时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Morning, mom. | 早啊 妈 |
[00:11] | Eh. | 诶 |
[00:13] | Tough night? | 睡得不好吗 |
[00:14] | I had to get up three times with the baby | 我晚上被孩子折腾起来三次 |
[00:16] | and your father was absolutely no help. | 而你爹没帮一点儿忙 |
[00:18] | Sure I was. | 我帮了 |
[00:19] | Flicking me in the forehead and saying | 拍我脑门说 |
[00:21] | “baby’s crying” is not helpful. | “孩子哭了”可不算帮忙 |
[00:24] | Honey, if I flicked you in the forehead and | 亲爱的 如果我光拍你的脑门 |
[00:27] | didn’t say anything, It’s just being mean | 而没说任何话 那就是我的不对了 |
[00:29] | Hey, after breakfast, if somebody watch | 嘿 吃完早饭后 能有人照顾下 |
[00:31] | Toby while I grab a shower? | 托比吗 我去洗个澡 |
[00:33] | Oh, I can’t. | 噢 我不成 |
[00:34] | I have a maggot-infested rats’ nest that needs my attention. | 我有个长满蛆的老鼠洞需要消灭 |
[00:37] | -Bye. -Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[00:38] | Sorry, mom. I’d love to, but I’m going to the mall with Ivy. | 抱歉了 妈 我想帮你 但我要和艾薇去趟商场 |
[00:41] | We’re gonna shop and look for jobs. | 我们想买点儿东西 顺便找找工作 |
[00:43] | Mostly shop. | 主要还是买东西 |
[00:45] | See you. | 再见 |
[00:48] | And I’m taking Charlie to the park. | 我要带查莉去公园玩 |
[00:49] | Oh, maybe you can take Toby with you. | 哦 那你能不能也带托比一起去 |
[00:51] | No thank you, mama. | 不用了 谢谢妈妈 |
[00:52] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[00:54] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[00:57] | Gabe? | 盖比 |
[00:58] | No thank you, mama. | 不用了 谢谢妈妈 |
[01:04] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:06] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:08] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:11] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:13] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:14] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:18] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:21] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:24] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:26] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:28] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:30] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:32] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:35] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:37] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:39] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:43] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:48] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:59] | Okay, Charlie. Here we go. Have fun. | 好了 查莉 走了啊 玩去吧 |
[02:03] | Not too fast. | 别骑太快 |
[02:05] | Not too fast. She’s already the fastest kid in the park. | 别骑太快 她可是整个公园骑得最快的小孩 |
[02:07] | If you want to see fast, you should | 如果你想见识什么是真正的快 |
[02:09] | see my nephew Mason ride his trike. | 先看看我侄子梅森是怎么骑车的 |
[02:11] | You know what his friends call him? | 你知道他的朋友都称呼他什么吗 |
