| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | Oh, Toby. | 噢 托比 |
| [00:09] | I think you’re my cutest baby yet. | 我觉着你是我最可爱的孩子 |
| [00:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [00:13] | Oh. | 噢 |
| [00:14] | My cutest boy baby. | 我最可爱的儿子 |
| [00:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [00:19] | Oh. | 噢 |
| [00:20] | Oh, I think cutest boy baby. | 噢 我感觉咱家最可爱的儿子 |
| [00:21] | Just had a little spit up. | 吐奶了 |
| [00:23] | Oh. where’s my “up man”? | 噢 奶哥去哪了 |
| [00:24] | Up man! | 奶哥 |
| [00:26] | What’s an up man? | 奶哥是什么 |
| [00:27] | You know, he takes care of the “ups.” | 不知道吗 他处理各种婴儿问题 |
| [00:29] | Spit-up, clean-up, throw-up. | 吐奶啊 打扫啊 呕吐啊 |
| [00:32] | I’m here. | 在呢 |
| [00:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [00:37] | Why do I have to be the up man? | 为什么让我当奶哥 |
| [00:38] | Because you… | 因为你 |
| [00:41] | Why is it we’re punishing him again? | 因为啥事要惩罚他来着 |
| [00:43] | Well, because he… | 这个 因为他 |
| [00:46] | He’s Gabe. | 他是盖比 |
| [00:47] | We know he did something. | 我们了解他的所作所为 |
| [00:48] | -Yep. -Yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
| [00:49] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
| [00:52] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
| [00:53] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
| [00:55] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
| [00:58] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
| [01:00] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
| [01:02] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
| [01:05] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
| [01:08] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
| [01:11] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
| [01:14] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
| [01:15] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
| [01:18] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
| [01:20] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
| [01:21] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
| [01:24] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
| [01:26] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
| [01:30] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
| [01:35] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
| [01:46] | Well, lookie here. | 看啊 看看这里 |
| [01:48] | This milk expires tomorrow. | 这牛奶明天就过期了 |
| [01:52] | Huh. | 哼 |
| [01:54] | Speaking of tomorrow, pretty… | 说到明天 挺 |
| [01:56] | Pretty special day, huh? | 挺特殊的啊 哼 |
| [01:57] | It won’t be for anyone. | 明天肯定没有人 |
| [01:58] | Who drinks that milk. | 想喝掉这牛奶 |
| [02:02] | No, silly. | 当然不是 傻瓜 |
| [02:03] | Tomorrow is 10 months. | 明天就十个月了 |
| [02:04] | 10 months? | 十个月 |
| [02:05] | Since we… | 自从我们 |
| [02:07] | Since we… | 自从我们 |
| [02:10] | Since we got back together. | 自从我们和好啊 |
| [02:12] | Tomorrow is our 10-month-aversary. | 明天是我们的十个月纪念日啊 |
| [02:15] | Right, no. I’m just messing with you. | 没错 我刚才是逗你玩呢 |
| [02:17] | Tomorrow night, I’m… | 明天晚上 我 |
| [02:19] | Taking you out to a special fancy dinner. | 带你去个有情调的地方共进晚宴 |
| [02:25] | So you really remembered? | 你真的没忘吗 |
| [02:26] | Yeah, no. of course. of cou… | 当然没忘 没忘 没忘 |
| [02:28] | -Check out my calendar. -Hmm. | -看看我的日历 -恩 |
| [02:30] | Tomorrow’s date has a heart on it. | 我还特意将明天的日期用心形标注了一下 |
| [02:34] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
