时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Okay, who’s ready to have some fun?! | 好了 准备好大玩一场了吗 |
[00:12] | I guess you didn’t hear me. What I said was. | 你们是不是没听见啊 我说的是 |
[00:14] | Who’s ready to have some fun?! | 准备好大玩一场了吗 |
[00:17] | Mom, no offense, but whenever you say something’s gonna be fun, | 老妈 别见怪 每当你说要大玩一场的时候 |
[00:21] | It’s not! | 都不好玩 |
[00:24] | Until now, | 这次不一样了 |
[00:26] | Because it is time for the first and last | 因为这是首次 也是最后一次 |
[00:29] | Duncan family baby naming contest! | 邓肯小宝宝的征名活动 |
[00:34] | And the streak continues. | 还是不好玩 |
[00:38] | Okay, you guys, the prize is the satisfaction. | 听着 你们几个 获胜者的奖品就是 |
[00:40] | Of having named your baby brother or sister. | 给你们的小弟弟或者小妹妹起名字的满足感 |
[00:44] | And five bucks. | 还有五块钱 |
[00:47] | Okay, come on, you guys. Who wants to get the ball rolling? | 好了 别这样 你们几个 谁先来 |
[00:50] | I’ll go. If it’s a girl, “Erika.” | 我先来 如果是女孩 叫“埃里卡” |
[00:54] | If it’s a boy, “Noah.” | 如果是男孩 叫“诺亚” |
[00:56] | “Erika” and “Noah.” | “埃里卡”和“诺亚” |
[00:58] | Those are very interesting. Where’d you get those? | 有点意思 你怎么想到的 |
[01:01] | First things that popped into my head. | 灵光乍现 |
[01:03] | I’ll go. | 我来吧 |
[01:05] | If it’s a girl, “Sydney.” if it’s a boy, “Jonah.” | 女孩叫 “雪梨” 男孩叫“约拿” |
[01:08] | Now I actually put some thought into these names. | 我可是费了很多心思在这两个名字上 |
[01:11] | I chose “Jonah” after the character in the classic… | 我之所以选“约拿”是源于那部经典的 |
[01:14] | Okay, who’s next? | 好了 下一个是谁 |
[01:17] | I’ll go. If it’s a boy, “Toby.” | 我来吧 男孩叫“托比” |
[01:20] | If it’s a girl, I don’t care. | 如果是女孩 无所谓了 |
[01:24] | Okay, “Toby.” | 好吧 “托比” |
[01:28] | And I’ll just gonna fill in… | 那我把这里填上 |
[01:32] | “Jenny.” | “詹妮”吧 |
[01:35] | How about you, Charlie? You wanna pick some names? | 你呢 查莉 你想起个名字吗 |
[01:39] | Candy. | “糖糖” |
[01:41] | Oh, that’s cute. For a boy? | 噢 挺可爱的 男孩叫什么 |
[01:44] | Hot dog. | 热狗 |
[01:46] | Hot dog. | 热狗 |
[01:50] | Okay, Hot Dog Duncan. We have a winner! | 好吧 热狗·邓肯 获胜者出炉啦 |
[01:58] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:59] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:01] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:04] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:06] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:08] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:11] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:14] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:17] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:19] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:21] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:24] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:26] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:27] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:30] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:32] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:36] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:41] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:54] | -Hey, honey, how is your school? -Not now. | -嘿 乖女儿 今天怎么样啊 -现在不是时候 |
