时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Chew carefully, I’m missing an earring. | 吃的时候当心 我掉了一个耳环 |
[00:11] | Eh, I’ll roll the dice. | 好吧 我就赌一把 |
[00:15] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿 大家好 |
[00:17] | I have some big news.. | 我有重大消息要宣布 |
[00:19] | – I’m moving out. – You’re what? | -我要搬出去住了 -你说什么 |
[00:21] | What do you mean you’re moving out? | 你什么意思 干嘛要搬出去住 |
[00:23] | I am moving in with Emmett. | 我准备搬去跟埃米特一起住 |
[00:24] | His parents promised him an apartment when he turned 18. | 他爸妈答应过他18岁的时候要给他一间公寓 |
[00:27] | They had a party for him, gave him a cake | 那天他们为他办了一个生日派对 给了他一个蛋糕 |
[00:29] | and drove him to the new place. | 然后载他去了他的新公寓 |
[00:30] | All in like 20 minutes. | 所有的这些都在20分钟内搞定 |
[00:34] | P.J., I’m not sure about this. | P.J. 我觉得这不太靠谱 |
[00:36] | Mom, it totally makes sense. | 老妈 这再正常不过了 |
[00:37] | I’m about to start Community College | 我马上就要上社区大学了 |
[00:39] | and the apartment is right near campus. | 公寓就在学校旁边 |
[00:40] | That is a good point. | 这个理由还不错 |
[00:42] | Blah blah blah. All I’m hearing is that I’m getting my own room. | 我所能听到的就是我要有我自己的房间了 |
[00:47] | Let’s get you packed. Come on. | 一起去理东西吧 走着 |
[00:53] | Bob, are you sure PJ’s ready to live on his own? | 鲍伯 你确定P.J.已经做好独自生活的准备了吗 |
[00:57] | Well, he is 18, honey. | 呃 他已经18岁了 亲爱的 |
[01:01] | Oh, it sounds like somebody’s experiencing empty-nest syndrome. | 哇 好像某人正在经历着空巢老人综合症 |
[01:08] | Well, the good news there is that our nest is still very very full. | 好消息是 我们家那巢那可是非常非常满啊 |
[01:14] | In fact, the challenge is to avoid having any more little birdies. | 事实上我们的问题是要确保不再会有更多的小鸟了 |
[01:19] | It just went by so fast. | 只是这来得太快了 |
[01:21] | It seems like just yesterday that P.J. was tripping | 一切仿佛还发生在昨天 |
[01:24] | over his shoelaces and we were wiping his nose. | P.J.被自己的鞋带绊倒,然后我们帮他擦鼻涕 |
[01:29] | It was yesterday. | 昨天的确发生了 |
[01:34] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:36] | Running late and Dad jokes. | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:38] | “Has anybody seen my left shoe?” | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:41] | I close my eyes, take a bite. | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:43] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud. | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:45] | There it is up on the roof. | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:48] | I’ve been there, I survived. | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:51] | So just take my advice. | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:54] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:56] | things are crazy. | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:58] | But I know your future’s bright. | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:01] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:03] | there’s no maybe. | 不要怀疑 |
