时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | P.J, this French Toast is so good. | PJ 这个法国吐司太好吃了 |
[00:10] | It’s fluffy on the inside, crunchy on the outside. | 里面松软 外面酥脆 |
[00:14] | Yeah, and when you push it with a fork, it makes a squishy sound. | 是的 而且你用叉子按下去还会有黏糊糊的声音 |
[00:19] | Squishy squishy squishy. | 黏糊糊 黏糊糊 黏糊糊 |
[00:23] | Oh. I can’t be cool all the time. | 哦 你们不能要求我永远那么酷 |
[00:27] | So, Bob, you all set for Wednesday? | 所以说 鲍伯 你为周三做好准备了吗 |
[00:29] | Wednesday. Uh…Hump day, middle of the week day, your… | 周三 呃 驼峰日 工作周的中间日 你的 |
[00:34] | Birthday? | 生日吗 |
[00:37] | It’s Halloween. | 是万圣节 |
[00:39] | Oh. Well, good. I don’t have to do anything. | 哦 太好了 我不用准备什么了 |
[00:42] | Yes, you do. It’s the baby’s first Halloween. | 不 你得准备 这可是宝宝的第一个万圣节 |
[00:44] | – You have to dress up. – Oh, there’ll be other halloweens. | – 你应该化装 – 哦 还会有别的万圣节的 |
[00:47] | There’ll be other babies. | 还会有别的宝宝的 |
[00:52] | – P.J.? – Yup. | – P.J. – 嗯 |
[00:53] | Do you think you could cook an actual French dinner? | 你觉得你能做一顿真正的法国大餐吗 |
[00:55] | Well, I think so. Why? | 嗯 应该吧 怎么了 |
[00:57] | Well, because my one-year anniversary with Spencer is coming up, | 那个 因为我和斯宾塞的一周年纪念日要到了 |
[01:00] | and I want to surprise him with a romantic dinner. | 我想用一顿浪漫晚餐给他个惊喜 |
[01:02] | And it has to be French because we met in French class. | 而且必须是法国料理因为我们是在法语课上认识的 |
[01:04] | Oh, it was a rainy Monday. | 噢 那是个下着雨的星期一 |
[01:06] | Freshman year, third period. | 第一学年 第三节课 |
[01:09] | We were both in Mademoisel Fisher’s class… | 我们都上了麦德莫索·费舍尔的课 |
[01:11] | Teddy? | 泰迪姐 |
[01:12] | You’re painting a wonderful tapestry of words to conjure up a place in time… | 你用华丽的词藻描绘出美好的回忆 |
[01:17] | And that is why I’m leaving. | 这就是我离开的原因 |
[01:24] | Cool again. | 这次又酷了哦 |
[01:27] | So, uh, what do you think? | 所以 嗯 你觉得呢 |
[01:29] | Sure, I’ll make you guys dinner.Sounds fun. | 没问题 我给你们准备大餐 蛮好玩的 |
[01:31] | Can we do it at your place on Halloween night? | 我们可以在万圣节晚上到你公寓去吗 |
[01:33] | That way Spencer won’t suspect a thing and I can make him dress up. | 这样的话斯宾塞不会起疑心 我也可以让他乔装打扮下 |
[01:37] | See? Teddy’s getting Spencer to dress up. | 瞧 泰迪都让斯宾塞化装了 |
[01:40] | You can’t compare me to a 17-year-old. | 你不能拿我跟十七岁小伙子比啊 |
[01:42] | Well, that’s for sure. | 嗯 那倒是 |
[01:46] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:48] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:50] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:53] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:54] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:56] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:59] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:03] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:06] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:08] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:10] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:11] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:14] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:15] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:18] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:21] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:25] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:30] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:43] | Mrs. Dabney. | 达布尼太太 |