| [02:35] | Hang on. | 等等 |
| [02:37] | Hang on. | 等等 |
| [02:40] | All right, here we go. | 好了 给你 |
| [02:41] | See? | 看 |
| [02:43] | And that’s a puppy. | 那是小狗 |
| [02:48] | Hang on. hang on. | 等等 等等 |
| [02:53] | Gosh, with everyone helping out, | 天啊 有了大家共同的帮助 |
| [02:55] | Toby’s first week at home has been. | 托比在家的第一周 |
| [02:57] | Absolutely wonderful. | 真的是很美妙 |
| [02:58] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
| [03:01] | -Mom! -Grandma. | -妈 -奶奶 |
| [03:03] | -Hey. -Aww. | -嘿 -嗷 |
| [03:05] | -Hello. -Hi. | -好啊 -嗨 |
| [03:06] | And the week just keeps getting better. | 这周会变得越来越美妙 |
| [03:09] | What are you doing here? | 您怎么来了 |
| [03:10] | With your suitcase? | 还带着行李箱 |
| [03:12] | Oh! what kind of a grandmother would i be. | 噢 如果我不过来看看我的小孙子什么的 |
| [03:14] | If i didn’t come to see my new grandson and whatnot? | 那我还算什么奶奶 |
| [03:19] | Mom, you’re the best. | 妈啊 你真好 |
| [03:21] | Oh, thank you, honey. | 噢 谢谢了 阿鲍 |
| [03:22] | You look wonderful. | 你看起来也不错 |
| [03:24] | And Amy, you’re still wearing. | 艾米啊 你还是穿着 |
| [03:26] | That same outfit. | 那件衣服 |
| [03:27] | I never get tired of seeing it. | 我真是看不够啊 |
| [03:31] | I like presents. | 我喜欢礼物 |
| [03:34] | Oh. | 噢 |
| [03:35] | I remembered that. | 我没忘 |
| [03:36] | Do you want to look in the bag? | 想看看袋子里有什么吗 |
| [03:38] | I like cash. | 我喜欢现金 |
| [03:41] | I’m on a fixed income. | 我手头不富裕 |
| [03:46] | Amy, I’m not here on vacation. | 艾米 我不是来这里度假的 |
| [03:47] | I’m here to help out with the chores and whatnot. | 我来这里是帮助做家务什么的 |
| [03:51] | No more chitchat. I want to see my toby. | 不闲聊了 我想看看我的托比 |
| [03:55] | Oh, my. | 噢 天啊 |
| [03:57] | What a handsome boy you are, toby. | 你真是个帅小伙啊 托比 |
| [04:01] | Are you gonna look like a movie star, | 长得真像电影明星啊 |
| [04:02] | Just like your daddy? | 就像你爸爸那样 |
| [04:07] | When was the last time she went to a movie? | 她上次去电影院是哪年的事情了 |
| [04:15] | Oh, hey, Mrs. dabney. | 噢 嘿 达布尼夫人 |
| [04:17] | Hmm… | 嗯 |
| [04:18] | Guess it’s old lady day here at the duncan house. | 看来今天是老太太光顾邓肯家日 |
| [04:22] | This is for you. | 给你们的 |
| [04:23] | It’s some old baby stuff i found in my attic. | 我在阁楼找到了些以前的婴儿用品 |
| [04:26] | I mean, as long as you people. | 我的意思是 只要你爹妈 |
| [04:27] | Keep having babies every five minutes. | 每五分钟生一个 这些都算以前的婴儿用品 |
| [04:30] | Oh. check out this old rattle. | 噢 看看这个拨浪鼓 |
| [04:32] | That was my son Rodney’s. | 那是我儿子罗德尼的 |
| [04:34] | He loved that thing. | 他可喜欢这东西了 |
| [04:35] | The rhythmic noise. | 这种有节奏的声音 |
| [04:36] | Would just mesmerize his little mind. | 能催眠他的神经 |
| [04:43] | PJ PJ. | |
| [04:44] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
| [04:46] | Oh, hi, Mrs. Dabney. | 噢 嗨 达布尼夫人 |
| [04:49] | You know, there might be some things here. | 知道吗 这里面可能会有些 |
| [04:52] | That you boys would be interested in. | 能让你哥俩感兴趣的东西 |
| [04:53] | We don’t want your old junk. | 我们不要你的老古董垃圾 |
| [04:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [04:56] | I’ll just throw these old comics. | 那我就把这些漫画书扔掉 |
| [04:57] | And baseball cards away then. | 然后再扔棒球卡 |
| [04:59] | No, no, no! I mean… | 别 别 别 我的意思是 |
| [05:00] | We’ll take them, but you owe us. | 我们就勉为其难的收下了 你欠我们个人情 |
| [05:04] | And now, the best part of my day… | 现在 一天之中最精彩的部分来了 |
| [05:07] | Leaving. | 撤退 |
| [05:15] | Stop that. | 别弄了 |
| [05:18] | Oh, hey, Gabe. | 噢 嘿 盖比 |
| [05:22] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 宝贝 |