[02:57] | Teddy, you okay? | 泰迪 你没事吧 |
[02:58] | I don’t have time for all these questions. | 我没时间回答这些问题 |
[03:00] | I have a huge european history final tomorrow. | 我明天有个欧洲史的期末考试 |
[03:02] | -Okay, take it easy. -Easy? | -好吧 别慌 -别慌 |
[03:06] | It’s worth half of my grade. | 这个占我一半的总评成绩 |
[03:07] | Plus it’s second semester, junior year, | 另外这是高三下学期了 |
[03:09] | So these are the most important grades for college. | 所以这对考大学至关重要 |
[03:11] | If I don’t get into college, I won’t have a good career. | 如果我考不上大学 就找不到好工作 |
[03:14] | Or a nice family or a happy life! | 也嫁不到好人家 生活悲催了 |
[03:19] | Everything’s on the line here, people. | 一着不慎 满盘皆输啊 同志们 |
[03:22] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:24] | I Hope hot dog doesn’t get this stressed out. | 希望咱们的小热狗不会有这么大的压力 |
[03:28] | Hey, dad. Hey, mom. | 嘿 老爸 嘿 老妈 |
[03:29] | Hey, there are High School graduates. | 嘿 这不是毕业生吗 |
[03:34] | And they said it couldn’t be done. | 他们说这是不可能的 |
[03:36] | Come on, Emmett, who said that? | 别逗了 埃米特 谁说的 |
[03:38] | My dad, my mom, | 我爸 我妈 |
[03:40] | Most of my teachers. | 很多老师 |
[03:43] | I think you did, Mr. Duncan. | 好像还有你 邓肯叔 |
[03:46] | Well, they were all wrong. | 别在意 他们都说错了 |
[03:48] | I can’t believe my baby’s gonna graduate. | 不敢相信我的宝贝要毕业了 |
[03:54] | I can’t believe her baby’s not gonna graduate. | 不敢相信她的宝贝不能毕业了 |
[03:57] | Wait wait wait. What do you mean? | 等等 等等 等等 你说啥 |
[03:59] | I just found out I got an incomplete in p.E. | 我发现我的体育没及格 |
[04:02] | That means I’m not gonna get my diploma. | 也就是说我拿不到毕业证了 |
[04:05] | Wait, I’m graduating and you’re not? | 等一下 我要毕业了 而你不成 |
[04:08] | This is like the exact opposite of kindergarten. | 正和幼儿园的时候相反 |
[04:11] | My parents are gonna be crushed, man. This is a disaster. | 我父母会崩溃的 真是场灾难 |
[04:15] | Dude, you can’t give up. Just talk to your teacher, | 老兄 你不能放弃啊 和你的老师谈谈 |
[04:17] | Work something out. Who is it? | 求求情 你们老师是谁 |
[04:19] | Mr. Hammerstone. | 石锤先生 |
[04:21] | Madman hammerstone? | 狂人石锤吗 |
[04:22] | No, Fluffy bunny hammerstone. | 不是 是毛毛兔石锤 |
[04:25] | Then you should be fine. | 那你应该没事 |
[04:32] | Okay, Charlie, honey, | 好了 查莉 宝贝 |
[04:35] | We have something very very important to talk to you about. | 我们想和你谈一件很重要的事情 |
[04:38] | Now you know we have a new baby on the way, right? | 你知道我们将迎来一位新宝宝了 对吧 |
[04:41] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[04:42] | It’s in mommy’s tummy. | 在妈咪的肚肚里 |
[04:44] | -Did you eat it? -No. | -你把它吃了 -没有 |
[04:47] | Did daddy? | 爸爸吃的 |
[04:51] | Hey, Gabe’s here. | 嘿 盖比在这儿呢 |
[04:53] | You wanna not be here? | 你想消失一下吗 |
[04:58] | Okay, Charlie, now when the new baby comes home, | 好了 查莉 当这位新宝宝出生后 |
[05:01] | Mommy and daddy, we’re gonna have to spend a lot of time with him or her, | 爸爸和妈妈 将会花一些时间在他或她身上 |
[05:04] | But that doesn’t mean that we love you any less. | 但这并不意味着我们对你的爱变少了 |
[05:08] | That’s right. We love all of our babies the same. | 没错 当你们还都是小宝宝的时候 |