[02:44] | It’s not Halloween yet. What’s with the mask? | 还没到万圣节呢 你带个面具干嘛 |
[02:49] | Using that old chestnut again, huh? | 又是这个听腻了的笑话 哈 |
[02:52] | Hey, if it ain’t broke. | 嘿 还是挺好笑的嘛 |
[02:54] | Now what do you want? | 那么你来做什么 |
[02:55] | I actually want to discuss Halloween. | 事实上我想来谈谈万圣节的事 |
[02:58] | I was thinking this year we might skip the annual pranks. | 我想今年我们也许可以跳过一年一度恶作剧 |
[03:02] | I’m getting too old for pranks anyway. | 我已经过了恶作剧的年纪了 |
[03:04] | Although I did already buy the eggs and shaving cream. | 虽然我已经买好了鸡蛋和剃须膏 |
[03:07] | I could take those off you. | 我可以把它们带走 |
[03:09] | I can use the eggs for breakfast and the shaving cream for… | 鸡蛋当早饭 剃须膏可以用到 |
[03:12] | Ah, bup bup bup bup bup! | 啊 别别别 |
[03:14] | My legs. | 我的腿毛 |
[03:16] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:17] | Do you not know what “bup bup bup bup” means? | 你不知道 “别别别” 的意思吗 |
[03:19] | Listen, while I’m here, I need to ask you something else. | 听着 我来这儿是要问你点别的事情 |
[03:23] | Can you ride with me to my ladies’ club meeting | 你能陪我去周三晚上的女士俱乐部会议吗 |
[03:26] | Wednesday night so I can use the carpool lane? | 这样我就可以用共乘车道了 |
[03:30] | – I’ll pay you. – How much? | – 我给你报酬 – 多少 |
[03:32] | And do we have to talk to each other? | 过程中需要交谈吗 |
[03:35] | 30 bucks and what do you think? | 30块钱 你说呢 |
[03:40] | See you Wednesday. | 周三见 |
[03:46] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:47] | I am ready. | 准备好啦 |
[03:57] | Good day, mate. My name’s Kangar-Amy. | 天儿不错 小伙儿 我是袋鼠艾米 |
[04:00] | And these are my little joeys, Charlie and Toby. | 这些是我的袋鼠宝宝们 查莉和托比 |
[04:05] | A family of kangaroos. That’s cute. | 袋鼠一家 很可爱 |
[04:08] | Cute? | 可爱 |
[04:09] | It took us two hours to get into these costumes, and all we get is “cute”? | 我们花了俩小时穿进这些衣服里 就只有一句可爱 |
[04:14] | No worries, mate. | 别担心 伙伴儿 |
[04:16] | Throw another shrimp on the barbie. | 咱们再来烤只虾 |
[04:18] | Shut up, Bob. | 住嘴 鲍伯 |
[04:21] | Go ahead, Charlie. Tell him what we practiced. | 我们继续 查莉 跟爸爸说我们刚刚练过的那句 |
[04:23] | I wanna be a Princess. | 我想当公主 |
[04:26] | Everybody wants to be a Princess. That’s why you’re a kangaroo. | 每个人都想当公主 所以你是一只袋鼠 |
[04:31] | What she was supposed to say was “hoppy Halloween”! | 她该说 “万圣节快乐” 的 |
[04:35] | Where’s your costume? | 你的服装呢 |
[04:36] | – Uh… I’m wearing it. – Those are your work clothes. | – 呃 穿着呢 – 这是你的工作服啊 |
[04:39] | Yeah! No, I’m a… | 是的 不 我演的是 |
[04:41] | I’m going as an exterminator this year. | 我今年打算扮演害虫终结者 |
[04:43] | An exterminator? | 害虫终结者 |