[02:12] | -What? -Nothing. | -什么 -什么也没有 |
[02:13] | He’s so fast, he doesn’t have time to make friends. | 他骑得太快 根本没时间交朋友 |
[02:16] | Yeah, well, Charlie’s so fast, | 啊 好吧 查莉骑得那么快 |
[02:18] | that.. that she makes friends. | 呃 而且她也交到了朋友 |
[02:20] | But then she goes so far, by the time she | 但是一旦她走远了 再回来的时候 |
[02:23] | comes back they’ve changed their move on… | 他们都已经不在原来的位置了 |
[02:25] | And.. I am really not good at this. | 然后 我真是编不下去了 |
[02:29] | The point is, Mason’s faster. | 反正重点是 梅森更快 |
[02:31] | No. Charlie’s faster. | 不 查莉更快 |
[02:33] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想起什么了吗 |
[02:35] | The conversation that we had before the baby race. | 咱们以前也谈过宝贝赛跑的话题 |
[02:37] | Oh. The baby race. | 哦 宝贝赛跑啊 |
[02:40] | Come on, Charlie, you can do it. | 加油 查莉 你能行的 |
[02:43] | Coming down the home stretch, it’s still Mason in the lead! | 比赛正在进入白热化阶段 现在依然是梅森领先 |
[02:46] | Come on, Charlie. It’s now or never! | 加油啊 查莉 这是最后的机会 |
[02:55] | And the winner is Charlie! | 胜利者是 查莉 |
[03:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:09] | Charlie may be faster on her feet, but on wheels? | 或许查莉的脚程更胜一筹 但说到骑车 |
[03:12] | Mason’s the man. | 梅森才是赢家 |
[03:14] | Guess there’s only one way to find out. | 我猜要搞清楚这件事只有一种方法了 |
[03:16] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你想说的是不是跟我不谋而合啊 |
[03:18] | Baby race two. | 宝贝赛跑第二轮 |
[03:20] | The empire trikes back! | 帝国三轮车反击战 |
[03:29] | Hey, dad. | 你好啊 爸 |
[03:30] | Hi, Mr. Wentz. | 温兹叔叔好 |
[03:31] | We’re going to the mall to shop and look for jobs.. | 我们要去商场买东西 顺便找工作 |
[03:33] | But mostly shop. | 但主要是买东西 |
[03:36] | -Wallet’s over there. -How much can I take? | -钱包在那边 -我能拿多少钱 |
[03:38] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[03:39] | Nothing matters. | 什么都无所谓 |
[03:42] | Ivy, why is your dad so depressed? | 艾薇 你爸怎么会这样没精神 |
[03:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[03:45] | I think it might be something about his job. | 估计又是工作上的事让他不顺心了呗 |
[03:46] | -What does he do? -I don’t know. | -他做什么工作 -不知道啊 |
[03:49] | Ivy, you’re not going to the mall | 艾薇 你现在不许去商场 |
[03:52] | without cleaning your room, are you? | 先去把你的房间收拾好 快去 |
[03:55] | Oh, Harry, honey. I don’t know why you’re so down. | 哦 哈利 亲爱的 搞不懂你干嘛要闷闷不乐 |
[03:58] | Show Teddy the award you got last night. | 快给泰迪看看你昨天晚上得的那个奖 |
[04:04] | That’s the silver plungie. | 这是银揣子奖 |
[04:06] | It’s in recognition of Harry’s 25 years | 这是对哈利二十五年来都在 |
[04:08] | in the plumbing supply business. | 干疏通管道这一行的嘉奖 |
[04:11] | Oh, congratulations, Mr. Wentz. That is quite an honor. | 哦 恭喜你 温兹叔叔 这真是太荣幸了 |
[04:14] | Well, I think so. It even has an inscription. see? | 可不是吗 上头还有致辞呢 看见没有 |
[04:18] | It says, “to harry wentz, for 25 years of duty”. | 说“致哈利·温兹 勤恳工作25年” |
[04:24] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 呃 这真是不幸啊 |