| [05:23] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 什么事 |
| [05:24] | Oh, nothing much. | 噢 没什么事 |
| [05:26] | This and that. | 无关紧要 |
| [05:27] | Oh, there was one more little thing. | 噢 有一件小事 |
| [05:29] | What was it, what was it, what was it? | 什么来着 什么来着 什么来着 |
| [05:31] | Oh, yeah. I can’t stand grandma. | 噢 想起来了 我受不了你奶奶 |
| [05:36] | But she’s the sweetest lady in the world. | 但她是世界上最可爱的女士了 |
| [05:38] | No, no. no. no. | 不 不 不 不 |
| [05:39] | She’s the sweetest lady in the world. | 她是世界上最可爱的女士 |
| [05:41] | And whatnot. | 什么的 |
| [05:44] | Yeah, she does say that a lot, | 是啊 她的确老这么说 |
| [05:45] | Doesn’t she? | 是不是 |
| [05:47] | It’s not just that. | 不仅是这个 |
| [05:48] | It’s the voice, and smile, and the comments, | 还有声音啊 微笑啊 聊天啊 |
| [05:51] | And the “bobby’s a movie star.” | 还有“阿鲍是个电影明星” |
| [05:52] | Please. if anyone’s around here’s a movie star, | 拜托 如果咱家里有电影明星 |
| [05:54] | It’s me. | 那也是我 |
| [05:55] | Well, mom, | 好了 老妈 |
| [05:57] | She’s only going to be here for two more days. | 她也就是来咱家住两天 |
| [05:59] | Can’t you just get through it? | 你就不能忍忍吗 |
| [06:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [06:03] | After the baby, I’m all hormonal, | 生完宝宝之后 荷尔蒙还未消退 |
| [06:05] | Just… | 就是 |
| [06:06] | I don’t have my usual censor. | 没有了自控能力 |
| [06:09] | You have a censor? | 你有自控能力 |
| [06:12] | Teddy, you have to help me, okay? | 泰迪 你要救救老娘我啊 好不 |
| [06:14] | You gotta keep grandma away from me. | 你要让奶奶远离我 |
| [06:15] | Yeah, sure. I… I love spending time. | 好吧 好吧 我 我喜欢 |
| [06:17] | With grandma. | 和奶奶在一起 |
| [06:18] | And just in case she gets on my nerves, | 以防外一她踩到我的神经 |
| [06:21] | We need a code word. | 我们需要个暗号 |
| [06:23] | You know, something I can say. | 知道吗 想出某种暗号 |
| [06:25] | In case I’m about to blow. | 防止我气炸了 |
| [06:28] | Platypi. that’s a fun word. | 鸭嘴兽兽 这个词有意思 |
| [06:30] | It’s the plural for platypus. | 是鸭嘴兽的复数 |
| [06:32] | Oh, honey. | 噢 亲爱的 |
| [06:34] | I need something that I can work into a conversation. | 我需要某种能出现在正常谈话中的词 |
| [06:37] | Um… | 呃 |
| [06:39] | Apple. | 苹果 |
| [06:40] | I was at the zoo and I saw two platypi. | 我在动物园看见了两只鸭嘴兽 |
| [06:43] | How easy is that? | 不错吧 |
| [06:47] | We’ll go with apple. | 还是苹果吧 |
| [06:56] | Meh. | 破玩意 |
| [06:57] | No. | 不要 |
| [06:59] | Oh. hey. | 噢 嘿 |
| [07:01] | Check out this old comic book. | 看看这老古董漫画书 |
| [07:03] | “Gila Monster Man.” | “蜥蜴怪物人” |
| [07:05] | Gila monster man? what’s that about? | 蜥蜴怪物人 讲的是啥 |
| [07:07] | “By day, he’s mild mannered photographer, Gil A. Muenster.” | “白天 他是个为人谦逊的摄影师 吉尔 A·明斯特” |
| [07:11] | By night, he’s a crime-fighting superhero. | 到了晚上 他是个惩恶扬善的超级英雄 |
| [07:14] | “Gila monster man.” | “蜥蜴怪兽人” |
| [07:15] | All right, what’s his super power? | 好吧 他的超能力是什么 |
| [07:17] | “When he hides under hot rocks,” | “当他躲在热岩石下时” |
| [07:19] | His body temperature rises. | 他的体温迅速升高 |
| [07:20] | “And gives him the ability to scorch villains.” | “可以将敌人迅速烧焦” |
| [07:25] | I’d hate to be the geek with that lunch box. | 我可不愿意成为爱看这种东西的呆子 |
| [07:27] | You know? | 是不是啊 |
| [07:30] | -What’s that? -Just some old letter. | -什么东西 -以前的信 |
| [07:35] | Hey, it’s dated july 9, 1924. | 嘿 上面写着1924年7月9日 |
| [07:37] | -Wow. -Listen to this. | -哇 -听着 |
| [07:40] | “My dearest brother,” | “亲爱的兄弟” |
| [07:41] | As I am very ill, | 当我病危之时 |
| [07:43] | I send you this letter with great urgency. | 我将寄给你一封非常紧急的信件 |
| [07:45] | As you know, in spite of my great wealth, | 正如你所知 尽管我腰缠万贯 |