[04:45] | Okay, I am sweating my marsupial butt off | 好吧 我在袋鼠屁股里汗流浃背 |
[04:47] | in here and that’s the best you came up with? | 你就只扮演一个杀虫的 |
[04:49] | All right. Well, hang on. I’m not done. I’m not done. You know what? | 好吧 等等 我还没说完 还有一个 你知道吗 |
[04:56] | Huh? | 哈 |
[04:57] | There. | 现在 |
[04:59] | I’m a superhero exterminator. | 我是超级英雄害虫终结者 |
[05:03] | I’m Captain Extermo. | 叫我终结号船长 |
[05:07] | Who’s your sidekick? Pesticide Pete? | 你的助手是谁 农药皮特 |
[05:12] | Mommy, this candy’s yucky. | 妈妈 这个糖果好难吃 |
[05:15] | What? | 怎么会 |
[05:19] | “Uncle Milt’s Honey Globs.” | 米特大叔的蜂蜜球 |
[05:22] | Why did you buy this disgusting candy? | 你为什么要买这么恶心的糖 |
[05:24] | It’s not disgusting. It was on sale. | 才不恶心呢 而且在打特价 |
[05:28] | “Ingredients: Honey… | 成分 蜂蜜 |
[05:31] | Glob.” | 球 |
[05:35] | Bob, go get some better candy. | 鲍伯 去买些好点的糖果 |
[05:37] | Uh…Bob’s not here right now. | 嗯 鲍伯现在不在 |
[05:39] | I’m Captain Extermo. | 我是终结号船长 |
[05:42] | Okay. Well, when you see Bob could you tell him I’d like to speak with him? | 好吧 你看到鲍伯的话 告诉他我有话要说 |
[05:46] | Uh… Who would like to speak to him? | 呃 谁要和鲍伯说话 |
[05:48] | Kangar-Amy or Amy? | 袋鼠艾米还是艾米 |
[05:51] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[05:53] | Ooh, he may be gone for a while. | 喔 他好像已经走了好一阵了 |
[06:05] | Happy anniversary! | 周年快乐 |
[06:07] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[06:10] | I took you to Paris. | 我带你来巴黎啦 |
[06:12] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[06:13] | Welcome to Chez PeJhay. | 欢迎来到PJ餐厅 |
[06:17] | What? | 你说什么 |
[06:18] | Chez PeJhay. | PJ餐厅 |
[06:21] | Chez P.J. | PJ的餐厅 |
[06:23] | Oh! | 哦 |
[06:25] | Stupid tourists. | 蠢呼呼的游客 |
[06:29] | So I decorated the place and P.J. | 我装饰的这个餐厅 |
[06:32] | Is going to cook us an authentic French meal. | PJ要给我们烹饪正宗的法国大餐 |
[06:35] | Although, we didn’t discuss the accent. | 不过 我没说过要带法国口音啊 |
[06:38] | To cook French, you must be French. | 要做好法国菜 要像个法国人 |
[06:41] | Your table. | 你们的位置 |
[06:43] | Tadah! | 嗒嗒 |
[06:45] | Um, I think “tadah” is more magician than French. | 呃 我觉得嗒嗒说是法语不如说是魔术师用语 |
[06:48] | Your table. | 你的位置 |
[06:50] | Voila! | 瓦拉 |
[06:53] | Your menus for the evening. | 今晚的菜单 |
[06:56] | There’s only one thing on it. | 就一道菜 |
[06:57] | An excellent choice. | 非常明智的选择 |
[07:00] | And now, the music. | 那么现在 音乐 |
[07:05] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[07:06] | Emmett’s here. | 是埃米特 |
[07:09] | Another thing we didn’t discuss. | 另一件我没说过的事 |
[07:12] | When you play the accordion, you never turn down a gig. | 每当拉起手风琴 你就永远也拒绝不了演出 |
[07:22] | Huh. | 呵 |
[07:24] | A room full of old ladies on Halloween night. | 万圣节晚上一屋子的老太婆 |
[07:30] | And suddenly I’m not cool again. | 突然间我又酷不起来了 |
[07:34] | So how long is this gonna take? | 那么 这个工作要多久 |
[07:36] | Just until I get my award. | 只要到我拿到奖就好 |
[07:38] | You’re getting an award? | 你要拿奖 |
[07:39] | Yes, for being the volunteer of the year. | 是的 年度志愿者奖 |