[04:27] | Oh, I’m gonna go find a place for it. | 哦 我得找个地儿把它供起来 |
[04:32] | Is this all I have to show.. | 难道我二十五年来就 |
[04:35] | For 25 years of my life? | 只有这玩意儿可展示吗 |
[04:37] | A plunger that they spray-painted silver. | 就这个漆成银色的皮揣子 |
[04:41] | It’s glittery, too. | 它还是很炫的 |
[04:45] | I used to have dreams. | 我也是有过梦想的 |
[04:47] | Big dreams. | 伟大的梦想 |
[04:48] | I wanted to be.. | 我梦想成为 |
[04:50] | A weatherman. | 一个气象预报员 |
[04:52] | I wanted to open a restaurant. | 我还想过开一家自己的餐馆 |
[04:54] | But.. | 但是 |
[04:56] | I’m too old for any of that now. | 我已经老了 这两个梦都来不及了 |
[04:58] | Mr. Wentz, you are never too old to pursue your dreams. | 温兹叔叔 追求梦想永远不会太迟 |
[05:02] | Oh, Teddy, I don’t know. | 哦 泰迪 我不知道 |
[05:04] | Have you seen that commercial for the new fitness centers? | 你看到那家新开的健身中心打出的广告了吗 |
[05:06] | The one with the talking gophers? | 那个有会说话地鼠的广告吗 |
[05:07] | Right. The skinny gopher says to the fat gopher.. | 没错 瘦地鼠是这么对胖地鼠说的 |
[05:10] | “If you want to lose that weight, you | “如果你想减肥 你就 |
[05:12] | gotta get off your butt and go for it. | 别老坐着 千里之行始于足下” |
[05:14] | Sure, it’s a terrific commercial. | 的确 这广告词有点意思 |
[05:16] | But what’s your point? | 但你想表达什么嘞 |
[05:18] | That’s what you gotta do, Mr. Wentz. | 那就是你前进的方向 温兹叔叔 |
[05:20] | You gotta follow your dreams and “gopher” it! | 要跟随你的梦想 并勇往直前 就像地鼠那样 |
[05:23] | “Gopher” it. | 像地鼠那样 |
[05:25] | “Gopher” it. | 像地鼠那样 |
[05:36] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你干嘛打扮成这样 |
[05:38] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你干嘛打扮成这样 |
[05:40] | Because I haven’t had a chance to do the laundry. | 因为我根本没时间洗衣服 |
[05:42] | Believe it or not, this is your shirt, your dad’s sweats, | 信不信由你 我穿的是你的T恤 你爹的运动裤 |
[05:44] | And you don’t even want to know whose underwear I have on. | 恐怕你不想知道我穿的是谁的裤衩 |
[05:48] | -They’re PJ’s. -You don’t know that. | -PJ的 -你怎么知道 |
[05:49] | I can see batman’s head on the waistband. | 我看见松紧带上有蝙蝠侠的脑袋 |
[05:53] | What is that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[05:54] | That’s my new body spray. | 这是我的新香水 |
[05:56] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[05:58] | “Duude”. | “哥们儿” |
[06:01] | With two “u”s. | 还加个儿化音 |
[06:04] | Body spray for cool dudes ages 12 to 13. | 即将十三岁的酷小伙专用香水 |
[06:09] | What’s all this about? | 你准备这些是为了什么 |
[06:10] | Nothing. | 什么也不为 |
[06:12] | Oh, and by the way, for the next couple of days, | 哦 顺便说一下 接下来的几天 |
[06:15] | I’m gonna be working on a project | 我要和我暑期班的一个同学 |
[06:16] | with a kid from summer school. | 一起做一个作业 |
[06:18] | Oh, I see. Is this kid a boy kid or a girl kid? | 哦 我懂了 这个同学是男同学还是女同学啊 |
[06:22] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[06:23] | When I’m at school I’m all about the work. | 我在学校的时候对功课太专心了 |
[06:26] | Aw. | 噢 |
[06:27] | My little baby has a crush. | 我的小宝贝恋爱了 |
[06:29] | Honey, can I give you some advice? | 亲爱的 我能帮上你什么忙吗 |