| [07:48] | “I have had a lifelong distrust of banks.” | “但是我被银行列入了不信赖黑名单” |
| [07:50] | What does gila monster man do during the winter? | 蜥蜴怪兽人在冬天怎么办 |
| [07:53] | Quiet, quiet, quiet. | 安静 安静 安静 |
| [07:55] | Blah, blah, blah, blah… | 此处省略一万字 |
| [07:57] | “All my money is buried in the backyard of my home,” | “我所有的钱财都埋在了我家的后院里” |
| [08:00] | 10 feet due east from the oak tree, | 就在橡树正东十英尺处 |
| [08:03] | And four feet deep. | 四英尺深 |
| [08:04] | “With loving regard, your brother, Orville.” | “此致敬礼 你的兄弟 奥维尔” |
| [08:06] | Wait a minute, look at this. | 等一下 看看这个 |
| [08:08] | He lived in mrs. Dabney’s house. | 他住在达布尼夫人家里 |
| [08:09] | And the letter was never mailed. | 而且这封信从未寄出去 |
| [08:12] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 咱俩想到一起了吗 |
| [08:13] | We gotta get to the post office. | 我们要去趟邮局 |
| [08:17] | PJ, the letter was never mailed. | PJ 这封信从未寄出过 |
| [08:21] | No one knows about the money. | 没有人知道钱的事情 |
| [08:23] | It’s probably still there. | 很有可能还在那里 |
| [08:25] | So when mrs. Dabney’s gone, | 所以等到达布尼夫人走后 |
| [08:27] | We go dig it up. | 我们把钱挖出来 |
| [08:29] | Oh. | 噢 |
| [08:30] | And we’re rich. | 我们就发财了 |
| [08:31] | Well, of course, the right thing to do. | 没错 那是当然了 君子的做法就是 |
| [08:33] | Would be to split it evenly with mrs. Dabney. | 我们把钱和达布尼夫人均摊 |
| [08:37] | We’re gonna do the wrong thing, though, aren’t we? | 我们要小人了 是不是 |
| [08:43] | Move it back. | 往后挪 |
| [08:45] | There. | 就在那 |
| [08:46] | Now, isn’t that better, bobby? | 现在 感觉好多了吧 阿鲍 |
| [08:48] | It is better, mommy. | 是好多了 老妈 |
| [08:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
| [08:52] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
| [08:53] | Oh, just a little rearranging and whatnot. | 噢 就是重置了下家具什么的 |
| [08:56] | Oh. | 噢 |
| [08:58] | Is that a good idea? | 这么做好吗 |
| [08:59] | Oh, yes. | 噢 当然了 |
| [09:00] | It’s an ancient chinese art. | 这是中国古代艺术 |
| [09:02] | It’s called “fung shooey.” | 叫做“风水” |
| [09:08] | Hey, hon. come on in here a second. | 嘿 亲 进来一下 |
| [09:11] | Huh? | 哼 |
| [09:12] | What do you think? | 感觉怎么样 |
| [09:15] | Love it. | 很好 |
| [09:18] | It’s easier to clean this way. | 这样更容易打扫 |
| [09:20] | I know that’s always been a challenge for you. | 我知道这一向都对你有些挑战 |
| [09:23] | Apple. | 苹果 |
| [09:26] | What? | 什么 |
| [09:28] | Mom’s probably just talking about. | 老妈估计是在商量 |
| [09:29] | What we’re gonna have for dinner tonight. | 我们今天晚上吃什么 |
| [09:32] | Apple? | 苹果吗 |
| [09:34] | Don’t you think we need something. | 你不觉着晚饭应该 |
| [09:35] | A little more filling? | 弄丰盛一点吗 |
| [09:36] | Apple. | 苹果 |
| [09:39] | Grandma, you haven’t seen my room. | 奶奶 你还没参观我的房间呢 |
| [09:41] | Come see my room. | 来看看我的房间 |
| [09:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [09:47] | So, like a caramel apple? | 那么 我们吃焦糖苹果吗 |
| [09:55] | Thanks for the tour of your room, sweetheart. | 谢谢带我参观你的房间 宝贝 |
| [09:58] | It was certainly through. | 真是尽收眼底 |
| [10:00] | Oh, no. uh, wait. | 噢 别走 等等 |
| [10:02] | Um… | 呃 |
| [10:03] | Let’s do something. | 咱们干点事情 |
| [10:04] | You know, just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
| [10:06] | I need some more grandma time. | 我需要奶奶多陪陪我 |
| [10:08] | All righty. | 好吧 |
| [10:10] | I’m not sure you’re going to enjoy it, | 我不敢肯定你会很享受 |
| [10:12] | But I have an idea that might be fun. | 但我有个主意也许会很有趣 |
| [10:15] | Extreme couponing. | 折价券达人 |
| [10:19] | Extreme couponing? | 折价券达人 |