[07:43] | It’s for my work with troubled kids. | 是表彰我对于帮助问题儿童的杰出贡献 |
[07:47] | But you hate kids. | 但是你讨厌孩子啊 |
[07:48] | But I do like awards. | 但是我喜欢得奖啊 |
[07:51] | And I may have mentioned that I would bring | 而且我提到了我今晚要带 |
[07:54] | one of the troubled kids with me tonight. | 其中一个问题儿童来现场 |
[07:59] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:01] | Something doesn’t smell right here, and it’s not just the old ladies. | 情况有点不妙 不只是老太婆的问题 |
[08:07] | You brought me here just so you could get a stupid award! | 你带我来这儿是为了的一个傻乎乎的奖 |
[08:11] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 哈哈 |
[08:13] | You’ve been tricked and it’s my treat. | 你被耍啦而我吃到糖啦 |
[08:21] | You take this one. | 你来开门 |
[08:27] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[08:31] | Hey! All right. | 嘿嘿 好吧 |
[08:34] | There you go. | 给你 |
[08:35] | Hey, that is one cool costume. | 嘿 这件衣服真酷 |
[08:38] | I’m thinking wolf spider? | 我想是狼蛛吧 |
[08:41] | Yeah. I’m really into bugs. | 是的 好多人都看不出来我扮演的是什么 |
[08:42] | Yeah? Me too. | 是吗 我的也是 |
[08:44] | Check it out. | 猜猜看 |
[08:45] | I’m Captain Extermo. | 我是终结号船长 |
[08:49] | A superhero exterminator?! | 是超级英雄害虫终结者 |
[08:51] | Awesome! | 太帅了 |
[08:54] | Can I get a picture with you? | 我能和你照张合影吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah! Sure. | 耶 当然 |
[08:59] | Honey, you wanna come over here? | 亲爱的 能过来下吗 |
[09:01] | Somebody wants a picture with Captain Extermo. | 有人要和终结号船长合影哦 |
[09:04] | What? | 什么 |
[09:07] | What are you supposed to be? A dog that ate another dog? | 你扮演的是什么 吃了另一只狗的狗 |
[09:14] | I’m a kangaroo. | 我是袋鼠 |
[09:15] | And this is my joey. | 这是我的袋鼠宝宝 |
[09:17] | Just take the picture. | 就帮我们照相就好 |
[09:31] | May I present the first course? | 请允许我奉上第一道菜 |
[09:34] | Sweetbreads. | 牛杂碎 |
[09:36] | Tadah! | 嗒嗒 |
[09:38] | I looked it up. “Tadah” is acceptable. | 我查字典了 嗒嗒是可以的 |
[09:42] | Mm. Bread and sweets.Two of my favorite things. | 嗯 面包和糖果 两样都是我最喜欢的 |
[09:46] | Neither one of which is in my mouth right now. | 我认为我嘴里现在绝对不是这两样 |
[09:50] | – Garcon? – Oui? | – 服务员 -你好 |
[09:52] | What exactly are in these sweetbreads? | 这道菜里放的到底是什么呢 |
[09:54] | Ah! Uh, you have pancreas. | 啊 嗯 你吃的这份是胰脏 |
[09:56] | nd the gentleman has stomach lining. | 这位先生的是胃壁 |
[10:00] | Bon Appetit. | 祝您好胃口 |
[10:04] | Emmett. | 埃米特 |
[10:07] | – Do you want any sweetbreads? – No, but I know who might. | – 想来点牛杂碎吗 -不了 不过我知道谁会喜欢 |
[10:19] | It’s like they haven’t had pancreas in weeks. | 看起来他们好几周没吃过胰脏了 |
[10:25] | You know what, Teddy? | 你知道吗 泰迪 |
[10:27] | This is really nice. | 这一切真的太好了 |
[10:29] | Well, it was as close as I could get to a trip to Paris. | 真的 就好像我真的参加了巴黎游一样 |
[10:31] | Plus, I thought it would be perfect considering where we first met. | 另外 再想想我们初次相遇的地方 更完美了吧 |
[10:35] | Oh, yeah. Of course. | 哦 是的 当然 |
[10:36] | Yeah, I’ll never forget it. | 是的 我永远不会忘记的 |
[10:38] | We were in French class and I dropped my pen and then you said… | 我们相识在法语课上 我不小心掉了钢笔然后你说 |