[05:11] | And every one of you has been a baby. | 我们都付出了同样多的爱 |
[05:14] | P.J. Was a baby. Teddy was a baby. | PJ还是宝宝的时候 泰迪还是宝宝的时候 |
[05:17] | Gabe was a baby. | 盖比是宝宝的时候 |
[05:20] | So let me get this straight. | 先让我搞清楚了 |
[05:22] | When dad plays peek-a-boo with me, he doesn’t actually disappear? | 当爸爸跟我玩躲猫猫的时候 他不是真的消失了 |
[05:25] | -No, he’s just behind his hands. -Are you sure? | -没有 他只是藏在了手的后面 -确定吗 |
[05:29] | Do we have to have this conversation every day? | 难道我们每天都要讨论这种问题吗 |
[05:32] | -I’m hungry. -Me, too. | -我饿了 -我也是 |
[05:35] | I could eat. | 我也想吃了 |
[05:36] | -Shall we? -On three. | -准备好了吗 -数到三 |
[05:39] | Wait, does anyone know how to count to three? | 等等 谁知道怎么数到三 |
[05:43] | Three. | 三 |
[05:54] | What can possibly be going through that little head of hers? | 她的小脑袋瓜里想什么呢 |
[05:57] | I have no idea. | 谁知道啊 |
[06:10] | Hi, Ivy. | 嗨 艾薇 |
[06:12] | No, actually, I can’t talk right now. | 不 说实话 我现在不能聊天 |
[06:15] | I have to study for my european history final tomorrow, | 我要为了明天的欧洲史期末考试复习 |
[06:18] | So unless you wanna talk about the crimean war… | 除非你想谈谈克里米亚战争 |
[06:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:27] | Mom. | 妈 |
[06:29] | Mom! | 妈 |
[06:32] | Mom! Mom! | 妈 妈啊 |
[06:35] | -Mom! -Gabe, what are you doing? | -妈 -盖比 你吼什么呢 |
[06:39] | Isn’t it obvious? I’m calling mom. | 看不出来吗 喊老妈呢 |
[06:42] | Mom! | 妈 |
[06:45] | Dude, just go upstairs. I’m trying to study. | 老弟 你上楼不成吗 我在学习呢 |
[06:48] | It’s important. Mom! | 这事很重要 妈 |
[06:52] | Oh, here’s my pencil. | 噢 我的铅笔找到了 |
[06:57] | Gabe, did you need me? | 盖比 你找我啊 |
[06:59] | -Never mind. –What? | -没事了 -啥 |
[07:01] | -I said never mind! –Okay. | -我说没事了 -好吧 |
[07:05] | -Are you done? -Yeah, I’m done. | -你闹够了吗 -恩 够了 |
[07:08] | Wait, where’s my ruler? | 等一下 我的尺子呢 |
[07:12] | Mom! | 妈 |
[07:14] | –What?! -Ugh! | -啥 -呃 |
[07:20] | Mom, I’m trying to study, | 妈 我在学习呢 |
[07:22] | But Gabe keeps yelling. | 但盖比老嚷嚷 |
[07:24] | Sweetie, if you need a quiet place to study, why don’t you just do it here? | 宝贝 如果你需要个安静的环境 这里不是很好吗 |
[07:27] | I’m just doing my yoga. I’ll put on my headphones. | 我在这练练瑜伽 我会带上耳机的 |
[07:30] | Won’t bother you at all. | 不会打扰到你的 |
[07:32] | -Thanks, mom. –Mm-hmm. | -谢了 老妈 -恩 |
[07:47] | What are you doing? | 您干啥呢 |
[07:48] | The breath of fire. | 练气息 |
[07:53] | Well, could you extinguish it? | 好吧 您能把气息灭了吗 |
[07:57] | I just lit it. | 我刚练上 |
[08:01] | I’ll study in the kitchen. | 我还是去厨房学吧 |
[08:04] | What? | 啥 |
[08:08] | -Hi, dad. -Hey, sweetie. | -嗨 老爸 -嘿 宝贝 |
[08:22] | Dad, how long do you think that’s gonna take? | 爸 你打算切多长时间 |
[08:26] | Do you want it fast or you want it yummy? | 欲速则不达 |
[08:40] | So mom and dad were giving you. | 这么说来 老爸老妈跟你谈了 |
[08:43] | The old “new baby pep talk,” huh? | 那个“新生儿动员会” 是吧 |
[08:46] | Well, forget it, Charlie. | 算了 忘了吧 查莉 |
[08:48] | Once that new baby comes along, you’re just another middle child. | 一旦新宝宝降临 你就不是心头肉了 |
[08:52] | Welcome to the forgotten kids club. | 欢迎来到被遗忘的孩子俱乐部 |
[08:56] | I Hope you enjoyed the spotlight, | 希望你缅怀一下掌中宝的感觉 |