| [10:21] | Well, let me explain how it works. | 没错 让我解释一下游戏规则 |
| [10:24] | Now this one’s worth 50 cents, | 现在这个值五十美分 |
| [10:26] | But it’s a double coupon. | 但她是双重折扣 |
| [10:27] | Which means it’s actually worth a dollar. | 也就是说它值一美元 |
| [10:30] | Cool! | 厉害 |
| [10:31] | If I use this one on a qualifying item, | 如果我将它使用在特殊商品上 |
| [10:34] | It’s triple times the double. | 它就是三倍的双重折扣 |
| [10:37] | Believe it or not, I once got a case of pickle relish. | 不管你信不信 我上次花了十二美分买到了 |
| [10:39] | For 12 cents. | 一份酸黄瓜 |
| [10:40] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
| [10:42] | Well, I’m not a pickle person. | 一般 我不是很爱吃酸黄瓜 |
| [10:47] | Um… | 呃 |
| [10:48] | “Buy one 5-pound bag of kitty litter, | “买一包五磅重的猫砂 |
| [10:51] | Get the second bag free.” | 再买第二包可免费” |
| [10:53] | Don’t forget to triple your double. | 别忘了让你的双重折扣翻三倍 |
| [10:56] | This is awesome. | 这个太牛了 |
| [10:57] | You know, we don’t have a cat, | 知道吗 我们没有猫 |
| [10:59] | But if we did, he’d be pooping for free. | 如果我们养了 我们会让它免费随地大小便的 |
| [11:09] | Shh. shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
| [11:15] | Guys… | 你俩 |
| [11:17] | I know I’m going to regret asking this, but… | 我知道我会后悔问你们的 但是 |
| [11:22] | Where are you going with that stuff? | 你俩准备拿这些东西去哪啊 |
| [11:26] | -The library. -We’re in a play. | -图书馆 -我们在演戏 |
| [11:31] | Uh… | 呃 |
| [11:33] | We’re in a play at the library. | 我们要在图书馆里演戏 |
| [11:37] | And what is the name of the play? | 什么戏啊 |
| [11:41] | “Shovel… | “铁铲 |
| [11:43] | Kids.” | 少年” |
| [11:47] | It’s about kids who carry around shovels… | 是关于背着铲子的少年 |
| [11:53] | And make fun of the kids. | 嘲笑那些 |
| [11:54] | Who carry around pickaxes. | 背着鹤嘴锄的孩子 |
| [11:59] | Pfft. ha. dork. | 噗 哈 傻子 |
| [12:03] | You should never make fun of someone. | 你不应该取笑拿着鹤嘴锄 |
| [12:05] | With a pickax. | 的孩子 |
| [12:07] | That’s one of my lines. | 这句是我的台词 |
| [12:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [12:13] | What you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
| [12:15] | Oh, want to get my facts straight… | 噢 只是想搞清事实 |
| [12:19] | Just on the off chance | 碰一碰运气 |
| [12:20] | I have to fill out a police report later on. | 我一会要去填写一份警方报告 |
| [12:34] | Oh, five hours of couponing… | 噢 玩了五个小时的优惠券 |
| [12:37] | That was quite a sesh. | 真是尽兴啊 |
| [12:40] | Grandma, is it normal to see dotted lines. | 奶奶 我现在满眼都是虚线正常吗 |
| [12:43] | Everywhere you look? | 看哪都是 |
| [12:44] | I’m gonna head upstairs. | 我要上楼了 |
| [12:46] | Oh, no, um, | 噢 别 呃 |
| [12:48] | Let’s do something else fun. | 咱们再找点别的乐趣吧 |
| [12:50] | Oh, but your mother probably needs my help. | 噢 但你老妈估计会需要我的帮助 |
| [12:52] | And whatnot. | 什么的 |
| [12:53] | But I need your help down here. | 但我这里也需要你的帮助啊 |
| [12:55] | With what? | 什么啊 |
| [12:56] | With, um… | 那个 呃 |
| [12:59] | Uh… with… | 呃 那个 |
| [13:01] | A makeover. | 化妆 |
| [13:03] | You want me to give you a makeover? | 你想让我给你化妆吗 |
| [13:06] | Yeah, I mean, you know, | 是啊 知道吗 |
| [13:08] | I’ve… I’ve been feeling kind of bored with my look. | 我 我对现在的形象有点儿腻了 |
| [13:11] | And you have such a great sense of style. | 而且你的品位又这么高 |
| [13:15] | Well, I did pack an extra can of hair spray. | 此话不假 我还真另外带了一罐发胶 |
| [13:19] | Oh, no. | 噢 完了 |
| [13:29] | Bob, honey. you’re not a movie star. | 老鲍 亲爱的 你不是电影明星 |
| [13:34] | I’ve got something to show you. | 我给你们看点东西 |
| [13:37] | May I present the new, | 请允许我向你们介绍全新的 |
| [13:39] | And improved, Teddy Duncan. | 升级版 泰迪·邓肯 |
