时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, Charlie. So, exciting times for the Duncan family. | 嘿 查莉 这是一个激动人心的时刻 |
[00:11] | Tomorrow, you turn three! | 明天 你就三岁了 |
[00:13] | Yay! | 耶 |
[00:14] | And if that wasn’t exciting enough, one week ago, the new baby was due. | 如果这还不够兴奋 一周前 新宝宝的预产期到了 |
[00:18] | Let’s see how that baby’s doing now. | 现在让我们来看看小宝宝在干什么 |
[00:20] | I want you out! | 你给我出来 |
[00:24] | Duncan kid number five is late. | 邓肯五号迟迟不来 |
[00:26] | And Duncan kid number two is getting on my nerves. | 邓肯二号把我惹毛了 |
[00:30] | Moving on. | 继续聊 |
[00:31] | Anyway, I’m hoping for a baby girl. | 话说回来 我希望是个女孩 |
[00:33] | I’m hoping for a baby boy. | 我希望是男孩 |
[00:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[00:36] | I want a younger brother to pick on. | 我想要个弟弟逗一逗 |
[00:39] | I’m tired of picking on my older brother. | 我已经逗烦那边的老兄了 |
[00:41] | Oh, boy or girl doesn’t matter to me. | 噢 男孩女孩我都不介意 |
[00:44] | Whatever Mom wants, I want. | 老妈喜欢啥 我就喜欢啥 |
[00:46] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[00:48] | Never again, honey. | 下不为例 亲爱的 |
[00:51] | Once again I’ve kept the camera on just a smidge too long. | 又拍到不该拍的画面了 |
[00:57] | Guys, this is all just too much. | 同志们 事情太多了 |
[00:59] | The new baby’s about to come, and Charlie’s birthday tomorrow. | 新生儿要降临了 查莉明天就要过生日了 |
[01:02] | Just so long as they don’t happen on the same day. | 只要不发生在同一天 |
[01:04] | -What do you mean? -Well, think about it. | -什么意思 -想一想 |
[01:05] | Wouldn’t it be kind of sad if Charlie had to | 如果查莉要和新生儿共同分享生日的喜悦 |
[01:08] | share her birthday with the new baby? | 岂不是很悲剧 |
[01:09] | I’ll tell you what’s sad. | 我告诉你什么最悲剧 |
[01:10] | We’re out of French Toast sticks. | 我们的吐司条没了 |
[01:13] | Teddy, honey, the baby’s gonna come when the baby wants to come. | 泰迪 新生儿该什么时候来 就什么时候来 |
[01:15] | But if it does happen to be tomorrow, | 但是如果真是明天就来 |
[01:17] | I need everyone to help out with Charlie’s birthday. | 我需要大家都帮忙弄一下查莉的生日 |
[01:20] | Mom, I’m willing to help out by doing what I always do. | 老妈 我会像平常一样帮你排忧解难的 |
[01:23] | You don’t ever do anything. | 你以前什么都没做过 |
[01:24] | And nobody does it better. | 这才是我最拿手的 |
[01:27] | All I’m saying is if somebody goes to the trouble | 我只想说 如果咱们家里 |
[01:30] | of inventing French Toast sticks, the least we could do is buy their product. | 没吐司条了 至少我们应该去买点吧 |
[01:36] | Bob, honey, you took care of those things I asked you to handle, right? | 老鲍 你把我交代过你的事情办完了吗 |
[01:38] | I.. | 我 |
[01:39] | Certainly did. | 肯定办完了 |
[01:41] | Why was there a pause between “I” and “certainly”? | 为什么在“我”和“肯定”之间停顿了一下 |
[01:44] | No pause. | 没停顿啊 |
[01:45] | Just my normal speaking.. | 就是我正常说话 |
[01:47] | Talk voice pattern. | 的语速啊 |
[01:50] | So, you bought the baby’s new car seat, | 那么 你买了婴儿汽车座椅 |
[01:53] | and the doll Charlie wants for her birthday? | 和查莉的生日礼物洋娃娃 |
[01:55] | Honey. I did it all. | 亲啊 我全办妥了 |
[01:57] | Okay? Mission accomplished. | 成了吧 完满完成任务 |
[01:59] | I.. | 我 |
[02:02] | Believe you. | 相信你 |
[02:05] | Uh, Gabe? | 呃 盖比 |
[02:07] | -Yeah? -Listen, here is, uh.. | -怎么了 -听着 这里是 呃 |
[02:09] | Here’s 50 bucks. | 这是五十块钱 |
[02:11] | I need you to go down to the mall. | 我需要你去趟商场 |
[02:12] | I need you to get that doll for Charlie. | 给查莉买个洋娃娃回来 |
[02:14] | Dad, why can’t you do it? | 爸啊 你怎么不去 |
[02:15] | Because I gotta buy a car seat. | 因为我要去买婴儿汽车座椅 |
[02:22] | You know how some little girls grow up | 你知道有些女孩长大后 |
[02:24] | and pick a husband who’s just like their Daddy? | 都会挑一个和她们爸爸很像的男人做老公 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna go a different way. | 我是不会的 |
[02:33] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:35] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:36] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:39] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:41] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:43] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:46] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:49] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:53] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:55] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:56] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:59] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:01] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[03:03] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[03:05] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[03:08] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[03:12] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[03:17] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:25] | Hey, honey? | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[03:27] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 过来 |
[03:28] | There’s something I want to show you. | 我给你看点儿东西 |
[03:30] | Honey, come on. | 亲爱的 过来啊 |
[03:31] | I’m moving as fast as I can. | 我正在全速前进 |
[03:33] | Wide load coming through. | 大腹便便向前冲 |
[03:37] | Look. | 看 |
[03:39] | Look. | 看啊 |
[03:39] | New car seat is in. | 新的儿童座椅 |
[03:41] | -Good. -Yeah. | -不错 -是啊 |
[03:43] | Bought it three days ago. Well, whatever. | 三天前买回来的 已经不重要了 |
[03:47] | Looks a little crowded in here. | 这里面看起来有点儿挤 |
[03:48] | Well, honey, we’re gonna be up front. Who cares what happens in the back? | 怎么会呢 亲爱的 我们坐前排 谁管后面挤不挤 |
[03:52] | Bob, I don’t think there’s enough room. | 老鲍 我觉着空间不够大 |
[03:53] | Sure there is. | 空间足够大啊 |
[03:54] | No, Bob, with five kids, I think we might need a new car. | 不是的 老鲍 五个孩子啊 我觉着该买辆新车了 |
[03:57] | Slow down. | 别急 |
[03:59] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[04:00] | Enough room in here for everybody. | 有足够的空间给每一个人 |
[04:02] | Look, Charlie sits here, new baby over there, | 你看 查莉坐这 小宝宝坐那 |
[04:04] | one kid back there, the other over there. | 再来个孩子坐后面 另一个坐那边 |
[04:06] | Done. Problem solved. | 看 问题解决了 |
[04:08] | You forgot a kid. | 你少算了一个 |
[04:10] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[04:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:14] | But I know there are five. | 反正有五个孩子 |
[04:16] | This can work. | 没问题的 |
[04:18] | Let me show you.. Kids! | 我给你演示下 崽子们 |
[04:23] | There, see? | 好了 看吧 |
[04:25] | Piece of cake. | 小事一桩 |
[04:28] | How’s everybody doing back there? | 后面的同志怎么样啊 |
[04:30] | PJ keeps poking me with his rib. | PJ用肋骨硌我 |
[04:32] | It’s called breathing. | 我需要呼吸的 |
[04:35] | Honey, Gabe doesn’t have a seat belt. | 亲爱的 盖比连安全带都没有 |
[04:37] | Or a seat. | 甚至是座椅 |
[04:39] | He’ll be fine. | 他没事的 |
[04:43] | Hey, Charlie? | 嘿 查莉 |
[04:44] | Are you comfortable? | 你还舒服吗 |
[04:45] | No. | 不 |
[04:50] | -Bob? -Yes? | -老鲍 -啥事 |
[04:51] | -New car? -New car. | -新车 -新车 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:02] | Here we go. | 可以涂了 |
[05:29] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:42] | Hey, Mom? Oh.. | 嘿 妈 噢 |
[05:45] | What are you doing? | 练什么功呢 |
[05:47] | Painting my toenails. | 涂指甲油呢 |
[05:48] | Just because I can’t see them doesn’t mean they shouldn’t look good. | 尽管我看不见脚趾甲 那也要让它漂漂亮亮的 |
[05:52] | Oh. Well in that case, you might want to consider clipping them. | 噢 既然这样 不如直接剪了它 |