[08:58] | ’cause that’s over. | 因为已经结束了 |
[09:00] | No, it’s not. | 没有 没结束 |
[09:03] | Denial. That’s smart. | 否决 聪明 |
[09:06] | Use that. | 多用这招 |
[09:07] | That’s what got me through kindergarten. | 这才让我熬过幼儿园的 |
[09:12] | -Hey, honey. -Bob, get over here. | -嘿 亲爱的 -老鲍 过来 |
[09:14] | I just heard Gabe talking to Charlie. | 我刚听到盖比和查莉的谈话 |
[09:17] | He said we’re gonna forget about her when the new baby comes along. | 他说一旦新生儿降临 我们就会把她遗忘的 |
[09:19] | What? How could we forget about sweet little Charlie? | 啥 我们怎能遗忘小可爱查莉呢 |
[09:22] | -She’s adorable. -I know, but what about him? | -她那么可爱 -我知道 但他呢 |
[09:26] | -Who? -Gabe! | -谁 -盖比 |
[09:30] | He’s feeling neglected. | 他有种被忽视的感觉 |
[09:32] | Maybe we’re not spending enough time with him. | 也许我们没有花足够的时间来陪他 |
[09:35] | What are you talking about? I just took him to the batting cages. | 你胡说什么呢 我刚陪他打棒球去了 |
[09:38] | When he was 8. | 那是他八岁那年 |
[09:41] | Okay, so, what is he now, 10, 11? | 好吧 那他现在多大了 十 十一 |
[09:43] | 13. | 十三 |
[09:45] | Is he still into baseball? | 他还喜欢棒球吗 |
[09:59] | Mr. Hammerstone. | 石锤先生 |
[10:02] | What do you want, cupcake? | 你想干嘛 小蛋糕 |
[10:04] | -It’s P.J. -Excuse me? | -我是PJ -你再说一遍 |
[10:06] | Cupcake works. I like cupcake. | 叫我小蛋糕也成 我喜欢吃小蛋糕 |
[10:08] | Listen, I want to talk to you about my grade. | 听着 我想找你谈谈我的成绩 |
[10:12] | -You gave me an incomplete… -Mm-hmm. | -你给我了个不及格 -恩 |
[10:13] | …Which means I can’t graduate tomorrow. | 也就是说我明天不能毕业 |
[10:15] | So kind of big problem. | 看样子是个麻烦事 |
[10:18] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[10:21] | The thing is, though, I only missed one unit. | 问题是 我只错过了一个项目 |
[10:23] | The most important unit of all… | 是最重要的项目 |
[10:26] | The one that molds you into a man. | 可以让你升级为爷们的项目 |
[10:28] | The one that combines athleticism and discipline, | 这个项目集竞技与纪律为一身 |
[10:31] | And prepares you for the hard realities of life. | 为了你日后可以从容面对残酷的现实生活 |
[10:34] | Square dancing? | 方块舞吗 |
[10:37] | That’s right, cupcake. | 没错 小蛋糕 |
[10:39] | No offense, but it just doesn’t seem that important. | 别见怪啊 但这好像不是那么重要吧 |
[10:43] | “Not important.” | “不重要” |
[10:44] | What if you’re walking down the street. | 如果当你走在街上 |
[10:46] | And… bang! … A hoedown breaks out? | 然后 嘣 方块舞会迎面而来 |
[10:51] | You wouldn’t be prepared. | 打得你措手不及 |
[10:52] | Well, you do make a good point there. | 好吧 你说的有理 |
[10:55] | Listen, I really wanna graduate on time. Isn’t there anything I can do? | 听着 我真的希望准时毕业 有什么可以弥补的吗 |
[10:59] | -Well, there is one thing. -Yes. | -这个 唯有一事 -什么事 |
[11:02] | You can learn how to square dance by tomorrow. | 明天之前学跳方块舞 |
[11:04] | Just one little problem… | 只有一个问题 |
[11:07] | It’s impossible. | 就是无法完成 |
[11:10] | Oh, yeah? I say it can be done. | 噢 是吗 我觉着可以完成 |
[11:13] | I’m gonna learn how to square dance by tomorrow. | 我这就去学怎么跳方块舞 |
[11:18] | And I’m gonna stop calling everybody cupcake. | 那我准备不再管大家叫小蛋糕了 |
[11:22] | Ain’t gonna happen, cupcake! | 那是不可能滴 小蛋糕 |
[11:32] | -Hey, T. -Hi. | -嘿 小泰 -嗨 |