[02:04] | Everything turns out all right. | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:07] | Sure life is up and down. | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:09] | But trust me, it comes back around. | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:13] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be. | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:18] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:29] | – Oh, my Mom’s here. – Aw. | -噢 我妈到了 -噢 |
[02:38] | Hello, Teddy. Spence, you ready? | 你好 泰迪 斯宾塞 准备好走了吗 |
[02:40] | I left my coat downstairs. I’ll be right back. | 我外套落在楼下了 我马上回来 |
[02:43] | Would you like to come in? | 要不进来吧 |
[02:44] | Oh no, that’s okay. I’m fine, thanks. | 噢不用了 在这儿等就行了 谢谢 |
[02:51] | So it’s been awhile. How have you been? | 呃 有段时间没见了 最近怎么样 |
[02:53] | I’m good. Thank you. | 挺好的 谢谢 |
[02:55] | – And you? – Good good. | -你呢 -很好 |
[03:07] | So how about that weather? | 呃 你看今天天气怎么样 |
[03:13] | It’s like it’s not too hot, not too cold. | 好像不冷也不热 |
[03:19] | Temperate, you might say. | 温和 可以这样说 |
[03:21] | Yes, Temperate. | 对 温和 |
[03:23] | Temperate. | 温和 |
[03:26] | Oh, Spencer’s back.. Yay! | 哇 斯宾塞回来了 耶 |
[03:28] | Hey, it wasn’t there. I must have left it in the backyard. | 楼下没有 我一定是落在后院里了 |
[03:30] | – I’ll just.. – No no. | -我去 -别 别 |
[03:31] | You can get it next time. Out you go. | 下次再来拿吧 回家吧 |
[03:35] | – Bye. – Bye, guys. | -再见 -再见 |
[03:40] | Temperate? What..? | 温和 什么玩意儿啊 |
[03:50] | Bob, would you take Toby upstairs and put him down for his nap? | 鲍伯 你能抱托比去楼上让他睡个午觉吗 |
[03:53] | Uh.. Up.. Up.. Upstairs? | 呃 楼 楼 楼上 |
[03:55] | That’s uh.. | 那儿有点 |
[03:57] | It’s kinda lonely up there, isn’t it? | 那儿有点太冷清了 不是吗 |
[04:00] | Would you take Toby upstairs and put him down for his nap? | 你能抱托比去楼上让他睡个午觉吗 |
[04:04] | Hey, you know what? Have him nap right here. | 嘿 不如这样吧 让他在这儿睡 |
[04:07] | Bob, he’s six weeks old. | 鲍伯 他才6个星期大 |
[04:08] | Never too early to learn how to couch-nap. | 学习怎么在沙发上打盹 那也得趁早 |
[04:13] | Okay, fine. I will take him upstairs. | 好的 我自己带他上去 |
[04:18] | And you better get real comfortable on that couch. | 你千万要给老娘在沙发上坐得舒服 |
[04:25] | – What was that about? – What? | -你这是什么意思 -怎么了 |
[04:27] | Not wanting to take the baby upstairs. | 你干嘛不带托比上楼 |
[04:29] | I mean, that’s lazy.. | 我觉得 那也太懒点了吧 |
[04:31] | Even for you. | 即使是你这种骨灰级人物 |
[04:33] | What? I just didn’t feel like it. | 怎么了 我就是不想去 |
[04:36] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[04:37] | No, there’s something going on with you. | 得了吧 你肯定有什么事情没说 |
[04:40] | Since when did you become so interested in me? | 什么时候你开始这么关心你老爸了 |
[04:43] | Since the cable went out. | 从电视没有信号的时候 |
[04:50] | Man, this place is great. | 哥们 这地方太棒了 |
[04:52] | We should really call your Dad and thank him. | 我们应该打个电话给你爸表示一下感谢 |
[04:54] | We can’t. Part of the agreement about the new apartment is | 不行 当时送我公寓的时候就约法三章 |
[04:57] | that I never call. | 我绝对不能给他们打电话 |
[04:59] | This is so awesome. | 太爽了 |
[05:01] | We can eat whatever we want. | 想在哪儿吃东西 就在哪儿吃 |