[06:31] | I’m 13 now. I don’t need any help from my mommy. | 我已经十三了 再也不需要我妈的任何帮助 |
[06:36] | That’s a direct quote from the “Duude” commercial. | 我说的是“哥们儿”的广告词 |
[06:40] | Get out! | 出去 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | I got all dressed up for nothing? | 我打扮得漂漂亮亮 什么也不为 |
[06:52] | Hi, Gabe. | 你好 盖比 |
[06:53] | Hi, Jade. | 你好 简德 |
[07:10] | I like hanging out at your house. | 我喜欢来你家玩 |
[07:12] | It’s always so nice and pieceful. | 你家永远是那么的安静合乐 |
[07:14] | You did what?! Without even asking me? | 你干了什么 连商量都没跟我商量过 |
[07:17] | Harry, you come back here! | 哈利 你给我回来 |
[07:19] | Girls, I have some exciting news. | 姑娘们 我有个激动人心的消息 |
[07:22] | Your father quit his job, took our | 你爸辞了工作 拿咱们家 |
[07:25] | life savings, and bought a restaurant. | 过日子的钱 盘了一家餐馆 |
[07:28] | I combined both my passions and created | 我把两个梦想合二为一 创建了 |
[07:30] | the world’s first weather themed eatery. | 全世界第一家天气主题餐厅 |
[07:33] | Hurricane Harry’s weather cafe. | 飓风哈利气象餐厅 |
[07:36] | And I owe it all to teddy. | 这全是托泰迪的福 |
[07:37] | What did I do? | 为什么是我 |
[07:38] | You did this. | 你教他这个 |
[07:43] | And we’re all gonna work there. | 我们全都要在那里工作 |
[07:45] | Me? What did I do? | 我 为什么我也要 |
[07:46] | Well, you wanted jobs? Now you got them. | 你不是想找工作吗 现在工作来了 |
[07:49] | -That’s okay, Mr. Wentz.. -Oh, no, no, no, no, Teddy. | -不用了 温兹先生 -哦 不不不 泰迪 |
[07:51] | You are going to be a part of this, too. | 你也得加入进来 |
[07:53] | Because of you, this family is | 就是因为你 这个家庭 |
[07:55] | taking a ride on a crazy train. | 已经搭上一辆疯狂列车了 |
[07:57] | All aboard. | 无人幸免 |
[08:01] | Woo-woo. | 呜-呜 |
[08:12] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[08:15] | Ah. | 啊 |
[08:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:19] | Charlie, I’ve made some adjustments. | 查莉 我做了一些改装 |
[08:20] | Your trike is now more airdynamic. | 现在你的车更符合空气动力学了 |
[08:22] | Where’s my bell? | 我的车铃呢 |
[08:23] | Oh, you don’t need a bell, | 哦 你不需要车铃 |
[08:25] | you’ll be in front all the time. | 你会一路保持领先的 |
[08:26] | Right? | 对吗 |
[08:28] | Yes. | 很好 |
[08:30] | Well, well, well. You here to back out? | 好啊 好啊 你是来反悔的吗 |
[08:33] | No, I’m here to show you a preview of what | 不 我来是为了先让你看看 |
[08:35] | you’re gonna see tomorrow after the race. | 明天比赛之后给你准备的节目 |
[08:37] | My victory dance. | 我的胜利之舞 |
[08:38] | Uh! You like that? | 哈 你喜欢吗 |
[08:40] | -Oh yeah? -Yeah. | -就这样 -是啊 |
[08:41] | Well, I got a victory dance, too. | 很好 我也准备了胜利之舞 |
[08:42] | -Where’s it at? -Goes a little something like this. | -在哪呢 -就像这样 走着 |
[08:44] | That’s okay, you like this? | 还不错 喜欢吗 |
[08:47] | Oh, yes. | 哦 赞 |
[08:54] | All right, everybody, we open in five minutes. | 好了 大家伙 我们五分钟后就开张了 |
[08:58] | Where’s mother nature? | 自然母亲呢 |
[08:59] | Here I am. | 我在这儿 |
[09:02] | Oh, Mary Lou, you look stunning. | 哦 玛丽露 你可真迷人 |
[09:06] | Oh, you know what? | 哦 你知道吗 |