[10:43] | “Hey, a pen.” | 嘿 钢笔耶 |
[10:48] | No no. | 不 不是的 |
[10:49] | You picked it up, you handed it me, and you said… | 你捡起来 亲手交给我然后你说 |
[10:52] | “Votre plume, mademoiselle.” | 您的笔 小姐 |
[10:55] | Oh, yeah. Of course. | 哦 对的 就是这样 |
[10:58] | You don’t remember any of this, do you? | 你是不是什么都不记得了 |
[11:02] | Honestly, no. | 实话说 是的 |
[11:04] | But does it really matter where we met? | 我们在哪儿见面真的有这么重要吗 |
[11:06] | Um, does it matter? | 有这么重要吗 |
[11:07] | It’s only the beginning of our relationship. | 那只不过是我们恋爱萌芽的地方而已 |
[11:10] | Spence, we talked about how we both wanted to go to Paris someday. | 斯宾塞 我们以前还说过以后要一起去巴黎的 |
[11:16] | I can’t believe I went through all this trouble | 我真难以置信一直以来都是我在费心经营 |
[11:19] | and you don’t even remember! | 而你甚至都不记得 |
[11:20] | – Wait, where are you going? – As far away from you as I can get! | -等等 你要去哪儿 -离你越远越好 |
[11:29] | I understand there’s a problem with the sweetbreads. | 我知道你们对牛杂碎有意见了 |
[11:42] | And now, for her tireless work with troubled kids, | 现在 基于她长期不懈得致力于问题儿童 |
[11:45] | it is my sincere pleasure to present our “volunteer of the year” award | 我非常荣幸得宣布 今年“年度最佳志愿者”的得主是 |
[11:49] | to Estelle Dabney. | 埃斯特尔·达布尼 |
[11:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | And along with a plaque, comes a check for $500. | 除奖章以外 还有500美元的奖金 |
[11:59] | Oh. I had almost forgot about that part. | 噢 我差点把这部分给忘了 |
[12:05] | I assume you’ll be putting that money | 我相信你一定会把这些钱 |
[12:06] | towards your work with troubled children. | 用在关于问题儿童的工作上 |
[12:08] | What else would I do with it? | 不然我还能用在哪儿呢 |
[12:10] | Buy a gold lame tracksuit? | 去买一套金银线织物运动衣 |
[12:14] | It’s not enough I got tricked, I gotta see that? | 我被耍得还不够吗 还要让我看到这种画面 |
[12:17] | Now… | 现在 |
[12:18] | I was hoping we could hear from the young man you brought with | 我们希望听听今天跟你一起来的 |
[12:21] | you tonight.Maybe he could say a few words? | 小男孩怎么说也许他有一些话要说 |
[12:24] | Oh. That’s not a good idea. | 噢 还是不用了吧 |
[12:26] | He’s very troubled. | 他非常爱惹麻烦 |
[12:30] | Oh, I’d be happy to say a few words. | 噢 我很乐意来说几句 |
[12:36] | The type of words I say will depend on my cut of the 500. | 我将要说什么完全取决于500元里我能拿多少 |
[12:40] | That’s blackmail. | 这是敲诈 |
[12:41] | That’s right. | 你猜对了 |
[12:47] | Thank you, old ladies. | 谢谢 老太婆们 |
[12:52] | My name is Gabe and, | 我叫盖比 |
[12:53] | I’m here to tell you the real story about Mrs. Dabney. | 在这儿是想告诉大家一个真实的达布尼女士 |
[12:58] | Fifty-fifty. | 五五分 |
[13:00] | This woman… | 这个女人 |
[13:01] | Is my angel. | 就是我的天使 |
[13:14] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[13:16] | I’m sorry I forgot how we met. | 很抱歉我忘了我们是怎么邂逅的 |
[13:18] | It’s about more than forgetting a few details. | 这不仅仅是忘了细节的问题 |
[13:22] | Sometimes I just feel like… | 有时候我只是觉得 |
[13:25] | I’m more into this relationship than you are. | 我比你更重视这段感情 |
[13:29] | Remember that period when we were broken up? | 还记得我们分手的那段时间吗 |