| [13:48] | Teddy, what happened? | 泰迪 你这是怎么了 |
| [13:50] | Oh, um… | 噢 呃 |
| [13:52] | Grandma gave me a makeover. | 奶奶给我化妆了 |
| [13:55] | So we could spend more time together. | 这样我们就能多陪陪对方 |
| [13:57] | And whatnot. | 什么的 |
| [14:01] | And that’s not all. | 还有更精彩的 |
| [14:03] | Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 宝贝 |
| [14:04] | Come on. | 来啊 |
| [14:06] | Let’s go. oh! | 来 噢 |
| [14:10] | My hair is hard. | 我的头发好硬 |
| [14:17] | Hello, ma’am. | 您好 女士 |
| [14:20] | Oh! | 噢 |
| [14:21] | No. today is our 10-month-aversary dinner. | 完了 今天是我们的十月周年晚宴 |
| [14:24] | I totally forgot. | 我忘得一干二净 |
| [14:26] | Well, when you get older… | 是啊 当你上了年纪 |
| [14:29] | Who’s this handsome fellow? | 这位帅小伙是谁啊 |
| [14:31] | Oh, grandma, this is my boyfriend Spencer. | 噢 奶奶 这是我男朋友斯宾塞 |
| [14:34] | Spencer, this is grandma Linda. | 斯宾塞 这是我奶奶琳达 |
| [14:36] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
| [14:37] | Nice to meet you. | 见到您很高兴 |
| [14:38] | I can see the family resemblance. | 你们一家子长得很像啊 |
| [14:41] | All righty. well, let me just go change real quick. | 好了 我去换好行头 |
| [14:44] | Why do you need to change? | 你换什么行头啊 |
| [14:45] | We just got you fixed up. | 我们不是刚弄好吗 |
| [14:49] | Yes, we did. um… | 是啊 弄好了 呃 |
| [14:53] | I guess we’re ready to go then. | 那我们就出发吧 |
| [14:57] | Oh. you know what? I gotta go, too. | 噢 知道吗 我也要走了 |
| [14:58] | It’s bowling night. | 今晚要去打保龄球 |
| [14:59] | So… | 这么一来 |
| [15:00] | Teddy’s going to dinner, | 泰迪去吃晚餐 |
| [15:02] | And you’re going bowling? | 你去打保龄球 |
| [15:03] | Where are the boys? | 儿子们呢 |
| [15:04] | Uh. they might be at the library, | 呃 他们可能在图书馆呢 |
| [15:06] | But I doubt it. | 但是我不信 |
| [15:16] | Well, Linda… | 好了 琳达 |
| [15:17] | Looks like it’s just you and me tonight. | 看来今晚只剩咱俩了 |
| [15:19] | Apple? | 苹果 |
| [15:24] | Or… | 或者 |
| [15:26] | Happy anniversary. | 纪念日快乐 |
| [15:40] | You know, | 知道吗 |
| [15:41] | This would go a lot faster. | 如果想挖快点 |
| [15:42] | If you helped me dig. | 你也来帮忙 |
| [15:43] | PJ, in every partnership, | PJ 在所有的合作关系中 |
| [15:45] | There’s labor and there’s management. | 总会有劳动者和老板 |
| [15:47] | -Why am I labor? -Because I’m management. | -为什么我是劳动者 -因为我是老板 |
| [15:54] | Wait, stop. | 等一下 停 |
| [15:56] | I think I just heard mrs. Dabney pull up. | 我好像听见达布尼夫人停车呢 |
| [15:57] | -Come on! -All right. | -快跑 -好的 |
| [16:02] | -Hurry up, Hurry up. -Don’t rush me. I’m not 12 anymore. | -快点 快点 -别催我 我已经不那么年轻了 |
| [16:24] | Here you go. | 给您 |
| [16:26] | And for you, ladies, | 这是给你们的 女士们 |
| [16:27] | The senior menu. | 老年菜单 |
| [16:31] | Um, could I have. | 呃 能给我一份 |
| [16:32] | A regular menu? I’m… I’m 17. | 正常的菜单吗 我 我才十七岁 |
| [16:34] | What a great attitude! | 人老心不老啊 |
| [16:39] | It’s sweet of you kids to invite me, | 你们俩个能邀请我真是太好了 |
| [16:41] | But I feel like I’m in the way. | 但我感觉自己是个电灯泡 |
| [16:43] | Oh, no. of course I want you here, grandma. | 噢 别这么想 我希望你在这里 奶奶 |
| [16:45] | I’ve got my favorite guy, | 我有了称心的男友 |
| [16:47] | My awesome grandma, | 了不起的奶奶 |
| [16:49] | My great new look… | 我的新形象 |
| [16:53] | It’s all coming together, right, Spencer? | 真是好事碰到一起了 对吧 斯宾塞 |
| [16:54] | You bet. | 那是当然了 |
| [16:55] | Especially since both of your meals. | 特别是因为你们二位的晚餐 |
| [16:57] | Will be half off. | 都半价 |
| [16:59] | Oh, which reminds me, | 噢 这倒提醒我了 |
| [17:01] | I left my coupon in the car. | 我把优惠券落车里了 |
| [17:02] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