[05:02] | Stay up past our bedtime. | 不用按时睡觉 |
[05:03] | Dude, there is no bedtime! | 兄弟 再也没人催我睡觉了 |
[05:05] | Yay, we’re adults now! | 耶 我们现在是成年人啦 |
[05:07] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[05:09] | Dude, I’m gonna go check out the view. | 让我看看窗外风景怎么样、 |
[05:15] | Hey, look at this clown. | 嘿 你看那个小丑 |
[05:20] | Oh, it’s an actual clown. | 喔 还真是个小丑 |
[05:23] | You’re not still afraid of clowns, are you? | 你现在不怕小丑了吧 |
[05:24] | No. | 是的 |
[05:27] | You know what the best part about this place is? – Huh? | -你知道这个地方最棒的点在哪儿呢 -怎么说 |
[05:30] | Our moms aren’t around to tell us what to do. | 妈妈们不会绕在旁边唠叨来唠叨去了 |
[05:31] | Ah. | 噢 |
[05:36] | It’s your Mom. | 你妈来了 |
[05:40] | Hi, guys! Brought you some lunch. | 嗨 小子们 给你们带午饭来了 |
[05:42] | Lunch.. Awesome. | 午饭 太棒了 |
[05:44] | Except for we don’t have any plates Or forks. | 但是我们好像没有盘子和刀叉 |
[05:49] | Hey, why don’t you go see if that clown next door has any? | 嘿 要不你去看看隔壁的小丑有没有 |
[05:51] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[05:53] | Sweetheart, that’s not nice. | 亲爱的 这样可不好 |
[05:54] | We don’t call our neighbors clowns. | 别称呼邻居为小丑 |
[05:56] | Well, if I knew his professional name I’d use it. | 如果我知道他的艺名的话我就不叫他小丑了 |
[06:01] | So what do you think of the place? | 你觉得这地方怎么样 |
[06:04] | – It’s nice! – Yeah. | -是不错 -那是 |
[06:06] | Yeah, it’s a little small maybe. | 但地方有点小 |
[06:08] | Call it cozy. | 那叫温馨 |
[06:10] | Kinda drafty. | 有点透风 |
[06:11] | We call it inside breezy. | 那叫微风徐徐 |
[06:13] | That’s Emmett’s bed and that’s mine. | 这是埃米特的床 这是我的 |
[06:15] | Oh, Emmett’s a little messy, isn’t he? | 噢 埃米特的床有点乱 是吧 |
[06:18] | Yeah. Well, that’s Emmett. | 对 埃米特就这样 |
[06:21] | Honey, just because it’s Emmett’s apartment | 亲爱的 虽然这是埃米特的公寓 |
[06:23] | doesn’t mean you should let him walk all over you. | 这也不意味着什么都得由着他 |
[06:25] | If you don’t like the mess, say something. | 如果你受不了他这么乱 就告诉他 |
[06:26] | Mom, stop worrying, okay? It’s gonna be fine. | 老妈 别太担心 没问题的 |
[06:30] | We’re grown-ups now.. | 我们俩都是成年人了 |
[06:38] | Ugh, it was just so awkward and I kept saying “temperate”. | 呃 真是逊毙了 我竟然一直在说 温和 |
[06:43] | And I never say temperate. | 我从来不这样说 |
[06:47] | You just said it twice. | 就刚刚你就说了两遍 |
[06:50] | Does your Mom like me? | 你妈妈喜欢我吗 |
[06:52] | Hey, of course she likes you. | 嘿 她当然喜欢你了 |
[06:54] | I mean, does your Mom like me? | 那你妈妈喜欢我吗 |
[06:57] | Let’s keep it on your Mom. | 还是讨论你妈妈吧 |
[07:00] | Hey Teddy, look, my Mom likes you, all right? | 嘿泰迪 听着 我妈妈很喜欢你 好吗 |
[07:02] | That’s just how she is. You know, she’s reserved. | 她就是这样的人 不太爱说话 |
[07:05] | Well, I want us to have a good relationship. | 好吧 我想跟你妈相处得很融洽 |
[07:07] | So tell me some stuff about her. | 所以告诉我一些关于她的事情吧 |
[07:09] | Okay, um, what do you want to know? | 好的 呃 那你想知道什么 |
[07:12] | I want to know who is Lynn Walsh? | 我想彻底了解林恩·沃尔什 |
[07:15] | What’s her favorite color, her favorite food? | 她最喜欢什么颜色 最喜欢吃什么 |
[07:17] | Who would play her in the movie of her life? | 如果拍自己的传记电影想让谁来当主演 |
[07:22] | Do you know that stuff about your Mom? | 那你知道你妈妈的这些情况吗 |