[13:32] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[13:33] | How long was that? | 知道那有多久吗 |
[13:35] | I don’t know. Like nine months? | 不清楚 大概九个月 |
[13:37] | Eight months, 19 days and four hours. | 八个月十九天四小时 |
[13:41] | Wow. | 哇 |
[13:43] | Teddy, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 泰迪 我人生中最美好的事就是遇见了你 |
[13:46] | I may not remember the moment we met, | 我不记得我们邂逅的情景 |
[13:48] | but can still make this a moment to remember. | 但是我可以让这一刻被铭记 |
[13:50] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[13:52] | Well, I have an idea. | 好吧 我有一个主意 |
[13:56] | Uh, do you guys mind? We’re just trying to have a moment here. | 额 你们介意先闪吗 我们正要享受这一刻的时光 |
[14:04] | Yeah, and your moment is ruining my Halloween party. | 介意 你们的时光毁了我们的万圣节派对 |
[14:08] | Okay. Um… Why are you guys all dressed up in clown suits? | 好的 嗯 为什么你们要穿小丑的戏服 |
[14:12] | Because we’re clowns. | 因为我们是小丑 |
[14:15] | So technically, you’re not dressed up for Halloween, | 那么严格地说 你们并没有为万圣节打扮 |
[14:19] | you’re just wearing your work clothes. | 你们只是穿着工作制服罢了 |
[14:22] | That’s kinda what I’ve been saying. | 我刚才跟你说什么来着 |
[14:26] | Whose side are you on?! | 你到底站在哪边 |
[14:28] | And whatever you’re cooking over there… It’s hurting my nose. | 鬼知道你们那儿做的是什么饭 让我的鼻子很难受 |
[14:32] | Yeah? Well, your face is hurting my eyes, Bozo. | 是吗 好吧 你的脸还让我的眼睛很难受 笨蛋 |
[14:37] | I have a name. | 我有名字 |
[14:39] | Okay. What is your name? | 好吧 你叫什么 |
[14:41] | Boom-boom. | 砰砰 |
[14:45] | And I’m Tinkles. | 我是丁克斯 |
[14:49] | Boom-boom and Tinkles, | 砰砰和丁克斯 |
[14:51] | You sound like two things my baby brother makes in his diaper. | 你们的名字听起来就像是我的小弟弟在尿布上拉的那什么 |
[14:55] | Hey! Nobody makes fun of my name! | 嘿 谁也不准嘲笑我们的名字 |
[14:58] | Sure we do. We got that whole bit where we walk down the street… | 但是当我们走在街上的时候总是一直被嘲笑 |
[15:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[15:04] | This isn’t over yet, missy. | 事情还没完呢 小姑娘 |
[15:07] | You messed with the wrong clowns. | 你惹错小丑了 |
[15:10] | Oh. | 噢 |
[15:11] | You know, it’s a little hard to be scared of somebody | 告诉你 让我怕一个绿头发并挂着大微笑的小丑 |
[15:13] | with green hair and a permanent smile! | 这真是太难了 |
[15:16] | – Okay, that’s enough. – Just saying, geez. | -好了 够了 -说说而已 天呐 |
[15:19] | Tinkles, Binky, Bo-Bo, time to put on the big shoes. | 丁克斯 宾客 波波 是时候穿上你们的大鞋子了 |
[15:23] | We got some work to do. | 咱们有事儿干了 |
[15:32] | I know sometimes Mrs. Dabney looks mean. | 我知道也许达布尼夫人有时会生气 |
[15:36] | But underneath that scowl… | 但是在那怒容背后 |
[15:39] | There’s a frown | 是皱起的眉头 |
[15:42] | And underneath that frown… | 在那皱起的眉头背后 |
[15:45] | There’s a grimace. | 带着些许痛苦 |
[15:48] | And if you keep chipping and chipping and chipping… | 但是如果你一直剖析剖析剖析 |
[15:53] | Underneath that… | 在那背后 |
[15:56] | You’ll find a snarl. | 你可以找到暴怒 |
[16:01] | Move it along. | 再仔细看看 |
[16:04] | And then, with just a little more chipping… | 接着 只要再一点点的剖析 |
[16:08] | Underneath that… | 在那背后 |
[16:10] | You’ll find a smile. | 其实是笑容 |
[16:14] | A smile… | 一个 |