[11:34] | -What are you doing here? -I didn’t know what to do. | -你怎么来了 -我遇到难题了 |
[11:36] | -I’ve got no place else to go. -What’s wrong, honey? | -我无处可去了 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[11:39] | I’ve had the worst day. I have this big final tomorrow, | 今天够悲催的 我明天就要期末考试了 |
[11:42] | And I can’t find a quiet place to study. | 而我却找不到一个安静的地方学习 |
[11:44] | -I tried my house but… -Was it your mom? | -我想在自己的屋里 可是 -是你妈吗 |
[11:47] | It was everybody. | 大家都很吵 |
[11:49] | But mainly your mom. | 但主要的还是你妈 |
[11:51] | Teddy, you are always welcome here. Come on. | 泰迪 这里永远欢迎你 来吧 |
[11:54] | Go on, you just get yourself comfortable, | 坐下吧 千万别见外 |
[11:58] | And I will make you some tea. | 我给你倒杯茶 |
[12:02] | Um, how come you never do any of this for me? | 呃 俺怎么从没受过这种待遇 |
[12:04] | I do this for people who study. | 学习的人才有资格 |
[12:07] | Not worth it. | 那还是算了 |
[12:14] | Hey, there he is. | 嘿 他来了 |
[12:16] | There’s the guy we’ve been waiting for. | 我们翘首以盼良久了 |
[12:21] | Honey, we saw this karaoke machine, | 宝贝 我们看见这台卡拉OK机 |
[12:24] | And we thought of you. | 就想到了你 |
[12:25] | Because…? | 因为 |
[12:28] | Because we can sing together. | 因为我们可以一起唱歌啊 |
[12:30] | Because…? | 因为 |
[12:33] | Because it’ll be fun. | 因为这会很有趣的 |
[12:36] | Am I being punished? | 这是要惩罚我吗 |
[12:38] | No. | 不是 |
[12:40] | Your mom and I thought we just hadn’t had enough “gabe time” lately. | 你妈和我发现我们最近很少陪你 |
[12:43] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:45] | You’re not talking about one of those stupid homemade coupons | 你们想说的不是因为在母亲节的时候 |
[12:47] | I gave on mother’s day, are you? | 我给你们的自制优惠券 |
[12:50] | Because those expired. | 因为已经过期了 |
[12:52] | No, honey, we just want to spend more time with you. | 不是啦 亲爱的 我们只是想多花点时间来陪陪你 |
[12:54] | Okay, now you look at this. | 好了 你先看看这个 |
[12:56] | And pick out any song you want. | 然后选一首歌 |
[12:59] | And while you’re doing that, I’ll do this. | 你选的同时 我先吼两句 |
[13:15] | Bob, it’s not a duet. | 老鲍 这不是合唱 |
[13:21] | No, it never is, honey. | 是啊 从来就没有合唱 亲爱的 |
[13:37] | Form a square and back you go | 组成方形 再往后撤 |
[13:39] | Now meet your honey with a do-si-do | 见见你的舞伴 换换你的舞步 |
[13:41] | Chicken in the bread pan pecking at dough | 小鸡在热锅里 啄着生面团 |
[13:43] | Skip to my Lou, my darlin’ | 跳向我的卢 我的心头肉 |
[13:45] | No no no no. Yep. | 不对 不对 不对 对了 |
[13:47] | Okay, go, keep going. | 好的 继续 继续 |
[13:49] | Ladies, do and, gents, you know | 女士们 跳啊 男士们 你们都清楚 |
[13:51] | It’s bow to your partner and off you go, swing her around… | 向你的舞伴鞠躬 然后开始跳 让她旋转 |
[13:56] | -Let’s take a break. -We don’t have time. I gotta learn this. | -咱们休息下吧 -没时间了 我必须要学会 |
[13:59] | P.J., we’ve been at it for over three hours, | PJ 我们已经练了三个小时了 |
[14:01] | And you still don’t know a “do-si” from a “do.” | 但你还是不会变换舞步 |
[14:03] | Then why do you keep saying “good good”? | 那你干嘛还一直喊“好啊 好啊” |
[14:06] | I was talking about me. I was killing it. | 我是夸我自己呢 我跳得太好了 |
[14:09] | So that’s it? I’m not gonna graduate? | 就这样了吗 不能毕业了吗 |
[14:12] | -Sorry, buddy. -Oh man. | -抱歉 老兄 -噢 天啊 |