[07:23] | Purple, lasagna and Reese Witherspoon. | 紫色 烤宽面条 瑞茜·威瑟斯彭 |
[07:28] | Oh, um.. | 噢 呃 |
[07:30] | All right, well, there’s one thing I can tell you.. | 好吧 我告诉你一件事 |
[07:32] | She likes orchids. | 她喜欢兰花 |
[07:33] | – Orchids. – Yeah. | -兰花 -没错 |
[07:35] | Good, okay. So what else? | 好嘞 还有呢 |
[07:37] | Uh, oh, she likes going to this one fancy place downtown for high tea. | 呃 她喜欢去市区的一家不错的店去喝下午茶 |
[07:41] | Great. Okay, keep going. | 太棒了 继续 |
[07:45] | That’s all I got. | 我就知道这么多 |
[07:48] | That’s it? | 就这点 |
[07:49] | Hey look, I think it’s pretty great I came up with that. | 听着 我能想到这么多已经很不错了 |
[07:53] | Okay, I just had an awesome idea. | 好吧 我有一种不错的主意 |
[07:56] | I’m gonna take your Mom out to tea and we’re gonna talk about orchids.. | 我可以带她出去喝茶聊天 谈谈兰花 |
[08:01] | And tea. | 还有茶 |
[08:03] | That’s great. | 主意不错啊 |
[08:05] | I don’t have to come to this, do I? | 我就不用去了 对吧 |
[08:17] | I just need you to watch the baby for a sec.. | 你只需要照看小宝贝一会儿 |
[08:19] | Whoa!.. | 哇 |
[08:23] | No! | 不 |
[08:28] | No! | 不 |
[08:30] | Oh ow! | 嗯 |
[08:41] | Mmm. Nobody tells Mom! | 嗯 谁也不准告诉妈妈 |
[08:45] | – What are we not telling Mom? – What? | -什么事不能告诉老妈 -什么 |
[08:47] | What? | 咋了 |
[08:48] | Dude, you just yelled “nobody tells Mom” in your sleep. | 老兄 你刚刚做梦了并大喊“谁也不准告诉妈妈” |
[08:51] | I mean I’m in, I just want to know what we’re not telling her. | 好歹我也在你梦里 告诉我什么事儿不能告诉她 |
[08:54] | No. | 天呐 |
[08:56] | No, I was just dreaming about that time I dropped Charlie. | 我刚刚梦见上次我差点把查莉给摔了的情景 |
[09:00] | Oh. I remember that day. | 噢 我记得那天 |
[09:04] | That was a really good sandwich. | 那天的三明治太好吃了 |
[09:09] | Now I’m worried I’m gonna do the same thing to Toby. | 现在我只是怕我会把托比也给摔了 |
[09:11] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 脑子里面一直就是这事儿 |
[09:12] | So that’s why you didn’t want to carry him up the stairs. | 所以你怎么也不肯带托比上楼去 |
[09:15] | I don’t want to carry him down the stairs either. | 我更不想带他下楼 |
[09:18] | – What are you gonna do, Dad? – I don’t know! | -那你打算怎么办 老爸 -我也不知道 |
[09:20] | But I can’t drop Toby like I did Charlie. | 再也不能让查莉的事在托比身上重演 |
[09:23] | – You did what? – I did wh.. Hey! | -你干嘛了呀 – 我 哇 嘿 |
[09:25] | Hey hey, Sweetie. | 嘿 嘿 亲爱的 |
[09:27] | No no no no, Daddy didn’t drop you. | 不不不不 爸爸并没有把你扔出去 |
[09:29] | It was more.. It.. It.. It was more like a toss. | 那其实是 那那 那其实只是把你抛起来 |
[09:32] | And then you flew a little! | 然后你在天上腾空了一阵 |
[09:35] | Bad Daddy. | 爸爸真坏 |
[09:37] | But Daddy caught you. | 但是爸爸把你接住了 |
[09:39] | Lucky Daddy. | 爸爸好运 |
[09:47] | Thanks for buying plates and forks, Emmett. | 谢谢你买了盘子和刀叉 埃米特 |
[09:50] | Too bad we’re having soup. | 可惜 用来喝汤不太方便 |
[09:56] | Hey, would you mind picking that up? | 嘿 能把它捡到垃圾桶里去吗 |
[09:58] | I will, just let me finish my plate of soup first. | 好的 让我把盘子里面的汤喝完先 |
[10:00] | – It’ll take one second. – I don’t have a second. | 捡起来也就一秒钟的事儿 -我没有那时间 |
[10:03] | Soup gets cold really fast when it’s on a plate. | 汤在盘子里面的时候冷得超快 |