[05:56] | Can I help you? | 你到底有啥事 |
[05:58] | Well, I am actually here to help you. | 这样的 我是来帮助你的 |
[06:01] | So, Mom, I know that you’ve been very anxious | 老妈 我知道你最近情绪暴躁 |
[06:03] | to get this baby out, so I went online | 因为小宝宝的事情 所以我上网 |
[06:05] | and I looked up some natural ways to induce labor. | 查了查如何用自然的方法引产 |
[06:07] | Ooh, like what? | 呜 什么方法 |
[06:08] | Well, uh, there’s a bunch of techniques, but the first one includes.. | 呃 有很多方法 首先第一个就是 |
[06:11] | Boo! | 吥 |
[06:15] | What was that? | 搞什么 |
[06:16] | I was trying to scare the baby out. | 尝试把小宝宝吓出来 |
[06:19] | Well, it didn’t work. | 看来 没起作用啊 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:22] | Fine, well, there’s always some other stuff we can try, like.. | 好了 肯定还有其他什么办法的 比如 |
[06:25] | Boo! | 吥 |
[06:26] | Stop that. | 别闹了 |
[06:30] | Okay, you know, it’s a baby. | 好了 你也知道 这个是孩子 |
[06:31] | It’s not the hiccups. | 不是打嗝 |
[06:39] | So, what do you want to do today? | 那么 你今天打算干什么 |
[06:41] | Well, it’s a beautiful day. | 今儿个天不错 |
[06:43] | Sun shining, the birds are chirping.. | 阳光啊 鸟鸣啊 |
[06:45] | So, video games in the basement? | 所以 地下室打游戏去 |
[06:49] | Dude, you had me scared there for a minute with all the outdoor talk. | 老兄 刚才那番很浪漫的话 真是把我吓坏了 |
[06:52] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[06:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:55] | I promised my Dad I’d go to the store and buy Charlie a stupid doll. | 我答应过我老爸 要去商店给查莉买娃娃 |
[07:01] | And I told my Mom I was at the library. | 我还跟我老妈说我去图书馆了呢 |
[07:03] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[07:05] | No, Jake, I really have to go do this. | 算了 杰克 我真的要去商店买娃娃 |
[07:07] | So, who’s stopping you? | 好吧 又没人拦着你 |
[07:08] | I’ll wait right here. | 我坐在这里等你 |
[07:10] | Yeah, you know I’m not allowed to leave you in this house alone. | 算了 你知道我不能把你单独留在家里 |
[07:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:15] | Man, you take one bubble bath, you get labeled. | 天啊 你真是一朝被蛇咬 十年怕井绳啊 |
[07:23] | What’s all this? | 这都是啥 |
[07:24] | I got us some yoga balls. | 我弄了几个健身球 |
[07:26] | Another way to induce labor is through bouncing. | 通过弹跳来帮助你引产 |
[07:28] | All right, I’ll try anything. | 好吧 试试吧 |
[07:30] | Hit it, Charlie. | 开始吧 查莉 |
[07:42] | Feel anything? | 有感觉了吗 |
[07:44] | I feel silly. | 感觉好傻 |
[07:45] | You look silly. | 看着就傻 |
[07:48] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:49] | Teddy, this isn’t going to work. | 泰迪 这没用的 |
[07:51] | Do it again. | 再来 |
[07:57] | Dude, I can’t be seen doll shopping. | 老兄 我不能被人看见我在买娃娃 |
[07:59] | I’ll lose my street cred. | 你以后让我怎么在道上混 |
[08:02] | Yeah, I think you lost that when you started giggling in the bra Department. | 是吗 我猜你在卖内衣那里傻笑的时候 就没法在道上混了 |
[08:07] | Let’s just buy this thing and get out of here. | 赶紧买完就撤吧 |
[08:10] | Kuddle Me Katie? | 凯蒂洋娃娃 |
[08:11] | That’s stupid. | 真弱智 |
[08:13] | Goo-goo. | 咕咕 |
[08:14] | It said goo-goo. | 说了句咕咕 |
[08:23] | Whoa, look what they just released. | 哇 看看这新产品 |
[08:25] | Attack of the Zartians. | 扎提亚斯的攻击 |
[08:27] | Oh, right. I heard about this game. | 噢 没错 我听说过这个游戏 |
[08:29] | Zartians are martians that were bitten by zombies. | 扎提亚斯和火星人被僵尸咬了 |
[08:32] | Ewe. That’s disgusting. | 呦 真恶心 |
[08:34] | What are they covered in, blood or puke? | 他们身上的是什么啊 血还是呕吐物 |
[08:36] | Hopefully both. | 希望都有 |
[08:39] | Let’s get it. | 买了吧 |
[08:40] | It’s 50 bucks. I don’t have 50 bucks. | 五十块钱呢 我没有五十块钱了 |
[08:42] | Yeah, you do. | 有的 你有 |
[08:44] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:45] | -Are you.. Are you saying.. -That’s exactly what I’m saying. | -你是 你是想说 -正是我想说的 |
[08:48] | You’re gonna buy this game with the doll money. | 你用买娃娃的钱 来买游戏 |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:53] | -And then what? -We play it. | -那接下来怎么办 -玩之 |
[08:55] | -After we play it? -We play it again. | -玩完之后呢 -复玩之 |
[08:59] | Well, what about Charlie’s doll? | 那 那查莉的娃娃怎么办 |
[09:01] | I promised my Dad. | 我答应过我爸了 |
[09:02] | Dude, we’re teenagers now. We’re supposed to be rebels. | 老兄 我们现在是青少年了 应该叛逆点儿 |
[09:06] | Your Mom still picks out your underwear. | 你老妈还给你买内衣呢 |
[09:08] | And sometimes I wear it backwards. | 有时候我反着穿 |
[09:10] | On purpose. | 故意的 |
[09:13] | You know what? I’m gonna buy this game, | 知道吗 我要买这游戏 |
[09:15] | but just so we can stop talking about your underwear. | 就是为了能停止讨论你的内衣的问题 |
[09:23] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 老妈 |
[09:25] | How you doing? | 干啥呢 |
[09:26] | I am tired, bloated, cranky, I have never been more miserable in my life. | 我疲倦 臃肿 暴躁 到达了人生的谷底 |
[09:31] | That’s nice. | 很不错 |
[09:32] | Hey.. | 嘿 |
[09:36] | I just did a quick freezer check.. | 我刚才检查了下冰箱里的速冻食品 |
[09:39] | Still not seeing the French Toast sticks. | 还是没有看见吐司条 |
[09:42] | I bought you some. | 我给你买了啊 |
[09:44] | Yeah, you bought French Toast squares. | 是啊 但你买的是土司块 |
[09:49] | Well, if you want sticks, then just take the squares and cut them in half. | 如果你想要条的 就把块的从中间一切为二啊 |
[09:54] | Cut them in half? | 一切为二 |
[09:55] | But then you cut the fun in half. | 这样一来 乐趣也一切为二了 |
[09:59] | Honey, you’ll figure it out. | 宝贝 你会整明白的 |
[10:00] | I guess I could take the cut squares.. | 我觉着我可以把两半儿的吐司条 |
[10:03] | And glue them together lengthwise with syrup.. | 用糖浆把它们纵向粘起来 |
[10:08] | Or would jam make a better adhesive? | 也许果酱是个更好的选择 |
[10:12] | I’d better nap on it. | 我还是睡一觉吧 |
[10:18] | That’s your big brother, PJ. | 那是你大哥 PJ |
[10:20] | He’s not the smartest.. | 他除了不是很聪明 |
[10:24] | That’s it. | 没别的了 |
[10:27] | Hey, Mom. You hungry? | 嘿 老妈 你饿了吗 |
[10:29] | Oh, no. | 噢 不饿 |
[10:30] | Honey, I couldn’t eat anything. | 宝贝 我吃不下了 |
[10:31] | I’m so big, I just.. I just.. | 太饱了 我只是 我只是 |
[10:34] | What you got? | 有什么吃的 |
[10:37] | Vindaloo Pepper Curry from the new Indian place. | 印度菜馆的咖喱胡椒酱 |
[10:39] | Because I read that another way to induce labor is with spicy food. | 因为我刚学到可以用辛辣食物来协助引产 |
[10:43] | Is it really that spicy? | 真的很辛辣吗 |
[10:44] | Yeah, so spicy, they made me sign a waiver. | 绝对 因为辣 他们逼我签下了生死状 |
[10:47] | And attend a brief seminar. | 并出席宣讲会 |
[10:51] | Let’s try it. | 试试呗 |
[10:56] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[10:58] | I set that down, like, one minute ago. | 我刚放这里的 也就一分钟 |
[11:00] | Stuff’s got some kick to it. | 这东西太给力了 |
[11:04] | What else you got? | 你还有啥招 |
[11:10] | So, uh, how is belly dancing supposed to help? | 那么 跳肚皮舞有什么帮助吗 |
[11:13] | Well, they say that it’s good to exercise your core, and.. | 他们说跳这个可以锻炼到你的腹内 |
[11:17] | Let’s face it, right now.. | 说实话 现在 |
[11:18] | You’re all core. | 你腹内都满了 |
[11:21] | Oh.. | 噢 |
[11:22] | Check it out, this is fun. | 看看啊 有点儿意思 |
[11:23] | And surprise, surprise. | 吃惊啊 吃惊 |
[11:25] | I’m good at it. | 我跳得真好 |
[11:27] | Feel anything, Mom? | 有感觉了吗 妈 |
[11:28] | Feel like I’m kicking your butt at belly dancing. | 感觉我的肚皮舞跳得比你好一百倍 |
[11:30] | -Oh, no, you’re not. -Oh, yes, I am. | -噢 没有 你瞎说 -噢 我没瞎说 |
[11:32] | -Bring it. -Consider it brung. | -来啊 -瞧好吧 |
[11:35] | -Oh! -Yeah! | -噢 -耶 |
[11:38] | Yeah, you just got served. | 耶 你出局了 |
[11:40] | In a bowl, with a spoon. | 被我虐了 秒杀了 |