[09:07] | I thought this would be silly, but I must say.. | 我还以为这样会很傻呢 但是我必须承认 |
[09:10] | I do make it work. | 这角色非我莫属 |
[09:13] | All right, where are my special waitresses? | 好吧 我的特别服务生在哪 |
[09:16] | Sunny and cloudy? | 阳光和雨露 |
[09:18] | Here we are. | 在这儿呢 |
[09:32] | So.. | 那个 |
[09:35] | Kind of a bummer having to go to summer school, right? | 要上暑期班真是倒霉透了 是不是 |
[09:38] | I like summer school. | 我挺喜欢暑期班的 |
[09:43] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:44] | When I said bummer, I meant bummer! | 我说倒霉的时候 其实意思是 倒霉 |
[09:48] | You can’t change the meaning of a | 你只是换个口气说一个词 |
[09:51] | word by just saying it differently. | 是改变不了它的意思的 |
[09:53] | Bummer. | 倒霉 |
[09:55] | Um.. | 嗯 |
[09:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[10:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:05] | How’s it going out there, tiger? | 进展怎么样了 帅哥 |
[10:07] | Terrible. I keep saying the wrong thing. | 糟透了 我一直在说错话 |
[10:10] | Well. | 好吧 |
[10:12] | I know how you can win her over | 我知道你怎样可以赢得她的心 |
[10:15] | without saying a single word. | 而且你一个字都不用说 |
[10:18] | The baby? How is he gonna help me? | 小宝宝 他要怎么帮我啊 |
[10:20] | Once she sees how great you are with Toby.. | 一旦她看到你和托比相处得有多好 |
[10:24] | She is guaranteed to melt. | 她准会着迷得心都化了 |
[10:27] | Now.. | 现在 |
[10:29] | Hold him close. | 好好抱着他 |
[10:30] | Cradle the head. | 晃晃他的小脑袋 |
[10:33] | I hope you’re better with girls than my older brother. | 希望你能比我大哥更懂得怎么和女孩相处 |
[10:39] | Jade, I don’t think you’ve met my baby brother. | 简德 你还没见过我的婴儿小弟弟吧 |
[10:41] | This is Toby. | 这是托比 |
[10:43] | Oh my gosh, he’s so cute. | 哦天啊 他好可爱 |
[10:47] | And you’re so good with him. | 你和他相处的真好 |
[10:49] | The trick is to cradle the head. | 技巧是晃他的脑袋 |
[10:58] | Here, have some more rain. | 来 再加点雨吧 |
[11:00] | That’s what we call water. | 也就是水啦 |
[11:05] | Isn’t that fun? | 是不是很好玩啊 |
[11:09] | Martin, party of four, your table is ready. | 马丁 四人桌 你们的座位准备好了 |
[11:19] | This is hurricane Harry with a special bulletin. | 我是飓风哈利 来做特别公告 |
[11:22] | The forecast for the next few minutes is entertaining. | 接下来几分钟的预报是余兴节目 |
[11:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, the musical stylings of.. | 女士们先生们 音乐表演来自 |
[11:28] | Wentz’s weather girls. | 温兹气象女孩 |
[11:36] | Hit it. | 来吧 |
[11:38] | Hurricane Harry’s is the spot doo-dah, doo-dah. | 飓风哈利好地方 滴嘀嗒嗒 |
[11:42] | We serve our dishes cold and hot all the doo-dah day. | 我们供应菜肴 冷冷热热 无论白天 |
[11:46] | And night! | 与黑夜 |
[11:59] | Wentz’s weather girls. | 温兹气象女孩 |
[12:02] | And they’ll be back to do it again every hour on the hour. | 她们每个小时都会回来再表演一次 |
[12:08] | I liked it better when I didn’t know what my dad did. | 如果我不知道这事是我爹干的 我会更喜欢 |
[12:20] | Think we’re dry enough to go in yet? | 你觉得我们晾得够干了 能进屋了吗 |
[12:24] | Nope. | 不行 |
[12:26] | Still squishing. | 依然湿嗒嗒 |