[10:07] | How long does it take to pick up a piece of trash? | 但是起身去捡一下垃圾需要花你多长时间啊 |
[10:10] | Okay, well, wait. What’s your problem? | 好吧 等等 你怎么了 |
[10:12] | My problem is my roommate is a slob. | 我觉得我是室友是个邋遢鬼 |
[10:14] | – I’m a slob? – You’re a slob. | -我是邋遢鬼 -对你就是 |
[10:16] | – You take that back! – I will not. | -你最好收回你的话 -没门儿 |
[10:18] | You know, I hate when you get like this. I’m going to my room. | 告诉你 我讨厌你这副嘴脸 我要回我自己房间了 |
[10:21] | All right, well, I’m going to my room. | 好吧 我也回我自己房间了 |
[10:26] | You better not be looking at me. | 你最好不要转头看我 |
[10:27] | You better not be looking at me. | 是你最好不要转头看我 |
[10:32] | – Stop it! – You stop it! | -不许看 -你不许看 |
[10:33] | – No, you stop it! Turn around. – You.. Okay. | -不 你不许看 转回去 -你 好吧 |
[10:35] | You want something to look at? | 你想找点什么东西看是吧 |
[10:37] | Try this. | 看看这个 |
[10:39] | Ha! See, that doesn’t bother me. | 哈 我才不在意呢 |
[10:41] | – Now you’re the clown. – No, you’re the clown. | -现在你才是小丑 -不 你才是小丑呢 |
[10:43] | – You’re the clown. – You’re the clown. | -你是个小丑 -你才是小丑 |
[10:44] | You don’t think you’re a clown? | 难道你认为你不是个小丑 |
[10:45] | – What me to prove that you’re a clown? – Fine! | -需要我证明一下吗 -好啊 |
[10:47] | Look at your bed! | 看看你的床上 |
[10:53] | Yes hi, um.. | 您好 嗯 |
[10:55] | I’m just double-checking a reservation for Duncan? | 我想再核对一下邓肯的餐位预约 |
[10:59] | Yes yes, I know I called five minutes ago. | 是的没错 我知道我五分钟前有致电过 |
[11:02] | It’s just.. | 我只是 |
[11:04] | It’s a.. It’s a very important reservation. | 这 这是一个很重要的预约 |
[11:06] | See, it’s with my boyfriend’s Mom.. | 您看哈 我是和我男朋友的母亲 |
[11:11] | Yes, the one who likes orchids. | 对 就是喜欢兰花的那个 |
[11:15] | Oh, okay, she’s here. | 哦 好吧 她到了 |
[11:18] | Okay, I have to go. I’ll.. | 好的 我得挂断了 |
[11:19] | I’ll call you from the car. | 到车上再和您聊 |
[11:23] | – Hello! – Hello. | -您好 -你好 |
[11:25] | – Come in, sit. – Oh, love to. | -进来坐吗 -哦 正合我意 |
[11:35] | You look lovely. | 你真漂亮 |
[11:37] | So do you. | 彼此彼此 |
[11:51] | – Shall we? – Sure. | -我们出发 -好的 |
[12:03] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey, P.J. what are you doing here? | -嘿 妈 -嗨 P.J. 你回来干什么 |
[12:05] | Oh, Emmett and I had a big fight. | 哦 我和埃米特大吵了一架 |
[12:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:10] | That’s terrible. | 真是太不幸了 |
[12:12] | Oh, you know what? Gabe put a lock on your bedroom door | 哦 你知道吗 盖比在你卧室门上加了一道锁 |
[12:15] | but I’ll get the bolt cutters. | 我这就去给你撬开 |
[12:16] | No, Mom, Mom, no! Mom, I’m not moving back. | 不 妈 不用 我不是要搬回来 |
[12:20] | We worked it out. | 我们和好了 |
[12:21] | – Oh, you did? – Yeah. | -哦 是吗 -没错 |
[12:23] | I got mad because he was messing up the place. | 我生气是因为他把屋子弄得一团糟 |
[12:25] | He got mad because I got mad. | 他因为我生他的气而生我的气 |
[12:26] | Then we got tired of being mad. | 之后我们累得生不动气了 |
[12:27] | He agreed to stop being a slob and we made chocolate toast. | 他决定开始讲卫生 然后我们烤了巧克力吐司 |
[12:32] | Oh. Well, good for you, standing up for yourself. | 哦 坚守自己 很好 |
[12:35] | – Mmm. – And I’m sure Emmett | -嗯 -我坚信埃米特 |
[12:37] | will live up to his promise of not being a slob. | 会坚守不再邋遢的承诺 |