[11:43] | Didn’t realize belly dancing had so much trash talk. | 没想到跳肚皮舞能有这么多垃圾话 |
[11:58] | Man, this is frustrating. | 天啊 真让人失望 |
[11:59] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[12:01] | They really need to make bigger keyboards | 他们真应该弄个大一点儿的键盘 |
[12:02] | for people with big, sausage-y fingers. | 给那些手指又肥又大的人用 |
[12:06] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:09] | What are you talking about? | 你又在说什么 |
[12:13] | I’m trying to figure out what kind of car to buy. | 我在琢磨应该买哪辆车 |
[12:16] | Problem is, you got too many choices. | 问题是 有太多东西需要选择了 |
[12:18] | And then you gotta figure out.. | 你就要做出选择 |
[12:20] | Mileage and.. | 里程数啊 |
[12:21] | Color, safety, reliability.. | 颜色啊 安全度啊 可靠性啊 |
[12:24] | You know what? This is impossible. | 知道吗 这就是天方夜谭 |
[12:25] | Well, what about this one? | 这辆怎么样 |
[12:27] | I mean, look how happy it’s making that family. | 你看 给那家人带来了多少快乐 |
[12:29] | Oh, and they’re going across the country. | 噢 他们要周游全国 |
[12:32] | Mount Rushmore. | 拉什莫尔山 |
[12:34] | The Grand Canyon.. | 科罗拉多大峡谷 |
[12:36] | Grandma’s house. | 外婆家 |
[12:38] | PJ PJ. | |
[12:40] | Come on, it’s just a commercial, you.. | 别逗了 这只是个广告 你 |
[12:43] | Hey, they brought her a puppy. | 嘿 他们给她带了只小狗 |
[12:46] | Oh, it’s just what she wanted. | 噢 这正是她想要的 |
[12:50] | We have to get that car. | 我们要拥有这辆车 |
[12:52] | If we want to be happy. | 能给我们带来快乐 |
[13:04] | Okay, how is a salad going to help me go into labor? | 好了 沙拉怎么帮我生孩子 |
[13:06] | Not the salad, the dressing. | 不是沙拉 是沙拉酱 |
[13:08] | See, this place is famous for it. | 看 这家店因此而闻名 |
[13:10] | They have this special secret ingredient that just pops a kid right out. | 他们有种独家秘密食材 能马上让孩子出来 |
[13:14] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[13:15] | Besides, I haven’t eaten in like, 15 minutes. | 另外 我已经十五分钟没有进食了 |
[13:19] | Hi. Can I help you? | 嗨 需要帮助吗 |
[13:21] | Yes. A table for two, please. | 好的 两位 谢谢 |
[13:23] | Sure, can I get your name? We have about a three-hour wait. | 好的 能告诉我你的名字吗 我们已经排到三小时以外了 |
[13:26] | Three hours? | 三个小时 |
[13:27] | But we need a table right away. | 但是我们现在就需要入座 |
[13:29] | Yes, I’m pregnant. | 是的 我怀孕了 |
[13:31] | It’s kind of a special circumstance. | 属于特殊情况 |
[13:33] | Oh, well, in that case, you can wait in our special section. | 噢 这样的话 你可以在我们的特殊区域等候 |
[13:50] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[13:52] | I can’t believe they’re making us stand here like this. | 不敢相信他们让咱们站在这里等 |
[13:53] | I’m seven days overdue. | 我都过预产期七天了 |
[13:55] | Seven days? | 七天吗 |
[13:56] | Try nine days on for size. | 试试九天的什么感觉 |
[13:58] | I’m looking back at seven days like it was a party. | 回首七天的日子 简直就是天堂 |
[14:02] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗 |
[14:03] | I have enough gas to fly to London. | 我肚子里的气都能飞到伦敦 |
[14:05] | Try China. | 试试中国 |
[14:06] | How’s that table coming? | 那桌吃完了吗 |
[14:13] | -All right. -I can’t wait to play this game. | -好了 -等不急要玩这游戏了 |
[14:16] | Yeah, I was getting that from the way you opened the box with your teeth. | 是啊 从你用牙咬开包装盒就可以看出来了 |
[14:20] | That’s how I open everything. | 我都是这么开东西 |
[14:21] | Why do you think I need braces? | 要不然我戴牙套干吗 |
[14:25] | Now, if my Dad comes down. | 现在 如果我爸下楼来 |
[14:27] | And asks where the doll is, what am I gonna tell him? | 问我娃娃在哪呢 我该怎么告诉他 |
[14:32] | Okay, I got it. | 有了 想到了 |
[14:33] | I’ll tell him that.. On the way to the toy store, I got beat up by a gang. | 我就告诉他 在去往商店的途中 我被一帮人给揍了 |
[14:38] | And.. | 而且 |
[14:39] | They stole the money and I’m lucky to be alive. | 他们偷走了钱 我很幸运的保住了性命 |
[14:44] | Dude, it’s your Dad we’re talking about. | 老兄 面对的是你老爸 |
[14:47] | Why are you working so hard on a story? | 干嘛这么费力编故事 |
[14:50] | You know what? | 你还别说 |
[14:52] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[14:53] | Why am I worried about Charlie’s stupid doll anyway? | 我干嘛为查莉的破娃娃而费心呢 |
[14:57] | All right, here. | 好了 给 |
[15:03] | Uh-oh. What’s that? | 呃噢 什么意思 |
[15:04] | “Warning.” | “警告” |
[15:05] | “Contains scenes of graphic violence.” | “含有暴力画面” |
[15:09] | “Parental supervision strongly advised.” | “建议在家长的陪伴下进行游戏” |
[15:13] | Yes! | 爽 |
[15:18] | Well, I retain so much water, I slosh when I walk. | 听着 我的羊水太多了 走路都往外溅 |
[15:21] | I slosh when I sleep. | 我睡觉的时候都往外溅 |
[15:23] | Oh, you sleep? | 噢 睡觉的时候吗 |
[15:24] | Oh, Mom. | 噢 妈 |
[15:25] | I just thought of a great idea. | 我刚想到一个主意 |
[15:26] | Why don’t we get the salads to go? | 我们为啥不外带沙拉 |
[15:28] | Don’t you think we thought of that? | 你以为我们没想过吗 |
[15:30] | They don’t do takeout here. | 他们没有外卖服务 |
[15:31] | Sure hope your next kid is smarter than this one. | 希望你的下一个孩子比这个聪明点儿 |
[15:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:35] | Nobody insults my kids but me. | 除了我没人能损我的孩子 |
[15:38] | You want a piece of me? | 你不服啊 |
[15:39] | -You want a piece of me? -Okay! Ladies, let’s break it up. | -你不服啊 -好了 女士们 消消气 |
[15:42] | Let’s just go, okay? I can’t do this for three hours. | 咱们走吧 好不 我在这里忍不了三个小时 |
[15:45] | What? No, Mom. We have to stick it out. | 什么 不成 老妈 我们要坚持下 |
[15:47] | The baby has to be born today. | 孩子必须要今天生 |
[15:49] | Tomorrow’s Charlie’s birthday. | 因为明天是查莉的生日 |
[15:50] | Honey, I know that. But we’re out of options here. | 宝贝 我知道 但是我们在这里已经别无选择了 |
[15:52] | Or are we? | 不一定哦 |
[15:55] | Look over there. | 看那儿 |
[15:58] | That must be the salad dressing. | 那一定是秘制沙拉酱 |
[16:00] | Okay, so you create a distraction for everyone, and I’ll go get it. | 好了 你去分散大家的注意力 我去搞沙拉酱 |
[16:04] | We’re going to steal salad dressing? | 我们要去偷沙拉酱吗 |
[16:08] | The student becomes the master. | 你出师了 |
[16:18] | Oh my! | 噢 天啊 |
[16:20] | Oh my! It’s happening. | 噢 天啊 要生了 |
[16:22] | Oh, Mama’s having a baby child! | 噢 老娘要生孩子了 |
[16:26] | Okay, just stay calm. | 好了 先冷静下来 |
[16:28] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[16:29] | -Okay. -Just breathe. | -好的 -呼吸 |
[16:32] | Oh, you know what? | 噢 不好意思 |
[16:33] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[16:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:37] | Everybody go back to your salads, nothing more to see here. | 大家都忙去吧 我这里没事了 |
[16:42] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:44] | Let’s get out of here. | 快撤吧 |
[16:47] | Hey! Stop them, they’ve got the dressing. | 嘿 拦住他们 他们偷走了沙拉酱 |
[16:49] | Run for it! | 跑啊 |
[16:52] | Oh. Okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[16:54] | Hey, everybody relax. | 嘿 大家放松下 |
[16:55] | Yeah, no need to get crazy, okay, there’s plenty of dressing for everyone. | 是啊 没必要这样 好吗 我们有足够的沙拉酱给大家 |
[16:58] | I am having twins. | 我怀的是双胞胎 |
[17:00] | I want double. | 我要双份 |
[17:01] | Oh, yeah? I’m gonna need to see an ultrasound. | 噢 是吗 给我看看超声波证明下 |
[17:05] | Hey, hey! Back off. | 嘿 嘿 退后 |
[17:07] | One more step and the dressing gets it. | 再走一步 我就摔了 |
[17:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:10] | You heard her. | 你听到了 |
[17:12] | Now everyone waddle away real nice-like. | 现在大家都闪开一条道 |
[17:16] | You first, twinsie. | 你先闪 双黄蛋 |
[17:34] | So, Bob. | 那么 鲍伯 |
[17:35] | What got you interested in the Serenade? | 你是喜欢这辆小夜曲的哪些呢 |