[12:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:30] | What hit us during that last storm? Was that sleet? | 上一场暴风雨里是什么东西在砸我们 冰雹吗 |
[12:33] | No. Kid threw a bowl of nachos into the fan. | 不是 熊孩子把一碗玉米片扔进电扇里了 |
[12:37] | We gotta quit this job. | 咱得辞了这份工作 |
[12:39] | We can’t. Your mom would kill me | 我们不能啊 你妈会杀了我 |
[12:41] | and your dad will be crushed. | 而你爸会垮掉的 |
[12:43] | Well, if he adds an earthquake tomorrow, | 好吧 如果他明天再加上个地震 |
[12:46] | we might actually be crushed. | 咱俩才会真正的垮掉 |
[12:50] | Wait, we can’t quit. | 等等 咱们虽然不能辞职 |
[12:53] | But we could get fired. | 但是可以被开除 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 有了 |
[12:57] | Ooh, I don’t know what you’re thinking, but I like it. | 哦 虽然不知道你想到啥主意 但是我喜欢 |
[13:06] | Hey, do you mind if we take a break for a second? | 嘿 咱们休息一下怎么样 你介意吗 |
[13:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:09] | There’s just this thing I do for my baby brother. | 其实就是 我要为我弟弟做件事情 |
[13:13] | I share life lessons and give him advice. | 我要与他分享人生课程 并提出建议 |
[13:16] | I call it a video diary. | 我称之为视频日记 |
[13:19] | That is the sweetest thing ever. | 这真是最最贴心的事儿了 |
[13:21] | I get that a lot. | 我常这么做啦 |
[13:24] | Hey, Char.. | 嘿 查 |
[13:26] | Toby. | 托比 |
[13:30] | It’s your big brother Gabe here with | 我是你大哥盖比 |
[13:32] | another one of my signature video diary. | 正在录另一段超凡的视频日记 |
[13:35] | Anyway, last night after I tucked | 昨天晚上我给你掖好被子 |
[13:38] | you in and kissed you in your head. | 亲吻你额头之后 |
[13:40] | I sang you to sleep with a song. | 为你唱着摇篮曲 直到你睡着 |
[13:42] | Oh, can you sing it now? | 哦 你现在能再唱一下吗 |
[13:44] | Please? | 求你了 |
[13:46] | Um. | 呃 |
[13:49] | Hush, little Toby go to sleep. | 安静 小托比要睡觉 |
[13:53] | You’re already asleep so stay asleep. | 已经睡着了就接着睡觉 |
[13:59] | La-la-la la-la-la la-la-la. | 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 |
[14:03] | Sleep. | 睡觉 |
[14:06] | Sleepy sleep, sleepy sleep sleep, sleep, sleep. | 睡觉觉 睡觉觉 睡觉 睡觉 睡觉 |
[14:14] | Aw. | 噢 |
[14:16] | Well, that’s all for now, so, I’ll just say.. | 好了 这次录够了 接下来 我会说 |
[14:20] | Good.. | 祝你 |
[14:22] | Fortune, Toby. | 幸运 小托比 |
[14:25] | That’s sort of my trademark. | 这算是我的个人特色 |
[14:32] | Now, remember, Charlie. Winning isn’t everything. | 好了 要记住 查莉 求胜不是一切 |
[14:34] | -It’s the only thing. -Yes. Yes. | -是唯一 -对 就是这样 |
[14:39] | Okay, you know that shame you felt for the last two years? | 好了 还记得过去两年你背负的耻辱吗 |
[14:43] | It ends today. | 今天就要结束了 |
[14:45] | Or it could get worse depending on how this goes. | 还是会耻上加耻就看你这次表现了 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:49] | The race is to that lamppost and back. | 赛程是从这里骑到那个灯柱 再折回来 |
[14:51] | First trike to cross the finish line wins. | 第一个通过终点线的车手获胜 |
[14:53] | Wins what? | 获什么胜 |
[14:56] | -Hey, dad. -What is going on? | -你好啊 爸 -怎么回事 |
[14:58] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[15:00] | We’re just hanging out at the park. | 我们就在公园里走走 |