[12:40] | I mean you know what they say. | 我想你听过大家说 |
[12:43] | “People change”. | 人总会变的 |
[12:46] | Or is it that people never change? | 或者 本性难移 |
[12:54] | Doing great, big guy. | 老爹 干得不错 |
[12:56] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我感觉要摔下去啊 |
[12:58] | – Just keep coming. – No, my knees are wobbling. | -接着往下走 -不行 我膝盖在颤 |
[13:05] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[13:06] | Okay, all right. | 不错 恭喜 |
[13:09] | So you made it down with a roast, a ham and a chicken. | 你成功的把一个面包 一个火腿和一只鸡拿下楼了 |
[13:13] | You wanna try some side dishes? | 想拿点小菜试试不 |
[13:16] | I’m ready to carry a real kid. | 我想我可以抱真正的小孩了 |
[13:25] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[13:30] | – Hi. – Hi! | -嗨 -嘿 |
[13:32] | Hi. | 好 |
[13:35] | Okay uh, two questions.. | 这样 我有两个小问题 |
[13:37] | Why are you carrying Gabe and.. | 你为什么抱着盖比 还有 |
[13:40] | Why does that chicken have a face? | 那只鸡上为什么有个笑脸 |
[13:43] | Oh, you know why? | 哦 你知道吗 |
[13:45] | We’re playing a new game. | 我们在玩一个全新的游戏 |
[13:47] | We’re playing a new game called uh.. | 我们在玩一个叫做 |
[13:49] | Chicken drop. | 扔鸡的游戏 |
[13:50] | And he who drops the chicken must carry the victor down the stairs. | 没拿住鸡的人必须将对方抱下楼 |
[13:58] | We’re still working out the kinks. | 我们还在相互磨合呢 |
[14:10] | – May I help you? – Hi. | -很高兴为您服务 -嗨 |
[14:11] | We have a reservation. Duncan, party of two. | 我们有一个双人餐位预约 邓肯预定的 |
[14:16] | Sorry, I don’t have you down. | 抱歉 我们这里没有记录 |
[14:20] | What? But, um.. | 什么 怎么会 |
[14:22] | I confirmed the reservation and then I reconfirmed.. | 我确认了预约之后又确认了一次之后又致电确认 |
[14:26] | And then I reconfirmed the reconfirm. | 之后我又致电确认了好多次 |
[14:29] | Which is basically just a long way of saying | 总之我想表达的意思是 |
[14:30] | that I put a lot of work into this reservation | 我真的花了很大的心思来预定餐位 |
[14:33] | so I want my table and I want it now! | 所以我现在就要我的位置 立刻马上 |
[14:38] | Oh, here it is, “Duncan”. | 啊 在这里啊 “邓肯” |
[14:42] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[14:52] | So who are you again? | 你是谁来的 |
[14:53] | I’m the Window Inspector from the Department of | 我是来自透亮服务部的 |
[14:57] | See-through Services. | 窗户检察员 |
[14:58] | Okay, I’ve been a building manager for 25 years, | 好吧 我已经当了25年的公寓经理 |
[15:01] | and I have never heard of that. | 但我一次也没有听说过 |
[15:03] | Well, you’re hearing about it now. | 至少你现在知道了 |
[15:07] | All right, let’s see what we got here. | 来看看这里如何 |
[15:10] | Oh yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:12] | P87, single pane.. We see a lot of these. | P87 单片玻璃 我们看过不少这个了 |
[15:16] | Okay, for the final part of my inspection | 好的 在我检查的最后 |
[15:19] | I’m gonna need you to vacate the premises. | 我需要你离开一下 |
[15:21] | I can’t do that. | 恕不能从命 |
[15:23] | I take the security of my building very seriously. | 我得严肃认真地对待公寓安全 |
[15:25] | – I have a candy bar. – Lock up when you’re done. | -我有个士力架 -干完活后锁好门 |
[15:54] | P.J. P.J.! | |
[16:09] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[16:11] | He promised. | 他承诺过的 |