| [17:06] | He’s a couponer, too? | 他也好这口儿 |
| [17:09] | You’d better hang on to him. | 你一定要抱住他的大腿 |
| [17:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. we didn’t order milk. | 噢 对不起 我们没点牛奶啊 |
| [17:14] | They’re from the gentlemen at table seven. | 这个是七号桌的男士送的 |
| [17:31] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么了 |
| [17:33] | Just admiring my new hot tub. | 欣赏下我的新温水浴池 |
| [17:35] | And may I say, thank you, boys. | 我不得不说 谢谢你们两个 |
| [17:37] | That hole you dug saved me a lot of money. | 你们挖的这个坑帮我省了不少钱 |
| [17:40] | We weren’t digging the hole for a hot tub. | 我们没为温水浴池而挖坑 |
| [17:42] | There’s a fortune down there. | 我们在挖金矿 |
| [17:48] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
| [17:49] | And why would you put a hot tub over a fortune? | 还有你为什么把温水浴池建在了金矿上面 |
| [17:51] | That’s so stupid. | 真是愚蠢之极 |
| [17:54] | She tricked us. | 她玩咱俩 |
| [17:55] | She wrote the letter. | 她写的那封信 |
| [17:57] | -She did? -I did. | -她写的 -我写的 |
| [17:59] | She knew we’d dig the hole. | 她知道我们会挖这个坑的 |
| [18:01] | Exactly where she wanted it. | 就在她指定好的位置上 |
| [18:03] | We’re the stupid ones. | 我们才愚蠢之极 |
| [18:05] | -We are? -You are. | -是吗 -是的 |
| [18:14] | Where’s grandma? | 奶奶呢 |
| [18:15] | She’s been in the bathroom a long time. | 她去厕所很长时间了 |
| [18:18] | Oh, um, excuse me. | 噢 呃 打扰一下 |
| [18:19] | Have you seen the woman who was sitting with us? | 你看见和我们坐在一起的女士了吗 |
| [18:21] | Yes. she just got into a cab. | 看见了 她刚打了一辆出租车 |
| [18:23] | Something about wanting you guys. | 想让你们两个 |
| [18:24] | To have some private time and whatnot. | 能有点私人空间什么的 |
| [18:28] | Oh, no. she’s going home! | 噢 不 她回家了 |
| [18:30] | Platypi! | 鸭嘴兽兽 |
| [18:31] | What? | 啥 |
| [18:32] | Platypi. | 鸭嘴兽兽 |
| [18:39] | Aren’t you loving the new setup? | 你喜欢这个新布局吗 |
| [18:41] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
| [18:43] | It takes all the negative energy. | 让所有的负能量 |
| [18:45] | And pushes it right through the door. | 赶出家门 |
| [18:47] | Not all of it. | 还有点儿 |
| [18:50] | We’ll be “fung shooing” the kitchen tomorrow. | 我们明天再看看厨房的“风水” |
| [18:53] | No, no, no. nothing’s wrong with the kitchen. | 不 不 不 厨房没有问题 |
| [18:55] | You’re right. | 没错 |
| [18:56] | Can’t blame the kitchen. | 饭菜不好吃 |
| [18:57] | For what goes on in there. | 也不能怪厨房的风水不好 |
| [19:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
| [19:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
| [19:03] | Apple, apple, apple. | 苹果 苹果 苹果 |
| [19:06] | Why do you keep saying that? | 你为什么总说这句话 |
| [19:08] | Oh, it’s just this fun thing that we do. | 噢 这是我俩之间的游戏 |
| [19:10] | She says that and then I answer back, “pie, pie, pie!” | 她说那个 我就回答说“派 派 派” |
| [19:15] | -No. -No! | -不对 -不对吗 |
| [19:16] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
| [19:17] | You can’t do what anymore? | 你受不了什么 |
| [19:19] | This! | 这些 |
| [19:20] | Smiling like a ninny. | 笑得像个傻子 |
| [19:21] | While you drive me out of my mind. | 当你把我逼疯的时候 |
| [19:24] | Well, I agree, you do smile like a ninny. | 我承认你笑起来像个傻子 |
| [19:26] | But I can’t see where it’s my fault. | 但是我看不出我哪里有问题 |
| [19:28] | See? there it goes again. | 看 又来了 |
| [19:30] | You know, the little digs, and the comments, | 知道吗 那些挖苦 聊天 |
| [19:32] | And the rearranging, and whatnot. | 风水 还有什么的 |
| [19:34] | Whatnot, whatnot, whatnot! | 什么的 什么的 什么的 |
| [19:35] | What does that even mean? | 那到底是个啥意思 |