[15:02] | Then why have the kids got numbers on them? | 那让孩子们带着那些号码干嘛 |
[15:06] | Because we’re teaching them their ones and twos. | 因为我俩正在教他们学数数 |
[15:10] | How many times have we been over this? | 这件事咱们都说了多少次了 |
[15:11] | You cannot race children like horses. | 你们不能像赛马一样让孩子比赛 |
[15:14] | Can we race them like dogs? | 那像赛狗一样可以吗 |
[15:17] | You can’t race them at all. | 根本就不能让他们比赛 |
[15:20] | All right, kids, come on. Hey, | 行了 孩子们 过来 嘿 |
[15:21] | who wants to go the playground. | 有谁想去游乐场玩 |
[15:22] | Huh? Okay, come on. | 嗯 好了 走吧 |
[15:26] | Man! | 真是的 |
[15:27] | I was all fired up for a race today. | 我已经马力全开 就等今天的比赛了 |
[15:29] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也一样 |
[15:33] | You know, we could still have a race. | 我们依然可以赛一赛 你懂的 |
[15:45] | Where’s Toby? | 托比呢 |
[15:46] | Dad took him to the park. | 你爸带他去公园了 |
[15:48] | What? | 什么 |
[15:49] | No, no, Jade’s about to leave and I need to make a move. | 哦不 简德要走了 我得做出下一步行动 |
[15:52] | So make your move. | 那就走你的下一步啊 |
[15:53] | I don’t have a move. | 我没有棋子 |
[15:56] | I need Toby.. she likes it when I do nice things for him. | 我需要托比 她喜欢看我和托比其乐融融的样子 |
[15:59] | Gabe, I’m leaving. | 盖比 我走了 |
[16:01] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:09] | So.. | 那个 |
[16:10] | Um.. | 嗯 |
[16:12] | Uh.. | 呃 |
[16:13] | I was just wondering if.. | 我就是想问问 |
[16:17] | You wanted to go to a movie with me sometime? | 你愿意有时间和我一起去看个电影吗 |
[16:19] | Oh.. | 哦 |
[16:20] | Um.. | 嗯 |
[16:22] | No, thank you. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[16:25] | But I thought you were kinda into me? | 可是 我还以为你对我有点好感呢 |
[16:26] | Yeah, as a friend but.. | 的确 作为普通朋友 |
[16:28] | I could never date you. | 但我是不会和你约会的 |
[16:30] | I like bad boys. | 我喜欢坏小子 |
[16:34] | Wha.. but I am a bad boy. | 啥 可我就是个坏小子啊 |
[16:36] | I was just kidding about all that baby stuff. | 那些哄小孩的把戏我都是闹着玩的 |
[16:38] | Gabe, be proud of who you are. | 盖比 你应该为自己感到自豪 |
[16:41] | A sweet, sensitive, good boy. | 你是个温柔 敏感 善良的男孩 |
[16:45] | No. I’m not. I’m a total jerk, ask anyone. | 不 我不是 我是个十足的混蛋 你问别人 |
[16:49] | Sweetie-pie. | 小甜心 |
[16:51] | This blanket you knit for the baby is.. | 这块你亲手给宝宝织的毯子实在是 |
[16:54] | Absolutely precious. | 无价之宝啊 |
[16:57] | Bye, Gabe. | 再见 盖比 |
[17:47] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[18:14] | Woo! Yes! Yes! | 噢耶 太棒了 |
[18:17] | Watch this! | 瞧着吧 |
[18:35] | Well, that brings us to the top of | 好了 即将进入本钟头的高潮 |
[18:37] | the hour which means it is time | 也就是说 又是轮到 |
[18:38] | To give it up again for wentz’s weather girls. | 温兹气象女孩上场的时候了 |
[18:47] | You ready to get fired? | 做好被炒的准备了吗 |
[18:48] | Hit it. | 来吧 |
[19:12] | I guess that was a bad idea. | 这可真是个坏主意啊 |
[19:14] | We’ve ruined everything. | 我们把一切都毁了 |
[19:17] | If you have to make some tough choices, we understand. | 如果你不得不做出艰难的选择 我们可以理解 |
