪啊 |
[20:42] | Taylor’s graduation. Back in, like, 20. | 泰勒毕业了 马上回来 二十分钟 |
[20:47] | Turns out, good news, mom’s not really having triplets. | 最终得知 好消息 老妈怀的不是三胞胎 |
[20:51] | Oh, and I took mom’s prom dress | 噢 我把老妈的裙子送到了 |
[20:54] | to the dry cleaners, where it got destroyed. | 干洗店 毁尸灭迹了 |
[20:57] | Cost me 10 bucks extra. You’ll thank me for it later. | 多收了我十块钱 你以后会感激我的 |
[21:03] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么呢 |
[21:08] | Wish me good luck, Charlie. | 祝我好运吧 查莉 |
[21:19] | Hey, Dr. Karp, | 嘿 卡普医生 |
[21:21] | well, my grandmother has a very important question to ask you. | 我奶奶有个很重要的问题想问你 |
[21:24] | -Hey, grandma. -Well, hello! | -嘿 奶奶 -你好啊 |
[21:30] | You’re grandma Duncan? | 你是邓肯老奶奶吗 |
[21:32] | Oh, why don’t you just call me Gladys? | 噢 直接叫我格拉迪斯吧 |
[21:35] | Anywho, I am dying to know | 那个谁 我迫切的想知道 |
[21:38] | if my new grandchild | 我马上迎来的是 |
[21:40] | is a boy or a girl. | 孙子啊 还是孙女啊 |
[21:43] | I was wondering the same thing about you. | 对你我也有同样的疑问 |
[21:47] | Dr. Karp. | 卡普医生 |
[21:50] | -Mom? -Oh hello, son. | -妈 -噢 好啊 儿子 |
[21:55] | So… she’s really is your… | 这么说 她真的是你 |
[21:57] | Yeah, pretty freaky, isn’t it? | 是啊 怪吧 |
[21:59] | Well, doctor, out with it. | 好了 医生 快说吧 |
[22:02] | All right, all right, I’ll tell you. | 好吧 好吧 我告诉你们 |
[22:06] | The new baby is going to be a… | 新生儿将是 |