[17:37] | Well, the mileage, safety, reliability.. | 这个嘛 里程数啊 安全度啊 可靠性啊 |
[17:41] | Was it the puppy? | 是因为小狗吗 |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:46] | So, what do you think? | 那么 你觉着如何 |
[17:48] | Rides pretty smooth, doesn’t it? | 操控性能很好 是吧 |
[17:49] | Yeah, it’s.. It’s okay, I guess. | 是啊 还成吧 |
[17:51] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:52] | I feel like I’m floating on a cloud. | 我感觉坐在了筋斗云上 |
[17:55] | A cloud with seat warmers. | 能加热的筋斗云 |
[17:58] | So that’s why I’m so toasty down there. | 这就是为什么我下面暖暖的 |
[18:02] | Sounds like your boy likes the car. | 看来你的公子挺喜欢这辆车啊 |
[18:04] | Six cup holders?! | 六个杯托 |
[18:06] | Serenade! Serenade! | 小夜曲 小夜曲 |
[18:09] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |
[18:11] | What do you say, Bob? | 你觉着呢 鲍伯 |
[18:13] | You want to go inside and we’ll crunch some numbers? | 准备好进去办点儿手续吗 |
[18:15] | Um.. Could you give us a minute, Stu? | 呃 能让我俩商量商量吗 斯图 |
[18:18] | Sure thing. I’ll be in the showroom. | 当然可以 我在展厅等你 |
[18:24] | PJ PJ! | |
[18:25] | What are you doing? You’re blowing the whole deal! | 你在干什么 你在搞砸这笔交易 |
[18:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:28] | If Stu thinks we like the car, we’re gonna have to pay more for it. | 如果斯图认为我们喜欢这辆车 他肯定会把价位提高 |
[18:32] | We gotta make him think we don’t want the car. | 我们要让他认为咱们不喜欢这辆车 |
[18:35] | So there’s a chance we won’t buy it? | 那我们有可能不买这辆车吗 |
[18:37] | Are you kidding me? I love this thing! | 开什么玩笑 我太喜欢这辆车了 |
[18:39] | Serenade! Serenade! Serenade! | 小夜曲 小夜曲 小夜曲 |
[18:47] | Never knew pregnant women could be so vicious. | 真没想到孕妇能这么凶残 |
[18:54] | It was horrifying. | 吓死老娘了 |
[18:56] | That one gal chewed off a couple of my buttons. | 有个女的咬掉了我的几个纽扣 |
[19:03] | Why don’t we go downstairs again and try bouncing.. | 不如咱们下楼继续练健身球吧 |
[19:06] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 噢 不 不 不 不 |
[19:07] | Sweetie, we are done. | 宝贝 我们够了 |
[19:08] | Okay, we’ve tried everything. | 好了 我们试过了每种方法 |
[19:10] | This baby is gonna come when it wants to. | 这个小宝宝的生辰八字由天注定 |
[19:13] | I guess you’re right. | 大概是吧 |
[19:14] | And if it is born on Charlie’s birthday, | 如果真的在查莉生日的时候出生 |
[19:16] | maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad thing. | 也许并非坏事 |
[19:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:18] | Well, I don’t know, with.. | 我也不清楚 |
[19:19] | Five kids, maybe it wouldn’t hurt to double up on birthdays. | 五个孩子 也许在生日的时候 折磨不会加剧 |
[19:22] | You know.. | 明白吗 |
[19:23] | Less parties, less presents, less headaches.. | 更少的派对 更少的礼物 更少的头疼 |
[19:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:28] | Maybe I can tell Charlie and the baby they were born on December 25. | 也许我可以告诉查莉和小宝宝他们生在圣诞节 |
[19:38] | So, follow my lead. | 所以 看我眼色行事 |
[19:40] | Play it cool. | 表现出淡定 |
[19:41] | Oh, and whatever happens, don’t get too overenthusiastic. | 噢 不管发生什么 都不要太猴急 |
[19:44] | Don’t worry about me, big guy. | 别担心我了 大块头 |
[19:46] | I will be cool with a capital “K.” | 我会像蛋一样淡定 |
[19:49] | And don’t do any spelling. | 不要秀你的文采 |
[19:50] | Check. | 明白 |
[19:53] | Have a seat, fellas. | 请坐吧 伙计们 |
[19:55] | In these chairs? | 坐这些椅子吗 |
[19:57] | Forget it. | 得了吧 |
[19:58] | They’re pieces of junk. | 垃圾堆里捡的吧 |
[19:59] | We’re not buying the chairs. | 我们不是来买椅子的 |
[20:00] | Darn right we’re not. | 当然不是了 |
[20:04] | It’s not even that fun. | 这一点儿也不好玩 |
[20:08] | So, what do you think, Bob? | 那么 你考虑的怎么样了 鲍伯 |
[20:09] | Will you be driving home in a Serenade today? | 想把小夜曲今天就开回家吗 |
[20:11] | Well, uh.. | 这个嘛 呃 |
[20:13] | I don’t know, Stu. I guess it, uh, depends on what you can do for me. | 我也不确定 斯图 我觉着吧 这一切全看你的了 |
[20:16] | Yeah, Stu. What have you got? | 没错 斯图 看你的了 |
[20:18] | Bring it. | 开个价吧 |
[20:22] | Does this price work for you? | 这个价钱你满意吗 |
[20:24] | Does.. This work for you? | 这个 你满意吗 |
[20:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. PJ, PJ? | 喔 喔 喔 PJ PJ |
[20:29] | We actually have to look at the offers. | 我们要先看完价钱再说 |
[20:32] | Amateur move, but go ahead. | 菜鸟才这么做 但是随便你啦 |
[20:35] | Look, Bob. | 你看啊 鲍伯 |
[20:37] | I want to make you happy. | 我想让你满意 |
[20:39] | What do you think about this? | 这个价钱你满意吗 |
[20:46] | This is your offer? | 这就是你开的价吗 |
[20:48] | PJ PJ.. | |
[20:49] | This is your beef, Stu? | 你就这点能耐吗 斯图 |
[20:52] | Get it? “Beef Stu”? | 听明白了吗 “红烩牛肉” |
[20:54] | -Yeah, we.. We all got it. -Yeah. | -听到了 我们 我们都听懂了 -好的 |
[20:59] | Come on, Dad. We are out of here. | 走吧 老爸 我们离开这里 |
[21:06] | Dad? You coming? | 老爸 你来吗 |
[21:10] | I, uh.. | 我 呃 |
[21:11] | Chose the wrong child to come with me today, Stu. | 我今天选错孩子来陪我买车了 斯图 |
[21:13] | I.. I apologize. | 我 我道歉 |
[21:31] | How long have we been playing? | 我们玩多长时间了 |
[21:32] | Six hours. | 六个小时 |
[21:34] | My eyes are burning. | 我眼睛都疼了 |
[21:35] | You should blink once in a while. | 你应该多眨眨眼 |
[21:38] | That’s exactly what they want. | 那不正中了他们的下怀吗 |
[21:40] | Who are you working for, the Zartian King? | 你是哪边的 扎提亚国王的吗 |
[21:42] | Easy, dude. | 放松 老兄 |
[21:47] | Your phone’s ringing again. | 你电话又响了 |
[21:48] | It’s just my Mom wondering where I am. | 肯定是我老妈不知道我在哪呢 |
[21:50] | Off to voice mail. | 转到语音信箱吧 |
[21:55] | I’m gonna go down this alley and check for mutants. | 我准备走这条小路去检查下变种人 |
[21:57] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[22:02] | You having fun, Gabe? | 你玩得高兴不 盖比 |
[22:04] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[22:07] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[22:08] | What? | 什么 |
[22:09] | My Dad. He was.. He was in the game and he was talking to me. | 我爸 他在游戏里 跟我说话 |
[22:12] | That’s normal. | 正常 |
[22:13] | After six hours, you’re gonna hallucinate. | 玩六个小时 你会出现幻觉的 |
[22:17] | Really? | 真的 |
[22:18] | Yeah. It was a warning on the box. | 是啊 包装盒上写着呢 |
[22:19] | You’ve just got to power through it. | 你只要熬过去就好了 |
[22:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:23] | You’re right. Just got to focus. | 没错 只要集中注意力 |
[22:25] | We got to get that level nine monster. | 我们要杀掉那个九级的怪兽 |
[22:28] | It’s your baby sister’s birthday. | 这可是你妹妹的生日 |
[22:31] | All she wanted was a doll. | 她只想要个娃娃 |
[22:33] | Maybe you’re the monster. | 也许你才是怪兽 |
[22:34] | Ah! | 啊 |
[22:38] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[22:39] | We’re done. | 不玩了 |
[22:40] | And tomorrow we’re taking the game back and getting Charlie her doll. | 明天我们把游戏退回去 然后给查莉买娃娃 |
[22:46] | What’s wrong with your hands? | 你的手怎么回事 |
[22:47] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:48] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[22:58] | Oh, happy first birthday, you adorable baby. | 噢 一周岁生日快乐 你个小可爱 |
[23:05] | Look at that smile. | 看看这微笑 |
[23:07] | Check out those cheeks. | 看看这脸蛋儿 |
[23:09] | I could just eat you up. | 真想一口吃了 |
[23:10] | You are the cutest baby ever. | 你是最可爱的宝宝了 |
[23:12] | Yes, you are. | 没错 就是你 |
[23:13] | It’s my birthday, too. | 今天也是我的生日 |
[23:15] | Oh, and Daddy loves you. | 噢 爸爸爱你 |
[23:16] | That’s right, Daddy lu-lu you. | 没错 爸爸爱爱你 |
[23:19] | I’m sad. | 伤心了 |
[23:25] | Oh, my little angel. | 噢 我的小可爱 |
[23:28] | I could never forget you. | 我不会忘记你的 |