[19:21] | And I’m talking about firing us. | 我是在说开除我们的事 |
[19:27] | That was.. | 这真是 |
[19:29] | Awesome! | 太给力了 |
[19:36] | My weather girls. | 我的气象女孩 |
[19:38] | We are going to be together forever. | 我们要永永远远在一起 |
[19:52] | Well, what do you know. | 哦 你猜怎么着 |
[19:55] | My boys. | 孩子们 |
[19:57] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[19:58] | He woke up from his nap so we’re just hanging out. | 他刚睡醒一觉 我逗他玩会儿 |
[20:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:03] | You know who Toby reminds me of? | 你知道托比让我想到谁了吗 |
[20:06] | You. | 就是你 |
[20:07] | Because he doesn’t have a girlfriend? | 因为他没有女朋友吗 |
[20:10] | No. | 不是 |
[20:12] | Because you both have that sparkle in your eyes. | 因为你们俩的眼睛里都会擦出火花 |
[20:16] | And that’s another thing girls like.. | 那是另一样姑娘们喜欢的东西 |
[20:18] | A sparkle. | 火花 |
[20:20] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢 老妈 |
[20:23] | Well, since you’re watching toby, you don’t, | 嗯 既然有你在照看托比 你不介意 |
[20:25] | um, mind if I take a nap, do you? | 呃 不介意我去打个盹儿吧 |
[20:28] | Well, I.. I guess, but if he.. | 那 那好吧 但是如果他 |
[20:32] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[20:43] | Hey, Toby. Gabe here. | 你好啊 托比 我是你哥盖比 |
[20:45] | So, I want to tell you everything | 在此 我要告诉你 |
[20:47] | that I’ve learned about girls. | 我所学到关于女孩子的一切 |
[20:50] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[20:52] | Anyway, if you ever need any advice in the future.. | 不管怎样 如果你未来需要什么建议 |
[20:56] | Wait. what.. what are you doing? | 等一下 你 你在干什么 |
[20:59] | Making a video diary for Toby. | 为托比录视频日记 |
[21:01] | Wha.. that’s kind of my thing. | 啥 这可是我的事儿 |
[21:03] | Not any more. | 不再是了 |
[21:05] | So.. | 那么 |
[21:07] | The next time I have a crush on a | 下回我再喜欢上一个女孩子的时候 |
[21:10] | girl, wish me good furtune, Toby. | 祝我幸运吧 小托比 |
[21:12] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 哦 你开什么玩笑啊 |
[21:16] | Jealous? | 你嫉妒了 |
[21:17] | What? No. Confused. What does | 什么 才不呢 我是纳闷 |
[21:19] | “Good fortune,Toby.” Even mean. | “祝你幸运 小托比”是怎么回事 |
[21:21] | It means that Toby has the good fortune | 意思是小托比足够幸运用不着听你说 |
[21:23] | not to hear “Good luck, Charlie.” | “祝你好运啰 小查莉” |
[21:26] | Okay, give me my camera. | 够了 把我的摄像机还来 |
[21:27] | Good fortune, Toby. | 祝你幸运 托比 |
[21:28] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运 查莉 |
[21:43] | Woo. What a ride. | 呼 骑的真爽 |
[21:46] | You know, after a workout like that, | 你知道吗 经过那样的剧烈运动之后 |
[21:48] | I don’t want some kind of kiddie bubble bath. | 我可不想再洗什么泡泡浴了 |
[21:51] | I’m 12 to 13 now. | 我已经快十三岁了 |
[21:54] | I want a body spray that works as hard as I do. | 我使用的香水要和我本人一样劲爆 |
[21:57] | That’s why I use “Duude”. | 因此我选择“哥们儿” |
[22:00] | Duude, when you don’t need help from your mommy any more. | 哥们儿 当你不再需要来自妈妈的任何帮助 |
[22:04] | Duude, from the makers of “Guy” and “Bro”. | 哥们儿 来自“小伙儿”和“老兄”的制造商 |