[14:15] | After barely passing the subjects that end in “ology” and “ometry,” | 刚刚勉强过了“生什么学”和“几什么学” |
[14:19] | I never thought it would be “ancing” that took me down. | 没想到会栽倒在“舞什么学”上 |
[14:28] | We’re wanna show you one of our favorite movies | 给你看看当我们像你这么大的时候 |
[14:31] | From when we were your age. | 一部爱看的电影 |
[14:31] | You’re gonna love this. It’s about a giant squid. | 你绝对喜欢 关于一只大乌贼的 |
[14:34] | That terrorizes a small beach community. | 让整个海滩都陷入了恐惧之中 |
[14:36] | It’s called “Tentacles Over Pismo.” | 叫做“触角来袭” |
[14:42] | I still have nightmares about it. | 我还常常做噩梦呢 |
[14:44] | But don’t worry, we will be right here with you the whole time. | 但你别怕 我们会全程陪伴你的 |
[14:47] | How much longer is “gabe time” gonna last? | 你还要陪我多长时间啊 |
[14:51] | Sweetie, we just want you to know. | 宝贝 我们只想让你清楚 |
[14:54] | That just because you’re the middle kid. | 尽管你不是最小的孩子 |
[14:56] | Doesn’t mean you’re the forgotten kid. | 并不意味着你是被遗忘的 |
[14:58] | Oh! | 噢 |
[15:00] | You guys overheard me say… | 你们偷听我说的 |
[15:02] | Shh! Movie’s starting. | 嘘 电影开始了 |
[15:03] | Come on now, snuggle with mommy. | 来吧 钻到妈妈的怀里 |
[15:08] | Eww! What’s that? | 呦 什么东西 |
[15:10] | It’s an arm. | 是只触角 |
[15:12] | It’s eight arms. | 是八只触角 |
[15:19] | Pretty scary, huh? | 够吓人的 是吧 |
[15:21] | Come on, the squid’s wearing a watch. | 得了吧 乌贼还戴着手表呢 |
[15:30] | Catherine the great. | 凯瑟琳大帝 |
[15:36] | 1:00 A.M. | 凌晨一点 |
[15:39] | Only seven more hours until this test. | 还有七个小时就要考试了 |
[15:41] | Come on, Teddy, focus. | 振作啊 泰迪 集中注意力 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Wentz, did I wake you? | 抱歉 温兹夫人 我吵醒你了吗 |
[15:52] | Mrs. Wentz? | 温兹夫人 |
[15:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[16:04] | -Oh no. -What’s going on? | -噢 又来了 -什么情况 |
[16:07] | She’s sleep-playing. | 她又梦弹了 |
[16:08] | She’s what? | 她什么 |
[16:10] | You know how some people sleepwalk and sleep-talk? | 有的人梦游 有的人说梦话 |
[16:12] | My mom plays the organ in her sleep. | 俺老娘梦中弹风琴 |
[16:16] | Can you wake her up? I have to study. | 你能叫醒她吗 我要学习了 |
[16:18] | You can’t wake up a sleepwalker. It’s dangerous. | 你不能叫醒一个梦游者 很危险的 |
[16:22] | She’ll be done soon. As long as she doesn’t start singing, we’re good. | 她快好了 只要她不开始唱歌 我们就没事 |
[16:26] | O beautiful | 噢 美丽的 |
[16:28] | For spacious skies | 广阔天空 |
[16:30] | For Amber waves | 金色的 |
[16:33] | Of grain… | 麦田 |
[16:36] | It’s her salute to America. | 她在致敬美国 |
[16:39] | This’ll take a while. | 一时半会停不了 |
[16:40] | Unbelievable. | 不敢相信 |
[16:43] | -Where you going? -My car, I guess. | -你去哪 -车里 |
[16:46] | Gotta find a quiet place to study. | 找个安静的地方学习 |
[16:51] | Is it over? | 完了吗 |
[16:54] | My country, ’tis of thee | 我的祖国啊 |
[16:58] | Sweet land of liberty | 可爱的自由之邦 |
[17:01] | Of thee I sing. | 我为您歌唱 |
[17:13] | Charles II. | 查理二世 |
[17:15] | What are you doing? | 你们在干吗 |
[17:17] | You can’t tow my car! | 你们不能拖走我的车 |
[17:21] | I have a final! | 我有个期末考试 |
[17:30] | Charlie, I wanna talk to you about something. | 查莉 我想和你谈点事情 |
[17:35] | –About what I said yesterday… -Bob, Bob, get over… | -关于我昨天所说的 -老鲍 老鲍 过来 |