[23:30] | I’ll never forget you either, baby. | 我也不会忘记你的 亲爱的 |
[23:34] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[23:45] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[23:47] | Morning, Mom. | 早啊 妈 |
[23:49] | Teddy, I can’t have this baby today. | 泰迪 我今天不能生孩子 |
[23:52] | Charlie needs to have her special birthday. | 查莉需要一个特别的生日 |
[23:56] | That’s what I’ve been saying all along. | 我一直都这么说的啊 |
[23:57] | Yeah, but now I’m saying it. | 是啊 但现在是我说的 |
[24:01] | Okay, well, what made you change your mind? | 好吧 是什么让你改变主意的 |
[24:03] | I had this horrible dream last night. | 我昨晚做了个恐怖的梦 |
[24:05] | The entire family was just being so mean to Charlie.. | 咱们全家人都对查莉很刻薄 |
[24:08] | Ignoring her. | 无视她 |
[24:09] | Even you. | 甚至是你 |
[24:10] | What were you doing in the dream? | 你在你的梦里如何啊 |
[24:12] | I was doing what I always do. | 我和平常一样啊 |
[24:15] | Fighting bravely to make things right. | 勇于搏斗 让世界更美好 |
[24:20] | Okay, look, the point is I can’t have the baby today. | 好了 听着 重点是我今天不能生孩子 |
[24:23] | Charlie needs her special day. | 查莉需要属于她的特殊一天 |
[24:25] | All right, well, however you got here, I totally agree. | 好吧 不管你是怎么想的 我绝对同意 |
[24:28] | We’ll just make sure that you don’t have the baby until tomorrow. | 我们只要保证明天之前不让你分娩就可以了 |
[24:31] | Exactly. Okay. | 没错 好的 |
[24:32] | Okay, operation get baby out. | 好的 生宝宝行动 |
[24:35] | Has officially become operation keep baby in. | 已经正式更改为保胎行动了 |
[24:38] | I need complete rest and relaxation, okay? | 我需要充足的休息和放松 明白吗 |
[24:41] | Nothing but peace.. | 我只需要平静 |
[24:43] | Calm. | 冷静 |
[24:44] | And quiet. | 和安静 |
[24:48] | Morning, honey. | 早啊 亲爱的 |
[24:49] | I said quiet! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[24:52] | Yeah. Another day in paradise. | 好吧 又到人间天堂 |
[25:02] | Next. | 下一个 |
[25:02] | Hi, we’d like to return this game, please. | 嗨 我们想退掉这个游戏 |
[25:05] | Has it been opened? | 开封了吗 |
[25:06] | Nope. | 没有 |
[25:09] | Then why is it covered in tape and what appears to be teeth marks? | 那为什么用胶带缠住 而且上面还有牙印 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:16] | I’m gonna level with you. | 我跟你说实话吧 |
[25:18] | We bought this game by accident. | 我们买这游戏就是个意外 |
[25:20] | And then, Jake here.. | 然后呢 这位杰克 |
[25:22] | Accidentally opened it. | 又意外地打开了它 |
[25:24] | And then we accidentally played it for six hours. | 最后我们又意外地玩了六个小时 |
[25:29] | Guys, I’m sorry, you can’t return this. | 伙计们 抱歉了 这个不能退了 |
[25:31] | Oh, no, we don’t want to return it. | 噢 不是的 我们没想退货 |
[25:32] | We want to exchange it.. | 我们只想用它来换些 |
[25:34] | For money. | 钱 |
[25:38] | Next. | 下一位 |
[25:40] | Oh, this is bad. | 噢 这下完了 |
[25:43] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[25:44] | Only thing you can do. | 只能这么办了 |
[25:45] | You gotta steal the doll. | 偷娃娃 |
[25:47] | Steal the doll? But that’s wrong. | 偷娃娃 这可是大错特错 |
[25:49] | Well, exactly. You know the old saying, “two wrongs make a right.” | 此话不假 你知道古人云 “错错得对” |
[25:53] | No, it’s “two wrongs don’t make a right.” | 不是这么说的 应该是“错上加错” |
[25:55] | Oh. | 噢 |
[25:56] | Well, then, you know the other old saying.. | 好吧 那你肯定听说过另外一句 |
[25:58] | “Sometimes you gotta steal a doll.” | “偷娃娃乃人之常情” |
[26:02] | I’m not gonna steal the doll. | 我不会去偷娃娃的 |
[26:04] | Well, can we at least steal candy? | 好吧 那至少能偷点儿糖吗 |
[26:06] | No. | 不 |
[26:07] | Then what’s the point of even going to the store? | 那我们来商店的目的为何 |
[26:13] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |
[26:15] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |
[26:17] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |
[26:18] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[26:25] | Oh. | 噢 |
[26:26] | Well.. | 好了 |
[26:28] | Hope you learned something from the whole car-buying experience. | 希望你从这次的买车之行学到些经验 |
[26:30] | Sure did, Dad. | 那是当然了 老爸 |
[26:32] | What’s that, son? | 学到什么了 儿子 |
[26:34] | Can’t we just leave it at a “sure did, Dad”? | 能不能就说到“那是当然了 老爸”而止 |
[26:37] | I’m talking about the negotiation. | 我说的是谈判经验 |
[26:39] | Look.. | 听着 |
[26:41] | Someday you’re gonna have a family of your own. | 将来你也会有自己的家庭 |
[26:43] | And you’re gonna have to buy a new car. | 你也会去买车的 |
[26:45] | And you know what you’re gonna say to your kid? | 你知道该对你的孩子说什么吗 |
[26:51] | The car doesn’t fit in the garage? | 车太大了 车库装不下 |
[26:54] | What? | 什么 |
[26:55] | Then I’ll say, “it’s not my fault, son.” | 然后我会说“这不是我的错 儿子” |
[26:57] | I learned all this from your grandpa Bob.” | “我全是从你爷爷那里学的” |
[26:59] | And he’ll say, “oh, that explains it.” | 然后他会说“噢 怪不得” |
[27:01] | Then we’ll laugh and get ice cream. | 然后我们会开怀大笑 一起去买冰激淋 |
[27:06] | Well, you asked. | 怎么了 是你刚才问的 |
[27:12] | Then everybody was being really mean to you. | 然后大家都对你很恶毒 |
[27:15] | But don’t you worry, I did what I always do. | 但是不要担心 唯独我还是和以往一样宠爱你 |
[27:18] | Fought bravely to make things right. | 勇于搏斗 让世界更美好 |
[27:22] | Charlie, you have the best Mommy in the world. | 查莉 你有这个世界上最好的妈妈 |
[27:25] | Even in a dream. | 即使在梦里 |
[27:28] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[27:29] | I made you a special birthday lunch. | 我给你做了独特的生日午餐 |
[27:31] | It’s in the kitchen. | 就在厨房里 |
[27:32] | Let’s go get it. | 快去吧 |
[27:34] | Yay. | 耶 |
[27:37] | Okay, um, Mom.. | 好了 妈 |
[27:39] | I was just wondering about Charlie’s birthday party. | 我还是有些担心查莉的生日派对 |
[27:41] | Oh, honey. | 噢 宝贝 |
[27:42] | I have to rest. | 我需要休息 |
[27:44] | Would you please take care of that for me? | 你能帮我照顾一下吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah, I got it. | 好的 包我身上 |
[27:47] | Everything you need to know is in a file in the kitchen. | 所有你想知道的事情 都在厨房的一个文件夹里 |
[27:50] | Got it. | 明白 |
[27:52] | Teddy, you have really been there for me, and I just.. | 泰迪 你一直这么支持我 我真的 |
[27:55] | I’m just so thankful, and.. | 我真的很感激 而且 |
[27:58] | You’re my rock. | 你是我的依靠 |
[27:59] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 我不知道没了你该怎么办 |
[28:01] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[28:03] | How are the hormones, Mom? | 荷尔蒙在作怪吧 老妈 |
[28:04] | All over the place. | 井喷了 |
[28:14] | Charlie, how’d you like your special pony-shaped sandwich? | 查莉 那个小马形状的三明治怎么样啊 |
[28:19] | All right. Well. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:21] | Glad I spent an hour cutting it out. | 亏我花了一个小时来切出形状 |
[28:24] | Party folder. | 派对文件夹 |
[28:25] | Hey, Charlie, come with me. | 嘿 查莉 跟我来 |
[28:27] | Ready? Oh! I got ‘cha. | 好了吗 噢 我抱住你了 |
[28:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:33] | What? | 什么 |
[28:34] | Mom forgot to mail the invitations? | 老妈忘了寄邀请函了 |
[28:39] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[28:40] | No. | 不知道 |
[28:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:42] | You wait here. I’ll be right back. | 你在这儿等着 我马上回来 |
[28:45] | Dad, hi. Okay. | 爸 嗨 听着 |
[28:47] | Big problem.. So you know how Mom’s been kinda spacey with the pregnancy? | 出大事了 你知道老妈因为怀孕而变得有点儿老年痴呆吧 |
[28:51] | Well, she forgot to plan Charlie’s birthday party. | 这下好了 她忘了筹备查莉的生日派对了 |
[28:53] | You think you got problems? | 你以为就你有问题了吗 |
[28:55] | The garage is 31 inches too short. | 车库短了三十一英寸 |
[28:58] | Oh, the garage is too short? | 噢 车库太短了 |