| [19:40] | I… I never knew you felt this way. | 我 我从不知道你是这样的感受 |
| [19:42] | Well, ’cause I’ve been keeping it inside. | 因为我把它深埋心底 |
| [19:44] | For the last 20 years. | 已经二十年了 |
| [19:48] | And now that I’ve said it, | 如今我说出来了 |
| [19:50] | I feel terrible. | 感觉不是很好 |
| [19:53] | I’m so sorry, Linda. | 对不起 琳达 |
| [19:56] | Oh, I’m a horrible person. | 噢 我是个差劲的人 |
| [19:57] | Oh, no, no. | 噢 不 不 |
| [19:59] | You’re not a horrible person. | 你不是个差劲的人 |
| [20:01] | You’re a wonderful girl. | 你人很好 |
| [20:03] | Who just happened to marry very, very well. | 还碰巧嫁了个好人家 |
| [20:07] | And you’ve given this family a wonderful life. | 你给这个家带来了美妙的生活 |
| [20:10] | Bobby’s lucky to have you. | 阿鲍有幸能拥有你 |
| [20:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [20:14] | You know, as hard as it was to hear, | 知道吗 虽然刚才的话不太好听 |
| [20:19] | I appreciate your honesty. | 但是我很欣赏你的诚实 |
| [20:21] | And I appreciate your appreciation. | 我很感激你对我的欣赏 |
| [20:25] | This is nice. | 这是太好了 |
| [20:27] | This is good. | 真是太妙了 |
| [20:28] | Well, as long as we’re being honest, | 好吧 既然我们坦诚相待 |
| [20:31] | I have some things I’d like to share about you. | 我也跟你分享一些事情 |
| [20:36] | Um. no. | 呃 不要了 |
| [20:38] | I think we’re good. | 咱们现在挺好的 |
| [20:39] | I think we’ve made enough progress for today. | 我觉着咱们今天的进展不错 |
| [20:41] | Come on, ladies. let’s bring it in. | 过来吧 女士们 让我们一起 |
| [20:43] | Family hug. | 拥抱一下 |
| [20:50] | Hey, everybody. back from bowling. | 嘿 大家好 打完保龄球回来了 |
| [20:57] | Well, Charlie, grandma’s gone home, | 好了 查莉 奶奶走了 |
| [21:00] | And everything is back to normal. | 所有事情都回归正常了 |
| [21:02] | Huh. | 哼 |
| [21:04] | Look at that… | 看啊 |
| [21:05] | I really don’t have a bad side. | 我哪面都好看 |
| [21:12] | Well, maybe not everything. | 好吧 不是所有事情 |
| [21:16] | I’ll get it. | 我来吧 |
| [21:24] | May I speak to PJ and Gabe? | 我能找PJ和盖比聊聊吗 |
| [21:29] | Mrs. Dabney. | 达布尼夫人 |
| [21:31] | You got a… you got a little something. | 你 你身上有点儿东西 |
| [21:34] | Someone put food coloring in my hot tub. | 有人往我的浴池里撒了点儿食用色素 |
| [21:38] | Ah. | 啊 |
| [21:40] | Boys, you have a visitor. | 小子们 有人找 |
| [21:43] | You’d better wish your brothers. | 你最好希望你的哥哥们 |
| [21:45] | Some good luck, Charlie. | 好运吧 查莉 |
| [21:51] | And now, the continuing adventures of… | 现在 继续我们的 |
| [21:54] | Gila monster man! | 蜥蜴怪兽人 |
| [21:57] | That’s some sandwich, eh, Muenster? | 这是三明治吧 明斯特 |
| [21:59] | Sure is, chief. | 没有错 警长 |
| [22:02] | Chief! | 警长 |
| [22:03] | I just got a scoop. | 我听到了一条消息 |
| [22:04] | Doctor scorpion’s robbed another bank. | 蝎子医生又抢劫了一家银行 |
| [22:07] | Great googly-moogly! | 瞪眼妖怪 |
| [22:11] | That fiend. | 那个魔鬼 |
| [22:12] | Boy, I’d love to squash that bug. | 天啊 我愿意捏碎这只虫子 |
| [22:14] | Like you could do anything. | 逞什么能 |
| [22:16] | You’re just mild-mannered news photographer. | 你只是个温文尔雅的新闻摄影师 |
| [22:18] | Gil A. Muenster. | 吉尔 A·明斯特 |
| [22:20] | Not a real hero like gila monster man. | 并非像蜥蜴怪兽人那样的超级英雄 |
| [22:24] | Well, you’ve got me there. | 好吧 被你说中了 |
| [22:27] | Wait! where are you going? | 等一下 你去哪里 |
| [22:29] | To find a hot rock! | 去找热岩石 |
| [22:32] | I mean… | 我是说 |
| [22:33] | The bathroom. | 洗手间 |
| [22:40] | Gila monster man! | 蜥蜴怪兽人 |
| [22:41] | Where’d you come from? | 你是从哪里出现的 |
| [22:43] | No time to talk. | 没时间闲聊 |
| [22:44] | Doctor scorpion’s on the loose. | 蝎子医生在逍遥法外 |
| [22:47] | Holster, quick, get a picture. | 侯思特 快啊 拍照片 |
| [22:51] | Where is that mumbling idiot? | 那个白痴去哪了 |