[17:38] | …I was wrong. You don’t have to worry about mom and dad forgetting you. | 我说错了 你不用担心老爸老妈会遗忘你 |
[17:42] | They might be busy, | 他们可能会很忙 |
[17:43] | But they love us very much. | 但他们对我们的爱 很深很深 |
[17:46] | -That is so sweet. -What is? | -说得真好 -什么 |
[17:55] | Come on. | 过来 |
[17:57] | Well, I guess Gabe enjoys being the forgotten kid. | 看来 盖比喜欢做一名被遗忘的孩子 |
[18:01] | Yeah, sure sounds like it. | 是啊 看起来是这样的 |
[18:02] | Hey, you know, if we were to forget him, | 嘿 知道吗 如果我们遗忘他 |
[18:06] | Just every now and then… | 时不时的 |
[18:07] | That would be good parenting. | 也是一种不错的教育方式 |
[18:11] | You know what? I think I’m going to do my part. | 不如这样 我来完成我的任务 |
[18:14] | And forget him this week. | 这周将他遗忘 |
[18:16] | And I shall ignore him all weekend. | 我再无视他整个周末 |
[18:19] | Mmm. Feels good. | 恩 感觉不错 |
[18:21] | Yeah, it always feels good to do the right thing. | 是啊 做正确的事情 感觉总是那么好 |
[18:30] | Well, Duncan, | 看看啊 邓肯 |
[18:31] | Did you master the art of square dancing in 24 hours? | 你在二十四小时之内搞定方块舞了吗 |
[18:34] | Actually, no. | 说实话 没有 |
[18:36] | Then what are you wearing the cap and gown for? | 那你戴着学士帽 穿着学士服干嘛 |
[18:38] | Look, my parents are out there. | 听着 我父母在外面呢 |
[18:40] | They really wanna see me graduate. | 他们真心想看到我毕业 |
[18:43] | So I came back here to appeal to your sense of mercy. | 所以我来这里求你可怜可怜我 发发善心 |
[18:47] | And humanity and… | 发发慈悲 |
[18:50] | Do you actually have any of those? | 你有这些东西吗 |
[18:52] | Not since I started wearing the whistle. | 自从我带上口哨之后就没有了 |
[18:56] | I’d like to welcome this year’s south high graduating class! | 我隆重欢迎本届的南方高中毕业班 |
[18:59] | I’ll see you in the fall, Duncan. | 咱们秋天再见 邓肯 |
[19:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:05] | Dad, what are you doing in here? | 老爸 你怎么来了 |
[19:06] | Emmett just told me everything that’s going on, | 埃米特把所有事情都告诉我了 |
[19:08] | So I’m here to help you graduate. | 所以我来帮你毕业来了 |
[19:10] | Forget it. It’s over. I can’t do it. | 算了 结束了 我做不到的 |
[19:13] | Oh yes, you can. You’re a Duncan. | 噢 你可以的 因为你姓邓肯 |
[19:15] | You’ve got square dancing in your blood. | 在你的血液里流淌着方块舞的天赋 |
[19:17] | In High School, I was a square dancing champion. | 在高中的时候 我可是方块舞舞王 |
[19:21] | Whoa, wait a minute. | 哇 等一下 |
[19:23] | Are you “do-si-do Duncan”? | 你是“迷踪步邓肯”吗 |
[19:26] | Whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever. | 不提了 不提了 不提了 不提了 |
[19:27] | That’s great for you, dad, but how does that help me? | 你是很厉害 老爸 但如何帮我呢 |
[19:31] | It helps you like this. | 可以这样帮你 |
[19:33] | Okay, start with your hand up, all right? | 好了 把手抬起来 好了吗 |
[19:36] | Hey, just follow my lead. | 嘿 跟着我的步伐 |
[19:39] | ladies, do, and, gents, you know | 女士们跳舞 绅士们 都清楚 |
[19:41] | it’s bow to your partner and off we go | 向你的舞伴鞠一躬 开始跳 |
[19:43] | swing her around and, gents, you know | 让她旋转 绅士们 你们知道的 |
[19:45] | once and a half and off we go | 一圈半之后 继续跳 |
[19:47] | swing your partner with your left hand | 用你的左手 让她旋转 |
[19:49] | then follow that up with a right-left grand | 顺势而为 左右转圈 |