[16:16] | That has warmed my heart. | 可是温暖我心灵的微笑 |
[16:20] | And changed my life forever. | 从此改变我人生的微笑 |
[16:24] | Thank you, Gabe. | 谢谢 盖比 |
[16:27] | That was very moving. | 太令人感动了 |
[16:30] | Now let’s take a break for dessert. | 现在让我们好好享用甜点吧 |
[16:34] | Well. | 哇 |
[16:35] | Here’s something I’ve never said before… | 这句话是我以前从没说过的 |
[16:38] | You did good. | 干得棒啊 |
[16:42] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[16:43] | And I have to say, I admire you for scamming these helpless old ladies. | 我要说的是 我很佩服你把这些无能的老太婆们骗得团团转啊 |
[16:49] | It was good, wasn’t it? | 我是厉害 是不是 |
[16:52] | You know, we make a pretty good team. | 告诉你 我们就是最佳拍档 |
[16:54] | We do, don’t we? | 那可不是吗 |
[16:56] | We should team up again. | 什么时候我们得再合作一次 |
[16:57] | Got any other scams? | 还有其他的什么骗局吗 |
[16:59] | I might have a few. | 手上的确有一些 |
[17:03] | Mrs. Dabney, this may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 达布尼太太 这将是我们愉快友谊的开端啊 |
[17:08] | Here’s looking at you, kid. | 就看你的了 小子 |
[17:19] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[17:20] | Aw. | 噢 |
[17:21] | Aren’t you adorable? You’re a bee. | 你太可爱了 小蜜蜂 |
[17:24] | A bee who’s got to be home by nine. | 一只九点之前需要回家的小蜜蜂 |
[17:26] | Let’s see some candy. | 让我来看看有什么糖果 |
[17:29] | Wow, this bee’s got a stinger. | 哇哦 这只小蜜蜂知道怎么讽刺 |
[17:34] | “Uncle Milt’s Honey Globs”? | 米特叔叔的蜂蜜球 |
[17:36] | Well, bees like honey, right? | 好吧 蜜蜂不是应该吃蜂蜜的吗 |
[17:38] | It’s a costume, lady. | 这就是件衣服罢了 女士 |
[17:42] | Okay, see you next year! | 好的 明年见 |
[17:43] | Doubt it. | 得了吧 |
[17:51] | What the…! | 见鬼 |
[17:54] | – Hi, Mommy. – There’s a bat in the house. | -嗨 妈咪 -房子里有蝙蝠 |
[17:57] | – A bat?! – It just flew in. | -蝙蝠 -刚刚飞进去 |
[17:59] | Get it out, get it out, get it out! | 快弄出去 弄出去 弄出去 |
[18:01] | Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 噢 等等 等等 |
[18:04] | This might be a job for Captain Extermo. | 这是除虫队长的工作 |
[18:07] | You better ask him. | 你最好求他 |
[18:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:11] | Please help me, Captain Extermo. | 求你帮帮我吧 除虫队长 |
[18:14] | Now say my catchphrase. | 现在说出我的标语 |
[18:17] | Captain Extermo, sleeping on the couch every night for the rest of his life. | 除虫队长 下半辈子每晚都给老娘睡沙发 |
[18:23] | Close enough! | 差不多了 |
[18:32] | And for your cheese course tonight… | 今天晚上准备甜品是 |
[18:34] | Fromage American. | 美国奶酪 |
[18:38] | I think we’ll skip the cheese course. | 我觉得还是跳过甜品的那部分吧 |
[18:40] | Excellent choice. | 好主意 |
[18:45] | The cheese course is traditionally when you tip the accordion player. | 一般来说上甜品的时间就是给手风琴表演者小费的时候 |
[18:48] | – Go away. – Very good, Madame. | -滚开 -好的女士 |
[18:51] | This is the last time I let you talk me into | 这是最后一次我会被你说服 |
[18:53] | playing the accordion for one of your fancy French dinners. | 来做你法国餐的手风琴手 |
[18:55] | It’s probably the last time it’ll come up. | 这也许是最后一次法国餐 |
[18:59] | Now, um, I believe someone owes me a moment. | 现在 额 我觉得好像有人欠我一段时光 |