[29:00] | Now it’s the garage’s fault? | 现在成了车库的错了 |
[29:01] | Yeah, car-buying expert here didn’t measure the.. | 好吧 买车专家居然没有测量 |
[29:04] | She doesn’t need to know the details. | 她没必要知道那么多细节 |
[29:06] | She has her own situation. | 她还有自己的麻烦呢 |
[29:07] | Didn’t you hear? Mom made a big, dumb mistake. | 没听刚才说的吗 你妈犯了个又傻又大的错误 |
[29:11] | Well, so what.. What am I gonna do? | 那 那我该怎么办 |
[29:12] | Charlie’s in there waiting for her party. | 查莉还等着她的派对呢 |
[29:14] | Okay, all right. Give me, uh.. | 好吧 好了 给我 呃 |
[29:16] | Give me a minute to think. | 给我点儿时间想想 |
[29:17] | Uh, bu.. Bu. Bu.. Ba.. | 呃 叭 叭 叭 叭 |
[29:19] | Okay.. | 有了 |
[29:21] | Give me another minute. | 再多给我点儿时间 |
[29:24] | Well, I.. | 我 |
[29:25] | I guess I could try calling some of Charlie’s friends. | 也许我可以给查莉的一些朋友打电话 |
[29:27] | See if they can come over. | 看看他们是不是能过来 |
[29:29] | Pick up a cake at the store.. | 在商店买个蛋糕 |
[29:31] | Before you buy the cake.. | 在你买蛋糕之前 |
[29:32] | You might wanna measure the fridge. | 你最好量一下冰箱的尺寸 |
[29:34] | Know what I’m saying, Dad? | 明白我的意思吗 老爸 |
[29:45] | Hi uh, Mrs. Dickson, it’s Teddy Duncan calling. | 嗨 呃 迪克逊夫人吗 我是泰迪·邓肯啊 |
[29:48] | Listen, so I’m throwing together | 说个事 我在给查莉办一个 |
[29:49] | a little last-minute birthday party for Charlie, | 死马当活马医派对 |
[29:52] | and I was just wondering if Megan could come. | 我想让梅根过来参加啊 |
[29:56] | Oh. Chicken pox. | 噢 出水痘了 |
[29:58] | Poor little thing. | 好可怜啊 |
[30:00] | But, you know, she doesn’t have to stay for long. | 但是 她不用呆很长时间的 |
[30:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:06] | Okay, I understand. | 好了 我理解 |
[30:07] | Oh, you know what? | 噢 说到这儿 |
[30:09] | As long as I’ve got you.. | 既然正和你聊着呢 |
[30:11] | Is there any chance that Mr. Dickson is a.. | 请问迪克逊先生能不能 |
[30:13] | Is a clown or a magician, or.. | 扮演下小丑或者魔术师啥的 |
[30:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:24] | Hi um, is this Cake World? | 嗨 呃 是蛋糕世界吗 |
[30:27] | Yeah, yeah, hi. | 对 对 嗨 |
[30:28] | I need a cake. Um.. | 我要订个蛋糕 呃 |
[30:31] | You’re out of cake? | 蛋糕卖完了 |
[30:33] | You realize you’re called “Cake World.” | 你知道你们叫“蛋糕世界”吗 |
[30:36] | Which means, right now, you’re just “world.” | 也就是说 现在 你们只剩“世界”了 |
[30:40] | Yeah, well, I don’t like your attitude, either. | 怎么了 我也不喜欢你的态度 |
[30:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:51] | Hi, uh.. Hi, is this “Al’s Amazing Animals”? | 嗨 呃 嗨 是“艾尔惊奇动物商店”吗 |
[30:54] | Yeah um, listen, I know that it’s last minute, | 好的 呃 听着 我知道有点儿仓促 |
[30:57] | but I’m trying to put together this birthday party. | 但是我正在搞一个派对 |
[31:00] | What’s the most amazing animal you’ve got? | 你们那里还有什么能让人惊奇的动物吗 |
[31:05] | A monkey who does tricks for cake. | 给吃蛋糕才表演的猴子 |
[31:08] | Yeah, we’re gonna have a problem. | 好吧 有个问题 |
[31:10] | Um, by any chance.. | 呃 有没有可能 |
[31:13] | Does the monkey come with its own cake? | 可以让猴子自带蛋糕过来 |
[31:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:22] | Who’s coming to my party? | 有谁来我的派对 |
[31:26] | You know, I’m really not sure. | 跟你说吧 我也不知道 |
[31:28] | Hey, you know who might be fun to have at your party? | 嘿 你知道谁希望来你的派对吗 |
[31:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:32] | The kids from the playground. | 操场上的孩子 |
[31:33] | Yay! | 耶 |
[31:36] | What kids? | 什么孩子 |
[31:37] | Well, we won’t know until we get there. | 这个嘛 到那里见分晓 |
[31:40] | Yay! | 耶 |
[31:49] | Okay, that’s as far as I can go. | 好了 我到头儿了 |
[31:50] | How’s she looking? | 她怎么样了 |
[31:52] | It’s a she? | 女的吗 |
[31:53] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:56] | Could you just press the button? | 你能按下按钮吗 |
[31:59] | All right, here it goes. | 好吧 我这就去 |
[32:07] | Looking good. | 还好 |
[32:09] | Looking good. | 还好 |
[32:17] | So close. | 差一点儿 |
[32:27] | PJ was right. | PJ说的没错 |
[32:29] | The squares aren’t as much fun as the sticks. | 块儿的没有条儿的有乐趣 |
[32:35] | But I’m gonna eat some more anyway. | 我还是再来点儿吧 |
[32:43] | So, what are you gonna do? | 现在 你该怎么办 |
[32:45] | Well, what choice do I have? I have to tell my Dad the truth. | 我能怎么办 和我爸说实话呗 |
[32:48] | The truth? Dude, that game messed you up. | 实话 老兄 你玩游戏玩傻了吧 |
[32:52] | You know, if you came in and shared some of the blame, | 知道吗 如果你和我一起进去 共背罪名 |
[32:53] | they’d probably go easier on me. | 他们还有可能从轻发落我 |
[32:57] | Guess we’ll never know. | 还是把悬念留下去吧 |
[33:00] | Gotta admit.. | 不得不承认 |
[33:02] | I like that kid’s style. | 我欣赏这孩子的做事风格 |
[33:10] | Okay, you. You stay right where you are. | 好了 你 你给我老实的呆着 |
[33:14] | Little more. Stop! | 再来点儿 停 |
[33:19] | Little more. | 再来点儿 |
[33:21] | Stop! | 停 |
[33:26] | Little more. | 再来点儿 |
[33:27] | Stop! | 停 |
[33:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:30] | We’re getting there. | 快好了 |
[33:32] | No, we’re not! | 没有 这个好不了 |
[33:34] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[33:35] | Dad, calm down. | 爸 冷静 |
[33:36] | No, that’s it! That’s it! | 不 够了 够了 |
[33:37] | I’m done. Done! | 我烦了 烦了 |
[33:39] | Taking this tank back to the.. Dealer! | 把这大家伙开回经销商那里 |
[33:51] | Dealer’s that way. | 经销商在那个方向 |
[34:15] | Oh! Oh! | 噢 噢 |
[34:17] | It looks bad from this side, too. | 从这边看 也惨不忍睹 |
[34:21] | Dad, I have to tell you some.. | 爸 我跟你说 |
[34:23] | It can wait. | 待会吧 |
[34:27] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[34:28] | Great news. | 好消息啊 |
[34:30] | Garage door closes. | 车库门能关上了 |
[34:33] | Guys, Charlie’s birthday party is.. | 同志们 查莉的派对 |
[34:35] | Not our biggest problem. | 不是我们最严重的问题 |
[34:40] | Why do you keep saying, “uh-oh”? | 你怎么一直喊“欧欧” |
[34:42] | Why do you think? | 你觉着呢 |
[34:43] | The baby’s coming. | 要生了 |
[34:44] | -Oh! -Okay, all right. | -噢 -好了 明白了 |
[34:45] | We gotta get Mom to the hospital. | 我们要送你妈上医院 |
[34:47] | Come on, honey. Get in the car. | 来 亲爱的 赶快上车 |
[34:48] | Car’s in the wall, Bob. | 车在墙里呢 老鲍 |
[34:51] | Come on, I’ll drive. Ed’s out front. | 来吧 我来开车 艾德在门外呢 |
[34:53] | Ed? Who’s Ed? | 艾德 艾德是谁 |
[34:54] | That’s the name of my car. | 我的车的名字 |
[34:55] | Ed? So is that short for uh, Edward? | 艾德 谁的小名 艾德华 |
[34:58] | Edgar? Edwin? | 埃德加 爱德温 |
[34:59] | -Ed.. Ed.. -Bigger issues, PJ! | -艾德 艾德 -救人要紧 PJ |
[35:02] | Okay, we really need to go. | 好了 我们必须要走了 |
[35:03] | Okay, come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[35:06] | You guys have to throw Charlie her birthday party. | 你们要给查莉办好生日派对 |
[35:08] | I’m gonna drive Mom to the hospital. | 我来开车送老妈上医院 |
[35:10] | Oh, why do we always get the hard things? | 噢 为什么总把艰巨的任务交给我们 |
[35:14] | You know.. | 知道吗 |
[35:16] | I always thought you would be the first one to drive a car into the kitchen. | 我总以为你是第一个把车开进厨房的人 |
[35:20] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:27] | Hey, how you doing, honey? | 嘿 感觉怎么样了 亲爱的 |
[35:29] | It’d be a lot better if you were quiet! | 如果你能闭嘴就更好了 |
[35:32] | She wants me to be quiet. | 她想让我闭嘴 |
[35:34] | Gotta be quiet. Why can’t I be quiet? | 我要闭嘴 我怎么就闭不上嘴 |
[35:37] | Dad, were you this panicky when the rest of us were born? | 爸 当初我们出生的时候你也这么慌吗 |
[35:40] | Uh.. No. | 呃 不是 |
[35:41] | Because the first four times we did this, we were at a hospital! | 因为前四次 我们都是提前进医院生的 |
[35:46] | We did this, yeah. | 我们生的 说得真好 |