[16:20] | Oh! | 哦 |
[16:22] | Oh, so “the clown next door” meant the clown next door. | 原来如此 对门的小丑指的是对门住着一个小丑 |
[16:36] | So how’s your tea? | 茶感觉怎么样 |
[16:38] | Actually it’s a little cold. | 事实上有点凉了 |
[16:41] | Well, I can fix that. | 没问题 我来解决 |
[16:44] | Um, excuse me, her tea is cold. | 嗯 抱歉 她的茶凉了 |
[16:46] | Could you get her a fresh cup? | 您能帮她重新拿一杯吗 |
[16:48] | And make sure it’s hot, like piping hot. | 确保茶足够烫 沸腾的那种 |
[16:55] | I hear that you like orchids. | 我听说您喜欢兰花 |
[16:58] | I used to and then my Mother passed away. | 我曾经喜欢 但之后我母亲去世了 |
[17:01] | Orchids were her favorite too. | 兰花也是她的最爱 |
[17:03] | And now I can’t even look at one without crying. | 现在我一看到兰花就不住落泪 |
[17:06] | Oh my gosh. | 天啊 |
[17:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:10] | Yes. Oh, my hand fell asleep. | 是的 我手麻了 |
[17:14] | Darn it. | 讨厌 |
[17:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:25] | – Ah ah! – What, what’s wrong? | -啊 -又来 怎么了 |
[17:27] | I burned my tongue. | 我舌头烫到了 |
[17:29] | Ice ice! We need ice! | 冰 快 我们需要冰 |
[17:32] | Ah, ice. | 啊 冰 |
[17:38] | Is that helping? | 好点没 |
[17:39] | I’m stuck. | 我被粘住了 |
[17:42] | You’re what? | 你怎么了 |
[17:43] | I’m stuck! | 我被粘住了 |
[17:47] | You’re a duck? Could you sound it out? | 您是指鸭子 您能说清楚点么吗 |
[17:53] | How is everything over here? | 这边怎么样了 |
[18:04] | Well, Mom, I’m moving back home. | 好吧 老妈 我要搬回来了 |
[18:07] | Oh no. | 哦 不会吧 |
[18:08] | It’s such sad, unexpected news. | 这真是太悲伤了 完全出乎意料 |
[18:14] | I came back home today and the place was a mess. | 我今天回家看到屋子里一团糟 |
[18:16] | What was it? Unmade bed? | 怎么了 没整理的床 |
[18:18] | Potato chips everywhere? | 到处都散落着薯片 |
[18:21] | How do you know about the chips? | 你怎么知道薯片的事的 |
[18:23] | I don’t. | 我不知道啊 |
[18:25] | Man. And after he promised me | 拜托 他分明向我保证过 |
[18:28] | he was going to keep the place clean. | 他会保持屋子清洁的 |
[18:30] | I’m never talking to that guy again. | 我这辈子都不会再理他了 |
[18:31] | Hey, once you get over this, you guys will be best friends again. | 嘿 你们最终还是会和好 成为密友的 |
[18:34] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[18:36] | I mean, really I could have dealt with the mess.. | 其实我可以忍受他把房间弄得一团糟 |
[18:39] | But he looked me right in the eye and said he didn’t do it. | 但他当着我的面说那不是他做的 |
[18:45] | Best friends don’t lie to each other. | 密友是不互相说谎的 |
[18:48] | I’m gonna go put my stuff away. | 我去把我的东西放下 |
[18:50] | P.J., wait. | P.J. 等一下 |
[18:55] | Emmett didn’t mess up your apartment. | 埃米特没有弄乱你的公寓 |
[19:00] | I did. | 是我干的 |
[19:02] | What? | 什么 |
[19:04] | Why would you do that? | 为什么 |
[19:06] | Because I thought you weren’t ready to live on your own. And.. | 因为我认为你还不能独自生活 但是 |
[19:13] | The truth is.. | 事实上 |
[19:15] | I’m the one who’s not ready. | 是我没有准备好 |
[19:17] | But, Mom, I’m 18. | 拜托 老妈 我已经18岁了 |
[19:19] | I’m an adult now. | 我是个成年人了 |
[19:21] | But you’re still my little boy. | 但你在我眼里依然是个小男孩 |
[19:25] | You’ll always be my little boy. | 永远都是 |
[19:34] | You’re a good Mom. | 您是个称职的母亲 |