[19:03] | I believe I do. | 那个人是我 |
[19:07] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[19:09] | Oh. Hey, look. The entertainment’s here. | 噢 嘿 看看 娱乐节目来了 |
[19:11] | I didn’t order any entertainment. | 我没有叫娱乐节目表演啊 |
[19:13] | Well, someone did because there’s a whole mess of clowns out there. | 好吧 肯定有人叫了因为这儿有一大群小丑 |
[19:16] | Clowns?! | 小丑 |
[19:18] | No, don’t open the door! | 别 别开门 |
[19:36] | Mrs. Dabney, | 达布尼太太 |
[19:38] | I never imagined our criminal partnership would be so successful. | 想不到我们狼狈为奸可以配合得这么好 |
[19:42] | It’s like we belong together. | 我们这是天设地造的一对 |
[19:45] | And we’re gonna stay together. | 让我们在一起吧 |
[19:46] | For a long long time. | 永远在一起 |
[20:05] | – What are you doing here? – I just had the worst dream of my life. | -你在干什么呢 -我刚刚做了一个最糟糕的梦 |
[20:08] | – Were we dancing? – Yes. | -我们是在跳舞吗 -是的 |
[20:09] | – In handcuffs? – Yes! | -带着手铐吗 -是的 |
[20:10] | What was that about?! | 这说明了什么 |
[20:13] | It’s called a guilty conscience! | 这就是传说中的愧对于心 |
[20:16] | We have to give that money back. | 我们必须归还那钱 |
[20:17] | Oh, you think?! | 噢 你确定 |
[20:20] | So I guess the partnership is over. | 那我们的合作关系还是结束吧 |
[20:22] | Well, it was fun while it lasted. | 好的 合作过程还是愉快的 |
[20:24] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[20:27] | – Hug? – Give Mama some sugar. | -抱一个 -小甜心给妈妈抱一下 |
[20:29] | Aw. | 噢 |
[20:37] | Mrs. Dabney, we have to give back the money we stole. | 达布尼女士 我们需要把骗来的钱归还了 |
[20:42] | What do you mean, “who is this?” | “打错了”是什么意思 |
[20:49] | Hey, Charlie. So, uh… | 嘿 查莉 那个 呃 |
[20:51] | Crazy Halloween for the Duncans. | 邓肯家的万圣节够疯狂的 |
[20:54] | There was a bat in the house. | 有只蝙蝠飞进家里来了 |
[20:57] | Then for a short period of time, Gabe and Mrs. Dabney were friends. | 然后又一小段时间 盖比和达布尼太太成为了好朋友 |
[21:03] | And then Spencer and I celebrated our one-year anniversary | 我和斯宾塞去庆祝我们的一周年纪念日 |
[21:06] | with a romantic dinner and… | 吃了一个浪漫的晚餐 然后还有 |
[21:09] | A clown attack. | 被小丑袭击了 |
[21:12] | But it wasn’t actually that bad. | 但是其实也没有那么糟糕 |
[21:14] | For me. | 对我而言 |
[21:16] | Then again, I’m not afraid of clowns. | 再说一次 我不怕小丑 |
[21:19] | Clowns in my house. Clowns in my house. | 家里有小丑 家里有小丑 |
[21:21] | Clowns in my house. | 家里有小丑 |
[21:23] | Well, at least he’s talking. | 好吧 至少他还说得出话来 |
[21:26] | Clowns in my house! | 家里有小丑 |
[21:30] | Wish him good luck, Charlie. | 祝他好运吧 小查莉 |
[21:38] | We’ve had a lot of fun here tonight, at the expense of clowns. | 今晚过得很愉快 以出动一群小丑的代价 |
[21:41] | But we’re here to let you know that | 但是我想告诉你的是 |
[21:43] | clowning is a very serious profession. | 小丑是一个特别严肃的职业 |
[21:45] | One that takes years of training. | 需要经过多年的训练 |
[21:48] | And contrary to what you saw tonight, we are not a violent people. | 并且今晚你也看到了 我们并不是特别暴力的人 |
[21:53] | Ah! | 噢 |
[21:56] | We just wanna be treated with the | 我们只是希望跟其他人一样 |
[22:00] | same love and respect as everyone else. | 被爱戴被尊重 |
[22:06] | Stay in school, kids. | 好好呆在学校吧 小屁孩 |