[35:47] | Yeah, you wanna take over?! | 你给我生一次试试 |
[35:50] | Okay, everybody relax. | 好了 大家请冷静 |
[35:52] | We’re on our way. We’re gonna be there shortly. | 我们正往那里赶呢 我们能尽快赶到的 |
[35:56] | Right after this.. Slight delay. | 先处理一下这个 小问题 |
[36:01] | You’re outta gas. | 没油了 |
[36:02] | You’re outta gas! Aw, Teddy. | 车没油了 泰迪 |
[36:04] | How could you be so irresponsible?! | 你怎么能这么不靠谱 |
[36:06] | Says the guy who drove a car into our kitchen. | 你可是把车开进厨房的人 |
[36:14] | Close your eyes. There you go. | 闭上眼睛 没错 |
[36:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:18] | Ready? | 准备 |
[36:20] | Keep ’em closed. | 别睁开 |
[36:21] | Okay. And.. Surprise! | 好的 准备 生日快乐 |
[36:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[36:25] | Look who came to your party, Charlie. | 看看都谁来参加你的派对了 |
[36:28] | Three of your oldest and bestest friends. | 三个最熟识最要好的朋友 |
[36:32] | Tennis ball head. | 网球头 |
[36:35] | Scary clown. | 恐怖小丑 |
[36:36] | Ah! | 啊 |
[36:39] | And.. | 还有 |
[36:42] | Badly-damaged monkey. | 残疾猴 |
[36:46] | I.. I don’t think she likes it. | 我 我觉着她不喜欢这些 |
[36:48] | Well, she’s.. She’s about to. | 这个 她 她会喜欢的 |
[36:50] | -Oh, okay. -Because.. | -噢 好的 -因为 |
[36:53] | Ta-da! | 看啊 |
[36:54] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[36:56] | It’s your special birthday cake. | 这是你的特别生日蛋糕 |
[36:58] | That’s not cake. | 这不是蛋糕 |
[37:00] | It’s your special birthday bagel. | 是特别生日百吉饼 |
[37:04] | Mm, bagel. Tennis ball head’s. Favorite. | 恩 百吉饼 网球头的最爱 |
[37:10] | Where’s my present? | 我的礼物呢 |
[37:12] | Yeah, did you get the Kuddle Me Katie doll? | 是啊 你买到凯蒂洋娃娃了吗 |
[37:14] | What is this, “60 minutes”? Just enjoy the party. | 你搞毛啊 这又不是访谈节目 享受下派对不成吗 |
[37:18] | Charlie.. We have got some really fun party games planned. | 查莉 我们弄了一些有趣的生日派对游戏 |
[37:22] | Like.. | 比如 |
[37:23] | Watching TV! | 看电视 |
[37:24] | Yay! | 耶 |
[37:27] | I want princesses. | 我想看公主 |
[37:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:30] | Uh, did Mommy promise you a Princess? | 呃 妈咪批准你看公主了吗 |
[37:32] | Mommy said, “two princesses, please.” | 妈咪说 “两位公主” |
[37:36] | All right, you heard her, Princess. | 好吧 你听到她说的了 公主 |
[37:39] | Make it happen. | 快去实现吧 |
[37:41] | Mommy said two. | 妈咪说要两位公主 |
[37:47] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[37:49] | I’m sure Dad will find us a ride soon. | 我确信老爸会找来车的 |
[37:50] | Yeah, because he’s so good with cars? | 是吗 难道因为他对车很在行吗 |
[37:55] | Hey, sorry it took so long. | 嘿 抱歉久等了 |
[37:57] | You went for ice cream at a time like this? | 这个时候你还买冰淇淋 |
[38:00] | Uh, well.. | 呃 这个嘛 |
[38:01] | Actually, the ice cream came to me. | 事实是 冰淇淋找到的我 |
[38:09] | You’re taking me to the hospital in an ice cream truck? | 你用冰淇淋车送我去医院 |
[38:11] | You said to flag down the first thing I saw. | 你说让我看见什么车就截什么车 |
[38:14] | Oh what’s the matter, the giant hot dog wouldn’t stop? | 噢 出问题了吗 难道热狗车不停吗 |
[38:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:18] | Okay. | 别说了 |
[38:20] | Push, Teddy. | 推 泰迪 |
[38:23] | Welcome aboard Mustachio Pete’s, the ice cream truck with the pistachio treats. | 欢迎登陆大胡子皮特号 坐冰淇淋车吃开心果 |
[38:27] | FYI, pistachio has been discontinued. | 提醒一下 开心果已经停止供应了 |
[38:31] | Bob, I need to lie down. | 老鲍 我需要躺下 |
[38:33] | -Okay. -You can use that bean bag chair. | -好的 -你可以躺在豆袋椅上 |
[38:34] | It’s where Mustachio Pete takes his 10 minute breaks.. | 那就是大胡子皮特小憩时候用的 |
[38:37] | Which Mustachio Pete is allowed by law. | 大胡子皮特是按照规定才休息的 |
[38:40] | You’re not gonna keep referring to yourself in the third person, are you? | 你不会一直用第三人称来提到自己吧 |
[38:43] | Yes, he is. | 会的 他会的 |
[38:45] | That’s Mustachio Pete’s trademark. | 这就是大胡子皮特的特点 |
[38:47] | That, and the pistachio, which, FYI.. | 还有开心果 提醒一下 |
[38:49] | Has been discontinued. | 已经停止供应了 |
[38:51] | We get.. We.. Okay. Come on, honey. | 我们知道了 好了 进来吧 亲爱的 |
[38:55] | If things get bad back there, bite down on a rocket pop. | 如果痛得难受了 就咬一下火箭 |
[38:58] | Ooh, cool, I will. | 噢 好的 我会的 |
[39:00] | He meant me! | 他说的是我 |
[39:02] | Can we get going? It’s an emergency. | 能走了吗 情况很紧急的 |
[39:04] | Emergency? | 紧急 |
[39:05] | This calls for the fast-paced music. | 那我要配上极速音乐了 |
[39:26] | Ready, Charlie? | 准备好了吗 查莉 |
[39:27] | It’s Princess time! | 公主时间到 |
[39:43] | I seem to have lost my sister Princess. | 我好像弄丢了我的公主妹妹 |
[39:46] | Excuse me. | 请稍等 |
[39:49] | -Get out there! -But I feel stupid! | -快出来 -我感觉好白痴 |
[39:51] | -You think I don’t? -You’re used to it! | -你以为我不白痴吗 -你已经习惯了 |
[39:52] | Go! | 出去 |
[39:59] | Dance, Princess. | 跳舞啊 公主 |
[40:01] | Left.. And right. | 左边 再右边 |
[40:04] | And we cast a spell. | 施个咒 |
[40:07] | And we twirl and we twirl. | 转啊 转啊 |
[40:10] | And we curtsy! | 行屈膝礼 |
[40:14] | Look at that smile. | 看看笑的多开心 |
[40:15] | We gotta go again. | 我们要再跳一边 |
[40:17] | What? | 什么 |
[40:18] | But, this time, stay with me. | 但是 这次 跟上我的节奏 |
[40:22] | And five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[40:24] | Left, right.. | 左 右 |
[40:26] | Can’t you go any faster? | 你能再开快点儿吗 |
[40:28] | We’re already doing 23. | 已经二十三迈了 |
[40:30] | I’m giving her all she’s got. | 已经是极速了 |
[40:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:34] | Baby’s close. How much further? | 快生了 还有多远 |
[40:36] | You’re not helping yourself to any freebies back there, are you, Bob? | 你是不是吃了后面的免费赠品啊 鲍伯 |
[40:39] | I’m a stress eater, Pete. | 我一有压力就要吃 皮特 |
[40:41] | You don’t have to tell me about stress. | 你不用跟我讲压力 |
[40:44] | The ice cream truck business is dog-eat-dog. | 冰淇淋业就是弱肉强食啊 |
[40:47] | I got Side Burn Sam nipping at my heels. | 鬓角山姆一直抢我的生意 |
[40:50] | Could we just focus on the road, Pete? | 我们能把注意力放在路上吗 皮特 |
[40:54] | But both princesses are so beautiful. | 但是这两位公主都太漂亮了 |
[40:57] | How could I ever choose just one to be my wife? | 我怎能从中选一位成为我的妻子呢 |
[41:02] | Dude, that’s your line. | 老弟 该你了 |
[41:04] | Oh, right. | 噢 对 |
[41:05] | Well, I guess there’s only one way. | 这个嘛 我猜只有一个办法了 |
[41:08] | See whose foot fits the magic slipper. | 看看谁能穿进魔法水晶拖鞋 |
[41:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:18] | ‘Tis not I whose foot doth fit the slipper. | 看来我穿不进去这只拖鞋 |
[41:23] | Yes, ’tis not me, either. | 是的 我也穿不进去 |
[41:26] | But, sister Princess, you have not tried on the slipper. | 但是 公主小妹 你还没试呢 |
[41:30] | I doth not want to. | 我不想试 |
[41:32] | Oh, yeth you will. | 噢 你会的 |
[41:35] | Or I will hurteth you. | 不然我就要揍你了 |
[41:36] | With my fitht. | 用我的拳头 |
[41:45] | Oh, joy. | 噢 好开心啊 |
[41:46] | It fits. | 穿进去了 |
[41:49] | My bride! | 娘子 |
[41:50] | At long last I have found you. | 我可算寻到你了 |
[41:54] | And they seal their love.. With a kiss. | 然后他们献上了定情之吻 |
[42:00] | Okay, we’re done! | 好了 演完了 |
[42:02] | Yeah, not quite. | 没有 还没完 |
[42:04] | We’re gonna go again from the top. | 我们再从头来一遍 |
[42:06] | Maybe you’ll get it right this time. | 也许你这次能演对了 |
[42:11] | Ah! | 啊 |
[42:14] | Hey.. | 嘿 |
[42:16] | I’m gonna need your help back here. | 我需要你来后面帮忙 |
[42:18] | Dad, I don’t know how to deliver a baby. | 老爸 我不会接生啊 |
[42:20] | Honey, you just gotta help me. | 宝贝 你要帮帮我啊 |
[42:23] | All alone back here! Just sayin’. | 留我一个人在后面 我说说而已 |