[19:51] | corn in the pigpen, beans in the sack | 玉米在猪圈 豆子在麻袋 |
[19:52] | circle right then promenade back | 转完圈后 漫步走 |
[19:55] | two hands up and around you go | 双手举起 绕着你走 |
[19:56] | form a star, now do-si-do | 组成星形 变换舞步 |
[19:59] | give your honey an allemande | 约上你的舞伴来跳阿勒曼德舞 |
[20:01] | dive for the oyster, dig for the clam | 寻牡蛎 挖蛤蜊 |
[20:03] | form a square and back you go | 组成方形 继续跳 |
[20:05] | now meet your honey with a do-si-do | 见见舞伴 换换舞步 |
[20:07] | chicken in the bread pan, pecking at dough | 小鸡在热锅里 啄着生面团 |
[20:09] | skip to my Lou, my darlin’. | 跳向我的卢 我的心头肉 |
[20:16] | Dang! | 真讨厌 |
[20:19] | That was beautiful. | 太美了 |
[20:21] | -Does that mean… -You can graduate, cupcake. | -意味着 -你可以毕业了 小蛋糕 |
[20:24] | Whoo! Come on, let’s go. | 呜 好了 我们走 |
[20:27] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[20:30] | Sir, | 先生 |
[20:32] | It was an honor to watch you work the square. | 看见您跳方块舞真是我莫大的荣幸 |
[20:36] | Well, I’ll be back. | 好了 我会回来的 |
[20:37] | I got a daughter who can’t dance, either. | 我还有个不会跳舞的闺女 |
[20:45] | Great news, Charlie. | 好消息啊 查莉 |
[20:48] | Guess who got an “A” on her european history final. | 猜猜是谁在欧洲史的期末考试上拿到了个优 |
[20:50] | Turns out the perfect place to study. | 结果发现学习圣地 |
[20:52] | Is at a tow truck office at 6:00 in the morning. | 是在早上六点的拖车办公室 |
[20:56] | Well, I am very proud of you. | 我真的很为你自豪 |
[20:59] | -And speaking of proud… -I graduated! | -说到自豪 -我毕业了 |
[21:03] | It’s upside down, honey. | 拿倒了 宝贝 |
[21:06] | I still graduated. | 还是毕业 |
[21:08] | In other news, | 还有个消息 |
[21:10] | Everyone in the family has picked out two names for the new baby. | 每个人给新生儿取的名字 |
[21:13] | Mom and dad are gonna choose from one of these. | 老爸老妈要在其中挑一个 |
[21:17] | So any favorites, mom? | 有中意的吗 老妈 |
[21:19] | I’m not saying. | 我可没说 |
[21:22] | I see that “candy” and “hot dog” have made a reappearance. | 我觉着“糖糖”和“热狗”会进入复赛的 |
[21:28] | If you’re watching this with your little brother hot dog, | 如果你和你的小弟弟一起在看这段录像 |
[21:30] | Wish him lots of good luck, Charlie. | 祝他好运吧 查莉 |
[21:38] | Hey, guys, | 嘿 大伙 |
[21:41] | Mom and dad were talking about this thing called potty training. | 老爸老妈在商量宝宝自主上厕所的事情呢 |
[21:43] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[21:45] | You know that room at the end of the hall? | 你知道走廊尽头的那个房间吗 |
[21:47] | The one with the weird chair? | 有把奇怪的椅子那间吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah, that chair is called a toilet. | 是啊 那把椅子叫做马桶 |
[21:52] | They’re gonna make us learn how to use it. | 他们要教我们如何使用 |
[21:55] | Toilet? | 马桶吗 |
[21:57] | What’s wrong with the current system? | 为什么要换别的方式方便呢 |
[22:01] | I am very happy in diapers. | 我就很喜欢尿布 |
[22:03] | Me too. I love diapers. | 我也是 我也喜欢尿布 |
[22:06] | Not loving this one, though. | 但我不喜欢现在这个 |
[22:09] | Yeah. I could go for a change. | 是啊 我想换个新的 |
[22:12] | Shall we? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:17] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[22:19] | You don’t get that kind of service on the toilet. | 厕所就不会有这种服务 |