[19:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:38] | A good Mom who broke into my apartment and trashed it. | 称职到闯入我的公寓并搞破坏 |
[19:43] | I know. | 是啊 |
[19:51] | How you feeling, Dad? | 爹地 感觉如何 |
[19:52] | Good good. | 很好啊 |
[19:58] | – Yeah! – Yes, I did it! | -太好了 -是啊 我成功了 |
[20:00] | – I did it! – Nice! What were you so worried about? | -我做到了 -这就对了 你一直在担心什么 |
[20:03] | I don’t know. It was a piece of cake. | 我不知道啊 这很简单啊 |
[20:05] | – Where are you going? – To get a piece of cake. | -你要去干吗 -去吃块蛋糕 |
[20:08] | A guy’s gotta celebrate. | 这值得庆祝一下 |
[20:10] | Oh hey, thank you.. | 并且 感激涕零 |
[20:12] | So much for getting me through this. You real.. | 多亏了你帮我 你真的 |
[20:19] | No! | 不要啊 |
[20:24] | No! | 不好了 |
[20:44] | Hey, honey.. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[20:46] | You dropped the baby again, didn’t you, Bob? | 你又没抱住小孩是吧 鲍伯 |
[20:50] | What? | 你在说什么 |
[20:58] | Well, Charlie, um, I went to tea with Spencer’s Mom. | 好啦 查莉 嗯 我和斯宾塞的母亲去喝茶了 |
[21:00] | And we had so much fun.. | 我们相当愉快 |
[21:03] | We decided to keep that party going.. | 并决定在急诊室中继续 |
[21:05] | In the emergency room. | 共享欢乐 |
[21:09] | Yeah, I don’t think Mrs. Walsh will be talking to me anytime soon. | 是啊 我认为沃什女士最近是不会再和我说话了 |
[21:14] | Or to anyone. | 或者和任何人说话 |
[21:17] | What.. | 怎么 |
[21:19] | Dad, what are you doing? | 老爸 你在干什么 |
[21:21] | Taking Toby for a walk. | 带托比出去散步 |
[21:24] | That doesn’t really look like a walk. | 这个看起来不像散步啊 |
[21:27] | No, it will be eventually. | 现在不像 过会就是了 |
[21:30] | Well, don’t you need the diaper bag? | 那好 难道你不拿一包尿布吗 |
[21:35] | Aw, man! | 拜托啊 |
[21:42] | Well, you survived him for three years, all you need is 15 more. | 查莉小妹 你在他手上幸存了3年 还就只剩15年了哦 |
[21:46] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运啰 小查莉 |
[21:52] | Hi, Bob Duncan here with another amazing product | 嗨 鲍伯·邓肯在此推广令人惊叹的全新产品 |
[21:56] | that is going to make your life easier. | 来简化您的生活 |
[21:58] | You have stairs, do you have a baby? | 您家里有楼梯吧 那您家里有婴儿吗 |
[22:01] | Well, how many times has this happened to you? | 那好 这种事在您身上发生过多少次 |
[22:05] | Whoa! | 啊 |
[22:07] | Well, those days are gone. | 不过 您再也不用担心 |
[22:09] | Because the next time your baby goes flying, | 因为下次您的孩子在飞天过后不会痛哭 |
[22:12] | he won’t end up crying, thanks to the new ultra-cute.. | 借助于全新的超幸福 |
[22:16] | Baby Chute! | 婴儿伞 |
[22:21] | That’s right! | 是的 您没有听错 |
[22:22] | Your home is going to be more safe and more fun! | 您的家庭在变得更加安全的同时也会变得更加欢快 |
[22:25] | And if you act now, we will also throw in the ultra-cute.. | 现在订购 我们还将附赠您一个超幸福 |
[22:30] | Senior Chute. | 老年伞 |
[22:32] | Woo! | 哇 |
[22:35] | So what are you waiting for? Pick up that phone and call. | 你还在等什么 赶快拿起电话订购吧 |
[22:38] | Call right now. And if you drop the phone.. | 现在拨打电话订购 如果您没拿住电话 |
[22:41] | We’ve got that covered too.. | 我们依然帮您排忧解难 |
[22:48] | Ultra-cute Industries, a division of Famfunco International. | 超幸福实业有限公司 隶属于乐哈哈国际 |
[22:51] | Not advised for babies, seniors or phones. | 产品不建议婴儿 老年人和电话们使用 |