[42:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:34] | -How you doing, Mom? -Hey. | -你还好吧 老妈 -嘿 |
[42:36] | This baby is coming now. | 孩子马上就要出来了 |
[42:39] | Then.. | 那就 |
[42:40] | Let’s have a baby. | 来迎接宝宝吧 |
[42:42] | Okay, Teddy. | 好了 泰迪 |
[42:44] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[42:52] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇 |
[42:54] | Well, hello, number five. | 你好啊 邓肯五号 |
[42:57] | What a beautiful baby boy. | 多么可爱的小男孩啊 |
[43:01] | Isn’t he precious? | 是不是很可爱 |
[43:04] | We got here as fast as we could. | 我们以最快速度赶到了 |
[43:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[43:07] | There’s the birthday girl. | 小寿星来了 |
[43:09] | Happy Birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[43:11] | Charlie, come here. | 查莉 过来 |
[43:13] | Meet your new baby brother. | 见见你的小弟弟 |
[43:16] | Brother? | 小弟弟 |
[43:17] | Cool. | 酷 |
[43:18] | Hey, what name did you pick? | 嘿 取名字了吗 |
[43:19] | Well, we decided to call him.. | 取了 我们决定叫他 |
[43:22] | Toby. | 托比 |
[43:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[43:25] | I came up with that one. Nice. | 是我以前提出来的 漂亮 |
[43:28] | Welcome to the world, Toby Duncan. | 欢迎来到这个世界上 托比·邓肯 |
[43:33] | Hey, quick question. | 嘿 问个问题 |
[43:35] | Why are you guys dressed like that? | 你们俩怎么穿成这样 |
[43:39] | Oh, because.. | 噢 因为 |
[43:40] | Mom promised Charlie princesses for her party. | 老妈答应查莉在派对上要有公主 |
[43:43] | I never promised Charlie princesses. | 我没有答应过查莉啊 |
[43:48] | Charlie, did you trick us? | 查莉 你耍我们吗 |
[43:53] | Sweetie, did you get your special birthday present, Kuddle Me Katie? | 宝贝 你拿到了你的特殊生日礼物 凯蒂洋娃娃了吗 |
[43:57] | No, Mommy. | 没有 妈咪 |
[43:58] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[44:00] | Bob? | 老鲍 |
[44:01] | Gabe? | 盖比 |
[44:02] | PJ PJ? | |
[44:03] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[44:04] | Gabe? | 盖比 |
[44:08] | Sweetie, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 真抱歉 |
[44:11] | Wasn’t much of a birthday, was it? | 这个生日不是很满意 对吧 |
[44:13] | That’s okay, Mommy. | 没事的 妈咪 |
[44:15] | Now, don’t you worry. We will get you your special present. | 现在 不用担心 我们会送你一个特殊礼物的 |
[44:18] | I like this present. | 我喜欢这个礼物 |
[44:29] | Okay, listen up. Here’s the plan. | 好了 听好了 计划是这样的 |
[44:31] | So, when they come through the front door, you guys.. | 当他们从前门进来的时候 你们俩 |
[44:34] | Are gonna hold up this banner. | 拿着这个横幅 |
[44:37] | Here. Take that. | 给 拿着 |
[44:39] | And Charlie, you’re gonna give Mommy these balloons. | 查莉呢 你要送给妈咪这些气球 |
[44:41] | And I’m gonna blow the noisemaker. | 我来吹小喇叭 |
[44:42] | And then we’re all gonna sing “welcome home, Toby” | 然后我们要唱“欢迎回家 托比” |
[44:45] | To the tune of the rock classic.. “Our House.” | 配合那首摇滚经典歌曲 “我们的家”的曲调 |
[44:48] | Why do you get to blow the noisemaker? | 为什么你来吹小喇叭 |
[44:50] | And why are we making such a big deal outta this? | 还有我们为什么总搞得这么隆重 |
[44:51] | They bring a new baby home like every six months. | 感觉他们平均六个月就会带回来一个孩子 |
[44:55] | This is what we always do. | 这是我们的传统 |
[44:56] | We did it for Charlie. | 我们也这么迎接过查莉 |
[44:58] | Did you do it for me? | 迎接我的时候有什么 |
[44:59] | Uh.. Yeah. | 呃 是啊 |
[45:02] | -You’re lying! -No, I’m not. | -你在撒谎 -没有 我没有 |
[45:03] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 你撒谎 |
[45:07] | You.. You know what? If you didn’t do it for me, I’m not doing it for Toby. | 你 知道吗 如果你没有为我做这些 我也不为托比做 |
[45:11] | No matter how cool his name is. | 不管他的名字有多酷 |
[45:14] | Gabe, just pick up the stupid banner | 盖比 赶紧捡起这白痴横幅 |
[45:16] | and join in this very touching family celebration! | 然后赶紧加入到这感人的家庭庆典中 |
[45:20] | You can’t make me. | 你不能强迫我 |
[45:21] | Well, if he’s not gonna do it, I’m not gonna do it. | 好吧 如果他不做 我也不做了 |
[45:23] | And if we not all gonna do it together.. | 如果我们不一起的话 |
[45:25] | … It looks like Charlie could have made it. | 感觉查莉可以干这些活儿 |
[45:31] | Good to be home. | 到家真好 |
[45:36] | This is what it’s all about, isn’t it? Now I see.. | 就是这样 对不对 现在我明白 |
[45:43] | So let me show you around. | 让我带你四处逛逛 |
[45:46] | This is your home, Toby. Yeah. | 这就是你的家 托比 是啊 |
[45:50] | This is the living room. | 这里是客厅 |
[45:57] | And this is your family. | 这是你的家人 |
[46:00] | Tell me who’s your angel. | 告诉我谁是你的天使 |
[46:04] | Who’s your shoulder, to hold your boulders. | 谁的肩膀 为你扛着重担 |
[46:10] | Tell me when it’s raining. | 告诉我下雨时 |
[46:15] | Who will warm you. | 是谁提醒你 |
[46:17] | Who will hold you. | 是谁抱住你 |
[46:20] | You might be broken. | 你也许会体无完肤 |
[46:22] | With all these cracks in your skin. | 伤心欲绝 |
[46:26] | You might be broken that’s where the light gets in. | 伤心之处 必有光芒照进 |
[46:30] | You’re something beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. | 你是如此美丽 美丽 美丽 |
[46:35] | You’re something beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. | 你是如此美丽 美丽 美丽 |
[46:41] | And I just want you to know. You to know. You to know. | 我只想让你知道 让你知道 让你知道 |
[46:46] | That you’re not alone. | 你并不孤独 |
[46:49] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤独 |
[46:57] | Hey, what you doing? | 嘿 你干啥呢 |
[47:00] | Giving Toby a proper welcome home. | 给托比介绍下咱们家 |
[47:09] | Well, Charlie, it’s been kind of a big week. | 好了 查莉 这周绝对不平凡 |
[47:13] | I uh, I helped deliver a baby.. | 我 呃 我帮忙接生个宝宝 |
[47:15] | Our little brother, Toby.. | 我们的小弟弟 托比 |
[47:17] | And you finally got your Kuddle Me Katie. | 而你最终得到了凯蒂洋娃娃 |
[47:23] | Which you lost interest in five minutes after you got it. | 你五分钟之后就玩腻了 |
[47:26] | Doesn’t matter, Gabe’s still paying for it. | 没关系的 盖比还是会付出代价的 |
[47:28] | He worked out a little agreement with Mom and Dad. | 他已经和老爸老妈协商好了 |
[47:31] | Gabe! Diaper change! | 盖比 换尿布 |
[47:34] | And it’s a doozy. | 这次臭臭的 |
[47:35] | Coming. | 来了 |
[47:44] | Wish him good luck, Charlie. | 祝他好运吧 查莉 |
[47:48] | Isn’t he adorable? | 好可爱啊 |
[47:50] | Oh, little Toby. | 噢 小托比 |
[47:52] | He sure is. | 当然了 |
[47:53] | Oh, by the way, what’s his middle name? | 噢 对了 他的中间名是什么 |
[47:55] | Wan-Kenobi. | 旺·肯诺比 |
[47:59] | Toby Wan-Kenobi? | 托比·旺·肯诺比 |
[48:02] | Yeah. Yup, your Dad’s a big fan of the movies. | 是啊 是啊 你老爸是“星球大战”的忠实影迷 |
[48:05] | Speaking of, where is Dad? | 说到你老爸 他在哪呢 |
[48:07] | I’m ready to go home. | 我准备回家了 |
[48:08] | He said he was just going to pull the car up. | 他说他去停车了 |
[48:13] | Here he is now. | 现在他到了 |
[48:15] | Hey! Ready to go hun? | 嘿 准备好了吗 |
[48:18] | Yes, babe how did you do that? | 好了 乖乖 你是怎么办到的 |
[48:20] | We’re on the eighth floor. | 我们在八层 |
[48:22] | Hey, this baby’s got some pick-up. | 嘿 这宝贝不一般啊 |
[48:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:25] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |
[48:27] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |
[48:28] | PJ Darth Duncan! | PJ·达斯·邓肯 |
[48:31] | You’re going to wake your baby brother. | 你要吵醒你的小弟弟了 |
[48:33] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[48:35] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |
[48:37] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |
[48:38] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |
[48:40] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |
[48:41] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |
[48:43] | Serenade! | 小夜曲 |